时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Welcome home, Perry. | 欢迎回家 Perry |
[00:07] | Here’s the new program. | 新工作来了 |
[00:09] | You occasionally lift a finger, helping with Jack. | 你现在得动起来 帮帮Jack |
[00:11] | And I’m gonna try to keep from hating the unborn baby | 而我呢 负责努力不去恨自己腹中 |
[00:14] | in my belly that’s made my ass so big, | 这个把我屁股弄得又肥又大的胎儿 |
[00:16] | I can’t fit the whole | 我一天要上800多次厕所 |
[00:17] | thing on a toilet when I pee 800 times a day. | 不能什么都等着我去做 |
[00:19] | Okay. | 好吗 |
[00:21] | You love spaghetti. You had some just last night, didn’t you? | 你最爱吃意面了 昨晚就吃的意面 是不是 |
[00:24] | – No, I didn’t. – Jordan, the boy is lying to me. | – 不 我不爱吃 – Jordan 儿子对我撒谎 |
[00:27] | Oh, Perry, nobody likes a tattletale. | 噢 Perry 没人喜欢告密者 |
[00:29] | Nobody does, Perry. | 没人喜欢 Perry |
[00:34] | All right, champ, just in case you get hungry later on… | 好了 小子 以防你等会儿肚子饿 |
[00:42] | Yo, Elliot, what’s your ringtone? | 哟 Elliot 你铃声是什么 |
[00:45] | Jesus Take the Wheel, by Carrie Underwood. | Carrie Underwood唱的 |
[00:47] | I’m carrying under-wood right now. | 我随身就带着丛林呢 |
[00:49] | See, that’s funny because it’s true. | 看 好笑吧 因为这是事实 |
[00:53] | Please. | 拜托 |
[00:55] | But that’s all you get for the rest of the year, Todd. | 但你记住 一年就这一次了 Todd |
[00:57] | I’m downloading NS YNC’s Bye, Bye, Bye. | 我正在下NSYNC的 |
[00:59] | When that bad boy starts a-jumpin’, | 这首歌一旦响起 |
[01:00] | I defy anyone not to shake their butt to it. | 我保证每个人都跟着甩臀 |
[01:03] | I’m bringing it back. | 我要再次引领潮流 |
[01:04] | Just like you brought back Pop Rocks? | 像你重新引领跳跳糖风潮一样吗 |
[01:07] | Teddy boy! | Teddy伙计 |
[01:10] | Yeah, well, you’re not as big a trendsetter | 可你不是你自以为的那种 |
[01:12] | as you think you are. | 潮流引领者 |
[01:13] | Right, Keith? | 对吧 Keith |
[01:17] | As for me, I spent my free time | 而我 我不小心把 |
[01:19] | getting co-workers I just met pregnant. | 刚认识的同事搞大了肚子 |
[01:21] | You’re pregnant? | 你怀孕了 |
[01:23] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[01:27] | I’m pretty sure. | 我确定得很 |
[01:28] | Kim, I’m not really sure how to phrase this, | Kim 我真不知道该怎么说 |
[01:31] | so I’m just gonna dive right in. | 所以我就直说了 |
[01:33] | Have there been other penises? | 你确定孩子他爹没别人了吗 |
[01:35] | It’s yours, J.D. | 是你的 J.D |
[01:36] | – Cool. – Are you okay? | – 酷 – 你没事吧 |
[01:40] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[01:42] | I don’t think I’ve ever seen the inside of your apartment before. | 我这还是第一次来你公寓呢 |
[01:45] | Said the father of my unborn child. | 孩子他爸居然说这话 |
[01:48] | That was a joke. Oh, come on. | 开玩笑的 噢 拜托 |
[01:51] | No laugh from a guy who when he orders a coffee says, | 你在点咖啡时老开 |
[01:53] | “Thanks a latte”? | “多谢拿铁了”这种玩笑 现在居然不笑吗 |
[01:54] | Well, that’s different, Kim. | 嗯 这不一样 Kim |
[01:55] | That’s hilarious. This is life-changing. | 那个确实好笑 这个就严重多了 |
[01:57] | We’re gonna get through this. | 我们会没事的 |
[01:59] | You know what else is pretty classic? | 你知道还有哪个很好笑吗 |
[02:00] | When the coffee guy asks for money, | 当咖啡男问人要钱时 |
[02:02] | you say, “Sorry, my wallet’s in my other pair of mocha-chinos.” | 你说 抱歉 我钱包落在另一套摩卡裤里了 |
[02:05] | That always gets ’em. | 每次他都会笑 |
[02:07] | Oh, damn it. | 噢 该死 |
[02:10] | I have to go to the hospital. | 我得去医院了 |
[02:11] | Just go. Scone is also a funny word, but I don’t like them. | 去吧 司康饼这个词也很逗 但我不喜欢 |
[02:14] | I prefer croissants. | 我喜欢羊角包 |
[02:16] | You’re clearly freaking out, so, you need to promise me that | 你明显是吓坏了 所以 你要向我保证 |
[02:19] | you’re gonna find somebody to talk to about this while I’m gone. | 我走后你会找个人谈谈 |
[02:20] | Please, I’ll be fine. | 别担心了 我没事 |
[02:21] | You be careful, you’re walking for two. | 你小心点 你现在可承载着两个人的重量呢 |
[02:25] | Call, Turk. | 打给 Turk |
[02:35] | You were right, Turk. | 你是对的 Turk |
[02:36] | – Hell, yeah. – All right, all right! | – 我当然对 – 好了 好了 |
[02:39] | Now listen! This is a hospital, not a discotheque. | 现在听着 这里是医院 不是舞厅 |
[02:44] | Turn that damn thing off! | 把音乐关了 |
[02:45] | Come on, buddy, please pick up. | 拜托 伙计 接电话啊 |
[02:52] | This is pretty catchy. | 挺容易上手的嘛 |
[03:01] | No problem, I’ll just go chill at my deck with a little vino. | 没事 我带着酒去甲板上冷静下就好了 |
[03:08] | Unfortunately, it was still a hangout spot for gay seniors. | 不幸的是 这里也有一堆同性恋老人在玩耍 |
[03:14] | All right, that’s enough! | 好了 够了 |
[03:16] | I have seen Les Mis over a dozen times, | 我看过好几遍的<悲惨世界> |
[03:19] | so I have nothing against giant queens, per se, all right? | 所以我对同性恋没意见 好吗 |
[03:23] | In fact, my life would be a whole lot easier | 事实上 如果我和你们当中任意一个 |
[03:26] | if I was married to one of you guys. | 结婚了没准还能好过点 |
[03:28] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[03:31] | You heard him, girls. | 你们都听见了吧 姐妹们 |
[03:32] | Let’s roll. | 咱们走 |
[04:44] | Hold up, hold up, hold up! | 等等 等等 等等 |
[04:46] | Las Vegas Police Department. | 拉斯维加斯警署 |
[04:49] | Hello! | 喂 |
[04:53] | Why didn’t you answer your phone when I called you? | 我给你打电话 你干嘛不接 |
[04:55] | I was dancing. | 我跳舞呢 |
[04:58] | Wait, let me hear it. | 等下 让我听听 |
[05:00] | There it is. | 就是这个 |
[05:20] | Well, look, I’m in surgery all morning, | 嗯 听着 我整个早上都在手术 |
[05:21] | but we can meet for lunch, talk this through then, okay? | 但是咱俩可以一起吃午饭 然后聊聊 好吗 |
[05:24] | Hello? J.D., this is a really bad connection. | 喂 J.D 这里信号真不好 |
[05:27] | Ted, please! | Ted 消停会儿 |
[05:32] | Ted Ted! | |
[05:36] | Okay, I’ll see you at lunch. | 好的 午餐时见 |
[05:38] | Hey, Mojambo, this here’s our new flagpole. | 嘿 伙计 看看咱们的新旗杆 |
[05:41] | Why don’t you show Old | 你干嘛不放尊重点 |
[05:41] | Glory a little respect and snap off a salute? | 敬个礼呢 |
[05:47] | There’s no flag up there. | 上面又没挂旗 |
[05:48] | We’re at war, my friend. All American flags are on back-order. | 战争时期 朋友 美国国旗都缺货了 |
[05:51] | What do you want me to do in the meantime, | 你想让我怎么办 |
[05:53] | run a pirate flag up there? | 挂个海盗旗吗 |
[05:54] | Maybe turn the whole building into a pirate ship? | 把整座医院变成海盗船吗 |
[05:58] | I could put a captain’s wheel up on the roof, | 我可以在屋顶安个船舵 |
[06:00] | catch a parrot somehow, slap on an eye-patch, | 再抓只鹦鹉来 戴个单边眼罩 |
[06:02] | go to work with a caulk gun, seal her up, make her water-tight. | 再用填塞枪把它封一封 不透水就行 |
[06:06] | I could take her out to sea. | 我可以带她出海 |
[06:08] | – Are you insane? – No, I’m a pirate. | – 你疯了吗 – 没 我是个海盗 |
[06:11] | Whatever. I’m not saluting a pole. | 随便吧 我是不会朝旗杆敬礼的 |
[06:15] | And so it begins, again. | 就这样开始了 又一次的 |
[06:19] | My life is over. | 我彻底完了 |
[06:20] | Oh, come on, you’ve gotta focus on the positives. | 噢 算了吧 你得往好处看嘛 |
[06:22] | For instance, the medical miracle that is one woman | 举个例子 一个女人怀上另一个女人 |
[06:25] | actually impregnating another woman, SHEDAISY! | 这种医学奇迹 多神奇啊 |
[06:30] | Coincidentally, I have a cousin named Shedaisy. | 巧的是 我有个表妹就叫Shedaisy |
[06:34] | What? | 什么鬼 |
[06:35] | J.D. Needs us right now, okay. So, this is what we’re gonna do. | J.D.需要我们 所以 咱们这么办 |
[06:37] | Dr. Cox, you’re backing off. Elliot, you go talk to him. | Cox医生 你离他远点 Elliot 你去和他谈谈 |
[06:40] | Can’t wait to talk to J.D. | 真等不及和J.D.谈谈了 |
[06:42] | Maybe we can chat about how everyone in this frickin’ hospital, | 或许我们可以聊聊为毛这所医院 |
[06:44] | other than me, is having a baby. | 除了我 都要生宝宝了 |
[06:45] | I mean, seriously. Having a baby, | 我是说 真的 生宝宝 |
[06:46] | having a baby, having a second baby. | 生宝宝 生第二个宝宝 |
[06:48] | Oh, having her husband’s best friend’s baby. | 噢 给老公的铁哥们生宝宝 |
[06:50] | That’s right, Mona, everyone knows! | 是的 Mona 大家都知道 |
[06:54] | What are you looking at, Dr. Beardface? | 你看什么呢 Beardface医生 |
[06:55] | You want a kid? ‘Cause, I swear to God, | 你想要宝宝么 我对天发誓 |
[06:57] | I will mount you right now! | 我这就过去骑你身上 |
[06:59] | It’s Beardfacde, damn it! | 我叫Beardfacde 该死 |
[07:03] | Gather around, doomed new interns who just paged me. | 你们这些不开窍的实习生 刚刚谁呼我来着 都过来 |
[07:07] | Quick question. What does this outfit tell you? | 快速问答 这身打扮说明什么 |
[07:10] | You are entering a Joe Piscopo look-alike contest? | 你要参加Joe Piscopo的模仿大赛吗 |
[07:15] | It means that I was just working out, | 这说明我正在健身 |
[07:17] | which, incidentally, is the last remaining activity | 顺便提一下 这是我人生中 |
[07:19] | I have in my adult life that qualifies as “Me time.” | 唯一弥留的属于我自己的活动时间 |
[07:23] | Other activities recently crossed off of that list | 其他活动都被取消了 |
[07:25] | include my morning dump and all showers. | 包括早晨的大便时间和洗澡时间 |
[07:27] | You see, my dear son Jack has decided | 是这样 我亲爱的儿子Jack决定 |
[07:29] | that those are team sports. | 那些事得两人一块做 |
[07:31] | However, I’m here and I’m totally psyched to hear | 先不说这些 我人到了 而且特别想听听 |
[07:34] | whatever the superty-duper reason is that you paged me. | 究竟是谁为了什么傻逼问题 呼我的 |
[07:38] | Mr. Wyatt’s chart said to remove his eight stitches, | Wyatt女士的病历说要拆8针 |
[07:41] | but we counted nine. | 但我们数了数 9针 |
[07:42] | – Should we leave one? – That’s it. | – 要不要留1针 – 好了 |
[07:46] | Every single one of you is gonna run laps around the hallways | 你们都去给我绕走廊跑圈 |
[07:48] | till I say stop. | 我叫停之前不许停 |
[07:50] | Think I’m kidding? | 以为我开玩笑呢吗 |
[07:56] | Perry, what the hell? I just got a call from Jack’s school. | Perry 怎么回事 Jack学校刚给我打完电话 |
[07:59] | Apparently, they served spaghetti for lunch, | 听说他们中午吃的意面 |
[08:02] | so he had some sort of Vietnam flashback. | 结果把孩子吓哭了 |
[08:05] | We’re having a second baby. | 咱们马上就生二胎了 |
[08:07] | You need to deal with your anger issues. | 你易怒的毛病得改改了 |
[08:09] | I don’t have any anger issues. | 我才不易怒呢 |
[08:11] | Dr. Cox, I’m sorry, but my asthma is really starting to… | Cox医生 对不起 我的哮喘要犯了 |
[08:18] | Get out of here! | 快跑 |
[08:20] | Seriously. | 不是吧你 |
[08:25] | What are you working on, young man? | 你忙什么呢 小伙子 |
[08:27] | New ways to torture that guy. See? | 整治那家伙的新办法 看见没 |
[08:35] | Mrs. Zeebee, I know that we were hoping | Zeebee女士 我知道你希望 |
[08:38] | that the pain around your areola was simple mastitis, | 你乳晕周围的疼痛 只是乳腺炎而已 |
[08:41] | but it turns out that it’s breast cancer. | 但是检查结果显示 是乳腺癌 |
[08:46] | I can’t believe this is happening to me. | 我真不敢相信 |
[08:48] | Trust me, I know what you’re going through. | 相信我 我知道这一切有多难 |
[08:50] | Just yesterday, I found out that my girlfriend… | 昨天 我发现我女朋友 |
[08:53] | Excuse us. | 打扰了 |
[08:54] | Dude, please tell me you’re not comparing getting cancer | 哥们 你不是要把患癌和 |
[08:56] | – to knocking up your girlfriend. – I was trying to. | – 女友怀孕作比较吧 – 我正要说呢 |
[08:59] | You can’t pawn your personal stuff off on your patients. | 你不能拿私事去叨扰病人 |
[09:01] | What about you and the motorcycle accident guy? | 那你和那个出摩托车事故的家伙呢 |
[09:04] | So get this. My pregnant wife has decided that it’s okay | 听着啊 我怀孕的老婆 |
[09:07] | to steal my pillow in the middle of the night | 在半夜就拽走了我的枕头 |
[09:08] | and sleep with it in between her legs. | 然后夹在双腿中间接着睡 |
[09:11] | When am I going into surgery? | 我什么时候能手术 |
[09:13] | Oh, we can’t start the surgery until the troopers find your foot. | 噢 等警察找到你的脚才能手术 |
[09:18] | That was different. He said, “What’s up?” | 那不一样 他问我”怎么样”来着 |
[09:23] | Hardly seems like much of a punishment | 对于来自肯尼亚的孩子来说 |
[09:25] | for the kid from Kenya. | 这根本算不上惩罚啊 |
[09:26] | I mean, God’s sake, he can run all day. | 我是说 天呐 他能跑一天 |
[09:28] | You know, maybe Jordan’s right. | 你知道 也许Jordan是对的 |
[09:30] | Maybe it’s time you start dealing with your anger issues. | 你易怒的毛病是该改改了 |
[09:32] | Carla, for something to be an issue, it needs to cause a problem. | Carla 毛病 能惹祸的才叫毛病 |
[09:36] | And, honestly, aside from having to, by law, | 再说了 我除了被 |
[09:39] | remain 30 feet away from a certain telemarketer | 那个被我撞见吃晚饭的电话销售员 |
[09:41] | who I visited while he was eating his dinner, | 申请了30英尺距离的限制令以外 |
[09:44] | I don’t see the downside. | 其他没什么不好的 |
[09:47] | Mr. Slydell here is suffering from peptic ulcer disease | Slydell先生患有消化性溃疡 |
[09:50] | and hypertension, two | 和高血压 |
[09:51] | conditions you often see in very angry people. | 易怒的人易患的两种疾病 |
[09:53] | Well, now, you don’t know that this gentleman is angry. | 你又不清楚这位先生易怒与否 |
[09:57] | Damn it! Why won’t this TV go on? | 该死 这电视怎么看不了啦 |
[10:03] | That was the bed remote. | 遥控器是坏的 |
[10:06] | Ted, I got the cola. | Ted 我弄到可乐了 |
[10:08] | – Did you get the Pop Rocks? – No, the vending machine was out, | – 你弄到跳跳糖了吗 – 没 自动贩卖机空了 |
[10:10] | so I went to the generic store and got some Fizzy Pebbles. | 于是我去商店买了点碳酸鹅卵石 |
[10:14] | You sure we should do this? | 你确定要这么做吗 |
[10:15] | I’m sick of legends and hearsay, Keith. | 传闻我已经听够了 Keith |
[10:17] | I have to know! | 我要试试 |
[10:22] | No scuffing. No scuffing! | 脚抬起来 别蹭地 |
[10:25] | Okay, what if I get a sex change operation | 好了 我做个变性手术 |
[10:29] | and I trick him into marrying me? | 骗他嫁给我怎么样 |
[10:31] | But if it doesn’t work, you’ll just be an older, | 但如果没骗成 你就变成 |
[10:34] | fairly ugly janitor-woman. | 又老又丑的清洁女工了 |
[10:37] | That’s true. | 说得对 |
[10:38] | You know, you and I are quite a bit alike. | 你知道吗 咱俩挺像的哎 |
[10:40] | I spent most of my life trying to become a lawyer, | 我用了大半辈子的时间成为律师 |
[10:42] | but I could never get my Juris Doctorate. | 但我就是当不成法学博士 |
[10:45] | How’s that make us alike? | 这和我哪像了 |
[10:46] | I spent years trying to get that damn J.D. | 我也花了大把时间在J.D.(法学博士缩写)上面 |
[10:54] | I’m alive! | 我还活着 |
[10:57] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[10:59] | That’ll be fun to clean up. | 清理起来会很好玩的 |
[11:01] | You know what’s so messed up about this whole baby thing? | 你知道怀孕这事哪里最讨厌吗 |
[11:04] | I mean, I feel like I’m drowning and it hasn’t even fazed Kim. | 我感觉我快溺死了 可Kim根本不在乎 |
[11:10] | Okay, let’s, close her up. | 好了 咱们缝合吧 |
[11:13] | – Dr. Briggs, why are you crying? – This song always gets me. | – Briggs医生 你哭什么 – 这首歌太伤了 |
[11:19] | My brother was killed by a Funky Cold Medina. | 我哥就是被冷血麦迪那人弄死的 |
[11:23] | I’m sorry J.D., | 我也很遗憾 J.D |
[11:24] | but you knew that this could happen when you had sex. | 不过你嘿咻的时候就该想到这点 |
[11:26] | I have to tell you guys something, | 我要和你们说点事 |
[11:28] | but you have to promise not to laugh, okay? | 但你们得保证不笑 好吗 |
[11:29] | – Oh, no. Absolutely. – I’ll try. | – 嗯 绝对不笑 – 我尽量 |
[11:30] | Sure. | 好的 |
[11:31] | Okay, on the night of said conception, | 好吧 她受孕的那晚 |
[11:34] | Kim and I nuded up and, the dirty talk began | Kim和我脱光了 开始讲黄段子 |
[11:40] | and I got a little over-excited. | 然后我就激动过头了 |
[11:43] | She like the dirty talk? | 她喜欢黄段子啊 |
[11:45] | No, I do. I find it gets the ladies going, | 不 我喜欢 我发现黄段子能帮助她们进入状态 |
[11:48] | but I occasionally get wrapped up in it myself, | 但有时候 我太投入了 |
[11:50] | especially when I do some of my different voices and… | 尤其是我用不同的声音时 |
[11:54] | He does. | 真是这样 |
[11:55] | Anyhoo, there was some unexpected friendly fire. | 接着就点燃了意料之外的友谊之火 |
[11:59] | And, even though I never | 嗯 尽管我没能 |
[12:02] | got a chance to enter the village, | 真正进到里面 |
[12:07] | there was a air strike | 但是在外围区域 |
[12:10] | on one of the outlying regions. | 有场空袭 |
[12:14] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[12:15] | Anyway, I spoke to the gals up in OBG | 我和妇产科的女医师谈了谈 |
[12:17] | and they said it’s not uncommon for a woman to get pregnant | 她们说正常情况下 |
[12:21] | even if there was no actual penetration. | 没射入就怀孕的可能性也是有的 |
[12:24] | What you’re trying to tell us is that | 你绕了半天就是想说 |
[12:27] | you never actually had sex with her? | 你俩没嘿咻吗 |
[12:29] | No, I didn’t have a condom. | 没 我没有避孕套 |
[12:32] | And we decided not to have sex because, | 我们决定不嘿咻是因为 |
[12:36] | here’s the kicker, | 笑点来了 |
[12:38] | I didn’t want to get her pregnant. | 我不想她怀孕 |
[12:40] | Oh, no, you didn’t. | 噢 不 你不想 |
[12:43] | As I thought about | 当我想到命运待我 |
[12:44] | how Mrs. Zeebee and I had gotten such a raw deal, | 和Zeebee女士如此不公 |
[12:47] | I realized how easy it was for doctors to see themselves | 我发现医生们很容易在患者身上 |
[12:50] | in their patients. | 看到自己 |
[12:51] | Whether it’s in the choices they made in their life… | 不论是他们做出的人生选择 |
[12:53] | My anger not only cost me my health, | 我易怒的脾气 不仅毁了我的健康 |
[12:57] | it also cost me my job, my marriage. | 还毁了我的工作 我的婚姻 |
[13:02] | It cost me damn near everything. | 几乎毁掉了一切 |
[13:04] | You’re killing me. | 真要命啊 |
[13:06] | or the choices they didn’t make. | 还是他们没能做出的选择 |
[13:08] | I was so obsessed with getting my J.D. | 我太想当上法学博士了 |
[13:10] | That I never did the things I really wanted to do. | 结果错过了自己真正想做的事 |
[13:13] | – Start a family, see the world… – Punch a whale. | – 建立家庭 周游世界 – 打鲸鱼 |
[13:17] | No, I punched a whale, right in the face. | 不 鲸鱼我打过了 正好打在脸上 |
[13:21] | Down he went, like Liston. | 然后它就沉下去了 像Liston一样 |
[13:25] | Either way, it forces you to face your problems head-on. | 不论哪样 都逼着你正视自身的问题 |
[13:28] | There you are. You ready to grab some lunch so that we can talk? | 你在这啊 准备好去边吃边谈了吗 |
[13:31] | Or not. | 但我还是无法正视 |
[13:33] | You know what, Kim, I don’t think I can handle this right now. | 那个 Kim 我觉得我现在还无法应对这件事 |
[13:38] | Oh, okay, yeah. That’s great. | 嗯 知道了 好极了 |
[13:48] | Heads up. | 注意了 |
[13:51] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[13:53] | Have you seen J.D.? | 你看见J.D了吗 |
[13:55] | I have not. | 没看见 |
[13:56] | Any idea where he is? | 那你知道J.D在哪吗 |
[14:01] | Teaching CPR to underprivileged youth | 在18街的林肯中学教贫困青年 |
[14:03] | at Lincoln Middle School on 18th Street. | 做心脏复苏术 |
[14:06] | I can’t believe he got that. | 这他都看得懂 神了 |
[14:07] | We are so ready for that charades tournament on Saturday. | 周六的猜字谜比赛我俩赢定了 |
[14:10] | Come on, Turk, where is he? | 拜托 Turk 他在哪 |
[14:12] | You know, Kim, I’m sorry, but I really have no idea. | Kim 抱歉 我真不知道 |
[14:17] | Traitor! | 叛徒 |
[14:21] | Upside-down, the lily-padded go-cart… | 炒豆炒豆 越炒越臭 |
[14:24] | Space-wasters, why haven’t any of you | 废材们 怎么没人给这家伙 |
[14:26] | placed a pulmonary artery cath on this guy? | 注射肺动脉蛋白酶呢 |
[14:29] | Hey, let’s try to use our inside voice around the interns. | 嘿 和实习生们说话时小点声 |
[14:32] | We don’t want to scare them. | 别吓着他们 |
[14:33] | What new kind of crazy is this? | 这又是抽什么风呢 |
[14:35] | Oh, Elliot snapped a little | 噢 Elliot突发奇想 |
[14:37] | and decided the interns were her babies. | 让实习生扮她的宝宝 |
[14:39] | Oops, Jakey. | 噢 Jakey |
[14:41] | Somebody’s got a little smoodgie on his face. There you go. | 脸上粘脏东西了呢 这下没了 |
[14:44] | As long as he gets done. | 随便吧 搞定就行 |
[14:46] | Why doesn’t Elliot have a freshly-ripped new one, right now? | 你怎么不劈头盖脸地教训她一顿呢 |
[14:49] | I’m not freshly ripping anybody anything anymore. | 我不会再劈头盖脸地教训人了 |
[14:51] | I am done with anger. | 我学会控制情绪了 |
[14:53] | Is that going to be like the time you quit drinking? | 会像那次你戒酒一样吗 |
[14:56] | ‘Cause that was the longest 20 minutes of my life. | 因为你也就坚持了20分钟 |
[14:58] | Your sarcasm is wasted on me, you giant pregnant beast. | 试图激怒我也白费 你个怀孕的巨兽 |
[15:01] | This is an anger-free zone. | 我就是不生气 |
[15:04] | There is no anger here. | 绝对不生气 |
[15:09] | Counter. | 柜台啊 |
[15:22] | I filled it with blue Gatorade. | 我瓶子里面装的是佳得乐 |
[15:23] | – I just do that to freak people out. – Scintillating. | – 我喜欢用这招吓人 – 真有才 |
[15:26] | Say, since we’re small-talking, let me ask you a question. | 赶上咱俩闲聊了 我想问你个问题 |
[15:29] | Do you have regrets about the way you lived your life? | 你人生中有遗憾的事吗 |
[15:32] | ‘Cause I think I do. | 我觉得我有 |
[15:34] | You’ve never been to Paris and cleaned a French toilet, huh? | 你是遗憾没能在法国巴黎扫厕所吗 |
[15:36] | Good one. No, that’s not it. | 说得好 不过不是这个 |
[15:39] | Come on, be straight with me. Do you think I’m wasting my life? | 实话实说 你觉得我是不是在浪费生命 |
[15:41] | Let’s cut to the chase, freak show. | 咱们长话短说吧 精神病 |
[15:43] | If you’re a 44-year-old man wearing a jumpsuit | 如果你现在是个穿着跳伞裤的44岁老男人 |
[15:45] | and you are not climbing into the cockpit of a rocket ship, | 而且这打扮不是在为进火箭舱做准备 |
[15:48] | chances are you’ve made a lot of wrong turns along the way. | 有很大的概率是你人生做错了选择 |
[15:50] | Good talk. | 就这样 |
[15:55] | Dude, what the hell am I supposed to tell Kim | 哥们 我怎么和Kim解释 |
[15:56] | when she asks why I drove off like that? | 刚才把车开走了啊 |
[15:58] | Tell her you hate white chicks, and then when she says, | 就说你讨厌白人女孩 当他说 |
[16:00] | “No, you don’t,” You say, | “不对啊” 你就说 “ |
[16:01] | “I mean White Chicks, the movie.” | 我指的是我讨厌<小姐好白>那部电影” |
[16:02] | “Not a fan of those Wayans brothers.” | “我对韦恩斯兄弟可不感冒” |
[16:04] | Then she’ll laugh and forget why she was mad at you. | 她笑过之后就忘记生气了 |
[16:07] | You’re right, that’ll work. But still, | 你说的对 这招可以 但还是 |
[16:08] | you need to man up and talk to her. | 你得像个男人一样和她谈谈 |
[16:10] | You have no idea what I’m going through. | 你不知道我有多痛苦 |
[16:12] | Really? Because the last time I checked, I was having a kid, too. | 是吗 我记得 我也要有宝宝了啊 |
[16:15] | Yeah, that you planned, with your wife, | 是啊 但你是和你老婆自愿要的 |
[16:17] | whose middle name you know. | 至少你知道孩子他妈的中间名 |
[16:21] | It’s Juanita, Turk! | 是Juanita Turk |
[16:22] | Carla’s middle name is Juanita! | Carla的中间名字是Juanita |
[16:24] | I knew it was something Puerto Rican! | 就知道是个波多黎各裔的名字 |
[16:26] | What if Kim and I don’t end up together? | 如果我和Kim以后分手了怎么办 |
[16:27] | Okay, I already have enough trouble meeting girls. | 我约女孩本来就够费劲了 |
[16:28] | Can you imagine it now? | 这下会怎么样呢 |
[16:30] | “Hey, how you doing? I’m J.D. And this little bugger right here | “嘿 你好吗” 我叫J.D 这个小家伙 |
[16:32] | “Already hates you for not being his real mommy.” | 正恨着你呢 “恨你不是他的亲妈” |
[16:34] | “Wanna get freaky? I’m apparently very fertile.” | “别害怕 都怪我繁殖能力太强” |
[16:36] | My life has changed forever. | 我这一生都要毁了 |
[16:39] | You wanna be like everybody else and say, | 你想和那些人一样吗 告诉我 |
[16:40] | “Everything’s gonna be just fine.” | “一切都会好起来的” |
[16:42] | Dude, I’m your best friend. | 哥们 我是你的死党 |
[16:43] | I’ll tell you whatever you want me to. | 你想听什么我就说什么 |
[16:49] | Say, Barbie, have you seen any of the interns around? | Barbie 你知道实习生都去哪了吗 |
[16:52] | Yeah, they did so well at rounds, | 他们的查房工作做得太棒了 |
[16:54] | I’m just letting them watch a show. | 我决定让他们看会儿电视 |
[16:57] | Hi, interns. | 嗨 实习生们 |
[16:59] | – Hi. – Hi. | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[17:01] | Look, you pretty obviously have short-circuited | 听着 你明显是脑子进水了 |
[17:04] | because the odds of you ever actually having a baby | 因为你怀上宝宝的机率和我 |
[17:06] | are roughly on a par with me finding the Loch Ness monster | 在澡盆里发现尼斯湖水怪的机率 |
[17:08] | in my bathtub! | 不相上下 |
[17:10] | I can’t hear the TV. | 我听不清了 |
[17:17] | Hi, honey! | 嗨 亲爱的 |
[17:21] | Go on, get out of here! Come on. You, too! Get out of here! | 快滚 快 你也是 给我滚 |
[17:26] | Don’t even say a word. | 别说话 |
[17:29] | Mr. Slydell’s ulcer perforated and he bled out. He’s dead. | Slydell先生溃疡穿孔大出血 他死了 |
[17:42] | If it isn’t my beautiful bride, Carla Juanita Espinosa. | 这不是我美丽的新娘 Carla Juanita Espinosa么 |
[17:47] | Juanita? You think my middle name is Juanita? | Juanita 你以为我中间名是Juanita |
[17:51] | I am going to kill J.D. | 我要去杀了J.D |
[17:57] | Dr. Dorian, look, this is a bit awkward, | Dorian医生 那个 有点难以启齿 |
[18:00] | but, as Chief of Medicine | 不过 作为内科主任 |
[18:02] | I feel obligated to ask | 我有义务问问 |
[18:03] | you about your relationship with Dr. Briggs. | 你和Briggs医生之间的关系 |
[18:07] | Was she naughty? I bet she’s a hellcat. | 她功夫怎么样 我赌她像悍妇一样 |
[18:11] | – Get help, sir. – Never mind. | – 去看心理医生吧 先生 – 当我没问吧 |
[18:13] | It’s better up here. | 想象的来得更好 |
[18:16] | Mrs. Zeebee’s CAT scan came back. | Zeebee女士断层扫描结果出来了 |
[18:20] | Oh, man, this just sucks. | 噢 天 真操蛋 |
[18:25] | Mrs. Zeebee, unfortunately | Zeebee女士 很不幸 |
[18:26] | the cancer isn’t localized just to your breast. | 你乳腺的癌细胞已经扩散了 |
[18:30] | We’re gonna have to start chemo right away. | 马上就得开始化疗 |
[18:33] | The most important thing to remember when you see yourself | 最重要是当你在病人身上看见 |
[18:35] | in a patient is that they’re not actually you. | 自己时 要认识到那不是你 |
[18:54] | In fact, sometimes they’re actually who we wish | 事实上 他们是我们希望 |
[18:57] | we had the courage to be. | 自己有勇气成为的那种人 |
[18:59] | You know what? I’m gonna get through this. | 知道吗 我会挺过去的 |
[19:03] | Just you watch. | 等着瞧吧 |
[19:05] | It’s not like I can change what’s already happened. | 这又不是我所能选择的 |
[19:08] | The only thing to do is move forward and deal with it, right? | 我只能勇敢面对 不是吗 |
[19:11] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:13] | Right then, I knew exactly what I had to do, | 那一刻 我知道了我该怎么做 |
[19:15] | come hell or high water. | 无论如何都要做的 |
[19:23] | I got your Juanita. | 让你骗我 |
[19:26] | Juanita, huh? Well, you can Juanita this right there! | Juanita 是吧 看我怎么整你 |
[19:35] | – What the hell? – It’s now or never. | – 这是要干嘛 – 就现在 |
[19:50] | Are you going to let me down any time soon? | 你过会儿能放我下去吗 |
[19:52] | Not until you spend a little time acting like a flag. | 除非你像旗一样飘起来 |
[19:56] | As I acted like a flag, I sensed that the janitor | 当我飘起来时 我发现管理员 |
[19:58] | learned nothing from this experience. | 什么教训也没学到 |
[20:08] | Dr. Cox, on the other hand, got halfway there. | Cox医生 则取得了很大进步 |
[20:11] | He may always be angry at work, | 他工作时可能还是很易怒 |
[20:13] | but he had learned to control himself when it counts. | 但必要时候他学会了控制 |
[20:15] | Jacky, would you like some hot dogs? | Jacky 你想吃热狗吗 |
[20:17] | I don’t want hot dogs. | 我不喜欢热狗 |
[20:22] | Oh, that’s okay because we’ve got your favorite yogurt. | 没事 我准备了你最爱的酸奶 |
[20:27] | As for me, I finally came through, even if it was a little late. | 而我 我终于想通了 尽管晚了些 |
[20:31] | – Can we talk? – That would be great. | – 谈谈吧 – 没问题 |