时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Lately, people around here were happier than usual. | 近来 这里的人们都比以往更加开心 |
[00:06] | Elliot, because she had finally said those three magic words. | Elliot 因为她终于说出了那三个充满魔力的字眼 |
[00:09] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[00:12] | Todd, because he had finally found his true calling as a doctor. | Todd 因为他最终发现了他作为一名医生的使命 |
[00:16] | So, what’s up with plastic surgery? | 今天的整形手术怎么样啊 |
[00:17] | Dude, it’s amazing. | 老兄 超棒的 |
[00:18] | Just when you think you can’t see another great pair of boobs, | 当你觉得你不会再看到特别赞的胸部的时候 |
[00:21] | you see an awesome dong. | 你就看到一条巨根了 |
[00:22] | And Dr. Kelso was giddy | Kelso医生特别开心 |
[00:23] | because it was the first Monday of the month. | 因为这是每月的第一个周一 |
[00:26] | And today, nothing could dampen his spirits, | 在今天 任何事情都不会扫了他的兴 |
[00:29] | not even a grieving family. | 甚至连一个悲痛的家庭也不会 |
[00:31] | I am so sorry for your loss. | 对于你失去的亲人我深表哀悼 |
[00:33] | He was a fighter right till the end. | 他是个勇士斗争到了最后 |
[00:36] | We did everything we could. | 我们已经尽力了 |
[00:39] | See, today was the day the hypodermic needles arrived. | 今天皮下注射针到货了 |
[00:45] | – Happy Needle Day, Lloyd. – And to you, sir. | – 注射针节快乐 Lloyd – 你也是 先生 |
[00:48] | And thanks for sending down an extra set of hands. | 多谢你派人来帮忙 |
[00:51] | I’m a lawyer. | 我可是个律师 |
[00:53] | I still don’t understand why you get so excited over needles. | 我还是不明白为什么你会对注射针这么兴奋 |
[00:56] | Thanks to a delightful decimal error | 多亏了20年前泽菲尔医药公司的 |
[00:59] | made 20 years ago by the good folks at Zeffer Pharmaceuticals, | 诸位优秀员工们犯的一个美妙的小数点错误 |
[01:03] | each month, Sacred Heart gets $50,000 worth | 每个月 圣心医院都以极低极低的 |
[01:07] | of hypodermic needles for the low, low price of $50. | 50美元的价格拿到价值5万美元的针头 |
[01:12] | That’s it. | 终于好了 |
[01:14] | I can’t feel my arms. | 我的胳膊没知觉了 |
[01:16] | Now, Lloyd, given your past history as a dirt bag junkie, | Lloyd 鉴于你之前吸毒的经历 |
[01:20] | I have to ask. | 我得确认一下 |
[01:23] | Did you take any of Uncle Bob’s needles? | 你有没有偷拿大叔的针头 |
[01:26] | No, sir. I don’t use needles anymore. | 没有 先生 我已经不再用针管注射了 |
[01:28] | – Oh, so you finally got clean? – No. Sign here. | – 噢 那你终于戒掉了 – 没 在这儿签字 |
[01:33] | This is a straw, Lloyd. | 这是根吸管 Lloyd |
[01:35] | Doctor Reid! I have a package for you. | Reid医生 有你的快递 |
[01:39] | It’s addressed to your home, but since you’re here… | 地址写的是你家 但是既然你人在这里 |
[01:41] | Lloyd, I wanted that delivered to my house because it’s private | Lloyd 我想让它寄到家是因为这是隐私 |
[01:44] | and it’ll be embarrassing for me to open it here at the hospital. | 要我在医院拆这个包裹是很丢人的 |
[01:49] | – We can’t. – We have to. | – 我们不能这样做 – 我们不得不这么做 |
[01:51] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[01:52] | You’re talking about opening someone else’s mail. | 我们正在讨论的是私拆别人的包裹 |
[01:54] | I think we should stop for a moment | 我觉得我们应该暂停一下 |
[01:56] | and consider the ethical implications here. | 好好思考一下伦理道德的问题 |
[02:00] | All done. | 搞定 |
[02:08] | Keith, I’m home. | Keith 我回来了 |
[02:11] | Hey, Dr. Reid. | 嘿 Reid医生 |
[02:13] | We accidentally opened your package and felt so guilty, | 我们不小心拆开了你的包裹 觉得很内疚 |
[02:16] | we came by to install your | 所以特意过来帮你 |
[02:18] | “Slide and Glide Stripper Pole.” | 安装”滑来滑去钢管” |
[02:21] | How did you get in here? | 你们怎么进来的 |
[02:22] | Hot cookies, anyone? | 新鲜出炉的饼干 有人要吃吗 |
[02:25] | Keith Keith! | |
[02:28] | Do you know how hard it is to install those things? | 你知道装这些东西有多难吗 |
[02:30] | Just be grateful. | 知足一点吧 |
[02:37] | You guys are gonna love this! | 你们会爱死这东西的 |
[02:39] | Oh, yeah! | 噢 没错 |
[02:41] | – Why did he take off his shirt? – I don’t know, Keith. | – 他为什么把上衣脱了 – 我不知道 Keith |
[03:00] | I have a small, non-fat latte for Dr. Dorian. | Dorian医生的小杯脱脂拿铁好了 |
[03:03] | What the hell, Long-Face? We were here first. | 搞什么 苦瓜脸 我们先来的 |
[03:05] | Yeah, but Dr. D’s the king. | 是没错 但D医生是这里的王者 |
[03:07] | I didn’t ask to be special, it just kind of happened. | 我可没要求特殊待遇 它就这么自然而然发生了 |
[03:10] | Still, after six years of being the star around here, | 但当了6年这里的主角之后 |
[03:12] | I couldn’t help but wonder what it would be like | 我忍不住会想 |
[03:14] | if the spotlight were on | 如果聚光灯是照在 |
[03:15] | some of my supporting players for a change. | 一些配角演员身上会是什么样 |
[03:18] | Jumbo coffee for Todd. | Todd的特大杯咖啡 |
[03:20] | Everything’s jumbo on the Todd. | Todd身上的一切都是特大的哦 |
[03:23] | It doesn’t matter that he’s a dude. | 对方是男的也无所谓 |
[03:24] | People should know you’re well-endowed. | 世人都应该了解你身吊巨根 |
[03:27] | – Cappuccino for Jordan. – Give me that. | – Jordan的卡布奇诺 – 给我 |
[03:30] | Now, let’s see who I can sit with | 看看我要和谁坐一起 |
[03:32] | that will drive me the least insane. | 能将我的抓狂程度降到最低 |
[03:36] | Definitely not. | 绝对不是他 |
[03:37] | Oh, what a sweet moment. | 噢 多么甜蜜的一刻 |
[03:40] | I should ruin it. | 我要去毁了它 |
[03:42] | Stop that! | 停下 |
[03:44] | We’re on me now. | 现在焦点在我身上 |
[03:46] | Extra hot tea for Ted. | Ted的特别烫的茶 |
[03:49] | You didn’t give your cardboard sleeve. | 你没给我隔热套 |
[03:51] | Still, don’t rock the boat. You don’t want people staring. | 算了 还是别自找麻烦了 你可不想被别人注视 |
[03:55] | Besides, how hot can it be? | 再说了 能有多烫 |
[03:57] | Holy mother of God! | 圣母玛利亚啊 |
[03:59] | Huge mistake, huge mistake! | 大错特错 大错特错 |
[04:02] | Just keep moving. No one saw that. | 继续走 没人看到 |
[04:08] | Kelso. | 是Kelso |
[04:10] | Robert Kelso医学博士 内科主任 | |
[04:13] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[04:15] | Hey, maybe it’s the surprise party | 嘿 可能是你期待了 |
[04:17] | you’ve been waiting for your whole life. | 一辈子的惊喜派对 |
[04:19] | Just play it cool, Teddy-boy. | 要淡定 小阿飞 |
[04:22] | The party man is here! | 派对主角来喽 |
[04:24] | It’s not a surprise party, Ted. | 这不是惊喜派对 Ted |
[04:26] | It’ll never be. | 永远不会有的 |
[04:28] | Nurse Espinosa and her chiquita nursitas are here | Espinosa护士和她的美女同事们 |
[04:32] | because they want more dinero. | 来这儿要求涨薪 |
[04:35] | Dr. Kelso and his racism. | Kelso医生种族歧视 |
[04:38] | We’re not asking for much, just the basic cost-of-living raise. | 我们的要求并不过分 只是最基本的涨薪 |
[04:42] | No chance, pink pants. | 不可能的 小妞儿们 |
[04:44] | Sir, the last thing we need is a strike. | 先生 我们最不希望发生的就是罢工 |
[04:47] | They’ll never do it, Ted. | 他们永远不会的 Ted |
[04:49] | A strike would hurt the patients. | 罢工会影响到病人 |
[04:51] | See, that’s their biggest weakness. | 那是她们最大的弱点 |
[04:54] | They care about the patients. | 她们关心病人 |
[04:56] | This isn’t over, Dr. Kelso. | 这事儿没完呢 Kelso医生 |
[04:58] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. Scram. | 是啊 是啊 快走吧 |
[05:02] | Sir, they aren’t asking for much, | 先生 她们要的又不多 |
[05:05] | and the little things can make a big difference. | 一点点小恩惠就能产生巨大的变化 |
[05:07] | I know I’d be a lot happier with some extra cash, | 像我就会开心得多 如果有多一些钱 |
[05:11] | or friend, | 或者朋友 |
[05:12] | or hair. | 或者头发 |
[05:13] | How would your life be any different if you had hair? | 就算你有了头发 你的生活能有什么变化 |
[05:24] | Don’t worry, baby. You’ll get your turn. | 别着急 宝贝儿 会轮到你的 |
[05:27] | Which conditioner are you going to buy? | 你要买哪种护发素 |
[05:38] | Too many choices! | 太多种选择了 |
[05:41] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[05:48] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[05:52] | No! | 不要 |
[05:54] | Why do I have hair? | 我为什么要长头发 |
[05:56] | Why do I have hair? | 为什么要长头发 |
[05:58] | Why? | 为什么 |
[06:04] | I wonder if they’d still do me after I buried Mom. | 我想知道在我亲手埋了我妈之后她们还会要我吗 |
[06:11] | – Rounds sucked today. – I know. | – 今天的巡房糟透了 – 就是 |
[06:12] | Dr. Wen didn’t set me up once. | 温医生从来没陷害过我 |
[06:14] | He never said “Bone,” “Organ” Or “Suction.” | 他从来不说”骨头” “器官”或者”抽吸” |
[06:17] | I mean, I did what I could with “Carpal tunnel,” | 说”腕管”的时候我已经尽力了 |
[06:18] | but I don’t think people got | 但我不认为大家 |
[06:20] | that I was using that as a metaphor for vagina. | 理解了我是用它在比喻阴道 |
[06:22] | No, Todd, I’m talking about | 不 Todd 我说的是 |
[06:24] | when that intern asked me about cardiovascular instabilities. | 那个实习生问我心血管不稳定的事情 |
[06:28] | – Dude, I’ve got to tell you, man… – TODD: Turk’s bummed. | – 兄弟 我必须得告诉你 – Turk现在很低落 |
[06:30] | He definitely needs a high-five, but which one? | 他绝对需要一个击掌 但哪种好呢 |
[06:33] | Chin-up five, tough-to-be-black five, | 是激励式 做黑人好难式 |
[06:35] | need-a-hug five, need-a-tug five? | 急需拥抱式还是急需帮助式 |
[06:37] | Wait, what’s he talking about? | 等会儿 他说什么呢 |
[06:39] | Okay, just take the last word he says and add a five to it. | 算了 就用他说的最后一个词然后击个掌好了 |
[06:42] | I don’t know, it just all seems a little unfair. | 我不知道 感觉所有的事情都不太公平 |
[06:44] | Unfair five. | 不公平击掌 |
[06:46] | Thanks, man. You always know the right things to say. | 多谢了 兄弟 你总是知道该说什么 |
[06:48] | I work hard on those. | 我一直在努力钻研 |
[06:50] | – Excuse me, Dr. Quinlan? – Who? | – 打扰一下 Quinlan医生 – 谁 |
[06:53] | – That’s you, Todd. – Oh, yeah. | – 你啊 Todd – 噢 是啊 |
[06:54] | I just want to thank you | 我只是想来感谢你 |
[06:55] | for helping with my daughter’s condition. | 可以帮助改善我女儿的状况 |
[06:58] | It’s hard enough being 16 and she shouldn’t have to be teased | 要知道16岁这个年龄已经够难熬了 她不应该就因为 |
[07:01] | by her classmates just because she looks so different. | 看上去与众不同而被同学嘲笑 |
[07:04] | I am glad to help, ma’am. | 我很乐意帮忙 女士 |
[07:08] | You are making a difference in her daughter’s life. | 你将要改变她女儿的人生 |
[07:11] | What are you fixing, some type of major facial deformity? | 你要修复什么 严重面部畸形吗 |
[07:14] | – No, I’m giving her giant cans. – Okay. | – 不 我要给她对巨乳 – 好吧 |
[07:20] | Have you ever heard the phrase, “Excuse me”? | 你有听说过”打扰一下”这句话吗 |
[07:22] | Here, take the fake sugars, | 给 拿着这些代糖 |
[07:23] | ’cause I hope you get cancer, I really do. | 因为我希望你得癌症 真心的 |
[07:31] | Well, my parents were mean to me. | 我的父母以前对我很刻薄 |
[07:33] | – Oh… – They were mean, apparently. | – 噢 – 他们肯定很刻薄 |
[07:36] | Keith and I are always so busy, that he suggested | Keith和我都一直都很忙 所以他提议 |
[07:38] | that we meet here for ten minutes before our shift starts | 我们在轮班开始之前十分钟在这儿见面 |
[07:40] | for coffee, for some together-time. Isn’t that sweet? | 喝个咖啡 享受一下共处时光 是不是很甜蜜 |
[07:45] | That may have been the most bored I’ve ever been | 这大概是我听人对我说过的 |
[07:48] | whilst someone was talking to me. | 最无聊的事了 |
[07:50] | She’s ruining coffee-time. | 她在破坏我们的咖啡时间 |
[07:52] | Just pretend she’s not here. | 就假装她不在这儿好了 |
[07:55] | – So, anyways, babe… – I hate everybody. | – 不管怎样 宝贝儿 – 我讨厌每一个人 |
[07:58] | Oh, look at those two. | 噢 看看那俩货 |
[07:59] | Must be the Beard of The Month Club. | 他们肯定是每月胡子协会的 |
[08:01] | “My beard is nice and white.” “Well, my beard is more bushy.” | “我的胡子又白又漂亮” “我的胡子更加浓密” |
[08:06] | “Let’s be friends!” | “我们做好朋友吧” |
[08:07] | Morons. | 白痴 |
[08:08] | – I love you. – I love you, too. | – 我爱你 – 我也爱你 |
[08:15] | Whoa, what the hell was that? | 哇哦 刚才那算什么 |
[08:16] | I finally told Keith I loved him. | 我终于告诉Keith我爱他了 |
[08:18] | Now that you’ve said what he wants to hear, | 现在你把他想听的话说出来了 |
[08:20] | he doesn’t have to work for it. | 他就不会再为此争取了 |
[08:22] | It’s like when guys are really trying to sleep with you. | 就好像有男人特别想跟你上床 |
[08:24] | When you finally give it up, there are no more flowers. | 你最终妥协后 就再也收不到花了 |
[08:27] | Next thing you know, it’s 20 years later | 下一件事情就是20年后 |
[08:29] | and you’re standing over him while he sleeps, | 他睡觉的时候 你站在旁边 |
[08:30] | your third martini in one hand and a steak knife in the other. | 一手拿着你的第三杯马提尼 另一只手拿着牛排刀 |
[08:34] | And sure, he’s taken a sleeping pill, | 当然了 他吃过安眠药了 |
[08:36] | so you can slice his arm open a little bit without waking him up, | 所以你就可以轻轻在他手臂上切开一个小口子还不用惊醒他 |
[08:40] | but it’s not satisfying, and you know why? | 但你也不觉得满足 知道为什么吗 |
[08:43] | Because you’ve lost the power. | 因为你已经失去掌控权 |
[08:45] | Hey, Per-Per, | 嘿 佩佩 |
[08:46] | did you ever figure out what happened to your arm? | 你弄清楚你的胳膊是怎么回事了吗 |
[08:49] | No. | 没有 |
[08:52] | Yes, phew. | 呜 好险 |
[08:57] | Carla, can you pull a file for me? | Carla 你能帮我调出份文件吗 |
[08:59] | Sorry, I need another five hours to put this box of needles away. | 抱歉 我还需要5个小时把这箱注射针挪走 |
[09:04] | – I don’t get it. – It’s a slowdown, Ted. | – 啥意思 – 她们是在消极怠工 Ted |
[09:08] | The nurses think they’re being clever, still treating patients, | 护士们自作聪明 依旧诊治病人 |
[09:11] | but with everything else moving more slowly. | 但做其他事都特别慢 |
[09:14] | And why are you standing here doing nothing? | 你又为什么站在这儿无所事事 |
[09:17] | I know this is a slowdown, | 我知道这是在消极怠工 |
[09:18] | but I can’t really work any slower than I normally do, | 但我真心已经不能比平时更慢了 |
[09:21] | so I pretty much have to come to a complete stop. | 所以我只能是完全停止工作的状态 |
[09:24] | Now, if you’re asking why I’m standing here specifically, | 如果你要具体问我站在这儿干嘛 |
[09:26] | it’s because I replaced that light bulb with a tanning bulb. | 我正把白炽灯泡换成美黑灯泡 |
[09:30] | I’m tired of being the only white guy at my mosque. | 我真是受够了作为清真寺里唯一的白人 |
[09:34] | You know what? If the nurses keep going on like this, | 知道吗 如果那帮护士继续这样怠下去 |
[09:37] | I’m going to give them their raise, | 我就给她们涨薪 |
[09:38] | but I’m going to pay for it by firing three of them, | 但是要开除3个人我才干 |
[09:40] | the ugly ones. How does that sound? | 丑的那几个 这主意怎么样 |
[09:42] | Whatever you think is right, sir. | 无论你怎么想都是对的 先生 |
[09:44] | You’re an ass. | 你就是个混蛋 |
[09:45] | Ted, you idiot. You just said the out-loud thing in your head | Ted 你个白痴 刚把你心里想的话说出来了 |
[09:48] | and the in-your-head thing out loud! | 还是特别大声地说出来了 |
[09:50] | Don’t make eye contact, just keep moving! | 避免眼神交流 继续走 |
[09:57] | I’m sorry, but that mother should not be giving that little girl | 抱歉 但那位母亲不应该在她女儿 |
[10:00] | breast implants for her sweet-sixteen present. | 16岁的时候给她做隆胸手术 |
[10:01] | So she’s 16. What’s the big deal, T-Dog? | 就算她16岁 有什么大不了的 T哥 |
[10:04] | Well, I have a daughter. Imagine being a parent. | 我有一个女儿 想象一下你为人父的感受 |
[10:11] | Dad, can I talk to you? | 爸爸 能跟你谈谈吗 |
[10:13] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[10:15] | I don’t want to wear a banana hammock anymore. | 我不想再穿丁字裤了 |
[10:18] | Rod! Why? | Rod 为什么啊 |
[10:23] | Because I stuff. | 因为我还要塞袜子 |
[10:24] | Want to know a secret? | 想知道秘诀吗 |
[10:31] | I stuff, too. | 我也塞的 |
[10:34] | There you go. | 好了好了 |
[10:37] | I don’t stuff. | 我不塞的 |
[10:39] | Maybe you should. | 也许你该”填塞”了 |
[10:41] | You know what? I will just have a little conversation | 知道吗 我这就去找你们 |
[10:44] | with your department head. | 部门领导谈谈 |
[10:48] | All I’m saying is, it’s not right. The girl’s only 16. | 我只是想说 这样做不对 那个女孩只有16岁 |
[10:51] | Yeah. No, I felt the same way until her mother’s check cleared. | 她母亲的支票兑现之前 我跟你想的一样 |
[10:55] | Look, you’re not even in my department, | 听着 你都不是我们部门的 |
[10:57] | so maybe I’m missing something here? | 还是说我不知道你调过来了 |
[10:58] | Do you see any of your beeswax here? | 你在这儿看到自己的”蜂蜡”没 |
[11:00] | Because I sure as hell don’t. | 因为我铁定是没看到 |
[11:02] | Todd, do you see Dr. Turk’s beeswax? | Todd 你看到Turk医生的”蜂蜡”没 |
[11:04] | What the hell is he talking about? | 他到底说什么呢 |
[11:06] | Todd, come. | Todd 过来 |
[11:09] | Look, I know your buddy thinks he’s the bee’s knees… | 听着 我知道你兄弟自以为是这里的”蜂王” |
[11:12] | What is with this dude and bees? | 这家伙到底和蜜蜂有什么关系 |
[11:14] | …but if he keeps poking his nose in my business, | 但如果他再来对我的事情指手画脚 |
[11:16] | I will torch him with every department head in this place. | 我就把他连带这地方的每个部门领导放把火烧了 |
[11:18] | See how that helps his career. | 看他以后还怎么升职 |
[11:21] | Internal “Uh-oh” Five. | 内心”麻烦了”击掌 |
[11:25] | Uh-oh. | 麻烦了 |
[11:27] | What took you so long? I need a drink! | 怎么那么久 我需要喝一杯 |
[11:31] | I’m so sorry, sweetheart. I was just with this super-rude patient | 太抱歉了 甜心 我刚在处理一个特别无理的病人 |
[11:34] | whose heart kept stopping. He’s dead now, | 他的心脏不跳了 现在已经死了 |
[11:37] | but, darn it all, he | 但是去他的 |
[11:38] | should’ve known that my ex-wife was down here | 他应该知道我前妻在楼下要死要活 |
[11:41] | jonesing for a Cosmo. | 等着喝一杯四海为家 |
[11:43] | He is so getting cut again tonight. | 他的胳膊今天晚上又要遭殃了 |
[11:45] | I have to get my jacket. | 我去拿外套 |
[11:48] | All right, Trish, I’m off to the movies with my boyfriend | 好了 Trish 我要去和我的男朋友看电影了 |
[11:50] | who doesn’t treat me any differently, | 他待我一如既往 |
[11:51] | even though I already said I loved him. | 即使是在我说了我爱他之后 |
[11:53] | My name’s not Trish. | 我不叫Trish |
[11:54] | That’s okay, it was for her benefit. | 无所谓 我是说给她听的 |
[11:57] | Hey, sweetie. | 嘿 亲爱的 |
[12:00] | The guys are going to play poker. | 兄弟们要去玩纸牌 |
[12:02] | – Is it okay if we skip the movie? – Sure. | – 我们不去看电影可以吗 – 当然 |
[12:05] | Oh, thanks, babe. | 太感谢了 宝贝儿 |
[12:08] | Don’t say anything. Let the dark side draw her in. | 什么都别说 就让黑暗慢慢吞噬她 |
[12:12] | Come on, come to Mama. | 来吧 到妈妈这儿来 |
[12:14] | – Jordan, teach me. – Okay, it’s simple. | – Jordan 教教我 – 好吧 简单得很 |
[12:16] | If he thinks it’s okay to mess with you, you just mess with him. | 如果他觉得糊弄你没关系的话 你也去糊弄他 |
[12:20] | Done! | 懂啦 |
[12:21] | It’s so fun to screw with someone’s relationship, | 搅黄别人的感情真是太有意思了 |
[12:24] | and such good practice for when my daughter grows up. | 也是为未来教育女儿的绝好练手 |
[12:27] | – Still, when someone… – Is heading down a bad path, | – 但当有人 – 走错了道路 |
[12:30] | I’d always try to stop them. | 我总是会阻止她们 |
[12:32] | Carla, I think you should reconsider the slowdown. | Carla 我觉得你要重新考虑一下怠工的事 |
[12:35] | Can’t talk, Ted. | 没法说话 Ted |
[12:36] | Julie and I have to carry this chart to this patient’s room. | 我和Julie必须把这份记录拿去病房 |
[12:41] | Of course, there’s nothing I can do… | 当然了 我也无能为力 |
[12:43] | If they’re as stubborn as Turk is. | 如果她们都跟Turk一样顽固的话 |
[12:46] | This isn’t over, man. That girl should not be having surgery. | 这事儿没完呢 兄弟 那个女孩不应该做那个手术 |
[12:49] | Dude, you shouldn’t screw with Dr. Green. | 兄弟 你不应该招惹Green医生 |
[12:50] | I’m not afraid of Dr. Green. | 我可不怕Green医生 |
[12:55] | Great, that just makes me want to… | 那就好 这只想让我 |
[12:57] | Laugh and laugh and laugh. | 不停地笑啊笑 |
[13:00] | I mean, look at him there by himself. Rub it in for funsies. | 看他一个人只身在那儿 我去刺激他找找乐子 |
[13:03] | Hey, Keith, where’s Blondie? | 嘿 Keith 你的金发美女呢 |
[13:05] | I thought it was your little coffee-date time. | 我还以为现在是你们的咖啡约会小时段呢 |
[13:08] | If she was mad about something, why wouldn’t she just tell me? | 如果她因为什么生气了 为什么不直接告诉我 |
[13:11] | You know, I guess I thought once she finally said “I love you,” | 你知道吗 我本以为她最终说了”我爱你” |
[13:15] | all this insecure game-playing would stop, you know? | 所有这些缺乏安全感之类的把戏都应该停下来了 |
[13:20] | Bye, Jordan. | 再见 Jordan |
[13:22] | That did not give me | 这话没给我带来 |
[13:23] | the delicious, satisfied feeling I was going for. | 当初追求的令人满意的愉悦感 |
[13:32] | Oh, look, it’s Keith. | 看呐 是Keith |
[13:34] | Yeah, well, if he wants to talk to me, he can find me, right? | 好啊 如果他想跟我说话 他自然能找到我 对吧 |
[13:36] | Right. | 没错 |
[13:38] | Perry, I think there’s something wrong with me. | Perry 我觉得我出问题了 |
[13:41] | Now, that is the understatement of this still-very-young century. | 才过了短短的一个世纪 你这么说也太客气了 |
[13:45] | I may have screwed up Blonde Stick’s relationship, | 我可能搅坏了金发火柴棍儿的感情 |
[13:48] | and now I have this really weird feeling. | 现在我感觉很奇怪 |
[13:52] | It’s called guilt, you Vulcan. | 那叫愧疚 你这个伏尔甘 |
[13:54] | And why the hell are you giving out relationship advice, anyway? | 你没事儿给什么恋爱建议啊 |
[13:57] | What are you, Oprah? | 以为你是谁 欧普拉吗 |
[14:02] | Hi, everyone! | 嗨 大家好啊 |
[14:03] | We’re back. We’re talking with Barbara, | 回到节目中来 我们本次的嘉宾是Barbara |
[14:06] | a cancer survivor, who | 一位癌症幸存者 |
[14:07] | went on to form her own head scarf company. | 她成立了自己的头巾公司 |
[14:10] | Tell us about that. | 跟我们讲讲吧 |
[14:12] | When my hair fell out from the chemo… | 当我的头发因为化疗而脱落 |
[14:14] | Not only is that a huge downer, but scarves are tacky. | 不仅故事丧气 头巾也太俗气 |
[14:18] | Instead, how about I dance | 不如我和一个长得 |
[14:20] | with a little girl who looks just like me? | 跟我很像的小女孩一起跳舞怎么样 |
[14:27] | Right? Look at us, we’re like twins. | 怎么样 看看我们 好像双胞胎一样 |
[14:32] | Can you believe it? | 你们能相信吗 |
[14:34] | I would watch that show. | 我一定会看那个节目的 |
[14:37] | Anyway, go fix this for me. | 不管怎样 去帮我修复他们的关系 |
[14:39] | Barbie can handle this on her own. She is an adult. | Barbie自己能处理好 她是个成年人了 |
[14:45] | See, Keith, I’ve been practicing, and you’re missing it. | 看到没 Keith 我一直在练习 你却看不到 |
[14:51] | You wanna make 12, 13 bucks? | 想不想赚个十二三块 |
[14:54] | Just send it to Keith, Lloyd. | 直接发给Keith Lloyd |
[14:57] | Oh, come on! | 哦 搞什么 |
[15:00] | J.D., Turk shouldn’t mess with Dr. Green. | J.D. Turk不应该招惹Green医生的 |
[15:02] | Now, even though you’re only his second-best friend, | 尽管你只是他第二号好朋友 |
[15:04] | for some reason he listens to you. | 但鬼知道为什么 他会听你的 |
[15:06] | If Turk’s mind is set on something, it can’t be changed. | 如果Turk的心意已决 就不会改变 |
[15:09] | I can’t even imagine how I’d try. | 我都不想象不出来该怎么劝他 |
[15:12] | Oh, great, there he goes, off into his fantasy world. | 噢 太好了 又进入他的幻想世界了 |
[15:15] | Now I’m stuck here waiting till he snaps out of it | 现在我只能困在这儿等他回过神来 |
[15:17] | with some weird comment. | 说些奇怪的评论 |
[15:19] | We’d have to find a whole lot of gnomes. | 我们需要找到好多地精 |
[15:22] | That’s helpful. | 真是有用 |
[15:27] | – Excuse me. – Hang on, one sec. | – 打扰一下 – 稍等 马上 |
[15:29] | Got to make one of these. | 等我投中一个再说 |
[15:32] | Oh, damn it! | 妈的 |
[15:33] | – What are you aiming at? – Nothing. What’s on your mind? | – 你在瞄准什么 – 什么都没有 你想说什么 |
[15:38] | Carla needs to end this slowdown, but she won’t listen to me. | Carla需要结束这场怠工 但她不会听我的 |
[15:41] | People rarely do. Will you talk to her? | 没人会听我的 你能帮我跟她谈谈吗 |
[15:45] | Yes! | 好耶 |
[15:46] | No. Can’t do it, Ted. | 不行 做不到 Ted |
[15:48] | If you piss her off, she’s going to turn on you, | 要是你惹恼了她 她会报复你的 |
[15:50] | and I can’t have her digging up the skeletons in my closet. | 我可不能让她发现我藏在衣柜里的骨头 |
[15:52] | Although, technically, | 尽管严格意义上来讲 |
[15:53] | they won’t be skeletons for six to eight weeks. | 它们要六到八周后才会变成白骨 |
[15:55] | Right now, they’re just dead badgers. | 现在只是些死獾而已 |
[15:59] | Okay, time to set things straight | 好吧 是时候跟那个神经质 |
[16:01] | with that neurotic, bug-eyed, straw-haired… | 暴突眼 稻草头发女人把事情说清了 |
[16:04] | My parents were mean to me. | 我父母以前对我很刻薄 |
[16:06] | You don’t need to say that. I don’t know what you were thinking, | 没必要说那个 我不知道你当时在想什么 |
[16:09] | although I’m sure it was lovely. | 但我相信一定是好意 |
[16:13] | I need someone Turk will listen to, | 我需要一个说话Turk会听的人 |
[16:16] | someone persuasive, forceful, sensitive. | 一个有说服力 强悍却又善解人意的人 |
[16:19] | If only my dong could talk. | 要是我的”小兄弟”能说话该多好 |
[16:22] | Hey, I bet he’d listen to you. | 嘿 他保证会听你的 |
[16:25] | I’ve got to find a way to stop this slowdown | 我得在有人被炒掉之前 |
[16:28] | before someone loses their job. | 想个办法阻止这场怠工 |
[16:32] | The stress is killing me. | 这压力简直山大 |
[16:35] | You’re sweating because you’re under the tanning bulb, genius. | 你流汗是因为你站在美黑灯泡下面 天才 |
[16:40] | If only the nurses had leverage, I could help them. | 要是护士们能有把柄在手 我就能帮她们了 |
[16:44] | Ted, I found this extra box of needles in my truck. | Ted 我发现车里还落下了一箱注射针 |
[16:48] | Needles. | 注射针 |
[16:50] | There’s leverage. | 这就是把柄 |
[16:52] | Man, you keep this place toasty. | 老天 你们这地方真够暖烘烘的 |
[16:57] | So, you wanted to talk to me? | 你想跟我聊聊 |
[16:59] | I’m about to speak to you from the heart, | 我将要跟你说些内心话 |
[17:01] | and since that’s very difficult for me, | 因为这对我来说异常困难 |
[17:04] | I need you to sit there silently while I mentally prepare myself. | 我需要你在我为此做心理准备的时候静静坐好 |
[17:08] | – Jordan, I have patients… – Shush! | – Jordan 我还有病人 – 嘘 |
[17:09] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[17:12] | I’m telling you right now, | 我现在告诉你 |
[17:13] | me and your department head are about to have it out. | 我和你的部门领导就要把这事争到底 |
[17:15] | This surgery ain’t happening. Not on my watch! | 这个手术不能做 在我眼皮子底下就不行 |
[17:17] | – I always wanted to say that. – Okay. | – 我早就想这么说了 – 好吧 |
[17:19] | Before you do anything, just listen to what she has to say. | 在你做任何事之前 先听听她有什么要说的 |
[17:22] | I want the implants. | 我想要隆胸 |
[17:25] | Look, I’m constantly mistaken | 总是被认为是小学生 |
[17:27] | for a fifth-grader, and I’m tired of it. | 我真是受够了 |
[17:30] | This is my choice, | 这是我自己的选择 |
[17:32] | and it’s taken me a long time to convince my mom, | 我花了很久才说服我妈妈 |
[17:34] | but she’s finally supporting me. | 她最后还是支持我了 |
[17:37] | I shouldn’t have to convince you, too. | 我应该不用再来说服你吧 |
[17:43] | What are you buzzing around here for? | 你们在这儿逼逼什么呢 |
[17:45] | Dr. Quinlan and I had to discuss something | Quinlan医生和我在讨论 |
[17:48] | that has absolutely nothing to do with anything | 一件和这里的事情 |
[17:50] | that’s happening up in here. | 毫不相关的事情 |
[17:52] | So, you were right, and okay. | 你是对的 就这样吧 |
[17:58] | Yeah. He’s a busy little bee. | 他真是只忙碌的小蜜蜂 |
[18:02] | Dude, I’ve got to ask. What’s with you and bees? | 老兄 我真憋不住了 你到底和蜜蜂有什么关系 |
[18:07] | What are you thinking, Ted? | 你在想什么呢 Ted |
[18:09] | I could jam this through the soft spot on his temple, | 我可以把这个捅过他的太阳穴 |
[18:11] | then slit my wrists with it before anyone got in here to stop me. | 在有人进来阻止我之前割腕自杀 |
[18:15] | The usual, sir. | 跟往常一样 先生 |
[18:16] | Well, you’d never do it. You don’t have the guts. | 你永远也不会做的 你没那勇气 |
[18:22] | If it’s okay with you, we’ll take that raise now. | 如果你不介意的话 我们现在就要涨薪 |
[18:25] | Okay, but in this little fantasy of yours, | 好 但在你们这小小幻想中 |
[18:28] | can I not have prostate problems anymore? | 我能不要再有前列腺毛病了吗 |
[18:30] | I can’t sleep more than | 我每天睡觉的时候 |
[18:31] | 40 minutes without needing to take a whiz. | 每四十分钟就要起来尿一次 |
[18:34] | Unfortunately for you, somebody left the invoice | 真是不幸 有人把医院购买 |
[18:37] | for the hospital needles on my desk. | 注射针的发票放在我桌上了 |
[18:39] | They are really undercharging you. | 他们还真是少收了你不少钱 |
[18:42] | So, either you shell out | 要么你每月 |
[18:44] | the extra 20 grand a month for our raises, | 多付2万美金给我们涨薪 |
[18:47] | or we call the needle company and it’ll cost you twice that. | 要么我们就打电话给针头公司 你就得每月多付四万 |
[18:52] | Ted, are you responsible for this? | Ted 这是你干的吗 |
[18:55] | Please, sir, I don’t have the guts. | 拜托 先生 我可没那个勇气 |
[18:59] | Oh, yeah! Suck it, bitch! | 哈哈 服了吧 混蛋 |
[19:02] | I will murder you! | 我要杀了你 |
[19:07] | I don’t know why I messed with your head. | 我不知道我为什么要给你洗脑 |
[19:10] | Did you start talking? | 已经开始了吗 |
[19:12] | Because I should brush my teeth. | 因为我得去刷个牙 |
[19:13] | At first, I thought I was just being mean, | 刚开始 我以为我只是刻薄 |
[19:16] | because you know I enjoy the misery of others. | 因为你知道我享受别人的痛苦 |
[19:19] | It’s not really a secret. | 这已经不是什么秘密了 |
[19:21] | Whenever I see someone in love, | 不管什么时候看到有人恋爱了 |
[19:24] | I just lose it, and turn into an awful person. | 我就失控了 然后变成一个特别恶劣的人 |
[19:27] | Give yourself a break, Jordan. | 别埋怨你自己了 Jordan |
[19:28] | Your parents were really mean to you. | 你父母以前对你太刻薄了 |
[19:30] | Here’s the big secret. They weren’t. | 这是我的秘密 他们对我并不刻薄 |
[19:33] | They were actually very supportive. | 他们实际上非常支持我 |
[19:36] | I don’t know how this happened. | 我不知道为什么会这样 |
[19:38] | Look, Elliot, I’m a woman in her very, very, very late 30s | 听着Elliot 我是个非常非常接近40岁的女人 |
[19:42] | who has problems opening herself up to love. | 而且对于爱情敞开心扉有障碍 |
[19:45] | I hate being vulnerable. I still play mind games. | 我讨厌变得脆弱 我还在跟人玩儿心理战 |
[19:49] | Hell, to make Perry feel inadequate, | 见鬼 为了让Perry感觉自己无能 |
[19:51] | sometimes I fake not having orgasms. | 有时候我还会故意装作没高潮 |
[19:55] | The point is, if you want to be happy, | 重点是 如果你想幸福的话 |
[19:58] | you should never, ever listen to me. | 那就永远 永远不要听我的话 |
[20:02] | You maybe also want to say you’re sorry? | 或许你还想说声抱歉 |
[20:04] | I do not. | 我不想 |
[20:11] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[20:13] | I’m sorry I was such a jerk. | 抱歉我之前表现得那么混蛋 |
[20:16] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[20:22] | Even though I caused it, it still feels mildly heartwarming | 尽管是我引起的 能解决别人的问题 |
[20:26] | to fix someone’s problem. | 还是略感温馨 |
[20:28] | – Hello. – What’s up? | – 你好 – 好吗 |
[20:31] | That’s why I’m glad I kept Turk from messing up his career. | 这就是为什么我很高兴阻止了Turk自毁前程 |
[20:34] | And I don’t care if the nurses ever find out | 我并不介意那些护士是否能知道 |
[20:36] | that it was me who helped them. | 是我帮助了她们 |
[20:41] | I guess we all have our parts to play. | 我想我们都有自己的角色要扮演 |
[20:44] | Okay, I have a coffee for Snoop Dogg Resident. | 实习医生Snoop Dogg的咖啡好了 |
[20:47] | SNOOP DOGG RESIDENT: I | 我就希望 |
[20:48] | wish just once someone would call me Ronald. | 哪怕一次 能有人叫我Ronald |
[20:50] | Where did I park my truck? | 我把车停哪儿了 |
[20:52] | DR. GREEN: Bees, bees, bees. | 蜜蜂 蜜蜂 蜜蜂 |
[20:54] | That nurse is hot. | 那个护士真性感啊 |