时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I don’t get it, sir. Why do our doctors have to | 先生 我不懂为什么要医生 |
[00:05] | put up pictures of themselves in their patients’ rooms? | 把自己照片挂在病患的房里 |
[00:08] | Because, Ted, not only does it make our doctors more accountable, | Ted 这不仅能让医生们更有责任感 |
[00:11] | but a recent AMA study showed that it helps our patients | 而且最近的AMA研究表明这能促进 |
[00:14] | feel a much closer bond with their physicians. | 医患关系更为紧密 |
[00:16] | Plus, who wouldn’t want this young buck at their bedside? | 况且 谁不想把这个小鲜肉收在床边呢 |
[00:20] | That picture’s so old | 这张照片年代久远到 |
[00:21] | the beaches are still segregated. | 当时的沙滩还在实行种族隔离 |
[00:24] | Look, there’s us way in the back. | 看 我们黑人只能离得这么远 |
[00:27] | Doesn’t that bother you? | 你难道不觉得这样不太好么 |
[00:29] | Good God, I’m stunning. | 好家伙 我怎么这么性感 |
[00:30] | Besides, have you seen everyone else’s picture? | 话说 你们还见过别人的照片吗 |
[00:35] | Turk Turk! | |
[00:36] | Baby, ain’t nobody looking at you. | 宝贝 没人在看你 |
[00:41] | Where was that taken? | 那是在哪拍的 |
[00:42] | Sears. Do you want a copy? | 在Sears 你想要一张吗 |
[00:46] | Dr. Cox and I were both taking care of Private Dancer. | Cox医生和我都在照顾病人Private Dancer |
[00:49] | See, I went with a younger picture | 看 我特意选了张年纪更小的 |
[00:51] | ’cause I like the father-son motif. | 因为我喜欢这样的父子感 |
[00:53] | That is taken seconds after I won | 那是我在戏剧营赢了 |
[00:55] | the watermelon seed spitting contest at my theater camp. | 吐西瓜子比赛后秒拍的 |
[00:59] | Probably my happiest day as a teenager. | 大概是我最开心的青春时光了 |
[01:02] | That is both very sad | 听着觉得你好苦逼 |
[01:04] | and not the least bit shocking. | 不过不足为奇 |
[01:06] | So, Brian, since you’re finally getting discharged, | Brian 你终于要出院了 |
[01:08] | we all wanted to come say goodbye. | 我们都是来道别的 |
[01:09] | What’s next for you, man? | 接下来准备干吗 老兄 |
[01:11] | I’m going back in the Army. | 我准备回部队 |
[01:12] | I know it’s gonna take a lot of physical therapy, | 我知道复健要很久 |
[01:15] | but that’s where I belong, you know? | 但我始终心系部队 你们懂吗 |
[01:18] | All the best there, soldier boy. | 祝好 兵哥哥 |
[01:19] | Brian cared about one goodbye more than others. | Brian对某个人的道别更为在意 |
[01:21] | Hey, would you sign this? | 嘿 你能签个名吗 |
[01:25] | I promise you, I’ll put that up in the barracks. | 我保证把它贴在军营里 |
[01:28] | So, you want me to start with | 你是要我从 |
[01:28] | how I still can’t walk normally | 我还是不能走路说起 |
[01:30] | and then segue into an anecdote | 接着转到一段轶事 |
[01:31] | about how you played my tush like a bongo | 描述你如何像打鼓一样拍我屁股 |
[01:33] | until I cried out in pleasurelpain? | 直到我痛并快乐地大叫吗 |
[01:35] | – Sorry? – Your army buddies are gonna see it | – 啥意思 – 你的部队兄弟会看到的 |
[01:37] | I assume you want it filthy. | 我以为你想要说得淫荡点 |
[01:40] | No, filthy’s cool. | 对的 这个版本不错 |
[01:45] | Private Dancer, | Private Dancer这名听着更像 |
[01:47] | more like “Private Man-sure.” | “Private Mansure(他肯定)” |
[01:48] | As in, “Man, he sure has a positive outlook on life.” Right? | 像”兄弟 他肯定有个积极的人生观” 对吧 |
[01:53] | Carla, you rascal, | Carla你也是蛮逗的 |
[01:54] | I can’t help but notice you love making jokes. | 你这么爱开玩笑 没法让人不注意 |
[01:58] | What the devil was that | 之前你说你的咖啡是 |
[02:00] | you were saying earlier about your coffee? | 什么鬼玩意来着 |
[02:03] | I said it’s so good it’s like crack. | 我说太好喝了 简直和可卡因一个味 |
[02:08] | I’m telling you guys, it really is. | 告诉你们 真的一个味 |
[02:12] | You would hear crickets chirping, | 本来你会被各种嘲笑 |
[02:13] | but they were too uncomfortable | 但是因为实在不好笑 |
[02:15] | about just how unfunny that actually was. | 他们已经无言以对了 |
[02:18] | So, what, I’m not funny? | 所以我不搞笑吗 |
[02:20] | Well, I think you are very funny | 我觉得你在讽刺别人 |
[02:21] | when you’re being sarcastic | 或者蔑视别人时 |
[02:23] | or you’re up on your high horse. | 非常搞笑 |
[02:24] | You know, as long as you stay right in your wheelhouse. | 就是发言权在你手里的时候 |
[02:27] | And it’s no different for any of us. | 我们也一样 |
[02:30] | Barbie is funniest | 芭比在苛求细节 |
[02:31] | when she’s an anal-retentive train wreck, | 交流不顺时是最搞笑的 |
[02:33] | your husband sells it with a cocky attitude. | 你丈夫自信起来搞笑得很 |
[02:35] | Well, you know, I do what I do when I do what I do. | 是啊 我该做啥时就做啥 |
[02:39] | The Janitor is amusing because, | 老实说 清洁工确实是个逗逼 |
[02:41] | quite frankly, he’s insane… | 因为他早就疯了 |
[02:42] | I made shoes for my rabbit. | 我给我的小兔兔做了双鞋 |
[02:44] | And Alice here, well, she can turn a phrase. | 还有Alice 她很喜欢展开联想 |
[02:49] | I assume that because I just called you Alice, | 我猜因为我刚刚叫了你Alice |
[02:53] | that you are now fantasizing about me | 你就开始意淫 |
[02:55] | being the maid in The Brady Bunch. | 我是<脱线家族>里的女仆了 |
[02:57] | Am I right? | 对吧 |
[03:00] | He was. | 说对了 |
[03:01] | Now, sadly, some people just aren’t funny, | 可惜 有些人并不搞笑 |
[03:03] | but they’ve got funny names. | 却有搞笑的名字 |
[03:05] | For example, Dr. Beardface, | 比如Beardface(胡茬脸)医生 |
[03:08] | Dr. Mickhead, Colonel Doctor, | Mickhead(屌头)医生 Colonel(上校)医生 |
[03:10] | and Snoop Dogg Intern. | 还有实习生Snoop Dogg |
[03:12] | – Hey, hey! – My bad, Snoop Dogg Resident. | – 嘿 – 我的错 应该是住院医师Snoop Dogg |
[03:14] | The Todd is a sexual deviant, | Todd是个性变态 |
[03:15] | Laverne believes in God, | Laverne信仰上帝 |
[03:17] | which is hilarious to me | 我觉得这很滑稽 |
[03:18] | and Ted is the hospital sad sack. | Ted是医院的冒失鬼 |
[03:22] | – I am? – Yes. | – 我吗 – 对呀 |
[03:24] | And me? Well, I’m funny because I commit. | 我嘛 我很搞笑是因为我致力于此 |
[03:27] | C-O-M-M-I-T-T-T-T-T | 呵呵呵呵呵呵 |
[03:34] | Tea. | 喝(呵)茶 |
[03:36] | I also do funny rants. | 闲扯起来也很有一套哦 |
[03:38] | To tell you the truth, there’s really only one guy | 说真的 在这帮废柴里有个人 |
[03:40] | in this entire DUMP who is funny, no matter WHAT he says. | 是真的不论说什么 都很搞笑 |
[03:43] | Holy Hell, are my new boxers made of wool? | 靠 我的新内裤难不成是羊毛做的 |
[03:46] | Because my weasel’s getting heat stroke! | 因为我的”老二”快热到中暑了 |
[03:51] | The point is, | 重点是 |
[03:52] | please, don’t tell any more jokes. | 请别再开玩笑了 |
[03:58] | I’m not a sad sack, am I? | 我不是冒失鬼吧 对吧 |
[04:00] | Ted, your pen exploded. | Ted 你的笔漏水了 |
[04:07] | Bitches, leave! | 贱人 滚开 |
[04:08] | It’s go time. | 不能忍了 |
[04:10] | No, no, no, no, no. | 别别别啊 |
[04:10] | We’re playing “Guess the movie quote.” | 我们在玩”电影台词猜猜乐” |
[04:12] | That was from RoboCop. | 那句是<机械战警>里的 |
[04:14] | It’s my turn, | 轮到我了 |
[04:17] | “I could have gotten more out.” | “我本可以救出更多人 “ |
[04:18] | Schindler’s List. | <辛德勒名单> |
[04:20] | I took my college girlfriend, | 我和大学女友 |
[04:21] | Stacy Blue, to see that on our first date. | Stacy Blue第一次约会就看的这部 |
[04:24] | I cried, she didn’t. | 我哭了 她倒没哭 |
[04:25] | Always thought that was weird. | 总觉得很怪异 |
[04:27] | I remember Stacy. | 我记得Stacy |
[04:28] | Of course you do, Turk. | 你当然记得啦Turk |
[04:29] | You banged her while I was in Theology. | 那天我在上神学而你在上她 |
[04:31] | For the 100th time, nothing happened! | 要我说多少次 啥事都没发生 |
[04:33] | We had a water-balloon fight, | 我们只是玩了水球大战 |
[04:35] | got wet and took our clothes off. | 衣服弄湿就脱了 |
[04:36] | You walked in and thought the worst. | 刚好你走进来看到了 |
[04:37] | There were no water balloons. | 压根没有水球大战 |
[04:39] | I looked, no balloons. | 我看过了 没球 |
[04:40] | You know what? I’m tired of this story. | 这故事都听腻了 |
[04:42] | I have Stacy’s number on my phone. | 我有Stacy的手机号 |
[04:43] | I’m gonna call her, we’ll clear it up once and for all. | 我要打给她 彻彻底底说清楚 |
[04:46] | Call her. | 打呀 |
[04:47] | Hi, Mrs. Blue? | 嗨是Blue太太吗 |
[04:49] | Hi, it’s Dr. John Dorian. | 嗨 我是John Dorian医生 |
[04:51] | I dated your beautiful daughter Stacy | 上大学的时候 |
[04:52] | when we were in college… | 我和你美丽的女儿Stacy约过会 |
[04:57] | She’s dead? | 她死了 |
[04:59] | She fell asleep in the pool? | 在水池睡着而溺死了 |
[05:02] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[05:04] | Incidentally, did she ever mention | 顺便问问 她有提过 |
[05:05] | banging a black guy when she was in college? | 她大学里和一个头顶崩亮 |
[05:08] | Had a high-top fade like Kid ‘n Play? | 长得很像Kid ‘n Play里的黑人滚过床单吗 |
[05:12] | Kid ‘n Play! You know, they were a rap group. | Kid ‘n Play是一个说唱组合 |
[05:14] | Your dead daughter loved them. | 你死去的女儿很喜欢他们 |
[05:18] | Hello? | 喂 |
[05:19] | Real smooth. | 蠢爆了 |
[05:21] | You know what, Turk? | 你知道吗Turk |
[05:22] | I wouldn’t mess with me on watermelon day. | 敢在西瓜季惹我 罪该万死 |
[05:26] | I just changed my shirt. | 我刚换的衬衫 |
[05:29] | My chicken! | 我的鸡 |
[05:45] | J.D., come on, let’s go. | J.D.快点 我们走吧 |
[05:48] | Where’d you get that fish? | 你哪弄来的金鱼 |
[05:49] | Mr. Roth owns a pet store. | Roth先生开的宠物店 |
[05:51] | He’s so psyched to be in remission, | 他病情好转兴奋得不得了 |
[05:53] | he got all the doctors | 送了所有照顾过他的医生 |
[05:54] | who helped him out pets as a thank you. | 一只宠物作为答谢 |
[05:56] | Who else worked on that case? | 谁还照顾过他 |
[05:57] | Snoop Dogg Resident. | 住院医师Snoop Dogg |
[05:59] | My ‘hos are gonna love this. | 我的小骚货们会爱死它的 |
[06:07] | Hey, why are you checking Private Dancer’s blood sugar? | 嘿 你怎么在检查Private Dancer的血糖 |
[06:09] | He’s being discharged. | 他就要出院了啊 |
[06:11] | Not yet he isn’t. | 他还不能出院 |
[06:12] | They had just found him unconscious. | 他们刚刚发现他昏迷了 |
[06:14] | Could you hold this? | 能拿一下这个吗 |
[06:17] | – Oh, damn. – What? | – 该死 – 咋了 |
[06:20] | I don’t know if it’s old age that’s slowing me down | 不知道是年纪大了 |
[06:22] | or maybe all that blood I lost | 还是昨晚我和那个流浪汉血战 |
[06:23] | last night fighting that hobo, but I just blew that. | 而变得反应迟钝 反正我刚刚完败啊 |
[06:25] | I should have said, | 我本该说 |
[06:27] | “You think my job is so unimportant | “你以为我干的活闲到” |
[06:28] | “That I can stand around all day holding a fish?” | “能拿着一缸鱼傻站一整天吗” |
[06:31] | I can’t have you all mopey tonight | 我们今晚泡吧去 |
[06:32] | when we’re out clubbing. | 你可不能一直这样闷闷不乐 |
[06:34] | It’ll throw me off my game. | 不然会害我出局的 |
[06:36] | Fine. I’ll wait here, I’ll do this thing right. | 好吧 我在这等着 我要扳回一局 |
[06:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:45] | Well, he gave us quite a scare, | 他可真把我们吓了一跳 |
[06:47] | but he’s stable and breathing now. | 不过现在稳定了 也有呼吸了 |
[06:49] | What happened? | 他怎么了 |
[06:50] | I’m hoping one of you will figure it out. | 我希望你们有人能找出原因 |
[06:52] | He is low on MS Contin. | 他的美施康定不多了 |
[06:55] | He’s on so many meds, | 他要吃这么多药 |
[06:56] | he might have mixed his prescriptions up. | 可能是把药搞混了 |
[06:58] | He’ll regain consciousness soon. I’m gonna wait it out. | 他很快会醒过来的 我等着 |
[07:00] | – I will, too. – Keith’s out of town, I can stay. | – 我也等着 – Keith走了 我可以留下来 |
[07:04] | And so can we. | 我们也是 |
[07:06] | No, we can’t! | 我们不行啊 |
[07:07] | Baby, remember, we’re supposed to renew | 宝贝 别忘了今晚是Izzy出生后 |
[07:09] | our relations tonight for the first time since Izzy was born. | 我们重获性福的第一次啊 |
[07:12] | Well, I guess the only thing you’re gonna renew tonight | 好吧 我猜今晚你只能 |
[07:14] | is your driver’s license. Hello! | 重获你的驾照 哈哈 |
[07:17] | – Wow. – I’m funny, damn it. | – 哇 – 我太他妈搞笑了 |
[07:20] | Maybe you not being able to have sex tonight | 也许今晚你嘿咻不成 |
[07:23] | is karmic payback for having sex with Stacy. | 是因为和Stacy上床的报应来了 |
[07:26] | – J.D., drop it. – What happened that night? | – J.D.别闹了 – 那晚到底怎么了 |
[07:29] | This is how I remember it. | 我记得事情是这样的 |
[07:32] | I was coming back from class and outside our room I heard, | 我上课回来 在房间外听到 |
[07:35] | “Oh, my God, it’s true | “哦天 真不假 |
[07:36] | what they say about black guys. “ | 大家都说黑人棒棒哒” |
[07:39] | So, I opened the door and I see you and Stacy. | 于是我打开门看见了你和Stacy |
[07:42] | So I said, “Get off my girl | 我吼道 “离我妞远点 |
[07:44] | before I kick your ass so deep | 别逼老子暴打你一顿” |
[07:46] | “You’re won’t be crappin’ my kids for a week!” | “一周内休想再用老子的厕所” |
[07:48] | Then you said, “Chill out, doooog.” | 然后你说”冷静点 伙计 “ |
[07:51] | “You know you’re my boyeeeee. | “你是我的兄弟啊啊啊啊 |
[07:53] | This ain’t be what it looks like, aaaaight?” | 事情不会似这样 似不似啊啊啊 |
[07:57] | But it wasn’t “A’ight,” Was it Turk? | 但事情就似这样的 对吧Turk |
[07:59] | This is what really happened. | 真实情况是这样的 |
[08:02] | Stacy and I were waiting for you to come back from class, | Stacy和我在等你下课回来 |
[08:04] | and she said, | 然后她说 |
[08:06] | “Hey, we should have a water-balloon fight!” | “嘿 我们玩水球大战吧” |
[08:09] | We got all wet from the water balloons | 结果我们都被水球打湿了 |
[08:11] | and Stacy was like, “Bbrr, I’m cold. | Stacy说 “额 好冷 |
[08:14] | Let’s take off all our clothes | 我们把衣服脱光 |
[08:15] | and get under the covers and warm up. “ | 去被子里捂捂热吧” |
[08:18] | Then you came back from your class and you heard Stacy say, | 这时你上课回来听到Stacy说 |
[08:22] | “Oh, my God, it’s true what they say about black guys. “ | “哦天 真不假 大家都说黑人棒棒哒” |
[08:26] | Then you came in and said, “Hey, guys.” | 然后你进来说了”嘿 你们好呀” |
[08:30] | “Calm down, J.D. This isn’t what it looks like. “ | “冷静J.D. 事情不是看上去这样的” |
[08:35] | Then I said, “All right?” | 然后我说”是不是啊” |
[08:38] | Nothing happened, so drop it. | 啥事都没 所以别闹了 |
[08:40] | No balloons, and we didn’t even have a basketball! | 哪来的气球啊 我们连篮球都没有 |
[08:44] | What the hell? | 他妈的什么鬼啊 |
[08:47] | Who changed my picture? | 谁把我照片换了 |
[08:50] | It better not be like this in all the other rooms, | 最好别的房间没给我换 |
[08:52] | I tell you… | 不然我 |
[08:53] | Hey, jerk. You think I’ve got nothing better to… | 嘿蠢蛋 你以为我闲到 |
[08:56] | Sorry, wrong jerk. | 抱歉 骂错人了 |
[08:59] | Dorian, taking forever in there, I should just… | Dorian 待在那别出来 我只要 |
[09:02] | I’m gonna smash it. | 我要摔碎它 |
[09:04] | He knows I’m gonna smash it. | 他明知我会摔碎它 |
[09:06] | He wants me to smash it. | 他就是要我摔碎它 |
[09:08] | He wants to prove that I can’t not smash it. | 他想证明我不可能不摔碎它 |
[09:11] | It’s a head game. | 好一场借刀杀人的游戏 |
[09:13] | You’re never gonna win a head game with me, | 和我玩借刀杀人 你休想赢我 |
[09:15] | Dorian, never! | Dorian你休想 |
[09:16] | Never! | 休想 |
[09:19] | No, Turk. I know that face. | 不准Turk 我知道那种表情 |
[09:21] | Don’t you dare make a foofie. | 你敢放屁试试 |
[09:22] | Baby, I had a big old lunch, | 宝贝 我中午吃了顿大餐 |
[09:24] | now I got the downtown pushdowns. | 顶不住废气下排啦 |
[09:27] | No. | 不准放 |
[09:28] | – Can I just have a little one? – No. | – 放一点点行吗 – 不行 |
[09:33] | Oh, my God, you think farts are funny, too? | 天哪 你也觉得放屁很好玩吗 |
[09:37] | – We can’t let them know. – No, no, not that… That. | – 不能让他们知道 – 不 我在笑那个啦 |
[09:40] | I changed his picture. | 我把他照片换了 |
[09:42] | He says I can’t make jokes, | 谁让他说我不会开玩笑 |
[09:43] | but that’s funny, right? | 但那确实搞笑对吧 |
[09:44] | Not really. I mean, | 并不搞笑 |
[09:46] | those pictures are there to reassure the patients. | 那些照片是贴来安抚病人的 |
[09:48] | I can’t believe this. | 难以置信啊 |
[09:50] | My picture has been changed in every single room. | 每间房里我的照片都换了 |
[09:52] | I mean, what the hell? | 他妈的咋回事啊 |
[09:53] | If I wanted my patients to be more depressed, | 我要是有心害我病人更加抑郁 |
[09:55] | I’d just have them read Newbie’s latest blog entry. | 只要让他们看菜鸟的最新博客就好了 |
[09:57] | “Why being really lonely is sometimes super awesome.” | “为何有时寂寞到了极点反而觉得很好” |
[10:02] | Why would anyone do this to me? | 为啥有人要这么对我 |
[10:04] | It’s a mystery is what it is. | 这事本身就很奇怪 |
[10:06] | I’m never surprised by what people will do, | 我从不惊讶于人们会干出什么事 |
[10:09] | or for that matter, | 同样也不惊讶于 |
[10:11] | who they will do | 他们会对谁如此 |
[10:13] | I’m outta here! | 我要走了 |
[10:15] | Bathroom break. | 上个厕所去 |
[10:19] | Turk, don’t go. | Turk 别走啊 |
[10:22] | You’re right there | 你正在那儿 |
[10:22] | listening to my every move, aren’t you? | 听着我的一举一动 对吧 |
[10:25] | A small child vomited downstairs. | 楼下有个小孩吐了 |
[10:27] | It smells like pickles and milk, | 地上有股泡菜牛奶般的味道 |
[10:28] | sort of like one of Enid’s burps. | 有点像我老婆饱餐后打嗝的味道 |
[10:30] | Consider it a chance for you to prove yourself. | 我觉得这是你证明自己的机会 |
[10:36] | Yes, sir! In fact, wait up, let’s walk together, | 知道了 先生 等等我 一起走 |
[10:39] | I’ll tell you about my favorite stain. | 我要告诉你我最爱的那块污渍 |
[10:40] | Let’s turn this corner… | 我们拐进角落说吧 |
[10:44] | Oh, you’re good. | 算你狠 |
[10:48] | Guys, I think I figured out what happened to Brian. | 大家听我说 我搞清楚Brian怎么了 |
[10:51] | This letter from the Army says | 这封来自部队的信上写着 |
[10:53] | his injuries are too severe to let him back into the service. | 他负伤过重 不能归队 |
[10:55] | The Army is his life. | 部队可是他的命啊 |
[10:58] | He didn’t take too many pills by accident. | 他服药过量并非偶然 |
[11:00] | He was trying to commit suicide. | 他是想自杀 |
[11:02] | We can’t discharge him. | 我们不能让他出院 |
[11:03] | We’ve got to get him with one of the shrinks. | 我们得带他去见精神科医生 |
[11:04] | The only way we can make him stay here | 只有他自己承认 |
[11:07] | is if he admits that he did it. | 我们才能让他留在这 |
[11:08] | Yeah, well, I didn’t do it. | 我没想自杀 |
[11:12] | Oh, it’s like you said earlier, | 就像你之前说的 |
[11:14] | I must have mixed up my prescriptions | 我就是弄混了药 |
[11:16] | and taken too many of one. | 把其中一种吃多了 |
[11:18] | How long have you been awake? | 你醒了多久了 |
[11:20] | Long enough to know that you need to fart | 早醒了 我听到你要放屁 |
[11:22] | and Carla’s not funny. | Carla并不搞笑 |
[11:25] | And J.D.’s imitation of a black guy is really racist. | J.D.模仿黑人真是满满的种族歧视感 |
[11:27] | He be trippin’. | 他胡说 |
[11:30] | Brian, this is just a setback. | Brian 挫折而已 |
[11:31] | You can’t let it take you to such a bad place. | 你不能这么自甘堕落 |
[11:34] | I’m not in a bad place, | 我没有自甘堕落 |
[11:36] | but if I were, it would be understandable, right, | 就算有 也该被理解不是嘛 |
[11:38] | ’cause what the hell do I have to live for? | 我还有什么活头儿 |
[11:41] | I mean, the only thing waiting for me | 在我的破公寓里 |
[11:43] | in my crappy apartment | 只有伤残福利金等着我 |
[11:44] | is this whole disability check | 时刻提醒我 |
[11:47] | to remind me that the only place that I ever felt like | 我唯一心存归属感的地方 |
[11:49] | I really belonged doesn’t want me anymore. | 再也不要我了 |
[11:52] | But not to worry, | 不过别担心 |
[11:53] | I’m sure there’s a huge demand out there | 我相信一个高中毕业 |
[11:55] | for a high school grad who can’t sign his name | 连自己名字都不会写 |
[11:57] | and gets confused by stuff | 会被五岁小孩都懂的事难倒的 |
[11:59] | that wouldn’t faze a five-year-old. | 这样一个人 在外面还是很抢手的 |
[12:02] | There is no happy future for me, | 我与幸福未来无缘 |
[12:04] | so please do not tell me it’s all gonna turn around. | 所以请别再安慰我一切都会过去的 |
[12:07] | Nobody’s leaving this room | 你不跟我们坦白 |
[12:08] | until you admit to us what you did. | 大家都不会走的 |
[12:10] | Why should I admit anything to you, | 为什么要我坦白 |
[12:11] | since you guys aren’t that truthful with each other? | 你们彼此也并非那般坦诚 |
[12:15] | Sometimes to get the truth out of someone | 有时想要别人说出真相 |
[12:16] | you have to come clean yourself. | 得先自我坦白 |
[12:18] | Dr. Cox, I’m the one who switched your picture. | Cox医生 是我换了你的照片 |
[12:21] | Carla Carla! | |
[12:23] | – I slept with Stacy. – I knew it! | – 我和Stacy上了床 – 我就知道 |
[12:25] | Of course, some admissions you don’t see coming. | 当然 有些坦白是你没有预料到的 |
[12:28] | I once tried to kill myself. | 我曾经自杀过 |
[12:37] | After Elliot told us that she had attempted suicide, | 在Elliot告诉我们她曾试图自杀后 |
[12:39] | I had to ask the question | 我不禁要问一个 |
[12:40] | that was on everybody’s mind. | 每个人都在想的问题 |
[12:42] | Was it because I broke up with you? | 是因为我们分手了吗 |
[12:44] | No, J.D. | 不是的J.D. |
[12:46] | Oh, good, good, good, good. | 哦 那就好那就好 |
[12:48] | I’m not even sure why I did it. | 我甚至都不知道我为啥这么做 |
[12:50] | I guess things just catch up with you, | 我想大概是因为烦事缠身 |
[12:52] | you know, you get lonely, | 感到孤独 |
[12:53] | you’re not happy with what’s happening in your life and… | 生活不尽如意 然后 |
[12:55] | An amazing guy breaks up with you. | 因为一个大帅比和你分手了 |
[12:56] | J.D., this is not about you! I was 16! | J.D.不是因为你 我当时才十六岁 |
[13:00] | – So, how’d you try it? – Brian! | – 所以你怎么自杀的 – Brian |
[13:02] | – Please, you’re dying to know. – No, I am not. When Elliot… | – 别装 你明明超想听 – 没有 当Elliot |
[13:04] | Carla, it’s fine. | Carla 没事 |
[13:07] | I was all into poetry back then, you know, | 我那时超爱诗歌 |
[13:08] | Sylvia Plath and Virginia Woolf. I know, shocker. | 超爱Sylvia Plath和Virginia Woolf写的 惊讶吧 |
[13:12] | Well, they both killed themselves. | 她们都是自杀的 |
[13:14] | Plath stuck her head in the oven, | Plath把头伸到炉里 噬煤气而死的 |
[13:15] | but that was not an option for me | 但那不是我的选择 |
[13:17] | because every time my head gets hot, | 因为每次我的头被熏得很热 |
[13:19] | I need to pee and I was not about to be found | 就很想小便 我可不想被人发现 |
[13:21] | lying in a puddle of my own urine. | 我死在自己的尿坑里 |
[13:23] | Not again, not after the prom fiasco. | 再说下 这是舞会惨败之前的事 |
[13:26] | If you’re still not sure why you tried to off yourself, | 如果你还讲不清当时为啥想自杀 |
[13:28] | I’m starting to get a pretty clear picture over here. | 我就要动手换更清楚的照片了 |
[13:31] | So, I decided to do it like Virginia Woolf, | 所以我决定学Virginia Woolf |
[13:34] | I walked into a lake and tried to drown myself. | 投湖自尽 |
[13:37] | Got up early on a Saturday, put on my bikini… | 星期六一早 我穿着比基尼 |
[13:39] | Whoa, why would you wear a bikini? | 哇哦 你为什么要穿比基尼 |
[13:41] | Oh, my one-piece was in the back of Coach Pongetti’s car. | 我的连衣裙在Pongett教练的车后面 |
[13:44] | That story informs this one, | 扯到这件事了 |
[13:47] | but I’m not going to tell it. | 但我不准备说哦 |
[13:49] | Anyhow, I swam out to the middle of the lake | 总之 我游到了湖中间 |
[13:52] | and I couldn’t bring myself to go under, | 却没法让自己沉下去 |
[13:54] | so I just started, you know, | 所以我开始到处浮游 |
[13:56] | floating around, waiting to get tired and then… | 想等自己累了再 |
[13:59] | Bam, bam, bam, bam! | 砰砰砰 |
[14:01] | I got hit in the head by four oars | 我的头 被我学校划艇队 |
[14:02] | as our school’s rowing team passed by | 经过时的四支桨一一击中 |
[14:05] | and then they just picked me out of the lake | 他们把我从湖中拣起 |
[14:07] | and took me home. | 又把我带回了家 |
[14:09] | Oh, no, Turk, I know that look. | 不行Turk 我懂你的表情 |
[14:11] | Don’t you dare toot | 你敢在Elliot推心置腹 |
[14:12] | while Elliot is baring her soul. | 这种时刻放屁试试 |
[14:14] | But, baby, the pressure’s building. | 可是宝贝 排废压力扛不住啊 |
[14:16] | No one on Earth is this uncomfortable. | 世上没有人像我一样难受到爆 |
[14:20] | Oh, no, I have to pee. | 哦不 我要撒尿啊 |
[14:23] | Come on, fight it, man, think about something else. | 加油 必胜 转移注意力 |
[14:24] | Take your mind off it. | 别再想了 |
[14:26] | Here we go. | 好了 |
[14:28] | It passed. | 尿劲过了 |
[14:30] | And that’s a big bowl of swishy liquid. Damn it! | 这是一大缸嘘嘘作响的液体 靠 |
[14:37] | Look, Elliot, I appreciate what you’re trying to do, | 听着Elliot 我感激你做的 |
[14:38] | but none of you guys have any idea | 但你们谁都无法体会 |
[14:40] | what it’s like to feel this hopeless in your life. | 生命如此黯淡无望的感觉 |
[14:42] | You know, other than J.D. | 除了J.D. |
[14:44] | Yeah. That’s right. | 是啊 说得对 |
[14:45] | Wait, wait, wait. What’s happening? | 等等 说什么了 |
[14:47] | Brian, I know exactly how you’re feeling. | Brian 我绝对感同身受 |
[14:50] | You should have seen me | 你该看看我被产后忧郁 |
[14:50] | when I was dealing with postpartum depression. | 折磨时的样子 |
[14:53] | I just wanted out. | 只想解脱啊 |
[14:54] | I’m so glad that I didn’t do anything | 我很欣慰我没做啥傻事 |
[14:57] | because I got on anti-depressants | 因为后来服了抗抑郁药 |
[14:58] | and now I don’t feel that way. | 就没那种难过感了 |
[15:00] | That’s right, and my baby being happy is worth | 是呢 只要宝贝开心 |
[15:02] | all the vaginal dryness in the world. | 这比世上女人都有阴道干燥症还值 |
[15:05] | And none of us would ever look at Carla the same way again. | 没人能像以前那样看待Carla了 |
[15:10] | How long can he stay in there? | 他要在里面呆多久 |
[15:12] | I haven’t eaten anything | 我偷吃了那流浪汉的山核桃饼后 |
[15:13] | since I stole that hobo’s pecan pie. | 到现在啥都没吃过 |
[15:15] | Come on, buddy, get it together. | 加油啊伙计 振作 |
[15:18] | How’re you doing? The name’s Roger Dorsey. | 你好吗 我叫Roger Dorsey |
[15:21] | Well, that’s not real. I’m starting to lose it. | 假的 我饿到神志不清了 |
[15:24] | How do you know I’m not real? | 你咋知道我不是真的 |
[15:26] | Well, for one thing, you’re just using my voice, | 首先 你只是在模仿我的语气 |
[15:28] | only slightly higher, | 只不过声音略尖了点 |
[15:29] | like this, “How you doing, buddy?” | 像这样”你好吗 伙计” |
[15:31] | Oh, yeah? Well, if I wasn’t real, | 是吗 如果我不是真的 |
[15:33] | could I hit this note? | 我怎么能唱到这个音呢 |
[15:39] | That was lovely. | 好好听啊 |
[15:42] | Look, man, we all have those bleak moments | 兄弟 我们都有过那些灰暗时刻 |
[15:45] | where we swear we’ll never bounce back. | 并发誓绝不重蹈覆辙 |
[15:48] | Like when I was 17, | 就像我十七岁那年 |
[15:49] | my mom walked in my room | 妈妈走进我的房间 |
[15:51] | with a look that I had never seen. | 带着我从没见过的表情 |
[15:54] | And she said, “It’s over, Turk. | 说到”都结束了Turk |
[15:57] | Michael Jordan’s career is over.” | “迈克尔乔丹的职业生涯结束了” |
[15:59] | Is anyone a bigger idiot than you? | 有比你更傻逼的人吗 |
[16:02] | Is he the black golfer? | 他是黑人高尔夫球手吗 |
[16:04] | My point is we don’t know what the future holds. | 我的意思是 我们都无法预测未来啊 |
[16:06] | Yeah, well I know what my future holds | 这屁再这么憋下去 |
[16:07] | if I hold this fart in any longer. | 我倒能预测我未来的下场喽 |
[16:09] | I wonder what would happen. | 我倒是很想知道会发生什么 |
[16:10] | Fine, let me move out of the way. | 行吧 那我走开点 |
[16:12] | All right, everybody clear back. | 好 大家后退 |
[16:26] | If only I had a saddle, I could have ridden you. | 好想有个马鞍 我就能骑你跑了 |
[16:31] | I’ve never seen them live. | 他们生前我都没见过 |
[16:32] | Are they good? | 现在过得可好 |
[16:35] | If you’re wondering why I’m wearing these, | 如果你在想我为毛要穿这双 |
[16:37] | it’s partly because at the Kelso family Christmas | 部分原因是 Kelso家圣诞节那天 |
[16:41] | we all pick one name out of a hat | 大家都会从一只帽子里抽签 |
[16:42] | to buy a gift for and I was lucky enough | 来决定给谁买礼物 而我很幸运 |
[16:45] | to be chosen by my son Harrison’s new life partner, Ray-Ray. | 被我儿子Harrison的新女朋友Ray-Ray抽中了 |
[16:50] | The other reason is that my work shoes | 另一原因就是我的工作鞋 |
[16:52] | are coated in the toddler vomit | 被我之前要你清掉的 |
[16:54] | I told you to clean up earlier. | 那个小孩的呕吐物弄脏了 |
[16:56] | Now, are you going to get on it | 你是现在去清掉 |
[16:57] | or am I docking your pay? | 还是要我扣你工资呢 |
[16:59] | You do what you have to do, sir. | 做你必须做的吧 先生 |
[17:01] | Roger Dorsey and I are seeing this thing to the finish. | Roger Dorsey和我要先把这事解决 |
[17:04] | Roger Dorsey was my squad leader in Vietnam. | Roger Dorsey是我越南部队的班长 |
[17:06] | He died in my arms. | 他死在我的怀里 |
[17:08] | Tell Bob I love him. | 告诉Bob我爱他 |
[17:12] | Guys, it’s been really great sharing, | 伙计们 和你们分享心事很开心 |
[17:14] | really, but I’ve got to get dressed. | 真的 但我要去换衣服了 |
[17:16] | You win, I see your point. | 你赢了 我懂你的意思 |
[17:17] | Here is the name of a really good therapist. | 这是一个优秀治疗师的名字 |
[17:22] | Look, I know. You think I owe it to myself… | 听着 我懂 你以为我欠自己一个交代 |
[17:24] | Please, who cares about you? | 拜托 谁在乎你啊 |
[17:28] | Never mind the fact that we’ve been busting our asses | 三周以来 我们兢兢业业 |
[17:31] | trying to take care of you every day for the last three weeks. | 夜以继日地照料你都没人在乎 |
[17:33] | I mean, for God’s sake, | 上帝啊 |
[17:36] | if I’d known back then that you were just going to go ahead | 我要早知道 你这么容易就放弃离开了 |
[17:38] | and give up, I’d have saved myself the huge hassle, | 那我直接拿枕头闷死你 |
[17:40] | smothered you with a pillow | 一了百了多省事啊 |
[17:41] | and spent all my extra time | 还能多点时间 |
[17:42] | catching up on Newbie’s pathetic blog. | 赶着看菜鸟那凄惨的博文 |
[17:45] | Oh, my God, he referenced me in a tough love speech! | 天 他竟然在严厉有爱的演讲里提到了我 |
[17:47] | Stop smiling. | 别笑了 |
[17:49] | So, no, Brian, no. You don’t owe anything to yourself, | 所以不是的Brian 你没有对不起你自己 |
[17:52] | but you damn sure owe each one of us. | 但你他妈的对不起我们所有人 |
[17:57] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[18:01] | I’ll call him. | 我会打电话给他的 |
[18:07] | Hand cramp! | 手抽筋啦 |
[18:13] | You think that’s funny, | 你觉得这很好玩吗 |
[18:14] | making me kill a helpless little animal? | 你害我杀死了一个无辜小动物 |
[18:16] | If you didn’t want to hold it for me | 如果你不想帮我拿着 |
[18:17] | you could’ve put it on the counter. | 你可以放在柜台上啊 |
[18:19] | Me? | 我害的 |
[18:21] | No, you, you were… I tried… I had to… | 不是 是你害的呀 我是想 我不得不 |
[18:25] | Ray-Ray, I started a… | Ray-Ray 我开始 |
[18:28] | So cold… | 好冷啊 |
[18:30] | Roger Roger? | |
[18:32] | Rog, stay with me, buddy. | Rog 别死啊 伙计 |
[18:34] | This isn’t Nam. Go get me some water. | 这里不是越南 我要水啊 |
[18:39] | Knowing Brian had turned a corner | Brian改变了想法 |
[18:41] | allowed us to get back to our own pressing issues. | 我们也加紧重审自己的问题了 |
[18:44] | I can’t believe you’re pissed about Stacy. | 难以置信Stacy这事让你这么生气 |
[18:46] | If I could go back in time | 如果能回到过去 |
[18:47] | and un-sleep with her, I would. | 我不会睡她的 真的 |
[18:49] | Well, unfortunately, she’s dead, | 呵呵不幸的是 她死了 |
[18:50] | Turk. Congratulations, you win again. | Turk恭喜 你又赢了 |
[18:55] | I don’t care what you say. | 我才不管你说啥 |
[18:56] | I’m as funny as anybody else in this place. | 我和这里的每个人一样搞笑 |
[19:05] | That was actually pretty good. | 那其实还蛮搞笑的 |
[19:09] | Hey, Brian, wait up. | 嘿Brian 等一下 |
[19:11] | You accidentally left that shrink’s phone number | 这是你无意间落在病房 |
[19:13] | in your room’s trash can. | 垃圾桶里的医生的号码 |
[19:15] | Oh, oops! | 真是糟糕 |
[19:16] | Okay, you gotta stop finding all my notes. | 别再找我的纸条了 |
[19:19] | You know what really helped me when I went through this? | 你知道是什么助我跨过这一切吗 |
[19:22] | Elliot, you didn’t go through this. | Elliot 你并没有经历这一切啊 |
[19:25] | You went for a leisurely afternoon drown | 你只是在一个悠闲的下午溺了水 |
[19:28] | and you got hit in the face with a paddle. | 脸被桨打中了而已 |
[19:30] | I spent my entire childhood as an awkward, lonely outcast | 我浪荡的老娘总爱嫌弃我胖 |
[19:34] | with a floozy mom who liked to talk about how fat I was. | 我整个童年堪比尴尬孤独的浪子 |
[19:37] | I had zero self-esteem | 没有自尊可言 |
[19:39] | and I struggled with that for years, I still do. | 为此我挣扎了好多年 现在还是 |
[19:42] | But the only difference between the two of us | 但我们之间唯一的区别是 |
[19:44] | is I was smart enough to know | 我足够机智 |
[19:45] | that it’s never too late to come back from. | 知道回头永远不晚 |
[19:49] | I can’t be what I used to be. | 可我回不到从前了 |
[19:52] | I don’t even know that guy, | 我不认识从前的你啊 |
[19:55] | I know this guy and I like him. | 我认识喜欢的是此刻的你 |
[19:59] | All right, let me ask you something. | 好吧 我想问你些问题 |
[20:02] | If I keep working on my rehab, right? | 坚持康复治疗 对吧 |
[20:05] | I get my act together, | 全力照做的话 |
[20:07] | you think someone like you could go for someone like me? | 我有机会和你这样的女孩子约会吗 |
[20:12] | Yeah. | 有啊 |
[20:27] | If you’re ever single, | 如果你还单身 |
[20:29] | I’m looking you up. | 我会追你的 |
[20:31] | I hope you do. | 我很期待 |