时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Hello. If it’s all right with everyone, | 大家好 如果各位不介意的话 |
[00:05] | I’d like to begin this morning’s rounds with a joke. Denise. | 今早的巡房我想以一则笑话开始 Denise |
[00:08] | Mmm, I don’t really have one. | 我还真没有 |
[00:10] | No, I meant that you were the joke. | 不 我是说你就是一个笑话 |
[00:12] | Good one. | 真不错 |
[00:13] | Thanks. I thought of it this morning while I was watching you | 多谢 今早我看着你努力想把导尿管插进 |
[00:16] | try to jam a catheter into Mr. Hazleton. | Hazleton先生身体时想到的 |
[00:18] | Yeah. He was a screamer. | 是啊 他可爱尖叫了 |
[00:21] | Ya, ya. | 呀 呀 |
[00:22] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[00:23] | I’m Sonja, but everybody calls me Sunny. | Sonja 但别人都叫我Sunny |
[00:26] | Is it because of your haunting resemblance to Sonny Bono? | 是因为你与Sonny Bono惊人的相似吗 |
[00:29] | – Who’s that? – Moving on to our next patient. | – 那是谁 – 来看下一位病人 |
[00:31] | Mr. Francone has been in a coma for well over a year. | Francone先生已经陷入昏迷一年多了 |
[00:35] | His organs are starting to fail | 他的各个器官已经开始衰竭 |
[00:37] | and he probably won’t be with us very much longer. | 很有可能已经没有太多时间了 |
[00:39] | The most important thing to | 在他弥留之际 |
[00:41] | remember during his final hours here on Earth is, | 要记住的最重要的是 |
[00:44] | do not ever come to me and ask me questions | 永远不要过来问我 |
[00:47] | about how to treat him. He’s a potato. | 该怎样治疗他 他就是一土豆了 |
[00:50] | If you do, my answer will always be the same. | 如果你非要问 我的答案将会始终如一 |
[00:54] | Sour cream, chives, and, if I haven’t had any protein that day, | 酸奶油 细香葱 如果那天我还没有摄入任何蛋白质 |
[00:57] | maybe just a sprinkling of some of those bacon bits. | 也许再撒上点儿培根碎 |
[01:00] | Oh, my God. His hand, it moved! | 老天爷 他的手动了 |
[01:06] | Kidding. | 逗你们玩儿 |
[01:07] | The man’s a potato. | 这男的是一土豆了 |
[01:11] | Dr. Reid, no offense, but have you been drinking? | Reid医生 无意冒犯 但你是不是喝酒了 |
[01:15] | Oh, no. I read that shampooing with beer is good for your hair. | 哦 没有 我读到用啤酒洗头对头发有好处 |
[01:18] | So, I’m all sudsed up in the shower this morning | 今早我洗澡时全身覆满啤酒沫 |
[01:20] | and the hot water dies. | 结果没热水了 |
[01:22] | So, now I’ve got to spend the entire day smelling like a brewery | 所以一整天我都闻起来像个移动的啤酒厂 |
[01:24] | because there’s no way | 因为我不可能 |
[01:24] | that I’m going to rinse off with ice water. | 用冷水来冲洗 |
[01:26] | See, this dress only works without a bra, | 穿这件衣服不能戴文胸 |
[01:28] | so if I get cold, it looks like I’m smuggling candy corns. | 如果我一变冷 看上去就跟在走私玉米糖似的(凸点) |
[01:31] | Hi, Peggy. This is Dr. Mahoney. | 嗨 Peggy 这位是Mahoney医生 |
[01:34] | She’s going to help me take care of you. | 她会帮我照顾你 |
[01:36] | – What’s that smell? – It’s my hair, okay? | – 什么味儿 – 是我的头发 好吗 |
[01:38] | Peggy’s got a touch of pneumonia, but she’s gonna pull through. | Peggy有轻微肺炎 但她会恢复健康的 |
[01:41] | I wish my husband was here. He passed away several months ago. | 真希望我先生在这儿 他几个月前去世了 |
[01:45] | – That sucks. – It totally sucks. | – 真糟糕 – 糟糕透了 |
[01:48] | We were together for 53 years. | 我们在一起53年了 |
[01:52] | I’m sorry, Peggy, is it cold in here? | 抱歉 Peggy 这里很冷吗 |
[01:53] | ‘Cause it just feels a little freezing. | 感觉上有点儿冻人啊 |
[01:55] | I’m just gonna get a sweatshirt. | 我去拿件汗衫 |
[01:59] | I don’t know, just hearing about how much that old patient | 我也说不上来 只是听到那个老病人那么想念她的 |
[02:01] | missed her husband made me think of you. | 丈夫 这让我想到了你 |
[02:05] | And a deep, wet tongue-kiss right back at you. | 回给你一个深深的湿湿的舌吻 |
[02:10] | – Was that J.D.? – No, it’s my dad. | – 那是J.D.吗 – 不 是我老爸 |
[02:13] | – Of course it was J.D. – Oh, that’s good. | – 那当然是J.D. – 这还差不多 |
[02:16] | That old broad and her dead husband got my engine revving, too. | 那个老婆娘和她去世的丈夫也让我的发动机转起来了 |
[02:19] | I need some action. | 我需要行动 |
[02:20] | Luckily, Cheeseburger Day | 幸运的是 咖啡厅的 |
[02:22] | at the cafe really brings out the fatties. | 吉士汉堡日让各大胖子浮出水面 |
[02:24] | Denise likes the big fellas. | Denise喜欢大块头 |
[02:25] | Oh, check out the ripples on that gentleman. | 哦 看看那位先生肚子上的”千层浪” |
[02:28] | Oh, it’s like somebody threw a boulder in a pond. | 就像有人往池塘里扔了块巨石 |
[02:31] | Fat dudes rule. | 胖男人守则 |
[02:32] | They never expect commitment and they try so hard in the sack. | 他们从不奢求承诺而且在床上十分卖力 |
[02:35] | Plus, they’re just so grateful afterwards. | 另外 完事儿之后他们还如此充满感激 |
[02:37] | Hmm. Well, I’m just gonna put this out here for bait | 好吧 我就把这个诱饵放在这里 |
[02:40] | and see what ambles out of the forest. | 看看能将哪只猛兽引出森林 |
[02:44] | Gooch! I forgot to tell you I have a girlfriend now. | Gooch 忘了告诉你们现在我有女朋友了 |
[02:48] | Stephanie Gooch, this is Elliot. | Stephanie Gooch 这位是Elliot |
[02:50] | And this is some girl who digs fat guys. | 这位是一个喜欢胖男人的姑娘 |
[02:55] | Come on, Gooch. | 快点儿 Gooch |
[02:56] | There’s like 75 other people you haven’t met | 还有75个不相信你存在的人 |
[02:59] | who don’t believe you exist. | 等着你去见呢 |
[03:01] | Hey, Miguel, this is the | 嘿 Miguel 这就是 |
[03:03] | girlfriend and she is real. In your face. | 我的女朋友 她可是真人哦 杀到你了 |
[03:09] | Baby. Baby. Baby. | 宝贝儿 宝贝儿 宝贝儿 |
[03:10] | Baby, I was pulling some dude’s spleen out today, | 宝贝儿 我今天把一个老兄的脾脏给拽出来了 |
[03:13] | and check it, the blood splashed on my scrubs, | 快看 鲜血四溅我的手术服 |
[03:16] | looks like a tiger. | 跟只老虎似的 |
[03:18] | Why is that part a different color? | 那个部分怎么颜色不一样 |
[03:20] | I might have used chocolate pudding to do the tail. | 我貌似用巧克力布丁画的尾巴 |
[03:22] | That’s awesome, Turk, but I have to tell you something. | 很棒 Turk 但我要告诉你件事 |
[03:25] | – What’s that? – I’m pregnant. | – 啥事儿 – 我怀孕了 |
[03:27] | What? I knew it! | 啥 我就知道 |
[03:28] | Because these past couple of months, your butt’s been like, pow! | 我说怎么过去这几个月你的屁股整个 大膨胀 |
[03:32] | It’s only been two weeks. | 才两周而已 |
[03:34] | Baby, this is big news, and I want to talk to you about it. I do. | 宝贝儿 这可是大事儿 我得好好跟你谈谈 真的 |
[03:37] | First, I’ve got to go to the bathroom. | 首先 我得先去趟厕所 |
[03:38] | It’s too soon, so don’t tell anyone. | 现在还太早 别告诉任何人 |
[03:41] | Why would you even think I would do something like that? | 你怎么会认为我会做出那样的蠢事 |
[03:44] | J.D.! I’ve got news! | J.D. 我有大新闻 |
[03:47] | J.D.! Where are you, friend? | J.D. 你在哪儿啊 老兄 |
[03:52] | – You seen J.D.? – No. I have not. | – 看见J.D.了吗 – 不 没看见 |
[03:54] | Would you like to know why? He isn’t coming in today. | 想知道为什么吗 他今天不会来了 |
[03:57] | He’s on a mini-vacation. And it isn’t just today, | 他在休短假 而且不止今天 |
[04:00] | he’s not coming in tomorrow. Which, by the way, is my day off. | 他明天也不会来 顺便说一下 明天本来是我的休息日 |
[04:03] | But not anymore. | 现在却不是了 |
[04:05] | I’m coming in early and I’m staying late | 我早出晚归 |
[04:07] | because life is too darn short | 漫步在这医院的大厅里 |
[04:09] | to spend the day bonding with my family | 却不可能撞见那个 |
[04:11] | when I could be roaming the halls of this hospital | 你称为”最好朋友”的长满胡子的拥抱鬼 |
[04:14] | without the possibility of running into that bearded hug-monster | 这让生命变得极其短暂 让我没时间与自己的 |
[04:18] | you call a best friend. | 家人联系感情 |
[04:28] | Sorry I took so long, honey. The line was long. | 抱歉去了这么久 亲 排的队老长了 |
[04:30] | Uh-huh. | 嗯 |
[04:31] | – How’d J.D. take the news? – He’s not here today. | – J.D.怎么看待这消息 – 他今天不在 |
[04:34] | I can’t believe you. | 真不敢相信你 |
[04:36] | Yeah, right. Like you weren’t just telling Elliot. | 是啊 就跟你刚没告诉Elliot似的 |
[04:38] | Well, I wasn’t. | 我没有 |
[04:39] | Becausewhen I say something is between us as a couple, | 我说什么事只能我们夫妻知道 |
[04:41] | it stays between us. | 就绝不告诉别人 |
[04:43] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[04:46] | I gotta go. Congratulations. | 我得走了 恭喜恭喜 |
[04:49] | All right. | 好了 |
[04:57] | – Have the internal… – Test results… The bleeding and… | – 内脏器官都 – 检测结果 出血还有 |
[05:00] | Yeah, I know. I know. Yeah. | 是啊 我知道 知道 没错 |
[05:02] | Yay! Yay! Yay! | 耶 耶 耶 |
[05:18] | Baby, it’s not fair. | 宝贝儿 这不公平 |
[05:19] | You told Elliot and got that huge, excited reaction. | 你告诉了Elliot 得到那么巨大激动的反应 |
[05:21] | I deserve to get that from someone, too. | 我也理应从某人那里得到这种反应 |
[05:23] | – One person. – One person. Thank you. | – 就一个人 – 就一个 谢谢 |
[05:26] | Hey, Elliot, let me tell J.D. About the baby. | 嘿 Elliot 让我告诉J.D.宝宝的事 |
[05:28] | Already did it. | 已经说了 |
[05:30] | Anyway, tell Turk that’s great news about his baby. | 不管怎样 告诉Turk又要有宝宝真是太好了 |
[05:32] | That’s it? | 就这样 |
[05:33] | Elliot, why would you put me on speaker without telling me? | Elliot 你怎么不告诉我就开免提 |
[05:36] | – You… – Turk! I’m so excited for you. | – 你 – Turk 我真为你高兴 |
[05:38] | – Too little too late, buddy! – Turk! | – 为时已晚 木已成舟 老兄 – Turk |
[05:41] | I don’t want to talk to you, J.D. | 我不想和你说话 J.D. |
[05:42] | – Turk! – No. | – Turk – 别介 |
[05:44] | – Turk! – Not here. | – Turk – 不在 |
[05:45] | Elliot. Is Turk still there? | Elliot Turk还在吗 |
[05:48] | No. He’s gone. | 不 他走了 |
[05:49] | Good, because let’s face it, everybody’s having babies. | 太好了 咱们实话实说吧 是个人都要生孩子了 |
[05:51] | – It’s getting a little boring. – Dude. | – 这事已经有些无聊了 – 老兄 |
[05:54] | Elliot! Take me off speaker! | Elliot 关掉免提 |
[05:56] | I’m trying. | 我在关呢 |
[05:57] | Stupid technology. | 该死的高科技 |
[05:59] | See you soon. | 再见 |
[06:01] | Dr. Cox! Two quick things. | Cox医生 两件小事情 |
[06:03] | First off, I looked up a picture of Sonny Bono | 首先 我查到了一张Sonny Bono的照片 |
[06:05] | and my feelings are very, very hurt. | 感到内心十分 十分受伤 |
[06:06] | – Noted. – Apology accepted. | – 知道了 – 我接受您的道歉 |
[06:07] | Second, I know we aren’t | 其次 我知道我们 |
[06:08] | supposed to ask you about Mr. Francone… | 不应该问您关于Francone先生的事 |
[06:10] | – Huh? – The potato. | – 啥 – 那个土豆 |
[06:11] | Right. | 这才对 |
[06:12] | See, the thing is, his sister just called from London, | 事情是这样的 他的姐姐刚从伦敦打电话来 |
[06:14] | and she was hoping we could keep Mr. Francone, the potato, | 她希望我们可以在她到来之前维持住Francone先生 |
[06:18] | alive until she got here. Can you please help? | 土豆 的生命 您能帮帮忙吗 |
[06:20] | Let me see his chart. | 让我看看他的病例 |
[06:22] | I’ll tell you what to do first. Go ahead and write this down. | 我告诉你应该先做什么 把这记下来 |
[06:24] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:25] | Wrap him in foil and poke holes in him with a fork | 把他用锡纸包起来 再用叉子在他身上叉几个窟窿眼儿 |
[06:28] | – so he cooks all the way through. – Come on. | – 这样他就能一路烤熟了 – 别这样 |
[06:30] | Sunshine, I have neither the inclination nor the time | 阳光小美女 我没那个意愿也没那个时间 |
[06:33] | to care about people who I cannot help. | 去关心那些我爱莫能助的人 |
[06:35] | If you’re looking for | 如果你在找 |
[06:36] | someone whose heartstrings you can tug, well… | 一个可以让你触动心弦的人 那么 |
[06:40] | There’s your gal. She cares. | 就是那姑娘了 她关心别人 |
[06:42] | In fact, it’s her only real fault. | 事实上 这是她唯一的缺点 |
[06:44] | Look at her over there. She’s caring right now. | 看看她在那边 她现在就在关心别人 |
[06:46] | Go. Go. Go. Go. | 快去 快去 快去 |
[06:50] | Actually, yeah, Dr. Cox is here. | 事实上 没错 Cox医生在这儿 |
[06:52] | God help me, I could sense it. Put me in his pocket. | 上帝助我 我能感知到 把我放进他的口袋 |
[06:55] | – J.D. I’m… – Elliot, please, I want this. | – J.D. 我 – Elliot 拜托了 我想这样 |
[07:05] | I miss my boyfriend so much. | 我好想我的男朋友 |
[07:07] | If he were here, I might actually lick his face. | 他要是在这儿 我没准儿真会舔他的脸 |
[07:09] | Thank you, Dr. Appropriate. | 多谢您了 “言谨”医生 |
[07:11] | Peggy, I’m going to have | Peggy 我要和 |
[07:12] | a quick chat with these two, okay, sweetie? | 这两位简单聊几句 好吗 亲爱的 |
[07:14] | Thanks, Bob. | 谢谢 Bob |
[07:16] | Send Peggy for an ABG and a chest CT. | 送Peggy去做动脉血气分析和胸部断层扫面 |
[07:18] | And, when you’re done, send her sputum for atypicals. | 做完之后 将她的痰液送检 |
[07:21] | Dr. Kelso, you do realize that you don’t work here anymore? | Kelso医生 你有意识到自己已经不在这里工作了吗 |
[07:24] | Look, her husband was an old friend. | 听着 她的老公是我的一位老友 |
[07:26] | Plus, I have forgotten more about medicine | 另外 我忘掉的医学知识 |
[07:29] | than you two will ever know. | 比你俩这辈子知道的都多 |
[07:32] | I don’t know you, but I | 我不认识你 但我想 |
[07:33] | assume I have you beat because you’re blonde | 我已经将你击败 因为你是个金发 |
[07:35] | and you’re rolling with Dr. Reeks-of-Beer. | 而且和”啤酒味”医生睡在一起 |
[07:38] | It’s my hair, okay? | 是我的头发 好嘛 |
[07:40] | Yeah, and watch the lip, grandpa. | 没错 好好看看这嘴唇 老爷爷 |
[07:41] | ‘Cause you wouldn’t be the first old man I ever beat up. | 因为你可不是第一个被我修理的老男人 |
[07:43] | I like her. She’s got girl balls. | 我喜欢她 有女汉子气质 |
[07:49] | Ah, I love listening to you work. | 啊 我喜欢倾听你工作 |
[07:53] | Come on, admit it. You miss me as much as I miss you. | 好啦 承认吧 你像我想念你一样想念我 |
[07:59] | There you go, Dorian, that’s what I think of you as a person. | 完毕 Dorian 这就是你在我心目中的为人 |
[08:01] | I hope you enjoyed it. Here, you. | 好好消化 给你 |
[08:04] | I didn’t hear it all, but that sounded harsh. | 我没听到全部 不过好像蛮严厉的 |
[08:05] | – Are you okay? – No. | – 你还好吗 – 不好 |
[08:07] | Hey, Teddy. | 嘿 Teddy |
[08:09] | Carla said I could tell | Carla说我只能把 |
[08:10] | something to just one person, so here goes. | 这件事告诉一个人 所以听好了 |
[08:13] | Carla and I are having a baby! | Carla和我要有宝宝了 |
[08:15] | – Oh, great. – What were you doing? | – 哦 真好 – 你刚才在干嘛 |
[08:16] | What the hell is the matter with you people? | 你们这些人到底出了什么问题 |
[08:18] | Carla and I are having a baby! | Carla和我要有宝宝了 |
[08:20] | No, you’re having a second baby. | 不 你们要有第二个宝宝了 |
[08:23] | It’s not that big a deal. | 不是多大个事儿 |
[08:24] | When we had ours, we barely told anybody. | 我们有第二胎的时候 几乎没告诉任何人 |
[08:27] | You had a second kid? | 你有第二个孩子了 |
[08:28] | Little girl. You held her in your arms. | 小女孩儿 你还抱过 |
[08:30] | Mazel tov to you both. | 恭喜你们二位 |
[08:32] | Can’t a brother get at least a mazel tov? | 兄弟我都得不到一句恭喜吗 |
[08:34] | Gooch and I are going to hold off on the babies. | Gooch和我暂时不考虑要孩子 |
[08:37] | We’ve only known each other a week. | 我们才认识对方一星期 |
[08:38] | Plus, with all the cycling, | 另外 老骑自行车 |
[08:40] | apparently I’ve done a real number on my sperm. | 已经对我的精子造成了不小的伤害 |
[08:44] | Mine don’t have any tails. | 我的小蝌蚪们没有尾巴 |
[08:46] | They’re just kind of blobs that roll from place to place. | 它们就像一颗颗小水滴滚来滚去 |
[08:49] | Oh, hey, everybody, I’ll tell | 嘿 同志们 告诉你们 |
[08:51] | you someone who just did have their first baby. | 谁刚刚有了他们的第一个孩子 |
[08:54] | Witman, up in Radiology. | Witman 楼上放射科的 |
[08:55] | – Come on! – I love Witman. | – 真有他的 – 大爱Witman |
[08:57] | No. Witman’s not even here. | 不是吧 Witman都不在这儿 |
[09:00] | Hey, Nurse Espinosa, Carla. | 嘿 Espinosa护士 Carla |
[09:01] | Look, I know you’re not working tonight, | 听着 我知道你今晚不用工作 |
[09:03] | but I was hoping you could | 但我希望你能留下 |
[09:04] | stay and help me keep my coma patient alive | 帮我陷入昏迷的病人维持住生命 |
[09:06] | until his sister gets here. | 直到他的姐姐到这儿 |
[09:07] | What do you say, a little coffee and girl talk? | 怎么样 喝点儿咖啡 姐妹俩聊聊天 |
[09:09] | – It might be fun. – Hmm. | – 会很有趣的 – 嗯 |
[09:11] | Anyway, Dr. Cox said that you were the one I should ask. | 不管怎样 Cox医生说我应该问你帮忙 |
[09:13] | He did, did he? | 是啊 当然了 |
[09:16] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[09:18] | Oh. | 噢 |
[09:19] | So. Can you stay and help me out tonight? | 那么 今晚你能留下帮我吗 |
[09:23] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我尽力而为 |
[09:24] | Yay! | 耶 |
[09:25] | Dial it down. | 控制点儿 |
[09:26] | Yay! | 耶 |
[09:33] | You eating lunch? | 在吃午餐 |
[09:35] | What gave it away? | 你怎么看出来的 |
[09:36] | J.D. And I usually eat lunch together. | J.D.我和通常都是一起吃午餐的 |
[09:38] | Oh, God, here it comes. | 老天爷 又来了 |
[09:40] | J.D. was sitting in that exact chair when we had our third kiss. | 我们第三次接吻的时候J.D.就坐在那张椅子上 |
[09:43] | Oh, that’s very romantic. | 哦 真是浪漫 |
[09:45] | I will try not to drill any more farts into it. | 我会尽量不再往上面放屁 |
[09:48] | I just feel like something’s been weighing me down all day. | 我就是觉得这一整天好像都背着沉重的负担 |
[09:51] | I mean, sure, I was in the x-ray room a couple of hours ago | 当然了 几个小时前我在X光室 |
[09:54] | and when I left I totally forgot to take off the lead vest, | 离开的时候忘了脱铅背心 |
[09:56] | but it’s off now and the weight’s still there. | 但现在已经脱了 可我还是觉得负担沉重 |
[10:00] | I mean, it’s not as bad, but it’s pretty bad. | 不是说这样糟糕 而是相当糟糕 |
[10:03] | It just sucks, you know? | 简直烂透了 你懂嘛 |
[10:05] | I don’t see how it could get any worse. | 我觉得事情已经不能更糟了 |
[10:09] | I don’t understand how this happened. She just went like that. | 我不明白这是怎么发生的 她就这样走了 |
[10:15] | Hey, Dr. Turk. What are you working on? | 嘿 Turk医生 你在忙什么 |
[10:17] | I’m signing a death certificate for a kid who passed away… | 我在给一个过世的孩子签署死亡证 |
[10:20] | Good for you. | 你真棒 |
[10:21] | Hey, listen, were you one of | 嘿 听着 你是不相信 |
[10:23] | the people who didn’t believe I had a girlfriend? | 我有女朋友的人之一吗 |
[10:25] | Because, bam! There she is. | 亮瞎你的眼 就是她 |
[10:27] | Wow. She’s too cute for you, Ted. | 哇 她对你来说太漂亮了 Ted |
[10:30] | Right? Spread the word. Stephanie, this is Dr. Turk. | 对吧 请广为告知 Stephanie 这位是Turk医生 |
[10:34] | – Hey. – How’s it going? | – 嘿 – 你好吗 |
[10:35] | It’s pretty good. I’m having a baby, you know? | 相当不错 我就要有宝宝了 你知道吗 |
[10:38] | Is this your first? | 是第一胎吗 |
[10:42] | Why, yes, it is. | 是啊 没错 |
[10:43] | That is so awesome! Congratulations. | 真是太棒啦 恭喜你 |
[10:45] | That’s what I was looking for! Wow. | 这才是我想要的反应 哇 |
[10:47] | I want to know everything. Do you want to talk about it? | 我想知道一切细节 你想聊聊吗 |
[10:50] | Gooch, let’s go talk about it! See, how it happened was… | Gooch 咱俩好好聊聊 怎么怀上的呢 |
[10:55] | Good night, Dr. Cox. | 晚上好 Cox医生 |
[10:57] | Isn’t Carla staying to help you out? | Carla没有留下帮你吗 |
[10:59] | She said she had things to do. | 她说她有事要忙 |
[11:00] | But that’s okay, I know I haven’t been a doctor long, | 但没关系 我知道我当医生的时间不长 |
[11:02] | but I’m great at placing IVs and, | 可是我很善于静脉注射 |
[11:04] | you know, giving pills to people, | 还有 给病人吃药 |
[11:05] | so I should be fine. | 所以应该没问题 |
[11:08] | Oh. | 喔 |
[11:09] | Oh, good. You’re gone, too. | 真好 你也走了 |
[11:14] | Peggy was a sweet old bird. | Peggy是个可爱的老太太 |
[11:17] | She only had pneumonia. | 她只是得了肺炎 |
[11:19] | She and her husband were together for 50 years. | 她和丈夫在一起50年了 |
[11:23] | Sometimes, in those cases, it’s not the illness that gets you. | 有时 像这种情况 并不是疾病打败了你 |
[11:26] | I mean, your soul mate’s gone, and your body just gives up. | 而是 你的灵魂伴侣走了 你的身体就自我放弃了 |
[11:31] | I actually think it’s kind of sweet. | 事实上我觉得这挺甜蜜的 |
[11:35] | I don’t know, if I ever get married | 我不知道 要是我结婚了 |
[11:38] | and my husband dies before me… | 我老公死在我之前 |
[11:42] | I’m sure that I’ll have enough going on in my own life | 我肯定我的生命中会有足够多的事情 |
[11:44] | that I’ll want to keep on living, you know? | 让我想要继续活下去 你懂吗 |
[11:47] | Well, that’s just some quality crap you’re spewing there. | 你只是在乱喷一些戴了高帽儿的屁话 |
[11:50] | You’ve been moping around here all day | 你在这里一整天闷闷不乐 |
[11:51] | just because Dorian’s been gone, what, 12 hours? | 就因为Dorian离开了 有12小时 |
[11:55] | And I’m guessing you didn’t hear a word I just said | 而且我猜刚才我说的话你一个字也没听进去 |
[11:57] | because you’re busy looking at your telephone | 因为你光忙着看你的手机 |
[11:59] | to see if he has texted you in the last five minutes. Did he? | 看他有没有在过去5分钟里给你发短信 发了没 |
[12:04] | Yes. “Thinking of you.” See? | 发了 “在想你” 看见了嘛 |
[12:08] | There’s the smile, you see? | 这种笑容 你看 |
[12:11] | You’re no different from Peggy. | 你和Peggy没什么不同 |
[12:13] | What are you saying? That if J.D. | 你什么意思 如果J.D.死了 |
[12:14] | Died, I would just die right afterwards? | 我也会跟着马上死掉 |
[12:16] | Well, I could only hope. | 我只能如此希望 |
[12:18] | But my point is, | 我想说的是 |
[12:20] | don’t stand there being judgmental about her | 不要光站在那儿评判她 |
[12:22] | when you’re no different. | 你并无异于她 |
[12:32] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干嘛 |
[12:33] | Well, I think the better question is what are you doing here? | 我想更合理的问题应该是你在这儿干嘛 |
[12:36] | I live here. | 我住在这儿 |
[12:37] | That’s not the better question. It’s the worse question. | 这不是更合理的问题 这是超不合理的问题 |
[12:40] | Why aren’t you at the hospital helping cheery, annoying intern? | 你怎么不在医院帮助那个活泼 烦人的实习生 |
[12:43] | I had stuff to do. | 我有事情要做 |
[12:45] | What gives you the right to give me a hard time? | 你有什么权利让我为难 |
[12:46] | Why aren’t you at the hospital helping Sunny? | 你怎么不在医院帮忙Sunny |
[12:49] | Because I don’t give a | 因为我对于将死的 |
[12:50] | damn about terminal coma patients or interns. | 昏迷病人以及实习生毫不在乎 |
[12:53] | I get to not give a damn because I know that you always will. | 我可以毫不在乎是因为我知道你永远都会在乎 |
[12:55] | I mean, give me a break, Carla. | 别跟我绕弯弯了 Carla |
[12:56] | Tell me the last time that you ever walked off on a patient. | 告诉我你什么时候对一个病人置之不理了 |
[12:59] | The guy’s been in a coma for a year! Okay? He’s an eggplant. | 那家伙已经昏迷一年了 好吗 他就是一茄子了 |
[13:03] | Okay, first of all, he’s not an eggplant. He’s a potato. | 好吧 首先 他不是茄子 他是个土豆 |
[13:07] | And secondly, that’s something I would say, not you. | 其次 这是我会说的话 不是你 |
[13:09] | You used to care so much about this stuff. | 你以前对这种事很在乎的 |
[13:12] | Remember? What happened to you? | 记得吗 你到底怎么了 |
[13:17] | Oh. | 哦 |
[13:19] | It’s always good to slam a door right about now. | 现在这种时候摔门最合适不过了 |
[13:29] | Hey, Sunny, how did it go last night? | 嘿 Sunny 昨晚怎么样 |
[13:32] | – Great! – Thank God. | – 很好 – 谢天谢地 |
[13:34] | I mean, he crashed a few times, but I brought him back. | 他确实有几次撑不下去了 不过我都把他救回来了 |
[13:38] | I mean, really, the only scary moment was | 真的 唯一可怕的时刻是 |
[13:39] | when he seized while I was injecting him with dopamine. | 我给他注射多巴胺的时候他要抓我 |
[13:42] | The needle slipped and I accidentally stabbed myself with it. | 针头滑开了 我不小心扎我自己身上了 |
[13:44] | But I only freaked out for a second until I remembered | 但我只慌了一会儿 就想起来 |
[13:46] | that comas aren’t contagious, and then the dopamine kicked in, | 昏迷是不传染的 然后多巴胺开始起作用了 |
[13:49] | which actually made the whole night more enjoyable. | 这让昨晚一整夜都欢乐多多 |
[13:51] | But now I’m sort of jonesing for another hit. Is that bad? | 但我现在特想再来一针 很糟糕吗 |
[13:55] | Let’s go downstairs and get you some juice. | 我们还是下楼给你喝点果汁吧 |
[13:59] | Kelso’s right. J.D.’s gone and I’m miserable. | Kelso说得对 J.D.不在 我好悲催 |
[14:01] | I used to be such a strong, independent woman. | 以前我是一多坚强 独立的女性啊 |
[14:04] | Did you know, once I actually | 你知不知道 有一次 |
[14:05] | changed the oil in my car all by myself? | 我真的自己换了车油 |
[14:07] | – Saved thirty bucks. – Cool. | – 足足省了30块 – 酷 |
[14:09] | Yeah. Unfortunately, | 没错 可不幸的是 |
[14:10] | I dumped the dirty old oil into a storm drain. | 我把脏了吧唧的旧油倒进了雨水管里 |
[14:12] | The Department of Fish and Wildlife fined me 1,400 bucks | 鱼类与野生动物部门罚了我1400块 |
[14:15] | and declared me an “Enemy of the ocean,” | 还声称我是一个”海洋的敌人” |
[14:16] | whatever the hell that means. | 鬼知道那什么意思 |
[14:18] | Hey, I know I usually write songs for kids, | 嘿 我知道通常我只给孩子们写歌 |
[14:22] | but I wrote a song for you. Do you want to hear it? | 但我为你写了首歌 你想听听吗 |
[14:24] | – Yeah. – Okay. | – 当然 – 好的 |
[14:26] | *You knocked up your lady* | *你搞大了老婆肚子* |
[14:28] | *Now you’re having a baby* | *就要有自己的宝宝* |
[14:29] | *’Cause you’re going to be a first-time dad* | *马上会经历父亲初体验* |
[14:32] | *People used to tell you that your life was meant to* | *人们以前总告诉你 生命本应就是* |
[14:35] | *procreate a family of your own* | *繁衍生息 生儿育女* |
[14:38] | *Then you went and did it* | *你努力做到了* |
[14:40] | *’Cause you finally did it* | *你终于做到了* |
[14:41] | *Now you’re going to have your own Turk clone* | *马上就会有自己的Turk克隆体* |
[14:44] | *There’s a little baby in your lady’s soft womb* | *有个小宝宝孕育在你老婆柔软的子宫里* |
[14:48] | *So just sit tight and don’t get out the vacuum* | *只要耐心等待 无需使用吸尘器* |
[14:50] | *It’s time to realize that your life is gonna change soon* | *是时候意识到你的生活将会天翻地覆* |
[14:54] | *You’ll be a dad First time, first time!* | *你将会第一次成为爸爸 第一次* |
[14:56] | *You’re a dad First time, first time!* | *你第一次是个爸爸 第一次* |
[14:57] | *And remember…* | *想起* |
[15:02] | Did you tell her it was our first baby? | 你告诉她这是我们的第一个孩子吗 |
[15:04] | It’s not your first? | 这不是你的第一胎吗 |
[15:06] | Um, it’s our first since our first. | 额 这是我们第一胎之后的第一胎 |
[15:08] | Hey, Carla, were you one of those people | 嘿 Carla 你是那些不相信我有 |
[15:10] | who didn’t believe I had a girlfriend? | 女朋友的人之一吗 |
[15:12] | Not now, Ted. | 现在不是时候 Ted |
[15:14] | When Izzy’s 15 and she’s trying to decide | Izzy15岁的时候 她想决定 |
[15:16] | which one of us she likes better, I’m so gonna use this. | 更喜欢谁 我一定搬出这件事 |
[15:27] | What is your problem? | 你有什么问题 |
[15:28] | My husband’s telling everybody | 我老公告诉每个人 |
[15:29] | that I’m pregnant with our first child. | 我怀了我们的第一个孩子 |
[15:31] | Carla, if you’re going to get upset | Carla 要是每次 |
[15:32] | every time your husband does something stupid, | 你老公干傻事 你都要生气 |
[15:35] | then you’re going to be upset every second of every minute, | 那你将会在每分钟的每一秒 |
[15:37] | every minute of every hour, every hour of every day, every day… | 每小时的每一分 每一天的每小时 每 |
[15:39] | Stop. | 停 |
[15:40] | I was prepared to go to century. But that’s not why I’m here. | 我本来要数到世纪的 但我不是要说这个的 |
[15:45] | I know. I left the poor intern alone last night. | 我知道 昨晚我把那个可怜的实习生独自留在这儿 |
[15:47] | I can’t believe I did that. | 真不敢相信我做出这种事 |
[15:48] | I mean, don’t get me wrong, she did a great job. | 别误会 她做得很棒 |
[15:51] | Although, once she had a nightmare that the coma patient woke up | 不过 她做了一个噩梦 那个昏迷的病人醒来 |
[15:53] | and stabbed her, she actually tied the patient to the bed, | 用刀捅她 她就真的把那病人绑在床上了 |
[15:55] | which she probably shouldn’t have done. | 她不应该这么做 |
[15:56] | But that’s on me. So go ahead, rub it in my face. | 但这怪我 来吧 使劲往我伤口上撒盐 |
[15:59] | As much as I’m a huge fan of a good old-fashioned face-rubbing, | 尽管我是在伤口上撒盐这一优良传统的狂粉 |
[16:02] | I’m here to apologize. | 但我是来道歉的 |
[16:05] | Apologize for what? Elliot, slow down! | 为什么道歉 Elliot 慢点儿走 |
[16:07] | No, J.D., you’re talking to me. | 不 J.D. 你在和我说话呢 |
[16:09] | Fine. You sound upset. What’s wrong? | 好吧 你听起来挺沮丧 怎么啦 |
[16:13] | I don’t want to get into it. | 我可不想掺乎进去 |
[16:15] | You know what I do when I need to clear my head? | 你知道当我需要清理头脑时我会怎么做吗 |
[16:17] | I just let my mind drift and fantasize about stuff. | 我就让自己的思维自由飘荡 幻想一些有的没的 |
[16:20] | Yeah, I’ve noticed. | 是啊 我发现了 |
[16:22] | J.D. J.D.? | |
[16:24] | J.D.! You’re fantasizing right now, aren’t you? | J.D. 你现在就在瞎幻想 是不是 |
[16:26] | That’s why you should never trust a camel. | 这就是为什么你永远不应该相信一只骆驼 |
[16:30] | Hey, man, I wanted to warn you. Stay clear of my girlfriend. | 嘿 老兄 我警告你 离我女朋友远点儿 |
[16:34] | The Gooch does not like being lied to! | Gooch家的人不喜欢被骗 |
[16:36] | I’m pretty sure I can handle it, Ted. | 我确定我可以处理好 Ted |
[16:38] | Why did you lie about that being your first kid, anyway? | 你到底为什么要骗说这是你的第一个孩子 |
[16:41] | ‘Cause when Carla told me about the new baby, | 因为当Carla告诉我新宝宝的消息时 |
[16:43] | I didn’t get that crazy excited feeling I got | 我没有当初听到Izzy消息时那种 |
[16:45] | when I heard about Izzy. I’m an idiot. | 疯狂兴奋的感觉 我是个蠢蛋 |
[16:48] | Nah, it’s just your second kid. | 不啦 这只是你的第二个孩子 |
[16:51] | Look, I don’t know if you noticed, | 听着 我不知道你发现了没有 |
[16:53] | but I’ve been kind of | 我对于我的 |
[16:54] | jazzed about this being my first girlfriend. | 第一个女朋友这件事很兴奋 |
[16:56] | You know, it’s new and exciting. | 要知道 它很新鲜 激动人心 |
[16:59] | But, when she dumps me, and, believe me, | 但是 当她把我甩了的时候 相信我 |
[17:01] | it’s coming like a freight train, I’ll try to find a new gal. | 会像一辆迎面开来的货车 我会再找一个新姑娘 |
[17:04] | And if I do, it probably won’t have | 如果我找到了 很可能不会有 |
[17:06] | that initial excitement that the first one did, | 像有第一个女友时那种最初的兴奋感 |
[17:10] | but that doesn’t mean it wouldn’t be great. | 但这并不意味着这段恋情不会很棒 |
[17:12] | ‘Cause, I mean, I’d be having a second girlfriend. Yeah. | 因为 我可是要有第二个女朋友啦 噢耶 |
[17:18] | Does this have anything to do with your situation? | 这跟你的情况很像吗 |
[17:21] | – Kind of. – Hey! | – 算是吧 – 嘿 |
[17:23] | I know. We had a great ride. Still friends? | 我知道 咱俩骑车骑得挺高兴的 还是朋友 |
[17:25] | – Not you, Ted. – Still alive! | – 没和你说话 Ted – 没被撞死 |
[17:28] | So help me, if you ever make me look like a fool again, | 帮个忙 如果你再这样捉弄我 |
[17:30] | I will bash your face in with this | 我就用这个把你 |
[17:32] | thing until it is a million pieces. Are we clear? | 的脸砸得稀巴烂 听清楚了吗 |
[17:34] | – Crystal. – Good. | – 太清楚了 – 很好 |
[17:40] | Nope. | 不行 |
[17:41] | The Gooch does not like being lied to. | Gooch家的可不喜欢被骗 |
[17:47] | Whose room is this? | 这是谁的病房 |
[17:48] | Kelso’s dead friend. | Kelso过世的朋友 |
[17:50] | Oh, yeah, that old biddy. | 哦 那个老婆子 |
[17:54] | You see, I never used to say stuff like that! | 你看 我原来从不说这种话的 |
[17:57] | You know, death doesn’t bother me unless it’s someone I know. | 死亡从不会影响到我除非是我认识的人 |
[17:59] | And even then, if it happens in a funny way, like my cousin, who, | 即使这样 如果他死的方式很搞笑 比如我表哥 |
[18:04] | honest to God, was flattened by a steam roller, | 老天作证 是被一台蒸汽压路机压扁的 |
[18:07] | I still actually enjoy it. | 我还是挺乐在其中的 |
[18:09] | I abandoned an intern who | 我抛弃了一个实习生 |
[18:10] | was just trying to keep her patient alive | 她只是想让自己的病人维持生命 |
[18:12] | so his sister could say goodbye. | 好让他的姐姐来道别 |
[18:13] | Look, sooner or later, everybody in this place | 听着 早晚 每个在这个地方工作的人 |
[18:17] | stops caring about hopeless, | 都会不再关心已经毫无希望 |
[18:18] | terminally-ill, brain-dead coma patients | 病危临终 脑死亡的昏迷病人 |
[18:20] | and interns who want to save the world. | 以及那些想要拯救世界的实习生 |
[18:23] | You somehow managed to hang | 你却想比我们 |
[18:25] | on quite a bit longer than the rest of us. | 其他人坚持得更久一点 |
[18:29] | Carla, you are a wonderful nurse. | Carla 你是名非常出色的护士 |
[18:32] | You got a husband. Plus you got a kid. | 你有自己的老公 又有自己的孩子 |
[18:35] | Plus you got another kid coming. | 又将有另外一个孩子 |
[18:37] | It was completely unfair of me to expect more of you | 如果我对你比在这个废物堆里的其他人指望更多 |
[18:40] | than anyone else in this dump. | 那是完全不公平的 |
[18:42] | Now brace yourself, because here it comes. | 现在准备好 奇迹将要来临 |
[18:46] | I, Percival Ulysses Cox, am sorry. | 我 Percival Ulysses Cox 向你道歉 |
[18:52] | Ulysses Ulysses? | |
[18:56] | *Write your name and put it on my cast* | *写下你的名字让它成为我身上的印记* |
[18:59] | So just call him already. You know you want to. | 就给他打电话吧 你知道你想的 |
[19:02] | No. I don’t want to end up being an old lady | 不 我可不想最后沦为一个超级依赖 |
[19:04] | who’s so dependent on her | 她老伴儿的老太太 |
[19:05] | partner that she just croaks right after he does. | 只等着他抱怨完 自己才发牢骚 |
[19:07] | I wish I was emotionally healthy enough to love someone so much | 我希望自己可以情感健康地去如此深爱一个人 |
[19:09] | that I died after they did. I was with that dude last night. | 在他死之后我也就跟着去了 昨晚我和那老兄在一起 |
[19:13] | The only way I’m gonna die after him is | 我会死在他之后的唯一方法是 |
[19:15] | if he had a heart attack while he was on top of me. | 他在我上面的时候突发心脏病 |
[19:18] | Crap, I just turned myself on. Rudy. | 该死的 我把自己说”性奋”了 Rudy |
[19:22] | Upstairs. | 上楼 |
[19:24] | God help me, I like that crazy bitch. | 上帝帮帮我吧 我喜欢那个疯娘们儿 |
[19:27] | I thought it would be different this time with J.D. | 我以为这次和J.D.在一起会有所不同 |
[19:29] | I didn’t think I’d let myself get so vulnerable. | 没有想到我会让自己变得如此脆弱 |
[19:32] | Well, that’s dumb. | 蠢话 |
[19:34] | Relationships are about taking a leap of faith. | 恋爱关系就是在信任上的一次飞跃 |
[19:37] | That’s why it’s called “Jumping in.” | 所以管这叫”投入” |
[19:40] | Now, Dorian seems to make you happy, | Dorian貌似让你很开心 |
[19:42] | God knows why. Isn’t that enough? | 天知道为什么 这难道还不够吗 |
[19:44] | *You found another way to get it back instead* | *你却另辟蹊径将它带回* |
[19:48] | Hello? | 喂 |
[19:49] | Hey, I miss you. | 嘿 我想你了 |
[19:55] | I get why it wigged you out. | 我知道你为什么会发神经了 |
[19:57] | At the end of the day, relationships are tricky. | 最终 恋爱关系都会变得复杂棘手 |
[19:59] | Please don’t do that whole philosophical, pontificating thing. | 别又来你哲学高论那一大套 |
[20:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:05] | Fine, go ahead. | 算了 你继续 |
[20:06] | Thanks. Things are always different the second time around. | 多谢 第二次时事情总会变得不同 |
[20:10] | You are about to be a big sister, Izzy. Yes, you are. Huh? | 你就要成为一个大姐姐了 Izzy 没错 大姐姐 |
[20:15] | You just have to remember that | 你只需记住 |
[20:16] | even if things are changing all around you, | 即使你周围的一切都在改变 |
[20:18] | deep down, you’re still the same person. | 内心深处 你还是同一个人 |
[20:20] | I guess. | 也许吧 |
[20:23] | Hey, Carla. Can I talk to you for a second? | 嘿 Carla 能和你说句话吗 |
[20:28] | You know you’re not supposed to be working tonight, right? | 你知道今晚你不该工作的吧 |
[20:30] | Yeah, I know. | 是啊 我知道 |
[20:31] | Sunny said the sister would be here in about six hours, and | Sunny说病人姐姐差不多6小时以后就到了 |
[20:36] | I’m not ready to let go of that part of myself yet, you know? | 我还没有准备好放弃那一部分的自己 你懂吗 |
[20:40] | Yes. | 是的 |
[20:42] | – Do you want to stay and help? – No, I do not. | – 你想留下帮忙吗 – 不 我不想 |
[20:46] | Goodnight, Ulysses. | 晚安 Ulysses |
[20:48] | *If I believe it* | *如果我相信* |
[20:52] | Okay… | 好了 |
[20:54] | *I will leave it* | *我会放手* |
[20:59] | Hi, Perry. | 嗨 Perry |
[21:01] | Probably checking your pockets right now, but I’m not there. | 现在你可能在检查你的口袋 可我不在里面 |
[21:04] | See, I had Elliot hide me somewhere in your office. | 我让Elliot把我藏在你办公室里的某处 |
[21:08] | Now, while I’ve got you, | 趁着有机会和你在一起 |
[21:09] | I thought we could discuss our relationship. | 我想我们可以讨论一下咱俩的关系 |
[21:12] | It’s had some ups and it’s had some downs. | 有过一些起起伏伏 |
[21:15] | I’m going to start by passing out some gold stars. | 我要以分发小金星星的方式开始 |
[21:17] | The first one goes to you, for your passion. | 第一颗小星星给你 因为你的热情 |
[21:21] | The next one goes to me, for my compassion. | 第二颗小星星给我 因为我的同情 |
[21:25] | But what I think we should do is take passion and compassion… | 但我认为我们应该把热情与同情 |