时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | With all the bureaucracy in a hospital, | 尽管医院里官僚主义横行 |
[00:04] | sometimes you have to bend the rules to help a patient. | 但有时为了帮助病人 你不得不变通一下 |
[00:07] | Unfortunately, the new Chief of Medicine didn’t like it. | 不幸的是 新内科主任可不喜欢这一点 |
[00:09] | And she was everywhere. Patient rooms… | 而她又无处不在 病房里 |
[00:12] | – What’cha doing, rock star? – Nothing, I’m just doodling. | – 干什么哪 摇滚大明星 – 没干嘛 就瞎画着玩儿呢 |
[00:20] | That’s not right. | 这样可不好 |
[00:21] | …work stations… | 护士工作站 |
[00:23] | You need to wear a bell. | 你得戴个铃铛 |
[00:26] | …even the O.R. | 甚至是手术室 |
[00:27] | Thanks for letting me observe, fellows. | 谢谢你们让我观摩 同志们 |
[00:29] | Come on. You got five more surgeries today. | 拜托 你今天还有5场手术呢 |
[00:32] | Tumor’s down by his bean bags. | 肿瘤都扩散到他的”豆袋”那儿了 |
[00:35] | We should probably take that out. | 咱们也许应该把那个取出去 |
[00:37] | It’s like, all of a sudden, this hospital is a police state. | 就好像 突然间 整间医院成了警察国家 |
[00:39] | I mean, next thing you know, | 我是说 接下来 |
[00:41] | they’re going to be charging doctors for candy at the gift shop. | 医生在礼品店吃糖也得收费了 |
[00:43] | They do charge doctors for candy at the gift shop, Elliot. | 医生在礼品店吃糖确实收费啊 Elliot |
[00:45] | Really? Then why does Johann always let me… | 真的吗 那为什么Johann总让我 |
[00:48] | Because he wants to make | 因为他想娶你 |
[00:50] | you his wife and bring you back to Estonia. | 做老婆 带你回爱沙尼亚 |
[00:52] | Aah! That’s why he’s always | 啊 怪不得他总问我 |
[00:53] | asking me if I’m comfortable around oxen. | 有公牛在旁边 会不会感到不自在 |
[00:56] | Elliot, I’m trying to talk to you about Maddox | Elliot 我是要和你谈Maddox |
[00:57] | and how we can’t work the system anymore. | 我们钻空子那一套已经行不通了 |
[00:59] | Correction. | 更正一下 |
[01:00] | You can’t work the system anymore. I can. | 你们那套行不通 我的可以 |
[01:04] | For instance, I just got Mr. | 就比如说 我刚刚让 |
[01:05] | Tillman back there into a clinical trial | Tillman先生回来参加一个年龄限制为 |
[01:07] | that has a cut-off age of 30. He’s actually 35. | 30岁以下的临床试验 而他实际上已经35了 |
[01:10] | But if anyone asks, Mr. Tillman, you are how old? | 但如果任何人问起 Tillman先生 你多大了 |
[01:13] | 35 Thirty-five. | |
[01:15] | I forgot to mention that | 我忘了说 |
[01:17] | it is a clinical trial for head injuries. | 这是个头部创伤的临床试验 |
[01:19] | He hurt his head. | 他伤了头部 |
[01:21] | The point is that I’m still | 重点是 我仍能 |
[01:22] | able to give top-notch care to my patients, | 给予我的病人最顶尖的医疗 |
[01:25] | – whereas you are not. – Thirty-five. | – 然而你却不行 – 35 |
[01:30] | You know why? I am a much, much better doctor than you. | 你知道为什么吗 我是一个比你强很多 很多的医生 |
[01:36] | Ooh! Look at that big lollipop. | 哦 快看那个大棒棒糖 |
[01:40] | I wouldn’t know whether to lick it | 我不知道应该是去舔它呢 |
[01:41] | or whether to just lift up my skirt and spank myself with it. | 还是直接撩起我的短裙 用它来打自己屁屁 |
[01:45] | – Elliot! – It’s free candy! | – Elliot – 免费糖果不要钱 |
[01:48] | Dr. Reid, I thought you gave a great endocrinology lecture today. | Reid医生 我觉得你今天的内分泌学演讲真是精彩极了 |
[01:52] | Even though some of the other interns | 尽管有些实习生 |
[01:53] | think you go off on personal tangents too much. | 认为你总跑题到自己身上 |
[01:55] | – Who? – I shouldn’t say. Denise. | – 谁说的 – 我不该说的 是Denise |
[02:00] | Anyway, I was hoping you could | 不管怎么说 我希望 |
[02:01] | assign me some more interesting procedures. | 你能多给我分配一些更有趣的工作 |
[02:03] | Rein it in, Katie. | 打住 Katie |
[02:05] | Just go place a central line on Mr. Clark. | 先去给Clark先生插根中央静脉置入导管 |
[02:07] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:08] | Wow! | 哇 |
[02:09] | The butt-kissing isn’t even the worst part. | 拍马屁还不是最糟的部分 |
[02:11] | I feel like Katie will do anything to get ahead, you know? | 我觉得Katie为了出点儿名堂会无所不用其极 你懂吗 |
[02:13] | I’m this close to freezing her out. | 我差这么点儿就要把她踢出局了 |
[02:16] | Just like I did Dr. Simmons. | 就像我对Simmons医生一样 |
[02:18] | Yeah, what’s your deal with her? | 是吗 她怎么招惹你了 |
[02:20] | Hello, she wears the exact same thing as me every day. | 拜托 每天我穿什么 她就穿什么 |
[02:23] | – Yeah, we’re talking about you, skank. – Nice dress. | – 没错 我们说你呢 丑八怪 – 裙子不错 |
[02:28] | Veronica, I have no idea | Veronica 我不知道 |
[02:29] | how you’re doing this, but I will find out. | 你是怎么做到的 但是我会查出来的 |
[02:33] | – Thirty-five. – Hi, Mr. Tillman. | – 35 – 你好啊 Tillman先生 |
[02:36] | You ready to go to work? | 你准备好要工作了吗 |
[02:39] | Hello, Mr. Rosell. | 你好 Rosell先生 |
[02:40] | You can call me Pat. This is my daughter, Christine. | 你可以叫我Pat 这是我女儿 Christine |
[02:43] | So, Pat, I understand that you have multiple sclerosis | 那个 Pat 我知道你得了多发性硬化症 |
[02:46] | and you’re interested in being put on interferon. | 想用干扰素治疗 |
[02:48] | I held off as long as I could, | 我尽量往后拖了 |
[02:49] | but now the hand spasms and the nausea are pretty bad. | 但现在我的手已经开始抽搐 恶心也更加频繁了 |
[02:53] | Plus, I’m color blind. | 而且 我已经色盲了 |
[02:55] | Well, we’re gonna go run a whole bunch of tests. | 好吧 我们会进行一系列的化验 |
[02:57] | And get some coffee. | 顺便喝点咖啡 |
[03:01] | Damn it! Now I have to go change. | 妈蛋 现在我不得不换衣服了 |
[03:05] | So how you holding up? | 你还好吗 |
[03:07] | Cleaning’s an art. My mop was my paintbrush. | 清洁是门艺术 拖把就是我的笔刷 |
[03:11] | Oh, no. It’s the first | 哦 不 自从清洁工被 |
[03:12] | time I’ve seen the Janitor since he was fired. | 开除后 这是我第一次见到他 |
[03:14] | I have to seem like I care. Think of the saddest thing you can. | 我必须得表现出关心的样子 想一件最伤心的事 |
[03:18] | Turk’s dead. Turk’s dead. Turk’s dead. Turk’s… Oh, my God, | Turk死了 Turk死了 Turk死了 Turk 我的天哪 |
[03:23] | what if something really happened to him? I’d be lost. | 如果他真有什么不测 我会彻底迷失的 |
[03:25] | Stop thinking like that. Turk’s fine. | 不能再这么想了 Turk没事的 |
[03:27] | Turk’s fine. Turk’s fine. Turk’s fine. Turk’s fine. | Turk好好的 Turk好好的 Turk好好的 Turk好好的 |
[03:30] | J.D., the Janitor got fired. | J.D. 清洁工被炒了 |
[03:33] | No, it’s okay. He knows. He just doesn’t care. | 没事的 他知道了 他只是不关心而已 |
[03:37] | See, in his mind, I’m the bad guy in our relationship. | 看吧 在他心里 我俩之间我是坏人 |
[03:39] | Even though, if he stopped to think about it for a minute | 尽管如此 如果他停下来想一下 |
[03:41] | he would realize I never | 他就会意识到 我没有 |
[03:42] | did a thing to him that he didn’t deserve. | 做过一件事不是他罪有应得的 |
[03:44] | – You locked me in a water tower. – You wrote on the wall. | – 你把我锁到水塔里了 – 你在墙上写字了 |
[03:47] | – You destroyed my scooter, Sasha. – You know I hate Wednesdays. | – 你毁了我的小摩托 Sasha – 你知道我讨厌星期三的 |
[03:50] | You haunted my pediatric patients. | 你装鬼吓唬我的儿科患者 |
[03:52] | You didn’t wear the shorts that my imaginary wife made for you. | 你没穿我想象中的媳妇儿给你做的短裤 |
[03:55] | Janitor, I just heard, I’m so sorry. | 清洁工 我刚听说 我很遗憾 |
[03:59] | What? | 怎么了 |
[04:00] | What’s up? | 你们好啊 |
[04:02] | Oh, come on. How’s that even possible? | 哦 拜托 这怎么可能 |
[04:21] | 35 Thirty-five. | |
[04:23] | Hey, thanks for placing that central line for me. | 嘿 谢谢帮我插了那根中央静脉置入导管 |
[04:26] | I’m just still not great at the procedure, you know? | 我只是在操作流程方面还不是很熟悉 |
[04:29] | Look at you. | 快看看你 |
[04:31] | Watching over the I.C.U. | 监管着重症监护室 |
[04:32] | Like a proud lioness looking out over her jungle. | 就像只骄傲的母狮子瞭望着她的丛林 |
[04:35] | Elliot, stop. | Elliot 别说了 |
[04:37] | Oh, my God! That wasn’t a real “Stop,” | 哦 天哪 这不是真的”别说了” |
[04:39] | that was a “Keep going because I’m actually loving this” Stop. | 而是那种”快继续说因为我很受用”的 “别说了” |
[04:41] | – Wasn’t it? – Maybe. | – 不是吗 – 也许吧 |
[04:44] | I’ve never gotten one of these before. This is so exciting. | 我还从没遇到过这种情况呢 好激动啊 |
[04:47] | I’m gonna leave before I ruin it. | 我得快走了 免得毁了这一刻 |
[04:52] | Great job on Mr. Clark’s central line. | Clark先生的中央静脉置入导管插得不错 |
[04:54] | Thanks. It was super easy. | 谢谢 小菜一碟 |
[05:00] | Okay, Mr. Rosell, let’s get you on some interferon. | 好的 Rosell先生 我们这就给你用干扰素了 |
[05:02] | So it can start interfering with that pesky MS of yours. | 好来干扰干扰你那讨厌的多发性硬化 |
[05:07] | Are you making fun of my multiple sclerosis? | 你是在拿我的多发性硬化开玩笑吗 |
[05:09] | Sorry, I was just trying to lighten the moment, | 抱歉 我只是想活跃下气氛 |
[05:11] | it won’t happen again, I promise. | 不会有下次了 我保证 |
[05:13] | Interferon sounds like the | 干扰素听起来就像个 |
[05:14] | name of a robot that always gets in the way. | 总碍事的机器人的名字 |
[05:17] | So we brought you some pills | 所以我们给你拿了一些 |
[05:19] | for your pain and your nausea. Dr. Dorian? | 治疗疼痛和恶心感的药物 Dorian医生 |
[05:22] | – J. D.! Pills. – Right. Pills. | – J.D. 药丸 – 没错 药丸 |
[05:24] | Take the red one now for the pain. | 现在吃下红色的止痛 |
[05:29] | – Mr. Rosell took the red pill. – Yeah, we told him to. | – Rosell先生吃了红色药丸 – 是啊 咱让他吃的 |
[05:32] | If he can’t see colors, how did he know which one was red? | 如果他是色盲 怎么知道哪个是红色的 |
[05:37] | He’s just another addict scamming us for meds. | 又一个骗咱们药吃的瘾君子 |
[05:40] | Frick on a stick. | 奶奶个爪 |
[05:45] | Looking for something? | 要找什么吗 |
[05:47] | Yes, my cloak of invisibility, so that I can avoid conversations | 是的 我的隐形披风 好避开和像你这样没有灵魂的 |
[05:51] | with soulless dictators such as yourself. | 独裁者有任何对话交流 |
[05:53] | Unfortunately, it’s really hard to find | 不幸的是 还真是不好找 |
[05:55] | because, as the name suggests, it’s invisible. | 因为 就像名字说的 它是隐形的 |
[05:59] | All right, Dr. Cox. Ridiculous name by the way. | 好吧 Cox医生 顺便一说 名字起得好烂 |
[06:03] | If you’re looking for your patient, Mr. Tillman, | 如果你在找你的病人Tillman先生 |
[06:05] | my guess is he’s probably on a bus somewhere screaming “35!” | 我猜他大概在哪个公交上嘶吼”35″呢吧 |
[06:09] | See, I bounced him from his head trauma trial | 是这样 我把他从头部创伤临床试验中踢出去了 |
[06:10] | because I learned that somebody was lying about his age. | 因为我发现某人谎报了他的年龄 |
[06:14] | Hmm. See you. | 恩 再见 |
[06:18] | I got to get rid of this Maddox. | 我必须铲除这个Maddox |
[06:20] | Honest to God, she is… Why aren’t you listening to me? | 上帝作证 她真是 你怎么不听我说话 |
[06:24] | Because of that. | 因为那个 |
[06:27] | – That scone looks good. – Oh, yeah? | – 那个司康饼看起来不错 – 哦 是吗 |
[06:35] | We should have sex later. | 咱俩待会儿应该炒饭 |
[06:37] | How did you get from that image to that thought? | 你是怎么从这个画面跳跃到炒饭的 |
[06:40] | I’ll tell you tonight. | 我今晚告诉你 |
[06:42] | Just bring home a scone and a Hawaiian shirt. | 别忘了带回个司康饼外加一件夏威夷衬衫 |
[06:45] | Mama’s heating up. | 妈妈已经热起来了 |
[06:48] | Donny! Do my free muffins for life include scones? | Donny 我的终身免费玛芬蛋糕包含司康饼吗 |
[06:52] | – Nope. – Damn you, God. | – 不包 – 该死的 老天爷 |
[06:57] | I’m getting rid of Maddox. Who’s in? | 我要铲除Maddox 谁要加入 |
[06:59] | I’m in. Ever since she fired me, | 我要加入 自从她炒了我 |
[07:01] | I’ve been moping around my apartment making barking sounds. | 我就开始一边在家里拖地一边学狗叫 |
[07:05] | I’m not crazy. I just need some human interaction | 我没疯 我只是需要些人际交往 |
[07:07] | and the barking makes the | 学狗叫能让 |
[07:09] | neighbors yell “Shut that damn thing up!” | 邻居大吼 “让那畜生闭嘴” |
[07:11] | Then I can go over there with a bottle of Scotch | 然后我就能带着一瓶苏格兰威士忌过去 |
[07:12] | and apologize for Rusty, my imaginary Akita. | 为我想象出来的秋田犬Rusty向对方道歉 |
[07:16] | The only downside is that by the time Lady, | 唯一不利的一面就是当我的女朋友 |
[07:18] | my girlfriend, gets home, | Lady回到家的时候 |
[07:19] | I’m too drunk to talk to her, much less make love. | 我醉得都说不了话 更别提跟她做爱了 |
[07:23] | You’ve never pictured me as an organism that has sex, have you? | 你们从不认为我是个有性生活的生物体 是吧 |
[07:26] | – We have not. – No. | – 确实没有 – 没有 |
[07:27] | – I understand. – Is Dr. Maddox really that bad? | – 理解 – Maddox医生真那么糟吗 |
[07:31] | She’s like you, only smart and on the ball. | 她就像女版的你 不过比你聪明机敏 |
[07:34] | That must suck. | 那感觉一定糟透了 |
[07:36] | – What? – Admit it. | – 什么 – 承认吧 |
[07:38] | You miss having me as the Chief of Medicine. | 你怀念我当内科主任的时候 |
[07:43] | Bob, I’ll gladly admit to anything that’s true, | Bob 只要是事实 我都乐于承认 |
[07:46] | no matter how embarrassing. | 不管有多丢人 |
[07:48] | For example, I’ve always | 例如 我总是 |
[07:50] | wished that I could carry a child inside of me | 希望我能怀个孩子 |
[07:52] | and, you know, birth it. | 然后 你懂的 生出来 |
[07:54] | But I’ll never admit to missing you, Bob. Ever. | 但是我永远都不会承认想念你 Bob 永远 |
[07:58] | Rusty. Heel. | Rusty 跟上 |
[08:02] | Donny, I’m going to need | Donny 我需要 |
[08:05] | the double-chocolate blaster as a pick-me-up. | 那个双层巧克力炸弹来提提神 |
[08:10] | Maybe another. | 也许得再来一个 |
[08:14] | Hello, girls. | 你们好啊 美女们 |
[08:16] | Come on, sit down, Katie, | 来吧 坐下 Katie |
[08:18] | sit down. It’s time to set you straight. | 坐下 是时候让你清醒一下了 |
[08:20] | We better do it fast, because, man, you’re annoying. | 咱们最好快点 因为 你让人讨厌死了 |
[08:23] | Why do you think you can | 你凭什么认为自己可以 |
[08:25] | talk to me like this? You’re just a nurse. | 和我这么讲话 你只是个护士而已 |
[08:28] | Okay, A, I’m a lioness. | 好吧 首先 我是只母狮子 |
[08:31] | B, who the hell do you think runs this place? | 其次 你他妈的以为谁是这里的老大 |
[08:35] | The nursing staff has already turned on you. | 护理人员都已经开始针对你了 |
[08:37] | Why do you think you were | 不然你觉得为什么自己 |
[08:39] | assigned 75 bowel disimpactions this week? | 这周被安排了75个直肠粪便嵌塞解除术 |
[08:41] | I don’t care. I’m good at it. | 我不在乎 做这个我拿手 |
[08:44] | Plus, this morning I found a silver dollar. | 再说 今早我还发现个银币呢 |
[08:46] | Everyone’s on to you, missy. | 大伙儿都等着对你开炮呢 小姐 |
[08:49] | Pretty soon, you’re gonna get called out. | 很快 你就会被叫去出诊 |
[08:52] | You’re lying to us. You took the red pill. You can see colors. | 你在骗我们 你吃了红色药丸 你能分辨颜色 |
[08:55] | You know, I am sick and tired of lowlifes like you | 知道吗 我真是烦透了像你 |
[08:58] | trying to come here and score pain medication off of us, okay. | 这样的下三滥跑到这儿来骗止痛药 懂吗 |
[09:02] | You make us care. | 你让我们上心 |
[09:03] | And then because you’re | 接着又因为你 |
[09:04] | worried we’re gonna see through your little plan, | 担心我们会看穿你的小伎俩 |
[09:06] | you don’t even laugh at our jokes. | 对我们的笑话你都无动于衷 |
[09:07] | Actually, the interferon joke was sort of funny. | 事实上 那个干扰素笑话还是挺好笑的 |
[09:10] | You’re damn right it was, Pat, okay? | 你他妈的说得没错 Pat 当然好笑 |
[09:12] | Well, this time, no one’s getting off easy. | 但这次谁也别想轻易脱身 |
[09:14] | My cousin is a cop. And not a good cop either, a rogue cop. | 我表兄是个条子 还不是个好条子 是个流氓条子 |
[09:19] | – Christine, it’s you, isn’t it? – Hold on, hold on, Elliot. | – Christine 是你 对不对 – 等会儿 等会儿 Elliot |
[09:21] | You ever watch The Shield, Pat? Do you happen to get FX, Pat? | 你看过<盾牌>吗 Pat 你家有福克斯电视网吗 Pat |
[09:25] | Because you’re gonna get Michael Chiklised in the head. | 因为你马上就要被Michael Chiklis当头一击了 |
[09:27] | He’s the orange guy in Fantastic Four, that’s coming down on you. | 就是<神奇四侠>里那个橙色的大块头 没错 你要面临的就是他 |
[09:31] | J.D., look at her hand. It’s in spasm. | J.D. 看她的手 在痉挛 |
[09:35] | You’re the one with the MS. Right? | 你才是得了多发性硬化症的人 对吧 |
[09:38] | I don’t have any insurance | 我没有任何保险 |
[09:39] | and my dad just thought that since he did… | 我爸只是觉得 既然他有 |
[09:41] | Look, we’ll go, all right? | 听着 我们这就走 好吧 |
[09:43] | If you could just not tell anyone, we’d be very grateful. | 如果你们能不告诉别人 我们将感激不尽 |
[09:48] | Elliot and I knew what we had to do. | Elliot和我知道我们应该怎么做 |
[09:51] | Okay, Pat. You have MS | 好吧 Pat 你得了多发性硬化症 |
[09:54] | and you’re not leaving here until you get your medication. | 直到拿到你的药物后才准离开医院 |
[09:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[10:00] | Do you know how grateful people would be | 你知道哪怕你向别人表现出 |
[10:03] | if you showed them even a little common decency? | 一丁点儿最基本的尊重 他们会有多感激你吗 |
[10:06] | Please, this place is so competitive. | 拜托 这里竞争这么激烈 |
[10:09] | No one looks out for each other here. | 没人会帮衬彼此 |
[10:12] | Yeah. This Maddox is so damn sketchy, | 太好了 这个Msddox这么大意 |
[10:15] | I guarantee you we’ll find something in these files. | 我保证咱们能在这堆文件里挖到点儿什么 |
[10:18] | Hurry up, man. I don’t want to get busted. | 快点儿 兄弟 我可不想被逮到 |
[10:20] | Now, listen there, Grape Ape, I only invited you to help me | 给我听好了 你个大傻猿 我让你来帮我仅仅是 |
[10:23] | because it never dawned on me | 因为我从来没想到 |
[10:24] | that you’d get all panicky over a little breaking and entering. | 溜个门撬个锁就能让你惊慌失措成这德行 |
[10:27] | Actually, I’m not. See, this stuff has become so mundane to me | 事实上 我没有 是这样 这种事对我来说已经太家常便饭了 |
[10:30] | that I’ve created a character | 所以我创造出了一个 |
[10:31] | who’s terrified about going back to prison. | 害怕被送回监狱的第二人格 |
[10:33] | And through him, I hope to feel, once again, the old rush. | 通过他 我希望能够再一次体味到那种悸动 |
[10:37] | You carry on. | 您请继续 |
[10:39] | Good. ‘Cause I can’t go back there, man. | 很好 因为我真的不能回去那里 兄弟 |
[10:42] | Not after what they did to Johnny. Oh, Johnny. He was the best. | 他们都那么对待Johnny了 哦 Johnny 多好一人啊 |
[10:45] | I wish you’d known him. Those guards worked him over good. | 你要是认识他就好了 那些狱警把他折磨得惨不忍睹 |
[10:49] | They shanked him with a shiv. And they shivved him with a shank. | 他们先是用刀子桶他 接着又用匕首扎他 |
[10:54] | Over a pack of smokes. Johnny, | 就一包烟的功夫 Johnny |
[10:56] | you were too beautiful for this world, man. | 这世界容不下你的美丽啊 兄弟 |
[11:01] | Hope you’re king of the next. | 愿你来世称王 |
[11:05] | Johnny! Johnny! Johnny! Johnny! | |
[11:11] | Hey, guys. Listen, I popped in here earlier | 嘿 伙计们 听着 我之前顺道进来 |
[11:14] | and noticed not Mr. Rosell but his daughter showing signs of MS. | 发现Rosell先生的女儿才是得多发性硬化症的人 |
[11:18] | They were lying to get her the drugs. Can you believe it? | 他们为了让她拿到药一直在撒谎 你们能相信吗 |
[11:21] | – I’m angry. I want to shake these things. – Hard. | – 我太气愤了 我都想摇这俩药瓶了 – 使劲摇 |
[11:25] | Anyway, I played the bad guy for you and I tossed them out. | 不管怎样 我替你们唱了黑脸 把他们都赶出去了 |
[11:29] | I love playing the bad guy. | 我喜欢唱黑脸 |
[11:30] | I’d even wear black scrubs if they made them. | 要是有黑色的手术服 我一定会穿 |
[11:34] | Do you even know what people are calling you around here? | 你知道这儿的人都叫你什么吗 |
[11:37] | I know I don’t care. | 我知道我不在乎 |
[11:39] | Because I wrote the worst one on this piece of paper. | 我把最难听的写在了这张纸上 |
[11:44] | “Sausages, sausages, and more sausages”? | “香肠 香肠 更多的香肠” |
[11:47] | That’s actually Turk’s grocery list. But you do care, don’t you? | 其实那个是Turk的购物单 但你还是在乎的 不是吗 |
[11:53] | Katie, if you keep going down this road, | Katie 如果你要继续这样走下去 |
[11:55] | eventually people will come after you. | 人们都会盯上你的 |
[11:59] | Hey, you! How do you think the Board would feel | 嘿 你好啊 你觉得如果我向董事会 |
[12:00] | if I could show them proof | 出示你受贿于一家 |
[12:01] | that you’re on the take from a medical supply company? | 医疗用品公司的证据 他们会作何感想 |
[12:05] | I’m guessing they’d be thrilled | 我猜 他们会喜出望外 |
[12:06] | since I’m rolling that money back into the hospital’s budget. | 因为我正要把那笔钱加到医院的预算里 |
[12:09] | Please. Stop handcuffing us. | 拜托 别再束缚我们了 |
[12:12] | You’re making it impossible for us to help our patients. | 有你在 我们根本没法帮助病人嘛 |
[12:17] | Does anybody else feel that way? | 还有人是这么认为的吗 |
[12:23] | Great, now I don’t have to tell you each individually | 很好 现在我不用一一告诉你们 |
[12:27] | that I don’t give a rat’s hairy ass. | 我他奶奶的一丢丢都不在乎 |
[12:31] | It’s a huge time-saver. Thanks, gang. | 时间省大了 谢了 大伙儿 |
[12:35] | And eventually, Katie, everyone here is going to hate you. | 到最后 Katie 这里的每个人都会讨厌你 |
[12:44] | Look, Carla, I appreciate this whole mother hen thing… | 听着 Carla 我很感激这一系列母鸡妈妈行为 |
[12:47] | – Lioness. – Lioness thing | – 母狮子 – 母狮子行为 |
[12:49] | that you’ve got going on here. But I don’t need your help. | 你弄的这一出出的 但是我不需要你的帮助 |
[12:52] | Look. I know you think you’re fine on your own, | 听着 我知道你觉得就靠自己也挺好 |
[12:54] | but in order to survive here | 但是想要在这站住脚 |
[12:56] | you need to surround yourself with friends. | 你需要身边有一大堆朋友帮衬着你 |
[13:00] | Look over there. | 看看那边 |
[13:01] | I can count on three out of four of those people. | 他们四个里就有三个是我可以完全信赖的 |
[13:04] | I trust them with all my secrets. | 我能毫无顾忌地告诉他们我所有的秘密 |
[13:06] | You guys, Carla had the | 大伙儿 Carla做了个 |
[13:07] | nastiest sex dream about that cafeteria lady. | 和那个餐厅女服务员的极其下流的春梦 |
[13:10] | Watch how uncomfortable she gets. | 看看她变得多不自在 |
[13:14] | – Nice earrings. – Thank you. | – 耳环不错 – 谢谢 |
[13:16] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[13:18] | How are we gonna get rid of Maddox? | 咱们要怎么摆脱掉Maddox |
[13:20] | Janitor, would you like to | 清洁工 你能先把 |
[13:21] | get your useless ideas out of the way first? | 你那些没用的想法抛出去先 |
[13:24] | Well, thank you, Perry. | 好吧 谢了 Perry |
[13:26] | Off the top of my head I’d go reindeer stampede. | 我首先能想到的 就是我去”驯鹿狂奔” |
[13:29] | Astronaut attack. Barbed wire chandelier. | 宇航员攻击 铁丝网吊灯 |
[13:32] | Photoshop. Poisonous sushi. | PS 有毒的寿司 |
[13:35] | When you said “Photoshop,” | 当你说”PS”时 |
[13:36] | did you mean use Photoshop to create an incriminating picture? | 意思是利用后期处理制作一张罪证照片吗 |
[13:40] | No, I meant we build an actual photo shop. | 不 我是说我们建一个实实在在的照相馆 |
[13:44] | Or a chain of photo shops. We each manage one. | 或者连锁照相馆 咱们每人管理一间 |
[13:46] | We let time pass. | 随着时间的流逝 |
[13:48] | Eventually Maddox has to have her film developed. | 最终Maddox肯定要去洗照片 |
[13:50] | She comes in, we all hop out, yell, “Surprise” | 她一进来 咱们都跳起来 大喊 “惊喜” |
[13:53] | and beat her to death with pool cues. | 然后用台球杆揍死她 |
[13:56] | I’m going to go ahead and apologize, | 我这就道歉 |
[13:58] | because it’s my fault that we’re backtracking. | 因为都是我的错 咱们才在这儿回溯 |
[14:01] | It’s okay. I’m not mad. | 没关系的 我没生气 |
[14:02] | You guys, let’s face it. Maddox is untouchable. | 你们大伙儿 面对现实吧 Maddox无懈可击 |
[14:05] | Not true. I know how to get rid of any woman. | 才不对呢 我知道怎样摆脱任何女人 |
[14:09] | Dr. Maddox, I love you. | Maddox医生 我爱你 |
[14:13] | Excuse me for just a second. | 稍等一下 |
[14:15] | Where are you going? I’m telling you that I love you. I… | 你要去哪儿 我正在对你表达爱意 我 |
[14:18] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:21] | Too mean, psyche. | 不至于吧 逗你玩儿呢 |
[14:24] | Admittedly, getting rid of Maddox is a Board issue. | 不可否认 解雇Maddox是属于董事会的事情 |
[14:27] | But, as you all know, | 但是 你们都知道的 |
[14:29] | I recently retired to become a full-time mom. | 我最近退休去当全职妈妈了 |
[14:32] | Crap. We forgot Jordan’s retirement party last week. | 糟了 我们忘了上周Jordan的退休派对了 |
[14:34] | I hope we weren’t the only ones. | 希望忘的不只是我们 |
[14:36] | – I really should have gone to your party. – You think? | – 我真应该去你的派对的 – 你说呢 |
[14:39] | Afternoon power walk coming through. | 下午暴走登场 |
[14:44] | Why don’t you guys just get him to help you? | 你们为什么不找他帮忙 |
[14:47] | He has so much dirt on all the Board members | 他手上有所有董事会成员的把柄 |
[14:48] | they’ll do whatever you want. | 能让他们言听计从 |
[14:50] | She’s right, Perry. Let’s roll. | 她说得没错 Perry 咱们走起 |
[14:56] | Big Cat? I need you. | 大喵喵 我需要你 |
[15:00] | If you come with me to Dr.Kelso, I won’t talk to you. | 如果你跟我去见Kelso医生 我就不再和你讲话了 |
[15:02] | There it is. | 这才差不多 |
[15:06] | Hey, Johann. Give me some chocolate. | 嘿 Johann 给我个巧克力 |
[15:10] | Johann, you slut! | Johann 你个淫荡婊 |
[15:13] | These puppies? They pay for themselves. | 这俩小可爱 她们就能抵账 |
[15:17] | – Katie, what you don’t realize… – What are we doing here? | – Katie 你没有意识到的是 – 咱在这儿是干嘛呢 |
[15:20] | – Are you setting her straight? – I’m trying to. | – 你是在给她纠正错误吗 – 我正努力呢 |
[15:23] | – Look, Katie, what you don’t realize… – May I cut in? | – 听着 Katie 你没意识到的是 – 我能插一句吗 |
[15:26] | Go ahead. | 您请 |
[15:28] | My rules for getting by here | 我在这里的处世之道 |
[15:30] | are the same as my rules for getting by in Mexico. | 和我在墨西哥的处世之道一样 |
[15:33] | One, don’t drink the water. Two, party till you drop. | 第一 不许喝水 第二 喝挂了为止 |
[15:37] | Three, everything is negotiable. | 第三 凡事可商量 |
[15:40] | So you want me to go coerce the Board into firing Dr. Maddox. | 所以 你们想让我去强迫董事会把Maddox医生给炒了 |
[15:45] | I’ll tell you what, I’ll think about it over a muffin. | 这么告诉你吧 我会边吃玛芬边考虑 |
[15:48] | – Donny. – Dude. | – Donny – 老兄 |
[15:51] | We need an answer now, Bob. | 我们现在就需要答案 Bob |
[15:53] | Fine. I’ll do it. If you tell me you miss having me as Chief. | 好吧 我干 只要你承认你怀念我做内科主任的时候 |
[15:59] | – So much, sir. – So much. I missed your smell. | – 太怀念了 先生 – 太想了 我想念你的味道 |
[16:01] | Not you two. Him. | 不是你俩 他说 |
[16:05] | You know, you hurt my feelings earlier. | 要知道 你之前伤害了我的感情 |
[16:07] | In my defense, you are a soulless creature from the netherworld | 容我辩解 你是某种来自阴曹地府没有灵魂的生物 |
[16:11] | who doesn’t really have feelings. | 本身就没有什么感情可言 |
[16:14] | Thank you, Donny, but I’ll fight my own battles. | 谢你啊 Donny 但这是属于我一个人的战斗 |
[16:18] | You want Maddox gone, just tell me you miss me. | 你想要Maddox滚蛋 就快说你想我了 |
[16:22] | Fine. But I can’t do it in front of people. | 好吧 但是我不能在人前说 |
[16:26] | Everybody out. Go! | 所有人出去 滚 |
[16:29] | Actually, I think I’m going to need Dr. Reid and Dr. Dorian here | 事实上 我觉得我需要Reid医生和Dorian医生 |
[16:33] | to bear witness. | 在场作证 |
[16:35] | Barbie, Newbie. Back in. | 芭比 菜鸟 回来(后背进去) |
[16:38] | Calm down. There’s like 23 people back in that supply closet. | 淡定 差不多有23个人挤在储藏室里呢 |
[16:42] | And then we saw something amazing. | 之后 我们见证了奇迹 |
[16:44] | Dr. Cox said something nice to Dr. Kelso. | Cox医生赞许了Kelso医生 |
[16:48] | When you were the Chief, you were a jackass and a nightmare | 你当内科主任那会儿 是个十足的混球加噩梦 |
[16:52] | and I hated you a great deal. | 我恨你恨到骨子里了 |
[16:54] | That’s a good start. | 开端不错 |
[16:56] | But I always sensed, | 但是我一直感到 |
[17:00] | well, I always sensed that you were burdened by the job | 我一直感到你为工作背负重担 |
[17:03] | and it wasn’t necessarily who you were as a person. | 那并非是你真正的本性 |
[17:05] | And, every once in a while, you showed a shred of humanity, | 而且时不时地 你还表现出一丁点儿人性来 |
[17:10] | plus you did manage to look the other way a couple times. | 加上有几次你确实睁一只眼闭一只眼了 |
[17:13] | That was pretty good. | 还是不错的 |
[17:15] | So, for all that stuff, Bob, yeah, I miss you. | 所以综上所述 Bob 没错 我挺想念你 |
[17:23] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | – 谢谢 – 不客气 |
[17:26] | Everybody back. | 都回来吧 |
[17:27] | Look, Katie, I’ve seen | 听着 Katie 这里 |
[17:29] | all kinds of people come through this place, | 来来往往 形形色色的人我都见多了 |
[17:31] | tall, short, gay, straight, smart, weird. | 高的 矮的 弯的 直的 聪明的 奇葩的 |
[17:38] | The point is, this childish self-centered attitude | 重点是 你对待他人这种唯我独尊的 |
[17:42] | you keep throwing everyone’s way is nothing new. | 幼稚态度也不是什么新鲜事了 |
[17:45] | You know what’s really driving me crazy? | 你知道哪点让我最受不了吗 |
[17:48] | You keep acting like you know me. | 你总表现得好像你懂我一样 |
[17:50] | Don’t bother with the sob story. | 省省你那些煽情故事吧 |
[17:51] | I’ve been here a long time. I’ve heard it all before. | 我是这里的元老 再悲伤的都听过了 |
[17:54] | Really? Because my dad died when I was six, | 是吗 因为我爸爸在我六岁的时候过世了 |
[17:58] | and to cope, my mom drank herself through most of my childhood. | 我妈接受不了 我童年的大部分时间她都把自己泡在酒精里 |
[18:03] | No one ever did anything for me. | 从没有任何人帮我做过任何事 |
[18:06] | I’ve always had to do it for myself. | 万事我都得亲力亲为 |
[18:08] | – Oh, Katie. – I know. | – 哦 Katie – 就是说 |
[18:12] | Heard it! | 听过了 |
[18:14] | Me, dead mom. J.D., dead dad. | 我 死了妈 J.D.死了爹 |
[18:17] | Elliot, emotionally abusive parents. | Elliot 情感虐待的双亲 |
[18:20] | Dr. Cox, emotionally and physically abusive dead parents, | Cox医生 情感肉体双重虐待的过世双亲 |
[18:23] | which he may have killed. No one’s sure. | 有可能是他手刃的 没人说得准 |
[18:25] | Look, Katie, now that you’re here, | 听着 Katie 你人已经在这儿了 |
[18:29] | it doesn’t matter what crap you have in your past. | 不管你过去有什么操蛋往事都不重要了 |
[18:31] | All that matters is that you leave it there. | 重要的是 你要把那些都留在过去 |
[18:34] | Because this hospital is your home now. | 因为现在这间医院是你的家了 |
[18:36] | And these people are your family. | 而这些人都是你的家人 |
[18:38] | And I can tell you they | 并且我可以告诉你 |
[18:39] | will love you unconditionally if you let them. | 只要你愿意 他们会无条件地爱你 |
[18:42] | But if you don’t, they… Check that. | 但是 如果你不想 他们 听好了 |
[18:46] | We will eat you alive. | 我们会把你活活生吞了 |
[18:58] | Hey, Frank! My favorite board member. | 嘿 Frank 我最喜爱的董事会成员 |
[19:03] | Say hi to your wife for me. | 替我向你老婆问好 |
[19:04] | Oh… | 哦 |
[19:06] | Do you remember that trip we took to Thailand together? | 你还记得咱们一起去泰国的那次旅行吗 |
[19:10] | You still keep in touch with that hermaphrodite you nailed? | 和当时上过的那个双性人还有联系吗 |
[19:14] | What was his name? Lou. | 他叫什么来着 Lou |
[19:18] | The rest was predictable. They fired Maddox. | 剩下的事情就可想而知了 他们炒了Maddox |
[19:22] | Oh! So this is where the party is. | 哦 原来大家是在这儿狂欢呢 |
[19:25] | It’s okay. Go on celebrating. I don’t care. | 没关系 继续庆祝吧 我不在乎 |
[19:28] | I mean, sure, I spent the last three months building a life here. | 当然 过去这三个月我一直努力在这里构建自己的生活 |
[19:31] | Buying a condo, finding a school for my kid, | 买个公寓 给我家孩子找个学校 |
[19:35] | having sex with Mickhead. | 和Mickhead炒饭 |
[19:37] | That doesn’t have to end, baby. | 这个没必要结束 宝贝 |
[19:38] | Oh, yes, it does, Walter. | 哦 是的 要结束 Walter |
[19:40] | You shouldn’t have to strangle me to keep your erection. | 你没必要掐着我脖子来保持勃起 |
[19:43] | I have needs. | 我也有需求的 |
[19:44] | Anyway, you all think that you’ve won, | 无论如何 你们都以为你们赢了 |
[19:48] | but they’re just going | 但他们只会用一个 |
[19:49] | to replace me with someone exactly like me. | 和我一模一样的人来代替我 |
[19:51] | Because nothing ever changes. | 因为什么都是一成不变的 |
[19:52] | People don’t change, relationships don’t change, | 人不会变 人际关系不会变 |
[19:55] | and the medical system will never change either. | 医疗制度也永远不会变的 |
[19:59] | But you guys, go ahead and have fun until the new me gets here. | 但是你们大伙儿继续开心快活吧 直到新的我到来为止 |
[20:03] | It should be a great couple of days. | 应该还有好多天呢 |
[20:05] | And then poof! She was gone. | 然后 噗 她就不见了 |
[20:09] | And I like to think we proved Maddox wrong those next few days. | 在接下来的几天里 我宁愿相信我们证明了Maddox是错的 |
[20:14] | We found a way to work around the system… | 我们找到了变通体制的新方法 |
[20:17] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:18] | Here’s the medicine, Mr. Rosell. I hope that helps. | 这是药 Rosell先生 希望能有效 |
[20:24] | A relationship evolved. | 一段关系升华了 |
[20:28] | – Good morning, Bob. – Perry. | – 早上好 Bob – Perry |
[20:31] | It just goes to show you that with a little help, | 这一切都告诉你 只要一点点帮助 |
[20:34] | anything can change, even interns. | 什么都可以改变 甚至实习生也可以 |
[20:36] | Dr. Reid, I’m not the one | Reid医生 那天不是我 |
[20:38] | that placed that central line the other day. | 插的中央静脉置入导管 |
[20:42] | I just took credit for it. | 我只是无功受誉而已 |
[20:44] | – I’m not gonna do that anymore. – Good. | – 我不会再那么做了 – 很好 |
[20:48] | Any chance you could show me how to place one of those things? | 你有可能插个导管给我示范一下吗 |
[20:52] | Let’s go. | 咱们走吧 |
[21:01] | And action. | 开机 |
[21:02] | Oh, man, those guys, the screws. They worked him over good. | 哦 兄弟 那些恶霸 非人的虐待 把他折磨得惨不忍睹 |
[21:07] | They shivved him with a shank, in the yard of the big house. | 就在监狱外的院子里 他们先是用匕首扎他 |
[21:11] | And they shanked him with a shiv. | 接着又用刀子桶他 |
[21:13] | Just ’cause he was up the river. | 不过是因为他在蹲大狱而已 |
[21:15] | J-boy. The big J. | J君 大佬J |
[21:20] | I thought I saw him, man. | 我以为我看到他了呢 兄弟 |
[21:22] | He’s always in here. | 他一直都深埋于我的心底 |
[21:26] | Johnny. Oh, Johnny. | Johnny 哦 Johnny |