时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | It was a day of discovery. | 真是充满新发现的一天 |
[00:06] | I discovered that I could sex my pregnant girlfriend into a coma. | 我发现我可以把我怀孕的女友”干”昏 |
[00:10] | Nice! | 太棒了 |
[00:12] | Carla discovered that her baby | Carla发现 不只她的宝宝 |
[00:13] | wasn’t the only one who loved breast-feeding. | 喜欢她的母乳 |
[00:17] | Are you hungry, sweetie? | 你饿了吗 亲爱的 |
[00:19] | I could eat. | 我还吃得下 |
[00:22] | Dr. Kelso discovered change was not always welcome. | Kelso医生发现改变不总是受欢迎的 |
[00:26] | A coffee place in a hospital? | 医院里设个喝咖啡的地方 |
[00:29] | What’s next, Bob, an ice cream parlor in the morgue? | 接下来又要闹哪样 Bob 在停尸间设个冰淇淋会客厅吗 |
[00:32] | Admittedly, not a horrible idea, | 得承认这是个不赖的注意 |
[00:34] | seeing that the freezers are already down there. | 那些”冰棍”早就在下面了 |
[00:36] | Plus, it’ll be a perfect place for kids. | 再说 那里最适合孩子不过了 |
[00:38] | One of our famous vanilla malteds definitely takes the sting | 吃一个我们有名的香草麦芽冰淇淋吧 绝对能 |
[00:41] | out of having to identify | 让你忘记 刚刚确认自己烧成 |
[00:42] | the freshly-charred remains of your father. | 碳棒的父亲的尸体残骸所造成的创伤 |
[00:45] | Nobody else seems to mind. | 似乎没人会介意 |
[00:50] | I should have worn sun block. | 我应该涂防晒的 |
[00:55] | Did you get tickets yet? | 你买票了吗 |
[01:00] | Ah, another one! | 啊 又开了一家 |
[01:12] | Now I’m at the end of both lines. | 现在我在两队的队尾 |
[01:16] | Still, the best discovery | 当然 最伟大的发现 |
[01:18] | was learning that someone I | 还是 得知一个我给断药的 |
[01:18] | drummed out of medicine had landed on his feet. | 病人已经痊愈了 |
[01:20] | Frontsies! Cabbage! | 插队 小麻你好啊 |
[01:23] | Hey, Dr. D! | 嘿 D医生 |
[01:26] | That’s what we call, “Cabbage-tastic.” | 这就是我们所谓的”一等货” |
[01:28] | Oh, I love this job. | 哦 我爱死这工作了 |
[01:29] | I screw up, nobody gets hurt except Cindy. | 我弄砸的话 受伤的也只有Cindy而已 |
[01:33] | I scalded her pretty bad with some steamed milk. | 我用蒸汽牛奶把她给烫伤了 还很严重 |
[01:35] | You could see the bone. | 你都能看到骨头 |
[01:38] | How about a second of that dynamite ape impression? | 再表演一次那个非同凡响的猴子模仿秀怎么样 |
[01:46] | I’m sorry, Cindy. | 我很抱歉 Cindy |
[01:47] | Once he’s in monkey mode you can’t stop him. | 他一旦进入猴子模式 你就阻止不了他了 |
[01:49] | But who would want to, right? Cheers. | 但是又有谁想阻止他啊 对吧 再见了 |
[01:53] | Hey, Kim. | 嘿 Kim |
[01:55] | Just checking to see if your socks are back on | 就是想看看你的袜子穿回去没有 |
[01:57] | since I knocked them off last night. | 因为我昨晚把它们都震撼掉了 |
[01:59] | Hello! | 哎呀 |
[02:00] | What am I doing? You’re the mother of my child. | 我究竟在干什么 你可是我的孩儿他妈 |
[02:03] | That is so tacky. | 这也太没教养了 |
[02:04] | And so is this. Way to hit that, playah! | 轮到我说了 “干”得漂亮 强手 |
[02:07] | – All right! Zoom. Zoom! – Zoom. | – 行了 够了啊 够了 – 够了 |
[02:10] | – So sorry. – Relax, it’s just sex. | – 太对不起了 – 放松点 只是爱爱而已 |
[02:12] | We should be able to talk about it. | 没什么不能谈的 |
[02:13] | I’m not telling Isabella she’s got a vagina till she turns 18. | Isabella不到18岁 我是不会告诉她 她有个”小妹妹”的 |
[02:17] | That’s gonna be an awkward birthday party. | 到时候她的生日聚会可得尴了个尬的了 |
[02:18] | Do not tell my daughter she has a vagina! I’m serious. | 不许告诉我女儿她有”小妹妹” 我是认真的 |
[02:22] | It may have already come up. | 我可能已经说完了 |
[02:24] | Kim, J.D. Tells us you’re looking around town for a new job. | Kim J.D.跟我们说你正在四处找新工作 |
[02:27] | Yeah, I just don’t think the | 是啊 我只是觉得现在的 |
[02:29] | department head here is ever gonna promote me. | 主任不太可能会提拔我 |
[02:31] | Why? | 为啥啊 |
[02:33] | Dr. Lemke, you’re gonna love this. | Lemke医生 你会大爱这个的 |
[02:35] | We’re a husband and wife piano-playing team, | 我们是夫妻钢琴演奏组 |
[02:37] | only I have no hands. | 不过我没长手 |
[02:48] | – With my head. – How great is that? | – 用头的 – 多棒啊 |
[02:51] | This is my wife, Sally. | 这位是我妻子Sally |
[02:53] | She lost her thumbs last month | 上个月我们的宠物科莫多巨蜥Mroty |
[02:55] | when our pet Komodo dragon, Morty, got out of his cage. | 逃出笼子的时候 把她的大拇指都咬掉了 |
[03:01] | On the bright side, you have beautiful nubs. | 往好处看 剩下的指节挺漂亮的 |
[03:05] | A tip jar? Really? | 小费罐 真的假的 |
[03:08] | So, what am I supposed to do, just duke you my change | 我该怎么做 就因为你往咖啡豆里倒热水了 |
[03:10] | because you poured hot water through beans? | 我就得把零钱给你 |
[03:12] | Well, I tell you what, my friend, | 好吧 听我说 朋友 |
[03:13] | unless you’re also planning on giving me | 除非你打算给我 |
[03:15] | a complimentary reach-around with my beverage, | 免费来杯赠饮 |
[03:17] | I’m afraid the answer is, yeah, no! | 不然我的回答就只能是 好啊 才怪 |
[03:21] | Here’s a novel idea. | 我有个新想法 |
[03:22] | Why don’t you go fetch me a very large cup of coffee | 为啥你不给我拿杯超大号的咖啡 |
[03:24] | with so damn many fake | 加一大堆假糖 |
[03:25] | sugars in it that the coffee itself gets cancer? | 假到咖啡都要得癌症了 |
[03:30] | Guys, guys, I’ve got a good one. Is it me or does someone… | 大伙儿 大伙儿 我想到一个梗 就我一人儿 还是某人 |
[03:33] | …someone need to switch to decaf? | 某人需要换成脱因咖啡了 |
[03:37] | Lay off of Elliot. She doesn’t watch as much old TV as we do. | 放过Elliot吧 她不像我们 经常看老电视剧 |
[03:41] | You actually stood up for me. | 你居然为我辩护 |
[03:43] | But now I’m forced to ask, | 但是现在我不得不问 |
[03:44] | “Who are you and what have you done with Turk?” | “你谁啊 你把真的Turk怎么了” |
[03:47] | – Stop finishing my awesome jokes! – Oh, my god. | – 不许再抢接我的绝妙笑话了 – 我的天啊 |
[04:10] | She’s so beautiful. Can I hold her? | 她太美了 我能抱抱吗 |
[04:12] | That’s up to Turk. | 这得由Turk决定 |
[04:13] | He’s kind of paranoid about people dropping her. | 他有点神经过敏 怕别人把孩子摔了 |
[04:19] | Yeah, you’ve got decent hands. Go ahead. | 耶 你有双好手 抱吧 |
[04:22] | I get her first because we’re best friends. | 我最先抱的 因为我和孩儿他爸是最好的朋友 |
[04:25] | Elliot. Ted, give it! | Elliot Ted 把孩子给我 |
[04:29] | I’m next. | 我是下一个 |
[04:32] | – What? – You drop everything. | – 什么 – 你拿啥掉啥 |
[04:34] | When do… | 什么时候 |
[04:37] | Besides now. | 除了现在 |
[04:38] | Look, come on, it is a human life. | 听着 拜托 这关乎人命 |
[04:39] | I’ll focus. Give it to me. Right here. | 我会集中精神的 来吧 这儿呢 |
[04:45] | Wait, one moresie! | 等等 再来一次 |
[04:47] | So, Carla, how much time do you think you’ll take off? | 那个 Carla 你觉得你还要休多久啊 |
[04:52] | Look at this little angel. I may never go back to work. | 看看这个小天使 我也许干脆不工作了 |
[04:59] | I heard suckling. | 我听到吮吸声 |
[05:05] | So, you’re having chest pains, Mr. Turner. | 那个 你胸口疼 Turner先生 |
[05:08] | Actually, it’s Dr. Turner. | 实际上 是Turner医生才对 |
[05:10] | You look like someone I used to date. | 你长得像我约会过的某个人 |
[05:12] | I had a brief “Older guy” Jones, | 我有过”恋老情节” |
[05:14] | but now I’m with someone more age-appropriate | 但是现在 我处的对象可没年龄问题了 |
[05:15] | and I’m like, “What was I thinking?” | 而且 想起以前 我就”我当初脑袋进水了”的感觉 |
[05:18] | We are disgusting. | 我们都很恶心人 |
[05:20] | Yeah, but for some reason, I was curious. | 是啊 但是不知为何 我就是对你们很好奇 |
[05:22] | – Anyhoo, we’ll just run the usual tests. – Sounds good. | – 总而言之吧 咱们还是常规检查吧 – 听起来不错 |
[05:28] | Dr. Turner seems like a nice guy and he’s hot. | Turner医生看起来人不错 而且还好性感啊 |
[05:31] | You know, like if you left Brad Pitt out in the sun forever. | 就像你把Brad Pitt 永远放到太阳底下 就会变成那样 |
[05:35] | Stop it, Elliot, it took | 省省吧 Elliot 你花了 |
[05:36] | you months to get over that old man fetish. | 好几个月才摆脱”恋老症” |
[05:38] | Blondie, he is private practice. | 金毛 他是私人诊所的 |
[05:41] | Those guys are cocky jackasses | 这些家伙都是骄傲自大的 |
[05:42] | who don’t give two shakes | 混球 不可一世 |
[05:43] | about anybody else’s opinion but their own. | 只在乎自己的想法 |
[05:45] | They’re…They’re me, with one addendum, they’re whores. | 他们就像我 外加一点 他们都是娼妇 |
[05:49] | And I’m not talking about | 而且还不是 |
[05:50] | the good kind of whores, like my ex-wife. | 那种好娼妇 像我前妻那种的 |
[05:52] | They’re whores for money. | 他们是只认钱的娼妇 |
[05:54] | – Is that a tip jar? – Look. | – 那个是小费罐吗 – 听着 |
[05:58] | I’m figuring if those lumps | 我想 如果楼下咖啡店的那些 |
[05:59] | down at the coffee shop can have one, I can, too. | 傻瓜能有小费罐 我也能 |
[06:01] | Listen to me, you may like Turner right now, | 听着 你现在也许喜欢Turner |
[06:04] | but he is a doctor and doctors make terrible patients. | 但是他是个医生 医生可当不了好病人 |
[06:06] | Sooner or later, they all try to treat themselves. | 迟早 他们会想自己治自己的 |
[06:09] | – Perry, a quick word… – Bobbo, no time! | – Perry 问个问题 – 没时间 |
[06:12] | Gotta go tell Mr. Clancy that his tumor is benign. | 得去告诉Clancy先生 他的肿瘤是良性的 |
[06:15] | Is that not exciting? | 多让人兴奋啊 |
[06:16] | Should be worth a finsky. What do you think? | 应该值个五块钱 你觉得呢 |
[06:21] | – Where the hell did you all come from? – Sneak attack. | – 你们他妈的是打哪来的 – 偷袭 |
[06:24] | You can put your shoes on again, guys, nice work. | 大伙儿把鞋穿上吧 做的不错 |
[06:26] | Dr. Kelso, as spokesman for the support staff of this hospital, | Kelso医生 作为这家医院后勤人员的发言人 |
[06:29] | I have a request. | 我有个诉求 |
[06:29] | I do not want to hear any more about a college scholarship fund. | 我可不想再听什么大学奖学金基金了 |
[06:34] | Stop filling your children’s heads with nonsense. | 别再往你们孩子的脑袋里灌输废话了 |
[06:37] | Pull them out of high school | 让他们赶快从高中退学 |
[06:37] | and teach them a trade like plumbing or undertaking. | 教教他们通水管或者下殡 |
[06:40] | None of us here even have kids, | 我们中没人有孩子 |
[06:41] | except for Margo and she sold hers. | 除了Margo 不过她把孩子卖了 |
[06:43] | – We want a dental plan. – Dental is for old people. | – 我们想要口腔保险 – 老人才要口腔保险 |
[06:46] | You young bucks have years | 你们这些年轻人还得 |
[06:48] | before you have to worry about your choppers. | 好几年才用操心你们吃饭的家伙呢 |
[06:50] | 1 2 One, two… | |
[06:56] | Lovely. No. | 真不错 那也不行 |
[07:00] | Rudy, did you tear an actual tooth out of your head? | Rudy 你真从嘴里拔了颗牙啊 |
[07:05] | We’re all faking it, man. What are you… | 我们都是假的 兄弟 你怎么 |
[07:08] | Okay, don’t worry. You know what? | 算了 别担心 你猜怎么着 |
[07:09] | I’ve got a jar of monkey | 我在工作台那有一罐子 |
[07:09] | teeth in my workbench. What’s that, molar? | 猴子牙齿 那是啥 臼齿吗 |
[07:12] | We’re gonna be all right. | 你会没事的 |
[07:17] | Man, we got smoked. | 兄弟 咱输惨了 |
[07:19] | That’s what we get for playing a bunch of G’s from the hood. | 这就是和黑老大们打球的下场 |
[07:22] | Those guys are Indian. | 他们是印度人 |
[07:25] | So, Rajesh isn’t one of those cool, | 这么说 Rajesh不是个酷酷的 |
[07:26] | black-only names like, “Anfernee”? | 像Anfernee一样仅限黑人用的名字吗 |
[07:28] | No, Rajesh is like “Steve” In India. | 不是 Rajesh就像印度的Steve |
[07:31] | Yeah. | 这样啊 |
[07:33] | Why are we stopping? | 咱们为什么停下了 |
[07:34] | You always buy me a cotton candy after the game | 你总在赛后给我买个棉花糖 |
[07:37] | to celebrate my good sportsmanship. | 来庆祝我的运动精神 |
[07:39] | Yeah, well, you know what? | 好吧 你猜怎么着 |
[07:39] | I can’t be buying you stuff all the time. | 我不能一直给你买东西 |
[07:41] | Yeah, well, I’m very close to a tantrum. | 是吗 我可马上要发脾气了 |
[07:43] | Could you guys look at my shoulder? I tweaked it pretty good. | 你俩能帮我看看肩膀吗 我扭得挺严重的 |
[07:46] | Come on, Vijay. | 拜托 Vijay |
[07:47] | First you dunk on me and yell, “Who’s your bitch?” | 你先是扣了我的篮 还呛声 “谁是你的小婊砸” |
[07:49] | Now you want free medical advice? | 现在你又想要免费的医疗建议 |
[07:51] | How did I not know these guys were Indian? | 我怎么就没看出来这些家伙是印度人呢 |
[07:53] | I’ll give you 20 bucks. | 我给你们20块钱 |
[07:54] | I’m sorry, my friend, but that’s just unethical. | 我很抱歉 朋友 但是这个太不符合职业道德了 |
[07:58] | Done and done. | 一手交钱一手看病 |
[08:03] | Who’s the new guy? | 新来的家伙是谁 |
[08:04] | This is Dr. Kershnar from my practice. | 他是我诊所里的Kershnar医生 |
[08:07] | Elliot Reid, I was telling you about, you remembered. | Elliot Reid 我跟你提过的 你记得的 |
[08:08] | Give her a wave. Attaboy. So… | 跟她摆摆手 好孩子 那么 |
[08:11] | Look, as a doctor, | 听着 作为一个医生 |
[08:12] | I know that you’re gonna be tempted to want to treat yourself, | 我知道 你会想要给自己看病的 |
[08:14] | and I just want you to know that’s not gonna fly with me. | 但我只想你知道 这在我这儿是行不通的 |
[08:17] | – Understood. – Great. | – 了解 – 很好 |
[08:19] | Now, I believe that surgery | 现在 我相信 |
[08:20] | on your abdominal aortic aneurism’s gonna be too aggressive. | 腹部主动脉瘤手术对你来说将会很强劲 |
[08:23] | I’d like to start you on 25 grams of Lopressor. | 我想先给你用25克氢氯噻嗪片 |
[08:25] | – Don’t you mean 25 milligrams? – There, see? | – 你确定不是想说25毫克 – 看吧 |
[08:28] | You’re already trying to treat yourself. That was a test. | 你这就想自己治自己了 我就是想考考你 |
[08:31] | – But 25 grams would kill me. – I know. | – 但是25克会要我的命的 – 我知道 |
[08:35] | – But it’s still a test. – Fine. | – 那只是个小测试 – 好吧 |
[08:38] | From now on, you’re the doctor. | 从现在开始 你是医生 你说的算 |
[08:45] | All right, relax. You’re fine. Just ice it when you get home. | 没事 放松 你没事的 回家后用冰敷一下就行了 |
[08:50] | Zoom? | 看吧 |
[08:52] | Put that away, Turk! That’s back-alley money! | 快收起来 Turk 那是黑钱 |
[08:54] | – Relax. – Hey! | – 放松点 – 嘿 |
[08:56] | I’ll give you 20 bucks if you check out my rash. | 你给我看看疹子 我给你20块钱 |
[08:59] | I’m sorry, Cotton Candy Man, | 很抱歉 棉花糖君 |
[09:01] | but unlike my friend here, | 和我朋友不同 |
[09:02] | I have no interest in being sued for… | 我可不想被起诉 就因为 |
[09:05] | – Do I smell blue? – Just added the dye. | – 我是不是闻到蓝色棉花糖了 – 刚加的色素 |
[09:09] | You crafty, crafty man! That is fluffing up nicely. | 你个滑头 卷的真漂亮啊 |
[09:13] | Hey, give me some money. I’m jonesing for some C-squared. | 嘿 给我点钱 我要买个大棉花糖解馋 |
[09:16] | You don’t want my “Back-alley money,” Do you? | 你可不想要我的黑钱 对吧 |
[09:19] | You heartless bastard. | 你个铁石心肠的混蛋 |
[09:21] | All right, let’s see your disgusting rash. | 好吧 让我看看你恶心的疹子吧 |
[09:26] | It’s probably just eczema. One blue, please. | 大概只是湿疹 请给我个蓝的 |
[09:36] | I’d like to see the blueberry again. | 我想再看看蓝莓的 |
[09:42] | Blueberries taste fresh. | 蓝莓的尝起来很新鲜 |
[09:46] | Hint of lemon zest. I’m intrigued. | 有股柠檬味 成功引起我的兴趣了 |
[09:50] | And, unfortunately, processed flour. No, thank you. | 但不幸的是 面粉加工过 不要了 谢谢 |
[09:54] | Let me try your carrot. | 让我尝尝胡萝卜的 |
[10:00] | I have a non-fat latte with room for schnapps for Janitor? | 无奶油加烈酒的拿铁咖啡 哪位是Janitor(清洁员) |
[10:04] | Yep. Thank you. | 这儿呢 谢了 |
[10:07] | – Nice braces. – Yeah. | – 牙套不错 – 是的 |
[10:10] | You’re not worried about the spider monkeys? | 你不担心蜘蛛猿吗 |
[10:13] | Spider monkeys? | 蜘蛛猿 |
[10:14] | Spider monkeys see intricate metalwork as a display of dominance. | 蜘蛛猿把复杂的金属制品看为权力象征 |
[10:18] | It’s a threat to them. They tear your eyes out. | 牙套对他们来说是种威胁 他们会把你的眼睛揪出来 |
[10:21] | Well, I’m just psyched this place is paying for them. | 好吧 我只是很高兴这里有口腔保险 不用我付钱 |
[10:23] | You get dental? | 你有口腔保险 |
[10:29] | So, Dr. Turner said that I am a very talented young physician. | 那个 Turner医生说我是个非常有天赋的年轻医师 |
[10:33] | Jordan said I’m the only man she ever wants to have sex with. | Jordan还说 我是唯一一个她想爱爱的男人呢 |
[10:39] | Aren’t we sharing fantastic lies | 咱们不是在分享 自己由于 |
[10:40] | we choose to believe for personal reasons? | 私人原因而选择相信的美丽谎言吗 |
[10:42] | He’s actually a very deferential patient. | 事实上 他是个非常恭顺的病人 |
[10:44] | Instead of surgery, I’m treating his AAA with drugs. | 我现在用药物来治疗他的腹部主动脉瘤 而不动手术 |
[10:47] | Dope! | 笨蛋 |
[10:48] | I think Dr. Chatterbox there scheduled him for surgery. | 我猜那边的那位话痨医师为他预订了手术 |
[10:53] | What the hell, Kersh? | 怎么回事 Kersh |
[10:56] | I don’t care if we had extra coffee money left over, | 我不管咱们是否有多余的咖啡钱剩下 |
[10:59] | I don’t feel right taking that guy’s cash. | 我总觉得拿那个家伙的钱不对 |
[11:02] | Dude, stop stressing. See you later. | 兄弟 别那么大压力 再会 |
[11:07] | Is anybody planning on emptying that? | 有没有人要倒垃圾 |
[11:12] | Sometimes everything you | 有时你需要知道的 |
[11:13] | need to know is on the side of a coffee cup. | 一切都在咖啡杯旁 |
[11:16] | “Never underestimate those around you for they may betray you. “ | “永远不要小瞧周围的人 因为他们有可能背叛你” |
[11:21] | Greetings, customer! What can I get you? | 你好啊 客人 你想要点什么 |
[11:27] | “They may deceive you.” | “他们可能会欺骗你” |
[11:29] | And here we are. | 都在这儿呢 |
[11:31] | Even though Kershnar’s signature is on the chart, | 尽管Kershnar医生的签名在表格里 |
[11:33] | this is the gentleman who ordered the surgery. | 这个才是幕后要求手术的先生 |
[11:36] | No, he didn’t. Tell him. | 不 他没有 快告诉他 |
[11:39] | What would you like me to say? | 你想让我说什么 |
[11:41] | I’m just gonna go ahead and tip myself for calling this one. | 我这就马上为告发这件事而给自己小费 |
[11:46] | Thank you, me! | 谢谢你啊 我自己 |
[11:50] | “In the end, those same | “最后 这些人 |
[11:51] | people will make you wish you’d never met them. “ | 将让你后悔遇到过他们” |
[11:55] | Maybe that wasn’t just a rash on Cotton Candy Man. | 也许棉花糖君身上的不是疹子 |
[12:04] | I didn’t tell Kim about how I most likely ruined my career | 我没告诉Kim 我因为给棉花糖君误诊 |
[12:07] | by misdiagnosing the Cotton Candy Man. | 差点毁了自己的前程 |
[12:09] | I don’t like to be a burden to the people I care about. | 我不想成为自己关心的人的负担 |
[12:13] | Turk, I need you and I need you now. | Turk 我需要你 现在就需要你 |
[12:15] | Isabella, this is the man | Isabella 你将来得和 |
[12:17] | you’ll be competing with for your father’s love. | 这个男人争夺你老爸的宠爱 |
[12:19] | Goochy-goochy-goo. Turk, now! | 咕哧咕嗤咕 Turk 现在 |
[12:23] | Baby, he’s using his emergency tone. | 宝贝 他用的是紧急事件语调 |
[12:24] | Go ahead, I have to feed her anyway. | 尽管去吧 反正我也得喂她了 |
[12:28] | My breasts are so sore. I wish I could just give you formula. | 我的胸好酸啊 真希望能喂你喝奶粉 |
[12:33] | Formula’s bad for the baby. Boob milk’s healthier. | 奶粉对孩子不好 人奶更健康些 |
[12:39] | His rash was probably purpura | 他的疹子可能是由 |
[12:41] | from disseminated intravascular coagulopathy, | 弥散性血管内凝血病引起的紫癜 |
[12:42] | and I missed it, Turk. I’m screwed. | 我却没看出来 Turk 我完蛋了 |
[12:45] | Okay, you go in there and take care of things. I’ll… | 好吧 你进去处理 我就 |
[12:49] | I’ll just stand out here | 我就站在外面 |
[12:50] | and think about all the things I’ll miss about being a doctor. | 想想那些当我不能当医生时会怀念的事 |
[12:53] | The light cotton outfits, the free gauze. | 轻巧的纯棉外衣 免费纱布 |
[13:02] | He’s gone. | 他死了 |
[13:05] | Somebody shot him. | 有人朝他开了一枪 |
[13:09] | I hope it wasn’t the Corn Dog Guy. They never got along. | 我希望不是热狗君开的枪 他俩一直看不对眼 |
[13:14] | Look, Dr. Turner, you’re older, you’re not in the best health. | 听着 Turner医生 你很老了 身体也不太好 |
[13:18] | I really think that this surgery could kill you. | 我真的觉得这个手术可能要你的命 |
[13:21] | Are they gonna come in and shave me soon? | 他们很快会进来给我剃毛吗 |
[13:23] | I’m still your primary physician. | 我仍然是你的主治医生 |
[13:25] | No, Kershnar’s my lead now. | 不 Kershnar医生现在是我的主治医生 |
[13:29] | I think surgery is the right choice. | 我觉得手术是正确的选择 |
[13:32] | What? Did you give him cue cards? | 什么 你是不是给他提示卡片了 |
[13:34] | That way he gets it exactly right. | 这样他才能一点不出错 |
[13:39] | You don’t scare me. | 你吓不倒我 |
[13:41] | Eventually, you will all come crawling back. | 到最后 你们都会滚回来求我 |
[13:44] | Now, how about somebody gets me | 现在 谁来给我 |
[13:45] | a banana nut muffin and hold the spit, please. | 拿个香蕉坚果玛芬蛋糕 请别往里吐口水 |
[13:48] | As manager, I reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. | 作为经理 我有权利拒绝招待任何人 |
[13:53] | Manager? | 经理 |
[13:54] | – You have worked here one day. – Corporate loved my ingenuity. | – 你在这儿才干了一天 – 公司喜欢我的聪明才智 |
[13:58] | I was saying, the two most addictive substances on Earth | 我当时说的是 世界上两种最让人上瘾的东西 |
[14:00] | are caffeine and nicotine. | 就是咖啡因和尼古丁 |
[14:05] | Behold. | 等着 |
[14:09] | Smoke-accino for Kyle. | 烟布奇诺 Kyle的 |
[14:13] | Kyle? Smoke-accino for Kyle. Enjoy that. | Kyle Kyle点的烟布奇诺 好好享受吧 |
[14:18] | That’s as tall as he’s gonna get. | 他最多也就长那么高了 |
[14:21] | I feel like I dodged a bullet. | 我感觉好像躲过了一劫 |
[14:23] | Trust me, Brown Bear, you don’t want this hanging over your head. | 相信我 棕熊 你不会想要这个盘旋在你脑袋里的 |
[14:26] | Find Vijay and give him his 20 bucks back. | 找到Vijay 把20块钱还给他 |
[14:28] | Yeah, but then I’d have to give the money back to all the others. | 但是之后 我就得把其他人的钱也都还了 |
[14:31] | I kind of did a few diagnoses at the mall yesterday. | 我昨天好像在商场又给别人做了几个诊断 |
[14:33] | Are you crazy? You could get sued. | 你疯了吗 你可能被起诉的 |
[14:36] | Secondly, I can’t believe you went to the mall without me. | 再者 真不敢相信 你自己去了商场而没带我 |
[14:38] | I specifically told you I needed to buy loafers. | 我还特别告诉你我得买拖鞋了 |
[14:40] | And, thirdly, how could you go to the mall without me? | 而且 第三 你怎么能去商场不带我 |
[14:42] | That’s our thing! | 这是咱俩特有的 |
[14:43] | Well, I don’t see you giving the money back to Cotton Candy Man. | 那个 我怎么没看见你把钱还给棉花糖君呢 |
[14:46] | As a matter of fact, I already did. | 事实上 我已经还了 |
[14:51] | A 20! Score! | 一张20大票 太棒了 |
[14:56] | Cool shirt. | 衬衫不错 |
[14:58] | All right, I earned that money, | 好吧 钱是我挣的 |
[15:00] | and I’m not giving it back | 我才不还呢 |
[15:01] | and there’s nothing you can do to make me. | 你也对付不了我 |
[15:03] | Give those people their money back! | 把那些人的钱还给他们 |
[15:06] | – I can’t believe you told. – Turk, we’re doctors. | – 真不敢相信你打小报告 – Turk 咱们可是医生 |
[15:08] | We live by a moral code. | 咱们是有道德准则的 |
[15:10] | Aloha! I came to see the little kahuna. | 你们好呀 我是来看小Kahuna的 |
[15:17] | Giant coffee. | 大杯咖啡 |
[15:18] | Saw you coming. Here’s your venti drip. | 看见你过来了 这是你的超大杯浓缩咖啡 |
[15:21] | Say, how about a Corinne Bailey Rae CD? | 说吧 配一张Corinne Bailey Rae的CD怎么样 |
[15:24] | With her stripped-down sound and chilled-out vibe, | 她的声音空灵 舒缓情绪 |
[15:26] | this British soul superstar | 这个英国的灵魂音乐超级明星 |
[15:28] | is one of the year’s hottest newcomers. | 可是今年最热辣的新星之一 |
[15:31] | You know what? I’ll take one of those. | 你猜怎么着 我要一张 |
[15:35] | It’s a sale. | 这可是大放送啊 |
[15:37] | You know the worst thing about Turner’s surgery? | 你知道关于Turner手术的事 哪点最糟糕吗 |
[15:39] | I’m gonna be right, but he’s gonna die. | 我是对的 他会丢了命的 |
[15:42] | It’ll be a hollow victory. | 赢了也没意思 |
[15:44] | If I got to be right | 如果我能是对的一方 |
[15:45] | and have a private practice doctor die due to his own idiocy, | 还能让私人诊所的医生由于自己的愚蠢送命 |
[15:49] | I would call that a pretty full victory. | 我会称之为完胜 |
[15:54] | Banana nut muffin, please. | 请来个香蕉坚果玛芬蛋糕 |
[15:57] | Sir, I’ve been told not to serve you. | 先生 经理叮嘱我不要招待你 |
[16:03] | Hey! Just take me. | 嘿 把我拿走吧 |
[16:06] | What are they gonna do, put you in jail? | 他们能怎么样 把你送到监狱里不成 |
[16:08] | You’re Bob Kelso. Just grab me and run. | 你可是Bob Kelso 快拿起我就跑 |
[16:13] | Do it! | 快点 |
[16:23] | All right, I’m going on break. Don’t touch the muffin puppet. | 好了 我要休息了 别碰玛芬木偶哦 |
[16:31] | Let’s see if you’re qualified to hold your own baby. | 咱来看看你是否够格抱你自己家孩子 |
[16:38] | I caught it! That counts. | 我拿到了 这也算的 |
[16:43] | I’m gonna go hold the crap out of that baby! | 我要好好抱抱那个宝宝 |
[16:46] | J.D., what the hell? I’m a surgeon. That could have hit my hand. | J.D. 搞什么鬼 我可是个外科医生 很可能伤到我的手的 |
[16:49] | Why are you being so weird lately? | 你最近为啥这么奇怪 |
[16:51] | You won’t loan me money for cotton candy, | 你不肯借钱给我买棉花糖 |
[16:52] | you’re charging strangers for medical advice, | 你收钱给陌生人医疗建议 |
[16:55] | and now you’re worried about your hand? | 现在你又担心你的手 |
[16:56] | Who are you? | 你到底是谁啊 |
[16:58] | …and what did you do with Turk? | 你又把真的Turk怎么了 |
[17:00] | Great work, everybody, thank you. | 说得好 大伙儿 谢谢 |
[17:03] | I asked them to help me out for emphasis. | 我让他们帮我来加强语气 |
[17:05] | Seriously, what’s going on? | 说真的 到底怎么了 |
[17:07] | You saw how it happened yesterday. | 你看到昨天的事儿了 |
[17:10] | Look at this little angel. I may never go back to work. | 看看这个小天使 我可能永远不回去工作了 |
[17:18] | How the hell am I supposed | 我他妈的怎么独自 |
[17:19] | to take care of a whole family by myself? | 照顾好一大家子人 |
[17:24] | I’m so sorry, Barbie. | 我很抱歉 芭比 |
[17:27] | Why didn’t he listen? | 他怎么就是不听呢 |
[17:34] | I thought that you hated him. | 我以为你恨他呢 |
[17:35] | When it comes to torturing you, everybody’s on the same page. | 当要折磨你时 大伙都很齐心协力啊 |
[17:39] | You know, Reid, you had the cojones to stand up to me, | 你知道吗 Reid 你有胆识抵抗我 |
[17:43] | unlike Kershnar, whom I’ve so demoralized | 可不像Kershnar 让我给打垮了 |
[17:46] | he’s basically my trained chimp. | 他基本成了我驯的黑猩猩了 |
[17:56] | He’s almost human. | 他几乎称得上是人了 |
[17:59] | Anyway, I’ve got enough yes-men, | 不论如何 我已经受够别人的赞同了 |
[18:01] | you’ve got a spine, join my practice. | 你很有骨气 来我的诊所吧 |
[18:04] | You could still work out of this hospital. | 你仍可以在这家医院工作 |
[18:06] | The only difference is you’d make double the money. | 唯一的区别是你可以挣双倍的钱 |
[18:10] | Easy, buddy. That smell burning your nostrils | 悠着点 伙计 那股熏死人的味道 |
[18:12] | isn’t just the baby throw up on her jacket. | 不仅来自她身上的宝宝呕吐物 |
[18:15] | I got to hold Isabella. | 我可以抱Isabella了 |
[18:17] | She squirted out of my arms, but Carla caught her. | 她从我的怀里边喷边掉出去了 但是Carla接住她了 |
[18:20] | That’s the smell of a doctor with integrity. | 那是一个有尊严的医生的气味 |
[18:24] | Also, you’ll never have to answer to this guy again. | 再说 你再也不用听这家伙的话了 |
[18:36] | – Wow, I got a family. – I know. | – 喔 我成家当爹了 – 谁说不是 |
[18:40] | In seven months, I’m gonna have a family, too. | 七个月后 我也有孩子了 |
[18:44] | Did you ever think we’d be | 当年刚上大一时 你想过 |
[18:45] | here back when we were freshmen in college? | 咱们会走到今天这一步吗 |
[18:49] | Remember that first week | 还记得第一周时 |
[18:50] | when I found you hooking up with my girlfriend | 当我发现你和我的女朋友鬼混 |
[18:52] | and you said you guys were only naked underneath the covers | 而你却说 你们只是因为刚用气球打完水仗有点冷 |
[18:54] | because you’d had a water balloon fight and you were cold? | 才裸着躲到被子里的吗 |
[18:56] | J.D., for the last time, nothing happened. | J.D. 再说最后一遍 啥也没发生 |
[18:59] | Please, this isn’t about that. | 拜托 又不是在追究那个 |
[19:03] | It’s just that I looked all over, I never found any balloons. | 只是我到处都找遍了 也没找到气球 |
[19:07] | You think there’d be some balloons. | 你总觉得应该有气球的 |
[19:10] | I look at Isabella and I get really scared | 我看着Isabella 我真的怕极了 |
[19:13] | and I’m gonna need you to be there to help me through this. | 我需要你在身旁陪我走过这一程 |
[19:16] | Well, that sucks because | 哎呀 那可糟了 因为 |
[19:16] | I was counting on you to make it look easy | 我还指望你能让一切都看起来容易些 |
[19:18] | so I know I can handle it when my turn comes. | 好让我觉得轮到自己时 我也能承受的了呢 |
[19:21] | Awesome. | 那可”太棒了” |
[19:23] | Turk, you’re at the beginning of your career. | Turk 你还处在事业之初 |
[19:26] | You know you’re gonna make plenty of money. | 你知道你将会挣好多钱的吧 |
[19:29] | It’s good to hear that from you, thank you. | 听到你这么说真是太好了 谢谢 |
[19:32] | – You’re gonna be just fine. – I suppose so. | – 你会没事的 – 我想是吧 |
[19:37] | – Totally fine. – Yeah. | – 完全没问题 – 耶 |
[19:40] | Would you mind telling me that I’m gonna be fine, Turk? | 你可以也告诉我一切都会没问题的吗 |
[19:42] | Am I gonna be fine? I think I’m gonna be fine. | 我会没事吗 我觉得我会没事的 |
[19:44] | Well, I would, but I don’t know how much you like Kim. | 我可以啊 但是我不知道你究竟多喜欢Kim啊 |
[19:47] | – I really like her. – Then, you’re gonna be fine. | – 我真的很喜欢她 – 那么你会没事的 |
[19:52] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:56] | Is there anything else you wanna tell me or admit to? | 还有别的什么你要告诉我 或者向我坦白的吗 |
[20:02] | I mean, I looked everywhere. There was no signs of balloons. | 我的意思是 我到处都找了 根本没有气球的影儿 |
[20:07] | Opportunities are everywhere. | 机遇随处可见 |
[20:10] | Whether it’s accepting an old job… | 不论是接受一份曾经的工作 |
[20:13] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[20:17] | You can have your dental. | 可以给你们口腔保险 |
[20:21] | Now clean up this mess. | 现在 把这乱摊子收拾干净 |
[20:29] | … or taking a new job. | 或者 接受一份新工作 |
[20:31] | I’d like to join your practice. | 我愿意加入你的诊所 |
[20:39] | As for me, I was just excited to have the opportunity | 对我来说 我只是很高兴能有机会 |
[20:42] | to get to know the mother of my child better. | 更好地了解我的孩儿他妈 |
[20:44] | – I got offered a new job. – Cool! Is it over at County? | – 我收到一份新的工作邀请 – 酷 是在郡里吗 |
[20:48] | Because that way I can drop you off every morning. | 因为如果是的话 我就能每天早上捎你了 |
[20:50] | It’s in Tacoma, Washington. | 是在华盛顿州 塔科马港市 |
[20:56] | That’s gonna be a little rough on my scooter. | 那我的小摩托车可能会有点吃不消 |