时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | On slow days like this, | 像今天这么无所事事的日子 |
[00:04] | we all find ways to pass the time. | 我们都各自有打发时间的方法 |
[00:06] | Dr. Cox tortured the interns… | Cox医生会去折磨实习生们 |
[00:08] | All right now, children, | 好了 孩子们 |
[00:10] | I know your shifts are | 我知道你们的轮班 |
[00:11] | over and you’re all excited about going home, | 结束了 你们都很想回家 |
[00:13] | but first we’re going to play a little game | 但是首先我们来玩儿个小游戏 |
[00:15] | called “Answer the Question Correctly | 叫做”答对我的问题 |
[00:17] | or Stay Here Forever.” | 不然就永远留下吧” |
[00:19] | Debbie, what are the neoplastic | Debbie 高催乳素血症 |
[00:21] | causes of hyperprolactinemia? | 是由什么肿瘤引起的 |
[00:24] | Uh, ectopic tumor production | 呃 继发于肾癌的 |
[00:26] | secondary to renal carcinoma? | 异位肿瘤 |
[00:28] | Close, but no ciggie. | 接近 但是不对 |
[00:30] | You’ll be staying here forever. | 你永远留这儿吧 |
[00:33] | Did you think that was a little too mean? | 你是不是觉得我这样太刻薄了 |
[00:35] | – No? – Wrong. It damn sure was. | – 不是吗 – 错 我当然是 |
[00:38] | You’re staying here forever. | 你也永远留这儿吧 |
[00:39] | And Kenyan Intern, can you answer me this? | 实习生Kenyan 你能回答这个吗 |
[00:43] | Is it even possible to give | 这个游戏到底有没有 |
[00:45] | the right answer in this game? | 可能给出正确答案呢 |
[00:47] | – No. – Correct. | – 没有 – 答对了 |
[00:50] | Yes. | 太好了 |
[00:51] | Unfortunately, you’re still staying here forever. | 不幸的是 你还是得留下 |
[00:54] | My game, my rules. Come. | 我的游戏我做主 跟我走 |
[00:57] | Elliot and Carla had joined the common practice | Elliot和Carla加入了惯例的 |
[00:59] | of dividing up the stuff left behind | 病人死亡后的 |
[01:01] | when a patient dies. | 遗物瓜分活动 |
[01:03] | Score… | 赚了 |
[01:03] | I am going to have Keith give me these later | 晚会儿我要让Keith当着大家的面 |
[01:05] | in front of people. | 把花送给我 |
[01:06] | Look, I can use this ratty thing | 看 当我没心情的时候 |
[01:07] | to turn Turk off when I’m not in the mood… | 我可以用这件破烂儿来打消Turk的性趣 |
[01:09] | This is good. | 真不错 |
[01:13] | Oh, my God. Mrs. Travis, we are so sorry. | 我的上帝 Travis太太 太抱歉了 |
[01:15] | We thought that you were dead. | 我们以为你死了 |
[01:17] | Yours? I’ll put it right back. | 你的吗 我马上放回去 |
[01:22] | And the Janitor was killing time | 而清洁工用往常同样的 |
[01:23] | in the way he always does. | 方式打发时间 |
[01:26] | Crash cart to bed three, stat! | 三号床需要急救车 快 |
[01:31] | We got you. He’s not really dying. | 骗到你们了 他不是真的要死了 |
[01:34] | I made a device that | 我做了个装置 |
[01:35] | makes the sound of a flatline. | 可以发出心脑电图变平线的声音 |
[01:37] | It also makes that “Beep-beep” | 它还可以发出卡车 |
[01:38] | Sound of a truck backing up. | 倒车时候的”哔哔”声 |
[01:39] | I use that on people | 我都用来恶搞 |
[01:40] | who are sensitive about their weight. | 对自己体重敏感的人 |
[01:42] | I’m sure it’s a blast. | 我肯定那能让人开怀一笑 |
[01:45] | Okay, I’ve put on a few, | 好吧 我是胖了一点 |
[01:47] | but my son’s new fiance, Kenny, | 但是我儿子的新任未婚夫 Kenny |
[01:48] | owns a Cinnabon franchise. | 拥有一家连肉桂卷连锁店 |
[01:50] | What the hell am I supposed to do? | 我他妈能怎么办 |
[01:52] | As for Turk and I, we had | 我和Turk则去检查 |
[01:53] | just checked on a patient who had a pig valve | 一位刚刚在心脏里置放了 |
[01:55] | installed in his heart, | 猪瓣膜的病人 |
[01:56] | which sparked a lively medical debate. | 这引发了一场愉快的医学辩论 |
[01:58] | So, if you could have any animal part, | 如果你可以有个动物器官 |
[01:59] | what would it be? | 你希望是啥 |
[02:00] | – That’s easy. – Besides an elephant’s penis. | – 太简单了 – 除了大象的阴茎 |
[02:03] | Oh, then I need a sec. | 那我得想想 |
[02:06] | Whale’s blowhole. | 鲸鱼的呼吸孔 |
[02:08] | In that way when I’m playing submarine | 这样我在鱼缸里 |
[02:10] | in the bathtub | 装潜水艇的时候 |
[02:10] | I would never have to come up for air. | 我就不用出来换气了 |
[02:12] | That’s cool. | 真酷 |
[02:13] | Wanna know what animal parts I’d want? | 知道我想要啥动物器官吗 |
[02:15] | I could guess. | 我可以猜猜 |
[02:17] | Man, there’s no milk for my coffee. | 伙计 我咖啡没牛奶加了 |
[02:21] | Say no more. | 不用说了 |
[02:25] | Thanks, pal. | 谢了 伙计 |
[02:26] | Welcome. | 客气 |
[02:27] | You know what would go great with that coffee? | 你知道咖啡配什么最好吗 |
[02:29] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[02:35] | – Turkey bacon. – Yeah. | – 火鸡培根 – 对头 |
[02:38] | – You’d be like a big breakfast machine. – Yeah. | – 你就跟个大型早餐制作机一样 – 没错 |
[02:43] | Finally, something happened | 终于 打破无聊 |
[02:44] | that broke the monotony. | 的事情发生了 |
[02:45] | This guy from the ER, he | 急诊室患者 |
[02:47] | tried to kill himself by jumping off a building. | 他从楼上跳下来想自杀 |
[02:48] | Let’s go, people. Lend a hand. | 快上吧 大伙儿 帮把手 |
[02:54] | I’m hiring a trainer, damn it. | 我要雇个健身教练 该死的 |
[03:13] | When a patient regains consciousness | 当病人从头部受创 |
[03:15] | from a head trauma, | 中清醒过来 |
[03:16] | the first order of business is simple. | 第一个问题很是简单 |
[03:18] | Do you know what your name is? | 你知道你的名字吗 |
[03:22] | I don’t remember. | 不记得了 |
[03:24] | Okay, well, usually in this type of situation, | 好吧 一般这种情况 |
[03:26] | we’d refer to you as a John Doe, | 我们会叫你”无名氏” |
[03:28] | but I think that’s so impersonal. | 但是我觉得那太没人情味儿了 |
[03:29] | I’m gonna call you Roger Templeton. | 我准备叫你Roger Templeton |
[03:33] | I’m just kidding. Found your wallet. | 逗你呢 我们找到了你的钱包 |
[03:35] | Your name’s really Roger Templeton. | 你的名字真的是Roger Templeton |
[03:38] | A little memory-loss humor, okay? No? All right. | 开个小的失忆玩笑而已 不喜欢吗 好吧 |
[03:42] | I think what you probably | 我想你可能是得了 |
[03:43] | have is a little temporary retrograde amnesia, | 暂时性逆行性失忆症 |
[03:46] | very common with this sort of injury. | 很容易由这种受伤引起 |
[03:47] | What you need to do is get some rest. | 你需要做的就是好好休息 |
[03:50] | Amnesia? | 失忆 |
[03:51] | What did he say when you told him | 那你告诉他他是自杀的时候 |
[03:52] | he tried to commit suicide? | 他怎么说 |
[03:53] | I didn’t tell him. | 我没跟他说 |
[03:55] | He doesn’t need to deal with that right now. | 他现在不需要知道这个 |
[03:57] | Hell, maybe we should never tell him. | 该死 也许我们永远都不应该告诉他 |
[03:59] | I know I’d love to forget all | 反正我知道我希望 |
[04:00] | the painful things that have happened to me, | 忘掉所有发生在我身上痛苦的事 |
[04:02] | but unfortunately I keep replaying them | 但是不幸的是就像一个懒得想新剧情的 |
[04:04] | in my head like some clip show from a bad sitcom | 情景喜剧 我的脑海里一直回放着 |
[04:07] | too lazy to come up with a fresh story. | 其中的糟糕片段 |
[04:33] | That’s odd. | 好奇怪 |
[04:51] | Hey, J.D. | 嘿 J.D. |
[04:54] | Yes? | 咋了 |
[04:57] | Hold it! | 别关门 |
[05:19] | Oh, no. | 噢 不 |
[05:38] | So, you’re saying you’d be just fine | 你是说如果某天早上你醒来 |
[05:40] | waking up one morning | 忘掉自己生活的一部分 |
[05:41] | having forgotten parts of your life? | 你也无所谓吗 |
[05:43] | No, just the bad stuff, | 不是 只是不好的事情 |
[05:44] | like The Matrix sequels | 比如<黑客帝国>的续集 |
[05:46] | and that time we went skiing | 还有我们去滑雪那次 |
[05:47] | and I got my lip mole stuck | 我嘴唇上的痣 |
[05:49] | in the zipper of my puffy coat. | 卡到羽绒服拉锁里了 |
[05:51] | There are so many moments in my life | 我生活中有好多时刻 |
[05:53] | I will never forget. | 我是永远也不会忘的 |
[05:54] | Oh, like that time my dad | 比如有次我爸爸为了 |
[05:56] | accidentally glued my mom’s legs together | 试验他的家庭自制性爱润滑油 |
[05:57] | after testing out his new homemade sex lube. | 结果把我妈妈的双腿粘在一起了 |
[06:01] | Your dad’s awesome. | 你爸爸好炫 |
[06:03] | There’s certainly been | 当然这里也有过 |
[06:03] | a lot of odd moments around here | 很多奇怪的时刻 |
[06:05] | and for some reason, | 由于某种原因 |
[06:06] | whenever I think about them, | 每当我想起来的时候 |
[06:07] | The Fray is always playing. | 脑海里总响起Fray乐队的歌 |
[06:09] | …puts me over to you. | 把我调到你这儿 |
[06:10] | I just thought it would be a difficult case. | 我以为会是个疑难症呢 |
[06:14] | No, not that Fray song. This Fray song. | 不对 不是那首歌 这首才对 |
[06:31] | Where was I? | 我跑哪儿去了 |
[06:33] | This is the reason | 你就是你 |
[06:34] | why your headache didn’t go away. | 头疼一直不好的原因 |
[06:36] | That’s actually pronounced “Ah-nuhl-gesic,” | 这个是”止疼药” |
[06:39] | Not “Anal-gesic.” | 不是”痔疮药” |
[06:40] | Sir, the pills go in your mouth. | 先生 这些药是口服的 |
[06:43] | You know, I actually like Julie, | 我其实很喜欢Julie |
[06:44] | so don’t do that thing that you always do. | 那就别再重蹈覆辙了 |
[06:46] | If you’re referring to the game | 如果你是指那个游戏 |
[06:48] | “Find the saltine,” Relax. | “找到苏打饼” 别担心 |
[06:49] | I don’t even play that with Turk anymore. | 我都不跟Turk玩儿了 |
[06:52] | Behind your ear. | 在你耳朵后面 |
[06:53] | My friend, you have found the saltine. | 我的朋友 你找到了苏打饼哟 |
[06:57] | Don’t tell Elliot we’re still playing. | 别告诉Eliiot我们还玩儿这个 |
[07:00] | When did you meet Morgan Freeman? | 你什么时候见过摩根·弗里曼了 |
[07:02] | That’s my mom. | 那是我妈妈 |
[07:05] | Okay, I still want to | 好了 我还是觉得你去 |
[07:06] | refer you to a dermatologist, | 找皮肤科专家看看比较好 |
[07:08] | but it looks benign to me. | 但是我觉得是良性的 |
[07:10] | Nine, nine-and-a-half. | 九英寸 九点五英寸 |
[07:13] | You know why? | 知道为啥吗 |
[07:15] | It’s not because I have the name Johnny | 不是因为我屁股上 |
[07:17] | tattooed on my butt. | 纹了”Johnny”这名字 |
[07:19] | He’s an old sailor buddy, | 他是我的老伙伴水手了 |
[07:20] | and if you went through what we did, | 你要是经历过我们经历过的事情 |
[07:21] | you’d understand. | 你才会明白 |
[07:23] | – Have you been drinking? – I’m not drunk. | – 你喝酒了 – 但是我没醉 |
[07:26] | Why is there a pancake in the silverware drawer? | 为啥餐具抽屉里有个煎饼 |
[07:28] | You mean, “Why is there silverware | 你是说 “为啥煎饼抽屉里 |
[07:29] | in the pancake drawer?” | 有餐具”吧 |
[07:33] | Hey, those nuts are for my brother. | 嘿 那些坚果是给我兄弟准备的 |
[07:35] | Please don’t eat them all. | 别吃光了啊 |
[07:40] | Do you see what you get, Carla? | 看到你的下场了吗 Carla |
[07:43] | Do you see what you get | 看到你激怒了斗士 |
[07:44] | when you mess with the warrior? | 后的下场了吗 |
[07:46] | Are you watching Sesame Street? | 你在看<芝麻街>吗 |
[07:49] | You know, when I was a kid, | 知道吗 我小的时候 |
[07:50] | I had my first sex dream about Mr. Hooper. | 我的第一个春梦就是跟Hooper先生 |
[07:53] | At least I think it was a sex dream. | 至少我认为那是个春梦 |
[07:56] | He was trying to choke me. | 他想掐死我 |
[07:58] | Either this kid has a light bulb up his butt, | 要不这孩子就是把灯泡塞到屁股里 |
[08:00] | or his colon has a great idea. | 要不就是他的结肠”亮”了 |
[08:02] | You know, you’re right. | 好吧 你是对的 |
[08:03] | I was an idiot to buy these Shower Shortz. | 我知道买这些淋浴短裤很傻 |
[08:05] | I mean, it’s not like they come | 我是说 它们又没有 |
[08:06] | with a complimentary shower wallet. | 配套赠送的淋浴钱包 |
[08:11] | Shower Shortz? | 淋浴短裤 |
[08:13] | For the man who has nothing to hide, | 我是个坦荡毫无遮掩的人 |
[08:15] | but still wants to. | 但是还是有害羞的时候啊 |
[08:18] | Did you know | 你知不知道 |
[08:19] | they’re actually experimenting with a drug | 人们真的在试验一种新药 |
[08:21] | that can erase stuff from your head, | 可以把你脑海中的事情抹去 |
[08:22] | like memories, dreams… | 比如记忆了 梦了 |
[08:23] | I don’t remember any of my dreams, anyway, | 反正我不记得我的梦 |
[08:25] | except for the ones | 除了那些 |
[08:26] | involving cheese and Tyra Banks. | 跟奶酪和Tyra Banks有关的梦 |
[08:29] | Baby, don’t worry, | 宝贝 别担心 |
[08:31] | you have nothing to be threatened by. | 没人能威胁到你的地位 |
[08:32] | In my book, it goes cheese, you, Tyra. | 在我的排名里 奶酪 你 Tyra |
[08:38] | Well, I know one person who’s | 我知道有人 |
[08:40] | not down with erasing dreams, right, J.D.? | 不愿意忘记自己的梦 对不 J.D. |
[08:43] | I was already gone. | 我已神游天外 |
[08:46] | Holy inferiority complex, Batman, | 该死的自卑情结啊 蝙蝠侠 |
[08:48] | how low is my self-esteem | 我的自尊是有多低 |
[08:49] | that I’m the sidekick in my own fantasy? | 在我自己的幻想里居然还是个跟班的 |
[08:51] | It could be worse, Robin. | 可能会更糟啊 Robin |
[08:53] | You could be Alfred, the butler. | 你还可能是管家Alfred啊 |
[08:55] | Damn you, sir. | 你这该死的 先生 |
[09:11] | Kronk, why do you go now? | Kronk 你为什么要走 |
[09:13] | Oh, hey, you’re up. | 嘿 你醒啦 |
[09:20] | I got a ton of bricks for Dr. Dorian. | 请签收给Dorian医生的一吨砖头 |
[09:46] | Is it hot in here? It’s, like… It’s hot. | 这儿是不是很热啊 好像 太热了 |
[09:50] | Yeah, I got something to say to Dr. Cox! | 没错 我是有话要对Cox医生说 |
[09:53] | I’m gonna give you the | 我会给你一个 |
[09:54] | best damn evaluation that you ever did see! | 你从没见过的最好的评估 |
[09:58] | And this Friday, at the steel cage medi-slam, | 这个周五钢筋笼里的医生摔跤大赛 |
[10:02] | I’m gonna give you a physical | 我要给你一次 |
[10:04] | that you ain’t never gonna forget! | 终生难忘的生理体验 |
[10:07] | I’m gonna probe you ’cause I’m the intern! | 我要将你”一探到底” 因为我是实习医生 |
[10:17] | Answer me! | 回答我 |
[10:19] | Show me boobs! | 是不是胸部 |
[10:21] | There they are! | 没错 |
[10:26] | Bring it on, bitch. | 尽管来吧 贱人 |
[10:30] | And as you can see, the ass is on the front. | 就像你们看到的 屁股长在前面 |
[10:37] | You missed a spot. | 你漏掉了一处 |
[10:41] | Whack a Newbie! Whack, whack! Damn! | 打菜鸟 打 打 该死 |
[10:43] | Missed me! | 打不着 |
[10:56] | I don’t like the way I look, | 我不喜欢我的样子 |
[10:57] | I don’t like the way I think, | 我不喜欢我的想法 |
[10:59] | I don’t like the way | 我不喜欢我不喜欢 |
[10:59] | I feel about how I look and think. | 自己的样子和想法 |
[11:01] | I have too much hair, | 我的头发太多了 |
[11:02] | my boobs are too low, | 我的咪咪太低了 |
[11:03] | my butt is too big and I’m too short. | 我的屁股太大了 我还太矮了 |
[11:16] | Hey, man, how am I supposed to finish this memo? | 嘿 伙计 这下我怎么完成备忘录啊 |
[11:27] | J.D. J.D.! | |
[11:28] | I’m telling you, | 我跟你们说 |
[11:29] | you guys should daydream more often. | 你们应该多做点白日梦 |
[11:31] | All you have to do is tilt your head to the left | 只要把头轻轻向左边一歪 |
[11:33] | and then let your mind run free, like an eagle. | 然后让你的思绪像鹰一样 自由地飞翔吧 |
[11:38] | As I wondered if I looked that stupid | 尽管我不知道我在幻想的时候 |
[11:39] | when I fantasized, | 是不是也看起来那么傻 |
[11:41] | I decided to check on Mr. Templeton. | 我决定再去看看Templeton先生 |
[11:42] | Unfortunately, he was up and had a question. | 不幸的是 他醒了而且问了个问题 |
[11:46] | – How did I get hurt? – Damn it. | – 我怎么受伤的 – 该死的 |
[11:54] | So, what’d you do? | 那你怎么办的 |
[11:54] | I did what any good doctor would do. | 我做了任何一个好医生都会做的事 |
[11:57] | I turned up his morphine drip | 我增加了他的吗啡点滴剂量 |
[11:58] | so he’d go back to sleep. | 所以他又睡过去了 |
[12:02] | Oh, you guys, thank God you’re here. | 伙计们 幸好你们在这儿 |
[12:03] | This lady is in very serious condition. | 这位女士的情况很严重 |
[12:08] | You’ve all heard about my flatline device? | 你们都听说我的心脑电图平线装置了吗 |
[12:13] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[12:14] | Okay, well, forgive me for trying to | 好吧 请原谅我试图 |
[12:15] | liven things up around here | 假装一位陌生老人的死亡来 |
[12:16] | by faking an old stranger’s death. | 活跃这里的气氛 |
[12:19] | Plan B, Let’s dance! | B计划 我们来跳舞吧 |
[14:29] | Hey, you, | 嘿 你 |
[14:31] | yes or no? | 是还是不是 |
[14:32] | – What? – Well, it’s a new game. | – 什么 – 是个新游戏 |
[14:34] | Yes or no? | 是还是不是 |
[14:35] | – No. – Wrong. | – 不是 – 错了 |
[14:37] | Now, you have to stay here forever. | 现在你得永远留在这儿了 |
[14:38] | Go. | 去吧 |
[14:41] | I couldn’t help being reminded | 我不禁想起了 |
[14:42] | of all the mean things | 这几年中我们对彼此 |
[14:43] | we’ve done to each other over the years. | 做过的那些刻薄的事情 |
[14:45] | And I realized | 而且我意识到 |
[14:45] | if I replayed them all in my head back to back, | 如果我把它们一件件在脑海里重放一遍 |
[14:48] | I could probably kill another couple of minutes. | 没准儿能再打发掉一些时间 |
[14:51] | You went to four years | 你上了四年 |
[14:52] | of college and four years of medical school, | 大学还有四年医学院 |
[14:55] | so I can safely presume | 所以我有把握地推测 |
[14:57] | that you are at least eight. | 你至少有八岁了 |
[15:02] | Newbie, the only way | 菜鸟 唯一能比 |
[15:03] | you could be less productive right now | 你现在更没用的情况 |
[15:05] | is if you were, in fact, | 就是你 实际上 |
[15:07] | the wall on which you’re leaning against. | 就是现在靠着的这堵墙 |
[15:08] | Of course, then you’d be providing | 当然 那样你就会向 |
[15:10] | some jackass with a wall on | 某个蠢蛋提供一堵墙 |
[15:11] | which to lean against and reflect | 来靠着和反省 |
[15:13] | on what a jackass he truly is. | 他是一个多没用的蠢蛋 |
[15:15] | Hey, come here a sec. We wanna do stuff to you. | 嘿 过来一下 我们想对你做点事 |
[15:23] | Don’t do that annoying thing. | 别做那件让人心烦的事 |
[15:25] | What annoying thing? | 什么让人心烦的事啊 |
[15:26] | You know, when you talk. | 你说话的时候 |
[15:27] | – Come on, that… – See, there it is. | – 拜托 那 – 看 烦人吧 |
[15:28] | How does that not drive you crazy? | 难道那不让你想抓狂吗 |
[15:30] | Frankly, each time you | 说实话 每次你用 |
[15:31] | call me a girl’s name, I die a little inside. | 女孩的名字叫我 我内心都死去一点点 |
[15:34] | Hey, girl’s name. | 嘿 女孩名 |
[15:35] | Do you know how I know that | 知道我为什么 |
[15:36] | this is yours, Farah? | 知道这是你的吗 Farah |
[15:38] | Mary Mary? | |
[15:38] | My gal Friday. | 我的女孩Friday |
[15:39] | You know, Sandy isn’t necessarily a girl’s name. | Sandy不一定是女孩名字 |
[15:41] | It’s short for Sandra. | 是Sandra的简称 |
[15:42] | Fiona. Tiny Dancer. | Fiona 小舞娘 |
[15:43] | Rhoda Babs Vivian Nancy Drew Rhoda… Babs… Vivian. Nancy Drew. | |
[15:46] | Sabrina Carol Sabrina. Carol. | |
[15:46] | Skeech. How about, “Go to hell, Shakira”? | 滚开 “去死吧 Shakira”如何 |
[15:49] | Murder, She Wrote. | 谋杀 她写道 |
[15:50] | Gladys, Ginger, Tiffany. No! | Gladys Ginger Tiffany 不 |
[15:51] | Cheryl, Betsy, Betsy… That’s a new one. | Cheryl Betsy Betsy是个新的 |
[15:54] | – Betsy, good morning. – I get it, I’m a girl. | – Betsy 早安 – 我明白 我是个女孩 |
[15:56] | Could you be a bigger ass right now? | 你还能比现在更混蛋点儿吗 |
[15:58] | Could you have a bigger ass right now? | 你现在的屁股还能更大点儿吗 |
[16:01] | I’m assuming since you | 我想既然你已经 |
[16:02] | already went ahead and took everything else, | 把所有东西都搜刮走了 |
[16:05] | that you’re here for my self-respect, | 那你现在来这儿就是为了我的自尊吧 |
[16:07] | but there’s bad news on that one, sweet-cheeks, | 但是有个坏消息 小甜甜 |
[16:10] | I already gave it to your mom | 当你的妈妈求我娶你时 |
[16:12] | when she begged me to marry you. | 我已经把自尊给她啦 |
[16:15] | Oh, I wouldn’t have room for it anyway | 反正我也没地方放 |
[16:17] | what with your testicles in my trophy case. | 你的蛋蛋已经占据了我的奖杯陈列柜 |
[16:19] | – Sir, I’m confused. – You annoy me. | – 先生 我不懂啊 – 你烦死我了 |
[16:21] | Oh, now I get it. | 现在我懂了 |
[16:22] | Hey, champ, what has two thumbs | 嘿 小子 什么有两个大拇指 |
[16:23] | and doesn’t give a crap? | 而且毫不在乎 |
[16:26] | Bob Kelso. How you doin’? | 本尊Bob Kelso 你好吗 |
[16:28] | Janitor, have you ever looked at yourself | 清洁工 你有没有过看着镜子 |
[16:31] | and wished you were different | 希望里面的自己 |
[16:32] | in every single way? | 彻头彻尾地改变呢 |
[16:34] | No. I’m a winner. | 没 我是人生赢家 |
[16:38] | Does this shade of red | 这个红色 |
[16:39] | make me look like a clown? | 会不会让我看起来像个小丑 |
[16:41] | No, Barbie, no. | 不会 芭比 不会的 |
[16:44] | It makes you look like a | 只是让你像个 |
[16:45] | prostitute who caters exclusively to clowns. | 专为小丑提供服务的妓女 |
[16:52] | Frick! Frick! | 该死 该死 |
[16:54] | Double frick! | 真该死 |
[16:58] | Anybody got any extra ketchup packets? | 谁有多余的番茄酱包 |
[17:01] | Thank you, Elliot. | 谢了 Elliot |
[17:02] | – You are a jerk. – You are a jerk. | – 你是个混蛋 – 你才是混蛋 |
[17:04] | – Jackass. – Bite me. | – 蠢驴 – 去死吧 |
[17:06] | Great guy. | 多好一人 |
[17:07] | After all, I’m the whiz kid. | 毕竟我是个小神童啊 |
[17:12] | You are now. | 你现在是了 |
[17:14] | Anyway, Newbie, the reason I came down here | 菜鸟 我过来是 |
[17:16] | was to tell you | 告诉你一声 |
[17:16] | that Mr. Take the Easy Way Out was awake again | 跳窗先生又醒了 |
[17:19] | and wants to know | 而且想知道 |
[17:19] | why his lips taste like asphalt. | 为什么他的嘴唇有沥青味道 |
[17:22] | Somebody’s got to go in there and tell him. | 总得有人进去告诉他实情 |
[17:25] | I’ll go do it. | 我去吧 |
[17:29] | We all knew Dr. Cox was right | 我们都知道Cox医生是对的 |
[17:30] | because the truth is it’s all of your memories, | 因为事实上 不论是开心的还是让人心碎的 |
[17:33] | the joyful ones and the heartbreaking ones, | 它们都是属于你的回忆 |
[17:36] | that make up who you are as a person. | 成就了你现在的样子 |
[17:50] | You know, I don’t care what you think. | 你知道我不在乎你怎么想 |
[17:53] | Yeah, you do. | 你当然在乎 |
[17:54] | I know. | 我知道 |
[17:58] | Look, I wanna be like you, | 听着 我想成为你一样 |
[18:02] | but a more successful you. | 但是一个更加成功的的你 |
[18:05] | – Are you crying? – No. | – 你在哭吗 – 没 |
[18:09] | I don’t know. I’m just completely hormonal. | 我不知道 都是荷尔蒙闹的 |
[18:12] | I mean, you try going from out-of-control horny | 你试试一天六次地从饥渴得受不了 |
[18:16] | to clinically depressed six times a day. | 到变成临床抑郁 |
[18:18] | Give me a break, | 给我个机会 |
[18:18] | I can knock that out on the way to work. | 我可以在上班途中帮你解决 |
[18:23] | Hey, lady, I’m proud of what you’re doing here. | 嘿 女士 你现在做的让我感到很骄傲 |
[18:27] | – Really? – Yeah, really. | – 真的吗 – 当然 真的 |
[18:31] | Look, man, it was one second of doubt, okay? | 听着 伙计 只是一瞬的怀疑 好吗 |
[18:35] | Since when do you care what anybody else thinks? | 你什么时候开始在意别人的看法了 |
[18:37] | I don’t. I care what you think. | 我不在乎 我只是在意你的看法 |
[18:41] | Then I witnessed one of | 然后我见证了 |
[18:42] | those moments that let me know in my heart | 让我心中深深感到他们两个 |
[18:44] | that these two would be together forever. | 会永远在一起的一个时刻 |
[18:47] | Who cares? | 谁在乎啊 |
[18:50] | We’re having a baby. | 我们要有孩子了 |
[18:54] | We’re having a baby. | 我们要有孩子了 |
[18:55] | Yeah, we are. | 是啊 |
[18:56] | – A baby. – Yeah. | – 孩子 – 是啊 |
[18:58] | – A little you. – Yeah and with a lot of you. | – 一个小版的你 – 是 也是你的综合版 |
[19:03] | There’s one more thing you have to do for me. | 我还需要你为我做一件事 |
[19:05] | You can’t keep me from getting drunk. | 你不能不让我喝醉吧 |
[19:08] | You have to forgive yourself | 那天发生的事 |
[19:09] | for everything that went down the other day. | 你要原谅你自己 |
[19:13] | – You are so annoying. – Yeah. | – 你真烦人 – 是啊 |
[19:17] | – Okay. – Good. | – 好吧 – 很好 |
[19:21] | Hey, where’s your camera? | 嘿 你的相机呢 |
[19:22] | Aren’t you gonna take some pictures? | 不拍点儿照片吗 |
[19:27] | Pictures of what? | 什么照片啊 |
[19:28] | You know, the crying babies | 你懂的啦 浑身粘满巧克力的 |
[19:30] | covered in chocolate, | 哭泣的宝宝 |
[19:31] | people singing Happy Birthday to my son | 从没见过我儿子的人们 |
[19:33] | who have never even met him before, | 给他唱生日快乐歌 |
[19:34] | you know, the whole routine. | 例行流程嘛 |
[19:38] | Where do you think we are? | 你以为我们这是在哪儿 |
[19:56] | I guess I came over here to tell you | 我想我来是为了告诉你 |
[20:00] | how proud of you I am. | 我有多么为你骄傲 |
[20:03] | Not because you did the best | 不是因为你为了 |
[20:04] | you could for those patients, | 那些病人竭尽全力 |
[20:07] | but because after 20 years of being a doctor, | 而是因为当了20年医生后 |
[20:12] | when things go badly, | 当这种事发生的时候 |
[20:13] | you still take it this hard. | 你还是那么难受 |
[20:18] | And I gotta tell you, man, I mean, | 我得告诉你 伙计 |
[20:21] | that’s the kind of doctor I wanna be. | 这样才是我想成为的医生 |
[20:34] | It really has been an amazing six years, | 这六年真的是好精彩啊 |
[20:36] | hasn’t it? | 不是吗 |
[20:37] | I wouldn’t change a single moment, would you? | 我不愿改变其中任何一个时刻 你呢 |
[20:39] | Oh, I’d damn sure change this moment. | 我肯定想改变这一刻 |
[20:41] | In fact, I’d change this moment | 事实上 我想改变这一刻 |
[20:43] | and every other moment | 还有任何一刻 |
[20:43] | you and I have ever had | 你和我有过的 |
[20:44] | that’s even remotely like this moment. | 跟这一刻差不多的时刻 |
[20:48] | Turk, can I ask you a quick favor? | Turk 能帮个小忙吗 |
[20:49] | I am not giving you a hug. | 我才不要拥抱你 |
[20:52] | I hate this place. | 我恨这个地方 |