时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | All right, Mrs Cropper, | 好吧 Cropper太太 |
[00:02] | I think you’re gonna be fine without the antibiotics. | 我觉得你不需要服用抗生素 |
[00:05] | And you don’t think I’ll need a pelvic exam? | 你不觉得我该检查下骨盆吗 |
[00:08] | Not for a cold, no. | 不用 感冒不需要查这些 |
[00:12] | Do it with the gloves off. | 来吧 不要戴手套 |
[00:14] | Okay, either step aside or I’m gonna go through you. | 好了 要么你让开 否则我就要穿过你了 |
[00:17] | Then you go through me. You go through me hard. | 那就穿过我吧 狠狠地插过我 |
[00:21] | Mrs Cropper wasn’t the only one showing aggression. | 有很多人都像Cropper太太一样饥渴 |
[00:25] | Ever since Turk visited his brother last month, | 自从上个月Turk探访了他的哥哥之后 |
[00:27] | he’d been more alpha male than ever. | 他变得比以前更加有男子气概了 |
[00:29] | All right, we all know the rules of remote wrestling. | 我们都知道遥控器摔跤比赛的规矩 |
[00:32] | Last man standing decides what we watch. | 最后一个屹立不倒的男人决定我们看什么节目 |
[00:36] | Man rumble? | 男人拳赛 |
[00:40] | I go next. | 我下一个上 |
[00:43] | Right? Right? | 看我的 看我的 |
[00:46] | Yeah! | 耶 |
[00:56] | No. | 不行 |
[00:57] | I don’t care that you’ve been waiting two hours to be helped. | 我不在乎你等了两小时寻求帮助 |
[01:00] | Thank you for letting me think about it. | 谢谢你让我考虑了一下 |
[01:04] | Anybody have an idea how we can calm down the clientele | 谁知道在医院这么拥挤的情况下 |
[01:08] | when we’re this backed up? | 我们该怎样让病人冷静下来 |
[01:10] | You know what would work? Duck pond. | 你知道解决之道吗 建一个鸭子池塘 |
[01:14] | Right here. | 就在这 |
[01:15] | I can’t believe I’ve never said this to you: | 我记得我跟你说过 |
[01:18] | Nobody cares what you think. | 没人在意你的想法 |
[01:23] | Listen, guys. | 听着 |
[01:24] | It’s come to my attention | 我留意到 |
[01:25] | that nobody around here cares what we think. | 这里没人在意咱们的想法 |
[01:27] | Tell me about it. | 可不是嘛 |
[01:29] | Like, I thought it’d be cute if, down in the morgue, | 比如说 要是在下面的太平间里 |
[01:30] | we got Hello Kitty toe tags. | 有Hello Kitty的脚趾标签 那会挺可爱的 |
[01:32] | You know, for the dead kids? But, no. | 可以提供给往生的小孩 但 我们没有 |
[01:35] | Exactly. Sort of. | 对 有点 |
[01:37] | I’ve figured out a way to get our voices heard. | 我已经找到途径让别人听到我们的想法 |
[01:40] | Okay? It’s a little newsletter called… | 好吧 就是办一份小报 名字叫 |
[01:42] | Brace yourselves. | 做好准备 |
[01:45] | Seriously, brace yourselves. | 说真的 准备接招 |
[01:47] | The Janitorial. | 叫<清洁人报> |
[01:50] | Now, what I’m thinking we can do… | 现在 我觉得我们可以 |
[01:52] | Un-brace yourselves. Un-brace. There we go. | 放松自己 放松 没错 |
[01:56] | Todd has a question. | Todd有疑问 |
[01:57] | Yes. Could I be the photographer | 是的 我能担任摄影师吗 |
[01:59] | so I have a valid excuse for wearing this? | 我才有充分的理由全副武装 |
[02:06] | Don’t ruin it. | 别搞破坏 |
[02:08] | I’m going to be writing all the editorials, okay? | 我会负责撰写所有评论文章的 好吗 |
[02:09] | on issues like union strikes, insurance scams, baby wolfmen. | 关注一些工会罢工 保险骗局 和小狼人的事件 |
[02:14] | What I need is an investigative reporter, yeah? | 我需要的是一名调查记者 好吗 |
[02:18] | Somebody who is bland enough and insignificant enough | 他要既没有存在感又足够卑微 |
[02:23] | that he’d be listening in on a private conversation, | 那样他才能窃听私人谈话 |
[02:26] | get the secrets, | 获取秘密 |
[02:27] | but no one would even notice he was there. | 但没人会发现他的存在 |
[02:30] | I’ll do it. | 就是我了 |
[02:32] | You been sitting there this whole time? | 你一直都坐在这儿吗 |
[02:34] | No. First I was in your chair and you sat on my lap, remember? | 不 一开始我坐在你的位置 你坐我大腿上 记得吗 |
[02:40] | I said, “Excuse me.” | 我说了 “不好意思” |
[02:41] | And you said, “Get up and sit over there,” And I did. | 然后你说”站起来坐那边” 然后我照做了 |
[02:45] | Right? | 没错吧 |
[02:47] | And… Hey, Janitor. | 还有 嘿 清洁工 |
[02:50] | Oh, hey, Ted. | 噢 嘿 Ted |
[02:59] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[03:06] | “Rate Dr Reid’s butt”? | “给Reid医生的臀部打分” |
[03:09] | Yes, 9.2! | 耶 9.2分 |
[03:12] | Thank God this hospital is full of white guys. | 幸亏这家医院有那么多白人帅哥 |
[03:16] | Calm down, Enid. | Enid 冷静下 |
[03:18] | It’s not my fault that I’m being forced out of my job. | 被劝退又不是我的错 |
[03:23] | The Board found out about my age | 董事会发现了我的年龄 |
[03:25] | because Dr Reid just had to throw a birthday party for me. | 因为Reid医生偏偏要为我办生日派对 |
[03:31] | Now, Enid, I’ve got to go back to work. | 现在 Enid 我得回去工作了 |
[03:40] | Don’t be too pleased with that 9.2. That’s out of 100. | 不要为9.2分洋洋得意 总分是100分 |
[03:50] | Dr Cox, can Sam watch West Side Story? | Cox医生 Sam能看<西区故事>吗 |
[03:54] | It helps him fall asleep. | 这有助他入眠 |
[03:55] | And it makes my heart sing. | 也让我内心想要唱起来 |
[03:57] | Fine, but absolutely no singing or dancing along. | 好 但请你绝对不要跟着唱歌跳舞 |
[04:00] | And I will throw my coffee at you | 否则我会将咖啡泼你身上的 |
[04:01] | if I catch you even once doing this… | 只要我发现你一次这样子 |
[04:06] | All right, I’ll just do it in my head, then. | 好吧 那我就在脑海里这么做咯 |
[04:12] | I’m watching the game. | 我在看比赛 |
[04:14] | You put that remote down or be prepared to wrestle. | 放下遥控器 准备摔跤吧 |
[04:17] | Who ordered a can of whoop-ass? I think you did. | 谁想挑起矛盾啊 我想就是你 |
[04:21] | I want you to see this. | 我想你看下这个画面 |
[04:30] | Can you see the TV from there, buddy? | 你从那儿能看到电视吗 哥儿们 |
[04:32] | Unfortunately, you’re going to have to get used to events like this. | 很不幸 你将不得不习惯这样子的场景 |
[04:36] | Don’t listen to him, Sam. Turk, stop bouncing. | Sam 不要听他的 Turk 不要再蹦了 |
[05:00] | How do you get it to spin so well? | 你是怎样让它转得那么好的 |
[05:03] | You got to make sure the pen’s right in the middle. | 你得确保笔就放在正中间 |
[05:10] | Check it out. We made the front page. | 看下这个 我们登上了头版 |
[05:13] | I know. It’s awesome. | 我知道 这太棒了 |
[05:14] | Now there’s no doubt who the best buds in the whole hospital are. | 现在人人都知道谁是医院里最棒的哥俩了 |
[05:17] | Tracy and Stacy can suck it. | Tracy和Stacy弱爆了 |
[05:19] | Dude. | 哥儿们 |
[05:21] | Oh, sorry, Tracy and Stacy. | 噢 对不起 Tracy和Stacy |
[05:24] | I see you guys are wearing each other’s oxygen tubes. | 我看到你们俩戴着彼此的氧气管 |
[05:27] | That’s cute. | 太萌了 |
[05:29] | – All right, they win. – Yeah. | – 好吧 她们赢了 – 是的 |
[05:30] | Check it out. I’m gonna take this to Kinko’s | 听着 我要拿着这份东西去金考快印 |
[05:32] | and get it blown up poster-size. | 按照海报尺寸打印出来 |
[05:34] | – Get two. – I know. | – 打两份吧 – 知道了 |
[05:35] | Wait a minute. Let me see if I’ve got this right. | 等等 让我确定下我这么想对不对 |
[05:37] | The front-page story about your humiliating ass-kicking | 关于你被羞辱的头版故事 |
[05:40] | doesn’t bother you at all? | 完全没有困扰到你吗 |
[05:42] | You’re the only one your son has to model himself after | 你是你儿子唯一的楷模 |
[05:45] | when he’s trying to figure out how to be a man, | 当他在努力思考怎样才能成为一个男人的时候 |
[05:47] | and seeing the occasional poster of Paul Mitchell | 即便你每次带他经过美容院 |
[05:49] | whenever you take him by the beauty salon isn’t going to cut it. | 看到宝美奇的海报 也不会改变这一点 |
[05:53] | Well, it’s unfortunate that | 好吧 很不幸的 |
[05:54] | all children can’t have the amazing role model | 不是所有孩子都会有一个像你这样出色的楷模 |
[05:56] | that you are, Mr Borderline Alcoholic. | 边缘型酗酒先生 |
[06:00] | Nailed him! | 虐到他了 |
[06:01] | It’s great having silver bullets like that | 能那样子抓住医院里每个人的要害 |
[06:03] | on everyone in the hospital. | 感觉真好 |
[06:05] | – You sure told him. – Thanks, Herpes. | – 你教训得真好 – 谢谢 Herpes(疱疹) |
[06:09] | I’m so sorry that they’re forcing you out. I feel horrible. | 很抱歉他们要劝退你 我真过意不去 |
[06:12] | Sweetheart, you should. It’s your fault. | 亲爱的 你确实该过意不去 都是你的错 |
[06:16] | Look, I’ll talk to the Board. | 听着 我会跟董事会谈谈 |
[06:17] | I am so great at changing people’s minds. | 我很会让人改变主意 |
[06:19] | My best friend in college thought he was gay, | 我大学最好的朋友认为自己是同性恋 |
[06:21] | but I totally convinced him that he was into women. | 但我让他完全相信自己是喜欢女人的 |
[06:23] | After that, he had a ton of girlfriends. | 在那之后 他的女朋友数都数不过来 |
[06:26] | Until senior year when he hung himself. | 一直到大四那年他上吊自杀 |
[06:29] | Why is it that so many of your stories end with, | 为什么你讲的很多故事都以 |
[06:32] | “And then he hung himself”? | “然后他上吊自杀”作为结局呢 |
[06:34] | Bad luck, I guess. | 我猜是运气不好吧 |
[06:36] | Don’t help me. And keep this to yourself. | 别帮我了 还有不要告诉任何人 |
[06:39] | It’ll be our secret. | 这是我们的秘密 |
[06:41] | This is your new patient, John. What’s your secret? | 这是你的新病人 John 你有什么秘密 |
[06:43] | I can’t tell. | 我不能说 |
[06:45] | And besides, you are terrible at keeping secrets. | 还有 你太不会守住秘密了 |
[06:47] | You know, my brothers are great at keeping secrets. | 我的弟弟口风很紧 |
[06:49] | They never once told anybody about the time | 他们从来没告诉任何人有一次 |
[06:51] | they got into a fight in the bathroom | 他们在浴室里打起来 |
[06:52] | and accidentally bumped wieners. | 然后不小心命根相撞 |
[06:54] | It was only for a second. | 只持续了一秒钟 |
[06:56] | – Still gay, though. – Told you. | – 听起来还是很基情 – 我早说了嘛 |
[07:00] | Well, it’s official. The Janitorial is a hit. | 不可否认 <清洁人报>火起来了 |
[07:03] | But no time to rest. | 但没时间让我们休息 |
[07:05] | We got to get another issue out before lunch. | 我们得在午饭前赶出另外一期 |
[07:07] | But we just put one out this morning. | 但我们今早才出了一期 |
[07:09] | Doug, The Janitorial is a tri-daily. | Doug <清洁人报>每天三期 |
[07:12] | But let’s hold out on the meeting until Ted gets here. | 但我们先暂停会议 等一下Ted |
[07:15] | I’m right here. I bought you that scone. | 我在这里 我给你买了那份松饼 |
[07:20] | I thought the manager gifted it to me for not running that exposure | 我还以为是咖巴克经理看到我没曝光 |
[07:22] | on how Coffee Bucks beans are picked by dirty river monkeys. | 他们的咖啡豆是臭河猴捡的才赠送给我的 |
[07:27] | I’m kidding, Ted. | Ted 我只是在开玩笑 |
[07:31] | Actually, I wasn’t kidding. | 事实上 我没在开玩笑 |
[07:34] | Todd, how’s the weather section shaping up? | Todd 天气部分搞得怎样了 |
[07:36] | I think all the ladies in the greater metro area | 我想所有大都会区的女士们 |
[07:38] | should expect to see about eight inches tonight. | 预计今晚将看到8英寸 |
[07:41] | What’s up? Entire-Coffee-Bucks-Five. | 怎么样 来个咖巴克巡回击掌 |
[07:46] | – Hit it! – This a nice newsletter there, fellows. | – 来一个 – 很不错的小报 哥儿们 |
[07:49] | It’s the first thing that I’ve ever read | 这是我读到的第一份 |
[07:51] | where I could actually feel myself getting stupider as I read it. | 让我觉得自己读着变傻的东西 |
[07:55] | Are you calling me stupid? | 你是在说我傻吗 |
[07:57] | Well, it’s your stupid paper, right? So, yeah. | 既然这份很傻的报纸是你办的 所以是吧 |
[08:00] | – High five. – You’re stupid. | – 击掌 – 你真傻 |
[08:01] | Hit it! Hit it! Hit it hard! And done. | 击掌 击掌 给力点 搞定 |
[08:06] | What did I miss? | 我错过了什么 |
[08:10] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[08:12] | You want to explain the fingernail marks down my wife’s back? | 你想解释一下我妻子背部下的指甲纹是怎么回事吗 |
[08:16] | First of all, that’s a perfectly acceptable fighting style. | 首先 那是一个完全可以接受的争吵风格 |
[08:19] | And secondly, I think you should ask your wife about that. | 其次 我觉得你应该问下你妻子那件事 |
[08:23] | This is very close. | 靠太近了 |
[08:25] | What did you have for lunch, scallops? | 你午餐吃了什么 扇贝吗 |
[08:27] | Hey, dude. Why don’t you let him go? | 嘿 哥儿们 别动手动脚的 |
[08:30] | I don’t have a problem with you, man. | 我和你无过节 兄弟 |
[08:32] | I should warn you, I’ve killed a man. | 我该提醒你一下 我杀过一个男人 |
[08:35] | Granted, it was during surgery, | 姑且承认 那是在手术期间发生的 |
[08:36] | but I don’t need anaesthesia to knock your ass out. | 但我不需要麻醉剂来将你扳倒 |
[08:41] | – Sorry. – That’s right. Walk away! | – 对不起 – 这样才对 走开吧 |
[08:43] | Walk away! We got them. | 走开 咱搞定他们了 |
[08:45] | That was a close one, wasn’t it? | 刚刚很险 对吧 |
[08:46] | Thank goodness your big, brave man-friend was here. | 多亏了你那位大只勇敢的基友及时出现 |
[08:50] | Sam, I want to be real clear about this. | Sam 我想澄清一点 |
[08:53] | That’s your daddy, not your mommy. | 那位是你爸爸 不是你妈妈 |
[08:57] | How did you get Sam out of day care? | 你怎么将Sam从日托所带出来的 |
[08:59] | Put on a wig and a skirt and told them I was you. | 戴个假发穿条裙子假装是你咯 |
[09:03] | So John has had swelling in his chest wall for a few months. | John胸壁内有肿胀已经好几个月了 |
[09:09] | Cold hands. Should’ve told you. | 手有点冷 应该早点提醒你 |
[09:10] | So you’re pretty tight with your brothers, huh? | 所以你对你的弟弟还挺严格的 是吧 |
[09:12] | Yeah. They’re idiots, but they’re all right. | 没错 他们是傻瓜 不过还算乖 |
[09:16] | John, it looks like you have some skin puckering. | John 看上去你有些皮肤皱纹 |
[09:18] | I’m just gonna order some tests and see what’s going on, okay? | 我帮你预约一些检查看下有什么问题 好吗 |
[09:22] | I’ll be right here. | 我会待在这 |
[09:25] | – He’s a nice guy, isn’t he? – He’s incredible. | – 他是个好男人 不是吗 – 他简直棒极了 |
[09:26] | What’s your secret? | 你那个秘密是什么 |
[09:28] | Are you pregnant? | 你怀孕了吗 |
[09:30] | Why would I be talking to Kelso if I was pregnant? | 要是我怀孕了为什么要告诉Kelso |
[09:33] | – It’s his baby. – That was one dream, Carla. | – 因为孩子是他的 – 别再说梦话了 Carla |
[09:36] | And it doesn’t count because he was half-dolphin. | 而且不算他的因为他是半海豚 |
[09:39] | Which half? | 哪一半 |
[09:43] | Hey, Mop For Brains, | 嘿 无脑的这位 |
[09:44] | I was reading your paper online while I was on the toilet and… | 我上厕所时在网上读了一下你的小报 |
[09:48] | – Yeah, I squat and surf. – Oh, it’s the best. | – 没错 我蹲着上网 – 噢 那样子最好 |
[09:50] | Anyway, did you happen to notice | 无所谓了 你有没有留意到 |
[09:52] | what one of your so-called correspondents put on there? | 一个你所谓的记者在上面写了什么 |
[09:56] | “Dr Cox admitted that his callous outer shell | “Cox医生承认他冷峻的外表 |
[09:58] | “Is just protecting a fragile inner core of sadness. | “只是在保护自己内在悲伤脆弱的心 |
[10:01] | “‘If I seem angry, | “‘如果我看上去很生气 |
[10:02] | “‘I’m really just wishing people would give me a warm hug | “‘我真的只是希望人们能够给我一个温暖的拥抱 |
[10:05] | “‘or pat me on the back and say, I’m right with you, man!”‘ | “‘或者拍下我的背然后告诉我 我与你同在'” |
[10:08] | Yeah, I did happen to catch that, while I was writing it. | 是的 我留意到了 在我写的时候 |
[10:12] | I never gave you an interview. | 我从来被让你采访过 |
[10:14] | I don’t see that that’s relevant. | 我不觉得关采访什么事 |
[10:15] | Why am I even bothering with this? | 为什么我要纠结这些呢 |
[10:17] | Nobody ever believes what you put on these things anyway. | 反正也没人会相信你在上面写的那些话 |
[10:19] | Really? People believe everything they see online. | 是吗 人们相信他们在网上看到的一切 |
[10:22] | Apples linked to hair loss. And post. | 吃苹果会导致头发脱落 发上去 |
[10:28] | – I’m kidding, Ted. – I don’t want to eat it again. | – 我只是在开玩笑 Ted – 我再也不想吃苹果了 |
[10:32] | Ted Ted. | |
[10:38] | Here’s John’s lab work. If you tell me your secret, | 这是John的检测结果 如果你告诉我那个秘密 |
[10:40] | I won’t tell anybody about the time you ate a cricket. | 我就不告诉别人你有一次吃了个板球 |
[10:43] | You tricked me into doing that. | 是你骗我那么做的 |
[10:44] | Dominican snack, my heinie. | 让我以为是多米尼加零食 我的德国兵 |
[10:47] | You know, you didn’t have to save me from Mrs Cropper’s husband. | 你知道 你不用帮我摆脱Cropper先生的 |
[10:50] | – I could’ve handled him. – How? | – 我自己可以搞定他 – 怎么搞定 |
[10:52] | By ramming your face into his fists over and over again? | 将你的脸一次又一次地撞向他的拳头吗 |
[10:55] | You make jokes, but I did that to Paul Edwards in college, | 你在开玩笑 但大学时我曾对Paul Edwards那么做 |
[10:58] | and who won that fight? | 最后谁打赢了呢 |
[10:59] | He broke two knuckles, | 他两个指关节断了 |
[11:00] | but I only fractured one skull. Scoreboard, Turk. | 但我只是颅骨裂了 2比1 Turk |
[11:04] | Scoreboard! | 2比1哦 |
[11:05] | He did have to wear that goofy hand brace for a while. | 他的确戴着那副傻傻的护手套好一阵子 |
[11:07] | Yeah, I don’t remember that, | 是的 我忘了 |
[11:09] | but I am still missing some large chunks from that year. | 但我仍然很怀念那一年的那些大块头 |
[11:12] | The point is, I don’t want you fighting my battles for me. | 我想说的是 我不想你为我挺身而出 |
[11:14] | I need to be a strong male role model for Sam. | 我得成为Sam强大的男性楷模 |
[11:16] | But, dude, that’s my job. Remember? | 但是 兄弟 那是我的职责 记得吗 |
[11:19] | When Sam gets older, I teach him about sports and stuff, | 当Sam长大后 我要教他体育和别的东西 |
[11:21] | and you’re in charge of lzzy’s emotional crap. | 而你就负责开导lzzy的情感问题 |
[11:23] | We agreed that’s how we’d raise our kids. | 我们说好了那样子抚养我们的小孩 |
[11:25] | Our kids? Turk, we’re not married. | 我们的小孩 Turk 我们又没结婚 |
[11:28] | Dude, we’re a little married. | 哥儿们 我们有点像结了婚 |
[11:29] | I know. I love it. | 我懂 我爱这点 |
[11:31] | Besides, if you start acting like a man’s man all of a sudden, | 还有 如果你突然开始扮演一个男人的楷模 |
[11:34] | you’re just teaching Sam to lie about who he really is. | 你只是在教Sam对自己的真实身份撒谎 |
[11:37] | You know? | 懂吧 |
[11:39] | That’s it. I am a man. | 没错 我是个男人 |
[11:40] | And it’s time to prove it, once and for all. | 是时候证明这点 最后一次了 |
[11:43] | Walk more purposefully, damn it! You’re pissed! | 走得更刻意点 可恶的 你被惹怒了 |
[11:48] | We’re watching what I want to watch. | 我们就看我想看的 |
[11:51] | With my adrenaline flowing and my pride on the line, | 我体内的肾上腺素正在流动 自尊心满满 |
[11:54] | I knew this time… | 我知道这一次 |
[11:57] | Oh, no, wait. No, that’s… Thank you. | 噢 不 等着 不 那是 谢谢你 |
[12:02] | It sucks to feel totally trapped. | 被捕获的感觉真糟糕 |
[12:04] | Whether it’s by a misinformed co-worker… | 无论是被一个误导了的同事 |
[12:09] | I feel alone, too. | 我也感到孤单 |
[12:13] | Oh, no. | 噢 不 |
[12:15] | …or some very unexpected news. | 还是一些意想不到的消息 |
[12:18] | John, your test results came back. You have breast cancer. | John 检查结果出来了 你患上了乳腺癌 |
[12:23] | The hard part is finally breaking free! | 困难的是如何挣脱 |
[12:27] | Dude, relax. I’m getting up now. | 哥儿们 放松 我起来了 |
[12:28] | – Calm down. – Get off! | – 冷静下 – 滚开 |
[12:32] | I knew I had two choices, | 我知道我有两个选择 |
[12:34] | apologise to Turk and admit it was an accident, | 跟Turk道歉并承认这是个意外 |
[12:36] | or this… | 或者这样 |
[12:37] | Yeah! How you like me now, bitch? | 耶 你现在觉得我怎样 婊子 |
[12:40] | Right? Up high! Up high! That’s how we do! | 对吧 举高点 举高点 这才是男人 |
[12:45] | So uncool. | 太逊了 |
[12:49] | I’m gonna kill him! Where is… Move! | 我要宰了他 他在哪里 走开 |
[12:52] | After putting a beat down on Turk, | 在揍了Turk一顿后 |
[12:53] | the last thing I wanted to do | 我想做的最后一件事是 |
[12:54] | was be lame and hide in a supply closet. | 胆小地躲在储藏室里 |
[13:00] | That’s why I chose down here. | 所以我选择了躲在这里 |
[13:03] | Why are you here? | 你为什么在这里 |
[13:04] | After all these years of putting on toe tags, | 为尸体戴了这么多年的脚趾标签 |
[13:06] | I sort of developed a foot fetish. | 我开始有点恋足癖 |
[13:07] | And you get tired of looking at dead ones, you know? | 你会开始厌烦看到那些死人的脚 所以你懂的 |
[13:10] | No, Doug, I don’t. | 不 Doug 我不懂 |
[13:14] | Quick question. | 我想问下 |
[13:15] | How could I possibly have breast cancer? | 我怎么可能患上乳腺癌 |
[13:18] | Anyone can get it, John. | 任何人都可能患上 John |
[13:20] | And unfortunately, your sentinel node biopsy came back positive. | 很不幸 你的前哨淋巴结活检结果是阳性 |
[13:22] | We should start chemotherapy right away. | 我们得尽快开始化疗 |
[13:26] | Do you want to call your brothers? | 你想通知你的弟弟们吗 |
[13:27] | I’m not telling anybody about this, all right? So just forget it. | 我不想告诉任何人这个消息 好吧 所以别理他们 |
[13:30] | End of story. | 就这样 |
[13:33] | Can I have a minute, please? | 请给我点时间 可以吗 |
[13:39] | Why wouldn’t John want any help? | 为什么John不想得到任何帮助 |
[13:41] | You know, this reminds me of | 这让我想起了 |
[13:42] | the time my cousin Greg got stuck at the airport. | 上次我表弟Greg被困在机场 |
[13:44] | I offered to pick him up, | 我主动提出去接他 |
[13:45] | but he said he’d just crash at some cheap motel. | 但他说他只是免费住进了某个廉价旅馆 |
[13:47] | – Anyway, the next day… – Let me guess. He hung himself. | – 反正第二天 – 让我猜下 他上吊自杀了 |
[13:51] | What? | 什么 |
[13:52] | No, Dr Kelso, my cousin didn’t hang himself, okay? | 不 Kelso医生 我表弟并没有上吊 好吗 |
[13:56] | He did. But he lived. | 他确实上吊了 但没死 |
[13:58] | That’s a nice story. | 真是个动人的故事 |
[14:02] | Stop. Stop. Stop it, please. | 停 停 停 拜托 |
[14:03] | There’s no touching. No touching me. No, please don’t touch. | 别碰我 别碰我 请别碰我 |
[14:06] | Okay, everyone, can I have your attention? | 好了 所有人可以听我说一句吗 |
[14:08] | That interview is a fake. | 那个采访是假的 |
[14:11] | It never happened. So there’s no more touching me. | 根本没发生过 所以不要再碰我了 |
[14:14] | Not now, not never. | 无论现在还是以后 |
[14:16] | Knock, knock, knock. | 咚 咚 咚 |
[14:18] | Hello, is the real Dr Cox in there? | 你好 请问真实的Cox医生在吗 |
[14:20] | Because his friend Ted wants him to know it’s safe to come out. | 因为他的朋友Ted想让他知道即使现在出柜也是可以的 |
[14:28] | – You read the interview, too? – What interview? | – 你也读了那个采访 – 什么采访 |
[14:38] | Oh, thank God. Turk will never beat me up in front of Carla. | 噢 谢天谢地 Turk从来不会在Carla面前打我 |
[14:44] | – What is John’s problem? – Yeah, Carla, what is his problem? | – John发生了什么事呢 – 没错 Carla 他发生了什么事 |
[14:48] | He’s embarrassed about having breast cancer. Most guys would be. | 他对患上乳腺癌感到难堪 大多数男人都会这样 |
[14:51] | You know what else would embarrass most guys? | 你知道还有什么事会让大多数男人难堪吗 |
[14:53] | Having their ass handed to them Hong-Kong style | 在餐厅的所有人面前 |
[14:56] | in front of the whole cafeteria. | 被别人狠狠羞辱一番 |
[14:58] | Elliot, even doctors get self-conscious about their bodies. | Elliot 即使是医生也会对自己的身体感到难为情 |
[15:01] | Remember last month when Turk pretended to visit his brother, | 还记得上个月Turk假装探望他的哥哥吗 |
[15:03] | but he was actually having his testicle removed? | 他其实是去切除睾丸 |
[15:06] | He was so embarrassed, he only let me tell you about it. | 他觉得很难堪 他只允许我告诉你 |
[15:08] | And he was only comfortable telling J.D. | 这种事他也只会告诉JD |
[15:14] | Baby, I haven’t told J.D. | 宝贝 我还没告诉JD |
[15:16] | How could you not tell your best friend? | 你怎么能不告诉你最好的朋友呢 |
[15:18] | Do you guys even realise I’m here? | 大伙儿有意识到我在这里吗 |
[15:22] | One testicle. | 只有一个睾丸 |
[15:25] | Well, where is it? Did you at least keep it? | 被切除的睾丸在哪里 你至少有保存它吧 |
[15:27] | Why would I keep my testicle? | 为什么我要保存我的睾丸 |
[15:31] | These conditions are perfect. | 这里的条件很完美 |
[15:41] | He’s beautiful. | 他真是太美了 |
[15:43] | Oh, my God. This is totally awesome. | 噢天呐 这简直太棒了 |
[15:46] | Can you go pick up Carla’s dry cleaning so I can play basketball? | 你能去拿Carla的干洗衣物好让我去打篮球吗 |
[15:54] | It can’t talk. | 它不能说话 |
[15:57] | – What the hell am I gonna do with that? – Stop. | – 我该怎么处理它 – 住手 |
[15:59] | Turk. You’re making him cry. | Turk 你弄哭他了 |
[16:04] | It’s okay, Plant Turk. Friends. | 没关系的 植物Turk 朋友 |
[16:11] | See? He’s learning. | 看到了吧 他在学说话 |
[16:15] | – Get the clippers! Get the clippers! – Let him go! Let him go! | – 把剪刀拿来 把剪刀拿来 – 放开他 放开他 |
[16:19] | We have to find your ball,Turk. | 我们得找回你的蛋蛋 Turk |
[16:21] | We have to find it and destroy it. | 我们得找到它并摧毁它 |
[16:24] | You don’t realise that Carla and Elliot left, do you? | 你没留意到Carla和Elliot都走了 对吧 |
[16:34] | Look at him, he’s dying in there. | 看看他 在那里垂死挣扎 |
[16:37] | I mean, emotionally, not dying dying. | 我的意思是 情感上 不是那种垂死挣扎 |
[16:40] | Although, he could be. I haven’t seen his full blood work yet. | 尽管他可能在挣扎 我还没看到他的血液检查结果 |
[16:43] | Good, he’s not dying. But he is. | 很好 他没那么快死 但也快了 |
[16:47] | I’ll never be surprised by the ridiculous behaviour of men. | 我再也不会对男人的荒唐行为感到惊讶了 |
[16:53] | Wow, Turk’s pretty quick without that testicle weighing him down. | 哇 少了一颗睾丸的重量 Turk跑得还真快 |
[16:56] | I wonder if Olympic athletes have ever thought of that. | 我在想奥林匹克运动员有没有想过切除睾丸 |
[16:59] | Take them both off and I’ll bring home the gold. | 将它们都切除了我就能拿着金牌凯旋归来 |
[17:01] | Hell, if it makes a difference, you can even take off my… | 天呐 如果真的那么有用 你甚至可以切除我的 |
[17:04] | Damn it! Never fantasize while running. You know that. | 可恶的 永远不要在跑的时候幻想事情 你懂的 |
[17:15] | There. I locked myself in. | 我把自己锁在这里了 |
[17:18] | You can’t stay in there forever. | 你没办法永远待在里面 |
[17:24] | You gotta make this stop. | 你得停止这场闹剧 |
[17:27] | – Why’re you torturing me? – Because you called me stupid. | – 为什么要折磨我 – 因为你说我傻 |
[17:30] | Now, I’ve been called a great many horrible names in my life, | 我这一生已经被人叫了很多难听的名字 |
[17:33] | backstabber, zebra poacher, Josh. | 暗箭伤人者 斑马偷猎者 Josh(有戏弄之意) |
[17:36] | And I’ve accepted these because | 我都接受了 |
[17:37] | to each of them there is a degree of truth. | 因为每个名字都在某种程度上符合事实 |
[17:39] | But I am not, nor will I ever be, stupid. | 但我现在不是 也不会变得 傻 |
[17:42] | – Fair enough. I’m very sorry. – Apology accepted. | – 有道理 我很抱歉 – 我接受你的道歉 |
[17:46] | Now how about an interview with the real Dr Cox? | 那现在和真实的Cox医生来个采访怎样 |
[17:48] | Fine, let’s just crank this out. | 好 让我们来完成吧 |
[17:51] | – You don’t have to be here. – Beg your pardon? | – 你不用待在这儿 – 抱歉你说什么 |
[17:54] | Off you go. It’s all up here. | 你可以走了 都在这儿呢 |
[18:02] | Occupied! | 里面有人 |
[18:05] | It’s too bad we can’t just call John’s brothers | 很遗憾我们不能通知John的弟弟们 |
[18:07] | and tell them that he needs them. | 并告诉他们 John需要他们 |
[18:09] | I know. Stupid doctor-patient confidentiality. | 我知道 愚蠢的医患保密协议 |
[18:12] | It’s like wearing a muzzle. | 就像戴着口套 |
[18:13] | Like last month, one of my patients asks out Nurse Rollins, | 上个月 我的一个病人和Rollins护士约会 |
[18:16] | and I couldn’t even warn her that I’m treating the guy | 我都无法提醒她 我在治疗这个男人 |
[18:18] | for a horrible case of mono. | 他患上了可怕的单核细胞增多症 |
[18:19] | Now she has it and her grandfather has it. | 现在她得了这个病 她的祖父也得上了 |
[18:22] | I don’t know, she wouldn’t say. | 我不知道 她不肯说 |
[18:24] | Men are always doing this to themselves. | 男人们总是这样对待自己 |
[18:26] | If they say they don’t want your help, | 如果他们说不想你帮助他 |
[18:27] | you can bet your ass they really need it. | 你就能肯定他们实际上需要你的帮助 |
[18:30] | That is so true I’m putting that on my answering machine | 说得真对 我要将这句话输进我的答录机 |
[18:33] | and saving it for my next relationship. | 为我下一段恋情保存它 |
[18:35] | Don’t bother. There’s no reception in here. | 别费心了 这里面又没有信号 |
[18:43] | Oh, my God. | 噢 我的天 |
[18:45] | Dr Kelso wants my help. | Kelso医生需要我的帮助 |
[18:47] | I swear, Elliot, if you don’t tell me this secret, | Elliot 我发誓 要是你不告诉我这个秘密 |
[18:50] | I’m gonna go in that stall and change your butt rating. | 我就走进那个隔间修改你的臀部评分 |
[18:56] | So which one did you lose? Lamont or Grady? | 你切除了哪一边呢 Lamont还是Grady |
[18:59] | Lamont Lamont. | |
[19:01] | Now on hot days, he’ll be sticking to God’s leg. | 现在天气炎热 他会抱紧上帝的大腿 |
[19:04] | – How’d it happen? – My kid kicked me in the groin | – 这是怎么发生的呢 – 我的孩子踢到我的腹股沟 |
[19:05] | and now I got testicular torsion. | 导致我现在睾丸扭转 |
[19:07] | That sucks. | 太糟糕了 |
[19:09] | Lately, I’ve been feeling like less of a man. | 最近我一直觉得自己没以前那么男人了 |
[19:12] | I think that’s why I’ve been overcompensating | 我想这就是我搞那些遥控器摔跤 |
[19:13] | with all of that remote wrestling, alpha male stuff. | 过度弥补男人气概的原因了 |
[19:16] | But losing a testicle is not gonna make you less of a man. | 但少了一颗睾丸并不会让你变得不男人 |
[19:20] | Although, you do realise you’ll probably be having daughters | 尽管你确实会意识到下半辈子 |
[19:22] | for the rest of your life, | 可能会有个女儿 |
[19:23] | if you lost the one that makes boy babies. | 如果你切除的那颗是用来生男孩的 |
[19:28] | – That’s not really how it works, is it? – I’m not really sure. | – 不是这样子的 对吧 – 我不是很确定 |
[19:31] | But still, you whooped me in public. | 但你还是在大家面前朝我大喊了 |
[19:34] | So we got to fight again. | 所以我们得再打一架 |
[19:36] | Turk, have you not been listening? | Turk 你有在听我说话吗 |
[19:37] | Sam. Role model. I have to win. | 为了当Sam的楷模 我必须赢 |
[19:41] | So what do you want to do? | 那你想怎样呢 |
[19:42] | And then we had it. | 接着我们想到了办法 |
[19:45] | – Rocky III freeze-frame ending! – Rocky III freeze-frame ending! | – <洛奇>第三部定格结尾 – <洛奇>第三部定格结尾 |
[19:51] | Yeah, I totally messed J.D. Up. | 我完全搞定了JD |
[19:54] | I cut my knuckle knocking his teeth out, | 我缩短了指关节将他牙齿打下来 |
[19:56] | Right? Check out the scar. | 看到了吗 检查下伤疤 |
[19:57] | As I showed off the cut I’d gotten from a broken jam jar, | 就在我炫耀开果酱罐导致的伤口时 |
[20:00] | I thought about how complex the male ego is. | 我在想男性自我有多么的复杂 |
[20:03] | Cox医生的愤怒 好斗且躁郁 | |
[20:04] | It can make us need constant affirmation | 它会让我们需要别人持续的肯定 |
[20:05] | that we’re strong or even feared. | 证明我们是强大的甚至让人惧怕 |
[20:08] | – This is brilliant. – I thought you’d like it. | – 写得真好 – 我知道你会喜欢 |
[20:11] | It can even make us so afraid to ask for help that instead, | 它会让我们内心害怕求助 |
[20:15] | we just quietly hope for someone to notice. | 相反只是悄悄地希望别人留意到自己 |
[20:18] | Dr Kelso, I told Carla your secret and we’re gonna help you. | Kelso医生 我将你的秘密告诉了Carla 我们打算帮你 |
[20:22] | We’re going to rally everyone in this hospital | 我们打算团结起医院里的每个人 |
[20:24] | to stop that Board from forcing you out of your job. | 阻止董事会将你劝退 |
[20:28] | Are you in on this, too, Perry? | Perry 你也会参与进来吗 |
[20:31] | Nope. First time hearing it and I couldn’t care less. | 不 听到后我就不想插手 |
[20:37] | He’ll get there. | 他会帮忙的 |