时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Life’s great. | 生活真美好 |
[00:04] | With the Janitor fired, I can walk the halls without fear. | 清洁工被炒了 我可以毫无畏惧地到处走了 |
[00:08] | I don’t even hesitate around corners anymore. | 甚至转弯的时候也不用再犹豫了 |
[00:12] | But maybe I should. | 也许还是犹豫一下好 |
[00:13] | I-can-feel-little-J.D. Five? | “我可以感觉到小J.D.”击掌 |
[00:16] | – No thanks, Todd. – But I can and I want my five. | – 不了 谢了 Todd – 但是我感觉到了 我就要击掌 |
[00:21] | Plus, Elliot and I were | 而且 Elliot和我 |
[00:22] | better friends than we’d been in a long time. | 从没像现在这么要好过 |
[00:24] | We were going to movies. | 我们一起去看电影 |
[00:25] | I really liked that. | 我真的很喜欢 |
[00:26] | Oprah produced it. | 欧普拉制作的哟 |
[00:29] | We were going out to dinner. | 我们一起出去晚餐 |
[00:30] | My salmon was great. | 三文鱼很好吃 |
[00:32] | You know, Oprah owns that restaurant. | 这家餐厅可是欧普拉开的哟 |
[00:34] | And on weekends when I had Sam, she even came over for breakfast. | 甚至周末Sam来我这里的时候 她都跑过来一起吃早餐 |
[00:38] | I could make pancakes, or we can have Oprah O’s. | 我可以做煎饼 或者我们可以吃欧普拉麦片 |
[00:43] | And check this out. | 看着哈 |
[00:45] | Who wants to eat some cereal? | 谁想吃点麦片 |
[00:48] | – That’s funny. – That’s it? | – 挺好玩 – 就这样吗 |
[00:51] | Not only did I rig this box, | 我不仅亲自安装了这个盒子 |
[00:52] | but I got Whitney in Payroll to tape her Oprah voice. | 还让工资部的Whitney录下了她的欧普拉嗓音 |
[00:55] | I’ve been working on this joke for over a week, | 为了这个笑话我都准备一个多星期了 |
[00:57] | and all you can muster is a little chuckle? | 你就这么咯咯笑两声 |
[01:01] | – Who wants to eat some cereal? – Stop. | – 谁想吃点麦片 – 住嘴 |
[01:03] | – Who wants to eat some cereal? – It’s broken. | – 谁想吃点麦片 – 坏了 |
[01:06] | – Who wants to eat some cereal? – Stop it! | – 谁想吃点麦片 – 别说了 |
[01:09] | – Who wants to eat some cereal? – Stop, stupid box! | – 谁想吃点麦片 – 住嘴 蠢盒子 |
[01:16] | Okay, so I’m gonna add a little pressure now, sir. | 好了 我现在要稍微用点力 先生 |
[01:21] | That’s all right. It’s perfectly natural. | 没关系的 这很正常 |
[01:24] | That was you. | 是你放的 |
[01:25] | Yeah, I know. But it’s still perfectly natural. | 我知道 但那也是很正常的 |
[01:28] | Lovely. | 真棒 |
[01:31] | It’s your own fault. | 你自作自受 |
[01:32] | You’re the only attending who sticks around for an entire exam | 主治医生里只有你要求外科会诊 |
[01:34] | when he calls for a surgical consult. | 还要全程在旁边监视的 |
[01:36] | – Why is that? – No reason. | – 为什么 – 不为什么 |
[01:38] | Oh, so you don’t want to say? That’s cool. | 哦 你不想说吗 那好啊 |
[01:40] | I know you hate that I call Carla “Baby” All the time, | 我知道你不喜欢我一直叫Carla”宝贝儿” |
[01:42] | so I’ll just call you “Baby” Until you tell me. | 从现在我就叫你”宝贝儿” 直到你告诉我 |
[01:44] | – Does that sound good, baby? – Don’t do that. | – 听起来如何 宝贝儿 – 别这样 |
[01:46] | Oh, what’s the matter, baby? | 哦 怎么了嘛 宝贝儿 |
[01:47] | Look, surgeons always want to slice people open, | 听着 外科医生总是想给病人开刀 |
[01:49] | whether it’s the best option or not. | 不论手术是不是最好的选择 |
[01:51] | No disrespect, but you’re just not that bright. | 没有不敬的意思 但你可没那么聪明 |
[01:53] | You have no idea how to do anything else. | 除了手术 你就不会考虑其他的可能 |
[01:56] | Unfortunately, sick people are also very, very stupid, | 不幸的是 病人一般也都相当 相当得蠢 |
[01:59] | and will almost always agree to anything | 不论像你这种死尸放血木匠 |
[02:01] | that a bloodletting corpse carpenter, | 告诉他们什么 |
[02:02] | such as yourself, tells them. | 他们都会同意的 |
[02:04] | I simply stay in the room | 我留在病房里 |
[02:05] | to make sure they make the right choice. | 只是为了确保他们做出正确的选择 |
[02:07] | So you don’t trust me? | 原来你是不信任我 |
[02:09] | Oh, that’s right. That is an easier way to say it. | 哦 对 这样说容易多了 |
[02:12] | Baby! Baby! | 宝贝儿 宝贝儿 |
[02:15] | There he is. Right on schedule. | 他来了 准时准点 |
[02:17] | Maybe it was the free muffins for life, | 也许是因为终生免费的玛芬 |
[02:19] | but Dr. Kelso still hangs out here every day. | Kelso医生还是天天呆在这里 |
[02:22] | Morning, everybody. | 大家早上好 |
[02:23] | – Morning, Bob. – Morning, Bob. | – 早上好 Bob – 早上好 Bob |
[02:25] | I’m like Norm in this bitch. | 我就像成天混在酒吧的Norm |
[02:26] | Ted finally said what we were all thinking. | Ted终于问了我们都在想的问题 |
[02:29] | Why are you spending your retirement | 为什么你都退休了 |
[02:31] | hanging around the place you used to work? | 还要整天在你原来工作的地方闲晃 |
[02:35] | It’s so sad. | 太悲哀了 |
[02:37] | By comparison, it almost makes my life seem… | 比起来 让我的生活都显得 |
[02:42] | No, still sad. | 不对 还是很悲哀 |
[02:45] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[02:46] | Seriously, don’t you have anything better to do? | 说真的 你就没别的事可干吗 |
[02:52] | Come on, people. I’ve got tons of stuff going on. | 拜托 大伙儿 我有一堆事要做呢 |
[02:58] | I golf, I play gin with the boys. | 我打高尔夫 和兄弟们玩儿牌 |
[03:00] | In fact, I am just here to stock up on muffins. | 事实上 我来这儿不过是囤积些玛芬 |
[03:04] | Donny, four roadies, please. | Donny 四个路程好伴侣 谢谢 |
[03:08] | Today, Enid and I are | 今天 我和Enid |
[03:10] | leaving to go spend a week in the wine country. | 要去葡萄酒之乡过一周 |
[03:13] | Of course, you know how Enid complains. | 当然了 你们知道Enid多爱抱怨 |
[03:16] | Anyplace I take her is whine country. | 不论带她去哪儿都是”抱怨之乡”啊 |
[03:20] | Thank you, thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 谢谢 |
[03:23] | Anyway, keep my table warm. Adios. | 总之 别让我的桌子闲着啊 拜拜啦 |
[03:28] | What are you doing? | 你这是干啥 |
[03:29] | Oh, that’s the sound I hear in my head whenever people leave. | 哦 有人离开的时候 我脑子总响起这个声音 |
[03:34] | Whatever. I will see you after work. | 随便吧 下班后见吧 |
[03:43] | You should really hesitate before going around corners. | 你转弯之前真该犹豫一下啊 |
[03:45] | I was thinking that earlier. | 我早些时候也这么想呢 |
[03:47] | Hey, since that chief-doctor | 嘿 因为那个炒掉我的 |
[03:48] | person that fired me is gone, I’m back. | 主任医生走了 我就回来了 |
[03:53] | – Yay. – I knew you’d react that way. | – 耶 – 我就知道你是这个反应 |
[03:55] | And since Jimmy, the overly-touchy orderly, | 而且那个过分上下其手的护工Jimmy |
[03:57] | got his job back, too, | 也回来工作了 |
[03:59] | I took the liberty of telling him how much you missed him. | 我就擅做主张地告诉了他你有多想念他 |
[04:01] | – Hey! I missed you, too. What’s new? – Oh, nothing, man. Good… | – 嘿 我也好想你啊 有啥新闻 – 没啥 伙计 好嘛 |
[04:05] | – You seem a little clenched. – Well… | – 你看起来有点紧张啊 – 呃 |
[04:07] | Uh-oh. Found a treasure trove. | 啊哦 找到宝藏了 |
[04:09] | Where’s the gold? | 金子在哪儿呢 |
[04:10] | Take my little pickax and get to it! | 拿上我的小锄头开挖啦 |
[04:12] | Okay, no, no, no, no, no. | 好啦 别 别 别 别 |
[04:13] | – Giggle worm! – Okay. Okay. | – 傻笑虫虫 – 好了 好了 |
[04:15] | – Squiggle worm! – I’ll get my own gold. Thank you. | – 曲线虫虫 – 我的金子我自己挖 谢啦 |
[04:17] | Okay. Welcome back. | 好了 欢迎回来 |
[04:18] | Why? | 为啥啊 |
[04:36] | – See you later, buddy. – Hey, have a good one, guys. | – 回见了 兄弟 – 嘿 玩得开心啊 |
[04:39] | No, wait. Something’s wrong. What is it? | 不对 等等 有点不对头 怎么了 |
[04:43] | It’s Dr. Cox. He’s all up in my business. And… | 是Cox医生啦 他一直盯着我做事 而且 |
[04:48] | Dr. Cox! | Cox医生 |
[04:49] | Hang in there, Bear. | 坚持住 熊熊 |
[04:52] | How did you know that he was hurting? | 你怎么知道他受打击了 |
[04:53] | Did you, like, hear it in his voice? | 你是从他声音里听出来的吗 |
[04:55] | With Turk, I can always | 对于Turk 我总能 |
[04:57] | feel it from his soul, like a wave of heat. | 从他的灵魂感知到 就像一股热流 |
[04:59] | Are you gonna make a joke about how gay that sounds? | 你不打算笑话我们很基情吗 |
[05:01] | Definitely. I just don’t have the words yet. | 当然 我只是还没想好怎么说 |
[05:03] | Well, let me know. | 想好了告诉我 |
[05:08] | Hello, folks. I’m Dr. Christopher Turk. | 你们好 我是Christopher Turk医生 |
[05:11] | You’re right so far. Continue. | 目前为止没错 继续 |
[05:14] | Mr. Halford, Dr. Cox tells | Halford先生 Cox医生告诉我 |
[05:15] | me that you’re in need of a new kidney, | 你需要一个新的肾脏 |
[05:16] | and I understand your wife wants to be the donor. | 我知道你的妻子愿意做捐献者 |
[05:19] | So what do you say we run | 那么我们来做些测试 |
[05:20] | some tests and see if she’s a match, okay? | 看看她是否可以配型 好吗 |
[05:22] | Dr. Cox said you’re the best surgeon here, so I’m fine. | Cox医生说你是这里最棒的外科医生 我很放心 |
[05:26] | – Right on. See you guys later. – Okay. | – 对极了 那回见吧 – 好的 |
[05:29] | Now, I don’t understand. If I’m the best surgeon here, | 我就不明白了 如果我是这里最好的外科医生 |
[05:32] | how come you’re always looking over my shoulder? | 那为什么你还总监视我工作 |
[05:33] | Oh, give me a break, would you? | 哦 让我歇歇吧 成不 |
[05:35] | Saying someone is “The best surgeon” | 说某人是”最好的外科医生” |
[05:37] | is like saying someone is the smartest cast member of The Hills. | 就好像是说某人是<好莱坞女孩>里最聪明的演员一样 |
[05:41] | Let’s face it. It’s just not that | 面对现实吧 在外科这个 |
[05:43] | tough to float to the top of the surgical toilet. | 大染缸里想浮到顶端并没那么难 |
[05:46] | Take your fellow cutter, The Todd. | 比如你的这位切割工同事Todd |
[05:48] | Now, he is also deemed | 他也被认为 |
[05:50] | competent enough to perform a kidney transplant | 足以胜任给那位先生 |
[05:52] | on that gentleman right there. | 进行肾脏移植手术 |
[05:54] | Yet observe. | 不过看着啊 |
[05:56] | – Say Todd, what’s for lunch today? – Not sure, bro. | – 嘿 Todd 今天中午吃什么 – 没想好呢 兄弟 |
[06:00] | This time I’ll just move my lips as if I’m speaking, | 这次我只动动嘴唇假装在说话 |
[06:04] | and his tiny surgeon brain will tell him | 而他那小得可怜的外科医生大脑 |
[06:07] | the glass is now just too darn thick to hear through. | 会告诉他是玻璃现在变得太厚了 所以听不到我说话 |
[06:14] | Can’t hear you through the glass, dude. | 隔着玻璃听不到啊 伙计 |
[06:20] | – Wow. – Wow, what? | – 哇哦 – 哇哦个啥 |
[06:30] | It’s true! You’re back! | 是真的 你回来了 |
[06:33] | – I’m so happy. – You don’t look happy. | – 我好开心 – 你看起来可不开心 |
[06:36] | It’s… I don’t smile a whole lot, | 是因为 我不经常笑 |
[06:38] | and lately, when I try to, it hurts. | 而且近来每当我想笑 就好疼 |
[06:40] | – But trust me, I’m happy. – Return of the king, huh? | – 但是相信我 我很开心 – 王者归来 对不 |
[06:44] | Yeah. I can’t tell you how much I’ve missed having you around… | 是啊 你不知道我有多想念你在的时候 |
[06:49] | Jimmy, I’m really not comfortable with that. | Jimmy 你这样我真的很不舒服 |
[06:51] | Jimmy, downstairs. | Jimmy 下楼去 |
[06:53] | No problem. See you guys later. | 没问题 回见啦 |
[06:57] | I’m gonna have to teach you his command words. | 我得教教你对他的指令用语 |
[06:59] | Awesome. | 太棒了 |
[07:00] | Ow! | 嗷 |
[07:04] | I’m starving. There’s a | 我饿死了 |
[07:05] | Coffee Bucks up there, let’s grab something. | 这边有家巴克咖啡 咱们吃点东西吧 |
[07:07] | I’ve got it. The only way that moment you had with Turk | 想到了 唯一能比你和Turk |
[07:09] | could have been any gayer would be if you two went home | 刚才那一刻更加基情的就是你俩回家 |
[07:11] | and actually made love afterwards. | 然后真的上床做爱了 |
[07:16] | No, Elliot. Stop! | 不 Elliot 别说了 |
[07:18] | You know I automatically picture | 你知道我总会自动 |
[07:20] | any visual image someone puts in my head. | 脑补出别人描述的景象啊 |
[07:22] | You can’t do that. It’s embarrassing. | 别这样 太尴尬了 |
[07:25] | But not as embarrassing as this. | 但是没这个尴尬 |
[07:28] | Dr. Kelso? Aren’t you supposed to be on vacation? | Kelso医生 你不是应该在度假吗 |
[07:32] | Crap. | 见鬼 |
[07:34] | Thanks for tagging in for me, | 谢谢你帮我啊 |
[07:36] | Teddy. I really need to ease myself back in. | Teddy 我真得慢慢适应回来的生活 |
[07:38] | Mopping is not like riding a bike. That’s for sure. | 拖地可不像骑自行车 这是肯定的 |
[07:41] | No problem. Hey, Dr. Turk, did you see who’s back? | 没问题 嘿 Turk医生 你看到谁回来了吗 |
[07:47] | – Hey. – I know, right? | – 嘿 – 真棒 对吧 |
[07:50] | – Oh, that sucks. – What? | – 哦 太糟了 – 怎么了 |
[07:52] | It’s my kidney transplant patient. His wife’s not… | 是我的肾脏移植病人 他的妻子不 |
[07:54] | I apologize. I said “What,” But I meant “Move it along.” | 抱歉 我说”怎么了” 但我的意思是”赶紧走” |
[08:01] | By the way, what happened | 顺便问一下 他们之前 |
[08:03] | to the janitor they hired to replace you? | 雇来代替你的清洁工哪儿去了 |
[08:08] | We’re going to have to let you go, Marv. But, stiff upper lip. | 我们不得不让你走了 Marv 但是你要坚强啊 |
[08:12] | – I’m sorry, Dr. Itor. – Call me Jan. | – 对不起 工医生 – 叫我清洁吧 |
[08:17] | – I heard he quit. – Huh. | – 听说他辞职了 – 嗯 |
[08:21] | Mopping’s hard. | 拖地好难 |
[08:23] | You’re working against yourself there. Go faster. | 是你自己老跟自己较劲儿 快拖 |
[08:28] | I bet you can’t wait to call all your friends | 我打赌你们肯定等不及要打给所有的朋友 |
[08:31] | and tell them how pathetic I am. | 告诉他们我有多悲哀了吧 |
[08:33] | Actually, sir, we young people are more into texting these days. | 先生 其实现在我们年轻人更喜欢发短信 |
[08:37] | J.D., be sensitive. | J.D. 有点同情心 |
[08:38] | Don’t act like you’re at a | 别表现的好像你在看 |
[08:39] | ping-pong match between a ninja and Bigfoot. | 一场忍者和大脚怪的乒乓球比赛 |
[08:41] | I know that made no sense, | 我知道那说不通 |
[08:43] | but he’s totally there now in his head. | 但他现在已经完全入戏了 |
[08:44] | Look at his eyes. | 看他的眼睛 |
[08:49] | – Look at that. – He should be out for a while. | – 好家伙 – 他得看一阵子了 |
[08:53] | I just have a lot more free time than I thought. | 我只是比我想象的有太多空闲时间了 |
[08:57] | Enid and I were going to travel all over the country, | 我和Enid本想游遍全国 |
[09:00] | but we don’t have the cash right now. | 但现在我们没那么多钱 |
[09:04] | Elliot, stop doing that! | Elliot 别再这样了 |
[09:06] | – Well, who won the ping-pong game? – The Sasquatch. | – 谁赢了乒乓球比赛 – 大脚怪 |
[09:09] | Then Turk and I took him to a carnival to celebrate. | 然后我和Turk带他去嘉年华庆祝 |
[09:12] | Man, that hairy bastard loves funnel cake. | 老天 那个大毛怪超爱吃油炸糕 |
[09:14] | Amazing. | 惊为天人 |
[09:16] | Now it’s time to split before he shares something so personal | 现在是时候跑路了 免得他开始分享他的私事 |
[09:19] | that we’re trapped here forever. | 那我们就永远困在这儿了 |
[09:21] | We should probably get going… | 我们差不多该走了 |
[09:22] | The last thing I expected was to be an old man | 我最不希望发生的事就是 |
[09:25] | with no idea what the hell to do with his life. | 老了老了却完全不知道该做些什么 |
[09:31] | Tom, I’m sorry, but Darcy was not a kidney match, | Tom 很抱歉 Darcy和你的肾脏匹配不成功 |
[09:34] | so we need to get you on the transplant list right away | 我们需要马上把你排到器官移植名单上 |
[09:36] | – so we can find a new donor. – Wrong. | – 这样才可以再找到一个新的捐赠者 – 错 |
[09:39] | – You didn’t even hear what I told him. – What did you tell him? | – 你都没听我跟他说了什么 – 你说了啥 |
[09:42] | – Well, I basically I told him… – Wrong! | – 我只是告诉他 – 错 |
[09:44] | Great news, folks. I had occasion to speak with Dr. Quinlan here. | 好消息 各位 我刚刚和这里的Quinlan医生谈了谈 |
[09:52] | Anyway, do you see his kidney patient, Mr. Brinkley? | 看到他的肾脏病人了吗 Brinkley先生 |
[09:56] | It turns out that his wife is not a donor match for him, either. | 结果他的妻子和他的肾脏也不匹配 |
[10:00] | And in the coincidence of the day, | 巧合的是 |
[10:02] | she is a match for you, sir, | 她和你是匹配的 先生 |
[10:04] | and you, Mrs. Halford, are a match for him. | 而你 Halford太太 和他是匹配的 |
[10:07] | We do the old switcheroo, and everybody wins. | 我们来个夫妻互换游戏 大家都开心啦 |
[10:11] | So when would I get my new kidney? | 那我什么时候能得到新肾脏呢 |
[10:13] | Mr. Brinkley has been on dialysis for quite some time, | Brinkley先生已经做了一段时间的透析了 |
[10:16] | so Darcy, we’re going to have to get him your kidney | 所以Darcy 我们得先尽快把你的肾脏 |
[10:18] | just as soon as possible. | 移植给他 |
[10:19] | And Tom, we’ll schedule your surgery for next week. | Tom 我们会把你的手术会安排在下周 |
[10:24] | Look, Dr. Kelso, leaving any job is tough. | 听着 Kelso医生 离开任何工作都很难 |
[10:27] | I remember when my cousin got fired from her job. | 我记得我的表姐被炒了以后 |
[10:30] | She was so depressed, because it was the only salon in town | 她非常沮丧 因为那是城里唯一的发廊 |
[10:32] | and all she ever wanted to do was cut hair. | 而她最想做的就是剪头发 |
[10:35] | Here it comes. | 要来了 |
[10:36] | Both Dr. Kelso and I had | 我和Kelso医生 |
[10:37] | heard enough of Elliot’s inspirational stories | 都听过足够多Elliot发人深省的故事 |
[10:40] | to know that they invariably end with someone killing themselves. | 结局总是不可避免地有人自杀 |
[10:43] | But then she moved… | 但是后来她搬走了 |
[10:44] | Huh, maybe not. | 呃 也许不是 |
[10:46] | …to a better place. | 到了一个更好的地方 |
[10:47] | Or maybe so. | 或者就是那样 |
[10:49] | Look, give yourself a little time. | 听着 给你自己一点时间 |
[10:51] | You’ll figure out how to be happy. I promise. | 你会想到怎样才会开心的 我保证 |
[10:55] | I’m never ready for half the stuff that people say. | 我永远都想象不到人们会说什么 |
[10:58] | Whether it’s an answer you didn’t expect… | 不论是你没想到的答案 |
[11:00] | So how’d you get hired back? | 你是怎么被雇回来的 |
[11:02] | I didn’t. Technically, I don’t work here. | 我没有啊 严格来说 我不在这里工作 |
[11:07] | …A shocker from a patient… | 来自病人的打击 |
[11:10] | We’ve been talking, | 我们谈过了 |
[11:11] | and we don’t want to trade kidneys with the Brinkleys. | 我们不想和Brinkley夫妇交换肾脏 |
[11:14] | We’ll go on the transplant list. | 还是把我们排在移植名单上吧 |
[11:18] | …or this. | 或者这个 |
[11:19] | Thanks. I really appreciate you two trying to cheer me up. | 谢了 真的很感激你俩给我打气 |
[11:23] | Actually, that’s wasn’t unexpected, but this was… | 事实上 这倒没什么意外 但这个是 |
[11:26] | Well, it’s nice to see you two dating again. | 看到你俩又重新约会了真好 |
[11:35] | It was time to demand an explanation. | 是时候要求得到一个解释了 |
[11:37] | Why would you think we’re dating? | 你为什么会觉得我们在约会呢 |
[11:39] | Why won’t they do the kidney switch? | 为什么他们不肯交换肾脏呢 |
[11:43] | If you weren’t hired back, why are you here working? | 如果你没有被雇回来 那你为什么还要在这里工作 |
[11:46] | I’m not. You are. | 我没有啊 是你在工作 |
[11:51] | J.D. And I are just friends, Dr. Kelso. | 我和J.D.只是朋友 Kelso医生 |
[11:53] | I mean, we just like hanging out together. | 我们只是喜欢在一起打发时间 |
[11:55] | We rent movies, go on hikes. | 租点电影了 去远足了 |
[11:57] | On Sunday nights, we do our laundry together. | 周日晚上 我们一起洗衣服 |
[11:59] | Did you know that Elliot’s granny panties | 你知道Elliot的奶奶内裤 |
[12:01] | are actually her granny’s panties? | 真的是她奶奶的吗 |
[12:03] | It’s just one pair, J.D. Excuse me for being sentimental. | 就一条好不好 J.D. 请原谅我这么念旧 |
[12:06] | So, basically, you two do | 所以基本上来说 你俩 |
[12:08] | everything a normal couple does except have sex? | 会做一切正常情侣做的事 除了上床 |
[12:11] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[12:13] | Sounds awesome. | 听起来好棒 |
[12:14] | Pardon me. I’ve had nine coffees in two hours. | 抱歉 两个小时里我喝了九杯咖啡 |
[12:17] | Time to drain. | 该放水了 |
[12:21] | This is a new shirt. | 这可是件新衬衫 |
[12:23] | Hey, do you ever still think of me in that way? | 嘿 你还那样幻想过我吗 |
[12:25] | What way? | 什么样 |
[12:27] | You know, in a sexual way. | 你知道 性方面 |
[12:38] | Sometimes. Do you ever think of me that way? | 有时吧 你有那样幻想过我吗 |
[12:45] | Sometimes. Put your shirt back on. | 有时吧 把衬衫穿上 |
[12:49] | I’m just flipping it so you can’t see the stain. | 我只是反过来穿 这样就看不到污渍了 |
[12:52] | And then I finally said it. | 然后我终于说出口了 |
[12:54] | Do you think maybe we should talk about us? | 你觉得也许我们该谈论一下”我们”了吗 |
[12:59] | Maybe we should. | 也许吧 |
[13:01] | And just like that, it was | 就这样 我们好像 |
[13:02] | as if we were off in our own little world. | 被隔绝在只属于我俩的小小世界中 |
[13:07] | My guy needs a kidney now. Why wouldn’t the Halfords say “Yes”? | 我的病人现在需要肾脏 为什么Halford夫妇会不同意呢 |
[13:10] | Because they’re in no rush. | 因为他们不着急 |
[13:12] | Plus, the Halfords don’t know the Brinkleys, | 而且Halford夫妇不认识Brinkley夫妇 |
[13:14] | so they don’t trust them. | 所以他们不信任他们 |
[13:15] | We’re screwed. | 我们搞砸了 |
[13:17] | Awesome. | 棒 |
[13:18] | In The Todd’s world, if anybody gets screwed, it’s a good thing. | 在Todd的世界里 只要有人”搞”了 就是件好事 |
[13:22] | Of course it is. | 当然了 |
[13:26] | Look, I’m here because I want to be here. | 听着 我在这里是因为我想在这里 |
[13:28] | But don’t worry, I’m gonna get my job back. | 但是别担心 我会把工作要回来的 |
[13:30] | Oh, good. What’s your plan? | 哦 真不错 你的计划是啥 |
[13:32] | I just told it to you. I’m here, | 刚告诉你了啊 我在这里 |
[13:34] | therefore I will get my job back. | 因此我会把工作要回来 |
[13:36] | – You’re making my head hurt. – Now, we both know that’s not me. | – 你让我头都疼了 – 咱俩都知道那可不是因为我 |
[13:39] | That’s from when you were | 是因为你还是婴儿时 |
[13:40] | a baby and a marble fountain fell on you. | 一个大理石喷泉砸你身上了 |
[13:42] | Sometimes my mom kept my crib in the driveway. | 我妈妈有时候会把摇篮放在车道上 |
[13:45] | Mine, too. But I’ve lived my life by a very specific credo. | 我妈也是 但我的生活有个非常明确的信条 |
[13:49] | “Everything works out for me.” | “我能解决一切问题” |
[13:51] | There is no way this works out for us. | 我们肯定解决不了这个问题 |
[13:53] | The Halfords are stubborn people. | Halford夫妇都是固执的人 |
[13:56] | I’ve got an idea. | 我有个办法 |
[13:59] | If the Halfords don’t | 如果Halford夫妇 |
[14:00] | trust the Brinkleys to come through for them, | 不信任Brinkley夫妇也会帮他们 |
[14:02] | we can just do the surgery simultaneously | 那我们就同时进行手术 |
[14:04] | and take trust out as an issue. | 就不会有信不信任的问题了 |
[14:06] | That guy is such a jerk. | 那家伙真是个混蛋 |
[14:08] | Don’t worry, he can’t hear me through the glass. | 别担心 隔着玻璃他听不到我说话 |
[14:15] | Do you want me to go first? | 要我先说吗 |
[14:18] | Elliot, I’ve never been able to get over the idea of us. | Elliot 我从来没有真正放弃过我们 |
[14:23] | I’m still crazy about you. | 我仍然为你着迷 |
[14:24] | I don’t really know what you want me to say. | 我不知道你想让我说什么 |
[14:26] | Maybe you could tell me if you feel the same way. | 也许你可以告诉我你是否也有同样的感觉 |
[14:29] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[14:30] | Maybe you could say it without sounding angry. | 也许你可以别听起来这么生气地说 |
[14:33] | But J.D., you crushed me. | 但是J.D. 你让我心碎了 |
[14:35] | I mean, I gave you my love and you threw it back in my face, | 我向你双手奉上我的爱 你却无情地丢回我脸上 |
[14:37] | and pretty much scarred me romantically. | 给我留下了严重的感情创伤 |
[14:40] | I mean, now I’m doomed to | 现在我被伤得注定 |
[14:41] | a life of gravitating to safe, boring guys | 这辈子只能吸引可靠但是无聊到死的男人 |
[14:43] | who I don’t really love, | 那些我不会真正爱上的人 |
[14:44] | and I’m repelled by the ones I care for deeply. | 反而排斥那些我深切喜欢的人 |
[14:47] | – So thank you for that. – Look, if it helps, you hurt me, too. | – 真是谢谢你啊 – 如果这么说能让你好受点 你也伤了我啊 |
[14:51] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[14:52] | There were so many times I wanted to be with you so badly, | 多少次我那么渴望能和你在一起 |
[14:54] | and you shot me down. | 你却拒绝了我 |
[14:56] | Like when we first met, or when you wanted to be sex buddies. | 比如我们刚认识的时候 或者你只想做炮友的时候 |
[15:03] | Oh, yeah. | 哦 对耶 |
[15:05] | But that’s when I found work so overwhelming, | 但那时我觉得工作压力太大 |
[15:07] | and I didn’t want you… | 而且我不想你 |
[15:08] | Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. | 废话 废话 废话 |
[15:10] | I’m sorry. We’ve just | 对不起 只是 |
[15:11] | been down this road so many times, you know? | 这条路我们已经走过太多次了 |
[15:14] | I mean, seriously, doesn’t even talking about it | 说真的 光是讨论这些 |
[15:16] | just make you hate yourself a little bit? | 就没让你觉得有点厌恶自己吗 |
[15:19] | I can’t tell if I’m just | 我也分不清是 |
[15:20] | doing the normal amount of hating myself, | 一般程度的讨厌自己 |
[15:21] | or if I’m at a slightly higher level of self-loathing. | 还是稍微更高级一层的自我憎恶 |
[15:25] | – You’re too hard on yourself. – No, I’m not. | – 你对自己太苛刻了 – 才没有 |
[15:27] | I’m just stupid and ugly and I have a pig face. | 我只是又蠢又丑 还长了张臭猪脸 |
[15:30] | Do you think we’re just back here again because we’re both lonely | 你觉得我们又回到这一步 是不是因为我们都很孤单 |
[15:34] | and neither one of us has had any physical contact for months? | 而且几个月都没跟任何人有身体接触了 |
[15:37] | – I’ve had physical contact. – With who? | – 我可有身体接触的 – 和谁啊 |
[15:40] | All the energy’s in you. I’m just opening the channels. | 能量其实都聚集在你体内 我只是帮你打开通道 |
[15:45] | There it is. There it is. | 就是这样 就是这样 |
[15:48] | I’d rather not talk about it. | 我不太想说这个 |
[15:50] | Looks like everybody got through with flying colors. | 看来大家都成功地解决问题了 |
[15:52] | Well, congratulations there, Gandhi. | 祝贺你啊 甘地 |
[15:54] | Your ability to bring people together is very powerful. | 你团结大家的能力真是强悍呐 |
[15:57] | Much like… Gandhi. | 简直就像 甘地 |
[16:00] | That means a lot to me. | 你这么说对我意义重大啊 |
[16:02] | Because I’m just so desperate for your approval. | 因为我真是太想得到你的认可了 |
[16:07] | What the… What’s his problem? | 搞什 他怎么回事 |
[16:10] | Is he still mad at me? | 还在生我的气吗 |
[16:13] | Maybe. I can’t be sure. | 也许吧 我也不好说啊 |
[16:16] | You know, the Brinkleys never | 要知道 Halford夫妇从来就 |
[16:17] | gave the Halfords a reason to be skeptical. | 没什么理由去怀疑Brinkley夫妇 |
[16:19] | Life would be so much | 如果大家都可以 |
[16:21] | easier if everybody just trusted each other. | 相互信任 那生活会变得轻松得多 |
[16:29] | We have so much history, most of it bad. | 我们有太多的过往 大部分还是糟糕的 |
[16:32] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:34] | – How can we ever get past that? – We can’t. | – 我们怎么才能忘掉那些呢 – 忘不掉的 |
[16:37] | Oh, good. That makes me feel better. | 哦 真不错 这么说让我感觉好多了 |
[16:39] | But maybe we can remember all our pitfalls like a roadmap. | 但它们也许可以成为地图一般让我们避免重蹈覆辙 |
[16:42] | Maybe this time we can avoid all the drama. | 也许这次我们可以不再有那些戏剧化状况 |
[16:45] | We don’t have to be that couple | 我们不必成为那种 |
[16:46] | where one of us says they’re moving out of town, | 情侣之间的一方要搬到别的地方去 |
[16:49] | the other one has to rush to the airport to stop them. | 而另一方不得不冲向飞机场去阻拦对方 |
[16:51] | We don’t have to argue about whether or not we were “On a break.” | 我们也不必争论当时我们是不是处于”分手期” |
[16:55] | You watched that Friends marathon last night, didn’t you? | 你昨晚又来了场<老友记>马拉松 是不是 |
[16:57] | I did. I loved it. | 是啊 我爱死了 |
[16:59] | The point is, Elliot, you’re a lot stronger than you used to be. | 重点是 Elliot 你比以前坚强得多 |
[17:04] | I mean, I’ve changed, too. I have a beard now. | 而我也改变了 我现在有胡子了 |
[17:08] | Do you still let that inner voice of yours control you? | 你现在还任你内心的声音掌控你吗 |
[17:11] | This is getting too serious. Kick her! Kick her in the head! | 这事儿可严重了 踢她 踢她脑袋 |
[17:15] | – Not as much. – Hmm. | – 不怎么听了 – 嗯 |
[17:17] | Paycheck time, everyone. | 领工资啦 各位 |
[17:20] | Come on, Whitney. I like it when you do it like Oprah. | 拜托 Whitney 我喜欢你模仿欧普拉的声音说 |
[17:23] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[17:24] | Who wants to get a paycheck? | 谁想要领工资 |
[17:27] | You get a paycheck! You get a paycheck! You get a paycheck! | 你的工资 你的工资 你的工资 |
[17:31] | You gotta go, man. | 你得走了 兄弟 |
[17:33] | Everyone’s gonna see when she doesn’t have a check for you. | 她不发你的工资的话 大家都会看到的 |
[17:35] | It’ll be humiliating. | 那就太丢人了 |
[17:37] | Look, you can’t just say | 听着 事情不是你说 |
[17:38] | things are going to work out and then they do. | 能解决 它们就真的自己解决了 |
[17:41] | That’s not how the world… | 这个世界不是 |
[17:43] | – Excuse me? I didn’t get mine. – Who are you? | – 不好意思 还没发我工资 – 您哪位 |
[17:47] | I’m the Janitor. See? Actually, I’m the old janitor. | 清洁工 看到没 其实我是以前的清洁工 |
[17:51] | I replaced the janitor that replaced me. | 我代替了来替代我的清洁工 |
[17:53] | So… I’m still in the system. | 所以我还是在职的 |
[17:55] | I’ll go get you a check. | 我这就去拿你的工资 |
[17:57] | Didn’t mean to cut you off, Ted. You were saying? | 不是故意打断你的 Ted 你刚才说到 |
[18:01] | Oh. Yeah, there you go. Mop it off. Mop it off. | 行了 拖拖地就好了 拖拖地就好了 |
[18:08] | Mrs. Winter, this is Dr. Turk. | Winter太太 这位是Turk医生 |
[18:11] | He’s going to give you an exam | 他会给你做个检查 |
[18:12] | and explain all your surgical options to you. | 再向你介绍一下所有可供外科手术方式 |
[18:16] | One second. Hey. You’re leaving? | 稍等 嘿 你要走吗 |
[18:19] | Please don’t make me have second thoughts | 请别问这种蠢问题 |
[18:20] | by asking very stupid questions. | 让我改变主意 |
[18:22] | – So, what, you trust surgeons now? – No. I trust you. | – 这么说 你现在相信外科医生了 – 不 我相信你 |
[18:31] | I know we’re talking, but it | 我知道我们在讨论问题 |
[18:32] | still feels like we’re being so careful, you know? | 但感觉我们还都是小心翼翼的 |
[18:34] | We’re just scared. | 我们只是害怕 |
[18:37] | I made so many mistakes in my life because I was scared. | 因为害怕我这辈子做了好多错事 |
[18:41] | It’s the reason I bailed | 因为害怕 你说”我爱你” |
[18:42] | when you said “I love you,” It’s the reason… | 的时候 我退缩了 因为害怕 |
[18:44] | Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. | 废话 废话 废话 |
[18:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:50] | But I am scared of ending our friendship. | 但是我也害怕失去我们的友谊 |
[18:52] | What if I get hurt again? | 如果我再受伤怎么办 |
[18:53] | And what if you’ve picked up a new STD? | 如果你又得了性病怎么办 |
[18:55] | For the last time, that was not an STD. | 最后一次告诉你 那不是性病 |
[18:57] | It was a urinary tract infection, | 那是尿路感染 |
[18:58] | and I got it from having sex with you in a pond. | 是因为和你在池塘里做爱才得上的 |
[19:01] | Yeah, you did. | 是啊 确实 |
[19:03] | I’ll tell you what else I don’t want to deal with. | 告诉你还有件我不想面对的事 |
[19:05] | – All the judgment from everyone else. – Oh. | – 别人的眼光 – 噢 |
[19:07] | Dr. Cox, Jordan, even Turk and Carla. | Cox医生 Jordan 甚至Turk和Carla |
[19:10] | I mean, it’s almost enough of a reason not to do anything. | 就这个理由也足以让我们啥也别做了 |
[19:14] | Hogwash! | 胡扯 |
[19:15] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[19:17] | That ridiculous drivel you just said. | 刚才你们说的蠢话呗 |
[19:21] | Oh, but who am I to talk? | 但我又有什么资格说呢 |
[19:24] | Here I am eating some kind of a banana-nut-sawdust muffin | 我还在这儿吃着某种香蕉果仁木屑味儿玛芬 |
[19:29] | and hiding out in this crappy excuse for a Coffee Bucks. | 顶着个垃圾借口躲在巴克咖啡里 |
[19:34] | Who the hell cares what anybody else thinks? | 管别人怎么想呢 |
[19:41] | Just look into your heart | 看清自己的内心 |
[19:42] | and do whatever the hell makes you happy. | 去做任何能让自己开心的事 |
[19:53] | That’s right, Ted, I’m back. I love it here. | 没错 Ted 我回来了 我就喜欢这儿 |
[19:57] | Donny! Moist! | Donny 好湿润 |
[20:01] | Elliot and I were tempted to take Dr. Kelso’s advice, | 我和Elliot打算接受Kelso医生的建议 |
[20:04] | because often when you do what makes you happy, | 因为通常当你做了会让自己开心的事 |
[20:06] | things have a way of working out. | 一切问题自然都会迎刃而解 |
[20:09] | Actually, I normally get paid twice this. | 其实 我一般工资是这两倍 |
[20:11] | Hmm. My mistake. I’ll be right back. | 呃 我的错 马上回来 |
[20:15] | But it also occurred to us that you can have the best intentions | 但我们也意识到有时即使你的本意良好 |
[20:20] | and still fall back into old habits. | 难免也会绕回老习惯 |
[20:23] | Shh. Get out of here. | 嘘 赶紧走 |
[20:29] | So I guess the real answer is that there is no easy answer. | 所以我想真正的答案是根本没有简单的答案 |
[20:33] | You just have to go for it or not. | 你只能尽力争取或者畏缩不前 |
[20:40] | – This seems like a good idea. – Who cares? | – 看起来是个好主意 – 谁在乎啊 |
[21:00] | I’m just gonna need to engage my legs. | 我得用上我的腿 |
[21:02] | – Okay. – All right. | – 好吧 – 好的 |
[21:04] | – Oh! – This is just to brace you. Right? Right? | – 噢 – 这样能让你精神振奋起来 对吧 对吧 |
[21:06] | You’re a wizard. | 你就是个巫师 |
[21:08] | We just gotta work this out. | 我们得锻炼锻炼这里 |
[21:10] | Let it flow out. | 循环起来 |
[21:12] | Let it flow out. | 循环起来吧 |
[21:14] | And cut! | 停机 |
[21:15] | You like that, don’t you? | 你喜欢这样 对不 |
[21:16] | Yeah, I… God help me, Jimmy. I do. | 是啊 噢天哪 Jimmy 我爱死了 |
[21:21] | There it is. Let it go. | 对了 放松 |
[21:23] | – Deeper, please. – Yes, sir. Yes, sir. | – 请再深一点儿 – 好的 好的 |