时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Times were changing. Dr Kelso had quit, | 物是人非 Kelso医生辞职了 |
[00:04] | so the Board had made Dr Cox the interim Chief of Medicine. | 所以董事会任命Cox医生为临时内科主任 |
[00:06] | I don’t want everybody making a big deal out of this. | 我不想有人觉得这有什么大不了的 |
[00:09] | I’m certainly not going to. | 反正我是绝对不会的 |
[00:11] | – Dr Cox… – Chief Dr Cox. | – Cox医生 – Cox主任医生 |
[00:13] | Right. The Board wants to | 好的 董事会想知道 |
[00:15] | know when you’re coming to the budget meeting. | 你什么时候去参加预算会议 |
[00:16] | Tell them I will be right down. | 告诉他们我马上就到 |
[00:18] | He’s on his way. | 他在路上呢 |
[00:21] | – You’re not going, are you? – Not now, not ever. | – 你不会去的 是吧 – 永远不会 |
[00:23] | How exciting is it that you run this place now? | 现在由你来管理这个地方真是激动人心啊 |
[00:26] | I’m so proud of you. It’s like a whole new day has dawned. | 我好为你骄傲 就像是开始了崭新的一天 |
[00:29] | Do me a big favour there, | 帮我个忙 |
[00:30] | Barbo, get that prescription filled for me. | Barbo 给我取个药 |
[00:33] | “One chill pill.” | “一粒镇静丸” |
[00:34] | It’s for you. Unlimited refills. | 是给你的 药不能停 |
[00:36] | Hey, Chief, I need your approval on this settlement letter | 嘿 主任 这儿有一份制造Plomox药厂的 |
[00:39] | from the drug company that makes Plomox. | 赔偿协议需要你的批准 |
[00:41] | Turns out if diabetics take it, | 原来如果糖尿病患者服用了此药 |
[00:42] | it can cause hypertension or even death. | 可能会引起高血压甚至死亡 |
[00:45] | Diabetics can die from what? | 糖尿病患者可能会死于什么 |
[00:47] | From not doing the laundry this morning the way they promised to. | 死于今早没有像他们保证的那样去洗衣服 |
[00:49] | Baby, I ain’t never promised to do the laundry. | 宝贝儿 我从来没有保证去洗衣服 |
[00:53] | I promised I’d try to get to it and I wasn’t able to. | 我保证我会努力 但我能力不足 |
[00:58] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[00:59] | I don’t have time for all this Plomox crap. | 我可没时间搭理Plomox的这些屁事 |
[01:02] | My daughter is having her shunt removed. | 我女儿正在做分流管移除手术 |
[01:04] | Granted, not a life-threatening procedure, | 的确 不是个危及生命的手术 |
[01:06] | but still, I have to be there to hold Jordan’s claw. | 但我还是得在场握住Jordan的爪子 |
[01:09] | And besides, this stuff happened on Bob’s watch. | 再说了 这烂事儿是在Bob任职期间发生的 |
[01:12] | I’m quite certain he’d want to take care of it. | 我确定他会想亲自处理 |
[01:14] | Won’t you please give him a call? | 你就不能给他打个电话吗 |
[01:27] | He wasn’t receptive. | 他不想听 |
[01:28] | Dr Kelso’s absence wasn’t bad news for everyone in the hospital. | Kelso医生的离开并不是对医院里的每个人都是噩耗 |
[01:30] | Robert Kelso医学博士 内科主任 | |
[01:36] | We have a quorum. | 我们法定人数齐了 |
[01:38] | Thank you, Ted. I would like to welcome everyone | 谢谢你 Ted 欢迎大家来到 |
[01:40] | to the new Brain Trust Clubhouse. | 全新的智囊团会所 |
[01:43] | Or, as I like to call it, the Brainhouse. | 或者 我更愿意称之为”智所” |
[01:46] | Can I make a motion? | 我能提个建议吗(做个动作吗) |
[01:47] | If, by a motion, you mean a literal motion, | 如果你指的是字面意义上的 |
[01:50] | in which you simulate a crude sexual act, then absolutely not. | 模仿一种粗鲁的性交动作 那绝对不行 |
[01:53] | Withdrawn. | 提议撤回 |
[01:54] | Gentlemen, the first order of business is this: | 先生们 会议的首要议程就是 |
[01:57] | From now on, our tri-daily | 从现在开始 我们三天 |
[01:58] | meetings will all take place right here. | 一次的会议都会在这里举行了 |
[02:01] | Can we just take this office? | 我们能就这么使用这间办公室吗 |
[02:04] | Ted, we live in a country called America. | Ted 我们住在一个名叫美国的国家 |
[02:06] | And in America, every man is free to do as he or she wishes | 在美国 每个人都有自由去做任何他或她想做的事 |
[02:11] | and to claim anything he or | 或者声明任何属于他或她的 |
[02:12] | she wishes with a simple act of planting a flag. | 东西 只需简单地插上一面旗子 |
[02:16] | In the same manner, I claimed my parking space, | 同样的方法 我有了属于自己的停车位 |
[02:19] | the dead possum across the street and Doug’s sandwich. | 马路对面横尸街头的负鼠以及Doug的三明治 |
[02:23] | How did he do that? | 他怎么做到的 |
[02:26] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[02:28] | So I forgot to do laundry this morning, | 今早我忘记洗衣服了 |
[02:30] | but I stood up to Carla anyway. | 但我勇敢地反抗了Carla |
[02:32] | Wow, that takes a lot of ball. | 哇 那可真有种啊 |
[02:34] | See? I made it singular ’cause you only have one man-berry. | 看到没 因为你只剩下一个蛋蛋了 所以我特地用的单数 |
[02:38] | Not for long. I’m getting an implant. | 不会太久了 我要去做移植手术 |
[02:40] | Why? Is it because your balance is off? | 为什么 因为你的身体失衡了吗 |
[02:43] | I didn’t want to say anything, | 我本来不想提的 |
[02:44] | but you have been turning left more often than usual. | 但你最近确实向左歪得多一些 |
[02:46] | No, it’s not ’cause… | 不 不是因为 |
[02:48] | Look, I don’t even care. It’s not like anyone notices. | 听着 我根本就不在乎 又没人会注意到 |
[02:51] | I never stopped noticing. | 我一直在注意 |
[02:55] | Anyway, Carla wants me to | 不管怎样 Carla想让我 |
[02:56] | get it so now I have to pick out a prosthetic. | 手术 所以我得去选个假体 |
[03:00] | Hello, and welcome to Ball-Mart. | 二位好 欢迎来到”蛋尔玛” |
[03:03] | 蛋 ·尔玛 可分期预购你的蛋蛋 | |
[03:04] | Turk, look at all the different styles. | Turk 看这里有这么多不同类型 |
[03:06] | This one has a diamond stud in it. | 这个上面镶了钻 |
[03:08] | And this one says “I’m With Stupid” | 这个上面写着”我和傻逼在一起” |
[03:10] | and has an arrow pointing to the real one. | 而且有个箭头指向旁边真的蛋蛋 |
[03:12] | This one has a thermostat and doubles as a hand-warmer. | 这个带有恒温器 而且还能当暖手包 |
[03:15] | You know, that would be | 它会非常适合 |
[03:16] | perfect for next weekend’s ice fishing trip. | 我们下周末的冰上钓鱼之旅 |
[03:19] | I can’t believe we all fell through that hole in the ice. | 真不敢相信我们都掉进这个冰窟窿里来了 |
[03:22] | If we don’t warm up soon, we’re all gonna die. | 如果不赶快暖和起来 我们都得冻死 |
[03:25] | Hey, why aren’t you cold? | 嘿 你怎么不冷 |
[03:27] | All right. Come on. | 好吧 过来吧 |
[03:34] | All right, now nobody makes eye contact. | 任何人不准有眼神接触 |
[03:37] | This is Heaven. | 简直是天堂啊 |
[03:39] | Careful, y’all, that bad boy runs hot. | 当心点儿 这个小家伙可是很烫的 |
[03:41] | You’re telling me. | 可不是嘛 |
[03:45] | Hey, guys, how was fishing? | 嘿 同志们 鱼钓得怎么样啊 |
[03:46] | It was all right. | 还好吧 |
[03:48] | Best trip ever. Ice fishing-five! | 有生以来最棒的旅行 冰上钓鱼击掌 |
[03:55] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[03:57] | You’re gonna be late for your shift. | 你轮班就要迟到了 |
[04:00] | I gotta stop with the long fantasies. They’re never worth it. | 我不能再有长长的幻想了 永远不值得 |
[04:21] | All right, kid, I expect updates on my daughter every 15 minutes, | 好了 小鬼 我要每15分钟收到一次我女儿的最新消息 |
[04:25] | or what, Perry? | 不然会怎样 Perry |
[04:26] | You will be let go. | 你会被解雇 |
[04:30] | I love that you’re the boss now. | 我喜欢现在你是这儿的老大 |
[04:32] | Honest to God, it almost makes you seem attractive. | 上帝作证 这几乎让你看起来具有吸引力了 |
[04:34] | Thanks. How in the hell did Kelso deal with all this paperwork? | 多谢 当初Kelso到底是他妈怎么应对这些文书工作的啊 |
[04:39] | What do you want, Ted? | 你要干什么 Ted |
[04:40] | Now that you’re Chief, I’m your number two. | 现在既然你是主任了 我就是你的第二把交椅 |
[04:42] | I think you’ll find me more than qualified. | 你会发现我极为称职 |
[04:45] | I’m hard-working, reliable | 我工作努力 值得信赖 |
[04:47] | and I recently figured out how to open up my briefcase. | 最近还想出了如何打开我的公文包 |
[04:51] | Congrats. Take a look at that for me and grab me a cup of coffee. | 恭喜 替我看看这个再给我买杯咖啡 |
[04:54] | No sweat. | 没问题 |
[05:02] | I just had it. | 我刚才打开了的 |
[05:05] | – Dr Cox… – Chief Dr Cox. | – Cox医生 – Cox主任医生 |
[05:07] | Hey, your initials are C.D.C. | 嘿 你称谓的首字母是C.D.C. |
[05:09] | That was my nickname in my sorority. | 那是我在女生联谊会的绰号诶 |
[05:12] | Crying Drunk Chick. | 哭泣的醉酒妞儿 |
[05:13] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[05:15] | Anyway, you know that Plomox lawsuit? | 不说那个 你知道那件plomox的诉讼案吗 |
[05:17] | Well, last year I prescribed it to one of my diabetic patients | 去年我给一个糖尿病人开了这剂药 |
[05:19] | who might be entitled to some of that settlement money. | 他应该有权得到一些赔偿金 |
[05:21] | So I was just wondering | 所以我想问问 |
[05:22] | if you could have someone cover my patients | 你能不能找个人照顾下我的病人 |
[05:23] | while I go meet with him. | 我要去见一下他 |
[05:24] | Whatever it takes to get you to stop talking. | 只要你能闭嘴怎么都好 |
[05:27] | Hey, I’ll drive you if we | 嘿 我可以载你去 |
[05:28] | can pick up Sam from day care on the way back. | 如果我们能在回来路上从日托所接上Sam |
[05:30] | – Yeah. Thanks. – Cool. | – 好啊 谢谢 – 赞 |
[05:33] | I just want you to know | 我只希望你们知道 |
[05:34] | my thoughts and prayers are with your daughter. | 我的关心与祈祷与你们的女儿同在 |
[05:37] | Can you make him stop talking? | 你能让他闭嘴吗 |
[05:40] | I’ve tried for seven years. It can’t be done. | 我已经努力7年了 不可能完成的任务 |
[05:46] | Okay, lzzy is down for her nap. What’s with the champagne? | 好了 Izzy躺下午休了 这香槟是为了什么 |
[05:50] | Celebration. Izzy’s sleeping through the night | 庆祝 Izzy睡了整整睡了一晚 |
[05:53] | and us finally finding a nanny who’s not a thief. | 而且我们终于找到了一个不是小偷的保姆 |
[05:55] | I still don’t think we needed to fire Mrs Norton | 我还是觉得我们没有必要解雇Norton夫人 |
[05:58] | just because she ate the last of your rice pudding. | 就因为她吃掉了你最后一块大米布丁 |
[06:00] | I wrote my name on it, okay? | 上面写了我名字的 好吗 |
[06:03] | No! It’s… No, wait! I wrote my… | 不 是 等一下 我写了 |
[06:06] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[06:08] | My point is, for the first time since you were pregnant, | 我想说的是 自从你怀孕以来 这是第一次 |
[06:10] | I feel like we finally have time to be us again. | 我感觉我们又有时间做回我们自己了 |
[06:13] | – Let’s do this. – Let’s do it! | – 我们来做吧 – 来吧 |
[06:15] | – Baby, no, come on, no. – Let me do it. | – 宝贝儿 不 别 – 让我来 |
[06:17] | – I know how to do it. – Just come… Now let… | – 我知道怎么做 – 你就 让 |
[06:19] | I got it. Look what… | 我来啦 看看 |
[06:24] | Baby. | 宝贝儿 |
[06:26] | To us. | 敬我们 |
[06:30] | Ted, what are you doing? | Ted 你在做什么 |
[06:32] | I’m bringing a cup of coffee to Dr Cox. | 我在给Cox医生拿咖啡 |
[06:35] | Why? That’s not your job. | 为什么 这不是你的工作 |
[06:37] | Come on, you got a fresh start here. | 拜托 你现在可是有个全新的开始了 |
[06:38] | You gonna stick to the same dynamic you had with Dr Kelso? | 你还要延续当初与Kelso医生的相处模式吗 |
[06:41] | Remember how that started? | 还记得那是怎么开始的吗 |
[06:44] | Hi, Dr Kelso. Theodore Buckland, licensed attorney. | 嗨 Kelso医生 我是持证律师Theodore Buckland |
[06:48] | Ted, before you get started, and trust me, I hate asking this, | Ted相信我 我真的不想麻烦你 但在你 |
[06:51] | would you mind doing me one tiny little non-work-related favour? | 开始工作前 介意帮我一个与工作无关的小忙吗 |
[06:56] | No problem, man. | 没问题 老兄 |
[06:58] | Make sure you get the back side of that grill. | 确保把护栏架的背面也擦到啊 |
[07:01] | I hit the neighbour’s cat last night. | 昨晚我撞上了邻居家的猫 |
[07:03] | Quick little bastard. I had to cross two lanes to get him. | 小混蛋跑得真快 我横穿了两条车道才追上他 |
[07:10] | My point is you could be a whole new Ted. | 我是说你可以做一个全新的Ted |
[07:12] | Now, come on. Turn around. Chest out, stand tall. Chin up. | 好了 转过身 昂首挺胸 抬起头 |
[07:16] | Blink your eyes real fast. | 快速眨你的眼 |
[07:17] | Just kidding, that was for me. Give me that. | 开玩笑 那是我的 给我 |
[07:21] | – Don’t you have to clean that up? – Not on Tuesdays. | – 你不用把那打扫干净吗 – 周二不用 |
[07:23] | Now I want you to get in there, and tell Dr Cox what’s what. | 现在我要你进去 告诉Cox医生事情应该是怎样 |
[07:30] | – Dr Cox. – Chief Dr Cox. | – Cox医生 – Cox主任医生 |
[07:33] | Chief Dr Cox, I’m a lawyer. I shouldn’t have to get you coffee. | Cox主任医生 我是一名律师 我没有必要给你买咖啡 |
[07:38] | How do you feel about that? | 你作何感想 |
[07:39] | I can’t even pretend to care. | 我都懒得假装在乎 |
[07:42] | Fine, no more getting me coffee. | 好 不用再给我买咖啡了 |
[07:49] | Is this really that big of a moment for you? | 这个对你来说真的有那么重要吗 |
[07:56] | – My patient’s running late. – Why are we meeting him here? | – 我的病人迟到了 – 我们为什么要在这里见他 |
[08:00] | Because the last time I met a | 因为上次我在一个病人 |
[08:01] | patient at their house, I ended up on the news. | 家里见他 结果我上了新闻 |
[08:03] | – Was that the crack raid? – It was. | – 是那次毒品缉查吗 – 是的 |
[08:07] | So we’re just gonna wait? I wish Turk was here. | 我们就这么等着吗 真希望Turk在这儿 |
[08:10] | I wonder what he’s doing right now. | 不知道他现在在做什么 |
[08:12] | I just want to make sure everything’s normal. | 我只是想确保一切都正常 |
[08:14] | I’m only feeling one testicle. | 我只摸到一个蛋蛋 |
[08:18] | Yeah, you are. | 是啊 没错 |
[08:21] | Why do you wish Turk was here? | 为什么你希望Turk在这儿 |
[08:22] | I don’t know. We’d goof around. | 不知道 我们会干傻事儿消磨时间 |
[08:24] | Why can’t you goof around with me? | 为什么你不能和我干傻事儿消磨时间呢 |
[08:26] | Elliot, our friendship is different than mine and Turk’s. | Elliot 我们的友情跟我和Turk的不一样 |
[08:29] | I can goof around, J.D. I can goof around hard. | 我可以干傻事儿 J.D. 我可以干很傻的事儿 |
[08:34] | – Really? – Yeah. | – 真的吗 – 是啊 |
[08:35] | Then follow me. | 那跟我来 |
[08:41] | 喇叭已坏 请大喊点餐 | |
[08:44] | And now we wait. | 现在我们等着看好戏 |
[08:48] | 汉堡 帝国 | |
[08:49] | Hey, Mr Middle Eastern manager guy, | 嘿 中东经理先生 |
[08:52] | I hope you got a tight grip on that drink. | 我希望你手里的饮料握得够紧 |
[08:55] | One cheeseburger and fries, please! | 一个芝士汉堡和薯条 谢谢 |
[09:06] | All right, you got to hold on to that new confidence, yeah? | 好了 你得握住那股新自信 好吗 |
[09:09] | There’s Cindy. Let me see the new Ted in action. | 这是Cindy 让我见识下新Ted会如何行动 |
[09:12] | Hey, Cindy. | 嘿 Cindy |
[09:13] | I want to make you pregnant. | 我想让你怀孕 |
[09:17] | How did I do? | 我怎么做到的 |
[09:19] | For the first time, I’m looking down at your bald head | 有史以来第一次 我向下看你的秃顶时 |
[09:21] | and I’m not just seeing my reflection. I’m seeing a man. Come on. | 看到的不只是我的倒影 我还看到了一个爷们儿 来吧 |
[09:29] | Nice work on the renovation, boys. | 会所翻修得不错 小伙子们 |
[09:30] | We also had an organ donor come into the morgue today, | 今天在停尸房还进来一个器官捐献者 |
[09:33] | so I’d like to introduce our new mascot, | 让我向各位介绍一下我们新的吉祥物 |
[09:37] | Barry Morris’ brain. | Barry Morris的大脑 |
[09:39] | I dub that gross. Second? | 我觉得很恶心 有同意的吗 |
[09:41] | Okay, noted in the minutes as “Gross.” | 好了 正式命名为”恶心” |
[09:44] | Now, next order of business. Activities. | 现在讨论下一事项 活动 |
[09:46] | I had an idea for tonight. Why don’t we play cards? | 对于今晚的活动我有个想法 我们玩纸牌吧 |
[09:51] | It’s Tuesday, Ted. | 今天是周二 Ted |
[09:52] | On Tuesdays, you guys clean the hospital, remember? | 每周二是你们打扫医院卫生的日子 记得吗 |
[09:55] | We went over this when I threw down your coffee. | 我扔掉你的咖啡的时候 我们讨论过这个问题了 |
[09:56] | I want to play cards! | 我想玩纸牌 |
[10:02] | I am not being ridiculous. | 我不是在搞笑 |
[10:04] | To be safe, I’m gonna line your boxers with bubble wrap. | 安全起见 我要把你四角裤里都衬上一层塑料泡沫 |
[10:08] | Look, we haven’t talked about whether we want another kid | 听着 我们还没讨论过到底要不要再生一个孩子 |
[10:12] | and if something happened… | 如果有意外发生 |
[10:14] | I just don’t want that decision to be made for us. | 我不希望是因为我们做出了这个决定 |
[10:16] | No decision’s been made. | 什么都还没决定呢 |
[10:18] | Are you sure? | 你确定 |
[10:20] | I know there’s only one down there, but he’s the better one. | 我知道下面只剩他一个了 但他是更好的那个 |
[10:23] | He’s like Tina Turner after she left lke. | 他就像是离开埃克后的蒂娜·特纳 |
[10:26] | Stronger, more confident | 更加强壮 更有自信 |
[10:28] | and he’s gonna have a very successful solo career. | 他会有一个非常成功的单飞生涯 |
[10:31] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[10:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:34] | Stop yelling! | 别喊了 |
[10:36] | It’s funny every time. | 每次都很搞笑 |
[10:38] | Are you Dr Reid? I’m Adam Candy. | 你是Reid医生吗 我是Adam Candy |
[10:41] | I never treated you. | 我从没治疗过你 |
[10:42] | Oh, great, I called the wrong one. | 噢 真是太好了 我打错电话了 |
[10:44] | Wait, if you weren’t my patient, | 等一下 如果你不是我的病人 |
[10:47] | then why did you agree to meet me here? | 那你为什么要同意跟我在这儿见面 |
[10:49] | You said there might be money. | 你说可能会有钱 |
[10:50] | Well, there isn’t. J.D., let’s go. | 没钱 J.D. 走了 |
[10:52] | Wait. This looks promising. | 等一下 这个好像挺有看头 |
[10:54] | The truth is we bring most of our trouble on ourselves. | 实际上大部分我们都是自己引祸上身 |
[10:57] | Whether it’s creating a monster in your own ranks… | 不论是你在自己的队伍中创造了一枚猛兽 |
[11:00] | Okay. So everyone has their mop? | 好了 大家都拿到自己的拖布了吗 |
[11:04] | Why do we always have to do what you want to do? | 为什么我们总是要按你的吩咐做 |
[11:11] | …or pulling a prank that causes an irate customer | 或者搞恶作剧使一个暴怒的顾客 |
[11:13] | to yank a fast-food manager | 把快餐店经理猛拽进车窗 |
[11:15] | through a window and drive off with him. | 还开车带走了他 |
[11:17] | Stop! What are you doing? Let go! | 停下 你在做什么 放手 |
[11:20] | – That’s new. – Stop him! | – 这倒是头一遭 – 让他停下 |
[11:22] | Yep, even something as simple as opening a bottle of champagne | 没错 甚至像开一瓶香槟这样简单的事 |
[11:25] | can have huge ramifications. | 也会引起巨大的分歧 |
[11:27] | Still bubbly. | 还在冒泡 |
[11:29] | So, are we still celebrating the same thing as before? | 我们还是在庆祝之前那件事吗 |
[11:31] | No. I want another baby. Now. | 不是 我还想要个孩子 现在 |
[11:43] | You want another minute to think about it? | 你需要时间再想想吗 |
[11:48] | Yeah, okay. | 看来需要 好吧 |
[11:55] | The manager’s fine. | 经理没事了 |
[11:56] | Luckily, he maced the driver with a packet of hot sauce | 幸运的是 在上高速路之前 经理把一包辣椒酱 |
[11:58] | before they got to the freeway. | 喷进了司机的眼睛 |
[12:00] | Okay, he doesn’t know you caused this, so stay calm. | 他并不知道是你引起这一切的 所以保持镇定 |
[12:02] | Any more information I should know? | 还有什么我需要知道的信息吗 |
[12:04] | Yes, but not about this. | 有 但与这事无关 |
[12:05] | We’re doctors. We like to give out health tips. | 我们是医生 我们乐于给出健康小贴士 |
[12:07] | You should wear sunscreen, even with your dark complexion. | 你应该擦防晒霜 尽管你的肤色已经够黝黑了 |
[12:10] | Nice save. | 说得好 |
[12:13] | We did it. We put up the sign. | 是我们干的 我们贴的告示 |
[12:14] | You should also stay hydrated. | 我们还应该注意随时补充水分 |
[12:16] | J.D., we have to take responsibility, okay? | J.D. 我们要对自己的行为负责 好吗 |
[12:19] | You gonna cuff us? | 你要铐我们吗 |
[12:20] | For a paper sign? No. | 就为一张告示 当然不会 |
[12:22] | You know how many people get shot around here? | 你知道这里有多少人被枪击吗 |
[12:24] | She probably does. | 她可能还真知道 |
[12:25] | You know she got caught on TV in a crack den? | 你知道她曾经在一个毒枭里被捕 还上了电视 |
[12:27] | Why? | 你说这干嘛 |
[12:28] | Well, I’m sure he probably knows. It’s on the docket. | 我觉得他应该知道 这个在应审案件里 |
[12:32] | Okay, there’s one thing we have to remember, | 好了 有一件事需要我们牢记 |
[12:35] | and that’s that I decide what’s best for the Brain Trust. | 那就是由我来决定怎样做才是对智囊团最好的 |
[12:38] | I thought this was a democracy. | 我还以为我们是民主制度 |
[12:40] | Oh, then it’s just miscommunication. | 哦 那是你误会了 |
[12:42] | No, the Brain Trust is a | 不 智囊团是 |
[12:44] | dictatorship masquerading as a democracy. | 伪装成民主制度的独裁专政 |
[12:47] | I know that you all remember when I seized power | 相信你们都还记得02年的革命运动 |
[12:50] | during the revolution of ’02 when I overthrew Kyle | 我在地下室储藏柜之争中战胜了Kyle |
[12:51] | Kyle | 97年-02年 |
[12:51] | 清洁工 02年-死亡 | |
[12:53] | during The Battle of the Basement Supply Closet. | 从而夺得了政权 |
[12:56] | Or have you forgotten your history? | 还是说你们把自己的黑历史都忘了吗 |
[12:58] | Well, maybe I’ll just start my own Brain Trust. | 那我就建立我自己的智囊团 |
[13:03] | You can’t. Brain Trust | 你不能 智囊团 |
[13:04] | is a registered trademark. I own that name. | 是一个注册了的商标 属于我的 |
[13:06] | And Chanel. | 还有香奈儿 |
[13:07] | Well, maybe I’ll just call it the Brain Bunch. | 那我就叫它智囊帮 |
[13:11] | You wouldn’t dare. | 你不敢 |
[13:13] | Brain Bunch! | 智囊帮 |
[13:15] | I’m staying. Brain Trust! | 我要留下 智囊团 |
[13:19] | You mind switching? You know how this guy makes me crazy. | 你介意换一下么 你知道这家伙让我有多抓狂 |
[13:21] | Oh, fine. | 哦 好吧 |
[13:23] | – Brain Trust! – Brain Bunch! | – 智囊团 – 智囊帮 |
[13:33] | Okay, I’m ready to tell you what I think. | 好吧 我准备好告诉你我的想法了 |
[13:36] | I think pregnancy was really tough on you, | 我觉得当初你怀孕受了不少苦 |
[13:38] | and the postpartum stuff put a strain on our relationship, | 产后的那些事也给我们的感情带来很大压力 |
[13:41] | and we finally got our life back | 我们好不容易找回了自己的生活 |
[13:42] | and so it’s really hard | 所以现在要我考虑 |
[13:43] | to think about having another baby right now. | 再要一个孩子真的很难 |
[13:46] | Okay, I said it. You can kick my ass now if you want. | 好了 我说完了 你可以随意收拾我了 |
[13:50] | Turk, I’m not mad. | Turk 我不生气 |
[13:53] | To do this, we both have to be onboard. | 再要一个孩子 我们必须两人都心甘情愿 |
[13:56] | Just… Promise me you’ll keep thinking about it. | 你就 答应我再考虑考虑 |
[14:01] | Yeah. Come here. | 好吧 过来 |
[14:04] | Hey, did you know that women actually have a hormone | 嘿 你知道实际上女人体内有一种荷尔蒙 |
[14:07] | that helps them forget all that horrible pregnancy stuff? | 能帮助她们忘掉所有怀孕时候的可怕回忆吗 |
[14:09] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[14:11] | That’s interesting because men have a hormone that helps them | 那还真有意思呢 因为男人体内都有一种荷尔蒙 |
[14:13] | forget about sleeping with fat chicks. | 帮助他们忘掉曾经睡过肥妞儿 |
[14:15] | You used that hormone a lot when you were younger, didn’t you? | 你以前可没少用那种荷尔蒙 是吧 |
[14:20] | Frick. I can’t find Adam Candy. | 我去 我找不到Adam Candy了 |
[14:23] | All right, what was he wearing the last time you saw him? | 你最后一次看到他 他穿的什么 |
[14:26] | J.D., that was three years ago. | J.D. 那都是三年前了 |
[14:27] | Why do you care so much if this guy gets money? | 你为什么那么在意那这个人能不能拿到钱 |
[14:30] | I didn’t ask for your help, okay? | 我没要你帮我好吗 |
[14:35] | What’s going on here? | 怎么回事 |
[14:37] | This is a Brain Trust table. | 这是智囊团的桌子 |
[14:39] | I don’t see your flag on it. | 我可没在上面看到你的旗子 |
[14:42] | That’s because we’re not using flags any more. | 那是因为我们再也不用旗子了 |
[14:45] | We’re using napkin holders. | 我们现在用餐巾架 |
[14:48] | There. Brain Trust table. | 好了 智囊团专用桌 |
[14:51] | Those two should have their own sitcom. | 这俩人应该演一个情景喜剧 |
[14:57] | I’m a lawyer | 我是一名律师 |
[14:59] | I’m a janitor | 我是一名清洁工 |
[15:01] | Together we adopted a cute little kid | 我们一起领养了一个可爱的小男孩儿 |
[15:04] | legal(法律上的)与lawyer(律师)相对应 custodian(监护人 管理员)与janitor(清洁工 管理员)相对应 | |
[15:04] | We’re Legal Custodians | 我们是法定监护人 |
[15:07] | – Get it? – Get it? | – 明白了吗 – 明白了吗 |
[15:09] | I’d watch that show. Would you? | 我一定会看那节目的 你呢 |
[15:13] | Will Dr Cox please report to the Board meeting? | 请Cox医生到董事会会议报到 |
[15:16] | – Dr Cox. – Chief Dr Cox. | – Cox医生 – 是Cox主任医生 |
[15:19] | Correction. Chief Dr Cox. | 更正 Cox主任医生 |
[15:22] | – That was weird. – No, not so weird. | – 这可怪了 – 不怪 |
[15:24] | I’m just having him do the announcements right over there. | 我直接让他坐那边通告事项了 |
[15:27] | Hey, Jordan. You look nice today. | 嘿 Jordan 你今天真漂亮 |
[15:32] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[15:34] | What’s the deal there, gum ball? | 你又怎么了 烦人精 |
[15:36] | Carla wants another kid, but I’m not sure yet. | Carla还想要一个孩子 但我还拿不定主意 |
[15:39] | I can’t help but go to a dark place, you know? | 我忍不住要往坏处想 |
[15:41] | We’re already blessed with this beautiful, healthy daughter, | 我们已经很幸运拥有这个健康美丽的女儿了 |
[15:43] | but what if the amnio comes back, | 但如果羊膜穿刺结果出来 |
[15:45] | and it’s the worst possible news? | 是最糟糕的消息怎么办 |
[15:49] | It’s another girl. | 又是个女孩 |
[15:50] | – You’re having another baby? – I don’t know yet. | – 你们要生第二胎了 – 还不知道 |
[15:53] | I’ll tell you what I don’t know. What I’m gonna do about New Ted. | 我来告诉你我不知道的是什么 我该拿新的Ted怎么办 |
[15:55] | Who’s he talking to? | 他在跟谁说话 |
[15:57] | – Another baby would be so cool, dude. – Old Ted was cool. | – 再有一个孩子多酷啊 老兄 – 旧的Ted很酷 |
[16:00] | Which one is Ted? Did he have a baby with the Janitor? | Ted是谁 他跟清洁工有个孩子吗 |
[16:03] | Only in their sitcom. | 只在他们的喜剧里有 |
[16:05] | Legal Custodians | 法定监护人 |
[16:08] | Get it? | 明白了吗 |
[16:09] | You people are driving me crazy. | 你们这帮货要把我逼疯了 |
[16:11] | You know who’s driving me crazy? Elliot. | 你知道谁要把我逼疯吗 Elliot |
[16:13] | She’s obsessed with getting money | 她对一个服用了Plomox的病人 |
[16:14] | for one of her patients who took Plomox. | 拿补偿金的事上着了魔了 |
[16:16] | I should have more patience with New Ted. | 我应该对新Ted更有耐心点(和新Ted有更多病人) |
[16:18] | He means the other kind of patience, right? | 他是说”耐心” 不是”病人” 对吧 |
[16:20] | I’m not sure. I’m lost. | 我不知道 我被搞晕了 |
[16:22] | – I’m lost, too. – Me, too. | – 我也晕了(迷茫了) – 我也是 |
[16:25] | How do I make this decision? | 我该怎么做决定 |
[16:26] | That decision has already been made. | 决定已经做好了 |
[16:28] | If Carla wants to have another baby, | 如果Carla想再要一个孩子 |
[16:30] | she’s gonna have another baby. | 她就会再要一个孩子 |
[16:31] | The one thing you got to focus on, | 而你要关注的事就是 |
[16:33] | is getting something out of this deal for yourself. | 从这场交易中你能为自己争取到什么 |
[16:35] | I created New Ted, so I | 是我创造了新Ted 所以 |
[16:37] | should deal with it myself. Thank you very much. | 应该我自己去解决 不胜感激 |
[16:40] | Glad to be of help. I’m out. | 很高兴帮上忙 我走了 |
[16:42] | You want to get something good from Carla? | 你想从Carla那里得到好处 |
[16:44] | You got to just pretend | 那你就要假装 |
[16:45] | that you really don’t even want another kid. | 你真的特别不想要二胎 |
[16:47] | But that’s not true. | 但那不是真的 |
[16:48] | Yeah, but you walk around | 是啊 你在这家医院 |
[16:49] | this hospital acting like you have two testicles | 若无其事地走来走去 好像还挂着两个蛋蛋 |
[16:51] | and that’s damn sure not true. | 但那也绝对不是真的 |
[16:53] | And I’m in. | 我又回来了 |
[16:54] | We’re having a fake one put in. | 我们要移植一个假的进去 |
[16:56] | If Carla wants you to have a baby so badly, | 如果Carla那么希望你再要一个孩子 |
[16:58] | why would she insist you have a surgery | 她为什么还坚持要你做移植手术 |
[17:00] | that could potentially harm your one working nut? | 那可能会损害你仅剩的一个有用的蛋蛋 |
[17:02] | Carla doesn’t want the prosthetic. | Carla并不想要假体 |
[17:05] | – I do. – Why would you lie? | – 是我想要 – 你为什么要骗我 |
[17:08] | Sometimes you say you’re doing something for someone else | 有时候当你非常想为自己做件事的时候 |
[17:11] | when you really want to do it for yourself. | 你会说你是为别人做的 |
[17:13] | I get it. Maybe that’s what Elliot’s doing. | 我明白了 可能这就是Elliot这样做的原因 |
[17:15] | What in the hell are you talking about? | 你他妈到底在说什么 |
[17:17] | I’m just doing this thing where I use a slice of wisdom | 我只是在用一丢丢别人生活中的智慧 |
[17:19] | from someone else’s life, to solve a problem in my own life. | 来解决我自己生活中的问题 |
[17:22] | – Seems coincidental. – And yet I do it almost every week. | – 真是巧了 – 不过我基本上每周都会这么做 |
[17:28] | Good news. Jennifer’s | 好消息 Jennifer的 |
[17:29] | procedure is done and we get to leave this room. | 手术做完了 我们能离开这儿了 |
[17:32] | I’m not quite sure which one I’m more excited about. | 我真不知道哪件事更让我激动 |
[17:34] | Come now. | 来吧 |
[17:42] | It was never about him, was it? | 其实从来都不是为了他 对吧 |
[17:46] | It was about you. Your patient, Adam Candy. | 是为你自己 你的病人 Adam Candy |
[17:49] | You thought you killed him. | 你觉得是你杀了他 |
[17:51] | Forgive me for being one of those weird doctors | 原谅我是一个担心自己 |
[17:53] | who was concerned they might have killed a human being. | 可能害死了一个人类的奇葩医生 |
[17:56] | Well, I checked with county records and your patient did die. | 我查了县区档案 你的病人确实死了 |
[18:02] | He was hit by a truck. | 是被卡车撞死的 |
[18:05] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[18:06] | So it wasn’t the Plomox? He didn’t have a heart attack? | 所以不是Plomox的原因了 他没有突发心脏病吗 |
[18:10] | He may have. You know, | 可能有 你知道 |
[18:11] | in the split second before the truck hit him. | 就在卡车要撞到他的前一瞬间 |
[18:13] | It’s hard to know for sure. | 这个真是很难说了 |
[18:16] | Why didn’t you tell me the truth, Elliot? | 你为什么不告诉我实话 Elliot |
[18:18] | Why, because we’re such great friends? | 为什么 因为我们是多要好的朋友 |
[18:20] | J.D., after hanging out with me for 10 minutes | J.D. 才跟我在那快餐店 |
[18:23] | at that fast-food place, you were wishing that Turk was there. | 呆了10分钟 你就希望Turk能在那儿 |
[18:26] | And that hurt your feelings? | 这伤害到你的感情了吗 |
[18:28] | I was psyched to hang out with you. | 本来和你混在一起我很兴奋的 |
[18:30] | I mean, so psyched that I even caused | 兴奋到我竟然让一个 |
[18:32] | some Middle Eastern man to get kidnapped and driven away. | 中东男人被绑架到车里带走了 |
[18:35] | Which is probably the exact | 这可能正是他来到 |
[18:36] | kind of thing he came to this country to avoid. | 这个国家想要避免发生的事情 |
[18:39] | I’m off. And as you can see, | 我要走了 正如你们所看到的 |
[18:42] | Sam is jonesing for his afternoon latte. | Sam非常想喝他的午后拿铁 |
[18:46] | You want to join us? | 想和我们一起吗 |
[18:48] | Why, because you feel guilty? | 为什么 因为你觉得愧疚吗 |
[18:51] | No, because I wanna hang out with you. | 不 因为我想跟你混在一起 |
[19:00] | Don’t look at him. | 不要看他 |
[19:01] | There are many ways to restore a relationship. | 有很多方式可以修复一段关系 |
[19:06] | Whether it’s by extending an olive branch. | 不论是抛出友好的橄榄枝 |
[19:08] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你他妈在这儿做什么 |
[19:10] | Take it easy. Just hear me out. | 放轻松 听我把话说完 |
[19:12] | I would like to call to | 我宣布现在 |
[19:13] | order tonight’s meeting of the Brain Trust. | 召开今晚的智囊团会议 |
[19:15] | First item of business, tomorrow night’s activities. | 首要事项 明晚的活动 |
[19:17] | Ted, I believe you think it would be fun to play cards. | Ted 我相信你觉得玩纸牌是个不错的选择 |
[19:21] | Well, as a matter of fact, I did. | 事实上 我确实这么觉得 |
[19:24] | Or by striking a bargain. | 或者达成协议 |
[19:26] | Still not sure about this baby thing. | 我还是不确定再要孩子的事情 |
[19:29] | Listen, we’ve been so connected lately, | 听着 我们最近这么的亲密 |
[19:31] | and I really don’t want to lose that. | 我真的不想失去这一点 |
[19:32] | How can I convince you that we won’t? | 我怎么才能说服你我们不会的 |
[19:34] | Agree to have sex with me every day for two months. | 同意这两个月每天都跟我做爱 |
[19:36] | One month. | 一个月 |
[19:37] | Okay, but that means if I tap you on your shoulder | 好的 但这意味着如果我轻拍你的肩膀 |
[19:39] | and you’re in the middle of something, | 无论你在忙着做什么 |
[19:41] | you got to drop it like it’s hot and give it to Daddy. | 你都要立马丢下 然后到老爹这儿来 |
[19:44] | – Deal. – Deal. | – 成交 – 成交 |
[19:46] | Or by making a good friend feel like just that. | 也可以就像结交了一个好朋友一般 |
[19:49] | Hey, guys. The barista said Sam looked like us. | 嘿 伙计们 咖啡店员说Sam看起来像我们 |
[19:53] | It’s so weird how people think that we’re the parents. | 大家怎么会觉得我们是孩子的父母呢 太奇怪了 |
[19:55] | Well, I understand why he thinks he looks like me | 我是能理解他为什么会觉得像我 |
[19:56] | because we both have blue eyes and a little button nose, | 因为我们都有蓝眼睛和可爱的小鼻子 |
[19:59] | but you, it’s probably the finger-toes, | 至于你 可能是因为长脚趾吧 |
[20:01] | ’cause you both have crazy, long toes. | 你们都有长得要命的脚趾 |
[20:02] | What do you guys think? Where’d they go? | 你们怎么想的 他们去哪儿了 |
[20:06] | I don’t know. I don’t know. | 我不知道 我不知道 |
[20:08] | You are the cutest. | 你最可爱了 |
[20:11] | Look at his smile, he loves that. Do it again. | 看他笑了 他喜欢呢 再来一次 |
[20:13] | You’re the cutest. | 你最可爱了 |
[20:17] | Look at him smile! | 看他笑了 |