时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | This saliva-heavy display was because | 这场舌战表演是因为 |
[00:08] | Keith was going out of town for a few days. | Keith要出城几天 |
[00:10] | Come on, Elliot. Let me just borrow it for the weekend. | 拜托嘛 Elliot 就让我借一个周末嘛 |
[00:12] | I promise I’ll bring it back. | 我保证会带回来的 |
[00:14] | No, I need it. Now, go. | 不行 我还要用呢 快走吧 |
[00:17] | Whenever he goes away, he always wants to take my tushie. | 每次他出差 他都想带上我的小屁屁 |
[00:20] | Why doesn’t he just do what I did when we were dating? | 他怎么不学学我呢 咱俩约会的时候 |
[00:22] | Wait until you fall asleep naked and take a picture of it. | 我总是等你裸睡以后照个照片 |
[00:24] | – Did you actually do that? – No! | – 你真的那样做了吗 – 没啦 |
[00:27] | It’s my screensaver. | 是我的屏保哟 |
[00:29] | Whenever we’re apart, I always get so bummed. | 每次我俩要分开 我都感觉好郁闷 |
[00:32] | Well, then let’s get you cheered up, huh? | 让我给你打打气吧 如何 |
[00:35] | Look what I just bought in the back of Boys’ Life, | 看我在<男孩生活>后面买了啥 |
[00:37] | Spider-Man goggles. | 蜘蛛侠护目镜 |
[00:39] | Still gloomy? Let’s put on the wipers. | 还是不清楚吗 打开雨刷吧 |
[00:45] | Nothing? | 不好笑吗 |
[00:47] | Dr. Beardface! | 大胡子医生 |
[00:48] | Let’s see if he wants to play Macaroni. | 看看他想不想玩”通心粉” |
[00:51] | How do you play? | 怎么玩 |
[00:54] | One-nothing, your turn. | 一比零 该你了 |
[00:56] | Playing Macaroni was much | 玩通心粉 |
[00:58] | more fun than dealing with a hypochondriac. | 比处理疑难病人好玩多了 |
[01:01] | I have chest tinglies. | 我的胸口刺痛 |
[01:03] | Lloyd, you’re 40 years old and you’re a delivery man, | Lloyd 你四十岁了 是个送快递的 |
[01:06] | so you should be suffering from a pretty severe case | 所以你最严重的病应该是 |
[01:09] | of the where-did-I-go-wrongsies, | 我是不是送错地方啦 |
[01:11] | but other than that, you’re fine. | 除了那个 你没其他毛病 |
[01:13] | I ran every test. | 所有试验我都做了 |
[01:15] | There’s nothing wrong with you. | 你啥毛病也没有 |
[01:17] | But the pain starts here | 但是疼痛从这里开始 |
[01:19] | and then it goes along, and then skips this area, | 然后一直过来 然后跳过这个区域 |
[01:22] | and then starts hurting again here, | 然后又在这里开始疼 |
[01:23] | and then, of course, there’s the tinglies. | 然后 当然了 还有刺痛 |
[01:29] | I’m gonna head out now, Lloyd. | 我要出去了 Lloyd |
[01:33] | – Doctor. – Doctor. | – 医生 – 医生 |
[01:35] | I call next on Macaroni. | 下次玩通心粉喊上我 |
[01:38] | He plays? | 他也会玩吗 |
[01:39] | Dr. Kelso, would you mind using your gum | Kelso医生 介不介意用你的口香糖 |
[01:41] | to show Elliot your mad ‘oni skills? | 给Elliot秀一下你的通心粉神技 |
[01:49] | Man, he’s good. | 天 他太厉害了 |
[01:51] | You know, you really cheered me up today. | 你今天真的让我很开心 |
[01:53] | God, I feel like we haven’t really hung out all year. | 天哪 感觉我们今年都没怎么好好一起玩呢 |
[01:55] | – I really miss it. – I know. | – 我好怀念 – 我知道 |
[01:57] | Well, your boyfriend’s out of town. Let’s hang out tonight. | 既然你的男友出城了 今晚咱俩一起玩吧 |
[01:59] | Oh, I’d love to, but I’ve got | 我也想 但是 |
[02:00] | dinner with the partners and I’ve got to work late. | 我得和合伙人一起吃晚饭 还得加班 |
[02:02] | Oh, that’s too bad. | 太糟糕了 |
[02:03] | Since I was checking out that kid’s awesome plastic cow, | 因为我一直盯着那个孩子的超赞塑料奶牛 |
[02:06] | I saw Elliot’s friend first. | 我先看到了Elliot的朋友 |
[02:10] | Elliot Elliot? | |
[02:11] | Melody? Oh, my God! | Melody 噢 我的天哪 |
[02:14] | And just like that, they regressed | 就这样 她俩一下子倒退成 |
[02:16] | to the two 19-year-old sorority sisters they had once been. | 昔日的两个十九岁的联谊会的姐妹们 |
[02:20] | Dude, we should get out of here before they look our way. | 伙计 趁她们没往这边看咱们赶紧跑 |
[02:22] | Why? | 为啥 |
[02:33] | There’s only one way to stop them! | 只有一个办法能阻止她们 |
[02:36] | Show them the picture of Izzy! | 给她们看Izzy的照片 |
[02:38] | Go! Go! | 上 上 |
[02:45] | Must show picture! | 快给看照片 |
[02:54] | Girls? | 姑娘们 |
[02:56] | – Oh, my God, it’s so good to see you. – Yeah, it’s been a while. | – 噢天哪 见到你太开心了 – 是啊 好久不见了 |
[02:58] | – Good work. – Hey. | – 干的好 – 嘿 |
[03:00] | Hey, no, I lost mine. | 嘿 别啊 我的丢了 |
[03:16] | Thank you, Jerry. | 谢谢你 Jerry |
[03:18] | Hey, what’s the deal with Elliot’s friend? | 嘿 Elliot的朋友是怎么回事 |
[03:20] | Break her down for me, C-Bear. | 给我分析一下她 小熊熊 |
[03:22] | Okay, check it out. | 好 听着 |
[03:22] | She and Elliot went to college together, right? | 她和Elliot一起上的大学 对吧 |
[03:25] | Welcome to Turk’s Booty Breakdown. | 欢迎来到Turk的美女大分析 |
[03:35] | J.D., I gotta tell you, I’m a huge fan of this chick. | J.D. 我得告诉你 我可爱死这个小妞了 |
[03:38] | She seems smart, fun, | 她看起来聪明 有趣 |
[03:39] | and she’s got a little bit of a wild streak. | 而且还有一丝丝的野性 |
[03:43] | Smack it and I’ll do a fake sexy “Ooh” For you. | 打我的小屁屁 我就给你来个性感的呻吟 |
[03:46] | Boys… | 伙计们 |
[03:49] | Count it! | 加分哟 |
[03:50] | Melody works as a hotel reviewer for Zagat, | Melody是Zagat的酒店评分员 |
[03:50] | Zagat.有32年历史的负责收集消费者对\n全球酒店.餐厅.购物和其他场所的评价的杂志 | |
[03:53] | has green eyes, perfect feet, if you’re into that. | 绿色双眸 完美的玉足 如果你喜欢玩脚的话 |
[03:56] | And here’s the best part. Tell them! | 最棒的是 告诉他们 |
[03:59] | I’m single. | 我是单身哟 |
[03:59] | 没有 戒指 | |
[04:02] | Boo-yah! | 啊哈 |
[04:03] | Bus Driver Dance us home. | 一起跳公车司机舞吧 |
[04:05] | Driving, driving, passenger on. | 开呀 开呀 乘客快上 |
[04:08] | – Driving, driving, passenger on. – Yeah! | – 开呀 开呀 乘客快上 – 耶 |
[04:11] | Why don’t people dance the Bus Driver anymore? | 为啥人们都不跳公车司机舞了呢 |
[04:13] | Because it’s not a real dance. | 因为那就不是种真正的舞 |
[04:15] | For us honkeys, it’s a very important dance. | 对我们白人来说 那可是个重要的舞啊 |
[04:18] | Driving, driving, inside the bus. | 开呀 开呀 坐公车 |
[04:20] | Anyway, I know it’s hard to believe, | 总之 我知道这很难相信 |
[04:22] | but when I first got to college, I was a little bit of a… | 但是我上大学的时候 我有点 |
[04:25] | – Dork? – Geek? | – 呆 – 傻 |
[04:26] | Good-time Sally who gave it away for free? | 人尽可夫的傻大姐 |
[04:29] | I was the tramp, you old bitch. | 我才是放荡的那个好不好 你个老贱人 |
[04:31] | Liking her. | 喜欢她 |
[04:33] | You were so much fun. | 你实在太有意思了 |
[04:35] | You know how Mel got around campus? | 你们知道Mel怎么逛校园吗 |
[04:36] | She’d just jump on some random dude’s back | 她随便挑个男生跳到人家背上 |
[04:38] | and then make him take her wherever she wanted to go. | 然后让他背着她到处跑 |
[04:40] | Oh, remember that time I made you do that with Grill Face? | 记得那次我让你跳到”烧烤脸”身上吗 |
[04:43] | Yes! | 当然 |
[04:44] | Come on, do it! Just pick a guy. | 快点嘛 来吧 挑个人 |
[04:47] | – Go on! – Okay. | – 上吧 – 好吧 |
[04:50] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[05:00] | I mean, before that happened, | 那件事之前 |
[05:02] | Grill Face’s name was just Steve. | “烧烤脸”的名字其实是Steve |
[05:05] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:08] | Why does this bed sheet have two holes in it? | 为啥床单上有两个洞 |
[05:11] | That’s on me. Sometimes at night I haunt pediatrics. | 我的错 晚上我偶尔去小儿科闹鬼 |
[05:15] | Yo, Mickhead, incoming. | 喂 Mickhead 接着 |
[05:19] | That is a double-bypass heart | 病人心脏双重搭桥 |
[05:21] | patient with a ruptured spleen on the side. | 同时脾脏撕裂 |
[05:24] | Hot damn. | 厉害 |
[05:27] | How come you don’t ever give me any of the good surgeries? | 你为啥从来不给我点好手术呢 |
[05:29] | I could do a bypass like… Done! | 我可以嗖的一下就做好搭桥手术 |
[05:32] | Now, Gumball, that’s hardly the point. | 光头强 那不是问题重点 |
[05:35] | The older surgical attendings around here are warriors. | 这里老的外科主治医生都像是斗士 |
[05:38] | Hell, if I screw with Mickhead, | 我要是敢和Mickhead搞鬼 |
[05:40] | he’ll send me every bowel obstruction he gets. | 他会把每个肠梗阻病人都扔给我 |
[05:43] | You, on the other hand, | 你嘛 另一方面 |
[05:45] | you’re just not formidable enough to have ever earned my respect. | 你还没可怕到让我觉得值得尊敬 |
[05:48] | I don’t even know why I’m speaking with you. | 我都不知道我为啥要和你废话 |
[05:50] | In fact, I’m going to stop | 事实上 不论我在说啥 |
[05:51] | talking right in the middle of whatever I’m… | 我都准备停下了 |
[05:55] | Come on, Dr. Cox, hook me up. | 不要啊 Cox医生 帮帮忙嘛 |
[05:57] | You want a patient? | 你想要病人吗 |
[06:01] | Enjoy. | 享受吧 |
[06:03] | Hey, weren’t we in an air band together? | 嘿 我们是不是一起参加过空气乐团 |
[06:05] | Maybe. | 也许把 |
[06:12] | I think so. | 我觉得是 |
[06:17] | Let’s hit the town later. I wanna roll with Nancy again. | 咱们晚会儿一起进城吧 我还想和Nancy一起玩 |
[06:21] | Who? | 谁 |
[06:22] | That’s the name I gave her crazy wild side. | 那是我给疯狂野性的她起的名字 |
[06:25] | I thought that was Jenji. | 我以为是Jenji |
[06:26] | No, Jenji’s your super-sensitive, neurotic side. | 不是 Jenji是你超级敏感 神经质的名字 |
[06:28] | You don’t still think I’m neurotic, do you? | 你不会还觉得我神经质吧 |
[06:30] | Because that would make me so bummed. I mean, | 因为那会让我很郁闷的啊 |
[06:31] | I thought that I’d done so much work with all… | 我以为我已经那么努力了 |
[06:32] | Easy, Jenji. | 冷静 Jenji |
[06:34] | Breathe, breathe. | 呼吸 呼吸 |
[06:36] | Later. | 回见 |
[06:39] | I thought you were too busy to go out tonight. | 我以为你今晚忙的不能出去呢 |
[06:41] | Please, it’s Mel. I dropped everything. | 拜托 那可是Mel 为了她什么都可以推后 |
[06:43] | She didn’t do that for you. | 她可没这样为你做 |
[06:45] | God, it’s so weird. She hasn’t changed at all since college. | 天哪 太奇怪了 她大学毕业以后一点也没变 |
[06:48] | I love her for that. | 我就爱她这一点 |
[06:50] | Hey, you can tag along if you want. | 嘿 你没事的话可以一起来的 |
[06:51] | “Tag along”? | “一起来” |
[06:53] | Let her know you’re upset, but be subtle. | 让她知道你很生气 但是委婉点 |
[06:54] | I’d love to. | 我很愿意 |
[06:57] | Okay, there’s nothing wrong with you, Lloyd. | 好吧 你什么毛病也没有 Lloyd |
[06:59] | Your enzymes are negative, you have a normal echo. | 你的各种酶都是阴性 回声也正常 |
[07:03] | Does heart trouble even run in your family? | 你的家族有心脏病史吗 |
[07:05] | Well, my uncle was shot in the heart. | 我叔叔心脏中了一枪 |
[07:07] | Okay, that helps. | 好 很有帮助 |
[07:09] | – Really? – No. | – 真的吗 – 才怪 |
[07:16] | – Oh, no! Oh, no! Oh, no! – Hey, it’s okay. | – 噢 不 噢 不 噢 不 – 嘿 没事的 |
[07:19] | But now the Ghost That Hates Spills is going to come. | 但是现在”讨厌乱泼乱撒的鬼”又要来了 |
[07:21] | Who? | 谁 |
[07:22] | You’re right, Devin. He might come this very night. | 你是对的 Devin 他今天晚上很可能会来的 |
[07:26] | And, as you know, that ghost’s entire family was killed | 你知道的 那个鬼的全家都被一个 |
[07:29] | by a careless spill, just like you. | 粗心爱洒东西的人杀了 就是像你这样的人 |
[07:33] | Just like you. | 像你这样的 |
[07:38] | Okay, this ends now. | 好了 打住吧 |
[07:40] | Do you know how messy kids can be, | 你知道小孩子有多脏乱吗 |
[07:42] | and how clean this place has been ever since | 自从鬼出现以后 这里变得 |
[07:44] | the ghost? | 多干净吗 |
[07:46] | And besides, I’m only picking on the tonsil cases, | 再说 我只是挑那些做扁桃体手术的 |
[07:48] | the spoiled ones, getting ice cream for every meal. | 被宠坏的 每餐都吃冰激凌的 |
[07:51] | Do you know what I had to eat when I had my tonsils out? | 你知道我做了扁桃体手术以后要吃啥吗 |
[07:53] | – What? – Hot coffee and granola bars. | – 什么 – 热咖啡和格兰诺拉燕麦棒 |
[07:56] | Hot and scratchy, hot and scratchy! | 又热又拉嗓子 又热又拉嗓子啊 |
[07:59] | – Are you insane? – I’m a little bit tired. | – 你疯了吗 – 我有点累 |
[08:03] | I was up all night learning to rollerblade. | 我整夜都在学轮滑 |
[08:04] | I want the ghost to be a little bit more glide-y. | 我想鬼应该移动的更加流畅一些 |
[08:12] | Thanks, bro. | 谢了 兄弟 |
[08:19] | Nice drink. Does it come in hetero? | 好饮料 是直男饮品吗 |
[08:20] | It does, but I didn’t like it. | 是呀 但是我不喜欢 |
[08:23] | Elliot’s running 20 minutes late. | Elliot要晚二十分钟 |
[08:24] | You want to play darts or maybe sing show tunes? | 你想玩玩飞镖还是唱唱流行金曲 |
[08:28] | Don’t say show tunes, it’s a trap. | 别说流行金曲 肯定是陷阱 |
[08:30] | I mean, I guess we could make out. | 我是说 要不我们可以亲热亲热 |
[08:32] | Wait, what now? | 等等 啥 |
[08:34] | Yeah, I know it’s a little bit trampy, | 我知道是有点放荡 |
[08:36] | but what the hell, so am I. | 但是管他呢 我也是啊 |
[08:37] | The one thing I have tweaked now that I’m an adult is, | 既然现在我是成年人了 我改变了一点规则 |
[08:40] | I mean, I’ll mack anyone, but that’s where I draw the line. | 和谁亲热都行 但是也仅此而已了 |
[08:43] | At macking? | 就光亲热 |
[08:44] | Yeah. And if you get too into it, I’ll stop. | 是的 如果你太投入 那我就喊停 |
[08:47] | – You want to think about it? – What? | – 你要考虑一下吗 – 考虑啥 |
[08:50] | Well, this is fun. | 这很有意思嘛 |
[08:53] | – Hands at your side. – Sorry. | – 手放回去 – 抱歉 |
[08:57] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼 |
[08:59] | He was turfed back to you from surgery with endocarditis. | 他有心内膜炎做不了手术 又扔回来了 |
[09:04] | Dr. Turk said I was a present for you. | Turk医生说是送你的礼物 |
[09:13] | Is he doing the Bus Driver? | 他在跳公车司机舞吗 |
[09:15] | Yeah, dude. | 是啊 伙计 |
[09:18] | Don’t get comfortable. | 别太得意了 |
[09:26] | “Aortic dissection”? | “主动脉分离” |
[09:35] | “Pulmonary embolism”? | “肺栓塞” |
[09:37] | No. | 不 |
[09:43] | “Splenic impart”? | “脾脏移植” |
[09:45] | Hell, no! | 想得美 |
[09:47] | It’s okay, I’ll walk myself back. | 好吧 我自己回去 |
[09:55] | Heads up! | 注意了 |
[09:59] | Exciting news there, Milk Dud. | 激动人心的消息啊 牛奶废物糖 |
[10:01] | I’ve convinced young Lloyd in there | 我说服了小Lloyd |
[10:03] | that the arm pain that he thought was a heart attack | 他以为是心脏病的胳膊疼 |
[10:06] | is actually just what, Lloyd? | 其实只是什么来着 Lloyd |
[10:08] | Arm pain, Perry. | 就是胳膊疼 Perry |
[10:09] | A 100% surgical issue. | 百分百外科的事 |
[10:13] | It’s O-V-E-R. I win. | 结束了 我赢了 |
[10:16] | And, for your dignity’s sake, | 还有 为了你的面子着想 |
[10:18] | please stop trying to play with the big boys. | 别再和大人们捣乱了啊 |
[10:24] | As I kissed Melody, knowing we were headed somewhere amazing… | 当我亲着Melody 感觉妙不可言的时候 |
[10:29] | You moaned, we’re done. | 你乱摸 结束了 |
[10:30] | No, no, no. We’re just macking, right back in. | 别 别 别 我们只是亲热嘛 接着来 |
[10:31] | Where are your hands? | 你的手呢 |
[10:36] | In your pants. | 在你的裤子里 |
[10:38] | – Let’s just put these there. – All right. | – 让我们把手放在这里 – 好吧 |
[10:41] | You know what’s so amazing? It’s like, | 你知道最妙的是什么吗 |
[10:42] | I haven’t seen Elliot in | 我很久没见Elliot了 |
[10:44] | so long and now she’s this big-time doctor. | 现在她是个牛逼的医生 |
[10:46] | I just wonder what she thinks, you know, seeing me. | 不知道她再见到我是什么感觉 |
[10:49] | I was still mad at Elliot, so I said this. | 我还在生Elliot的气 所以我说 |
[10:53] | She actually said she thought it was a little weird | 她确实说看到你跟大学的时候一点没变 |
[10:55] | that you haven’t changed since college. | 感觉好奇怪 |
[10:57] | I left out that Elliot loved that. | 我没说Elliot就爱她这一点 |
[11:01] | Hey, guys! | 嘿 伙计们 |
[11:03] | We’ve all made a few rash moves in our time. | 我们都会做一些轻率的决定 |
[11:08] | Now it’s really over. | 现在才是真正的结束 |
[11:10] | Oh, yeah? What did you do, kill him? | 是吗 你做了啥 杀了他 |
[11:12] | – What’s up, dude? – What’s up? | – 怎么样 伙计 – 还好吗 |
[11:15] | You said it was arm pain, so I operated on his arm. | 你说是胳膊疼 所以我给他胳膊做了手术 |
[11:19] | But there was nothing wrong with him. Are you crazy? | 但是他一点毛病也没有啊 你疯了吗 |
[11:22] | Look, the man wanted something done, I did it. | 既然他非想让做点啥 我就做了 |
[11:25] | End of story. | 故事结束 |
[11:28] | Good day. | 祝你愉快 |
[11:29] | Ultimately, you have to hope | 最终 你会希望 |
[11:31] | your rash move doesn’t cause too many problems. | 你轻率的决定没有造成太多的问题 |
[11:34] | Okay, Jenji’s wondering whether or not her hair is working, | 好了 Jenji在担心她的发型好不好看 |
[11:36] | but Nancy is ready to roll. What’s the plan? | 但是Nancy已经准备好狂欢了 计划是啥 |
[11:39] | I’m sorry, I have to get going. | 不好意思 我得走了 |
[11:43] | Is she pissed at me? | 她在生我的气吗 |
[11:44] | Why would she be pissed? | 她为啥要生气 |
[11:53] | – Hey, Elliot, are you and Melody okay? – No. | – 嘿 Elliot 你跟Melody和好了吗 – 没 |
[11:56] | She wouldn’t even tell me why she’s so pissed. | 她都不告诉我为啥生气 |
[11:59] | God, it’s so weird how we always regress | 上帝啊 一跟往日的老友一起 |
[12:00] | when we’re with people from our past, you know? | 我们自己就会退化 太奇怪了 |
[12:02] | I mean, she’s being just as passive-aggressive | 我是说 她就像我们19岁时候一样 |
[12:03] | as she was when we were 19. | 那么爱消极抵抗 |
[12:06] | I’m actually wishing she had a boyfriend I could go mack with | 我真希望她有个男友 我就可以勾引他 |
[12:08] | to get back at her. | 来报复她 |
[12:10] | Okay, this has gone far enough. | 好了 这也太离谱了 |
[12:11] | You can’t just mess up Elliot and Melody’s friendship. | 你不能就这样毁了Elliot和Melody的友谊 |
[12:16] | You have to come clean. Tell her you started their fight. | 你得坦白 告诉她是你挑起的事端 |
[12:19] | I guess it doesn’t really matter, anyway. | 不过我想也没啥关系了 |
[12:21] | I mean, she’s already left town. | 她已经走了 |
[12:23] | Or you can say nothing. | 或者啥也别说 |
[12:25] | Well, since Keith is still gone, | 既然Keith还没回来 |
[12:27] | maybe we could use that rain check tonight and hang out. | 也许我们今晚可以一起出去玩玩了 |
[12:31] | Yeah. | 好 |
[12:32] | Thanks, I’d like that. | 谢谢 我很愿意 |
[12:35] | Cool. | 酷 |
[12:38] | Boo. | 字幕 |
[12:41] | That can’t be good. | 肯定没好事 |
[12:45] | Look, in this world, when you’re trying to settle a score, | 听着 在这个世界上 当你想扳回一局的时候 |
[12:47] | there’s things you can do and things you cannot do. | 有些事你可以做 有些事你不能做 |
[12:50] | Under no circumstances can you ever perform unnecessary surgery | 任何情况下 你都不可以为了甩掉一个烦人的病人 |
[12:55] | just to unload an annoying patient. | 而给他做不必要的手术 |
[12:58] | Did I get drunk last night and send you an email | 我昨晚喝醉了给你发邮件 |
[13:00] | asking for your opinion about what I did? | 让你评价我的行为了吗 |
[13:02] | I don’t know. I didn’t check. | 我不知道 我没看 |
[13:05] | Dr. Turkleberry, can you please explain to me | Turkleberry 你可以给我解释一下 |
[13:07] | why you performed surgery on that patient? | 你为什么要给那个病人动手术吗 |
[13:10] | Better yet, you can tell | 更好的是 今天晚些时候 |
[13:11] | it to the ethics committee later on today. | 你可以解释给道德委员会听 |
[13:13] | Maybe they’ll just slap you with a suspension, | 也许他们只会让你停职 |
[13:15] | instead of taking away your license. | 而不会吊销你的执照 |
[13:21] | That night, Elliot and I went out, just the two of us. | 那晚 Elliot和我出去了 就我们俩 |
[13:24] | Okay, how many beers? | 好吧 多少啤酒 |
[13:26] | I’d say about eight before she would do you. | 要我说嘛 要八瓶啤酒她才会上你 |
[13:29] | Yeah, it was just like old times. | 对 跟往日一样 |
[13:33] | Hello, Elliot. | 你好啊 Elliot |
[13:36] | Hit that thing. It stops like that all the time. | 敲一下 它总是突然就停了 |
[13:42] | Hey, I’m the Fonz. | 嘿 我是Fonz |
[13:47] | – Did he see that? – No. | – 他看到了吗 – 没 |
[13:49] | Good. Elliot, we’re adults now. | 好吧 Elliot 我们都是成年人了 |
[13:50] | I don’t want to behave the way we used to, | 我不想像以前一样 |
[13:52] | and I’m not leaving mad. | 我不想带着气离开 |
[13:53] | I don’t even know why you’re mad. | 我都不知道你为啥生气 |
[13:55] | You told J.D. That it was weird I haven’t changed since college. | 你告诉J.D.我毕业后就没变很奇怪 |
[13:59] | Yeah, I said that I love that about you. | 对 我说我就爱你这一点啊 |
[14:02] | Did I not mention that? | 我没提这个吗 |
[14:07] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在搞什么鬼 |
[14:09] | I’m reading Mr. Gertner’s chart, | 我在看Gertner的病历 |
[14:12] | but if you’d like me to be more specific, | 如果需要更具体一点 |
[14:15] | I’m also standing, breathing, thinking and now talking, | 我还站着 呼吸着 想着 现在还在说话 |
[14:19] | which is actually preventing | 完全妨碍了我 |
[14:20] | me from what I was originally trying to do. | 原本要做的事情 |
[14:23] | Turk’s career is in danger | Turk的事业危在旦夕 |
[14:24] | and you’re going to toss that attitude my way? | 你就这态度对我 |
[14:27] | I never asked him to operate on that guy. | 我从来没让他给那个病人动手术 |
[14:28] | No, you tortured him into playing a game | 对 但是你逼他跟你进行 |
[14:31] | he shouldn’t have been playing. | 不必要的比赛 |
[14:32] | Never mind that you and I are supposed to be friends, | 别在意咱俩本来是朋友 |
[14:34] | and that I just had a baby that I was hoping | 还有我刚有了宝宝我还希望 |
[14:36] | my husband would help support. | 我老公养家呢 |
[14:39] | What horrible thing did | Turk到底干了什么事 |
[14:40] | Turk do to piss you off in the first place? | 惹到你了啊 |
[14:42] | He asked me to occasionally | 他让我时不时的 |
[14:46] | toss him a good surgery. | 给他个好手术 |
[14:48] | Well, if he didn’t apologize for that, let me do it for him. | 如果他没为此道歉的话 我替他说 |
[14:52] | He’s so sorry. | 他很抱歉 |
[14:59] | Don’t worry about it. | 别放在心上 |
[15:05] | You know what? I should probably go. It’s late. | 你猜怎么着 我应该走了 好晚了 |
[15:12] | Forgot to pay my check. | 忘了付钱 |
[15:14] | – Here’s a credit card for you. – Thanks. | – 给你信用卡 – 谢谢 |
[15:20] | It’s quiet in here. I think the music went off again. | 好安静啊 音乐又停了 |
[15:23] | Someone want to tap that jukebox for me? | 谁能帮我敲一下点唱机啊 |
[15:26] | No? Okay. | 没人吗 好吧 |
[15:30] | Wow, you guys can stare an awfully long time | 哇哦 你们俩可以不眨眼的 |
[15:32] | without letting your eyes blink. That’s amazing. That’s… | 盯着人好久啊 太厉害了 太 |
[15:35] | I try and do that and I | 我也试过 |
[15:38] | can never really | 但是我从来 |
[15:40] | do it, | 没有 |
[15:41] | when I’ve tried. | 成功 |
[15:42] | – Sorry, the, machine’s busted. – Unfortunate. Okay… | – 抱歉 机器坏了 – 真不走运 好吧 |
[15:46] | Thank you, Frank. I will pay cash. | 谢谢你 Frank 我付现金吧 |
[15:49] | Ben Franklin, here, should take care of things. | Ben Franklin 给你 应该够了 |
[15:52] | A $ 100 bill. | 一张一百元 |
[15:54] | I don’t got change for that. | 我找不开啊 |
[15:56] | He doesn’t “Got change,” That’s how he says that. Okay. | 他”找不开” 他这么说 好吧 |
[15:59] | Surely one of my lady friends could… | 肯定我的女士朋友之一可以 |
[16:03] | No. All right, you know what? | 没有嘛 好吧 你猜怎么着 |
[16:05] | I’m going to pay $ 100 for that Appletini. | 我就付一百元给我的苹果马提尼 |
[16:09] | I like you, you’re a good barman. | 我喜欢你 你是个好酒保 |
[16:11] | You never tease me when I order the ‘tinis. | 我点马提尼的时候你从来不嘲笑我 |
[16:13] | Drink them myself. | 我自己也喝 |
[16:16] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[16:22] | I can’t spend $ 100 on an Appletini, it’s absurd! | 我不能一百元买杯苹果马提尼啊 太离谱了 |
[16:24] | That’s like 10 ‘tinis, with a tip! | 简直可以买十杯了 加上小费 |
[16:26] | No, there must be something else that I can buy. | 不行 肯定还有啥别的我能买的吧 |
[16:28] | How much is that weird mounted fox tail? | 那个奇怪的狐狸尾巴标本多少钱 |
[16:31] | Actually, that’s a beard. | 其实 那个副胡子 |
[16:32] | You’ll probably keep that then. Probably a family heirloom. | 那你还是留着吧 可能是传家宝 |
[16:35] | You know what, Frank? I’m going to do it. | 你猜怎么着 Frank 我就这样做了 |
[16:37] | $ 100 for one Appletini | 一百元一杯苹果马提尼 |
[16:41] | that was, frankly, light on the ‘tini. | 其实 还没多少马提尼 |
[16:45] | All right. Good night. | 好吧 晚安 |
[16:50] | – Found a fiver in my pocket. – No. | – 找到了一张五元 – 不行 |
[16:51] | Okay. Keep that, too. | 好吧 也留着吧 |
[16:56] | Well, of course I’d like to get to know you better. | 我当然想更了解你啦 |
[17:01] | What is it, Perry? | 什么事 Perry |
[17:03] | Bob Bob, | |
[17:05] | what I’m about to say is so painful, | 我要说的话让我痛不欲生 |
[17:08] | that I plan on erasing it from my memory tonight | 所以我今晚准备猛灌威士忌 |
[17:11] | by drinking a fifth of Jack and challenging… | 来抹掉这段记忆 |
[17:13] | One moment, Perry. I want to see this. | 等等 Perry 我要看着你说 |
[17:19] | Go ahead. | 说吧 |
[17:21] | I know that Gandhi messed up, I do. | 我知道甘地搞砸了 我知道 |
[17:25] | But I need you to let him off the hook. | 但是我希望你能放他一马 |
[17:28] | And why is that? | 为啥呢 |
[17:31] | Because I pushed him into it, okay? | 因为是我逼他到这一步的 好吗 |
[17:35] | Or because he’s a good person, | 或者因为他是个好人 |
[17:36] | or better yet, because he’s a good surgeon. | 又或者 因为他是个好外科医生 |
[17:39] | Then I’ll think about it. Bye-bye. | 那我会考虑的 拜拜 |
[17:44] | Sometimes, standing up for someone still isn’t enough | 有时候 为别人挺身而出还是 |
[17:46] | to make the guilt go away. | 抵消不了自己的负罪感 |
[17:56] | That is cool. | 好酷啊 |
[17:59] | No scar! | 没伤疤 |
[18:04] | You never operated on him? | 你没给他做手术吗 |
[18:06] | But he said he watched his own surgery. | 但是他说他亲眼看了手术 |
[18:09] | He thinks he did. | 他以为他看了 |
[18:11] | I put up a divider, sprayed on some local anesthetic | 我放了个分流器 喷了点局部麻醉剂 |
[18:13] | and then put Mrs. Nawabi’s heart surgery on the TV. | 然后在电视上播放Nawabi太太的心脏手术 |
[18:19] | What’s that thing? | 那是啥 |
[18:21] | That’s your shoulder sack. | 那是你的肩膀肌肉 |
[18:23] | Dude. | 伙计 |
[18:25] | You tricked me? | 你骗了我 |
[18:27] | I couldn’t have done it without my supporting players. | 没有我的小帮手们我是成功不了的 |
[18:29] | Ladies and gentlemen, my muse, my shining light, | 女士们先生们 我的灵感女神 我的生命之光 |
[18:33] | Mrs. Carla Turk. | Carla Turk太太 |
[18:35] | Stop being mean to my husband. | 别对我老公那么凶了 |
[18:37] | And, of course, playing the cantankerous Chief of Medicine, | 当然还有坏脾气的内科主任 |
[18:42] | you know him, you love to hate him, | 你认识的 你就喜欢恨他 |
[18:45] | Bob Kelso Dr. Bob Kelso! | |
[18:59] | Again. | 再来一次 |
[19:04] | That was fun. | 很有意思 |
[19:10] | Don’t mess with me ever again. | 别再跟我作对了 |
[19:15] | – I’m so proud of you, baby. – You know I do what I do… | – 真为你自豪 宝贝 – 你知道我的厉害啦 |
[19:23] | J.D., what the hell were you doing in there? | J.D. 你在这儿干啥 |
[19:25] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:27] | I guess I was just pissed off | 我想我只是很生气 |
[19:28] | because you canceled your plans for Melody but not for me. | 因为你为Melody推掉工作但是没为我这样做 |
[19:30] | She was only in town for a couple of days. | 她只在这里呆几天 |
[19:33] | I get it, I’m an idiot. It’s just that, Elliot, | 我知道 我是个傻瓜 就是这样 Elliot |
[19:36] | when was the last time we made any time for each other? | 我们上次为彼此腾出时间都是什么时候的事了 |
[19:39] | We used to be so close | 我们以前那么亲密 |
[19:43] | and it just doesn’t feel like we are anymore. | 现在感觉好像不一样了 |
[19:46] | Look, you know what it’s like when you’re in a relationship. | 你知道大家一谈恋爱是什么样 |
[19:49] | Not to mention work. Plus, Turk’s your best friend | 更别说还得工作了 而且 Turk是你的死党 |
[19:52] | and Carla’s my best friend. | Carla是我的死党 |
[19:53] | I want to be Turk’s best friend and your best friend. | 我想同时做Turk和你的死党 |
[19:59] | I just don’t want to lose you. | 我不想失去你 |
[20:02] | Then we’ll both try harder. | 那我们就一起更努力一点 |
[20:07] | Take me over to them. | 背我到他们那边 |
[20:09] | Come on, now, mush! | 快点啦 驾 |
[20:11] | I guess all relationships have to evolve. | 我想所有关系都需要进化 |
[20:13] | Gandhi, incoming! | 甘地 接着 |
[20:16] | Mr. Randolph’s Nissen fundoplication is all yours. | Randloph先生的胃底折叠术归你了 |
[20:23] | There’s nothing you can do to stop it, even if you wanted to. | 你阻止不了它的发展 即使你很想 |
[20:30] | Keith Keith? | |
[20:31] | Elliot, I didn’t go home to see my family. | Elliot 我没回家探望家人 |
[20:36] | I went to see your father to ask his permission to do this. | 我去见了你父亲 征求他的同意 |
[20:44] | Elliot, will you marry me? | Elliot 嫁给我好吗 |
[20:50] | No way! | 不会吧 |
[20:53] | Yeah, such is life. | 对 生活也是这样 |