时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Nothing in my life could compare to this. | 这是我生命中最重要的时刻 |
[00:07] | I’m a dad. | 我当爸爸了 |
[00:09] | That’s not your kid. | 这又不是你的小孩 |
[00:10] | I know, but he reminds me of Sam. | 我知道 但他让我想起了Sam |
[00:13] | That’s a girl. | 这是个女娃 |
[00:14] | Stop ruining it! Why do you have to ruin things? | 能不说话吗 你干嘛一定要搞破坏呢 |
[00:16] | I’m having a moment here! | 我正在享受这一时刻 |
[00:17] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[00:18] | It must suck that Sam and Kim moved. | Sam和Kim搬走了真是可惜 |
[00:20] | What can I do, you know? She took a job at another hospital. | 我能怎么办呢 她去另一家医院工作了 |
[00:23] | But they only moved, like, 40 minutes away. | 但他们住的也就40分钟远吧 |
[00:25] | I’m gonna see Sam all the time. | 我会经常去看Sam的 |
[00:27] | Matter of fact, I’m going there tonight. | 事实上 我今晚就会过去 |
[00:30] | The new patient scale had all the female staffers | 那个新的病患磅秤让所有女员工 |
[00:33] | obsessing about one thing. | 都迷恋上了一件事 |
[00:35] | I need to lose two pounds. | 我得减掉两斤肉 |
[00:36] | Since Keith and I broke up, | 自从Keith和我分手后 |
[00:38] | I haven’t been eating or sleeping very well, | 我一直都吃不好睡不好 |
[00:39] | so I’m down a dress size. | 我已经瘦下去一个码了 |
[00:41] | You look like you’ve been sick. | 你看上去像病过一场一样 |
[00:42] | Turk, that’s so sweet. | Turk 真窝心啊 |
[00:44] | Come on, baby. Let’s go see how much you weigh. | 过来 亲爱的 咱们去看看你有多重 |
[00:48] | We all sensed what would happen if Turk didn’t let go. | 我们都感觉到了如果Turk不放手的话会发生什么 |
[00:52] | Girls. | 姑娘们 |
[00:56] | – Oh, no! J. D! – You think that this is the way to treat… | – 哦 不 JD – 你觉得该这么对待 |
[00:58] | Help! | 救命 |
[01:03] | Two hundred and ten pounds! | 一百九十斤 |
[01:05] | Good. | 很好 |
[01:09] | What’s it say? | 写的什么 |
[01:14] | Problem, ladies? | 有问题吗 女士们 |
[01:20] | Damn you, Carla, and your giant rubber stamps. | 可恶 Carla 还有你巨大的橡胶印章 |
[01:26] | Let her go, Turk! Let her go! | 放开她 Turk 放开她 |
[01:28] | Sorry… | 抱歉 |
[01:33] | Hey, if you’re gonna drive that gas guzzler, | 嘿 如果你要开那么个吃油的家伙 |
[01:36] | the least you can do is carpool. | 你至少可以和别人拼车 |
[01:38] | Hey! I don’t see you bringing anybody to work. | 嘿 我没见你带谁来上班啊 |
[01:41] | Hey! I just dropped my mom off at the mall. | 嘿 我刚在商场把我妈放下 |
[01:44] | She sits on the seat and then holds on | 她坐在后座上 |
[01:48] | by tucking her hands inside my bike shorts. | 还把手塞进我的骑行短裤里抱住我 |
[01:51] | That’s disgusting. | 好恶心 |
[01:53] | Yeah. Doesn’t feel right. | 是啊 感觉不是很对 |
[01:56] | Hey, is your engine still running? | 嘿 你的引擎还在工作吗 |
[01:59] | Yeah. I let it run all day so I can leave the air conditioner on. | 是啊 我整天都让它转着 这样就可以开着空调了 |
[02:02] | That way it’s nice and cool when I drive home. | 那我开回家的时候就很好很凉爽了 |
[02:04] | I got to gas up sometimes over lunch, but it’s worth it. | 有时候中午我得去加油 但还是值得的 |
[02:07] | You have to see An Inconvenient Truth. | 你得看看<难以忽视的真相> |
[02:11] | It will change your life. | 会改变你的生活的 |
[02:14] | The cause of global warming… | 全球变暖的原因 |
[02:15] | They’re ruining the planet. | 他们在葬送这个星球 |
[02:17] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[02:20] | Don’t go. | 别走 |
[02:23] | You know what really sucks? | 知道最郁闷的是什么吗 |
[02:25] | Being trapped in an elevator | 就是和你们一起被困电梯里 |
[02:26] | with you while you whine about your stupid life? | 听你们抱怨你们糟糕的生活 |
[02:29] | You know what? It’s actually okay. | 知道吗 其实还好 |
[02:31] | All I need’s a little white noise. | 我只需要来点白噪声 |
[02:36] | Yeah, I’ve got this new kid, | 是啊 我有了这个新宝宝 |
[02:37] | but it’s come at the crappiest time in my life. | 但它正好出现在我生活最糟糕的时候 |
[02:41] | Plus, I’m making that 40-minute drive on a scooter | 另外 我花40分钟骑着小摩托过去看他 |
[02:44] | and if I ever want to bring Sam here, I can’t, | 但我要想带Sam过来 却办不到 |
[02:46] | because his stupid flopsy baby neck | 因为他那耷拉的婴儿脖子 |
[02:48] | isn’t strong enough to wear a helmet. | 还不够强硬 戴不了头盔 |
[02:50] | – Later. – Later. | – 回见 – 回见 |
[02:51] | Anyway, you wonder what | 但是 你知道 |
[02:52] | the cherry on top of the crap sundae that is my life? | 比这更糟糕的是什么吗 |
[02:55] | Tomorrow my loser brother’s coming here. Not happy. | 明天我的屌丝兄弟要来这里 不开心 |
[02:59] | Dude, you need some perspective. | 伙计 你需要换个角度 |
[03:01] | This guy came in for a simple spinal fusion. | 这家伙需要一个简单的脊柱融合术 |
[03:04] | He got septic and there was nothing we could do. | 而他得了败血症 我们什么都做不了了 |
[03:09] | You still want to complain | 你还想抱怨 |
[03:10] | because your brother’s coming in today? | 你兄弟今天的到来吗 |
[03:13] | Tomorrow. Dan’s coming tomorrow. | 明天 Dan明天过来 |
[03:16] | No, actually, he’s coming in today. | 不 实际上 他今天就来 |
[03:19] | He gave me a call and asked me if I’d help him | 他给我打了电话问我是不是能帮他 |
[03:21] | with some embarrassing prank he wanted to pull on you. | 搞一个他想用来愚弄你的恶作剧 |
[03:24] | Thanks for the warning, Turk. You’re a good friend. | 多谢提醒 Turk 你是个很好的朋友 |
[03:26] | I am. | 当然 |
[03:29] | Why are they all here? | 他们都在那儿干什么 |
[03:32] | Zombie hug! | 僵尸抱 |
[03:58] | Christopher, thanks again for your help. | Christopher 再次感谢你的帮助 |
[03:59] | Hey, man, if it involves making J.D. Scream like a little girl, | 嘿 伙计 只要能让JD像小姑娘一样尖叫起来 |
[04:02] | I am there for you. | 我一定帮你 |
[04:04] | I’m a monster! | 我是个怪物 |
[04:07] | Takes more planning than that. | 再多花点心思 |
[04:09] | It must be embarrassing for you. | 你一定感觉很囧吧 |
[04:11] | Damn it! | 可恶 |
[04:13] | Three admissions in six months for stress-related issues? | 因为压力问题六个月内三次入院 |
[04:17] | Really? Well, here’s what I want you to do. | 真的吗 好吧 我想让你做的是 |
[04:19] | Stop. Getting. Worked up. Over. | 别再 轻易 激动 翻来 |
[04:25] | Again. Over. Small. Things. | 又 覆去地 为了这些小事 |
[04:29] | They’re everywhere. | 他们到处都是 |
[04:30] | The stuff that’s making you goofy. It’s all over. | 那些让你疯癫愚笨的小事 都结束了 |
[04:32] | Stop that. Get him out of here. | 别再这样了 把他带出去 |
[04:35] | Dear God. | 天哪 |
[04:37] | Here’s your coffee, Dr Cox. | 你的咖啡 Cox医生 |
[04:38] | You want me to grab that | 你想让我拿住吗 |
[04:40] | even though I suspect the reason that you’re holding the handle | 虽然我怀疑你抓着杯把的原因是 |
[04:43] | is because the mug itself is scalding hot. | 杯子本身非常烫 |
[04:46] | Now, I sent you out to get me some joe, not to give me a burn. | 我是让你去给我拿咖啡的 不是让你给我弄个烫伤 |
[04:51] | Put the coffee down. Get out! Get out! Go, go, go, go! | 把咖啡放下 滚出去 滚出去 滚 滚 滚 滚 |
[04:57] | Wow. | 哇噢 |
[04:58] | Yes? You. Questions? Comments? | 怎么 你有问题吗 有意见吗 |
[05:01] | You do realise that you just told a patient to reduce stress | 你该意识到你刚告诉一个病患要缓解压力 |
[05:03] | and then yelled at an intern over coffee. | 然后就因为咖啡对一个实习生大喊大叫 |
[05:06] | You are going to be a huge help | 当我要写回忆录的时候 |
[05:07] | when it comes time to write my memoirs. | 你一定会帮上大忙的 |
[05:09] | I’m so sick of all the hypocrites around here. | 我厌恶死这里所有的伪君子了 |
[05:12] | Two words, sweetie, “Sun Screen.” | 三个字 美女 “防晒霜” |
[05:16] | You know, your smoking is killing you. | 知道吗 抽烟会害死你的 |
[05:21] | God, that’s delicious. | 天哪 好爽啊 |
[05:25] | Our patients shouldn’t have | 我们的病患不该得到 |
[05:25] | to take advice that we can’t follow ourselves. | 那些我们自己都不能遵守的建议 |
[05:31] | Woman’s logic is flawless. | 女人的逻辑简直无可挑剔 |
[05:33] | Okay, people, time to save the planet. But where to begin? | 好吧 伙伴们 是时候拯救地球了 但是从哪儿开始呢 |
[05:37] | My first step was going with all hemp underwear. It’s awesome! | 我的第一步是只穿麻质的内衣 太棒了 |
[05:41] | Except when the hemp oil | 只是当麻油 |
[05:43] | seeps into your bloodstream. Then it’s awesomer! | 渗入到你的血液里 那就更棒了 |
[05:47] | Sir. | 先生 |
[05:48] | Make it snappy, Jumpsuit, I’m already late for my nap. | 爽快点 连体裤 我的午睡已经晚了 |
[05:51] | And Ted, so help me, | Ted 帮我一下 |
[05:53] | I had better not find your head indentation on my pillow again. | 最好别让我在枕头上再看到你脑袋的压痕 |
[05:58] | This hospital is dropping the ball environmentally | 这间医院在环境问题上多有失职 |
[06:00] | and I would like to | 我想 |
[06:01] | volunteer my services as Environmental Officer. | 自荐成为环保专员 |
[06:03] | – Will it cost me anything? – No. | – 有什么成本吗 – 没有 |
[06:05] | Knock yourself out, hippie. | 那随你便 年轻人 |
[06:07] | Groovy. | 赞 |
[06:09] | Hey, brother. | 嘿 兄弟 |
[06:12] | I had to take it ’cause of all the head sweat. | 我不得不拿走了 全是我头上的汗 |
[06:17] | Thanks for buying me lunch, J.D. I’m a little cash light. | 谢谢你给我买午餐 JD 我手头有点紧 |
[06:19] | Having Dan here wasn’t all bad. | Dan在这儿也不全是坏事 |
[06:22] | So, Dan, you still living with your mom? | Dan 你还和你妈住一起吗 |
[06:24] | Carla, Dan doesn’t live with our mom. | Carla Dan不是和我们的妈住一起 |
[06:26] | He lives in an apartment that happens to be in Mom’s attic. | 他住的公寓刚好在妈妈的阁楼上 |
[06:29] | Yep, nothing makes my life seem less crappy | 对 只有和我屌丝兄弟在一起时 |
[06:32] | than hanging out with my loser bro. | 才能让我的生活显得不那么糟糕 |
[06:34] | I mean, sure, there’s lots of bats up there, | 我是说 当然啦 那上面好多蝙蝠 |
[06:37] | but that’s because there’s no air conditioning. | 但那是因为那里没空调 |
[06:39] | Bats like heat? | 蝙蝠喜热吗 |
[06:40] | Musty heat, yes. Good question, Turk. | 发霉的热 是的 问得好 Turk |
[06:43] | Thanks. How come you don’t point out when I ask good questions? | 谢谢 我问得好时你怎么不指出来 |
[06:46] | Because I don’t love you like he does. | 因为我没有他那么爱你 |
[06:48] | Told you. | 告诉过你了 |
[06:49] | Actually, J.D., I just bought my own house. | 事实上 JD 我刚买了我自己的房子 |
[06:51] | How could you afford to do that on a part-time bartender salary? | 你兼职做酒保的工资怎么能付得起呢 |
[06:55] | I flip houses for a living now. | 我现在靠翻新转卖房屋过活 |
[06:57] | Turns out I’m really good at this real estate stuff. | 结果证明我做房地产很在行 |
[06:59] | Probably because it involves not a small amount | 也许是因为这需要大量的 |
[07:00] | of lying and doublespeak. | 欺人之谈和故弄玄虚吧 |
[07:03] | Well, if you’re doing so well, | 好吧 既然你做得这么好 |
[07:04] | how come you made me buy you your lunch? | 你干嘛还让我给你买午餐啊 |
[07:06] | Good question, J.D. | 问得好 JD |
[07:09] | I was unaware one needed a reason to try and score a free meal. | 我没意识到谁吃免费餐还需要理由的 |
[07:12] | Are you… Can I… I’ll just… I’m just… Okay. | 你这是 我可以 我就 我就 好吧 |
[07:15] | You have your own sandwich. | 你有你自己的三明治啊 |
[07:17] | And now I have yours. | 现在我也有你的了 |
[07:20] | – Mayo? – What? You don’t like mayo? | – 蛋黄酱 – 怎么 你不喜欢蛋黄酱吗 |
[07:22] | I guess not. | 我想是吧 |
[07:26] | So, Robyn, I see here that you passed out at work. | Robyn 这上面说你工作时晕过去了 |
[07:29] | Yeah. I saw a ghost. | 是的 我看见鬼魂了 |
[07:32] | Really? No way. | 真的吗 不会吧 |
[07:33] | No, but I have to come up with something interesting, right? | 没有 但我得编点有趣的事情 对吧 |
[07:36] | I mean, it was so embarrassing. | 我是说 当时那么尴尬 |
[07:38] | Tell people it was your mother’s ghost. | 告诉人们那是你母亲的鬼魂 |
[07:40] | Oh, I can’t. My mom’s still alive. | 哦 不能 我妈还活着呢 |
[07:43] | – Bummer. – Yeah. | – 真郁闷 – 是啊 |
[07:45] | Anyhoo, we’ll run some tests. | 不管怎样 我们会进行一些测试 |
[07:47] | Hopefully it’ll be something exotic. But not fatal. | 但愿会有些异常的东西 但不是致命的 |
[07:50] | Right. | 好的 |
[07:54] | Sip. | 来一口 |
[08:00] | That is hot. Add some half-and-half and come back. Go. | 挺烫的 加点牛奶和奶油再回来 去吧 |
[08:11] | Sorry, but these spaces are now for carpool only. | 抱歉 现在这些车位只有拼车才能用 |
[08:14] | What if someone who’s not a carpool parks here? | 如果没有拼车停在这里又能怎样呢 |
[08:16] | Obviously, as Environmental Officer, I don’t have any real power, | 显然 作为环保专员 我没有任何实际的权力 |
[08:19] | but I can give you this citation just as a symbolic gesture. | 但是我可以象征性地给你一张单据 |
[08:24] | You’ll notice on the back, | 你回来时会注意到的 |
[08:26] | I’ve made a list of some possible consequences | 我为违反医院新的环保政策 |
[08:27] | for violating the hospital’s new Green Policy. | 列了一些可能的后果 |
[08:30] | If you leave a light on, | 如果你没有关灯 |
[08:31] | I make you lick a battery or eat a light bulb. Your choice. | 我会让你舔电池或者吃灯泡 由你选择 |
[08:34] | Of course. | 当然 |
[08:35] | And as for parking in a “Carpool Only” Lane. | 至于说停到”拼车专用车位”里的话 |
[08:37] | Well, I can’t really damage your car, | 我不能真的损坏你的车 |
[08:40] | but I might just throw a wasp hive in there. | 但我可能会扔进去一个黄蜂蜂窝 |
[08:43] | Hey, guys. | 嘿 伙计们 |
[08:51] | Maybe mess with the locks so you can’t get out. | 或许搞坏车锁让你出不来 |
[09:02] | I’m not gonna go with “Ow.” | 我才不会叫出声的 |
[09:03] | Remember, give a hoot, don’t litter. | 记住 多留点心 不要乱扔 |
[09:06] | That was outstanding. | 真是棒极了 |
[09:08] | That was your can, Dan. | 那是你的罐子 Dan |
[09:09] | You’re so cranky. I’m gonna cheer you up. | 你太暴躁了 我要让你高兴起来 |
[09:12] | ‘Cause last time I was here, | 因为上次我来这里时 |
[09:13] | J.D., you laid some hard truths on me | JD 你给我摆了些我难以接受的事实 |
[09:15] | and it really helped turn my life around. | 那真的帮我改变了我的生活 |
[09:16] | So now, I got you a little something to say thank you. | 所以现在 我要送你件小礼物来感谢你 |
[09:20] | A new car! | 一辆新车 |
[09:22] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼 |
[09:26] | So, your tests came back. | 你的测试结果出来了 |
[09:28] | Your prealbumin is low, you have a protein deficiency. | 你的前白蛋白低了 你患有蛋白质缺乏症 |
[09:32] | Robyn, you’re malnourished. | Robyn 你是营养不良 |
[09:35] | I eat. I mean, I’m not anorexic. | 我吃东西的 我是说 我没有厌食症 |
[09:37] | I read your case history. | 我看了你的病历 |
[09:38] | You’re a vegetarian who runs every single morning. | 你是个素食主义者 但只吃早餐 |
[09:41] | You eat mostly salads, you’ve got a stressful job. | 基本只吃沙拉 你工作压力很大 |
[09:44] | Robyn, you’re 5’9″ And you weigh 119 pounds. | Robyn 你1米75的身高 体重却只有108斤 |
[09:47] | You need to gain some weight. | 你需要增肥了 |
[09:49] | Hi, there. | 嗨 伙计 |
[09:51] | I’m gonna go ahead and borrow your doctor for a quick second. | 我要借用你的医生一小会儿 |
[09:54] | What the frick? | 什么状况 |
[09:55] | You’re wrinkling my shirt! Put me down! | 你把我衣服弄皱了 放我下来 |
[09:57] | What are you doing? Because I gotta be honest with you, | 你在做什么 因为我必须很诚实地告诉你 |
[09:59] | this seems wildly inappropriate. | 这样做非常不合适 |
[10:01] | Well, I checked your malnourished patient’s chart back there | 好吧 我刚查阅了你的营养不良的病人的病例 |
[10:05] | and, well, something occurred to me. | 然后 我突然想到一件事 |
[10:06] | You’re 5’9″ Also, aren’t you? | 你也是1米75 不是吗 |
[10:12] | No! Put me the frick down! | 不 快他妈放我下来 |
[10:15] | Don’t you dare put me on that fricking scale! | 你敢他妈的把我放到那个体重计上 |
[10:20] | Come on, J.D. This is the perfect gift. | 别啊 JD 这是最好的礼物了 |
[10:22] | You can’t be driving 40 minutes on a scooter to go see your kid. | 你不能骑40分钟小摩托去见你的小孩啊 |
[10:25] | Plus, this is a hybrid, so you’ll save tons on gas. | 另外 这是混合动力车 会很省油的 |
[10:27] | I don’t want your charity, Dan. Take it back. | 我不要你的施舍 Dan 拿回去 |
[10:29] | No, it’s yours. | 不 它是你的 |
[10:31] | Really? Well, if it’s mine, | 是吗 好吧 如果是我的 |
[10:33] | then I guess you won’t care if I do this. | 那我想你不会介意我这样做的 |
[10:38] | Wow, this thing must have a fantastic crash test rating. | 哇噢 这家伙的碰撞测试评级一定很高 |
[10:43] | Hey, you! Come over here and read this number, will you? | 嘿 你 过来读一下这个数字 |
[10:46] | No, Boon. I will kill your family! | 不行 Boon 我会杀了你全家 |
[10:48] | Oh, you say bye to baby Boon! — Go read those numbers! | -噢 跟小Boon说再见吧 -把那数字读出来 |
[10:50] | What are you… | 你干什 |
[10:51] | Got it! 298! | 有了 270斤 |
[10:55] | Minus my super-buff 180 pounds, makes your weight 118, | 减去我超级健康的重量163斤 你的体重是107斤 |
[11:02] | which is a full one pound | 比你的”有问题”的病人还少 |
[11:04] | less than your patient who is “In trouble.” | 整整一斤 |
[11:08] | Hypocrisy, thy name is… | 伪君子 说的就是 |
[11:09] | Boon, do you want to finish that for me? | Boon 你要替我说下去吗 |
[11:11] | – No? Not smart enough to follow? – No. | – 不吗 不够聪明 没听懂吗 – 是的 |
[11:13] | It’s you, Barbie. Hypocrisy, thy name is you. | 就是你 芭比 伪君子 说的就是你 |
[11:26] | I’m gonna take a quick breather. | 我先喘口气 |
[11:28] | J.D., I enjoy a demonstration of your lack of physical strength | JD 我很喜欢看你展示出和旁边那人一样 |
[11:31] | as much as the next guy, but what’s your problem? | 孱弱的体力 但你这是什么毛病 |
[11:34] | Dan, you come here with your new job and your new house | Dan 你有了新工作和新房子 |
[11:37] | and you give me a car? | 你还送我一辆车 |
[11:38] | So, what? | 所以呢 |
[11:39] | Don’t say it. | 千万别说 |
[11:41] | You’re supposed to be the loser, not me. | 我们中的屌丝本应该是你 而不是我 |
[11:45] | Clearly, I loosened it. | 很显然 我失手了(说出来了) |
[11:46] | And then Dan said the | 然后Dan说出了 |
[11:48] | last thing I ever expected to hear from him. | 最出乎我意料之外的话 |
[11:50] | You know what, J. D? | 你知道吗 JD |
[11:52] | You need to grow up. | 你需要成熟起来 |
[11:57] | You shouldn’t mess with hybrid cars. | 你不该跟混合动力车过不去 |
[12:00] | – Be gentle. – Nope. | – 温柔一点 – 不行 |
[12:05] | I wasn’t speaking to my brother. | 我没有和我兄弟说话 |
[12:07] | Of course, Dan reacted the way he always does. | 当然 Dan的行为就像往常那样 |
[12:09] | He became a character he liked to call the “Constant questioner.” | 成了一个他所谓”不间断的提问者”的角色 |
[12:13] | Now, who’s that guy? What’s behind that door? | 那人是谁 门后面是什么 |
[12:15] | When’s the next bus to Chicago? 7:00, be under it. | 下一趟去芝加哥的大巴是几点 7点 要准时 |
[12:17] | Where’s that girl going? Wanna see me do a funny dance? | 那个姑娘要去哪儿 想看我来一段有趣的舞步吗 |
[12:21] | Wanna see me do it around you? | 想看我围着你跳吗 |
[12:25] | Break it! Break it! Break it! | 嗨起来 嗨起来 嗨起来 |
[12:28] | New from Mattel, it’s Hypocrite Barbie! | 美泰公司最新出品 伪善的芭比 |
[12:32] | Now, when you do waltz into | 当你潇洒地走进 |
[12:34] | your similarly stick-like patient’s room, | 和你一样麻杆般的病人的房间时 |
[12:37] | I don’t want you to feel guilty | 我不想让你感到愧疚 |
[12:39] | because you brought in a bag of celery sticks | 因为你带了一袋子芹菜杆 |
[12:41] | and some air for lunch today. | 和一些空气作为今天的午餐 |
[12:42] | Remember, it’s not about you. It’s about her. | 记住 这不是为了你 而是为了她 |
[12:50] | Robyn, this colleague of mine | Robyn 我的这位同事 |
[12:52] | pointed out that I could also stand to gain a few pounds. | 指出说我也应该增重几斤 |
[12:54] | And I don’t want to be a hypocrite, | 而我不想做个伪君子 |
[12:56] | so how about you and I do it together? | 所以你和我一起努力怎么样 |
[12:58] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[13:01] | He’s got crazy eyes. | 他有双电眼 |
[13:02] | I do and I’m okay with it. | 确实如此 我觉得挺好 |
[13:08] | That’s very wasteful. Must you wash your hands so often? | 真的很浪费 你必须要这么频繁地洗手吗 |
[13:11] | I just changed an 80-year old man’s diaper | 我刚给一个80岁的老人换了尿布 |
[13:13] | and I’m about to eat a muffin, | 而我正打算吃个松饼 |
[13:14] | so if you don’t mind, I’m gonna wash away. | 所以如果你不介意的话 我要洗掉了 |
[13:17] | I do not want to see this. | 我不要看下去了 |
[13:21] | See what? | 看什么 |
[13:23] | He expects me to make you drink my mop water, | 他以为我会让你喝我洗拖把的水呢 |
[13:26] | but my bucket’s all the way downstairs | 但是我的桶还远在楼下 |
[13:28] | so I will let you off the hook, | 所以我会放你一马的 |
[13:29] | if you promise never to tell Ted. Yes? | 只要你保证永远不告诉Ted 好吗 |
[13:32] | – No. – I’m gonna take that as a “Yes.” | – 不好 – 我会把那当作是”好的” |
[13:36] | That’s it. Drink it down, baby. | 这就对了 喝光它 亲爱的 |
[13:38] | All the suds, too. You’ve learnt a lesson. | 还有所有的泡泡 你受教训了吧 |
[13:40] | Move it, Jolly Green. | 让一让 绿巨人 |
[13:43] | What’s up your butt? | 你有什么事 |
[13:44] | Yesterday, Dan told me that I need to grow up. | 昨天 Dan告诉我说我应该成熟点 |
[13:47] | Me! I mean, you don’t think that, do you? | 说我 我是说 你不这么认为吧 是吧 |
[13:53] | What followed was what I | 接下来发生的 |
[13:54] | like to call “The Hedging Noise Symphony.” | 我管它叫”对冲噪音交响曲” |
[14:25] | Do you think I need to grow up? | 你觉得我需要成熟点吗 |
[14:30] | You dream your whole life about that one moment | 你一生期盼都在这一时刻 |
[14:33] | and when it finally comes, | 而当它最终来临时 |
[14:34] | you’re just… You’re just not ready for it. | 你只是 你只是还没有准备好 |
[14:37] | Here goes, the answer is a sincere, | 是这样的 答案是一个真诚的 |
[14:40] | emphatic, 100% definitive, | 绝对的 百分之百 |
[14:42] | never been so sure of anything in my life, | 在我生命从未如此确信的 |
[14:44] | unequivocal yes. | 毫不含糊的 是的 |
[14:46] | And the fact that you came to me means | 你来找我就意味着 |
[14:47] | everybody else thinks so, too. | 其他人也都这么想 |
[14:49] | Am I right? | 我说对了吗 |
[14:51] | Yes. | 是的 |
[14:53] | Yes. | 是的 |
[14:55] | Oh, yeah. | 哦 是的 |
[14:56] | Oh, hells yeah! | 哦 绝对是的 |
[14:59] | I just needed to find someone who really understood me. | 我只需要找到真正懂我的人 |
[15:03] | – My scar! – Is that face paint? | – 我的伤疤 – 那是脸部油彩吗 |
[15:06] | Yeah, Carla wants me to trash it. | 是的 Carla想让我抹掉它 |
[15:08] | Oh, really? | 哦 真的吗 |
[15:10] | Dribble me. | 来运球 |
[15:16] | Between the legs! | 跨下运球 |
[15:21] | Elliot, double dessert? | Elliot 双份甜点 |
[15:22] | Yeah. I promised a patient that we’d gain weight together, so… | 是的 我向一个病人保证我们要一起增重 所以 |
[15:25] | Wow, it’s not every doctor that would take a hot bod like yours | 哇噢 不是每个医生都会为了一个病人 |
[15:29] | and go all jiggly for a patient. | 让你这么好的身材长胖胖的 |
[15:32] | Has anyone else noticed how | 有没有人注意到 |
[15:34] | fantastic Dr Reid has been looking lately? | Reid医生最近看上去很赞 |
[15:38] | Sob, girl. | 可怜的姑娘 |
[15:41] | That ought to do it. | 这就对了 |
[15:45] | Hey, why wouldn’t you throw that in recycling? | 嘿 你怎么不扔到可回收垃圾箱里 |
[15:48] | The recycling bin’s way over there. | 可回收垃圾箱还那么远 |
[15:52] | What’s happened to you? | 你怎么啦 |
[15:54] | You were going to change the world, man. | 你是要改变世界的 老兄 |
[15:57] | I’ve learnt to pick my battles in this world. | 我已经试着为这世界战斗过了 |
[16:00] | Otherwise you fight and | 但是当你奋斗着 |
[16:01] | you fight and one day you look in the mirror | 奋斗着 然后某天看到镜子里 |
[16:03] | and there’s an old man looking back at you. | 有个老男人正回望着你 |
[16:04] | And you have to ask yourself, was it all worth it? | 你不得不问问你自己 这一切都值得吗 |
[16:06] | It’s been 36 hours! | 才过了36个小时 |
[16:10] | I’m going to say something to you | 我要对你说句话 |
[16:12] | that’s been said to me by every person I’ve ever loved, | 每个我曾爱过的人都对我说过的话 |
[16:17] | I’m really disappointed in you. | 我对你很失望 |
[16:19] | You are pathetic and weak and I don’t love you any more. | 你可怜 懦弱 我再也不爱你了 |
[16:22] | Get out! | 滚开 |
[16:27] | You don’t think I need to grow up, do you, Turk? | 你没觉得我不够成熟吧 有吗 Turk |
[16:30] | Definitely. | 当然有 |
[16:31] | That means a lot coming from a guy | 这话意味深长 从一个把自己的脑袋 |
[16:32] | who painted his head like some sort of sports ball. | 画成某种球类的人口中说出来 |
[16:35] | Buddy, the one thing I love about hanging out with you | 伙计 我愿意跟你待在一起的原因是 |
[16:38] | is that we get to do stuff like this, you know? | 我们可以这样玩耍 |
[16:40] | But when you leave, I go back to being a husband and a father, | 但是你离开以后 我还要做回一个丈夫和父亲 |
[16:43] | which means paying bills, giving my daughter a bath, | 这意味着 去还账单 给我女儿洗澡 |
[16:46] | and budgeting with Carla so one day we can buy a house. | 和Carla精打细算 期望哪天我们可以买套房子 |
[16:49] | But you, have you even baby-proofed your apartment | 但是你 给家里加过婴儿防护设施了吗 |
[16:52] | or learnt how to change a diaper? | 或者学会怎么换尿布了吗 |
[16:54] | Aren’t there instructions on the box? | 包装盒上没有说明吗 |
[16:57] | Have you seen your baby since Kim took him home? | 自打Kim把你儿子带回去以后你去看过他吗 |
[17:00] | No. | 没有 |
[17:01] | All right, so you tell me. Do you think you need to grow up? | 好吧 你来告诉我 你觉得你需要成熟点了吗 |
[17:07] | Do it. Do it now. | 来吧 快来 |
[17:11] | Are you done? | 你够了没 |
[17:12] | I can’t believe I’m such a hypocrite. | 我无法相信我是这么虚伪的人 |
[17:15] | I can’t believe I gave up on saving the world after 36 hours. | 我无法相信仅36小时我就放弃了拯救世界 |
[17:19] | I don’t deserve to wear this sash. | 我不配戴这个肩带 |
[17:23] | I like it on. | 我喜欢戴着它 |
[17:25] | You two are so boring. | 你们两个真无聊 |
[17:27] | Janitors aren’t boring. | 清洁工不无聊 |
[17:28] | You want to know the weird defect you both have | 你们想知道你们共有的毛病吗 |
[17:30] | that made you screw up like this? | 那个让你们一团糟的毛病 |
[17:32] | – Please. – You’re both human. | – 请讲 – 你们也都是人 |
[17:34] | Janitors aren’t human. | 清洁工不是人 |
[17:35] | They are! And Elliot, I’m really annoyed with you | 是的 Elliot 我对你感到非常生气 |
[17:38] | because I gave you this lecture two weeks ago. | 因为我两周前就给你上过这课 |
[17:41] | Pay attention because I don’t want to be | 注意听 我可不想 |
[17:43] | saying the same things again in two weeks | 在未来两周之内再说同样的事情 |
[17:45] | You’re both human. | 你们也都是人 |
[17:50] | I don’t recall that. | 我想不起来了 |
[17:51] | It’s human to want the best for your patients | 这是人性 想让你的病人做到最好 |
[17:53] | even if you can’t follow your own advice. | 即使你自己也无法做到 |
[17:55] | It’s human to get passionate about something | 这是人性 对某些事热情极高 |
[17:57] | and then get complacent. | 然后又停步不前 |
[17:58] | It’s annoying to whine about it all the time. | 一直对此发牢骚很是烦人 |
[18:01] | Janitors don’t whine. | 清洁工不发牢骚 |
[18:03] | Oh, wait. Yes, we do. That’s our thing. | 哦 等等 是的 我们发牢骚 这就是我们 |
[18:08] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[18:09] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[18:10] | Wanna see the dance again? | 想再看我的舞步吗 |
[18:14] | Actually, Dan, I was wondering | 其实 Dan 我在想 |
[18:15] | if maybe you wanted to go over to Kim’s with me and meet my son. | 也许你想和我一起去Kim那里去见见我儿子 |
[18:21] | Yeah. That’d be great. | 好啊 那太棒啦 |
[18:30] | You know, J.D., you were the one who told me | 知道吗 JD 一开始还是你告诉我 |
[18:34] | to get my life together in the first place. | 让我把自己的生活好好整理下 |
[18:35] | But I never thought you’d do it. | 但我从没想过你会这么做 |
[18:38] | That’s a lovely sentiment. | 这感受真奇妙 |
[18:41] | I’m happy for you, Dan. | 我为你感到高兴 Dan |
[18:48] | You don’t know how to turn it on, do you? | 你不知道怎么点火 是吗 |
[18:49] | No idea. I pushed it from the parking spot back there. | 不知道 我是从停车场那边推过来的 |
[18:53] | Okay, well, you see this button? | 好吧 看见这个按钮了吗 |
[18:54] | Yeah, I discovered that’s the stereo. | 看见了 我发现那是音响 |
[18:56] | I think if you push this up. | 如果你把它推上去 |
[18:58] | It’s pretty clearly a vent. | 就很明显是个打火孔 |
[18:59] | It’s hard to own up to your shortcomings. | 承认自己的弱点是很难的 |
[19:02] | Like, for instance, your own hypocrisy. | 就比如说 你自己的虚伪 |
[19:05] | Robyn, the nurses told me that you haven’t been eating enough. | Robyn 护士们告诉我说你没有好好吃饭 |
[19:09] | Well, what about you? | 好吧 那你呢 |
[19:10] | This isn’t about me. I’m not the one fainting at the office, | 这事跟我无关 晕倒在办公室的又不是我 |
[19:12] | so just do what I tell you to do. | 就照我要求你的去做 |
[19:15] | Barbie, there you are. | 芭比 你在这里呀 |
[19:17] | You were standing sideways, so I didn’t see you. | 你侧身站着 我都没看见你 |
[19:23] | Still, once you do own up, you might be surprised to see | 不过 一旦你坦白承认了 你会惊讶地发现 |
[19:26] | that you did make a difference. | 你确实有所改变 |
[19:29] | Damn it. Next time you guys get pastry crumbs all over my car, | 可恶 下次你们再把糕点碎屑弄得我满车都是 |
[19:33] | you had better bring a scone for the driver. | 你们最好给司机带个烤饼 |
[19:36] | Well, what do you know? Your carpool thing stuck. | 好吧 知道吗 你的拼车计划被坚持下来了 |
[19:40] | I guess that’s something, right? | 我觉得这还真了不起 对吧 |
[19:42] | As for me, I always assumed growing up happened automatically | 至于我 我一直以为 长大 |
[19:45] | as you got older. | 是随着年龄增长自然发生的 |
[19:46] | But it’s really something you have to choose to do. | 但却是你必须要选择去做的事 |
[19:49] | See you tomorrow, Sam. I promise. | 明天见 Sam 我保证 |
[19:51] | Good night, buddy. | 晚安 伙计 |
[19:54] | I guess I feel like I’m finally on my way. | 我想我感觉我终于上道了 |
[20:02] | He looks like Dad. | 他长得像爸爸 |
[20:05] | I know. | 我知道 |