时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Look, one of the reasons interns have so much trouble | 实习医生在置入胸腔引流管时 总是有很多问题 |
[00:04] | putting in chest tubes is because it is a violent procedure. | 其中一个原因就是这是个暴力的程序 |
[00:07] | You must not be scared, though, children. | 但是 孩子们 你们不能害怕 |
[00:09] | You need to use force to get the tube between the ribs, | 你得用力把管子插到肋骨中间 |
[00:12] | then pop it through the pleura. | 然后穿过胸膜 |
[00:13] | What do you say there, Lis? You can do this. | Lis 你觉得怎么样 你能办到的 |
[00:16] | Uh, Dr. Cox, I’m not so sure I’m comfortable with this. | Cox医生 我不是很乐意做这个 |
[00:19] | Then you shouldn’t have lost my teaching mannequin. | 那你就不该弄丢我的教学模型 |
[00:21] | I don’t know what happened to it. | 我不知道是怎么回事儿 |
[00:25] | Hello, carpool lane. | 我来啦 共乘车道 |
[00:29] | So what movie do you want to see? | 你想看什么电影 |
[00:31] | Inserting chest tube. | 插入胸腔引流管 |
[00:34] | Lisa! God, he was joking! | Lisa 拜托 他是开玩笑的 |
[00:36] | Yes, I was, Lisa. Now take the rest of the afternoon off | 对 我说着玩的 Lisa 你下午放假吧 |
[00:39] | and think about what you did here today. | 想一想自己干了些什么 |
[00:41] | This is a warning, people. | 同志们 这是个警告 |
[00:42] | Anybody else who hurts Keith | 如果还有谁伤害了Keith |
[00:44] | is going to get the same treatment as Lisa. | 下场就和Lisa的一样 |
[00:46] | Good day. | 祝你愉快 |
[00:47] | Nothing like having to watch | 有什么事能比得上 |
[00:48] | your boyfriend get humiliated on a daily basis. | 每天看着自己男朋友丢人呢 |
[00:52] | Purple nurple! | 抓奶龙爪手 |
[00:57] | Baby, look at this! | 宝贝 你看 |
[00:58] | I’m starting to look like a big fat pregnant lady. | 我变得像个大胖孕妇了 |
[01:01] | No, you’re not, baby. You look like you just let yourself go a little. | 不 没有 你看起来只是释放了自己而已 |
[01:06] | OK, that came out wrong. But baby, it’s OK. | 我说错话了 可是 宝贝 没关系的 |
[01:09] | You’re just overreacting | 你这是小题大做 |
[01:10] | because your pregnancy hormones are totally taking over. | 因为你被孕期荷尔蒙控制了 |
[01:13] | It’s fine. These past few days, | 没事的 这几天 |
[01:14] | your moods have changed like that. | 你的情绪波动都在弹指一瞬间 |
[01:17] | That is not true! | 胡说八道 |
[01:20] | – That’s cool. – I’m sorry. | – 没关系 – 对不起 |
[01:22] | Let me kiss the owie. Kiss the owie. | 让我亲亲伤口 亲亲 |
[01:26] | Baby. Oh, I want to do it right now. | 宝贝 哦 我现在好想要你 |
[01:29] | You don’t want to do it now. This’ll pass. | 你并不想 这念头转瞬即逝 |
[01:32] | This is happening. | 说干就干 |
[01:38] | You’re damn right this is happening. | 你说的对 说干就干 |
[01:41] | My mom. | 我妈妈 |
[01:44] | I can’t believe she’ll never meet her grandchild. | 她永远也见不到我们的孩子了 |
[01:48] | Do you want to start with kissing, | 你是想先接吻热身一下 |
[01:49] | or should we just get right into the good stuff? | 还是直接跳到主题部分 |
[01:51] | What is wrong with you? | 你有毛病吧 |
[01:57] | When will you learn? | 怎么还不接受教训 |
[02:01] | Turk talking to a new staff member. | Turk在跟新员工聊天呢 |
[02:03] | Give her a special treat and say hello. | 给她打个热情的招呼吧 |
[02:05] | Hello! | 你好 |
[02:07] | J.D., I’m sure you know Kim Briggs. | J.D. 你认识Kim Briggs吧 |
[02:09] | Uh, no, you big knucklehead, I don’t. | 不 你这蠢货 我不认识 |
[02:12] | On behalf of everyone here at Sacred Heart, | 我代表圣心医院全体同仁 |
[02:15] | I’d like to say konichiwa. | 送上诚挚的欢迎 |
[02:18] | – I’ve been here five years, big guy. – I know that, Kim. | – 同志 我已经在这五年了 – 我知道 Kim |
[02:21] | It’s a game we play. What’s your name? | 我们在玩游戏呢 你叫什么名字 |
[02:23] | It’s Turk. What’s that guy’s name? I don’t know. | 这是Turk 那家伙叫什么 我不知道 |
[02:25] | It’s a patient. Looks like a Dave. | 他是病人 估计叫Dave |
[02:26] | Are you Dave? Maybe he’s a Dave. We don’t know. | 你是Dave吗 可能是Dave吧 我们不知道 |
[02:28] | – Torture him about this. – Will do. | – 好好整整他 – 我会的 |
[02:31] | Peace out. | 回头见 |
[02:32] | How come I never noticed her before? | 我怎么之前没注意到她 |
[02:35] | Because she wears a wedding ring. | 因为她戴着结婚戒指 |
[02:37] | You don’t notice women who wear wedding rings. | 你从不留意戴婚戒的女人 |
[02:41] | – Kim was here on your first day. – That’s enough. | – 你来的第一天Kim就在场 – 够了 |
[02:44] | She was at Ben’s funeral. | 她也出席了Ben的葬礼 |
[02:47] | Carl Douglas — |
<功夫熊猫><功夫>都用过这首歌 |
[02:47] | – Dude, she’s been around. – *Everybody was Kung Fu fighting* | – 老兄 她一直都在 – *每人都是功夫高手* |
[02:53] | So you’re saying because she wears a wedding ring, | 你是说 因为她戴了婚戒 |
[02:55] | she’s invisible to me? | 所以我就看不到了 |
[02:56] | – Yes. – Please, T. I’m not that shallow. | – 对 – 拜托 T 我才没那么肤浅 |
[02:58] | Oh, really? Will all women who are married in the area | 哦 是吗 这里的各位已婚女士 |
[03:02] | please remove your wedding rings? | 请你们摘下婚戒好吗 |
[03:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢配合 |
[03:07] | Dr. Feinberg? | Feinberg医生 |
[03:09] | Anastasia Anastasia? | |
[03:12] | Gift shop girl. | 礼品店女孩 |
[03:14] | Hey, J.D. | 嗨 J.D. |
[03:16] | I thought you died. | 我还以为你死了 |
[03:17] | No, I just got married. | 不 我只是结婚了 |
[03:19] | But I sent your family flowers. | 可是 我还往你家送了花 |
[03:21] | I know. You bought them from me. It was kind of weird. | 我知道 你还是从我店里买的 感觉很诡异 |
[03:28] | – Gift shop girl! – What? | – 礼品店女孩 – 怎么了 |
[03:32] | – Stop that! – Sorry. | – 住手 – 抱歉 |
[03:49] | That’s backwards. It’s been bugging me for years. | 这个放反了 我都不爽好几年啦 |
[03:59] | How are we doing, Mr. Peters? | 感觉怎么样 Peters先生 |
[04:00] | I had checked up on Kim. She got along with everybody. | 我查了查Kim 她跟每个人关系都不错 |
[04:04] | All the guys liked her. | 男士都喜欢她 |
[04:05] | Cover up, sailors. Chick on deck. | 该遮的都遮好 水手们 有小妞上船啦 |
[04:07] | I need a few extra towels for the ladies’ locker room. | 女更衣室需要几条毛巾 |
[04:09] | Oh, I got a towel for you. | 哦 我拿给你 |
[04:16] | Thanks, Todd. | 谢啦 Todd |
[04:18] | All the women liked her. | 女人也爱她 |
[04:23] | I just love that every woman knows how to do that. | 我就是喜欢每个女人都会这个 |
[04:26] | She even got along with the greasers. | 她甚至连那群”潮男”都搞得定 |
[04:29] | Guys, I know everyone gives you a hard time, | 我知道大家都笑话你们 |
[04:31] | but trust me, this look is coming back. | 但是相信我 潮流马上就回来啦 |
[04:35] | I never got a synchronized snap from the greasers. | “潮男”可没这么齐刷刷地冲我打过响指 |
[04:38] | Mr. Peters, I know that having a gal urologist | Pters先生 我知道女泌尿科医生 |
[04:41] | might seem a little uncomfortable, | 可能会让你有点不自在 |
[04:42] | but the penis is just another excretory organ, | 但是鸡鸡也只是个排泄器官 |
[04:45] | so let’s go ahead and take the stigma off it. | 所以咱们就别害羞了 |
[04:47] | Now, this is the length of the average penis. | 看 这是鸡鸡的平均长度 |
[04:51] | What?! | 啥 |
[04:54] | That seems about right. | 看起来没错 |
[04:56] | Good for you. I was just messing with Dr. Dorian over there. | 恭喜你啊 我是戏弄那边的Dorian医生呢 |
[04:59] | You know what? I’m not talking to any of you guys. | 告诉你 我不理你们了 |
[05:04] | I know, right? | 是吧 |
[05:06] | You lie…! | 你骗 |
[05:08] | Oh, my God! | 哦 我的老天爷 |
[05:12] | Keith, I know we have plans tonight, | Keith 我知道今晚有安排 |
[05:13] | but I am way too tired. | 可是我真的太累了 |
[05:15] | No problem. I’ll call you tomorrow. | 没问题 我明天再打给你 |
[05:21] | Hey, girls. Listen, Perry got uppity with me for, | 嘿 姑娘们 Perry指责我 |
[05:25] | and I quote, “Spending $20,000 we don’t have on shoes,” | 说”你花了我们没有的两万美元去买鞋子” |
[05:29] | so I figured I’d get back at him by treating everyone to drinks tonight. | 因此 我决定今晚请大家喝酒来报复他 |
[05:32] | – I’ll go. -Elliot, you just told Keith you were too tired. | – 我去 – Elliot 你刚跟Keith说你很累 |
[05:35] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么啊 |
[05:35] | I think Keith and I might be done. | 我觉得Keith跟我到此为止了 |
[05:39] | What?! | 什么 |
[05:43] | Dorian, can I borrow that pencil for a second? | Dorian 铅笔借我用一下 |
[05:45] | Just one second? Thank you. | 就一下 谢了 |
[05:48] | Oh, no. I snapped the pencil. | 哦 不 我把铅笔掰断了 |
[05:51] | What do you think? It’s for my standup act. | 你觉得怎么样 这是我准备的单口相声 |
[05:53] | Where do you perform? | 你在哪演出 |
[05:54] | I’m at the Giggle Pit every Monday at sunup. | 在欢笑剧场 每周一的大清早 |
[05:56] | – I’ll have to come by sometime. – Do it, man. | – 有时间我会去捧场的 – 去吧 伙计 |
[05:59] | Wait a second, I’m mad at you. | 等一下 我还在生你气呢 |
[06:01] | You stole my video camera | 你偷了我的录像机 |
[06:02] | with all the scenes from Dr. Acula, | |
[06:04] | the vampire movie I’m making. | 那是我拍的吸血鬼电影 |
[06:05] | Why do you think I stole it? | 你为什么觉得是我偷的 |
[06:06] | I don’t know. Maybe I was surfing the hospital’s web site | 不知道 大概是因为我在浏览医院网页的时候 |
[06:09] | and I saw that someone posted | 看到有人上传了一段 |
[06:10] | the “Dr. Acula delivers a baby then eats it” scene. | “Acula医生接生婴儿并将其吃掉”的视频 |
[06:13] | Someone with the screen name “Rotinaj.” | 上传者的名字是”工洁清” |
[06:16] | “Rotinaj” is just “Janitor” spelled backwards, Rotinaj. | “工洁清”就是把”清洁工”倒过来写啊 |
[06:21] | Morning, Dr. Rotinaj. | 早啊 工洁清医生 |
[06:22] | Good morning, Mr. Clean-Up-Man. | 早上好 清扫员先生 |
[06:26] | Mr. Peters, I looked at your CT scan | Peters先生 我看了你的到扫描结果 |
[06:28] | and I’m recommending that we don’t do surgery. | 我建议还是不做手术了 |
[06:31] | Great. | 太好了 |
[06:32] | This is goodbye for us, but I’m leaving you in the very capable hands | 咱俩要说再见了 不过我把你托付给 |
[06:35] | of Dr. John D. Dorian. | 这位值得信赖的John D. Dorian医生 |
[06:38] | You take care. | 保重 |
[06:40] | I gave you a new middle initial. | 我给你起了个新的中间名简称 |
[06:41] | It reassures patients for some reason. | 能帮助病人缓和情绪 |
[06:43] | In my mind, the “D” Stands for “Dallas” | 我想这个”D”代表”达拉斯” |
[06:45] | because I just got finished telling Mr. Peters | 因为我正好跟Peters先生讲完 |
[06:46] | that’s where I lost my virginity. | 那里是我告别处女身的地方 |
[06:48] | Don’t know how we got down that path, | 不知道怎么就聊到那儿去了 |
[06:50] | but something about that old man just makes me want to open up. | 但那个老头子有一种让我想要敞开心胸的魔力 |
[06:53] | Anyway, I hope you like your new initial. | 不管怎么说 希望你喜欢你的新简称 |
[06:54] | I don’t mind it a turtle’s wink. | 我一龟龟都不介意 |
[06:56] | Wait, you only pepper your conversation | 等等 你只有在遭受打击的时候 |
[06:58] | with cute animal imagery if you’re smitten. | 才会用可爱的动物形象粉饰对话内容 |
[07:01] | Could you lend me a pen? | 能借我支笔吗 |
[07:02] | Quick as a porcupine’s hiccup. | 小猪打嗝的瞬间 立刻奉上 |
[07:09] | All right, there’s only one problem with this. | 好吧 现在只存在一个问题 |
[07:15] | OK, see ya, J.D. | 好了 回见 J.D. |
[07:17] | Kim, wait. | Kim 等等 |
[07:20] | Unfortunately, there’s no way I can make you mine, | 真遗憾 没有办法让我拥有你 |
[07:23] | unless I make you mine… | 除非 让你永生永世 |
[07:27] | …for eternity. | 都是我的 |
[07:29] | Dr. Acula, don’t… stop! | Acula医生 请不要 停止 |
[07:38] | Vampires like it windy. | 吸血鬼喜欢清风吹拂的感觉 |
[07:42] | Why are you breaking up with Keith? | 你干嘛要和Keith分手 |
[07:45] | Look, Keith is sweet, | Keith很贴心 |
[07:47] | but after watching him get walked on again this morning, | 但是 今天早上看到他又被欺负了 |
[07:50] | I just feel like I need a stronger man in my life. | 我觉得我还是需要一个更强壮的男人 |
[07:52] | I want what you guys have, | 我想要你们拥有的那种 |
[07:54] | someone who will stand up for me when I realy need it, you know? | 在我需要的时候可以为我遮风挡雨 |
[07:56] | Someone as confident as Turk | 像Turk一样自信 |
[07:58] | or as brave as Dr. Cox or as… | 像Cox医生一样勇敢 或是像 |
[08:02] | I’m sorry, Laverne, I don’t really know your husband. | 抱歉 我不了解你老公 |
[08:04] | What are some of Mr. Roberts’ good qualities? | Roberts先生有什么好品质 |
[08:07] | Well, he was a roadie for Jimi Hendrix, | 他曾是Jimi Hendrix的巡回乐队管理员 |
[08:09] | and when it rains, he carries me to the car. | 而且下雨的时候 他会把我抱进车里 |
[08:12] | And you guys have been together, what, 60 years? | 而且你们都在一起有60年了吧 |
[08:15] | I’m 48, and I’m done here. | 我才48岁 聊不下去了 |
[08:19] | My bad. | 我的错 |
[08:21] | I don’t want Keith to go. | 我不想让Keith走 |
[08:23] | Elliot, I don’t want Keith to go! | Elliot 我不想让Keith走 |
[08:26] | There, there. | 不哭 不哭 |
[08:29] | What? “I’m pregnant. I’m crying. I’m laughing.” | 干嘛 “我怀孕了 我哭啦 我又笑啦” |
[08:32] | Enough already! It’s boring. | 受够了 无聊 |
[08:36] | Listen up, nametags. | 听好了 小的们 |
[08:38] | I need to wire some cash to my son so he can make bail. | 我得给我儿子汇点钱 好让他交保释金 |
[08:41] | Apparently, the musical he was producing | 很显然 他所谓的音乐创作 |
[08:43] | was just a front for a crystal meth lab. | 其实是为冰毒实验室找的幌子 |
[08:45] | Here’s the kicker: He fled to Toronto. | 麻烦的是 他逃到了多伦多 |
[08:47] | So now the freaking Mounties are involved. | 该死的加拿大骑警也掺和进去了 |
[08:50] | Anywho, I need somebody to zip out to my house and grab $400. | 总之 我得找人去我家拿400美元 |
[08:54] | I’ll do it. | 我去 |
[08:55] | I shouldn’t be mopping here anyway. This is a rug. | 反正我也不该在这拖地 这是块地毯 |
[09:01] | Don’t let him in your house, sir. | 先生 别让他去你家 |
[09:03] | He’ll steal everything you’ve got like he stole my camera. | 他会把你家偷空的 就像偷了我的摄像机那样 |
[09:06] | You know the difference between you and me, Dorian? | 你知道咱俩的差别吗 Dorian |
[09:08] | Your melon-sized prostate, sir? | 是您的前列腺比较大吗 |
[09:11] | I will never fear this man. | 我才不会怕这家伙 |
[09:14] | Do you think I’m afraid of you, chief? | 你以为我怕你吗 |
[09:16] | No, sir, I do not. | 不 先生 我并不这么认为 |
[09:17] | Look, I keep my extra cash in a pickle jar | 我把私房钱放在一个泡菜罐子里 |
[09:20] | on the top shelf over the sink. | 就在水槽上面的架子顶层 |
[09:26] | Enid wants that jar so bad she can taste it. | Enid超想拿那个罐子 放那么高够她受的 |
[09:30] | Oh, right. | 哦 对了 |
[09:31] | You don’t remember that she’s paralyzed | 你不记得了 她瘫痪了 |
[09:33] | and can’t stand out of her wheelchair. | 根本就离不开轮椅 |
[09:35] | – That’s why you’re not laughing. – No, Bob. | – 所以你才不笑 – 不 Bob |
[09:38] | We’re not laughing because we’re all horrified. | 我们不笑是因为我们被吓着了 |
[09:42] | Well, it tickles me. | 反正是戳到我的笑点了 |
[09:50] | OK, honey, I know Elliot upset you with this whole Keith thing, | 亲爱的 我知道Elliot和Keith的事让你心神不宁 |
[09:55] | but listen, we’re all gonna be extra, | 但是 我们都会更加 |
[09:58] | extra sensitive so you don’t get riled up, OK? | 更加谨慎 不惹你生气 好吗 |
[10:01] | I’m wearing red. | 我穿红衣服了 |
[10:02] | Should I not be wearing red around her? | 我是不是不该在她面前穿红色 |
[10:04] | She’s pregnant, she’s not a bull. | 她是怀孕了 她不是牛 |
[10:06] | I know you think I’m just being crazy, | 我知道你觉得我疯了 |
[10:08] | but Elliot, you should not give up on Keith. | 可是Elliot 你不该放弃Keith |
[10:11] | You say he’s not strong enough for you | 你嫌他不够强壮 |
[10:13] | because he keeps getting stepped on at work? | 就因为他总是在工作时被欺负 |
[10:15] | But that’s what it’s like for interns. | 可是实习医生就是这样 |
[10:16] | You’re just doing what we all do | 你只是在感情开始认真起来的时候 |
[10:18] | when we start to get serious in a relationship. | 做了大家都会做的事 |
[10:20] | You’re freaking out and you’re trying to poke holes in it. | 你吓坏了 所以想给感情找个出气孔 |
[10:22] | Remember when I first started dating Turk | 记得吗 我刚开始跟Turk约会时 |
[10:24] | and I wanted to bail on him | 我也曾想甩了他 |
[10:25] | because he cried at the end of sex? | 就因为滚床单之后他哭了 |
[10:27] | – Baby! – Relax, Brown Bear. | – 宝贝 – 放轻松 大棕熊 |
[10:29] | There’s no shame in cry-maxing. | 高潮哭泣没什么丢人的 |
[10:32] | And you know how hard single life can be. Just ask Kim. | 你明白单身生活有多难吧 去问Kim |
[10:36] | Wait. Kim’s single? | 等一下 Kim单身吗 |
[10:37] | Yeah. She’s been divorced for like over a year. | 是啊 她都离婚一年多了 |
[10:40] | She just wears the ring at the hospital | 她在医院戴戒指 |
[10:41] | so she doesn’t get hit on all the time. | 只是她不想被调戏 |
[10:43] | Turk, keys! | Turk 钥匙 |
[10:48] | Yahtzee! | 好耶 |
[10:56] | Hey, girl. What are you doing? | 嗨 美女 干什么呢 |
[10:58] | Want to get some coffee later? | 等会去喝杯咖啡吧 |
[10:59] | And then, the ultimate Cox-block. | 接下来 终结者Cox出现了 |
[11:02] | Hey. Why isn’t Mr. Peters in there getting surgery? | 嘿 为什么Peters先生没有进行手术 |
[11:05] | I decided against it. | 我决定不做了 |
[11:07] | Yeah. She thought it would be best if I treated him medically. | 她认为最好由我来进行药物治疗 |
[11:10] | First of all, Newbie, nobody’s ever thought that, ever. | 首先 菜鸟 没人这么认为 没人 |
[11:13] | Secondly, she’s a cutter. | 其次 她是个操刀手 |
[11:16] | When is the last time you met a cutter who didn’t want to cut? | 你什么时候见过操刀手不想动刀子的 |
[11:19] | Laverne, you’ve been here 40 years now. | Laverne 你在这儿待了40年了 |
[11:22] | You ever heard of such a thing? | 你听说过这种事吗 |
[11:24] | I’m gonna kill somebody. | 我要宰人了 |
[11:26] | I guess we all get mad | 我想 当别人说了 |
[11:27] | when people say things we don’t want to hear. | 我们不爱听的话时 我们都会生气 |
[11:30] | Elliot Elliot! | |
[11:31] | I’m sorry, but I can’t let you leave until you promise me | 抱歉 但是你不能走 除非你答应我 |
[11:34] | you’ll think about it with Keith. | 好好考虑和Keith的关系 |
[11:36] | Oh, my God, Carla! Will you please just butt out of this one? | 天啊 Carla你就别多管闲事了 |
[11:42] | Especially when things feel a bit fishy. | 尤其是当事情看起来很可疑时 |
[11:47] | – Here’s your cash. – Oh, thanks. | – 这是你的钱 – 哦 谢啦 |
[11:49] | Hey, is that a new coat? | 嘿 新外套吗 |
[11:52] | Yeah. Just picked it up. | 对啊 才搞到的 |
[11:54] | Where did you get the money to buy it? | 你哪来的钱 |
[11:55] | Mmm, I don’t think that’s any business of yours. | 嗯 我觉得不关你的事 |
[12:04] | Still, it’s always good to hear the truth. | 但是 听到真话总是好的 |
[12:07] | Surgery is really the only thing that has a shot at curing this guy, | 手术真的是治好这家伙的唯一机会 |
[12:11] | and the reason that she’s not going to do it | 她不愿做手术只是因为 |
[12:14] | is because he’s older and he’s got heart issues, | 病人年龄大 心脏又不好 |
[12:16] | which makes him high risk. | 所以手术风险很高 |
[12:17] | And if he were to drop dead on her operating table, well, | 如果病人死在她的手术台上 那么 |
[12:21] | that would make her surgery stats go down. | 她的手术统计评级就会下降 |
[12:24] | And that wouldn’t look very | 这些写在一名年轻医生的 |
[12:26] | good on a young doctor’s resume, would it? | 简历里可不好看 对不对 |
[12:29] | Even if it means losing respect | 即使这意味着赔上 |
[12:31] | for someone you thought you might like. | 你对自己所爱慕之人的尊敬 |
[12:33] | What can I say? You got me. | 我能说什么呢 你猜透我了 |
[12:36] | Damn. | 该死 |
[12:42] | Hold on. Dr. Turk, | 等一下 Turk医生 |
[12:45] | I covered your gastric-bypass patient last night. | 昨晚我护理了你的胃绕道手术患者 |
[12:48] | He left a message for you. | 他有话留给你 |
[12:49] | – What’d he say? – You are square. | – 他说什么 – 你被旧时代框住了 |
[13:00] | Stupid greasers. | 白痴”潮”男们 |
[13:02] | Oh, here comes Kim. | Kim来了 |
[13:04] | She had all night to think about what she did, | 她有整晚时间反思自己的行为 |
[13:05] | so she’ll probably be in a shame spiral. | 估计她已经深陷羞耻的漩涡了 |
[13:07] | Let’s enjoy it. | 我们逗她玩吧 |
[13:08] | – Oh, hey, fellas, how you living? – Large! | – 嗨 伙计们 过得咋样 – 好着呢 |
[13:12] | What! | 啥 |
[13:15] | What, was I not supposed to answer? | 怎么 我不该回话吗 |
[13:17] | I wasn’t the only one having relationship problems. | 并不是只有我面临感情问题 |
[13:21] | Sorry about the way I left last night. | 抱歉 我昨晚就那样走了 |
[13:24] | We’re OK, right? | 我们没事了 是吗 |
[13:25] | Until you receive further notice, consider us not speaking. | 在你接到进一步指示之前 咱俩没话说 |
[13:28] | I know you took my money to buy that ridiculous coat. | 我知道你这件破衣服是拿我的钱买的 |
[13:32] | I bet you can’t prove it. | 我打赌你没证据 |
[13:39] | Enid, you are my eyewitness. | Enid 你是我的目击证人 |
[13:42] | Did he take more than $400? | 他是不是拿了不止400美元 |
[13:46] | Enid, is that a new pantsuit? | Enid 你那是新套装吗 |
[13:49] | You think you’re pretty smart, don’t you? | 你觉得自己很聪明是吧 |
[13:52] | All I think is that leather never goes out of style, | 我只是觉得 皮衣永不过时 |
[13:55] | and if you’re gonna keep money in a pickle jar, | 另外 如果你把钱存在泡菜罐子里 |
[13:57] | you should probably know how much is in there, | 你得搞清楚到底存了多少 |
[13:59] | and it never hurts to buy your invalid wife something nice, | 而且 给残疾的妻子买些精致的东西 |
[14:01] | so maybe she can feel pretty. | 让她漂亮点 掉不了你一块肉 |
[14:04] | These are just general thoughts about life, | 这些只是人生大道理 |
[14:05] | nothing specific to you. | 没有针对你 |
[14:10] | – Mmm, that was nice. Thank you. – That wasn’t me. | – 嗯 这下不错啊 谢谢 – 不是我 |
[14:13] | Hey, dudes. | 嗨 伙计们 |
[14:15] | Don’t “Hey, dudes” us. | 别跟我们来”嗨 伙计们”这一套 |
[14:16] | You know what bothers me? | 你知道我烦什么吗 |
[14:17] | Non-threatening colloquial greetings? | 无害的口头打招呼吗 |
[14:19] | It bothers me that a doctor wouldn’t help a patient | 我在烦 一名医生竟然为了 |
[14:22] | so she could keep her stats up. | 保持自己的统计评级 而不愿帮助病人 |
[14:24] | – Yeah! – Look, J.D. | – 对 – J.D. |
[14:26] | Surgery’s competitive. | 外科竞争很激烈 |
[14:27] | We do, we have to get ahead. | 如果选择手术 我们要保证成功 |
[14:28] | Well, my best friend here’s a surgeon, | 我这位好朋友就是外科医生 |
[14:30] | and he would never pass on risky surgery | 他就不会为了保持自己的评级 |
[14:32] | just to keep his stats up. | 而推掉有风险的手术 |
[14:34] | Actually, I have done that. | 其实吧 我也干过 |
[14:36] | – Everyone has. – Oh, my God! | – 大家都干过 – 老天爷啊 |
[14:39] | Out of here! Dr. Cox, please weigh in. | 滚开 Cox医生 欢迎加入辩论 |
[14:42] | Well, it’s no secret how I feel about surgeons. | 我对外科医生的看法也不是什么秘密 |
[14:44] | I hate them. | 我讨厌他们 |
[14:45] | I would liken them to rocks, but that would be an insult to rocks | 我视他们如顽石 这么说也侮辱了石头 |
[14:48] | because, you see, at least rocks are useful to society. | 你看 起码石头对社会还有贡献 |
[14:52] | We build bridges with them. | 我们用它建桥梁 |
[14:53] | We throw them at guys who wear tiny phones clipped to their heads. | 用它砸那些在耳朵上别了个小电话的人 |
[14:56] | It’s a phone. You can’t do this? | 那是电话 你就不能这么拿着打吗 |
[15:00] | – However… – Now, back to the crux of the matter. | – 不管怎样 – 现在 让我们回到关键问题 |
[15:03] | Hit her, Per! | 批评她 Per |
[15:05] | However, it is not Dr. Briggs’ fault | 不管怎样 那不是Briggs医生的错 |
[15:09] | that she works in a broken system. | 谁让她在一个迂腐的系统中工作 |
[15:11] | Top hospitals are only interested in hiring surgeons | 顶级医院只愿意雇佣 |
[15:14] | who they think are flawless. | 他们认为没有污点的外科医生 |
[15:15] | Newbie, that’s not the answer you thought you were gonna hear, | 菜鸟 这不是你想要听的答案 |
[15:18] | but as always, I don’t care. | 不过一如既往 我不在乎 |
[15:23] | Thank God he didn’t see this. | 万幸他没看到这个 |
[15:24] | Yeah, Mom, I was listening the whole time. I just couldn’t talk. | 对 妈 我一直都听着呢 我只是不能说话 |
[15:35] | Looks like somebody took their | 看起来应该是某人 |
[15:37] | new titanium eight iron with a leather grip | 拿他全新的带有皮革手柄的镀钛8号杆 |
[15:39] | and went to town on your van. | 在你车上大干了一场啊 |
[15:42] | Well done, sir. | 干得好 先生 |
[15:44] | What? You think I did it? | 什么 你觉得是我干的 |
[15:46] | Too bad you can’t prove it. | 可惜啊 你没有证据 |
[15:49] | Really? | 是吗 |
[15:53] | I think I need to take more… | 我觉得我需要摄入更多的 |
[15:55] | … blood. | 鲜血 |
[15:57] | What the hell is this? | 这他妈的是什么玩意儿 |
[15:59] | It’s Dorian’s camera. | Dorian的摄像机 |
[16:00] | This must be a scene from Dr. Acula. | 这肯定是 |
[16:02] | You ain’t taking no more blood from my ho-slapping hand. | 你不会从我耳光达人这里得到任何血液 |
[16:06] | I will pimp slap you! | 我会狠狠地扇你 |
[16:10] | This feels really racist, J.D. | 感觉带有种族主义色彩 J.D. |
[16:12] | Why can’t I be a vampire? | 怎么我就不能当吸血鬼 |
[16:14] | Because it’s my movie! | 因为这是我的电影 |
[16:15] | Now, let’s take it from the top | 现在 我们再从头来一遍 |
[16:16] | and I’m not gonna ask you again, Blacker! | 我可不想再来一遍了 小黑 |
[16:19] | – Blacker. – Yes, please. | – 小黑 – 没错 请吧 |
[16:21] | Blacker. | 小黑 |
[16:28] | Now comes the good part. | 现在好戏开始了 |
[16:30] | Prove that! | 要证据是吧 |
[16:32] | And that! And that! | 证据 证据 |
[16:35] | And that! And that! | 证据 证据 |
[16:39] | Yeah! | 好啊 |
[16:42] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[16:47] | So, hey, I thought you might be hungry. | 嗨 我觉着你可能该饿了 |
[16:49] | Did you enjoy the pancakes I left on your computer? | 享受我放在你电脑边的煎饼吗 |
[16:52] | No, but I enjoyed the 3,000 ants crawling on my keyboard. | 不 不过我欣赏到了键盘上的3000只蚂蚁 |
[16:56] | There’s two of them doing it on the F button. | 有两只就在F键上搞起来了 |
[16:58] | I could be wrong, but it looks like two girls. | 我不确定 不过看起来是两个妹子 |
[17:01] | – What do you want, Elliot? – I want to apologize. | – 你想干什么 Elliot – 我想道歉 |
[17:04] | – Well, save it. – Look, Carla, I… | – 算了 省省吧 – Carla 我 |
[17:06] | Honestly, you must be really bored with this friendship | 说实话 你肯定是腻了这段友谊了吧 |
[17:09] | what all you do is take, take, take. | 你只会索取 索取 索取 |
[17:11] | And the most embarrassing thing is | 更让人无语的是 |
[17:13] | you don’t even realize you’re doing it. | 你甚至根本没意识到 |
[17:14] | Because, let’s face it, at the end of the day, | 因为 我们就挑明了吧 到头来 |
[17:16] | you’re nothing but a spoiled, | 你只是一个被宠坏了的 |
[17:17] | selfish, neurotic little girl from Connecticut | 自私 神经质的康涅狄格小妞 |
[17:20] | who has absolutely no idea how to… | 完全没意识到如何 |
[17:22] | Whoa, whoa, OK, that’s enough! | 喂 喂 喂 好了 够了 |
[17:24] | I don’t know what you are fighting about, but it doesn’t matter. | 我不知道你们俩在吵什么 这无所谓 |
[17:27] | Because no one’s allowed to be that mean to my girlfriend, | 因为谁都不能这么欺负我女朋友 |
[17:29] | especially when she’s just trying to appoogize. | 尤其是她正在道歉呢 |
[17:31] | Are we clear? | 明白了吗 |
[17:32] | Nobody really speaks to Carla like that. | 没人这么跟Carla说过话 |
[17:36] | It was really cool getting to know you, man. | 很高兴进一步了解你 伙计 |
[17:40] | The irony was Keith was yelling at the one woman | 真讽刺 Keith吼了那个 |
[17:42] | who was trying to save his relationship. | 企图拯救他恋情的女人 |
[17:46] | I’m sorry, Elliot. | 对不起 Elliot |
[17:48] | And even more ironic was that it looked like she had. | 更讽刺的是 她好像成功了 |
[17:52] | Thanks for standing up for me. | 谢谢你为我挺身而出 |
[17:54] | Yeah, totally. | 当然 义不容辞 |
[17:57] | I think Elliot finally seeing who Keith really was | 我想 Elliot最终认识到了Keith的内心 |
[18:00] | made me understand why I was so upset with Kim. | 这使我明白了为何Kim让我心烦不安 |
[18:02] | *To bear the weight and push into the sky* | *承载负重 奋力入苍穹* |
[18:09] | Look who’s happy again. | 看看 是谁又笑了 |
[18:11] | Yeah, well, it’s just… | 没错 只是 |
[18:12] | J.D., one sec. I’m on the phone with my mom. | J.D. 等一下 正跟我妈打电话呢 |
[18:15] | She just got her RV fixed. | 她的休闲车刚修好 |
[18:16] | Mom, I gotta go. You can call me from the road. | 妈 我得挂了 你路上再打给我吧 |
[18:20] | My mom loves the road. | 我妈很喜欢兜风 |
[18:22] | I finally figured out what bothers me so much about you. | 我终于明白为什么你让我那么心烦了 |
[18:25] | Well, lay it on me, studly. | 那就给我讲讲吧 帅哥 |
[18:27] | It’s the way you’re so concerned about protecting yourself. | 你总是那么积极地去保护自己 |
[18:32] | I mean, no one in this entire hospital | 我是说 在这所医院里 |
[18:34] | has a bad thing to say about you, | 没有人说你的坏话 |
[18:36] | and I’m guessing that’s because | 我猜是因为 |
[18:37] | you’re so careful not to rub anyone the wrong way. | 你非常谨慎 不招惹任何人 |
[18:41] | And you still wear your wedding ring. | 而且你还戴着婚戒 |
[18:44] | That prevents any guy from getting anywhere near you. | 为了防止男人们以任何方式接近你 |
[18:47] | You wouldn’t operate on Mr. Peters, | 你不愿给Peters先生做手术 |
[18:49] | and we both know how you’re protecting yourself there. | 我们都了解你是如何在这件事上保护自己的 |
[18:53] | I don’t know. | 我也说不清 |
[18:54] | I guess, in the grand scheme of things, it’s not a big deal. | 我想刚才说的那些 其实都不算什么 |
[18:56] | I just– | 我只是 |
[18:58] | I was a little disappointed to find out who you turned out to be. | 当我发现真实的你时 有些失望 |
[19:03] | I’ll see you around, Kim. | 回头见 Kim |
[19:07] | See you. | 再见 |
[19:14] | I don’t want to do this. | 我不干 |
[19:15] | No problem. I’ll just give the vediotape to the police. | 没问题 我把录像带给警察就行 |
[19:17] | Ladies and gentleman, | 女士们 先生们 |
[19:18] | this is your chief of medicine, Bob Kelso. | 我是你们的内科主任医师 Bob Kelso |
[19:21] | “I feel compelled to tell you that I do, | “我勉为其难地告诉大家 |
[19:25] | in fact, fear the Janitor. | 我其实 是害怕清洁工的 |
[19:27] | Honestly, is there anyone else with such a brilliant mind?” | 说真的 还有谁拥有如此聪明的头脑呢” |
[19:32] | You planned this, didn’t you? | 你计划好的 是不是 |
[19:34] | The whole being mean thing, so that Keith would stand up for me. | 苛责我什么的 好让Keith维护我 |
[19:38] | Oh, thanks. | 哦 谢谢 |
[19:44] | You didn’t plan a damn thing, did you? | 你根本没计划过 是不是 |
[19:45] | No, I snapped like a twig. | 没错 轻而易举就搞定了 |
[19:48] | Please don’t tell her. | 拜托别跟她说 |
[19:52] | Anyway, I guess people can always surprise you. | 总之 人们总是让你意外 |
[19:56] | Who’s Dr. Briggs operating on? | Briggs医生在给谁做手术 |
[19:58] | Your patient, Mr. Peters. | 你的病人 Peters先生 |
[20:00] | “So please join me in basking | “所以 请大家与我一同 |
[20:04] | in the glow of the Janitor’s awesome: | 沐浴在清洁工先生超赞的 |
[20:08] | – …this isn’t a word. – Read it. | – 这不是个词啊 – 读出来 |
[20:11] | “Fearitude.” Good night. | ” 恐态之中” 晚安 |
[20:17] | And good luck. I loved that movie. | 也祝大家好运 我爱那个电影 |
[20:23] | I saw you did that surgery on Mr. Peters. | 我看到你给Peters先生做手术了 |
[20:27] | Did you decide it was the right thing to do? | 你觉得那是正确的决定吗 |
[20:30] | No, actually, it was a stupid career risk. | 不 事实上 那是对事业的一次愚蠢冒险 |
[20:34] | Then why’d you do it? | 那你为什么还这么做 |
[20:38] | Because for some reason, I find myself | 因为 不知道怎么的 我发现自己 |
[20:41] | really caring about what you think of me. | 很在乎你对我的看法 |
[20:51] | Oh. | 哦 |
[20:55] | Cool. | 挺好 |