时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Hey, Robyn. It’s good to see you again. | 嘿 Robyn 很高兴又见到你 |
[00:05] | Now, according to your chart, your hair’s been falling out, | 根据你的记录 你一直在掉头发 |
[00:08] | your nails are splitting and you’re fatigued. | 指甲断裂 而且感到身心疲惫 |
[00:10] | Robyn, you’re a zombie. | Robyn 你是只僵尸 |
[00:13] | Hmm. Patient also grumpy and not responding to classic comedy. | 嗯 病人还脾气暴躁 且对经典笑话毫无反应 |
[00:19] | It’s just a little hard to | 只不过当你已经32岁 |
[00:21] | find the funny when you’re 32, single and balding. | 单着身 还快秃头的时候 很难笑出来 |
[00:24] | Point taken. | 我懂了 |
[00:25] | Look, we’re going to figure this out, okay? | 我们会把病因搞清楚的 好吗 |
[00:27] | And you don’t worry, if you need me, I will be here all night. | 你不用担心 如果需要我 我整晚都在 |
[00:32] | – So you’re working tonight, too? – Yeah. | – 你今晚也要工作 – 是啊 |
[00:35] | Yeah, I’m the on-call surgical attending. | 我是随时待命的外科主治医生 |
[00:36] | I kind of signed up because J.D. | 我报名其实是因为J.D. |
[00:38] | Was supposed to be working with me. | 本应和我一起工作的 |
[00:40] | I’m covering for him. He and Sam went on a little trip to… | 我来顶替他 他和Sam去了一趟 |
[00:44] | You know what, it’s not important. | 知道吗 这不重要 |
[00:46] | Oh! No, no, no, no, no. Finish your thought. | 别 别 别 把话说完 |
[00:48] | I didn’t want to be the one to tell you this. | 我不希望由我来告诉你 |
[00:50] | Kim had a medical conference in Anaheim, | Kim在阿纳海姆要参加一场医学研讨会 |
[00:52] | and so J.D. Went and took Sam to Disneyland. | J.D.也跟着去了 带着Sam去了迪士尼乐园 |
[00:55] | That’s impossible, because he and I swore to each other | 这不可能 我和他互相发过誓 |
[00:58] | that since neither one of us has ever been to Disneyland, | 因为我俩都没去过迪士尼乐园 |
[01:01] | that we would go for our 40th birthday together. | 所以我们会在40岁生日的时候一起去 |
[01:03] | What do you want me to say? | 你指望我说什么 |
[01:04] | I want you to tell me he’s not at Disneyland right now, | 我想让你告诉我他现在没在迪士尼乐园 |
[01:06] | – can you tell me that? – No. | – 你能告诉我吗 – 不能 |
[01:08] | You know what? Adults move on, | 知道吗 成年人会放下往前看 |
[01:10] | and that’s what I’m doing right now. | 这就是我现在在做的 |
[01:11] | I’m moving on. How do you wanna handle tonight’s workload? | 我在往前看 你打算怎么安排今晚的工作 |
[01:14] | – Okay, I was thinking… – I can’t do it, Elliot! | – 我在考虑 – 我做不到 Elliot |
[01:16] | You know, I tried. I tried, but it hurts too bad. | 我努力了 真的努力了 但我伤得实在太深 |
[01:19] | It hurts me deep right here. | 重重地伤在这里 |
[01:20] | It hurts me. I can feel it in my chest! | 好疼 我的胸口好疼 |
[01:22] | That man went to Disneyland without me. | 那个男人去了迪士尼乐园没带上我 |
[01:25] | They got roller coasters that roller coaster in the dark, okay? | 那里有在黑暗中的过山车 好吗 |
[01:28] | You don’t know where the turns are coming from. | 你不知道什么时候会拐弯 |
[01:30] | They got the Finding Nemo ride where you ride around with Nemo | 他们还有”海底总动员”潜艇之旅 你跟尼莫一起畅游海底 |
[01:33] | and it’s a ride! A ride with Nemo. | 畅游海底啊 跟尼莫一起啊 |
[01:36] | Okay, tonight’s going to be great. | 好吧 今晚一定会棒极了 |
[01:37] | My co-pilot here is a blubbering man-child | 我的合作人是个哭哭啼啼的巨婴 |
[01:39] | and the interns have been here just long enough | 而且实习生们才刚开始 |
[01:41] | that they think they know what they’re doing. | 以为自己已经搞清楚自己要干什么 |
[01:43] | We totally saved that patient’s life up there. | 我们刚才真是救了那病人一条命啊 |
[01:45] | Cancer’s our bitch. | 癌症就是我们的小喽啰 |
[01:49] | No one does a Foley cath like Howie Gelder. | 插导尿管哪家强 还得找Howie Gelder |
[01:52] | Oh! Yeah! Up high! | 哦耶 击个掌来 |
[01:55] | Okay, I’m not going to get mad because you’re new. | 好吧 因为你是新来的我不发飙 |
[01:57] | But I’m kind of the high-fiver around here. | 但我才是这里的击掌男 |
[02:00] | From now on, you’re only allowed to high-five when I’m not here. | 从此刻起 只有我不在的时候你才能和人击掌 |
[02:04] | “Are we clear” Five? | “听明白没有”击掌 |
[02:07] | You may hit that because I’m instigating. | 你可以击上来因为是我发起的 |
[02:11] | Now get the hell out of here. | 现在给我滚开 |
[02:13] | Dr. Turk. I put that central line on Mr. Phelphs for you. | Turk医生 我帮你给Phelphs先生植入了中央静脉导管 |
[02:16] | So, next time you give me an assignment, | 下次给我安排任务的时候 |
[02:18] | can you make it something that’s a challenge? | 能不能换个有点儿挑战性的 |
[02:20] | Okay, next time I’ll… | 好吧 下次我 |
[02:22] | Make sure you do. | 可别忘了 |
[02:23] | Yeah, that’s my surgical intern. | 没错 这就是我的外科实习生 |
[02:25] | He’s been here less time | 他来这儿的时间比 |
[02:26] | than everyone else and that’s how he acts. | 其他人都短 可看看他的派头 |
[02:28] | – You know what we should do? – Hmm? | – 你知道我们应该怎么办吗 – 嗯 |
[02:30] | We should scare the hell out of them. | 我们应该好好吓吓他们 |
[02:35] | Full moon tonight, guys. You wanna know what that means? | 月圆之夜 同志们 知道这代表什么吗 |
[02:38] | Means it’s gonna get fricking crazy up in here. | 代表这里将会变得异常疯狂 |
[02:41] | Buckle up for some nasty stuff. | 准备好迎接恶心的事物吧 |
[02:43] | I’m talking nightmares that you cannot un-see. | 那会是你们无法视而不见的梦魇 |
[02:46] | During my first full-moon shift, psych patient, Tony Belmont, | 我的第一个”满月班”上 精神病人Tony Belmont |
[02:50] | bit off his own tongue and threw it at me. | 咬下了他自己的舌头然后扔在我身上 |
[02:54] | We couldn’t re-attach the sucker, | 我们没办法重新接上那片肉 |
[02:56] | so I tossed it into that very Hazmat bin. | 所以我就把它扔进那个危险品垃圾箱了 |
[03:00] | Later that night, we heard a sound coming from in there. | 之后那天夜里 我们听到里面传来一声响动 |
[03:05] | So we open up the lid very, very slowly, | 所以我们慢慢地慢慢地把盖子打开 |
[03:09] | and inside is Mr. Belmont holding his own tongue. | 结果里面是Belmont先生拿着他自己的舌头 |
[03:13] | Do you want to know what he said to me? | 想知道他跟我说什么了吗 |
[03:18] | He said… | 他说 |
[03:23] | Yes! Nailed them. Give it up. | 好的 彻底击败他们 击个掌 |
[03:26] | Guys, high-fiving? | 你们在击掌庆祝 |
[03:28] | I feel like I’ve been more than clear about this. | 我以为我已经表达得相当清楚了 |
[03:31] | It won’t happen again, Todd. Promise. | 下不为例 Todd 我保证 |
[03:33] | You’re my friends, so I hope not. | 你们都是朋友 所以我希望不要再发生了 |
[03:35] | “I’m sorry” Five? | “道歉”击掌 |
[03:38] | – Still. – Still. | – 那也记着 – 一定一定 |
[03:57] | All right, Robyn, here’s the deal. The last time you were here | 好了 Robyn 事情是这样 上次你来的时候 |
[04:00] | all your health issues were from malnourishment. | 所有的健康问题都是来自于营养不良 |
[04:02] | And now, a year later, | 而现在 一年之后 |
[04:04] | you’re nine pounds lighter than you were at your lowest weight. | 你比当初的最低体重还轻了8斤 |
[04:07] | But you know what’s weird? I really have been eating. | 你知道怪的是什么吗 我真的一直有吃东西 |
[04:10] | Okay. I’m going to have | 好吧 我会让你和一名专家 |
[04:11] | you talk to a specialist named Dr. Paulson. | Paulson医生谈谈 |
[04:13] | He’s on his way. | 他正过来 |
[04:18] | Why are you having her talk to the staff shrink? | 你为什么让她和心理医生谈话 |
[04:20] | Because she’s anorexic, Turk. | 因为她有厌食症 Turk |
[04:22] | You know, I have a complicated psychological issue, too. | 知道么 我也有个病人有着复杂的心理问题 |
[04:29] | Mrs. Powell, your gallbladder surgery went terrific, | Powell夫人 您的胆囊手术进行得非常顺利 |
[04:32] | however, I can’t discharge | 但我不能让您出院 |
[04:33] | you until I’m sure your pipes are working. | 直到我确定您的导管可以正常工作 |
[04:36] | And since you said it’s impossible for you to go “Number two” | 因为您说您不可能在家之外的地方”上大号” |
[04:38] | outside of your house due | 鉴于您是一位 |
[04:39] | to the fact that you’re a nervous poo-er… | 便便焦虑症患者 |
[04:40] | I feel you, sister. | 我感同身受 姐妹儿 |
[04:43] | I’m gonna have to ask you to pass gas. | 我只能要求您肛门排气 |
[04:45] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[04:47] | You know. | 您懂的 |
[04:49] | – I don’t do that. – Women fart. | – 我不会这么做的 – 女人会放屁 |
[04:51] | – You know, we should probably go. – I know they do. | – 我们差不多该走了 – 我确定女人放屁的 |
[04:54] | ‘Cause I have a wife and a daughter and they both fart. | 因为我有个老婆还有个闺女 她们都放屁 |
[04:56] | And she farts and I’ve smelled it before. | 我之前闻到过她放屁 |
[04:58] | – Sorry. I’m sorry. Turk. Enough. – Smells like hotdogs. | – 抱歉 我很抱歉 Turk 够了 – 跟热狗一个味儿 |
[05:02] | Okay, guys, the full moon is upon us. | 好了 同志们 满月就在我们头顶之上 |
[05:03] | It’s only 8:30, we already have 10 new admissions, | 现在才8点半 已经有了10个新病人 |
[05:05] | so let’s stay sharp. | 要保持好状态 |
[05:06] | Remember, nights like this are why you got into medicine. | 记住 像这样的夜晚才是你们步入内科的原因 |
[05:08] | Sunny, I’m gonna need you to get the lady in bed six to fart. | Sunny 我需要你让6床的女士放屁 |
[05:11] | – I’m on it. – Why don’t you just pull her finger? | 这就去 – 你怎么不干脆拉她的手指 |
[05:14] | Howie, did you just make a joke? | Howie 你刚讲了个笑话吗 |
[05:16] | I did, and it felt great. | 是啊 感觉超棒 |
[05:17] | Good for you. | 真有你的 |
[05:18] | And as a reward for the effort, | 为了对你的努力做出奖励 |
[05:19] | you get the gentleman in bed three. | 3号病床的先生归你了 |
[05:21] | He poisoned himself. We need to know what he took. Go. | 他中毒了 我们需要知道他吃了什么 快去 |
[05:23] | Gone. | 走起 |
[05:24] | Hey, my pneumonia patient, Mrs. Emmitt, | 嘿 我的肺炎病人Emmitt夫人 |
[05:26] | is presenting with a crapload of fluid in her left lung. | 在左肺部呈现出”废量”的积液 |
[05:28] | “Crapload” Really isn’t a technical term. | “废量”可不是什么专业术语 |
[05:30] | Fine. “Bucketload.” | 好吧 “桶量” |
[05:32] | Is she being sassy? Because I love it. | 她是要当野蛮女友吗 我大爱 |
[05:34] | More than Space Mountain? | 超过”太空山” |
[05:35] | Why, Elliot? I just forgot about it. | 为什么你要这么做 Elliot 我才刚把那事儿给忘了 |
[05:37] | Oh! | 哦 |
[05:38] | Derek, can you get Denise’s patient a thoracentesis | Derek 你能带Denise的病人去做个胸腔穿刺 |
[05:41] | and get that fluid out of there? | 将积液排出吗 |
[05:42] | Surgery to the rescue. You are welcome. | 外科手术来救援 不用谢 |
[05:46] | Aw! That’s adorable. You have a crush on yourself. | 啊 真可爱啊 你是爱上自己了吧 |
[05:49] | I’d be careful, the guy you’re in love with is a douche. | 我要是你会多上点心 你爱上的这男人是个蠢货 |
[05:53] | – Where’s Katie? – Dr. Turk, | – Katie在哪儿 – Turk医生 |
[05:55] | I’ve been doing post-op on your hand surgery patient, Mr. Gold. | 我一直在做您手外科病人Gold先生的术后护理 |
[05:58] | He says he can’t feel anything in his arms from his elbows up. | 他说自他的手肘以上没有任何知觉 |
[06:02] | Now, I’ve been doing research for hours | 我已经研究了好几个小时 |
[06:04] | and I think it’s either | 我觉得不是 |
[06:05] | radiculopathy or a brachial plexus injury. | 神经根病就是臂丛损伤 |
[06:08] | Or… | 或者是 |
[06:09] | Ow! | 嗷 |
[06:11] | He’s lying. Patients do that. Katie, a word, please? | 他在撒谎 病人会这样 Katie 借步说句话 好吗 |
[06:16] | Look, that man is homeless and not all there. | 听着 那个男的无家可归 脑子也不太正常 |
[06:18] | You see his bandages? | 看见他的绷带了吗 |
[06:19] | It means he’s been chewing at his sutures. | 他一直在咬自己的缝合线 |
[06:21] | I’m probably gonna have to strap him down. | 我可能要把他绑起来了 |
[06:23] | I can find another way to make him stop. | 我可以找到让他停止的其他办法 |
[06:25] | Suit yourself. If he messes up my handiwork, it’s on you. | 随便你 要是他毁了我的手术作品 责任在你 |
[06:31] | Hi, Mr. Gold, can you do | 嗨 Gold先生 能帮我个忙 |
[06:33] | me a favor and stop chewing on your hands? | 别再嚼你的手了吗 |
[06:36] | Pass. | 做不到 |
[06:40] | I had to talk to that shrink for an hour. | 我不得不和那个心理医生聊了一个小时 |
[06:43] | Dr. Reid, I am not anorexic. | Reid医生 我没有厌食症 |
[06:45] | You’ve lost weight, you’re anemic, your pre-albumin is low. | 你体重下降 贫血 血清前白蛋白指数低 |
[06:49] | I mean, all symptoms point to it. | 所有的症状都符合 |
[06:51] | Well, who are you going to believe, me or that stupid chart? | 那你是要相信谁 我还是那个愚蠢的记录表 |
[06:55] | Robyn, I’m a doctor. We believe everything on the charts. | Robyn 我是个医生 医生相信记录表上的一切 |
[06:58] | That’s why I write “Elliot has a slamming tushie” | 所以我才在每一张上都写了”Elliot有个弹弹的小屁屁” |
[07:00] | on every single one. See? Right here. | 看见了吗 就在这儿 |
[07:05] | Okay. I keep making jokes at all the wrong times, don’t I? | 好吧 我老是在不恰当的时候讲笑话 是吧 |
[07:09] | Look, I know that this is hard… | 听着 我知道很难去 |
[07:12] | It’s only hard because it isn’t true. I’ve been eating. | 因为不是事实所以才难 我一直都有吃东西 |
[07:18] | But you’ve already made up your mind, haven’t you? | 但你已经下了定论 不是吗 |
[07:22] | Mrs. Powell, it’s not your fault you don’t want to pass gas. | Powell夫人 不想放屁不是你的错 |
[07:26] | It’s society’s. | 是社会的责任 |
[07:27] | I mean, guys have always been allowed to do it. | 男人就一直可以放屁 |
[07:29] | There’s no shame for them. | 他们没什么可羞耻的 |
[07:31] | But if a girl lets out even a little squeaker, she’s a freak. | 但要是女孩哪怕放出一点儿响动 她就是个怪物 |
[07:35] | So, come on, for women everywhere. | 所以来吧 为了世界各地的女性 |
[07:38] | Let’s do it together on the count of three. | 数到3我们一起放 |
[07:41] | 1 2 3 One, two, three. | |
[07:47] | Oh! You didn’t do it. | 噢 你没放 |
[07:48] | Neither did you. | 你也没放 |
[07:50] | There’s people around. | 周围有人哪 |
[07:53] | Hi, Mr. Swick. I’m Dr. Gelder. You know what? | 嗨 Swick先生 我是Gelder医生 你知道吗 |
[07:55] | I’m going to grab a chart that doesn’t say | 我得去拿张上面没写着 |
[07:56] | “Elliot has a slamming tushie” On it. | “Elliot有个弹弹的小屁屁”的记录表 |
[08:01] | Much better. Now, Mr. Swick. Nope, look, this one’s got it, too. | 好了 Swick先生 不行 看哪 这上面也有 |
[08:04] | Is her butt that nice? | 她的屁屁有那么棒吗 |
[08:06] | It’s okay for a white chick. | 对于一个白人妞儿还说得过去 |
[08:08] | Now, I want you to tell me how you poisoned yourself. | 现在你需要告诉我你是怎么中毒的 |
[08:11] | – I can’t. – Why not? | – 我不能 -为什么 |
[08:13] | Because you’re not my doctor. You may sound like him, | 因为你不是我的医生 你可能听起来很像他 |
[08:16] | and you look exactly like him, but you’re not him. | 看上去也和他一模一样 但你不是他 |
[08:19] | Excuse me. | 抱歉失陪 |
[08:22] | All right. Thanks, Dr. Paulson. | 好的 多谢 Paulson医生 |
[08:24] | So, the staff shrink says that Mr. Swick has Capgras Syndrome. | 心理医生说Swick先生患有卡普格拉综合征 |
[08:29] | It’s a brain disorder. | 是一种大脑紊乱疾病 |
[08:30] | Basically, it means he thinks everyone in his life | 基本上 他认为生命中的每个人 |
[08:32] | has been replaced by an identical impostor. | 都被一个完全相同的伪装者替代了 |
[08:34] | That’s wicked cool. | 这病超级酷 |
[08:36] | I know, dude! | 就是说 老兄 |
[08:37] | If we sent the twins from | 要是我们让放射科的 |
[08:38] | radiology in there his brain would explode. | 那对双胞胎过去 他的大脑准会爆炸 |
[08:41] | But still, I think it’s more | 话说回来 我觉得 |
[08:43] | important that we try and figure out what he ingested, | 还是搞清楚他究竟服了什么比较重要 |
[08:46] | you know, so he doesn’t die. | 你知道 好别让他死 |
[08:49] | Yeah. Fine. | 是啊 好 |
[08:52] | Hey, Katie. How’s it going? | 嘿 Katie 你那边怎么样 |
[08:55] | Doing great over here. | 一切都超好 |
[08:58] | It’s hard to believe that | 很难相信 |
[08:59] | we were interns eight years ago, you know? | 我们8年前也是实习生 你懂吗 |
[09:02] | What? | 什么 |
[09:04] | Oh! Sorry, my patient, Robyn, sort of got into my head, | 哦 抱歉 是我的病人Robyn 一直在想她的事 |
[09:06] | so I’m just looking over her case history. | 所以查看一下她的病历 |
[09:08] | Yeah, that’s crazy boring to me, | 好吧 我觉得那好无聊 |
[09:09] | so you know what I’m going to do? | 所以你知道我要做什么吗 |
[09:10] | I’m gonna just continue my conversation. | 我就继续自我对话吧 |
[09:13] | All the signs point to anorexia. | 所有迹象都指向是厌食症 |
[09:15] | Do you like being a doctor? | 你喜欢做一名医生吗 |
[09:16] | Maybe I just wanna believe her. | 也许我只是想相信她 |
[09:18] | I love being a doctor. | 我喜欢做一名医生 |
[09:20] | It’s not like all of those | 它不像那些 |
[09:21] | other jobs where you just sit on your ass all day. | 一整天都干坐着的工作 |
[09:23] | You actually get to do things. | 你能做点实事儿 |
[09:26] | Okay, Mrs. Emmitt, there’s | 好了 Emmitt夫人 |
[09:27] | going to be a little discomfort from the needle, | 针头会令你略感不适 |
[09:29] | but not too much. Prepare to witness perfection. | 但不会很严重 准备好目睹完美 |
[09:32] | Did you really just say that? | 你刚刚真的那么说了吗 |
[09:34] | I also like that doctors get to think on their feet. | 我还喜欢医生需要随机应变 思维敏捷 |
[09:37] | Mr. Swick, I want to commend you for not disclosing | Swick生 我想赞扬你没有泄露 |
[09:39] | what you ingested before, because, well, | 之前服用了什么 因为实际上 |
[09:41] | you were actually talking to my imposter. | 你刚刚在和我的伪装者说话 |
[09:44] | I knew it! | 我就知道 |
[09:45] | And I’m impressed ’cause the differences are subtle. | 我对你刮目相看因为我们的不同之处很是微妙 |
[09:47] | You see, his voice sounds like this. | 你听 他的声音是这样的 |
[09:49] | And my voice sounds like this. | 而我的声音是这样的 |
[09:51] | I heard it. | 听出来了 |
[09:52] | Anyway, why don’t you just | 不管怎么说 在他回来 |
[09:54] | tell me what you took before he comes back? | 之前 先告诉我你之前服用了什么吧 |
[09:57] | Yes! I tricked his ass! Someone give me some! | 好的 我骗过他了 谁和我击一下 |
[10:00] | Look, I came from home because I couldn’t sleep. | 听着 我从家过来因为我睡不着 |
[10:03] | Howie, I’ve decided I am not comfortable | Howie 我确定不喜欢 |
[10:04] | with you giving high-fives, even when I’m not here. | 你击掌庆祝 即使是我不在的时候 |
[10:07] | But I just totally nailed a diagnosis. | 但我刚刚搞定了一个很牛的诊断 |
[10:10] | The fact that I’m not making a tremendous sex joke right now | 我现在没有讲关于今晚我搞定了谁或什么的黄色笑话 |
[10:12] | about who or what I nailed | 应该可以向你说明 |
[10:14] | tonight should tell you how serious I am. | 我对这问题有多严肃 |
[10:17] | You know what? I’m spending so much time | 你知道吗 我花了太长时间 |
[10:19] | focusing on Robyn’s past that I’m prejudicing myself. | 关注Robyn的过去 让我影响了自己的判断 |
[10:21] | I mean, if I just looked at her admission form from this morning, | 我是说 如果我今早刚刚看了她的入院表单 |
[10:24] | “Young woman who has undergone a drastic weight loss | “体重急剧下降的年轻女性 |
[10:26] | even though she says she’s been eating,” | 尽管她自己声称一直有进食” |
[10:29] | well, I’d know exactly what to look for. | 我就会清楚地知道自己应该往哪个方向查 |
[10:33] | Handle your business. I’ll go check on the interns. | 处理好你自己的事 我去看看实习生 |
[10:42] | Katie, no! | Katie 不行 |
[10:45] | – But it works. – I said no. He’s human. | – 但这样有用 – 我说了不行 他是个人 |
[10:52] | – Do we got blast-off yet? – Nothing yet. | – 放气了没 – 还没 |
[10:57] | Give me some good news, man. I need a win. | 给我点儿好消息 兄弟 我需要一个”胜仗” |
[10:59] | He overdosed on acetaminophen. | 他大量服用了退热净 |
[11:01] | – There we go. – Boo-yah. | – 这才对 – 噢耶 |
[11:04] | Hey, Derek, everything all good in here? | 嘿 Derek 你这儿一切都顺利吗 |
[11:06] | You know it! | 你明知道的 |
[11:08] | But I’m getting some bubbles coming out with the fluid. | 但是有些气泡跟着液体一起出来 |
[11:11] | – Is that supposed to happen? – No. | – 这是正常的吗 – 不是 |
[11:14] | Step back, please. Thank you. | 请退后 谢谢 |
[11:16] | Mrs. Emmitt, I’m gonna need you to hold still. | Emmitt夫人 我需要你保持不动 |
[11:18] | You might have a collapsed lung. | 你可能发生了肺部萎陷 |
[11:20] | Quick, tell him that’s impossible | 快 告诉他这不可能 |
[11:22] | because you’re the greatest doctor in the world. | 因为你是这世界上最伟大的医生 |
[11:29] | The troops are one for four. How’s it going over here? | 实习小队四输一赢 你这里怎么样 |
[11:33] | Not great. Robyn is HIV positive. | 不怎么样 Robyn呈艾滋病阳性反应 |
[11:39] | That sucks. | 太糟了 |
[11:41] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:50] | When she wakes up I have to tell her. | 她醒来之后我必须告诉她 |
[11:53] | Elliot, maybe it won’t be so bad. | Elliot 也许不会那么糟糕 |
[11:55] | You know, we made a lot of headway with HIV. | 你知道 治疗艾滋病上我们取得了很大进展 |
[11:58] | It’s not a death sentence anymore. | 它已经不是无药可救的了 |
[12:00] | Check out Mr. Maller over here. | 看看这边的Maller先生 |
[12:02] | He found out he was HIV positive today. | 他今天刚知道自己得了艾滋病 |
[12:07] | All right, admittedly, he’s not psyched about that, | 好吧 必须承认 他不是为这而兴奋 |
[12:09] | he’s actually watching sports on his computer. | 他正在从电脑上看体育比赛 |
[12:11] | – Oh! – Yeah. Elliot, my point is, | – 噢 – 是啊 Elliot 我想说的是 |
[12:13] | maybe it won’t be that hard telling Robyn she has the Hivvie. | 也许告诉Robyn她得了小艾并没有那么难 |
[12:17] | Hivvie? | 小艾 |
[12:18] | I heard somebody say it and I thought it was kind of cool. | 我之前听别人这么说过 觉得挺酷 |
[12:21] | It sounds like a dance the kids do nowadays, you know. | 听起来就跟现在孩子跳的舞步似的 |
[12:24] | Do the Hivvie Do the Hivvie | 跳跳小艾 跳跳小艾 |
[12:27] | Do the Hivvie Do the Hivvie | 跳跳小艾 跳跳小艾 |
[12:29] | Like this? | 像这样 |
[12:30] | – Do the Hivvie – Do the Hivvie | – 跳跳小艾 – 跳跳小艾 |
[12:31] | Break it down. | 来轧轧舞 |
[12:33] | – Do the Hivvie – Do the Hivvie | – 跳跳小艾 – 跳跳小艾 |
[12:34] | There it is. Do the… | 就是这样 跳跳 |
[12:35] | I like it when you do the Hivvie. | 我喜欢你跳小艾 |
[12:37] | We should not do the Hivvie! | 我们不应该跳小艾 |
[12:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:41] | Do the Hivvie Do the Hivvie | 跳跳小艾 跳跳小艾 |
[12:46] | Mrs. Emmitt, we can’t drain the fluid in your chest | Emmitt夫人 在修复好您的肺部萎陷之前 |
[12:48] | until we repair your collapsed lung. | 我们无法排您肺部的积液 |
[12:51] | How did I get a collapsed lung? | 我怎么会得了肺部萎陷 |
[12:53] | That happened when I tried to drain the fluid. I’m sorry. | 在我排肺部积液时发生的 我很抱歉 |
[12:57] | Okay, but when it’s fixed, | 好吧 但等到治好之后 |
[12:59] | I want the procedure to be done by a real doctor. | 我要一名真正的医生实施手术 |
[13:06] | So how long is it before you become a real doctor? Is it soon? | 要过多久你才能成为一名真正的医生 很快吗 |
[13:10] | Back off, okay? | 离我远点儿 好嘛 |
[13:11] | Oh! Come on! When you act all hurt it ruins all the fun for me! | 哦 别这样嘛 你一副受伤的样子我的乐趣都没了 |
[13:16] | Anything? | 有放吗 |
[13:20] | No. | 没 |
[13:21] | Mrs. Powell, when I was a kid, | Powell女士 我小的时候 |
[13:23] | my mom used to tell me that farts were demons | 我妈告诉过我 屁是在你 |
[13:25] | that were crawling around in your belly, | 肚子里乱爬的小恶魔 |
[13:27] | and if I ever let one out | 要是我放一只出来 |
[13:28] | it would give my grandma cancer. | 就会让我的祖母得癌症 |
[13:30] | So, I know what you’re going through. | 所以我很理解你现在的心情 |
[13:33] | But let me tell you the real issue here. | 不过让我告诉你一个现实的问题 |
[13:35] | The number one killer in hospitals is infection. | 医院里的头号杀手是感染 |
[13:38] | And since you just underwent surgery, you’re very susceptible. | 因为你刚经历了手术 所以你现在非常易受感染 |
[13:41] | We need to get you out of here, | 我们需要帮助你出院 |
[13:43] | but we can’t until you do it, so it’s up to you. | 但除非你肯放屁否则我们没办法 一切取决于你 |
[13:53] | I’m so sorry we have to strap your arms down. | 很抱歉我们必须把你的胳膊绑起来 |
[13:55] | Please know I’m just trying to help. | 请理解我只是想帮忙 |
[14:00] | Hey, Katie. | 嘿 Katie |
[14:01] | I can’t really talk right now. | 我现在没法说话 |
[14:04] | Looks like someone got her first face-spitting. | 看起来有人第一次被人往脸上吐唾沫了 |
[14:07] | See, there’s lots of things to hate about being a doctor. | 看 当医生有好多讨厌的地方 |
[14:09] | I mean, for starters, no woman looks good in scrubs, | 首先 没有女人穿着手术服还好看 |
[14:12] | but guys do, it’s unfair. | 不过男的就可以 多不公平 |
[14:14] | Plus, malpractice insurance, bad hours… | 另外 医疗事故保险 糟糕的工作时间 |
[14:17] | Yeah, but at least you guys in medicine get to figure stuff out. | 是啊 可至少你们内科的可以将病因搞明白 |
[14:20] | You know, you were like a detective with your HIV patient. | 知道么 在艾滋病患者那件事上你就像一个大侦探 |
[14:24] | Surgeons, all we do is cut and sew. | 而外科医生 我们做的只是切切缝缝 |
[14:26] | Sometimes I feel like a glorified mechanic. | 有时我感觉自己就像个被美化的机修工 |
[14:31] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[14:33] | Well, the spleen’s shot to hell. I’m gonna have to remove it. | 脾脏已经没救了 我必须得移除它 |
[14:37] | While I’m in there, I might as well get that gall-bladder, too. | 趁着我还在 我最好把那个胆囊也拿走 |
[14:39] | I mean, you could leave it in there, | 你也可以把它留在里面不管 |
[14:41] | but you’re just gonna be back here in a couple months. | 但是几个月不到你们还得回来 |
[14:45] | To be honest with you, | 实话跟你说 |
[14:46] | I ain’t too great with those Japanese models. | 我不怎么擅长修理日本车 |
[14:52] | I’d look good in a jumpsuit. | 我穿连身裤还挺帅 |
[14:54] | If you’re going to fantasize like J.D., | 如果你要像J.D.一样瞎幻想 |
[14:56] | you have to talk like him when you come out of it. | 醒的时候要跟他一样语气说话 |
[14:57] | I’d look good in it. In a jumpsuit. | 我看着还挺帅 穿着连身裤 |
[15:00] | – Better. – Thank you. | – 好多了 – 谢谢 |
[15:02] | I got to tell you what else I | 还有一点我必须告诉你 |
[15:03] | don’t like about being a doctor. The patients. | 当一名医生讨厌的地方 病人 |
[15:05] | I mean, sometimes they’re great. | 有时他们很好 |
[15:07] | But sometimes, like you said, they just lie through their teeth. | 但有时候 就像你说的 他们张嘴就是瞎话 |
[15:10] | I need you to guzzle this Mucomyst | 我需要你把这祛痰药灌下去 |
[15:11] | to counteract the effects of the acetaminophen overdose. | 来中和过量退热净的作用 |
[15:14] | It wasn’t acetaminophen. | 其实不是退热净 |
[15:16] | There was a guy in here before pretending to be you, | 之前在这儿的家伙装成是你 |
[15:18] | so I lied to him to throw him off the trail. | 所以我骗了他把他甩掉 |
[15:21] | Dude, you’re killing me. | 老兄 你也太磨人了 |
[15:25] | I think the only way I got through my first year here | 我想我挨过这里第一年的唯一方式 |
[15:28] | was leaning on the people around me. | 就是依靠身边的人 |
[15:30] | You know how you found Carla and I found J. D? | 还记得你怎么爱上了Carla 而我跟了J.D.吗 |
[15:32] | Do you ever think how weird it would have been | 你有没有想过要是你我跟彼此在一起了 |
[15:34] | if you and I had found each other? | 会有多怪 |
[15:36] | Elliot, you’re very cute. But your booty is really tiny. | Elliot 你很漂亮 但是你的屁股实在太小了 |
[15:41] | I don’t know what I would do with that thing. | 我不知道应该怎么对付那小玩意儿 |
[15:43] | You could start by smacking it. | 你可以先扇两巴掌 |
[15:46] | And secondly, if we were in a committed relationship, | 再说了 要是我们真的在一起了 |
[15:49] | I’d have gained, like, 30 to 40 pounds for you. | 我会为你增重个30到40斤 |
[15:53] | – Really? – No. | – 真的吗 – 才不 |
[15:54] | Still, this place could have used some jungle fever. | 所以 这地方真的需要一些丛林热 |
[15:57] | You know, the whole white doctor, black surgeon thing. | 你知道 白人医生和黑人外科大夫之类的 |
[16:02] | Wait. Wait, wait, wait, wait. Why is this happening? | 等等 等等 等等 等等 这怎么发生的 |
[16:05] | That whole pathetic, no | 你现在产生了 |
[16:06] | self-esteem thing you have going on right now? | 那毫无自尊的可悲感觉了 |
[16:08] | I’m really vibing that. That’s why I used to date fat guys. | 我强烈感应到了 所以我以前都交往胖子 |
[16:10] | You know, the reason why I work on my body so much now is | 知道么 之所以我现在这么注重维持自己的身材 |
[16:12] | ’cause I was kind of a heavy kid. | 是因为小时候我是个胖孩子 |
[16:14] | – How heavy? – 260. | – 有多胖 – 260 |
[16:16] | Oh! God. | 哦 受不了了 |
[16:19] | You know, we’re acting all nostalgic, | 我们在这一个劲儿的怀旧 |
[16:21] | but we’re barely in our thirties. | 其实我们都还不到30呢 |
[16:22] | I mean, we could still do anything we want with our lives. | 这把岁数我们还可以为所欲为呢 |
[16:25] | You think we’ll both be doctors forever? | 你觉得我们永远都会是医生吗 |
[16:27] | Dr. Reid? Your patient Robyn is up. | Reid医生 你的病人Robyn醒了 |
[16:30] | Great. Here goes. | 真好 艰巨任务开始了 |
[16:34] | Also, I got Mr. Swick to admit he actually ate fertilizer. | 还有 我让Swick先生承认实际上他吃的是肥料 |
[16:37] | How’d you do that? | 咋做到的 |
[16:39] | I may have given him a little slap. | 我貌似给了他一巴掌 |
[16:41] | You’ll do fine here. | 你很适合在这里 |
[16:50] | – Dr. Turk! – Yeah | – Turk医生 – 啥事儿 |
[16:52] | It’s done! | 放了 |
[16:54] | Just, with me being a guy, I have to ask this question. | 作为一个男人 我必须问这个问题 |
[16:57] | What did it smell like? | 什么味儿 |
[16:58] | Thirty years of repression. And hotdogs. | 30年的压抑 还有热狗味儿 |
[17:02] | Good job. | 干得好 |
[17:06] | I’m HIV positive? | 我感染了艾滋 |
[17:08] | You were right, it’s not anorexia. | 你说得对 不是厌食症 |
[17:11] | Wow, that’s a huge victory for me. | 哇 对我来说真是巨大的胜利 |
[17:16] | Look, I know it’s scary to even be talking about the “Hivvie.” | 我知道就只是谈起”小艾”已经很可怕了 |
[17:19] | – The what? – I’m sorry. | – 谈起什么 – 抱歉 |
[17:20] | Forget it, I’m just really nervous. | 当我没说 我只是太紧张了 |
[17:22] | Look, the point is HIV is very treatable now. | 重点是艾滋病现在是可治疗的 |
[17:25] | Okay, this does not have to ruin your life. | 它不会就此毁了你的人生 |
[17:27] | So I should just stay positive? | 所以我只需要保持乐观 |
[17:31] | Definitely. | 一定的 |
[17:32] | Because even though I really want to get married and have kids, | 因为虽然我真的很想结婚生子 |
[17:38] | this will probably make it easier to find someone. | 也许这会让我更容易地找到另一半 |
[17:45] | No. | 不会 |
[17:46] | Don’t try to make this okay. | 不要把这说得无所谓 |
[17:50] | This is not okay. | 这有所谓 |
[17:53] | This is the worst thing that’s ever going to happen to me | 这是我人生中可以发生的最糟的事情 |
[17:55] | in my entire life, and you’re here to see it. | 而你在这里目睹了一切 |
[17:59] | So, you need to find a way to handle it better. | 所以你最好找到更好的方式来应付 |
[18:03] | ‘Cause I get to handle it however I want. | 因为我可以任我自己如何面对它 |
[18:06] | Okay. Do you want me to shut up? | 好吧 你想让我闭嘴吗 |
[18:12] | Do you want me to leave? | 你想让我离开吗 |
[18:15] | No. | 不 |
[18:21] | *Hardly enough for all the trouble* | *不足以面对所有的困难* |
[18:31] | *And hardly enough to get it right* | *不足以去正确地面对* |
[18:39] | Here. Sorry about that guy spitting in your face. | 给 很抱歉那个家伙往你的脸上吐唾沫 |
[18:42] | Thanks, Howie. | 谢谢 Howie |
[18:43] | You smell horrible. | 你闻起来糟透了 |
[18:46] | I showered three times and I can’t get Mrs. | 我已经冲了三次澡 还是摆脱不掉 |
[18:48] | Powell’s stink off me. | Powell夫人的臭味 |
[18:49] | It’s in my hair. | 都深入发丝了 |
[18:53] | Where have you two been? | 你俩去哪儿了 |
[18:55] | – Nowhere. We weren’t anywhere. – Nowhere. Around. | – 没去哪儿 哪儿都没去啊 – 就在周围啊 |
[18:57] | What smells? | 什么臭味儿 |
[18:59] | I’m going to go take a bath in tomato juice. | 我得去泡个番茄汁浴 |
[19:03] | Look at that. | 快看啊 |
[19:06] | They have no idea what’s ahead of them. | 他们完全不知道等在他们前面的是什么 |
[19:11] | You know, I never answered your question earlier, | 我一直没有回答你之前的问题 |
[19:13] | about whether you and I would always be doctors. | 我们永远都会是医生吗 |
[19:16] | You will. | 你会的 |
[19:19] | You have this amazing ability to find joy in everything you do. | 你有在所做的每件事之中找到乐趣的惊人能力 |
[19:24] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[19:26] | Whether it’s, like, an operation you’ve done 100 times, | 不管是 你已经做过上百次的手术 |
[19:30] | or even teaching. | 还是教学 |
[19:32] | All right, Derek, the trick to this | 好了 Derek 诀窍就是要把 |
[19:33] | is to get the needle right between the ribs, okay? | 针头插入两根肋骨正中 好吗 |
[19:36] | Watch. Like so. | 看着 像这样 |
[19:43] | And like so. You wanna get it for me? | 就这样 你想就此接手吗 |
[19:47] | But as for me? | 但我呢 |
[19:50] | I know you think it was a big victory | 我知道 你觉得搞清楚Robyn到底 |
[19:52] | figuring out what was wrong with Robyn. | 得了什么病是个巨大的胜利 |
[19:56] | But those moments are kind of like eating a piece of chocolate. | 但那些时刻就像是吃了一块巧克力 |
[20:02] | I enjoy the satisfaction | 满足感维持了有十秒 |
[20:03] | for about 10 seconds and then it’s gone. | 然后就消失不见了 |
[20:07] | See, the thing that sticks | 而在我脑海中挥之不去的是 |
[20:08] | with me is the anguish on a patient’s face | 当我告诉病人糟糕的消息时 |
[20:11] | when I give them crappy news. I hold on to that forever. | 他们脸上呈现的痛苦之情 这点我永远都不会变 |
[20:17] | You’re a surgeon, you occasionally get to fix people. | 你是一名外科医生 偶尔你也可以治好病人 |
[20:20] | I figure out what’s wrong with someone, | 我搞清楚人们得了什么病 |
[20:21] | and then most of the time I can’t do anything about it. | 大多时候我却对此无能为力 |
[20:24] | I just wish them luck dealing with it, | 只能祝他们好运面对病魔 |
[20:26] | or try to keep them alive for a while longer. | 或者努力让他们活得久一点 |
[20:29] | So, you wanna know if I’ll always be a doctor? | 所以 你想知道我会不会永远是名医生 |
[20:33] | I’d have to say, “I don’t know.” | 我必须说 “我不知道” |
[20:35] | I’m a doctor now. I will be tomorrow. | 我现在是名医生 明天也会是 |
[20:38] | But I can tell you that if I’m ever lucky enough to get married, | 但我可以告诉你如果我有幸可以结婚 |
[20:42] | to have some kids, to maybe not need the money, | 有自己的孩子 也许不再有金钱之需 |
[20:48] | I think I’d walk out of here and never look back. | 我想我会大步离开这儿 永不回头 |
[21:01] | But how am I supposed to express my joy? | 但我怎么表达我的喜悦 |
[21:03] | Dude, you got to find your own thing. | 老兄 你得找到自己的招牌动作 |
[21:05] | I’d tell you to do the low arm-pump, but Dr. Fordham owns that. | 我想给你低处手臂快速伸缩 但已经被Fordham占为己有了 |
[21:08] | Here’s the coffee you wanted. | 这是你要的咖啡 |
[21:10] | Yeah! | 好耶 |
[21:12] | Deb, relax. It’s just coffee. | Deb 淡定 不过是咖啡 |
[21:17] | Don’t tell her there’s donuts in the break room. | 别告诉她在休息室里有甜甜圈 |
[21:20] | We have donuts? | 我们还有甜甜圈 |
[21:22] | Yeah! | 好耶 |
[21:27] | Anyway. | 随便啦 |