时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Dr.D,I can’t believe you are actually leaving us. | D医生 真不敢相信你要离开我们 |
[00:04] | You’re like the greatest teacher ever. | 你差不多是史上最佳的老师了 |
[00:06] | Lucy,But you’ll always carry a piece of me with you. | Lucy 我还是会与你同在的 |
[00:10] | I’ll be here and I’ll be here. | 我会在”这儿”和”这儿” |
[00:13] | – My stomach? – Well, I would have touched your heart, | – 我的胃吗 – 我本来想碰你的心的 |
[00:16] | But I did that to another female student, | 但是我上次对一个女学生这么做的时候 |
[00:18] | And it resulted in me having to watch | 结果被逼着看了 |
[00:20] | A 4-hour video called “Boundaries.” | 四个小时的叫做”界限”视频 |
[00:22] | So teacher evaluations are due, | 教师评估的时限快到了 |
[00:24] | And I am going to use gold stars and pony stickers for yours. | 我要为你用上金星星和小马贴纸 |
[00:27] | lucy, that’s sweet, | 真贴心 Lucy |
[00:29] | but I don’t care about those silly evaluations. | 然而我并不在意这些傻逼教师评估 |
[00:32] | yes! Lucy’s in the bag. | 赞 搞定Lucy了 |
[00:34] | But while I went out of my way to connect with these kids, | 但是当我想方设法和这群孩子拉关系的时候 |
[00:37] | Dr. Cox had a different approach. | Cox医生用了截然不同的方法 |
[00:39] | All right then, you gaggle of mini murderers, | 好了 你们这群小杀人犯们 |
[00:41] | I am going to make these evaluations very easy for you. | 我帮你们把教师评估弄简单点吧 |
[00:44] | Here are some adjectives that describe my teaching style– | 这些是用来描述我的教学风格的形容词 |
[00:47] | “Abusive,” “Humiliating,” “Tyrannical” And “Buttery.” | “恶言恶语的” “羞辱人的” “专横的”还有”谄媚” |
[00:51] | Why “Buttery”? | 为什么有”谄媚的” |
[00:52] | Because I don’t care what you write. Moving on. | 因为我不关心你们写些什么 继续 |
[00:55] | It is time for your final practical exam of the quarter– | 期末实践考试时间到了 |
[00:59] | Learning how to draw blood from an actual human being. | 要考的是抽真人的血 |
[01:01] | Sadly, most of you will pass, | 不幸的是大部分人都能通过 |
[01:03] | But there are one or two of you out there | 但是有那么一两个人 |
[01:06] | Who will botch this miserably, | 会可悲的挂掉 |
[01:07] | Proving once and for all that you don’t belong here. | 再一次彻底地证明自己不属于这里 |
[01:10] | And oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[01:12] | it’s like it’s christmas eve, | 简直就像平安夜 |
[01:15] | And one of you is just a big box of failure | 你们其中一个就是一盒”失败” |
[01:18] | Waiting to be unwrapped. | 等着被拆开 |
[01:19] | I want to open ya. I want to open ya so bad, | 我想打开你 超想打开你 |
[01:23] | But no, I’m gonna wait, | 但不行 我要耐心等待 |
[01:26] | Because the waiting makes it so much sweeter. | 因为等待会让整件事更美妙 |
[01:30] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[01:35] | “Your stupidity is so intense, | “你的愚蠢已经强烈到 |
[01:37] | It’s burning me in the face.” | 可以燃烧我的脸了” |
[01:39] | Oh, Dr. Cox is on a tear today. | Cox医生又开撕了 |
[01:41] | – I bet you 5 bucks this kid cries. – Nah, he’s not a crier. | – 赌五块这菜鸟会哭 – 不 他不是个爱哭的人 |
[01:44] | He’s the kind of guy who eats to make the sad go away. | 他是那种化悲愤为食量的人 |
[01:47] | Is it wrong that so much of what bonds us | 这样真的好吗 引起咱俩共鸣的 |
[01:49] | Is sex and other people’s pain? | 只有滚床单和别人的痛苦 |
[01:51] | Don’t forget our hatred of art. | 别忘了我们对艺术的憎恨 |
[01:53] | Oh, yeah, art’s the worst.Here he comes. | 对 艺术最烂了 他过来了 |
[01:58] | I win. | 我赢了 |
[02:00] | But I actually cheated. | 好吧 其实我作弊了 |
[02:02] | I had inside info. | 我有内部消息 |
[02:03] | I slept with that dude during my fatty phase. | 我胖的时候跟那个肥仔睡过 |
[02:23] | Powerful stuff, huh? | 很赞 对吧 |
[02:28] | Six weeks ago, | 六周之前 |
[02:30] | I wrote one word on the board– | 我在黑板上写了一个词 |
[02:33] | “Medicine.” | “医学” |
[02:35] | So what’s the definition? | 那它的定义是什么呢 |
[02:37] | Well, if you believe the silly dictionary, | 如果你相信字典里面的白痴解释 |
[02:40] | It says that “It’s the science of health maintenance | 就是”养生的科学” |
[02:42] | And the prevention of disease.” | 以及”疾病的预防” |
[02:44] | Snore. | 无聊 |
[02:45] | I think we’re all dictionaries. | 我们都是活字典 |
[02:48] | We all edit the user-generated encyclopedias of our hearts. | 我们都在编辑这部自己内心的百科全书 |
[03:05] | Those balloons were supposed to fall at the end of my speech. | 那些气球本该在我演讲完后掉下来的 |
[03:09] | Okay, in front of you are teacher evaluations. | 好吧 放在你们面前的是教师评估 |
[03:12] | Be honest. I’m trying to mold your minds, | 要诚实点 我是在塑造你们的思想 |
[03:14] | Not win some sort of popularity contest. | 不是在赢什么人气比拼 |
[03:17] | Sweet! A coupon for $2 off fro-yo! | 赞 冻酸奶两元优惠券 |
[03:20] | Yeah, and, uh, tell ’em Dr. D. Sent you. | 对了 告诉他们是D医生介绍你们来的 |
[03:23] | You’ll get a little extra whip. | 就会送你加量奶油的 |
[03:27] | Great last class, buddy. | 最后一节课很棒 兄弟 |
[03:29] | It’s your last day. What do you want to do? | 最后一天了 你想干什么 |
[03:31] | I don’t know, turk. I’ve left so many times. | Turk 我也不知道 我走了很多次 |
[03:32] | I’ve come back so many times. Even I’m confused. | 又回来了很多次 我现在很疑惑 |
[03:35] | I think we should just sit this one out, old friend. | 这次我们就别折腾了 老朋友 |
[03:38] | I’m-a need a minute. | 给我一分钟冷静一下 |
[03:40] | Turk, no. | Turk 别这样 |
[03:43] | Oh, hey, Luce, guess what I see. | Luce 猜猜我都见到些什么了 |
[03:45] | – Don’t say it. – I see dead people. | – 别讲出来 – 我看见死人了 |
[03:49] | Yep, 15th time’s the charm. | 没错 嘲笑我十五次还不够是吧 |
[03:53] | Hey, Dr. Cox. I was just practicing for your exam. | Cox医生 我在练习考试内容呢 |
[03:56] | Taking blood is so easy. | 抽血大容易了 |
[03:59] | Dynamite work. But here’s the thing there– | 干得好 但是有一个问题 |
[04:01] | You’re going to have to do this on a person who still has blood | 你要抽一个不仅身上还有血 |
[04:04] | And can feel pain, not like this lump of flesh. | 而且还能感到痛的人的血 而不是这坨肉 |
[04:09] | did you just flick that cadaver’s ear? | 你刚刚是弹了这具尸体的耳朵么 |
[04:11] | Yes. I come down here | 对啊 我来这里的目的是 |
[04:13] | To both increase my hand strength and relax. | 提升手部力量和放松一下 |
[04:15] | Some people go on retreats. I flick the dead. | 有的人休息静养 我喜欢弹死人耳朵 |
[04:20] | Huh. That is so awesome. | 真牛啊 |
[04:23] | The teacher evaluations were in. | 教师评估结果出来了 |
[04:25] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:26] | What’s it say, turk? I can’t look. | 反馈如何 Turk 我不敢看 |
[04:28] | – Dude, you’re number one. – Yes! That’s the part I wanted! | – 兄弟 你是第一名 – 等的就是你这句话 |
[04:31] | This reminds me of when I was | 让我回想起在 |
[04:32] | In my theater camp’s production of “Oliver.” | 我在戏剧夏令营出演”雾都孤儿” |
[04:34] | I still remember my one line. | 我还记得我的那句台词 |
[04:35] | “no, thank you. I don’t like soup.” | “不 谢谢 我不喜欢汤” |
[04:40] | Hey, perry, don’t you want to see where you’re ranked? | Perry 你不想看看你的排名吗 |
[04:43] | I’m quite sure I’m last. I could not care less. | 我肯定是最后一名 我才不在乎 |
[04:45] | Don’t feel bad, perry. Maybe you can go find some solace | 别伤心 Perry 可能你可以在某次健身 |
[04:48] | – In one of your gym workouts. – Maybe. | – 收获一点安慰吧 – 可能吧 |
[04:53] | I don’t know how, but that knocked the wind out of me. | 不知道怎么回事 弹得我都泄气了 |
[05:12] | “Mesmerizing.” “Hilarious.” | “令人着迷的” “令人捧腹的” |
[05:14] | “If you only take one class this year, make it Dr. D.’s. | “如果你今年只上一门课 那就上D医生的课吧 |
[05:17] | It’s the nonstop thrill ride of the quarter.” | 绝对是本年度的绝佳快意之旅” |
[05:21] | You know, Perry, you might | Perry 你真的有必要 |
[05:22] | want To watch a video called “Boundaries,” | 看一个叫”界限”的视频 |
[05:25] | – Especially the section on roughhousing.- Suck it up, Mary Lou. | – 特别是关于打斗的部分 – 一边凉快去吧 Mary Lou |
[05:29] | You cannot get under my skin today, | 你今天可惹不了我 |
[05:31] | Not with reviews like these. | 在这些反馈面前我才不会生气 |
[05:35] | Oh, wrong. Really wrong. | 错 大错特错 |
[05:38] | – And what is this? – What is what? | – 还有 这是啥 – 什么 |
[05:41] | “Needy,” “Desperate,” | “渴望认同” “渴望被爱” |
[05:43] | “Light on medical knowledge, heavy on broadway trivia.” | “轻视医学知识 重视歌舞剧” |
[05:48] | He wrote that I don’t care about teaching | 他说我不注重教学 |
[05:51] | And I just want people to like me. | 我只想别人喜欢我 |
[05:54] | I’m a fool. | 我是一个笨蛋 |
[05:55] | I know. It’s beautiful. | 很棒 对吧 |
[05:57] | God, I wish these things weren’t anonymous. | 真希望这东西不是匿名的 |
[05:59] | I’d like to take this student out and buy him a steak. | 我想请这位仁兄去吃顿牛排晚餐 |
[06:02] | He nailed it. All the best. | 他说的对极了 祝你好运 |
[06:06] | Turk, am I needy? | Turk 我渴望被别人认同吗 |
[06:07] | – No. – Tell me a hundred times. | – 不 – 跟我讲一百遍 |
[06:12] | Thanks for letting me practice on you, Dr. D. | 非常感谢你帮我做抽血练习 D医生 |
[06:14] | I don’t know why I’m having such a hard time with this procedure. | 真不明白为什么我就是过不了这一关 |
[06:17] | How could anybody hate me? I’m literally bleeding for you guys. | 怎么会有人讨厌我 我真的为了你们付出了”心血”啊 |
[06:21] | Ow! That’s a muscle. Aim for the blue lines. | 痛啊 那是肌肉 找蓝色的血管 |
[06:24] | Sorry. I don’t know why can’t I get this. | 不好意思 我怎么就搞不明白呢 |
[06:26] | I used to have a problem with the same thing, | 我也曾经有过这样的问题 |
[06:28] | But then I realized | 后来我才领悟到 |
[06:29] | You just gotta pretend the needle’s your friend. | 你要假装这些针头是你的朋友 |
[06:31] | Be careful, though. I told that to a med student once, | 但是要小心 我这样教过一个学生 |
[06:33] | And he became a heroin addict. | 结果他后来开始给自己注射海洛因了 |
[06:35] | But just pretend the needle’s your buddy | 但还是要假装针头是你的伙伴 |
[06:37] | and you two are doing something you love to do. | 你们两个在一起做你喜欢的事 |
[06:39] | Like roller-skating? | 比如滑旱冰吗 |
[06:41] | I would have said ice dancing, but to each their own. | 我会去冰上舞蹈 但人各有志 |
[06:44] | here goes nothin’. | 管他的 |
[06:48] | I did it! | 我成功啦 |
[06:50] | Dr. D., thanks for always helping me | D医生 十分感谢你帮助我 |
[06:52] | Through the tough stuff. | 渡过难关 |
[06:53] | That’s okay. Maybe you should practice | 没关系 你应该找个学生搭档 |
[06:54] | On, like, a student partner or something, | 什么的来练习一下 |
[06:56] | Preferably someone who can’t feel pain. | 最好是那些不会感到痛的人 |
[06:58] | Ooh, like the incredible hulk. | 就像绿巨人一样 |
[06:59] | The hulk can feel pain, Turk. Also, lasers hurt him. | Turk 绿巨人可以感受疼痛 而且 激光伤到他了 |
[07:03] | Dude, I hope you paged me ’cause you came to your senses | 兄弟 希望你是恢复理智了才呼我过来 |
[07:06] | And realized that we need to do one last eagle. | 明白过来我们还差最后一支”飞鹰舞” |
[07:08] | Eagles are played-out, turk. | “飞鹰舞”已经过时了 Turk |
[07:09] | How dare you. | 过分啊 |
[07:11] | You and I are gonna find the kid that torched me. | 你要和我一起找到那个折磨我的孩子 |
[07:13] | You said you wanted to do something this last week. | 你说最后一周要干点什么的 |
[07:15] | This is gonna be fun. | 会很有趣的 |
[07:18] | We’ll be like the interracial hardy boys. | 我们就像跨种族哈迪男孩 |
[07:25] | Look. A clue– | 看 有线索 |
[07:27] | A piece of old man Peterson’s overalls. | Peterson老头的连体裤的碎布 |
[07:30] | That means he’s the phantom of CAT scan island. | 原来他就是断层扫描仪的幽灵 |
[07:33] | Dad’s gonna be so proud of us, black adopted brother. | 爸爸会为我们骄傲的 收养的黑人哥哥 |
[07:37] | All right, I’m in. | 好吧 我加入 |
[07:38] | But you’re buying me a magnifying glass. | 但是你要给我买个放大镜 |
[07:41] | – I got you a present. – What is it? | – 我给你准备了一份礼物 – 什么 |
[07:43] | I don’t know. It came out of the guy in room 12. | 我也不知道 12房那男的身上出来的 |
[07:45] | That’s sweet. Aw. It’s still warm. | 你真体贴 还是暖的 |
[07:49] | – Oh, god. Here’s sunny. – Who’s sunny? | – 天啊 Sunny来了 – 谁是Sunny |
[07:51] | Sunny is a wicker basket of adorable kittens | Sunny是一篮可爱的小猫咪 |
[07:53] | Sliding down a shimmering rainbow. Head for the hills. | 冲下微微发亮的彩虹 冲向一座大山 |
[07:56] | – Oh, hi, guys! – It’s too late. If she talks to me, shoot me. | – 大家好 – 太晚了 如果她跟我讲话 就杀了我吧 |
[08:00] | Denise, is this Drew? | Denise 这就是Drew |
[08:02] | you said he was handsome, but wow! | 你是说过他很帅 但是 哇 |
[08:05] | What’s happening? | 发生了什么 |
[08:05] | I can’t believe Denise found that special someone. | 难以置信啊 Denise居然找到了真命天子 |
[08:08] | When I first met her, I thought, this woman is | 我第一次遇见她的时候还想 这女人 |
[08:10] | probably going to die alone, but here she is and here you are | 可能要孤独终老了 但是你们在一起了 |
[08:12] | And here I am to ask you guys if you’d like to go | 而我是来邀请你们 |
[08:15] | – On a double date with me and Keyshawn.- I guess. | – 跟我和Keyshawn来一场四人约会 – 可能吧 |
[08:17] | – yes! – We’re not doing that. | – 赞 – 我们不会真的要去吧 |
[08:20] | Of course not. I was gonna say yes, | 当然不去 我只是先答应 |
[08:22] | Then call her at the last minute, tell her I’m sick, | 在最后时刻再打电话放她鸽子 说我病了 |
[08:24] | Then change my cell phone number. Yeah, I owe her that. | 然后就换电话号码 就当是我欠她的吧 |
[08:27] | She is my closest female friend. | 她是我最亲密的女性朋友了 |
[08:31] | Cole, will you please be my blood buddy for Dr. Cox’s exam? | Cole 可以在考试时当我的抽血搭档么 |
[08:34] | Mm, sorry, baby, no can do. | 不 宝贝 我们不约 |
[08:36] | Doc says I got tiny baby veins–something to do | 医生说我的静脉很窄 |
[08:39] | With my moms eating blowfish in the third tri-mo. | 跟我妈怀孕第三期时吃河豚有点关系 |
[08:42] | besides, I’ve seen you take blood before, | 况且 我见识过你的抽血 |
[08:44] | And you suck at it. | 你太渣了 |
[08:46] | Somebody help me! | 救命啊 |
[08:48] | I have a family! | 我上有老下有小啊 |
[08:51] | He’s dealt with worse. | 他遇过更糟糕的 |
[08:53] | He came to this country on a boat made of tires. | 他坐在轮胎造的小船上来美国的 |
[08:56] | okay. | 好吧 |
[08:57] | I guess I am gonna have to break out the big guns. | 看来我要放大招了 |
[09:05] | No blood, no sex. | 不抽血 滚床单没门 |
[09:09] | Turk and I were hard at work | Turk和我在认真想办法 |
[09:11] | Trying to solve the mystery of the feelings hurter. | 解决这个伤人心的坏蛋之谜 |
[09:13] | Now do you see how the r’s in this evaluation form | 现在你看到这个评估表上的”r” |
[09:16] | Are the same as in this test from three months ago? | 跟三个月前的考试的”r”是一样的吧 |
[09:19] | Dude, I totally see it. | 没错 确实是 |
[09:21] | Hello, Barry Friedman. | 你好啊 Barry Friedman |
[09:23] | Hacking into the med school files right now. | 我正黑进医学院的档案系统 |
[09:25] | – You can hack? – No, I have a password.It just sounded cooler. | – 你还是个黑客啊 – 不 我有密码 只是听起来酷点罢了 |
[09:30] | We’re in. | 好了 |
[09:30] | Tell me a story, Turk. | Turk 好好介绍一下他 |
[09:32] | Barry friedman– lives in the east dorms. | Barry Friedman 住在东部宿舍 |
[09:35] | Okay, buckle up, barr. We’re coming for you. | 准备好吧 Barr 我们来了 |
[09:41] | Which way is east? | 哪边是东边 |
[09:46] | So… What’s the plan for tonight? | 所以 我们今晚有什么大计 |
[09:49] | – Drew doesn’t want to go. – Bummer. Rain check? | – Drew不想去 – 真可惜 延期吗 |
[09:53] | Yeah. Definitely. | 当然 |
[09:55] | Yes! Look forward to it. | 我很期待 |
[09:56] | No. Not happening. | 别 不可能的事 |
[10:00] | How beautifully ironic that the queen of sensible slacks | 真是讽刺啊 理智女王 |
[10:03] | is not even wearing the pants in her very own relationship. | 居然不能为自己的恋爱做主 |
[10:06] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[10:07] | Now I saw how fast Drew put the kibosh | Drew居然这么迅速地 |
[10:10] | On that double-dating idea. | 拒绝了四人约会 |
[10:11] | Missy, you realize you’re shoulder-deep | 小姐 你意识到自己正泥足深陷于 |
[10:13] | In that inevitable turf war that defines modern coupledom. | 现代伴侣关系的地盘争夺战中了吧 |
[10:16] | And psst! | 还有 |
[10:18] | he… Is… winning. | 他要赢了 |
[10:21] | and make no mistake about it. | 而且毫不犯错 |
[10:23] | Early victories are ha–huge. | 早期的胜利意义重大啊 |
[10:26] | In our first month dating, Jordan made me give up tomatoes, | 约会的前一个月 Jordan让我放弃吃番茄 |
[10:29] | Speaking to my mother and my ponytail. | 跟我老妈谈话 还有我的马尾辫 |
[10:32] | Honest to god, I can still feel it some mornings. | 说真的 有些早上我还能感觉到它 |
[10:35] | That’s not the way it is with Drew and me. | 我和Drew的关系可不像这样 |
[10:37] | I see your point. Because you are so very different | 我懂你的意思 因为你们太与众不同了 |
[10:40] | from every other couple | 跟其他情侣不一样 |
[10:41] | In the history of doomed relationships. | 特别是在毫无未来的关系上 |
[10:45] | Note to self– they’re different. | 明白 他们不一样 |
[10:51] | I think this is Barry Friedman’s room. | 这里就是Barry Friedman的宿舍了 |
[10:53] | – 23, right? – Turk, I can see the number 23 from here. | – 是二十三吧 – Turk 我从这里都能看到二十三号 |
[10:56] | We don’t need that stupid magnifying glass. | 我们不需要这傻逼放大镜 |
[10:57] | Damn. Why didn’t I get one of those for me? | 可恶 我为什么不拿一个呢 |
[11:00] | You’ve got to be careful when you’re working a mystery… | 在破解谜团时一定要小心为上 |
[11:09] | Dr. Kelso! | Kelso医生 |
[11:13] | Come in or shut the door. | 要不进来 要不关上门 |
[11:16] | You’re lettin’ all the funk out. | 你们在把疯克音乐都放走了 |
[11:18] | Because you might not like what you find… | 因为你可能会不喜欢你发现的东西 |
[11:21] | Hey, I know you were thinking of chinese food tonight, | 我知道你今晚想吃中餐 |
[11:23] | – But I want to do italian. – Okay. | – 但是我想吃意大利菜 – 好吧 |
[11:25] | Great. | 好 |
[11:28] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[11:42] | Especially if what you discover | 特别是你发现自己 |
[11:44] | Is that you’re still totally lost. | 始终处于下风 |
[11:47] | Come on, girl, do it! | 加油 你能行的 |
[11:48] | Make me bleed! | 让我流血吧 |
[11:52] | I can’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[11:53] | I’m never gonna be able to do it. | 我永远都不会抽血 |
[11:55] | There’s my big box of failure. | 这就是我的那盒”失败”吧 |
[11:59] | Aw, santa, you got my letters, you fat bastard. | 圣诞老人 你个死胖子 看来你收到我的信了 |
[12:07] | oh, crap. | 这下惨了 |
[12:15] | Dr. Kelso, why are you here? | Kelso医生 你在这里干什么 |
[12:18] | This is my sex pad. | 这是我的”性爱宫殿” |
[12:20] | And what have you done with Barry Friedman? | 你对Barry Friedman做了什么 |
[12:22] | He dropped out of med school two weeks after it started. | 他开学两个星期就退学了 |
[12:25] | I’ve been using his dorm room as my love nest. | 我一直将他的宿舍当爱巢用 |
[12:29] | I can’t get with a gal | 我在和Enid的床上 |
[12:30] | in the same bed I shared with Enid. | 不能尽情享受鱼水之欢 |
[12:33] | Gives me the softies. | 让我硬不起来啊 |
[12:34] | – Wow, that’s disgusting. – Ugh. Threw up in my mouth a little. | – 太恶心了 – 我有点干呕 |
[12:39] | Well, looks like we hit a dead end. | 我们现在毫无头绪 |
[12:41] | Oh, dear god, newbie. | 天啊 菜鸟 |
[12:42] | Don’t tell me you’re still looking for the visionary | 别告诉我你还在找那个 |
[12:44] | – Who gave you the bad review. – Yes, I am. | – 给你差评的神秘人吗 – 没错 |
[12:46] | I know you don’t give a damn about what students think, | 我知道你不在乎你的学生怎么评价你 |
[12:48] | But I want them to remember me as someone who was nurturing. | 但我想他们记得我是那个培养他们的人 |
[12:51] | So let me get this straight. | 那你说清楚点 |
[12:52] | You’re going to find this kid… Then what? | 你找到这个同学 然后呢 |
[12:56] | – I’m gonna change his mind. – Excellent use of your time. | – 我要改变他的想法 – 真懂得利用你的时间啊 |
[13:01] | Forget him. | 别理他 |
[13:02] | Turk, gather all the students in the lecture hall. | Turk 叫所有学生到演讲厅 |
[13:05] | All of ’em? | 全部吗 |
[13:06] | Just lure them there with something young people like, | 用那些年轻人的玩意引诱他们 |
[13:09] | Like pizza or Rob Schneider. | 披萨 Rob Schneider什么的 |
[13:11] | So pizza? | 那就披萨吧 |
[13:12] | – Sure. – Okay. | – 可以 – 好的 |
[13:14] | Dr. D., | D医生 |
[13:15] | I really need you to be my blood buddy for the exam. | 我非常希望你能成为我的抽血伙伴 |
[13:18] | Lucy, I’m glad that I make you feel comfortable, but– | Lucy 很荣幸你觉得我可以帮到你 但是 |
[13:21] | If you could just help me get through this one, | 如果你这次帮我 |
[13:22] | I know next time I can do it on my own. | 下次我就能行 |
[13:24] | It’s just that I’m working a case right now. | 我手头上还有个病症 |
[13:26] | A-and I’m this close to crackin’ this mother wide open. | 我很快就能让哪位妈妈脱离苦海了 |
[13:31] | okay, I know dr. D. can’t resist my puppy dog look. | 我知道D医生无法阻挡我的可怜样 |
[13:34] | oh, crap! She’s puppy dogging me. | 可恶 她又出动可怜样了 |
[13:37] | Be strong. | 坚强点 |
[13:39] | I will do whatever it is that what you want me to. | 我会竭我所能去帮你的 |
[13:42] | Thank you. | 万分感谢 |
[13:48] | We’re going to dinner with Sunny and Keyshawn. | 我们必须去跟Sunny和Kayshawn吃晚餐 |
[13:49] | – I thought you didn’t want to go. – Well, now I do. | – 还以为你不想去呢 – 我想去 |
[13:52] | Wear your black shirt and dial the hair gel back. | 穿上你的黑衬衫 用少点发胶 |
[13:54] | You’re not doing the weather on channel 7. | 你又不是在第七台做天气预报的 |
[13:59] | So who gave dr. Dorian | 是谁给Dorian医生 |
[14:01] | A negative review? | 差评的 |
[14:06] | Many of you had motives. | 你们很多人都有动机 |
[14:07] | Mary, there was the unfortunate incident | Mary 我把你叫做”Mark”只是 |
[14:12] | But now I’m a major supporter of your softball team, | 然而我现在是你垒球队的忠实粉丝 |
[14:15] | So we worked that out. | 所以 我们没结下梁子 |
[14:17] | Jeremy, of course I suspected you. | Jeremy 我当然怀疑过你 |
[14:20] | You take a little too long to laugh at my jokes. | 你对我的笑话反应时间长过头了 |
[14:23] | But I forgot to account for your interpreter. | 但是我忘了考虑你的翻译了 |
[14:27] | I apologize | 抱歉了 |
[14:28] | For not giving you a proper hearing. | 没有给你一个认真”聆听”的机会 |
[14:32] | Thank you, Jeremy. | 谢谢你 Jeremy |
[14:34] | Dr. Turk and I are going to keep you in here all day | 你们一天都会被我和Turk医生留在这 |
[14:38] | Until whomever gave me the negative review | 除非那个给我差评的人 |
[14:41] | Steps forward. | 肯自动站出来承认 |
[14:42] | Who amongst you has the courage to step forward and say, | 你们谁有种就站出来承认啊 |
[14:46] | “Hey, I am the coward!” | “我就是那个懦夫” |
[14:50] | Oh, dear lord, newbie. | 我的上帝啊 菜鸟 |
[14:53] | It was me. | 你的差评是我写的 |
[14:56] | Perry Perry? | |
[15:05] | Hey, why would you do that to me? | 为什么你要这样对我 |
[15:06] | Because, as always, pushing your buttons amuses me. | 因为 一如既往地 你崩盘我开心 |
[15:09] | And I know you don’t think | 况且我心知肚明 |
[15:10] | I have anything left to teach you, | 你觉得我已经倾囊相授了 |
[15:11] | But maybe I wanted you to see | 但是我可能想让你知道 |
[15:14] | just how ridiculous you truly are, | 你现在有多荒唐 |
[15:15] | constantly chasing their approval. | 一味追求他们的认可 |
[15:18] | Sorry to interrupt, Dr. Dorian. I just wanted to make sure | 抱歉打扰了 Dorian医生 我想确定下 |
[15:20] | – You were still gonna be my blood buddy. – I’ll be there. | – 你还是我的抽血搭档吧 – 我会准时到的 |
[15:24] | What? | 干嘛 |
[15:25] | You can’t even help yourself, can ya? | 你忍都忍不住 对吧 |
[15:28] | Dorian, in order for these kids to really learn, | Dorian 要想这帮学生真正学到东西 |
[15:31] | Sooner or later you gotta let go of their hands. | 总有一天你要学会放手 |
[15:33] | So I’m supposed to be like you and just rule by fear? | 那我应该像你那样实施”恐怖统治”吗 |
[15:37] | Perry, they hate you. | Perry 他们恨你 |
[15:39] | Yes, they do, and sure, I could be a little bit kinder. | 确实 我也可以友好一点 |
[15:43] | But that’s not going to happen, and here’s why– | 但这是不可能的 原因很简单 |
[15:45] | We’re creating doctors, not kindergarteners. | 我们在培养医生 不是在带幼儿园小朋友 |
[15:48] | They need me. | 他们需要我 |
[15:50] | Do they? | 真的吗 |
[15:52] | Because I don’t ever remember | 因为我并没有 |
[15:54] | Holding your smooth little doll hand, | 握着你那双光滑的洋娃娃手 |
[15:55] | And you turned out to be not too horrible a doctor. | 你也成为了一个还不错的医生 |
[16:03] | So I’m here | 我来了 |
[16:05] | For our ridiculous couples date. | 参加这个脑残的四人约会 |
[16:08] | – Where are they? – They’re at the bar. | – 他们在哪 – 他们在吧台那边 |
[16:10] | I told them they couldn’t sit with us. | 我告诉他们不能跟我们坐在一起 |
[16:14] | Okay, let’s sneak out the back and go play air hockey. | 我们溜到后面去玩桌上冰球吧 |
[16:16] | Why did you make me come here? | 那你要我来干嘛 |
[16:18] | So I could win, which I did. Look, I had to do something. | 我要赢 而且我也得偿所愿 我一定要做点什么 |
[16:22] | You were trying to make a power play. | 你在玩高压攻势 |
[16:23] | No, I just didn’t want to go on some stupid double date. | 我没有 我只是不想来这个傻逼四人约会罢了 |
[16:26] | So far, this has just been a hookup thing. | 到现在为止 我们现在只是炮友关系 |
[16:28] | Why are you acting like we’re in some big serious relationship? | 为什么还要表现的像热恋中的正式情侣一样 |
[16:32] | I mean, don’t get me wrong. Not that I’m against it. | 别想多 我不是反对这件事 |
[16:33] | Normally by now I would’ve sabotage this by… | 通常到这个阶段我已经搞砸了我们的关系 |
[16:36] | I don’t know, getting hammered at thanksgiving | 比如在感恩节烂醉如泥 |
[16:38] | And making out with one of your aunts, and I haven’t done that. | 还跟你其中一个阿姨鬼混 但是我一样都还没染指 |
[16:40] | And I think that’s good. I feel like I’m growing. | 这是好事 我好像变得成熟了 |
[16:45] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[16:47] | I’m into it if you are. | 如果你愿意的话 我也愿意正式化 |
[16:49] | Do you wanna talk about us being in a relationship? | 你想谈谈我们的关系吗 |
[16:54] | I have news for you. We’re in a relationship. | 有件事想告诉你 我们已经是正式恋爱了 |
[16:57] | – What? – Yeah, I decided, like, a month ago. I didn’t tell you? | – 什么 – 对啊 我一个月前决定的 我没跟你讲么 |
[17:07] | damn it. I actually like you. | 可恶 我还是喜欢你的 |
[17:12] | Y-you stole from me? | 你偷我的钱 |
[17:14] | Going to steal. Big difference. | 想偷 很大区别 |
[17:18] | come on, Dr. D. | 快来啊 D医生 |
[17:21] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[17:22] | Done! | 搞定 |
[17:23] | That vein didn’t stand a chance. I owned that bitch! | 这根静脉完全无力抵抗 我搞定它了 |
[17:27] | As much as it pains me to admit it, | 尽管我很不想承认 |
[17:29] | That bitch is indeed yours. Well done. | 但是你确定搞定它了 干得不错 |
[17:32] | jingle bells, you’re next. | 铃儿响叮当 到你了 |
[17:34] | Great. Yes. | 很好 |
[17:36] | Let me just pop up front, | 让我走上前来 |
[17:40] | And I will take some blood. | 我就能抽点小血 |
[17:44] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[17:46] | Stalling until dr. Dorian gets here. | 为Dorian医生的到来拖延时间 |
[17:49] | He’s on his way. | 他快到了 |
[17:50] | And when he gets here, | 他来到之后 |
[17:52] | I am going to drain his main vein. | 我要抽他大静脉的血 |
[17:59] | You have five minutes. | 给你五分钟 |
[18:02] | – So we are in a relationship? – Yeah. | – 我们已经是正式情侣了 – 没错 |
[18:04] | Are there any other decisions | 还有其他你下的决定 |
[18:06] | that you made that I need to know about? | 是我需要知道的吗 |
[18:07] | – I mean, are we exclusive? – You are. | – 我们是专一的吗 – 你得专一 |
[18:10] | But don’t worry. We’ll go over all the rules later. | 别担心 以后再慢慢理顺规则 |
[18:14] | Hey, guys. | 你们好啊 |
[18:15] | This is Keyshawn. He’s the bomb. | 这就是Keyshawn 他就是大帅哥 |
[18:18] | That’s great. You order drinks. I’m gonna go hit the head. | 真棒 你们下单 我去上厕所 |
[18:22] | What should we order for her? | 我们要帮她点什么啊 |
[18:25] | Yeah, she’s not coming back. | 她可不会回来了 |
[18:28] | No problem. Uh, it just means more Drew time. | 没问题 留给你的时间更多了 |
[18:32] | being there for someone is never easy. | 支持陪伴一个人是很难的 |
[18:35] | You don’t want to let down the people you care about. | 你不想让你关心的人失望 |
[18:37] | Time’s up. | 时间到 |
[18:38] | Do it now or fail. | 要不现在抽要不挂科 |
[18:40] | But… I don’t have a partner. | 但是 我没有抽血搭档 |
[18:43] | Yeah, you do. | 不 你有 |
[18:47] | Just remember, you’re terrified of me. | 记好了 你很害怕我 |
[18:49] | I am. | 确实 |
[18:50] | Go ahead. | 上吧 |
[18:54] | But sometimes being there for someone | 但有时候支持某人 |
[18:58] | Means not being there at all. | 反而意味着不在那个人身边 |
[19:03] | the needle is my friend. | 针头是我的挚友 |
[19:05] | The needle is my friend. | 针头是我的挚友 |
[19:20] | I did it. I actually did it. | 我做到了 我成功了 |
[19:25] | You most certainly did. And the good news is | 你确实成功了 有个好消息 |
[19:27] | That med school gets a lot easier after this. | 跨过这道坎一切都顺利了 |
[19:30] | – Really? – No. | – 真的吗 – 不是 |
[19:32] | No. | 当然不是 |
[19:35] | Oh, hey, thanks a lot for not showing up. | 你好 感谢你不出现 |
[19:37] | By the way, I did it all on my own, | 还有 我自己完全搞得定 |
[19:39] | – And I didn’t need you after all. – That’s good, isn’t it? | – 看来我根本不需要你就行 – 这很好 不是吗 |
[19:47] | Lucy Lucy? | |
[19:50] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[19:55] | Well, this is it. I can’t believe you. | 一切都结束了 真不敢相信 |
[19:57] | I can’t believe you don’t want to do one last eagle. | 你居然不想跳最后一次”飞鹰舞” |
[20:00] | This could be our last eagle before our next last eagle. | 这可能我们最后一支”飞鹰舞”之前的最后一支了 |
[20:02] | Turk, gather the students. | Turk 叫学生们过来 |
[20:04] | All right, but they’re not gonna fall for Rob Schneider again. | 好吧 但他们不会再被Rob Schneider吸引了 |
[20:06] | Then pull out the big guns. | 那就要出大招啊 |
[20:08] | Tell them it’s the cast of “Twilight.” | 告诉他们<暮光之城>的演员来了 |
[20:09] | – Kids love sexy vampires. – I’m on it. | – 小屁孩喜欢性感吸血鬼 – 收到 |
[20:13] | The cast of “Twilight’s” In the quad! | <暮光之城>的演员们来啦 |
[20:15] | The cast of “Twilight’s” In the quad! | <暮光之城>的演员们来啦 |
[20:18] | J.D., are we really doing this? | JD 我们真的要这么干吗 |
[20:19] | Yes, turk. It’s time to finally realize the dream. | 没错 Turk 梦想成真的时刻到了 |
[20:22] | Super eagle! | 超级飞鹰 |
[20:24] | eagle! | 飞鹰 |
[20:30] | Oh, look who it is! | 看这是谁 |
[20:32] | Oh, dear god. | 我的天啊 |
[20:35] | God, that is ridiculous. | 天啊 好喝到离谱啊 |
[20:37] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[20:38] | That is my prescription fiber drink with rum. | 是我的特别处方高纤维朗姆酒饮料 |
[20:41] | I love that! | 我喜欢这个 |
[20:42] | Ay, you got any of those wiener pills? | 你有没有什么壮阳药 |
[20:47] | Who do you think you’re talking to, son? | 小子 你以为你在跟谁讲话啊 |
[20:49] | I’ll give you one for 10 bucks. | 十块一颗 |
[20:52] | – You got change for a 20? – Nope. | – 二十块有零钱找吗 – 没有 |
[20:54] | We’ll drop a couple of these bad boys | 只需要几粒这种”坏小子” |
[20:56] | And go trolling for ladies at the airport bar. | 机场酒吧的小妞就没办法逃出我们的手掌心了 |
[21:00] | Will you be my grandpa? | 我想当你的孙子 |
[21:02] | Why, sure, little man. | 没问题 小朋友 |
[21:04] | Sure. | 没问题 |