时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Today started off on a high note. | 今天的起点一开始就很高 |
[00:04] | Ernie, the homeless guy, | 流浪汉Ernie |
[00:05] | shattered the record for the most blood donations in a month. | 打破了一个月内捐血量的纪录 |
[00:09] | Whoo! | 噢 |
[00:11] | Congratulations, Ernie. | 恭喜你 Ernie |
[00:13] | Nineteen pints! | 19品脱 |
[00:18] | – He probably needs a little more juice. – Yes. | – 估计他得再来点儿果汁 – 是啊 |
[00:21] | Even though we were sending Ernie upstairs | 尽管我们把Ernie抬上楼 |
[00:23] | to most likely get some of his own blood back, | 说不定还得给他输回去点儿自己的血 |
[00:26] | I couldn’t help but smile. | 我还是忍不住微笑 |
[00:28] | Today, Dr. Cox was returning back to work | Cox医生经历了失去三个病人的惨痛后 |
[00:30] | after the accidental death of three of his patients. | 今天是他重返医院的第一天 |
[00:33] | OK, there he is. Just play it cool. | 好了 他在那儿呢 冷静点 |
[00:36] | What is the latest on Mrs. Riley up in 403? | 403病房的Reley太太现在情况如何 |
[00:38] | Mrs. Riley was admitted with shortness of breath | Riley太太呼吸急促 |
[00:41] | and then she developed a… | 然后又发展成 |
[00:43] | Stay cool. Stay cool. | 冷静点 冷静点 |
[00:46] | Aw, screw it! | 管他呢 |
[00:48] | You sent those demons right back to hell, | 你把那些魔鬼直接送入了地狱 |
[00:50] | didn’t you? Straight to hell! | 对不 直打入地狱 |
[00:52] | OK, here’s a bud clearly in need of nipping. | 好了好了 你这行为要掐死在摇篮里 |
[00:56] | Newbie, there are some things that, if they happen, | 菜鸟 对于某些事情 |
[00:59] | we do want to make a big deal out of them, | 我们确实可以炫耀一下 |
[01:01] | a cure for cancer, teaching dogs to talk, | 比如 治愈癌症 教狗狗说话 |
[01:03] | and you walking past the food cart | 还有你走过餐车 |
[01:06] | without referring to cream cheese as “Cow fudge.” | 不把奶油芝士叫做”奶牛软糖” |
[01:08] | I like to play with words. | 我喜欢玩文字游戏 |
[01:09] | However, of all the things there are to make a big deal out of, | 但是在所有能炫耀的事中 |
[01:14] | can my return to this hellhole please, | 请千万千万千万别把我的回归 |
[01:16] | please, please not be one of them? | 也算进去 |
[01:19] | Well, sure thing, Perry. | 好吧 当然可以 Perry |
[01:21] | But, uh, there is one problem. | 但是 只有一个问题 |
[01:26] | *Welcome back* | *欢迎回来* |
[01:28] | *Your dreams were your ticket out* | *你的梦想是你的出路* |
[01:32] | *Welcome back* | *欢迎回来* |
[01:35] | *To that same old place that you laughed about* | *回到你欢笑过的地方* |
[01:39] | Well, the names have all changed since you hung around | 你归来时已物是人非 |
[01:43] | And the dreams have remained since you turned around | 你转身回来梦想继续 |
[01:47] | J.D J.D.! | |
[01:48] | That’s when the background comes in. | 这时候该加和声了 |
[01:50] | Who’d have thought they’d lead you? | 谁能想到他们引导了你 |
[01:51] | Who’d have thought they’d lead you? | 谁能想到他们引导了你 |
[01:54] | That’s a run I was gonna do, but now is awkward. | 这点我准备领唱 不过现在好尴尬 |
[01:57] | It’s unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[02:00] | Since Dr. Cox was back, I | Cox医生既然回来了 |
[02:01] | decided to knock out all my errands extra quick. | 我决定迅速办完我的琐事 |
[02:04] | And what better way to get started | 没有什么比从按响我那 |
[02:06] | than with my new 18-wheeler scooter horn? | 堪比18轮大卡车的喇叭开始更好了 |
[02:16] | First, I grabbed a quick lunch. | 首先 我迅速解决午餐 |
[02:20] | Then I returned some e-mails. | 然后回复一些邮件 |
[02:27] | Finally, a shortcut through the mall parking lot, | 最后 往商场停车场拐一下 |
[02:30] | which meant dealing with the skate rats | 也就是说要和那些玩滑板的打交道 |
[02:31] | and their famous ring o’ fire. | 还得在他们著名的火圈里走一遭 |
[02:35] | Ring of fire! | 钻火圈喽 |
[02:39] | Whoo-hoo! | 呜呜 |
[02:40] | Top that, dude! | 厉害吧 伙计 |
[02:43] | Sasha Sasha! | |
[03:08] | With Sasha back in the scooter shop, | Sasha又送回电动车店了 |
[03:10] | I decided to buy a bike and get some exercise. | 我决定买辆单车 顺便当锻炼了 |
[03:13] | I can’t remember what happened to my old bike. | 我不记得我的旧单车是怎么坏的了 |
[03:16] | Ow. | 噢 |
[03:18] | – Nice helmet. – Actually, it’s not a helmet, | – 头盔真不错 – 其实 这不是个头盔 |
[03:21] | it’s a hair-met. | 这是个头罩 |
[03:22] | See, it’s got extra room built in | 看 它有额外的空间 |
[03:23] | so you don’t mess up your hairdo. | 可以保护你的发型 |
[03:27] | I’m gonna go ahead | 我要先走了 |
[03:28] | and write you a prescription for two testicles. | 再给你开点男子气概的药方吧 |
[03:31] | You get it filled whenever. | 你真是时刻都需要啊 |
[03:34] | That’s weird. | 真奇怪 |
[03:35] | It felt like that had happened before. | 这情景好像发生过 |
[03:37] | When you work at a hospital five years, | 当你在一个医院工作了五年 |
[03:39] | situations are bound to repeat themselves. | 各种情景都开始不停的重复 |
[03:41] | You know, doctor, | 听着 医生 |
[03:42] | I’m getting tired of your sexual innuendo. | 我受够你的下流咸湿挑逗了 |
[03:45] | In your end-o. | 下面湿了 |
[03:48] | Dr. Kelso, it’s so cold in Pediatrics, | Kelso医生 小儿科快冷死了 |
[03:50] | the kids are wearing mittens. | 孩子们都带上手套了 |
[03:52] | Hey, champ, what has two thumbs and doesn’t give a crap? | 嘿 小伙子 什么有两个大拇指 而且一点也不在乎呢 |
[03:55] | Bob Kelso. How you doing? | 答案是Bob Kelso 你好吗 |
[03:58] | That’s what deja vu is, | 这就是似曾相识 |
[03:59] | feeling like you’ve lived the same moments a thousand times. | 好像同样的时刻你已经经历了上千次 |
[04:03] | Whether it’s Turk’s tepid response | 不论是Turk不冷不热地 |
[04:05] | to the baby stuff Carla makes him do… | 回应Carla关于宝宝的事 |
[04:07] | Friday, we have to meet the baby-proofer at the apartment. | 周五我们在家里接待宝宝安全专家 |
[04:10] | Oh, I can’t wait! | 噢 真等不及了 |
[04:12] | … or Dr. Cox giving Elliot a hard time… | 或者是Cox医生折磨Elliot |
[04:14] | Barbie, why did you order this test? | 芭比 你为什么要做这个检查呢 |
[04:17] | For the love of God, are you a real doctor | 看在上帝份上 你到底真是个医生啊 |
[04:19] | or a doctor like Dr Pepper’s a doctor? | 还是广告上的医生啊 |
[04:23] | Or the Janitor having menace in his eyes. | 或者是Janitor目露威胁的时候 |
[04:27] | That looks like trouble. | 看起来不妙 |
[04:28] | Hey, come here a sec. We want to do stuff to you. | 嘿 过来一下 我们想对你做点事 |
[04:31] | OK, just distract them before they do what they’ve got planned. | 好吧 在他们实施计划之前 先扯开话题 |
[04:35] | – We were thinking… – I got a riddle for you. | – 我们在想 – 我给你们出个谜语吧 |
[04:38] | This isn’t how you said it would go. | 这跟你计划说的不一样啊 |
[04:39] | Troy. We’re listening. | Troy 说吧 |
[04:41] | Two coins add up to 30 cents, | 两枚硬币加起来是30美分 |
[04:43] | and one of them is not a nickel. | 但是其中一个不是5美分 |
[04:45] | I think I’ve heard this before. What are they? | 我觉得我以前听过 是什么来着 |
[04:48] | It’s a riddle. You figure it out. | 是个谜语啊 你们自己想 |
[04:53] | Troy, get your hat. | Troy 拿上帽子 |
[04:55] | We’re going to the bank. | 我们去银行 |
[05:01] | Look who’s back, Mrs. Goldstein. It’s Dr. Cox. | 看看谁回来了 Goldstein太太 是Cox医生 |
[05:04] | How was Acapulco? | 阿卡普尔科好玩吗 |
[05:06] | – We told everyone you were in Acapulco. – All right. | – 我们告诉别人你去阿卡普尔科了 – 好的 |
[05:08] | I never went to Acapulco, Mrs. Goldstein. | 我从来没去阿卡普尔科 Goldstein太太 |
[05:11] | I lost three patients | 我失去了三名病人 |
[05:12] | and spent the last two weeks on my couch | 前俩星期我都躺在沙发上 |
[05:14] | trying to drink myself to death so that | 打算把自己喝死 |
[05:16] | my victims and I could be reunited in the afterlife | 这样我的受害者和我就可以在死后重聚 |
[05:18] | and they could rightly have their vengeance. | 他们终于可以报仇了 |
[05:21] | I realized that that tactic would never work, | 然后我意识到这个策略行不通 |
[05:23] | as I’d be sent straight to hell, | 因为我肯定直接下地狱了 |
[05:25] | which, I imagine is a lot like Acapulco, | 估计那儿跟阿卡普尔科差不多 |
[05:27] | only there’d be fewer Latin men | 只不过海滩上要少点 |
[05:29] | trying to sell me Chiclets on the beach. | 向我推销Chiclets口香糖的拉丁人 |
[05:31] | All the best. | 祝你一切都好哟 |
[05:34] | Is there a reason you’re still near me? | 你为啥老跟着我 |
[05:37] | We covered Mrs.Goldstein while you were gone, | 在你离开的时候 我们接手了Goldstein太太 |
[05:38] | but you are back, so she’s your patient again. | 但你既然回来了 她还是你的病人 |
[05:40] | Her BP’s been dropping. | 她的血压在下降 |
[05:41] | It might be time to push thrombolytics. | 是时候给她用溶栓剂了 |
[05:43] | Yeah, but she could bleed out. | 是啊 但那样有可能引起大出血 |
[05:45] | I suppose you could wait and see how she does. | 那你还可以再等等 看看情况 |
[05:48] | Then she could decompensate. | 但是那样她有可能代谢失调 |
[05:50] | Well, those are the two options, | 就这么两个选择 |
[05:51] | so what are you gonna do? | 你到底要怎么做 |
[05:54] | I’ll be right back. | 我去去就回 |
[05:57] | Did you guys just see that? | 你们看见没 |
[05:59] | Dr. Cox had to make a decision, | Cox医生需要做决定的时候 |
[06:00] | he completely froze. | 完全僵住了 |
[06:01] | He’s probably just thinking it over, Elliot. | 他可能是在仔细考虑 Elliot |
[06:04] | He never used to think things over. | 他从来不用过多考虑 |
[06:05] | He made gut calls right away. | 他都是凭直觉判断 |
[06:08] | Listen, Reid, normally any damage to Dr. Cox’s oversized ego | 听着 Reid 一般来说任何有损Cox医生 |
[06:12] | would be cause for celebration. | 过高自信心的事都值得庆祝 |
[06:13] | And yet, for some reason, | 但是现在 出于某种原因 |
[06:14] | I’m not wearing a party hat, | 我并没有戴着派对帽 |
[06:16] | sitting bare-ass on the hospital copier machine. | 光屁股坐在医院的复印机上 |
[06:18] | You know why? It’s not | 这并不是因为我屁股上 |
[06:20] | because I have “Johnny” Tattooed on my butt. | 有”Johnny”字样的纹身 |
[06:22] | He was a Navy buddy. | 他是我的海军伙伴 |
[06:23] | If you went through what we did, you’d understand. | 如果你知道我跟他经历过什么 你就会懂 |
[06:26] | Again with the deja vu. | 又是似曾相识啊 |
[06:29] | It’s because your little theory is way off. | 因为你的小理论太荒谬了 |
[06:32] | If you don’t want to be there for him, | 如果你不想支持他 |
[06:33] | it’s your decision. | 随便你 |
[06:34] | But I’m going to be. | 但是我会支持他的 |
[06:38] | J.D. Robs the ball! Black guy open! | J.D抢到球了 黑兄弟接球 |
[06:45] | No ball in the hall. | 大厅不许玩球 |
[06:47] | Sorry, Leonard. | 对不起 Leonard |
[06:49] | I wouldn’t be mad if that was the first time it happened. | 才第一次犯而已 要是我就不会生气的 |
[06:51] | Relax, they come three to a can. | 没事啦 反正很便宜 |
[06:53] | Why are you playing basketball anyway? | 你怎么在打球 |
[06:54] | I thought you had to have lunch with Carla. | 我以为你跟Carla一起吃午餐呢 |
[06:56] | She’s taking a pregnancy nap | 她去睡孕期午觉了 |
[06:57] | so I get to do whatever I want. | 我想干啥干啥 |
[06:59] | I’m telling you, J.D., | 我跟你说 J.D |
[07:00] | Carla being pregnant is awesome for me. | Carla怀孕简直太棒了 |
[07:04] | I get to watch whatever i want | 我可以看任何我喜欢的节目 |
[07:05] | while she reads her pregnancy book. | 她只顾研究她的孕期书刊 |
[07:10] | – I get to eat all the good food. – Echhh. | – 好吃的都归我 – 呕 |
[07:20] | And, of course, ring of fire. | 当然 还有 钻火圈 |
[07:23] | Ring of fire! | 钻火圈 |
[07:27] | Bottom line, pregnancy’s awesome! | 总之 怀孕太棒了 |
[07:31] | OK, two coins, equals 30 cents, no nickels. | 好 两枚硬币 等于30分 没5分 |
[07:35] | I could swear we’ve done this before. | 我发誓咱们以前做过这个 |
[07:37] | Come on, man. You went to Yale for God’s sake! | 加把劲儿啊 伙计 你可上过耶鲁啊 |
[07:39] | Relax. I figured it out. | 冷静 我想出来了 |
[07:42] | A penny… | 一分钱 |
[07:44] | and… A button | 和一个纽扣 |
[07:46] | that you wrote “29 cents” On. | 你在上面写了”29分” |
[07:48] | You think I don’t recognize your handwriting? | 你以为我认不出你的笔迹吗 |
[07:52] | Can’t we just kill him? | 要不我们杀了他算了 |
[07:54] | How’s therapy going? | 心理咨询如何了 |
[07:59] | – Dr. Cox, do you have a second? – Of course. | – Cox医生 有一秒钟时间吗 – 当然 |
[08:02] | – I was wondering… – You’re done. | – 我在想 – 时间到 |
[08:04] | What? | 什么 |
[08:05] | You asked for a second and I gave you a second. | 你要求一秒时间 我就给你一秒时间 |
[08:07] | I think you’ll find | 我想你会发现 |
[08:07] | I’m being quite literal here at work today. Ask anyone. | 我今天在工作上非常抠字眼 不信你问问 |
[08:11] | Lonnie, what happened earlier | Lonnie 你刚才说 |
[08:12] | when you said, “Give me a break”? | “洗洗碎吧”的时候发生了啥 |
[08:14] | You broke my sunglasses in half. | 你把我的眼镜砸碎了 |
[08:17] | Had to be done. | 不得不做啊 |
[08:18] | The man looked preposterous in aviators. | 他带眼镜看起来太滑稽了 |
[08:21] | Dr.Cox, you still haven’t made a decision | Cox医生 你还是没说 |
[08:22] | about how to treat Mrs. Goldstein. | 治疗你的病人Goldstein太太的方案呢 |
[08:25] | Oh, thanks for the reminder, Barboo. | 多谢提醒 芭比 |
[08:27] | What would I do without you? | 没有你我可咋办啊 |
[08:29] | Look, joke if you want to, | 听着 随便你怎么挖苦 |
[08:30] | but you’re gonna have to make a decision. | 你迟早都得做个决定 |
[08:33] | Mrs. Goldstein’s life depends on it. | 事关Goldstein太太的生死 |
[08:38] | But what if I’m wrong? | 但是如果我错了怎么办 |
[08:44] | All right. She’ll have a ginger ale, | 好了 给她一杯姜汁汽水 |
[08:46] | he’ll have a beer, and I’ll have an appletini. | 他来瓶啤酒 我嘛来杯苹果马提尼 |
[08:49] | You know what, hell, I’m gonna have a real drink. | 算了 我还是来杯真正的酒吧 |
[08:51] | Make it a nectarini. | 来杯花蜜马提尼吧 |
[08:52] | I don’t know what that is. | 我不知道那是啥 |
[08:54] | Oh, come on, Kevin. You know. Make it. | 拜托 Kevin 你当然知道了 快做吧 |
[08:58] | Hey, guys, make sure I don’t have too many nectarinis. | 伙计们 看着我别让我喝太多花蜜马提尼了 |
[09:01] | I gotta drive my bike home. | 我还得骑车回家呢 |
[09:02] | Don’t worry about it. Carla can’t drink. | 别担心 Carla不能喝酒 |
[09:04] | She’ll drive you home. | 她送你回去 |
[09:05] | – Right, baby? – Sure. | – 对不 宝贝 – 是啊 |
[09:08] | – Sweet. – Better idea, | – 棒 – 还有更好的选择 |
[09:09] | Why don’t you come over to our place, | 干脆来我家玩吧 |
[09:11] | she’s going straight to bed. | 她回家就直接睡了 |
[09:12] | We’ll stay up late, watch Judge Dredd. | 咱们晚点睡 看<特警判官> |
[09:14] | Ninety-ninth viewing! | 第99次观看 |
[09:17] | OK, ice cold beer, nectarini | 给 冰啤酒 花蜜马提尼 |
[09:20] | and ginger ale. | 还有 姜汁汽水 |
[09:23] | There’s nothing better in this world | 世界上没有比劳累一天后 |
[09:24] | than the first sip of an ice cold beer | 的第一口冰啤酒 |
[09:26] | after a long day. | 更美好的东西了 |
[09:28] | Ditto for a ‘tini. | 马提尼也是哟 |
[09:30] | – It really takes the edge off. – That’s it. | – 真的很舒服 – 够了 |
[09:33] | No beer for you. It’s not fair. | 不准喝啤酒了 这不公平 |
[09:35] | I’m sitting here all pregnant, | 我怀着孕 |
[09:36] | you two are having the time of your lives. | 你俩还傻乐傻乐的 |
[09:38] | From now on, anything I can’t do, you can’t do. | 从现在开始 我不能做的事你也不能做 |
[09:40] | – Carla, that’s ridiculous! – Not you! | – Carla 太扯了吧 – 不是说你 |
[09:43] | Fair is fair, Turk. | 还是很公平的 Turk |
[09:44] | Incidentally, dynamite nectarini. | 顺便说一句 好棒的花蜜马提尼 |
[09:46] | That man knows his way around nectar. | 这调酒的真的很懂甜美 |
[09:53] | You know, I used to just look into my gut | 我以前只需要直觉 |
[09:55] | and know what to do. | 来帮我做决定 |
[09:56] | Now I got all this self-doubt. | 现在我充满了自我怀疑 |
[09:58] | Barbie, you got massive amounts of doubt, | 芭比 你的生活充满了怀疑 |
[10:00] | romantically, professionally, personally. | 爱情上 工作上 个人生活都是 |
[10:02] | How do you deal with it? | 你是怎么处理的 |
[10:04] | Treadmill, crank the incline | 跑步机 坡面调成15 |
[10:06] | up to 15 and just run through the tears. | 然后跑到哭 |
[10:10] | Look, Dr. Cox, I know that you’re scared, | Cox医生 我知道你很害怕 |
[10:13] | but, believe me, your gut is still there. | 但是 相信我 你的直觉还在 |
[10:16] | You just have to have the courage | 你只需鼓起勇气 |
[10:18] | to listen to it again. | 重新相信它 |
[10:20] | You really think so? | 你真的这么想 |
[10:22] | I know so. | 我确定 |
[10:27] | Push thrombolytics. | 上溶栓剂吧 |
[10:29] | Thank you, Barbie. | 谢谢你 芭比 |
[10:32] | I’m just glad you let me help. | 你肯让我帮忙我已经很开心了 |
[10:35] | There’s no better feeling | 没有比帮助他人 |
[10:36] | than helping someone out. | 感觉更开心的事了 |
[10:38] | Laverne, Dr. Cox made a decision | Laverne Cox医生选好Goldstein太太的 |
[10:39] | about Mrs.Goldstein | 治疗方案了 |
[10:40] | He wants to push thrombolytics. | 他想使用溶栓剂 |
[10:42] | Yeah, I know. He told me that three hours ago. | 我知道 他三个小时前就告诉我了 |
[10:45] | What? | 什么 |
[10:49] | Maybe that’s why it hurts that | 所以当你知道你被耍了时候 |
[10:50] | much more when you end up looking like a fool. | 才会更觉得受伤 |
[10:58] | This is why the headache didn’t go away. | 你的头疼一直不好 |
[11:00] | It’s actually pronounced analgesic, | 是因为这个镇痛剂 |
[11:02] | not anal-gesic, all right? | 不是往屁股里塞的 |
[11:04] | The pills go in your mouth. | 这是口服的 明白了吗 |
[11:07] | Elliot, do you ever get deja vu around here? | Elliot 你在这儿有过似曾相识的感觉吗 |
[11:09] | Barbie, there you are. Thank God. | Barbie 你在这儿啊 谢天谢地 |
[11:12] | Unfortunately, yes. | 不幸的是 有 |
[11:14] | As you know, I can’t make a decision | 你知道了 没有你的帮助 |
[11:16] | without your help, so here goes. | 我自己可做不了决定 所以 |
[11:19] | On Oprah, there’s a story about | 奥普拉脱口秀正在讲 |
[11:21] | Lindsay Lohan’s eating disorder, | Lindsay Lohan的饮食失调症 |
[11:23] | but on E! There’s a story | 但是在E频道 是介绍Lindsay Lohan |
[11:25] | about Lindsay Lohan’s fabulous new Tribeca loft. | 全新的Tribeca设计的美妙阁楼 |
[11:27] | Don’t get me wrong, | 别误会 |
[11:28] | I want to watch something about Lindsay Lohan. | 我想看点关于Lindsay Lohan的节目 |
[11:30] | I’m just a little lost here. | 只是不知道该选哪个 |
[11:33] | FYI, that loft is Lohan-tastic. | 而且那个阁楼简直是经典的Lohan风格 |
[11:35] | It’s vintage Lindsay. | 复古的Lindsay |
[11:38] | Dr. Cox, when you walked away from Mrs. Goldstein | Cox医生 当你从Goldstein太太那儿走开 |
[11:40] | anyone could’ve thought you were in trouble. | 谁都会以为你遇到麻烦了 |
[11:42] | I had to go the bathroom, Barbie. | 我是要上厕所啊 芭比 |
[11:46] | People, from now on, if anyone | 同志们 从现在起 |
[11:48] | needs to take a leak, please notify Dr. Reid. | 谁要去小便都跟Reid医生说一下 |
[11:52] | It is a pet peeve of hers. | 这是她的小癖好 |
[11:55] | “As it is a pet peeve.” | “是她的小癖好” |
[11:58] | Oh, really? You think that’s funny? | 噢 不是吧 你觉得这很好笑吗 |
[12:00] | A little bit. | 有点 |
[12:01] | – Carla, Turk’s drinking coffee. – No! | – Carla Turk在喝咖啡 – 不准 |
[12:05] | If your pregnant wife can’t have coffee, | 如果你怀孕的妻子不能喝咖啡 |
[12:07] | then you can’t. | 你也不能喝 |
[12:09] | Please have some sort of nut. | 一定要有坚果啊 |
[12:12] | Hazel. | 榛子味的 |
[12:13] | Careful, Turkelton. First, it’s no coffee. | 小心点 Turkelton 一开始 是不给咖啡 |
[12:16] | Next thing you know is she’ll want you in the delivery room, | 再以后 她就希望生孩子的时候 |
[12:19] | holding her hands while she pushes the little bugger out. | 你在产房握着她的手了 |
[12:22] | My man will be there when his baby is born. | 我们孩子出生的时候 我男人当然会在那儿了 |
[12:25] | Of course he will. It’s a different generation. | 当然了 这是全新的一代嘛 |
[12:30] | Know this, 90 percent of all | 先告诉你 百分之90的女人 |
[12:32] | childbirths are accompanied by an accidental dookie. | 生孩子的时候会不小心大便哟 |
[12:37] | Dude, I’d be a mess if I had to give up my joe. | 伙计 要让我放弃我的最爱我可受不了 |
[12:39] | I have a full-blown addiction. | 我可是上瘾的厉害 |
[12:42] | Hopefully, that won’t come back to haunt me. | 希望这可别以后报应到我身上 |
[12:51] | Where did you get this? | 你从哪儿弄到的 |
[12:52] | Who taught you how to use this thing? | 谁教你用的 |
[12:55] | You, all right? I learned from watching you! | 是你好吗 我跟着你学的 |
[13:00] | Damn it, Billy! | 该死的 Billy |
[13:02] | At least he’s using good beans. | 至少他用的咖啡豆不错 |
[13:06] | Guess I’m gonna look like a porn star | 估计等我上点年纪 |
[13:08] | when I’m older. | 看起来会像个AV明星 |
[13:10] | Hey, we solved your stupid game. | 嘿 我们解决了你的白痴谜语 |
[13:12] | Yeah, we’ve been to the li-bary! | 是啊 我们去了图馆 |
[13:14] | “Brary,” Troy. Library. | “书馆” Troy 图书馆 |
[13:18] | Anyway, two coins that equal 30 cents, | 两枚硬币等于30分 |
[13:20] | one of them not a nickel? | 其中一枚不是五分吗 |
[13:21] | A penny and… | 一分钱和 |
[13:24] | …A 1972 dime with a roosevelt imperfection, | 一枚1972年产的印有罗斯福头像的硬币 |
[13:26] | today worth exactly… | 现在正好价值 |
[13:28] | …twenty-nine cents. | 29分 |
[13:31] | OK, no. | 好吧 不对 |
[13:33] | The correct answer is a quarter and a nickel. | 正确答案是一个25美分和一个5美分 |
[13:36] | No, ’cause you said one of them isn’t a nickel. | 不是吧 因为你说过其中一枚不是5美分啊 |
[13:39] | Right. The other one is. | 对啊 但是另外一枚是 |
[13:42] | You lied to me. | 你敢骗我 |
[13:43] | It’s a riddle. | 这是个谜语 |
[13:46] | Oh, your face is red like a straw-brary. | 噢 你的脸红的像草霉 |
[13:51] | Don’t have kids. | 你可别要孩子 |
[13:55] | Excuse me, Dr. Reid. | 不好意思 Reid医生 |
[13:56] | I just wanted to let you know I’m going to pee. | 我只想跟你说一下我要去尿尿了 |
[14:06] | What a jackass. | 真是个混蛋 |
[14:08] | I hate it that you two aren’t getting along. | 我不喜欢你俩处不来 |
[14:10] | I’d get you together to talk, | 我想让你们一起聊聊 |
[14:11] | but you’re stubborn. | 但是你太固执了 |
[14:13] | I’d never be able to do it on my own. | 我自己一个人可干不了 |
[14:15] | Well, there is one way. | 不过 有一个办法 |
[14:18] | J.D., I don’t want to hear about Floating Head Doctor. | J.D. 我不想你再用漂浮脑袋医生这招 |
[14:20] | Elliot, save it. He’s gone. | Elliot 省省吧 他已经神游了 |
[14:24] | Fine, fine, fine. I will apologize to Elliot. | 好吧 好吧 好吧 我会给Elliot道歉 |
[14:27] | I don’t know how you’ll get her to talk to me. | 但是我不知道你怎么说服她跟我说话 |
[14:29] | Oh, don’t you worry about that. | 噢 你别担心这个 |
[14:32] | Body! Get her! | 身体 抓她来 |
[14:37] | Get a good night’s sleep. Hey, put me down! | 好好睡一觉 嘿 放我下来 |
[14:39] | I’m talking to a patient here! | 我正和病人说话呢 |
[14:42] | What are you doing? Oh! | 你要干什么 噢 |
[14:50] | Well, she’s dead. | 她死了 |
[14:53] | Stupid, stupid body! | 笨蛋 笨蛋身体 |
[14:57] | Oh, you want some of this? | 噢 要打一架吗 |
[14:59] | Too slow! | 太慢 |
[15:01] | A little late! | 太晚了吧 |
[15:02] | Oh, nice try. | 噢 想得美 |
[15:09] | J.D., don’t worry about it. I’ll handle it. | J.D 别担心 我来处理 |
[15:13] | – Head fight body again? – Those two just can’t get along. | – 脑袋身体又打架了 – 它俩就是处不来啊 |
[15:16] | I don’t get it. | 我真不明白 |
[15:21] | Turk, what are you doing? | Turk 你干什么呢 |
[15:23] | – You can’t ride the bike. – Why not? | – 你不能骑车 – 为啥 |
[15:25] | It puts too much pressure on my cervix. | 因为这会压迫我的子宫颈啊 |
[15:27] | Baby, I don’t have a damn cervix! | 宝贝 我可没有该死的子宫颈 |
[15:29] | And how else am I supposed to exercise? | 不然我还能怎么锻炼 |
[15:31] | You can do everything that I do. | 你可以做我做的啊 |
[15:33] | You can have yogurt, you can | 你可以吃酸奶 |
[15:34] | listen to classical music, gently rub my belly. | 可以听古典音乐 轻轻抚摸我的肚子 |
[15:38] | You know what? | 你猜怎么着 |
[15:40] | That’s it. | 我受够了 |
[15:42] | What’s it? | 受够什么了 |
[15:43] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你想干什么 |
[15:47] | You better not open that. | 你最好别打开啊 |
[15:49] | You better not… OK, | 你最好别 好吧 |
[15:51] | but you better not drink it. | 但是你最好别喝啊 |
[15:53] | Fine, but you better not enjoy it. | 好吧 那你最好别那么享受 |
[15:57] | Ahh! | 啊 |
[16:02] | Did you just bitch-slap my beer? | 你这个贱人居然扇掉我的啤酒 |
[16:04] | Are you calling me a bitch? | 你说我是个贱人 |
[16:08] | Yes. | 对头 |
[16:10] | Yes, I am. | 对 我就说了 |
[16:13] | Baby, you OK? | 宝贝 你没事吧 |
[16:14] | I feel funny. | 感觉有点奇怪 |
[16:21] | You know, I’ve been thinking about it | 听着 我一直在想 |
[16:23] | and only you could go through all that stuff you did | 只有你才能经历了那些事以后 |
[16:26] | and come out the other side the same mean-spirited jerk. | 一扭脸 还是那么的混蛋 |
[16:30] | Barbie, please. | 芭比 拜托 |
[16:31] | They’re about to show Lindsay’s breakfast nook. | 他们正要展示Lindsay的厨房小桌呢 |
[16:33] | In fact, in the five years that I’ve been here, | 事实上 我来这儿五年里 |
[16:36] | you’re the only person who hasn’t changed one bit. | 你是唯一一个一点都没变的人 |
[16:39] | Well, that’s not entirely true. | 你说得不对啊 |
[16:40] | Since the arrival of my son, | 自从我有了儿子 |
[16:42] | I think I’ve become more patient. | 我觉得我可有耐心多了 |
[16:44] | Plus, I can’t believe these words are coming out of my mouth, | 还有 我自己都不敢相信我会这样说 |
[16:47] | I’ve learned that not all of | 我发现并不是所有菜鸟 |
[16:49] | Newbie’s ideas are completely ridiculous. | 的想法都很可笑 |
[16:54] | Do you love it as much as I do? | 你是不是跟我一样喜欢 |
[16:56] | Well, with me, you’ve never | 但是对于我来说 |
[16:57] | been anything but an unsupportive bastard, | 你永远只是个毫不体贴的混蛋 |
[17:00] | and you know it. | 你也心知肚明 |
[17:07] | You have it on the chart he called me a bitch | 你记录下来没 他叫我贱人 |
[17:08] | because he wanted to drink, right? | 就因为他想喝啤酒 |
[17:11] | I don’t really have a section for that. | 可是没这个栏目啊 |
[17:13] | Well, put it under family history, | 记录到家族病史吧 |
[17:15] | it’s part of ours now. | 现在算是我们的家史了 |
[17:16] | All you had was a little round ligament pain. | 你只是一点点腹膜痛 |
[17:18] | It’s common. | 这很常见 |
[17:21] | I’ll meet you outside. | 外面见吧 |
[17:23] | Babe, I’m sorry. | 宝贝 对不起 |
[17:27] | You know what? This was actually kind of nice. | 你知道吗 这样其实挺好 |
[17:30] | How was this nice? | 这有啥好的 |
[17:31] | You being here with me, all concerned. | 你在这儿陪着我 这么关心 |
[17:35] | It feels like since I got pregnant, | 自从我怀孕以来 |
[17:37] | everything’s changing for me, | 我的生活变样了 |
[17:39] | but nothing is changing for you. | 但是你什么也没变 |
[17:41] | So yes, you can drink. | 所以 好吧 你可以喝酒 |
[17:44] | Just maybe not do it in front of me? | 但是别在我面前好吗 |
[17:48] | And sometimes when I’m reading my pregnancy book | 而且我在看孕期书刊的时候 |
[17:52] | maybe you can ask me about it? | 你可以偶尔问问我怎么样 |
[17:55] | And occasionally, on a Friday night, | 而且如果哪个星期五晚上 |
[17:57] | when I’m too tired to go out, | 我太累了不想出去 |
[18:00] | maybe you can stay in and get fat with me. | 也许你可以在家陪我跟我一起变胖 |
[18:04] | I can get fat? | 我可以变胖吗 |
[18:06] | The bigger you get, the tinier I’ll look. | 你越胖就衬的我越瘦 |
[18:08] | – Oh. – Come on, come on, please. | – 噢 – 答应吧 答应吧 |
[18:16] | How’s Mrs. Goldstein doing? | Goldstein太太怎么样了 |
[18:18] | Fine. | 还行 |
[18:20] | OK, lookit. | 好吧 听着 |
[18:22] | How’s about we act like adults here | 咱们都成熟点 |
[18:24] | and lay our cards on the table? | 把话说开好不好 |
[18:25] | You know you’re not exactly | 你知道 在这破地方 |
[18:27] | my favorite person in this dump. | 你不是我最喜欢的对象 |
[18:29] | And I say that knowing full well | 我这样说是因为 |
[18:30] | you feel the same way about me. | 我知道你也是这样看我的 |
[18:33] | I started an “I hate Cox” Chat room. | 我建了个”我讨厌Cox”聊天室 |
[18:36] | Hasn’t worked out the way I planned. | 不过发展方向有点歪 |
[18:37] | It’s me, two interns and 14,000 lesbians. | 就我和两个实习生 还有14000个同性恋 |
[18:40] | How about we just agree | 咱俩就承认吧 |
[18:41] | that we’re never gonna be that close | 我们永远不会那么亲近的 |
[18:44] | We could, except for one thing | 可以啊 但是有一点 |
[18:46] | I know we have our issues, | 我知道咱俩处不来 |
[18:47] | but I always respected you. | 但是我一直还是很尊重你的 |
[18:49] | And you haven’t given me | 但是自从我来这儿 |
[18:50] | more than an ounce of that since I started here. | 你从没给过我哪怕一丁点的尊重 |
[18:56] | I didn’t go in that bathroom to take a leak. | 我去卫生间不是去小便 |
[19:01] | I went in because I was petrified | 我去是因为我僵住了 |
[19:03] | that I was gonna make the wrong decision | 因为我怕为Goldstein太太 |
[19:05] | about Mrs. Goldstein. | 做出错误的判断 |
[19:07] | I didn’t want anybody to know, | 我不想让别人知道 |
[19:09] | because it is so very important to me | 因为我想让人们还像过去那样看我 |
[19:11] | people see me the way they used to. | 这对我来说很重要 |
[19:16] | Bulletproof. | 打不垮 |
[19:19] | And hopefully, admitting this to you | 希望我向你承认这些 |
[19:21] | will make you feel… …respected. | 可以让你觉得 被尊重了 |
[19:27] | It does. | 确实 |
[19:30] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:33] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[19:41] | It’s understandable why | 我一直觉得 |
[19:43] | I’ve been feeling so much deja vu. | 感觉”似曾相识”是可以理解的 |
[19:45] | After five years, | 经过了五年 |
[19:46] | it’s hard not to feel like | 很容易就会意识到 |
[19:47] | you’re repeating moments week after week. | 自己在不停的重复相同的时刻 |
[19:50] | I Gotta run. | 我得闪了 |
[19:51] | They’re doing a breast reduction on three, | 他们要在三楼做缩乳手术 |
[19:53] | and I want to get up there and stop it. | 我得上去阻止他们 |
[19:54] | You know what I’m talking about! | 你知道我啥意思 |
[19:56] | Son, do you not realize that you’re nothing | 孩子 难道你还没意识到 你对我来说 |
[19:59] | but a large pair of scrubs to me? | 就是个大号手术服而已 |
[20:02] | So I guess all you can do is try to notice | 所以我想你唯一能做的就是 |
[20:04] | the subtle differences within those moments. | 在这些同样的时刻中察觉到微妙的不同 |
[20:08] | Whether it’s Turk’s response | 不论是Turk对Carla |
[20:09] | to the baby stuff Carla makes him do… | 关于孩子的回应 |
[20:11] | Friday, we meet with the baby-proofer at the apartment. | 星期五我们在家里接待宝宝安全专家 |
[20:14] | I can’t wait. | 真的等不及了 |
[20:18] | … or it not bothering Elliot when Dr. | 或者是Elliot全然不在乎 |
[20:20] | Cox gives her a hard time. | Cox医生的折磨 |
[20:21] | Barbie, why did you order this test? | 芭比 是你要求做这个检查吗 |
[20:24] | For the love of God, are you a real doctor | 看在上帝份上 你到底是真的医生啊 |
[20:26] | or a doctor like Julius Erving is a doctor? | 还是把”医生”当成绰号而已 |
[20:34] | Of course, sometimes, things | 当然了 有时候 |
[20:35] | are gonna repeat themselves in the exact same way. | 有些事是永远不会变的 |
[20:39] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[20:42] | It’s a riddle. Two guys destroyed | 给你出个谜语 两个人 |
[20:44] | your bike with a softball bat and a crowbar. | 用棒球棍和撬棍砸了你的车 |
[20:47] | One of them wasn’t me. | 其中一个不是我 |
[20:49] | Oh, that’s what happened to my old bike. | 噢 我的旧单车就是这样坏的啊 |
[20:52] | Ha! | 哈 |
[20:54] | – Good day, fellas. – See you tomorrow. | – 拜拜了 伙计们 – 明天见 |
[20:56] | Troy! This one’s over. | Troy 这次就算了 |