时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Now that Elliot had accepted Keith’s proposal, | 既然Elliot已经答应Keith的求婚了 |
[00:05] | it was time to start planning the wedding. | 是时候该为婚礼做计划了 |
[00:06] | Okay, so I took a picture | 好吧 我给我们 |
[00:08] | of the church that we’re gonna be married in. | 要举行婚礼的教堂照了张相片 |
[00:10] | Only imagine that the hearse | 就把门前的灵车 |
[00:11] | out front is actually a horse and a carriage, | 想象成是辆单马马车 |
[00:13] | and the people in the coffins are us. | 躺在棺材里的是咱俩就行了 |
[00:14] | You already picked the church? | 你都选好教堂了 |
[00:17] | Yeah, I’ve reserved it for the third weekend in July | 是啊 从19岁开始 每年我都会把七月的第三个周末 |
[00:18] | every year since I was 19. | 将它预定下来 |
[00:20] | When I tell Father O’Neill that I actually need it this time, | 等我告诉O’Neil神父 这次我真的能用上时 |
[00:23] | he is going to crap a Communion cracker. | 他一定会吓”屎”了的 |
[00:25] | Now, being that it’s already May, | 由于现在已经是五月了 |
[00:27] | we have to decide if we want to get married in two months, | 咱们得决定是要在两个月后结婚 |
[00:29] | or a year and two months. | 还是一年两个月以后 |
[00:31] | Women tend to hear one thing | 当男人向女人提出结婚建议时 |
[00:32] | when men offer them wedding advice. | 她们一般只会听到一件事 |
[00:35] | So when Keith said this… | 所以 当Keith说 |
[00:36] | Elliot, two months isn’t enough time to plan a wedding. | Elliot 两个月不够准备婚礼 |
[00:39] | Elliot heard this… | 而Elliot听到的是 |
[00:42] | Go ahead, do whatever you want, regardless of what I say. | 去吧 想咋的都行 不用理会我说什么 |
[00:48] | Great. | 太好了 |
[00:50] | Two months it is. | 就俩月以后了 |
[00:56] | God, I can’t stop thinking about Elliot. | 天啊 我没有办法不想Elliot |
[00:58] | Dude, it’s over, okay? You guys had your chance. | 兄弟 都结束了 好不好 你们的机会已经过去了 |
[01:01] | She crushed you, you crushed her. | 你毁了她 她也毁了你 |
[01:03] | It was always a train wreck. | 你俩在一起跟火车撞车没两样 |
[01:05] | That was then. | 那是从前 |
[01:05] | What’s so different now? | 现在又有什么不同 |
[01:07] | She’s getting married. | 她要结婚了 |
[01:09] | I don’t know, I guess, in the back of my head, | 我不知道 我想在我脑海深处 |
[01:11] | I thought even after all the hell we’d put each other through, | 总觉得尽管我们让对方承受了那么多痛苦 |
[01:14] | we might end up together, you know? | 最终我们可能还是会在一起的 你懂吗 |
[01:17] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[01:18] | I mean, what if not being | 我是说 如果没有和 |
[01:19] | with Elliot is the biggest mistake of my life? | Elliot在一起 是我人生中最大的错误呢 |
[01:22] | You’ve made bigger mistakes. | 你犯过更大的错 |
[01:25] | For tickets to see Basic Instinct 2 | 订票观看<本能2> |
[01:28] | press the pound key. | 请按井号键 |
[01:32] | That one still stings. | 那件事让我到现在都不爽 |
[01:34] | Yeah, she didn’t even show her va-jay-jay. | 就是啊 她都没露小妹妹 |
[01:36] | It’s on the DVD extras. | DVD加长版上有 |
[01:38] | It’s labeled “Vagina.” | 写着”阴道”呢 |
[01:39] | Look, hey, I’m going to | 嘿 听着 我这周末要去 |
[01:40] | Phoenix this weekend for a surgical conference. | 菲尼克斯参加一个外科座谈会 |
[01:42] | Why don’t you come with me? | 你和我一起去吧 |
[01:43] | Probably take your mind off of Elliot. | 也许能把你的注意力从Elliot身上挪开 |
[01:45] | I don’t know, Turk. Would I get my own room? | 我不知道 Turk 我能有自己的房间吗 |
[01:48] | – We’d have to share. – Then you know what my answer is. | – 咱俩一个房间 – 那你就知道我的答案了 |
[01:52] | On our way to Phoenix, yeah! | 奔赴菲尼克斯 耶 |
[01:57] | Hey, you know how in the movies, | 嘿 你知道在电影里 |
[01:58] | when a car gets farther and farther away, | 当车渐行渐远时 |
[02:00] | you can still hear the people talking | 你还能听见人们说话 |
[02:02] | like we’re right in front of the camera? | 像咱们就在摄像机前一样 |
[02:04] | Yeah, that drives me crazy. | 是啊 让我超受不了 |
[02:07] | Hey, I bought snacks for the trip. Pringle? | 嘿 我买了路上吃的零食 品客薯片吃吗 |
[02:10] | Oh, turn left here to get on the freeway. | 哦 这里左转上高速 |
[02:14] | No, not yet. I gotta stop and go pee. | 不 还不行 我得停车解个手 |
[02:17] | Already? I told you to go before we left. | 这么快 我告诉你出发之前要去上 |
[02:33] | 欢迎医生们 第37届年度亚利桑那州 菲尼克斯 内科专家座谈会 登记处 | |
[02:35] | All right, time to hit the convention floor. | 好了 是时候去会议厅啦 |
[02:38] | – You got your name tag? – Yes, I do! | – 你拿到名牌了吗 – 是的 拿了 |
[02:40] | 香草熊 医学博士 内科医生 圣心医院 | |
[02:41] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[02:42] | 巧克力熊 医学博士 外科医生 圣心医院 | |
[02:44] | What’s all the extra security around here? | 周围新增的安保是怎么回事 |
[02:46] | Every year, the same group of rowdy doctors arrive | 每年 同一群惹是生非的医生们都会来 |
[02:49] | and all they do is drink, | 整天不干别的 就是喝酒 |
[02:51] | hit on women and trash the place. | 泡妞儿 到这里搞得一团糟 |
[02:54] | Oh, God, here they are now. | 哦 老天 他们来了 |
[03:03] | What up, Phoenix? | 别来无恙啊 菲尼克斯 |
[03:05] | That’s what I like about the South. | 我就喜欢南方这点 |
[03:08] | Hey, there, Patrick! | 嘿 Patrick |
[03:10] | Good to see you again, man. | 真高兴又见面了啊 伙计 |
[03:13] | Fetch! | 接着 |
[03:15] | Oh, Bob. Would you hit that, huh? | 哦 Bob 你能上了她吗 恩 |
[03:18] | What are you, stoned? | 你咋的了 嗨大了 |
[03:20] | I wouldn’t hit that with Staddlemeyer’s dong. | 就算是用Staddlemeyer的屌我也不上她 |
[03:24] | Out of my way, boys. | 小子们 别挡道 |
[03:25] | Me and my fellow Chiefs of Medicine are gonna tear this bitch up! | 我和我的内科主任同僚们要把这个小婊场给砸烂了 |
[03:31] | One of those dudes is gonna die this weekend. | 其中一个伙计这周末铁定要翘辫子 |
[03:34] | Come on, let’s go get your mind off Elliot. | 拜托 咱们一起让你把Elliot抛到脑后吧 |
[03:36] | It’s not that easy to… | 哪有那么容易就 |
[03:38] | Oh, my God. Is that who I think it is? | 哦 我的天啊 这是那个谁吗 |
[03:41] | Yup, Old MC. | 没错 老MC |
[03:43] | I was saving that as a surprise. | 我本来想留作惊喜的 |
[03:45] | He’s only the best Young MC impersonator on the circuit. | 他是巡游会里最棒的Young MC模仿艺人 |
[03:45] | 美国著名说唱歌手 1989年以一曲 Bust a Move 一炮走红 | |
[03:48] | The man’s a genius. | 这家伙太有才了 |
[03:49] | Let’s get him to say, “Bust a move.” | 咱们一起去让他说”纵情热舞” |
[03:51] | Dude, the guy spends year after year | 兄弟 那家伙连年 |
[03:53] | on the convention circuit saying that line. | 都在巡游大会上说这句台词 |
[03:54] | I’m pretty sure he’s sick and tired of saying it. | 我相当肯定他都说烦了 |
[03:56] | You’re probably right. | 你也许是对的 |
[03:57] | Bust a move, man! | 纵情热舞 老兄 |
[04:00] | Hey, bust a move! | 嘿 纵情热舞 |
[04:02] | Bust a move, fellas! | 纵情热舞 伙计们 |
[04:04] | You bust a move! It’s Old Young MC. | 你纵情热舞吧 是老Young MC耶 |
[04:08] | – Check me! – Bust a move! | – 快看我 – 纵情热舞 |
[04:10] | You’re the one who should be busting moves! | 你才应该是纵情热舞的那个人 |
[04:12] | I can die now. | 我现在死而无憾了 |
[04:14] | Elliot was wasting no time | Elliot一分钟也不浪费 |
[04:16] | spreading the word about her wedding. | 马不停蹄地传扬着自己的婚讯 |
[04:17] | July 21 st, save the date. | 7月21日 腾空儿来啊 |
[04:18] | July 21 st, save the date. | 7月21日 腾空儿啊 |
[04:21] | Oh, July 21 st, save the date. | 哦 7月21日 腾空儿啊 |
[04:23] | How’s it going? | 你好吗 |
[04:26] | Okay, as your maid of honor, | 好吧 作为你的伴娘 |
[04:28] | I have to say that two | 我不得不说 |
[04:29] | months is not enough time to plan a wedding. | 两个月时间是不够准备婚礼的 |
[04:33] | Wait. I just realized. | 等等 我刚刚意识到 |
[04:36] | You haven’t even asked me to be your maid of honor yet. | 你还没让我当你的伴娘呢 |
[04:38] | Oh, my God, Carla, I’ve been so busy, | 哦 我的天啊 Carla 我都忙疯了 |
[04:40] | I just assumed you knew that you were. | 我以为你早知道你是呢 |
[04:42] | Carla, will you be my maid of honor? | Carla 你愿意做我的伴娘吗 |
[04:46] | Of course I will, you’re my best friend. | 我当然愿意 你是我最好的朋友 |
[04:49] | – I love you. – I love you back! | – 我爱你 – 我也爱你 |
[04:52] | But seriously, do you realize | 但是说真的 你知道 |
[04:53] | how much work goes into planning a wedding? | 准备一场婚礼有多少工作要干吗 |
[04:55] | Yeah. What do you think I’ve been doing for the last 10 years? | 当然 你以为我过去十年都干什么去了 |
[04:59] | See? It’s all in here. | 看吧 都在这儿呢 |
[05:02] | There’s the seating chart, | 这是座位表 |
[05:04] | and the photographer that | 还有摄影师 |
[05:05] | I reserve every year under a different alias. | 我每年用不同化名预约的 |
[05:07] | Oh, and here’s a photo of my wedding dress, | 哦 这是我婚纱的照片 |
[05:10] | which I am totally going to fit into | 我肯定能穿上 |
[05:12] | thanks to that awesome parasite I got from eating sushi. | 多亏了因为吃寿司而感染的寄生虫 |
[05:14] | Hey, everyone. | 嘿 大伙儿 |
[05:16] | I’ve been looking for a new role-playing game | 我的指环王俱乐部因为我使用 |
[05:18] | ever since my Lord of the Rings club booted me for using | 真的战锤把我给开除了以后 我就一直在寻找一款 |
[05:20] | an actual war hammer. | 新的角色扮演游戏 |
[05:21] | So would anybody mind if I pretended to be the Chief of Medicine | 所以 有谁介意在Kelso出城这段时间 |
[05:25] | while Kelso’s out of town? | 由我来假扮内科主任吗 |
[05:26] | – Oh, Janitor, you’re a natural. – That’s fine. | – 哦 清洁工 你天生就是这块料 – 没问题 |
[05:29] | Fantastic. | 太棒了 |
[05:31] | Let’s make cancer feel foolish. | 咱们一起让癌症自惭形秽去吧 |
[05:36] | Oh, save the date. | 哦 抽空儿来啊 |
[05:41] | Oh, gosh. July 21? | 哦 老天 7月21号 |
[05:43] | That’s gonna be a problem. | 这可是个问题 |
[05:46] | Why? | 为啥啊 |
[05:48] | Because I wouldn’t go to your | 因为除非婚礼在我的 |
[05:50] | wedding if it was held in my very own backyard. | 自家后院举行 否则我不会去参加的 |
[05:54] | Hey, can I bring a date? | 嘿 我能带男伴吗 |
[05:57] | Oh, what am I thinking? I’ll meet someone there. | 哦 我想啥呢 现场找一个不得了 |
[06:07] | And what the hell have you two been doing all morning? | 你们两个一早上都他妈的在干什么 |
[06:11] | – You know. – Meeting. | – 你知道的 -开会啊 |
[06:13] | – Hip-hop hugs. – Greeting. | – 嘻哈式拥抱啦 – 打招呼啊 |
[06:14] | We got these. | 我们拿到名牌了 |
[06:16] | He gave some hip-hop hugs. | 他给出了些嘻哈式拥抱 |
[06:19] | Say I was too nervous to hit on that girl over there, | 比如我太紧张了 不敢去和那边的女孩儿搭讪 |
[06:21] | what advice would you give me? | 你会给我什么建议 |
[06:23] | Bust a move. | 纵情热舞 |
[06:25] | All right, all right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[06:26] | What if a great song comes on, but I’m too shy to get down. | 如果一首超赞的歌响起 但我却太害羞 不敢去跳舞 |
[06:29] | What should I do? | 我应该怎么做 |
[06:30] | Bust a move. | 纵情热舞 |
[06:32] | You’re awesome, man. | 你真神了 兄弟 |
[06:33] | What are you drinking? We’ll buy you one. | 你要喝什么 我们请你一杯 |
[06:35] | Bust a move. | 纵情热舞 |
[06:39] | – You know, convention stuff. – You know, convention stuff. | – 你知道的 会议事宜 – 你知道的 会议事宜 |
[06:42] | Look, just because I get to spend | 听着 就因为我可以 |
[06:45] | the weekend drinking beer with the guys | 整个周末都和兄弟们喝啤酒 |
[06:47] | and overpaying the escorts so they’ll do the weird stuff, | 对三陪女出手阔绰 好让她们做些奇怪的事 |
[06:49] | doesn’t mean you two get to screw around. | 也不代表 你们俩也能四处鬼混 |
[06:52] | Attend some lectures, visit some booths, | 参加一些演讲 走访一些展台 |
[06:55] | act like professionals, damn it! | 表现得专业点 妈蛋的 |
[06:57] | Sir, we are being professional. Yeah, we were coming over here | 先生 我们现在就很专业 我们来这边就是 |
[07:01] | just now to check out this booth right here with the crapper. | 为了看看这个厕所展位 |
[07:04] | Oh, it’s much more than that. | 哦 不仅只是上厕所哦 |
[07:07] | If a patient has a bowel movement in it, | 如果有病人在里面大号 |
[07:09] | it immediately gives a diagnosis. | 它马上就会给出诊断 |
[07:11] | We call it the Dr. Toilet. | 我们称之为马桶医生 |
[07:16] | Mr. Neemith, I wanted a second opinion, | Neemith先生 我想听听其他的意见 |
[07:18] | so I’ve called in my colleague, Dr. Toilet. | 所以我叫来了我的同事 马桶医生 |
[07:22] | I agree. The best course of action is dialysis. | 我同意 最好的办法就是做透析 |
[07:25] | Dr. Toilet, I’m sorry about the other day. | 马桶医生 那天真是对不起 |
[07:28] | I had just had my morning coffee and a bran muffin. | 我当时刚刚喝了早咖啡 吃了麦麸松糕 |
[07:32] | It was kind of an emergency situation. | 算是紧急情况吧 |
[07:34] | I know you were napping, but it was an accident. | 我知道你在小睡 但那是个意外 |
[07:37] | An accident? | 意外 |
[07:38] | Dr. Dorian, there are 48 other toilets in this hospital. | Dorian医生 这医院里还有其他48个马桶 |
[07:41] | I’m the only one that’s a doctor, | 我可是唯一一个是医生的马桶 |
[07:43] | and yet you came into my office and you sat on me. | 然而你却走进我的办公室 坐到我身上 |
[07:47] | Didn’t you hear me screaming to get off? | 难道你没听到我大叫着让你滚开 |
[07:50] | Roger, in my defense, those sounds were very muffled. | Roger 容我辩解一下 那声音可非常的含糊不清 |
[07:53] | I thought they were coming from me. | 我以为是从我身上传出来的呢 |
[07:55] | You know what, John? Let’s just drop it and move on. | 你猜怎么着 John 咱们还是别提了 各自好好过活吧 |
[08:00] | Janine, hold my calls, I’m gonna take a nap. | Janine 别转接电话进来 我要打个盹儿 |
[08:04] | Sure thing, Dr. Toilet. | 没问题 马桶医生 |
[08:21] | I wouldn’t be able to help myself. | 我会忍不住的 |
[08:25] | Hi, Gary, it’s Elliot Reid. | 嗨 Gary 我是Elliot Reid |
[08:27] | I know that we haven’t spoke | 我知道 自从高二那年你 |
[08:28] | since you broke up with me in the 11th grade, | 把我甩了以后 咱们就再没说过话 |
[08:30] | but I just wanted to let you know that I’m getting married. | 但是我只想让你知道 我要结婚了 |
[08:32] | Oh, also I was sorry to hear that you lost your legs. | 哦 还有我很遗憾听说你失去了双腿 |
[08:36] | I’m notifying all my old | 我正在通告 |
[08:37] | boyfriends that I am officially off the market. | 我的历任男友 我已经正式下架了 |
[08:40] | I’m sure the pulse setting on your showerhead will be devastated. | 我确信你家淋浴头上的脉冲模式一定悲痛欲绝 |
[08:42] | Look, blondie, | 听着 金发女 |
[08:44] | I have a cardiac patient who needs perfusion imaging, | 我的一个心脏病患者需要做灌注成像 |
[08:47] | and since your fancy private | 鉴于你的高级私人诊所 |
[08:48] | practice has one of those SPECT cameras, | 有那种单光子发射断层扫描摄影仪 |
[08:50] | I was hoping you’d let us use it. | 我希望能借用一下 |
[08:52] | Sure, just as long as you promise to come to my wedding, | 没问题 只要你答应参加我的婚礼 |
[08:55] | the camera’s all yours. | 摄影仪就随你用 |
[08:57] | Why do you even care? | 你为什么这么介意这个 |
[08:59] | I know that we don’t exactly like each other, | 我知道咱们看不对眼 |
[09:01] | but over the past six years, | 但在过去的六年里 |
[09:02] | you’ve become a huge part of my life, | 你已经成为了我生命中重要的一部分 |
[09:04] | so I would love you to come. | 所以我希望你能来 |
[09:08] | Plus, if you don’t, then table 14 | 再说 如果你不来 14号桌就 |
[09:10] | will be boy, girl, boy, girl, girl, and that’s insanity. | 得一男一女 一男一女 只有一女了 那太疯狂了 |
[09:14] | Jennifer next to Jennifer next to Nadja, | Jennifer挨着Jennifer 挨着Nadja |
[09:16] | next to Bobby, but then next to Britney, | 挨着Bobby 接着挨着Britney |
[09:18] | and Britney doesn’t get along with Jennifer. | 而Britney和Jennifer又处不来 |
[09:19] | Yeah, camera or no camera, | 好吧 借不借摄像仪 |
[09:22] | please consider this me | 麻烦请考虑 |
[09:23] | checking the “Will not be attending” Column. | 我选择”将不出席”一栏 |
[09:30] | I’m sorry, Carla, but I need you to take care of this lab work. | 我很抱歉 Carla 但是我需要你照管一下这个实验室工作 |
[09:33] | Keith, I’m already covering three floors. | Keith 我都已经照管三层楼了 |
[09:35] | Can you believe this, Ted? | 你能相信吗 Ted |
[09:40] | When people try to put me in the middle of things, | 当有人想让我对事情发表意见时 |
[09:44] | my throat closes. | 我的喉咙就自动堵住了 |
[09:46] | – Listen here, young Dr. Gilchrist. – That’s not my name. | – 听好了 年轻的Cilchrist医生 – 那不是我名字 |
[09:50] | Gilchrist, please. | GilChrist 拜托 |
[09:52] | She’s not upset with you because you asked her to help. | 她生气不是因为你让她去帮忙 |
[09:54] | She’s upset because you insinuated her job was less important. | 她生气是因为你间接地表示了她的工作并不重要 |
[09:58] | He’s actually right. | 他说得没错 |
[10:00] | And you, Nurse Ipanema. | 而你 Ipanema护士 |
[10:02] | Realize this is a young doctor under stress. | 要知道这个年轻的医生压力很大啊 |
[10:05] | Ted, come along. | Ted 跟我来 |
[10:06] | We’ve much work to do. | 咱们还有很多工作要做呢 |
[10:09] | – Wait, Ted, Ted, what are you doing? – I’m a follower. | – 等等 Ted Ted 你在干什么 – 我只是个跟屁虫 |
[10:26] | Okay, when the lecture starts, | 好吧 演讲开始后 |
[10:28] | I’ll start to choke and then you yell, | 我就装着哽噎 然后你就大喊 |
[10:30] | “Is there a doctor in the house?” | “屋里面有医生吗” |
[10:32] | That’s gonna kill. Just be careful, don’t really choke. | 铁定绝杀 不过小心点 别真的噎着 |
[10:34] | – That won’t be funny. – No, no. | – 那就不好玩了 – 没错 没错 |
[10:38] | Do you think if Elliot and I were still dating, | 如果我和Elliot还在约会 你觉得 |
[10:40] | we’d be getting married? | 我俩会结婚吗 |
[10:41] | Dude, you gotta turn this off, all right? We’re on vacation. | 兄弟 你可别想了 行不行 咱们在度假呢 |
[10:43] | There are plenty of hot girls here, and single. | 这里有大把的辣妹 而且都是单身 |
[10:48] | Turk Turk, | |
[10:49] | Elliot getting married is a big deal for me. | Elliot要结婚对我来说是件大事 |
[10:51] | There’s not just one girl | 没有哪一个女孩 |
[10:53] | who’s gonna make me stop thinking about it. | 能让我不再想这件事 |
[10:55] | Good afternoon. | 下午好 |
[10:57] | I’m Dr. Briggs and I’m lecturing | 我是Briggs医生 |
[10:59] | on the use of high-dose radiation therapy in prostate cancer. | 我要演讲的内容是前列腺癌的高剂量放射性治疗 |
[11:04] | Except maybe the last girl I was in love with. | 也许 除了我爱上的最后一个女孩儿 |
[11:08] | I’ll be honest with you. | 我实话实说吧 |
[11:09] | I can’t make heads or tails out of this thing. | 我弄不出个头绪来 |
[11:11] | When is this hospital | 这医院什么时候 |
[11:13] | gonna get its own SPECT camera? | 能有台自己的单光子发射断层扫描摄影仪 |
[11:14] | That is a very good point and I am on it. | 问得好 我这就着手处理 |
[11:17] | Ted! Add that to the list. | Ted 加到单子上 |
[11:19] | I will check to see if the quarterly fiscals | 我会查查季度财政 |
[11:21] | can accommodate the financial comps. | 能否增加财政拨款 |
[11:24] | I hope so. | 希望如此吧 |
[11:26] | Ted, you do realize that was all gibberish? | Ted 你知道刚才那些都是瞎话吧 |
[11:30] | He’s just pretending. | 他只是在装模作样 |
[11:31] | He can’t make any real changes in this place. | 在这地方他做不出任何实质性的改变 |
[11:35] | Tell that to the new daycare program. | 去向新的日托项目说吧 |
[11:39] | Hi, Dad. | 嗨 爸爸 |
[11:40] | Jack, what are you doing? | Jack 你干什么呢 |
[11:43] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[11:44] | – Oh, who’s this? – I don’t know. Get out. | – 哦 这是谁啊 – 我也不知道 滚开 |
[11:50] | You know, if you’re still having problems with that picture, | 你知道 如果那个摄影仪仍是个问题 |
[11:53] | all you gotta do is agree to go to my wedding | 你只需要同意参加我的婚礼 |
[11:55] | and you can use our camera. | 你就可以用我们的了 |
[11:57] | Blondie, as attached as I have indeed become to my patient, | 金发女 尽管我真的很关心我的病人 |
[12:01] | his death due to my | 由于我无法看到 |
[12:02] | inability to see a clearer picture of his heart | 一张更清晰的心脏照片 |
[12:05] | would still be a preferable alternative | 而导致他死掉 也仍然强过 |
[12:07] | to actually having to hear you utter your self-written vows. | 不得不去听你吧啦自己写的婚誓 |
[12:11] | “My dearest Keith, my heart was like a vault, | “我最亲爱的Keith 我的心扉紧锁 |
[12:16] | “But you picked the lock like an apple thief | “但是你轻而易举将其打开 如偷苹果的贼 |
[12:19] | Who picks the first Golden Delicious of the fall harvest.” | 摘下了秋收的第一颗金冠苹果” |
[12:23] | Okay, first of all, stop reading my wedding binder. | 好吧 首先 不许再读我的婚礼活页夹 |
[12:25] | It’s private. And… | 这是隐私 再者 |
[12:28] | I cannot believe that you wouldn’t want to come | 我简直不敢相信 你居然不想前来见证 |
[12:30] | see me start my life with my soul mate. | 我和灵魂伴侣一起开始新的人生 |
[12:33] | Soul mate? Try last resort. | 灵魂伴侣 不如说是垂死挣扎 |
[12:35] | Let’s just be honest for two seconds here. | 咱们打开天窗说亮话 |
[12:37] | You basically lived in this dump for the last six years, | 过去的六年里 你基本上是住在这个垃圾堆里 |
[12:40] | and there weren’t that many guys to choose from, | 也没有多少男的可以供你挑选 |
[12:42] | once you eliminate the women and the gays. | 一旦排除了女人 以及同性恋 |
[12:47] | The too old, | 太老的 |
[12:50] | the too poor… | 太穷的 |
[12:52] | The ones who just barely | 还有那些谋杀了 |
[12:53] | beat the rap for murdering their first wife. | 第一任妻子刚刚勉强逃脱刑事责任的人 |
[12:56] | And, of course, Ted. | 当然了 还有Ted |
[12:58] | No! | 不 |
[13:02] | Well, then, what’s left? | 那么剩下的是谁了 |
[13:11] | As you can see here, | 如同大家看到的 |
[13:12] | recurrence rates were significantly diminished | 更大剂量的放射治疗使复发率 |
[13:14] | with the higher doses. | 明显减少了 |
[13:16] | I can’t believe Kim’s here. I guess I have to go talk to her. | 真不敢相Kim在这儿 我想我还必须和她谈谈 |
[13:19] | Why is that a bad thing? | 这有什么不对吗 |
[13:20] | We haven’t really spoken since the miscarriage. | 自从她流产后 我们就没说过话 |
[13:23] | Yeah, well, she looks good. I think her boobs got bigger. | 好吧 不过她看起来挺好的 我觉得她的胸部更大了 |
[13:27] | – Really? – Mmm-hmm. | – 真的吗 – 恩 |
[13:28] | Let me see. | 让我来感受下 |
[13:32] | Yeah, you’re right. Check it. | 对 你说得没错 一起来 |
[13:37] | As we sat there air-groping my ex, | 我们坐在那儿隔空咸猪手我的前任时 |
[13:39] | I wondered how things were going back at the hospital. | 不知道医院里怎么样了 |
[13:47] | Elliot was probably still giddy about her engagement. | Elliot大概还在为订婚激动地发着疯 |
[13:50] | So, let me ask you this there, Barb. | 那么就让我来问问你 芭比 |
[13:53] | Do ya really want to marry | 你是真的想嫁给 |
[13:55] | Keith or do you just want to get married? | Keith 还是只是想结婚而已 |
[14:02] | Okay, that’s all I’ve got. Thanks for barely listening. | 好了 我要说的就是这些 感谢你们勉强听完 |
[14:08] | Do you think she still thinks about me? | 你觉得她还会想起我吗 |
[14:11] | Probably. | 很有可能 |
[14:14] | Are there any questions? | 有要提问的吗 |
[14:26] | Why would you tell me you miscarried our child | 你为什么要说我们的孩子流掉了 |
[14:28] | when you clearly didn’t? | 而你显然没有啊 |
[14:32] | That’s probably a question | 这个问题我还是 |
[14:33] | I should answer more face-to-face after the lecture. | 演讲结束后私下回答比较恰当吧 |
[14:36] | Are there any other questions? | 还有其他问题吗 |
[14:40] | Yes, you sir. | 是的 先生您 |
[14:42] | Yeah, I think you should answer his question. | 我觉得你应该回答他的问题 |
[14:45] | How did he get over there so fast? | 他怎么那么快跑到那儿的 |
[14:47] | – You’re a good friend. – I got your back. | – 你真是个好朋友 – 有我挺你 |
[14:53] | Anyone else have a question? Yes, you in the back. | 还有谁有问题吗 好的 后面的那个 |
[14:57] | Bust a move! | 纵情热舞 |
[14:58] | Really more of a statement than a question, but thank you. | 比起问题更像是句陈述 但是谢谢你 |
[15:03] | I’ve always wanted to be married so badly. | 我一直超想结婚 |
[15:05] | I mean, what if I am settling with Keith? | 我是说 如果我是委身下嫁Keith呢 |
[15:08] | Elliot, what you’re going through is normal. | Elliot 你有这种想法很正常 |
[15:10] | Mmm-hmm. | 没错 |
[15:11] | When I got engaged, all I could think of was, | 当我订婚的时候 我满脑袋只想着 |
[15:14] | “Why am I with this angry, cynical idiot?” | “我为什么要和这个怒气冲天 愤世嫉俗的蠢蛋在一起” |
[15:18] | But then I fought through | 但是后来我想开了 |
[15:19] | it and realized he was the love of my life. | 而且意识到他就是我的毕生挚爱 |
[15:22] | Unfortunately, we had a little argument and so we broke up, | 不幸的是 我们起了点儿争执就分手了 |
[15:25] | but then I met Perry a month later, | 但是一个月后我遇见了Perry |
[15:27] | we have two beautiful children, | 我们现在有了两个漂亮的孩子 |
[15:28] | and the point is, sometimes settling works. | 我想说的是 有时委身屈就也行得通 |
[15:33] | Oh. | 哦 |
[15:35] | And that is how I got my name. | 这就是我名字的由来 |
[15:37] | You don’t look Asian. | 你看起来不像亚洲人 |
[15:39] | Hey, why aren’t you being the Chief of Medicine? | 嘿 你为啥不当内科主任了 |
[15:42] | I’m just taking a break, Ted. I don’t want it to get stale. | 我只是暂缓一会儿 Ted 我不想落俗套 |
[15:45] | The hospital needs you. I need you. Doesn’t that mean anything? | 这家医院需要你 我需要你 这对你来说毫无意义吗 |
[15:51] | Damn right it does. | 当然他妈的有意义了 |
[15:52] | Now, let’s go find a cure for polio. | 现在一起去找治愈小儿麻痹的良方吧 |
[15:59] | Sorry? | 抱歉 |
[16:02] | Okay, too soon for laughter. | 好吧 开玩笑还为时尚早 |
[16:05] | I know that you must be really upset. | 我知道你一定非常生气 |
[16:07] | Upset is just one of the emotions I’m feeling, Kim. | 生气只是我现在万般情绪中的一种 Kim |
[16:10] | – How could you do this to me? – I don’t know. | – 你怎么能这么对我 – 我不知道 |
[16:13] | My hormones went crazy and I was scared, | 我的荷尔蒙乱得一塌糊涂 再说我很害怕 |
[16:15] | and I thought that we were only together | 我以为咱俩之所以在一起只是因为 |
[16:17] | because I was pregnant and so I lied, | 我怀孕了 所以我撒了谎 |
[16:19] | and I pushed you out the door, | 我把你赶出门外 |
[16:20] | and then I got really angry that you left me. | 但你居然离开我了 我真的很生气 |
[16:25] | – Were you ever planning on telling me? – Yes, of course, yes. | – 你到底有没有打算过要告诉我 – 有 当然 有 |
[16:28] | I just hadn’t figured out how yet. | 我只是还没想到要怎么告诉你而已 |
[16:30] | I mean, what could I possibly say? | 我是说 我能说什么呢 |
[16:32] | I don’t know, how about, “J.D., I think there might be | 我不知道 不如”J.D. 我觉得 |
[16:34] | Something living in my uterus.” | 我的子宫里也许还有个生命” |
[16:38] | I know I made a huge mistake, and I’m so, so sorry. | 我知道我犯了个大错 我真的非常 非常抱歉 |
[16:42] | I just… I had backed myself into this corner | 我只是 我把自己逼到死角 |
[16:44] | I didn’t know how to get out of and… | 却不知道要怎么出去 |
[16:48] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[16:50] | No more excuses. | 我不找借口了 |
[16:56] | I did a horrible thing. | 我做了件非常糟糕的事 |
[16:59] | I don’t expect you to forgive me. | 我不指望你能原谅我 |
[17:02] | Well, good, because I’m not going to. | 那很好 因为我也没这打算 |
[17:07] | You probably hate me right now because I hate myself. | 你现在也许很恨我 因为连我都恨我自己 |
[17:12] | But it’s been really good seeing you and… | 但能再见到你真的很好 |
[17:16] | And I thought I could do this on my own, | 我本以为自己可以独立面对这一切 |
[17:18] | but I can’t. | 但我做不到 |
[17:21] | I’m alone and I’m terrified, | 我孤身一人 害怕极了 |
[17:24] | and I have no right to ask you for this, | 我没有权力要求你 |
[17:27] | but I could really use some help. | 但我真的很需要帮助 |
[17:34] | Crap salad, I gotta go give another lecture. | 糟了个糕 我得去做下一个演讲了 |
[17:38] | I just need 40 minutes and… | 我只需要40分钟 |
[17:42] | Please stay. | 求求你留下来 |
[17:43] | Promise me that you’ll just stay and we can talk about this. | 向我保证你会留下来 咱们一会儿再谈 |
[17:47] | Fine, but I’m not doing it for you. | 好吧 但我不是为你才这么做的 |
[17:51] | Fair enough. | 好吧 |
[17:59] | There’s no need to freak out, Elliot. | 没必要惊慌失措 Elliot |
[18:00] | All women go through the same stages once they’re engaged. | 所有女人一旦订婚都会经历这些阶段的 |
[18:02] | First, there’s the “Yay, I’m engaged” Stage. | 首先是”耶 我订婚了”阶段 |
[18:05] | – Remember yesterday? – I know. | – 还记得昨天吗 – 我知道 |
[18:08] | It was so great. | 感觉超棒的 |
[18:10] | Then comes the “Oh, my God, I can’t believe | 然后就是”哦 老天 我简直不敢相信 |
[18:12] | I’m gonna have sex with the | 自己下辈子都只能 |
[18:13] | same person for the rest of my life” Stage. | 和同一个男人滚床单了”阶段 |
[18:16] | And that’s when you head to the nearest frat house, | 这时候你就跑到最近的兄弟会 |
[18:18] | ditch your undies, | 扔掉小内内 |
[18:19] | and then the next morning do the walk of shame to your Beamer. | 第二天早上迈着”羞耻之步”走向你的宝马 |
[18:19] | walk of shame 一夜情后的第二天早上 穿着昨晚的衣服尴尬地走回家 | |
[18:22] | Sure. | 当然 |
[18:24] | Elliot, you’ll get through this. | Elliot 你会扛过去的 |
[18:26] | You just have to try not to act like a crazy person. | 你需要做的 就是尽量别表现得像个疯子 |
[18:29] | See, at times like this, we tend to torture our men | 要知道 这种时候 我们总想折磨自己的男人 |
[18:33] | to test them. | 来考验他们 |
[18:34] | Oh, yeah, I can’t see myself doing that. | 哦 好吧 我自己不会那样做的 |
[18:37] | What’s this, Keith? Huh? | 这是什么Keith 哈 |
[18:40] | Our sample invite with the lettering you picked out. | 按你选的字体的我们结婚邀请函样品 |
[18:42] | No. This is not what I picked out. | 不 这不是我选的字体 |
[18:43] | I picked out Flourished Italic. | 我选的是繁荣斜体 |
[18:45] | Now, you go back to the printer | 现在 你给我回到印刷厂 |
[18:47] | and you tell them it should look like this. | 告诉他们应该印成这样 |
[18:55] | I went to calligraphy camp. Now, don’t you screw this up, Keith. | 我参加过书法训练营 听好了 Keith 你敢把这事办砸 |
[18:57] | Because if this goes wrong, then the wedding goes wrong, | 如果这个有什么闪失 那么婚礼就会有不测 |
[18:59] | and then I’ll get depressed and fat, | 接下来我就会抑郁发胖 |
[19:01] | and you cheat on me and I swear to God, | 而你就会背叛我 我对上帝发誓 |
[19:03] | I will chop it off! | 我会亲手把你阉了 |
[19:07] | What just happened? | 刚刚是什么情况 |
[19:10] | I suppose this would dissolve surgical glue, | 我想这个可以溶解外科胶 |
[19:13] | but may I ask how that happened in the first place? | 但是我能问问 怎么搞成这样的吗 |
[19:16] | Oh, you know, boys being boys. | 哦 你知道的 男孩儿们就是长不大 |
[19:21] | A SPECT camera, huh? | 一台单光子发射断层扫描摄影仪 哈 |
[19:23] | My hospital, Sacred Heart, needs one of those. | 我的医院 圣心医院 需要一台 |
[19:25] | It’s funny you should say that. | 说来也巧 |
[19:27] | I was just on the phone | 我十分钟前 |
[19:28] | with your Chief of Medicine 10 minutes ago. | 刚和你们内科主任通电话呢 |
[19:34] | Fax this to someone. | 把这个传真给别人 |
[19:41] | Chief o’ Medicine. | 内科了个主任 |
[19:42] | I’m the Chief of Medicine, Bob Kelso. Who the hell is this? | 我是内科主任Bob Kelso 你他妈是谁 |
[19:46] | I’m you. I’m talking to you from a future phone. | 我是你啊 我从未来给你打的电话 |
[19:50] | By the way, sell all your gasoline stocks. | 顺便说一下 卖掉你所有的汽油股票 |
[19:52] | Everything now runs on potatoes. | 现在都靠土豆作为能源 |
[19:54] | I don’t know who the hell this is, but when I find out, | 我现在不知道你他妈的是谁 但当我查出来的时候 |
[19:57] | I am going to put my Loafer so far up your ass | 我要把便鞋深深地插进你的菊花里 |
[19:59] | you’re gonna have tassels hanging out your nose. | 让流苏从你的鼻眼儿里冒出来 |
[20:01] | Now tell me who you are. | 现在快告诉我你是谁 |
[20:03] | What’s your name again? | 你叫啥名来着 |
[20:04] | Teddy Buckland Teddy Buckland. | |
[20:06] | Ted Ted? | |
[20:11] | He’s never going to believe I did this. | 他永远不会相信是我做的 |
[20:14] | Hey, where’d you go? | 嘿 你要去哪儿啊 |
[20:25] | Sorry, sir, we don’t have Appletinis, | 抱歉 先生 我们这里没有苹果马提尼 |
[20:27] | but I could make you a Peachtini. | 但我可以给你调杯水蜜桃马提尼 |
[20:29] | That’s a little phoofy for my taste. A beer is fine. | 对我来说那口味太甜腻了 还是来瓶啤酒吧 |
[20:33] | With a pineapple wedge, please. | 请加个凤梨片装饰 |
[20:36] | How you doing? | 你怎么样啊 |
[20:38] | Not too bad, | 还不赖 |
[20:39] | considering I just had a bomb dropped on me. | 鉴于刚刚有颗重磅炸弹砸我脑袋上了 |
[20:41] | Oh, no. That was bigger than a bomb. | 哦 不 那可比炸弹猛烈 |
[20:45] | It was more like an asteroid about to hit the planet. | 更像是小行星要撞地球了 |
[20:48] | You know, people running in the streets screaming, | 你知道的 人们在街上边跑边尖叫 |
[20:50] | “Oh, my God, it’s coming right at us!” | “哦 天哪 正朝着咱们来了” |
[20:52] | And then dudes turning to hot chicks and being all like, | 然后屌丝们转向辣妹们 一副 |
[20:54] | “Look, we ’bout to die so can I hit that?” | “听着 我们都要死了 我能上你吗” |
[20:56] | And then the girl’s like, “Hell to the no!” | 然后女孩儿一副 “做你的梦去吧” |
[20:59] | But then she realizes, | 但她突然意识到 |
[21:00] | “Oh, my God, I’m about to die. So you know what? | “哦 我的天哪 我就要死了 所以你猜怎么着 |
[21:03] | Yeah, you can hit this, but no kissing.” | 好吧 你能上我 但是不准亲亲” |
[21:06] | That’s exactly what it’s like. | 形容得太贴切了 |
[21:09] | Oh, thank you. I’m just so mad. | 哦 谢谢 我实在太生气了 |
[21:10] | I literally don’t know what to say to her. Don’t you dare! | 我真的不知道要和她说什么 你要是敢 |
[21:16] | Part of me wants to talk to her, part of me wants to… | 一方面 我想和她谈 另一方面 我又想 |
[21:18] | – Bust a move? – You have a problem, sir! Seek help. | – 纵情热舞 – 你有毛病 先生 看看医生吧 |
[21:23] | – You know what you’re gonna do? – What? | – 你知道你要做什么吗 – 什么 |
[21:25] | You’re gonna sit here and wait for Kim, | 你要老实坐在这儿等着Kim |
[21:27] | and then you’re gonna talk to her because you’re a good person. | 然后和她好好谈 因为你是个好人 |
[21:30] | No matter what mistakes she’s made, she’s still having your kid, | 不论她犯了什么错 她都怀着你的孩子 |
[21:33] | and you’re not walking away from that. | 这个你是逃不掉的 |
[21:39] | Oh, say, Barbie, I’m gonna go ahead and ask you one more time. | 哦 这么说吧 芭比 我要再问你最后一遍 |
[21:42] | May I please, please | 拜托 拜托 |
[21:44] | use your practice’s SPECT camera? | 让我用用你们诊所的单光子发射断层扫描摄影仪吧 |
[21:47] | Sure, whatever. | 当然 随便了 |
[21:49] | That’s great, ’cause I actually already used it. | 太好了 因为实际上我已经用了 |
[21:53] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[21:54] | And don’t worry about coming to my wedding, | 你也不用担心要来参加我的婚礼了 |
[21:55] | because there probably won’t be one. | 因为很可能根本不举行了 |
[21:59] | Look, I love it that after | 听着 六年过去了 我还能 |
[22:00] | six years I can still mess with your head. | 搅乱你的大脑 这真是可喜 |
[22:03] | It is both a testament to my commitment | 既是对我当初承诺的证明 |
[22:05] | and a glaring statement about your mental fragility. | 也是对你精神脆弱最显而易见的声明 |
[22:08] | But still, as much as it pains me to say it, | 尽管我很不愿意承认 但是 |
[22:12] | there’s nothing I did or said | 无论我说了什么做了什么 |
[22:15] | that had any real impact on your relationship | 对你和未来芭比先生的关系都造不成 |
[22:17] | with the future Mr. Barbie. | 任何的实际影响 |
[22:19] | Yeah, but I got all crazy and went off on him. | 好吧 但是我发了通疯 全撒在他身上了 |
[22:22] | Of course you did, you’re a woman. | 你当然会这样了 你是个女人 |
[22:24] | Sure, you do come with a little extra crazy, | 没错 你确实比别人更疯点儿 |
[22:28] | but what the heck, that’s what makes you, you. | 但有他妈什么呢 这才造就了你 你啊 |
[22:33] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[22:35] | Keith isn’t going to care. He’s not. | Keith不会在乎的 他不会的 |
[22:39] | Why are you being so nice to me? | 你为什么对我这么好 |
[22:42] | Lay off the stick or I’ll wait till you’re asleep | 少瞎掺和 不然我就等你睡着了 |
[22:44] | and I will cheese grate your nerps. | 像奶酪粉碎机一样虐你的乳头 |
[22:51] | Because sometimes I like to do nice things without being coerced. | 因为有时我喜欢在不被强迫的情况下做些好事 |
[22:55] | Oh. | 哦 |
[22:56] | Hopefully that’s the right lettering. | 希望这是正确的字体 |
[23:05] | You’re fine. | 你没事的 |
[23:07] | Now, if you’ll go ahead and excuse me, | 现在 如果你能起开 我要先走一步 |
[23:10] | I’m gonna go grab a quick shower to get this moment off of me. | 我得去冲个澡 彻底冲刷掉这一刻 |
[23:19] | Turk was giving me the silent treatment | Turk在跟我冷战 |
[23:20] | because I had taken Old MC’s advice over his. | 因为我选择了老MC的建议 而不是他的 |
[23:23] | I had busted a move and left. | 我纵情热舞 然后离开了 |
[23:29] | Oh, no, I’m saving this for someone. | 哦 不 这个位子有人了 |
[23:31] | He should be here any minute. | 他很快就到了 |
[23:33] | And, yeah, I still have doubts about my decision. | 是的 没错 我对自己的决定也有所怀疑 |
[23:44] | I love you, babe. | 我爱你 宝贝儿 |
[23:46] | – See you tomorrow. – Yeah. | – 明天见 – 好的 |
[23:49] | I guess I’m just hoping that the doubts will fade away. | 我想我只是希望那份怀疑会日渐消退吧 |
[24:01] | Who am I kidding? Eventually, we all have to face the music. | 我在骗谁呢 到最后 我们都要承担后果 |
[24:05] | You wanted to see me, sir? | 你要见我吗 先生 |
[24:06] | I know it was you, and you are going to pay dearly. | 我知道是你 你要付出巨大的代价 |
[24:10] | Wait. First I want you to meet a new doctor. | 等等 首先 我想让你见个新医生 |
[24:18] | Dr. Toilet? He’s beautiful. | 马桶医生 真是个尤物 |
[24:21] | I trimmed a little fat in the budget so we could afford him. | 我从预算里削了点油水 咱们就买得起了 |
[24:24] | Ted’s vacation pay? | 是Ted的假期津贴吗 |
[24:25] | What vacation pay? | 什么假期津贴 |
[24:29] | – Get out of here. – Yeah. | – 给我滚出去 – 好 |
[24:32] | For now, I was just glad to get back home | 眼下 我只是很高兴终于回到家了 |
[24:34] | where life wasn’t so complicated. | 这里一切都没那么复杂 |
[24:37] | J.D., do you think that I’m making a mistake by marrying Keith? | J.D. 你觉得我嫁给Keith是个错误吗 |
[24:44] | Uh… | 呃 |
[24:45] | J.D., how could you just leave me waiting there? | J.D. 你怎么能把我晾在那儿傻等 |
[24:52] | Yup, life is so much simpler here. | 是啊 这儿的生活真是简单多了 |