时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Here you go, Sammy. | 给 Sammy |
[00:07] | I know I was supposed to drop Sam off in day-care, | 我知道我该送Sam托儿所的 |
[00:09] | but the only other kid that was there | 但那里唯一的小孩 |
[00:10] | was that creepy little girl with all the freckles. | 就是那个满脸雀斑的恐怖小姑娘 |
[00:12] | Please don’t give my son your prejudice of redheads. | 请不要向我儿子灌输你对红法人的偏见 |
[00:14] | They’re God’s mistakes, J.D., accept it. | 他们就是上帝犯下的错误 J.D. 接受事实吧 |
[00:16] | You know what, let’s not fight. | 知道吗 我们不要吵架 |
[00:18] | Because, Sammy, today is the seven-year anniversary | 因为Sammy 今天是我和你爸爸 |
[00:22] | of the first time your daddy and I ever kissed. | 第一次接吻的七周年纪念日哦 |
[00:24] | I forgot! | 我竟然忘了 |
[00:25] | Distract her so you can run and get some flowers. | 分散她的注意力 然后飞奔出去买花 |
[00:28] | Darling, do you know what Sam loves? When you sing Old MacDonald. | 亲爱的 你知道Sam最喜欢什么吗 听你唱<老王先生有块地> |
[00:32] | He does? | 真的吗 |
[00:33] | Nobody loved Elliot’s tone-deaf rendition of Old MacDonald. | 没人喜欢听Elliot五音不全版的<老王先生有块地> |
[00:37] | Old MacDonald had a farm | 老王先生有块地 |
[00:40] | Farm | 地 |
[00:41] | It was so excruciating, | 她唱得实在太折磨人 |
[00:43] | I knew exactly how long it took her to finish. | 所以我清楚地知道多长时间才会结束 |
[00:46] | – Look out! – I had 44 seconds. | – 小心 – 我有44秒钟时间 |
[00:48] | And on that farm there was a cougar E- I-E-I-Oh | 农场里有只美洲狮 咿呀咿呀呦 |
[00:52] | With a… here. And a… there Here a… There a… | 这里 那里 这里 那里 |
[00:56] | Everywhere a… O… | 到处都是 |
[01:00] | Stupid line. | 该死的长队 |
[01:02] | You loved shoplifting when you were a kid. | 你小时候很喜欢顺手牵羊的 |
[01:04] | Just grab something and run. | 随便拿个东西撒腿就跑 |
[01:08] | Be cool, honky. | 老实点儿 白鬼 |
[01:09] | Oh, hey, Leonard. What’s that? | 嘿 Leonard 那是什么 |
[01:14] | Hey! Look out! Wait a minute! I’m talking to you! | 嘿 注意点儿 等等 我说你呢 |
[01:17] | Leonard, calm down. | Leonard 冷静 |
[01:20] | E- I-E-I-Oh | 咿呀咿呀呦 |
[01:22] | Did you like that, Sammy? | 喜欢吗 Sammy |
[01:23] | No! | 不 |
[01:24] | I feel like you raped my soul. | 我觉得你强奸了我的灵魂 |
[01:28] | Oh, that was wonderful, darling. | 哦 唱得真是太精彩了 亲爱的 |
[01:30] | I got you a little anniversary present. | 我给你准备了一份小小的周年礼物 |
[01:33] | Why would you get me a toothbrush? | 你为什么要送我个牙刷 |
[01:37] | Damn it! I thought it was a sex toy! Okay, just cover. | 该死的 还以为是情趣用品呢 瞎编个理由吧 |
[01:41] | I borrowed your toothbrush this morning when I was showering, | 今天早上洗澡时我借用了你的牙刷 |
[01:45] | dropped it and I may have peed on it a little. | 结果不小心掉地上了 貌似还尿到上面一点点 |
[01:48] | You pee in my shower? | 你在我的浴室里尿尿 |
[01:50] | You know, baby, I’m making this up. | 其实 宝贝儿 是我瞎编的 |
[01:51] | I forgot to get you a present. | 我忘了给你准备礼物 |
[01:52] | – So you don’t pee in my shower? – Of course not. | – 所以你没在我的浴室尿尿 – 当然没有 |
[01:55] | Oh, yes, I do. | 噢 有尿的 |
[01:57] | You didn’t have to get me a gift for the anniversary of a kiss. | 你用不着为了一个吻的周年纪念就送我礼物 |
[02:00] | I mean, that’s the best part about us having dated before. | 这恰好就是我们曾经交往过的好处啊 |
[02:03] | We don’t have to deal with that drama ever again. | 我们再也不用搞那一套了 |
[02:06] | You’re the best. | 你最好了 |
[02:10] | I ought to gut you. | 我要宰了你 |
[02:12] | Look, that’s how the old Leonard used to behave. | 那是老Leonard才会做的事 |
[02:16] | Hook it over. | 挂上 |
[02:20] | Spring was in the air and everyone was getting caught up in it. | 四处春意盎然 每个人都沉醉其中 |
[02:25] | Whether it was a new romance… | 无论是一段新恋曲 |
[02:27] | Hey, have you ever been in love before? | 嘿 你以前爱过别人吗 |
[02:29] | Once. She was a janitor. | 有一次 她是个清洁工 |
[02:31] | Well, for her, the mop always came first, you know? | 对她来说 墩布永远是第一位的 |
[02:34] | And that was fine, until one day I come home from work early | 这也没什么 直到有一天我提早下班回到家 |
[02:37] | and there they are in bed. | 将他们捉奸在床 |
[02:40] | They were just cuddling, but still, you know. | 虽然只是抱在一起 但你知道 |
[02:43] | It was really the emotional betrayal that makes it hard to talk about. | 其实情感上的出轨才是最伤人的 |
[02:47] | But you’ve changed all of that for me. | 但是有了你一切都不同了 |
[02:51] | Or an old romance still going strong. | 或是依旧打得火热的旧爱 |
[02:53] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[02:55] | Could you hold that, please? Excuse me. | 能不能等我一下 拜托了 |
[03:00] | Oh, my God, you make me so hot. | 老天 你简直让我欲火难耐 |
[03:05] | Why? | 为什么 |
[03:07] | Other couples just weren’t clicking. | 但有些情侣就不灵了 |
[03:09] | – Are you mad at me? – I’m not mad. I’m hurt. | – 你生我气了吗 – 我不是生气 我是很受伤 |
[03:13] | You’ve been ignoring me so much | 你一直如此忽视我 |
[03:14] | it makes me want to punch something. | 搞得我想砸墙 |
[03:18] | God, you’re firm. | 老天 你真壮实 |
[03:19] | I’m just bummed about Carla. | Carla让我很郁闷 |
[03:21] | Between Izzy and her being pregnant again, | 因为Izzy加上她肚子里的孩子 |
[03:23] | it’s like I don’t have a wife anymore. | 我跟个光棍儿也没什么区别了 |
[03:25] | She’s just a mommy. | 她完全只是个妈咪 |
[03:27] | Is it that bad? | 真有这么严重吗 |
[03:29] | Don’t you love listening to her breathe on the baby monitor? | 难道你不爱听她从监控器中传来的呼吸声吗 |
[03:32] | Sometimes. | 偶尔吧 |
[03:35] | Baby, I thought you said you wanted to get it on. | 宝贝儿 我以为你想好好来一场呢 |
[03:38] | We’re not finished? | 还没完事儿么 |
[03:39] | – We haven’t started. – Sorry. Do your thing. | – 还没开始呢 – 抱歉 你来吧 |
[03:44] | It’s pretty bad. | 相当严重 |
[03:46] | Dude, what the hell was that for? | 老兄 这下又是为了什么 |
[03:48] | I wanted to see if it was just as firm when you weren’t expecting it. | 我想知道你出其不意的时候是不是也这么壮 |
[03:50] | – And? – Firmer. | – 然后呢 – 更壮了 |
[03:53] | That’s right. | 这就对了 |
[03:55] | Okay, let’s call this meeting of the Brain Trust to order. | 好啦 本次智囊团会议正式开始 |
[03:59] | Now, as you know, ever since our esteemed member Lloyd | 如你们所知 我们敬爱的会员Lloyd在他父亲的 |
[04:03] | died snorkeling in his father’s pool, | 泳池里浮潜时意外身亡 |
[04:05] | we’ve tried to make do with the next best thing. | 我们只能退而求其次 |
[04:07] | Still, I think we realize that’s not really working out. | 但我们都意识到这似乎行不通 |
[04:10] | Especially since Todd keeps high-fiving it and knocking it over. | 特别是Todd总是跟他击掌 把他击倒 |
[04:13] | Well, look how he’s posed. I can’t resist. | 看看他的姿势 我根本控制不住 |
[04:15] | Yes, you can. | 你能 |
[04:17] | That is why I had you over to my garage last weekend | 所以上周末我才叫你到我的车库来 |
[04:19] | to take my seminar on willpower. | 参加我的意志力培训会 |
[04:22] | And you still owe me 60 bucks. | 你还欠我六十块 |
[04:24] | Now, Brain Trust bylaw 47 A clearly states what, Ted? | Ted 智囊团规章制度47条A项明确指出了什么 |
[04:28] | – Live free or die. – That’s New Hampshire. | – 不自由 毋宁死 – 那是新罕布什尔州的格言 |
[04:31] | 47 A clearly states that | 第47条A项明确指出 |
[04:32] | we must always have exactly four members. | 我们必须保持四个成员 |
[04:35] | So, I proudly announce the reinstatement of Doug Murphy | 因此 我骄傲地宣布Doug Murphy复职为 |
[04:38] | as a permanent member of the Brain Trust. | 智囊团的永久成员之一 |
[04:42] | Permanent member until you find someone you like better, right? | 直到你找到更喜欢的就换掉 对吗 |
[04:45] | Come on. You’re just being insecure. | 不要这样 你只是太没安全感了 |
[04:48] | Dudes! | 伙计们 |
[04:50] | You’re alive. You’re out. Lloyd, you’re back in. | 你活了 你出局了 Lloyd 你归队 |
[04:52] | We thought you were dead. | 我们以为你死了 |
[04:53] | Faked my own death, bro. | 是假死 哥们儿 |
[04:56] | I was in debt big time to a bookie. | 我赛马欠了一屁股债 |
[04:59] | Anyway, it didn’t work out. Saw me at a mall. | 但这招没好使 在商场被抓包了 |
[05:02] | So, what’s new? Can I borrow 80,000 bucks? | 最近有什么新鲜事儿 谁能借我8万块 |
[05:05] | Can’t really swing that, Lloyd. | 借不了 Lloyd |
[05:06] | Our credit line is over-extended | 我们的信用额度已经超了 |
[05:08] | since we had Cheap Trick play at the Brain Trust picnic. | 因为上次的智囊团野餐会雇了”廉价合唱团”来表演 |
[05:10] | – Yeah. – Goodbye, Lloyd. | – 对 – 再见 Lloyd |
[05:13] | – And Doug is back in. Permanent. – Yes. | – Doug 你又回来了 永久的 – 太棒了 |
[05:16] | You know, until Lloyd gets back on his feet. | 直到Lloyd还完了债 |
[05:17] | Okay, meeting adjourned. And, oh, almost forgot. Jeez. | 好啦 散会 哦 对了 差点儿忘了 |
[05:21] | Ted, pass these out to everyone in the hospital. | Ted 把这些发给医院里的每个人 |
[05:27] | Cardboard five! | 纸板人击掌 |
[05:29] | I want you in my garage this afternoon. | 今天下午就到我车库来 |
[05:31] | Bring 120 bucks and a steak sandwich. | 带上120块 还有牛排三明治 |
[05:55] | What the hell is this? | 这他妈什么玩意 |
[05:56] | Oh, my God! | 哦 我的天哪 |
[05:57] | “You are cordially invited to the wedding of Lady and the Janitor.” | “诚挚地邀请您参加Lady与清洁工的婚礼” |
[06:02] | The Janitor is getting married before me? | 清洁工居然要在我之前结婚 |
[06:04] | That’s it. I may actually kill myself. | 就这么定了 我要去自杀 |
[06:06] | Of course, I’m the only one who wasn’t invited. | 当然了 我是唯一没有接到邀请的 |
[06:09] | Here’s yours. | 这是你的 |
[06:10] | Okay, do not reveal how touched you are. | 不要表露出你有多么感动 |
[06:13] | Turk, could you please pass me the salt for my baked potato? | Turk 你能把盐递我一下么 我的烤土豆需要它 |
[06:17] | This wedding is in three days. | 婚礼只剩三天了 |
[06:19] | And it’s in the Bahamas. Nobody’s going to this thing. | 还是在巴哈马 没人会去 |
[06:22] | I know I’m not. | 我知道反正我不去 |
[06:23] | I heard, at night, the octopuses come out onto land | 我听说 到了晚上 章鱼会从海里爬上岸来 |
[06:27] | and drag people up into trees | 把人类拖到树上 |
[06:29] | and rip their faces off with their powerful suction cups. | 用强力吸盘撕碎他们的脸 |
[06:33] | I guess I was moved by the Janitor’s invite, | 我想我是被保洁的邀请感动了 |
[06:36] | because I did this. | 因为我干了这事 |
[06:38] | Look, I know the Janitor isn’t exactly a friend to us, | 我知道他并不算我们的朋友 |
[06:41] | but he is a part of our family, a horrible, horrible part. | 但却是我们大家庭的一员 非常非常可怕的一员 |
[06:46] | Like an uncle who shows up at your ballet class | 就像那种在你芭蕾课上做屈膝下蹲时出现 |
[06:48] | and whispers, “Good girl,” When you plie. | 然后小声对你说 ‘好姑娘’ 的怪蜀黍 |
[06:51] | You have an uncle like that, too? | 你也有这种叔叔吗 |
[06:52] | That’s not important, Carla. | 这不是重点 Carla |
[06:54] | Still, I think we should use this | 我还是觉得 我们应该抓住 |
[06:55] | as an opportunity to go on a much-needed vacation. | 这个机会 进行一次盼望已久的度假 |
[06:58] | We work very hard. And I think it’s time to live a little. | 我们工作那么辛苦 我认为是时候享受一下生活了 |
[07:02] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[07:03] | You really think we should go? | 你真觉得我们该去吗 |
[07:05] | Hey, Todd. I’m really just sort of talking to these two tables. | 嘿 Todd 其实我只在跟这两桌说话 |
[07:09] | – Yeah, it’s just the two of them. – Just these two. | – 对 只是这两桌 – 就这两桌 |
[07:11] | But you said we should all live a little. | 但你说我们都该好好享受生活 |
[07:14] | And I think you should on your own. | 我想你是该享受你的 |
[07:16] | But in this circumstance, I was really just talking to… | 但在此情境下 我真的只是在跟 |
[07:19] | Just mainly these two tables, focusing here. | 主要是这两桌说话 这里 |
[07:23] | Actually, I’m thinking about going. | 其实我也在考虑参加 |
[07:27] | Hey, Bob. I… | 嘿 Bob 我 |
[07:29] | I didn’t see you there. | 我没看见你在那里 |
[07:32] | So, I am talking to your table as well, Todd. | 其实 我也在和你那桌说话 Todd |
[07:37] | But not your chair. Not your chair. | 但不包括你那座位 不包括你那座 |
[07:42] | Surprisingly, my friends listened. | 令人意外的是 我朋友居然都同意了 |
[07:45] | We can’t go, Turk. We’ve never left Izzy alone before. | 我们不能去 Turk 我们之前从没把Izzy单独留在家里 |
[07:48] | Baby, separation is healthy. | 宝贝儿 其实分开有益身心健康 |
[07:50] | Wanna know what happens | 想知道孩子过于 |
[07:51] | to kids who are too close to their mothers? | 依赖亲妈会有什么后果吗 |
[07:52] | – What? – They end up like that. | – 什么 – 他们会变成这货 |
[07:54] | Well, Mom, when I’m gone | 妈 我想我走了之后 |
[07:56] | I guess your feet will just have to rub themselves! | 你的脚只能进行自我按摩了 |
[07:59] | Ted has his own room now. | Ted现在已经有自己的房间了 |
[08:00] | He only sleeps with his mom when he’s had a bad dream. | 他只有做噩梦的时候才跟他妈妈睡 |
[08:03] | Or she has. | 或是她做噩梦 |
[08:05] | Honey, all I’m trying to say | 亲爱的 我想说的是 |
[08:06] | is that with Izzy and a new baby on the way, | 有了Izzy和就要来的新宝宝 |
[08:08] | – this might be our last chance to have some you and me time. – Okay. | – 这可能是我们最后一次过二人世界了 – 好吧 |
[08:11] | I’m in. | 我去 |
[08:12] | Awesome. Think about it, Elliot. | 太棒了 想象一下 Elliot |
[08:14] | In three days, you’ll be walking on a beach in your bikini. | 三天之后 你穿着比基尼漫步在沙滩上 |
[08:18] | – That’s sexy. – Shut up. | – 真性感 – 闭嘴 |
[08:22] | Cool. | 不错 |
[08:23] | What? I know I have to be in a bathing suit. | 怎么啦 我知道我得穿泳衣 |
[08:27] | Hey, Feldman. Fire up the fat vac. Momma needs some lipo. | 嘿 Feldman 点上脂肪泵 老娘要吸个脂 |
[08:35] | Dude. | 伙计 |
[08:36] | We are in for the Bahamas. Upstairs! | 我们就要去巴哈马喽 上面 |
[08:40] | Downstairs! Oh, yeah. | 下面 噢耶 |
[08:42] | I still don’t like downstairs. | 我还是不喜欢下面 |
[08:43] | Really? You haven’t come around yet? | 真的吗 还没想通吗 |
[08:45] | Anyway, I got you a present. | 随便吧 我给你准备了个礼物 |
[08:49] | It’s an exact replica of the tiki | 是<脱线家族>在去 |
[08:51] | from “The Brady Bunch Goes to Hawaii” Episode. | 夏威夷那集里的提基复制品 |
[08:54] | Greg had this on when he got into the surfing accident. | Greg发生冲浪意外时戴着它 |
[08:57] | Peter had it on when he saw the tarantula in the bed. | Peter看见床上有狼蛛时也戴着它 |
[08:59] | – And Alice… – Turk! Turk, Turk, Turk. | – 还有Alice – Turk Turk Turk Turk |
[09:00] | I’ve seen it before. | 我看过那集 |
[09:02] | Do you remember the music they’d play when anything bad happened? | 记不记得每次有坏事发生时的背景音乐 |
[09:07] | Wait. You don’t have one. | 等等 你怎么没有 |
[09:10] | Or do I? | 或者有 |
[09:12] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[09:14] | – Downstairs! – Really? | – 下面 – 真的吗 |
[09:15] | No. What’s wrong with you? | 当然不要 你怎么回事儿 |
[09:16] | I didn’t wanna do it, either. I think it’s stupid. | 我也不想 我觉得那样很蠢 |
[09:19] | – Where’d you get them? – I bought them on the interweb. | – 你在哪儿搞到的 – 我在网上买的 |
[09:22] | The seller was anonymous, but I think I know who it was. | 卖家匿名了 但我觉得我知道是谁 |
[09:28] | Sold! Finally! | 终于出手了 |
[09:30] | These things have been ruining my life for too long. | 这俩东西已经祸害我太久了 |
[09:33] | The curse is yours, John Dorian. The curse is yours! | 等着倒霉吧 John Dorian 等着倒霉吧 |
[09:41] | Man, that guy hates normal doors. | 老天 那家伙真是跟正常门有仇 |
[09:44] | Do you think if we wear these bad stuff will happen to us? | 你觉得我们戴上会不会真的有坏事发生 |
[09:47] | That’s kind of the fun, isn’t it? | 那也是其中乐趣啊 不是吗 |
[09:49] | – Turk. – Huh? | – Turk – 哈 |
[09:50] | I need your signature on our splenectomy patient’s discharge form. | 我需要你在这个脾脏切除患者的出院病历上签字 |
[09:53] | This pen doesn’t work. | 这笔不出水儿了 |
[09:57] | That’s gonna be annoying. | 这下有的烦了 |
[09:58] | Now you made my woman all mad. | 现在你让我女人不爽了 |
[10:02] | Good God. | 我滴个老天爷 |
[10:04] | Tiki bump. | 提基撞 |
[10:11] | That was sex-tastic. | 真是爽歪歪了 |
[10:12] | My God, I feel light headed. | 老天 我觉得头晕 |
[10:14] | Yeah, good loving will do that to you. | 没错 超棒的性爱就会有这样的效果 |
[10:16] | So will not eating for 36 hours. | 36个小时粒米未进也是一样 |
[10:18] | Elliot, just say it was the good loving, okay? | Elliot 就说是因为性爱超棒的 好吗 |
[10:20] | You know, as a joke. | 你知道 当个笑话讲 |
[10:22] | Fine, it was the good loving. | 好吧 因为性爱超棒的 |
[10:23] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[10:26] | J.D. J.D. | |
[10:28] | Forget it. | 没事 |
[10:30] | What? | 什么 |
[10:32] | Okay. What the hell? | 好吧 豁出去了 |
[10:34] | Here goes. | 我要说了 |
[10:37] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[10:39] | J.D., I love you so much that | J.D. 我爱你爱到 |
[10:40] | the last thing I think about before we go to bed at night | 每晚我们入睡前我想的最后一件事 |
[10:42] | and the first thing I think about when I wake up in the morning is our future. | 和每天早上我睁开眼睛想的第一件事 都是我们的未来 |
[10:46] | Come here. | 过来 |
[10:51] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[10:52] | And there it was. A moment so perfect that I… | 就是当下 如此完美的这一刻让我 |
[10:55] | That’s it? | 这就完了 |
[10:57] | What? | 什么 |
[10:59] | I did not just say, “I love you.” | 我不光只说了”我爱你” |
[11:01] | I actually explained how much I love you. | 我还形象地向你解释了我有多么爱你 |
[11:03] | Plus, you weren’t even looking at me when you said it. | 而且 你说的时候甚至都没看着我 |
[11:05] | But I do love you. | 但我是真的爱你 |
[11:06] | I think that you’re the most amazing woman that I’ve… | 我觉得你是最为惊艳的奇女子 我之前从没 |
[11:08] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no. You are not getting off that easy. | 噢 不 不 不 你可没那么容易洗白的 |
[11:11] | You have to obsess over it a little like I did. | 你必须像我之前那样痴迷于此事 |
[11:13] | See, I actually jotted down some notes in my notebook | 看见没 我甚至在笔记本上记下了 |
[11:15] | on how to get into the whole “I love you” Conversation | 如何在假装自己是自然流露之前 |
[11:18] | before I settled on the fake-spontaneous-blurting thing. | 进入到”我爱你”这段话题之中 |
[11:21] | You do know that you’re a crazy person? | 你知道你是个疯子吧 |
[11:23] | – Of course. – Just checking. | – 当然 – 就是确认一下 |
[11:25] | Now, you think about it | 该你好好想一想 |
[11:26] | and surprise me when I’m not expecting it. | 然后在我没有准备的时候给我惊喜 |
[11:29] | Night. | 晚安 |
[11:36] | Elliot, when I think about our love… | Elliot 当我想到我们的爱情时 |
[11:38] | – Too soon. – Okay. | – 太快了 – 好吧 |
[11:42] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[11:43] | The van to take us to the airport is downstairs. | 接我们去机场的车已经在楼下了 |
[11:45] | It’s called my job. | 这叫我的工作 |
[11:46] | It’s that little thing I do 70 to 80 hours a week | 就是那个我每周做70到80个小时的小事 |
[11:49] | while you’re eating, drinking, napping, spending, plucking, | 与此同时你在吃吃 喝喝 睡睡 买买 无所事事 |
[11:51] | ignoring the children and singing rap tunes into a hairbrush. | 对着梳子唱饶舌却完全不搭理孩子 |
[11:56] | You forgot about the nanny-cam in the bedroom, didn’t you? | 你忘了卧室里安的保姆监视器了 对吧 |
[12:00] | *I like it like that She working that back* | *我喜欢她扭动着性感的臀部* |
[12:02] | *I don’t know how to act Slow motion for me* | *我无所适从 为了我放慢动作吧* |
[12:06] | I did. But I’m okay with it. ‘Cause I’m fly. | 我是唱了 但我并不觉得有什么错 因为我超屌的 |
[12:08] | You realize I’m probably gonna | 你应该知道我很有可能 |
[12:10] | have to work the entire time we’re down there. | 在那里的所有时间都会在工作 |
[12:12] | The only thing better than going on vacation without our kids | 唯一比不带孩子去度假的还赞的事情就是 |
[12:15] | is going on vacation without our kids | 不带孩子去度假 |
[12:16] | and you’re too busy to spend time with me. | 你又超忙没时间陪我 |
[12:18] | You don’t mean that. | 你不是真这么想的吧 |
[12:19] | I do. It’s an amazing gift. | 我是 这是我无与伦比的天赋 |
[12:26] | Come on! | 快走 |
[12:28] | Dear God. | 上帝啊 |
[12:33] | What the hell are you wearing? | 你穿的这是啥玩意儿 |
[12:35] | Just got my Bahamas gear on. | 刚刚换上我的巴哈马风 |
[12:37] | J.D. have you seen my cute white linen shirt? | J.D. 你看见我那件漂亮的白色亚麻衬衫了吗 |
[12:41] | I think it looks better on me. | 我觉得穿我身上更好看 |
[12:42] | Babe, I know that you’re | 宝贝儿 我知道你最近 |
[12:43] | very proud that you’ve been working out, okay, | 一直有健身 让你自信满满 |
[12:45] | but we’re in a hospital, so button up. | 但毕竟我们还是在医院里 把扣系上 |
[12:47] | Fine. But the second we get to the Bahamas, | 好吧 但我们一到巴哈马 |
[12:49] | it’s going to be raining abs. | 漫天飞舞都将是我的腹肌 |
[12:53] | In my heart you come first place | 在我心中你是第一 |
[12:55] | When I turn and twist like that | 每当我如此辗转反侧 |
[12:58] | It’s because I love you so much | 只因我太爱你 |
[13:04] | It’s sung for my country | 献唱给我的祖国 |
[13:08] | Hope Town! We made it. | 霍普镇 我们来喽 |
[13:13] | Oh. Oh, baby, look at this place. | 哦 宝贝儿 快看看这地方 |
[13:18] | Okay. So Izzy drank her whole bottle, right? Okay. | 好的 Izzy把整瓶奶都喝了吗 好的 |
[13:23] | Okay, great. | 好 太棒了 |
[13:25] | Excuse me, when you’re done with that phone, | 不好意思 等你打完这通电话 |
[13:27] | may I borrow it to call my kids? | 能不能借我给孩子打一个 |
[13:30] | – Really? – No. | – 真的吗 – 假的 |
[13:31] | Say, did you even bother to tell the babysitter | 我说 你至少有告诉保姆这周末 |
[13:33] | she has to stay overnight this weekend? | 她需要留下过夜照顾孩子吗 |
[13:35] | Well, she’ll figure it out. | 她会自己领悟到的 |
[13:36] | Ted, wait here for my bag. | Ted 留在这儿等我的行李 |
[13:40] | Got enough sunscreen on there, Ted? | 防晒霜真是没少涂啊 Ted |
[13:42] | I go through a tube about every three hours. | 我大概每三小时就要用掉一管 |
[13:47] | My skin drinks it. | 我的皮肤喝防晒霜 |
[13:53] | What’s that about? | 那儿是什么情况 |
[13:55] | Todd went to med-school there. | Todd在这里上的医学院 |
[13:57] | And then we saw where Todd got it from. | 然后我们知道Todd是从哪儿继承的传统了 |
[14:00] | His old professor was the best high-fiver in all the world. | 他那位老教授是全世界击掌最厉害的人 |
[14:08] | Earthquake! | 地震啦 |
[14:11] | And then we’d all have sex to celebrate surviving. | 然后我们所有人都会做爱庆祝劫后余生 |
[14:16] | Chop, chop, Ted. | 快点儿 快点儿 Todd |
[14:18] | I could kill him here. | 我要在这儿宰了他 |
[14:20] | You know how much I love you? When I first… | 知道我有多么爱你吗 当我第一次 |
[14:22] | Yeah, not in front of everybody. | 行了 不要当着其他人的面 |
[14:24] | Plus, I’m a little light headed. | 另外我有点儿头晕 |
[14:26] | Maybe that’s because you haven’t eaten in three days. | 也许是因为你三天没有吃饭了 |
[14:28] | I know what my body can take! | 我很清楚自己身体可承受的极限 |
[14:30] | Don’t care. | 不在乎 |
[14:31] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[14:39] | – Tiki time. – Yes. | – 提基时间 – 耶 |
[14:42] | Should we go check in with everybody else? | 我们要不要跟他们一起办入住 |
[14:43] | Not yet. | 等等 |
[14:47] | I gotta whiz. | 我得小个便 |
[14:52] | There’s a bathroom, like, right there. | 那边就有个洗手间 |
[14:54] | I know, but I’m already in. | 我知道 但我进都进来了 |
[14:56] | Fine, Elliot. | 好吧 Elliot |
[15:00] | You know, the Abacos have incredible snorkeling. | 知道吗 阿巴克斯岛的潜水设备超赞的 |
[15:04] | Since you’re not a strong swimmer, | 鉴于你不怎么会游泳 |
[15:05] | let’s say we get really, really, really drunk and go later. | 我们就喝个烂醉然后去那边怎么样 |
[15:09] | Darling, I distinctly remember telling you | 亲爱的 我清楚地记得告诉过你 |
[15:11] | that I had to do some work down here. | 我得在这儿工作 |
[15:12] | But if you’d like me to | 但如果你想 |
[15:13] | stop so that we can spend some time together, | 让我停下来陪你 |
[15:15] | you just say the word. | 你直说就好 |
[15:19] | Never. | 死也不说 |
[15:21] | Hey, meathead. I’ve got a present for you. | 嘿 傻帽儿 我有个礼物给你 |
[15:24] | I’m thinking of going bone fishing. | 我打算去飞钓北梭鱼 |
[15:26] | I’m going bone fishing right now! | 我现在正钓着呢 |
[15:28] | And Ms. Sullivan, thanks so much for that set-up. | Sullivan女士 谢谢你给我铺的梗 |
[15:30] | You’re welcome. Go away. | 不客气 滚吧 |
[15:33] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[15:35] | No way! | 不是吧 |
[15:39] | – I can’t believe you came. – I know, right? | – 真不敢相信你们来了 – 是啊 对吧 |
[15:43] | Why the hell did you come? | 你来干什么 |
[15:45] | I rallied the troops. | 我把大伙都召集齐了 |
[15:47] | I invited you to a wedding in a foreign country | 你邀请你参加一个在国外的婚礼 |
[15:48] | on three days’ notice. | 还只提前三天告诉你 |
[15:49] | You weren’t supposed to come. I just wanted the gifts. | 就是不想让你来 我只是想要礼物 |
[15:52] | Do you see any of the other 847 invites here? | 你看见另外那847个被邀请的人来了吗 |
[15:55] | We’re not even having a ceremony, man. | 我们甚至都没准备婚礼仪式 |
[15:57] | All right, well, then, we’ll just have a vacation. | 那好吧 如果这样的话 就当度假了 |
[15:58] | – No harm done. – All right. | – 谁也没有什么损失 – 好吧 |
[16:01] | – You have to! – Elliot, you are so right! | – 这是必须的 – Elliot 你说得太对了 |
[16:03] | – Honey, we’re gonna have a ceremony. – A big one. | – 亲爱的 我们要举行婚礼啦 – 非常隆重的那种 |
[16:08] | I’m gonna kill you. | 我要杀了你 |
[16:14] | We loved our hotel room, | 我们很喜欢我们的房间 |
[16:15] | but then Elliot saw something that made her skin crawl. | 但是Elliot看见了让她毛骨悚然的东西 |
[16:23] | Here’s the towels you wanted. | 这是你们要的毛巾 |
[16:25] | Thanks, sweetie. | 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[16:28] | There’s no way I’m using those | 说什么我也不会用 |
[16:30] | after that little redhead freak touched them. | 那个红毛小怪物碰过的东西 |
[16:32] | I can smell his freckles. | 我都能闻到他脸上的雀斑 |
[16:34] | I can’t believe you hid this hatred from me for seven years. | 真不敢相信你对我隐藏了这份憎恨长达七年之久 |
[16:38] | Deal with it. | 不信也得信 |
[16:39] | Hey, babe, what are you doing in there? | 嘿 宝贝儿 你在里面干什么呢 |
[16:43] | Just putting some sun screen on my face. | 往脸上抹防晒呢 |
[16:45] | Good, ’cause | 很好 因为 |
[16:47] | I think now might be a really nice time | 我想现在真的很适合 |
[16:49] | to tell you that I love you so much that… | 告诉你我已经爱你爱到 |
[16:51] | – J.D., I’m pooing. – See you at the beach. | – J.D. 我在拉屎 – 沙滩见 |
[16:58] | I mean, I miss Izzy, | 我的意思是 我很想念Izzy |
[17:00] | but I always imagined being someplace like this with you. | 但我一直期待能与你一起待在这样的地方 |
[17:05] | Just be here, Turk. | 默默享受就好 Turk |
[17:07] | Hey, Diane. | 嘿 Diane |
[17:08] | Here comes my ex-wife and your beard. | 我的前妻和你的形式女友来了 |
[17:23] | 50% real. Enjoy. | 百分之五十真的 好好享受 |
[17:27] | You two both gotten a good look? | 你俩都看好了吗 |
[17:30] | Some of this. A little of that. Yeah? | 这儿 还有这儿 怎么样 |
[17:32] | Good. Then we’re done. Give me that. | 很好 完事儿了 给我 |
[17:35] | Oh, my God. Conch fritters. You guys, I will see you later. | 天哪 海螺炸丸子 伙计们 等会儿见 |
[17:39] | I’m gonna go get, like, 40 of these. | 我得再来上 40个 |
[17:42] | She should have gotten the lipo. | 她直接去做抽脂不就好了嘛 |
[17:46] | It does hurt a little bit when I sit, though. | 虽然坐下的时候还是有点儿疼 |
[17:50] | Hey, Gandhi. Here comes your better half. | 嘿 甘地 你的另一半 |
[17:54] | That’s what I’m talking a… | 这才是我说的 |
[17:58] | …bout? | 什么 |
[18:01] | She’s wearing shorts and a mom suit. | 她穿了短裤和老妈子泳装 |
[18:04] | No, don’t you… | 别 你别 |
[18:05] | My wife. | 我老婆 |
[18:07] | Hi, guys! How you… | 嗨 伙计们 你们 |
[18:09] | Oh! I left my cell phone in the room. | 完了 我把手机落在房间里了 |
[18:11] | I’m gonna go back and get it, | 我要回去取一下 |
[18:13] | in case something happens with Izzy, okay? I’ll be back. | 万一Izzy出了什么事呢 我就回来 |
[18:15] | How awesome is this? | 这里真是太赞了 |
[18:21] | Doesn’t look any better going away, does it, Gandhi? | 远去的背影也没好到哪儿 是不是 甘地 |
[18:24] | No. | 没有 |
[18:25] | I got two words for you guys, banana and hammock. | 送你们两个词 丁字和泳裤 |
[18:38] | Baby. You know why I love the Bahamas? | 宝贝儿 知道我为什么喜欢巴哈马吗 |
[18:41] | They got brothers on the money. Check it. Ha! | 钱上印的可是黑人兄弟 看看 哈 |
[18:45] | Don’t that look like Uncle Dottie? | 看起来像不像Dottie叔叔 |
[18:47] | Why aren’t you out on the beach? | 你怎么没在海滩 |
[18:48] | Because daddy came to seduce you. | 因为爹地是来色诱你的 |
[18:51] | But for me to get in my sexy mode, | 但是为了让我开启性感模式 |
[18:52] | I’m gonna need you to | 我需要你 |
[18:53] | take off the hat and stop picking your toes. | 把帽子摘了还有停止抠脚 |
[19:00] | It’s all right, I’ll push through it. Baby, look, | 好吧 我挺得过去 宝贝儿 你看 |
[19:02] | Izzy’s not here and this is the Bahamas. | Izzy不在 而这里可是巴哈马 |
[19:06] | The islands of making love! | 性爱之群岛 |
[19:10] | You. Me. The ocean. | 你 我 大海 |
[19:15] | Underwater relations. | 水下缠绵 |
[19:18] | – Lead the way. – Yes. | – 带我上路 – 好的 |
[19:24] | That’s the nanny. | 保姆打来的 |
[19:25] | This’ll just take a second. | 一会儿就好 |
[19:27] | Okay. It’s cool. I’m gonna head down to the water. | 好吧 没关系 我先去海边了 |
[19:29] | It’ll be just like our honeymoon. | 这将会像我们的蜜月旅行一样 |
[19:31] | Nobody will see what we’re doing except for the mermaids. | 除了美人鱼 没人能看见我们干了什么 |
[19:34] | Baby, for the last time, mermaids aren’t real. | 宝贝儿 最后再告诉你一次 世界上没有美人鱼 |
[19:38] | I know what I saw, woman! | 我知道自己看见了什么 女人 |
[19:39] | Don’t yell at me. | 不许对我喊 |
[19:42] | Hi. How’s she doing? | 嗨 她还好吗 |
[19:47] | You know what else you should do when you tell me you love me? | 你知道在你说爱我的时候还应该干什么吗 |
[19:49] | Keep your hands away from her mouth. | 双手离她的嘴远点儿 |
[19:53] | Hey, you… | 嘿 你 |
[19:57] | My God, she ate the rind. | 天哪 她连皮都给吞了 |
[19:59] | Anyway, when you tell me, make sure I’m wearing something cute. | 反正 你说的时候 要确保当时我穿得很美 |
[20:02] | Like that new blue bikini I got. It really helps my eyes pop. | 像那件我新买的蓝色比基尼 真的很能凸显我的双眼 |
[20:04] | Elliot, stop, okay? | Elliot 就此打住吧 好吗 |
[20:06] | You told me you loved me. I told you I loved you back. | 你说了你爱我 我也说了我爱你 |
[20:10] | We both know how we feel about each other. | 我们都了解了对彼此的感情 |
[20:11] | That should be enough, right? Stop acting so crazy. | 这样应当已经足矣了 不是吗 别再犯疯病了 |
[20:19] | I know it’s wrong, but with our relationship clicking, | 我知道这样不道德 但我们的感情如此之顺利 |
[20:22] | I couldn’t help but feel smug… | 看见其他情侣的关系却熔化在巴哈马的烈日下 |
[20:24] | …watching everyone else’s melt in the hot Bahamian sun. | 让我忍不住沾沾自喜 |
[20:29] | Oh, my God. Are you ever gonna stop working and have some fun? | 老天爷 你还能不能停下工作 好好玩儿玩儿了 |
[20:32] | See, I knew darn well you were full of crap | 看吧 我就知道你之前纯属扯淡 |
[20:35] | when you said you didn’t care if I spent time with you. | 说你根本不在乎我陪不陪你 |
[20:38] | But truth be told, I finished | 但事实是 到这里之前 |
[20:39] | all my work on the plane before we got here. | 我已经在飞机上把工作都做完了 |
[20:42] | I just wanted to prove a point. | 我只是想证明我的观点而已 |
[20:51] | The wind is really taking that baby. | 真是随风飘扬啊 |
[20:53] | Oh. | 哦 |
[20:56] | Carla, where are you? | Carla 你在哪里 |
[20:59] | Hey, sweetie. It’s okay, it’s okay. Mommy’s here. | 嘿 小宝贝儿 没事的 没事的 妈妈在呢 |
[21:04] | None of that drama for Elliot and me. For us it was smooth… | 我和Elliot就没有这般戏剧性 我俩的关系那可真是一帆风 |
[21:10] | Elliot, where are you going? | Elliot 你去哪儿 |
[21:12] | She’s all mad. | 她气冲冲的 |
[21:18] | Gary, I’m going to need two mamas, please. | Gary 再给我来两杯巴哈马老妈 谢谢 |
[21:22] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢您 先生 |
[21:26] | For what? | 谢什么 |
[21:29] | – Can I at least have your fruit? – Get out! | – 能不能至少把水果分给我 – 走开 |