时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Everyone had gathered because today | 大家都聚在这里是因为 |
[00:05] | was Carla’s first day back | 这是Carla生了孩子之后 |
[00:07] | since she had the baby. | 第一天回来上班 |
[00:08] | She’s coming! This is not a drill! | 她来了 这不是演习 |
[00:10] | Repeat, this is not a drill! | 请注意 这不是演习 |
[00:12] | Remember, one group says, “Welcome,” | 记住 你们说”欢迎” |
[00:13] | One group says, “Back,” | 你们说”回来” |
[00:14] | one group says, “Carla.” | 你们说”Carla” |
[00:15] | Okay, get ready. Let’s go! | 准备好 |
[00:20] | Elliot Elliot? | |
[00:21] | Fine, it was a drill, | 好吧 这是个演习 |
[00:22] | but I just want us to be ready. | 但是我只是想让大家准备好 |
[00:24] | You gotta be kidding me! | 你在逗我吗 |
[00:26] | – Hey, everyone! – Okay, let’s hear it! | – 大家好 – 走起 |
[00:28] | Back! Carla! Back! | 回来 Carla 回来 |
[00:30] | Damn it, people! | 哎呦喂 你们啊 |
[00:32] | – It’s okay, baby. – No, it’s not okay. | – 亲爱的 没关系 – 不 有关系 |
[00:34] | One more time. Go! | 再来一遍 走起 |
[00:36] | Hey, everyone. | 大家好 |
[00:37] | Welcome! Back! Pickle! | 欢迎 回来 小黄瓜 |
[00:39] | Who the hell came up with “Pickle”? | 谁想出小黄瓜这鬼名字的 |
[00:41] | I did. If you call Carla “Pickle,” | 我 如果叫Carla小黄瓜 |
[00:43] | Then I can call Isabella “Little gherkin.” | 我就能叫Isabella小小黄瓜 |
[00:45] | I need this. | 我真的好想这么叫 |
[00:47] | Done. | 好吧 |
[00:49] | Actually, babe, I’m just heading back home. | 不过 亲爱的 我正要回家 |
[00:51] | It turns out my maternity leave doesn’t end | 才发现我的产假 |
[00:53] | until next week. | 下周才结束 |
[00:55] | Pickle, I’m sorry. | 太遗憾了 小黄瓜 |
[00:58] | What is all this fuss about Nurse Turkleton returning? | Turkleton护士回来 你们那么激动干什么 |
[01:01] | She’s only been gone six days. | 她才走了六天 |
[01:03] | She’s been gone six weeks, | 她都走了六周了 |
[01:04] | Bobbo, but wait, before I make you look like | Bobbo 但是 我就先不让你出丑了 |
[01:06] | a complete idiot, we’d all | 我们都要 |
[01:08] | like to thank you for setting up the new employee | 感谢你新规定了咖啡亭的 |
[01:10] | – discount at the coffee dump. Gang? – Cheers! | – 员工折扣价 大伙 – 耶 |
[01:14] | Pickle! | 小黄瓜 |
[01:16] | Stop. If it had taken any effort, | 别 但凡费点事 |
[01:17] | I wouldn’t have done it, | 我都不会这么干 |
[01:18] | and I mean that. I really do. | 我认真的 我真不会 |
[01:20] | And back to insulting you! | 接回原来的话题 |
[01:22] | She’s been gone six weeks, Bobbo. | 人家都走了六周了 Bobbo |
[01:24] | The six days that you were | 你说的那六天 |
[01:25] | referring to are the six days that you actually | 是你这个月真正在这里工作的 |
[01:27] | worked this month. | 六天 |
[01:29] | Dr. Cox was right. | Cox医生说的没错 |
[01:30] | This year Dr. Kelso had gotten a little lazy. | 今年Kelso医生确实有些偷懒 |
[01:33] | There was the way he handled requests. | 比如他对待申请单的方式 |
[01:39] | Thanks, I’ll look into it. | 谢了 我会看的 |
[01:42] | Or how he found a way to | 或者他找到了一种方式 |
[01:43] | eliminate any face time with the patients. | 来省去会见病人的过程 |
[01:45] | – Welcome to Sacred Heart, Mr… – Hartely. | – 欢迎来到圣心医院 – Hartely先生 |
[01:49] | I’m Chief of Medicine, Dr. Bob Kelso. | 我是内科主任医生 Bob Kelso |
[01:52] | I see you’re here for a… | 你来这是为了 |
[01:54] | Vasectomy. | 输精管切除术 |
[01:55] | Enjoy your stay here. | 祝您在这里过的开心 |
[01:57] | Ted, you half-wit! Don’t forget the tape. | Ted 你个弱智 别忘了拿带子 |
[02:01] | How does he always know? | 他怎么每次都知道 |
[02:06] | He didn’t even bother | 他甚至都懒得去 |
[02:07] | to learn the new interns’ names. | 记实习生的名字 |
[02:09] | Listen up, faces. | 听着 你们 |
[02:10] | In order to save us all some time, | 为了省点时间 |
[02:12] | I will call all the males “Daves” | 我就叫所有的男性Dave |
[02:13] | And all the females “Debbies.” | 所有女性Debbie |
[02:15] | Debbie is actually my name. | Debbie确实是我的名字耶 |
[02:18] | Then, out of fairness to the others, | 哦 那公平起见 |
[02:19] | you will be Slagathor. | 你就叫丑八怪 |
[02:21] | Daves, Debbies, Slagathor, | Dave们 Debbie们 丑八怪 |
[02:23] | I will be in my office. | 我就在我的办公室 |
[02:25] | If you need anything, feel free to bother Dorian. | 你们需要什么的话 就找Dorian |
[02:28] | I always wondered | 我总在想 |
[02:29] | what he did in his office all day. | 他到底每天在办公室里干什么 |
[02:32] | Human Magic 8 Ball, | 神奇黑八啊 |
[02:34] | tell me if I should play golf this weekend. | 告诉我我这周末该不该打高尔夫 |
[02:42] | I am a lawyer! | 我可是个律师 |
[02:44] | I said, “Should I play golf?” | 我说了 该不该打高尔夫 |
[02:50] | Ask again later! | 再问一遍 |
[02:53] | Why would I say that? | 我干嘛要说那个啊 |
[02:57] | My daydreams are crazy. | 我脑洞太大了 |
[03:00] | Oh, dizzy… | 哦 晕 |
[03:20] | Since Elliot bought a house, | Elliot买了房子 |
[03:21] | I had to look for a place to live. | 我就得找个住的地方了 |
[03:23] | Time to get out of my head and into an apartment. | 该把瞎想的时间用来找房子了 |
[03:26] | Hey, Dr. Kelso. | 嗨 Kelso医生 |
[03:29] | I actually don’t mind that goofy bastard. | 我其实不讨厌那个蠢兮兮的家伙 |
[03:31] | If he were gay, he’d be perfect for my son. | 他是基佬的话 特适合我儿子 |
[03:33] | Arrison’s been looking for a new power bottom. | Arrison找强受找了好久了 |
[03:37] | All my little worker bees, buzzing about. Buzz, buzz. | 我这些工蜂们 嗡嗡嗡 |
[03:41] | I love making that sound. Buzz. | 我喜欢那声 嗡 |
[03:43] | Dr. Reid. | Reid医生 |
[03:46] | Ever since she quit the hospital for private practice, | 自从她从医院辞了职去了私诊 |
[03:48] | you’ve pretended she’s invisible, | 你就把她当透明人看 |
[03:50] | so don’t break stride. | 所以大步流星走开 |
[03:52] | Ker-blam-o! | 吼 吼 吼 |
[03:53] | Hey! | 喂 |
[03:54] | Skiddle-a-dee, skiddle-a-doo. | 啦啦啦 啦啦啦 |
[03:56] | Dr. Kelso. | Kelso医生 |
[03:57] | Well, if it isn’t Nurse Buzz-kill. | 哎呦 扫兴护士小姐 |
[03:59] | Good morning, Nurse Roberts. | 早上好 Roberts护士 |
[04:01] | Carla’s gone another week. | Carla还有一个星期才能回来 |
[04:02] | We need a substitute head nurse. | 我们需要一个替补护士长 |
[04:04] | Laverne, from now on, if you need something, | Laverne 从现在开始 你需要什么 |
[04:07] | just take care of it yourself. | 就自己解决 |
[04:09] | In fact, all of you should hear this. | 其实 你们都应该听着点 |
[04:11] | I believe it was Robin Zander of Cheap Trick who said, | 我记得Cheap Trick的Robin Zander唱过 |
[04:13] | “I want you to want me.” | “我需要你需要我” |
[04:15] | Well, if I sang that song, | 如果我唱那歌 |
[04:16] | it would go, “I don’t want you to want me.” | 就得是 “我不需要你需要我” |
[04:20] | Skiddle-a-dee, skiddle-a-doo. | 啦啦啦 啦啦啦 |
[04:23] | Time to visit my one random patient of the day, | 该去看一下我的每日随机探望患者了 |
[04:26] | and then it’s off to the office | 然后就回办公室 |
[04:28] | and hello, nappy-nap. | 睡觉觉喽 |
[04:31] | Brian Dancer, has hydrocephalus. | Brian Dancer 脑积水 |
[04:34] | Okay, turn on the down-home crapola. | 该开始胡扯亲切友善的话了 |
[04:37] | Hey, there, young fella. | 嗨 小伙子 |
[04:39] | How the heck are you? | 你感觉怎么样呀 |
[04:39] | Bob Kelso here. | 我是Bob Kelso |
[04:41] | I understand that since your head wound | 我知道因为你头上的伤 |
[04:43] | you’ve had some short-term memory loss. | 你有些短期失忆的症状 |
[04:46] | Head wound? | 头上的伤 |
[04:48] | Nah, I’m just kiddin’, Dr… | 哈哈 我就是开玩笑的 您是 |
[04:53] | Ah, see, now I’m embarrassed, | 我现在是真尴尬了 |
[04:55] | because that one’s real. | 刚才可不是装的 |
[04:58] | It doesn’t matter, son. | 没关系的 小伙子 |
[04:59] | Bob Kelso, write it down, damn it! | Bob Kelso 写下来 妈的 |
[05:01] | So, I see you’re in the service. | 你是军人啊 |
[05:03] | Yes, sir. Private Brian Dancer. | 是的 二等兵(私人) Brian Dancer(舞者) |
[05:05] | Private Dancer? Tough name. | 私人舞者 名字有些惨啊 |
[05:08] | You must have had your share of beat-downs. | 你一定被”踢”过不少 |
[05:10] | How did you hurt your noggin? | 怎么伤到脑袋的 |
[05:12] | An I.E.D. got our transport vehicle. | 一个简易爆炸装置 |
[05:14] | I accidentally left a couple chunks of my skull in Baghdad. | 还留了些头骨在巴格达(伊拉克首都) |
[05:20] | Iraq? | 伊拉克 |
[05:20] | You know how controversial that topic is, Bob. | 你知道那话题有多敏感 Bob |
[05:23] | Quick, change the subject. | 快 转移话题 |
[05:24] | So, Pluto’s not a planet anymore. | 对了 冥王星不算太阳系行星了 |
[05:26] | What’s up with that? | 怎么回事呀 |
[05:28] | Well played, Bobby. | 好样的 Bobby |
[05:29] | Lord knows you’ve seen these hot-button topics before. | 老天知道你看多了这些热点话题的结果 |
[05:33] | Oh, please, Laverne, “Global warming”? | 哎呦我说 Laverne “全球变暖” |
[05:36] | Here’s an inconvenient truth for you, | 事实是呢 |
[05:38] | nobody cares. | 没人在乎 |
[05:43] | So, you think it’s okay to just kill animals for sport? | 所以 你觉得打猎是好的 |
[05:46] | If it serves a useful purpose, yes, I do. | 如果有用的话 是啊 |
[05:50] | Salt? | 要盐吗 |
[05:53] | Cracked black pepper? | 黑胡椒呢 |
[05:57] | Thank you, Bingo. | 谢谢啦 Bingo |
[06:01] | Well, I’ll check on you later, son. | 一会再聊 小伙子 |
[06:04] | Yep, Iraq is just the type | 是啊 伊拉克就是那种 |
[06:06] | of divisive subject that would spread around | 会像野火一样快速传遍 |
[06:08] | this damn hospital like wildfire. | 整个医院的话题 |
[06:11] | Poor kid. His head’s blown off, and all for nothing. | 可怜的孩子 头都被白白炸飞了 |
[06:15] | “All for nothing”? | “白白” |
[06:17] | My nephew Lance is over | 我的外甥Lance就在那里 |
[06:18] | there fighting to give those people democracy. | 为了那些人们的民主而战斗 |
[06:21] | Oh, so that’s why we’re over there, | 哦 所以那是我们在那里的原因 |
[06:24] | and here I thought it was to root out terrorists. | 我还以为是为了赶走恐怖分子 |
[06:26] | Or was it for the oil? | 或是为了石油 |
[06:27] | Or for Mama Hussein’s secret falafel recipe? | 或是为了拉登的中东三明治秘方 |
[06:30] | It got so gosh darn hard to keep track. | 哎呀真是想不起来呢 |
[06:35] | Dude, I hear they have laws | 哥们 我听说他们有法律 |
[06:36] | that make women completely cover their bodies | 规定女人在公众前必须 |
[06:38] | when they’re out in public. | 遮住全部身子 |
[06:39] | The war in Iraq? Try the war to see rack. | 伊拉克战争 伊拉克求胸吧 |
[06:44] | Don’t you get it, Turk? | 你不明白吗 Turk |
[06:45] | All the terrorists want to do is kill you. | 所有恐怖分子只想杀了你 |
[06:47] | They want to kill you. | 他们要杀了你 |
[06:50] | Elliot, if you… | Elliot 你 |
[06:51] | Kill you. | 杀了你 |
[06:52] | You guys, in case I find an apartment I like, | 嘿 为了之后找到的我喜欢的公寓 |
[06:54] | I need someone to write a reference for me. | 我需要你们谁来给我写个推荐信 |
[06:56] | J.D., we’re in the middle of something. | J.D. 我们在说话呢 |
[06:58] | Elliot, the only good that’s | Elliot 我们占领伊拉克 |
[06:59] | come from our occupation of Iraq is exposing | 唯一的好处就是 暴露出 |
[07:01] | the neo-conservative conspiracy to perpetuate American cultural | 新保守派对于美国文化的强加 |
[07:04] | and economic imperialism. | 以及经济侵略的阴谋 |
[07:07] | What do you think, J.D.? | 你觉得呢 J.D. |
[07:08] | Can you excuse me a second? | 你等一下哦 |
[07:11] | Did you break our pact | 你是不是违反了我们的约定 |
[07:11] | and start reading the newspaper? | 去看报纸了 |
[07:12] | Carla’s making me. | Carla逼的 |
[07:13] | Normally, I wouldn’t go near the thing, | 正常情况下我除了漫画 |
[07:14] | except for the funnies. | 怎么会看那玩意 |
[07:15] | Well, of course the funnies. | 当然得看漫画了 |
[07:16] | The funnies don’t count. | 漫画不算 |
[07:17] | By the way, did you read Marmaduke today? | 对了你看今天的<马默杜克>了吗 |
[07:19] | Can you believe he gave the pizza delivery guy | 他居然给送比萨的人 |
[07:21] | a bone as a tip? | 一根骨头当作小费 |
[07:22] | No, but that’s what’s great about Marmaduke. | 没看 但是那才是马默杜克棒的地方 |
[07:24] | He’s always thinkin’ on his feet. | 他总是反应够快 |
[07:25] | I think you mean paws. | 反应”狗”快吧 |
[07:28] | Keep it real. | 淡定点 |
[07:30] | Well, J.D.? The war? | J.D. 伊拉克战争呢 |
[07:32] | I don’t have time for this, Elliot. | 我没时间跟你瞎扯 Elliot |
[07:33] | I have to find an apartment. | 我还得找房子呢 |
[07:35] | If you get a chance, read The Boondocks. | 有时间去看<乡下人> |
[07:37] | Man, that little kid hates honkeys. | 我去 那小孩可真恨白鬼啊 |
[07:40] | Who doesn’t? | 谁不恨呀 |
[07:42] | Typical Dorian, | 典型Dorian作风 |
[07:43] | running away from an argument you know nothing about. | 遇到不懂得话题就跑 |
[07:45] | I know all about the war. | 我可懂伊拉克战争了 |
[07:47] | Really? | 是吗 |
[07:49] | Point to Iraq. | 指出来伊拉克在哪 |
[07:51] | Why do you keep a globe on your janitor cart? | 你往清洁工推车里放个地球仪干嘛 |
[07:54] | In case I get lost. | 万一我走丢了呢 |
[07:55] | But I’ll give you a hint. | 给你个提示 |
[07:55] | It’s not the country shaped like a boot. | 它的形状可不像个靴子(指意大利) |
[07:58] | That’s Iraq. | 这是伊拉克 |
[07:59] | – That’s China. – You’re China. | – 这是中国 – 你才是中国 |
[08:04] | That’s an outrageous accusation. | 这骂的有些狠了 |
[08:08] | Needs salt. | 得加盐 |
[08:09] | Where’s my bunny? Bingo? | 我的兔子呢 Bingo |
[08:14] | So, this is a picture of my unit | 这是张我们部队 |
[08:16] | after we secured a bridge outside of… | 攻下一个什么地方的桥以后照的 |
[08:19] | Fallujah. And, oh, | 费卢杰 |
[08:22] | here’s my unit when we’re playing poker. | 这是张我们部队打扑克的照片 |
[08:24] | And… Whoa, this is a picture of my unit. | 咳 这是张我自己”部队”的照片 |
[08:30] | I was gonna send it to my girlfriend, | 我本来要寄给我女朋友的 |
[08:32] | but she broke up with me. | 但是她把我甩了 |
[08:34] | Well, send it to her anyway. | 还是寄给她 |
[08:35] | She should know what she’s missing. | 得提醒她所失去的 |
[08:37] | Sir? | 先生 |
[08:38] | I like this kid, he gets me. | 我喜欢这孩子 他懂我 |
[08:41] | You know, I was in the Navy. | 我以前是海军 |
[08:43] | It’s important to remember | 一定要记住 |
[08:44] | the good men that you served with. | 与你一同奋战的好兄弟 |
[08:47] | That’s why I carry around | 也是我随身带着 |
[08:48] | a little reminder of my buddy Johnny. | 我好兄弟Johnny印记的原因 |
[08:51] | – Would you like to see it? – Sure. | – 你想看看吗 – 当然 |
[08:54] | Fantastic! | 好嘞 |
[08:56] | And Johnny’s got a tattoo | Johnny同样的屁股蛋上 |
[08:58] | on the same cheek that says “Bobby.” | 也有个写着”Bobby”的纹身 |
[09:01] | He probably doesn’t regret that at all. | 他应该一点也不后悔 |
[09:04] | No, you just can’t find | 哎 在平民生活里 |
[09:05] | that kind of bond in civilian life, | 找不到这种人之间的特殊纽带 |
[09:08] | although I’ve often wondered | 不过我总是想 |
[09:09] | what my life would be like | 如果我留在部队里 |
[09:11] | if I’d stayed in the service. | 人生会是怎么样 |
[09:35] | I would have asked to be | 我没准被 |
[09:36] | stationed in Southeast Asia, | 常驻在东南亚了 |
[09:38] | for the food. | 为了食物 |
[09:40] | You can crack wise all you want, | 随便你插科打诨 |
[09:42] | but our boys over there are doing the Lord’s work. | 但是那些小伙子在那边是遵循上帝的旨意 |
[09:44] | And when you say “Lord,” You mean Halliburton, right? | 所以”上帝”是哈利伯顿对吗 |
[09:47] | Okay, who here thinks that democracy is worth fighting for? | 好吧 你们谁觉得民主值得为之战争 |
[09:51] | – Me! – I do! – Here! | – 我 – 我 – 我 |
[09:52] | Who here thinks we were manipulated by | 你们谁觉得我们滥用 |
[09:54] | false claims of WMDs? | 大规模杀伤性武器 |
[09:56] | – Here, here! – Right! | – 我 – 我 |
[09:57] | Yeah! | 哼 |
[09:58] | Neat. Everyone’s already sitting on the appropriate side. | 不错 大家自动坐到两边了 |
[10:01] | Ted, what do you think? | Ted 你觉得呢 |
[10:04] | I think both sides have valid points. | 我认为双方都有道理 |
[10:07] | Way to take a stance, Sweatballs. | 立场真分明啊 汗球 |
[10:10] | No, you liberals are right | 不不不 你们民主党总是对的 |
[10:11] | and every American agrees with you. | 全美国人都同意你们 |
[10:13] | That’s why John Kerry and Al Gore | 所以John Kerry和Al Gore |
[10:15] | both won in landslides. | 才压倒性胜利了 |
[10:17] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[10:18] | Elliot, you’re one of them, aren’t you? | Elliot 你是他们那伙的 是不是 |
[10:23] | You know what? | 你们知道吗 |
[10:24] | I don’t need to be ashamed of this anymore. | 我不需要以此为耻 |
[10:26] | Yes. I’m a Republican. | 是 我就是共和党的 |
[10:30] | Me, too! | 我也是 |
[10:32] | Me, too! | 我也是 |
[10:34] | Elliot… Me, too. | Elliot 我也是 |
[10:43] | President Reagan should be on the $ 1 bill. | 里根总统(共和党)才应该被印在一美元上 |
[10:45] | Oh, God, that’s hot. | 天呐 太性感了 |
[10:48] | What do you think about Hillary? | 你觉得希拉里(民主党)怎么样 |
[10:50] | – I hate that bitch. – Oh! | – 恨死那贱人了 – 天 |
[10:55] | Ot dog! 2: 15, | 耶 两点十五了 |
[10:57] | time to vamoose. | 该溜了 |
[10:59] | Heck of a time talking to young Private Dancer, though. | 不过可以去看看小二等兵Dancer |
[11:02] | “You’ve seen your share of private dancers, haven’t you, kid?” | “你见过私人舞者吧 孩子” |
[11:05] | “Sure have, Bob. Sure have.” | “当然了 Bob 当然了” |
[11:08] | What is it, Slagathor? | 怎么了 丑八怪 |
[11:09] | Dr. Kelso, I have a patient who has a mild fever, | Kelso医生 我有个病人开始发轻烧 |
[11:11] | but I don’t know who to talk to | 但是我不知道该跟谁说 |
[11:12] | because everyone’s arguing. | 因为大家都在争吵 |
[11:13] | Slaggy, if you want to get people’s attention, | 八怪 如果你想引起人们的注意力 |
[11:16] | you gotta get more aggressive or more attractive. | 你得更强势些或者更好看些 |
[11:19] | Pick one. | 选一个 |
[11:20] | I should keep an eye on that. | 我得看看她选了哪个 |
[11:23] | See, a hospital is a complex machine, | 你看 一个医院是个复杂的大机器 |
[11:26] | and when a divisive issue rears its head, | 如果产生了分歧 |
[11:30] | balls can be dropped. | 就会出岔子 |
[11:33] | And the ones who end up suffering the most | 结果最受苦的就是 |
[11:35] | are the ones we’re here to protect. | 那些我们想要保护的人们 |
[11:43] | Good morning, Private Dancer. | 早上好呀 二等兵Dancer |
[11:46] | Son? | 孩子 |
[11:50] | Get Respiratory for a blood gas | 快拿呼吸器和血气分析仪 |
[11:52] | and set up for a lumbar puncture! | 准备做腰椎穿刺 |
[12:00] | He’s stable. | 他情况稳定下来了 |
[12:03] | Whose fault is this? | 是谁的问题 |
[12:04] | – Well, I believe that I was actually… – lf you ask me, | – 我觉得我 – 如果我说 |
[12:06] | her kind of medical care is the same as her… | 她的医术就跟她的 |
[12:08] | They need a leader, bob. | 他们需要一个领导 Bob |
[12:09] | Give them one. | 站出来 |
[12:11] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[12:13] | I said that’s enough! | 我说 够了 |
[12:16] | Just a second on the yelling there, Bob. | 先别急着大喊大叫 Bob |
[12:18] | Do you think you can actually be | 你真觉得自己可以 |
[12:20] | an absentee Chief of Medicine | 既当个无作为的内科主任医生 |
[12:21] | and still matter? | 又让人听从于你吗 |
[12:22] | Let me see if I can make this real clear for you. | 我来跟你说清楚 |
[12:25] | If this hospital were a human body, | 如果这家医院是个人 |
[12:27] | you’d be the appendix, | 你就是那阑尾 |
[12:29] | because at one time you served some function, | 因为你曾经有点作用 |
[12:32] | but it was so long ago | 但是那太久远 |
[12:33] | nobody’s quite sure what that was anymore. | 没有人知道你的存在了 |
[12:38] | Excuse us, we’re gonna talk it out over here. | 不好意思 我们还得接着吵完 |
[12:40] | It is, it’s the exact | 对 这就是 |
[12:41] | same thing as what’s happening in Baghdad… | 现在正在巴格达发生的 |
[12:45] | Well, you got what you asked for, Bob. | 如你所愿了 Bob |
[12:47] | They don’t need you. | 他们不需要你了 |
[12:54] | Hey, son. | 孩子 |
[12:55] | How you doing? | 你怎么样了 |
[12:58] | Well, even though no one ever comes | 即使每次我按这个护士按钮 |
[13:01] | every time I hit this nurses’ button, | 都没人来 |
[13:03] | – I feel a little better. – That’s morphine. | – 我还是感觉好些了 – 那是滴吗啡的按钮 |
[13:06] | That explains it. | 原来如此 |
[13:08] | Hey, thanks for checking in on me. | 谢谢来看我 |
[13:11] | You’re a lot like my sergeant, Sergeant Borden. | 你很像我的中士 Borden中士 |
[13:17] | He was hands-on, too. | 他也是亲力亲为 |
[13:19] | Always trying to be in the game. | 总想参与其中 |
[13:23] | That’s how you get people around here to listen to you, Bob. | 这才是让别人听你话的方法 Bob |
[13:25] | Be like this kid’s sergeant | 像这孩子的中士一样 |
[13:27] | and get back in the game, | 参与其中 |
[13:29] | right after you follow that cupcake. | 等你跟完那小蛋糕 |
[13:30] | If she puts it down for even a second, | 她但凡把它放下一秒钟 |
[13:32] | it’s yours. | 就是你的了 |
[13:33] | No, now, damn it. | 不 就从现在开始 妈的 |
[13:35] | Hey, buddy, you find an apartment yet? | 哥们 找到房子了吗 |
[13:37] | No, man, I feel like an idiot, | 没有 我觉得自己像个白痴 |
[13:39] | so I’ve been reading up | 我一直在看 |
[13:40] | on this whole Iraq war situation. | 这个伊拉克战争的书 |
[13:42] | You know what’s so messed up? | 你知道糟糕的是什么吗 |
[13:43] | I just got to the point | 我刚看到布什总统 |
[13:44] | where President Bush | 在军舰上发表 |
[13:45] | gave his “Mission accomplished” Speech on a battleship | “任务完成”的演说 |
[13:47] | and I still got, like, 400 more pages to go. | 但居然还有快400页要看 |
[13:51] | Hey, I gotta go. | 我得挂了 |
[13:53] | All right, listen up, people. | 好了 大家听着 |
[13:55] | I am here to roll up my sleeves | 我准备卷起袖子 |
[13:57] | and put an end to all this nonsense, | 结束这些无聊的争论 |
[13:59] | so we can get back to work. | 来让我们继续工作 |
[14:01] | We are working. | 我们是在工作 |
[14:02] | You see, even though we all currently | 你得知道 即使我们 |
[14:04] | despise each other, | 互相蔑视对方 |
[14:05] | we’re professionals. | 我们是专业人士 |
[14:06] | For example, I can lend Barbie a hand, | 比如 我能帮芭比一下 |
[14:09] | despite the fact that she is a heartless, | 即使她是个无情的 |
[14:11] | red state-supporting, NRA-backing, | 支持共和党 支持档案调查 |
[14:13] | illegal immigrant-hating, self-righteous, | 痛恨非法移民 自以为是的 |
[14:16] | misinformed dope. Essentially, | 愚蠢的家伙 基本上来说就是 |
[14:17] | Karl Rove with smaller boobs. | 缩胸版的Karl Rove |
[14:20] | And I can help out Dr. Cox, | 我也能帮Cox医生 |
[14:22] | even though I’d rather punch him in his piss-on-the-government- | 即使我更愿意打他那张 |
[14:24] | until-Jabarah’s-crop-dusting- my-condo-with-anthrax- | 痛恨政府直到本拉登用炭疽扫荡了我的公寓 |
[14:27] | NPR-listening Al Franken face. | 听国家广播电台的Al Franken(民主党)脸 |
[14:30] | You know, if you’re really serious about helpin’ out, | 如果你是认真的想帮忙 |
[14:32] | I could use a hand with my to-do list. | 我在我待办清单上有些可以帮忙的 |
[14:34] | I need to clean the toilets… | 我得扫厕所 |
[14:38] | I’m just tired of staring at that. Goodbye. | 看着就累 拜拜 |
[14:40] | I need to TiVo Crossing Over with John Edward. | 我得把John Edward的电视节目<穿越>录下来 |
[14:43] | I need to turn a cat into a spice rack, | 我得把一只猫做成调料瓶 |
[14:45] | and I need to return this thing | 我还得把这东西 |
[14:47] | to the patient in 307. | 还回307的病人 |
[14:48] | All doable. Don’t need you, thanks. | 都能自己干 不需要你 谢了 |
[14:51] | So, nobody needs any help? | 所以没人需要帮忙吗 |
[14:54] | When is your wife coming back to work? | 你老婆什么时候能回来上班 |
[14:56] | I’m drowning here without a head nurse. | 没有护士长我都要忙死了 |
[15:04] | Okay, ladies, | 女士们 |
[15:05] | I’ve posted your room assignments on the board | 我把房间分配写在板子上了 |
[15:08] | and will pass out the new weekly schedules | 并会在你们值班结束前 |
[15:10] | before your shifts are over. | 给你们新的一周安排 |
[15:13] | Being a nurse isn’t so bad. | 当护士也挺好的嘛 |
[15:17] | What did you think it would be like? | 否则你觉得会怎么样 |
[15:20] | We’re losing him! | 他要不行了 |
[15:21] | B.P.’s falling. | 血压在降 |
[15:23] | Nurse Kelso, I need one milligram of epi, stat! | Kelso护士 我需要一毫克的肾上腺素 静脉 |
[15:27] | Now, nurse! Now! | 立刻 护士 立刻 |
[15:44] | Way to go, Bob, way to go. Attaboy! | 好样的 Bob 好样的 |
[15:48] | I’m sorry, what was the question? | 不好意思 你刚才问啥了 |
[15:55] | Jumbo latte for Dr. Reid, | Reid医生的大号拿铁 |
[15:56] | with the employee discount. | 有员工折扣的 |
[15:59] | – Yay! – Yeah! | – 好 – 好 |
[16:02] | Employee discount. | 员工折扣 |
[16:04] | – Yay! – Yeah! | – 好 – 好 |
[16:05] | Huh. Neat. | 哈 赞 |
[16:07] | Would you like to see something else that’s really neat? | 你想看些特别赞的东西吗 |
[16:10] | Check out today’s quote right on your cup. | 看你杯子上写的 |
[16:11] | “‘I enjoy laughing at poor people,’ | “我喜欢嘲笑穷人” |
[16:14] | Elliot Reid, April, 2006.” | Elliot Reid 2006年四月 |
[16:18] | When I said that, I was watching Good Times. | 我当时在看<美好时光> |
[16:20] | Well, that’s gonna be on every jumbo cup for a month, | 那会在所有大号的杯子上写一个月 |
[16:23] | courtesy of my anti-war peeps. | 反战兄弟们敬上 |
[16:25] | Can I get a, “Hell, yeah!”? | 欢呼一个 |
[16:26] | – Hell, yeah! – Hell, yeah! | – 耶 – 耶 |
[16:28] | Oh, yeah! | 耶 |
[16:30] | Typical lame liberal tactic, | 典型民主党无聊手段 |
[16:31] | taking something out of context in order to | 断章取义 |
[16:33] | defame someone’s integrity. | 来侮辱他人人格 |
[16:35] | Am I right, | 我说的对不对 |
[16:36] | my “Pro-war” Amigos? Holla! | 我的支战兄弟们 哈 |
[16:39] | Yeah! | 耶 |
[16:40] | – Oh, yeah! – Yeah! | – 耶 – 耶 |
[16:42] | Gosh, there seems to be a lot of high-volume, | 天呐 今天似乎有大量的 |
[16:43] | over-enthusiastic opinion sharing going on today. | 过激观点的争论 |
[16:47] | I think I’ll join in. | 我要参与其中 |
[16:55] | Employee discount! | 员工折扣 |
[16:56] | Oh, yeah! | 耶 |
[16:59] | Okay, I’ve… I’ve seen enough. | 呃 我看够了 |
[17:01] | Right behind you. | 我也是 |
[17:10] | Consider that a little gift | 当作是Roberts护士的外甥 Roberts下士 |
[17:11] | from Nurse Roberts’ nephew, Corporal Roberts. | 送上的一点礼物 |
[17:16] | Hell, yeah. | 耶 |
[17:21] | Okay, Janice, I’m going to need you | Janice 我需要你 |
[17:23] | to make sure Mr. Jeffords gets his meds. | 确定Jeffords先生吃药了 |
[17:25] | And FYI, don’t lean over him, he’s handsy. | 还有 别靠近他 他会动手动脚 |
[17:30] | And, Bernice, could you do me a major large | Bernice 你能帮我个大忙 |
[17:32] | and cover Jessica’s shift this weekend? | 这周末帮Jessica带一下班吗 |
[17:34] | I have to have a Pap smear. | 我有个子宫颈抹片检查 |
[17:36] | Have you seen Georgina lately? | 你最近看到Georgina了吗 |
[17:38] | She looks like she’s been eating for two. | 她吃起来不要命一样 |
[17:40] | – Oh, stop it. – You stop it. | – 别闹 – 你也别闹 |
[17:42] | Oh, Nurse Kelso, | Kelso护士 |
[17:44] | purple’s not your color. | 紫色穿你身上真不好看啊 |
[17:46] | Listen, could you go down to housekeeping | 听着 你能去找一下保洁员 |
[17:49] | and maybe send up some fresh scrubs for me? | 拿来一些新工作服吗 |
[17:51] | And, psst, come here. | 还有 靠近点 |
[17:53] | Please put on a bra, | 拜托穿个胸罩 |
[17:54] | you’re distracting some of the other doctors. | 你都让别的医生分心了 |
[17:57] | Let him joke. You look spiffy | 随他笑 你看起来棒极了 |
[17:59] | and you’re doing great. | 也做的棒极了 |
[18:01] | Why’d he tell me to give meds to Mr. Jeffords? | 他干嘛告诉我让Jeffords先生吃药 |
[18:03] | I did that five minutes ago. | 我五分钟前就做过了 |
[18:05] | Girl, just humor him. | 姑娘 附和下得了 |
[18:06] | He’ll be out of here eventually. | 他早晚得走 |
[18:11] | Private, I’m gonna let you in on a little secret. | 二等兵 我告诉你个小秘密 |
[18:15] | That you were never in the Navy | 你没当过海军 |
[18:17] | and Johnny’s your husband? | Johnny其实是你老公 |
[18:19] | If only. | 是的话就好了 |
[18:21] | I love you, Johnny. | 我爱你 Johnny |
[18:22] | Your fighting in that war has provoked | 你的参战引起了 |
[18:24] | some pretty heated arguments amongst the staff. | 员工之间蛮激烈的争吵 |
[18:29] | See, the thing is, they think | 事实上 他们觉得 |
[18:30] | they can just put their squabbles in a box | 自己能把这些争吵放在一边 |
[18:33] | and it won’t affect their work, | 不会影响工作 |
[18:34] | but they’re wrong. | 但是他们错了 |
[18:36] | I mean, judging from the coffee stains on Dr. Cox’s scrubs | 从Cox医生工作服上的咖啡渍 |
[18:40] | and the quote on this coffee cup attributed to Dr. Reid… | 和Reid医生在这咖啡杯上的引句就能看出来 |
[18:44] | “‘My bajingo’s on fire.’ May, 2004.” | “我的小妹妹饥渴难耐” 2004年五月 |
[18:51] | What’s a bajingo? | 什么是小妹妹 |
[18:53] | Eventually, a page is gonna go unreturned | 结果就是 什么人没去接传呼 |
[18:55] | or a test isn’t gonna get run | 或者什么测验 |
[18:57] | as quickly as it should have been, | 按时完成 |
[19:00] | and some nice kid like yourself’s gonna pay the price. | 然后你这样的好孩子就会受苦 |
[19:04] | And what bothers me about it is | 最让我烦心的是 |
[19:05] | that I know this is going on, | 我知道结果会是这样 |
[19:07] | but there’s nothing I can do to change it. | 但是我无能为力 |
[19:09] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[19:10] | Let’s just say that around | 就这么说吧 在这里 |
[19:12] | here I’m not as loved as your sergeant was. | 我没有你中士那么受大家敬爱 |
[19:16] | We hated Sergeant Borden. | 我们恨死Borden中士了 |
[19:19] | Come again? | 你说啥 |
[19:20] | Yeah, he demeaned us, overworked us… | 是啊 他侮辱我们 剥削我们 |
[19:24] | Still, maybe sometimes | 不过 可能有时 |
[19:25] | that’s what being a good leader is, | 那就是领导该做的 |
[19:32] | uniting everybody | 给大家一个公恨的对象 |
[19:33] | by giving them someone to hate. | 来团结大家 |
[19:37] | All right, listen up, gang. | 好了 听好了 |
[19:38] | I’m only going to say this once. | 我就说一次 |
[19:41] | All right, Bob, | 好了 Bob |
[19:42] | time to bring it home. | 搞定这一切吧 |
[19:45] | From this point on, | 从现在开始 |
[19:46] | there will be no more employee discounts here. | 没有任何员工折扣了 |
[19:50] | Everyone pays full price. | 所有人都出全价 |
[19:52] | Except for me, of course. | 当然除了我以外 |
[19:54] | Where’s my jumbo latte? | 我的大号拿铁呢 |
[19:58] | You mind tellin’ us why? | 你能告诉我们为什么吗 |
[20:00] | Why the hell not? | 成啊 |
[20:03] | That oughta do it. | 搞定 |
[20:05] | I can’t believe him! | 他怎么这样 |
[20:06] | How ’bout these guys? | 这些人呢 |
[20:07] | Why the hell… | 怎么搞的 |
[20:09] | Why would you have given it to us in the first place? | 那你当初干嘛提起来呢 |
[20:11] | Since I’d spent the whole afternoon researching the war in Iraq, | 花了一个下午研究伊拉克战争 |
[20:14] | I couldn’t wait to dive right into the spirited debate. | 等不及加入到激烈的讨论中了 |
[20:17] | What a jackass! | 这混蛋 |
[20:21] | Come on, no one wants to debate Iraq with me? | 拜托 没人想跟我争论伊拉克战争吗 |
[20:24] | I’ll debate Iraq with you. | 我来跟你争论 |
[20:26] | Prepare to be dazzled. | 准备大吃一惊吧 |
[20:28] | Okay. In my opinion, | 好的 我觉得 |
[20:29] | we should be looking for Bin Laden in Pakistan. | 我们应该在巴基斯坦找本拉登 |
[20:33] | Do you have that globe nearby? | 你还带着那地球仪吗 |
[20:37] | In life, it seems, we all have a role to play. | 看起来 我们都有在人生中扮演的角色 |
[20:40] | Some of us are meant to be loved, | 有些人注定被喜爱 |
[20:44] | and some of us, unfortunately, are meant to be hated. | 不幸的是 有些人就注定被憎恨 |
[20:47] | Good night, minions, Slagathor. | 晚安 奴才们 丑八怪 |
[20:50] | For Dr. Kelso, he wouldn’t have it any other way. | Kelso医生呢 是两样都占 |