时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | To make more cash, | 为了多挣钱 |
[00:04] | Sacred Heart had started catering to rich folk. | 圣心医院开始迎合有钱人的需要 |
[00:07] | Ence, the swanky new suites. | 因此就有了这奢华的新套房 |
[00:10] | Turndown service, Mr. Worthington? | 夜床服务 Worthington先生 |
[00:11] | – No, not now. – When’s a good time? | – 不 现在不行 – 什么时候行呢 |
[00:14] | Never, he’s in a coma. | 别想了 他都昏迷了 |
[00:17] | Not only were the new suites super-expensive, | 新套房不仅十分昂贵 |
[00:19] | they were absolutely ruining my figure. | 还完全破坏了我的身材 |
[00:25] | Turk and Carla had just brought their new baby home. | Turk和Carla刚把他们的新生宝宝带回家 |
[00:28] | What’s up, Isabella? | 你怎么样啊 Isabella |
[00:29] | For your 16th birthday, your dad has made you a video tape. | 为了庆祝你的十六岁生日 你爸爸给你录了这个录像 |
[00:40] | Now, I know future me is probably really strict, | 我知道未来的我很可能是个严父 |
[00:42] | so no dating, no makeup and no spending spring break | 所以 不准约会 不准化妆 不准把春假 |
[00:45] | with your friends on Mars. | 浪费到跟朋友去火星上 |
[00:47] | The last thing I need to worry about is my daughter getting eaten | 我最不该担心的就是我女儿被 |
[00:49] | by a giant space slug. You know what I’m saying? | 太空鼻涕虫吃掉了 明白我的意思吧 |
[00:53] | Anyway, for your 16th birthday, my gift to you is to show you | 言归正传 你16岁生日 我给你的礼物就是 |
[00:56] | how happy your mom was the day we brought you home. | 让你看看我们带你回家时你妈妈高兴的样子 |
[01:00] | Baby? | 宝贝儿 |
[01:03] | I can’t do this. | 我做不来 |
[01:07] | We have to take her back. | 咱得把她送回去 |
[01:11] | Happy Birthday, sweetheart. We’ll talk later. | 生日快乐 甜心 咱晚点再谈了 |
[01:14] | As for me, my pregnant girlfriend just moved away, | 对我来说 我那怀孕的女朋友刚搬出去 |
[01:17] | but I was still keeping things spicy. | 但我依然热辣不减 |
[01:19] | Of course I miss you, baby. | 我当然想你啦 宝贝儿 |
[01:20] | You want to see a picture of me missing you? Hold on. | 你想看看我想你的样子 等下 |
[01:26] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[01:27] | Do you want to see a picture of my rock-hard abs? | 你想看看我坚挺的腹肌吗 |
[01:31] | Okay, hold on. | 好的 等下 |
[01:37] | No, no. I’ve always had an inny. | 不啊 我一直都有肚脐眼的 |
[01:39] | Uh, okay. | 呃 好吧 |
[01:41] | She wants to see a picture of my ass. | 她想看看我的屁股 |
[01:43] | – Oh, J.D. I don’t want to… – I am your superior! | – 哦 J.D. 我不想 – 我是你的上级 |
[01:49] | What the… | 这是 |
[01:51] | Oh, hey, Elliot. I’ll have him back to you in one second. | 哦 你好啊 Elliot 马上就把他还给你 |
[01:54] | Kim, yeah, those pictures are of Keith, okay? Read ’em and weep. | Kim 那些照片都是Keith的好嘛 你边看边流泪吧 |
[01:57] | Look, J.D. Will call you back later. | J.D.一会儿给你打过去 |
[01:59] | Keith, why do you keep letting people take pictures of your body? | Keith 你怎么老让别人拍你身体的照片呢 |
[02:02] | I mean, this is exactly | 我说 这就跟那晚 |
[02:03] | like that night I caught you in the bathroom | 我碰到你们在车站卫生间做的事 |
[02:05] | – at the bus station. – Come on, this is nothing like that. | – 一模一样啊 – 得了吧 一点也不像好嘛 |
[02:11] | What the hell are you doing? | 你们这他妈干什么呢 |
[02:13] | Oh, hey, Elliot. I’ll have him back to you in one second. | 哦 你好啊 Elliot 我一会儿就把他还你 |
[02:16] | I’m getting a little flare off the urinal. | 小便池那儿有点闪光 |
[02:19] | – Actually, Keith, it’s a little like that. – Little bit. | – 其实吧 Keith 还真有点像 – 就那么一点 |
[02:23] | One areola shot, real quick. | 再拍个乳晕照 马上就完 |
[02:39] | Now that Elliot was private practice, there were tons of perks. | Elliot成了私人医生 真是好处多多 |
[02:42] | For one, Dr. Kelso still refused to speak to her. | 其一 Kelso医生还是不理她 |
[02:44] | Hey, Dr. Kelso. | 嗨 Kelso医生 |
[02:46] | Oh, if you’re a doody-face, don’t say anything. | 你要是个傻叉 就别张嘴 |
[02:51] | Get used to that joke, people, because I’m going to be doing it | 习惯这个笑话吧 大伙 因为我会一直说 |
[02:54] | all the time. | 一 直 说 |
[02:57] | Still, the biggest perk is that at 5:00, | 还有 最大的好处就是 下午五点时 |
[02:59] | she gets to dump her patients on someone else and go home. | 她会把病人甩给其他医生然后下班 |
[03:03] | Mr. Sandville has HOCM. | Sandville先生有肥厚性梗阻型心肌病 |
[03:04] | I’m not using dysopyramide, | 我没给他用达舒平 |
[03:05] | so just continue treating him with beta-blockers. | 所以继续用β受体阻滞剂给他治疗 |
[03:07] | You’re giving orders to me? | 你在给我下命令吗 |
[03:10] | O.M.G., Barboo, you make me want to L.O.L. | O.M.G. Barboo 你让我想L.O.L |
[03:15] | I just discovered text messaging. | 我才学会用短信 |
[03:17] | I know I’m a little late to the game, | 我知道我有点落后了 |
[03:19] | but that doesn’t mean that you’re any less | 但这不说明你就不是 |
[03:21] | G.A.B.P.I.T.A.W.M.M.W.2.D of a G.A.B.P.I.T.A.W.M.M.W. Number two, D. | |
[03:28] | Giant Annoying Bangsy Pain in the Ass | 让我痛不欲生的 |
[03:29] | Who Makes Me Want to Die. | 讨人厌的大眼中钉 |
[03:31] | Well, I’m just a little bit late for my brow wax and my facial, | 我去塑型眉蜡和面部护理有点晚了 |
[03:35] | so I’m just gonna stick these orders to your lab coat | 所以我就把这些医嘱粘在你的白大褂上了 |
[03:38] | so you don’t forget them. | 你可别忘了 |
[03:40] | Enjoy doing my bidding while a team of burly old Russian women | 在一队魁梧的俄国老女人让我变美丽的时候 |
[03:42] | make me beautiful. | 你就好好照我指令做吧 |
[03:45] | Fine, I don’t want to go home, anyway. | 好 反正我也不想回家 |
[03:47] | He said in a sarcastic tone we’ve all come to know as “Coxian.” | 他这嘲讽的语调就是我们所说的”Cox语调” |
[03:52] | I mean it. I don’t want to go home. | 我说真的 我真不想回家 |
[03:54] | Ever since Jordan entered her third trimester, | 自从Jordan进入了妊娠晚期 |
[03:56] | she has become a needy, bloated, behemoth | 她就变成了一个粘人又傲慢的巨兽 |
[03:58] | with a temper as big as her tree-trunk-sized cankles. | 脾气就跟她那树干般的脚踝一般大 |
[04:01] | And besides, even if I | 再说 就算我 |
[04:01] | did go home she’d probably just send me out | 回家了 她也很可能会打发我去 |
[04:03] | on a food run to satiate one of her insane cravings. | 买吃的以满足她变态的食欲 |
[04:09] | Honey, I brought you some dinner. | 宝贝 我带晚饭回来了 |
[04:13] | Come here, little cooty-coo… | 过来 小羊羊 |
[04:21] | I wasn’t finished! | 我还没吃饱呢 |
[04:23] | You’re finished. | 你饱了 |
[04:29] | Honey, postpartum depression’s really serious. | 宝贝 产后忧郁症是很严重的事情 |
[04:31] | True, but there are different levels. | 对 但是严重程度不同 |
[04:33] | Yes, some women leave their babies in the woods, | 是啊 有的女人把她们的孩子扔在树林里 |
[04:36] | but some women just get the weepies. | 但有些只是掉泪 |
[04:39] | – And this is just the weepies? – Just the weepies, baby. | – 你只是掉掉眼泪 – 只是哭哭而已 宝贝儿 |
[04:44] | Hi! Since you’re African-American, | 嗨 既然你们是非裔美国人 |
[04:46] | I was wondering if I can borrow | 我想是不是能借一下 |
[04:48] | – some of your Marvin Gaye CDs? – Sure, come on in, kid. | – Marvin Gaye的唱片 – 当然 进来 孩子 |
[04:53] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[04:55] | Thanks. Mazel tov on the baby. | 谢谢 恭喜添丁啊 |
[04:59] | How did he know I had a baby? | 他怎么知道我刚生了孩子 |
[05:07] | Great! | 真好 |
[05:09] | I milked through my last clean T-shirt. | 我把最后一件干净T恤也沾上乳汁了 |
[05:12] | Baby, we should really get some help. | 宝贝儿 咱们应该找人帮帮忙了 |
[05:14] | No, I’ve been a nurse for 15 years. | 不行 我当了十五年护士了 |
[05:17] | What are they going to tell us that we don’t already know? | 他们能说出什么咱们不知道的东西 |
[05:20] | Now, now, who are we? | 现在 现在 咱们是谁 |
[05:24] | – We’re the Turks. – And can the Turks get through this? | – 咱们是Turk一家 – Turk家能战胜这个困难吗 |
[05:26] | Woman, the Turks can handle anything! | Turk家战无不胜 |
[05:28] | – Okay. – Okay, now, give me a hug! | – 好的 – 好 过来抱一个 |
[05:30] | – Okay. – Wait, you know what, | – 好 – 等下 怎么说呢 |
[05:31] | could you change first? | 能先换件衣服吗 |
[05:33] | ‘Cause I don’t want to get any booby juice on my new T-shirt. | 我可不想让这件新T恤沾上来自咪咪的汁水 |
[05:36] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:40] | To me, the best thing about Elliot is all her extra cash. | 对我来说 Elliot带来最大的好处就是她多挣的钱 |
[05:44] | Hey, roomie! I went shopping. | 嗨 室友 我去购物啦 |
[05:47] | This couch reminded me of my grandpa. | 这个沙发让我想起了我爷爷 |
[05:49] | He used to drive around in a car just like it. | 他以前就老开一辆这样的车 |
[05:51] | You know, until he was killed in that seven-car pileup. | 直到他在一场七车连环相撞事故中去世 |
[05:55] | “Seven-Car Pileup” Would be a good name for a rock band. | 七车连环相撞 这会是个不错的摇滚乐队名字啊 |
[05:58] | Yeah, you actually told me that on the day that he died. | 你在他去世那天就说过这话了 |
[06:02] | – Oh. – Anyhoo, I was thinking | – 哦 – 无所谓啦 我在想 |
[06:03] | maybe we should put in some new hardwood floors. | 咱们或许应该换上硬木地板 |
[06:06] | Why stop at hardwood? | 为嘛换硬木就完了呢 |
[06:09] | Yeah! The new floors are in! | 耶 新地板到了 |
[06:16] | Careful, trampoline floors take some getting used to | 小心 蹦床地板需要时间适应 |
[06:22] | but I love them. | 但我超喜欢 |
[06:25] | I like bouncing, but it is dangerous. | 我喜欢跳来跳去 但是挺危险的 |
[06:28] | I don’t care if you don’t like green. JELL-O is JELL-O. | 我不管你喜不喜欢绿色 果冻就是果冻 |
[06:31] | Laverne, if I accidentally backed my car over Barbie | Laverne 如果我不小心开车碾了Barbie |
[06:35] | for sticking me with the world’s most annoying patient, | 因为她让世上最烦人的病人缠上了我 |
[06:39] | what do you think your boy Jesus would do? | 你觉得你家的上帝会怎么说 |
[06:42] | – Your wife is on the phone. – He is not a merciful God, is he? | – 你老婆来电话了 – 他不是个仁慈的神啊 是吧 |
[06:47] | Just tell her I’m still working, | 就跟她说我还在忙 |
[06:48] | I have no idea what time I’m going to get off | 不知道什么时候才能下班回家 |
[06:50] | and just go ahead and eat the entire mattress. | 让她就直接把床垫都吃了吧 |
[06:52] | – I mean, for the love of God! – He’ll have to call you back. | – 我说 我的老天爷 – 他会给你打回去 |
[06:54] | I spend the entire day | 我整天都 |
[06:55] | with patients and the entire night with her. | 跟病人在一起 整晚都陪着她 |
[06:58] | I need a hideout. | 我得歇一歇 |
[07:00] | You’re telling me. I got this new landlady, | 这还用你说 来了个新房东太太 |
[07:02] | boozy old broad, keeps showing up at my door | 醉醺醺的老婆子 老是敞着睡衣 |
[07:04] | in an open robe and a bottle of gin. I don’t want to go home. | 拿着瓶杜松子酒出现在我门前 我可不想回家 |
[07:07] | Can you tell Dr. Kelso that Mr. Worthington’s family | 你们能告诉Kelso医生 Worthington先生的家人 |
[07:09] | transferred him from the luxury suite to a hospice, please? | 把他从豪华套房转到了临终关怀中心吗 |
[07:16] | My God, this is beautiful. | 天啊 这也太好了 |
[07:19] | Gentlemen, how’s Mr. Worthington doing? | 先生们 Worthington先生怎么样了 |
[07:23] | – He, he’s in a coma, Bob. – Great. | – 他还昏迷着 Bob – 不错 |
[07:26] | The man has the health insurance of a Tahitian prince. | 他的医疗保险好的就跟个塔希提王子似的 |
[07:39] | Well, I’ve got to tell you, this is heaven. | 我跟你说啊 这就是天堂啊 |
[07:41] | This gourmet trail mix is fantastic. | 这美味的什锦果仁真是绝了 |
[07:43] | I’m tasting vanilla, cranberry, | 我能尝出香草 蔓越莓 |
[07:47] | – a hint of pine. – That’s potpourri, genius. | – 还有一点点菠萝 – 那是大杂烩啊 天才 |
[07:51] | Is that hickory? | 这是山核桃吗 |
[07:53] | You should see all the sweet new toys Elliot bought. | 你该看看Elliot买的那些新鲜玩意儿 |
[07:56] | It’s awesome! It’s like that time in college | 太棒了 就像是大学时 |
[07:58] | when we got to split all of Chugski’s stuff | 咱们在Chugski把自己喝死之后 |
[08:00] | when he drank himself to death. | 分他东西的时候 |
[08:02] | I miss you, you crazy Polish bastard. | 真想你 你个疯狂的波兰混蛋 |
[08:04] | Pour some out for one’s homies. | 敬咱们的老朋友啊 |
[08:09] | – So, how are things at the homestead? – Oh, no worries. | – 那 你家里现在情况怎么样了 – 哦 不用担心 |
[08:14] | I can’t feed my own baby. | 我喂不了自己的宝宝 |
[08:19] | See, baby, the great thing about working at a hospital | 看啊 宝贝 在医院上班的好处就是 |
[08:22] | is that we have access to all types of medical care. | 咱们有各种各样的医疗帮助 |
[08:25] | Having trouble feeding your baby? | 喂孩子有问题 |
[08:27] | Say hello to your lactation specialists. | 快跟你的哺乳专家打招呼吧 |
[08:30] | – Hi. – Try tickling her lip with the nipple | – 你好 – 试着用乳头刺激她的嘴唇 |
[08:32] | to let her know it’s time to eat. | 好让她知道该吃饭了 |
[08:34] | Then just use your breast to lower her bottom lip. | 然后就用你的胸部放低她的下嘴唇 |
[08:37] | I can’t see the nipple. | 我看不到乳头 |
[08:38] | Todd, get the hell out of here! | Todd 你特么给我滚出去 |
[08:47] | It’s freezing in here. | 冻死我了 |
[08:48] | If you’d put on a pair of pants, you’d be fine. | 你要能穿上裤子就没事儿了 |
[08:50] | Hey, in my house, it’s no pants, no problem. | 嘿 在我家里就是不穿裤子 没有烦恼 |
[08:53] | I’m putting in a video tape. | 我要看录影带了 |
[08:58] | – Now, what the hell is this? – It’s a security camera tape. | – 这是什么鬼啊 – 这是监控录像啊 |
[09:01] | I like to count the times | 我喜欢数 |
[09:02] | that Colonel Doctor goes to the bathroom | Colonel医生白天上厕所的次数 |
[09:04] | during the day and then | 然后再说出 |
[09:05] | freak him out by guessing the exact number. | 准确的次数好吓他一跳 |
[09:07] | And there’s one. | 这就一次了 |
[09:09] | – Hey! – Look, this clearly isn’t working out. | – 嘿 – 听着 这样显然行不通 |
[09:12] | Well, I found this room, so you should go. | 我找到的房间 该你走 |
[09:16] | Oh, okay, okay. | 好 好 |
[09:18] | You know, that’s just about enough, Shrek. | 反正我也受够了 Shrek |
[09:23] | – What? – I specifically told you | – 干嘛 – 我特别跟你强调 |
[09:26] | not to give Mr. Sandville dysopyramide. | 不要给Sandville先生吃达舒平 |
[09:28] | Why would you change my orders? | 你为什么改了我的处方 |
[09:29] | Well, there were two treatment options and when in doubt, | 我有两个选择 当我犹豫的时候 |
[09:31] | I always go in the opposite direction of you. | 我就选跟你相反的就好了 |
[09:35] | – Don’t do it again. – So, do it again? | – 别再这么做了 – 那就 接 着 做 |
[09:40] | Look, Barbie, what you’re | 听着 Barbie 你不清楚的是 |
[09:41] | missing here is that you’re private practice now. | 你现在是个私人医生了 |
[09:44] | That means you’re the enemy and I know, as a doctor, | 那就是说你就是敌人了 我明白 作为医生 |
[09:48] | disease is supposed to be the enemy, | 疾病才应当是敌人 |
[09:50] | but I’m giving hepatitis | 但我先放过 |
[09:51] | and his band of infectious buddies a pass | 肝炎还它那一系列感染弟兄 |
[09:53] | and I’m coming after you today. | 今天专门来对付你 |
[09:55] | Because the bottom line is you’d rather clock out of here early | 因为底线是你宁愿早早打卡下班 |
[09:57] | than run the extra mile for your patients and, | 也不愿在你的病人身上多花时间 |
[09:59] | Barbie, that makes you a sellout. | Barbie 你就是个叛徒 |
[10:05] | You went 14 times total, four false alarms and one emergency. | 你一共去了十四次 四次错误警报 还有一次紧急情况 |
[10:10] | Uncanny. | 不可思议 |
[10:13] | I’m exhausted. Pick me up a latte. | 我精疲力竭了 给我来杯拿铁 |
[10:18] | She’s still not eating. None of this stuff is working. | 她还是不吃 这些招都没用 |
[10:22] | We’re the Turks, remember? | 咱们是Turk一家 记得么 |
[10:23] | Now, if you ask me, Isabella is placing calls | 在我看来 Isabella早已经拨出了电话 |
[10:26] | but no one’s responding in the areola code. | 但乳晕那边没有人应答 |
[10:29] | – What? – Those two little turkey timers | – 你说什么 – 你这两个火鸡计时器 |
[10:31] | you got there are telling me that that birdie’s not done. | 在告诉我火候还没有到呢 |
[10:34] | And this place is too public for me to arouse them | 这么个公共地方 我没法用我那奇幻的风格 |
[10:36] | “Freaky-deaky-styley,” So I’m going to have to go | 给它们加大火候 所以 我只能 |
[10:39] | an alternate route. | 另辟蹊径 |
[10:41] | Your dead momma had one of the fattest asses I ever seen! | 你那过世的妈妈有着我见过的最大的屁股 |
[10:45] | – What? – Turkey’s done! | – 什么 – 火候到了 |
[10:49] | She’s latching. She’s latching! | 她吸上了 吸上了 |
[10:53] | Dr. Cox is such a jerk. I’m so sick of hearing him | Cox医生真是个混蛋 我受够了听他说 |
[10:56] | get all righteous about private practice doctors. | 关于私人医生的正义演讲了 |
[10:58] | We’re the Turks! What? We’re the Turks! | 我们是Turk一家 我们是Turk一家 |
[11:00] | We’re the Turks! What? We’re the Turks! | 我们是Turk一家 我们是Turk一家 |
[11:02] | – We’re the Turks! What? – You’re the Turks! | – 我们是Turk一家 – 你是Turk |
[11:04] | That’s right! We’re the Turks! What? We’re the Turks! | 没错 我们是Turk一家 我们是Turk一家 |
[11:07] | I mean, seriously, since when does working at a hospital | 我说 说真的 从什么时候开始 在医院工作 |
[11:09] | suddenly make you a better person? It’s such a load of crap. | 突然让你成为更好的人了 真是废话 |
[11:11] | I don’t know if it’s really a load of crap, | 我不觉得这都是废话 |
[11:13] | it’s just how you feel. | 只是你的想法 |
[11:14] | I’m sorry, I couldn’t hear you. | 不好意思 我听不清 |
[11:16] | Could you say that a little bit louder? | 你能大点声儿吗 |
[11:17] | I just don’t need the money, you know, like a sellout. So… | 我只是不想要那钱 你明白吗 像个叛徒 所以 |
[11:20] | Wait, do you actually agree with Dr. Cox? | 等会儿 你难道同意Cox医生 |
[11:23] | It doesn’t take too much to send two people down a bad road. | 让两个人走上岔路其实很简单 |
[11:26] | It could be a few simple words… | 只是需要简单的几个单词 |
[11:28] | I guess I do. | 我想是的 |
[11:31] | … or even just a little surprise waiting at home. | 或者只是等在家里的小小惊喜 |
[11:34] | We’re the Turks! What? We’re the Turks! | 我们是Turks一家 我们是Turks一家 |
[11:36] | We’re the Turks! What? | 我们是Turks一家 |
[11:39] | Why are you watching my baby and where’s my wife? | 你怎么在照看我的孩子 我老婆呢 |
[11:42] | She said she’d be back later. | 她说晚点回来 |
[11:50] | – J.D., have you seen Carla? – Sorry, Brown Bear. | – J.D. 看到Carla了吗 – 抱歉 棕熊熊 |
[11:54] | Hey, Mocha Cub. | 你好啊 摩卡小崽 |
[11:57] | Carla just called to tell you nothing fit, | Carla刚打了电话 告诉你她的衣服都不合身了 |
[11:59] | so she went to the mall. | 所以她去商场了 |
[12:00] | Watch her. | 看着她 |
[12:02] | Hey, Chuckles, if you’re a doody-face, just keep walking. | 嗨 Chuckles 你要是个傻叉 就继续走 |
[12:07] | It gets funnier every time, people. Hey, J.D. | 越来越有意思了啊 嗨 J.D. |
[12:10] | Hey, Elliot. Look, I know you’re probably mad | 好啊 Elliot 听着 我知道关于我昨天说的话 |
[12:12] | – about what I said yesterday, and… – I’m not mad. | – 你可能很生气 还有 – 我没生气 |
[12:14] | Well, I mean, at first I was a little mad, | 实话实说 开始我有点火大 |
[12:16] | so I started power-walking | 所以我就开始竞走 |
[12:17] | down Fourth Avenue. But right when I got to the place | 走过了第四大道 但当我快走到 |
[12:19] | where it starts to get a little ghetto, | 接近贫民区的地方 |
[12:21] | I realized you’re just jealous. | 我意识到了你不过是在嫉妒我 |
[12:23] | – I am not jealous. – Oh, please, J.D., I know you. | – 我没嫉妒你 – 哦 得了吧 J.D. 我还不了解你 |
[12:26] | Whenever you’re jealous, you run your hands through your hair | 每次你嫉妒的时候 你就用手指穿过头发 |
[12:29] | and then you smell them. | 然后闻手指 |
[12:31] | I do not. | 我没有 |
[12:32] | Okay, resist smelling that coconut goodness | 好的 不要去闻轻抚发丝 |
[12:35] | that caresses your tresses. Don’t do it. | 带来的椰子味道 不要 |
[12:39] | Whatever. | 随便了 |
[12:44] | Pina colada! | 椰香朗姆味儿啊 |
[12:48] | I think these would go great with that shirt. | 我觉得这些很配那件T恤 |
[12:50] | Why don’t you go try them on? | 你去试试吧 |
[12:53] | Why were you just helping that guy? | 为什么你要帮那个人啊 |
[12:55] | These pants and this shirt | 这裤子和上衣 |
[12:56] | are the only things I have left that fit me | 是唯一我现在穿着合身的了 |
[12:57] | and everyone keeps mistaking me for an employee. | 每个人都把我错认为营业员了 |
[13:00] | Anyway, I was helping Phil with his whole new denim look. | 总之 我帮Phil挑了这一套牛仔装扮 |
[13:03] | – Hey, could you also get me… – Go away, Phil. | – 嘿 你还能帮我 – 走开 Phil |
[13:05] | Baby, let’s go see the doctor. | 宝贝儿 咱们去找医生吧 |
[13:07] | No. I’m not going to have people laugh at me | 不 我不想让人们笑话我 |
[13:10] | because I can’t care for my own child. | 就因为我照顾不了我自己的孩子 |
[13:12] | No doctors. Not now, not ever, understand? | 不看医生 现在不要 永远不要 明白吗 |
[13:15] | We’re the Turks! | 咱们是Turk一家啊 |
[13:22] | Put that down. | 给我放下 |
[13:24] | Elliot said that until you admit you’re jealous, | Elliot说你要是不承认自己嫉妒 |
[13:26] | you can’t use any of her things. | 就不能用她的东西 |
[13:28] | Well, Elliot’s not here, | Elliot又不在这儿 |
[13:29] | Keith. What are you going to do about it? | Keith 你能怎么着我啊 |
[13:32] | Nice singlet. Does it come in hetero? | 吊带衫不错啊 直男界很流行吗 |
[13:35] | Do not turn on that TV. | 别开电视 |
[13:50] | He wrestled you, didn’t he? | 他跟你摔跤了 是吧 |
[13:52] | See, Keith found his old high school uniform, | 告诉你啊 Keith找到了他高中的校服 |
[13:54] | so we’ve actually incorporated it into our love play. | 所以我们干脆就把它融合进了我们的爱欲戏码里 |
[13:56] | I’m the lesbian coach and he’s the captain | 我是拉拉教练 他是摔跤队队长 |
[13:58] | of the wrestling team and he turns me. | 他把我给掰直了 |
[14:01] | So, have you decided to admit that you’re jealous? | 那 你决定承认自己嫉妒了 |
[14:04] | No, never, okay? | 不 绝不 行了么 |
[14:06] | And thanks a lot because the | 多亏了你 |
[14:07] | one hour that Kim and I had to actually talk, | Kim跟我能聊天的唯一一个小时 |
[14:09] | I was stuck in your stupid boyfriend’s scissor hold. | 我却卡在你那蠢蛋男朋友的剪刀腿里 |
[14:12] | Don’t you just love the way his thighs feel against your ears? | 你难道就不喜欢他大腿摩擦你耳朵的感觉吗 |
[14:16] | No, not particularly. | 不 不那么喜欢 |
[14:24] | – Dr. Cox, I need your help. – Not now, Gandhi. | – Cox医生 我需要你帮忙 – 现在不行 甘地 |
[14:27] | Darn it all, I could have sworn there was a room right here… | 该死 我发誓这儿是有个房间的 |
[14:33] | Do you hear something? | 你有听到什么吗 |
[14:46] | Look, Carla’s gone all postpartum depression-y on me | Carla对我产后忧郁大爆发 |
[14:50] | and she won’t let me take her to see a doctor. | 她又不肯让我带她看医生 |
[14:52] | She’s never going to listen to you. | 她怎么可能听你的呢 |
[14:54] | You’re a guy, you have no idea what she’s going through. | 你是个汉子 你根本不知道她经历了什么 |
[14:57] | The fact is, the only person she will listen to | 事实上 她唯一会听的 |
[14:59] | is someone who has gone through it themselves. | 就是跟她有相同经历的人 |
[15:02] | Fine, who? | 好 谁啊 |
[15:04] | I cannot believe I am doing this. | 难以置信我会做这个 |
[15:27] | – I’m scared. – Me too, Gandhi. | – 我好怕怕 – 我也是 甘地 |
[15:35] | What? | 干嘛 |
[15:36] | – You look pretty, dear. – So pretty. | – 你好美 亲爱的 – 太美了 |
[15:43] | Keekers Keekers? | |
[15:46] | Nice. | 不错 |
[15:51] | Hi, J.D. | 好啊 J.D. |
[15:53] | Relax, I’m at the hospital. This is just a web-cam. | 放松 我在医院呢 这只是个网络摄像头 |
[15:56] | What’s the matter, your Aryan boyfriend had to go to a rally | 出什么事儿了 你那雅利安男朋友去对打了 |
[15:59] | so now you have to watch me? | 所以轮到你来看着我了 |
[16:00] | Look, you don’t have to admit that you’re jealous. | 听我说 你不用承认你嫉妒 |
[16:02] | I was thinking, Kim’s not around | 我在想 Kim不在你身边 |
[16:05] | and I can’t even imagine how much that sucks. | 我都没法想这有多难过 |
[16:07] | So, I sent her a web-cam just like this one | 所以 我给她寄了个一样的网络摄像头 |
[16:09] | and you guys can video chat whenever you want. | 所以你们能随时视频聊天了 |
[16:11] | Anything to make the long distance easier, right? | 这能让异地恋容易点 对吧 |
[16:13] | Anyway, I hope you like it. See you. | 总之 希望你喜欢 拜拜 |
[16:22] | I love the Inter-highway. | 爱死高速网络了 |
[16:46] | I’ve been expecting you. | 我等你好久了 |
[16:48] | You know, Jumpsuit, as I was scaling the hospital, | 跟你说啊 清洁工 刚我爬医院围墙时 |
[16:51] | I had an epiphany. | 一下就顿悟了 |
[16:53] | This back and forth between | 咱俩之间的战争 |
[16:54] | you and I is just going to get worse and worse. | 只会越来越糟 |
[16:57] | I mean, the only thing I could think about was retaliation | 我说 我满脑子都是复仇 |
[17:00] | and I’m relatively certain | 我相当确信 |
[17:02] | that you’ve got a couple of tricks up your sleeve, too. | 你也深藏了几招绝杀 |
[17:05] | I do have a friend, he works on Wall Street. | 我真有个朋友 在华尔街工作 |
[17:07] | He and I got a good look at your personal finances | 我俩看了看你的个人财政情况 |
[17:09] | and he agreed to fly into town and bash your head in. | 他同意飞回来杀你个片甲不留 |
[17:12] | Right, that would roughly be what I’m referring to. | 好 我想说的就是这个 |
[17:16] | Then, yes. | 不错 |
[17:17] | There really is only one way to end this. | 现在只有一种解决方法了 |
[17:20] | We each ingest a cyanide capsule. On three. One, two, three. | 咱一人吞一颗氰化物胶囊吧 倒数三下 一 二 三 |
[17:24] | No, what are you doing? | 不要 你这是干嘛 |
[17:26] | – Mine’s a Skittle. – Mine, too? | – 我这是彩虹糖 – 我的也是 |
[17:28] | Sure. | 当然了 |
[17:30] | Get out of here. | 鬼才信你 |
[17:31] | Look, there really is only one | 听我说 真的只有一种 |
[17:33] | way to end this so that we both come out alive. | 让咱俩都能全身而退的方法了 |
[17:37] | We’ve got to page him. | 咱们得通知他 |
[17:58] | You. | 你 |
[18:00] | Get the hell out of here before I charge you | 给我赶紧滚 趁着我 |
[18:02] | for every cashew you pilfered from the minibar. | 还没找你要你从小冰箱里偷拿的腰果钱 |
[18:05] | And you, stop eating the potpourri and get back to work. | 还有你 别吃那大杂烩了 快干活去 |
[18:14] | – So, you have postpartum depression. – No, I have the weepies. | – 所以 你得了产后忧郁症 – 没有 我只是爱哭 |
[18:18] | – No, baby, you got… – You have no lines in this play. | – 不 宝贝儿 你得了 – 这儿没你说话的份儿 |
[18:21] | – Okay. – Jordan, I can handle it. | – 好吧 – Jordan 我没问题 |
[18:24] | Really? What do you got there in your hand? | 真的 你手里拿的什么 |
[18:27] | A job application for The Gap. | Gap家的工作申请 |
[18:29] | Oh, that’s a good career move. | 哦 这个事业转型的不错啊 |
[18:32] | Look, all I ever wanted was to be a mother | 曾经我想做的就是当个母亲 |
[18:37] | and now that I am one I feel like I’m not cut out for it. | 现在我当上了 但我发现我不是这块料 |
[18:42] | And you’re ashamed of that? | 你因此感到羞耻 |
[18:43] | Well, wouldn’t you be? | 你难道不会吗 |
[18:46] | Yeah. I was. | 会啊 当然会 |
[18:48] | What’s the worst feeling you’ve had since you’ve had the baby? | 你有了孩子后 最坏的想法是什么 |
[18:52] | – I don’t know. – When Jack wouldn’t stop crying | – 我不知道 – 当Jack哭个没完的时候 |
[18:55] | I wanted to throw that bastard out the window. | 我就想把那混孩子从窗户扔出去 |
[18:57] | Really? I wanted to throw Isabella out the window. | 真的 我也想把Isabella扔出窗外 |
[19:02] | Yeah, but we just had our apartment repainted | 但我们的公寓刚刚重新刷漆 |
[19:04] | and all the windows were sealed shut. | 所有的窗户都被订上了 |
[19:06] | So, I just wanted to drop her off the roof. | 所以 我就想把她从房顶扔下去 |
[19:09] | Oh, my God! | 哦 天啊 |
[19:11] | Listen, you can’t get rid of this by sheer force of will | 听我说 你做不到凭借自己纯粹的意志力 |
[19:15] | or positive thinking or | 或是积极的思考 |
[19:16] | taking advice from a big Hollywood movie star | 或是好莱坞电影明星的建议 |
[19:19] | and the dead science fiction writer he worships. | 或是他喜欢的科幻作家来消除这些想法 |
[19:24] | You need to get some help. | 你得去看医生 |
[19:28] | – Okay. – That’s what I’ve been trying… | – 好的 – 这就是我一直想 |
[19:30] | If you talk again, I’m going to eat you. | 你要再张嘴 我就生吞活剥了你 |
[19:39] | – Night, everybody. – Look here, Newbie, | – 大家晚安 – 看啊 菜鸟 |
[19:42] | Private Practice Barbie is clocking out. | 私人医生Barbie下班了 |
[19:44] | Now if we could just get | 如果咱们能让 |
[19:45] | cancer to go home at 5:00, we’d be all set. | 癌症五点下班回家 那就太好了 |
[19:47] | Come on, you’re just jealous. | 想了 你不过是嫉妒罢了 |
[19:50] | I know I am. | 我知道我是 |
[19:51] | The first step of solving | 解决问题的第一步 |
[19:53] | any problem is admitting that you have one. | 就是承认你有问题 |
[19:55] | After that, you can start | 之后 你就能开始 |
[19:57] | to work on feeling like your old self again. | 感觉跟曾经的自己一样了 |
[20:00] | All right, Izzy, | 好的 Izzy |
[20:01] | this is what your mom looks like on anti-depressants. | 你妈妈吃了抗抑郁药就是这个样子 |
[20:04] | – Oh, we’re sharing secrets now? – Yeah. | – 哦 咱们开始分享秘密啦 – 对 |
[20:07] | Oh, because, Izzy, look. This is what your daddy looks like | 哦 Izzy 看啊 你爸爸就长这个样子 |
[20:10] | the last time he tried to grow out his hair. How sad. | 就上次他努力想长出头发来 多悲哀啊 |
[20:18] | That’s cold, baby. | 你太冷酷无情了吧 宝贝儿 |
[20:27] | Hey! Hey, hey, hey! | 嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿 |
[20:30] | That is so not why I bought you that. | 我可不是为了这个给你买摄像头的 |
[20:32] | Elliot, relax. We heard you coming. | Elliot放轻松 我们听到你要来了 |
[20:37] | Whatever. Kim, your boobies look great up there. | 随便了 Kim 你还真是波涛汹涌啊 |
[20:42] | I didn’t hear her coming. | 我没听到她的声音啊 |
[20:44] | Me, neither. All right, now get back in there, stud. | 我也没有 好了 快回来啊 我的种马 |
[20:48] | In a sec. | 马上 |
[20:50] | I really miss you. | 我真的好想你 |
[20:54] | Yeah, I miss you, too. | 我也好想你 |