时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | My last few days have all started the same. | 我的过去几天都是以同样方式开始的 |
[00:04] | Saying this to Kim. | 对Kim说 |
[00:06] | You’re amazing. | 你好棒 |
[00:07] | Then whispering… | 然后小声说 |
[00:09] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[00:10] | …to our baby and hoping that Kim wasn’t wondering | 给我们的宝宝听 然后希望Kim不会疑虑 |
[00:12] | why I hadn’t said the same thing to her. | 我怎么还没对她说这三个字 |
[00:16] | There are some images that even doctors can’t stomach. | 有些画面就连医生都消化不了 |
[00:19] | That is so gross, I might vomit. | 太恶心了 我要吐了 |
[00:21] | Oh, is it the patient with the infected neck wound? | 哦 是那个颈部伤口感染的病人吗 |
[00:24] | Worse. | 更糟 |
[00:25] | Hey, guys. | 嘿 大伙儿 |
[00:27] | Like the image of your ex-fiance. | 比如说你前任未婚妻的画面 |
[00:29] | – How’s it going, Keith? – You ruined my life. | – 最近怎么样 Keith – 你毁了我的生活 |
[00:32] | Nice seeing you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[00:33] | Excuse me, nurse? Could you be a doll | 打扰一下 护士 你能不能好心地 |
[00:35] | and give Bobby Frank in there a shot of penicillin? | 给那边的Bobby Frank打针青霉素 |
[00:38] | Why can’t he do it himself? | 他怎么不自己去 |
[00:40] | Because, Carla, he’s Dr No Shot. | Carla 因为他是”不打针医生” |
[00:42] | He’s, like, the only paediatrician | 他大概是唯一一个孩子们 |
[00:43] | kids like because he never gives shots. | 喜欢的儿科医生 因为他从不打针 |
[00:45] | Hey, remember when you wanted | 嘿 还记得你想当 |
[00:46] | to be the doctor who never said “Terminal”? | 永远不说”晚期”医生的那时候吗 |
[00:49] | I’m sorry, but your grandmother has an inoperable brain tumour. | 我很抱歉 但是你祖母长了脑瘤 无法进行手术切除 |
[00:53] | – Is it terminal? – I wouldn’t say that. | – 是晚期吗 – 我倒不会那么说 |
[00:56] | – So she still has a chance? – No. | – 那她还有救 是吧 – 没救 |
[01:00] | It’s okay. I mean, | 无所谓啦 我是说 |
[01:01] | “Dr Won’t Say Terminal” Is kind of a mouthful anyway. | 反正 “不说晚期医生” 也挺绕口的 |
[01:04] | Didn’t I tell you two to treat Mr Meltzer? | 难道我没告诉你俩去给Meltzer先生看病吗 |
[01:07] | – Yes, but he won’t let us because… – No, no, no. | – 告诉了 但是他不让我俩看 因为 – 不 不 不 |
[01:09] | Remember our new system so | 还记得咱们的新体制 |
[01:10] | that I never have to hear your voice again? | 好让我再也不用听见你的声音了吗 |
[01:15] | “He doesn’t want to be treated by interns,” | “他不想让实习医生给他看病” |
[01:17] | with your “I” Dotted with a heart | 你的”I”字母上点缀着一个小桃心 |
[01:20] | and a little frowny face at the end. It’s incredible. | 结尾还画了一张哭丧脸 真是难以置信 |
[01:23] | Your handwriting’s actually more annoying than your voice. | 你的笔迹竟然比你的声音更让人闹心 |
[01:27] | Regardless, you interns are the future of this hospital, | 无论如何 你们这些实习医生是这家医院的未来 |
[01:31] | and if you don’t treat patients, you won’t learn. | 如果你们不给病人看病 就没法学习 |
[01:33] | What I want you to do is walk over to Mr Meltzer | 我要你们走到Meltzer先生那儿 |
[01:36] | and say these words, “I’m your doctor. Deal with it.” | 说这句话 “我就是你的医生 接受现实吧” |
[01:40] | Can you say that? | 能说得出来吗 |
[01:42] | – I’m your doctor… – I’m your doctor… | – 我是你的医生 – 我是你的医生 |
[01:44] | Not you. Never you. | 你别说 永远都别 |
[01:48] | – I am your doctor. Deal with it. – Peachy. | – 我就是你的医生 面对现实吧 – 不错 |
[01:53] | Why you looking so sad, Nilla Wafer? | 怎么看着那么伤心啊 香草威化饼 |
[01:55] | You were right about Kim. I don’t love her. | 关于Kim你是对的 我并不爱她 |
[01:58] | That’s tough. Wanna get some exercise and clear your head? | 那可太糟了 想运动一下 精神精神吗 |
[02:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:05] | Thanks, buddy, I needed this. | 多谢 兄弟 我太需要这个了 |
[02:07] | So, you gonna break up with her? | 那么 你要和她分手吗 |
[02:09] | No way. We’re having a baby, man. | 不可能 我们要有孩子了 兄弟 |
[02:11] | Statistics say that kids end up way better off | 数据表明 如果孩子的父母生活在一起 |
[02:13] | if their parents stay together, | 尽管关系不那么好 |
[02:14] | even if it’s not a great relationship. | 对孩子的成长也会好得多 |
[02:16] | So I’m in for good. Plus, Kim’s amazing, | 所以我是认了 再说Kim很棒啊 |
[02:20] | so hopefully one day I’ll wake up and just be head over heels. | 但愿有天我醒来 变得对她神魂颠倒(倒栽葱) |
[02:23] | Yeah, that happens a lot. | 没错 这种事常发生 |
[02:26] | – Hi, guys. – Hi. | – 嗨 两位 – 嗨 |
[02:28] | – Hi. – Is lzzy in her room? | – 嗨 – Izzy在她房间吗 |
[02:31] | Turk hadn’t checked, | Turk还没去看呢 |
[02:32] | so he had a 50-50 shot of answering correctly. | 所以他有一半的机会能答对 |
[02:35] | Sleeping like an angel. | 睡得像个天使一样 |
[02:37] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[02:39] | Because she’s on my back. | 因为她就在我身后 |
[02:41] | That’s unfortunate. | 太不幸了 |
[02:44] | How can you come in and not check in on your own child? | 你进来怎么就不能看一眼自己的孩子 |
[02:47] | You know what? I am so sick of this stupid video game. | 你猜怎么着 我受够了这个愚蠢的电子游戏了 |
[02:49] | That’s it. I want it out of the house. | 到此为止 我要它立刻从我家消失 |
[02:51] | Come on! I just got this | 拜托 我才刚买的 |
[02:52] | thing and I’m already on the fifth level. | 现在已经5级了 |
[02:53] | – Just let me finish! – Carla, let him finish! | – 就让我通关吧 – Carla 就让他通关吧 |
[02:55] | – Oh, you can have it. – Family comes first, Turk. | – 哦 可以给你 – 家庭第一 Turk |
[02:58] | Baby, studies have shown that using joysticks | 宝贝儿 研究表明使用游戏手柄 |
[03:00] | – can improve a surgeon’s dexterity. – You can have this one. | – 能够提高外科医生的手部灵活度 – 给你了 |
[03:04] | I’m gonna kill you! | 我要杀了你 |
[03:06] | That’s my baby pager. | 那是我的婴儿传呼机 |
[03:08] | I’m having a baby! | 我要当爹了 |
[03:10] | Oh, my God! I’m gonna be a bluncle! | 哦 天啊 我要当黑叔了 |
[03:13] | – A black uncle. – A black uncle. | – 黑人叔叔 – 黑人叔叔 |
[03:14] | Oh, right. | 哦 对啊 |
[03:15] | You guys, I know when I first brought this up | 大伙儿 我知道 我第一次提起时 |
[03:16] | you thought it was cheesy. But now that it’s actually happening, | 你们觉得很俗套 但现在真的要发生了 |
[03:18] | can we do a three person celebratory jump hug? | 咱们能不能来个”三人庆祝式跳跃拥抱” |
[03:21] | Please? | 拜托了 |
[03:22] | For you. | 为了你 |
[03:27] | You’re right, that was cheesy. I should’ve listened. | 你们说得没错 确实很俗套 我应该听的 |
[03:46] | Finally gonna get to meet Sam. I wonder what he looks like. | 终于要见到Sam了 我好想知道他长什么样 |
[03:49] | Oh, I just want a healthy baby. | 哦 我只想希望是个健康的宝宝 |
[03:50] | I mean, what more can you ask for? | 我是说 夫复何求啊 |
[03:54] | Any second now. | 马上就出来了 |
[03:57] | What the… | 什么玩 |
[03:59] | I come from a land down under | 我来自澳大利亚(一片下面的土地) |
[04:01] | So that’s what that song’s about. | 哦 原来那首歌唱的是这个意思 |
[04:04] | Where beer does flow and men chunder | 那里啤酒成河 男人纷纷喝吐 |
[04:09] | Can’t you hear Can’t you hear the thunder? | 难道你没有听到那阵阵雷鸣吗 |
[04:13] | I wondered where he was hiding. | 不知道他之前藏在哪儿 |
[04:15] | J.D., I know we’ve had our ups and downs, | J.D. 我知道我们的关系分分合合 |
[04:19] | but I’m really glad we’re going through this together. | 但我真的很高兴我们能一起经历这些 |
[04:22] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[04:23] | And I really was. | 我真的是 |
[04:26] | Okay, Kim, you’re still a few hours away. | 好了 Kim 距离生产还有几个小时 |
[04:28] | I understand you’ll be wanting an epidural? | 我想你会要打无痛分娩针 |
[04:29] | Yes, but I hate pain so much, | 是的 但我真的很讨厌疼痛 |
[04:31] | I’m hoping there’s a pill you can give me | 我还指望着你能给我吃个止疼片 |
[04:33] | so that getting the epidural itself won’t hurt. | 这样打无痛分娩针也不会痛了 |
[04:37] | Why does she think I’m joking? | 她为什么会觉得我在开玩笑 |
[04:38] | I hate her and her chipmunky face. | 我讨厌她还有她那张花鼠脸 |
[04:41] | Kim, your quiet voice is a little louder than usual. | Kim 你低语的音量还是比平常高了几度 |
[04:44] | The delivery nurses usually get the anaesthesiologist | 接生护士一般让麻醉师来 |
[04:46] | to deliver your pain medication, | 送止痛药 |
[04:48] | but we’re a little understaffed, so… | 但现在我们有点人手不足 所以 |
[04:50] | – J.D. – I’ll be in charge of the epidural, | – J.D. – 我来负责打无痛分娩针 |
[04:53] | and as soon as you’re ready, I’ll have them make you so numb, | 只要你准备好了 我就立刻麻得你 |
[04:54] | it’ll feel like you’re passing a marshmallow. | 像在棉花糖里遨游一样 |
[04:56] | But that sounds sticky and uncomfortable. | 但是那听起来又闷又不舒服 |
[04:58] | Passing a unicorn? | 穿过一只独角兽 |
[05:00] | That’s a big horse with a horn. | 那是个长着角的大马 |
[05:03] | – Passing a rainbow? – That’s better. | – 在彩虹间翱翔一样 – 好多了 |
[05:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:11] | – Jordan? – Go away. | – Jordan – 滚开 |
[05:14] | Let’s go see Mommy. | 咱们去看看妈咪 |
[05:16] | Our daughter needs to go to the hospital. | 咱女儿得去趟医院 |
[05:18] | Her rash is spreading, and she could use a steroid shot. | 她的红疹越来越多了 该打一针类固醇 |
[05:21] | – Why can’t you just do it here? – Jennifer has uropathy. | – 你为什么不直接给她在这儿打 – Jennifer有尿路病 |
[05:24] | And over the next couple of years, | 而且在接下来的几年里 |
[05:26] | plenty of doctors are gonna be poking and prodding her, | 会有很多医生要拿针戳她 捅她 |
[05:29] | and I would like her to see me as her father | 而我希望她把我当成爸爸看待 |
[05:30] | and not as just another white | 而不只是另一个穿白大褂的 |
[05:32] | coat that she will forever associate with pain. | 一看到永远就和疼痛联系在一起 |
[05:35] | Totally legitimate argument. | 绝对合理的论证 |
[05:37] | If three-month-olds didn’t have the memory of an earthworm. | 如果三岁孩子连虫子都记不住的话 |
[05:41] | Could you please just support us on this one? | 拜托你这次就支持我们下 |
[05:43] | Fine. I’m right behind you. | 好吧 我跟你去 |
[05:54] | Wow, that’s real talent. | 哇 真是有才 |
[05:57] | Baby, I promise you, I will be home as soon as Kim delivers. | 宝贝儿 我向你保证 Kim一生完孩子 我就回家 |
[06:01] | Yeah, J.D. Needs me, and I really want to be there for him. | 是啊 J.D.需要我 我也真的想呆在他身边支持他 |
[06:05] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:08] | All right, people, listen up! I need to beat this video game | 好了 大伙儿听着 我需要在Kim生下J.D.的小私生子前 |
[06:10] | before Kim delivers J.D.’s bastard child. | 打通这个游戏 |
[06:12] | It takes two people to do it, so I can’t do it by myself. | 得要两个人一起玩儿 我自己做不到 |
[06:15] | – Who’s with me? – I would, Turkleton, | – 谁跟我一块儿 – 我很愿意 Turkleton |
[06:17] | but I only play Pac-Man and that carjack game. | 但我只玩吃豆人 和那个劫车游戏 |
[06:20] | There’s nothing like scoring a Caddy and mowing down street hos. | 没什么比射中凯迪拉克和扫杀站街婊更有意思了 |
[06:22] | – Sir, what are you doing here so late? – I live here. | – 先生 你怎么待到这么晚 – 我现在住这儿 |
[06:25] | Enid kicked me out of the house six weeks ago. | Enid六周前把我踢出家门了 |
[06:27] | She wheeled in and caught me hitting on her speech therapist. | 她摇着轮椅进来撞见我正在调戏她的言语治疗师 |
[06:30] | C’est la vie. Now, if you don’t mind, I got a za coming. | 这就是生活啊 如果你不介意 我的比萨来了 |
[06:35] | Dude! | 兄弟 |
[06:38] | We’re friends at night. I’ll play. | 咱俩晚上是朋友 我来玩 |
[06:41] | Yes. | 太好了 |
[06:43] | What are your thoughts on cloth diapers? | 对于尿布你有什么想法 |
[06:46] | ‘Cause if we got black ones with orange spots, | 如果我们选用黑底橙色圆点的 |
[06:48] | our kid would look like Bamm-Bamm. | 我们的孩子看起来就会像Bamm-Bamm |
[06:48] | Bamm-Bamm 美国动画喜剧<摩登原始人>中一个婴儿形象人物 穿着橙色黑圆点服装 | |
[06:50] | J.D., you’ve been so great. | J.D. 你真是太好了 |
[06:54] | I’m feeling really connected to you, you know? | 我真的觉得和你心有灵犀 你知道吗 |
[06:58] | How are you feeling about us? | 你是怎么感觉的 |
[06:59] | Oh, no. Wrong time for this conversation, but there’s no way out. | 哦 不 可不是时候谈这个 但是又逃不掉 |
[07:03] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[07:04] | Oh, thank you Perry much. | 哦 太谢Perry你了 |
[07:06] | We heard that you were having a baby | 我们听说你要生孩子了 |
[07:07] | and we just wanted to come by and say congratulations. | 所以就顺道过来说声祝贺 |
[07:10] | – Really? – No. I’m looking for the paediatrician. | – 真的吗 – 才不是 我在找儿科医生 |
[07:13] | He’s not here. Sorry, baby J.D. | 他不在这儿 抱歉啊 J.D.宝宝 |
[07:16] | Her name is Jennifer Dylan, not J.D. | 她的名字是Jennifer Dylan 不是J.D. |
[07:20] | I’m calling her J.D. Forever and he can’t stop me. | 我就叫她J.D. 永远都这么叫 他阻止不了我 |
[07:23] | All the best there, Kim. | 祝你好运了 Kim |
[07:23] | Please note that the entire world is praying | 请一定要知道全世界都在祈祷 |
[07:25] | that the dominant genes are yours. | 孩子的显性基因是你的 |
[07:28] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[07:29] | There’s no way Kim remembers what we were talking about. | Kim绝不会记得我们之前在说什么 |
[07:31] | Hell, I don’t even remember what we were talking about. | 见鬼 我都不记得我们刚才说什么 |
[07:33] | What were we talking about? | 咱们刚才在说啥 |
[07:35] | I was asking how you’re feeling about us. | 我问你是怎么看待咱俩的 |
[07:37] | Damn it. | 妈的 |
[07:38] | I’ve been working up the courage to tell you that I’m falling… | 我一直努力鼓起勇气想告诉你 我已经 |
[07:43] | – No! Don’t say it. – Why not? | – 不 不要说出来 – 为什么 |
[07:45] | Look, I think you’re amazing, | 听着 我觉得你棒极了 |
[07:47] | but I’m just not ready to say it back yet. | 只是我还没准备好给你相同的回应 |
[07:50] | That’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[07:52] | I really hurt you, so it makes sense | 我真的伤到你了 所以你需要 |
[07:55] | that you would need more time to get there. | 更多时间走到那一步是可以理解的 |
[07:59] | Bullet dodged. | 躲过一劫 |
[08:01] | What the hell. J.D., I love you. | 管他呢 J.D. 我爱你 |
[08:06] | Cool. | 酷 |
[08:10] | Dr Cox, we heard that you were waiting for the paediatrician. | Cox医生 我们听说你在等儿科医生 |
[08:13] | Please. Remember our rule? | 拜托 记得咱们的规矩吗 |
[08:16] | We heard that you were waiting for the paediatrician. | 我们听说 你在等儿科医生 |
[08:20] | He’s at home so we paged him, | 他在家呢 所以我们寻呼了他 |
[08:21] | and he said that we should give your daughter the shot ourselves. | 他说应该由我们来给你的女儿打针 |
[08:24] | There is no way in hell that | 我绝对不可能让一个 |
[08:25] | I’m letting an incompetent intern touch my child. | 还不能胜任的实习医生碰我家女儿 |
[08:29] | But you said we were the | 但是你说过 我们是 |
[08:30] | future of the hospital and we need to learn. | 这家医院的未来 我们需要学习 |
[08:33] | You need to learn on patients not related to me. | 你们需要在和我无关的病人身上学习 |
[08:36] | Ones that I don’t care if you kill or maim. | 那些你们杀了或者致残我也不在乎的病人 |
[08:39] | We are your doctors. Deal with it. | 我们就是你的医生 面对现实吧 |
[08:40] | Yeah, we are your doctors. | 没错 我们就是你的医生 |
[08:43] | Why don’t you always talk that way? | 你为什么不一直这样讲话 |
[08:46] | Because it hurts my throat too much. | 因为太伤嗓子了 |
[08:51] | Okay, all we have to do here is kill space goblins. | 好了 现在咱们只需要杀死太空小妖精 |
[08:54] | And what’s my motivation? | 我的动机是什么 |
[08:56] | Your motivation is to kill space goblins. | 你的动机是杀死太空小妖精 |
[08:58] | Yeah, but am I killing them because I hate them | 好吧 但是我要杀它们是因为我恨他们 |
[09:00] | or because I don’t share their space goblin values? | 还是因为我与它们的价值观不相同 |
[09:03] | Whatever you want. | 随你的便 |
[09:05] | Good shot. | 射得漂亮 |
[09:08] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[09:09] | I’m taking a few moments | 我要抽出一会儿 |
[09:10] | to speak on behalf of our fallen adversary. | 代表咱们倒下的对手说两句话 |
[09:12] | Are you kidding me right now? | 你现在逗我呢吧 |
[09:15] | Forgive me, space goblin. | 请原谅我 太空小妖精 |
[09:17] | If it were not for the novice level setting | 如果不是为了新手升级 |
[09:19] | or the 10 cups of coffee I had earlier today, | 或者今天早些时候我喝掉的10杯咖啡 |
[09:21] | you might have bested me this day in the marsh of Kothrick. | 你们或许已经在蔻斯瑞克的沼泽地上打败了我 |
[09:26] | We’re not too different, you and I. | 其实我们也没什么不同 |
[09:28] | Despite your arm-mounted | 除了你们胳膊上装着的 |
[09:29] | cannon and your insatiable taste for human flesh. | 大炮 以及对人类肉体无法满足的渴求 |
[09:32] | You realise that while you’re talking, | 你知道当你侃侃而谈的时候 |
[09:34] | his alien friends are shooting you in the face, right? | 他的外星朋友们正往你脸上射击呢 对吧 |
[09:36] | Well, that is just rude. | 好吧 这也太无礼了 |
[09:38] | Get some! | 杀他个片甲不留 |
[09:41] | Okay, not answering Kim’s “I | 好吧 没有回应Kim的”我爱你” |
[09:43] | love you” Was awkward, but at least it was over. | 真的很尴尬 不过至少结束了 |
[09:46] | So, do you think you could ever be in love with me? | 那么 你觉得你会有爱上我的那一天吗 |
[09:48] | Let it go, woman! | 别纠结了 女人 |
[09:50] | – Kim, let’s focus on having the baby. – Answer the question. | – Kim 咱们还是先关注生孩子这一块吧 – 回答我 |
[09:53] | Lie to her. | 骗她 |
[09:54] | And don’t lie to me. | 别骗我 |
[09:56] | Look, I think you’re amazing, right? I’ve mentioned that. | 听着 我觉得你棒极了 好吗 我都说过了 |
[09:59] | And even though I’m not, you know, in love with you right now, | 尽管 你知道的 我现在还没爱上你 |
[10:03] | I really hope that one day | 我真的希望 有一天 |
[10:05] | I wake up feeling what you said you feel, | 我一觉醒来 能够有你刚刚说的感觉 |
[10:09] | even though I kind of asked you not to say it. | 尽管我刚刚好像让你不要说出来了 |
[10:11] | – Do you really hope that? – With all my heart. | – 你真的那么希望吗 – 全心全意地 |
[10:15] | Because I always dreamed of finding a guy who hoped | 因为我总是梦想着能找到一个 |
[10:17] | he could fall in love with me someday. | 希望着某天能爱上我的男人 |
[10:19] | Really? That’s kind of weird. | 真的吗 这可有点怪 |
[10:21] | No! J.D., do you actually think that’s enough for me? | 不 J.D. 你真的认为这样对我来说就够了吗 |
[10:24] | There are a lot of guys out there who think I’m a good catch. | 有多少男人觉得我很不错 |
[10:26] | The words “Cute as a button” | “青春可爱美少女” |
[10:27] | have been thrown around on more than one occasion. | 这样的字眼 可不止在一个场合四处传扬 |
[10:30] | I know that, Kim. You’re amazing. | 我知道Kim 你棒极了 |
[10:32] | Stop calling me amazing, okay? | 别再说我棒了 行不行 |
[10:34] | Would you even be with me if I wasn’t dropping this kid? | 如果我没要生孩子 你还会和我在一起吗 |
[10:39] | I don’t know how to answer that. | 我不知道要怎么回答 |
[10:42] | I think you just did. | 我想你已经回答了 |
[10:47] | You know what? | 你知道么 |
[10:50] | We’re done. | 我们结束了 |
[10:51] | What are you talking about? We’re having a baby. | 你在说什么呢 我们要有孩子了 |
[10:53] | Yeah, we are, | 是 没错 |
[10:54] | but I deserve to be with | 但我应该和一个 |
[10:55] | somebody who doesn’t need to cross his fingers | 不需要祈祷也许某天 |
[10:58] | and hope that he falls in love with me, maybe someday. | 能爱上我的男人在一起 |
[11:02] | It’s over, J.D. | 都结束了 J.D. |
[11:08] | Get in here with the epidural! | 拿无痛分娩针进来 |
[11:11] | It’s funny how even the best intentions can blow up in your face. | 奇怪的是即使怀着再好的本意 事情也可能当面砸锅 |
[11:15] | Don’t worry. I’ve practised | 别担心 我用西红柿 |
[11:16] | this on tomatoes, like, a hundred times. | 练习过 差不多 有上百次 |
[11:19] | Whether you meant to keep your daughter | 不论你是想避免你的女儿 |
[11:20] | from associating you with pain. | 把你和疼痛联系在一起 |
[11:23] | Step away from the child. | 离那孩子远点儿 |
[11:26] | Come here, pumpkin. Okay. | 过来 小南瓜 好啦 |
[11:29] | Or you simply intended to get closure on a video game. | 或者你只是想终结一款电子游戏 |
[11:32] | This is what you call “Being there” For J. D? | 你就管这个叫”陪在J.D.身边支持他” |
[11:36] | Oh, my God, I don’t think I could be any angrier at you! | 哦 天哪 我觉得我简直气到极限了 |
[11:40] | Oh, yeah? Well, you’re about | 哦 是吗 你很快就会 |
[11:41] | to find out ’cause I’m finishing this game. | 知道是不是极限了 因为我一定要拿下这个游戏 |
[11:45] | And though you have every | 而且 尽管你竭尽全力 |
[11:46] | intention of making a horrible situation better… | 想为糟糕的局面扭转乾坤 |
[11:49] | Okay, looks like we’re ready for this baby. | 好了 看起来是时候要生宝宝了 |
[11:51] | No! Wait, wait, wait! What about my epidural? | 不 等等 等等 我的无痛分娩针呢 |
[11:53] | Kim, you’re fully dilated. It’s too late for the epidural. | Kim 你的宫颈口已经完全扩张 来不及打无痛分娩针了 |
[11:56] | You should have told me sooner. | 你应该早点告诉我的 |
[11:57] | …you often find out that you’ve made it worse. | 却经常发现 你使情况变得更糟了 |
[12:00] | You! | 你 |
[12:02] | You’re amazing. | 你太棒了 |
[12:10] | I hate you so much right now, J.D. | 我现在太恨你了 J.D. |
[12:13] | Don’t worry, all women say | 别担心 所有女人生产时 |
[12:14] | that stuff during labour. She doesn’t mean it. | 都会说这种话 不走心的 |
[12:16] | – I do. He just broke up with me! – What? | – 我走 他刚刚甩了我 – 什么 |
[12:19] | No, no! Technically, I didn’t break up with her. | 不 不 严格意义来讲 我没甩她 |
[12:20] | I just told her I didn’t love her. | 我只是告诉她 我不爱她 |
[12:22] | – Who did he say that to? – The mother of his baby. | – 他对谁说的 – 他孩儿的妈 |
[12:24] | No, he didn’t. | 不 他不是吧 |
[12:26] | Man, she looks familiar. | 天啊 她看起来好眼熟 |
[12:28] | Get out! | 滚出去 |
[12:29] | No, I’m not letting you go through this alone. | 不 我不会让你独自经历这一切的 |
[12:31] | I have someone else I can call. | 我可以叫其他人来陪我 |
[12:38] | Keith, I get it, I ruined your life. Stop calling. | Keith 我明白 我毁了你的生活 别再打电话来了 |
[12:42] | Oh, hey, Kim! | 哦 嘿 Kim |
[12:45] | Look, I know I called | 听着 我知道我往你家 |
[12:46] | you at home and threatened to kill your dog, | 打电话威胁要杀了你的狗 |
[12:47] | but thanks again for coming in there, Dr Callahan. | 但是再次感谢你来了 Callahan医生 |
[12:50] | No problem. It’s not like I need a lot of sleep | 不客气 又不是说我需要睡眠充足 |
[12:53] | to practise medicine on small children. | 才能给小孩子们治病 |
[12:54] | This will only take a second. | 只要一小会儿就好了 |
[12:56] | My daughter needs a shot for her dermatitis. | 我女儿得了皮炎 需要打一针 |
[12:58] | Oh, I’m afraid I can’t do that. I’m Dr No Shot. | 哦 恐怕我打不了 我是”不打针医生” |
[13:01] | You’re kidding, right? You’re a paediatrician. | 你开玩笑的 是吧 你可是儿科医生 |
[13:04] | You must have to give the occasional shot. | 你一定偶尔得打打针啊 |
[13:06] | Sure, if my name was Dr Occasional Shot, but it’s not. | 当然 如果我的名字是”偶尔打针”医生的话 但不是 |
[13:11] | Look, I have to be a doctor to these kids for years. | 听着 我得给这帮孩子当好几年的医生 |
[13:14] | I don’t want them bawling every time they see me | 我不希望他们每次见到我就和 |
[13:16] | because they associate me with pain. | 疼痛联系起来 然后嚎啕大哭 |
[13:18] | – That’s insane. – Yeah. | – 真是疯话 – 是吗 |
[13:21] | And why aren’t you giving your daughter the shot? | 那你怎么不给你女儿打针 |
[13:23] | I don’t want her to forever associate me with pain. | 我不想她永远把我和疼痛联系在一起 |
[13:28] | – What? I didn’t catch that. – Pain. | – 什么 我没听清 – 疼痛 |
[13:30] | Was that the inside voice? You can bring it up. | 那是你内心的声音吗 你可以说出声的 |
[13:32] | My daughter to forever associate me with pain. | 我的女儿永远把我和疼痛联系在一起 |
[13:34] | Ironic. | 真讽刺 |
[13:37] | Why don’t you ask one of the nurses to give it to her? | 你为什么不让个护士给她打针 |
[13:40] | There’s only one nurse in this dump I’d let touch my daughter. | 这个废物堆里只有一个护士 我能允许让她碰我的女儿 |
[13:44] | I can’t believe you’re still playing this stupid game. | 我真不敢相信你们居然还在玩儿这个蠢游戏 |
[13:47] | – Hit him with the fire sabre. – Hit him with a lamp. | – 用火之剑打他 – 用灯打他 |
[13:49] | There’s no lamp in this game, | 这个游戏里没有灯 |
[13:51] | – sir. – I was talking to your wife. | – 先生 – 我在和你老婆讲话 |
[13:53] | Hit Turkleton with this lamp. | 用这盏灯打Turkleton |
[13:56] | Oh, Carla, good. | 哦 Carla 太棒了 |
[13:57] | Listen, I need you to give my kid a shot. | 听着 我需要你给我家孩子打一针 |
[13:59] | It will only take a second. | 就耽误一会儿 |
[14:00] | I can’t do it. I’m literally shaking with rage. See? | 不行 我现在气得手直发抖 看见没 |
[14:04] | I would give her a shot, Perry, | 我可以给她打针 Perry |
[14:06] | but this is Scotch and I’m all Hasselhoffed out. | 但这杯可是苏格兰威士忌 我现在是醉翻了 |
[14:12] | All right. | 好吧 |
[14:13] | Janitor, you’re getting pummelled. | 清洁工 你都被人连击了 |
[14:15] | That sounded like criticism. | 听起来像在批评我 |
[14:17] | – I don’t respond well to criticism. – Whatever. You still suck. | – 我面对批评会有不良后果 – 随便吧 你还是很烂 |
[14:21] | – I’m out. – No, dude. Come on. | – 我不玩儿了 – 不要啊 兄弟 拜托 |
[14:24] | Baby, why’d you have to go and say that? | 宝贝儿 你为啥非要那么说啊 |
[14:25] | I can’t finish this game by myself. | 我自己可打不通这个游戏 |
[14:29] | Follow my lead and jump in that warthog. | 听我的指挥 跳上那只野猪 |
[14:32] | You drive, I’ll man the machine guns and kill all the jackals. | 你开车 我来操纵机关枪 将豺狼一网打尽 |
[14:36] | You have never been more sexy to me. | 你从没有比此刻更性感过 |
[14:44] | Oh, that’s disgusting. | 哦 太恶心了 |
[14:46] | – Hey, Keith. – Burn in hell. | – 嘿 Keith – 下地狱吧 |
[14:52] | I’m so sorry about you and Kim. | 你和Kim的事 我很遗憾 |
[14:54] | – Is there anything I can do? – Just take care of her. | – 我能帮上什么吗 – 好好照顾她就行 |
[14:57] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:59] | God, you’re having a baby. Want to do a celebratory jump hug? | 天啊 你就要当爹了 想来个庆祝式跳跃拥抱吗 |
[15:03] | No. Turk, Carla and I tried one earlier. Turned out to be lame. | 不了 Turk Carla和我之前试过 其实超逊的 |
[15:07] | Oh, please, you probably | 哦 拜托 你大概 |
[15:09] | loved it and just didn’t want to admit it. | 喜欢得不得了 只是不想承认罢了 |
[15:11] | God, she knows me. | 天啊 她真懂我 |
[15:13] | Hey, you. Blondie go that way? | 嘿 你 金发女走那边了吗 |
[15:16] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[15:17] | – Get out! – Oh. Dear God. | – 滚出去 – 哦 老天爷啊 |
[15:21] | It is like Baghdad in there. | 里面就跟巴格达战场似的 |
[15:22] | Look, Newbie, I am on the verge of losing my mind. | 听着 菜鸟 我已经濒临发疯的边缘了 |
[15:26] | Do you have the time to give my daughter a shot | 既然你已经毁了自己的生活 那是不是就有 |
[15:29] | now that you’ve ruined your life? | 时间给我女儿打一针了 |
[15:30] | Will you talk me through what I’m going through? | 你能陪我谈谈心吗 |
[15:32] | – Absolutely not. – Then find someone else to help you. | – 绝对不能 – 那找别人帮你吧 |
[15:34] | Oh, damn. Fine. Okay. Fine. | 哦 妈的 好吧 行 好吧 |
[15:36] | But if you use the words “Emotional roller coaster,” I am O-U-T. | 但是如果你用”情感过山车”这样的字眼 我就不 玩 了 |
[15:40] | Deal. I just feel like I’m on this, like, emotional | 成交 我感觉自己好像坐在 情感的 |
[15:44] | – ride of some sort. – Oh! | – 某种游乐设施上 – 哦 |
[15:45] | Kind of like… | 比如像 |
[15:47] | Baby, you are awesome. You’ve played this before. | 宝贝儿 你太棒了 你以前玩过 |
[15:53] | Listen, I discovered the game when lzzy had colic | 听着 Izzy得腹绞痛时我发现了这个游戏 |
[15:57] | and I was up all night and I became addicted. | 我通宵都在玩儿 变得上瘾了 |
[15:59] | That’s actually the main | 这其实才是我想 |
[16:00] | reason why I want it out of the apartment. | 把这个游戏扔出家门的主要原因 |
[16:03] | I thought you were mad because I’d rather play the game | 我以为你生气是因为 我宁愿玩儿游戏 |
[16:05] | than play with lzzy. | 也不愿陪Izzy |
[16:06] | Which, I guess, is sometimes true. | 我想 有时也确实是这样 |
[16:08] | Baby, don’t get it twisted, that girl is my world. | 宝贝儿 别乱想 咱女儿就是我的全世界 |
[16:12] | But every now and then, I gotta do my own thing. | 但时不时地 我也得做点儿自己的事 |
[16:14] | You’ve heard of hunger pangs? I get sports pangs. | 你听过饥饿抽痛吗 我有运动抽痛 |
[16:17] | And “Watch Judge Dredd with J.D.” Pangs. | 还有”和J.D.看<特警判官>“抽痛 |
[16:18] | <特警判官> 1995史泰龙主演的美国动作电影 | |
[16:19] | Turk, you think you’re the only one who gets pangs? | Turk 你觉得你是唯一一个有抽痛的人吗 |
[16:21] | I get “Put on my tight jeans and walk down the street | 我也有”穿上紧身牛仔裤走到街上看是否有人 |
[16:23] | To see if anybody honks” Pangs. They do, actually. | 按喇叭”抽痛 不过 真的有人按 |
[16:26] | I mean, how do you think I became addicted to this game? | 我是说 不然你以为我怎么会对这个游戏上瘾呢 |
[16:29] | Every parent needs to take some time off. | 每个做家长的都需要放放空 |
[16:31] | You’re damn right they do. | 你说得一点没错 |
[16:34] | Hell, my son, Harrison, is a grown man | 奶奶的 我儿子Harrison 已经是个成年人了 |
[16:36] | and I still get the urge to slip away during his visits. | 可他来看我时 我还是有种想溜走的冲动 |
[16:40] | Of course, that may have | 当然 可能还是 |
[16:42] | more to do with this new boyfriend of his. | 和他这个新男友有关系 |
[16:44] | I swear, you could line up a hundred gay men | 我发誓 你列出一百个同志们 |
[16:47] | and Harrison would pick out the attention-starved, | Harrison总会挑那个极度缺乏关注 |
[16:51] | bi-polar, ex-con every time. | 患有双向情感障碍的前科犯 |
[16:57] | Harrison, your ears must have been burning. | Harrison 我说你说得正欢呢 |
[17:01] | So now what do we do? | 那我们现在怎么办 |
[17:02] | We kill one more alien boss and then we’re finished. | 咱们再解决一个外星通关佬就结束 |
[17:05] | I like your style. | 我喜欢你的派头 |
[17:08] | Of course, you had to break up with him. | 当然 你必须要和他分手 |
[17:12] | No one you love should ever sell your car without asking | 任何一个你爱的人都不应该问都不问就把你车卖了 |
[17:15] | and then blow the money on meth. | 然后把钱挥霍在毒品上 |
[17:20] | My kid’s not even born yet, and I’m already screwing up his life. | 我孩子还没出世呢 我就已经在捣毁他的生活了 |
[17:23] | I just wanted him to be really happy and normal, you know? | 我只希望他快乐又正常 你知道吗 |
[17:26] | Okay, first of all, Newbie, we’re talking about your kid, | 好吧 首先 菜鸟 咱们谈的是你的孩子 |
[17:28] | so the whole normal part was never gonna happen. | 所以正常这块 是永远不可能了 |
[17:31] | – And you didn’t mess up his life. – Come on. | – 再者 你并没有搞砸他的人生 – 拜托 |
[17:33] | Statistics show that kids whose parents stay together… | 数据表明 那些父母在一起的孩子 |
[17:35] | Statistics show? Who cares what statistics show? | 数据表明 谁在乎数据表明了什么 |
[17:38] | I mean, look at medicine. | 我是说 看看医学统计 |
[17:39] | 80% of people with pancreatic cancer die within five years. | 80%的胰腺癌患者五年内就死了 |
[17:43] | 95% of appendectomies occur with zero complications. | 95%的阑尾切除手术毫无并发症 |
[17:46] | But we both know pancreatic cancer patients that lived | 但是咱俩都清楚 胰腺癌患者都活着呢 |
[17:49] | and appendix patients that, unfortunately, passed. | 而阑尾手术患者 很不幸地 都死了 |
[17:54] | Statistics mean nothing to the individual. | 对个人来讲统计数据毫无意义 |
[17:56] | You’re either gonna be a good parent to that kid or you’re not. | 你要么会是个好家长 要么就不是 |
[17:59] | I mean, hell, your parents were divorced | 我是说 妈的 你的父母就离婚了 |
[18:01] | and you somehow managed to become a relatively successful doctor. | 而你却还是设法成为了一个相对成功的医生 |
[18:04] | And I’m sure there’s someone, somewhere | 我坚信某处的某人一定 |
[18:08] | who would be proud to call you their son. | 会因为是你的父母而感到骄傲的 |
[18:11] | Would you be proud to call me your son? | 我要是你儿子 你会感到骄傲吗 |
[18:13] | This conversation’s over. | 谈话到此结束 |
[18:16] | – Carla, are you done yet? – Not yet. | – Carla 你玩儿完了吗 – 还没有 |
[18:20] | As I looked around the room, | 我环顾四周 |
[18:21] | I thought about the things parents do for their kids, | 想到父母为自己儿女所做的事 |
[18:24] | like going to extraordinary | 比如 费尽心力确保 |
[18:26] | lengths to ensure their child never fears them. | 他们的孩子永远不会害怕自己 |
[18:28] | Okay. Let’s keep looking. | 好吧 咱继续找 |
[18:31] | Helping them mend a broken heart. | 帮助他们修补破碎的心 |
[18:34] | Well, why can’t you still be with Gary? I always liked him. | 那个 你怎么不继续和Gary在一起了 我一直很看好他 |
[18:40] | What do you mean, he stole your fillings? | 他偷了你的填充物 是啥意思 |
[18:42] | Or staying up late to make sure | 或者整晚开夜车 |
[18:44] | there’s one less distraction around the house. | 以确保在家中少一份干扰 |
[18:47] | – Game. – Game. And that’s game. | – 完胜 – 完胜 这才是完胜 |
[18:48] | And that’s how we do! And that is how | 咱就是这么猛 咱就是 |
[18:51] | – we do! That’s right. – We do! | – 这么猛 没错 – 超猛 |
[18:54] | And I realised parenting is about sacrifice. | 我意识到 为人父母意味着做出牺牲 |
[18:57] | And I had to go in there and be there for my child, | 我必须进去 陪在我的孩子身边 |
[19:00] | even if it meant taking some well-deserved abuse. | 尽管那意味着要受到些应得的辱骂 |
[19:04] | – Get out of here, you jerk! – No. | – 滚出去 你个混蛋 – 不滚 |
[19:09] | Okay, I need you to stop pushing for a minute. | 好吧 我需要你先暂停一下 不要用力 |
[19:12] | – You’re a piece of crap! – You’re doing great. That hurt. | – 你个大烂人 – 你做得很好 打得好疼 |
[19:14] | – I hate your hair! – Impossible. Nobody does. | – 我讨厌你的头发 – 不可能 没人讨厌 |
[19:19] | Almost there. | 马上就好了 |
[19:21] | Are you two ready to be parents? | 你俩准备好当爹妈了吗 |
[19:25] | And right then, I couldn’t help but wonder… | 就在那时 我忍不住想知道 |
[19:33] | Are you ever? | 会有准备好那一天吗 |
[19:37] | Anyway, I hope you weren’t too worried about us. | 不管怎么样 我希望你没有太为我们担心 |
[19:42] | We’ll be home real soon. Bye. | 我们很快就回家了 拜 |
[19:47] | I love watching her sleep. | 我喜欢看着她睡觉 |
[19:50] | I can’t believe we finished that game. | 我不敢相信咱玩儿通关了 |
[19:52] | Oh, baby, I’ve finished it a bunch of times. | 哦 宝贝儿 我都通关好多次了 |
[19:58] | Word? | 真的吗 |
[20:04] | He’s so beautiful. | 他好美 |
[20:07] | – I’m really glad you came back in. – Me, too. | – 我真的很高兴你回来了 – 我也是 |
[20:12] | It’s weird, you know? | 感觉很奇怪 你知道吗 |
[20:14] | This is the end of our relationship. | 这是咱们感情关系的终点 |
[20:16] | But it’s sort of just the beginning. | 但在某种程度上 又是新的起点 |
[20:21] | – Can I hold him? – Of course. | – 我能抱抱他吗 – 当然 |
[20:25] | Here’s your daddy. | 这是你的爸比 |
[20:28] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[20:31] | Hi, handsome. | 嗨 小帅锅 |
[20:33] | Welcome to the world, Sammy. | 欢迎来到这个世界上 Sammy |