时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I’m such a total loser. | 我真是太失败了 |
[00:04] | My girlfriend and I broke up, | 女友和我分手了 |
[00:06] | I live in a tent, | 我住在帐篷里 |
[00:07] | plus I feel sick enough | 而且我难受的很 |
[00:08] | to actually get checked out, | 必须得做个检查 |
[00:10] | and guess who’s on call? | 可你猜这会儿谁值班 |
[00:11] | That doesn’t look right. | 看起来不太对啊 |
[00:13] | What? What is it? | 什么 什么不对 |
[00:14] | You have a penis, or that’s what I think it is. | 你居然有”小弟弟” 那应该是个”小弟弟”吧 |
[00:19] | It’s a penis. | 就是小弟弟 |
[00:21] | Fair enough. | 好吧 |
[00:22] | Why don’t we go ahead | 我们继续进行 |
[00:23] | and give you that blood test? | 给你做个血检吧 |
[00:24] | I wasn’t the only one suffering. | 我不是唯一一个被折磨的人 |
[00:26] | Turk’s intern, Milos, was driving him nuts. | Turk的实习生 Milos 快把他气疯了 |
[00:29] | See, Milos was already an accomplished surgeon | Milos在他战火纷飞的祖国已经是个 |
[00:31] | in his war-torn homeland, | 技艺高超的外科医生了 |
[00:32] | but he still had to re-do his residency here. | 但是到了这儿他要重新开始实习 |
[00:36] | Okay, everyone, let’s take a look | 好了 同学们 看看Roth先生 |
[00:37] | at that subcuticular stitch on Mr. Roth’s chest. | 胸部的表皮下缝合 |
[00:41] | That is beautiful. | 非常漂亮 |
[00:43] | We could all learn from | 不论是哪个主治医生做的 |
[00:44] | whatever attending did that. | 都值得我们学习 |
[00:46] | It was me. Would you like to take break? | 是我缝的 你要不要休息一下 |
[00:48] | I finish taking frightened bunnies on rounds. | 我可以带这些受惊的小兔子们完成查房 |
[00:50] | No, Milos. I would not like to take a break. | 不 Milos 我不想休息 |
[00:53] | I’m absolutely fine right here, thank you. | 我在这儿很好 谢谢 |
[00:55] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 好吧 |
[00:56] | You know what? Everyone head down to observation | 得了 所有人去观察室 |
[00:58] | and check out Mr. Foley’s arm re-attachment. | 去看看Floey先生的手臂重接手术 |
[01:06] | What, you don’t think you can learn | 怎么 你觉得一场真正的手臂重接 |
[01:07] | from seeing an actual arm re-attachment, Milos? | 手术教不了你什么东西吗 Milos |
[01:10] | I re-attach child’s arm once | 我在一辆生锈的废车里 |
[01:13] | in rusty shell of car. | 重接过一个孩子的手臂 |
[01:16] | I can still see dead bodies that littered streets | 我仍然记得那时尸横遍野 |
[01:20] | as my country burned to ground. | 而我的国家在战火中支离破碎 |
[01:29] | Milos is so lucky. | Milos好幸运 |
[01:31] | Turk, you’re the only one in the world | Turk 全世界只有你自己 |
[01:33] | who would think that. | 会这么认为 |
[01:37] | – Milos is so lucky. – That’s what I’m sayin’. | – Milos好幸运 – 我也是这么说的 |
[01:40] | Brown Bear, | 棕熊熊 |
[01:41] | thanks for spending so much time with me lately. | 谢谢你最近一直陪着我 |
[01:42] | I just feel like | 我真觉得 |
[01:43] | my whole life is in the crapper. | 我的人生一团糟 |
[01:45] | Oh, man, you’ll turn this around. | 伙计 你会否极泰来的 |
[01:48] | There goes Buzz and Donna, | Buzz和Donna出来了 |
[01:50] | off to the marriage counselor. | 去做婚姻咨询了 |
[01:52] | Buzz feels inadequate | Buzz感觉不太自信 |
[01:53] | because he lost his job at Foot Locker. | 因为他丢了在鞋柜的工作 |
[01:55] | Now his dingle won’t work. | 现在他的老二也罢工了 |
[01:56] | I should not have given you | 我真不该送你 |
[01:57] | the spy equipment for your birthday. | 间谍工具当生日礼物 |
[01:59] | Are you kidding me? | 别开玩笑了 |
[01:59] | I need it so I know | 我需要它来知道 |
[02:00] | when I can sneak over and use the can. | 啥时候可以偷用他们的厕所 |
[02:03] | And by the way, I’m using the front bathroom now | 而且我现在用前面的卫生间了 |
[02:05] | because it has a hook on the door | 因为门上有个钩子 |
[02:07] | so I can hang up my pants. | 我可以把裤子挂那儿 |
[02:08] | You finally started listening to me. | 你终于听我的了 |
[02:11] | You’re right, my friend. | 你说的对 我的朋友 |
[02:12] | Man is the only animal that wears pants during twosies. | 人类是唯一穿着裤子上厕所的动物 |
[02:15] | It’s just so unnatural. | 太不自然了 |
[02:29] | Newbie’s test results came back. | 菜鸟的检查结果出来了 |
[02:30] | He’s got vasovagal syncope. | 他得了迷走血管性晕厥 |
[02:32] | And that makes you happy? | 你还这么开心 |
[02:33] | Lf he’s vigorously valsalving, | 如果他猛力的憋气 |
[02:35] | he can activate his reflex | 他会条件反射 |
[02:37] | and actually lose consciousness. | 真的晕过去 |
[02:39] | Carla, he’ll pass out when he poops. | Carla 他拉粑粑的时候会晕过去的 |
[02:45] | Buzz, Donna? How was counseling? | Buzz Donna 咨询进行的咋样 |
[02:51] | Would one of you mind handing me my chinos? | 你俩谁能帮忙递下我的裤子 |
[02:55] | Turk, I need help. | Turk 我需要帮助 |
[02:59] | Buzz is mad. | Buzz好生气啊 |
[03:16] | Well, I read up on vasovagal syncope. | 我研究了一下迷走血管性晕厥 |
[03:18] | To treat it, | 要想治好 |
[03:19] | I have to work on reducing my stress. | 我必须得减轻压力 |
[03:22] | At least Buzz agreed not to call the cops | 起码Buzz同意不报警了 |
[03:24] | if I don’t tell all the other neighbors | 只要我不告诉别的邻居 |
[03:25] | Donna’s barren. | Donna不孕的事 |
[03:26] | Damn, dude, you got it pretty rough. | 该死的 伙计 你真是太倒霉了 |
[03:28] | You hear that, everybody? | 听到了吗 同志们 |
[03:29] | I do have it rough, | 我确实很倒霉 |
[03:31] | and that’s coming from a man who knows a teensy bit about adversity. | 而且这话来自于一位很了解不幸的人 |
[03:35] | And why is that, Turk? | 为什么呢 Turk |
[03:37] | Because I’m black. | 因为我是黑人 |
[03:39] | No, because you have diabetes. | 不 因为你有糖尿病啊 |
[03:40] | What’s hard about being black? | 黑人有啥难当的 |
[03:44] | Hiya! My name is Bob Kelso | 你好呀 我叫Bob Kelso |
[03:46] | and I like whores. | 我喜欢妓女 |
[03:48] | Now, why don’t I introduce myself like that? | 问你们 我为啥不这样介绍自己呢 |
[03:52] | Because there is a time | 因为讲真话 |
[03:53] | and a place for the truth. | 要分时间和地点 |
[03:56] | Now, you take Dorian’s intern, | 比如 拿Dorian的实习生 |
[03:57] | Brendan, for example. | Brendan来举个例子 |
[03:59] | He told his patient that it was | 他告诉他的病人 |
[04:00] | the first time he was performing a spinal tap. | 他是第一次做抽脊髓液 |
[04:03] | And what did the patient do, Doctor? | 然后病人怎么反应的 医生 |
[04:05] | Well, she started to hyperventilate, | 她惊慌的换气过度 |
[04:07] | and then she reached for a hit | 然后她拿起个 |
[04:09] | of what she thought was an oxygen tank. | 她认为是氧气瓶的东西开始吸氧 |
[04:12] | It turned out to be | 结果她拿的是 |
[04:12] | a helium container from pediatrics. | 小儿科的氦气瓶 |
[04:14] | Then she screams, | 然后她开始尖叫 |
[04:16] | “I’ll kill you, bitches!” | “我要杀了你们 贱人们” |
[04:18] | Which, frankly, we all thought was hilarious. | 其实老实说我们都认为很搞笑 |
[04:21] | Oh, indeed it was. But you know what wasn’t? | 确实搞笑 但是你知道不好笑的时候什么吗 |
[04:23] | When she ran for the door, | 当她夺门而出的时候 |
[04:25] | tripped and fell and broke her femur. | 绊倒了摔断了大腿骨 |
[04:27] | Now she’s suing the hospital, | 现在她要起诉医院 |
[04:29] | and since Ted is our lawyer, | 来问问我们的律师Ted |
[04:31] | what’s going to happen? | 接下来会发生什么吧 |
[04:34] | Girlfriend’s gonna get paid. | 有人要得到赔偿啦 |
[04:37] | So, you called this meeting | 所以你开这次会是 |
[04:38] | to say we should lie more? | 告诉我们应该撒更多的谎吗 |
[04:40] | Sorry there, Bobbo, | 不好意思了 Bobbo |
[04:41] | but I’m gonna go ahead and tell the truth | 但是我还是准备想什么时候说实话 |
[04:43] | whenever I damn well please. | 就什么时候说 |
[04:44] | For instance, your tie. It’s hideous. | 比如说 你的领带 难看死了 |
[04:47] | In fact, its only redeeming quality is | 事实上它唯一的好处 |
[04:49] | to divert attention from | 就是让人把视线 |
[04:51] | the very visible outline of your man girdle. | 从你明显的男士束身衣上转移开 |
[04:54] | – Too mean. – Sorry. | – 太刻薄了 – 抱歉 |
[05:01] | Hey, have fun the next couple days. | 嘿 接下来几天好好享受吧 |
[05:03] | I’m going on vacation. | 我要去度假了 |
[05:05] | And you’re taking a mop? | 你还带着拖把去 |
[05:07] | Yeah. It’s a custodial cruise. | 是啊 是监护旅行 |
[05:09] | Pretty cool, huh? Check this out. | 很酷吧 看看这个 |
[05:12] | It’s really a great package for guys like me. | 对我来说真是很棒的项目 |
[05:15] | Guests have the option of cleaning their own rooms. | 客人可以选择自己打扫房间 |
[05:17] | Where else are you gonna get that? | 别处哪儿找去啊 |
[05:19] | There’s a shuffleboard | 还有推圆盘游戏 |
[05:20] | with little urinal cakes instead of the discs. | 用尿池芳香饼代替了圆盘 |
[05:22] | That’s funny. No way! Special appearance | 多有意思 不会吧 特别出席的是 |
[05:25] | by Pat Harrington, Schneider from One Day at a Time. | 在<终有一日>中扮演Schneider的Pat Harrington |
[05:28] | He’s gonna be there signing work boots. | 他会在那儿给工作靴上签名 |
[05:30] | Gonna be any chicks there? | 有没有女人参加啊 |
[05:32] | No maids allowed. | 不欢迎女佣 |
[05:33] | You know how janitors feel about maids. | 你知道我们清洁工对女佣的看法 |
[05:35] | I do now. | 现在知道了 |
[05:37] | Anyway, Todd and Ted are gonna get 20 bucks from me to tape you | 反正我给了Todd和Ted二十元钱 |
[05:40] | to the ceiling of the cafeteria tomorrow, | 替我明天把你贴在天花板上 |
[05:41] | and I’m telling you this because | 我告诉你是因为 |
[05:42] | I figure you’ve already | 我估计你已经神游 |
[05:43] | zoned out and have stopped listening to me. | 不再听我说话了 |
[05:44] | Am I right? | 对不 |
[05:46] | I don’t know what the Janitor had said, | 不知道清洁工到底说了啥 |
[05:47] | but I feel like things are looking up. | 不过我感觉我快走出厄运了 |
[05:49] | He’s leaving, plus I have friends | 他走了 而我有好多朋友 |
[05:51] | who are more than happy to be there for me. | 争先恐后的想帮我 |
[05:54] | Okay, I’ve been taking care of J.D. all week. | 好吧 我都照顾J.D.一个星期了 |
[05:56] | It’s now up to one of you guys. | 该你们上了 |
[05:58] | Go ahead, honey. Use your new “Go-to” Excuse. | 说吧 宝贝 看你有啥新的借口 |
[06:01] | I can’t, I have a baby! | 我可不行啊 我得照顾孩子 |
[06:04] | Hey, I have responsibilities, too, | 嘿 我也有我的事啊 |
[06:07] | Okay? | 对不 |
[06:07] | I mean, Keith and I are still in the stage of our relationship | Keith和我目前可是处在 |
[06:09] | where I don’t hate having sex with him, | 我不讨厌和他上床的阶段诶 |
[06:10] | and I would like to keep that going. | 而且我希望能持续下去 |
[06:12] | Elliot, I’ve spent the last 10 years | Elliot 我都花了十年时间 |
[06:13] | getting J.D. through break-ups and emotional spirals. | 把J.D.拉出各种分手和感情漩涡了 |
[06:15] | I had to have sex with him. You ever have to do that? | 我可跟他上过床 你做过吗 |
[06:18] | Well, I say y’all step outside | 要我说你们就出去 |
[06:19] | and handle this like we used to back in my day. | 按我那会儿的老规矩处理这事 |
[06:22] | Muskets? | 射击吗 |
[06:27] | Bedpan race! | 尿盆竞赛 |
[06:30] | Put your bedpans on, Elliot. | 穿上尿盆 Elliot |
[06:32] | – I thought we were carrying them. – Put ’em on! | – 我以为我们拿着就行了 – 快穿上 |
[06:36] | Last one down gets to take care of J.D. | 最后一名到达的照顾J.D. |
[06:39] | Ready, go! | 预备 开始 |
[06:53] | This is a hospital. Keep it quiet! | 这是医院 安静点 |
[07:10] | – There ain’t no rules in bedpan racing. – Frick! | – 尿盆竞赛没有规则 – 该死的 |
[07:16] | Totally psyched to be here, buddy. | 伙计 来这儿真开心啊 |
[07:17] | Let’s start talking about your life. | 来谈谈你的事吧 |
[07:19] | Okay, but first I have to go to the bathroom. | 好 不过我得先去下厕所 |
[07:21] | Do me a favor. | 帮我个忙 |
[07:21] | Tie this string around your wrist. | 把这根绳子绑你手腕上 |
[07:23] | If you feel it tug, | 如果你感觉绳子拉紧了 |
[07:24] | that means I’m down. Run in and check on me. | 说明我倒下了 赶紧跑来救我 |
[07:27] | Oh. | 噢 |
[07:32] | How is Izzy doing? | Izzy还好吗 |
[07:34] | Wow, look at you, | 哇哦 看看你 |
[07:35] | remembering my daughter’s name. | 都记住我女儿的名字了 |
[07:37] | I’m telling you, | 跟你说 |
[07:37] | your short-term memory is getting better. | 你的短期记忆真的越来越好了 |
[07:39] | Nah, | 不是 |
[07:39] | I had the nurses write some stuff down. See? | 我让护士把一些事写下来了 看 |
[07:42] | Apparently, I like bananas, | 看起来 我喜欢香蕉 |
[07:44] | and whoa, I’m getting more surgery tomorrow? | 而且我明天还要做手术 |
[07:47] | You have a small bowel obstruction. | 你稍微有点肠梗阻 |
[07:48] | Basically, the shrapnel in your stomach | 简单的说 就是你胃里的弹片 |
[07:50] | has caused scar tissue to form. | 造成了疤痕组织 |
[07:52] | In Iraq, we preferred to | 在伊拉克 我们比较喜欢 |
[07:53] | think of shrapnel as internal body bling. | 把弹片当做身体内的宝石 |
[07:55] | Well, then bling, bling! | 那 这儿一个 这儿一个 |
[07:58] | So, have any of your patients | 那么你有病人 |
[08:00] | ever died from this procedure? | 死于这个手术吗 |
[08:03] | Yeah, a couple years ago. | 有 几年前了 |
[08:06] | A guy had a bad reaction to anesthesia, | 一个病人对麻醉剂有不良反应 |
[08:09] | but that’s not gonna happen to you. | 但是这不会发生在你身上的 |
[08:10] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[08:11] | You should have a nurse write that down. | 你应该让护士写下来 |
[08:14] | I like bananas. | 我喜欢香蕉 |
[08:16] | You shouldn’t have told him the truth, | 你不应该告诉他实话 |
[08:19] | ooth, ooth, ooth. | 话 话 话 |
[08:23] | – Dr. Kelso… – Ooth. | – Kelso医生 – 话 |
[08:25] | You can “Ooth” All you want, | 你尽情地”话”吧 |
[08:26] | but I’m not gonna BS Brian. | 但是我是不会骗Brian的 |
[08:30] | Look, J.D., | 听着 J.D. |
[08:32] | we all have low moments in our lives. | 我们都经历过人生低潮 |
[08:34] | I mean, in high school, | 我高中的时候 |
[08:35] | I had this amazing teacher, Mr. Higgins, | 有个非常好的老师 Higgins先生 |
[08:37] | and he was funny and inspiring. | 他非常有趣 非常能启发人 |
[08:40] | I mean, he was like a second father to me. | 简直就像我的第二个父亲 |
[08:42] | And then one day I found | 然后有天我发现 |
[08:44] | out that he was sleeping with his students, | 他在和他的学生上床 |
[08:46] | and I was crushed. | 我简直被摧毁了 |
[08:49] | I mean, why not me, you know? | 为啥不和我上床啊 对不 |
[08:51] | And it wasn’t my lazy eye, | 肯定不是因为我眼神无光 |
[08:52] | because that was fixed by prom. | 因为毕业前我就治好了 |
[08:55] | Anyway, eventually I realized that | 总之 最后我发现 |
[08:58] | your troubles don’t seem so bad | 任何麻烦都不算什么 |
[08:59] | if you just stop talking about them | 只要你别喋喋不休的 |
[09:00] | all the time. | 一直谈论它们 |
[09:02] | You know what else sucks about my life? | 知道我现在还有什么别的不顺心吗 |
[09:04] | Now even my neighbors are screwing with my head. | 就连我的邻居现在也开始整我 |
[09:08] | – You called about a wolf? – A wolf? No. | – 你报警说有狼吗 – 狼吗 没啊 |
[09:11] | Someone called 911 on that phone, | 有人用这个电话报了警 |
[09:12] | claiming there was a wolf in this yard. | 说这个院子里有头狼 |
[09:14] | This has Buzz written all over it. | 完全是Buzz在搞鬼 |
[09:16] | He’s upset with me, but he won’t talk about it | 他在生我的气 但是又不肯好好谈谈 |
[09:19] | because his peep won’t perform! | 因为他的小弟弟罢工啦 |
[09:22] | He pooped in our house! | 他在我们的房子里拉屎 |
[09:25] | I don’t know why he can’t get past that. | 我不明白他怎么就放不下呢 |
[09:31] | Whoever has the other end of this string, | 不论谁在绳子那头 |
[09:33] | that’s not funny! | 这都不好玩好不好 |
[09:36] | Oh, my boobs do look good | 噢 不过我的咪咪湿了 |
[09:38] | when they’re wet, though, don’t they? | 可真好看 对不 |
[09:39] | Yeah, they do. | 是啊 真好看 |
[09:42] | And we’ll make | 我们在这里 |
[09:43] | the laparoscopic incision right here. | 进行腹腔镜切口 |
[09:48] | Todd, anything to add? | Todd 有什么要补充的吗 |
[09:49] | Your nipples are stunning. | 你的乳头美极了 |
[09:51] | Hey, thanks, brother. | 嘿 谢谢啦 兄弟 |
[09:52] | It makes Milos sad | Milos得听你指挥 |
[09:54] | that he have to answer to you. | 简直太悲催了 |
[09:56] | Interns, disperse. | 实习生 散开 |
[09:59] | What the hell is “TheToddTime. Com”? | “TheToddTime. Com”是什么鬼东西 |
[10:02] | Log on and thank me later. | 登陆看看去 晚点再谢我 |
[10:04] | Cyber-five! | 网络击掌 |
[10:06] | – Send. – Dude! | – 发送 – 伙计 |
[10:10] | That guy is such a meathead. | 那家伙真是个傻瓜 |
[10:12] | Come on, I thought all you surgeons were | 拜托 我以为你们外科医生都 |
[10:14] | a bunch of brainiacs. | 非常聪明 |
[10:15] | I’m sure you got straight A’s | 你肯定在预科的时候 |
[10:16] | since pre-school, right? | 成绩就全是A吧 |
[10:17] | Are you kidding me? | 你逗我呢 |
[10:19] | My girlfriend wasn’t the only one with 34 C’s, | 我女友可不是唯一有34C的人 |
[10:22] | if you know what I’m saying! | 明白我在说啥吗 |
[10:25] | – No. – Yeah, I was an average student. | – 不明白 – 好吧 我只是个中等生 |
[10:32] | J.D., you should not drive. | J.D. 你不该开车了 |
[10:34] | I’ve only had two Appletinis. | 我才喝了两杯苹果马提尼 |
[10:36] | J.D., I know when you’re tipsy. | J.D. 我知道你喝醉了啥样 |
[10:38] | You always get super handsy. | 你一醉就毛手毛脚的 |
[10:42] | You know what? You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[10:44] | Looks like I’m smugglin’ raisins. | 看我乳头都硬了 |
[10:46] | I’m close by. I’ll just push my scooter home. | 我住的很近 我推着电动车回家好了 |
[10:52] | And now for a little radio. | 听听收音机吧 |
[10:55] | Welcome to Sports Talk. | 欢迎收听体育访谈 |
[11:03] | Ah, much better. | 啊 好多了 |
[11:07] | Ah, Billy, after the Arctic and the Pacific, | Billy 除了北冰洋和太平洋 |
[11:09] | you’re my favorite Ocean. | 你是我最爱的海洋了 |
[11:18] | Dr. Kelso, what the hell? | Kelso医生 咋回事 |
[11:19] | Why are you taking me off of Brian’s surgery? | 为什么你把我从Brian的手术里撤下来了 |
[11:21] | Well, since you told him | 因为你告诉他 |
[11:22] | you were just an average student, | 你只是个中等生 |
[11:23] | he doesn’t want you to do it anymore. | 他现在不想让你给他做手术了 |
[11:25] | And for extra fun, | 更有意思的是 |
[11:27] | guess who I got to replace you? | 猜猜我让谁替你做 |
[11:30] | Hello. | 嘿 |
[11:31] | I guess you should have followed my advice, | 看来你应该听我的意见 |
[11:35] | vice, vice. | 见 见 见 |
[11:38] | I come back. Finish later. | 我晚会儿再来补完吧 |
[11:47] | Sir, are you there? We sent an officer. | 先生 你还在吗 我们已经出警了 |
[11:50] | What? | 什么 |
[11:53] | There better be a wolf this time. | 最好这次真的有狼 |
[11:55] | Oh, I’m not the person who called. | 噢 不是我打的电话 |
[12:00] | Wait, have you been drinking? | 等等 你喝酒了吗 |
[12:03] | A little, all right. | 才一点点好吗 |
[12:04] | But I wasn’t driving. | 但是我没骑车啊 |
[12:06] | There’s a key in your ignition. | 你的钥匙在车上插着呢 |
[12:07] | In this state, that’s drinking and driving. | 在本州 这就是酒驾 |
[12:09] | Officer, we both know | 警官 咱俩都知道 |
[12:11] | you’re not gonna haul me in for that. | 你不能因为这个就逮捕我吧 |
[12:22] | So, how was prison? Were you scared? | 监狱怎么样 你害怕不 |
[12:24] | Actually, | 其实 |
[12:25] | my cellmates were a little scared of me. | 我的狱友有点怕我啦 |
[12:29] | That’s hardcore, man. | 这真是太牛逼了 伙计 |
[12:31] | Why’d he hang up his pants? | 他为啥要把裤子挂起来 |
[12:34] | After I became a member of the gang, | 我成为黑帮一员之后 |
[12:36] | I even got to help initiate new members. | 我还帮忙审查新入成员呢 |
[12:38] | – Kick him! – You like that, you punk-ass bitch? | – 踢他 – 怎么样 你这个废物贱人 |
[12:43] | Take it! | 接招 |
[12:45] | I wonder if we’ll stay in touch. | 不知道我们会不会保持联系 |
[12:50] | Turkleton, feel free to stop by Brian’s surgery | Turkleton 随时欢迎你来看Brian的手术 |
[12:54] | and check out Dr. Radovichovniciviszik’s | 欣赏一下Radovichovniciviszik医生的 |
[12:56] | operating skills. | 手术技术 |
[12:58] | Unlike you, | 跟你不一样 |
[12:59] | he understands the importance of good grades. | 他知道好成绩的重要性 |
[13:01] | Look, Carla, eventually it’ll get out, | Carla 反正早晚人们都要知道 |
[13:04] | so I’m just gonna tell everyone | 所以我还是自己说吧 |
[13:05] | I got an S.U.I. | 我S.U.I.了 |
[13:06] | “Scooting under the influence”? Are you crazy? | 你是说”醉驾电动车”吧 你疯了吗 |
[13:09] | – Keep that to yourself. – Shush. | – 自己知道就行了 – 嘘 |
[13:12] | May I have everyone’s attention please? | 请大家听我说句话好吗 |
[13:14] | The reason Turk didn’t want me to say anything | Turk不想让我说的原因 |
[13:16] | was because this had just happened. | 是因为刚刚发生的事 |
[13:20] | You know those two upstairs | 知道楼上那两个 |
[13:21] | who got hit by the drunk driver? | 被醉酒司机撞到的人吗 |
[13:23] | The daughter’s gonna make it, but the mom died. | 女儿挺过来了 但是妈妈不行了 |
[13:27] | Anyway, back to the present. | 不论如何 回到现在吧 |
[13:30] | Last night, I got arrested for drunk driving. | 昨晚 我因为酒驾被捕了 |
[13:34] | But I swear to you all, it is not a big deal. | 但是我发誓 真不是什么大事 |
[13:37] | No, he didn’t. | 不 他不会吧 |
[13:39] | And suddenly I knew what it felt like | 然后我突然就明白了 |
[13:41] | to be universally despised. | 被全世界鄙视的感觉 |
[13:50] | Fire! | 火 |
[13:53] | As some of you know, | 你们有些人应该知道 |
[13:54] | I’m not a huge fan of fire, okay? | 我不太喜欢火 对不 |
[13:56] | So, why don’t we talk this out? I’ll go first. | 所以咱们还是来好好谈谈吧 我先说 |
[13:59] | Carl, obviously, I owe you an apology. | Carl 我确实欠你一句抱歉 |
[14:02] | I ate your daughter’s face. | 我吃了你女儿的脸 |
[14:07] | Uncool, Carl. Not down with the fire. | 太不酷了 Carl 别用火了 |
[14:18] | Okay, in here we have Mrs. Frank, | 这边是Frank太太 |
[14:20] | who is in renal failure, and | 她得了肾衰竭 |
[14:23] | and over here we have Dr. Turtlehead, | 那边是”龟头”医生 |
[14:26] | who is suffering from a severe case of the “Sulkies.” | 他得了严重的”闷闷不乐症” |
[14:30] | Symptoms include bad posture, mopey face | 症状有难看的姿势 无精打采的脸色 |
[14:34] | and a sudden uncontrollable | 还有突发性的 |
[14:35] | flailing of the upper extremities. | 胡乱挥舞上肢 |
[14:38] | Is it possible I’ve misdiagnosed this malady? | 我诊断错你的病症了吗 |
[14:43] | – No! – There it is. That a boy. | – 没啦 – 看吧 真乖 |
[14:47] | Beat it, all of you! | 你们走开吧 |
[14:49] | I can’t lie to a patient | 我不能因为Kelso让我说谎 |
[14:51] | ’cause Dr. Kelso wants me to. | 我就对病人说谎啊 |
[14:52] | See that guy in there? | 看见那边的病人了吗 |
[14:55] | He has pancreatic cancer. | 他得了胰腺癌 |
[14:56] | Now, you and I both know he’s a goner, | 你我都知道他没救了 |
[14:59] | but if he were to come out here | 但是如果他过来 |
[15:00] | and ask if he has hope, | 问我他还有没有希望 |
[15:01] | what am I supposed to say, “No”? | 我能怎么说 能说”没希望”了吗 |
[15:03] | So are you saying I should lie? | 那你是说我应该说谎了 |
[15:04] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[15:06] | See that guy over there? | 看到那边的病人了吗 |
[15:09] | Now, the only way he is ever gonna | 他唯一可以 |
[15:11] | walk again is if he goes | 重新走路的方法 |
[15:12] | through years of painful physical therapy, | 就是经过数年的痛苦的物理治疗 |
[15:15] | but if he was to come over here and ask me, | 但是如果他过来问我 |
[15:17] | “Is it gonna be hard?” | “那会很难吗” |
[15:18] | I’d tell him, “Damn skippy, it’s gonna be hard.” | 我会告诉他 “太他妈对了 会很难的” |
[15:20] | Gandhi, you gotta tell your patients the truth. | 甘地 你得告诉病人实情 |
[15:23] | Now, is that brain of yours starting to hurt? | 你的脑子是不是开始疼了 |
[15:24] | It should, because it’s not as large | 很正常 因为你的脑子 |
[15:27] | as a normal-size brain. | 比常人小的多 |
[15:28] | Listen carefully. | 仔细听好 |
[15:30] | Kelso lies selfishly and indiscriminately. | Kelso是自私地撒谎成性 |
[15:33] | You, you gotta draw your own line. | 你 你自己得定好自己的界限 |
[15:37] | This is half an ibuprofen. | 这是半片布洛芬 |
[15:38] | It is the perfect dose for your pea-sized brain. | 正好适合你豌豆大小的脑容量 |
[15:41] | Take it after I leave. | 我走了以后吃了它 |
[15:43] | You’ll save yourself the embarrassment. | 别再丢人现眼了 |
[15:55] | Dr. Dorian? | Dorian医生 |
[15:57] | I promised the Janitor I’d show you this e-mail. | 我答应过清洁工让你 看看这封电邮 |
[16:01] | Can you guys look away? | 你俩能先别看吗 |
[16:02] | I need to enter my password. | 我要输密码了 |
[16:06] | Alligator3. Okay, you can look now. | Alligator3 好了 可以看了 |
[16:13] | Ahoy! I just wanted to update you on my trip. | 大家好 我只是想跟你们说下我旅行的最新进展 |
[16:15] | Yesterday, we took over the ship. | 昨天我们把船夺过来了 |
[16:19] | Captured a bunch of people | 抓了一大堆人 |
[16:19] | and tied them up, pirate-style. | 绑起来了 跟海盗一样 |
[16:21] | Now, we can do whatever we want, | 现在我们想干啥干啥 |
[16:22] | including this. Watch. | 包括这个 看着 |
[16:26] | Anything goes, man. | 一切都很顺利 伙计们 |
[16:27] | I gotta go, it’s my turn to steer. | 我得走了 该我掌舵了 |
[16:30] | Step on the gas! | 踩油门喽 |
[16:33] | Hey, thinking about you, | 嘿 想着你呢 |
[16:34] | hope everything’s going as well for you. | 希望你一切顺利哟 |
[16:36] | It’s not. | 可惜不是 |
[16:37] | I can’t even convince the voice in my head | 我甚至不能说服我自己脑海里的声音 |
[16:39] | that things are gonna turn around. | 告诉它一切都会变好 |
[16:41] | What do you want me to say, man? | 你想让我说啥啊 |
[16:43] | Hey, come on, buddy, | 嘿 来 兄弟 |
[16:44] | we’ll cheer you up. Come on. | 我们给你打打气 来 |
[16:49] | There you are. | 你在这儿啊 |
[16:51] | You gotta help pull J.D. out of this spiral. | 你得帮J.D.走出这个漩涡啊 |
[16:53] | Any other day, I’d say “No,” | 其他时候 我只会说”不” |
[16:56] | But today, I’m gonna go ahead and just say, “No.” | 但今天我会想都不想地说”不” |
[16:59] | He took care of you | 你窝在沙发上 |
[17:00] | when you were wallowing on your couch | 把威士忌当伏特加喝的时候 |
[17:01] | drinking Scotch like it was vodka. | 他可是照顾你了啊 |
[17:03] | I accidentally killed three people. | 我可是意外害死了三个人 |
[17:05] | He got arrested for pushing a scooter, | 他只是推个电动车被捕了 |
[17:06] | and he passes out when he poos. | 而且他拉屎会晕倒 |
[17:08] | Okay, you’re going to help him. | 好 你必须得帮他 |
[17:10] | But just answer me this one question. | 那你就回答我一个问题 |
[17:12] | After six long years, | 经过漫长的六年 |
[17:14] | aren’t you getting tired of taking care of him? | 你们一直照顾他就不觉得累吗 |
[17:17] | Of course we are, but we’re his friends. | 当然累了 但是我们是他的朋友 |
[17:20] | I heard every word. | 我听到了一切 |
[17:21] | See, unfortunately, | 看 不幸的是 |
[17:23] | I had forgotten that Ted and Todd were under | 我忘记了清洁工嘱咐过 |
[17:25] | janitorial orders to tape me to the ceiling. | Ted和Todd把我贴在天花板上 |
[17:31] | But forgetting things isn’t always bad. | 但是忘记事情并不总是很糟 |
[17:33] | So, Dr. Turk, | Turk医生 |
[17:36] | you psyched to do my surgery today? | 今天要给我手术了 你激动不 |
[17:37] | What? | 什么 |
[17:38] | In fact, it can give you a second chance. | 事实上 它可以给你第二次机会 |
[17:41] | Duct tape five! | 胶带击掌 |
[17:48] | That guy is such a meathead. | 那伙计真是个傻瓜 |
[17:50] | I always thought you surgeons were a bunch of brainiacs. | 我一直以为你们外科医生都很聪明 |
[17:54] | I’m sure you got straight A’s since pre-school, right? | 你肯定从幼儿园开始的时候成绩就全A吧 |
[17:56] | A second chance to define who you truly are. | 第二次来重新定义你自己 |
[17:59] | Are you kidding? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[18:00] | My girlfriend wasn’t the only one | 我女友可不是唯一一个 |
[18:02] | with 34 C’s in high school. | 高中就有34C的人 |
[18:04] | You know what I’m sayin’? | 明白我的意思吗 |
[18:07] | Still don’t know what I’m sayin’? | 还是不明白吗 |
[18:10] | I was an average student. | 我只是个中等生 |
[18:12] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[18:13] | But when I realized | 但是当我决定 |
[18:15] | I wanted to be a surgeon, I got my act together. | 我要成为一名医生的时候 我就一门心思用功了 |
[18:18] | Brian, if I didn’t think I | Brian 如果我不认为自己是 |
[18:19] | was the right person to perform this operation, | 给你手术的正确人选 |
[18:21] | I wouldn’t do it. Okay? | 我是不会做的 好吗 |
[18:25] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:27] | During those two hours | 在我被贴在天花板上的 |
[18:29] | I was stuck to the ceiling, | 两个小时里 |
[18:30] | I witnessed some pretty weird things. | 我见识了很多奇怪的事情 |
[18:33] | I’ll see you tonight, Dad. | 今晚见 爸爸 |
[18:35] | But mostly, | 但更多的是 |
[18:36] | i witnessed the greatest hits of my own self-pity. | 我看到了我自哀自怜的绝大讽刺 |
[18:38] | I can’t get Dr. Cox to notice me. | 我就是引不起Cox医生的注意 |
[18:41] | I’m dating my best friend, | 我跟我最好的朋友约会了 |
[18:43] | but I don’t think I love her. | 但是我觉得我不爱她 |
[18:44] | I’m lonely. | 我好孤单 |
[18:45] | I’m a loser. | 我好失败 |
[18:46] | You’ve gotta help me out. | 你得帮帮我 |
[18:48] | – Help me out. – Help me. | – 帮帮我 – 帮我 |
[18:49] | And I understood how my friends felt, | 我理解了我朋友们的感受 |
[18:51] | because I couldn’t stand it for two hours, | 因为我连两个小时都忍不了 |
[18:53] | let alone six years. | 何况六年呢 |
[18:55] | I wash it every day, I condition, | 我每天都洗头 还用护发素 |
[18:56] | but I just can’t get it where I want it. | 但是我就是弄不成我想要的发型 |
[19:02] | For the love of God, mousse and twist! | 我的天啦 用点摩丝 再转一转 |
[19:12] | Don’t you have something you want to say? | 你不是有话要说吗 |
[19:15] | Listen, I would really like it | 好吧 我非常乐意 |
[19:17] | if you’d go out and grab a beer with me. | 请你一起跟我去喝一杯 |
[19:22] | What do you say? | 你看怎么样 |
[19:24] | And even though I’d finally gotten a totally | 尽管我终于得到了Cox医生的 |
[19:26] | sincere, spontaneous invite from Dr. Cox, | 自然又真诚的邀请 |
[19:30] | I knew my answer. | 但是我知道我的回答是什么 |
[19:31] | No, thanks. I have plans. | 不了 谢谢 我有计划了 |
[19:34] | Thank you, God! Yes, that still counts. | 谢天谢地 这也算我做了哦 |
[19:38] | I didn’t have plans, | 我没什么事做 |
[19:40] | but I did have a whole new perspective. | 但是我确实有了一个全新的角度看事情 |
[19:43] | You can stick to your convictions | 你可以坚持自己的信念 |
[19:45] | and hopefully get rewarded. | 希望能得到奖赏 |
[19:46] | Okay, everybody. | 好了 各位 |
[19:48] | I want everyone to stay focused. | 希望大家全力以赴 |
[19:49] | Good work today, nothing but your best. | 今天要拿出自己最棒的实力 |
[19:52] | Are we clear? | 明白吗 |
[19:53] | Even if other people end up a little peeved. | 就算会惹恼别人 |
[20:02] | This will only make you stronger. | 这只会让你更加坚强 |
[20:06] | And, yeah, my life was still in the crapper, | 而且 我的生活还是一团糟 |
[20:09] | but it felt good to finally | 但是能够自己解决 |
[20:10] | be dealing with it on my own. | 让我感觉很好 |
[20:13] | Okay, he bought the fake cruise. | 好了 他相信我真的去旅行了 |
[20:15] | If he calls the cops now, nobody’s coming. | 如果他现在报警 没人会来的 |
[20:17] | Time for phase three of Operation: | 是时候进行 |
[20:19] | Boy Who Cried Wolf. | “狼来了”行动第三步了 |
[20:21] | Jason Now, Jason, | |
[20:21] | we’ve worked on this all week, right? | 咱们已经练了一个星期了 对不 |
[20:23] | Here’s what you’re thinking. | 你要这么想 |
[20:25] | I’m lost in the city, I’m hungry, | 我迷路了 我好饿啊 |
[20:27] | and this is the guy | 然而就是他 |
[20:28] | that killed my mom with a snowmobile. | 用雪橇撞死了我的妈妈 |
[20:33] | Make me believe it. | 有信服力一点哟 |
[20:40] | And go! | 上吧 |
[20:45] | Seriously, bad wolfie, bad wolfie! | 不是吧 坏狼狼 坏狼狼 |
[20:47] | Not in the face, not in the face! | 别咬我脸 别咬我脸 |
[20:48] | Jason, stop! Janitor. Wrong guy! | Jason 停下 我是清洁工 认错人啦 |
[20:51] | Bad, Jason, no! | 坏 Jason 不要啊 |
[20:52] | Yup, things were finally looking up. | 事情真的好转啦 |
[20:54] | Oh, man! No, Jason. No! | 天哪 不要啊 Jason 不要啊 |