时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | – You’ve got something on your face. – What? | – 你脸上有东西 – 什么 |
[00:04] | Yeah, me. | 对 就是我 |
[00:05] | Oh, God. Oh, my God, I feel like such a ho-bag, | 哦 我的天 觉得自己就跟婊子一样 |
[00:08] | but I’m still glad I did it. | 但我还是很高兴亲了你 |
[00:12] | I do declare spending special relationary time with my girlfriend | 我必须得说和我女友共度一些情侣时间 |
[00:15] | makes me happier than a bullfrog in a beetle bin. | 让我比在甲壳虫箱子里的牛蛙还快乐 |
[00:19] | Why are you talking like that? | 为什么你要这样讲话 |
[00:20] | ‘Cause I’m smitten with my girlfriend lady. | 因为我被我的女友Lady迷得神魂颠倒 |
[00:23] | And this is my smitten voice. | 而这就是我被迷住时的声音 |
[00:25] | Well, what voice do you use when you’re smitten? | 那你被迷住时用什么声音啊 |
[00:27] | My normal voice. | 正常的声音 |
[00:28] | You know what? You hide it well, | 你知道么 虽然你隐藏得很好 |
[00:30] | but you’re a very strange person. | 但你实际是个超怪的人 |
[00:32] | Ma’am. | 女士 先告退了 |
[00:49] | How’d I do? | 我成绩怎么样 |
[00:50] | Seventeen. That’s impressive. But I’m going to kick your ass. | 17秒 表现不错 不过等着让我给你好看吧 |
[00:54] | And… Time. | 计时 开始 |
[00:58] | What’s going on, C-Bizzle? | 干什么呢 熊崽子 |
[00:59] | We’re seeing who can last the longest in Mr Seller’s room. | 我们在比谁能在Seller先生的病房里待更长时间 |
[01:02] | He has a fungal infection under the fat flaps in his stomach. | 他肚子上耷拉的肥肉下面有真菌感染 |
[01:04] | It smells like the time I accidentally put Izzy’s doo-doo diaper | 闻起来就像有次我无意把Izzy拉了屎的尿布 |
[01:07] | in the microwave. | 放进了微波炉里后 |
[01:08] | – You guys are playing Smelly Belly? – Time. | – 你们竟然在玩”臭肚皮” – 计时结束 |
[01:12] | – Sixteen seconds. – Come on! | – 16秒 – 有没有搞错 |
[01:14] | I win. See, that’s what I’m talking about. | 我赢了 看到没 我说的就是这个意思 |
[01:16] | That’s how it goes when you fight me! | 你跟我斗就是这个下场 |
[01:18] | Hold on, Turk. Let’s not declare | 等一下 Turk 先别急着宣布 |
[01:21] | victory until we give a shot to Dr John Dorian | 胜利 我们来给John Dorian医生和他 |
[01:23] | and his nostrils of steel. | 钢铁般的鼻孔们一个机会 |
[01:25] | Your nose can’t handle smells of that magnitude. | 你的鼻子承载不了那种级别的臭气 |
[01:28] | Make some room. | 让地儿 |
[01:30] | On the clock. | 计时开始 |
[01:31] | You have got to be kidding me. | 你们逗我呢吧 |
[01:33] | That is the most disgusting thing I’ve ever smelled. | 那是我闻到过最恶心的味道了 |
[01:35] | And a sugar-free latte for the winner. | 一杯无糖拿铁献给赢家 |
[01:39] | Victory tastes delicious. | 胜利尝起来就是美味 |
[01:41] | You guys aren’t even friends. | 你俩连朋友都不能算 |
[01:42] | Why do you spend so much time competing over everything? | 为什么要花这么多时间在每件事上都竞争 |
[01:44] | Because we’re men, and that is what men do. | 因为我们是汉子 汉子就会这样做 |
[01:48] | Now a quick look to Turk to see if that is what men do. | 赶紧瞅眼Turk确认是不是汉子就会这样做 |
[01:52] | Huh!What do you know? | 哈 世事难料啊 |
[01:53] | Don’t forget, I crushed you in “Find the Vein in the Junkie.” | 别忘了玩”给瘾君子找静脉”时我彻底击溃你 |
[01:57] | Yeah, but I beat you good at gauzeball. | 是啊 但我玩纱布球可是完胜你 |
[02:00] | That’s nothing. Yesterday, I won free muffins for life | 那算什么 昨天我靠猜那罐子里有多少 |
[02:03] | by guessing how many coffee beans were in that there jar. | 咖啡豆赢得了终身免费的松饼 |
[02:06] | Actually, they had a recount. You came in second. | 事实上 他们重数了一遍 你位居第二了 |
[02:09] | What? Who came in first? | 什么 谁第一 |
[02:10] | Do you know the muffin man the muffin man | 你可认识松饼男啊松饼男 |
[02:13] | If anyone needs me, | 如果有人要找我的话 |
[02:14] | I’ll be in my office going to town on these bad boys. | 我就在办公室里和这些小宝贝儿们打得火热 |
[02:17] | Have you seen the muffin man the muffin man | 你可见过松饼男啊松饼男 |
[02:20] | Why are you guys so obsessed with reliving everything you’ve won? | 为什么你俩会这么痴迷于重温自己已经赢了的事情 |
[02:23] | Because we’re winners, | 因为我们是赢家 |
[02:24] | and that’s what winners do. | 赢家就会这么做 |
[02:27] | Back to Turk for confirmation. | 赶紧再瞅眼Turk来确认下 |
[02:29] | Damn it! | 妈的 |
[02:31] | If you’d ever won anything, | 如果你曾经赢过 |
[02:32] | you’d know what we were talking about. | 你就会懂我们说的意思了 |
[02:34] | I’ve won something, Perry. | 我赢过的好吗 Perry |
[02:43] | We threw our nerd farther than yours. | 我们的呆子扔得比你们的远 |
[02:45] | – Yeah! – Yeah! | – 好耶 – 好耶 |
[02:46] | Suck it, bitch! | 活该 你个傻逼 |
[02:49] | Guys? I think their nerd is unconscious. | 伙计们 我觉得他们的呆子昏过去了 |
[02:52] | We should probably roll him over. | 我们最好把他翻个身看看 |
[02:55] | That’s the moment I realized I wanted to be a doctor. | 就在那一刻 我意识到我想成为一名医生 |
[03:14] | Every doctor has their own way of dealing with patients. | 每个医生都有自己的方式来应对病人 |
[03:16] | Turk was all about efficiency. | Turk就是效率至上 |
[03:19] | Why are you standing on a chair? | 你为什么要站在椅子上 |
[03:21] | Because from this spot, | 因为站在这里 |
[03:22] | I can see into four rooms without actually going in. | 我不用踏入房门 也能掌握四间病房的情况 |
[03:24] | Check it. Patients of Dr Turk, how are we? | 看着 Turk医生的病人们 大家怎么样了呀 |
[03:29] | – Okay! – All good! | – 没问题 – 一切都好 |
[03:31] | – Fine. – Walleit. | – 不错 – 哇啊呀 |
[03:35] | The guy has a tongue surgery. He’s actually okay, though. | 那人舌头做了手术 他其实没问题 |
[03:39] | Elliot preferred a more personal approach. | Elliot则更青睐于个体化对待 |
[03:42] | Shannon, what’s happening, girlfriend? | Shannon 你怎么样啦 闺蜜 |
[03:44] | Yeah, I know I can’t pull off calling someone “Girlfriend,” | 是的 我知道我叫人”闺蜜”总叫不好 |
[03:47] | – but she likes it, so… – I do. Can’t help it. | – 但她喜欢我这么叫 所以 – 我确实很喜欢 没辙 |
[03:52] | Shannon’s back. It’s been so great getting to know her. | Shannon回来了 能慢慢了解她真是太好了 |
[03:56] | See, that’s the great thing about being in private practice. | 瞧 这就是在私人诊所工作的好处 |
[03:59] | You get to treat the same patients all the… | 你能一直治疗同一个病 |
[04:02] | Come on, you guys! | 你们别这样啊 |
[04:05] | People are sleeping here. | 大家都这儿睡觉呢 |
[04:08] | Well, I guess you think it’s so funny… | 好吧 我猜你们觉得这很好笑哈 |
[04:10] | Wait, why am I whispering? | 等一下 为什么我要轻声说话 |
[04:11] | Listen, Barbie, I’d love to take credit for this idea, | 听着芭比 我很乐意为这个绝妙的点子邀功受赏 |
[04:14] | but it was all big Bobby Kelso. | 但这却全出自于伟大的Bobby Kelso |
[04:19] | Come on. Heck. | 哈哈 这没什么啦 |
[04:22] | Quick announcement. | 快速宣布个消息 |
[04:23] | I have signed Sacred Heart up for a website | 我帮圣心医院在RateYourDoc.Org |
[04:26] | called RateYourDoc. Org, | 网站上注册了 |
[04:29] | where patients can evaluate and score their doctors. | 病人能在那个网站上给医生评价和打分 |
[04:31] | I think it’s going to lead to better patient care. | 我认为这将让我们的病患得到更好的护理 |
[04:33] | And, if along the way, | 如果随着时间推移 |
[04:35] | you all become paranoid and overly competitive, | 你们都变得偏执多疑 过度相互竞争 |
[04:37] | happy birthday to me. | 真是我生日的不二礼物 |
[04:39] | Dr Kelso, I became a doctor to save lives, heal wounds, | Kelso医生 我成为医生是希望救死扶伤 |
[04:43] | and occasionally drop the M.D. Bomb to pull hot tail in bars. | 还能偶尔在酒吧打出”医生牌”来勾引辣妹 |
[04:47] | You know what else works? | 你知道还打什么牌管用么 |
[04:48] | Cosmonaut. Try it. Thank me later. | “苏联宇航员” 试试再来谢我 |
[04:51] | Noted. | 记下了 |
[05:01] | Oh, I reckon my Lady’s as pretty as a porcupine on roller skates. | 我觉得我的Lady就像穿着旱冰鞋的豪猪一样美 |
[05:06] | That doesn’t even make sense. | 这根本说不通啊 |
[05:08] | That’s what we smitten folk call a metaphor. | 我们被迷住的人称之为比喻 |
[05:10] | You, young lady, | 而你 小姐 |
[05:12] | have a head as empty as a whippoorwill in a tub of moonshine. | 脑袋空得就泡在一缸子私酿酒里的夜鹰一样 |
[05:16] | There you go. | 拿着吧 |
[05:19] | He’s out of his fricking mind. | 他真他妈疯了 |
[05:21] | How does that woman go out with him? | 那个女人怎么会跟他约会 |
[05:23] | Well, I would say love is blind, | 好吧 我只能说爱是盲目的 |
[05:26] | but we both know that isn’t true. | 但我们都知道那不是真的 |
[05:28] | My love for Enid falls | 我对Enid的爱随着她 |
[05:29] | a percentage point with every pound she gains. | 长胖的每一磅而下降一个百分点 |
[05:31] | Since our wedding day, I am 136% less in love with her. | 从我们结婚那天算起 我对她的爱下降了136个百分点 |
[05:35] | You’re really gonna comment on your wife’s weight | 你真要对你老婆的体重大肆评论吗 |
[05:38] | when you got muffins stuffed down your pants? | 你裤子里还塞满了松饼呢 |
[05:39] | I like them warm. | 我想让它们保温 |
[05:45] | So, you’re experiencing vomiting and shortness of breath, | 所以 你有呕吐和气喘症状 |
[05:48] | neither of which are consistent with your ALS. | 这些都不是你的肌萎缩侧索硬化症引起的 |
[05:50] | It’s hard to be comfortable around terminal patients, | 在末期病人身边总是难免让人不适 |
[05:53] | but Shannon made it easy. | 但Shannon却让人觉得很轻松 |
[05:54] | – So how’s the ALS progressing? – It’s been a blast. | – 你的肌萎缩侧索硬化症进展得怎样 – 挺好玩儿的 |
[05:57] | Her legs are fully paralyzed and her arms are on their way. | 她的两条腿完全瘫痪了 胳膊也快了 |
[06:01] | That does sound fun. | 听起来是挺好玩儿的 |
[06:03] | Yeah, but you know what? I think I’m ready for all this. | 是啊 但你知道吗 我想我准备好面对这一切了 |
[06:06] | Said goodbye to all my friends. | 跟我的朋友们都告了别 |
[06:07] | Hell, I even had my funeral already. | 天杀的 我甚至已经举行了自己的葬礼 |
[06:10] | She looked so beautiful in her casket. | 她在棺材里简直美极了 |
[06:13] | I’m sure you did. | 那是肯定的 |
[06:15] | I wasn’t in a casket. | 我没在棺材里 |
[06:16] | I know that. Come on, who would do that? | 我就知道 谁会做这种事啊 |
[06:19] | Except for vampires. | 除了吸血鬼 |
[06:21] | I told you he was gullible. | 我告诉过你他很好骗的 |
[06:23] | Shannon, I hate to leave, | Shannon 我真不想走 |
[06:25] | but I really want to get these down to the lab for testing. | 但我得把这些拿去实验室化验 |
[06:27] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:28] | I can stay. | 我能留下来 |
[06:31] | So you went to your own funeral, huh? | 你参加了你自己的葬礼 哈 |
[06:34] | – Were people sad enough for you? – Most of them. | – 在场的人都足够难过吗 – 大部分人是 |
[06:37] | And anyone that wasn’t crying got a talking-to. | 没哭的人都被骂了一顿 |
[06:40] | You should’ve invited me. I can cry on cue. | 你该邀请我的 给个暗示我就能哭 |
[06:42] | Say “Dead puppies.” | 你说”死狗狗” |
[06:43] | Dead puppies. | 死狗狗 |
[06:46] | Connecting with patients always came easier to me | 与病人沟通对我来说总是比 |
[06:48] | than it did to some others. | 其他医生来得简单 |
[06:49] | Have a good day, Mr Walmer. | 今天过得愉快 Walmer先生 |
[06:51] | Wow, you actually learned your patient’s name. | 哇 你竟然知道你病人的名字了 |
[06:54] | Maybe if you don’t kill him in the operating room, | 你要是没在手术台上杀了他 |
[06:56] | you can take him out dancing. | 没准儿能带他出去跳舞了 |
[06:57] | I doubt it. I’m amputating his foot later. | 恐怕不行 我一会儿要给他做截足手术 |
[07:00] | But he’s still going to give me a good review. | 但他仍旧会给我好评的 |
[07:01] | See, we’re DBFFs. | 懂吗 我们是DBFF |
[07:04] | Diabetic Best Friends Forever. | 最佳终身糖尿病友 |
[07:06] | You don’t usually bond with your patients. | 你一向不和你的病人熟络感情啊 |
[07:09] | You’re not changing who you | 你没有改变自己的 |
[07:11] | are as a doctor to get good ratings, are you? | 行医习惯只为了求好评吧 有吗 |
[07:13] | Hell to the no. | 绝对没有 |
[07:15] | Are you? | 你有吗 |
[07:17] | Please. | 拜托 |
[07:19] | So, you’re declining chemo because Wikipedia | 所以 你拒绝化疗是因为维基百科说 |
[07:22] | says that raw food diet reverses the effects of bone cancer. | 生食膳食法能有效逆转骨癌的影响 |
[07:26] | Well, hey, | 好吧 嘿 |
[07:28] | any info you have that I can | 如果你有任何信息我能 |
[07:30] | pass on to my other patients would just be super. | 提供给我其他病人的那就太好了 |
[07:32] | And by the by, while you’re on your computer, | 顺便 刚好你在用电脑 |
[07:34] | perhaps you could jump over | 也许你能登陆一下 |
[07:36] | to a little site called RateYourDoc. Org? | RateYourDoc.Org网站吗 |
[07:39] | O-r-g O-r-g. | |
[07:43] | Patients of Dr Turk, | Turk医生的病人们 |
[07:44] | would you like any one-on-one time with your surgeon? | 有谁想和你的外科医生一对一聊聊嘛 |
[07:47] | – Please. – Sure. | – 拜托了 – 当然想 |
[07:48] | – Yeah. – Love to. | – 想啊 – 非常乐意 |
[07:49] | A private consultation with | 如果能和我的外科医生 |
[07:51] | my surgeon would be very much appreciated, | 进行私下咨询 我将不胜感激 |
[07:53] | thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:53] | Damn, someone’s tongue is healing fast. | 妈的 有人的舌头也好得太快了吧 |
[07:57] | There. I gave you five stars. | 好了 我给了你五颗星 |
[07:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:01] | And now I have to take your laptop from you, | 现在我得把你的电脑拿走了 |
[08:04] | as I’ve deemed you just too darn stupid to use it. | 因为我觉得你实在太笨了 用不了电脑 |
[08:07] | You see those bell peppers that you’re munching? | 那些你正欢乐咀嚼着的甜椒 |
[08:10] | They aren’t going to do a truckload of jack | 它们对于抵抗你 |
[08:12] | against the cancer raging inside of your body. | 体内的癌症屁作用都没有 |
[08:14] | Of course, I’ve only been a doctor for some 20 years, | 当然了 我才做医生20来年 |
[08:17] | and the person who wrote that Wikipedia entry | 而写了维基百科上那个词条的人 |
[08:19] | also authored the Battlestar Galactica episode guide. | 还编写了<银河战星>的剧情概要呢 |
[08:22] | So what the heck do I know? | 我算知道个屁呀 |
[08:25] | But if you feel like living, page me. | 不过 如果你觉得自己活过来了 通知我 |
[08:32] | – So, “Lady” Is an unusual name. – Tell me about it. | – Lady真是个不常见的名字啊 – 可不是吗 |
[08:36] | I was conceived after my | 我父母看了电影 |
[08:37] | parents saw the movie Lady and the Tramp. | <小姐与流浪汉>之后怀的我 |
[08:39] | – That’s so sweet. – Yeah. | – 好甜蜜哦 – 是啊 |
[08:42] | Got to go meet my guy out front. Nice meeting you, Carla. | 我得出去见我男友了 很高兴认识你 Carla |
[08:47] | So, you’ll never believe this. | 你绝对不会相信这事 |
[08:50] | Lady is normal. | Lady是正常人 |
[08:53] | I’m sorry. Did you also win free muffins for life? | 不好意思 你也赢得了终身的免费松饼吗 |
[08:56] | I didn’t think so. | 我可不这么想 |
[08:57] | Now let me read the final Harry Potter novel in peace. | 让我安安静静地看完哈利波特最终本 |
[09:00] | Everyone’s already read that. | 所有人都看过了啊 |
[09:01] | Yes, but if anyone divulges any details to me… | 是的 但如果有人敢给我透露任何细节的话 |
[09:04] | What happens, Murphy? | 就会怎么样啊 Murphy |
[09:05] | You draw Harry Potter glasses on their face in permanent marker. | 你会用永久性马克笔在他脸上画哈利波特的眼镜 |
[09:09] | That’s right. | 对哒 |
[09:10] | Now, I don’t give a hoot about the Janitor and his gal pal, okay? | 我压根儿不关心清洁工和他的女性朋友 好吗 |
[09:15] | So shove off. | 给我闪开 |
[09:16] | You wouldn’t dare draw on me, | 你不敢在我脸上画的 |
[09:18] | and I already know whether Harry lives or dies at the end. | 而且我知道哈利最后是死是活 |
[09:22] | So Lady’s completely normal, huh? | 所以 Lady特别正常哈 |
[09:26] | Can you believe that? | 你能相信吗 |
[09:30] | Hi, Elliot, what’s up? | 嗨 Elliot 怎么了 |
[09:32] | Good news. Your symptoms aren’t ALS-related. | 好消息 你的症状跟肌萎缩侧索硬化症没什么关系 |
[09:34] | You just took too many baclofens. | 你服用太多巴氯芬了 |
[09:35] | You probably just mixed up your meds. | 你可能只是把药吃混了 |
[09:37] | In a hospital, little mysteries get solved every day. | 医院里每天都有小谜题被解开 |
[09:42] | You look nice. | 你看起来很帅啊 |
[09:43] | I’m just glad to get out of that uni and into my regular clothes. | 我真高兴能脱下制服 换上我平常的衣服 |
[09:47] | That’s why she likes him. He’s pretending to be normal. | 这就是她会喜欢他的原因 他在装正常人 |
[09:50] | No way! | 不会吧 |
[09:51] | Too much? | 演太过了 |
[09:53] | Sometimes the answer’s right in front of your face. | 有时候答案就近在你眼前 |
[09:55] | – You’ve got to be kidding me. – It has to be an error. | – 这绝对在逗我 – 肯定哪里出错了 |
[09:57] | Are you guys still looking at that stupid website? | 你们还在看那个愚蠢的网站吗 |
[10:00] | I told you, those ratings are meaning… | 我不是说了 那些评分根本毫无 |
[10:03] | I’m number one! The number one doctor! | 我是第一名 第一名医生 |
[10:06] | Yes! Yes! Number one, number one. | 耶耶 第一名 第一名 |
[10:10] | I gotta make a quick phone call. | 我得打个电话 |
[10:11] | Call Mommy. | 接通 妈咪 |
[10:13] | And sometimes you never could’ve seen it coming. | 有时候答案却是你永远料不到的 |
[10:15] | You gotta be more careful with your medications. | 你真得对你的药物小心点 |
[10:17] | I mean, the baclofens aren’t so bad, | 巴氯芬还不是太糟 |
[10:19] | but if you took too many benzodiazepines, | 但如果服用了太多苯二氮平类药物 |
[10:21] | you could’ve died. | 你可能会因此丧命的 |
[10:23] | Then that’s definitely what I’ll do next time. | 那下次我一定要吃它 |
[10:27] | Grape? | 葡萄吃吗 |
[10:32] | Why would you purposefully overdose? | 你为什么要故意过量服药 |
[10:35] | You know the answer to that. I’ve said my goodbyes. | 你知道答案的 我已经道过别了 |
[10:38] | And soon, I won’t be able to move my arms or even speak. | 很快我的胳膊就没法动了 甚至连话也说不了 |
[10:42] | I am literally going to die entombed in this body, | 我会真真正正地死在这个躯壳里 |
[10:46] | a lifeless burden to Gayle. | 成为Gayle的负担 |
[10:48] | – Who’s Gayle? – My home care nurse. | – Gayle是谁 – 我的家庭护理员 |
[10:51] | I know she’s sweet, but she’s a little silly for my taste. | 我知道她很窝心 不过对我来说她有点儿傻 |
[10:59] | Oh, God, she’s flying. | 哦天 她在飞 |
[11:02] | How’s she getting her scarf to blow like that? | 她怎么让围巾吹成那样的 |
[11:05] | I get to go next. | 下一个该换我了 |
[11:09] | Elliot, I want things to end on my terms. | Elliot 我希望能以我自己的方式去结束 |
[11:13] | And in a few months, I won’t even be able to do that. | 几个月后 我都没有能力这么做了 |
[11:16] | Why are you telling me all of this? | 为什么你要告诉我这些 |
[11:18] | I mean, this goes against everything that I stand for. | 这完全违背了我的立场 |
[11:21] | Shannon, I’m your doctor. | Shannon 我可是你的医生 |
[11:23] | I know, | 我知道 |
[11:25] | but you’re also my friend. | 但你也是我的朋友 |
[11:30] | One blueberry, please. | 要一个蓝莓的 谢谢 |
[11:36] | Because I can. | 爷高兴 |
[11:39] | So what do you want to do tonight? | 你今晚有什么打算吗 |
[11:41] | Well, it’s Friday, which is date night. | 今天是周五 约会之夜 |
[11:43] | So perhaps we should see a movie | 也许我们应该去看个电影 |
[11:45] | and then get some ice cream while we walk and hold hands. | 然后牵着手散步时买点冰激凌吃 |
[11:49] | I vote yes. | 我赞成 |
[11:54] | What the hell are you doing? Khaki? You never wear khaki. | 你在搞什么鬼啊 卡其色 你从来不穿卡其色的 |
[11:58] | – My uniform is khaki. – Your uniform is blue. | – 我制服就是卡其色 – 你制服是蓝的 |
[12:00] | – No. – Yes. | – 不是 – 是 |
[12:02] | – Leave me alone. – Yeah, right. | – 别来烦我了 – 对 才怪 |
[12:05] | Are you coming? | 你来吗 |
[12:06] | Well, I might as well. | 好吧 无所谓了 |
[12:08] | Miriam here has already ruined the book for me. | 反正Miriam已经把这本书毁了 |
[12:15] | The Rate YourDoc website also had a comments section. | RateYourDoc网站还有评论区 |
[12:18] | Come on. “What’s up with Dr Cox’s hair? | 有没有搞错 “Cox医生的头发是怎么回事” |
[12:21] | “One week he’s bald, | “前一周他还是秃头 |
[12:22] | and the next week he looks like Shirley Temple? | 下一周他就跟邓波儿一样了 |
[12:24] | Signed, Michelle M.” | 署名 Michelle M.” |
[12:25] | Oh, it’s called “RateYourDoc. Org.” | 哦 网址是”RateYourDoc.Org”啊 |
[12:28] | I’m on a completely different, more awesome site. See? | 我进错网页了 不过这个更屌 快看 |
[12:31] | Whoa! | 哇哦 |
[12:32] | Can I borrow your laptop just for a second, please? Thank you. | 我能借你的电脑用一下吗 谢谢 |
[12:37] | Yup. Still number one. | 好的 还是第一名 |
[12:39] | Now to put the cursor back on Dr Turk, | 现在把光标指回到Turk医生 |
[12:42] | who’s lower down on the ranking list. | 他在排行榜的较低位置 |
[12:44] | Scrolling down, scrolling, scrolling… | 光标往下滚动 滚动 滚动 |
[12:48] | Fake watch. Scrolling, scrolling. | 假装看表 滚动 滚动 |
[12:51] | There he is, all the way at the bottom, | 一路滚到底 终于看到他了 |
[12:53] | right above Dr Murphy here. | 就在Murphy医生的上面 |
[12:55] | How can I be last? | 垫底的怎么会是我呢 |
[12:57] | All my patients are dead. | 我的病人都死了啊 |
[12:58] | Doug, do you remember that guy you put in the morgue drawer? | Doug 你还记得你放进停尸柜里的那个人么 |
[13:01] | Turns out he was just heavily sedated. | 结果他只是被注射了大量镇静剂 |
[13:03] | Oh, yeah, you’re right. All the comments are from him. | 哦 没错 你说得对 所有的评论都是他写的 |
[13:07] | My ALS patient just told me she tried to kill herself. | 我肌萎缩侧索硬化症病人刚告诉我她想自杀 |
[13:10] | Shannon? What are you gonna do? | Shannon吗 你打算怎么办 |
[13:12] | Well, Barbie, you have two choices. You can either tell on her | 芭比 你有两个选择 要么告发她 |
[13:15] | or look the other way. | 或者装不知道 随她去吧 |
[13:16] | Now, me, I’d go ahead and crank up the Moody Blues | 如果是我的话 我就会把忧郁蓝调乐队的歌音量调高 |
[13:18] | and suffocate her with a pillow. | 然后用枕头闷死她 |
[13:20] | Of course, I’m a helper. | 当然啦 我助人为乐嘛 |
[13:21] | – As always, thank you. – Welcome. | – 一如既往啊 谢了 – 不客气 |
[13:24] | Someone named Coco Bosco wrote that she’s sick of me saying, | 有个叫Coco Bosco的写说她受够了我说 |
[13:27] | “That’s what I’m talking about.” | “我说的就是这个意思” |
[13:30] | But sometimes that is what I’m talking about. | 但有时候我说的就是这个意思啊 |
[13:35] | Tell me this. Do you like her? | 告诉我 你喜欢她吗 |
[13:39] | Well, I’ve never met her before, but no. | 我之前从没见过她 但我不喜欢 |
[13:42] | In fact, I may hate her. | 事实上 我可能讨厌她 |
[13:46] | I’m talking about Lady. | 我说的是Lady |
[13:48] | If you like her, you can’t keep lying to her | 如果你喜欢她 你就不能一直向她隐瞒 |
[13:50] | about who you are. | 真正的自己 |
[13:51] | Hogwash. | 胡说八道 |
[13:52] | Lie forever. | 永远骗下去 |
[13:54] | It’s the natural form of communication between men and women. | 这是男女之间最自然不过沟通方式 |
[13:57] | Hell, Enid still thinks it’s too snowy to go outside. | Enid现在还以为外面雪太大不能出门呢 |
[14:00] | I spray the windows with shaving cream | 我把窗户都喷上了剃须膏 |
[14:02] | to keep her out of the yard. | 就为了防止她进入院子 |
[14:04] | Her wheelchair tears up the grass. | 她的轮椅会轧坏草坪 |
[14:05] | Until you let Lady know the real you, | 除非你让Lady了解真正的你 |
[14:08] | your relationship is not real, | 否则你们的恋情都不是真的 |
[14:09] | and it’s going to end. | 而且势必要结束的 |
[14:11] | I don’t want it to end. | 可我不想结束啊 |
[14:14] | That’s his sad voice. | 这是他伤心的声音 |
[14:19] | We can’t lose to J.D. I don’t care what it takes. | 我们不能输给J.D. 不管要付出多大代价 |
[14:22] | I thought he was your best friend. | 我以为他是你最好的朋友 |
[14:23] | Yeah, well, winning is way more important than friendship. | 是啊 但取胜比友情重要得多了 |
[14:25] | My gram-gram taught me that. | 我奶奶教我的 |
[14:26] | His patients love him. | 他的病人都爱他 |
[14:28] | How do we undo that? | 我们怎么改变这局面 |
[14:29] | After you’re done rating me on RateYourDoc. Org, | 你在RateYourDoc.Org网站上给我评分以后 |
[14:32] | go to my website, TheToddTime.Com, | 去我的网站TheToddTime.Com |
[14:35] | and be sure to check out the “Tranny Todd” Feature. | 记得要看”变性人Todd”特辑 |
[14:38] | It lets you see what the big dog looks like with girl parts. | 会让你见识到一个有着女性器官的大男人是什么样的 |
[14:45] | Ma’am, the key to a speedy recovery is less moaning, more boning. | 女士 早日痊愈的关键就是少呻吟 多做爱 |
[14:49] | Sure as my name is Dr John Dorian. | 当然啦 我就是John Dorian医生 |
[14:52] | That’s what I’m talking about! | 我说的就是这个意思 |
[14:56] | I said it again. | 我又说了 |
[14:58] | Damn! | 妈的 |
[15:01] | Hey. I’ve been looking for you. | 嘿 我正到处找你呢 |
[15:04] | Can you imagine what it’s like to know | 你能想象知道 |
[15:06] | that you’re going to be trapped in your own body, | 自己将被困在自己的身体里 |
[15:08] | just waiting for your misery to end? | 只是等着这份痛苦去结束吗 |
[15:11] | Elliot, you can’t let this girl do this again. | Elliot 你不能让这姑娘再这么做了 |
[15:13] | You gotta tell Gayle so she can police it. | 你得告诉Gayle 让她严加看管 |
[15:15] | But maybe dying is the right choice for her. | 但是也许死亡是她正确的选择 |
[15:18] | Well, I don’t think it’s the right choice for you. | 但我觉得这对你来说不是正确的选择 |
[15:22] | You know, as doctors, | 你知道 作为医生 |
[15:24] | sometimes we have to protect ourselves first. | 有时我们得先保护好自己 |
[15:27] | And I know you better than anybody. | 我比任何人都了解你 |
[15:29] | You’ve always believed in the sanctity of life. | 你一直相信生命的神圣性 |
[15:32] | If you let this girl kill herself | 如果你让这姑娘自杀成功了 |
[15:34] | It’s gonna haunt you forever. | 这事会成为心结 永远困扰你的 |
[15:37] | I could handle it. | 我能面对的 |
[15:38] | You remember when you were | 你记得你治疗过一个 |
[15:39] | treating that teenager and you broke his iPod? | 青少年 把他的iPod弄坏了吗 |
[15:43] | You felt so guilty that you let him take you to prom. | 你因为太愧疚而陪他去了他的毕业舞会 |
[15:46] | Yeah, well, I left early, and I barely put out. | 好吧 可我提前走了 也没怎么放纵自己 |
[15:50] | I just don’t want you to get hurt. | 我只是不希望你受伤 |
[15:54] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[15:56] | I’ll tell Gayle. | 我会告诉Gayle的 |
[15:59] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:01] | Do you know that I’m the number one doctor in the hospital? | 你知道我是医院里的排名第一的医生吗 |
[16:05] | Yes, J.D. I got all the e-mails. | 是的 J.D. 邮件我都收到了 |
[16:08] | Hi. Aren’t we going out? What’s with the jumpsuit? | 嗨 我们不是要出去吗 怎么还穿着连身裤 |
[16:12] | Oh, okay, first of all, | 哦 好吧 首先 |
[16:14] | if we’re going to make it, not a jumpsuit. | 如果我们恋情想成的话 你要知道这不是连身裤 |
[16:15] | – Shirt, belt, pants. – Okay. | – 上衣 皮带 裤子 – 好吧 |
[16:17] | Secondly, I think it’s time that you knew the real me. | 其次 我想是时候让你认识真正的我了 |
[16:20] | All right, here we go. | 好的 我们开始吧 |
[16:23] | I’m not like normal people. | 我不像正常人一样 |
[16:26] | I don’t have superpowers, but I’m working on it. | 我没有超能量 但我在努力了 |
[16:29] | For instance, watch me move this pen. | 比如 看我移动这只笔 |
[16:36] | It worked at home. I don’t know. Maybe my table is slanted. | 在家能行的啊 我不知道 可能因为我桌子是斜的 |
[16:38] | Anyway, in my spare time, I also enjoy stuffing animals. | 还有 我空闲时间喜欢做动物标本 |
[16:43] | Usually with other animals. | 通常是用别的动物来做填充物 |
[16:45] | For instance, a badger will hold five squirrels. | 比如说 一只獾能装下五只松鼠 |
[16:48] | A squirrel will hold most of a cat. | 一只松鼠能装下大半只猫 |
[16:51] | A mouse will hold a shrew and a vole. | 一只老鼠能装下一只鼩鼱和一只田鼠 |
[16:53] | You get the idea. Circle of life. | 你懂的 生命的轮回嘛 |
[16:55] | I have broken the sound barrier, but you must never ask me how. | 我已经突破了音障 但永远别问我如何做到的 |
[16:59] | I don’t believe in the moon. | 我不相信有月亮 |
[17:01] | I think it’s just the back of the sun. | 我觉得那只是太阳的背面 |
[17:02] | I love a good train wreck. | 我就爱看火车失事的好戏 |
[17:05] | Furthermore, I think if you look closely at a monkey… | 还有 如果你近距离看一只猴子 |
[17:07] | Stop it, you. She doesn’t know you’re joking. | 打住吧你 她不知道你在开玩笑呢 |
[17:10] | – No, I’m… – He’s joking? Thank God. | – 不 我 – 他在开玩笑吗 谢天谢地 |
[17:12] | And so the lying begins. | 谎言开始咯 |
[17:15] | You big joker. | 你个玩笑王 |
[17:17] | Go change and I’ll meet you outside. | 去换衣服 我在外面等你 |
[17:21] | What just happened? Did I black out? Did the pen move? | 刚才发生什么了 我昏过去了吗 这笔动了吗 |
[17:24] | You have to dole out your crazy in little pieces. | 你得把你的疯狂一点一点放出来 |
[17:27] | You can’t do it all at once. | 不能一次性全抖出来 |
[17:30] | Oh, all right. | 哦 那好吧 |
[17:32] | Hey, what do you say, 23? | 嘿 23 你觉得怎么样啊 |
[17:34] | Oh, my God. Another new nickname. But what does it mean? | 哦 老天 又一个新昵称 但它什么意思啊 |
[17:37] | Play it cool, 23. You’ll find out eventually. | 装淡定 23 你最终会知道的 |
[17:41] | That’s what they call me. Why do they call me that? | 人们就是这么叫我的 他们为什么这么叫我 |
[17:44] | It’s your new website ranking. | 是网上你的新排名 |
[17:46] | – What? How did I drop so low? | – 啥 – 我怎么能掉到这么低 |
[17:48] | You know, after I fix that gall bladder, | 等我把你的胆囊治好以后 |
[17:49] | you might want me to do something about those flat boobies. | 也许你会想让我为你那对平胸做点什么 |
[17:53] | 内科医学博士John Dorian 主治医师 | |
[17:55] | All I wanted to do was win at something, for once, | 我不过是想赢点什么 哪怕一次也好 |
[17:58] | and when I finally do, you have to go… | 当我真的赢的时候 你非得 |
[18:00] | Excuse me. But do you really want me here for a lecture | 不好意思 不过你真的想让我在这儿 |
[18:03] | that I’m not gonna feel the least bit guilty about? | 不会感到一丝丝羞愧地听你说教 |
[18:05] | Dismissed. | 你能走了 |
[18:07] | Him, I expected this from, but you? | 他 我能料到 但是你 |
[18:12] | I mean, you’re my closest friend. | 你可是我最亲的朋友啊 |
[18:14] | In college, we shared a toothbrush. | 大学里 我们共用一把牙刷 |
[18:16] | – I was not aware of that. – We did. | – 我不知道啊 – 我们用了 |
[18:19] | Look, man, is there anything I can do to make it up to you? | 好吧 兄弟 我能做点儿什么补偿你吗 |
[18:24] | Here you go, buddy. Your very own unicorn. | 给 兄弟 属于你自己的独角兽 |
[18:28] | She’s glorious! | 她好美 |
[18:36] | – Turk! – My bad. | – Turk – 我错了 |
[18:39] | Is there anything I can do to make it up to you? | 我能做点儿什么补偿你吗 |
[18:43] | Here’s your unicorn! | 这才是你的独角兽 |
[18:45] | Turk! She’s beautiful! Look at her mane… | Turk 她真漂亮 看看她的鬃毛 |
[18:51] | – Turk! – I gotta tell you, unicorns aren’t real. | – Turk -我必须告诉你 独角兽不是真的 |
[18:55] | – Stop it! – They’re not real. | – 住嘴 – 它们不存在 |
[19:00] | There’s nothing you can do. | 你没法弥补了 |
[19:02] | What if I let you beat me in basketball while the nurses watch? | 护士们在场看我们打篮球时 我让你赢怎么样 |
[19:04] | Can we yell “White Lightning” Every time I make a basket? | 每次我进球时我们能欢呼”白色闪电”吗 |
[19:07] | – We always do. – Back in. | – 一向如此啊 – 不怪你了 |
[19:09] | – Okay. – Come on, Bizzle. | – 好的 – 走吧 熊仔 |
[19:13] | Gayle’s pulling the car around. So I guess this is… | Gayle在把车开过来 所以我想该是 |
[19:16] | Don’t. You know I hate the “G” Word. | 别 你知道我讨厌说”再见” |
[19:20] | Elliot, thank you for everything. | Elliot 谢谢你做的一切 |
[19:23] | You’ve been an amazing friend to me. | 你对我来说是个很好的朋友 |
[19:31] | – White Lightning! – White Lightning! | – 白色闪电 – 白色闪电 |
[19:33] | Dude, enough practise lay-ups. I’m getting hoarse. | 老兄 上篮练得够多了 我嗓子都哑了 |
[19:38] | – White Lightning! – White Lightning! | – 白色闪电 – 白色闪电 |
[19:40] | Are you even listening to me? | 你有在听我说话吗 |
[19:41] | When you have something you have to get off your chest, | 当你心里藏了事 需要讲出来的时候 |
[19:43] | there are a couple of things you can do. | 你有这样一些选择 |
[19:45] | You can test the water. | 你可以稍加试探 |
[19:47] | Check this out. I found it at a garage sale. | 看看这个 我在人家的旧货甩卖上发现的 |
[19:49] | Oh, my God! That is disgusting. | 哦 老天 这真恶心 |
[19:52] | Yeah, I know. I think so, too. | 对 我知道 我也这么觉得 |
[19:55] | I just wanted to make sure we’re on the same page. | 我就是想确定一下我俩意见一致 |
[20:02] | Or you can come completely clean. | 或者你可以彻底坦白 |
[20:04] | I talked to Kelso about the whole Todd thing, | 我跟Kelso谈过Todd干的那些事了 |
[20:06] | and you’re back at number one. | 你又回到第一位了 |
[20:08] | That’s what I’m talking about! | 我说的就是这个意思 |
[20:10] | I figured since you can’t say it any more, | 我想既然你不能再说这话了 |
[20:12] | maybe I could have it. | 也许我能拿来当口头禅 |
[20:13] | No. | 不行 |
[20:14] | Of course, if you’re really the number one doctor, | 当然了 如果你真的是最佳医生 |
[20:16] | you might end up keeping things to yourself. | 你最终也许会选择缄口不言 |
[20:20] | Is there anything else I need to know? | 还有其他我需要知道的事吗 |
[20:23] | No. Nothing else. | 没有 没别的了 |
[20:30] | Even if it will haunt you forever. | 即使它会成为你的心结 永远困扰你 |