时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | After a weekend with Sam, it’s always sad | 和Sam共度周末后 把他送回Kim家的 |
[00:07] | driving him the 37 minutes back to Kim’s house. | 37分钟路程总是很悲伤 |
[00:10] | Still, there was one positive. | 当然还是有好的一面的 |
[00:12] | Elliot’s a bit territorial, | Elliot占有欲比较强 |
[00:14] | so if I got any physical contact from Kim… | 所以每当Kim和我有身体接触时 |
[00:17] | Oh, your collar’s messed up. | 你领子皱了 |
[00:21] | …on the way home Elliot made me pull over for car sex. | 在回家的路上 Elliot就会和我车震 |
[00:26] | I know I shouldn’t exploit her insecurities, | 我知道我不该利用她的不安全感 |
[00:29] | but car sex really appeals to my exhibitionist side. | 但是车震真的满足了我暴露狂的一面 |
[00:37] | Here we are. | 到了 |
[00:39] | That bitch better watch her hands. | 那贱人最好管好自己的手 |
[00:42] | Hi, Kim. | 嗨 Kim |
[00:44] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[00:46] | Oh, J.D., you have fuzz in your hair. | J.D. 你头发上有点绒毛 |
[00:48] | I know. I put it there. | 我知道 我自己放的 |
[00:51] | I need to tell you guys something. | 我得跟你们说点事 |
[00:53] | It didn’t matter what Kim had to say. | 不管Kim要说什么 |
[00:55] | Elliot was already in car-sex mode. | Elliot已经开启了车震模式 |
[00:58] | Yeah, to save time, | 好吧 为了节省时间 |
[00:59] | I’ll just probably take off my underwear here. | 我还是在这里就把内裤脱掉吧 |
[01:01] | Whatever’s good for you. | 你觉得好就行 |
[01:02] | Nothing could stop this train. | 什么也阻止不了这辆性爱火车啦 |
[01:05] | Ta-da! | 嗒哒 |
[01:08] | Sean Sean? | |
[01:08] | You know, unless Kim was dating Elliot’s stupid ex-boyfriend. | 除非Kim在约会Elliot的傻瓜前男友 |
[01:12] | Hey, Elliot. J.D. | 嘿 Elliot J.D. |
[01:15] | Sean Sean. | |
[01:19] | You know what sucks? | 你们知道什么最糟糕吗 |
[01:20] | I have to hire a new Chief of Surgery and I just can’t fathom | 我得选一名新的外科主任 我实在无法想象 |
[01:23] | giving any of you tiny-brained | 让你们这些拿手术刀的小傻瓜们 |
[01:25] | scalpel jockeys a leadership position. | 来坐领导的位子 |
[01:27] | Honestly, so far, | 说实话 到现在为止 |
[01:28] | this is the only candidate who I’m seriously considering. | 这是我唯一认真考虑的候选人 |
[01:32] | The guy has the opposable thumbs, | 这家伙有适合抓握东西的拇指 |
[01:34] | so you automatically know he can handle the job. | 所以很明显他能胜任这份工作 |
[01:36] | And, well, I was just thinking if you slap a diaper on him | 而且我在想 如果你给他穿个纸尿裤 |
[01:39] | and maybe tape some glasses to his face, | 脸上再贴副眼镜 |
[01:41] | sure-shooting he’ll look professional enough. | 他肯定看起来很专业了 |
[01:43] | You know what? I’m gonna call the gentleman. | 我现在就去给他打电话 |
[01:49] | I’d be great at that job. | 我肯定能胜任那份工作的 |
[01:51] | – Then go for it. – Chief of Surgery? | – 那就争取呗 – 外科主任吗 |
[01:53] | Baby, one of the most amazing things about you | 宝贝 你最棒的一个特点就是 |
[01:56] | is that when you want something badly enough, | 当你非常想要某个东西的时候 |
[01:58] | you always make it happen. | 你总是能争取到 |
[02:00] | Remember when you first started working here | 记得你刚开始在这里工作 |
[02:02] | and I had no interest in dating you? What did you do? | 我根本不想和你约会吗 你做了什么呢 |
[02:05] | I made it happen. | 我争取到了 |
[02:06] | And what about when I had no interest in marrying you? | 还有当我不想和你结婚的时候呢 |
[02:09] | I made it happen. | 我争取到了 |
[02:10] | Go make this happen. | 那就去争取这份工作啊 |
[02:13] | I’m doing it. | 去就去 |
[02:17] | Even though you didn’t used to like me, | 虽然你以前不喜欢我 |
[02:19] | I’m your world now, right? | 但是现在我是你的世界 对不 |
[02:20] | My whole world. | 我全部的世界 |
[02:22] | That’s what I’m talking about. | 这还差不多 |
[02:27] | No, thanks. | 不用 谢啦 |
[02:29] | So how’s married life? | 婚姻生活怎么样 |
[02:30] | You have to make compromises. | 你得做出让步 |
[02:32] | Like my wife’s allergic to raccoons, | 比如我妻子对浣熊过敏 |
[02:34] | so I had to throw out my comforter. | 我只好把我的浣熊毛被子扔了 |
[02:36] | How was your honeymoon? | 蜜月过的如何 |
[02:37] | Did you know that Kelso stayed in the Bahamas, too? | 你知道Kelso也在巴哈马吗 |
[02:42] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[02:43] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[02:49] | Let’s never leave. | 咱们永远留在这吧 |
[02:53] | Yeah, we saw him. | 是的 我们看到他了 |
[02:55] | Yeah, I’m sorry. | 是啊 抱歉啦 |
[02:56] | I was so blitzed with rum drinks, | 朗姆酒搞得我晕乎乎的 |
[02:58] | I could barely remember where I was. | 我都不记得我身在何处了 |
[03:00] | I feel horrible. | 我太对不起你们了 |
[03:02] | Oh, no, stop it. | 没有的事 |
[03:03] | At first, you were like the third wheel from hell, | 刚开始 你确实像个可怕的电灯泡 |
[03:05] | but then we made you do stuff. | 但是然后我们让你做了些事 |
[03:06] | Had you pay for our meals, got you into a couple bar fights. | 请我们吃饭啦 还让你酒吧斗殴啦 |
[03:09] | Oh, on the beach, we bet you you couldn’t eat a starfish. | 在沙滩上 我们还打赌你吃不掉一个海星 |
[03:12] | – And? – I owe you a buck. | – 然后呢 – 我欠你一块钱 |
[03:14] | – So you had fun with it. – Oh, yeah. | – 所以你们觉得挺有趣的吗 – 是的 |
[03:16] | – Good. – Folks, I’m sorry, but we have to close. | – 那就好 – 伙计们 抱歉了 但我们得关门了 |
[03:19] | Our pastry maker was just admitted to the hospital | 我们的烘焙师刚刚因为 |
[03:22] | with a highly contagious intestinal virus. | 得了高传染性的肠道病毒入院了 |
[03:28] | What the hell? I’m already in it. | 管他呢 吃都吃了 |
[03:32] | Hi, I need to check myself in. | 你好 我要住院 |
[03:34] | For what? | 为什么 |
[03:41] | For that. | 因为这个 |
[03:45] | So we’ve been dating, what? About a month? | 我们已经约会大概一个月了吧 |
[03:47] | And I just didn’t wanna say anything | 我想等确定了我们都是认真的 |
[03:49] | until I knew it was gonna go somewhere, and… | 再告诉你们 |
[03:51] | Well, we hit a little speed bump | 当我刚知道Sam是你的孩子时 |
[03:52] | when I first found out that Sam was your baby. | 我们之间确实出了点问题 |
[03:54] | Yeah, he got drunk and asked me to sell him on the black market. | 是啊 他喝醉了还叫我到黑市把宝宝卖了 |
[03:57] | Yeah. She wouldn’t, but… | 是啊 她不肯 但是 |
[03:59] | That’s sweet. | 好贴心 |
[04:01] | I just don’t understand how you two even met. | 我就是不明白你俩怎么认识的 |
[04:03] | Did someone introduce you? | 谁撮合你们的 |
[04:08] | I love you? | 我爱你 |
[04:10] | Sweetie, it was over a year ago. You and I weren’t even together. | 亲爱的 那是一年前的事了 咱俩那时候还没在一起呢 |
[04:13] | And I figured at most they could end up friends. | 而且我以为他俩最多也就做做朋友 |
[04:16] | Well, you also told me he was great in the sack. | 你还告诉我了他床功很好啊 |
[04:18] | Kim, I will kill you. | Kim 我要杀了你 |
[04:22] | He’s not, sweetie. | 他才不好 亲爱的 |
[04:40] | See you then. | 到时见 |
[04:42] | They’re coming by for lunch so we can air everything out | 他们过来吃午餐 大家把话说开 |
[04:44] | and get past all this weirdness. | 就不会再怪怪的了 |
[04:45] | Sean’s coming here? | Sean要来吗 |
[04:46] | You don’t realize how much it sucks | 你不明白 我和你的旧床伴 |
[04:48] | to spend time with someone you used to sleep with. | 相处实在太难受了 |
[04:50] | You used to sleep with Kim and I have to see her every week. | 你以前也和Kim睡啊 我每周都得见她 |
[04:53] | – That’s totally different. – How? | – 那不一样 – 怎么不一样 |
[04:54] | I don’t know, Elliot. I’m not some genius | 我不知道 Elliot 我不是天才 |
[04:57] | that knows why things that | 我不知道为啥表面一样的东西 |
[04:58] | seem the same are actually very different. | 其实非常不同 |
[04:59] | Be crazier. | 你再疯点儿吧 |
[05:03] | Did you put on that cologne I hate to punish me? | 你故意用我不喜欢的古龙水来惩罚我吗 |
[05:05] | That’s insane. | 胡说八道 |
[05:07] | Insanely true. | 才怪 |
[05:10] | Go. | 开始 |
[05:11] | Now, I know I gave all of you five-to-one odds, | 我知道我给了你们五个对我一个的机率 |
[05:14] | but no one stitches an orange faster than me. No one. | 但是没人比我缝橙子更快 没人 |
[05:19] | I am a god! Done! | 我就是神 搞定 |
[05:23] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[05:24] | Oh, good, this is where you interns are located. | 很好 原来实习生们都在这里啊 |
[05:27] | Here I was worried you were out taking care of sick people. | 我还担心你们在外面照顾病人呢 |
[05:30] | Finished. Oh, crap. | 完成 噢 见鬼 |
[05:32] | Leave. | 走开 |
[05:33] | I’ll take that. | 我就收下啦 |
[05:35] | – I heard you were looking for me. – Yes. | – 听说你在找我 – 是啊 |
[05:37] | I want to officially put my name in for the Chief of Surgery. | 我想正式竞选外科主任 |
[05:41] | That’s a good one. | 真好笑 |
[05:43] | Laugh all you want, but I’m still getting that job. | 随便笑吧 但是我还是会得到那份工作的 |
[05:45] | I know we don’t always get along personally, | 我知道咱俩不是处的很好 |
[05:47] | but in my defense, it’s because you’re a huge jackass. | 但是容我辩解一下 那是因为你是个大混蛋 |
[05:50] | I’m the best cutter in this place and you know it. | 我是院里最好的手术医师 你也知道 |
[05:53] | When you put it that way, | 既然你这样说 |
[05:55] | you compel me to consult with the Decision Committee. | 那我就不得不咨询一下决策委员会了 |
[05:59] | “Say, Perry?” “Yes, Perry?” | 说吧 Perry 怎么了Perry |
[06:01] | “Listen, I was wondering, | 我在想 |
[06:02] | “Can Dr. Turk here be the new Chief of Surgery?” | Turk医生能不能做外科主任 |
[06:06] | “Well, I haven’t hit the bottle yet today so I’m not that drunk. | 我今天还没喝酒呢 我可没晕到那个地步 |
[06:09] | “The answer’s no, not in this lifetime.” | 答案是这辈子都别想 |
[06:12] | Sorry, there, I did everything possible. Strength. | 对不起了 我已经尽力了 加油 |
[06:20] | – How are you feeling? – Not great. | – 你感觉如何 – 不太好 |
[06:23] | But now when I hurl, | 但是当我想吐的时候 |
[06:24] | I’ve been trying to say the | 我就尽量说 |
[06:25] | names of my favorite novels, so that’s fun. | 我喜欢的小说名字 所以还挺好玩 |
[06:27] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[06:28] | Look, I’m sure I just have an enterovirus, | 我肯定我只是得了肠道感染 |
[06:31] | so order me forty cc’s of… | 所以给我来四十个单位的 |
[06:33] | No, you are not a doctor here anymore, | 不行 你不是这里的医生了 |
[06:35] | you will not treat yourself. | 你不能自己治疗自己 |
[06:36] | I’m siccing the interns on you. | 我派实习生来照顾你哈 |
[06:38] | Oh, come on. Hi. | 不是吧 你好 |
[06:40] | – Hi. – Hi. | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[06:42] | What happened to your sleeve there, Tex? | 你的袖子怎么了 Tex |
[06:44] | I sewed an orange onto it. | 我把橙子缝到上面了 |
[06:46] | I’ll take the foreigner. | 我选这个外国人吧 |
[06:49] | Yay! I’m so happy. | 耶 我好开心 |
[06:56] | I dropped Sam off at the daycare upstairs | 我把Sam放到楼上托儿所了 |
[06:59] | and they seem really good with him. | 看起来他们对他很好 |
[07:00] | – Yeah, they were good. – Didn’t they? Yeah. | – 是啊 他们不错 – 可不是嘛 是啊 |
[07:02] | – It was a good group of people. – So good. | – 是群好人哪 – 非常好的人 |
[07:03] | – Good, good. – Good things are good. So it’s good. | – 好啊 好啊 – 好事就是好 所以确实好 |
[07:05] | Stop saying “Good,” Sean. You sound like an ass. | 别再说”好”了 Sean 你听起来像个混球 |
[07:08] | You said it too. He said “Good.” | 你也说了啊 他说”好”了 |
[07:10] | No, I didn’t, Sean. Can you believe this guy? | 我没说 Sean 你信他的疯话吗 |
[07:12] | I need to talk to Kim, maybe we should divide up. | 我得和Kim谈谈 也许咱们分头进行吧 |
[07:14] | I vote yes. | 我同意 |
[07:16] | – You said “Good.” – Nobody cares, Sean. | – 你说”好”了 – 没人在意 Sean |
[07:19] | Nobody cares. | 没人在意 |
[07:26] | Am I gonna have a office | 等我当了外科主任 |
[07:28] | this fancy when I’m the Chief of Surgery? | 也会有这么高级的办公室吗 |
[07:30] | It’s dangerous to try to reason with delusional people, | 和妄想症患者讲道理是很危险的 |
[07:34] | so I’m just gonna go about my business. | 所以我还是做我的事吧 |
[07:36] | Okay, I’ll go, but only | 好吧 我走 但是 |
[07:38] | because it’s time for my peer recommendation. | 那是因为我的同事们要来帮我竞选了 |
[07:40] | Right here, buddy. | 过来 伙计 |
[07:41] | I get embarrassed when people say nice things about me. | 别人夸我的时候我会不好意思的 |
[07:45] | Handle your business. | 好好发挥 |
[07:47] | Dr. Turk should be chief because he’s skilled technically, | Turk应该做主任因为他技艺超群 |
[07:49] | he’s super-efficient, he’s got an awesome dong, | 非常有效率 他有根迷人的”小鸡鸡” |
[07:52] | he’s great with laparoscopic procedures, | 他的腹腔镜手术做的很棒 |
[07:53] | patients love him… | 病人都喜欢他 |
[07:55] | What was that middle one? | 你中间说的啥 |
[07:58] | Laparoscopic? | 腹腔镜 |
[07:59] | So you’re the best he could muster up? | 你就是他能找来的最好的人选吗 |
[08:02] | Oh, no, I’m not the only one. We all want Turk. | 不是 不是就我自己啊 我们都想要Turk |
[08:16] | You want him to be the Chief of Surgery? | 你想让他做外科主任吗 |
[08:19] | That depends. Does he get | 看情况了 他会有 |
[08:21] | a special chief hat, like a police chief? | 特殊的主任帽子吗 就像警察局长那样的 |
[08:23] | – No. – Okay. | – 没有 – 好吧 |
[08:25] | If you give him the job, and I make him a hat, | 如果你给他做主任 我给他做顶帽子 |
[08:27] | will you force him to wear it? | 你可以强迫他戴吗 |
[08:29] | I was thinking like an old time scuba diver helmet. | 我想做顶老式的潜水头盔那样的 |
[08:32] | “Hello. You need a new colon.” | “你好 你需要一个新结肠” |
[08:36] | No. | 不行 |
[08:38] | Is that a maybe? | 还是有可能的吧 |
[08:42] | You ready to do this? | 你准备好了吗 |
[08:43] | Let’s air some crap out. | 咱们把话说开吧 |
[08:48] | I feel guilty because we used to be friends | 我感到很内疚 因为我们以前是朋友 |
[08:50] | and now I resent you so much for having a baby with J.D. | 但是因为你和J.D.有个孩子 我现在讨厌死你 |
[08:53] | That sometimes I dream about you dying. | 有时我会希望你死掉 |
[08:57] | Also, if you ever even touch J.D., | 而且 只要你碰了J.D. |
[08:59] | I have sex with him in the | 我就和他车震 |
[09:00] | car in front of a random creepy bicyclist | 即使是当着一个疯子单车手的面 |
[09:01] | that J.D. Thinks I don’t see. | J.D.以为我没看见 |
[09:03] | – That sounds healthy. – I think it is. | – 听起来好健康 – 我觉得是 |
[09:05] | Look, if it makes you feel any better, | 如果能让你好过点 |
[09:08] | I used to dream about you dying all the time. | 我以前无时无刻都在盼着你死掉 |
[09:11] | – Really? – Yeah. Seriously. | – 真的吗 – 是的 非常真 |
[09:14] | What do you think the women are talking about? | 你觉得女人们在说什么 |
[09:15] | I’m not psychic, Sean. | 我又不是神婆 Sean |
[09:17] | But they better not be all chummy, | 但是最好她们不要太友好 |
[09:18] | chatting about which one of us is better in bed. | 开始讨论咱俩谁的床功比较好 |
[09:20] | They’re women. They don’t talk about that. | 她们是女人 她们不讨论这些的 |
[09:23] | J.D.’s better at sex, Sean’s better at foreplay. | J.D.做爱比较好 Sean的前戏比较好 |
[09:25] | J.D.’s great at foreplay. | J.D.的很擅长前戏啊 |
[09:27] | He just takes the “Play” Part literally, | 只是他过于重视”戏”这个部分了 |
[09:29] | so you’ve got to embrace all of his games. | 所以你得接受他各种各样的游戏 |
[09:30] | You know, there’s “Nooks and Crannies,” “Upsy-Daisies.” | 有”角落缝隙大探索” “小雏菊在哪” |
[09:35] | – “Who’s in There?” – Oh. | – “猜猜里面是谁” – 噢 |
[09:36] | Followed after by “What’s in There?” | 后面跟着是”猜猜里面是什么” |
[09:38] | – “Mr. Peep Tries on Hats.” – Love that one. | – “偷窥先生试帽子” – 喜欢这个 |
[09:42] | It’s not fair that we still have to be in each other’s lives. | 我们的生活还有交集实在是太不公平了 |
[09:44] | I know. But I also know | 我知道 但是我也知道 |
[09:45] | the girls aren’t gonna let up until we make peace. | 如果我们不能和平共处 女人们是不会消停的 |
[09:48] | So, what do you say we change the tone a little bit | 我们改变下气氛 |
[09:51] | and both say something nice about each other? | 说点对方的好话如何 |
[09:54] | I’ll go first. | 我先来 |
[09:57] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[09:58] | There’s no way around it, you’re a beautiful man. | 毫无疑问 你是个漂亮的男人 |
[10:02] | – Thank you, J.D. – Now you go. | – 谢谢 J.D. – 该你了 |
[10:05] | – I never agreed to that. – You beautiful son of a bitch. | – 我可没同意要说 – 你这个漂亮的贱人 |
[10:08] | Look, we need to stop seeing each other as enemies. | 我们不能再把对方当作敌人了 |
[10:11] | Sean, you and I have had sex with the same women, | Sean 我们都和同样的女人上过床 |
[10:13] | therefore, we’re wiener cousins. | 所以 我们是”鸡鸡兄弟”啊 |
[10:17] | And where I come from, this right here is stronger than family. | 在我的家乡 这可是比家人还要亲密的关系 |
[10:21] | – That’s ridiculous. – Oh, is it ridiculous, fellows? | – 太荒谬了吧 – 荒谬吗 伙计们 |
[10:26] | Nurse Roberts. Both of them, one night. May she rest in peace. | Roberts护士 一晚上俩人同行 希望她安息 |
[10:31] | Cuz? | 兄弟 |
[10:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:36] | – I’m not hooking fingers. – Okay, it won’t be official. | – 我不会跟你勾手指的 – 好吧 那就不是正式的了 |
[10:43] | We touched. It counts. | 摸到了 算数了 |
[10:46] | I’m just putting an IV in, okay? | 我现在给你输液 好吗 |
[10:50] | Sir? | 先生 |
[10:52] | Sir, are you okay? | 先生 你还好吗 |
[10:55] | Bah! | 哈 |
[10:57] | One-nothing, Bobbo. | 一比零 丫头 |
[10:59] | Good one. Hold still. | 厉害 别动啊 |
[11:02] | Damn it! We’re even. | 该死的 扯平了 |
[11:05] | That wasn’t a vein, was it? | 那不是血管 对吧 |
[11:07] | That’s okay, sweetheart. You’re probably just nervous. | 没事的 甜心 你可能是太紧张了 |
[11:11] | So why don’t you go get a | 不如你去喝杯水 |
[11:12] | cup of water to relax and we’ll try it again? | 放松一下 然后再重新试试 |
[11:15] | Thanks. I’ll be right back. | 谢谢 我马上回来 |
[11:17] | Take your time. | 慢慢来 |
[11:29] | The Grapes of… The Grapes of Wrath! | 愤怒的 <愤怒的葡萄> |
[11:38] | I’m so proud of you for working things out with Sean. | 你和Sean解决了问题 我太为你骄傲了 |
[11:41] | What can I say? He’s my wiener cuz. | 没办法呀 他是我的”鸡鸡兄弟” |
[11:44] | Kim and I are bajingo sisters. | Kim和我就是”小妹妹姐妹”了 |
[11:46] | – You always wanted one of those. – I know! | – 你一直都想有一个的 – 我知道 |
[11:49] | – There’s Sammy. – Hey. | – Sammy来啦 – 嘿 |
[11:51] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[11:54] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 |
[11:56] | As a parent, you realize there are things much more annoying | 作为一个家长 你会发现有比孩子在你耳边哭 |
[11:59] | than your child crying in your ear. | 更让你心烦的事 |
[12:02] | Someday, he’ll lie to your face. | 有一天 他会当着你的面撒谎 |
[12:04] | – Oh, who placed that IV? – That other intern did it. | – 谁给你扎的针 – 另外一个实习生 |
[12:07] | Mmm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[12:08] | Or he’ll relentlessly pester you for a toy he wants. | 或者为了一个他想要的玩具就不停的烦你 |
[12:11] | Are you gonna give me that job or what? | 你到底让不让我做主任了 |
[12:18] | He’s a little sad. | 他有点伤心 |
[12:20] | Oh. Can you take him? He never cries when Sean holds him. | 你能抱抱他吗 Sean抱他的时候他从来不哭 |
[12:24] | Still, nothing really matters as long as you know in your heart | 只要你心里知道你的孩子最爱的是你 |
[12:27] | that your child loves you the most. | 其他都不重要 |
[12:30] | All better, little man. | 好了 小男子汉 |
[12:32] | Bye, guys. | 再见 |
[12:43] | – What was that? – Don’t worry about it. | – 怎么回事 – 别担心 |
[12:45] | So Sam stopped crying the second Sean picked him up, huh? | Sean一抱起来Sam就不哭了 |
[12:48] | – That’s harsh. – I know. | – 好伤人 – 我懂 |
[12:50] | J.D. Was a little quiet last night, but I’m proud of him. | J.D.昨晚比较沉默 但是我为他骄傲 |
[12:53] | He’s really handling it well. | 他真的处理的很好 |
[12:57] | Your plan to sex up my old girlfriend | 你打算睡我的前女友 |
[12:59] | so you can turn my baby boy against me is over. | 还策反我的宝宝计划破产了 |
[13:02] | Hey, buddy. | 嘿 伙计 |
[13:04] | No, no, no, no, no, no. No. What’s wrong? What’s wrong? | 别 别 别 别 别 别 怎么回事 怎么回事 |
[13:07] | It’s okay. How are you doing this? Are you a sorcerer? | 没事的 你到底怎么做的 你是个魔法师吗 |
[13:12] | Hey, J.D. | 你好 J.D. |
[13:14] | Hey, Dr. Cox, I heard you were hiring Dr. | 嘿 Cox医生 我听说你打算让 |
[13:16] | Turk as the new Chief of Surgery. | Turk医生做新外科主任吗 |
[13:19] | – I told her the good news. – It’s not happening. | – 我告诉她的好消息 – 不可能的 |
[13:23] | I have tried to communicate that message to you | 我已经尽力用各种方法 |
[13:25] | every single way I know how, but you won’t hear it. | 告诉你 但是你就是不听 |
[13:28] | Honestly, the only option | 说真的 我现在唯一 |
[13:30] | I have left is to concentrate really hard | 能做的就是使劲集中精力 |
[13:32] | and see if I can shoot my actual message | 看能不能把我的想法直接 |
[13:35] | right into your big bald head. | 射到你的大光脑袋里 |
[13:39] | I know you don’t wanna give me the job. | 我知道你不想给我那份工作 |
[13:41] | My God, it worked. This is a terrific day for science. | 天哪 成功了 真是科学突破的大日子啊 |
[13:45] | Time to call in the closer. | 是时候出动终结者了 |
[13:48] | A word. | 谈谈吧 |
[13:50] | Why do you always have your wife fight your battles for you? | 为什么你总让你妻子来帮你作战啊 |
[13:52] | I do. Get him, woman. | 我喜欢 搞定他 女人 |
[14:01] | – What are you doing? – I’m doctoring my file. | – 你干啥呢 – 我在填自己的病历 |
[14:04] | What are you doing? | 你在干啥呢 |
[14:05] | I’m making a special hat in | 我在做一顶特殊的帽子 |
[14:06] | case black doctor gets the Chief of Surgery job. | 万一黑医生做了外科主任可以戴 |
[14:10] | I need you to guard this door while I take care of some business. | 我要处理点事 你帮我守着门 |
[14:13] | Why should I? | 为什么我要听你的 |
[14:14] | You know why. | 你知道为什么 |
[14:16] | The bond that can’t be broken. | 不能打破的约定吗 |
[14:17] | That was 20 years ago, but I’ll honor the code. | 已经二十年了 但是我会遵守约定 |
[14:27] | You seemed so happy in the Bahamas. How come you left? | 你在巴哈马看起来好开心 为啥要离开呢 |
[14:31] | I thought it was a nude beach. | 我以为那是个裸体海滩 |
[14:34] | – It was a church, Bob. – So? | – 那是教堂 Bob – 那又怎样 |
[14:39] | Fine, I’ll go. | 好吧 我走 |
[14:44] | – Hey, stop him. – Whoa, buddy. Hey. Hey. | – 嘿 拦住他 – 哇哦 伙计 嘿 嘿 |
[14:48] | It was time to go. Mmm. | 到离开的时候了 嗯 |
[14:55] | Oh, good, someone already gave him the shot. | 真好 已经有人给他打过针了 |
[14:58] | Hey, can I have that? I wanna put it on something I’m making. | 这个可以给我吗 我想放在我做的东西上面 |
[15:01] | I don’t think that’s okay. | 我看不行 |
[15:03] | It’s a hat. | 是顶帽子 |
[15:04] | I’m gonna hang on to this. | 我还是自己拿着吧 |
[15:09] | See, he’s fine now, but when I get close… | 看 他现在很好 但是我一靠近 |
[15:15] | It doesn’t make any sense. | 真是说不通啊 |
[15:17] | Unless, of course, someone is shocking him | 当然了 除非有人 |
[15:19] | by pressing a remote control button. | 用遥控器在电击他 |
[15:21] | – What’s that in your hand, Sean? – Yogurt. | – 你手里拿的啥 Sean – 酸奶 |
[15:24] | – What’s at the bottom of it? – Peach. Peaches. | – 底下是啥 – 桃子 桃子啊 |
[15:27] | – Give me that! – J.D. | – 拿过来 – J.D. |
[15:30] | Okay, you’re clean. | 好吧 你是清白的 |
[15:34] | Did you see what he did? That was my last yogurt. | 你看到他做了什么吗 那是我最后一个酸奶啊 |
[15:35] | I know, calm down. | 我知道 淡定 |
[15:37] | And he said “Good” Yesterday. I heard him. | 而且他昨天说了”好” 我听到了 |
[15:39] | You know what? Give us a minute to talk. Come on. | 给我点时间和他谈谈 拜托 |
[15:44] | What the hell are you doing? | 你搞什么鬼呢 |
[15:47] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[15:48] | Look, after my parents divorced, | 我父母离婚以后 |
[15:50] | my dad really wasn’t around for me. | 我的爸爸没怎么在我身边陪过我 |
[15:53] | And I promised myself I | 我对自己发过誓 |
[15:55] | was going to be a better father than he was. | 我一定要做一个比他好的父亲 |
[15:59] | Now Sam cries like I’m some kind of stranger. | 现在Sam哭的好像我是个陌生人 |
[16:04] | And I like that Sean has a relationship with him, I do. | 我很开心Sean和他处的好 真的 |
[16:08] | – Thanks, man. – I’m not talking to you, Sean. | – 谢了 伙计 – 没和你说话 Sean |
[16:11] | You are a great dad. | 你是个很棒的爸爸 |
[16:14] | Then why can’t I hold him? | 那为什么我就不能抱他呢 |
[16:20] | Hi, guys. | 嗨 大家好 |
[16:21] | If you don’t stop treating yourself, | 你要是再继续自己治疗自己 |
[16:22] | I’m going to have you strapped down. | 我就让人把你绑起来 |
[16:24] | Naughty. | 调皮 |
[16:25] | And you, just give Turk the job already. He’s a natural leader. | 还有你 赶紧任命Turk 他是天生的领导者 |
[16:30] | Plus, I’m about to spit out a second kid, | 而且我马上要生第二个孩子了 |
[16:32] | I could use the extra cash. | 需要多赚点钱了 |
[16:33] | I knew damn sure you were gonna go ahead and make this personal. | 我就知道你会把这件事搞的私人化 |
[16:36] | Am I supposed to give him a job | 就因为咱俩是好朋友 |
[16:38] | because you and I are such good friends? | 我就得把工作给他吗 |
[16:40] | I wouldn’t ask you if I didn’t know he was right for it. | 如果他不适合的话 我是不会向你提出的 |
[16:43] | Bob, who’s the best all-around surgeon in this place? | Bob 这里最好的全科手术医师是谁 |
[16:46] | Turkleton, hands down. | Turkleton 太简单了 |
[16:48] | Kiss more butt, Bob. | 使劲拍马屁吧 Bob |
[16:49] | And you’re giving me lip for making this personal? | 你还好意思说是我搞私人化 |
[16:53] | The only reason you’re not giving Turk this job | 你不想让Turk做主任的唯一理由 |
[16:55] | is because of your personal feelings for him. | 就是你自己对他的私人感觉 |
[16:58] | – That’s just not true. – Liar. | – 才不是 – 骗子 |
[17:01] | The Adventures of Huckleberry… The Adventures of Huckleberry… | <哈克贝利·费恩历险记> <哈克贝利·费恩历险记> |
[17:05] | Don’t puke on me, Bob. | 别当着我的面呕吐 Bob |
[17:09] | Sorry. Just a burp. | 抱歉 只是打嗝 |
[17:11] | Look, I know you’re just trying to cheer me up. | 我知道你只是想让我振作起来 |
[17:13] | No, trust me, there have been times | 不是的 相信我 有时候 |
[17:16] | when I wanted to tell | 我也想告诉大家 |
[17:17] | people you’re a terrible dad. But you’re not. | 你是个糟糕的爸爸 但是你不是 |
[17:19] | You spend tons of time with Sam. | 你花很多时间陪着Sam |
[17:21] | You call him every night so he can hear your voice. | 你每晚都打电话让他听你的声音 |
[17:23] | You write him all those stories about unicorns. | 你给他写了好多独角兽的故事 |
[17:25] | Seriously, how do you come up with so many? | 说真的 你怎么能想出来那么多 |
[17:27] | They just come to me. And I got to get them out, you know? | 自然而然就来了 我只是讲出来 懂吗 |
[17:30] | – No, I don’t know. – They’re magical. | – 不 我不懂 – 那可是有魔力的哟 |
[17:32] | They’re not. | 没有 |
[17:33] | Look, whatever is making Sam cry, | 不论Sam为什么哭 |
[17:35] | it’s not about you. It’s about him. | 肯定不是因为你 是他的问题 |
[17:37] | You know, babies are sensitive to all kinds of things, | 宝宝对很多事都很敏感 |
[17:40] | bright lights, temperature, new smells. | 亮光了 温度了 味道了 |
[17:44] | The cologne I’ve been wearing to try and punish Elliot! | 我故意用来惩罚Elliot的古龙水 |
[17:47] | Yes! Thanks for the shower and the loaner clothes. | 棒 多谢淋浴和借我的衣服哈 |
[17:51] | Look at that face. It’s like he’s got all of our best features. | 看看这小脸 他简直遗传了我们所有的优点 |
[17:54] | No, he got your chin. | 错 他遗传了你的下巴 |
[17:56] | Wow. I’m having a moment. | 哇哦 我正享受这一刻呢 |
[18:02] | Bob, would you please close the back of that thing up? | Bob 你能不能把你的后襟合上啊 |
[18:04] | Calm down, Perry. It’s for the ladies. | 淡定 Perry 这是女士们的福利 |
[18:06] | I’m sure they’re grateful. | 她们肯定很欣赏的 |
[18:08] | Hey, why did you check yourself | 你为什么得了流感 |
[18:09] | into the hospital for a glorified flu bug? | 就要住院啊 |
[18:12] | In my defense, I thought I might also be dealing | 容我辩解一下 我以为我还要 |
[18:14] | with some issues from eating a raw starfish. | 处理吃了生海星的问题呢 |
[18:17] | Oh. | 噢 |
[18:18] | But you know what I realized when I was treating myself? | 但是你知道我治疗自己的时候意识到了什么吗 |
[18:22] | I miss being a doctor. | 我想念做医生 |
[18:24] | Well, here’s your chance to get back in the game there, big guy. | 是你重回战场的机会了 大男人 |
[18:27] | Am I wrong to not hire Gandhi? | 没任命甘地是我错了吗 |
[18:30] | I thought it was going to be something doctory. | 我还以为你要问关于医生的问题 |
[18:32] | – Of course you’re wrong. – But he bothers me. | – 你当然错了 – 但是他很烦人 |
[18:34] | Everybody bothers you. | 你谁都烦 |
[18:35] | Hell, you used to bother me when I was the chief, | 我做主任的时候你也很烦 |
[18:37] | but I kept moving you up | 但是我一直提拔你 |
[18:39] | because you were the best man for the job. | 因为你是最适合的人选 |
[18:41] | Now the question is, is Turkleton the best man for the job? | 现在的问题是 Turkleton是最适合的人选吗 |
[18:47] | Those are some pretty good stitches you got going there. | 你缝合缝的很不错 |
[18:49] | Yeah, I used to be terrible at it | 是啊 以前我缝的很差劲 |
[18:51] | but Dr. Turk made us | 但是Turk医生 |
[18:52] | practice with oranges every day to get better. | 让我们每天用橙子练习来提高 |
[18:56] | Hmm. Nice buns, hon. | 嗯 好翘臀啊 甜心 |
[18:59] | Thank you, darling! Suck it, Perry. | 谢啦 亲爱的 认了吧 Perry |
[19:07] | Elliot came over later. Even though it was better, | 晚点时候Elliot来了 虽然好多了 |
[19:10] | I wouldn’t say the awkwardness was totally gone. | 但是还是有些尴尬 |
[19:14] | Whoa, weird flashback. Like the ghosts of couples past. | 奇怪的回闪啊 好像旧日情侣重现 |
[19:18] | – Oh, yeah, no. – No. | – 是啊 不不 – 不是 |
[19:19] | – I’ll get up. – No, no, it’s your house. | – 我起来吧 – 不用 不用 这是你家 |
[19:22] | – It’s so silly. – Okay. | – 好傻啊 – 好吧 |
[19:23] | – It’s your house. – You guys go there. | – 这是你家 – 你们过来这里 |
[19:25] | – Ladies should sit. – There you go. Thank you. | – 女士们坐吧 – 好了 谢谢 |
[19:27] | Well, no, that’s kind of weird. | 不行 还是有点奇怪 |
[19:28] | – It’s nice, but not… – I’ll get up. | – 挺好的 但是 – 我起来吧 |
[19:30] | I’m a guest. I guess the guest… | 我是客人 客人应该 |
[19:32] | You together. We’re the guests. | 你俩一起 我们是客人 |
[19:33] | Yeah, exactly. | 是啊 很对 |
[19:34] | The guests. The guests will sit on the couch. | 客人 客人应该坐在沙发上 |
[19:36] | That’s where guests sit. | 这是客人坐的地方 |
[19:38] | Can I get you guys anything? Wine maybe? | 来点儿什么吗 喝点儿酒吧 |
[19:41] | – I’ll have a yogurt. – Don’t start. | – 我想吃酸奶 – 别捣乱 |
[19:43] | You know what we should do? | 知道我们该做什么吗 |
[19:45] | Sam’s napping, let’s watch this video I’ve been making of him. | Sam睡了 我们一起看我给他做的录像吧 |
[19:48] | Yes. | 好 |
[19:48] | There are moments in your life | 生活中总有一些时刻 |
[19:50] | that make you realize what you’ve been missing. | 让你意识到你错过了很多事 |
[19:53] | Whether it’s an old job. | 不论是旧工作 |
[20:01] | Or the best person for a new job. | 还是新工作的最佳人选 |
[20:09] | Congratulations, you’re the new Chief of Surgery. | 恭喜 你是新的外科主任 |
[20:12] | – Say thank you. – Thank you. | – 说谢谢 – 谢谢 |
[20:21] | I told you. I told you, baby. I told everyone. Come here. | 早跟你说过了 早跟你说过了 跟每个人都说了 过来 |
[20:24] | I told everyone. Hail to the chief. | 跟每个人都说了 向新主任致敬 |
[20:27] | So there he is with his little red wagon. | 这是他和他的小红马车 |
[20:30] | And that’s my cousin’s puppy. | 那是我表兄的小狗 |
[20:32] | As I sat there, enjoying images from my son’s young life, | 当我坐在那里 欣赏着我儿子童年生活的影像 |
[20:36] | I realized that I was seeing these moments the same way | 我意识到我和Sean和Elliot一样 |
[20:38] | Sean and Elliot were, for the first time. | 都是第一次看到这些时刻 |
[20:41] | The truth is, no matter how hard I tried, I was gonna miss a lot. | 事实是 不论我有多努力 我还是会错过很多 |
[20:46] | Because even the best part-time | 因为即使是世界上最好的兼职爸爸 |
[20:47] | father in the world, is still a part-time father. | 也始终是个兼职爸爸 |
[20:52] | I think I’m going to move here. | 我想我要搬到这里来 |
[20:57] | Great. | 真好 |
[21:05] | I’m not wearing that. | 我才不戴 |
[21:06] | It’s not up to you. | 你说了不算 |
[21:09] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[21:14] | It is kind of cool. | 是挺酷的 |
[21:16] | I want it back. | 我想要回来 |
[21:18] | Too late. Chief coming through. | 晚了 主任驾到 |
[21:22] | Salute. | 敬礼 |
[21:24] | There it is. | 这就对了 |
[21:27] | I’ll just wear my other one. | 那我戴另外一个好了 |