时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Hey, grandpa, a little help. | 嘿 大爷 帮个忙 |
[00:07] | Here you go, sport. | 给你 小子 |
[00:09] | But call me “Grandpa” Again | 但是再叫我”大爷”一次 |
[00:10] | and you and I are gonna play a little game | 你和我就得玩个名叫 |
[00:12] | called “Hide the wingtip.” | “尖角去哪儿”的游戏了 |
[00:14] | There might be a generational gap here, | 咱们有点代沟 |
[00:16] | I’ll explain. | 我给你解释一下啊 |
[00:17] | The wingtip is my shoe, | 尖角就是我的鞋 |
[00:19] | the hiding place is your ass. | 到时你的屁股就等着接招吧 |
[00:23] | Hi, Bob. | 嘿 Bob |
[00:24] | That’s why I always save you a place. | 我之所以一直帮你留位子 |
[00:26] | You keep the riff-raff in check. | 是因为你总能镇得住这些臭小子 |
[00:28] | My pleasure. | 我的荣幸 |
[00:30] | Well, let’s see what enid packed for lunch today. | 来看看Enid今天给我做了什么午餐 |
[00:35] | A stapler and a golf ball. | 订书机和高尔夫球 |
[00:38] | She’s not well. | 她病的不轻 |
[00:40] | Trade ya. My apple for your golf ball. | 交换一下吧 苹果换你的高尔夫球 |
[00:42] | Done. | 好 |
[00:45] | Maggie, how long has your foot been like that? | Maggie 你的脚这样多久了 |
[00:51] | Nurse Turkleton, | Turkleton护士 |
[00:52] | I want you to take good care of my friend Maggie here. | 我希望你好好照顾我的朋友Maggie |
[00:55] | Don’t worry, we’ll take care of you. | 别担心 我们会好好照顾你的 |
[00:58] | Name and insurance, please. | 请写下名字和保险号 |
[01:00] | Maggie Kent and none. | Maggie Kent 没保险 |
[01:04] | All right, let’s find her a room. | 好吧 给她找个病房吧 |
[01:06] | When a patient doesn’t have insurance, | 当一个病人没保险的时候 |
[01:07] | you have to work around the system. | 你就得钻钻系统的漏洞 |
[01:09] | First you have to find someone | 首先你得找一个 |
[01:10] | who’s recently died. | 刚刚过世的病人 |
[01:11] | Cool, Mr. Rabinowitz just kicked it. | 酷 Rabinowitz先生刚刚挂了 |
[01:15] | Oh, don’t worry, | 别担心 |
[01:16] | he put his peep in an electrical socket. | 他把他的”小弟弟”查到插座里去了 |
[01:18] | You can’t do that. | 这种事不会发生在你身上的 |
[01:21] | Then you have to convince the morgue guy | 然后你要说服太平间的伙计 |
[01:23] | to sit on the paperwork | 晚点再做文书工作 |
[01:24] | so the deceased’s bed stays open. | 这样可以保留死者的床位 |
[01:26] | Deal. | 成交 |
[01:27] | Then you have to | 然后你得让 |
[01:27] | get the floor nurses to play along. | 楼层护士配合你 |
[01:30] | Enjoy your kosher meal, Mr. Rabinowitz. | 享受你的犹太餐吧 Rabinowitz先生 |
[01:33] | Then you have to find a surgeon | 然后你得找个外科医生 |
[01:35] | to do the work pro bono. | 免费义诊 |
[01:37] | Dude, I’ve had a pro bono, like, all morning. | 伙计 我整个早上都在免费义诊 |
[01:40] | Something-might-be-wrong five. | 有事不对劲 击掌 |
[01:44] | I got this one. | 这个我来吧 |
[01:45] | But, most importantly, | 但是 最重要的是 |
[01:46] | you can’t let any higher-ups | 你不能让任何高层 |
[01:47] | find out that a patient is uninsured, | 发现这个病人没有保险 |
[01:49] | even if they’re the ones who brought her here in the first place. | 即使是把她带进来的那个人 |
[01:53] | Bob, I want to thank you for doing all this, | Bob 谢谢你为我做的一切 |
[01:55] | even though I don’t have any… | 虽然我没有 |
[01:56] | Dr. Kelso, we need to talk to you. | Kelso医生 我们得和你谈谈 |
[01:59] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[02:01] | We want to go somewhere with you. | 我们想和你去个地方 |
[02:05] | Okay. Where? | 好吧 哪儿 |
[02:06] | A spa. | 疗养中心 |
[02:08] | We’d like to get some massages. | 我们想去按个摩 |
[02:10] | Well, I know just the place. | 我正好知道个好地方 |
[02:17] | Great, now I’ve got a crick in my neck. | 这倒好 我脖子抽筋了 |
[02:21] | We’re gonna get a little graphic here, | 我们这边要开始火爆场面了 |
[02:23] | so you fellas might want to | 你俩最好往别处看 |
[02:24] | look the other way, or not, it’s your choice. | 或者看着也行 你们自己选 |
[02:29] | Turk, why are you looking? | Turk 你看啥呢 |
[02:30] | It’s my neck crick. I can’t move. | 我脖子抽筋了 动不了 |
[02:32] | Watch this, Turkleton. | 看看这个 Turkleton |
[02:34] | She calls it the “Shanghai Surprise.” | 她把这个叫做”上海惊喜” |
[02:36] | Oh, God. | 上帝啊 |
[02:41] | Oh! | 噢 |
[02:57] | Okay, Maggie, as soon as your labs come back, | 好了 Maggie 等你的化验结果出来了 |
[02:59] | we’ll prep you for surgery. | 我们就可以给你准备手术了 |
[03:00] | You two are my guardian angels. | 你俩真是我的守护天使 |
[03:04] | Hey, good morning, fellas. | 嘿 早上好 伙计们 |
[03:06] | Sir, how are you? Lookin’ good. | 先生 你好吗 看起来不错 |
[03:08] | What’s happening with you? | 你们俩怎么了 |
[03:08] | Why so awkward? | 怎么这么尴尬 |
[03:10] | You never saw a colleague get a happy ending before? | 以前没见过同事那么性奋吗 |
[03:13] | No, not that happy. | 没 至少没那么性奋 |
[03:14] | But thank you for including us. | 但是谢谢你对我俩不见外 |
[03:17] | Oh, say, Barbie, wait just a second. | 芭比 稍等 |
[03:19] | I gotta tell you, you look… | 我得告诉你 你看起来 |
[03:21] | Well, darn it all, you look great today. | 见鬼 你今天看起来很漂亮哟 |
[03:23] | – Thanks! – Yeah. | – 谢谢 – 客气 |
[03:24] | I started using that new facial cream made from baby foreskins. | 我开始用那款新的用婴儿包皮做的面霜了 |
[03:27] | – Oh! – But I don’t understand. | – 噢 – 但是我不明白 |
[03:28] | You haven’t complimented me in six years. | 六年了你都没称赞过我 |
[03:30] | Why today? | 今天是怎么了 |
[03:31] | Well, since you’re a private practice doctor | 因为你现在是私人诊所医生了 |
[03:34] | who went home yesterday at 5:00, | 五点就可以下班回家 |
[03:35] | leaving me up all night with your melanoma patient, | 把我留在这儿 整夜照顾你的黑素瘤病人 |
[03:38] | I just knew if I complimented you, | 我就知道如果我称赞你 |
[03:40] | sure as shootin’ you’d look at me | 你肯定会目不转睛地 |
[03:41] | just a hair too long, | 看着我 |
[03:43] | and then this would happen. | 然后就会… |
[03:48] | Oh, you think you’re funny? | 你觉得你很搞笑吗 |
[03:50] | I do. I always have, ever since I was little. | 是啊 我一直都是 从小就搞笑 |
[03:51] | It’s one of the reasons that I’m a winner. | 我是人生赢家的原因之一啊 |
[03:57] | I’m in a hurry. | 我赶时间 |
[03:58] | I promised one of my patients | 我跟我一个病人说好了 |
[03:59] | that I would meet him for his first day of drug counseling. | 我会出席他的第一次戒毒咨询会 |
[04:01] | See? I wrote it right here. | 看 我写下来了 |
[04:02] | Oh, Barboo, gimme a break. | 芭比 放过我吧 |
[04:04] | Why in God’s name do you think | 你怎么会觉得 |
[04:05] | I’d care about anything that you wrote down? | 我会在意你写了啥呢 |
[04:07] | You wouldn’t. | 你不在意 |
[04:09] | Ha! | 哈 |
[04:10] | Nice! | 漂亮 |
[04:13] | Hey, can you believe | 嘿 你知道 |
[04:14] | who the new drug counselor is? | 谁是新的戒毒咨询师吗 |
[04:17] | I just want you all to know | 我只想告诉你们 |
[04:18] | that I’ve been right where you are. | 我曾经和你们一样 |
[04:21] | Hell, a couple of years ago | 几年前 |
[04:22] | I was in this very hospital, | 我就在这个医院 |
[04:24] | scamming that nice doctor over there for painkillers. | 欺骗那个善良的医生 让她给我止痛药 |
[04:27] | Can everyone say hi to Dr. Reid? | 大家跟Reid医生打个招呼好吗 |
[04:30] | Hi, Doctor Reid. | 嗨 Reid医生 |
[04:32] | Hey, drug addicts! | 嘿 瘾君子们 |
[04:33] | What’s up? | 还好吗 |
[04:36] | Girl, can you believe what | 姑娘 你能相信 |
[04:37] | they sell in these white people magazines? | 这些白人在杂志上卖什么吗 |
[04:40] | Look here. | 看这儿 |
[04:41] | This is a computer chip | 这是一个电脑芯片 |
[04:42] | that you put in your baby’s foot, so you can track it. | 你可以植入你宝宝的脚 这样你就可以追踪他了 |
[04:45] | Like a baby LoJack. | 相当于一个宝宝追踪器 |
[04:46] | Yeah, white people do the craziest things. | 是啊 白人总爱做疯狂的事 |
[04:49] | Like bumper stickers. | 比如保险杠贴纸 |
[04:51] | I don’t give a damn what you brake for. | 我才不管你为啥刹车呢 |
[04:53] | I know. White people… | 是啊 白人哪 |
[04:57] | No… No, my step-mom is one-quarter Inuit, | 不是 我的继母有四分之一因纽特血统 |
[05:00] | so I’m part Eskimo. | 所以我其实算爱斯基摩人 |
[05:02] | Anyway, small favor. I need your baby. | 总之 帮个小忙 我需要你的宝宝 |
[05:04] | I’m getting into the baby broker business. | 我准备尝试做宝宝代理人 |
[05:06] | Nothing illicit, I’m just hooking up folks | 不是非法的 我只是帮 |
[05:08] | that can’t have babies with folks | 想要孩子要不上的 |
[05:09] | that don’t want babies. | 和生了孩子不想要的人们牵牵线 |
[05:11] | You, leave. | 你 走开 |
[05:13] | You, give me that baby LoJack number. | 你 把那个宝宝追踪器广告给我 |
[05:16] | Already tore it out. | 已经撕下来了 |
[05:20] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[05:22] | Babe, where were you? | 宝贝 你刚去哪儿了 |
[05:24] | We were supposed to meet for breakfast. | 不是说好一起吃早餐的吗 |
[05:26] | My bad. I was hanging out with J.D. and Rowdy, | 是我不好 我跟J.D.和Rowdy玩儿去了 |
[05:28] | and we decided to pull a prank | 我们觉得做个 |
[05:29] | that we used to do back in the day. | 以前常做的恶作剧 |
[05:33] | Here comes Ted! | Ted来了 |
[05:34] | Go, go, go, pull! | 快 快 快 拉 |
[05:36] | *I love you, love you* | *我爱你 爱你* |
[05:47] | Ghost dog! | 鬼狗狗 |
[05:58] | Calm down, people. | 大家镇静点 |
[06:00] | We have a back-up generator. | 我们有后备发电机 |
[06:04] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[06:06] | I was just bluffing. | 我只是瞎说的 |
[06:08] | We won’t be doing that again. | 我们以后不会再干了 |
[06:11] | Ted, look at this budget! | Ted 看看这个预算案 |
[06:14] | I’ve got half a notion | 你应该来负责 |
[06:15] | to make you pay for every cent of that new transformer. | 付清那个新变压器的钱的 |
[06:18] | I’m telling you, sir, a lifeless ghost dog | 我跟你说 先生 一条毫无生气的鬼狗狗 |
[06:22] | glided in front of my car wearing roller skates. | 穿着滑冰鞋从我车前面滑过去 |
[06:27] | If this is your way of | 如果你想用这个办法 |
[06:29] | trying to make me feel guilty about paving over that | 来让我对铺平了那片印第安墓地感到内疚 |
[06:31] | Indian burial ground, it isn’t going to work. | 那是没用的 |
[06:34] | We needed the damn parking spaces! | 我们需要停车场 |
[06:36] | Now, why in the hell are we paying | 还有 为啥我们要在手术服 |
[06:39] | this much money for scrubs? | 上花那么多钱 |
[06:42] | Maybe people are stealing them. | 也许因为人们总是偷拿 |
[06:45] | Now, why would people be stealing scrubs? | 那为啥人们要偷手术服 |
[06:51] | Hey, Mom. | 嘿 妈妈 |
[06:52] | A guy tried to die on me today, | 一个病人差点在我面前死去 |
[06:54] | but I didn’t let him. | 但是我是绝对不会允许这种事情发生的 |
[06:56] | I didn’t let him. | 我绝对不允许 |
[07:11] | Excuse me, guys, stealing scrubs here. | 借过 同志们 偷手术服呢 |
[07:14] | So, anyway, I’ve been an addict since I was 14. | 总之我从14岁起就是个瘾君子了 |
[07:18] | About a year ago, | 大概一年前 |
[07:19] | I realized it was time to wake up and get sober. | 我意识到是我清醒戒毒的时候了 |
[07:22] | So, you finally just hit rock bottom. | 所以你总算是撞到谷底了吗 |
[07:24] | No, no, no. I hit a cop. | 不 不 不 我撞飞了个警察 |
[07:26] | But anyway, | 总之 |
[07:27] | since I wasn’t willing to do the things, | 因为我不愿意做那种事 |
[07:29] | you know, | 你懂的 |
[07:29] | you need to do in jail to get narcotics, | 在监狱里要想搞到毒品就就得做的那种事 |
[07:33] | at least not enthusiastically, I… I got clean. | 至少我做得不太热情 我就戒毒了 |
[07:36] | I have a game. | 做个游戏 |
[07:38] | Raise your hand if you’re full of crap. | 如果你是在撒谎就举手 |
[07:40] | Sam, if you don’t raise your hand, | Sam 你要是不举手 |
[07:43] | you’re going to lose the game. | 你就输掉游戏了 |
[07:45] | Come on, man. | 拜托了 伙计 |
[07:46] | You don’t know how hard | 你不知道 |
[07:47] | it’s been to stay straight. | 坚持做直男有多难 |
[07:49] | Been there, brother. | 我懂你 兄弟 |
[07:58] | Turk, you know I hate that damn dog! | Turk 你知道我讨厌这该死的狗 |
[08:02] | No, it’s not bald, black doctor. | 错 不是光头黑人医生 |
[08:06] | It’s haired, half-white, half-lnuit Janitor, | 是有头发的白人-因纽特人混血清洁工 |
[08:09] | and this is the real Rowdy. | 而且这只是真的Rowdy |
[08:12] | Excuse me? | 你说啥 |
[08:13] | You recall a couple years ago, you lost him? | 记不记得几年前 你把它弄丢了 |
[08:17] | Woof-woof. | 汪汪 |
[08:19] | You were panicked | 你慌了 |
[08:20] | that your husband was gonna find out, | 怕你丈夫发现你丢了狗 |
[08:21] | so I sold my entire stuffed squirrel army | 所以我卖了我整个标本松鼠军团 |
[08:25] | in exchange for Stephen, an exact replica. | 来买了Stephen 一模一样的复制品 |
[08:28] | What you don’t know is | 你不知道的是 |
[08:30] | that I retraced your steps that day and I found Rowdy. | 我重新走了你的那天走过的路 找到了Rowdy |
[08:34] | Now, I think if your husband knew that | 我想如果你丈夫知道了 |
[08:35] | he’d been loving a fake dead dog all this time, | 他一直在爱着一个假的死狗标本 |
[08:39] | he’d be very unhappy. | 他会很不开心的 |
[08:41] | You’re a crazy person. | 你疯了吗 |
[08:42] | Am I? | 是吗 |
[08:44] | Or am I a brilliant mastermind | 还是我聪明到足足等了 |
[08:45] | who’s waited two long years | 两年直到我 |
[08:46] | until he needed something from you? | 有求于你的时候才告诉你 |
[08:49] | And now that day has come. | 现在就是我有求于你的时候 |
[08:51] | Here’s what I want. | 告诉你我想要啥 |
[08:54] | I want your baby. We already talked about that. | 我想要你的宝宝 我们已经说过了 |
[08:56] | I want you to tell | 我想让你告诉 |
[08:57] | that new borderline anorexic nurse | 那个新来的厌食症的傻护士 |
[08:59] | to eat a sandwich | 吃个三明治 |
[09:00] | and then to go salsa dancing with me. | 然后和我跳莎莎舞 |
[09:02] | Also, I want you to teach me to salsa dance. | 不过首先你得教我跳莎莎舞 |
[09:04] | I want a pound of frankincense, | 我想要一磅乳香 |
[09:06] | mostly just to see what it is. | 主要是我想看看那到底是啥 |
[09:09] | And, lastly, I’m in a little bit of a tiff | 最后 我和楼下巴克斯咖啡馆的 |
[09:11] | with the main barista down at Coffee Bucks. | 主咖啡师闹得有点不愉快 |
[09:14] | He’s not above poisoning me, | 不排除他想毒死我的可能 |
[09:15] | so I’m gonna need you | 所以我需要你 |
[09:16] | to be my official beverage taster. Yes? | 做我的饮料官方试毒师 怎么样 |
[09:18] | I’m just gonna confess everything to Turk. | 我还是直接对Turk坦白吧 |
[09:23] | No, easy, boy, we’ll get her. | 别 冷静 狗狗 我们会搞定她的 |
[09:29] | Why can’t you just give Sam a break? | 你为啥就不能放Sam一马呢 |
[09:31] | Look, the only thing Sam | 看 Sam唯一做的事就是 |
[09:32] | did was to go from being a lying drug addict, | 从一个撒谎的瘾君子 |
[09:35] | to being a lying drug addict who works here. | 变成一个在这里工作的撒谎的瘾君子 |
[09:37] | People change. | 人是会变的 |
[09:38] | I knew this one migrant worker from our orchard, Ramon. | 我认识一个在我家果园工作的移民工人 Ramon |
[09:41] | He used to say, “I hate applesauce. | 他以前常说 “我讨厌苹果酱 |
[09:43] | It destroys the integrity of the la manzana. “ | 它破坏了manzana的完整性” |
[09:46] | Manzana’s Spanish for “Apple.” Anyway. | Manzana就是西班牙语的”苹果” 总之 |
[09:48] | Last time I was home, | 上次我回家的时候 |
[09:49] | I asked how Ramon was doing. | 我问起Ramon现在的情况 |
[09:50] | Vice President of Mott’s Applesauce. | 他现在是丛林苹果酱公司的副总裁 |
[09:53] | It’s true, Ramon Delgado, | 是真的 Ramon Delgado |
[09:55] | look him up on the Internet. | 上网可以查到 |
[09:56] | – I will. – Don’t, I made it up. | – 我会查的 – 别 我瞎编的 |
[09:58] | The point is, people can change and you know it. | 重点是 人是会变的而你也清楚这一点 |
[10:00] | Nothing ever changes. | 没有什么是会变的 |
[10:02] | The artist formerly known as Prince | “以前名叫王子的艺术家” |
[10:04] | is still just Prince. | 其实他名字还是”王子” |
[10:06] | My ex-wife is still pretty much my wife. | 我的前妻现在基本上还是我的妻子 |
[10:09] | Grey’s Anatomy always wraps up every episode | <实习医生格蕾>每一集 |
[10:12] | with some cheesy voiceover | 都用动听的画外音 |
[10:13] | that ties together all of the storylines, which, | 把所有的故事线串联起来 |
[10:16] | incidentally, | 顺便说一句 |
[10:16] | is my least favorite device on television. | 我最不喜欢这种表现手法了 |
[10:19] | Newbie continually will try to | 菜鸟一直试图违反 |
[10:22] | violate my “No touching” Policy. | 我的”无接触”原则 |
[10:25] | Uh-huh. | 恩哼 |
[10:27] | And Republicans will forever try to raise… | 共和主义者永远都想崛起 |
[10:29] | Sneak hug! | 偷偷抱 |
[10:32] | Of course, I would go kill him right now, | 当然我现在应该杀了他 |
[10:34] | but he actually just helped to prove my point. | 但是他正好证明了我的观点 |
[10:37] | This is gonna help, too. | 这个也可以 |
[10:39] | There are 10 orders of Percocet missing from the pharmacy. | 药房少了十份扑热息痛 |
[10:41] | Well, I think I have a pretty good idea | 我想我很清楚应该 |
[10:43] | who I’m gonna give my complimentary urine test to. | 送谁一个免费的尿检啦 |
[10:49] | So, how bad is it gonna be? | 那么会有多糟糕呢 |
[10:52] | You’re gonna lose the dead tissue, | 你会被切除一些坏死组织 |
[10:53] | but, thanks to modern medicine, | 但是 多亏了现代医学 |
[10:55] | you’re gonna keep most of your foot. | 你可以保住你大部分的脚 |
[10:57] | You wouldn’t believe how much worse | 如果在几年前 |
[10:58] | it would have been even a few years ago. | 情况可能会更糟糕的 |
[11:04] | This might hurteth a little. | 可能会有点疼 |
[11:07] | Look, milady, I know it stinks that | 女士 我知道这非常糟糕 |
[11:10] | we’re removing your foot | 我们要切掉你的脚 |
[11:11] | and plan to eat it tonight at the Healing Feast, | 而且要在今晚的 治愈盛宴上吃掉它 |
[11:14] | but you wouldn’t believeth | 但是你不会相信 |
[11:15] | how much worse this would have been | 如果是几年前 |
[11:16] | even a few years ago. | 情况可能会更糟糕的 |
[11:44] | I may have killed you, | 我好像把你杀了 |
[11:45] | but I think I was upset about it. | 但是我对你的死感到悲伤 |
[11:50] | Listen up, people! Gather round. | 大家都听着 过来 |
[11:53] | Not you, Mr. Miller. Staff only. | 不是你 Miller先生 只是工作人员 |
[11:56] | All right, this is going to be very simple. | 好了 问题很简单 |
[11:58] | Whoever has been stealing scrubs | 偷过手术服的人 |
[12:00] | is going to raise their hand, | 举起手来 |
[12:02] | pay the hospital back and be immediately fired. | 交上赔偿金然后走人 |
[12:05] | Let’s see ’em. | 快举手 |
[12:08] | Okay, you people leave me no choice. | 好吧 你们让我别无选择了 |
[12:15] | There, now you all have to wear scrubs | 好了 这下你们的手术服 |
[12:19] | so hideous that no one would steal them. | 丑到没人愿意偷了 |
[12:21] | You brought this on yourselves, | 你们自找的 |
[12:22] | you thieving bastards. | 你们这些偷东西的混蛋 |
[12:24] | Turk, I need to talk to you about Rowdy… | Turk 我得跟你谈谈Rowdy |
[12:26] | Okay, wait. Before you say anything, | 好吧 等等 在你说之前 |
[12:27] | sorry I skipped out on breakfast | 抱歉我没和你吃早餐 |
[12:28] | to goof around with Rowdy, | 就和Rowdy玩去了 |
[12:30] | but you gotta understand, | 但是你得明白 |
[12:31] | Rowdy is more than just a dead toy to J.D. And me. | 对我和J.D.来说Rowdy不仅仅是个没有生命的玩具 |
[12:34] | We got him together in college | 我们上大学的时候一起买的 |
[12:36] | and he’s always been there. | 他一直陪着我们 |
[12:41] | The key to the salsa is passion. | 莎莎舞的关键就是热情 |
[12:43] | And spin! | 旋转吧 |
[12:48] | There were no drugs in Sam’s bag | Sam的包里没有药物 |
[12:49] | and his urinalysis came back clean. | 而且他的尿检也没问题 |
[12:52] | Don’t beat yourself up, big guy. | 别太自责了 大块头 |
[12:54] | I would have suspected me, too. | 如果是我也会这样怀疑的 |
[12:57] | Maybe we should post the transcript | 也许我们应该 |
[12:58] | for your “Nothing ever changes” Rant | 把你的结论”啥都不会变” |
[13:00] | in the cancer ward for the chemo patients as a little pick-me-up. | 张贴到癌症病房 去给那些化疗病人提提神 |
[13:03] | Oh, and FYI, i happen to | 而且顺便告诉你 |
[13:05] | like the voiceovers on Grey’s Anatomy, | 我恰好很喜欢<实习医生格蕾>的旁白呢 |
[13:07] | except for when they’re really vague and generic. | 除了那些非常模糊难懂的话 |
[13:11] | And so, in the end, I knew | 最终 我知道 |
[13:12] | what Elliot said about the way things were | Elliot说的那些话 |
[13:14] | had forever changed the way | 改变了我们对事情 |
[13:15] | we all thought about them. | 一直以来的看法 |
[13:20] | I actually don’t mind the new scrubs. | 我其实不太介意新手术服长这样儿哎 |
[13:22] | It really makes my outfit pop. | 这样一来 我的衣服就更加突出啦 |
[13:25] | Look, I know that you feel stupid | 我知道你冤枉了Sam |
[13:26] | for falsely accusing Sam, | 感觉自己很愚蠢 |
[13:28] | but it all goes away if you just apologize to him. | 但是如果你跟他道个歉 感觉就会好了 |
[13:30] | Way ahead of you on that score, Barboo. | 芭比 我早就先你一步了 |
[13:33] | I wanted to surprise the gentleman | 我想用一些他真正喜欢的东西 |
[13:35] | with something I thought he’d really enjoy, | 给他个惊喜 |
[13:37] | so I went out and got him | 所以我出去 |
[13:38] | a brick of heroin shaped like a heart. | 给他弄了一块心形的海洛因 |
[13:40] | Now, if I could just find him a funny card. | 现在只需要找张趣味贺卡了 |
[13:43] | If you really thought | 如果你真的认为 |
[13:44] | he was still a drug addict, | 他就是个瘾君子 |
[13:45] | you wouldn’t let him counsel people. | 你就不该让他给人们做咨询啊 |
[13:46] | Of course I would. | 我当然应该了 |
[13:47] | Addicts make the very best counselors | 瘾君子是最好的咨询师 |
[13:50] | because they know just exactly | 因为他们很了解 |
[13:51] | what druggies are going through, | 那些毒虫的感觉 |
[13:52] | mainly because, and see if you can follow this, | 主要是因为 看你能不能跟上我的思路啊 |
[13:56] | they’re currently going through it, too. | 他们自己目前也在经历那个阶段 |
[14:01] | I don’t care what you think. | 我不在乎你怎么想 |
[14:02] | I’m always gonna believe in people. | 我还是愿意相信别人的 |
[14:04] | All the best with that, Barbidiot. | 祝你好运了 撒比 |
[14:08] | You brought these caca-colored scrubs | 同志们 这么丑的手术服 |
[14:10] | on yourselves, folks, | 可是你们自找的啊 |
[14:12] | and thanks for playing along with that hideous suit, Ted. | 谢谢你穿这么丑的西装配合啊 Ted |
[14:15] | Playing along with what, sir? | 我怎么配合了 先生 |
[14:17] | Nothing. Looking sharp. | 当我没说 你看起来挺精神的 |
[14:19] | Wow. | 哇哦 |
[14:24] | See? It’s fine. | 好了吧 没事的 |
[14:26] | Nobody’s trying to poison… | 没人想毒你 |
[14:29] | I knew it! | 我就知道 |
[14:31] | She’s gone. | 她挂了 |
[14:33] | Oh, boy, | 天哪 |
[14:33] | someone’s gonna have to tell black doctor. | 得有人去把这事告诉黑人医生 |
[14:37] | I do not want that job. | 我可不想去 |
[14:40] | Zombie! | 诈尸啊 |
[14:41] | I can’t do this anymore. | 我做不下去了 |
[14:43] | I’m out. | 我退出 |
[14:44] | What? | 什么 |
[14:45] | Oh, no, no, toots. | 别啊 搭档 |
[14:47] | You’re out when I say you’re out! | 我让你退出才能退出 |
[14:49] | I saw that, Frank. | 我看见了 Frank |
[14:51] | Here’s the deal. | 计划是这样 |
[14:55] | When nobody’s looking, | 等没人注意的时候 |
[14:56] | we grab Stephen and make him go bye-bye. | 我们偷走Stephen处理掉 |
[14:58] | Then there will only be one dog left. | 这样就只会剩下一只狗了 |
[15:00] | So, when Lurch suddenly shows up with the real Rowdy, | 这样当Lurch突然带着真正的Rowdy出现的时候 |
[15:04] | Turk will have to assume | Turk就会认为 |
[15:05] | that he’s the one who stole him from the car. | 是他把狗从车里偷走了 |
[15:07] | Got it? | 明白吗 |
[15:08] | Whatever. | 随便了 |
[15:09] | Let’s do this. | 来吧 |
[15:11] | Laverne Roberts Laverne Roberts! | |
[15:15] | Laverne, I got the keys right here. | Laverne 我有钥匙啊 |
[15:20] | Well, tuna fish on a sponge. | 海绵加吞拿鱼 |
[15:24] | She’s getting closer. | 至少比上次靠谱了 |
[15:26] | Hey, Bob. | 嘿 Bob |
[15:27] | Hey, Maggie. | 嘿 Maggie |
[15:32] | I thought we were gonna take care of that foot. | 我以为我们能治好你的脚呢 |
[15:35] | I don’t have insurance. | 我没保险 |
[15:37] | It’s okay, I can get by. | 没事的 我能挺过去 |
[15:40] | Everyone reacts differently to unpleasant discoveries. | 每个人遇到不愉快的事 反应都不同 |
[15:43] | Some people get angry. | 有些人会很生气 |
[15:44] | Save my seat. | 给我留着位子 |
[15:46] | Others are admittedly a tad more dramatic. | 有些人则会进入戏剧模式 |
[15:49] | Oh, my God, he’s gone. | 天哪 他不见了 |
[15:50] | I think I’m gonna be sick. | 我觉得我要吐了 |
[15:51] | I never got the chance to tell him I loved him. | 我一直没机会给他说我爱他 |
[15:54] | I mean, guys, I know all about bottoming out. | 我是说 朋友们 我知道跌入谷底的感觉 |
[15:58] | All right? | 好吗 |
[15:58] | It wasn’t long ago that I was out there, | 不久之前我就跪在在外面 |
[16:00] | on my knees, praying to the gods for help. | 向上帝祈求帮助 |
[16:04] | – God, please! – Lord! | – 上帝 求你了 – 主啊 |
[16:06] | – Please, God! – Please, God! | – 求你了 上帝 – 求你了 主 |
[16:07] | – Bring him back. – Why? | – 把他还给我吧 – 为什么 |
[16:09] | Bring back our Rowdy! | 还我们的Rowdy |
[16:12] | That was weird. | 好奇怪 |
[16:13] | Okay, why don’t we call it a day, okay? | 好了 今天就到这里吧 |
[16:15] | Okay, guys? | 好吗 |
[16:16] | Proud of you, proud of you, | 为你骄傲 为你骄傲 |
[16:17] | proud of you, proud of you. | 为你骄傲 为你骄傲 |
[16:23] | Are you… Are you seriously | 你真的是在 |
[16:24] | doing the cliched sarcastic slow clap? | 做老掉牙的讽刺性的慢鼓掌吗 |
[16:26] | Because that is way too 1980s. | 因为那真是80年代才流行的 |
[16:28] | It was a hell of a performance. | 讲的可真好啊 |
[16:30] | The attitude, the indignation. | 这态度 这义愤填膺 |
[16:32] | It was damn near believable, do you know that? | 你知道吗 我差点就相信了 |
[16:34] | Honestly, I don’t really | 老实说 我觉得 |
[16:36] | feel the need to convince you of anything, | 我没有义务去说服你相信我 |
[16:38] | but I will say | 但是我可以告诉你 |
[16:40] | that if you’re waiting to watch me slip, | 如果你等着看我出错 |
[16:42] | I think things are gonna get | 我想你一定 |
[16:43] | really frustrating for you. | 会很失望的 |
[16:45] | Let me tell you something, man. | 伙计 让我告诉你吧 |
[16:47] | This guy is amazing, okay? | 这家伙简直太棒了 好吗 |
[16:49] | He’s unbelievable. | 他真是不可思议 |
[16:50] | To even get into his class, | 要想进入他的小组 |
[16:52] | you have to bring any | 你要把家里的药物 |
[16:53] | drugs you have at home so you’re not tempted. | 都带给他这样你就不会受诱惑了 |
[16:56] | Let’s see if I’ve got this right. | 看我理解的对不对啊 |
[16:58] | You have to give your drugs to him? | 你必须把你的药给他 |
[17:01] | Oh, absolutely, yeah. | 当然了 对啊 |
[17:03] | Oh, that reminds me. | 噢 突然想起来 |
[17:04] | Uh, I found these in my dryer. | 在我吹风机里找到的 |
[17:08] | Thank you, Lloyd. Thank you. | 谢谢你 Lloyd 谢谢你 |
[17:14] | He’s doing very well. | 他做得很好 |
[17:16] | Even I have to admit, | 我必须得承认 |
[17:18] | that was pretty darn clever. | 这真是高招啊 |
[17:19] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:21] | I came up with it when I was shooting up | 我跟我的负责人在他的车后座 |
[17:22] | with my sponsor in the back of his El Camino. | 注射毒品的时候我突然想到了这个主意 |
[17:24] | Crazy! | 好疯狂 |
[17:26] | I’m gonna go ahead and take this whole moment, | 我要记住这一刻 |
[17:28] | I’m gonna find Dr. Barbie | 我要去找芭比医生 |
[17:30] | and I’m going to rub it in her face. | 无情的把这事扔她脸上去 |
[17:39] | Well, howdy, boys! | 同志们好啊 |
[17:40] | ‘Member me? | 记得我吗 |
[17:42] | Ghost dog! | 鬼狗狗 |
[17:43] | Ghost dog! | 鬼狗狗 |
[17:45] | You forced my hand. | 你逼我出手的啊 |
[17:47] | Gimme that! | 拿过来 |
[17:49] | How dare you steal our dog? | 你居然敢偷我的狗 |
[17:50] | – Huh? – Sorry, you lose, bye-bye. | – 啊 – 不好意思 你输了 拜拜 |
[17:53] | Oh, and you should still have | 你喝咖啡之前最好 |
[17:54] | someone check your coffee before you drink it. | 再找个人试试啊 |
[18:04] | Squid oil. | 乌贼汁 |
[18:06] | That’s one for you, Frank. | 算你赢一次 Frank |
[18:09] | Barbie, | 芭比 |
[18:09] | I have the most exciting news to tell you! | 告诉你个激动人心的消息 |
[18:12] | What the hell, people? | 搞什么鬼呢 你们 |
[18:13] | I just saw Maggie Kent in the park. | 我刚才看见Maggie Kent在公园里 |
[18:15] | Why didn’t we treat her? | 为什么不治好她 |
[18:16] | She has no insurance. | 她没保险啊 |
[18:18] | Well, why didn’t we do what we always do? | 为什么不像往常那样做 |
[18:19] | Why didn’t you fix it while | 为什么不趁我转过身 |
[18:20] | I turned my back and pretend not to notice? | 假装没注意的时候治好她呢 |
[18:23] | You know the dance. | 你们懂的啦 |
[18:24] | We used to, | 以前是这样 |
[18:25] | but if you’re gonna threaten | 但是拿几套手术服 |
[18:25] | to fire us over taking a pair of scrubs, | 你都要威胁开除我们 |
[18:27] | why wouldn’t we think you’d fire us | 那我们肯定会认为 |
[18:29] | for treating an uninsured patient? | 如果我们治疗没保险的病人你也会开除我们了 |
[18:31] | Yeah, when you took away the scrubs, | 是啊 你夺走了我们的手术服 |
[18:32] | you took away the trust, | 也夺走了我们的信任 |
[18:33] | and without trust, everything falls apart. | 如果没有信任 一切都分崩离析了 |
[18:37] | And just like that, we got our old scrubs back. | 就这样 我们又换回了我们的老手术服 |
[18:48] | I’m telling you guys, | 同志们 |
[18:49] | this could have been a much bigger moment. | 这应该是个更隆重的时刻啊 |
[18:52] | Even though I was the only one | 即使只有我 |
[18:53] | who knew how to embrace life, | 懂得如何拥抱生活 |
[18:55] | we all left thinking about | 但是我们都在思考 |
[18:56] | how important trust is. | 信任的重要性 |
[19:00] | Dr. Cox let Elliot keep her trust | Cox医生决定 让Elliot对人性的信心 |
[19:01] | in humankind a while longer. | 多保留一会儿 |
[19:04] | I… I just wanted to apologize to you, | 我 我想给你道个歉 |
[19:07] | Sam, for not believing in you. | Sam 抱歉我怀疑了你 |
[19:11] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:14] | Well, why didn’t you tell her? | 你为什么不告诉她 |
[19:16] | ‘Cause this hospital will eventually | 因为医院早晚会让她变得 |
[19:18] | make her just as cynical | 和这垃圾地方的其他人 |
[19:19] | as everybody else in the dump. | 一样愤世嫉俗 |
[19:21] | She didn’t need my help on that one. | 就不用我来推波助澜了 |
[19:23] | By the way, do me a favor. | 顺便说一下 帮个忙 |
[19:24] | If you do use later, don’t drive. | 如果你晚会儿要嗑药 别开车 |
[19:29] | – I take the bus, dude. – Yeah. | – 伙计 我搭公车 – 好 |
[19:31] | Carla protected the trust | Carla坦诚了一切 |
[19:31] | that we have in her by coming clean. | 来维持我们对她的信任 |
[19:34] | Anyway, I should have told you guys | 总之 我应该告诉你们 |
[19:35] | I lost him back then, but, | 那时候我把他弄丢了 但是 |
[19:36] | hopefully, this’ll help you forgive me. | 希望这个可以让你们原谅我 |
[19:39] | Whoa! | 哇哦 |
[19:41] | Look at them standing next to each other. | 看看他俩站在一起的样子 |
[19:43] | Two beautiful dead dogs. | 两只美丽的死狗标本 |
[19:45] | Now, at least, you can both have one. | 现在你们俩可以一人一个了 |
[19:48] | I’m cool with keeping Stephen. | 我很愿意留下Stephen |
[19:49] | We’ve gotten to know each other quite well. | 我们已经混得很熟了 |
[19:51] | Well, how are we supposed to know who’s who? | 但是我们怎么区分他们俩啊 |
[19:54] | That’s Stephen. Don’t ask me how I know that. | 那是Stephen 别问我为啥知道 |
[19:58] | As for Dr. Kelso, he knew | 对Kelso医生来说 他知道 |
[19:59] | that trusting us again was probably foolish. | 再次相信我们可能是个愚蠢的行为 |
[20:03] | Good night, sir. | 晚安 先生 |
[20:07] | Still, it was worth it. | 但是还是值得的 |
[20:12] | You want half my sandwich? | 要分一半三明治吗 |
[20:14] | Thank you, Mrs. Suarez. | 谢谢你 Suarez太太 |
[20:17] | It’s Kent, Bob. | 是Kent Bob |
[20:18] | – Maggie… – Shhh! | – Maggie – 嘘 |
[20:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |