时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | That’s new. | 新东西啊 |
[00:10] | Oh, yeah. My girlfriend gave me a watch. | 哦 是啊 我女朋友送了我一块表 |
[00:13] | You give a crap? Or are you just hoping | 你真在乎 或者你只是指望 |
[00:14] | that by pointing out something new of mine, | 通过指出我的新东西 |
[00:16] | I’ll segue the conversation | 我会把话题引入到 |
[00:17] | into talking about something new of yours, like… | 你的新东西上 比如 |
[00:21] | Your new pre-pubescent Miami Vice beard. | 你那没长全的<迈阿密风云>的胡子 |
[00:23] | There are those who say I look like a young Kenny Loggins. | 有人说我长得像年轻版的Kenny Loggins |
[00:26] | – Who? – Me. | – 谁 – 我 |
[00:28] | Time to go teach the new interns. | 是时候教导新来的实习医生了 |
[00:30] | They started a week ago and they sucked. | 他们一星期前刚来 水平烂透了 |
[00:34] | This patient’s loss of | 这位患者的 |
[00:36] | temperature sensation on the contralateral side | 健侧对温度感的丧失 |
[00:38] | is consistent with which syndrome, Rodney? | 与哪种病症相吻合 Rodney |
[00:41] | There was Katie, the self-centered climber… | Katie 自私自利一心往上爬的主儿 |
[00:44] | McConaughey’s. | 麦康纳综合症 |
[00:46] | McConaughey’s. | 麦康纳综合症 |
[00:47] | McConaughey is not a syndrome. | 麦康纳不是一种病症 |
[00:49] | He is, however, one of our finest working actors. | 他倒是我们当今最优秀的男演员之一 |
[00:51] | I recently learned how I could lose him in ten days. | 我最近学会了怎样在十天内甩掉他 |
[00:54] | Katie is sabotaging you, I assume, because she knows the answer. | 我猜Katie是在坑你 因为她知道答案 |
[00:58] | Brown-Sequard Syndrome. | 是脊髓半切综合征 |
[00:59] | Yeah, Katie got it. | 好棒 Katie答对了 |
[01:02] | There was Denise, who could be a bit callous. | Denise呢 就是有点不近人情 |
[01:05] | You know, it’s ironic that cancer starts with “Can,” | 知道吗 癌症用”癌”字开头还真是挺讽刺 |
[01:09] | because, at this stage, there’s nothing we can do about it. | 因为到了这个阶段 我们也已经”癌”莫能助了 |
[01:13] | Let’s take a walk, sunshine. I… | 我们走一走吧 阳光小天使 我 |
[01:15] | And there was Ed. | 然后还有Ed |
[01:17] | Ed, did you finish those case reports last night? | Ed 你昨晚做完那些病例报告了吗 |
[01:20] | I totally was gonna do it, man, | 我完全打算做的 伙计 |
[01:22] | but I was on this Lost fan site last night, | 但我昨晚上了一个<迷失>的粉丝网站 |
[01:24] | talking to this chick. | 和一个小妞儿聊上了 |
[01:26] | About an hour in, I realize it’s a dude, messing with me. | 差不多一个小时后 我发现他是个男的 耍我玩儿呢 |
[01:30] | – I’ve been there. – Revenge time. | – 我也经历过 – 报仇时间到 |
[01:32] | I signed up for a new account, HotGirl99. | 我注册了一个新账号 辣妹99 |
[01:35] | I start flirting with this dude, | 我开始和那家伙调情 |
[01:36] | I’m like, “Oh, hey, I look just like Kate.” | 我说 “哦嘿 我长得跟Kate一模一样” |
[01:38] | And he’s totally into it, right? | 然后他就完全中招了 是吧 |
[01:40] | Next thing you know, I got him to agree | 接着我就说服他 |
[01:41] | to a personal meet-up here in the hospital, | 到医院里来和我见面 |
[01:44] | where he’ll be holding a red balloon. | 他会在这儿拿一红气球 |
[01:50] | – Wait a minute, you’re HotGirl99? – Yeah. | – 等等 你就是辣妹99 – 对啊 |
[01:56] | The new interns all suck. | 新来的实习生都差劲死了 |
[01:57] | Yeah, but I’m going to handle it. | 是啊 但是我会处理好的 |
[01:59] | Like you handled Jimmy, the overly-touchy orderly? | 就像你处理了Jimmy 那个上下其手的护工吗 |
[02:04] | – Somebody looking for me? – No, Jimmy, we’re fine. | – 有人找我吗 – 不 Jimmy 我们很好 |
[02:05] | All right. Let me know if you need anything. | 好吧 有需要什么就告诉我 |
[02:07] | Okay. | 好的 |
[02:09] | Have you noticed he only touches above the waist now? | 你们注意到他现在只摸腰部以上了吗 |
[02:11] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[02:12] | You know, our intern class was the last good one. | 你知道吗 我们是最后一班优秀的实习生了 |
[02:16] | You must have liked my class a little, | 你一定还是有点喜欢我们这班的吧 |
[02:17] | seeing as you almost married me. | 鉴于你差点嫁给我 |
[02:19] | Yeah, but, hello, Keith. I didn’t. | 是啊 但是 嘿 Keith 我没嫁啊 |
[02:24] | That was harsh, but no one cared because today we were meeting | 真伤人 但是没人在乎 因为今天我们就要见到 |
[02:27] | Dr. Kelso’s replacement as Chief of Medicine, | 内科主任Kelso医生的接班人 |
[02:29] | Dr. Taylor Maddox. | Taylor Maddox医生 |
[02:31] | She was smoking hot, so first I had to see her like this. | 她性感得冒烟 所以一开始我看她是这个样子的 |
[02:38] | *I wanna be your lover baby, I wanna be your man* | *宝贝 我想做你的情人 我想做你的男人* |
[02:42] | *I don’t want no other baby, Want you again and again* | *我不想要别的宝贝 只想要你一遍又一遍* |
[02:46] | *And I’ve waited all night long, Now I know what I wanna do* | *我已等待漫漫一整夜 终于知道我想要的* |
[02:50] | *I just wanna make love to you* | *我只想与你缠绵无极限* |
[03:02] | Hi. Hi. | 嗨 嗨 |
[03:03] | But then I noticed how friendly she seemed. | 但是我发现了她看起来多么友善 |
[03:05] | She had the most infectious smile. | 她有着最具感染力的笑容 |
[03:07] | No one could resist it. And I mean no one. | 没人能够抵挡 我是说没有人 |
[03:10] | – No. – Yes. | – 不要 – 要 |
[03:14] | Never. | 绝不 |
[03:15] | Here it comes. | 要来了哦 |
[03:20] | Clear. | 离手 |
[03:25] | Brava! | 太棒了 |
[03:28] | Yes! | 好的 |
[03:30] | You proud fool. | 你个傲娇的傻瓜 |
[03:33] | Okay. I’m gonna tell you everything you need to know about me. | 好的 我会告诉你们需要知道的关于我的一切 |
[03:35] | One, I have an open door policy. | 第一 我有个门户开放政策 |
[03:38] | Two, if you do your job well, you’re great with me, okay? | 第二 如果你工作做得好 你跟我就没问题 好吗 |
[03:41] | And three, I don’t like spiders. | 还有第三 我不喜欢蜘蛛 |
[03:44] | So if you see one, I want you to stomp it. | 所以 如果你们看见一个 我希望你们踩上去 |
[03:46] | I want you to stomp it dead, okay? | 把它踩到死翘翘 好吗 |
[03:48] | I don’t want you to put it into a little cup and take it outside, | 我不想你们把它装到一个小杯子里面然后带出去 |
[03:51] | because it’ll just find its way back in, okay? They’re sneaky. | 因为它还是会找到路回来的 好吗 它们很狡猾的 |
[03:54] | Oh! Can someone help that man to his room? | 哦 有人能把那位男士带到他的病房吗 |
[03:57] | Oh, no, I’m not sick. | 哦 不 我没病 |
[04:00] | I’m just cold and there were no chairs. | 我只是很冷 又没有椅子 |
[04:05] | I’m… I’m a lawyer. | 我 我是个律师 |
[04:07] | Of course you are, sweetie. | 你当然是啦 亲爱的 |
[04:09] | I’m on it. | 我去 |
[04:11] | She’s the new boss, Ted. | 她是新老板 Ted |
[04:16] | You okay? Does it hurt here? Or here? | 你还好吗 这里疼吗 还是这里 |
[04:20] | How about here? Or under here? | 那这里呢 还是这下面 |
[04:22] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[04:23] | Jimmy, heel! | Jimmy 走开 |
[04:24] | – Slowly move. – No. Jimmy. | – 慢慢地动 – 停下 Jimmy |
[04:26] | Slowly move. Don’t rush anything. | 慢点来 不要着急 |
[04:28] | – Jimmy. – Gonna be okay. | – Jimmy – 会没事的 |
[04:29] | Breathe deep for me. Real slow. I just wanna feel you breathe. | 给我一个深呼吸 慢慢来 我只想感受到你的呼吸 |
[04:33] | Yeah. That’s a boy, that’s a boy. That’s a boy. | 嗯 好孩子 好孩子 真是个好孩子 |
[04:37] | Here, breathe on my face. | 来 对着我的脸呼吸 |
[04:52] | Okay. Time to connect with the new Chief | 好的 是时候和新主任熟络一下了 |
[04:54] | using a picture of my son and some brilliant acting. | 就用我儿子的照片和一点精湛的演技 |
[05:00] | – Is that your boy? – What’s that? Oh, yeah. | – 这是你儿子吗 – 你说什么 哦 是啊 |
[05:03] | His name is Sam. | 他叫Sam |
[05:05] | I have a daughter of my own. | 我自己也有个女儿 |
[05:07] | It’s working. | 有效果了 |
[05:09] | Now, seal the deal with a follow-up question, | 现在用一个跟进问题搞定 |
[05:11] | but nothing too personal. | 但别太私密 |
[05:13] | Did you deliver vaginally? | 你是阴道分娩的吗 |
[05:15] | I did. | 是的 |
[05:16] | Big girl. Must have hurt. | 坚强的姑娘 一定很疼吧 |
[05:19] | Wow! | 哇哦 |
[05:23] | Hi, Mr. Hicks, | 嗨 Hicks先生 |
[05:24] | so you were admitted to the hospital with shortness of breath? | 你是因为气短而入院的吗 |
[05:27] | – Yes, that’s right. – Okay, so I’m just gonna… | – 是的 没错 – 好的 那么我就 |
[05:30] | Die! Die! Die! Sorry, spider. | 去死 去死 去死 对不起 有蜘蛛 |
[05:34] | I’m just gonna take you up and get you a full-body scan, okay? | 我现在就带你上去做一个全身扫描 好吗 |
[05:37] | Yeah. | 好 |
[05:40] | And there she goes. | 她就这样去了 |
[05:42] | A Chief of Medicine working one-on-one with a patient? | 内科主任一对一治疗患者 |
[05:45] | Maybe she’s not so bad. | 也许她没那么糟糕 |
[05:47] | I think she’s probably a jerk. | 我觉得她应该是个混蛋 |
[05:48] | – Why? – That position attracts jerks. | – 为什么 – 那个职位吸引混蛋 |
[05:51] | Plus, I know jerks. Hell, I married a jerk. I divorced a jerk… | 再说了 我了解混蛋 天杀的 我娶了个混蛋 又离了个混蛋 |
[05:56] | – New freckle. – I’m interrupted by jerks. | – 新雀斑 – 我被混蛋打断 |
[05:58] | Look, just give me two minutes with this Maddox | 只要让我跟这个Maddox待一起两分钟 |
[06:00] | and I’ll know for sure whether or not she’s a jerk. | 我就能搞清楚她到底是不是个混蛋 |
[06:03] | Well, go. | 那去呀 |
[06:04] | Pass. | 免了 |
[06:10] | I know people are down on these new interns, | 我知道大家都不待见这些新实习医生 |
[06:12] | but everyone’s teachable, you know? | 但是人皆都可受教啊 知道吗 |
[06:14] | – Even Jo. – Who? | – 甚至是Jo – 谁 |
[06:16] | I like to call Denise “Jo” Because she reminds me | 我喜欢叫Denise”Jo” 因为她让我想起 |
[06:19] | of that street-wise, mannish girl on Facts of Life. | <生命的事实>里面那个地头蛇女汉子 |
[06:22] | You know, Katie’s cutesy and blonde. You could call her Blair. | 你知道 Katie既做作又是金发 你应该叫她Blair |
[06:25] | Blair is stupid. | Blair蠢死了 |
[06:27] | Blair is perfect. | Blair太适合了 |
[06:28] | But now I can never use it in front of Turk, | 但现在我永远不能在Turk面前用它了 |
[06:30] | or he’ll say, “You’re welcome” In that really smug way of his. | 不然他就会用那种得意洋洋的语气说”不用客气” |
[06:34] | Okay, let’s gather round for rounds, get it? | 好了 我们集合去查房 懂了吗 |
[06:37] | “Round for rounds.” You can use it. | “集合去查房” 你们可以用这个梗 |
[06:39] | Our first patient is presenting with | 我们的第一位病人呈现出 |
[06:41] | Biliary colic and… | 胆绞痛还有 |
[06:44] | Ed, would you mind… | Ed 你介意吗 |
[06:45] | Would you mind turning off the beeping if you’re gonna text? | 如果你要发短信的话 能把那个哔哔声关掉吗 |
[06:48] | – I’ll turn it off. – Thank you. | – 我会关的 – 谢谢你 |
[06:50] | Upper right abdominal pain. What’s your diagnosis, Jo? | 右上腹部疼痛 你的诊断是什么 Jo |
[06:54] | – I know! – Course you do, Katie, | – 我知道 – 你当然知道 Katie |
[06:56] | because you know anything that anyone’s ever asked you, ever. | 因为你知道任何人问过你的任何事情 你都知道 |
[06:58] | But I didn’t ask you. I asked Jo. | 但是我没问你 我问的是Jo |
[07:00] | Well, the patient definitely looks like hell, so… | 呃 病人看起来的确很糟糕 所以 |
[07:02] | Quick side note. When a patient’s eyes are open, | 温馨提示 当病人眼睛睁开的时候 |
[07:04] | that usually means that they’re awake. | 通常意味着他们还醒着 |
[07:07] | Sorry, Mrs. Gallagher. You look very beautiful today. | 抱歉 Gallagher夫人 你今天看起来很漂亮 |
[07:09] | – Doesn’t she? – Yeah, your jaundice makes you glow. | – 不是吗 – 是啊 你的黄疸让你容光焕发 |
[07:12] | Yes. Yellow like the sun. | 是的 如太阳一般金黄 |
[07:15] | – Ed, stop texting! – I’m not texting. | – Ed 别再发短信了 – 我没在发短信 |
[07:18] | I’m looking at photos of Sienna Miller’s breasts. | 我在看Sienna Miller胸部的照片 |
[07:20] | There’s a difference. | 区别大不同 |
[07:21] | Okay, well, do that more later, when we’re together. | 好吧 那 待会儿再看 等我一起 |
[07:24] | Jo, you were saying? | Jo 你刚说到 |
[07:25] | I’m guessing Mrs. Gallagher probably has… | 我猜Gallagher夫人应该是有 |
[07:27] | Cholecystitis! She has cholecystitis. | 胆囊炎 她有胆囊炎 |
[07:30] | I’m gonna cut your throat. | 我要割断你的喉咙 |
[07:31] | Okay, that’s enough, Jo. You too, Blair. | 好了 够了Jo Blair你也是 |
[07:33] | – Welcome! – Damn it! | – 别客气 – 该死的 |
[07:35] | If you want, you can call me Tootie. I don’t think it’s racist. | 你可以叫我Tootie 我不觉得那是种族歧视 |
[07:38] | Oh, fine. I’m Tootie and | 哦 好啊 我叫Tootie |
[07:39] | I know how to go on the web and bit torrent. | 我知道怎么上网怎么下种子 |
[07:43] | You probably shouldn’t be texting while you’re leading rounds. | 你带实习生巡房的时候不应该发短信吧 |
[07:46] | – I’m… This is his phone. – It’s not my phone. | – 我是 这是他的手机 – 这不是我的手机 |
[07:49] | W.T.H.? | 搞 什 么 |
[07:50] | Oh, fine, it’s not your phone? Hey, want a phone, buddy? | 哦 那好 不是你的手机啊 嘿 想要个手机吗 兄弟 |
[07:56] | No. | 不要 |
[07:57] | All right, listen, I want you | 好了 听着 我想让你 |
[07:58] | to run some renal function tests on Mr. Hicks. | 给Hicks先生做一些肾功能检查 |
[08:01] | Can you do that, or do you have more questions about my vagina? | 你能做到吗 还是你有更多关于我阴道的问题 |
[08:04] | Lie! | 说谎 |
[08:05] | No. | 没有 |
[08:08] | Dr. Maddox, I just wanted to say | Maddox医生 我只想说 |
[08:10] | how excited I am to be working with you. | 能和您一起工作我有多么激动 |
[08:13] | Katie is such a kiss-ass. | Katie真是个马屁精 |
[08:15] | You mean mini-Elliot? | 你是说小Elliot吗 |
[08:19] | What? That’s what everybody’s calling her. | 干嘛 大家都这么叫她 |
[08:20] | It’s probably just because we are both blonde | 大概只是因为我们两个都是金发 |
[08:23] | and have perky boobs. | 还都有挺翘的的胸部 |
[08:25] | Or, it’s because she is incredibly whiny and self-involved, | 或者 是因为她满腹牢骚而且极度自私 |
[08:29] | and you, Barboo, for the last year and a half or so | 而你 芭比 在过去的一年半左右 |
[08:31] | have been the most self-involved and whiny person in the galaxy. | 一直是整个银河系里最自私最爱抱怨的人 |
[08:36] | What nobody understands about me… | 没人了解我的是 |
[08:38] | Point proven. Thank you. | 观点已证实 谢谢你 |
[08:41] | – Okay. – Suck-up’s back. | – 好了 – 马屁精回来了 |
[08:43] | You’re abrasive. | 你真粗鲁 |
[08:44] | That’s enough, Blair. | 够了 Blair |
[08:46] | – Welcome! – Damn it. | – 不用谢 – 该死的 |
[08:48] | Okay. Listen up, guys. | 好的 听好了 同志们 |
[08:50] | I gotta go take care of Mr.Hicks, | 我得去照顾Hicks先生 |
[08:51] | so I need you guys to watch the floor. | 所以我需要你们照看这个楼层 |
[08:52] | Check every patient and switch out any lines that need changing. | 检查每位病人 及时关掉需要更换的输液管 |
[08:55] | Monitor Mr. Lombardi’s blood gas | 监测Lombardi先生的血液气体 |
[08:57] | and intubate him if he starts getting acidotic. | 如果有了酸中毒迹象就给他插管 |
[09:00] | Work as a team. You’ll be all over it. | 团队协作 你们没问题的 |
[09:01] | Let’s have some hands in, okay? | 我们一起加把油 好吗 |
[09:04] | Somebody has some very soft hands. | 某人的手很软嘛 |
[09:06] | – I sleep in gloves. – Right on. | – 我睡觉都带手套的 – 正点 |
[09:08] | Okay, nobody die! | 好的 绝不死人 |
[09:10] | Nobody die! | 绝不死人 |
[09:12] | Dr. Kelso, now that you’re retired, I can finally say this. | Kelso医生 现在你退休了 我终于可以说出这番话了 |
[09:17] | You, sir… | 先生 你 |
[09:21] | – I can’t do it. – You’ll get there, Ted. | – 我做不到 – 来日方长 Ted |
[09:25] | What’s with the balloon? | 拿这气球是要干嘛 |
[09:27] | It’s been a sad day. | 今天是悲伤的一天 |
[09:29] | Can you even believe Dr. Cox? Calling me whiny and self-involved. | 你能相信Cox医生吗 竟然说我自私爱抱怨 |
[09:34] | Elliot, you know how we’re so | Elliot 你知道我们这么亲近 |
[09:36] | close we can say anything to each other, right? | 可以畅所欲言了 对吧 |
[09:38] | – Yeah. – Look, | – 当然 – 听着 |
[09:40] | over the last year or so, you’ve been going through a lot. | 过去的一年左右 你经历了很多 |
[09:45] | You got engaged, | 你订了婚 |
[09:46] | you broke off your wedding at the last second. | 最后一刻又悔婚 |
[09:51] | It’d be easy for anyone to become a little self-absorbed. | 谁都容易变得有点自私的 |
[09:55] | What are you saying, Carla? | 你什么意思啊 Carla |
[09:57] | This is why I come here every day. | 这就是我每天来这儿的原因 |
[10:00] | You come here every day? Loser. | 你每天都来 废柴 |
[10:05] | My balloon! | 我的气球 |
[10:10] | Mr. Hicks’ renal tests came back negative. | Hicks先生的肝功能检测结果呈阴性 |
[10:12] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[10:13] | See, Bernie isn’t just a patient, he’s also my lover. | 你看 Bernie不只是个病人 他还是我的爱人 |
[10:19] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[10:20] | No! He’s fat, bald and ugly! Thanks a lot! | 当然不是 他又胖又丑还秃头 我谢谢你啊 |
[10:25] | Okay,just swallow your pain and fix this. | 好的 咽下伤痛挽救局面 |
[10:28] | Look, Dr. Maddox, I think you’re a very well-built, | Maddox医生 我觉得你是一个体格健美 |
[10:32] | sturdy woman… | 十分结实的女人 |
[10:35] | – Like a shed. – No. Not like a shed. | – 像个木棚子 – 不 不像棚子 |
[10:38] | Like a naughty… | 像个淘气的 |
[10:41] | – Like it. – Structure. | – 这个我喜欢 – 建筑物 |
[10:43] | – Structure? – I should go. | – 建筑物 – 我该走了 |
[10:50] | Stop confusing me by being nice and giving me phones. | 别再装好人送手机迷惑我了 |
[10:53] | Fine. But why did you have to trip me? | 好 但你干嘛非要绊倒我 |
[10:56] | Let me answer that question with another question. | 让我用另一个问题回答这个问题 |
[10:59] | ‘Cause I wanted to. | 因为我想 |
[11:03] | – Excuse me. – Yeah? | – 打扰一下 – 嗯 |
[11:05] | Do you think it would have been funny if he had broken his neck? | 你觉得他要是摔断了脖子还会好笑吗 |
[11:10] | I feel like you want me to say no. | 我感觉你想让我说不 |
[11:11] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[11:13] | Oh, boy. You really are new here. | 天呢 你还真是新来的 |
[11:17] | Uh-oh! | 啊哦 |
[11:18] | – “The Janitor.” – Howdy. | – “清洁工” – 你好呀 |
[11:22] | Say, Beth? Your patient, Mr. Lombardi, is about to crash. | 嘿 Beth 你的病人Lombardi先生快不行了 |
[11:26] | How’d that happen? | 怎么会这样 |
[11:27] | Well, sometimes when people get owies | 这个嘛 当人们生病病的时候 |
[11:29] | and they’re left untreated, they become even bigger owies. | 又得不到治疗的话 他们就会生更大的病病 |
[11:33] | Hey! You guys were supposed to tube him if he got acidotic. | 嘿 要是他酸中毒的话 你们应该给他插管的 |
[11:35] | – What the hell? – He’s not my patient, man. | – 搞什么鬼 – 他不是我的病人 伙计 |
[11:38] | I was over there. | 我之前在那边 |
[11:39] | Now he’s coding. | 现在他垂危了 |
[11:41] | Crash cart! | 急救车 |
[11:43] | Sometimes just two words are enough | 有时候寥寥数语就足够 |
[11:45] | to make your thoughts perfectly clear. | 把你的想法表达得清清楚楚 |
[11:47] | So you actually agree with what Dr. Cox said about me? | 所以你其实同意Cox医生对我的看法 |
[11:50] | Whether you’re being brutally honest… | 不管你是近乎残酷的诚实 |
[11:53] | I do. | 是的 |
[11:55] | …or holding someone accountable… | 或者追究某人的责任 |
[11:57] | You’re fired. | 你被炒了 |
[11:59] | What about my son? | 那我儿子怎么办 |
[12:00] | That’s my daughter. | 那是我女儿 |
[12:05] | I’m… I’m sorry. May I see it again? Please. | 我 我真对不起 我能再看看吗 拜托 |
[12:14] | …or apologizing for a major screw-up. | 或者是在为一次严重的失误道歉 |
[12:17] | – We’re sorry. – Yeah, we’ll get it together from now on. | – 我们很抱歉 – 是啊 今后我们会打起精神好好表现的 |
[12:20] | Promise. | 保证 |
[12:21] | But for some reason, I didn’t wanna hear it. | 但出于某种原因 我不想听到它 |
[12:24] | You know what? I’m done with you guys. | 你们知道吗 我受够你们了 |
[12:32] | Hey, C-Bear. Every time I see Maddox, | 嘿 巧克力熊 每次我看见Maddox |
[12:34] | I get one step closer to ending my career. | 就离自己职业生涯的终结又近了一步 |
[12:36] | You’ll be fine. Maddox seems cool. | 你会没事的 Maddox看起来挺好 |
[12:39] | I don’t know about that, | 我可不觉得 |
[12:40] | I just can’t shake the | 我就是甩不掉 |
[12:41] | feeling that that woman is a complete tool. | 那女人完全是个傻叉的感觉 |
[12:43] | You’ve been saying that all day. | 你都这样说了一整天了 |
[12:44] | Why don’t you just go talk | 你为什么不去跟她聊聊 |
[12:45] | to her and figure it out once and for all? | 然后一次性彻底搞清楚呢 |
[12:48] | Nah. | 不要啦 |
[12:49] | Hey, aren’t you supposed to be at rounds? | 嘿 你不是应该在巡房吗 |
[12:51] | They’re driving me crazy. | 他们快把我逼疯了 |
[12:52] | Someone needs to send those interns to an internment camp. | 应该有人把那些实习生送到”实习生集中营”去 |
[12:55] | Dude, internment camps are never funny. | 老兄 集中营从来都不好笑 |
[12:58] | I always forget that Turk is one-eighth Japanese. | 我总是忘记Turk有八分之一的日本血统 |
[13:03] | Hey, can you give Mr. Hicks a full cardiac workup? | 嘿 你能给Hicks先生做个全套的心脏检查吗 |
[13:06] | – Of course. – And what would you say | – 当然 – 如果我说他是 |
[13:08] | if I said he was my lover? | 我的爱人 你会怎么说 |
[13:10] | I’d know that obviously you | 我会知道很明显你 |
[13:11] | were joking because you are way out of his league. | 是在开玩笑 因为他远远配不上你 |
[13:15] | Oh, there, there. That is… We’re doing this. Okay. | 哦 好了 好了 真是 我们在拥抱了 好的 |
[13:18] | I like you the best. | 我最喜欢你了 |
[13:20] | Thanks, Mom… Ma’am. Ma’am. | 谢谢 妈 女士 女士 |
[13:22] | She’s not your mom. | 她不是你妈 |
[13:24] | Well, she certainly doesn’t think that I’m all about me. | 她显然不觉得我只想着我自己 |
[13:26] | I was just being honest. | 我只是实话实说而已 |
[13:28] | I’d want you to do the same for | 如果我在做也许以后会 |
[13:29] | me if I was doing things I might regret later. | 后悔的事 我希望你也会这样对我 |
[13:32] | Name one thing that I’ve done lately that I’m gonna regret. | 说出一件我最近干的会让我后悔的事 |
[13:37] | Hey, Blondie! Show me your rack. | 嘿 金发妞儿 给我看你的咪咪 |
[13:41] | No! | 不 |
[13:45] | Like that’s gonna come back to haunt me. | 那才不会有什么后果找上我 |
[13:49] | 醉酒 金发妞儿 | |
[13:52] | What else you got? | 还有什么 |
[13:53] | Well, what about the way you’re | 那你老是以一种嘲笑Keith |
[13:54] | always mocking Keith about not marrying him? | 的口吻说自己没嫁给他这件事呢 |
[13:56] | You probably don’t even realize how devastated he still is. | 你大概都没意识到他现在还有多心碎 |
[14:01] | Oh, hey, ladies. Awesome day, huh? Awesome! | 哦 嘿 女士们 美好的一天 哈 棒极了 |
[14:07] | I hope he’ll pull through. | 我希望他能渡过难关 |
[14:12] | And now, on to our next patient. Let’s go, bitches. | 现在 去找我们的下一位病人 出发吧 小婊砸们 |
[14:17] | Why is Doctor Squeaky-Pants leading rounds? | 为什么吱吱叫医生在带头巡房 |
[14:19] | Where the hell is Dorian? | Dorian死哪儿了 |
[14:22] | Keith is not still devastated. | Keith才没有现在还心碎呢 |
[14:24] | I mean, what the hell is Carla talking about? | Carla到底在瞎说什么啊 |
[14:26] | She’s completely off-base, right? | 她完全大错特错了 对吧 |
[14:28] | I have to disagree with you. | 我必须反对你 |
[14:30] | You don’t see my point at all? | 你一点都没明白我的意思吗 |
[14:31] | You don’t understand. I’m married to Carla, right, | 你不懂 我跟Carla结婚了 对吧 |
[14:33] | and she has spies everywhere. So I have to disagree with you. | 到处都有她的间谍 所以我不得不反对你 |
[14:42] | I’m on to you, Rochelle. | 我盯着你呢 Rochelle |
[14:46] | Dr. Reid, may I talk to you? | Reid医生 我能跟你谈谈吗 |
[14:53] | – Ted, are you going to talk? – In a second. | – Ted 你要说话吗 – 马上 |
[14:55] | I’m just waiting for the anti-anxiety medication to kick in. | 我正等着抗焦虑药物发挥作用呢 |
[14:59] | And there it is. | 来了 |
[15:02] | Hey, baby. | 嘿 宝贝儿 |
[15:04] | Yeah, Ted, I’m actually in | 啊 Ted 我正负责 |
[15:05] | charge of keeping a lot of people alive, so… | 让很多人活命呢 所以 |
[15:07] | Carla’s right, Keith’s a mess. | Carla说得对 Keith现在一团糟 |
[15:09] | He hasn’t been able to pull out of it since you ended things. | 自从你结束了一切 他还没能从中走出来 |
[15:12] | He’s sad all the time. | 他一直很伤心 |
[15:14] | Yeah, I don’t see it. | 啊 我没看出来 |
[15:15] | Of course you don’t. | 你当然看不出来 |
[15:17] | No one ever wants the person who hurt them | 没人想让伤害自己的人 |
[15:19] | to ever see how badly they’ve been hurt. | 看到自己有多受伤 |
[15:29] | – Morning. – Morning. | – 早安 – 早安 |
[15:31] | It’s amazing how the exact same question | 令人惊讶的是相同的问题 |
[15:33] | can have totally different connotations. | 可以有着完全不同的涵义 |
[15:36] | May I talk to you? | 我能跟你谈谈吗 |
[15:38] | May I talk to you? | 我能跟你谈谈吗 |
[15:42] | May I talk to you? | 我能跟你谈谈吗 |
[15:44] | I have to ask. When I fired you before, | 我不得不问 我之前炒掉你的时候 |
[15:46] | did you think I was kidding? | 你以为我在开玩笑吗 |
[15:48] | No, I knew you were serious | 不 我知道你是认真的 |
[15:49] | because I heard that you fired Jimmy the orderly. | 因为我听说你已经炒了护工Jimmy |
[15:51] | What did he do? | 他干了什么 |
[15:53] | Okay, this is where you keep all of the tension. | 好的 这就是你所有压力聚集的地方 |
[15:56] | Do you mind if I do a yogi chant? It relaxes the muscles. | 你介意我唱一下瑜伽颂歌吗 它能放松肌肉 |
[16:05] | – Do you feel that? – Mmm-hmm. | – 你感觉到了吗 – 嗯哼 |
[16:07] | But that’s just Jimmy being Jimmy! | 但那只是Jimmy在做自己啊 |
[16:09] | You know, the incident yesterday with Dr. Dorian, | 你知道 昨天和Dorian医生的那个意外 |
[16:11] | I swear to you that will never happen again, | 我向你发誓那绝对不会再发生了 |
[16:13] | even though he deserved it. | 虽然他活该 |
[16:15] | – I don’t know… – Come on, I’ve been here forever. | – 我不知道诶 – 拜托 我在这里工作很久了 |
[16:18] | You can’t just throw me out of the hospital. | 你不能就这样把我赶出医院 |
[16:19] | No, but I can walk you out without you even noticing. | 是不能 但我可以不知不觉地送你走出来 |
[16:26] | – Well played. – I need your keys. | – 高明 – 我需要你的钥匙 |
[16:30] | Where are the rest? | 其他的呢 |
[16:31] | I got tired of carrying them all, | 我老带它们带烦了 |
[16:32] | so I made one that works on everything. | 所以我就做了一把万能钥匙 |
[16:34] | Watch. | 看着 |
[16:39] | How about that? Come on, hit the highway. | 怎么样 来吧 开上高速 |
[16:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:50] | No. | 不行 |
[16:55] | Keith Keith. | |
[16:58] | I just realized that I never really took the time | 我才意识到我从没认真花时间 |
[17:00] | to apologize for the way things ended between us. | 为我们之间结束的方式道歉 |
[17:05] | I mean, I did say that I | 我是说 我的确 |
[17:06] | was so sorry right when it happened, remember? | 在当时就说了抱歉 记得吗 |
[17:10] | We were outside, I gave you the ring back, | 我们在外面 我把戒指还给你 |
[17:12] | – you started crying and… – No, no. No need to recap, Elliot. | – 你开始哭然后 – 不 不 没必要回顾 Elliot |
[17:14] | Right. | 好的 |
[17:16] | Look, I know this was my decision, | 听着 我知道这是我的决定 |
[17:19] | so it was easier for me to move on and, | 所以对我来讲更容易走出来 |
[17:21] | well, you know, make jokes and stuff. | 还有 开玩笑什么的 |
[17:25] | I guess I’ve been so self-involved | 我想就是因为我这么自私 |
[17:27] | I never stopped to think that you still may be hurting. | 才从没有停下来想想你可能还很受伤 |
[17:31] | Anyway, I just wanted to really apologize, for everything. | 不管怎么样 我只想真心地道歉 为这一切 |
[17:38] | Thanks. That means a lot. | 谢谢 这对我意味很多 |
[17:42] | – Hug? – No. | – 抱一抱 – 不 |
[17:44] | Right. | 好吧 |
[17:47] | Why would you pass off your interns? | 你为什么不管你的实习医生 |
[17:48] | I just… I can’t deal with them anymore. | 我只是 我没法再应付他们了 |
[17:50] | Really? Because I had an | 真的吗 因为就在几年前 |
[17:53] | intern just a couple of years back that I hated. | 恰巧也有一个我非常讨厌的实习生 |
[17:56] | Honestly, he was so maddening | 讲真的 他令人抓狂到 |
[17:58] | that my therapist put me on a suicide-slash-homicide watch. | 我的心理医生把我放进了自杀兼谋杀的观察名单里 |
[18:02] | Do I know this intern? | 我认识这个实习医生吗 |
[18:04] | – Intimately. – I figured. | – 非常熟悉 – 猜到了 |
[18:06] | This is a teaching hospital. | 这是一所教学医院 |
[18:08] | – You have to teach. – I know. | – 你要去教授 – 我知道 |
[18:10] | I’m just… I’m so tired of | 只是 我真受够了 |
[18:13] | their attitude and I’m tired of their ignorance. | 他们的态度 还有他们的无知 |
[18:15] | It’s the same thing, year after year. I’m just tired. | 回回都一样 一年又一年 我真的累了 |
[18:21] | Here comes the tongue-lashing. | 严厉训斥要来了 |
[18:24] | Well, I get that. | 那个我懂 |
[18:27] | Why do you think I’ve been avoiding the new Chief? | 你以为我为什么一直躲着新主任 |
[18:29] | Because if I do talk to her and she is indeed a jerk, then, | 因为如果我去跟她谈话 发现她的确是个混蛋的话 |
[18:34] | once again, I’m gonna have to be that guy | 那么又一次 我得成为那个 |
[18:36] | who gets in her face over every little injustice. | 为了一点小不公平就跟她对着干的人 |
[18:39] | But you wanna know something? I’m tired, too. | 但你知道吗 我也累了 |
[18:43] | So what do we do? | 那我们该怎么办 |
[18:45] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:46] | Oh, my God. He’s treating you like an equal. | 我的天哪 他像个平等人一样对待你 |
[18:49] | Quick, do something equals do! | 快 做平等人做的事 |
[18:56] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要那样做 |
[18:57] | I don’t know, I thought equals shared coffee. | 我不知道 我以为平等的人会分享咖啡 |
[19:00] | No. | 不 |
[19:01] | So, this intern that you mentioned earlier, | 那么你之前提到的那个实习医生 |
[19:04] | I’m sure eventually he | 我确定他最后 |
[19:05] | turned into a pretty amazing doctor, didn’t he? | 变成了一个很棒的医生吧 是不是 |
[19:09] | Actually, it was a she. | 事实上 是个她 |
[19:10] | – It wasn’t me? – Oh no, it was you. It was you. | – 不是我吗 – 哦不 是你 的确是你 |
[19:16] | We’ll get there. | 我们会走到那一步的 |
[19:20] | Okay. You get nice and comfy. | 好了 你舒舒服服的啊 |
[19:24] | Dr. Reid gave me Mr. Hicks’ test results, | Reid医生把Hicks先生的检测结果给我了 |
[19:27] | but they’re locked in my briefcase and I lost the key. | 但它们锁在我的公文包里了 我又把钥匙搞丢了 |
[19:30] | Allow me. | 让我试试 |
[19:34] | – Loving this thing. – And here it is. | – 爱死这玩意儿了 – 就是它了 |
[19:37] | Hey. How come all you have | 嘿 为什么这里面只有 |
[19:38] | in here is a smiley face button and a revolver? | 一个笑脸胸章和一个左轮手枪啊 |
[19:42] | Well, one’s in case I get sad, | 一个是以防我不开心 |
[19:45] | and the other one’s in case I get really sad. | 另一个是以防我非常不开心 |
[19:48] | Well, see you tomorrow. | 那明天见了 |
[19:50] | We’ll see. | 再看吧 |
[19:55] | Mr. Hicks’ cardiac test results. | Hicks先生的心脏检查结果 |
[19:58] | They’re negative. What do you know about that? | 都是阴性 真是没想到呢 |
[20:01] | Just like the 100 other tests we ordered | 就像我们给一个只是 |
[20:03] | for a man whose only complaint was shortness of breath. | 气短的人做的另外100项检查一样 |
[20:07] | I assume there’s a nugget of a point buried in there. | 我想你这话里有话吧 |
[20:09] | Why are you running that guy through the ringer? | 你为什么要榨干那人的钱 |
[20:11] | Because he’s got awesome insurance. | 因为他有超棒的保险 |
[20:13] | He’s 100% pure profit machine. | 就是个百分百的摇钱树 |
[20:16] | Ka, and might I add, ching! | 取之 那个不尽啊 |
[20:19] | I mean, I may even order an MRI | 我可能还会订个核磁共振 |
[20:21] | just to see if he’s actually stuffed with money. | 看他里面是不是钱塞起来的 |
[20:24] | In fact, I think I’m ordering one. And since you cried about it, | 事实上 我这就给他订一个 既然你一个劲儿抱怨这事 |
[20:27] | why don’t you take him to radiology like a good little boy? | 为什么不乖乖地带他到放射科去呢 |
[20:33] | Sometimes it really sucks to do the right thing. | 有时候去做正确的事真的很难 |
[20:41] | You were right about me. And thanks. | 你说我的是对的 谢了 |
[20:47] | Don’t mention it. | 不用客气 |
[20:49] | – Love you. – Love you, too. | – 爱你哦 – 我也爱你 |
[20:52] | Trying to teach a bunch of jerks… | 试图去教导一群混蛋 |
[20:54] | Okay, when dealing with peripheral neuropathy, | 好的 当处理周围神经病变时 |
[20:56] | Always think diabetes first. | 总是要先考虑到糖尿病 |
[21:01] | …or once again, facing off with a jerk. | 或者再一次 对抗一个混蛋 |
[21:04] | Look, you can’t just bleed a guy’s insurance dry | 听着 你不能这么榨干一个人的保险 |
[21:06] | just because you want to pay for a new X-ray machine. | 就因为你想要买台新的X光机 |
[21:08] | Will you shut up if I give you a key that opens everything? | 要是我给你一把万能钥匙你能不能闭嘴 |
[21:12] | The more things change the more they stay the same, huh? | 世事越变 就越是一成不变 哈 |
[21:15] | Hi, folks! If you need anything cleaned up, | 嗨 同志们 如果你们需要清理任何东西 |
[21:17] | just give me a shout, okay? | 只管喊我 好吗 |
[21:19] | Sure. | 当然 |
[21:21] | – Who the hell’s that? – I don’t know. | – 那是谁啊 – 我不知道 |
[21:22] | I like him. | 我喜欢他 |
[21:27] | Interns. All right. You guys psyched? | 实习医生们 好啦 你们兴奋吗 |
[21:31] | It’s our eighth year. Who’s with me? | 这已经是我们的第八年 谁和我一起 |
[21:34] | Come on. I know it’s tempting to just mail it in, | 来嘛 我知道大家很容易草草应对工作 |
[21:37] | but there’s still a lot of people who rely on us week to week. | 但是还有很多人每周都在依赖着我们 |
[21:40] | I think we owe it to them to be as inspired as we were | 我认为我们有责任像刚进来的 |
[21:43] | in our first few years. | 那几年一样充满干劲 |
[21:44] | Now, I know we never do great come medical awards season, | 我知道我们在医学颁奖季总是成果欠佳 |
[21:47] | except for Dr. Shalhoub, he wins everything. | 除了Shalhoub医生 他什么都赢 |
[21:49] | But I still think we’re as good as anybody else out there. | 但我还是觉得我们和那些获奖的人一样优秀 |
[21:52] | The Nielsens certainly beg to differ. | Nielsen一家显然并不同意 |
[21:57] | They’re just upset because | 他们只是生气 |
[21:57] | their insurance won’t cover a private room. | 他们的保险不能支付单人病房的费用 |