时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Now that Dr. Cox was the Chief of Medicine, | 现在Cox医生做了内科主任 |
[00:04] | I’d become the guy everyone counted on | 我就成了每个人都指望 |
[00:06] | to fight for the things the hospital needed. | 能为医院争取其所需的人 |
[00:08] | Yep. I was the one person who could get him to say… | 没错 只有我才能让他说出 |
[00:12] | – No. – You need to hire a few more nurses. | – 不行 – 你需要再多雇佣些护士 |
[00:15] | Look, Tammy, we don’t have the money. | 听着 Tammy 我们没有这笔钱 |
[00:17] | If you want to go out and raise the cash yourself, feel free. | 如果你想自己出去筹这笔钱 尽管去 |
[00:20] | Maybe you could sell your eggs to a fertility clinic, | 也许你可以把你的卵子卖给生育诊所 |
[00:22] | or sell that beard of yours to the Ridiculous Museum. | 或者把你那胡子卖给滑稽博物馆也行 |
[00:25] | Better yet, you could make a | 更好的办法是 你可以 |
[00:27] | list of all the people that you drive insane, | 列出一张所有被你逼疯的人的名单 |
[00:29] | and tell them that, for a nominal fee, | 然后告诉他们 交付象征性的费用 |
[00:31] | you’ll never speak to them again. | 你就再也不会和他们说话了 |
[00:33] | You, of course, offer them a monthly subscription | 当然了 你向他们提出了一个优惠的 |
[00:35] | at a reduced rate just to reel them in, | 月付费用 只是为了拉他们上钩 |
[00:37] | and then after a while of you not talking to them, | 经过一阵子你不跟他们说话之后 |
[00:41] | people will forget just how annoying you are, | 人们就会忘了你其实是有多烦人 |
[00:43] | and they’ll let their subscription run out | 他们的月付费就会耗尽到期 |
[00:46] | and, bang, that’s when you show up at their house, | 这个时候 砰 你就出现在他们家里了 |
[00:48] | and you drive them insane all over again by speaking to them. | 你又开始跟他们说话 再一次将他们逼疯 |
[00:52] | And here’s the kicker, when everyone’s trying to re-subscribe, | 谁都想不到的是 当大家都来重新续费时 |
[00:57] | you lay it on them that the price is now quadruple! | 你对他们说现在价格已经涨到四倍 |
[01:00] | And I’m predicting, and this is a low-end guesstimate, | 我敢说 这只是保守估计 |
[01:04] | you’re looking at about $ 100 million a quarter, easy. | 你能每季度到手大概100万美元 小菜儿 |
[01:08] | You gift the hospital 100 thou, we hire a few nurses. | 你捐给医院10万美元 我们雇了几名护士 |
[01:11] | But until then, you go tell Carla it ain’t happening. | 但在那之前 你去告诉Carla这是不可能的 |
[01:17] | Wow, that was super fun. | 哇哦 真是超有意思呢 |
[01:19] | – Get out. – Nice seeing you. | – 出去 – 见到你很高兴 |
[01:21] | Still, I knew Dr. Cox heard me, and sometimes he came around. | 跟往常一样 我知道Cox医生听进去了 有时候他会回心转意 |
[01:24] | Nice job, J.D. We’re wearing him down. | 做得好 J.D. 我们慢慢磨他 |
[01:27] | Plus, with my new role, | 另外 由于我的新角色 |
[01:28] | people were treating me with a newfound respect. | 人们都在用一种全新的敬意对待我 |
[01:31] | I don’t like how you’re trying to make people treat you | 我不喜欢你这样迫使大家以一种全新的 |
[01:33] | with a newfound sense of respect. | 尊重感来对待你 |
[01:35] | I’m not making people do anything. | 我没有迫使任何人做任何事 |
[01:37] | Then how else do you explain it? Did you hypnotize them? | 那你还能怎么解释 把他们催眠了吗 |
[01:40] | Are you trying to hypnotize me? ‘Cause that’s not gonna work. | 你是要准备催眠我吗 那是不可能成功的 |
[01:42] | I’m already hypnotized. | 我已经被催眠了 |
[01:44] | Fifteen years ago, I’m in Vegas, | 15年前 我人在拉斯维加斯 |
[01:45] | I volunteer to be part of this guy’s act. | 自愿参与了一个家伙的表演 |
[01:47] | Halfway through the show, the fire alarm goes off | 演出过半 火警响起 |
[01:49] | and I never get snapped out. | 我就再没被唤醒 |
[01:51] | There’s some word out there | 某个单词浮在周围 |
[01:52] | floating around like an onloff switch for me, | 于我而言就像是开关一样 |
[01:54] | that if I ever hear it, I’ll just go completely unconscious. | 我一旦听到 就会完全失去意识 |
[01:56] | Is it sassafras? | 是sassafras(擦树)吗 |
[01:58] | It is sassafras. You’re right. That’s amazing. | 正是sassafras 你说对了 真是不可思议 |
[02:00] | Of all the words in the English language… | 在所有的英语单词中 |
[02:01] | Boondoggle. | Boondoggle(打水漂儿) |
[02:03] | Yes! That was it? | 太好了 猜对了 |
[02:05] | You’re such an ass. | 你真是个白痴 |
[02:06] | Here’s your warning, if you start walking around here | 警告你 如果你开始一副大人物的姿态 |
[02:08] | like you’re the big cheese, I’m gonna have to punish you. Okay? | 在这儿晃来晃去 我会惩罚你 懂吗 |
[02:13] | – Pernicious. – Nope. | – Pernicious(恶性的) – 不是 |
[02:16] | – Albatross. – Oh, boy. Nice try. | – Albatross(信天翁) – 哦 老天 猜得好 |
[02:20] | All right, guys, I’m gonna | 好了 大伙儿们 我要给 |
[02:22] | introduce you to a new intern now. This is Derek Hill. | 大家介绍一位新实习生 这位是Derek Hill |
[02:25] | Welcome-to-the-team five! | 欢迎来到团队击个掌 |
[02:27] | Always use your non-cutting hand. | 永远别用你开刀那只手 |
[02:31] | Told you. | 告诉你了 |
[02:33] | Guys, if I could have a second to… | 伙计们 请允许我用一分钟来 |
[02:35] | Hey. Hey. Quiet-down five. | 嘿 嘿 安静式下击掌 |
[02:41] | Thank you, Todd. You’re all dismissed. | 多谢 Todd 你们都散了吧 |
[02:47] | Listen, if you need anything, I’m here, okay? | 听着 如果有什么需要就来找我 明白吗 |
[02:50] | I think I’ll be fine. | 我想我应该会挺好 |
[02:52] | I like you. | 喜欢你哦 |
[02:54] | I am so mad at you. | 我太生你的气了 |
[02:56] | Uh oh. He must’ve found out that I tracked down | 噢 他一定是发现我找到了那颗 |
[02:58] | the testicle he had removed and turned it into a tiny disco ball. | 他被切除的蛋蛋 而且把它变成了一个小型迪斯科球灯 |
[03:01] | Wait a second. You dreamed that. You’re fine. | 等一下 你只是想象过 你没事儿的 |
[03:03] | Listen to me. You’re the man around here now. | 听我说 你现在可是这里的大人物 |
[03:05] | So you’ve got to get your strut on. You know what I’m saying? | 所以你走路的时候也得给我硬起来 明白吗 |
[03:13] | Haven’t you had this fantasy before? | 你不是已经幻想过这个场景了吗 |
[03:15] | Yeah, except I’ve been working out, | 是啊 不一样的是我现在健身了 |
[03:16] | so this time I get to be shirtless. | 所以这一次该轮到我裸上身 |
[03:18] | – What’s that? – What’s what? | – 那是什么 – 什么什么 |
[03:20] | Did you make a disco ball out of my testicle? | 你是不是用我的蛋蛋做了一个迪斯科球 |
[03:23] | Get out of the fantasy! Get out of the fantasy! | 滚出幻想 滚出幻想 |
[03:25] | Hell, no! | 妈的 没门儿 |
[03:29] | That was close. | 真是悬 |
[03:30] | Get your strut on. | 给我硬起来 |
[03:36] | Behold, King Cheese. I warned you about this. | 看哪 伟大的国王陛下 我之前警告过你的 |
[03:39] | And now, my liege, I’m afraid it’s time for your punishment. | 现在 我的陛下 恐怕我不得不惩罚你了 |
[03:42] | Let me just put down my popsicle. | 让我先放下我的冰棒 |
[03:45] | Fifteen years and no one said “Popsicle”? | 15年了难道都没人说”冰棒”吗 |
[03:48] | – Okay, let’s do this. – Popsicle. | – 好了 来吧 – 冰棒 |
[03:50] | Popsicle. | 冰棒 |
[03:52] | – I had the craziest dream. – Popsicle. | – 我做了一个非常疯狂的梦 – 冰棒 |
[03:59] | I can’t believe he’s buying this. It’s going to be a fun day. | 真不敢相信这样他也买账 今天有的乐了 |
[04:18] | And lastly, let’s not | 最后 请不要忘记 |
[04:19] | forget to get a patient’s full history, okay? | 拿到病人的完整病史 好吗 |
[04:22] | Especially medical allergies. You can go. | 尤其是药物过敏史 下课 |
[04:26] | It’s been so long since I was an intern. | 从我做实习生到现在已经太久了 |
[04:28] | I wonder what they’re thinking. | 不知道他们在想什么 |
[04:29] | Notice me. Notice me. Notice me. | 注意我 注意我 注意我 |
[04:32] | Notice me. Notice me. Notice me! | 注意我 注意我 注意我啊 |
[04:35] | ‘Cause I’m going to hit that. Oh, yeah. | 我一定能上她 噢耶 |
[04:38] | Time to start yet another day in the suckhole of all suckholes. | 又要在这操蛋之最地方开始新的一天了 |
[04:42] | I’m in such a good mood. I think I’ll do a little dance. | 心情杠杠滴好 想要啪啪跳起来 |
[04:44] | Wait, Derek. | 等一下 Derek |
[04:46] | What did you think of your | 你觉得你的首次 |
[04:47] | first John Dorian presentation, as it were? | John Dorian演讲听上去如何 |
[04:51] | I imagine it’s what people felt like | 我觉得就像是人们第一次 |
[04:52] | the first time they heard Dr. King speak. | 听到马丁·路德·金演讲的感受 |
[04:55] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[04:56] | That wise-ass crap always gets you in trouble. | 这个自作聪明的废物总是给你找麻烦 |
[04:58] | Just keep your mouth shut. | 就闭嘴少惹事儿吧 |
[05:02] | For, like, a week now I had | 到现在差不多有一周了 |
[05:03] | really bad blurred vision and a stiff jaw. | 我感到严重的视力模糊以及下巴僵硬 |
[05:05] | Sounds like my dad after a couple of martinis. | 听起来像是几杯马提尼下肚后的我爸 |
[05:08] | Looks like you may have a case of Waspiness. | 看来你像是患了”白种盎格鲁撒克逊新教徒”综合征(被黄蜂蛰了) |
[05:12] | And you may have a touch of the self-laughies. | 那你就是点了自己的笑穴了 |
[05:15] | Okay, I’m back. | 好了 不笑了 |
[05:17] | Look, we are gonna figure this out. I promise. | 听着 我们一定能找到病因的 我保证 |
[05:20] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:22] | Still, Dr. Reid has been super supportive. | Reid医生还是一如既往地很支持我 |
[05:24] | Toss her a compliment as a thank you. | 快赞美她一下就当感谢了 |
[05:26] | Even though that dress is totally inappropriate for a doctor, | 虽然那件衣服对于一名医生来说完全不恰当 |
[05:29] | you are so rocking it. | 但你穿起来美呆了 |
[05:31] | That’s awesome because I actually have a policy | 太赞了 事实上我自己有一条政策 |
[05:33] | that if I don’t get three compliments the first time I wear it, | 如果一件衣服我第一次穿的时候没有得到三次赞美 |
[05:35] | I have to return it. | 我就拿去退掉 |
[05:36] | Now I’ve got you, J.D. | 现在有你和J.D.了 |
[05:37] | He said this morning that I look scrumdillitious. | 他今早说我看上去”锈”色可餐 |
[05:40] | Yeah, he actually does talk like that. | 他确实是这么说的 |
[05:42] | The meth addict from this | 还有今天早上 |
[05:43] | morning who said he wanted to eat my eyeballs, | 说想吃掉我的眼球的瘾君子 |
[05:45] | which I’m counting because the dress really makes them pop. | 我也算上了 因为这衣服显得我眼球格外突出 |
[05:48] | Hey, so, I’ve been thinking about it a lot, | 嘿 我一直在想 |
[05:50] | and with the blurry vision and the jaw thing, | 视力模糊还有下巴的问题 |
[05:52] | I bet Paige has Temporal Arteritis. | 我觉得Paige很可能患了颞动脉炎 |
[05:54] | We should do a temporal artery biopsy on her. | 我们应该让她做一个颞动脉活检 |
[05:56] | Yeah, I’m not doing that. At her age, it’s probably neurological. | 嗯 我是不会做的 在她那个年纪 很有可能是神经性的 |
[05:59] | – Crap. – Now, | – 狗屁 – 现在 |
[06:01] | just got to remove the price | 只要把价签拿下来就行了 |
[06:02] | tag because this little dressy is a keeper. | 因为这件小裙儿绝对值得我拥有 |
[06:07] | Frick! | 妹的 |
[06:09] | Good. | 太好了 |
[06:11] | Denise Charlie Derek Elliot Denise, Charlie, Derek, Elliot, | |
[06:14] | Walter, John, Birdy, Katie and Howie. | Walter John Birdy Katie还有Howie |
[06:16] | Thirty-one. | 31个 |
[06:18] | I’ve made 31 new friends since I started here. | 从我来到这儿我已经交了31个朋友了 |
[06:21] | Hey, Howie, there’s mints. | 嘿 Howie 那儿有薄荷糖 |
[06:23] | Yes, please. | 谢谢 |
[06:26] | Watch out! Oh, my God! Oh, my God! | 小心 噢天哪 噢天哪 |
[06:29] | Move! Move! Move! | 躲开躲开 |
[06:31] | – Wait! – Wait! | – 等一下 – 等一下 |
[06:32] | Relax, people. | 大家放轻松 |
[06:34] | Remote control. | 我有遥控器 |
[06:37] | A patient once complained that his room wasn’t clean, | 有个病人曾经抱怨说他的病房不干净 |
[06:38] | so I stole the motor from his wheelchair. | 所以我把他轮椅上的发动机偷走了 |
[06:41] | – What are you guys doing? – I needed a mint. | – 你们在做什么 – 我想吃个薄荷糖 |
[06:44] | Those aren’t mints. | 那不是薄荷糖 |
[06:44] | Those are highly-concentrated mini urinal cakes. | 那是高浓度迷你小便池蛋糕 |
[06:46] | – Patent pending. – They’re good. | – 专利申请中 – 很好吃 |
[06:49] | Not a huge selling point for urinal cakes, but thank you. | 虽然不是小便池蛋糕的一大卖点 还是谢了 |
[06:51] | Say, Glasses, who told you you could touch my cart? | 我说眼镜男 谁告诉你可以碰我的推车了 |
[06:55] | Um… | 呃 |
[06:56] | Okay, you can fix this. | 好的 你可以解决这个情况 |
[06:57] | Hi, I’m Sunny. Don’t want to shake? | 你好 我是Sunny 不想握手吗 |
[07:01] | Okay, that’s okay. I’ll just do a little wave then. | 好吧 没关系 那我就小小地挥一挥手 |
[07:02] | Hi, I’m Sunny. | 你好 我是Sunny |
[07:04] | Come on, you can’t stay angry on such a beautiful day. | 拜托 在这么一个美好的日子你可不能生气吧 |
[07:08] | Apology accepted. | 原谅你了 |
[07:09] | And that’s 32 new friends. Plus, he’s not as weird as they say. | 这是第32个新朋友了 再说他也没有别人说的那么奇怪啊 |
[07:14] | Cart, come. | 推车 跟上 |
[07:22] | – Everything all right? – Yeah, I’m good. | – 一切还好吗 – 是的 我很好 |
[07:24] | Crap, it’s his camp counselor face. | 见鬼 是他的野营辅导员脸 |
[07:26] | Please don’t try to make me open up. | 拜托不要让我敞开心扉 |
[07:28] | Come on, grumpy bear. | 说吧 坏脾气熊熊 |
[07:29] | You see these little things on the sides of my head? | 你看见我脑袋两边的这两个小东西了吗 |
[07:32] | They’re not just for holding up my shades. | 它们可不只是光用来架我的墨镜哦 |
[07:34] | Fine. I wanted to do a temporal artery biopsy on a patient, | 好吧 我想给一名病人做颞动脉活检 |
[07:38] | and your girlfriend ignored me. | 你女朋友直接忽略我的意见 |
[07:39] | Classic Elliot. Look, she’s totally supportive and nurturing, | 典型的Elliot 听着 她会百分百支持以及毫无保留的教育别人 |
[07:42] | but she’ll never take an intern’s medical opinion. | 但她永远不会听取实习生的医疗建议 |
[07:45] | It’s just not her way. She’s not proud of it. | 这不是她的行事方式 她也并不以此为荣 |
[07:47] | Just like I’m not proud of the | 就好像我也没有感到非常自豪 |
[07:49] | fact that just because I stand up to Dr. Cox, | 就因为我敢于反抗Cox医生 而使每个人 |
[07:51] | suddenly everyone thinks I’m so special. | 都突然开始认为我是如此与众不同 |
[07:55] | You heard about that, right? | 你听说这事儿了 是吧 |
[07:56] | – I have. – It sucks. | – 听说了 – 其实糟透了 |
[07:59] | – Hey, friend. – Best friend. | – 嘿 朋友 – 最好的朋友 |
[08:01] | I’m so happy for him. I’m so happy for him. | 我太为他高兴了 我真是太为他高兴了 |
[08:05] | You know what’s annoying? We all started out at the same time | 你知道讨厌的是什么吗 我们都是同期的实习生 |
[08:07] | and now Dorian is so far ahead of us, you know, career wise. | 但现在Dorian已经远远地领先于我们了 你知道 职业方面 |
[08:11] | You know, that doesn’t bother me. | 事实上 这倒没有困扰到我 |
[08:12] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[08:13] | This guy wants his spleen removed? | 这家伙是要摘除脾吗 |
[08:15] | Oh. | 噢 |
[08:16] | Well, I got his spleen now. Incoming! | 我拿到脾了 接着 |
[08:20] | You know what? Why don’t we take everything out? | 知道吗 我们为什么不干脆把所有东西都取出来 |
[08:22] | How about that? | 听上去怎样 |
[08:32] | I’ve got a heart! I’ve got a heart! | 我拿到心脏了 我拿到心脏了 |
[08:35] | I’ve got his heart! | 我拿到他的心脏了 |
[08:40] | It bothers him a little. | 有一点点困扰到他 |
[08:44] | Hey, smiley intern. Can I talk to you for a sec? | 嘿 笑脸实习生 我能跟你说句话吗 |
[08:46] | Sure. | 当然 |
[08:49] | – See you around. – Wait, I thought you wanted to talk. | – 回见 – 等一下 你不是有事要说吗 |
[08:52] | No, I just wanted to punish those two for touching my cart, | 不 我只是想惩罚那两个碰我推车的人 |
[08:54] | so I rigged the elevator to give them a little bit of a scare. | 所以我调控了电梯 来吓唬他们一下 |
[09:03] | – It’s all in good fun. – No! | – 好玩儿而已 – 不 |
[09:05] | Get me out of here! | 救我出去 |
[09:07] | See and as long as I wear my lab coat, | 看到没 只要我穿着白大褂 |
[09:09] | you can’t even see the duct-tape at all. | 你就一点都看不到胶带了 |
[09:11] | The neck line is so cute. | 领口线条真是太性感了 |
[09:13] | This girly talk is driving me insane. | 听这种少女式对话我要疯了 |
[09:15] | And thanks so much, I love this lip gloss. What flavor is it? | 非常感谢 我很喜欢这支唇彩 什么口味的 |
[09:19] | Apricot-cha-gotcha. | 魅力四射杏香味 |
[09:20] | Oh, my God, we get it. You have vaginas! | 噢 老天爷 我们知道了 你俩都有阴道 |
[09:24] | On that note, I guess we’ll go. | 你这么说 我想我们该走了 |
[09:26] | A nurse is gonna come by and take some more blood work. | 待会儿会有护士过来再取一些血样 |
[09:30] | Denise, if you’d studied her case history, | Denise 如果你仔细看过她的病史 |
[09:32] | you’d know that Paige has Rokitansky-Küster-Hauser syndrome. | 你就会知道Paige患有先天性无阴道综合症 |
[09:36] | She was born without a vagina. | 她天生就没有阴道 |
[09:37] | Oh, my God, are you serious? | 哦天哪 你说真的吗 |
[09:39] | No. But if you’re gonna act weird around my patients, | 不是 但如果你继续在我病人面前表现怪异的话 |
[09:42] | I’m going to have to torture you. | 我就不得不要折磨你了 |
[09:43] | Okay. I’m pissed right now, but that was pretty awesome. | 好吧 我现在超气的 但你骗我那招真是赞 |
[09:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:46] | I’m just frustrated. I really think we should do the biopsy. | 我只是有点沮丧 我真心认为应该做那个活检 |
[09:49] | I mean, it can’t do any harm. | 我是说 反正做了也不会有什么危害 |
[09:50] | Oh, please, not this again. | 噢 拜托 又要来 |
[09:51] | If Paige really does have Temporal Arteritis, | 如果Paige真的患有颞动脉炎 |
[09:53] | and we don’t catch it early, she could go blind. | 而我们又没有尽早检查出来 那她可能会失明 |
[09:55] | – Denise… – Look, I’m not good at mustering up | – Denise – 听着 我并不善于那套 |
[09:57] | this whole over-the-top, | 你刚刚喜欢的 |
[09:58] | puppy dog sentiment thing that you just eat up, | 夸张宠物狗狗式的情感表达 |
[10:00] | but what if I started telling | 但如果我开始告诉 |
[10:02] | people that I wished you were my older sister? | 别人我希望你是我的姐姐呢 |
[10:05] | – Do you? – Mmm… No. Not really. | – 真的吗 – 呃 没有 |
[10:08] | I’ll still take it. | 我还是很受用 |
[10:24] | There he is. You ready to go? | 他来了 准备走了吗 |
[10:26] | I just got to go check my messages at the front desk. | 我要先去前台检查一下我的留言 |
[10:28] | I’d give out my cell phone number, | 我要是给出手机号码的话 |
[10:30] | but it’d be ringing like crazy. | 那肯定是要响疯了 |
[10:31] | Everybody wants a piece of the big dog. | 每个人都想从大人物这儿分杯羹 |
[10:35] | I know what you’re thinking, Derek. | 我知道你在想什么 Derek |
[10:37] | You’re thinking J.D.’s a ridiculous, arrogant tool. | 你在想J.D.就是个可笑自大的跑腿儿的 |
[10:40] | He didn’t ask for this position. So cut him some slack, okay? | 但这工作又不是他主动要求的 所以就放他一马吧 行吗 |
[10:46] | – Did you guys see that? – See what? | – 你们看到没 – 看什么 |
[10:50] | Good cart. | 好推车 |
[10:53] | – J.D.! – Yeah? | – J.D. – 什么 |
[10:54] | We did it! Dr. Cox is hiring more nurses. | 我们做到了 Cox医生同意雇佣更多护士了 |
[10:58] | Forced overtime for the nursing staff is now over. | 护理人员被迫加班的时代现在结束了 |
[11:01] | And it’s all thanks to this guy right here. | 这全是拜这位所赐 |
[11:04] | No. | 不要 |
[11:06] | Stop it, everyone. | 大家快停下 |
[11:08] | Okay, keep it going a little bit longer. | 好吧 再多来一会会儿 |
[11:10] | And now you can stop it. That was nice. | 现在可以停下了 真是不错 |
[11:14] | Come on, man, hold it together. | 加油兄弟 坚持住 |
[11:15] | You know, if we do hook up tonight, | 知道吗 如果我们今晚要亲热的话 |
[11:18] | for once you won’t be the only one thinking about J.D. | 终于有一次你不是唯一心里想着J.D.的人喽 |
[11:22] | Whoa. That did it. | 哇 这个够狠 |
[11:25] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[11:27] | – You’re bigger than I remember. – Thanks. | – 你比我印象里的还要巨大 – 多谢 |
[11:29] | I have to know, why did you keep me from getting on the elevator? | 我必须要知道 为什么你不让我进那个电梯 |
[11:33] | I touched your cart, too. | 我也碰了你的推车啊 |
[11:35] | It’s simple. I don’t mess | 很简单 我不整你 |
[11:36] | with you because I don’t think you can take it. | 是因为我认为你受不了 |
[11:38] | You’re not strong enough. | 你不够强壮 |
[11:48] | – He said we were going to die. – We still might. | – 他说我们会死的 – 还是有可能的啊 |
[11:52] | What does he mean I’m not strong enough? | 他说我不够强壮是什么意思 |
[11:55] | I hate this day. This day stinks. | 我讨厌今天 今天糟透了 |
[11:58] | This day rules. | 今天太棒了 |
[12:00] | Paige, I want to do a temporal artery biopsy. | Paige 我想做一个颞动脉活检 |
[12:05] | Just stay quiet. Don’t get sucked into their petty mess. | 保持沉默 不要卷进他们的扯淡事里 |
[12:08] | Come on, buddy. Let’s go get a beer. | 走吧 兄弟 我们去喝杯啤酒 |
[12:10] | What? I thought we were going out? | 什么 我还以为是我们要出去 |
[12:11] | No. Because ever since | 不要 因为自从你 |
[12:13] | you lucked into the hospital do-gooder role, | 侥幸成为这个医院里行善者的角色 |
[12:15] | you’ve been acting like a ridiculous, arrogant tool. | 你就像一个可笑自大的小喽啰 |
[12:18] | No, I haven’t. | 不 我才没有 |
[12:19] | And I’m not the only one who thinks it, okay? | 我可不是唯一一个这么想的 好嘛 |
[12:21] | Oh, please don’t look at me. I’m invisible. I’m invisible. | 哦 千万别看我 我是透明的 我是透明的 |
[12:25] | Perfect. | 这下好了 |
[12:30] | Okay, yesterday wasn’t great. | 好吧 昨天并不是特别好 |
[12:32] | But stick with the plan and keep your mouth shut. Whoa! | 但还是按计划行事 乖乖闭嘴 哇哦 |
[12:36] | Why are you being so pissy? | 你为什么这么生气啊 |
[12:38] | Is it because Izzy pointed | 是因为Izzy指着 |
[12:39] | at the TV at Al Roker and called him Daddy? | 电视上的Al Roker叫他爸爸吗 |
[12:41] | – I don’t want to talk about it, baby. – But why not? | – 我不想跟你谈论这个 宝贝儿 – 为什么呢 |
[12:42] | You do not want to get mixed up in a lovers’ quarrel. | 你可不想搅进一对爱侣的争执 |
[12:46] | So, how was your night with Turk? | 嘿 和Turk过的一夜怎么样啊 |
[12:49] | You know what? I don’t want to hear it. | 知道吗 我不想听 |
[12:52] | I can’t believe you hooked up with Howie. | 我真不敢相信你竟然跟Howie亲热了 |
[12:54] | I just gave him the side-boob. I’ll give anybody the side-boob. | 我只是让他摸了侧乳 我愿意让任何人摸我的侧乳 |
[12:58] | You want some side-boob? | 你想感受一下吗 |
[12:59] | Mmm… I’m in a good mood. | 嗯 我正好有这种心情 |
[13:01] | – Boop. – Uh huh. | – 卟 – 嗯哈 |
[13:04] | My results are in from the biopsy. Um, watch my food. | 我的活检结果出来了 看好我的食物 |
[13:10] | What the hell are you doing? | 你这是在干嘛 |
[13:12] | He won’t do anything to me. He thinks I’m too weak. | 他不会对我做任何事 他觉得我太弱了 |
[13:15] | You know what? You shouldn’t throw produce. | 知道吗 你不应该乱扔农产品的 |
[13:16] | It’s very dangerous. I had | 太危险了 我有个 |
[13:17] | a cousin that was killed by a head of lettuce. | 表兄就是被一棵生菜杀了 |
[13:20] | It’s a true story. Well, actually not the head of lettuce so much | 真人真事儿 不过与其说是那颗生菜杀了他 |
[13:22] | as the pack of sewer rabbits that he stole it from. | 不如说他是因为偷了那群阴沟兔子的生菜而死 |
[13:25] | Sewer rabbits! | 该死的阴沟兔子 |
[13:27] | I’d be impressed, young lady, | 我刮目相看 小姐 |
[13:29] | but I can do the same thing. Observe. | 但我也能做同样的事 看好了 |
[13:39] | Popsicle. | 冰棒 |
[13:41] | Popsicle. | 冰棒 |
[13:43] | Popsicle. Popsicle! Popsicle. | 冰棒 冰棒 冰棒 |
[13:49] | As it turned out, the Janitor lied to me about being hypnotized. | 原来 管理员被催眠的事是骗我的 |
[13:54] | Paige’s biopsy is negative. Great. | Paige的活检结果呈阴性 这下好了 |
[13:58] | You know what’s gonna happen next. | 你知道接下来会怎样 |
[14:00] | I told you so, I told you so | 早就告诉你咯 早就告诉你咯 |
[14:02] | I told you so, I told you so, I told you so | 早就告诉你咯 早就告诉你咯 早就告诉你咯 |
[14:06] | Now in French. | 下面是法语版 |
[14:10] | You want some German now, Denise? Huh? | 想来点儿德语版的吗 Denise |
[14:16] | I told her so | 早就告诉她咯 |
[14:21] | Maybe she won’t rub it in my face. | 或许她不会当众给我难堪吧 |
[14:23] | I told you so, I told you so | 早就告诉你咯 早就告诉你咯 |
[14:25] | I told you so, I told you so, I told you so | 早就告诉你咯 早就告诉你咯 早就告诉你咯 |
[14:28] | I told you so, I told you so | 早就告诉你咯 早就告诉你咯 |
[14:31] | Yeah, I’m not gonna do the splits here | 我是不会在这儿劈叉的 |
[14:33] | ’cause this floor’s disgusting and I’m wearing a thong. | 因为地板太恶心了而且我穿了丁字裤 |
[14:34] | But I can bring it home with a little robot for you if you want. | 不过我可以以一小段机器人之舞作为高潮结尾 |
[14:37] | Robot told you so | 机器人早告诉你咯 |
[14:42] | Fine, you were right. | 好吧 你是对的 |
[14:43] | But at least we know now. No harm done. | 但是起码现在我们确定了 也没有造成什么损害 |
[14:49] | So, now I have to have this scar on my face for nothing? | 所以现在我无缘无故脸上就多了一道伤疤 |
[14:53] | I know that it seems big now, but it’ll get smaller as it heals. | 我知道现在看起来挺长的 但它会慢慢好起来的 |
[14:59] | Paige, what are you doing? | Paige 你哭什么啊 |
[15:01] | I know it’s silly, but I just… | 我知道这很傻 可我 |
[15:05] | I like my eyes. | 我喜欢我的眼睛 |
[15:09] | It’s not fair. | 太不公平了 |
[15:13] | Can I just have a minute, please? | 能让我一个人静静吗 谢谢 |
[15:16] | Of course. | 当然 |
[15:19] | Crap. | 糟糕 |
[15:22] | Please do not do the robot again. | 请不要再跳那个机器人舞了 |
[15:25] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[15:26] | This is why I don’t listen to interns, okay. | 这就是为什么我不听实习生的建议 |
[15:28] | It’s not because you’re young or because I’m stubborn. | 不是因为你太年轻了或者我太固执 |
[15:31] | It’s because you’re not accountable. | 而是因为你不用负责任 |
[15:33] | If there’s a mistake, or misdiagnosis, | 如果出了什么差错或者误诊了 |
[15:35] | or even a tiny little scar on someone’s face, it’s on me. | 甚至是别人脸上留下了一丁点儿小伤疤 都要算在我头上 |
[15:39] | And that’s how it should be. | 这也是理所应当 |
[15:41] | I mean, interns need a | 我是说 实习生们 |
[15:41] | little safety net at first just to survive. | 刚开始都需要有一张保护网才能存活下来 |
[15:45] | So don’t feel guilty about her, okay? | 所以不用对她感到愧疚 好吗 |
[15:47] | It was my decision. I’m the one who has to feel guilty. | 那是我的决定 我才是需要觉得愧疚的人 |
[15:55] | I can’t believe you did this to me. | 真不敢相信你竟然把我害成这样 |
[15:57] | Oh, my God, is anyone in more hell than I am? | 老天爷 还有人处境比我更糟糕吗 |
[16:00] | Derek, Derek, Derek. It’s Derek, right? | Derek Derek Derek 你叫Derek是吧 |
[16:05] | Last time you talked to this guy, | 上次你跟这个人说话的时候 |
[16:06] | you compared him to Martin Luther King, so he hates you. | 你把他跟马丁·路德·金相比拟 他肯定恨死你了 |
[16:09] | Unless his ego is so big he thought you were serious. | 除非他已经自大到认为我说的是真的 |
[16:13] | Derek, I, too, have a dream. | Derek 我 也有一个梦想 |
[16:14] | Wow. | 哇哦 |
[16:16] | That one day, Turk will be able to deal with my, | 有一天 Turk能够面对我的 |
[16:20] | well, let’s just call it what it is, | 我们就实话实说吧 |
[16:21] | meteoric rise to prominence, you know. | 就是我流星般蹿升的声誉 |
[16:24] | It’s hard for him because he’s used to being the big shot. | 这对他来说很难 因为他习惯了自己才是这儿的大人物 |
[16:26] | Oh, my God, is that why Turk is being such a pain? | 哦天哪 所以说Turk最近才这么讨厌 |
[16:30] | He can be the biggest baby. | 他真是个没长大的婴儿 |
[16:32] | Hi, I’m Carla. You’re handsome. | 你好 我是Carla 你可真帅 |
[16:35] | Be careful. She likes brown men. We both do. | 小心点 她喜欢黑人 我们都喜欢 |
[16:38] | Kill me. | 杀了我吧 |
[16:40] | What are you doing sitting with them? | 你和他们坐在一起干什么 |
[16:42] | And now it’s worse. | 现在更糟了 |
[16:43] | Hi, eavesdropping. | 嗨 有意窃听中 |
[16:46] | Now, I’m not exactly clear on the details, | 虽然细节部分我还不完全明确 |
[16:48] | but from what I could gather, | 但据我推测 |
[16:49] | my new promotion and subsequent interaction with you | 是我近期的升职以及随之而来与你们的交往互动 |
[16:52] | seems to have caused a rift in your relationship. | 使你们的关系产生了严重的裂痕 |
[16:57] | And, well, quite frankly, I think it’s fantastic. | 坦率地说 我觉得太棒了 |
[16:59] | You’re being an idiot. | 你真是个白痴 |
[17:00] | And the wife is upset, too? Hotdiggity. | 连老婆也怒了 赞 |
[17:02] | Well, you could try and empathize | 你可以试着理解一下 |
[17:04] | instead of giving Derek over here the googly eyes. | 而不是对着Derek放电 |
[17:08] | – Carla. – What? | – Carla – 怎么了 |
[17:09] | Give her a break, man. He’s like a male Halle Berry. | 放过她吧 老兄 他就好像是男版的哈莉·贝瑞 |
[17:12] | So, what do you say there, new guy? What do you make of all this? | 你怎么说 新来的 对此有何感想 |
[17:15] | Oh, God, I want to answer that. But don’t. Don’t. | 哦 老天 我好想回答 但是不行 绝对不说 |
[17:19] | Scintillating. Get out. | 聪明绝顶 滚吧 |
[17:21] | Yes. | 太好了 |
[17:24] | Free at last. | 终于自由了 |
[17:26] | It still feels a little crappy, though. | 不过还是觉得这样有些low |
[17:28] | You’ve always prided yourself on saying what you think. | 你一向是为自己的敢想敢言而感到自豪的 |
[17:31] | But it’s about the job, right? | 但这可有关饭碗啊 是吧 |
[17:33] | Who is the Janitor to judge me? | 他一个清洁工凭什么来评价我 |
[17:35] | He doesn’t know me. | 他根本不了解我 |
[17:37] | Maybe I should just be happy | 也许我应该感到庆幸 |
[17:38] | I’m the one person here he isn’t going to hassle. | 是这医院里唯一一个他不会骚扰的人 |
[17:41] | I never asked Elliot to take the blame. | 我从来没让Elliot替我担责任 |
[17:43] | Still, I’m glad I didn’t have to talk to Paige. | 不过我还是很高兴不用跟Paige谈话 |
[17:45] | That would’ve sucked. | 要不就惨透了 |
[17:47] | The hell with it. | 见他的鬼去吧 |
[17:51] | Hey, jackasses. | 嘿 蠢蛋们 |
[17:55] | Hey, Mop-enstein. | 嘿 拖把怪人 |
[17:58] | Hey, Paige. | 嘿 Paige |
[18:01] | I just wanted you to know | 我只是想让你知道 |
[18:02] | that even though Dr. Reid took the blame, | 尽管Reid医生承担了错误 |
[18:06] | I was the one that really pushed for that biopsy. | 实际上是我坚持要做这个活检的 |
[18:09] | I was just trying to look out for you. | 我只是想为你好 |
[18:12] | Anyway, I’m really sorry. | 不管怎样 真心抱歉 |
[18:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:24] | Okay, listen, you know… | 好吧 听着 你知道 |
[18:28] | A little lemonade. | 喝点儿柠檬汁 |
[18:33] | Too sweet. | 太甜了 |
[18:37] | Anyway, you were saying? | 你刚才想说 |
[18:38] | You know how hard it is to walk around this hospital like this? | 你知道在这个医院里摆出这样一张四处逢迎的脸有多难吗 |
[18:43] | When sometimes, inside, I feel like this. | 有些时候 在我内心里是这样一张脸 |
[18:47] | – It didn’t change. – It did a little. | – 根本没变 – 有一点点变化 |
[18:50] | Bottom line, I am a strong person. | 我想说的是 我是一个坚强的人 |
[18:55] | I know. I sized you up right away. | 我知道 我一看你就估量到了 |
[18:58] | Then why didn’t you get me back? | 那你为什么不报复我 |
[18:59] | Have you been obsessing about this? Maybe unable to sleep? | 你有因此一直苦恼吗 没准儿还失眠了 |
[19:03] | All you can think about is | 满脑子想的都是 |
[19:04] | the fact that I think you’re a weak person? | 我认为你是个脆弱的人 |
[19:06] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:08] | Consider yourself gotten. | 你已经成功被我耍了 |
[19:11] | Yes. | 好耶 |
[19:16] | Yes. Much better. Thank you. | 不错 好多了 多谢 |
[19:19] | It’s learning. | 它还在学习 |
[19:22] | You guys really want to know what I think? | 你们真的想知道我的想法吗 |
[19:23] | Let me start with you. | 先从你开始吧 |
[19:25] | Martin Luther King, he changed the nation. | 马丁·路德·金 他改变了这个国家 |
[19:27] | Dial it down a notch. | 你还是消停点儿吧 |
[19:29] | And you, way to have your husband’s back. | 接着是你 真会支持你老公 |
[19:32] | Way to represent for your man. | 真会替你家爷们儿说话 |
[19:34] | I mean, the guy’s obviously going through something. | 他很明显在经历一些不好的事情 |
[19:36] | And what type of sick, twisted, insecure person do you have to be | 还有你到底是个怎样病态扭曲没有安全感的人 |
[19:41] | to get your jollies off of other people’s misery? | 才会把自己的快乐建立在别人的痛苦之上 |
[19:44] | Finally, my man. | 最后 老兄 |
[19:46] | You know how excited I was when I found out | 你知道当我得知我的新上司是个 |
[19:47] | that my new boss was a black surgeon? | 黑人外科医生时我有多激动吗 |
[19:50] | Finally a role model, right? | 终于有个楷模了 是吧 |
[19:53] | Wrong, because I don’t | 大错特错 |
[19:54] | want to become a giant, bald seven year old | 因为我不想成为一个巨大秃顶的七岁孩子 |
[19:56] | who’s obsessed with his best friend. | 整天就知道叨叨自己的最好朋友 |
[19:58] | So, thanks, everyone. | 以上 多谢了 各位 |
[20:00] | You guys have made these first few days very special. | 你们使我最初的这几天过得意义非凡 |
[20:05] | As we all sat there gathering | 当我们都坐在一起 |
[20:06] | the nerve to apologize to each other… | 准备鼓足勇气向对方道歉时 |
[20:09] | – All right. – J.D.: Well, most of us. | – 走了 – 好吧 我们中的大多数 |
[20:12] | I couldn’t help but remember my own internship | 我忍不住想起我的实习时光 |
[20:14] | and all the different things you had to do | 以及所有那些你不得不做的事情 |
[20:16] | to be accepted here as a doctor. | 为了被这里接受成为一名医生 |
[20:18] | You have to be accountable. | 你必须负起责任 |
[20:19] | Come on, let me diagnose the next one | 拜托了 让我来诊断下个病人 |
[20:21] | and if I’m wrong, I’ll just apologize again. | 如果我错了 大不了就再道一次歉 |
[20:22] | Oh, my God, you’re so annoying. | 哦 天哪 你太烦人了 |
[20:24] | – Hi, I’m Dr. Reid. – And I’m Dr. Mahoney, and I’m sorry. | – 你好 我是Reid医生 – 我是Mahoney医生 我向你道歉 |
[20:27] | I’m just getting it out of the way. | 早说早超生 |
[20:30] | You have to prove your strength. | 你必须证明你足够坚强 |
[20:32] | Hey, Giggle Face. | 嘿 傻笑妞儿 |
[20:35] | I still owed you for the tomatoes. | 你砸我番茄那次我还没还呢 |
[20:37] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[20:40] | But in the end, all you | 但最终 你所能做的 |
[20:41] | can do is be yourself and hope it works out. | 只是如实地做自己 希望一切顺利 |
[20:45] | How’s it going, buddy? | 怎么样啊 兄弟 |
[20:48] | New guy. | 新来的 |
[20:50] | Hey, Derek. | 嘿 Derek |
[20:59] | Good cart. Good cart. | 好车车 好车车 |
[21:01] | Who’s a good cart? Who’s a good cart? | 谁是好车车 谁是好车车 |
[21:07] | Fetch. | 去拿吧 |
[21:11] | Good boy. Who’s a good boy? | 好孩子 谁是好孩子 |
[21:14] | Sucks, having everyone here look up to you. | 太讨厌了 这里每个人都如此地敬仰你 |
[21:19] | – Mmm. I don’t think everyone. – Well, of course, not everyone. | – 嗯 我不认为是每个人 – 当然不会是每个人啦 |
[21:23] | Is there someone in | 你知道有哪个 |
[21:25] | particular who’s not looking up to me, ’cause… | 具体的人没有在敬仰我吗 因为 |
[21:28] | Ah, never mind. | 啊 算了啦 |