时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Say, Zeltzer, my family is | Zeltzer 今天我的家人来了 |
[00:05] | with me here today but all the tables are full. | 不过刚好所有的桌子都坐满了 |
[00:06] | Do you mind if we join you for breakfast? | 你介意我们和你坐一起吃早餐吗 |
[00:08] | Oh, not at all. I get family. | 一点也不介意 我也有家人 |
[00:10] | I’m here so much, I hardly ever see my wife. | 我在这里工作时间太久 很少能看到我老婆 |
[00:13] | And that’s why I installed a Web camera at my house. | 所以我在家里装了一个联网摄像头 |
[00:16] | That way, I can see her during the day. | 这样我就可以每天看到她了 |
[00:18] | Right now I’m watching her do the Dishes. | 现在我正看着她洗碗呢 |
[00:20] | Who in God’s name are those two naked people? | 上帝啊 那两个躶体的人是谁 |
[00:22] | That’s Mr. And Mrs. Dish. | 那是Dish先生和他太太 |
[00:24] | Get out. | 赶快滚 |
[00:28] | – Hi, puppy. – FYI, | – 嗨小鬼 – 告诉你一下 |
[00:30] | I fired the cashier and the person that made the scrambled eggs. | 我把那个收银员和做烘蛋的厨子解雇了 |
[00:32] | Their accents were unintelligible. | 他们的说话含混不清的 |
[00:34] | What’re you talking about? | 你什么意思啊 |
[00:35] | Oh, it’s one of the benefits of you being the Chief of Medicine. | 这是你当首席医师的好处之一啊 |
[00:38] | I can fire people under your auspices. | 我可以借着你的名义开除别人 |
[00:40] | Also, I didn’t have to pay for food. | 而且 我还可以吃霸王餐 |
[00:42] | I got three steaks! | 我拿了三块牛排 |
[00:45] | Jordan, that’s… | Jordan 你是不是有点 |
[00:47] | Give me one of these. Why isn’t he in pre-school right now? | 给我一块牛排 他今天为什么没去上学前班呢 |
[00:52] | Oh, ’cause he told me they have the day off for Yom Kippur. | 哦 因为他说今天是犹太赎罪日的假期 |
[00:55] | Yom Kippur was six months ago. | 犹太赎罪日是六个月以前 |
[00:57] | I hate school! | 我讨厌去学校 |
[00:59] | Never been more proud of you. | 真是为你感到骄傲啊 |
[01:01] | It’s the password to my Web cam. I think you’re gonna dig it. | 这是我的网络摄像头的密码 我觉得你会需要的 |
[01:09] | – Oh, babe, you got a little smudge there. – Uh-oh. | – 喔宝贝 你脸上沾了点东西 – 啊哦 |
[01:11] | What is that, strawberry jam? | 看起来像是草莓果酱 |
[01:13] | Nah, just a little blood from shaving. | 不 是我刮胡子的时候刮破了一点 |
[01:15] | Oh, sweetie. | 亲爱的你还好吧 |
[01:17] | Oh, don’t worry, I wasn’t shaving myself. | 放心吧 我又不是在刮自己 |
[01:19] | Say, Jack, don’t you think | 听着Jack 你不觉得 |
[01:21] | your mom should be just a little embarrassed | 你妈咪应该感到一点点尴尬么 |
[01:23] | that she’s constantly being outwitted by a four-year-old? | 因为她总是不断的被一个四岁小孩给耍了 |
[01:26] | I hate school! | 我讨厌上学 |
[01:27] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[01:29] | Can you please not be a jackass in front of the help? | 你能不能不要在需要帮助的人面前表现的像混蛋一样啊 |
[01:33] | – I’m gonna get going. – Okay. We’re still on for tonight, right? | – 我该走了 – 我们今晚再约 对吧 |
[01:35] | I’ll answer that with this. | 我用这个回答你 |
[01:38] | I don’t know what that means. | 我可不知道你这是什么意思 |
[01:39] | You’re so cute. | 你真是太萌了 |
[01:42] | I’m actually baffled. Am I gonna see her tonight or not? | 我太困惑了 我今晚到底会不会见到她呢 |
[01:44] | Was either one of us giving you a vibe that we give a crap? | 难道我们任何人让你感到 很在乎你的事情么 |
[01:48] | Because, if so, that’s an accident and we’re sorry. | 因为如果真的是那样的话 那是个意外 我们向你道歉 |
[01:52] | Apology accepted. | 接受道歉 |
[01:53] | And you know, just because Lady and I are clicking | 你们知道吗 因为我和Lady一拍即合 |
[01:55] | and you guys aren’t doesn’t matter, really. | 所以你们这些人一点都不重要 真的 |
[01:57] | Just means we’re a better couple. | 只不过 我们才是更好的一对 |
[01:58] | No, I’m just tired of him saying I’m not a good parent. | 不 我只是特别烦他总是说我不是一个好家长 |
[02:01] | I am a great mom. | 我是个好妈妈 |
[02:03] | Oh, really? Then where’s your son, Jack? | 哇 是吗 那么请问你儿子Jack在哪里 |
[02:08] | Hmm. | 呃 |
[02:10] | Damn it. Jack! | 操 Jack |
[02:16] | This is SportsCenter. | 这里是<体育中心> |
[02:18] | After Buffalo Bills tight end | 布法罗比尔队的边锋球员 |
[02:20] | Kevin Everett fractured his cervical spine during a game, | Kevin Everett在一场比赛中折断脊椎后 |
[02:23] | the question wasn’t whether he would ever walk again. | 问题已经不在于他还能不能站起来走路 |
[02:25] | It was whether he would live. | 而在于他是否还能活下去 |
[02:27] | Thankfully, Mr. Everett both alive and walking today, | 幸运的是 Everett先生既活了下来 还可以走路 |
[02:30] | thanks to an incredibly | 多亏了一种不可思议 |
[02:31] | risky medical procedure called “cold therapy”. | 但高风险的疗法叫做”冷却疗法” |
[02:34] | It’s as unproven as it is controversial, | 它的疗效还没有得到证实因此饱受争议 |
[02:36] | with doctors still disagreeing about its very effectiveness. | 很多医生仍然不能认同冷却疗法的有效性 |
[02:40] | Turk, if we have another baby | Turk 如果我们再要一个孩子的话 |
[02:42] | – it’ll still be pretty financially tight. – Mmm-hmm. | – 我们的经济条件还是会非常紧张 – 嗯呐 |
[02:44] | ‘Cause we’re gonna need to keep the nanny on for Izzy. | 因为我们需要给Izzy雇一个保姆 |
[02:46] | Are you even listening to me? | 你到底有没有在听我说话 |
[02:48] | I’m not, baby, but I was pretending to listen | 没有 亲爱的 但是我假装在听了 |
[02:50] | and so I think we can both agree that means I love you. | 所以我觉得我们都懂的 因为我爱你啊 |
[02:52] | Turk, this is serious. I worry about this stuff. | Turk 这是很严肃的事情 我很担心这些问题 |
[02:55] | Baby, the only thing I’m | 宝贝 我唯一担心的就是 |
[02:56] | worried about is you having another girl. | 你又怀上了一个女孩 |
[02:58] | – I’m surrounded by girls. – Surrounded? | – 我都要被女孩包围了 – 包围吗 |
[03:00] | Yes. Surrounded by girls. | 没错 被女孩包围了 |
[03:02] | – Baby, you, Izzy, Elliot. – Who else? | – 小宝宝 你 Izzy Elliot – 还有谁啊 |
[03:05] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[03:08] | What’s that laugh about? That laugh is never good for me. | 你为什么笑 那笑声对我来说肯定不是什么好事 |
[03:11] | – You’re a girl. – No, I’m not. | – 你是女孩 – 不我不是 |
[03:13] | – What’s this show? Is it new? – It’s SportsCenter, dude. | – 这是什么节目啊 新的吗 – 是<体育中心> 兄弟 |
[03:18] | If you must do that witch | 你要是还想发出女巫般的笑声 |
[03:20] | cackle can you please do it in the hallway? | 能不能麻烦你移驾到走廊去笑啊 |
[03:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[03:26] | I’ve been watching this show every day since I was 10 years old. | 从十岁起我每天都会看这档节目 |
[03:29] | You know, we’ve asked you, among many things today, | 我们问过大家 在如今这么多项运动项目里 |
[03:31] | how do you feel about the baseball, the football, the… | 你对于棒球 橄榄球有什么看法 |
[03:33] | So they just sit there and talk about sports? | 所以他们只是坐在那里聊聊体育吗 |
[03:37] | – Your wife’s a dirty whore. – Dude! | – 你媳妇儿真是个淫荡的婊子 – 哥们儿 |
[03:39] | – Sorry. Not dirty. – Dude! | – 不好意思 不淫荡 – 哥们儿 |
[03:40] | Not a whore. | 不是婊子 |
[03:42] | How cool would it be to be on SportsCenter? | 能当<体育中心>的嘉宾该有多酷啊 |
[03:46] | Welcome to SportsCenter. America has voted. The results are in. | 欢迎来到<体育中心> 根据全国的投票 结果已经出来了 |
[03:49] | And the worst athlete in the world? It’s this guy right here. | 全球最差运动员的得主 就是眼前这个家伙 |
[03:54] | I like wearing a helmet, ’cause I can do this. | 我喜欢戴头盔 因为我可以这样做 |
[03:57] | And it only hurts a little bit. | 而且只会感觉到一点点疼喔 |
[04:00] | Congratulations, John Dorian. | 恭喜你 John Dorian |
[04:02] | You are a giant nerd. | 你这个彻头彻尾的呆子 |
[04:05] | So cool. | 太酷了 |
[04:22] | It’s amazing watching Turk do his thing. | 看着Turk主刀 感觉真是奇妙 |
[04:24] | I haven’t been to the future yet, | 我虽然不能预测未来 |
[04:26] | but I may be the best surgeon of all time. | 但我可能是有史以来最棒的外科医生了 |
[04:30] | Close him up. | 缝起来吧 |
[04:31] | Nah nah nah, nah nah nah! | 呐呐呐 呐呐呐 |
[04:35] | What’re you doing? | 你在干什么啊 |
[04:36] | You were awesome. Just like on SportsCenter. | 你真是太厉害了 像上了<体育中心>一样 |
[04:38] | Nah nah nah, nah nah nah! | 呐呐呐 呐呐呐 |
[04:41] | Nah nah nah, nah nah nah! | 呐呐呐 呐呐呐 |
[04:43] | I know, that’s what I did. | 我知道 我就这么唱的 |
[04:44] | Nah, nah nah nah, nah nah nah? | 呐 呐呐呐 呐呐呐 |
[04:46] | Nah nah nah, nah… | 呐呐呐 呐 |
[04:48] | No, hold on a second. | 不 等一下 |
[04:50] | Doe, a deer. | *雌鹿 是一只鹿* |
[04:51] | No, it’s doe, it’s a deer. | 不是那样唱的 雌鹿 鹿 |
[04:53] | J.D., now is not a good time, okay? | J.D. 现在不是耍宝的时候 好吗 |
[04:56] | That kid broke his neck. | 那个孩子把脖子摔断了 |
[05:01] | – I want to thank you for dinner last night. – Mmm-hmm. | – 我想谢谢你昨天准备的晚餐 – 是嘛 |
[05:04] | I’ve eaten by candlelight before, but never by firefly-light. | 我以前吃过烛光晚餐 但从来没有尝试过萤火虫光晚餐 |
[05:07] | Yeah, it was hard to get them all in the jugs, | 是啊 把它们捉到罐子里非常不容易 |
[05:09] | – but I thought it was worth it. – Oh. | – 但是我觉得特别值得 – 喔 |
[05:10] | So, what do you want to do tonight? | 那你今晚想做点什么 |
[05:12] | Um, I don’t really want to hold hands right now. Is that okay? | 我现在不是很想牵手 可以不要嘛 |
[05:16] | Sure. You know, that’s… I’m fine with that. Whatever. | 当然啦 我都可以的 无所谓 |
[05:19] | Like teenage girls say, “Whatever”. | 像青春期女孩那样的口气 “无所谓” |
[05:22] | We’re cool. | 不是什么大事儿 |
[05:25] | Okay. I’ll call you. | 好的 我再打给你 |
[05:27] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:29] | Hey, Janitor. Rock-solid relationship there. | 嗨 看大门的 瞧瞧你那坚如磐石的感情 |
[05:33] | You know, there’s nothing like looking in someone’s eyes | 你知道吗 看着一个人的眼睛 |
[05:36] | and seeing a part of them die. | 然后看到了他们的某一部分在死去的感觉太独特了 |
[05:40] | Oh, there it goes! Bye-bye, hope. | 就是那样 再见了希望之光 |
[05:46] | Everything is fine between me and Lady. | 我和Lady的感情一帆风顺 |
[05:48] | And excuse me for not having a relationship | 非常抱歉 我没有那样一段感情 |
[05:49] | built on a mutual affection for jet-black hate. | 为了恨对方入骨 所以表现的彼此喜欢 |
[05:52] | We don’t hate each other, do we? | 我们不恨彼此啊 是吧 |
[05:54] | – A little bit, but we make it work. – Yeah. | – 有一点儿吧 但是我们相处的很好 – 是的 |
[05:57] | – At least I can hold your hand. – There it is. | – 最起码我可以牵你的手啊 – 就是这样 |
[06:00] | What’s this? | 这是什么啊 |
[06:01] | What the hell? Are you wearing a wedding ring? | 搞什么鬼 你为什么会戴着我们的结婚戒指 |
[06:04] | You just noticing that now? He’s been wearing it for months. | 你现在才注意到吗 他已经戴了好几个月了 |
[06:08] | – Months? – Got to go. | – 好几个月吗 – 我该闪了 |
[06:16] | I’m a cutter. | 我是个判决生死的人 |
[06:18] | I usually say “Surgery went | 我常说”手术进行的很顺利” |
[06:20] | great” Or “He’s not gonna make it, I’m sorry”. | 或者”他撑不过去了 非常抱歉” |
[06:24] | I’ve never had to tell | 我从来没有告诉过家属 |
[06:25] | anyone that their son’s gonna be paralyzed. | 他们的儿子要终身瘫痪了 |
[06:28] | That’s gonna suck. | 真是太糟糕了 |
[06:29] | I wish there was an easier way to say this. | 要是有个轻松一点的方式把这话说出口就好了 |
[06:34] | Mr. Hill? | Hill先生 |
[06:37] | Got you a card. | 送你一张卡片 |
[06:41] | “Great to see you, great to talk. | “很高兴见到 很高兴和你聊天 |
[06:45] | The bad news is, your son can’t walk.” | 坏消息是 你儿子无法走路了” |
[06:50] | And see, there’s a picture of a kitty cat in a wheelchair. | 看到没 这是Kitty猫坐在轮椅上的图片 |
[06:54] | Look at the cat. | 看那只猫 |
[06:56] | He’s shrugging, like, “What are you gonna do?” | 他耸着肩 好像在说 “你想怎样啊” |
[06:59] | “What are you…” We did it at the same time! | “你想怎样啊” 我们刚才动作好统一啊 |
[07:04] | Dude. Was the daydream helpful? | 哥们儿 做白日梦有用么 |
[07:06] | Not especially. | 不是很有用 |
[07:07] | I need you to focus. You’re better at this than I am. | 我需要你认真思考 你比我更擅长这件事 |
[07:10] | Here’s what you’re gonna do. | 接下来你就这么做 |
[07:11] | You’re gonna go in there, | 你走进去 |
[07:12] | and you’re going to be completely honest. | 你必须非常坦诚的告诉他真相 |
[07:14] | That’s all you’ve got? | 这就是你的大招吗 |
[07:16] | Because I’ve been a doctor for more than 10 minutes. | 你以为我是第一天当医生吗 |
[07:18] | Try not to get too emotional. | 尽量试着不要太情绪化 |
[07:19] | If you feel yourself starting to cry, do what I do | 如果你觉得自己快要哭出来了 照我说的做 |
[07:21] | and think of that gopher at the end of Caddyshack when he dances. | 想想在<疯狂高尔夫>的结尾 田鼠跳舞的样子 |
[07:25] | Got it. | 明白 |
[07:27] | And, Turk, most importantly, | 还有 Turk 最重要的是 |
[07:30] | don’t give him any false hope. You know? | 不要给他不切实际的希望 你懂吗 |
[07:33] | If you go in there and make him think for a second | 如果你进去之后让他有一秒钟 |
[07:35] | there could be a happy ending for him, | 觉得他儿子的情况会有转机的话 |
[07:37] | if it doesn’t work out, they’re gonna blame you forever. | 但是最后并没有 那么他们会责怪你一辈子 |
[07:40] | I did that. You remember, with my patient Mr. Chazznini? | 我曾经就是那样 你还记得吗 我的病人 Chazznini先生 |
[07:42] | I think about it every day. Good luck. | 我每天都会想起那件事 祝你好运 |
[07:46] | – Mr. Hill? – Yes? | – Hill先生 – 有事吗 |
[07:49] | I’m Dr. Christopher Turk. I need to talk to you about your son. | 我是Christopher Turk医生 我需要和你谈谈你儿子的情况 |
[07:56] | Mrs Jensen, your brain CT came back and as you can see, | Jensen太太 你的脑部断层扫描结果出来了 正如你所见 |
[07:59] | we were able to get all of the tumor. | 我们可以把所有的肿瘤都切掉 |
[08:01] | Unfortunately, we were not able to remove this. | 不幸的是 我们没办法把这个移除 |
[08:07] | That’s the song that’s been stuck in your head. | 那就是盘旋在你脑海中的旋律 |
[08:09] | – Oh, Dr. Cox. – Hey. | – 啊 Cox医生你真是的 – 嗨 |
[08:12] | What gives with you wearing that thing on your finger? | 你凭什么把那玩意儿带在手指上啊 |
[08:15] | It’s mainly to deter cougars like Mrs. | 主要是为了对付像Jensen太太 |
[08:18] | Jensen here from hitting on me, | 这样的爱勾引年轻小伙的老女人爱上我 |
[08:20] | but it doesn’t seem to have stopped you, does it? | 但是看起来好像也没有阻挡你的爱意 是不是啊 |
[08:25] | What’s the real reason? | 真正的原因是什么 |
[08:26] | Oh, I don’t know. Lately | 我也不知道 最近一段时间 |
[08:27] | I’ve been feeling warm and fuzzy about the kids, | 我对孩子有种温暖的 说不清楚的感觉 |
[08:30] | a little less nauseous about you, | 也没有那么反感你了 |
[08:31] | and then I found this thing stuck | 然后我发现这个戒指卡在 |
[08:33] | to an old piece of gum in the medicine cabinet. | 医药箱的一块口香糖里面 |
[08:35] | I put it on a couple of | 于是几个月前我就戴上它了 |
[08:36] | months ago and I haven’t taken it off since. | 从那以后再也没有摘下来过 |
[08:37] | Mmm-hmm. Mmm-hmm. Perry, we’re not married. | 嗯 嗯 Perry 我们又不是夫妻 |
[08:40] | We’re two independent people who enjoy each other’s company | 我们是两个独立的个体 享受彼此的陪伴 |
[08:44] | and are perfectly happy. We’re the opposite of married. | 而且非常融洽 我们是结婚的对立面 |
[08:47] | – I don’t want you to wear it anymore. – Fine. | – 我不想看到你再戴着婚戒了 – 好吧 |
[08:49] | Fine, what do you say I melt it down into a bullet | 好 我把戒指融在一颗子弹里面 |
[08:51] | – and shoot myself with it? – Thank you. | – 然后用它打死自己 行了吧 – 多谢啦 |
[08:56] | Holding hands isn’t so hard, is it? | 牵手并不是什么难事啊 对吧 |
[08:58] | I think there’s something wrong between me and Lady. | 我觉得我和Lady之间出了什么问题 |
[09:01] | Dibs. Who’s Lady? | 果然有问题 谁是Lady啊 |
[09:04] | Apparently she’s not a fan of hand-holding. | 很显然她并不是一个喜欢牵手的人 |
[09:06] | And that’s what couples do. That and sleep head-to-toe. | 那是情侣都会做的事 还有一丝不挂的睡一起 |
[09:10] | I’m just not sure she’s the one. | 我只是不确定她是不是那个对的人 |
[09:13] | Zeltzer, when were you sure your wife was the one? | Zeltzer 你什么时候确定你老婆就是那个对的人呢 |
[09:15] | It was our fourth date, over at her place. | 我们第四次约会的时候 在她家 |
[09:17] | We were sitting by the fire, just staring into each other’s eyes. | 我们坐在火炉旁 注视着对方的眼睛 |
[09:21] | I knew then and there that she was the one. | 那一刻我就确定她就是对的人 |
[09:24] | I would’ve told her but I had a rubber ball in my mouth. | 我本来想告诉她的 可是当时我嘴里含了个性爱玩具 |
[09:27] | I’ve just been Zeltzer-ed. | 我刚刚被你雷到了 |
[09:32] | Mr. Hill. | Hill先生 |
[09:34] | It’s Rich. | 叫我Rich吧 |
[09:35] | Okay, Rich. Um, here’s the situation. | 好 Rich 现在情况是这样的 |
[09:39] | Your son’s stable, his vitals are good. | 你儿子目前已经稳定了 重要器官都没有受伤 |
[09:42] | But the damage to his spine was quite severe. | 但是他脊椎的伤势非常严重 |
[09:44] | So there’s a strong possibility that he could… | 所以很大的可能性就是 |
[09:46] | He really loved that car. The one he had the accident in. | 他特别喜欢那辆车 他出车祸的那辆 |
[09:52] | He was always cleaning it. | 他总是在擦车 |
[09:54] | Driving it around with the top down. | 把顶棚敞开 开着到处转悠 |
[09:57] | Okay. Um. | 好吧 嗯 |
[10:00] | Rich, the problem with spinal cord injuries… | Rich 问题是他的脊髓损伤 |
[10:03] | Do you have any kids, Dr. Turk? | 你有孩子么 Turk医生 |
[10:06] | Yeah. I do. I’ve got a daughter. | 是的 我有一个女儿 |
[10:09] | They grow up fast. | 他们长的非常快 |
[10:11] | You know, when Mikey was twelve, | Mikey才十二岁的时候 |
[10:13] | he was a hell of a football player. | 他是个很棒的足球运动员 |
[10:16] | Rich, I’m trying to talk to you about your son. | Rich 我想跟你好好谈谈你儿子的情况 |
[10:19] | – Here’s… – Yeah. | – 现在是 – 是啊 |
[10:21] | I know you’re trying to talk to me about my son. | 我知道你想要说我儿子的病情 |
[10:25] | When they brought Mike in, | 他们把Mike抬进来的时候 |
[10:26] | I saw them poking at his fingers and toes, | 我看到他们戳他的手指脚趾 |
[10:29] | asking if he felt it. | 问他有没有感觉 |
[10:33] | Dr. Turk, I have a pit in my stomach because I’m afraid | Turk医生 我现在心里块大石头放不下因为我怕 |
[10:36] | you’ve come here to tell me my boy is going to be paralyzed. | 你进来告诉我 我儿子下半生都要瘫痪了 |
[10:41] | Tell me it isn’t true. | 告诉我这不是真的 |
[10:42] | We’re not exactly certain of that yet. | 我们现在还不能完全确定 |
[10:46] | You’re his doctor. What do you think? | 你是他的医生啊 你怎么认为呢 |
[10:51] | Oh, my God. I’m so sorry. | 天呐 非常抱歉 |
[10:53] | Listen, something just really funny jumped into my head. | 刚才有件特别有趣的事情跃过我的脑海 |
[10:56] | What? Tell me. | 什么 跟我说说 |
[10:58] | You remember when the gopher | 你还记得 当gopher |
[11:00] | started dancing at the end of Caddyshack? | 在<疯狂高尔夫>结尾跳舞的样子吗 |
[11:02] | Oh, don’t do the dance, Turk. Don’t do the dance. | 千万别跳啊 Turk 千万别跳那个舞 |
[11:04] | Carla, your husband’s not doing very well in there. | Carla 你老公现在正在误入歧途啊 |
[11:07] | I can’t watch right now, I’m working. | 我看不到 我在工作呢 |
[11:09] | You know, if I was married to him I’d be more supportive. | 你知道吗 要是我嫁给他的话 我会对他更加支持拥护 |
[11:12] | You know you said that out loud, right? | 你知道你说那么大声谁都能听到吧 |
[11:14] | I’m not ashamed of who I am. | 我从不为自己而感到羞耻 |
[11:17] | And there’s a 90% chance that the gopher was a puppet, but | 有百分之九十的可能性gopher是个木偶 但是 |
[11:19] | this right here, hilarious. | 他这个动作真是太滑稽了 |
[11:23] | Dr. Turk, what the hell are we doing? | Turk医生 我们到底在这儿说什么呢 |
[11:25] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[11:29] | Rich, there’s a strong possibility | Rich 现在有很大的可能性那就是 |
[11:31] | that your son will be paralyzed from the neck down. | 你儿子可能会颈部以下瘫痪 |
[11:34] | This isn’t fair. | 这太不公平了 |
[11:36] | I’m so sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[11:38] | Please tell me there’s something | 请你告诉我 你们一定会有其他办法 |
[11:39] | else that you can do for my son. Anything. | 救我儿子的 任何办法都可以 |
[11:46] | Don’t give up on Mike. Please. | 不要放弃我儿子 求你了 |
[11:52] | There’s a lot a person can express, simply with their hands. | 人们可以单纯用手表达出很多情绪 |
[11:57] | Whether it’s defiance… | 是否反抗 |
[11:59] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼啊 |
[12:02] | Rejection… | 或者拒绝 |
[12:04] | Oh, I said I didn’t want to do that. | 喔 我说过了我不想牵手 |
[12:08] | Why? | 为什么啊 |
[12:10] | We can talk about it later, okay? | 我们以后再谈这个 可以吗 |
[12:17] | Looks like somebody’s getting their ass dumped. | 看来某些人做了什么不合时宜的事情噢 |
[12:22] | Or even desperation. | 甚至是绝望沮丧 |
[12:25] | Please, Dr. Turk. Please help. | 求你了 Turk医生 求你帮帮忙吧 |
[12:33] | Don’t do it, Turk. No false hope. Just get out. | 千万别答应啊Turk 不要给虚假的希望 直接走出来 |
[12:37] | There might be something I can do. | 我可能有个办法能帮你儿子 |
[12:43] | Okay. Okay. Okay. | 好了好了 |
[12:53] | Uh, Dr. Turk, a word, please? | 那个 Turk医生 可以借一步说话吗 |
[12:56] | I’m sorry, sir. One of your patients is very… | 不好意思打扰了 你的一位病人现在情况 |
[13:00] | – What the hell are you doing? – What? | – 你到底在搞什么啊 – 怎么了 |
[13:02] | Don’t you remember my “Don’t give him false hope” Speech | 你不记得我给你的忠告了吗 “不要给他不切实际的希望” |
[13:04] | and my lie about how I had done it with Mr. Chazznini? | 还有我是怎么对我的病人Chazznini先生撒谎的吗 |
[13:06] | – That was a lie? – Yes, Turk. | – 你那是谎话吗 – 是啊Turk |
[13:08] | I lie to drive my points home, we both know that about me. | 为了达成目的我不惜撒谎啊 我们都知道我就是这样的 |
[13:11] | Look, I actually have a good idea. | 听着 其实我想到了一个好办法 |
[13:17] | Mr. Hill, there’s a therapy I’d like to try on Mike. | Hill先生 我想在Mike身上尝试一种疗法 |
[13:21] | But here’s the thing, it’s very experimental… | 但是有个问题 这个疗法还处于试验阶段 |
[13:24] | I don’t care. We’re in. | 我不在意 我们同意这个疗法 |
[13:26] | It’s not up to me to make the decision. | 现在还轮不到我来做决定 |
[13:28] | I have to talk to my boss. | 我得请示我的领导 |
[13:30] | Okay. | 没问题 |
[13:36] | Baby. I need to run something by you. | 亲爱的 有件事我需要你的支持和认同 |
[13:41] | Are you trying to annoy me by wearing your wedding ring? | 你是为了激怒我所以才戴婚戒吗 |
[13:43] | Because all you really | 其实你只需要 |
[13:44] | needed to do was wear the “Who Farted?” T-shirt. | 穿上那件”谁放屁了”的T恤你就做到了 |
[13:46] | Now, Hun, and when I say | 是这样的 哈 当我说 |
[13:48] | “Hun” I don’t mean the “Short for honey” Kind, | “哈”的时候 这并不是”哈尼”的简称 |
[13:50] | but rather the “Attila” Kind, | 而是匈奴王阿提拉的那个意思 |
[13:53] | despite the fact that wearing our wedding ring | 尽管我戴着咱们的婚戒这件事情 |
[13:56] | may actually annoy you, which, don’t get me wrong, | 可能真的激怒你了 但是别误会我 |
[13:58] | is one of the most stupendous perks in the history of the planet, | 这也并非是什么地球历史上最值得纪念的事 |
[14:01] | the truth is, I’m wearing it because I want to. | 事实是 我因为心里想戴所以就戴了啊 |
[14:05] | So that’s it. You’re just going to ignore me? | 所以说 你就是要忽略我的感受吗 |
[14:07] | As much as I’ll ignore the opening | 就像我会忽略休·杰克曼下一部烂片 |
[14:09] | of Hugh Jackman’s next cinematic excretion. | 的开头一样 |
[14:12] | Jordan, come on, bottom line, | Jordan 别闹了 我是有底线的 |
[14:14] | I’m not telling anyone that we’re married. | 我没有告诉任何人我们是夫妻关系 |
[14:16] | This isn’t for other people, it’s for me. | 我戴婚戒不是为了给别人看的 是为了我自己 |
[14:19] | Which begs the question, why on Earth would you care? | 不要避重就轻了 你到底为什么这么在意呢 |
[14:29] | She can’t break up with me if I don’t let her talk to me. | 只要我不让她跟我讲话她就不能和我说分手 |
[14:32] | I don’t know what was odder, | 我无法判断到底哪个更古怪 |
[14:34] | the Janitor spouting random non sequiturs | 开门人毫无逻辑的喋喋不休 |
[14:36] | or Dr. Kelso doing his daily post-muffin power walk | 还是Kelso医生在通过他的每日饭后快步走 |
[14:39] | and rubbing in the fact that he’s retired. | 来拒绝面对他已经退休的事实 |
[14:41] | Must suck to be you people. | 你们这些人真可悲 |
[14:44] | Baby, it’s a long shot, | 宝贝 成功几率很渺茫 |
[14:45] | but there’s a procedure I heard of called cold therapy. | 但是我听说了一种叫做”冷却疗法”的治疗过程 |
[14:48] | We’d induce a mild hypothermia, which would minimize swelling | 我们会引入低温麻醉 有助于缓解机体膨胀 |
[14:51] | and hopefully reduce the body’s metabolic demand, | 希望可以降低人体的新陈代谢需求 |
[14:54] | preventing his paralysis. | 防止他的身体瘫痪 |
[14:56] | Hey. Do you have a second? | 嗨 你有时间吗 |
[14:58] | Oh. Honey, I would love to, | 喔 亲爱的 我希望我有 |
[14:59] | but I’m just right in the middle of something. | 可是我刚好在商量一些事情 |
[15:02] | Anyway, between the weak American dollar and the, | 不管怎么说 在美元疲软的局面 |
[15:05] | you know, low interest rates, I think you’d be absolute fools | 和低利率的情况下 我认为如果不趁现在马上买套房 |
[15:07] | not to buy a house right now. | 真是太不明智了 |
[15:09] | And the subprime mortgage foreclosures | 再加上次级信贷丧失抵押品赎回权的政策 |
[15:11] | have just made it a complete buyer’s market. | 简直把房屋市场变成了买家的天下 |
[15:14] | What the hell was that? | 那是什么意思啊 |
[15:16] | I don’t know, but it kind of made sense. | 我也不知道 但是好像很有道理 |
[15:20] | Look, the problem with cold therapy is that it’s controversial. | 听着 冷却疗法的弊端就是 它现在备受争议 |
[15:23] | Bottom line, if there are any complications, it’s on me. | 最坏的结果无非就是 如果有任何并发症出现 我将承担所有责任 |
[15:28] | I could get sued, lose my license… | 我可能会被起诉 可能被吊销医师执照 |
[15:30] | Hell, baby, we could lose everything. | 天呐 亲爱的 我们可能失去一切 |
[15:32] | – The car, the college fund, the house… – What house? | – 车 大学基金 房子 – 什么房子啊 |
[15:36] | – The one the Janitor was talking about. – No! | – 看门人刚才说的房子啊 – 不要啊 |
[15:38] | What am I supposed to do? | 我应该怎么做呢 |
[15:40] | What would you do if it was one of our kids? | 如果是我们的一个孩子出事了 你会怎么做呢 |
[15:42] | I’d try everything. | 我会尝试所有的疗法 |
[15:44] | There’s your answer. | 这就是你的答案了 |
[15:47] | – Say it. – You’re always right. | – 承认吧 – 你永远都是对的 |
[15:52] | Well, you were right. Lady and I are doomed. | 好吧 你是对的 Lady和我的感情难逃一劫了 |
[15:55] | Congratulations, Pam. | 恭喜你说对了 Pam |
[15:56] | You think my name is Pam? | 你觉得我的名字是Pam吗 |
[15:58] | You know what, I don’t care. I have my own problems. | 算了 我也不在乎 我还有自己的烦恼 |
[16:00] | The worst part is, things were really going great between us. | 最糟糕的是 之前我们一直进展的很顺利啊 |
[16:03] | Tell me about it. Perry and I finally got to the place | 帮我分析看看 Perry和我终于做到了 |
[16:05] | where we could have sex facing each other. | 看着彼此的脸还能滚床单的地步 |
[16:07] | I finally got so comfortable with | 我好不容易才和她相处的很舒服 |
[16:09] | her that I was able to be the real me, you know? | 感觉在她面前可以做真实的自己 |
[16:10] | I even told her I don’t ever want to have kids. | 我甚至都告诉她我根本不想要孩子了 |
[16:13] | I just want to adopt a really short, old guy. | 我只想收养一个很矮很老的家伙 |
[16:16] | You know what? If she wants to break up with me, that’s fine. | 你知道吗 要是她想跟我分手 我不反对 |
[16:18] | But I’m just gonna dump her first. | 但是我一定要先把她甩了 |
[16:19] | I’m going to torture him till he gives up that ring. | 他不把戒指摘下来我就把他折磨致死 |
[16:22] | Hey. Eavesdropping. | 嘿 我全听到了 |
[16:26] | Things have been going so great between J.D. And I | 我和J.D.的感情发展的特别好 |
[16:28] | since we started dating again. You want to know why? | 自从我们重新开始约会之后 你们想知道为什么吗 |
[16:31] | Not really. | 不是很想 |
[16:32] | No one cares that you two are back together. | 没人在乎你俩是不是又和好了 |
[16:35] | Why not? | 为什么不啊 |
[16:36] | Because you’ve been doing it on and off for seven years. | 因为七年来你们一直分分合合 |
[16:39] | And if any one of us ever | 如果我们任何人 |
[16:40] | want to have another stupid conversation | 想要就你们俩的关系展开一段 |
[16:43] | about your relationship, all we have to do is | 愚蠢的谈话 我们只需要 |
[16:46] | think back and remember one of the other billions | 回想起曾经几千次 |
[16:49] | of stupid conversations we’ve all had about your relationship. | 已经有过的关于你们感情问题的愚蠢谈话就可以了 |
[16:54] | So, Turk, this Elliot chick is pretty hot. | Turk 这个叫Elliot的小妞太性感了 |
[16:57] | She got nice boobies? | 她胸大不大 |
[16:59] | Awesome boobies. | 非常大 |
[17:00] | So how’s the butt? | 屁股好看吗 |
[17:01] | Flat, just like I like it. | 扁扁的 就像我喜欢的那样 |
[17:03] | Oh, yeah. | 哇不错哦 |
[17:05] | J.D. ‘s gonna hit that flat butt! | J.D.要搞那个扁屁股啦 |
[17:07] | J.D. ‘s gonna hit that flat butt! | J.D.要搞那个扁屁股啦 |
[17:09] | J.D. ‘s gonna hit that flat butt! J. D… | J.D.要搞那个扁屁股啦 J.D. |
[17:13] | I was just thinking about the first time I told Turk about you. | 我只是在回想我第一次跟Turk形容你的时候 |
[17:19] | Look, you guys both said that you’ve been happy lately. | 听着 你们俩都说最近觉得很快乐 |
[17:21] | Why mess that up over a ring? | 为什么要因为一个戒指就把关系搞砸呢 |
[17:23] | And why throw all of that away before you even talk to Lady? | 为什么你都没有和Lady好好谈过 就要放弃这段感情呢 |
[17:27] | Seeing as that I’m part of a couple again, | 因为我又变成别人的女朋友了 |
[17:28] | I’m gonna give you some relationship advice, | 所以我想给你们一些情感忠告 |
[17:29] | whether you want it or not. | 不管你们想不想听 |
[17:31] | That’s what I do. I can’t help myself. | 我就是要这么干 我也是情不自禁 |
[17:33] | Still, don’t tear things apart | 还是那句话 不要把一段关系搞砸 |
[17:35] | just because you’re afraid to feel vulnerable. | 只是因为你害怕感到脆弱无助 |
[17:38] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[17:40] | Oh, lookit! You’re adorable. Do you got a daddy? | 哇看他 你真可爱 你有爸爸了吗 |
[17:46] | I’m just window-shopping. | 我只是先物色一下 |
[17:49] | Okay, Rich. | 好了 Rich |
[17:50] | Mike’s hooked up to the thermal regulation system, | Mike已经和体温调节系统连接好了 |
[17:53] | his body’s now cooling. | 他的身体现在正在降温 |
[17:55] | All we can do is wait and hope for the best. | 我们能做的只有等待和祈祷好的结果发生 |
[17:57] | I feel really good about this, you know? | 我对这个疗法非常有信心 你呢 |
[18:04] | That makes one of us. | 我好像不那么觉得 |
[18:06] | Baby, what am I doing? | 宝贝 我到底在做什么呢 |
[18:08] | I am proud of you. | 我为你感到骄傲 |
[18:10] | Not just for being smart, but for being brave. Kiss. | 不是因为你的智慧 而是因为你的勇敢 啵一个 |
[18:15] | Where’d you get the idea for this risky therapy, anyway? | 对了 你是从什么地方找到用这个高风险疗法的灵感呢 |
[18:20] | SportsCenter. | <体育中心> |
[18:21] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[18:23] | Nah nah nah, nah nah nah! “SportsCenter, the place for sports!” | 呐呐呐 呐呐呐 “体育中心 为体育而生” |
[18:28] | – Now’s not really a good time. – Okay. | – 现在不是耍宝的时候 – 好的 |
[18:31] | – We should talk. – We should talk. | – 我们需要谈谈 – 我们需要谈谈 |
[18:32] | – Yeah. – Yeah. I know. Okay. Sorry about that. | – 好的 – 好的 我明白 对不起 |
[18:35] | – Yeah. – But, you go. | – 嗯 – 不过 你先说吧 |
[18:37] | Oh, no, no, no, you first. | 不不不不 你先说 |
[18:39] | – I’d prefer you. – No, no. You go first. | – 我觉得还是你先吧 – 不不 你先说 |
[18:41] | I have nothing to say. Please go. | 我没什么可说的 你快说吧 |
[18:43] | – Okay… – May I? | – 好的 – 我能说吗 |
[18:46] | I’m not really good at the talking part of relationships, | 我不是很擅长讨论感情这方面的事情 |
[18:50] | but I’ve given this a little thought, and here goes. | 但是我有一些简单的想法 大概就是 |
[18:55] | – Lf I were a catfish… See, that’s no good. – Mmm-hmm. | – 如果我是一只鲶鱼 嗯好像不太好 – 嗯 |
[18:58] | Catfish is no good. | 鲶鱼不是一个好的比喻 |
[19:00] | Let’s pretend we’re in Africa, | 假装我们现在在非洲 |
[19:01] | and you’re a monkey trying to steal my gold… | 你是一个试图偷走我金子的猴子 |
[19:04] | I’m a germaphobe. | 我有严重洁癖 |
[19:06] | What? | 什么 |
[19:08] | The reason I don’t want to hold hands is that I’m a germaphobe. | 我不想牵手的原因就是 我有严重的洁癖 |
[19:10] | Specifically, a hand-specific germaphobe. | 具体一点 特别是对手部的洁癖 |
[19:13] | Hmm. | 呃 |
[19:14] | My therapist thinks that part of reason I’m attracted to you | 我的治疗师认为我喜欢你的一部分原因就是因为 |
[19:16] | is that you clean germs for a living. | 你是个清洁工 靠清理细菌为生 |
[19:18] | And you’re a dead ringer for my dad. Whatever. Anyway. | 还有你和我爸爸非常相似 无所谓 不管怎样 |
[19:21] | Look, uh, I’ve never told anyone this before, | 是这样的 我从来没有跟任何人说起过这件事 |
[19:25] | and I just finally feel so comfortable with you | 我只是终于觉得和你相处感觉非常舒服 |
[19:28] | that I want to be the real me, you know? | 在你面前我想做真实的自己 你懂吗 |
[19:32] | I do. | 我懂 |
[19:34] | – You’re weird. – Yeah. | – 你太古怪了 – 是的 |
[19:37] | I love that. | 不过我喜欢 |
[19:39] | – Really? – Yes. | – 真的吗 – 当然啦 |
[19:41] | Mmm. Hey, don’t touch the table, it’s full of bacteria. | 嘿 别碰到桌子 上面都是细菌 |
[19:44] | Oh. Thanks. | 喔 谢谢 |
[19:48] | Well, that sucked. See you tomorrow, everybody. | 好吧 一点都不好玩 明天见哦各位 |
[19:52] | Bye, Bob! | 再见 Bob |
[19:55] | They’re so cute. | 他们真是太有爱了 |
[19:58] | But I still think that we’re the best couple here. | 不过我还是觉得我们才是这里最般配的一对 |
[20:00] | No one cares, Elliot. | 没人在乎这些 Elliot |
[20:01] | J.D., you’re in the relationship, you have to care! | J.D. 你是我男朋友 你就得在乎这些 |
[20:03] | – Sorry. – Thank you. | – 对不起 – 谢谢你 |
[20:06] | Look, you know what I love about where we are now? | 你知道我对我们现在的关系最满意的部分是什么吗 |
[20:08] | It’s like I can tell you… | 比如说我可以告诉你 |
[20:10] | As I took Elliot’s hand | 当我握着Elliot的手 |
[20:11] | and nodded to make her think I was listening, | 对着她点头表示我有在听她说话的时候 |
[20:13] | I started to think about hands again, | 我又开始思考手的事情 |
[20:15] | and how they really are windows to what we’re feeling. | 想到它们是怎样作为人类心灵的窗户而存在的 |
[20:18] | Whether it’s love… | 不论是传递爱也好 |
[20:22] | If you say anything, I’ll kill you. | 你要是敢评论一句话 我就杀了你 |
[20:25] | Come here. | 跟我来 |
[20:29] | Or acceptance… | 或者表达接纳 |
[20:30] | This is great. It’s like I’m steering you. | 这真是太好了 好像我在引导你前进 |
[20:32] | Look out for weird coughing guy. | 小心那个打喷嚏的怪家伙 |
[20:42] | And sometimes, they can even express hope. | 以及有些时候 手甚至可以诠释希望 |
[20:49] | So you really think it was the cold therapy that helped him? | 所以你真的觉得是冷却疗法帮了他吗 |
[20:52] | I don’t know. But I’m glad I did it. | 我不知道 但是我很高兴我做到了 |
[20:55] | I’m really proud of you, baby. | 我真的为你骄傲 宝贝 |
[21:02] | There’s got to be a way I could get on SportsCenter. | 一定有什么办法可以让我上<体育中心>那个节目 |
[21:04] | Dr. Cox is athletic. I wonder if he could help. | Cox医生是个运动员 我想问问他能不能帮忙 |
[21:11] | What is going on? | 发生什么事了啊 |
[21:12] | Involuntary luge. | 被动雪橇运动 |
[21:14] | – Eagle! – Oh! | – 老鹰 – 喔 |
[21:17] | That’s got to hurt. | 肯定疼死了 |
[21:18] | – Glory always does. – Mmm-mmm. | – 成功当然要付出代价 – 嗯 |
[21:21] | – Look at how his leg’s all twisted. – Oh. | – 看他的腿都扭成那样了 – 天呐 |
[21:24] | I’m still not sure why luge is even a sport. | 我还是很疑惑为什么竞赛雪橇也能成为一项运动 |