时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Previously on Scrubs… | 前情回顾 |
[00:04] | – How’d you sleep? – Really well, actually. | – 你睡得怎么样 – 说实话 我睡得特别好 |
[00:06] | I knew it. You want to know why? This is my bed. | 我就知道 你想知道原因吗 因为这是我的床 |
[00:09] | I had it brought here because it’s so comfortable. | 我把它搬到这儿因为它实在太舒服了 |
[00:11] | So we live together. | 所以我们这就同居了 |
[00:13] | Kind of, I guess. | 某种意义上来说 是的 |
[00:15] | You are sneak-moving-in! | 你是偷偷搬进来的 |
[00:17] | Your ears are playing tricks. | 你听错了 |
[00:18] | And, J.D., people should | JD 大家确实应该认真对待 |
[00:19] | make a big deal about you leaving Sacred Heart. | 你离开圣心医院这件事 |
[00:21] | But don’t be disappointed | 但是如果 |
[00:23] | if it doesn’t live up to | 事实发生的与你在脑中期待的不一样 |
[00:24] | the expectations you have in your head, okay? | 也不要失望好吗 |
[00:28] | It’s also the penny that you put in the door eight years ago. | 这正是八年前你放在门上的那枚硬币 |
[00:31] | For the last time, I did not put a penny in the door. | 最后重申一次 我没有在门上放硬币 |
[00:34] | Admit it! | 承认吧 |
[00:35] | Huntington’s is caused by a faulty gene. | 亨廷顿氏舞蹈症是家族遗传的病症 |
[00:38] | And since your mother has it, | 由于你妈妈有这种病 |
[00:41] | you have a 50-50 chance of having it, too. | 所以你也有50%的几率会得这种病 |
[00:44] | Newbie, I know that you want | 菜鸟 我知道你希望这一天 |
[00:45] | this to be a very special day for the both of us. | 成为对于我们俩来说都很特殊的日子 |
[00:48] | I get that. I truly do. | 我知道的 真的 |
[00:50] | You want feelings to be shared and you want hugs to flow. | 你希望有人能懂你 并给你个拥抱 |
[00:53] | But that is not now, nor | 但现在不是时候 |
[00:54] | has it ever been who I am, and you know that. | 以后也不会有 你知道我的 |
[01:05] | How could Dan not want to know if he has Huntington’s disease? | Dan怎么会不想知道他有没得亨廷顿氏舞蹈症呢 |
[01:08] | Maybe he’s in denial. I mean, if it were me, I’d be going crazy. | 也许他只是自我回避 如果得病的是我的话 我会疯掉的 |
[01:13] | I’m going to go talk to him. | 我去跟他聊聊 |
[01:14] | I implore you, | 我求求你 |
[01:15] | please do the one thing that I am beyond confident | 要做就只做你十拿九稳擅长的那件事 |
[01:18] | that you know how to do. Nothing. Do nothing. | 也就是什么都别做 什么都别做啊 |
[01:21] | It is the patient’s decision. | 这是病人的意愿 |
[01:23] | Has Perry told you how he feels about you yet? | Perry有告诉你他对你的看法吗 |
[01:26] | No, and he says he’s not going to. | 没有 而且他说他不准备说了 |
[01:28] | Well, just wait him out. You’ll beat him in the end. | 再等等 他最后会屈服的 |
[01:30] | Un… Let it arrive. Acceptable. Unacceptable. | 拭目以待吧 接受 不接受 |
[01:36] | – You love torturing him, don’t you? – I do. | – 你就是喜欢欺负他是吧 – 没错 |
[01:40] | How come you never tortured me, | 在我刚来的时候 |
[01:42] | you know, like, when I first started? | 为什么你从来不来欺负我 |
[01:44] | You were Bambi. Somebody had to teach you how to walk. | 你是斑比 得有人来教你起步 |
[01:50] | Thank you for that. | 谢谢你 |
[01:53] | For being my teacher. | 做我的导师 |
[01:56] | No problem. | 没关系 |
[02:01] | Is there anything I can do to repay the favor? | 有什么我能做的来回报你吗 |
[02:04] | Tell me my husband loves me more than he loves you. | 告诉我 我的丈夫爱我要比爱你多 |
[02:07] | It’s about the same. | 差不多啦 |
[02:10] | I’ll take it. | 好吧 |
[02:15] | I’m going to miss you, Bambi. | 我会想念你的 斑比 |
[02:18] | I’m going to miss you, too. | 我也会想念你的 |
[02:34] | – Why are you stopping? – Why are you stopping? | – 你怎么停下了 – 你怎么停下了 |
[02:37] | – I don’t want to say. – Just say. | – 我不想说 – 说出来 |
[02:38] | Let’s face it. We said goodbye too early. | 面对现实吧 我俩道别的太早了 |
[02:40] | I don’t think I’ve got another hug in me. | 我想我的拥抱已经给完了 |
[02:42] | Honest to God, I never thought I’d hear you say that. | 老天 我想不到你会说这句话 |
[02:44] | How could I ever not want to hug you? Has the world gone mad? | 我怎么会不想抱你呢 这世界疯了吗 |
[02:48] | This is crazy. We can do this. | 太疯狂了 我们完全可以再抱抱 |
[02:50] | You’re absolutely right, buddy. Come here. | 你说的太对了 兄弟 过来 |
[02:56] | – Nope. Not feeling it. – You smell like regret. Let it go. | – 不 完全没有感觉 – 你闻起来好像很遗憾 就随它吧 |
[03:04] | Young lady, are you responsible for jamming those elevator doors? | 小姐 电梯门那儿都是果酱 是你弄的吗 |
[03:08] | – No, good sir, I am not. – Tell the truth. | – 不是我 – 说实话 |
[03:12] | Okay, I did it, but it was an accident. | 好吧 是我干的 不过只是一场意外 |
[03:15] | That’s okay, because you came clean. | 没关系 坦白从宽 |
[03:18] | And here’s $ 10 to buy some ice cream. | 给你十块钱去买冰淇淋 |
[03:21] | This is stupid. He blackmailed me into doing this. | 太蠢了 是他威胁我要我这么做的 |
[03:24] | No improv-ing. Give me the money back. | 别再说了 把钱给我 |
[03:26] | No. My script says to rip it up and walk away dramatically. | 不 根据剧本 我得撕掉 然后夸张的走开 |
[03:38] | She was supposed to be my long-Iost sister. | 她可能是我失散已久的妹妹 |
[03:39] | – Were you getting that? – Look, it’s been a very long day. | – 你懂我的意思吗 – 今天感觉特别漫长 |
[03:42] | Well, long days are like pancakes… Admit it! | 漫长的日子就像煎饼 承认吧 |
[03:44] | Fine! I put a penny in the door! It was eight years ago. | 好吧 是我放了一枚硬币在门上 那是八年前的事情了 |
[03:47] | – What do you know? It finally worked. – It was an accident. | – 你知道什么 最后还是有效果的 – 那只是意外 |
[03:50] | It fell out of my pocket and rolled into the door. | 它从我的口袋掉出来然后滚进了门里 |
[03:53] | It was my first day. I didn’t want you to be mad. | 那是我的第一天 我不想惹恼你 |
[03:56] | – Do you believe me? – Yeah. I saw it happen. | – 你相信我吗 – 信啊 我见证了全过程来着 |
[03:58] | If you saw it happen, then why did you ask me back then | 既然你都看到了 那为什么还要问 |
[04:01] | – if I put a penny in the door? – It was a test of character. | – 是不是我把硬币放在门上的 – 那是个诚信测试 |
[04:04] | You failed, and you lost out on a wonderful friendship. | 你没通过 所以你失掉了一段很棒的友谊 |
[04:10] | We could still be friends. | 我们还是可以做朋友的啊 |
[04:31] | So you’re actually going to stop working around here? | 所以你是真的不在这里工作了吗 |
[04:34] | That’s right, Ted. | 是啊 Ted |
[04:35] | So you’re actually going to stop working around… | 所以你是真的不在 |
[04:39] | – Thanks. – No worries. | – 多谢 – 不用 |
[04:41] | Did you know it’s Dr. Dorian’s last day? | 你知道今天是Dorian医生的最后一天吗 |
[04:43] | You should give him a hug and share your feelings about him. | 你应该去拥抱他然后跟他交流下感受 |
[04:46] | – Do you think you’re funny? – Funny-Iooking! Pow! | – 你觉得你这样很有意思吗 – 滑稽脸 砰 |
[04:53] | Hey, you. I’m trying to develop a sentimental side, | 我最近在努力培养自己感性的一面 |
[04:57] | you know, for my stupid kids, and you and I did it once, so… | 你懂得 为了孩子好 而你跟我做过所以 |
[05:05] | – Take care. – Thanks, Jordan. | – 保重 – 谢了 Jordan |
[05:08] | So you’re actually going to stop working around here? | 所以你是真的不在这里工作了吗 |
[05:15] | Ted, come here. I need to be horrible to someone. | Ted 过来 我需要发泄一下情绪 |
[05:19] | Well, that’s weird, that you came. | 真奇怪 你就这么过来了 |
[05:21] | Ah, you seem like you need it. | 因为感觉你好像很需要的样子 |
[05:23] | I’m super-sensitive about my skin today. | 我今天特别介意我的肤质 |
[05:25] | Focus on that. | 从这切入吧 |
[05:26] | – It looks really blotchy. – Yeah, and check this thing out. | – 你脸上有斑 – 是啊 再仔细看看这里 |
[05:29] | – Did you pick that? – No, it did it by itself! | – 你挤它了吗 – 没有 他自己变成那个样子的 |
[05:31] | I want to touch it, but I don’t! | 我想碰一下 但是我才不要呢 |
[05:35] | Did you just page me to ask me | 你呼我过来就是为了问 |
[05:37] | how much ibuprofen to give Mrs. Lenzner here? | 该给Lenzner夫人吃多少布洛芬吗 |
[05:40] | Well, I was worried it would exacerbate the patient’s… | 我担心这可能会加重病人的 |
[05:42] | It’s ibuprofen! Here’s what you do. | 只是布洛芬而已 告诉你怎么做 |
[05:44] | When she wakes up, get her to open her mouth nice and wide, | 等她醒来 你让她把嘴张开 |
[05:47] | then get some of those ibuprofen | 手上抓一把布洛芬 |
[05:49] | pills in your hands and throw them at her. | 直接扔进嘴里去 |
[05:51] | Whatever sticks in there, that’s the correct dosage. | 留在她嘴里的 就是正确的剂量 |
[05:54] | – And the cycle repeats, huh? – Beg your pardon? | – 年复一年哈 – 你说什么 |
[05:58] | You yelled at me for the very same thing when I was an intern. | 在我还是个实习生的时候你就为同样的事情冲我吼过 |
[06:01] | I’m going to go ahead and jot that down | 我这就去把它记下来 |
[06:03] | as one of the most fascinating tidbits of the day. | 作为今天最精彩的新闻 |
[06:07] | So maybe that’s who Perry Ulysses Cox is. | 或许这正是Perry Ulysses Cox |
[06:10] | A gruff, insensitive teacher. | 就是一个坏脾气没有情感的导师 |
[06:12] | And after everything we went through, | 在我们经历了那么多事情之后 |
[06:14] | if I’m still just another student to him, | 我还仅仅只是他的一个学生 |
[06:17] | it doesn’t mean I should be any less grateful. | 但不是说我对他的感激就会少 |
[06:19] | Thank you for everything, Dr. Cox. | 一直以来谢谢你了 Cox医生 |
[06:21] | Keep moving. | 快走 |
[06:25] | I expected that. I didn’t expect this. | 那在我意料之中 但接下来的事情在我意料之外 |
[06:31] | – We’re sorry. – We’re sorry. | – 我们很抱歉 – 我们很抱歉 |
[06:32] | About what? | 怎么了 |
[06:33] | – I blew my goodbye. – The whole moving-in thing. | – 我把告别搞砸了 – 关于我搬来的事情 |
[06:34] | I did it too early, and now I can’t hug… | 我办的太早了 现在我都不能拥抱你了 |
[06:36] | I totally blew it, because… | 我全搞砸了 因为 |
[06:37] | Guys, can you not talk simultaneously? | 你们能不能不要同时说 |
[06:39] | I can, but I’m not sure she can. | 我能 但我不知道她能不能 |
[06:40] | I can, but I’m not sure he can. | 我能 但我不知道他能不能 |
[06:42] | – That was awesome! – That was awesome! | – 太赞了 – 太赞了 |
[06:44] | Turk, your goodbye was great. | Turk 你的告别仪式非常棒 |
[06:46] | And Elliot, I told you to move stuff in | 还有 Elliot 是我要你把东西搬过来的 |
[06:49] | because I want you to be there all the time. | 因为我希望你能一直在那里 |
[06:52] | I subletted my house. | 我已经把房子转租出去了 |
[06:54] | – That’s aggressive. – I can’t help it, I lost my mind. | – 太积极了吧 – 我控制不住嘛 完全失控了 |
[06:56] | Still, guys, I want you to know, we’re all good, okay? | 我想你们知道 我们情谊依旧 好吗 |
[07:01] | – Thanks. – Okay. | – 谢谢 – 好的 |
[07:03] | I understood their neediness, because I’m feeling it myself. | 我理解他们的不安 因为我也是如此 |
[07:06] | And I know what’s causing it. The future. | 我知道这是为什么 因为前方是未知的未来 |
[07:10] | I wanted to know what was next. | 我想知道接下来会发生什么 |
[07:12] | Whether we would make it as a couple. | 我们是否还会在一起 |
[07:15] | Whether I would stay tight with my friend. | 我和我的朋友是否还会像之前一样亲密 |
[07:18] | Whether he’ll even miss me when I’m gone. | 等我走了他是不是会想我呢 |
[07:22] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[07:24] | Hey. Where’s your mom? | 嘿 你妈妈呢 |
[07:29] | They wheeled her out in her bed to get some kind of scan. | 他们推她去做检查了 |
[07:34] | I should probably go check on her. | 我差不多该去看看了 |
[07:37] | Before you go, I gotta ask, | 你走之前 我想问一下 |
[07:39] | why aren’t you gonna get that test? | 你为什么不愿意做那个体检 |
[07:44] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:46] | I still might, you know, in the next few years or days. | 我不想做体检 至少几年内 或者几天内还不想 |
[07:53] | But right now, if I found out | 但是现在 |
[07:56] | that I was eventually going to die from something… | 如果我知道了自己最终会因为什么病症死掉 |
[08:02] | Once you learn that information, you can’t unlearn it. | 一旦你获悉了原因就再也忘不掉了 |
[08:06] | And this way, my future’s still mine. | 至少现在这样 我的未来仍旧是我的 |
[08:10] | It can be whatever I want it to be. | 可以变成我希望的任何样子 |
[08:15] | – Does that make sense? – Yeah. | – 这样讲得通吗 – 讲得通 |
[08:23] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:26] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[08:40] | My last chart. | 我最后一个值班记录 |
[08:45] | So your shift is officially over, and that’ll do it. | 你的班已经正式结束了 |
[08:49] | Nice knowing you, John Dorian. | 很高兴认识你 John Dorian |
[08:51] | It was nice knowing you, too… | 我也很高兴认识你 |
[08:55] | – What is your name? – Glen Matthews. | – 你叫什么名字 – Glen Matthews |
[08:58] | – Well, that was easy. – Yeah, it’s easy now. | – 说出来不难啊 – 现在很容易 |
[09:01] | When I was a kid, I had a horrible impediment. | 我还小的时候 口吃特别严重 |
[09:02] | I’d say “Gen Maffewf.” | 说出来就是”Gen Maffewf” |
[09:05] | I’m glad I wasn’t there during those times. | 还好那个时候我不在 |
[09:08] | Yeah, I would’ve torn you to “Pieffeff.” | 是哈 我会把你撕成碎片的 |
[09:10] | – Why would you tell me now? – It’s the first time you’ve asked. | – 你现在怎么愿意告诉我了 – 这是你第一次问我 |
[09:13] | – No, it’s not. – Pretty sure it is. | – 不可能 – 我非常确定 |
[09:15] | I’ve been here for eight years, and I don’t know your name. | 我已经在这里待了八年 却不知道你的名字 |
[09:17] | I call you “The Janitor.” | 老叫你”管理员” |
[09:18] | I’m sure I have asked you what your name is. | 我很确定我有问过你的名字 |
[09:20] | – I don’t think so. – Really? | – 你没有 – 真的吗 |
[09:22] | People don’t want to know a janitor’s name. | 没人想知道一个管理员的名字 |
[09:24] | You’ve probably forgotten my name already. | 你大概已经忘记我的名字了 |
[09:27] | – Glen – Glen – Glen. – Glen. | |
[09:29] | Maffewf Maffewf. | |
[09:30] | Well, then, so long, Glen Matthews. | 那再见了 Glen Matthews |
[09:34] | So long. | 再见 |
[09:40] | – Hey, Tommy. – What’s up? | – 嘿 Tommy – 你好 |
[09:44] | – Adios. – See you. | – 再见 – 再会 |
[09:47] | Things rarely go exactly the way you want them to, | 事情很少会严格按照你希望的方式发展 |
[09:50] | so sometimes you make do with whatever you can get. | 所以有些时候你就只能随它去了 |
[09:53] | – Good night. – Good night. | – 晚安 – 晚安 |
[10:01] | Ah, he’s finally gone. | 他终于走了 |
[10:03] | Talk about making a big deal over nothing, you know? | 自吹自擂夸夸其谈 |
[10:08] | I mean, Dr. Dorian was fine, | Dorian医生还好啦 |
[10:09] | but he was no better than any other doctor. | 但是他和别的医生并没有什么区别 |
[10:12] | For the record, he was the best that ever came through this dump. | 他是这个破地方有史以来最好的医生 |
[10:17] | John Dorian was the first and only doctor I ever met | John Dorian我是见过的第一个也是唯一一个 |
[10:20] | who cared as much as I do, | 和我一样真正用心的医生 |
[10:22] | and you can forget about him being just an exceptional physician. | 你以后也许会忘记 他曾是一名卓越的医师 |
[10:27] | Because the fact of the matter is, he was… | 因为更应该记住的是 |
[10:30] | He’s a damn exceptional person. | 他是个卓越的人 |
[10:33] | That’s why people gravitated to him. It’s why I did. | 这也是为什么大家都喜欢他 为什么我喜欢他 |
[10:40] | He was my friend. | 他是我的朋友 |
[10:43] | Thank you, God. That was beautiful. | 谢谢你 上帝啊 说得太好了 |
[10:48] | Oh, God, no. | 天哪 不要 |
[10:50] | It’s okay, Perry. You just said how you feel. | 没关系 Perry 你只是说出了你的真实想法 |
[10:53] | Honestly, I am so full of your love right now, | 说实话 我现在满载着你的爱 |
[10:56] | I literally could not take another drop. | 真的再也不能多听一句赞美了 |
[10:58] | Brace yourself. I’m coming in. | 打起精神 我就来 |
[11:04] | You smell like a father figure. | 你闻起来感觉就像一个父亲 |
[11:05] | Oh! Please stop. | 拜托了 饶了我吧 |
[11:08] | Mmm. | 唔 |
[11:11] | Great job, Sunny. You said your line perfectly. | 干的好 Sunny 你完美地完成了你的台词 |
[11:15] | Ah, thanks. I worked on it. | 谢谢 我有练习 |
[11:17] | I knew it would set you off. | 我就知道你会中计的 |
[11:19] | Good night, best friend. | 晚安 最好的朋友 |
[11:24] | He thinks I’m an exceptional… | 他认为我是个卓越的 |
[11:26] | …person! | 人 |
[11:28] | You realize that even though he gets to leave, you have to stay? | 你知道虽然他走了但是你还留在这里吗 |
[11:33] | – I didn’t think that out. – No. You didn’t. | – 我没想过 – 你当然没有 |
[11:39] | Endings are never easy. | 结束从来都不是容易的事情 |
[11:41] | I always build them up so much in my head, | 我总是把他们幻想得太过完美 |
[11:43] | they can’t possibly live up to my expectations, | 但他们不可能都按我幻想的样子来 |
[11:46] | and I just end up disappointed. | 于是我最后会失望 |
[11:48] | I’m not even sure why it | 我甚至都不知道 |
[11:50] | matters to me so much how things end here. | 为什么自己会这么在意这里的结局 |
[11:55] | I guess it’s because we all want to believe | 我想这是因为 |
[11:57] | that what we do is very important, | 我们都愿意去相信 自己所做的一切都非常重要 |
[12:00] | that people hang on to our every word, | 我们的每一句话都人命关天 |
[12:02] | that they care what we think. | 他们在意我们的想法 |
[12:05] | The truth is, you should consider yourself lucky | 事实上 只要你能偶尔 |
[12:08] | if you even occasionally get to make someone, | 让任何人感觉好一点儿 |
[12:11] | anyone, feel a little better. | 就已经算是走运了 |
[12:14] | After that, it’s all about | 除此之外 |
[12:15] | the people that you let into your life, | 还因为这里有许多你所珍视的人 |
[12:17] | and as my mind drifted to faces I’ve seen here before, | 我思绪飞散 眼前浮现我在这儿见过的每一张脸孔 |
[12:20] | I was taken to memories of family… | 这里满是一个个家庭的回忆 |
[12:22] | Hey, little brother. | 嘿 小老弟 |
[12:26] | Of coworkers… | 一个个同事的回忆 |
[12:27] | Goodbye five from the Big Dog. | 来自大人物的告别击掌 |
[12:32] | Of lost loves… | 爱过的人的回忆 |
[12:34] | You never called. | 你再也没有打给我 |
[12:36] | I miss you. | 我想你 |
[12:38] | Even of those who’ve left us. | 甚至那些已经离开我们的人的回忆 |
[12:41] | There you are! | 你在这儿呢 |
[12:44] | Hi, tiger. | 你好 虎哥 |
[12:45] | And as I rounded that corner, they all came at me | 我走到拐角的时候 |
[12:48] | in a wave of shared experience. | 他们都在一波一波的回忆中向我走来 |
[12:56] | Keep it holy, Q-tip. | 保持善良 小棉签 |
[12:59] | Boing, fwap | 啵嘤 |
[13:06] | I broke my penis again, but this time it was fun. | 我又扭伤了我的小弟弟 不过这一次特别搞笑 |
[13:13] | Take care, bra. Take real good care. | 保重 兄弟 照顾好自己 |
[13:19] | I didn’t kill her. | 我没杀她 |
[13:26] | Way to leave a cherry gig, bra. | 该是离开蜜罐的时候了 兄弟 |
[13:35] | I got me some white meat. | 我找了一个白人 |
[13:37] | Key party later. There will be prostitutes. | 待会儿有派对 上面会有妓女哦 |
[13:41] | Did you ever go on that picnic? Make sure you do. | 你有去那个野餐吗 一定要去啊 |
[13:49] | I hate you so much, J.D. | 我真讨厌你 JD |
[13:56] | It’s like a baguette. | 像法国长棍一样 |
[13:59] | Hooch is crazy. | Hooch是疯子 |
[14:02] | And even though it felt warm and safe, I knew it had to end. | 尽管这里温暖又安全 可我知道这一切该结束了 |
[14:13] | It’s never good to live in the past too long. | 总活在过去从来都不是件好事 |
[14:16] | As for the future, thanks to Dan, | 至于未来 多亏了Dan的那番话 |
[14:18] | it didn’t seem so scary anymore. | 看起来也并不那么可怕了 |
[14:21] | It could be whatever I want it to be. | 它可以成为我想要的任何样子 |
[14:39] | The book of love is long and boring | *爱情这本书冗长而枯燥* |
[14:45] | No one can lift the damn thing | *没有人可依赖这该死的东西而活* |
[14:50] | It’s full of charts and facts and figures | *充满了图表事实和数据* |
[14:56] | and instructions for dancing | *以及舞蹈教学的案例* |
[15:00] | But I | *但是* |
[15:07] | I love it when you read to me | *我喜欢你读给我听* |
[15:11] | And you | *你啊* |
[15:18] | You can read me anything | *你为我读遍全书* |
[15:23] | The book of love has music in it | *爱之书中有音乐* |
[15:28] | In fact that’s where music comes from | *它实则是音乐的源泉* |
[15:34] | Some of it is just transcendental | *有些听起来抽象* |
[15:39] | Some of it is just really dumb | *有些听起来沉闷* |
[15:44] | But I | *而我* |
[15:50] | I love it when you sing to me | *我喜欢你为我歌唱* |
[15:54] | And you | *你呢* |
[16:01] | You can sing me anything | *你唱什么都好* |
[16:28] | The book of love is long and boring | *爱情这本书冗长而枯燥* |
[16:34] | And written very long ago | *很久之前便已写好* |
[16:39] | It’s full of flowers and heart-shaped boxes | *里面都是花与心形的盒子* |
[16:45] | And things we’re all too young to know | *还有些少儿不宜的事情* |
[16:50] | But I | *而我* |
[16:56] | I love it when you give me things | *我喜欢你送给我东西* |
[17:01] | And you | *你呢* |
[17:07] | You ought to give me wedding rings | *你应当给我结婚戒指* |
[17:12] | And I | *而我* |
[17:18] | I love it when you give me things | *我喜欢你送给我东西* |
[17:23] | And you | *你呢* |
[17:29] | You ought to give me wedding rings | *你应当给我结婚戒指* |
[17:41] | You ought to give me wedding rings | *你应当给我结婚戒指* |
[17:50] | And who’s to say this isn’t what happens? | 谁说这一切就不会实现呢 |
[17:53] | Who can tell me that my | 谁能告诉我 我的幻想无法成真 |
[17:55] | fantasies won’t come true, just this once? | 就这一次 |
[18:02] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[18:04] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[18:46] | Out the door just in time | *及时出现在门外* |
[18:48] | – Hey! Say “Action.” – Action. | – 说”开拍” – 开拍 |
[18:52] | Gotta meet the new boss by 8 a.M. | *早晨八点要去见新老板* |
[18:57] | The phone rings in the car | *车里的电话响了* |
[19:00] | The wife is workin’ hard | *妻子在努力工作* |
[19:02] | She’s running late tonight again | *她昨晚又加班回来晚了* |
[19:06] | Well, I know what I’ve been told | *我一切都心知肚明* |
[19:09] | Whoa! | 哇哦 |
[19:11] | I want to touch it, but I don’t! | 我想摸一下 但是我才不要呢 |
[19:17] | Eighteen hos, take one. Mark. | 18幕第一场 打板 |
[19:19] | I’m no Superman | *我不是超人* |
[19:21] | You’ve got your love online | *你的爱人打来电话* |
[19:23] | Oh, that’s funny, because we were bowling the other night, | 真有意思 那天晚上我们在打保龄球 |
[19:25] | and he says, “Man, no one ever says my name right,” | 然后他说”从来没有人把我的名字说对过” |
[19:28] | and I says to him, I says, | 我就跟他说 |
[19:30] | “Muh, you got two bigger problems than that. | “比起这个 你有两个更大的问题” |
[19:32] | “One of them is that seven-ten split that you left for yourself, | “一个是现在比分7比10 你要怎么办” |
[19:34] | And another one is, how about trying to write a movie | “另一个是 写一部结局没有大反转的电影” |
[19:36] | “Without a big twist ending?” | “怎么样” |
[19:38] | He says, “What’s with the accent?” | 他说 “你这什么口音啊” |
[19:40] | I said, “What d’you mean? This is just how I grew up.” | 我说 “你什么意思啊 我就是这么长大的” |
[19:42] | He says, “I’m going to put you in a movie.” | 他说 “我要你出演我的电影” |
[19:44] | I said, “Okay.” | 我说 “好的” |
[19:45] | Then we’re on a hayride later, and he makes a monkey face. | 然后我们就坐在夜车上了 他对我做了个鬼脸 |
[19:48] | I said, “What in the world is this?” | 我说 “这到底是干什么” |
[19:50] | He says, “Hey, man, welcome to the big time,” | 他说 “欢迎享受欢愉时光” |
[19:53] | and he slaps me across the face. | 然后他扇了我的脸 |
[19:55] | Why, I didn’t know whether to . Or write a screenplay. | 为什么 我又不知道如何*** 也不知道如何写剧本 |
[20:01] | Zach, just hit him. Zach, hit him. Hit him. Good God. | Zach砸他 Zach砸他 砸他 天哪 |
[20:06] | Just hit him. Come on. Come on. Hit him. | 快砸他 加油加油 砸他 |
[20:10] | You got me, you got me! | 你砸到我了 砸到我了 |
[20:13] | Gabby only listen on Fridays | *Gabby只有周五才听话* |
[20:16] | She doesn’t really | *她没有真的* |
[20:18] | Oh, my God, you’re listening. | 哦我天 你在听呢 |
[20:20] | That’s a wrap for Donald and Sarah. | Donald和Sarah杀青了 |
[20:25] | You’ve crossed the finish line | *你跨过了终点* |
[20:28] | Won the race but lost your mind | *赢得了比赛 却失去自我* |
[20:30] | Was it worth it… | *这值得吗* |
[20:32] | I’m going to miss you. | 我会想念你的 |
[20:38] | Cut, check. | 好 停 |
[20:40] | That’s a season wrap on Judy Reyes. | Judy Reyes杀青了 |
[20:42] | Oh. Mmm. | 嗷唔 |
[20:46] | – I’m going to miss you so much. – Yeah, well, you… | – 我一定会非常想你的 – 嗯好的 |
[20:50] | – Yeah? – Mmm. Let me get one of these. | – 呃 – 让我亲一个耳朵 |
[20:53] | Oh, yeah, one of those? Is that what you need? | 一个耳朵 你就要一个耳朵吗 |
[20:57] | All right, Donald. | 好了 Donald |
[21:01] | – Camera set? – Yeah. | – 摄影机设好了吗 – 好了 |
[21:11] | Cut. Check it. | 好 停 |
[21:13] | Hey, that’s a season wrap on Zach Braff. | Zach Braff杀青了 |
[21:25] | Blanks, we’re going hugs. | Blanks来抱抱 |