时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | My license had been suspended for a month | 我的驾照被扣一个月 |
[00:07] | for drunkenly pushing my scooter home. | 因为我酒后推行摩托车回家 |
[00:10] | So old Sasha had become a perch for a local bird gang. | 于是我的Sasha变成了鸟儿的据点 |
[00:15] | Luckily, I found another way to get around. | 不过幸好 有便车可以坐 |
[00:18] | What’s up? | 早啊 |
[00:20] | Thanks for the ride, Lloyd. This DUI is such a hassle. | 谢谢你 Lloyd 酒驾扣本儿这事烦透了 |
[00:23] | Been there, bro. Been there. | 我懂你 伙计 我懂你 |
[00:26] | – Alcohol? – Crack. | – 因为酒吗 – 毒品 |
[00:29] | Hey, by any chance, do you like speed metal? | 嘿 对了 你喜欢速度金属吗 |
[00:33] | I did not. | 我不喜欢 |
[00:47] | – I know… – Here, sweetie. | – 我懂 – 给你 可人儿 |
[00:49] | Oh, babe, I didn’t want whipped cream. | 噢 宝贝儿 我不想要奶油的 |
[00:52] | Oh, well, let me fix it for you, babe. | 噢 好的 我帮你弄掉 |
[00:54] | – And this isn’t soy. – Sucks to be you. | – 这不是大豆的 – 对付喝吧 |
[01:00] | I’ll go get your coffee. | 我去给你买咖啡 |
[01:02] | Do you know how lucky you are to have a husband? | 有老公的你多幸福啊 |
[01:05] | I mean, I’ve got a brand new home, | 我搬到了新家 |
[01:06] | I am totally ready to start my life, | 准备好开始生活了 |
[01:08] | but I just don’t know if Keith is marriage material. | 但我不知道Keith是不是做老公的料 |
[01:11] | My mom thinks I should test his love by saying I’m knocked up. | 我妈让我撒谎说怀孕了看他表现 |
[01:13] | If he doesn’t propose on the spot, | 如果他没当场求婚 |
[01:14] | I just demand that he gives me $600 for the abortion, | 我就冲他要600块堕胎 |
[01:17] | dump him, and ease my sadness | 甩了他 然后买双 |
[01:18] | with a brand-new pair of Jimmy Choos. | Jimmy Choo牌的鞋子安慰自己 |
[01:21] | That’s how she got her rad shoe collection in college. | 她大学时期就这么弄来了很多好鞋 |
[01:24] | Elliot, you can’t test love. When I met Turk, | Elliot 爱是无法测试的 我遇见Turk时 |
[01:28] | it seemed he was more in love with his best friend than with me. | 他对他好朋友的爱比对我的爱深得多呢 |
[01:31] | Honey, they got that almond biscotti J.D. Loves. | 宝贝儿 今天有J.D最爱吃的杏仁酥 |
[01:34] | I was wondering if I could | 能不能借我点钱 |
[01:35] | borrow some money so I could get him some. | 我去给他买点 |
[01:36] | No, you got him a present yesterday. | 不行 你昨天刚送过他礼物 |
[01:38] | – The point is, you can’t force it, okay? – Yeah. | – 重点是 这种事没办法勉强的 懂吗 – 嗯 |
[01:42] | Here you go, babe. | 给你 宝贝儿 |
[01:44] | – I think we should move in together. – Awesome! | – 咱俩该搬到一起住 – 好极了 |
[01:50] | – Oh, babe! – Turk, where’s my coffee? | – 噢 宝贝儿 – Turk 我的咖啡呢 |
[01:54] | Turk Turk? | |
[01:56] | Turk Turk? | |
[01:59] | Hey, thanks for the biscotti, Obi-Brown. | 嘿 谢谢你的杏仁酥 Obi-Brown |
[02:01] | No problem, Luke. | 不用谢 Luke |
[02:02] | And thanks for answering my page. | 谢谢你过来了 |
[02:03] | I really want to rent this place, | 我真的很想租这里 |
[02:04] | but once I told the landlord about my DUI | 但是房主听说我驾照被扣 |
[02:07] | and how I sometimes pass out when I poo, | 而且有时拉屎的过程中会晕倒之后 |
[02:09] | he said I need someone to co-sign the lease. | 他要我找人联名签租约 |
[02:11] | – What’s with that? – I have no idea. | – 这算什么事啊 – 我也不知道 |
[02:14] | Awesome ceiling fan. | 这风扇帅呆了 |
[02:19] | What happened, are you okay? | 怎么回事 你没事吧 |
[02:21] | It was a totally unavoidable accident. | 一场无法避免的意外 |
[02:24] | Check out the hand skills. | 看看我的快手打扇 |
[02:29] | That is awesome. | 帅呆了 |
[02:31] | Yeah, you want to see awesome? Turn it up. | 想见识下更帅的吗 调快点 |
[02:40] | – Turn it off! Turn it off! – This thing came off. | – 关上 快关上 – 开关掉下来了 |
[02:45] | This thing came off. | 开关掉下来了 |
[02:48] | He was a beautiful black blur. | 他飞转时美极了 |
[03:07] | There is not a doctor in the world | 世界上没有任何医生 |
[03:08] | that would disagree with Brian Dancer when he said… | 会不赞同Brian Dancer说的话 |
[03:11] | Head wounds suck. | 脑伤最烦了 |
[03:13] | I mean, I feel better, but I still can’t concentrate | 我感觉好多了 但还是没法集中注意力 |
[03:15] | and my motor skills are shot. Hell, I can’t even write. | 我丧失了运动功能 而且该死 我甚至无法写字 |
[03:19] | Hi, Brian. | 嗨 Brian |
[03:20] | Oh, my God. It’s an angel. | 噢 天呐 天使来了 |
[03:29] | That nasty burlesque dancer with syphilis | 那个演滑稽歌舞剧的梅毒患者 |
[03:31] | forgot her damn ostrich feathers. | 忘记把她该死的鸵鸟羽毛带走了 |
[03:33] | We’re a little busy in here, Laverne. | 我们这边忙着呢 Laverne |
[03:40] | That was a weird one. | 真奇怪 |
[03:42] | Hi, I’m Anne Chase, Brian’s physical therapist. | 嗨 我是Anne Chase 我是Brain的理疗师 |
[03:47] | I’d love to put my ear on her butt | 我想把耳朵贴到她的屁股上 |
[03:49] | to see if I could hear the ocean. | 看看我能不能听到海浪声 |
[03:51] | Brian, you’re doing that thing | Brian 你把心中所想 |
[03:53] | where you say your thoughts out loud. | 大声说出来了 |
[03:54] | It’s a side-effect of his injury. | 这是脑伤带来的副作用 |
[03:56] | Oh. | 噢 |
[03:57] | It wasn’t, but we’d been having fun since we came up with that. | 其实并不是 但这招真的好好玩 |
[04:00] | All right, Brian, what do you think we should set as a goal? | 好吧 Brian 我们的目标怎么定呢 |
[04:04] | I want to be able to write my name by the end of the month. | 我想在月底学会写自己的名字 |
[04:07] | Yup, the next month was gonna be really difficult for a lot of us. | 下个月对我们很多人来说可是艰难的很呐 |
[04:12] | See, this way, I will | 看 这样一来 一个月之内 |
[04:13] | know if Keith and I have a future in a month. | 我就知道Keith到底适不适合结婚了 |
[04:16] | So, anyway, I can’t do surgery for a month. | 总而言之 我一个月内不能做手术 |
[04:19] | Hey, Dr.Kelso, I was wondering, | 嘿 Kelso医生 我想问下 |
[04:21] | how does one apply for paid disability leave? | 那个有偿带伤休假怎么申请 |
[04:24] | Nice try, Turkleton, but the medical staff is shorthanded, | 想得美 Turkleton 医院正缺人呢 |
[04:27] | what with Gloria on bed rest. | Gloria已经在家歇着了 |
[04:30] | Gloria’s having twins! My lady’s having my babies! | Gloria怀了双胞胎 我们要当家长了 |
[04:33] | Damn right. | 可不是 |
[04:34] | I’m gonna have your babies so hard, baby. | 我要狠狠生下你的孩子 宝贝儿 |
[04:40] | So, you’re saying I’m going to be a medical attending for a month? | 你是说我要当一个月的内科主治医生了 是吗 |
[04:42] | Attending? You don’t have the training for that. | 主治医生 你又没接受过培训 |
[04:44] | You’re going to be a resident again. | 你是要再当一次住院医师了 |
[04:47] | Good morning, reasons why I drink. | 早啊 我为什么喝酒呢 |
[04:50] | You may have noticed that we have a new face in our group. | 也许你们注意到了队伍中的新面孔 |
[04:53] | Oh, these glasses, they’re not prescription, | 噢 眼镜啊 我不近视的 |
[04:55] | but I figured I’d wear them | 我戴是为了合群些 |
[04:57] | so I could fit in with you medical geeks. | 和你们内科呆子统一点 |
[04:58] | Know what I’m saying? | 懂我意思吗 |
[05:00] | Cool, a new black resident! | 酷 新来的黑人住院医师 |
[05:03] | Oh, it’s just Turk. | 噢 是Turk啊 |
[05:04] | – Hey, Turk! – What’s happening, J.D.? | – 嘿 Turk – 你好啊 J.D |
[05:08] | Hey, hey, hey! What is up with the giant novelty pen? | 嘿 嘿 嘿 这么巨大只笔是干嘛的 |
[05:12] | It’s an occupational therapy pen. Brian can’t hold small objects. | 这是理疗专用笔 Brian握不住细小的东西 |
[05:16] | I had an ex-girlfriend who had the same problem. | 我有任前女友也这样 |
[05:18] | Kidding, no she didn’t. That’s… That’s awkward. | 开玩笑的 她不这样 尴尬了 |
[05:22] | Son of a bitch, that’s hot. | 他妈的 真烫啊 |
[05:24] | Brian, such foul language | Brian 这类下流的语言 |
[05:25] | should never be uttered in front of a lady | 怎能说给有着一双 |
[05:28] | with such delicate, soft ears. | 精致又细腻的耳朵的美女听呢 |
[05:32] | I have another appointment. | 我还有个病人预约 |
[05:37] | – Right? – Man, why don’t you just ask her out? | – 对不 – 伙计 你怎么不约她出去呢 |
[05:40] | Brian, expertly flirting is one thing, | Brian 搭搭讪还好 |
[05:42] | but I’m not ready to get back in the game yet. | 我可没做好约会的准备 |
[05:44] | I just got out of a serious relationship, | 我刚结束一段很认真的感情 |
[05:46] | plus I’m a tent-dwelling poop-fainter who can’t drive. | 另外我住着帐篷 拉屎就晕 还没法开车 |
[05:50] | I have a fiberglass skull. | 我有个玻璃纤维材质的头骨 |
[05:51] | It’s always a competition with you. | 你总是这么争强好胜 |
[06:01] | Oh, my God, that was amazing. | 噢 天呐 太爽了 |
[06:04] | I know. Were you thinking about me? | 可不是 你想着我呢么 |
[06:06] | Totally. Were you thinking about me? | 当然了 你想我了吗 |
[06:09] | I always think about you when I’m in the box, you know that. | 我在盒子里时想的都是你 你知道的 |
[06:12] | Oh, babe. | 噢 亲爱的 |
[06:19] | Sweetie? This is actually my grandmother’s coffee table, | 亲爱的 这个吧 是我祖母的咖啡桌 |
[06:21] | so if you could just use coaster from now on. | 你以后最好用个杯垫 |
[06:25] | Oh, the coaster argument. | 噢 杯垫争吵 |
[06:28] | You would not believe the stuff I had to put up with | 你绝对想不到我和刚跟Turk同居时 |
[06:30] | when Turk and I first moved in together. | 我是怎么忍的 |
[06:32] | Do you know what I caught him doing in bed, | 你知道我就睡他旁边 |
[06:35] | even though I was sleeping right next to him? | 完全抓了他的现行吗 |
[06:48] | Hot wing? | 吃辣翅吗 |
[06:51] | Look, the point is, it’s an adjustment. | 重点是 你们肯定是需要磨合的 |
[06:54] | Get ready for some arguing. | 做好吵架的准备吧 |
[06:56] | Not us. He doesn’t even mind sleeping in separate rooms. | 我们可不会吵 我们分房睡他都不介意 |
[07:01] | Living with a guy before marriage makes me feel too whorey. | 婚前同居让我觉得自己好浪啊 |
[07:04] | You can live in separate states, | 你们可以住在不同国度 |
[07:07] | but if you’re doing the nasty before you get married, | 但是婚前搞得太过火 |
[07:10] | your ass is gonna burn. | 可就要当心了 |
[07:13] | Okay, kids, time to put the spotlight on Mr. Cocky-Pants. | 好了 是时候让自大先生发言了 |
[07:18] | Name a test, any test, that you would run for lupus. | 说吧 随便说 狼疮该做什么检查 |
[07:22] | Lupus Lupus… | |
[07:24] | Does she live on the second floor? | 是不是住二楼的那个 |
[07:27] | *Does she live upstairs from you?* | *她是不是住你楼上* |
[07:32] | *I think you have seen her before…* | *我猜你之前见过她* |
[07:34] | Still waiting. | 等着呢 |
[07:36] | Antinuclear antibody test | 荧光抗核抗体试验 |
[07:38] | Anti-something, something test. | 荧光什么 什么试验 |
[07:42] | It really is just super that you’re here with us as a reminder | 有你在这真好 时刻提醒我们 |
[07:45] | that surgeons really are simply ignorant scalpel jocks. | 外科医们都是握着刀的自大混蛋 |
[07:49] | Hell, after surgery, if there’s the slightest medical issue, | 最过分的是 手术后 不论哪出了问题 |
[07:53] | you just turf the patient right down to us, the real doctors, | 你们就把病人就推给我们这些真正的医生 |
[07:57] | so we can pick up your slack. You cut and run, if you will. | 来帮你们擦屁股 你们倒是溜之大吉 |
[08:01] | That’s right, it’s not just a phrase | 是的 这句话不仅仅 |
[08:02] | used by political pundits who wear bow ties. | 只会出现在政治评论员的口中 |
[08:05] | It is also the number one reason | 这也正是你们需要 |
[08:06] | that all of you should pray to God, | 祈祷上帝保佑的首要原因 |
[08:08] | or in your case, Rex | 哦对你们来说 应该祈祷的是 Rex(拉丁国王) |
[08:09] | Moko the Samoan Bird King, | 毛利人的萨摩亚鸟王 |
[08:11] | that you never have to be treated by these flesh-hungry butchers. | 让他们保佑你们不会被交到这伙嗜血屠夫的手里 |
[08:15] | Jenny, take his glasses as a trophy. | Jenny 拿他的眼镜做个战利品吧 |
[08:22] | I don’t understand why you’re so devoted to that guy. | 真不懂你为嘛这么稀罕他 |
[08:24] | He’s got this strange power. | 他有特殊的力量 |
[08:27] | You wait, eventually you’ll | 等着吧 很快你就会 |
[08:29] | crave his approval and become just like me. | 像我一样跪求他的认可了 |
[08:33] | And still, as I thought about Dr. Cox, I knew J.D. Was right. | 但想想Cox医生 J.D说得对 |
[08:37] | See? | 看见了吧 |
[08:43] | Hey! Looks like I caught you admiring the old facial hair, huh? | 嘿 喜欢我这面部的毛发吧 |
[08:47] | – Oh, God! – Thank you. | – 噢 天啊 – 多谢 |
[08:50] | I just found out that my great, great, great grandfather | 我刚发现我的曾曾曾祖父 |
[08:52] | was mutton chop enthusiast Ambrose Burnsides. | 留着Ambrose Burnsides一样的络腮胡 |
[08:55] | I’m bringing back the look to honor his memory. | 为了纪念他 我也要留络腮胡 |
[08:57] | It looks like tiny hamsters died all over your face. | 看着就像是小仓鼠死了你一脸 |
[09:00] | That happened once, but no, this is just how I grow facial hair. | 这的确发生过 不过不是的 我留胡子就这样 |
[09:03] | It starts out patchy, then it gloriously erupts, you’ll see. | 开始不协调 之后就爆发了 等着瞧吧 |
[09:07] | When this fills in, this look’s gonna spread like wildfire. | 等长好的时候 就会野火一样蔓延开来 |
[09:12] | Read ’em and weep. | 瞧好吧你 |
[09:18] | What are you doing in here? | 你在这干嘛 |
[09:19] | Hiding from Anne, man. | 躲Anne呢 伙计 |
[09:21] | Physical therapy is too hard. I’m getting nowhere. | 物理治疗太痛苦了 而且没有进展 |
[09:25] | I know you’re scared, but you gotta stick with it. | 我知道你害怕 但是要坚持啊 |
[09:27] | That means a lot coming from someone | 从害怕和女生约会的人嘴里 |
[09:29] | who’s scared to ask girls out on dates. | 说出来真的很管用呢 |
[09:30] | You know what, I’ll make you a deal. | 你猜怎么着 我们定个协议 |
[09:32] | You stick with the physical therapy and I will ask Anne out. | 你继续接受物理治疗 我约Anne出去 |
[09:36] | – Deal? – Yeah. | – 说定了 – 定了 |
[09:37] | I wonder what the odds are of Anne saying yes. | 我在想Anne有多大可能答应我 |
[09:43] | Never gonna happen, Q-Tip. | 做美梦吧 棉签头 |
[09:45] | – Kelso just had his car washed. – I’m on it. | – Kelso刚刚洗完车 – 收到 |
[09:51] | What did I eat last night? | 我昨晚吃的什么来着 |
[09:54] | Wow, everything’s unpacked. Your stuff looks great, by the way. | 喔 都收拾好了 你的东西看起来跟这儿挺和谐的嘛 |
[09:59] | You mean her stuff. She wouldn’t let me put up my stuff. | 你是说她的东西吧 她不让我摆我的东西 |
[10:04] | Everything’s awesome, we’re great, everything’s great. | 一切都好 我们很好 一切都好 |
[10:06] | What do you mean we’re great? We haven’t had box sex in days. | 哪里就好了 我们没六天没做盒子性爱了 |
[10:09] | Everything was fine | 本来还挺好的 |
[10:10] | until Elliot broke out her unending list of insane rules, | 直到Elliot列出了一堆疯狂的规定 |
[10:14] | like “Put all open cereal in giant Ziploc bags.” | 比如”开封的麦片要放进大密封袋里” |
[10:19] | Yeah, I don’t see what’s insane about not wanting spiders | 不想让蜘蛛在我的麦片里产卵 |
[10:21] | to lay eggs in my Corn Flakes. That’s how Carla’s mom died. | 哪里疯狂了 Carla的妈妈就这么死的 |
[10:24] | – No, it wasn’t. – You’re supposed to be my best friend! | – 不是的啊 – 你该顺着我说的 |
[10:26] | Elliot, you gotta cut each other a little bit of slack. | Elliot 放松点 别逼这么紧 |
[10:31] | You know what, Keith? Carla’s right. | 你知道吗 Keith Carla说得对 |
[10:32] | I mean, if we’re gonna try… | 我是说 如果我们要 |
[10:33] | Oh, my God! | 噢 天呐 |
[10:35] | How hard is it for you to use a fricking coaster, | 用个该死的杯垫能有多麻烦 |
[10:37] | you fricking fricky-frick? | 你个该死的疯子 |
[10:39] | What… Calm down, all right? So I forget once in a while. | 冷静点 行吗 我偶尔会忘记的 |
[10:42] | Oh, “Once in a while”? | 噢”偶尔嘛” |
[10:47] | There. | 看吧 |
[10:50] | As I went to ask Anne out and felt the familiar | 在我去约Anne的路上 一阵似曾相识的 |
[10:53] | light-headedness I get right before a poo-faint… | 拉屎晕的头晕席卷了我 |
[10:55] | All better. | 好多了 |
[10:57] | I thought about the deals we sometimes make. | 我想了想我们的协定 |
[11:00] | Hello. Okay. | 你好啊 好的 |
[11:03] | You know, Dr. Cox, | 那个 Cox医生 |
[11:05] | I wouldn’t mind all the crap you’ve been giving me | 其实 如果我真的做错了的话 |
[11:07] | if I was actually doing anything. | 你为难我冲我发火都无所谓 |
[11:09] | You haven’t asked me for help once. | 可是你还没交代过我任何事 |
[11:11] | Sometimes deals sting. | 有时协定糟透了 |
[11:13] | Because you can’t. | 因为你做不来 |
[11:15] | Make a deal there, Gandhi. I will stop mocking you | 这么着吧 我们定个协定 甘地 如果你能闭上嘴 |
[11:18] | if you just shut up and stay out of our way. | 不捣乱的话我就不嘲笑你了 |
[11:21] | And sometimes a deal can ruin everything. | 有时协定会把一切尽毁 |
[11:25] | Here’s the deal, Keith. My house, my rules. | 是这样的 Keith 我的房子 我说了算 |
[11:28] | Well, I thought this was our place. | 我以为这是咱俩的房子呢 |
[11:30] | No, Keith, this is my place. You just rent a room. | 不 Keith 是我的 你不过是租了其中一个房间而已 |
[11:36] | Still, my deal with Brian | 我的协定是答应了Brian |
[11:37] | was to ask Anne out and he was watching, | 去约Anne出去 他看着呢 |
[11:39] | so I only had one option, | 所以只有一条路 |
[11:41] | ask her a random question I knew she’d say yes to. | 随便问点她会认同的问题 |
[11:43] | – Was Papa Smurf the leader? – Yes. | – 蓝爸爸是不是蓝精灵的首领 – 是的 |
[11:48] | She said yes! We’re going out Friday. | 她答应了 我们周五出去 |
[11:57] | I felt bad about my lie to Brian! Still, I… | 我很惭愧我对Brian撒谎了 但是 |
[12:02] | I felt bad about my lie to Brian. | 我很惭愧我对Brian撒谎了 |
[12:04] | Still, I knew I had to keep it going. | 但 我得继续骗下去 |
[12:15] | Done. | 好了 |
[12:17] | Later, babe. | 晚点见 宝贝 |
[12:21] | Check out the back scratches. | 看我后背的抓痕 |
[12:26] | Wow. Good first date, I take it. | 哇噢 进展不错么 |
[12:29] | Okay, go. | 好了 上吧 |
[12:34] | – Let’s just say, “Kitty like to scratchy.” – Oh, yeah, she does. | – 这么说吧”猫咪喜欢抓抓噢” – 可不是么 |
[12:40] | Hey, but don’t tell her that you know about us, okay? | 嘿 别告诉她你知道我俩的事 好吗 |
[12:43] | Trying to keep it on the DL. That’s how I roll. | 我想低调点 我为人就低调 |
[12:45] | Oh, yeah, sure. | 嗯 没问题 |
[12:48] | Now, Dr. Cox, there’s gotta be something I can do to help. | Cox医生 这儿总有我能帮上忙的吧 |
[12:51] | Well, now, Gandhi, since you don’t grasp the fact | 那个 甘地 既然你无法理解 |
[12:53] | that I think you’re incompetent… | 我给你下的无能判断 |
[12:55] | Ladies and gentlemen, pay attention, please. | 女士们 先生们 请过来一下 |
[12:58] | Presenting, the world’s longest shush. | 准备 世界最长之嘘 |
[13:12] | I’m gonna go ahead and stop. | 我还是停下吧 |
[13:14] | I’m not committing the way I normally do. | 这次跟以往不一样 |
[13:17] | I’m gonna go away, regroup, maybe see you later. | 我会走开 重新调整下 一会见了 |
[13:22] | I knew right then that somehow I’d make Dr. Cox… | 那一刻我知道我让Cox医生 |
[13:25] | Seriously, dude, stop doing that. That’s my thing. | 说真的 伙计 别闹了 这是我的台词 |
[13:31] | So, since I told Keith he only rents a room, | 自从我说Keith只是租了我的一个房间 |
[13:33] | he refuses to come out of it. It doesn’t matter, he’ll crack. | 他就再也不出来了 不管他了 他早晚会出来的 |
[13:36] | Probably not until after his party next week. | 他估计在下周开派对之前都不会出来了 |
[13:38] | Keith要开一个 派对 下周五 在他房间 Elliot家里 自带酒水 (别告诉Elliot) | |
[13:39] | A party in his room? | 在他房间开派对 |
[13:40] | Well, I’m off to my family vacation in Bermuda. | 我们家要去百慕大度假了 |
[13:44] | Every God-awful year Enid’s wheelchair rusts in the salt water, | 每年Enid的轮椅都会被海水泡生锈 |
[13:48] | Harrison spends my money getting his hair braided by trannies | Harrison花着我的钱雇异装癖编辫子 |
[13:52] | and I fall asleep in the sun. Don’t page me. | 剩我在太阳下打瞌睡 别呼我 |
[14:00] | – Damned trannies got me in my sleep. – That’s just wrong. | – 该死的异装癖趁我睡觉偷偷编我头发 – 这样不好 |
[14:05] | What are you up to, baby? | 你忙啥呢 宝贝 |
[14:07] | I’ve been using all my down time to study medicine, | 我在利用停工时间学习内科 |
[14:09] | so I can prove to Dr. Cox I’m not just another dumb surgeon. | 向Cox医生证明我不是蠢爆的外科医生 |
[14:12] | But every time I crack open these books, | 可每当我一翻开书 |
[14:14] | my brain says, “Who cares about this crap?” | 大脑就喊”谁在乎这些垃圾” |
[14:18] | Then I wonder if we have | 然后我就想咱家里还有没有 |
[14:20] | any frozen sugar-free fruit juice pops at home. | 无糖的果味棒冰了 |
[14:21] | I’m gonna help you study tonight | 今晚我来帮你一起学 |
[14:24] | and for every right answer that you get, | 你每答对一次 |
[14:25] | I’m gonna give you a bite of frozen fruit juice pop | 我就让你吃一口果味棒冰 |
[14:28] | or, if you’d prefer, I can remove an item of clothing. | 或者我脱件衣服 如果你喜欢的话 |
[14:35] | Okay, a major indicator of hypokalemia is? | 低钾血症的主要病征是 |
[14:39] | A potassium level under 3.5. | 钾水平是否低于3.5 |
[14:42] | Right! And here comes your reward! | 正确 奖励来了 |
[14:46] | – Yeah, come to daddy! – Yeah. | – 来吧 宝贝 – 来了 |
[14:51] | Say, baby, what happened to your shirt? | 那个 宝贝儿 你衣服怎么了 |
[14:52] | Oh, Izzy spit up on me earlier. | Izzy洒我身上东西了 |
[14:54] | Well, how come you ain’t put a new one on? | 噢 那你怎么不换一件呢 |
[15:04] | To mutton chops! | 敬络腮胡 |
[15:09] | Actually, these are fake. You all look ridiculous. | 其实这是假的 看看你们的样子 真可笑 |
[15:11] | Now, I did this to make a point, okay? | 我这么做是有目的的 懂吗 |
[15:14] | You have to think for yourself, | 你们得学会为自己考虑 |
[15:16] | don’t be a sheep, follow the fold. | 别像羊一样 只跟着羊群 人云亦云 |
[15:19] | I want you to repeat after me, I think for myself. | 跟着我说一遍 我为自己考虑 |
[15:22] | I think for myself. | 我为自己考虑 |
[15:24] | You can’t tell me what to say. | 轮不到你来教 |
[15:26] | You can’t tell me what to say. | 轮不到你来教 |
[15:28] | I won’t say this. | 我就不这么着 |
[15:29] | I won’t say this. | 我就不这么着 |
[15:34] | Unbelievable. | 这都学得来 |
[15:36] | Unbelievable. | 这都学得来 |
[15:37] | Hello. It’s a little noisy, Keith. | 嗨 有点吵了 Keith |
[15:40] | Hey, everyone, my landlord wants us to keep quiet. | 大伙儿 我的房东想让咱们小点声 |
[15:46] | Carla Carla? | |
[15:47] | Give me a break. I haven’t partied since the baby was born. | 别找茬 生孩子后我第一次参加派对 |
[15:53] | I told Brian I was taking | 我告诉Brian我领着Anne |
[15:55] | Anne to the Poconos, now he wants pictures. | 去了波克诺山 他要看照片 |
[15:57] | You have to help me morph the photos | 你得帮我把我手机里 |
[15:59] | I secretly took of her on my camera phone | 偷拍的Anne的照片P到 |
[16:01] | onto the pictures from our fall foliage getaway. | 咱俩的秋天落叶度假照片里面去 |
[16:03] | Dude, why don’t you just ask Anne out? | 伙计 你干嘛不干脆把她约出去呢 |
[16:05] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:06] | That way you don’t have to lie to Brian. | 那样你就不用撒谎了 |
[16:07] | It’s the right thing to do, just like me studying my ass off. | 做对的事吧 像我拼命学习一样 |
[16:10] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, | 等我一下 |
[16:12] | watch me drop some knowledge on Dr. Kizz-ox. | 看我让牛逼的Cox医生长长见识 |
[16:14] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[16:15] | Excuse me, coming through. | 不好意思 借个光啊 |
[16:18] | So, this patient has fever of 103, | 这个病人高烧103度 |
[16:21] | renal failure and platelets of 25,000. | 肾衰竭 血小板为两万五 |
[16:26] | What is the diagnosis and management? | 该如何诊断并治疗呢 |
[16:28] | Put them down! | 都把手放下 |
[16:31] | It’s obvious the patient is septic. | 这位病人明显患有败血症 |
[16:33] | I’d treat him with an activated protein C. | 我会给他用活性蛋白质C |
[16:38] | Dr. Turk, that’s just an excellent diagnosis. | Turk医生 诊断做的太棒了 |
[16:44] | However, with his low platelet count, | 但是 这么少的血小板数量 |
[16:46] | treatment with activated protein C would cause what, class? | 采用活性蛋白质C的话会怎么样呢 同学们 |
[16:51] | Brain hemorrhage! | 会导致脑出血 |
[16:53] | – And what would that cause? – His death! | – 然后怎么样呢 – 病人会死亡 |
[16:57] | Sorry, I got so excited. Everyone’s yelling things out. | 抱歉 我激动了 大伙都在喊话么 |
[17:00] | Hey, Ron. | 嘿 Ron |
[17:02] | I told you this would happen. | 我早就告诉你会这样了 |
[17:05] | I can’t take you seriously | 我没法认真听你说话 |
[17:06] | until you take off the janitor’s mutton chops. | 除非你把那副络腮胡拿下来 |
[17:10] | Why is it that when it comes to relationships, | 为什么一涉及到感情问题 |
[17:12] | people can’t take advice | 人们就听不进去 |
[17:13] | from someone that’s already been through it? | 过来人的谆谆教诲呢 |
[17:15] | – We’re different than you and Turk. – You aren’t. | – 我们和你们不同 – 没有不同 |
[17:17] | We’re not gonna go through the same things you did. | 我们的问题和你们的不一样 |
[17:19] | You are. | 一样的 |
[17:20] | – Our love is special. – It isn’t. | – 我们的爱是特别的 – 不特别 |
[17:23] | – How can you say that? – Well, she doesn’t get it, babe. | – 你怎么敢这么说 – 嗯 她不懂的 宝贝 |
[17:27] | Oh, babe. | 噢 宝贝儿 |
[17:33] | I need some new people in my life. | 我得交些新朋友了 |
[17:39] | Okay, it’s now or never. | 好了 就现在 |
[17:41] | Excuse me, Anne? Hey. | 那个 Anne 嘿 |
[17:44] | My life really hasn’t been in the best place lately. | 我的生活最近不是很顺利 |
[17:46] | I recently broke up with my girlfriend, | 我刚和第一次约会就搞大肚子的 |
[17:49] | who I impregnated on the first date. | 女朋友分了手 |
[17:51] | Don’t worry, she miscarried, okay. | 别担心 她流产了 |
[17:53] | And I haven’t even begun to think about asking anyone else out, | 我还没想过约某人出去 |
[17:57] | mostly because I’m concerned that the stress that lovemaking | 因为一想到约会要做爱 |
[18:00] | would put on my body might cause me to pass out, | 压力就大到要晕过去 |
[18:02] | much like I do when I defecate. | 就好像要我排便一样 |
[18:05] | I also live in a tent and just got a DUI. | 我还住着帐篷 酒驾扣了车 |
[18:08] | I know that as a physical therapist, | 我知道作为已经理疗师 |
[18:11] | you can appreciate someone | 你一定很欣赏 |
[18:12] | who’s trying to get their life back on track. | 努力让生活重回正轨的人 |
[18:14] | Will you please let me take you to dinner | 所以 能不能请你和我吃顿晚餐 |
[18:17] | and show you that I’m really just a nice guy | 让我向你证明我只是个 |
[18:19] | who’s fallen on some hard times? | 暂时陷入低谷的好男人 |
[18:22] | No. | 不行 |
[18:23] | Well, just no? Do you wanna elaborate on the “No”? | 就不行了 你能具体解释解释吗 |
[18:28] | Nope. | 不行 |
[18:31] | So, I lied. | 我撒谎了 |
[18:34] | And when I finally did ask Anne out, she said no. | 我终于开口约她了 她拒绝了 |
[18:38] | – Well, did she elaborate? – She did not. | – 她说为什么了吗 – 没有 |
[18:41] | The thing about failure is | 失败的一大好处在于 |
[18:43] | how supportive the people close to you can be. | 亲近之人给予你的支持 |
[18:45] | Well, hey, man, it’s no big deal. | 嘿 伙计 没事的 |
[18:46] | At least you got back in the game, right? | 至少你重回战局了 对吧 |
[18:49] | So, Dr. Cox, the cast comes off tomorrow. | 那个 Cox医生 明天就摘石膏了 |
[18:53] | Any last-minute shots you want to take at me? | 还有什么打击我的话想说吗 |
[18:56] | You have diabetes and you can’t eat cupcakes. | 你有糖尿病 你连纸杯蛋糕都不能吃 |
[18:59] | Wow! | 哇噢 |
[19:00] | Look, you may never have the same grasp on medicine | 听着 可能你在内科方面确实 |
[19:03] | as we real doctors do, but you’re miles ahead | 没什么天赋 不过比起其他的 |
[19:07] | of your fellow numb-nut surgeons. | 傻缺外科医生们 你要好得多了 |
[19:10] | We’re okay for now, but I | 我们和好了 不过我还是 |
[19:11] | still don’t know if Keith is marriage material. | 不知道Keith是不是当老公的料 |
[19:13] | You guys made it through a month | 你俩同居了一个月后 |
[19:14] | and you still wanna live together. | 仍想和彼此住在一起 |
[19:16] | A lot of couples never make it that far. | 大多数情侣走不到这步呢 |
[19:19] | Yeah, but… | 是啊 可是 |
[19:20] | I don’t feel like I accomplished anything. | 我一点成就感都没有 |
[19:25] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[19:27] | Brian would like to sign his name on the insurance papers. | Brian可以签他的保险单了 |
[19:31] | – Here you go. – All right. | – 给你 – 好的 |
[19:41] | – Not bad, huh? – That’s great. | – 不赖嘛 哈 – 棒极了 |
[19:47] | Brian made us realize how huge | Brian让我们意识到了 |
[19:49] | our smallest accomplishments really are. | 我们不以为然的进步有多么重要 |
[19:54] | Whether it’s having a | 不论是比你的同事 |
[19:55] | little more knowledge than your colleagues… | 多掌握了一些知识 |
[19:58] | Todd, our appendectomy patient may be hypertensive. | Todd 我们的阑尾炎患者可能有高血压 |
[20:00] | Let the medical wienies deal with it. Wienie-roast five! | 让内科的屌丝们去管吧 来吧 屌屌掌 |
[20:04] | Dude, don’t be such a surgeon. Let’s go check her out. | 伙计 别这么事不关己 咱去看看吧 |
[20:11] | or easing up on the rules for the sake of your relationship, | 或是为了恋情来放缓你的要求 |
[20:18] | or finally being ready to get back in the game. | 或是终于准备好再战江湖了 |
[20:21] | – Hey, Katie. You wanna grab a drink? – Yeah, but not with you. | – 嘿 Katie 想去喝一杯吗 – 好啊 不过不和你去 |
[20:25] | I’m back! | 雄风不减 |
[20:29] | So, they let you back on the road, huh? | 放你上路了 哈 |
[20:32] | Well, sort of. | 嗯 可以这么说吧 |
[20:34] | They hooked up this nifty breathalyzer on my scooter. | 他们在我车上安了个酒精测试仪 |
[20:37] | If there’s any trace of alcohol at all on my breath, | 如果我的呼吸有一点酒精的话 |
[20:40] | it won’t start for 24 hours. | 24小时内车子都将无法启动 |
[20:42] | Yeah, that’s where you blow. | 嗯 对着管子吹 |
[20:46] | Well, better start my shift. | 嗯 我得去接班了 |