时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | – Turk, I totally ruined lzzy’s life. – Already? It’s only 8:30. | – Turk 我彻底毁了Izzy的人生 – 这么快 才八点半而已 |
[00:06] | I totally forgot there was a | 我完全忘了今早她的托儿所 |
[00:07] | parents’ meeting for her playgroup this morning. | 有个家长会要开 |
[00:10] | Now she’s going to get kicked out. | 她就要被赶出去了 |
[00:11] | She won’t have any friends. | 她不会有小伙伴了 |
[00:12] | She’s going to drop out of high school. | 她高中就会辍学 |
[00:13] | She’s going to start dating some gangbanger, | 她会和坏小子约会 |
[00:15] | who you’re going to harass over and over and over again | 而你就会一遍又一遍地骚扰他 |
[00:18] | to get his life together | 直到他改邪归正 |
[00:19] | until he snaps and shoots you in the face. | 直到他受够了 往你脸上开一枪了事 |
[00:21] | Oh, my God! | 哦 我的个天啊 |
[00:22] | Whoa. Wow, you’re bringing the crazy extra hard today, huh? | 喔 哇 你今天特别神经 是吧 |
[00:26] | – Take a deep breath. – Okay. | – 深呼吸 – 好的 |
[00:31] | You’re the most amazing mom I’ve ever seen. | 你是我见过的最了不起的妈妈 |
[00:33] | One tiny mistake can’t ruin something that good. | 一点小错不能改变那一点 |
[00:37] | That’s the sweetest thing you’ve ever said to me. | 这是你对我说过的最贴心的话了 |
[00:39] | It is? | 是吗 |
[00:41] | This is going to come back to you in a good way. | 很快我就会好好报答你 |
[00:43] | What kind of a good way? In the boudoir, right? Up high. | 怎么报答 在闺房里 对吧 来击个掌 |
[00:48] | We’re getting a little old | 咱们都这么大岁数了 |
[00:49] | to be making such a big deal out of having sex. | 没必要这么看重房事了 |
[00:51] | Yeah, you’re right. | 是啊 你说得没错 |
[00:54] | I’m just playing, man! | 我是装的 兄弟 |
[00:56] | Thank goodness. When you said that, I died a little inside. | 谢天谢地 你说这话的时候 我的心都死了一半了 |
[00:59] | Give it up for me getting some! | 快为我要尝到甜头击个掌 |
[01:01] | – Upstairs! – Downstairs! | – 上面来一下 – 下面也来一下 |
[01:04] | I don’t really like “Downstairs.” | 我不是特别喜欢”下面”这下 |
[01:07] | Really? Well, I wanted to try it. You ready to do this? | 是吗 好吧 我只想试试 你准备好了吗 |
[01:12] | As attending physicians, it was important | 作为主治医生 我和Turk能对实习生 |
[01:14] | that Turk and I took an interest in the interns. | 感兴趣是很重要的 |
[01:17] | All right. You’re Space Invaders! | 好吧 你们是太空入侵者 |
[01:19] | Try and stay together, for goodness’ sake. | 看在上帝的份上 尽量保持队形 |
[01:22] | Game on! | 游戏开始 |
[01:31] | Eat it! | 受着吧 |
[01:36] | All right, Boon, you’re the Mother Ship. | 好吧 Boon 你是母舰 |
[01:38] | Josephine, use your annoying | Josephine 用你烦人的声线 |
[01:40] | voice to make the Mother Ship sound. Go. | 来发出母舰的声音 开始 |
[01:51] | Somebody get him some ice! | 谁给他拿点冰块 |
[01:55] | Does anyone know why we did that? | 有谁知道我们为什么要这么做吗 |
[01:58] | Because you’re so mean and stupid? | 因为你们又刻薄又愚蠢 |
[02:00] | No. We did it to teach you an important lesson about medicine, | 不 这么做是为了给你们好好上一课 |
[02:03] | which we’ll reveal to you once you’ve changed into dry scrubs. | 你们换完干衣服 我们就来给你们解说 |
[02:08] | – What’s the lesson? – I don’t know. | – 什么课啊 – 我不知道 |
[02:10] | We need to come up with something quick though, | 咱俩得快点想出点什么来 |
[02:11] | because Boon has a concussion, and his father’s a lawyer. | 因为Boon脑震荡了 他爸可是个律师 |
[02:13] | What could we have been teaching them? | 咱俩一直都教他们什么了 |
[02:15] | All right, listen up. | 好的 听好了 |
[02:16] | I’m telling you one thing, people, | 我只告诉你们一件事 同志们 |
[02:17] | you gotta be ready for anything that this hospital throws at you. | 在这间医院里 无论出什么状况 你都得做好准备 |
[02:21] | – That’s perfect. – I’ll go tell the interns. | – 太完美了 – 我去说给那些实习生们 |
[02:23] | Wait, wait. Let me write it down so you don’t forget. | 等会儿 等会儿 让我写下来 这样你就不会忘了 |
[02:25] | That’s a good idea. | 好主意 |
[02:30] | Continue. | 继续 |
[02:32] | I’ve got an overweight patient back there | 我过去有个超重的病人 |
[02:34] | who has already had his stomach stapled | 他已经做了胃旁路手术 |
[02:36] | and is now taking diet | 他现在正在吃一种减肥药 |
[02:38] | medication that gives you painful diarrhoea | 只要一顿饭摄入超过15克的脂肪 |
[02:40] | whenever you eat more than 15 grams of fat at one sitting. | 就会拉肚子 简直痛苦不堪 |
[02:43] | Anyone wants to guess what he’s in the hospital for? | 有谁想猜猜他为什么入院的 |
[02:45] | I’ll give you a hint. It is | 我给你们点提示 这个病症 |
[02:47] | very painful and it rhymes with “Shmiarrhoea.” | 痛苦不堪 而且和”拉裤子”音近哦 |
[02:51] | You know what? Here is an idea. | 你猜怎么着 我有个想法 |
[02:52] | Patients should just pay | 病人们就应该花钱雇我 |
[02:53] | me to take the food right out of their hands | 直接从他们手里把食物拿走 |
[02:55] | before they even have a chance to cram it down | 让他们根本没机会塞进他们称之为嘴巴的 |
[02:57] | those disgusting doughnut-mashers they call mouths. | 恶心甜甜圈捣碎机里 |
[02:59] | I mean, honestly… | 我是说 坦白讲 |
[03:01] | God, Perry, how many times do I have to say it? | 天啊 Perry 我得说多少次才行 |
[03:04] | We’re tired of your speeches. | 我们烦透你的夸夸其谈了 |
[03:06] | If you can’t stop, I’ll have to hire an orchestra | 如果你闭不上嘴 我就雇一个管弦乐队 |
[03:08] | to play that award show music | 来演奏那首阴阳怪气的 |
[03:11] | they use to hustle | 用来把啰嗦的 |
[03:12] | long-winded Hollywood fruitcakes off the stage. | 好莱坞男同们赶下舞台的的魔术音乐 |
[03:14] | I’m just sick and tired of… | 我就是太 太 太厌倦了 |
[03:22] | Do you think I should try my new | 你认为我应该在他身上试试 |
[03:24] | “I’ll take that food right out of your hands” Diet on him? | 我的新的”直接从你手中抢食”的减肥法吗 |
[03:27] | Does it matter what I say? | 我说什么有用吗 |
[03:28] | – Does it ever? – No. | – 有过用吗 – 没有过 |
[03:32] | Some burns are so bad they still get our attention. | 有些伤病严重到让我们无法忽视 |
[03:35] | Emery, my name is Dr Dorian. | Emery 我是Dorian医生 |
[03:38] | I’m gonna take good care of you, okay? I promise. | 我会好好照顾你的 好吗 我保证 |
[03:41] | Speaking of getting badly burned… | 说到被狠狠伤着了 |
[03:43] | I’ll tell you why I threw water balloons at y’all, all right? | 告诉你们为什么我往你们身上扔水气球 行吧 |
[03:46] | I threw water balloons at you guys because… | 我朝你们扔水气球是因为 |
[03:54] | – I’m so calling my dad. – You’re in trouble now, Mr Man. | – 我一定要告诉我爸 – 你摊上大事咯 先生 |
[04:00] | I’m gonna kill J.D. | 我要杀了J.D. |
[04:17] | So, Emery, your skin grafts are looking great. | 那个 Emery 你的皮肤移植看起来不错 |
[04:20] | It should only be a few more | 再过几个星期 |
[04:21] | weeks and we’ll have you in physical therapy. | 我们就可以给你物理治疗了 |
[04:22] | No, I have to be out of here by this Saturday. | 不行 我这周六前就得出院 |
[04:25] | Why? You got a… | 为什么 你有个 |
[04:26] | Careful, he’s a burn victim. Don’t say “Hot date.” | 注意一下 他是烧伤患者 别说”火热约会” |
[04:28] | Hot rendezvous? | 火热之约吗 |
[04:30] | – Damn it. – No, it’s my high school graduation. | – 该死 – 不是 是我的高中毕业典礼 |
[04:33] | Look, all my friends are going off to different colleges. | 听着 我所有的朋友都要去不同的大学了 |
[04:36] | This is the last time that we’ll be together. | 这是最后一次我们能聚在一起了 |
[04:38] | Please, just don’t make me miss this. | 拜托 别让我错过了 |
[04:40] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我看看我能做点什么 |
[04:45] | Turk, don’t forget to get your shift covered tonight. | Turk 别忘了今晚找人给你替班 |
[04:47] | It’s the six-year anniversary of our first date. | 今天是咱俩第一次约会的六周年纪念日 |
[04:50] | I hope the present you got me is a good one, | 我希望你给我准备的礼物够好 |
[04:52] | because the one I got you is slamming. | 因为我给你的可是相当不错 |
[04:54] | – I can’t wait. – Okay. | – 我都等不及了 – 好的 |
[04:57] | So what’s the big gift there, Gordon? | 什么大礼 Gordon吗 |
[05:00] | – Who? – Black guy from Sesame Street. | – 谁 – 芝麻街里的黑人 |
[05:03] | Well, the past couple of months, | 好吧 过去的几个月里 |
[05:05] | I’ve secretly been taking classes | 我为了我的宝贝 偷偷地 |
[05:07] | and listening to tapes and I have learned Spanish for my baby. | 上课 听磁带 终于学成了西班牙语 |
[05:11] | That’s fantastic. It only took you six years | 太棒了 这都六年了 |
[05:14] | to learn the language that your wife speaks. | 你才去学习你妻子的母语 |
[05:16] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[05:17] | I’ve been eavesdropping. I got Lady a real gift | 我一直在偷听 我给我家那位的才是 |
[05:21] | for our one-month anniversary. | 真正的一个月纪念日礼物 |
[05:22] | I cured her fear of the unknown. | 我治好了她对未知的恐惧 |
[05:25] | Women are like crows. They like shiny things, | 女人就像乌鸦一样 她们喜欢闪亮的东西 |
[05:28] | classy stuff they can wear in their ears, around their necks, | 可以戴在耳朵上 脖子上 |
[05:31] | – through their nipples. – Crows have nipples? | – 还有那些穿过咪咪的饰品 – 乌鸦有咪咪吗 |
[05:34] | Don’t listen to them, C-Bear. It’s an amazing gift. | 别听他们的 兄弟 你的礼物棒极了 |
[05:37] | Plus, you know how everyone’s rude to | 再说 你知道大伙对街对面的那些临时工 |
[05:39] | those day labourers across the street? | 有多没礼貌吗 |
[05:41] | Now we can finally talk to them. | 现在 咱们终于能和他们聊聊了 |
[06:22] | Turk, look at the size of this churro. | Turk 快看这根油条有多大 |
[06:25] | And over there, there’s a lake filled entirely with guacamole. | 而那边 一整个湖都装满了鳄梨酱 |
[06:48] | I’m sorry, I don’t speak the Spanish-ita. | 抱歉 我不说西班牙语呀 |
[06:51] | Is that gonna be a problem? | 这会是个问题吗 |
[06:58] | Do you guys have any idea when the black guy’s coming down? | 你们知道那个黑人啥时候会下来吗 |
[07:00] | Because he has the car keys. | 车钥匙在他那儿 |
[07:04] | Idiot! | 白痴 |
[07:05] | That place is pinata! | 真是个仙境啊 |
[07:17] | Score! | 中奖 |
[07:20] | Lloyd, you’re an ambulance driver now? | Lloyd 你现在在开救护车吗 |
[07:22] | That’s right, bro. Driving an amby. | 没错 兄弟 开救护车 |
[07:25] | E.M.T. Emergency something-something. | E.M.T. 急救什么 什么的 |
[07:28] | Coolio. So how does it compare to delivering packages? | 好酷啊 和运货相比 这个怎么样 |
[07:34] | – Excuse me. – What is it, bro? | – 打扰一下 – 什么事儿 兄弟 |
[07:39] | Shouldn’t I ride in back with my fingers? | 我难道不应该和我的断指一起呆在车后吗 |
[07:51] | – Pretty much the same. Late. – Late. | – 基本一样 再见 – 再见 |
[07:54] | – Lloyd. – Dude! | – Lloyd – 兄弟 |
[07:56] | Elliot, can I get your advice on something? | Elliot 你能给我点建议吗 |
[07:58] | My burn patient really wants to go | 我的那个烧伤的病人这周末 |
[08:00] | to his high school graduation this weekend. | 特想参加他的高中毕业典礼 |
[08:02] | Why? Mine was awful. | 为啥啊 我的就糟透了 |
[08:05] | I was the valedictorian, but instead of bringing my speech, | 我负责致告别辞 但是却错把我妈妈给 |
[08:07] | I grabbed my mom’s love letter to our pool boy. | 清理泳池男孩的求爱信带去了 |
[08:10] | Well, I was so nervous, I ended up reading that one anyways. | 我当时特别紧张 反正最后是读完了 |
[08:12] | Apparently, I spoke a lot | 显然 我说了很多 |
[08:14] | about my fondness for “Throbbing members.” | 自己对”支起的大帐篷”的热爱 |
[08:17] | Still, my closing words to my graduating class | 但是 我致毕业班的结束语 |
[08:19] | were actually kind of appropriate. | 还是挺得体的 |
[08:20] | Something about wanting to make sure I chased all of my dreams | 说了些什么关于 在我年老色衰 欲望干涸之前 |
[08:24] | before I was all old and dried up down there. | 要确保追逐自己所有的梦想一类的话 |
[08:27] | Okay, but do you think that | 好吧 但是你觉得我 |
[08:29] | I should tell Emery that he’ll be able to go? | 应该告诉Emery 他可以去吗 |
[08:32] | That’s a tough call. I mean, his skin grafts are improving, | 这可很难抉择 我是说 他的植皮有所好转 |
[08:34] | but he could take a bad turn. | 但是也可能突发状况 |
[08:36] | Dr Reid, could you sign off on these test results? | Reid医生 你能签一下这些化验结果吗 |
[08:39] | – Yes. – To hell with it. | – 好的 – 去他的 |
[08:40] | Not at all, Boon. | 当然可以 Boon |
[08:42] | Emery, I’m going to get you to that graduation! | Emery 我会让你去参加毕业典礼的 |
[08:45] | Awesome! | 太棒了 |
[08:47] | You know what? I wouldn’t get his hopes up. | 你猜怎么着 我不会燃起他的希望 |
[08:50] | Thank you for your advice on that. | 谢谢你的建议 |
[08:53] | Yeah. It’s tough. | 哎 是挺难的 |
[08:56] | So, you guys doing something special for your anniversary night? | 你们今晚纪念日要做点什么特别的吗 |
[08:58] | You know what would be great? | 你觉得怎样会不错吗 |
[08:59] | – Here we go. – Brinner. | – 又来了 – 晚早餐 |
[09:02] | – “What-er”? – Breakfast for dinner. | – 晚什么 – 晚上吃早餐 |
[09:04] | He’s obsessed with it. | 他都着魔了 |
[09:05] | Well, I just don’t see what’s wrong with | 好吧 我就不觉得一杯好酒配 |
[09:06] | having a nice glass of wine with a pancake. | 煎饼有什么不对的 |
[09:08] | – Here. Bye, baby. – Bye, Mommy. | – 给 再见 宝贝 – 再见 妈咪 |
[09:13] | Hey, thanks for watching lzzy for us tonight. | 嘿 谢谢今晚帮我们带Izzy |
[09:17] | – Hello? – Here’s a list of things that I like to do | – 你好 – 这张单子写着我背着Carla |
[09:20] | for her that Carla doesn’t know about. | 给Izzy的小待遇 |
[09:23] | For example, I’m not allowed to bother lzzy at night. | 例如 Carla不让我晚上打扰Izzy |
[09:26] | But if she starts to cry, you crawl in her crib | 但是如果她哭了 你就要爬到她的摇篮里 |
[09:28] | and sleep next to her. | 挨着她睡觉 |
[09:30] | Yeah, I’m going to be doing that even if she’s not crying. | 好的 就算她不哭 我也要挨着她睡 |
[09:32] | Okay, here’s the other thing. | 好的 还有一件事 |
[09:34] | Carla doesn’t want her to have any juice, | Carla不想让她喝果汁 |
[09:36] | but if you let her sip from a juice box | 但是如果我让她吸点果汁 |
[09:38] | she gets really, really happy and starts squeaking like R2-D2. | 她就会老高兴了 然后像R2-D2机器人那样吱吱叫 |
[09:41] | Sugar juice equals happy squeaking. Got it. | 喝甜果汁就高兴地吱吱叫 记住了 |
[09:44] | I love how Carla’s rigid parenting rules don’t apply to us. | Carla严苛的育儿经在咱俩这里行不通 真是太好了 |
[09:46] | – I know! – Right? | – 就是说 – 对吧 |
[09:49] | – Bye, baby. Bye, baby. – Bye, Daddy. | – 再见小宝贝 再见小宝贝 – 再见爹地 |
[09:52] | Come on, baby. I got the fever for some French toasty-toast! | 拜托 宝贝 我想来点法式吐司 |
[09:55] | Turk, please. I’m on the phone. | Turk 拜托 我在讲电话呢 |
[09:57] | French toast! | 法式吐司 |
[10:21] | Whatever you’re making for dinner tonight, | 你晚上做什么吃的 |
[10:24] | honey, is fine with me. | 亲爱的 都没问题 |
[10:34] | Hey. What do you say there, Barbie? | 嘿 你刚才说什么了 芭比 |
[10:36] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干什么呢 |
[10:37] | I just came to borrow this stroller to take lzzy to the mall. | 我就是过来借个婴儿车好带Izzy去商场 |
[10:40] | I see. Do you think lzzy might like a muffin? | 这样啊 你觉得Izzy会喜欢玛芬蛋糕吗 |
[10:43] | She can’t have processed food. | 她不能吃加工过的食品 |
[10:45] | – Carla’s not around. – Give me that. | – Carla不在 – 快给我 |
[10:47] | Right. | 这就对了 |
[10:49] | Emery’s grafts are looking great. | Emery的植皮看起来不错 |
[10:51] | Let’s get that man a cap and gown. | 可以给他准备典礼用的帽子和礼服了 |
[10:53] | Why would you bother asking | 如果你不会采纳我的建议 |
[10:55] | for my advice if you’re just going to ignore it? | 那你还问我干什么呢 |
[10:57] | Come on, Elliot. You know when people ask for advice, | 拜托 Elliot 你知道的 问别人建议的时候 |
[10:58] | they’re really just looking for someone to back up | 实际上只是想找别人来 |
[11:00] | the decision they already made. | 支持一下自己的想法 |
[11:01] | It’s like when I asked you if I should buy those white cords. | 就像当我问你我是不是应该买那些灯芯绒裤子时 |
[11:04] | You said no, but it didn’t matter. | 你说不应该 但是说了也白说 |
[11:05] | I was gonna buy them anyway because they matched | 无论如何我都要买的 因为那裤子正好 |
[11:07] | my white cord jacket. | 配我的灯芯绒夹克 |
[11:10] | Yeah, and that outfit’s hideous. | 是配 整个一套都难看死了 |
[11:13] | Now you’re just embarrassing yourself. | 你根本是自找难堪 |
[11:15] | All right. Whoever stole my muffin is going to have | 谁偷了我的玛芬蛋糕 谁就来给我 |
[11:18] | to get this green fuzz out of my teeth. | 清理我牙缝里的绿绒毛 |
[11:26] | Baby, I know you’ll never believe me, | 宝贝 我知道你永远都没法相信 |
[11:28] | but bacon ice cream is the perfect after-brinner treat. | 但是 晚早餐之后来个培根冰淇淋真是再完美不过了 |
[11:32] | So, are you ready for presents? | 那么 你准备好收礼物了吗 |
[11:36] | Baby, you already made me brinner. | 宝贝 你都给我做晚早餐了 |
[11:38] | Well, this is for you, too. | 好吧 这个也是给你的 |
[11:46] | You look absolutely amazing, | 你看起来真是棒极了 |
[11:49] | but it’s kind of hard to beat brinner. | 但是想打败晚早餐还有点困难 |
[11:52] | Perfect. Anything for me? | 真是太”好”了 有我的礼物吗 |
[11:56] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[11:59] | They say it’s better to give than to receive, | 人们说 给予强过接受 |
[12:02] | but sometimes holding on to the perfect gift | 但有时 拽着那个完美的礼物不放 |
[12:05] | can get you more than you ever thought possible. | 能给你带来超乎想象的收获 |
[12:08] | Tomorrow I’m taking you to the jewellery store | 明天我带你去珠宝店 |
[12:12] | where you can purchase anything you want. | 你想买什么 就买什么 |
[12:16] | Yeah! Right? You can have anything you want. | 太好了 对不对 你想买什么就买什么 |
[12:22] | Right there. | 就是那里 |
[12:24] | Of course, sometimes the | 当然 有时你给予的礼物 |
[12:25] | gift you give isn’t as perfect as you thought. | 并没有你想象中的那么好 |
[12:27] | Tough news there, Newbie. Patient’s leg is infected. | 坏消息 菜鸟 病人的腿感染了 |
[12:31] | There’s no way he’s going to graduation. | 他是没法去参加毕业典礼了 |
[12:32] | – What? – All the best. | – 什么 – 祝你好运 |
[12:47] | Today was gonna suck. | 今天肯定糟透了 |
[12:49] | I had to tell Emery he couldn’t go to his graduation. | 我得去告诉Emery 他不能去参加毕业典礼了 |
[12:51] | Plus, I had forgotten that Turk still owed me one, | 再说 我都忘了 Turk还欠我一次呢 |
[12:54] | and that yesterday we made a water balloon so big | 昨天我们做了个巨大的水气球 |
[12:56] | that we actually named it. | 我们还起了名字 |
[12:57] | Fat Daddy. | 肥老爹 |
[13:01] | Yeah! | 太棒了 |
[13:11] | So, Gandhi, how does your wife like her terrible present? | 那个 甘地 你老婆喜欢你的烂礼物吗 |
[13:15] | I haven’t told her yet. I mean, I was going to, | 我还没告诉她呢 我是说 我本打算说的 |
[13:19] | but her not knowing I understand Spanish | 但是她不知道我会说西班牙语 |
[13:20] | is like having a secret power. | 仿佛赋予了我一种神秘的力量 |
[13:23] | It got me flapjacks for dinner. | 让我晚餐吃上了大薄煎饼 |
[13:25] | You got brinner? Damn, Turkle-dawg! | 你吃上晚早餐了 天哪 Turk大神 |
[13:30] | Still, I gotta tell her. I feel like I’m spying on her. | 但是我还得告诉她 感觉就像我一直监视她一样 |
[13:34] | Marriage is a lifelong battle, | 婚姻是一场终身的战争 |
[13:36] | except we men have been given no weapons. | 咱们男人还没有武器 |
[13:39] | That’s why I break into Enid’s e-mail account. | 所以我才黑进Enid的电邮账户 |
[13:42] | Not telling Jordan that I’ve been reading her journal | 不告诉Jordan 我一直在偷读她的日记 |
[13:44] | is one of the best decisions that I have ever made. | 是我做过的最正确的决定之一 |
[13:47] | Now I know all of her hopes and dreams, | 现在我知道了她所有的希望和梦想 |
[13:48] | which, of course, make them easier to crush. | 当然也就更容易摧毁打压它们了 |
[13:51] | You know, this morning I heard her tell a friend… | 你们知道吗 今早 我听到她告诉一个朋友 |
[14:00] | Which meant, | 意思是 |
[14:02] | “I wish he didn’t smell like eggs every time he works out.” | “我希望他不要每次锻炼完 都闻起来一股鸡蛋味” |
[14:04] | So I put on deodorant. You know, when you think about it, | 所以我就涂了除臭剂 你懂的 如果你想想看 |
[14:09] | Carla not knowing I understand her | Carla不知道我听得懂西班牙语 |
[14:10] | really is the best thing for her. | 对她来说是件天大的好事 |
[14:14] | Welcome to the club. Have some pizza. | 欢迎加入我们的行列 吃点比萨饼吧 |
[14:19] | Crap. | 该死的 |
[14:24] | – Fat Daddy? – It was beautiful. | – 肥老爹 – 太美了 |
[14:28] | What am I going to tell Emery? Did you hear the song we wrote? | 我要怎么告诉Emery 你听到我们写的歌了吗 |
[14:31] | Nurse, do you mind? | 护士 你介意吗 |
[14:32] | *Going to graduation.I’m going to graduation.* | *参加毕业礼 我要去参加毕业礼啦* |
[14:38] | It’s called I’m Going To Graduation, parentheses the Granduation Song | 歌名就叫 <我要去参加毕业礼> 括号 <毕业典礼歌> |
[14:42] | Look, you already put yourself out there. | 听着 你都已经豁出去了 |
[14:44] | Let’s just follow through. | 咱干脆就拼了吧 |
[14:45] | I checked his infection. It’s not that bad. | 我检查了他的感染区 没那么严重 |
[14:47] | We just need an ambulance and some other volunteers. | 只需要一辆救护车和多几个志愿者 |
[14:49] | We can still pull this off. | 还是能成功的 |
[14:51] | Janitor, will you help? | 清洁工 你能帮个忙吗 |
[14:52] | Oh, no, I can’t. Now that | 哦 不 我可不行 既然 |
[14:54] | I cured Lady of her fear of the unknown, | 我给我家那口子治好了对未知的恐惧 |
[14:55] | I’m working on her irrational fear of losing loved ones. | 接下来就要着手她对失去挚爱的无理恐惧 |
[14:59] | I arranged for a couple friends of mine to kidnap her parents. | 我安排了几个朋友去绑架她的双亲 |
[15:05] | Kapow. Triple-chocolate hazelnut fudge | 咔啪 三重巧克力榛仁软糖 |
[15:09] | with a filling made out of tiny brownies. | 小布朗尼蛋糕夹心 |
[15:11] | The baker said it would feed 16, | 烘焙师说是16人份 |
[15:13] | but I am going to take this mama-jama down in one sitting. | 但是我一个人就要包圆这个大美妞 |
[15:22] | – Well? – Well what? | – 那么 – 什么那么 |
[15:24] | Perry, since I won free muffins for life, | Perry 自从我赢了终身免费玛芬蛋糕 |
[15:27] | I know I have packed on a few, | 我知道 我又胖了不少 |
[15:29] | but this system is working. | 但是你这一套很有效 |
[15:31] | I am even using the real holes in my belt | 我甚至开始用腰带上原配的孔了 |
[15:34] | and not the ones I stabbed with a screwdriver. | 而不是那些我用螺丝刀扎出来的 |
[15:36] | So come on, I’ll pretend to talk to this guy, | 所以 拜托 我会假装和这个家伙聊天 |
[15:38] | you ditch the cake. | 你好把蛋糕扔掉 |
[15:40] | Hey, random employee, blah, blah, blah. | 嘿 雇员甲 吧啦吧啦 吧吧啦啦 |
[15:45] | Bob, I’m very busy. | Bob 我忙着呢 |
[15:48] | Fine. | 算了 |
[15:52] | Can’t you people see I’m | 你们大伙难道看不出来我 |
[15:54] | trying to get some work done here? Leave. | 正想干点正事呢吗 都滚开 |
[15:56] | For funsies, I’m going to say two words I’ve always wanted to say | 说着玩的 我要说四个字 从我来这工作就 |
[15:59] | ever since I started working here. You ready? | 憋在心里好久了 你准备好了吗 |
[16:03] | Make me. | 你能咋地 |
[16:05] | – No, you didn’t! – Oh, yes, I did! | – 不 你不是吧 – 哦 是的 我就说了 |
[16:06] | – You did! – I did. | – 你说了 – 我说了 |
[16:07] | I like it. | 蛮不错的 |
[16:08] | I’m going to go ahead and play it that way. | 我就要这么办了 |
[16:09] | Say, Carla… | Carla 如果说 |
[16:16] | – That’s not even true! – How did you even understand that? | – 完全不是真的 – 你怎么会听得懂 |
[16:20] | Yeah, Milk Dud. Is it because you comprehend all languages | 是啊 黑光头 一定是因为所有语言你都会 |
[16:24] | – and you are a super genius? – That ain’t it. | – 而且还是个大天才 – 才不是呢 |
[16:27] | Or is it that you secretly learned Spanish | 或者 你偷偷地学了西班牙语 |
[16:30] | so that you could spy on | 好用来在Carla |
[16:31] | our dear Carla here right underneath her nose? | 鼻子底下监视她 |
[16:38] | – I trusted you. – That wasn’t very smart, was it? | – 我那么信任你 – 可不是什么聪明之举 对吧 |
[16:45] | I hope you’re happy. | 希望你满意了 |
[16:51] | Oh, Bob. | 哦 Bob |
[16:54] | All right. Thank you for your help, guys. | 好啦 谢谢你们的帮助 伙计们 |
[16:58] | – You too, Lloyd. – Later, dude! | – 也谢谢你 Lloyd – 再会 兄弟 |
[17:08] | – You understood me. – I should’ve told you right away. | – 你听得懂的 – 我应该马上就告诉你的 |
[17:13] | Brinner had a lot to do with it. I love brinner. | 全是因为晚早餐 我喜欢晚早餐 |
[17:17] | Hello? | 然后呢 |
[17:19] | Still, I should’ve told you. I’m sorry. | 但我还是应该告诉你 我很抱歉 |
[17:22] | I forgive you. | 我原谅你了 |
[17:25] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[17:26] | The other day when I missed that stupid playgroup meeting | 前两天 我错过那个傻乎乎的托儿所家长会时 |
[17:28] | and decided I was a horrible mother, and you told me | 觉得自己是个糟糕的妈妈 但是你对我说 |
[17:30] | not to let a little mistake erase a good thing. | 不要让一个小错误抹杀了一件好事 |
[17:33] | Remember what I said? | 记得当时我怎么说的 |
[17:36] | This is going to come back to you in a good way. | 我会好好报答你的 |
[17:39] | This is it coming back? | 这个就是那个报答吗 |
[17:41] | Besides, it must have been really hard for you to learn Spanish. | 再说 你学习西班牙语一定很困难 |
[17:44] | It was so hard. | 太困难了 |
[17:47] | And it can be really tough for you to learn new things. | 让你学新的事物一定超级费劲 |
[17:50] | – I know. I am so slow. – Say it in Spanish. | – 是啊 我那么迟钝 – 用西班牙语说 |
[17:58] | Say it again. | 再说一遍 |
[18:06] | *I’m going to graduation, to graduation* | *我要去毕业典礼 去毕业典礼* |
[18:10] | – I’m a little nervous. – I can tell. | – 我有点紧张 – 我看得出来 |
[18:11] | You’re a little bit off-key. | 你有点跑调 |
[18:12] | But don’t worry. Everything’s going to be just fine. | 但是别担心 一切都会好的 |
[18:14] | – Where’s Turk? – Huh? I don’t know. | – Turk哪去了 – 恩 我不知道啊 |
[18:21] | – Lloyd? – Just going with the vibe, bro. | – Lloyd – 只是顺应氛围而已 兄弟 |
[18:25] | Okay, buddy. It’s time. I’m going to take out your IV. | 好吧 兄弟 是时候了 我要拿掉你的静脉注射了 |
[18:29] | – How you doing? – I’m good. | – 你感觉怎么样 – 我很好 |
[18:30] | Okay. Now, the morphine I gave you is gonna kick in soon. | 好的 现在 我给你打的吗啡很快就会起作用了 |
[18:35] | Once you get across the stage, you’ll be back in the hospital. | 你一旦走下了台 就得回医院 |
[18:38] | – He’s up next, guys. – All right. Good luck. | – 下一个是他 伙计们 – 好的 祝你好运 |
[18:40] | – Okay. – Okay. | – 好的 – 好的 |
[18:42] | – Emery Redmond! – All right. Enjoy it. | – Emery Redmond – 好的 尽情享受吧 |
[18:44] | Even though we couldn’t actually see | 尽管我们没有亲眼看到 |
[18:45] | Emery walk across and receive his diploma, | Emery走上台领取毕业证书 |
[18:47] | I think we all felt like this was one of our proudest moments. | 但是我相信 大家都会觉得这是我们最骄傲的时刻之一 |
[19:00] | Yeah, we probably shouldn’t have done that. | 我们也许不该那么做 |
[19:02] | At least Emery’s mom got some good pictures. | 至少Emery的妈妈拍了不少好相片 |
[19:04] | She said she could always Photoshop out his anguish. | 她说她总可以后期处理掉他痛苦的表情 |
[19:09] | Hey, how come you helped | 嘿 我完全忽视你的建议 |
[19:10] | me even though I totally ignored your advice? | 你怎么还跑来帮我 |
[19:13] | I don’t know. You were in a crappy situation, and we’re friends. | 我也不知道 你当时处境很糟 而咱们又是好朋友 |
[19:17] | And yet we only hang out when we’re torturing burn victims. | 然而咱们只在折磨烧伤病人的时候才在一块玩 |
[19:21] | That’s just because we’re both usually seeing someone. | 那是因为咱们通常都有男女朋友 |
[19:25] | You and I both disappear when we’re in relationships. | 咱们一有恋情就都消失找不到人了 |
[19:27] | All right, you know what? Let’s make a pact. | 没错 你猜怎么着 咱们做个约定 |
[19:29] | From now on, let’s promise each other that we’ll always hang out, | 从现在开始 咱们对彼此保证 咱们永远都一块玩 |
[19:32] | even if the other person is dating someone. | 就算对方有了恋人也一样 |
[19:34] | Deal. But what if one of us started dating | 说定了 但是如果咱们中的一个遇到了 |
[19:37] | someone that could be the one? | 那个也许能携手到老的人呢 |
[19:39] | We could totally ditch each other if it’s the one. | 那样的话咱们绝对可以抛下对方不管 |
[19:42] | Or if it’s someone, like, preposterously hot. | 或者如果是 某个 比如 性感到爆的人呢 |
[19:44] | Agreed. If I met a hottie, you’d never see me. | 同意 如果我遇到个帅锅 你就别想再见到我了 |
[19:47] | What’s the rule if the person’s really fugly, | 但是如果那是个丑咖 但是 |
[19:50] | but really, really easy? | 非常容易上手呢 这又怎么说 |
[20:01] | I bet that Elliot and J.D. will be back together in the next five weeks | 我觉得他俩在接下来五周肯定会复合 |
[20:05] | Not everyone is going to like that.. | 不是每个人都会喜欢这件事 |
[20:12] | Anyway, I gotta go pick up Sam. You want to come? | 不管怎么样 我得去接Sam了 你要来吗 |
[20:15] | Yeah, as long as you know | 当然 只要你记得 |
[20:16] | that if I don’t get to hold him the whole time, | 如果不让我一直抱他 |
[20:18] | I’ll probably cry. | 我就要开始哭了 |
[20:22] | I think in the end, life is | 我想 最终 生活就是围绕着 |
[20:23] | about the connections we make, and the way… | 我们对彼此的牵连羁绊 以及所选的方式 |
[20:26] | Oh, my God. What the hell’s he doing? | 哦 我的天啊 他他妈的在干嘛呢 |
[20:32] | Don’t look at me. | 不许看我 |