时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Sacred Heart,eight years of great memories. | 圣心医院 八年的美好回忆啊 |
[00:05] | This place will live forever. | 这地方永存我心 |
[00:08] | They tore down the old crappy hospital | 他们把原来的破医院拆了 |
[00:11] | And rebuilt it on the med school campus. | 在医学院里重建了 |
[00:13] | I’m just back to teach some classes. | 我只是回来教课的 |
[00:15] | First, though, I need to do my morning good luck ritual. | 不过 首先 我得来遍清早的祝福仪式 |
[00:19] | And seven. That’s one good luck kiss | 七下 每一下都是祝福你在 |
[00:21] | For every month you’ve been in there. | 妈妈肚子里的每一个月 |
[00:23] | – Are you done yet? – Not yet. | – 完事了吗 – 还没呢 |
[00:25] | And thank you for making mommy’s boobs so much bigger. | 谢谢你把妈妈的胸部变得这么大 |
[00:29] | They’re almost jugs. | 都快成巨乳了啊 |
[00:31] | Seriously, I think I can probably rest ’em on your head. | 说真的 我大概能把胸放在你头上 |
[00:33] | – Check it out. – Okay. | – 试试看 – 好的 |
[00:35] | Yeah. | 耶 |
[00:36] | – Whoa! Talk about a 10-gallon hat. – How cool is that? | – 哇哦 好像戴着牛仔帽 – 多酷啊 |
[00:40] | Donny, no questions right now, | Donny 先别问我问题 |
[00:41] | – okay? This is private. – They’re still looking. | – 行吗 给点隐私 – 他们还在看 |
[00:44] | I said this is private! Turn around! | 我说了是隐私 转过去 |
[00:47] | – That was heavy. – Hey, do good today. | – 分量真足 – 嘿 好好表现 |
[00:51] | – Bye. – Bye. | – 拜 – 拜 |
[00:55] | I can still feel them on my head. | 好像还在我头上放着呢 |
[00:58] | How sweet is he? | 他多贴心啊 |
[01:03] | Part of me hates how familiar this seems. | 我有点讨厌这种似曾相识的感觉 |
[01:05] | I hope I can find a way to make this all feel new. | 要是能找什么方法弄出点新鲜感就好了 |
[01:08] | oh, my god. The first day of med school. | 噢 天 医学院的第一天 |
[01:10] | Everything is so new. I mean, just look at all these people | 一切都这么新鲜 看看这些人吧 |
[01:13] | Who don’t know that I used to wear a back brace. | 没人知道我以前戴过背撑 |
[01:15] | I can look left. | 我可以向左看 |
[01:18] | Yep, new sights, new sounds, even new smells. | 是的 新视野 新声音 连气味都是新的 |
[01:24] | Kiwi. | 猕猴桃 |
[01:25] | – What? – I smell kiwi. | – 什么 – 我闻到了猕猴桃 |
[01:27] | Yeah, it’s my shampoo. I love kiwis, okay? | 我用猕猴桃味的洗发水 我喜欢猕猴桃 有问题吗 |
[01:29] | I love them, too! Actually, that’s not true. | 我也喜欢 嗯 其实不喜欢 |
[01:32] | They’re hairy. They look like monkey nuts. | 他们太多毛了 看起来就像花生 |
[01:35] | Don’t smell people. It’s weird. | 别到处闻别人的气味 太诡异了 |
[01:38] | I’m Lucy. | 我叫Lucy |
[01:39] | I don’t care! | 随便你 |
[01:42] | Regroup, Lucy. Find an ally. | 重整旗鼓 Lucy 寻找小伙伴 |
[01:44] | Hi. I’m lucy. | 嗨 我叫Lucy |
[01:47] | Cool. Hey, after class, | 酷 嘿 一会下课后 |
[01:49] | You want to go somewhere, get weird with each other? | 想不想找个地方浪一浪啊 |
[01:51] | I feel like you skipped a few steps. | 感觉你跳过了很多步骤啊 |
[01:53] | Hey, come on. You already know if you’re in or out. | 嘿 你心里已经有答案了 不是吗 |
[01:56] | So what’s the deal, girl? | 你说呢 美女 |
[02:04] | Not interested. | 算了吧 |
[02:06] | Medicine is | 医学是 |
[02:11] | Well, it’s a dead career. | 呃 一项没前途的职业 |
[02:13] | Thanks to insurance companies and malpractice lawyers, | 由于保险公司和医疗事故律师们 |
[02:15] | You have absolutely no hope | 你们已经绝无可能 |
[02:18] | Of finding a rewarding or satisfying profession | 在这个曾经一度高贵的领域中 |
[02:21] | In this once noble field. | 找到有价值的或是令人满意的工作 |
[02:24] | The only exception to this very true rule is the following | 只有一种情况例外 就是如下所述 |
[02:29] | If you are lucky enough to go to a great medical school, | 如果你足够幸运地考进一所优秀的医学院 |
[02:33] | Then, my children, you got a real shot. | 那样的话 孩子们 你们还有机会 |
[02:36] | Unfortunately,you’re all screwed. | 不幸的是 你们已经完蛋了 |
[02:39] | Because to call this particular school a “Crap house” | 因为这个学校 叫它”茅房” |
[02:42] | Would be an honest-to-god compliment. | 对它都是一种真正的恭维 |
[02:45] | Plus, I’m the only teacher here worth a damn, | 另外 我是这里唯一还算个东西的老师 |
[02:47] | And I already hate each and every one of you. | 可我已经讨厌你们每一个人了 |
[02:50] | Would you like to know why? | 想知道为什么吗 |
[02:52] | Well, it turns out | 嗯 事实上 |
[02:53] | You’re not actually medical students at all. | 你们根本不是医学生 |
[02:56] | You are all murderers and assassins | 你们都是凶手和刺客 |
[02:59] | That have been sent here to try to kill my patients. | 被派来这里试图杀害我的病人的 |
[03:02] | Here’s the bottom line | 底线是这样 |
[03:03] | If you do get a good clean kill on a patient, | 如果你们能让病人死得干脆利落 |
[03:05] | Go ahead and take a pinkie or an ear as a trophy. | 尽管去吧然后留下根小指头或者耳朵当战利品吧 |
[03:08] | I get that. I do. But please also know this. | 我懂 但是记住一点 |
[03:12] | I am ready for you, have been for a while, | 我等着你呢 等了好久了 |
[03:14] | So watch your ass. Good day. | 自己小心着点 日安 |
[03:18] | Okay. I hope everyone enjoyed orientation with dr. Cox. | 好了 与Cox医生的会面还愉快吧 |
[03:20] | I’m dr. Mahoney, your student advisor. | 我是Mahoney医生 你们的学习顾问 |
[03:23] | Here’s some crappy pizza.Come on,spitting. | 这是些难吃的比萨 好了 吐吧 |
[03:27] | Joining us, gramps? | 想加入我们吗 老大爷 |
[03:29] | You know, ’cause you’re old for a med student. | 毕竟你这年纪当医学生老了点 |
[03:31] | They told me to give out fun nicknames for team building. | 他们让我起些外号来加强团队建设 |
[03:33] | It’s working. | 挺有效的 |
[03:35] | Look, uh, Drew, | 听着 呃 Drew |
[03:37] | I don’t like dealing with, well, people. | 我不喜欢 和人 呃 打交道 |
[03:41] | And all these kids obviously look up to you. | 这些孩子明显很崇拜你 |
[03:44] | I’ve never spoken to any of these people. | 我和他们哪个都没说过话 |
[03:46] | I can still feel a bond, and I thought, | 我还是能感觉到一种羁绊 于是我想 |
[03:48] | Why don’t you deal with the whiny, emotional stuff? | 不如由你来听他们发牢骚 解决情感上的事 |
[03:51] | And in return, I will let you do that. | 作为回报 我赐予你行事权 |
[03:54] | Look, just, uh, let me fly under the radar. | 听着 嗯 让我低调做人就好 |
[03:59] | Please. | 我谢谢你 |
[04:02] | I guess I should answer any annoying questions you all have. | 我想我得回答你们所有烦人的问题 |
[04:06] | Yeah, monkey nuts. | 说吧 花生 |
[04:07] | Uh, I just wanted to thank you, on behalf of all of us, | 呃 我只是想代表大家感谢你 |
[04:11] | For getting us pizza. | 谢谢你给我们买了比萨 |
[04:12] | There. Smelling incident fixed. | 好了 气味事故解决了 |
[04:14] | Yeah, they gave me money to do it, | 嗯 院方出钱叫我买的 |
[04:17] | Along with free room and board | 还提供给我免费的食宿 |
[04:18] | To attend to your emotional needs. | 让我照顾你们的情感需求 |
[04:20] | Speaking of which, little administrative thing | 说到这 提条管理方面的小建议 |
[04:23] | If you’re going to kill yourself | 如果你想自杀 |
[04:25] | I’m looking at you, sad eyes | 说你呢 那个愁眉苦脸的 |
[04:28] | Do it off campus, | 别在学校里自杀 |
[04:29] | ’cause it is a buttload of paperwork. | 会留下一屁股的文书工作 |
[04:32] | All right, everyone, pay attention, | 好了 各位 注意了 |
[04:34] | Because my spleen is right here. | 因为我的脾脏在这了 |
[04:39] | Whoops! | 哎呀 |
[04:40] | This feels more like my private-time area. | 手感更像是隐私部位呢 |
[04:43] | Wouldn’t it be easier if you could see what you were doing? | 你眼睛看着讲的话会不会好点 |
[04:46] | This is the way I’m doing it, Cole! | 我就爱这么讲 Cole |
[04:48] | Or maybe you’re just uncomfortable | 或者你不爽是因为 |
[04:49] | Because it’s a black man’s head on a fake white man’s body. | 一个黑人的脑袋接在了一个白人假体上 |
[04:53] | That’s right, people. It just got real up in here. | 没错 大伙 就这样定了 |
[04:56] | In my class, you will each be graded | 我的课堂上 我会按照肤色 |
[04:59] | By the color of your skin. If you’re white,raise your hands. | 给你们打成绩 白人的话 请举手 |
[05:04] | F’s. | 全部不及格 |
[05:05] | There he is. | 找到他了 |
[05:07] | Yes! | 棒啊 |
[05:09] | – Turk. I’m here. – Dude! What the hell are you doing?! | – Turk 我在这 – 哥们 你他妈干嘛呢 |
[05:14] | I thought it’d be more dramatic | 我觉得咱俩从远处看到彼此 |
[05:16] | If we spotted each other from afar | 再向对方跑过去 |
[05:18] | And then ran to see each other! | 这样更有戏剧性 |
[05:20] | But now if we meet in the middle, | 但如果我们在中点见面的话 |
[05:21] | We’ll wind up somewhere inside the hospital, | 我们就会在医院里面相遇了 |
[05:24] | And this really feels like more of an outside thing! | 但重逢这种事感觉应该是在外面完成的 |
[05:26] | If you count to ten before you run, | 如果你数到10再起跑的话 |
[05:28] | I should be able to get downstairs and over to you! | 我就能下楼跑到你身边了 |
[05:32] | I’m already counting! | 我已经在数了 |
[05:35] | 3 4 Three, four… | |
[05:37] | – Hey, dr. Turk. – Not now, Denise. | – 嘿 Turk医生 – 等会儿 Denise |
[05:40] | Turk Turk! | |
[05:42] | I’m late. Gotta go. | 我迟到了 该走了 |
[06:11] | Mm. Mm. You smell like prison. | 嗯 你身上一股监狱的味道 |
[06:14] | When was the last time you guys saw each other? | 你们俩上次见面什么时候啊 |
[06:16] | This morning. We carpooled. | 今天早上 我们拼车来的 |
[06:18] | But we haven’t worked together in over a year. | 但我们已经一年没在一起工作了 |
[06:20] | You know what I’d like to do now? | 你知道我现在想干什么吗 |
[06:22] | Is it go to Vermont and make this thing legal? | 是去佛蒙特州合法注册登记吗 |
[06:24] | Talk to the hand. Remember that? | 懒得理你 记得吗 |
[06:27] | eagle! | 飞鹰飞啦 |
[06:30] | oh, hey, perry. | 噢 嘿 Perry |
[06:31] | I’m really looking forward to teaching with you. | 真期待和你一起教课呢 |
[06:33] | Onward. Eagle! | 前进 飞鹰飞啦 |
[06:36] | Oh, good god. | 噢 我的神啊 |
[06:54] | So that’s what you’re gonna wear to teach | 你就穿着这件衣服去上课啦 |
[06:56] | I’ll have you know this is the very jacket | 这件外套可是Michelle Pfeiffer |
[06:58] | Worn by Michelle Pfeiffer in “Dangerous minds.” | 在<危险游戏>里穿过的戏服 |
[07:01] | All I had to do was sew these elbow patches on | 我只需要给肘部打上补丁 |
[07:03] | And take the shoulder pads out. | 再把垫肩都拿出去 |
[07:05] | By the way, what ever happened to the janitor? | 那个 清洁工去哪里了 |
[07:07] | Oh, dude. It was the day after you left | 噢 伙计 就在你走后的第二天 |
[07:12] | When’s that little buddy of yours coming back? | 你的小伙伴什么时候回来啊 |
[07:14] | He’s never coming back. He’s gone for good. | 他不回来了 他彻底离开了 |
[07:16] | He’s right here, isn’t he? | 他就在这里 是不是 |
[07:18] | Where would I be hiding him? | 我能把他藏哪里去呢 |
[07:20] | – But he’s coming back – No. | – 他会回来的 – 不回来了 |
[07:22] | After his vacation. | 他放完假就回来了 |
[07:24] | No. | 不回来了 |
[07:31] | And no one ever saw him again. | 从此再也没有人见过他了 |
[07:37] | Dr. Kelso, what are you doing here | Kelso医生 你怎么会在这里 |
[07:39] | I’m teaching a couple of classes. | 我是来教课的 |
[07:41] | J.D.’s gonna teach here, too. | J.D也是来教课的 |
[07:42] | oh, turk, sometimes I’ll teach them. | 噢 Turk 有时候我教他们 |
[07:45] | Sometimes they’ll teach me, | 有时候他们教我 |
[07:46] | But we’re always going to inspire each other. | 但我们始终是教学相长的 |
[07:49] | You’re still such an odd little fruit. | 你还是那个奇怪的小基佬啊 |
[07:52] | Is that woman’s jacket? | 那是件女人的外套吧 |
[07:54] | – Yes,it’s actually the jacket from “Dangerous minds.” – No, it’s a man’s small. | – 是的 还是<危险游戏>里面的戏服呢 – 不 是男款小号的 |
[07:56] | He doesn’t need to know that. | 不用告诉他那么多 |
[07:57] | Dr. Kelso, I heard about Enid’s passing. I’m so sorry. | Kelso医生 我听说了Enid过世的消息 真遗憾 |
[08:03] | Well, you bottom out, | 嗯 你走出低谷 |
[08:05] | And then you persevere. | 然后你坚持着 |
[08:07] | I feel like I can say the worst is over. | 我想说最难的部分已经过去了 |
[08:10] | – How long ago did she pass? – About two days. | – 她去世多久了 – 两天了 |
[08:15] | I’m a frequent flier. | 我是个飞行常客 |
[08:17] | Congrats, I guess. | 那不错啊 对吧 |
[08:18] | No, no, no. That means I’m in and out of the hospital a lot. | 不 不 意思是我经常出入医院的 |
[08:21] | Ben. Ischemic bowel disease. | 我是Ben 缺血性肠病 |
[08:24] | Lucy. I’m a med student. | 我叫Lucy 我是名医学生 |
[08:26] | You look like you could use a grape. | 你要不吃颗葡萄吧 |
[08:28] | – Thanks, Ben. I really could. – No stealing food from patients. | – 谢了 Ben 我拿了 – 不许偷吃病人的食物 |
[08:32] | Gather ’round, murderers. Gather ’round. | 过来 杀手们 集合了 |
[08:35] | I saw that. Spit it out. | 我看见了 吐出来 |
[08:38] | Now eat it again. | 再吃进去 |
[08:40] | – At least we know you’re a good listener. – Score! | – 至少你还挺听话的 – 得分 |
[08:43] | You should all follow 19’s lead, | 你们都应该学着19号的样子 |
[08:45] | And I call her “19,” Because instead of using your names, | 我叫她19号 是因为抛开你们的名字 |
[08:49] | I’m going to go by where you currently rank in my head. | 我要叫你们在我脑中的排名数 |
[08:52] | Now who can tell me what artery | 现在谁能告诉我 |
[08:54] | Goes above the optic chiasm to the cerebral hemispheres? | 在视神经交叉点上方折入大脑半球的是哪根动脉 |
[08:58] | Supermodel in the back. | 后面的超模 |
[08:59] | I’m fairly certain | 我很确定 |
[09:01] | – It’s the anterior cerebral artery. – What? | – 应该是大脑前动脉 – 再说一次 |
[09:05] | The anterior cerebral artery | 大脑前动脉 |
[09:08] | I’m not understand a word she’s saying. | 她说的我一个字都没听懂 |
[09:10] | And, people, I can teach anyone. | 大伙 我崇尚有教无类 |
[09:12] | You just gotta speak English. | 但前提是你得说英语 |
[09:15] | – I’m Australian. – Still not getting it. | – 我是澳洲人 – 还是听不懂 |
[09:18] | Everyone, leave. | 大伙 散了吧 |
[09:22] | I’m sorry about the grape thing. | 刚才吃葡萄的事 真抱歉 |
[09:24] | Oh, don’t sweat it, 42. | 噢 不用担心 42号 |
[09:26] | Is my number going down because I’m talking to you? | 我名次下降是不是因为我和你说话啊 |
[09:31] | Why was Michael in my room? | Michael怎么会在我房间 |
[09:34] | His name isn’t michael. | 他不叫Michael |
[09:35] | He has a weird Serbian name that I can’t say, | 他有个绕口的塞尔维亚名字我叫不上 |
[09:37] | So I’m calling him Michael. He loves it. | 所以我叫他Michael 他喜欢着呢 |
[09:38] | I don’t. My name is Ilyevic. | 才不是 我叫Ilyevic |
[09:41] | Mike, just go. | Mike 走吧你 |
[09:43] | Young Michael informed me that you told everyone | Michael告诉我 你和大伙说 |
[09:45] | To come to me with their personal problems. | 遇到私人问题就来找我 |
[09:48] | Yeah, I did. I checked on you. | 是 我说的 我调查过你 |
[09:51] | You’ve already been to med school once already when you were 21. | 你21岁那年已经念过一次医学院了 |
[09:53] | And you didn’t just flame out, you, like, you went nuclear. | 你不是一般的作啊 你是相当能作了 |
[09:57] | – Seriously, how was prison? – It was cold. | – 实话说吧 监狱生活如何啊 – 挺冷的 |
[10:00] | You couldn’t just let me be. Well, I’m gonna take | 你就不能让我一个人呆着是吧 那好 |
[10:02] | The high road and not mention your mannish voice | 我不跟你计较 也不提你那爷们般的嗓音 |
[10:05] | And all the pictures you have in here of your friends. | 还有你这满墙和好友合照 |
[10:08] | – Tell me, which one’s your B.F.F.? – You are a giant douche. | – 说吧 哪个和你最好啊 – 你真是混蛋 |
[10:11] | I know. | 我知道 |
[10:15] | Want to take a shower together? | 想一起冲个澡吗 |
[10:17] | Fine. | 好啊 |
[10:18] | I know you think you’re so hot, but I’m not a fan. | 你以为自己身材傲人吧 不过我不好你这口 |
[10:21] | Hey, I’m not happy about this either, okay? | 嘿 你也不是我的菜 好吗 |
[10:25] | Lights,camera,teach. | 灯光 摄像 可以上课了 |
[10:28] | Welcome to internal medicine, gang. | 欢迎来到内科的课堂 同学们 |
[10:31] | My name is Dr. John Dorian. | 我是John Dorian医生 |
[10:36] | Hey, should we be taking notes? | 嘿 需要记笔记吗 |
[10:37] | That’s a good question, fellow. | 问得好 伙计 |
[10:39] | What I’ll tell you is I don’t like to really stop. | 我要告诉你 我不喜欢讲到中途停下来 |
[10:42] | That ruins my flow. | 会弄乱我的节奏 |
[10:43] | So what I’m gonna do is give a subtle nod like so | 所以我会隐晦的点个头 像这样 |
[10:47] | As a signal, okay? | 做个示意 懂吗 |
[10:48] | Now back to my name. | 现在接着说我的名字 |
[10:49] | I prefer “Dr. D.,” Or in a pinch, “Dr. Dizzle.” | 可以叫我”D医生” “Dizzle医生”也凑合 |
[10:52] | – But if you see me out in the quad – there is no quad. | – 不过如果你在院子里见了我 – 没有院子 |
[10:55] | I’m not a big fan of the T.A.S doing a lot of speaking, Denise. | 我不太喜欢多嘴的助教 Denise |
[10:58] | Okay? | 懂吗 |
[11:00] | Oh, wait. Wait. That was an accidental nod, you guys. | 等下 刚才那个点头是意外 大伙 |
[11:02] | No note taking. No note taking, okay? | 不用记 不用记 明白吗 |
[11:05] | Now if you see me out in the quad… | 如果你在院子里见了我 |
[11:09] | I want you to think of me as more than your teacher. | 我希望你们不要只把我当做老师 |
[11:11] | I’m also your friend, all right? | 把我当朋友 好吗 |
[11:16] | Okay, we’re definitely gonna need a new signal for the note-taking thing. | 好了 记笔记绝对得换个新的示意方式了 |
[11:20] | This guy’s trying to die on me again. | 这家伙又想死在我眼皮下 |
[11:22] | Who wants to play patient roulette? | 谁想玩病人轮盘赌 |
[11:25] | Please not me. Please not me. | 别叫我 别叫我 |
[11:30] | There ain’t no use runnin’, little girl! | 别跑了 没用的 小姑娘 |
[11:33] | First one to bring me a med student gets a juicy bone. | 谁先找到一位医学生 奖蜜汁大骨一块 |
[11:37] | He gets a juicy bone. You gotta yell! | 蜜汁大骨一块 上吧 |
[11:42] | 91, here’s how we play. | 91号 规则是这样的 |
[11:43] | I’m not gonna do anything to help this dying man | 我将对这位垂死的病人不施援手 |
[11:46] | Until you answer these three very simple questions | 除非你答对我三个简单的问题 |
[11:49] | What is it called when a blood clot | 由血块造成的肺动脉的支脉栓塞 |
[11:50] | Occludes a branch of the pulmonary artery? | 叫什么名字 |
[11:51] | What is it called when tuberculosis affects the spine? | 肺结核影响到脊柱时叫什么 |
[11:54] | And what was the name of the African NBA Center | 哪位NBA的非洲球星会在 |
[11:56] | Who did this whenever he blocked a shot? | 盖帽之后做这个动作 |
[12:00] | Oh, I’d hurry. His heart’s slowing down. | 噢 快点吧 他的心速越来越慢了 |
[12:03] | And he’s dead, | 这下他死了 |
[12:05] | Not because of you. I’m not insane. | 不是因为你死的 我没疯 |
[12:07] | He was dead when we walked over here. | 我们走过来时他就死了 |
[12:09] | But just a stunningly horrible job nonetheless. | 只不过你的表现还是糟糕的要死 |
[12:17] | All right. We finally found a signal that works,jazz hands. | 好了 终于选好示意方式了 爵士手 |
[12:20] | Love it. | 棒极了 |
[12:21] | Guys, tomorrow you’ll be divided into groups, | 同学们 明天你们会被分成小组 |
[12:24] | And you’ll be given your cadavers. | 各组领好自己的尸体 |
[12:26] | So great first day, everybody. | 那么 大伙 首战告捷了 |
[12:28] | Who wants to keep this party going? | 谁想再找个地方继续 |
[12:31] | If so, meet me back here at 6:00. | 想的人 我们6点在这里不见不散 |
[12:34] | I will have beers, on me. | 啤酒我包了 |
[12:37] | Everyone take a mixed CD on their way out. | 大家出门时可人手一张混音CD |
[12:40] | For those of you who are fans of a young miss Miley Cyrus, | 针对那些喜欢年轻小妞Miley Cyrus的 |
[12:43] | I recommend the green ones. | 我推荐绿色封面的 |
[12:45] | She’s heavily featured. | 她是这张的主要卖点 |
[12:49] | – Dr. Cox? – Professor. | – Cox医生 – 叫我教授 |
[12:51] | – Professor cox? – Actually it’s both. | – Cox教授 – 两个连起来叫 |
[12:53] | – Dr. Professor Cox? – Yes? | – Cox医生教授 – 怎么了 |
[12:55] | Sometimes I feel like you’re not even trying to teach me. | 有时候我觉得你根本不想教我 |
[12:59] | I’m not. I generally don’t waste time | 不想 我基本上不在那些 |
[13:01] | – With people who aren’t gonna make it. – Oh. Thanks. | – 扶不上墙的人身上浪费时间 – 噢 谢谢 |
[13:05] | Thanks? | 谢谢 |
[13:12] | Hey. Can I talk to you for a sec? | 嘿 能和你聊聊吗 |
[13:14] | – What do you want? – Well, um, I get the whole trial by fire thing | – 你想干嘛 – 嗯 我懂你那套试炼的招数 |
[13:18] | – And you’re wonderful at it, really. – Don’t ever touch me. | – 你做的好极了 真的 – 别碰我 |
[13:20] | Sorry. Um, but you seem to go out of your way to | 抱歉 呃 但你有点出格了 |
[13:23] | Pick on the weakest kids. | 你选了最弱的孩子 |
[13:24] | Maybe you could, I don’t know, not do that. | 我想也许 你可以 不这么做 |
[13:28] | Thank you for the feedback. It’s invaluable. | 谢谢你的建议 真是宝贵啊 |
[13:30] | – You don’t mean that, do you? – I don’t. | – 你说反话呢吧 – 是的 |
[13:32] | And since you don’t see yourself as one of the weak ones, | 既然你觉得自己不是弱者 |
[13:35] | Maybe a good solution would be for me to unload | 也许最好的解决办法是把我 |
[13:38] | My years of rage and frustration and pain onto your head | 长年积累的愤怒和挫败感都赐予你 |
[13:41] | And your head alone. | 而且只给你 |
[13:43] | Are we locked down to that, or can we keep spit-balling here? | 这事是定了 还是留有讨论的空间啊 |
[13:46] | Very locked in. | 定死了 |
[13:47] | Looking forward to it.Whore. | 我很期待噢 贱人 |
[13:51] | Not you. Just something I say whenever I’m pissed… | 没说你 我生气时的口头语罢了 |
[13:54] | When I’m with a whore. | 和贱人生气时 |
[13:58] | Whoa! | 哇噢 |
[14:00] | None of them showed up. | 一个人都没来 |
[14:02] | I got us all these glow-in-the-dark necklaces | 我还准备了这么多的荧光项圈呢 |
[14:04] | So we wouldn’t lose each other when we were out on the town. | 这样在外面也不会弄丢对方了 |
[14:07] | It’s their first day of med school. | 这可是他们医学院开学第一天 |
[14:08] | Come on. You remember how we were. | 好了 想想咱们的第一天 |
[14:12] | – Nerds! – Losers! | – 呆子 – 屌丝 |
[14:15] | I feel so alive. | 我感觉自己活力四射啊 |
[14:17] | Everybody at that party had sex. | 参加派对的都约到炮了 |
[14:20] | Come on.Let’s go get a beer. No. | 走吧 喝酒去 不戴 |
[14:26] | we all go through life | 我们都经历过 |
[14:27] | Worrying about what other people think of us. | 担心别人看法的日子 |
[14:30] | Hey.Aren’t those your students in there with Kelso? | 嘿 和Kelso一起的不是你学生吗 |
[14:36] | Man, I must be the worst teacher ever. | 天 我绝对是史上最差老师 |
[14:39] | The truth is, the harshest words | 事实上 最刺耳的话 |
[14:42] | are the ones we say about ourselves. | 都是我们用来评价自己的 |
[14:45] | You okay, sweetie? | 你还好吗 亲爱的 |
[14:47] | No, Ben. | 不好 Ben |
[14:50] | I don’t belong here. | 我不属于这里 |
[14:56] | I was so depressed yesterday. | 我昨天沮丧透了 |
[14:57] | To cheer myself up, I made what I think is a great decision. | 为了转换心情 我做了个超棒的决定 |
[15:01] | Sometimes one perfect night | 有时候一夜良宵 |
[15:03] | Can change your whole outlook on life. | 可以改变你的整个人生态度 |
[15:10] | Yep. I’ve got a good feeling about this guy. | 嗯 我觉得我俩没准有戏喔 |
[15:16] | Hey, darling. I’m Dr. Cole. I’ll be your physician. | 嘿 亲爱的 我是Cole医生 我是你的主治医生 |
[15:19] | So What are we dealing with here? | 那么 先看看你什么情况吧 |
[15:21] | Non-hodgkin’s lymphoma. Oh, giant drag. | 非霍奇金氏淋巴瘤 噢 挺不走运啊 |
[15:25] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[15:26] | Come here. | 过来 |
[15:28] | Hope you enjoyed your last day of med school. | 希望你医学院最后一天过得愉快 |
[15:30] | – Yeah, I don’t see it. – I’m sorry. What? | – 嗯 我不这么想 – 抱歉 你说什么 |
[15:33] | You know that bust you pass on your way | 知道你每天上班都能看见的 |
[15:34] | To pick up your tiny paycheck? | 那尊半身人像吧 |
[15:36] | Notice any resemblance? Symmetric features, strong jaw. | 注意到什么相似没 对称的五官 坚实的下巴 |
[15:40] | Yeah, that’s my pop-pop– paid for this whole building. | 对了 那就是我爷爷 这栋楼我爷爷捐资的 |
[15:43] | So here’s the skinny I’m teflon. | 所以听好了 这是内部消息 你动不了我 |
[15:45] | You can fire bullets at me if you want, but be careful. | 你可以随便朝我开枪 但小心点 |
[15:47] | When they ricochet off me, they sometimes hit other people. | 当我把子弹弹回去时 有时会伤到别人的 |
[15:50] | Pa-chi. Pa-ching. | 啪 啪 |
[15:53] | Don’t pa-ching me. | 别跟我来这套 |
[15:54] | – Pa-ching. – Don’t you pa-ching me! | – 反弹 – 你敢再反弹一个 |
[15:57] | My dad always says every day is a new day. | 我爸爸说每一天都是新的 |
[16:00] | So today I’m gonna be confident, strong, | 所以今天我要自信的勇往直前 |
[16:03] | And nothing will knock me off my game. | 谁也别想压垮我 |
[16:06] | Oh, who am I kidding? | 噢 我骗谁呢 |
[16:09] | I’m doomed. | 我完蛋了 |
[16:11] | Has anyone seen the crash cart? | 有人看见抢救车了吗 |
[16:13] | Ah, it’s, uh, over by bed four. | 啊 在四床那里 |
[16:15] | Now can you make that out? | 你听懂了吗 |
[16:17] | I think I heard the words “Bear fight,” | 我想我听到的是”熊打架” |
[16:19] | But that makes no sense. | 但是说不通啊 |
[16:23] | You’re right. That’s super fun. | 你说的对 太有意思了 |
[16:25] | I love doing things with you. Thanks, Perry. I needed that. | 我喜欢和你一起玩 谢了 Perry 帮大忙了 |
[16:28] | I’m having a little trouble getting my teacher groove going. | 我怎么拿不出最佳教学状态呢 |
[16:31] | Maybe you suck at it. | 可能你不适合教书 |
[16:32] | Why do you have to lash out, Perry? | 你为什么要拿话伤我呢 Perry |
[16:34] | Stay open for business in here, | 你要敞开胸怀 |
[16:37] | In your heart cage. | 把心牢打开 |
[16:39] | I guess I’m just tired of weeding out the weak | 我想我只是厌倦了用优胜劣汰 |
[16:41] | To protect the rest of the herd, like I always do. | 来保护其余的学生 就像我以前那样 |
[16:43] | Maybe you could mix it up a little. | 也许你可以变通一下么 |
[16:45] | Try investing emotionally in one of them. | 试着在某个学生身上投注些感情 |
[16:49] | A kid stood up me just the other day, | 昨天有个孩子替人出头了 |
[16:52] | And I kind of felt connected to him. | 我还挺欣赏他的 |
[16:54] | Good, good, good. | 不错 不错 不错 |
[16:55] | I’m sure you probably knew him for all of 30 seconds. | 我猜你认识他也就30秒吧 |
[16:59] | It’s not like I tried for eight years | 不像我 整整用了八年 |
[17:01] | or anything to get your love. | 来让你喜欢我 |
[17:03] | I thought we were over this. | 我以为这事已经过去了呢 |
[17:07] | I’m drowning here. I wish there was just someone | 我要死在这了 真希望有个人 |
[17:09] | Who could fly up and rescue me from all this. | 能把我从这里救出去 |
[17:13] | I feel like I’d get back on track | 我觉得我能回归正轨 |
[17:14] | If I could just find one student to connect with– | 只要我能找到一个能合得来的学生就行 |
[17:17] | One kid that really needs me. | 一个迫切需要我的学生 |
[17:19] | I mean, that’s what it’s all about, right? Reaching out. | 就是这么回事 伸出援手 |
[17:24] | – What’s your name? – Drew. | – 你叫什么 – Drew |
[17:27] | I’m taking an interest in you. | 我对你挺感兴趣的 |
[17:29] | Carry on. | 继续 |
[17:31] | That’s not good for me, is it? | 这对我不是什么好事 对吧 |
[17:33] | Drew, you know I don’t care. | Drew 你知道我不关心 |
[17:35] | Come on. Grab me like a man. Let’s do this. | 来吧 像男人一样抱紧我 继续 |
[17:40] | Ah, what up, Dizzle? | 你好啊 Dizzle |
[17:43] | You dropped something. | 你掉东西了 |
[17:44] | I got it. | 我捡吧 |
[17:46] | I’m not always a believer in serenity, | 我不太相信天意 |
[17:49] | But sometimes the world just brings things together. | 但有时老天真是自有安排 |
[17:54] | I was chasing that, so it’s mine. | 我刚才一直追着捡呢 所以是我的 |
[17:57] | It’s a naked picture of me. | 这是我的裸照啊 |
[17:59] | It fell out of that Cole kid’s notebook. | 从Cole的笔记本掉出来的 |
[18:03] | Oh, don’t be sad. | 噢 别难过了 |
[18:04] | It’s just, oh! | 不过是 噢 |
[18:05] | Wow!That is a very graphic naked picture of you. | 噢哦 真是张生动形象的裸照啊 |
[18:09] | You know, we’re gonna go over a lot of that stuff in class, | 那个 以后上课这种图片会有很多 |
[18:11] | So don’t worry about it. I shouldn’t have looked. | 不用担心 我不该看的 |
[18:13] | I’m both a married man and a beloved professor. | 我既是已婚男人又是受人尊敬的教授 |
[18:15] | I know. You’re Dr. Dorian. | 我知道 你是Dorian医生 |
[18:18] | This area’s technically the quad, | 这块应该算作院子了 |
[18:20] | So it’s, it’s J.D. | 叫我 J.D就行 |
[18:23] | Lucy Lucy. | |
[18:24] | Nice to meet you, Lucy. | 很高兴见到你 Lucy |
[18:27] | Don’t let him leave. Say something, Lucy. | 叫他别走 说话啊 Lucy |
[18:30] | J.D J.D.? | |
[18:33] | Can I help you with something? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[18:35] | Dr. Cox is all over me. | Cox医生要把我逼疯了 |
[18:38] | I can’t take it. | 我受不了了 |
[18:40] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[18:43] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[18:49] | Lucy, to win at the game of Perry Cox, | Lucy 想战胜Perry Cox |
[18:51] | You have to stand up to him. He just wants to know | 你就要勇敢面对他 他只是想确保 |
[18:53] | That you’re strong enough to survive here. | 你足够坚强 能在这生存下去 |
[18:55] | So you need to go ahead and show him. | 所以你需要走上前 展示给他看你可以 |
[19:01] | Dr. Co Dr. Professor Cox? | 那个 Cox医 Cox医生教授 |
[19:04] | I actually knew the answers to all your questions. | 其实你的问题我都会答 |
[19:06] | Check it out | 听着 |
[19:07] | Pulmonary embolism, Pott’s disease | 肺栓塞 脊椎结核病 |
[19:10] | And Dikembe Mutombo. | 还有迪肯贝·穆托姆博 |
[19:12] | That’s fabulous. I don’t care. | 真棒 我不在乎 |
[19:15] | It’s just that you kept yelling, | 问题在于你总是在喊 |
[19:17] | And you had that vein thing | 而且你的前额总是 |
[19:18] | Popping out the side of your head There it is. | 青筋突起 又突起了 |
[19:22] | And sometimes I get nervous under pressure, | 我在压力之下会感到紧张 |
[19:24] | And I forget basic… | 然后就会忘记基本的 |
[19:27] | You know, the things that you speak. | 你懂 就是你说的 |
[19:29] | Words? | 话 |
[19:29] | Yes! Words. People speak words. | 对 话 人们说话 |
[19:33] | Look, when you have a patient coding on the table, | 听着 当你病人在那奄奄一息时 |
[19:35] | What, are you gonna tell the whole room to stop screaming | 难不成你还要让所有人静下来 |
[19:37] | – So that you don’t get nervous? – No. | – 免得你紧张过度吗 – 不是 |
[19:41] | Oh, I know that face. | 我懂你这个表情 |
[19:44] | You’re a crier. | 你是个爱哭鬼 |
[19:46] | You cry. | 你爱哭 |
[19:47] | I have not cried once in my entire adult life, | 我成人之后从来没哭过 |
[19:50] | And I am not gonna start now because of you. | 我也不会从现在起因你而哭 |
[19:53] | We’ll see. | 走着瞧吧 |
[19:59] | And, Dr. Cox? | 还有 Cox医生 |
[20:02] | If you do make me cry, it won’t be a big deal, | 就算你弄哭我了 也没什么了不起的 |
[20:05] | Because I lied. | 因为我撒谎了 |
[20:07] | I cry all the time. | 我就是爱哭 |
[20:11] | Oh, good god. | 噢 天呐 |
[20:16] | Little victories count for a lot around here, | 点滴的小胜利在这里也是意义非凡的 |
[20:20] | Even if you never asked to win in the first place. | 即便你最初也没打算赢 |
[20:23] | congrats. | 恭喜了 |
[20:25] | I am now going to expect more from you | 我现在起 对你的期许 |
[20:27] | Than I’ve expected from a med student ever. | 将超过我给过任何医学生的期许 |
[20:32] | Whore. | 贱人 |
[20:34] | And you have to enjoy those nice moments while you can. | 你必须尽可能去享受美好时光 |
[20:38] | This is your group’s cadaver for the semester. | 这学期你们的尸体就是这具了 |
[20:42] | Because around here, | 因为在这里 |
[20:44] | They never last very long. | 美好时光是不会久留的 |
[20:45] | Treat him well. | 好好待他 |
[20:48] | I wonder what this guy’s deal was. | 真好奇这家伙是什么情况 |
[20:51] | Ben Ben. | |
[20:54] | His name was Ben. | 他名字叫Ben |
[21:02] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[21:04] | why are we whispering? | 干嘛这么小声 |
[21:05] | And I got little mad at that Cole kid | Cole惹我生气了 |
[21:07] | I threw a blanket over his head and then sat on him. | 于是我给他套个毯子然后坐他身上了 |
[21:10] | – He doesn’t know it’s me. – What’s your exit strategy? | – 他不知道我是谁 – 那你怎么脱身啊 |
[21:13] | I haven’t really thought that far ahead. | 我没想那么远 |
[21:15] | I got a plan. Todd, can you come here and sit on this? | 我有个办法 Todd 你能过来坐在上面吗 |
[21:18] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[21:21] | Get him. | 按住他 |
[21:23] | So dude or chick? Actually,don’t ruin it. | 男的还是女的啊 算了 别告诉我 |
[21:27] | I’m good either way. | 我怎么都成 |