时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I can’t believe we’re doing this in a patient’s room. | 真不敢相信我们在要病房里做了 |
[00:07] | It’s about to get hotter. | 更难以置信的还在后面呢 |
[00:11] | Yes. | 来吧 |
[00:12] | Turk, you are full of surprises. | Turk 你真是让我惊喜连连啊 |
[00:14] | Isn’t he, though? | 可不是么 |
[00:16] | What are you doing here? | 你来干嘛 |
[00:17] | – He’s here to kill you. – Kill me? | – 他是来杀你的 – 杀我 |
[00:20] | Elliot won’t let you get away with it. | Elliot不会放过你的 |
[00:22] | Sure I will. Turk’s letting me raise Izzy. | 当然会 Turk答应让我抚养Izzy |
[00:25] | I’ll finally have a baby. | 我终于要有宝宝了 |
[00:28] | And I can spend the rest of my life with Turk | 而我就可以用余生 |
[00:30] | touring the world’s greatest water parks. | 和Turk玩遍世界最棒的水上公园 |
[00:33] | Elliot, ready. | Elliot 准备 |
[00:37] | Clear! | 让开 |
[00:38] | No! | 不 |
[00:45] | – That is a weird dream. – Yeah, I don’t even like water parks. | – 真是怪梦 – 是啊 我不喜欢水上公园的 |
[00:47] | I mean, I did, until someone thought it’d be funny | 其实我以前很喜欢 直到某人恶趣味的 |
[00:50] | to go down the slide two seconds after me. | 紧跟着我两秒后滑下去 |
[00:52] | Dude, the lifeguard told me to go. | 伙计 是救生员让我滑的 |
[00:53] | Really? Did he also tell you to take your trunks off, Turk? | 是吗 那是不是他叫你脱了裤子滑的 Turk |
[00:56] | Because the last thing a guy wants to see | 因为没人愿意滑到水池里以后 |
[00:57] | when he’s in a splash pool is his best friend’s junk | 见到他死党的”小伙伴” |
[00:59] | headed towards him at 40 miles per hour. | 以时速40英里扑面而来 |
[01:02] | I felt like I got pistol-whipped. | 好像被手枪柄打了一样 |
[01:03] | Look, what was weird about this dream was that it was in English. | 这个梦怪就怪在是个英语梦 |
[01:08] | I always dream in Spanish. | 我平时都做西语梦的 |
[01:10] | Baby, dreams have nothing to do with reality. | 宝贝儿 梦和现实没联系的 |
[01:12] | Hey, want to come live with Aunt Elliot? | 想不想和Elliot阿姨一起住呀 |
[01:15] | What? You guys know Izzy hates it down in day care. | 怎么了 你们知道Izzy讨厌日托所的 |
[01:18] | Ain’t that right? Do you wanna come live… | 对不对啊 想不想和 |
[01:20] | Elliot wasn’t the only one | 医院里可不止Elliot一个 |
[01:22] | trying to steal babies from the hospital. | 想偷小宝贝的 |
[01:24] | Hey, don’t steal those babies. | 嘿 别动这些小宝贝 |
[01:26] | Why do you call these babies? | 你为什么管这些叫小宝贝 |
[01:29] | It could be that when I was a kid, I didn’t have any toys. | 可能因为我小时候没玩具吧 |
[01:32] | – Sure, sure. Yeah. – I used to make my own toys | – 嗯 嗯 是的 – 我以前都自己做玩具 |
[01:34] | as a matter of fact, and I would take the toilet paper rolls | 老实告诉你哦 我用厕纸桶做小人 |
[01:36] | and draw little faces on them and name them. | 给它们画上脸 再起上名字 |
[01:40] | Surround myself with them, hoping they would protect me. | 让它们围着我 祈祷它们会保护我 |
[01:42] | I went out to the side of the road and tried to | 有次我还跑去马路边 |
[01:44] | sell them one time,make a little money on my own, you know? | 想把它们卖掉 靠自己赚点钱 |
[01:47] | But no one bought any | 结果没人买 |
[01:49] | and when I came back home everyone was gone. | 等我回到家 家里人都不见了 |
[01:51] | You know how you and I don’t talk so much? | 你知道为什么我们俩不常聊天吗 |
[01:54] | If you’re wondering whether or not it makes me happy or sad, | 你想知道我对此是高兴还是忧伤吗 |
[01:57] | it makes me happy. | 我感到高兴哎 |
[02:00] | You love being edgy, don’t you? | 你就是喜欢嘴损 是吧 |
[02:01] | I do. | 是啊 |
[02:02] | Missed a spot. | 这块没擦净 |
[02:04] | Sad for you. | 你真惨啊 |
[02:13] | First spill of the day. | 本日第一洒啊 |
[02:16] | You just can’t seem to get along with anybody, can you? | 你就是和谁都处不来是吧 |
[02:20] | Life is so much easier if you just connect with people. | 你要是能好好交际 生活可就轻松多了 |
[02:24] | Watch and learn. | 学着点 |
[02:26] | Colonel Doctor, loving those new frames. | 上校医生 新镜框不错啊 |
[02:29] | Snoop Dogg Attending! Where my hos at? | Snoop Dogg主治医生 我的婊子在哪里 |
[02:33] | Hey, what are you doing to that thing? It’s fluffy. | 嘿 胡子怎么打理的啊 好蓬松啊 |
[02:35] | I want to, like, rub my fingers in. | 真想把手指插进去 |
[02:38] | You see? I connect with them. | 看见没 我和人相处愉快 |
[02:40] | Unlike you, I’m a man of the people. | 不像你 我可是万人迷 |
[02:45] | Hey, Teddy. | 嘿 Teddy |
[02:47] | Looking bald and sweaty! | 看你啊 头顶闪亮 臭汗淋漓啊 |
[02:48] | Putting my smile away and on with the day. | 好了 笑容拿掉 开始上班 |
[02:54] | Yeah, that looks like a healthy bone. | 看起来骨头是健康的啊 |
[02:56] | – Speaking of healthy bones… – Perry… | – 说到骨骼健康 – Perry |
[02:58] | One sec, ma’am. | 等下 女士 |
[02:59] | I’ve got one in my pants. He’s all yours. | 我裤子里也有一条 他归你了 |
[03:02] | Why don’t we go over this later? Thanks. | 我们晚点再说吧 谢了 |
[03:04] | What have you been doing all day? | 你整天都忙什么了 |
[03:06] | Right up until this very moment, | 截止到目前这一刻 |
[03:07] | I’d been successfully avoiding you. | 我都在忙着躲开你啊 |
[03:09] | I came to tell you I’m | 我来是告诉你 |
[03:10] | taking the kids to my mother’s for the weekend. | 我要领孩子去我妈家过周末 |
[03:12] | And seeing that you’re not allowed within 40 feet of her house… | 鉴于你必须远离她家40英尺的距离 |
[03:15] | – The restraining order. – Christmas memories. | – 限制令 – 圣诞节的回忆啊 |
[03:18] | Anyhoo, you’re staying here. | 反正 你就呆在这吧 |
[03:21] | I’m gonna leave you alone to celebrate. | 我就留着你一人过周末吧 |
[03:26] | People, I expect full participation. | 大伙 我要你们全员参与 |
[03:35] | – Oh, please. – Come on. | – 噢 不是吧你 – 给点面子吧 |
[03:37] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[03:58] | I ran down here so I could do it twice. | 我特地跑下来 这样就能做两次了 |
[04:01] | If they do this at all sporting events, I’m gonna start going. | 如果体育项目中加入这个 那我就开始搞体育了 |
[04:20] | Check out my little African princess. | 看看我的非裔小公主 |
[04:22] | Izzy Izzy! | |
[04:27] | Baby, when I’m not around, do you only speak Spanish to lzzy? | 宝贝儿 我不在的时候 你都和Izzy说西语么 |
[04:29] | ‘Cause you know I don’t understand it. | 你知道我听不懂的 |
[04:31] | Relax, Turk. I speak both to her. | 放心吧 Turk 我两种语言都说的 |
[04:34] | Good. | 好的 |
[04:36] | – All right, I gotta go to work. – Okay, say goodbye to Daddy. | – 好了 我得去上班了 – 好了 和爸爸再见 |
[04:39] | And when he comes back, the three of us… | 等他回来 我们仨就 |
[04:47] | before we put you down to bed. | 在我们哄你入睡前 |
[04:49] | Forgot my keys! | 忘拿钥匙了 |
[04:50] | And then Mommy will sing you a lullaby | 妈妈会给你唱摇篮曲 |
[04:52] | just like her mommy used to do… | 就像我妈妈以前那样 |
[05:02] | Hola Carla Hola, Carla. | |
[05:04] | That’s how you say “Hello,” Right? | 西语你好是这么说的吧 |
[05:08] | Hold my bag. | 接包 |
[05:10] | Well, the car’s here. For some reason, | 嗯 车来了 可不知怎么的 |
[05:12] | it was a half an hour early. | 提前了一个半小时 |
[05:13] | Yeah, that was me. | 噢 是我干的 |
[05:16] | You know, you’re gonna miss me more than I miss you. | 你心里清楚 你会比我想你更想我的 |
[05:18] | Oh, please. Underneath those four pounds of makeup | 噢 算了吧 在四磅的化妆品 |
[05:21] | and quarter inch of synthetically-paralysed skin, | 和四分之一合成的麻痹皮肤下 |
[05:24] | there is a frightened little drunk girl | 你不过是一个醉后失措的小姑娘 |
[05:26] | that I can already hear blubbering on the phone, | 我现在已经能预见到电话那头 你有多语无伦次 |
[05:28] | “Oh, Perry, I miss you so.” | “噢 Perry 我好想你” |
[05:33] | This is you. | 那这就是你 |
[05:34] | “Oh, Jordan, please come home. Please.” | “噢 Jordan 求你了 回来吧” |
[05:42] | See? This is why we’re a great couple. | 看 所以说我们是完美的一对呢 |
[05:44] | Bag! Bet you call me before I call you, you pathetic wuss. | 包 我打赌你先打给我 你这个可怜的胆小鬼 |
[05:48] | You’re on. | 赌就赌 |
[05:50] | Alone for the weekend. | 一个人的周末啊 |
[05:52] | Wonder what he’s gonna do. | 他会干什么呢 |
[06:00] | – Hi, Perry. – No, Newbie, get out! | – 嗨 Perry – 不 菜鸟 出去 |
[06:02] | – Well, I thought it could be fun. – Get out. | – 会很好玩的嘛 – 出去 |
[06:04] | – Turk, he said no. – But you told me… | – Turk 他说了不行 – 但你说的 |
[06:06] | I assumed he would say yes and… | 我以为他会答应的 |
[06:08] | I did not invite The Todd. | Todd可不是我找来的 |
[06:10] | Fellas, why you wearing such giant underwear? | 伙计们 你们为什么穿着巨肥的内衣啊 |
[06:13] | Sometimes you just gotta say, “What the fudge?” | 有时候你还真得感叹一句 “草泥马” |
[06:16] | – That’s not the line. – I saw it on a plane. | – 不应该是这词儿吧 – 我在飞机上看到的 |
[06:21] | Can I have one of these babies? | 这小宝贝能给我一卷吗 |
[06:23] | Why do you call them babies? | 你为什么管它们叫小宝贝 |
[06:24] | Don’t know. Always have. | 不知道 一直这么叫的 |
[06:26] | I like you, Shirley. | 我喜欢你 Shirley |
[06:28] | You know something? You look just like a nurse | 你猜怎么 你和以前在这工作的 |
[06:31] | that used to work here named Laverne. | 护士Laverne长得特别像 |
[06:33] | – Doesn’t she? – No. | – 像不像 – 不像 |
[06:35] | Oh, yes, she does. I feel like I’m looking at Laverne again. | 噢 绝对像 我感觉面前的就是Laverne |
[06:40] | You just got yourself a new nickname, missy. | 看来你有外号了呢 美女 |
[06:43] | See you in a bit, Lavernagain. Lavernagain! | 待会见了 Laverne二代 Laverne二代 |
[06:46] | Baby, you can’t just speak Spanish to my little African princess. | 宝贝儿 你不能只对我的非裔小公主说西语 |
[06:50] | She’s not your little African princess. | 她不是你的什么非裔小公主 |
[06:52] | She’s our little half-African, half-Latina princess. | 是我们两个人的半非裔半拉丁裔小公主 |
[06:55] | Baby, that’s a little wordy. | 宝贝儿 这名号有点拖拉吧 |
[06:57] | Here we go, Carla and Turk are at it again. | 又来了 Carla和Turk开吵了 |
[07:00] | My mother taught me how important my heritage is. | 我妈妈教育我传承是很重要的 |
[07:02] | I will do the same for Izzy | 所以我也会这样教育Izzy |
[07:04] | and speaking Spanish is a huge part of that. | 教她说西语就是重要的一部分 |
[07:06] | Just a matter of time before they rope me in. | 拉我参战只是时间问题 |
[07:09] | Plus, I want to take her to the homeland. | 另外 我还想带她回老家呢 |
[07:11] | Any second now… | 马上到我出场啦 |
[07:13] | Baby, you’re from Chicago. Just get her a deep-dish pizza. | 宝贝儿 你老家在芝加哥 给她个深盘披萨就好了 |
[07:16] | You know what? Why don’t you get me a deep-dish pizza, | 还有 也给我一份深盘披萨好了 |
[07:19] | with onions and sausage? | 要带洋葱和香肠的 |
[07:21] | Here it comes. | 就是现在了 |
[07:23] | Turk, I was referring to the Dominican Republic. | Turk 我祖籍是多米尼克共和国 |
[07:25] | And if you say, “Isn’t that where I bought my wrinkle-free chinos,” | 如果你说 “那不是我买无褶卡其裤的地方吗” |
[07:28] | I may kill you. Where are your ancestors from? | 小心我杀了你 你的祖先又来自哪里 |
[07:32] | The motherland? | 故乡 |
[07:33] | You don’t even know. | 你都不知道 |
[07:35] | And now a gentle throat | 是时候清嗓表示 |
[07:37] | clear to let them know I’m ready to speak. | 我准备好参战了 |
[07:41] | J.D., drink some water. | J.D 喝点水行么 |
[07:49] | – Go to hell, Bob. – I didn’t even say anything. | – 去死吧 Bob – 我还什么都没说呢 |
[07:53] | There’s nowhere else to sit so you can drop the scary stare. | 实在没地方坐了 所以你就别瞪我了 |
[07:56] | It doesn’t work on me any more. | 反正对我也不起作用 |
[07:59] | Kicking me under the table’s not going to make me leave either. | 在桌子下面踢我也没用的 |
[08:01] | I did it. You talk too much. | 我踢的 你话太多了 |
[08:04] | Say, Bob, sorry about that “Go to hell” thing earlier. | 那个 Bob 抱歉之前叫你去死了 |
[08:07] | – We’re cool. – You’re just pissy because Jordan left. | – 没事的 – 你是因为Jordan走了不开心了吧 |
[08:10] | I mean, I’m in the same boat. | 同是天涯沦落人啊 |
[08:11] | Ever since I broke off my engagement, | 自打订婚被我搞砸之后 |
[08:13] | I live all alone in that big, empty house. | 我一个人住在那空空如也的大房子里 |
[08:16] | Hell, Bob here is living | 妈的 连Bob住在医院也是因为 |
[08:17] | at the hospital because Enid kicked him out. | 被Enid赶了出来 |
[08:19] | Did she just call me Bob? I will kick her again. | 她刚是叫我Bob了吗 我还会踢她的 |
[08:22] | We’re like the lonely hearts table. | 我们这一桌就是寂寞沙洲冷啊 |
[08:25] | No, no, actually, that’s the lonely hearts table. | 不 实际上 那边才是寂寞沙洲冷 |
[08:28] | *Who are you* | *你是谁* |
[08:33] | Okay, we’ll never win the A Cappella-Palooza | 好了 唱成这样我们是赢不了 |
[08:36] | performing like that. | 无伴奏合唱赛的 |
[08:37] | And if we don’t win, | 我们要是赢不了 |
[08:38] | there’s no chance of us getting laid at the after-party. | 那之后的庆功宴我们还是睡不到妞 |
[08:42] | Barbie, please stop lumping us in together. | 芭比 别想拉我们抱团了 |
[08:45] | Tomorrow is my day off and | 明天我休息 |
[08:47] | I am joyous to have my place all to myself. | 我很高兴那么大地方都归我了 |
[08:50] | You see, I’m a lot of things. | 你看 我有很多属性的 |
[08:53] | I’m a Scorpio, a registered Independent, a foodie, a Parrothead. | 我是天蝎座 无党派人士 美食家 大厨 |
[08:56] | Yes, I do love that Jimmy Buffet. Always have, always will. | 是 我很喜欢吉米自助餐 以前喜欢 以后也喜欢 |
[08:59] | – A leg man. – A right bastard. | – 我还是腿控男 – 右翼败类 |
[09:01] | Thank you, Bob. But I can assure you the one thing I am not is… | 谢谢 Bob 但我偏偏就不是 |
[09:04] | Straight? | 直男 |
[09:05] | Audience participation is now over. | 观众竞猜环节到此为止 |
[09:08] | The one thing I’m not is lonely. Capisce? | 我就是不孤单 懂了吗 |
[09:12] | Hey, you should know | 嘿 你知道么 |
[09:14] | that new nurse hates the stupid nickname you gave her. | 新来的护士讨厌你给她取的外号 |
[09:17] | Lavernagain? No way. | Laverne二代么 不应该啊 |
[09:20] | I hate it. | 我讨厌它 |
[09:21] | Well, you might hate it now, Lavernagain. | 可能你现在不喜欢 Laverne二代 |
[09:24] | But once you’ve heard it a few times, you’re gonna love it. | 不过多听几次你就会喜欢的 |
[09:28] | – Lavernagain. – You’re such a man of the people, | – Laverne二代 – 你这么万人迷 |
[09:30] | do you even know anybody’s real name? | 你知道大家的本名么 |
[09:32] | Of course I do. | 当然知道了 |
[09:37] | Why do people keep hiding behind you? | 为什么人都藏在你身后啊 |
[09:38] | Challenge, what’s their real name? | 挑战吧 他们都叫什么 |
[09:41] | Well, she never told me her real name, but I like Lavernagain. | 她没告诉过我她叫什么 我喜欢叫她Laverne二代 |
[09:47] | And Snoop, I had hoped you’d legally changed your name to Snoop. | Snoop 我一直以为你改名叫Snoop了呢 |
[09:51] | Never got around to that? Okay. | 没改么 好吧 |
[09:54] | Colonel, I have to pass on you. | 上校 你我真不知道 |
[09:57] | Okay, you can get this one. | 好吧 这个我知道 |
[09:58] | I know it’s just like Beardface, but not Beardface. What is it? | 我知道是大胡子谐音的 但不是大胡子 是什么 |
[10:02] | Oh, right. | 噢 对了 |
[10:03] | Beard Mouth. | 胡子嘴 |
[10:04] | – It’s Beardfacade, damn it! | – 是Beardfacade 该死 |
[10:07] | Man of the people, indeed. | 真不愧是万人迷啊 |
[10:11] | It’s always surprising to | 了解你亲近的人真正的感受 |
[10:13] | learn how people close to you really feel. | 总是会让你大吃一惊 |
[10:15] | How can you know nothing about your own background? | 你怎么能一点都不了解自己的身家背景 |
[10:18] | Baby, what do you want me to say? | 宝贝儿 你想让我说什么 |
[10:20] | It just doesn’t mean that much to me. | 我觉得那对我不重要 |
[10:23] | Still, the only person’s feelings | 但是 你真正能了解的 |
[10:25] | you can truly hope to know are your own. | 还是你自己的感觉 |
[10:27] | Daddy, Grandma says you once peed in her garden. | 爸爸 外婆说你以前在她花园里尿尿 |
[10:31] | Guilty. | 被逮到了 |
[10:32] | Hey, Perry. This doesn’t count as me calling. | 嘿 Perry 这不算我主动打电话啊 |
[10:35] | It does so. | 当然算了 |
[10:36] | ‘Cause I made Jack dial and you and I didn’t speak. | 因为我是让Jack拨的号 而且咱俩又没对话 |
[10:39] | I just wanted to tell you | 我只是想告诉你 |
[10:40] | I’ve decided to stay here through the week. | 我会在这里呆到这礼拜结束 |
[10:42] | Bye. | 拜 |
[10:43] | Of course, sometimes a phone call changes everything. | 当然 有时一个电话就能改变一切 |
[10:49] | The obvious way to beat loneliness is with the company of others. | 战胜孤独 显而易见就要和大家呆在一起 |
[10:52] | Hey, Tedski. Could I maybe help you here? | 嘿 Ted 让我来帮你吧 |
[10:55] | – That’s a lot of files. – Really? | – 好多文件啊 – 真的吗 |
[10:57] | – Thanks. – No problemo. | – 谢了 – 没问题 |
[10:59] | It only gets complicated | 可是当你怕被人发现你的脆弱时 |
[11:00] | if you don’t want others to see that you’re vulnerable. | 事情就变得复杂了 |
[11:02] | So, I heard Jordan’s staying away the whole week now. | 听说Jordan这周都不回来了啊 |
[11:06] | Yeah, we’ve been texting each other a lot | 嗯 自打我们发现彼此都在 |
[11:08] | since we both found out that we’re nervous pooers. | 便便时紧张 我们就一直短信联络 |
[11:10] | I turned her on to one sound-proofer so talented, | 我给她介绍了一款特别好的隔音设备 |
[11:12] | even someone with their ear | 就算有人耳朵贴在门上 |
[11:14] | to your door can’t hear it when you foofy. | 也听不见便便的声音 |
[11:15] | Interesting. Tell you what, when she gets back | 有意思 这样吧 等她回来 |
[11:17] | you two ought to think about having a crazy-off. | 你俩可以来场比赛 |
[11:20] | I’m going to text her that you said that. | 我要把你说的发短信告诉她 |
[11:26] | Goodness gracious, Ted. I’m sure sorry about that. | 亲爱的主啊 Ted 真抱歉 |
[11:29] | It’s okay. I’m used to it. | 没事的 我都习惯了 |
[11:32] | Say, Ted, these are all just blank pieces of white paper. | 那个 Ted 这都是空着的白纸啊 |
[11:36] | They… | 他们 |
[11:39] | I need to look busy. | 我得装出忙碌的样子 |
[11:44] | Hello, tall, dark and | 你好啊 又高 又冷酷又 |
[11:46] | – whatever. – Handsome. | – 随便吧 – 又帅气 |
[11:48] | No. | 没这条 |
[11:49] | Well done, Dr John “I think I’m a man of the people” | 不错 囧之”我以为我是万人迷 |
[11:52] | But now thanks to the Janitor | 但拜管理员所赐 |
[11:53] | “Everyone knows I’m a fraud and I have egg on my face” Dorian. | 大家都知道我是个骗子 丢脸死了”Dorian医生 |
[11:56] | That’s your clever new nickname. | 这就是你的新外号了 |
[11:58] | Oh, my God! You finally have a nickname! | 噢 天呐 我终于有外号了 |
[12:01] | I can admit when I’m wrong. | 我承认我错了啦 |
[12:03] | So, challenge. I will learn everyone in the hospital’s real name | 所以新挑战 今天下班以前 |
[12:07] | by the end of the day. | 我会记住所有人名 |
[12:09] | You’re gonna learn 310 names in one day? | 你想一天之内记住310个名字 |
[12:12] | Hey, the night before my anatomy final, | 嘿 我解剖学考试的头天晚上 |
[12:13] | I got drunk on peppermint schnapps | 我喝多了薄荷酒 |
[12:15] | ’cause Turk told me it was | 因为Turk告诉我 |
[12:17] | a special new mouthwash you could swallow. | 那是一种可以喝的漱口水 |
[12:19] | And after I was done crying and dry-heaving | 结果我连哭带折腾 |
[12:21] | and lying in the foetal position, I still managed to memorize | 像个胎儿一样蜷缩着 可我还是记住了 |
[12:24] | all 216 bones in the human body. | 人体216处骨骼名称 |
[12:28] | There’s only 206 bones in the human body. | 人体只有206块骨头啊 |
[12:30] | Well, it appears I learned 10 more than I needed to. | 噢 那看来我还多学了10个出来呢 |
[12:33] | So how about a little wager? | 那么赌注是什么 |
[12:35] | If I win, you have to do my job for a day. | 我赢 你替我干一天活 |
[12:37] | And if I win? | 要是我赢呢 |
[12:39] | I’ll do my job for a day. | 我自己干一天活 |
[12:41] | How is that fair? | 这哪里公平啊 |
[12:42] | I’ll actually do my job for a day. | 我货真价实的干一天活 |
[12:45] | Deal. | 说定了 |
[12:47] | Do you know how? | 你做得来吗 |
[12:48] | It’s been a while. I can do it. | 虽然已经很久没干活了 但没问题 |
[12:54] | Well, you look like you could use some help. | 看上去你需要帮助啊 |
[12:57] | I’m okay. Actually, I’m just looking for Carla. | 没事的 其实我是在找Carla |
[13:01] | Does anyone need any help? | 有人需要帮助吗 |
[13:05] | Me. I need help. | 我 我需要 |
[13:08] | Get the hell out of the way! | 让开 别挡着我 |
[13:11] | Hi. Help. | 嗨 帮我 |
[13:15] | Okay, Dr John “I think I’m a man of the people” | 好了 囧之”我以为我是万人迷 |
[13:18] | “But now thanks to the Janitor | 但拜管理员所赐 |
[13:20] | “Everybody knows I’m a fraud and I have egg on my face” Dorian. | 大家都知道我是个骗子 丢脸死了”Dorian医生 |
[13:23] | Very funny. | 呵呵 |
[13:24] | Perfect. Pretend you hate the nickname so it’ll stick. | 好极了 假装讨厌这个外号 这样就能保留住这个外号啦 |
[13:27] | Who is this? | 这是谁 |
[13:29] | He’s a doctor. I think it’s Patrick or Paul. | 他是个医生 不是Patrick就是Paul |
[13:32] | It’s Gwen. Although she does have a mean case of man-face. | 她是Gwen 不过确实长了张男人脸 |
[13:36] | Dr Cox, I just want to throw this out there. | Cox医生 我是发自内心的想跟你说 |
[13:39] | It feels really good to be your student again. | 能再次成为你的学生真好 |
[13:41] | Take that back | 给我收回这句话 |
[13:42] | or I’m going to shove every | 不然我就把这些照片 |
[13:43] | one of these Polaroids down your throat. | 塞到你的喉咙里去 |
[13:46] | Back to best friends it is. | 又做回好朋友了 |
[13:48] | You know what you should use? Mnemonic devices. | 你知道你该怎么办吗 记忆技巧 |
[13:51] | Associate the person’s name with something about them. | 把人名和这个人的特质联系起来 |
[13:54] | I do it all of the time. | 我就是这么干的 |
[13:56] | Like this guy. | 比方说这家伙 |
[13:57] | Look at him. | 看着他 |
[13:59] | Now there’s no way he’s ever going to make love to a woman | 他不会有机会和女人上床的 |
[14:02] | unless that woman is dead and dead rhymes with Ted. | 除非这女人是死的 死的和Ted是押韵的 |
[14:07] | Ted Ted. | |
[14:08] | That’s how most people remember it. | 大部分人都是这么记的 |
[14:13] | What was your mnemonic device for remembering my name? | 那你是怎么记住我的 |
[14:15] | – Do you really want to know? – Do I? | – 你真想知道吗 – 我想吗 |
[14:17] | No. | 不要想了 |
[14:19] | I knew it. Look at how much you don’t want to be alone. | 我就知道 看看你多么害怕孤身一人啊 |
[14:22] | You’re actually helping out | 你居然在帮 |
[14:23] | the guy who you claim annoys you the most. | 最招你烦的人 |
[14:25] | Elliot, it’s been seven years. | Elliot 已经第七年了 |
[14:27] | I think we all know I don’t annoy him. | 我想大家都知道他不烦我 |
[14:31] | Okay, you’re in it now. Go for broke. | 好了 成功了 是时候突破了 |
[14:34] | Heck, I’d bet that Perry would admit | 我打赌Perry会承认 |
[14:36] | that I’m not just a colleague, I’m a friend. | 我不只是个同事 更是个朋友 |
[14:40] | And arm around him… | 用胳膊环住他 |
[14:45] | Oh, my God. Is this what Heaven’s like? | 噢 天呐 我简直置身天堂啊 |
[14:48] | Yep. Just helping out a friend. | 是啊 就是帮助朋友而已 |
[14:50] | It has nothing to do with me being lonely. | 和我孤不孤独的完全没关系 |
[14:54] | Hey, wait a second. Isn’t today your day off? | 嘿 等一下 你今天不是休息么 |
[15:00] | Hey, baby, you know something? You are absolutely right. | 嘿 宝贝儿 你知道吗 你是对的 |
[15:03] | I do need to learn more about my heritage, | 我确实该了解下我的祖先 |
[15:05] | so I called my mom and she said somehow, distantly, | 于是我打给我妈 她说我有个 |
[15:08] | I’m related to the guy who invented peanuts. | 发明花生的远房亲戚 |
[15:11] | Turk, that’s George Washington Carver. | Turk 你说的那是George Washington Carver |
[15:13] | He didn’t invent peanuts. He just thought up uses for them. | 他没有发明花生 只是将花生派上了用场 |
[15:16] | I’m talking about the little foam packaging peanuts. | 我说的是小包的泡沫包装花生 |
[15:20] | How dumb do you think I am? | 你以为我有多蠢啊 |
[15:22] | Baby! | 宝贝儿 |
[15:23] | You just don’t get what’s really bothering me. | 你还是不明白我为什么不高兴 |
[15:27] | A couple days ago, you dreamed in English. | 几天前的夜里 你用英语做的梦 |
[15:30] | Three years of marriage and I’m starting to pay attention. | 结婚三年了 我学会做个有心人了 |
[15:33] | I feel like I’m losing all | 我感觉我和自己的根 |
[15:34] | connections to what makes me me, you know? | 断了联系了 你懂吗 |
[15:36] | My best friend is a very, very white girl from Connecticut. | 我最好的闺蜜 是个不能再典型的康州白人 |
[15:40] | Look, if who I am keeps slipping away from me, | 如果再这样下去 |
[15:43] | how will I ever be able to pass it on to Izzy? | Izzy还能从我这儿传承到什么呢 |
[15:45] | It’s bad enough that when people look at my daughter, | 人们看见我的的女儿 |
[15:47] | they only see your little African princess. | 只能想到她是你的非裔小公主就够糟的了 |
[15:50] | They think she’s black, not half-black, half-Latina. | 他们觉得她是非裔 不是半非裔 半拉丁裔的 |
[15:52] | – That’s not true. – Oh, really? Watch. | – 才不是呢 – 是吗 看着啊 |
[15:55] | Sir, what race would you say this baby is? | 先生 你觉得这个宝贝是什么血统 |
[15:59] | Oh, half black, half Latina, most likely Dominican origin. | 噢 半非裔 半拉丁裔 更像是多米尼克血统的 |
[16:05] | Then again, I am the new hospital geneticist. | 顺提一句 我是新来的遗传学家 |
[16:09] | That’s just bad luck, baby. | 是你运气不好罢了 宝贝儿 |
[16:11] | Oh, my God. | 噢 天呐 |
[16:13] | What the hell is wrong with me? | 我到底怎么了 |
[16:14] | I used to be an island. I didn’t need anybody. | 我以前很独立的 谁都不需要 |
[16:16] | Now I can’t function for a week without Jordan and the kids. | 现在离开Jordan和孩子一星期我就像个行尸走肉了 |
[16:20] | Well, luckily you have a lot of very close, | 庆幸的是 你有很多亲密的 |
[16:22] | special friends to help you through this. | 特殊的 愿意伴你熬过这一切的朋友 |
[16:24] | – J.D., stop it. – No, you stop it! | – J.D 闭嘴 – 不 你闭嘴 |
[16:27] | I’m sorry you had to see me like that. | 真抱歉让你看见我这么粗鲁的一面 |
[16:29] | Honest to God, I… | 实话说 我 |
[16:31] | I feel like I’m losing track of my identity. | 我觉得我快要变成另一个人了 |
[16:33] | And just like that, | 就这样 |
[16:35] | a lot of people found themselves asking the same question. | 很多人发现他们都困惑于同样的问题 |
[16:38] | This one’s for the ladies. | 这首歌献给在场的女士们 |
[16:42] | *Who are you* | *你是谁* |
[16:47] | *I really want to know* | *我真的想知道* |
[16:49] | *Who are you* | *你是谁* |
[16:50] | Who am I | 我是谁 |
[16:54] | *Who are you* | *你是谁* |
[16:55] | Who am I | 我是谁 |
[16:57] | *Who are you You* | *你是谁 你* |
[17:00] | – Who the hell is that? – It’s Skip, the gynaecologist. | – 这是谁啊 – Skip 妇科医生 |
[17:03] | Are you honestly whining | 你真的在因为 |
[17:04] | because you feel attached to your wife and kids? | 自己依恋老婆孩子而抱怨吗 |
[17:06] | I like the way I was. | 我喜欢原来的自己 |
[17:08] | Oh, you mean the giant jackass | 噢 你是说那个 |
[17:09] | that nobody could stand to be around | 任何人在他身边 |
[17:10] | for more than 20 seconds? | 都忍不过20秒的混蛋吗 |
[17:11] | – Yes, I love that guy. – Me, too. | – 是啊 我爱那家伙 – 我也爱 |
[17:13] | Well, guess what? You’re still him. | 你猜怎么 你还是他 |
[17:16] | Only now when you go home | 不同的是现在你回家 |
[17:17] | there’s actually people there that are happy to see you. | 那里真的有人愿意见到你 |
[17:19] | Probably ’cause they don’t know any better. | 可能因为她们没遇见更好的吧 |
[17:25] | – That won’t end well for you. – Okay, | – 这样你会死的很惨 – 好的 |
[17:29] | buddy. | 哥们 |
[17:33] | What is so funny? | 有什么好笑 |
[17:36] | I just think it’s hilarious that you think | 想到你觉得自己不再是那个 |
[17:38] | you could stop being a proud Latin woman. | 傲气的拉丁美女就觉得好笑 |
[17:41] | Baby, all your ring tones are bachata music. | 宝贝儿 你所有铃声都是巴恰塔舞曲 |
[17:44] | You’re the only nurse in | 你是唯一一个要求 |
[17:45] | this hospital who demands that any doctor | 任何医生需要你帮忙时 |
[17:47] | who wants a big favour has to ask you in Spanish. | 必须用西语来请求你 |
[17:53] | So we got a daughter | 我们有了女儿 |
[17:54] | and life is moving at a really, really fast pace but, baby, | 生活正飞速的前进着 可是 宝贝儿 |
[17:58] | you’re always gonna be a | 你永远都是那个带着倒写的 |
[17:59] | Latina with an upside down exclamation point. | 感叹号的拉丁裔美女 |
[18:02] | You promise? | 你保证 |
[18:09] | And action. | 开始 |
[18:13] | All right, he looks like a serial killer, | 好吧 他看上去像个连环杀手 |
[18:16] | which is a kind of cereal | 音似于一种麦片 |
[18:18] | I’d want to stay away from like oat bran. | 我想远离我的燕麦麸 |
[18:21] | Brandon Brandon. | |
[18:23] | Correct. | 正确 |
[18:24] | Okay. Snoop Dogg Attending. | 好了 Snoop Dogg主治医生 |
[18:27] | I saw him without his pants on once | 我见过他没穿裤子的样子 |
[18:28] | and he has crazy, skinny legs like French fries. | 双腿像法式薯条一样细 |
[18:31] | French fries are sold at McDonald’s, | 法式薯条在麦当劳有卖 |
[18:33] | whose founder is Ronald McDonald. | 创始人是Ronald McDonald |
[18:35] | Ronald Ronald. | |
[18:37] | You saw him without his pants on once. | 你撞到过他没穿裤子 |
[18:40] | That’s popcorn magnate Orville Redenbacher. | 爆米花大王 Orville Redenbacher |
[18:42] | Nice. | 漂亮 |
[18:43] | We all want to be appreciated for our unique identities. | 我们都希望自己保持自己独特的个性 |
[19:07] | No! | 不 |
[19:11] | Bad dream, baby? | 做噩梦了 宝贝儿 |
[19:13] | No. It was a great dream. | 不 是个美梦 |
[19:18] | What are you listening to? | 你听什么呢 |
[19:20] | Some boring medical lecture. | 无聊的医学讲座 |
[19:23] | Go back to sleep. | 睡觉吧 |
[19:24] | But when we decide to change who we are for someone we love… | 但当我们决定了为爱改变时 |
[19:29] | What time is it? | 几点了 |
[19:31] | we can surprise even ourselves with who we’ve become. | 变化大到自己都会被吓到 |
[19:35] | All right, Jordan, you win. | 好了 Jordan 你赢了 |
[19:37] | I miss you guys. | 我想你们了 |
[19:39] | I miss you, too, Daddy! | 我也想你 爸爸 |
[19:42] | Jordan, would you like to say the same thing? | Jordan 你能说你也想我了吗 |
[19:47] | – I would not. – She would not. | – 我不说 – 她不说 |
[19:49] | We’ll call you tomorrow. Will we? | 明天再联络你 行吧 |
[19:51] | – No. – No. | – 不要 – 不要 |
[19:57] | Colonel Doctor. I call him that | 上校医生 我这么叫他 |
[19:59] | because he looks like that freaky Kentucky Fried Chicken guy. | 是因为他看起来就像肯德基的怪老头 |
[20:02] | KFC makes coleslaw. | 肯德基做凉拌卷心菜 |
[20:05] | Coleman Slawski. Incidentally, my favourite name ever. | Coleman Slawski 顺便一提 我最喜欢这名字了 |
[20:09] | That’s correct. But you also lost the bet. | 答对了 可你输了 |
[20:12] | – What are you talking about? I won. – Nope. | – 你说什么呢 我赢了 – 没有 |
[20:17] | That’s not fair. Nobody knows your name. | 这不公平 没人知道你叫什么 |
[20:19] | You know what that means? | 你知道这意味着什么吗 |
[20:23] | Fine, you win. | 好吧 你赢了 |
[20:25] | Yep. And you know what that means? | 对了 知道这又意味着什么吗 |
[20:27] | It’s like this ammonia is seeping into my brain | 就好像氨水渗到我的大脑里 |
[20:30] | and making me violent and angry and hateful. | 让我变的暴力 易怒还招人烦 |
[20:34] | Yep. That’s how it starts. | 对 就是这么开始的 |
[20:35] | What the hell you looking at? | 你看个屁啊 |
[20:37] | – Nice. – That felt good. | – 好样的 – 真爽啊 |