时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Hey, J.D. You keep wheeling them in, I’ll keep wheeling them out. | 嘿 J.D. 你就这么继续推他们进来 然后我再推他们出去 |
[00:08] | Awesome appropriateness, Doug. | 这么说真是再合适不过了 Doug |
[00:10] | Carol, we’re ready for our sponge bath. | Carol 我们准备好要海绵擦澡了 |
[00:13] | Thank you, Carol. | 谢谢了 Carol |
[00:15] | Hey, why was your baby boy dressed like Caesar this morning? | 嘿 你家小可爱今早怎么穿得跟凯撒大帝似的 |
[00:19] | I don’t have clothes for Sam at my house | 我那儿没有合适Sam的衣服 |
[00:21] | so I just cut arm and leg holes in a pillowcase. | 所以我就在枕套上剪了4个洞 胳膊和腿就能进去了 |
[00:24] | The gold belt was just so he wouldn’t feel ridiculous. | 戴金腰带只是让他不会觉得自己样子可笑 |
[00:26] | J.D., you’re a parent now. You gotta be better prepared. | J.D. 你现在是个家长了 要更充分地准备才行 |
[00:29] | Yep. That’s why we just | 没错 这也是我们 |
[00:31] | stocked up on extra baby oil, lotion and diapers. | 大量囤积婴儿油 乳液和尿布的原因 |
[00:34] | Why? Is there a party this weekend? | 为啥 这周末有派对吗 |
[00:38] | Recently we realised that with Todd, | 最近我们发现 和Tedd一起时 |
[00:40] | if we didn’t move and stayed very quiet, | 如果我们一动不动 保持极度安静 |
[00:43] | he’d eventually get confused and leave. | 他最终会困惑不已然后离开 |
[00:46] | Anyway, much like one-hit-wonder Natalie lmbruglia | 不管怎样 就像只红了一首歌的娜塔莉·安博莉亚 |
[00:50] | I’m torn. | 我的心伤透了 |
[00:51] | You see, on one hand, I’m tempted to side with the Gandhis. | 你看 一方面呢 我想站在甘地家族这边 |
[00:54] | You do need to buy Sam some clothes. | 你确实得给Sam买些衣服了 |
[00:56] | On the other hand, ever since you two made a baby | 另一方面 自从你俩有小孩了以后 |
[00:59] | you’ve become an even more annoying two-headed know-it-all. | 就变成了更讨厌的烦人双头万事通 |
[01:04] | You hear that, Perry? | 你听见没 Perry |
[01:05] | That’s the sound of your hate bouncing off our love. | 这是你的恨意被我们的爱反弹的声音 |
[01:10] | Attention, dum-dums. | 注意了 蠢货们 |
[01:13] | Many of you have been | 你们当中很多人 |
[01:14] | disregarding the hospital’s 12-hour shift policy. | 都无视医院的12小时轮班制 |
[01:17] | Now, I don’t care if you think your patients need you, | 现在 我不管你觉得病人有多需要你 |
[01:20] | when your shift is over, I want you to go home | 只要你的轮班时间结束了 就给我滚回到 |
[01:23] | to your sad, empty lives. | 你们那悲哀空虚的生活去 |
[01:25] | Tired doctors make mistakes and the hospital is liable. | 疲劳的医生们会犯错 而医院是负有赔偿责任的 |
[01:29] | Believe me, you do not want to find yourself in a court of law. | 相信我 你们谁也不想上法庭 |
[01:33] | Tell them what happens there, Ted. | 告诉他们上法庭会怎样 Ted |
[01:36] | Well, we’ll all wear long | 我们都会穿上 |
[01:38] | black robes and beautiful white, curly wigs. | 黑色的长袍 戴上漂亮的白色卷发 |
[01:43] | – That’s England, Ted. – Are you sure? | – 那是在英国 Ted – 你确定吗 |
[01:45] | Anyway, from now on, | 总而言之 从现在开始 |
[01:47] | anyone caught working after their shift is over | 如果发现有人轮班时间结束后还在工作 |
[01:50] | will be sent home immediately and docked a full day’s pay. | 他会被立刻遣送回家 并且扣一整天的工资 |
[01:54] | Ciao! | 拜拜了您 |
[01:57] | Well, Marian, your hepatitis test came back negative. | Marian 你的肝炎检测结果呈阴性 |
[02:00] | That’s good, right? | 这是好消息 对吗 |
[02:01] | Yes and no. I still don’t know what’s wrong with you. | 是也不是 我还是不知道你到底得什么病了 |
[02:04] | Well, you’ll figure it out. You’re a good doctor. | 你会查出来的 你是个好医生 |
[02:08] | Will do. | 当然 |
[02:11] | Hey, I’m going to lunch. I took her culture to the lab for you. | 嘿 我要去吃午饭了 已经帮你把她的培养菌送到实验室了 |
[02:15] | – Thanks, Keith. – Yeah. | – 谢了 Keith – 没事 |
[02:17] | Wow, sounds like he’s finally over you. | 哇 看起来他终于放下你了 |
[02:20] | No, he’s still alternating between | 没 他还在愤怒的辱骂 |
[02:22] | angry name-calling and whiny pleas to get back together. | 与哭嚎不停地请求复合中转换 |
[02:25] | Although, he did agree | 不过他确实同意 |
[02:26] | to be civil while he’s inside the hospital. | 在医院内时做个文明人 |
[02:29] | – Hello? – Why won’t you love me? | – 喂 – 你为什么不肯爱我 |
[02:34] | – Why don’t you… – See you tomorrow, Keith. | – 你为什么 – 明天见 Keith |
[02:37] | Can you believe a month ago you were gonna marry him | 你能相信吗 一个月之前你就要嫁给他了 |
[02:39] | and I was gonna move in with Kim and then it all fell apart | 我也要和Kim同居 结果一切都告吹 |
[02:42] | when we had that “Almost moment” In the on-call room. | 就因为我们在值班室有了”差点儿吻上的瞬间” |
[02:46] | You know, we never talked about that. | 但我们从没再谈过那件事儿 |
[02:48] | What’s there to talk about? You just tried to kiss me. | 有什么好谈的 就是你想亲我来着 |
[02:52] | I tried to kiss her? What the hell? | 我想亲她 什么鬼 |
[02:55] | Wait a second. There’s | 等一下 这里 |
[02:56] | nobody here to see my “What the hell” Face. | 没人看到我的”什么鬼”表情 |
[03:01] | What is it? And make it quick so you don’t bore me. | 怎么了 快点儿说 省得让我烦 |
[03:03] | A few months ago, Elliot and I almost kissed. | 几个月前 Elliot和我差点儿接吻了 |
[03:05] | – But now, she’s saying… – Well, you tried your best. | – 但现在她却说 – 好了 你已经尽力了 |
[03:06] | Now, leave me alone. | 现在 别烦我 |
[03:08] | Slaggy, you’re up. | 小荡妇 该你了 |
[03:09] | A genetic defect that presents with anaemia | 一种表现为失忆症的基因缺陷 |
[03:11] | and causes copper build-up in the liver and other organs, | 导致铜在肝脏和其他器官中积聚 |
[03:14] | – destroying them. – What is Wilson’s disease? | – 并且破坏这些器官 – 什么是威尔森氏症 |
[03:17] | – Yes. – Yes! In your face! In your face! | – 答对了 – 太棒了 傻眼了吧 傻眼了吧 |
[03:21] | What annoying thing is happening now? | 现在又吵吵什么呢 |
[03:24] | They’re playing Diagnosis Jeopardy. | 他们在玩儿”诊断大冒险” |
[03:26] | When you win you get to gloat. It’s so stupid. | 赢了就能臭显摆 超蠢的 |
[03:28] | You never got to gloat, did you? | 你就从没机会显摆过 对吧 |
[03:30] | I don’t believe in gloating. It’s tacky. | 我才不爱显摆呢 多俗 |
[03:33] | A condition in which the | 患这种病时 |
[03:34] | patient speaks in previously unknown dialect | 病人说话会带有之前并不懂的口音 |
[03:36] | due to severe brain trauma. | 是由重症颅脑损伤造成的 |
[03:38] | What is Foreign Accent Syndrome! Yes! In your faces! | 外国口音综合症是什么 太棒了 傻眼了吧 |
[03:41] | Or should I say in your faces. | 还是我该说 你们都傻眼了吧 |
[03:44] | Hello, governor. | 你好啊 州长 |
[03:46] | Throw another shrimp on the barbie for me. | 再帮我扔条小虾到烤架上 |
[03:49] | Wait, that’s Irish. | 等等 那是爱尔兰口音 |
[03:51] | You’re an idiot. | 你真是个蠢货 |
[03:52] | Now, I have to go start work. | 现在 我得开始工作了 |
[03:54] | Because in spite of all of you, I’m going to have a great day. | 尽管有你们这帮蠢货 我还是会拥有美好的一天 |
[04:00] | That was the worst day I’ve have ever had. | 今儿是我人生中最灰暗的一天了 |
[04:02] | Daddy’s home! | 爸爸回来喽 |
[04:03] | Come here, little Jackie boy. Give me a big kiss. | 快过来 Jackie小宝贝儿 大大亲我一口 |
[04:05] | I love you, puppy. Good night. | 爱你宝贝儿 晚安 |
[04:07] | Where the hell are you going? | 你他妈是要去哪儿 |
[04:08] | It’s your night to tell him a story. | 今晚该你给他讲故事了 |
[04:09] | Oh, no, no, no. I couldn’t be more wiped out. | 噢 不 不 不 我已经累翻了 |
[04:12] | The nanny’s mom died | 保姆她妈死了 |
[04:13] | and I had to spend the whole day sprinting around the house | 一整天我都得兜着房子跑 |
[04:15] | trying to avoid having conversations with her. | 避免跟她对上话 |
[04:17] | You don’t see me crying about it. So suck it up and spin a yarn. | 你可没见我对此逼逼不停吧 吞下你的苦水 胡诌个故事出来 |
[04:20] | Yeah, Dad, suck it up. | 对啊 爸比 快吞了吧 |
[04:22] | Okay, Jackie. | 好吧 Jackie |
[04:24] | Will do. | 遵命 |
[04:28] | There was once a nurse, a surgeon, a doctor and an idiot. | 从前有一个护士 一个外科医生 一个医生和一个傻瓜 |
[04:34] | Does this hat make me look fly? | 我戴着这个帽子像不像要飞起来了 |
[04:37] | Perry, he’s four. No hospital stories. | Perry 他才四岁 别讲什么医院的故事了 |
[04:40] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[04:41] | There was once a two-headed witch, | 从前有一个双头巫师 |
[04:45] | a princess | 一个公主 |
[04:48] | and a village idiot. | 和一个乡下傻瓜 |
[04:49] | Does this hat make me look flyeth? | 我戴着这个帽子像不像要飞起来 |
[04:51] | It jingles when I shake it. | 我晃的时候它还会叮当响呢 |
[05:08] | – Are you all tucked in there? – Yep. | – 被子都掖好了吗 – 好了 |
[05:11] | Okay, here we go. | 好 开讲了 |
[05:13] | Once upon a time, a long time ago, | 很久很久以前 |
[05:17] | there was a little village known as Sacred Heartia. | 有一个名叫圣心村的小村庄 |
[05:24] | Damn it, Giant. Why is this village so filthy? | 见鬼了 巨人 这个村子怎么这么脏 |
[05:28] | Well, irritable townswoman of colour, | 是这样 易怒的黑村姑 |
[05:30] | it could be because this town’s roads are paved with mud. | 可能是因为小镇的路都是用泥土铺的 |
[05:33] | Or maybe it’s because I’ve been swabbing everyone’s porch | 也可能是因为我给每户人家的走廊拖地时 |
[05:35] | with ox urine. | 用的都是牛尿 |
[05:38] | I jest. Only yours. You know why? | 我开玩笑呢 只是你家的走廊 知道为什么吗 |
[05:40] | You’ve been telling people I eat babies. I don’t eat babies. | 你一直跟别人说我吃婴儿 我不吃婴儿的 |
[05:44] | With babies, it’s a minute on the lips, a lifetime on the hips. | 那是嘴上一时享受 屁股一世赘肉啊 |
[05:48] | I eat toddlers. | 我只吃小孩儿 |
[05:49] | I thought you said she’d be dead already. | 你不是说她已经死了吗 |
[05:51] | Come back later. | 等会儿再跟你说 |
[05:52] | Say, do you have any babies… | 嘿 我说 你那推车上有没有婴儿 |
[05:55] | Toddlers on that cart? | 小孩儿什么的 |
[05:58] | – Nope. – Well, off to work. | – 没有 – 那工作去喽 |
[06:01] | On the outskirts of town, | 在镇上的郊区 |
[06:03] | the Princess’ handmaiden was in dire straits, | 公主女仆的生命岌岌可危 |
[06:06] | so Her Highness sent out a call for help. | 所以公主殿下发出了求救信号 |
[06:09] | Good morrow. | 早象好 |
[06:11] | That’s funny, I requested someone strong and brave. | 真是怪了 我要求的是英勇健壮的人 |
[06:13] | And yet here stands the Village Idiot. | 你这个村里第一傻却站在这里 |
[06:15] | Hey, I’m brave. I just saved this fish from drowning. | 嘿 我很英勇的 刚刚才救了这条差点淹死的鱼 |
[06:19] | Off you go, little buddy. | 快走吧 小兄弟 |
[06:23] | He’s tired now. Earlier he was dancing all around. | 他现在是累了 之前还到处起舞呢 |
[06:27] | – Run free! Run! – Now, this was no ordinary idiot. | – 自由地跑吧 快跑 – 这可不是一个普通的傻瓜 |
[06:30] | He was a colossal idiot. | 他是个巨傻的傻瓜 |
[06:33] | I mean, such an idiot that other idiots would… | 我是说 和这个傻瓜比起来 别的傻瓜 |
[06:36] | – Daddy! – I’m very sorry, dear, | – 爸比 – 对不起 亲爱的 |
[06:38] | I just wanted to be real clear | 我只是想向你 |
[06:40] | with you about how big an idiot he actually was. | 表达清楚他到底是个多傻的傻瓜 |
[06:43] | In any case, the Princess and the Idiot had had a sordid past. | 不管怎样 公主和傻瓜有过一段不光彩的过去 |
[06:48] | Look, Your Highness, I just came by so you could apologise | 听着 公主殿下 我过来是让你有机会 |
[06:51] | for saying I tried to kiss you, | 为说了是我想亲你这话道歉 |
[06:52] | when, in fact, it was your | 而当时的事实是 你那 |
[06:54] | royal tongue that tried to storm my mouth-castle. | 皇室的舌头想要席卷我的嘴之城堡 |
[06:57] | That’s not how I recall it. | 我记得可不是这样 |
[06:58] | Come on. You closed your eyes and started heaving your bosoms | 得了吧 你闭上了双眼 还开始强烈起伏你的胸部 |
[07:02] | up and down and up and down. | 上下上下 |
[07:05] | Yeah, that’s called breathing. I’m doing it now. | 对 那叫呼吸 我现在也这样呢 |
[07:08] | I know. | 我知道 |
[07:09] | Can I rest my face on them and ponder what you’ve said? | 我能把脸放在上面休息会儿 仔细思考一下你的话吗 |
[07:12] | – No! – Okay. | – 不行 – 好吧 |
[07:13] | My poor maiden is being tormented by a terrible monster. | 我可怜的女仆正被一个恐怖的怪物折磨着 |
[07:16] | She grows weaker by the minute. | 每一分钟她都越发虚弱了 |
[07:18] | A monster? | 怪物 |
[07:19] | I mean, she looks ill, but I think it’s a bit of a leap | 她看着是病了 但说这是个 |
[07:22] | to say it’s the work of a monster. | 怪物干的有点儿夸张吧 |
[07:28] | There’s a monster in there. | 这里有个怪物 |
[07:36] | J.D., she’s febrile, her liver’s enlarged, | J.D. 她在发热 肝脏肿大 |
[07:38] | and her kidneys are shutting down. | 她的肾也在衰竭 |
[07:39] | Are you gonna help me or not? | 你要不要帮我 |
[07:41] | I will. | 我帮 |
[07:44] | Keith Keith? | |
[07:47] | Perhaps if I can save your maiden, | 也许 如果我救下了你的女仆 |
[07:50] | the soil of your heart will soften | 你的心田就会变得柔软 |
[07:52] | so I can once again plant the seed of our love. | 能让我再一次播种下我们爱情的种子 |
[07:55] | Yeah, look, Prince, this? It’s not happening, okay? | 听好了 王子 这门儿都没有 好吗 |
[07:58] | Time to move on. | 是时候放手向前看了 |
[08:00] | Now, if you don’t mind, | 如果你不介意的话 |
[08:01] | I’d like to get back the key to my chastity belt. | 我想要回我贞操带的钥匙 |
[08:03] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[08:07] | Come along, Peppermint. | 走了 薄荷糖 |
[08:14] | That is gonna make so many things so much easier. | 这样干很多事就容易多了嘛 |
[08:18] | Why’d you send him away? We could’ve used his help. | 你怎么打发他走了呢 他可以帮我们的 |
[08:24] | – We… – Can… | – 我们 – 能 |
[08:25] | …help… …your… | 帮 你 |
[08:26] | …Highness. | 殿下 |
[08:27] | The Turla was once two separate witches. | Turla曾经是两个单独的巫师 |
[08:29] | But when they married, they merged into one. | 但他们结婚后就合体了 |
[08:33] | It made for some awkward situations. | 这造成了一些奇怪的情景 |
[08:35] | – That’s… – What… | – 这 – 就是 |
[08:36] | …l’m… …talking… | 我想 |
[08:38] | …about! | 说的 |
[08:39] | Turla, how can we defeat the monster? | Turla 我们该怎么打败这个怪物 |
[08:42] | – We… – Must… | – 我们 – 必须 |
[08:43] | …go… …to… | 去 |
[08:45] | …the… …delicatessen. | 熟食店 |
[08:46] | What? | 什么 |
[08:48] | I knew they just did that alternating words thing to bug me. | 我知道他们是用交替说话那招成心气我呢 |
[08:50] | Now, meet us at the potion | 现在 去药剂店跟我们会合 |
[08:51] | shop so we can get a spell to stop that monster. | 我们可以在那儿搞到阻止那怪物的咒符 |
[08:54] | But first, we must stop at the drugstore. | 但是 得先在药房停一下 |
[08:56] | I need to pick up something for her time of the month. | 我得给她这个月的大姨妈买点儿必需品 |
[08:59] | It’s our time of the month. | 是咱们的大姨妈 |
[09:00] | Is that why I keep crying for no damn reason? | 我是因为这个才他妈无缘无故地老哭吗 |
[09:02] | ‘Cause I didn’t ask for this. | 又不是我想大姨妈来的 |
[09:04] | – Do we look fat? – We look beautiful, baby. | – 我们看着肥吗 – 我们看起来美呆了 宝贝儿 |
[09:07] | – You sure? – We do. | – 你确定吗 – 我们真的美 |
[09:09] | – How are we gonna get there? – Don’t worry. I got a sweet ride. | – 我们怎么去那儿 – 别担心 我有个小甜甜坐骑 |
[09:16] | This is mortifying. | 这太丢人了 |
[09:18] | Don’t listen to her, Sasha. | 别听她的 Sasha |
[09:20] | Idiot, I have to ask. How do you get your hair like that? | 傻瓜 我不得不问 你是怎么把头发搞成那样的 |
[09:24] | You like it? I do it myself. | 你喜欢吗 我自己弄的 |
[09:26] | It’s one part horse manure, one part river mud | 是用一部分马粪 一部分河里淤泥 |
[09:29] | and a touch of my special ingredient. | 还有一丢丢我的独家配方 |
[09:31] | More horse manure. | 更多一些马粪 |
[09:35] | It’s the Dark Lord’s toadie. | 是黑暗魔王的走狗 |
[09:37] | My master approaches. | 我的主人就要来了 |
[09:39] | Prepare yourselves for his untamed vengeance. | 准备好迎接他野性的复仇吧 |
[09:44] | The Dark Lord Oslek was the evil ruler of the entire land. | 黑暗魔王Oslek是整片土地的邪恶统治者 |
[09:49] | Hey, gang. How you holding up? That is a sharp-looking donkey. | 嘿 大伙儿 还撑着哪 那蠢驴看着可真精神 |
[09:53] | Told you. | 跟你说啦 |
[09:54] | No speaking! | 不准说话 |
[09:56] | A warning to all. | 警告你们所有人 |
[09:58] | Any who dare set foot in my Forbidden Forest | 任何人胆敢踏入我的森林禁地 |
[10:01] | shall forever disappear. | 将会永远消失 |
[10:04] | I was in the Forbidden Forest earlier today and I’m still here. | 今天早些时候我就在森林禁地 现在我还在这儿哪 |
[10:08] | Where’d he go? | 他去哪儿了 |
[10:09] | Where’d he go? What? Where… | 他去哪儿了 什么 |
[10:15] | Murphy’s shift ended 20 minutes ago and he was still here. | Murphy的轮班20分钟前就结束了 但他还不走 |
[10:18] | So now he’s going home without pay. | 所以他现在一毛钱都没挣着地滚回家了 |
[10:20] | If anyone would like to join him, test me. | 如果还有谁想加入他的行列 来试试 |
[10:23] | I should at least take that body downstairs. | 我至少该把那个尸体运下楼 |
[10:28] | I said out! | 我说了 滚 |
[10:30] | Take care of that. | 你来处理 |
[10:38] | Oh, man. | 哦 老天 |
[10:40] | There goes my back. | 我的背完蛋了 |
[10:45] | Were you guys able to get that C-Diff test I ordered? | 你们是不是该给我那份艰难梭菌的检测结果了 |
[10:47] | Lab’s all backed up. | 化验室里都排着队呢 |
[10:48] | We need those results now. | 我们现在就需要那份结果 |
[10:51] | – I’ll handle this. – I’ll stay here. | – 我去搞定 – 我就在这儿候着 |
[10:53] | – God help me, I wish you could. | – 上帝助我 我也希望你可以 |
[10:55] | – God help me, I wish you could. | – 上帝助我 我也希望你可以 |
[11:00] | We need a monster-fighting potion. | 我们需要一种对抗怪物的魔法药水 |
[11:02] | Sorry, this customer here is next. | 不好意思 下一位是这名顾客 |
[11:06] | What the hell are you? | 你他妈又是什么东西 |
[11:07] | I’m the Fairy Toddsomething. | 我是小精灵Todd |
[11:09] | Well, step aside, lest ye be dealt with. Turk, wand. | 让开 否则我不客气了 Turk 魔杖给我 |
[11:14] | Yeah, about the wand, I may have let the Idiot borrow it. | 那个 有关魔杖 我貌似让大傻借走了 |
[11:20] | Oh, man. | 不是吧 |
[11:24] | You know, I have a big wand if you want to hold it. | 如果你想要手握魔杖的话 我有很大的一个哦 |
[11:26] | Of course, when it comes to magic I just do this. | 当然了 要用魔法时我这样就可以了 |
[11:28] | Banana hammock! | 巴拉巴拉轰 |
[11:31] | Fairy-Five. | 精灵魔掌 |
[11:32] | Turk, no! | Turk 不行 |
[11:34] | You don’t let us go first, | 你不让我们先化验 |
[11:35] | I’ll never let him high-five you again. | 我就永远不让他和你击掌了 |
[11:37] | After you. | 您先 |
[11:40] | Still-Can-High-Five-Five? | “还能击掌”击掌 |
[11:42] | Coming at you. | 来了 |
[11:44] | I love slapping people five. | 我最喜欢甩别人一掌了 |
[11:49] | Your shoelace is untied. | 你鞋带开了 |
[11:51] | Hey. Thanks, man. You know how dangerous this is? | 嘿 谢了 哥们儿 你知道这有多危险吗 |
[11:54] | My uncle’s whole family was killed by an untied lace. | 我叔叔全家都是死于一条松了的鞋带 |
[11:57] | Christmas morning, | 那是一个圣诞节的早上 |
[11:58] | they’re all running down the stairs, they tripped, | 他们一起跑下楼 绊倒了 |
[12:00] | and a madman hacked them all to pieces. | 一个疯子就把他们都砍成碎片了 |
[12:02] | I owe you one. | 我欠你个人情 |
[12:03] | Can’t wait. | 等不及你还我了 |
[12:05] | Guess who got the lab results? | 猜猜谁拿到了化验结果 |
[12:07] | You guys are amazing. | 你们真是太棒了 |
[12:10] | Damn. C-Diff is negative. | 该死 结果是阴性的 |
[12:13] | She’s getting worse and we’re not any closer to figuring out why. | 她的情况越来越糟 对于病因我们却一点儿头绪也没有 |
[12:17] | I gotta page him. | 我必须得叫他了 |
[12:27] | And now we wait. | 现在我们只能等待了 |
[12:29] | Hey, can you get rid of this tail? | 嘿 你能不能把这尾巴弄掉 |
[12:31] | No problem, buddy. | 没问题 兄弟 |
[12:33] | I meant with magic! | 我是说用魔法 |
[12:35] | He’s here. | 他来了 |
[12:36] | And then, before them, | 接着 就在眼前 |
[12:38] | appeared the bravest, most | 出现了他们有生以来 |
[12:40] | handsome knight that any of them had ever seen. | 见过的最勇猛 最英俊的骑士 |
[12:48] | Princess. | 公主 |
[12:51] | Princess. | 公主 |
[12:55] | Brave Knight, my poor maiden is being held captive | 英勇的骑士 我可怜的女仆被一个 |
[12:57] | by a monster that can’t be beaten. | 不可战胜的怪物俘虏了 |
[12:59] | There is no such thing as a monster that can’t be beaten. | 世界上根本没有什么不可战胜的怪物 |
[13:03] | Hey, you, hang on to that. | 嘿 你 拿好这个 |
[13:10] | You know, I miss hanging out with you. Like, alone. | 你知道吗 我想念和你在一起的日子 只和你在一起 |
[13:14] | There’s not much I can do. | 这我也无能为力 |
[13:15] | Last night, I had some grog | 昨天晚上 我和一个哥们儿 |
[13:17] | with a guy whose hutmate is a barrel maker. | 喝了几杯 他的”棚友”是个木桶制造商 |
[13:20] | Let’s just say, the guy has a saw… | 这么说吧 这哥们儿的锯 |
[13:22] | Be careful or I’ll make your chin disappear. Oh, too late. | 说话小心点儿 不然我让你的下巴消失 哎呀 已经没了 |
[13:26] | That’s not nice. | 真不友善 |
[13:27] | Look. The battle has begun. | 快看 战斗开始了 |
[13:33] | My name is Percival Cox. | 我叫Percival Cox |
[13:35] | You’re killing my friend. Prepare to die. | 你要杀我的朋友 准备受死吧 |
[13:49] | That’s new. | 这倒没见过 |
[13:51] | I don’t know what’s scarier, the monster or that scary old lady. | 我不知道哪个更可怕 怪物还是那个恐怖老女人 |
[13:54] | What scary old lady? | 什么恐怖老女人 |
[13:58] | Very funny. Perry, it’s his bedtime. | 真好笑 Perry 他该睡觉了 |
[14:01] | – But, Jordan… – But, Mom… | – 可是 Jordan – 可是 妈咪 |
[14:03] | No buts. Lights out. | 没有可是 关灯了 |
[14:09] | Jackie. Would you like to hear the rest of the story? | Jackie 你想听剩下的故事吗 |
[14:12] | Yeah. | 想 |
[14:14] | Let’s see. Where was I? | 我想想啊 刚才讲到哪儿了 |
[14:17] | I remember. Scoot over a second. | 我记起来了 挪过去点儿 |
[14:19] | Give me some sugar. All right. | 让我舒服舒服 好了 |
[14:22] | The Knight was getting his ass kicked. | 骑士被打得屁滚尿流 |
[14:30] | That’s new. | 这又没见过 |
[14:43] | What’s the monster like? Is he nice? | 那个怪物什么样啊 他友好吗 |
[14:48] | That monster cannot be slain by sword alone. | 只靠剑杀不死那个怪物 |
[14:51] | Baby, maybe you could lull the monster to sleep | 宝贝儿 可能你能哄怪物睡着 |
[14:53] | by telling him one of them boring-ass stories about your family. | 给他讲一个关于你家无聊到死的故事就行 |
[14:56] | That’s it. | 到此为止 |
[14:58] | Are you out your mind, woman? We only got one ball! | 疯了吧 女人 咱们就剩一个蛋了 |
[15:01] | You were saying? | 你刚才说到 |
[15:02] | The only way to save your | 拯救你那美丽女仆的 |
[15:04] | fair maiden is to go to the Forbidden Forest, | 唯一方法就是进入森林禁地 |
[15:06] | and find the Golden Ring. | 找到金戒指 |
[15:08] | The Golden Ring? Why? | 金戒指 为什么 |
[15:10] | Because finding the diagnosis is the only way to help her. | 因为只有确定诊断结果才能救她 |
[15:14] | Right now, you’re just treating symptoms | 现在 你们只是治标不治本 |
[15:16] | that are leading you down the wrong road. | 这会把你们引向错误的道路 |
[15:17] | You need to go back to the beginning. | 你们需要重新回到起点 |
[15:19] | Back to every textbook, every case study you ever read. | 落实到每一本你读过的教科书 每一个学习过的病例 |
[15:22] | And most importantly, to find the Golden Ring, | 最重要的是 找到金戒指 |
[15:26] | you must remember what you heard when you weren’t even listening. | 你必须记住那些你没有刻意在听却听到的东西 |
[15:30] | “Remember what you heard when you weren’t even listening”? | “记住那些你没有刻意在听却听到的东西” |
[15:33] | What the hell does that mean? | 这他妈什么意思 |
[15:34] | I don’t know, but I can’t find anything in here | 不知道啊 这里我也找不到任何东西 |
[15:36] | to explain her kidney malfunction, | 能解释她的肾功能衰竭 |
[15:37] | her lack of clotting and the internal bleeding. | 血凝的不足以及内出血 |
[15:40] | I feel like we’re just getting lost deeper in the woods. | 我感觉我们在这片密林中越陷越深 |
[15:48] | – Your ass is bleeding. – Sasha, are you okay? | – 你的屁股在流血 – Sasha 你还好吗 |
[15:50] | No, Idiot, your ass is bleeding. | 不 大傻 是你的屁股在流血 |
[15:52] | I know. My tail was ripped off. | 我知道 我的尾巴被硬生生扯掉了 |
[15:54] | If it doesn’t scab over, my soul will leak out. | 如果伤口不结痂 我的元气会漏光的 |
[15:58] | Why were you looking at my ass anyway, Princess? | 公主殿下 你老看我屁股是什么意思 |
[16:00] | Missing what you could | 有点儿想念之前 |
[16:01] | have had when you tried to kiss me earlier? | 你想要亲我的时候能拥有的东西 |
[16:03] | Good morrow. | 早象好 |
[16:07] | Idiot. Princess. | 大傻 公主 |
[16:09] | You shouldn’t be in the Forbidden Forest. | 你们不该来森林禁地的 |
[16:11] | The Dark Lord is near! Hide! | 黑暗魔王就在附近 快藏起来 |
[16:13] | Come on, Sasha. | 快点儿 Sasha |
[16:18] | Evening. | 晚上好 |
[16:24] | They’re gone. | 他们走了 |
[16:26] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[16:28] | Our shifts ended a half hour ago. We would’ve been screwed. | 我们的轮班半小时前就结束了 逮到就惨了 |
[16:30] | Well, this counts as the one I owe you. | 这次算我欠你的 |
[16:32] | Fine, we’re even. | 好吧 我们扯平了 |
[16:33] | Excellent. | 太好了 |
[16:42] | I’m going to miss those two. They never once spit on me. | 我会想念他俩的 他们从不向我吐唾沫 |
[16:47] | You seem like a nice enough guy. | 你看起来是挺好一人 |
[16:48] | Why are you still working for Lord Oslek? | 怎么还为魔王Oslek卖命呢 |
[16:51] | I tell most people it’s because I’m under an evil spell, | 我跟大部分人说是因为我被下了魔咒 |
[16:55] | but really, it’s a self-confidence thing. | 不过事实上 是我自信心有问题 |
[16:58] | Yeah, I get that. | 我懂你 |
[17:00] | Say, you want to go hollow | 嘿 你想不想把一些 |
[17:01] | out some villagers and use them as kites? | 村民掏成镂空 然后把他们当风筝放 |
[17:03] | Do I! | 还用问吗 |
[17:17] | I can’t believe I’m gonna die with you. | 真不敢相信我竟然要和你死在一起 |
[17:19] | Who said anything about dying? | 谁说我们会死了 |
[17:21] | It’s probably just some harmless torture. | 可能只是无关痛痒地折磨我们而已 |
[17:23] | He’s right, it’s not that bad. | 他说得对 没那么可怕 |
[17:26] | Since we meet our fate together, I should tell you. | 既然我们要共同面对自己的命运 我应该告诉你 |
[17:30] | ‘Twas I that tried to kiss you. | 当时就是我想亲你 |
[17:32] | No, my lady. We tried to kiss each other. | 不 亲爱的 是我们都想亲对方 |
[17:37] | And I know we were both running away from things, | 而且我知道我们都在逃避 |
[17:41] | but do you think that near kiss meant anything? | 但你觉得那个差点成功的吻有任何意义吗 |
[17:44] | There’s only one way to find out. | 只有一种方法能知道了 |
[17:53] | Almost there, okay. | 快够到了 好的 |
[17:55] | Can you… Little bit of tongue maybe? | 你能不能 伸点儿舌头 |
[17:57] | Your time has come! | 你们的大限已到 |
[18:02] | You’re both suspended. | 你俩被停职了 |
[18:05] | You can’t do that. | 你不能这样做 |
[18:06] | This is my hospital. I can do whatever I want. | 这是我的医院 我想做什么就做什么 |
[18:10] | Get it? | 懂没 |
[18:12] | Sir, you can’t suspend me, I’m private practice. | 先生 你不能停我的职 我是私人执业医生 |
[18:15] | And I’ve had zero patient interaction, | 而且我和这位病患从未有过任何接触 |
[18:17] | so there’s no liability issue. | 所以不会有责任问题 |
[18:19] | So this can’t come back to me? | 所以麻烦不会找上我 |
[18:21] | – No. – No. | – 不会 – 不会 |
[18:23] | Then get out. | 那就给我滚 |
[18:31] | A dab of manure… | 少许的粪肥 |
[18:35] | Now where were we in that dungeon? | 我们在地牢里进行到哪儿了 |
[18:37] | Focus. We have to save my maiden. | 精神集中 我们得救我的女仆 |
[18:41] | But how are we supposed | 可我们怎么才能 |
[18:42] | to find the Golden Ring in an endless forest? | 在一望无际的森林里找到金戒指呢 |
[18:44] | Remember what you heard when you weren’t even listening. | 记住那些你没有刻意在听却听到的东西 |
[18:49] | Am I imagining him? | 我是在幻想他吗 |
[18:51] | Lmagining who? | 幻想谁 |
[18:52] | Asked and answered. | 我在自问自答 |
[18:54] | Hey, Idiot. Down here. | 嗨 大傻 下面这里 |
[18:57] | What’s up, bro? | 你好吗 老兄 |
[19:01] | Wood nymphs. | 我们是森林精灵 |
[19:03] | I just remembered something. | 我想起了一些东西 |
[19:05] | I was barely listening. | 我当时几乎没怎么听 |
[19:08] | A genetic defect that presents with anaemia | 一种表现为失忆症的基因缺陷 |
[19:10] | and causes copper build-up in the liver and other organs, | 导致铜在肝脏和其他器官中积聚 |
[19:12] | – destroying them. – What is Wilson’s disease? | – 并且破坏这些器官 – 什么是威尔森氏症 |
[19:17] | It’s Wilson’s disease. | 是威尔森氏症 |
[19:21] | This is for you. | 这是给你的 |
[19:30] | The Golden Ring. | 是金戒指 |
[19:31] | We must make haste back to the maiden. | 我们必须赶快回到女仆那里 |
[19:33] | To Sasha! | 去Sasha那儿 |
[19:36] | – We’re doomed. – It’s okay, I still have Turla’s wand. | – 我们是赶不到了 – 没关系的 我还有Turla的魔杖 |
[19:42] | What in the hell is going on? | 这他妈是怎么回事 |
[19:45] | Let me try that again. | 我再试一次 |
[19:48] | Now that’s more like it. Hold this. | 现在才像样 抓紧这个 |
[20:05] | Hang on, Maiden. We’re here. | 坚持住 女仆 我们来了 |
[20:29] | How do we know for sure it’s Wilson’s disease? | 我们怎么能确定是威尔森氏症呢 |
[20:31] | She’ll have copper deposits around her iris. | 她的虹膜周围会有铜沉淀物 |
[20:34] | What does it look like? | 看起来像什么 |
[20:36] | A little golden ring. | 一个小小的金戒指 |
[20:48] | That’s a great diagnosis. | 诊断得不错 |
[20:50] | What are her chances? | 她还有救吗 |
[20:52] | Well, we’ve done all we can. Now she needs a new liver. | 我们已经竭尽全力了 现在她需要的是一个新的肝脏 |
[20:54] | We just got to hope she gets one in time. | 我们只能希望她能及时得到一个 |
[21:00] | And with the monster gone, | 随着怪物的消失 |
[21:02] | all was once again well in Sacred Heartia. | 圣心村再一次恢复了平静 |
[21:05] | The Turla made peace with itself. | Turla与自己言归于好 |
[21:09] | Beautiful kites were flown. | 美丽的风筝被放飞 |
[21:11] | Yeah! | 好棒 |
[21:13] | And the Knight rode off to fight again. | 而骑士扬长而去 开始新的战役 |
[21:18] | And the Idiot and the Princess, | 至于傻瓜和公主 |
[21:20] | well, they decided that their almost kiss meant nothing. | 他们最终决定那差点成功的吻没有任何意义 |
[21:28] | Because in the end, they were both idiots. | 因为归根结底 他俩都是爱情中的傻瓜 |
[21:33] | What about the maiden? | 那女仆呢 |
[21:36] | What do you think, Jack? She lived happily ever after. | 你觉得呢 Jack 她从此过上了幸福快乐的日子 |
[21:43] | Go to sleep. I love you very much. | 快睡吧 老爸爱你 |
[21:49] | So? | 所以呢 |
[21:53] | So what? | 所以什么 |
[21:55] | So did the girl make it? Did she get a liver in time? | 那个女孩活下来了吗 她及时换肝了吗 |
[21:57] | Is that how it really ended? | 结局真的是这样吗 |
[22:00] | Let’s just say, | 我们就说 |
[22:04] | that’s the way I’m telling it. | 在我讲的故事里 结局是这样的 |