时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | I finally figured out | 我终于找到了 |
[00:02] | The key to getting everything done at medical school | 搞定医学院所有麻烦的办法 |
[00:04] | Do a bunch of things at once and never sleep. | 那就是不睡觉然后不停地做事 |
[00:07] | Hey, dad. Don’t have a lot of time for our daily update, | 嘿 爸 没时间一件件和你汇报了 |
[00:10] | But here goes school’s hard, dorm’s gross, | 这么说吧 课程很难 寝室很差 |
[00:13] | Not really dating, but I am having my lady needs | 没和谁约会 不过我的生理需要 |
[00:16] | Tended to by a handsome young stallion. | 一直有位帅哥帮忙解决着 |
[00:20] | Wow. Just remembered who I’m talking to. | 哇哦 忘了电话那头是您了 |
[00:22] | Sorry, dad. But since it’s out there, | 抱歉 爸 不过既然说到这了 |
[00:24] | Hot damn, I am in the middle | 该死的 我现在确实 |
[00:26] | Of a real sexual awakening right now. | 性欲旺盛着呢 |
[00:30] | Yeah, that’s about enough for me today, too. | 我觉得也聊得差不多了 |
[00:32] | Talk to you tomorrow. | 明天聊 |
[00:34] | Baby, what’s up? It’s 5:30. | 宝贝儿 干嘛呢 才5点30 |
[00:36] | I have 9,000 things to do. Go back to sleep. | 我有成堆的事情要做 你接着睡吧 |
[00:38] | Girl, once you wake up the troops, | 姑娘 你唤醒了我的士兵 |
[00:40] | You gotta storm the beach. | 你就要把事情做全套 |
[00:42] | You know what? You are actually on my “To-do” List. | 你猜怎么着 你还的确是我的”待做”事项之一啊 |
[00:52] | The iliohypogastric and ilioinguinal nerves | 髂下腹的和髂腹股沟的神经 |
[00:54] | Innervate the groin region. | 支配着腹股沟 |
[00:56] | God, I’m great at study walking. | 天啊 我真是边走边学的好料子 |
[00:59] | Oh, good. Dr. Turk. | 噢 太棒了 Turk医生 |
[01:01] | I scanned those slides for your lung lecture. | 我看了你肺部演讲的幻灯片 |
[01:03] | I e-mailed them to you. Did you get a chance to check ’em? | 我用邮件发给你了 你看见没呢 |
[01:05] | He’s gone, Lucy. He’s gone. | 他走了 Lucy 他走了 |
[01:08] | Yesterday was dr. Dorian’s last day. | 昨天是Dorian医生在职最后一天 |
[01:10] | Dr. Turk was taking it pretty hard. | Turk医生对此事很是悲痛 |
[01:20] | He done gone to zion. | 他去了天堂 |
[01:24] | What? | 你说什么 |
[01:26] | Hey, Turk. | 嘿 Turk |
[01:28] | Okay, this is why pregnancy sucks. | 要不怎么说怀孕烦人呢 |
[01:30] | Your stupid name took my head right to “Turkey,” Because I | 你那傻名字让我想到了”火鸡”(Turkey) |
[01:32] | Have been craving the hell out of thanksgiving food all week. | 因为整周我盼感恩节食物都盼疯了 |
[01:34] | This morning I actually pounded a jar of cranberry sauce | 今早我打碎了一罐蔓越橘酱 |
[01:37] | And me dry stuffing. | 就那么干吃 |
[01:38] | It was like a holiday, only much, | 像过节一样的 不过 |
[01:40] | – much sadder. – You want to talk about sad– | – 伤感一些 – 你伤感 |
[01:42] | I spent the whole morning moping around ’cause J.D. Wasn’t here. | 我整天早上都在郁闷J.D不在了 |
[01:45] | It took me about an hour to get out of it. | 我花了一个小时才缓过来 |
[01:47] | Oh, he said to say he misses you. | 噢 他说他想你了 |
[01:50] | He did? | 他说的 |
[01:51] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[01:56] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 |
[01:58] | He reacted the same way when he got your muffin basket. | 他收到你的松饼篮时也这反应 |
[02:01] | Look, Turk, I know that you’re hurting, but you’re gonna find | 听着 Turk 我知道你难过 不过你会找到 |
[02:03] | Someone else here to ride the eagle with. | 其他人和你玩飞鹰游戏的 |
[02:04] | Elliot, you don’t ride the eagle. You eagle. | Elliot 飞鹰不是玩的 飞鹰飞 |
[02:07] | You choose “Toe or thumb?” You join “Fight club with pillows.” | 你选择”脚趾或手指” 你加入”枕击俱乐部” |
[02:10] | You and J.D. Had a pillow fight club? | 你和J.D还有枕击俱乐部呢 |
[02:12] | The first rule of pillow fight club,you don’t talk | 枕击俱乐部部规第一条 不许谈论 |
[02:13] | – Yeah, I get it. – No, I don’t think you do. Elliot. | – 行 我懂了 – 不 你不懂 Elliot |
[02:15] | – Elliot, please don’t say anything. Hey, Turkleton. | – Elliot 求你别往外说 – 嘿 Turkleton |
[02:18] | I know what it’s like to lose a friend. | 我知道是去挚友是什么感觉 |
[02:20] | I lost my good buddy Steve back in Korea. | 我在朝鲜失去了我的好哥们Steve |
[02:22] | – Sir, that was a horrible war. Yes, it was, but I’m talking about | – 先生 那场战争很残酷 – 是的 但我说的是 |
[02:26] | A family trip we took to the ’88 Olympics. | 我们家88年奥运会去旅行的事 |
[02:28] | I suggested a wife swap to Steve, | 我和Steve建议说我们换妻 |
[02:31] | And things got pretty weird. | 然后事情变得很诡异 |
[02:33] | Yes, it was an amazing night, | 是的 那是个美好的夜晚 |
[02:36] | But was it worth it to lose a good friend over? | 但是真的值得永远失去一位朋友么 |
[02:40] | Probably. | 可能吧 |
[02:44] | Great effort in the sack last night. | 昨晚床上表现不错啊 |
[02:46] | Just remember, when I say, “I hate you. Don’t touch me,” | 记住 当我说”我恨你 别碰我”时 |
[02:48] | It’s not about you. It’s about all men. | 不是针对你 是针对所有男性的 |
[02:50] | Cool. Crap, I’m a be late for class. | 酷 糟了 我上课要迟到了 |
[02:52] | Drew, wait. There’s something I have to tell you– | Drew 等下 我还有话要说 |
[02:56] | I’m late, too. | 我也迟了 |
[02:58] | You missed your | 你是说你的 |
[02:59] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[03:02] | Oh, my god. | 噢 我的天 |
[03:06] | I’m kidding. Your face looks so dumb right now. | 我逗你呢 你的表情看上去傻透了 |
[03:08] | – Why would you do that to me? – I’m bored. | – 你为什么要这么做 – 无聊么 |
[03:11] | You’re lucky I vibe on crazy. | 你真该庆幸我喜欢你这样 |
[03:13] | – I hate you. Don’t touch me. – Fair enough. | – 我恨你 别碰我 – 好的 |
[03:19] | Now that today we will looking at patients with pancreatic disorders. | 今天要面对的是患有胰腺病变的病人 |
[03:22] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[03:24] | Hey, Drew. Glad you could make it. | 嘿 Drew 还以为你不来了呢 |
[03:26] | Sorry I’m late. You should be sorry | 抱歉我迟到了 你应该抱歉的 |
[03:28] | as I’m giving all of you murderers | 鉴于今天我赏光允许你们 |
[03:30] | The honor of shadowing me today. There is no penalty forthcoming, | 这帮杀手尾随我 虽然没什么惩罚措施 |
[03:33] | However, as it is an optional exercise. | 但是 因为这是选修练习 |
[03:35] | Optional? Hey, man, I gotta cruise. | 选修 嘿 哥们 我得走了 |
[03:38] | Bunch of crap to do. You cool here? | 一堆事要忙呢 你 没问题吧 |
[03:39] | Now just a second. You’re leaving? | 等一下 你要走 |
[03:42] | Well, what the heck am I supposed to do? | 那我可怎么办啊 |
[03:43] | How will the hospital get by, for god sake? | 这所医院怎么存活下去啊 天啊 |
[03:46] | Shut it down. | 关掉 |
[03:48] | Everyone, shut it down. It’s over. | 大伙 统统都关掉 结束了 |
[03:50] | – Stop saving lives. – Man, you crack me up. | – 别治病救人了 – 哥们 你太搞笑了 |
[03:57] | Uh, but for reals, I gotta split. | 呃 不过真的 我真得走 |
[03:58] | I met this old cat upstairs | 我在楼上遇见个老太婆 |
[03:59] | Who’s got really painful glaucoma. | 得了非常严重的青光眼 |
[04:01] | Translation crazy-ass government product. | 翻译下 政府买单的靓臀 |
[04:06] | yeah, we’ll probably hang out, | 嗯 我俩打算出去玩玩 |
[04:06] | Maybe watch some “Benson” Reruns. | 也许再看看 |
[04:08] | You know what I’m saying? Yeah, you know what I’m saying. | 你懂我说意思吧 嗯 你懂的 |
[04:13] | Number one, remind me again why I can’t kill him. | 第一名 提醒我下为什么我不能杀了他 |
[04:16] | – His daddy built the hospital. – Fair enough. | – 这医院是他爸出钱盖的 – 说得对 |
[04:19] | All of you remain where you are for a moment. | 你们先原地呆一会儿 |
[04:21] | I’m going to punch through a wall. | 我要去砸墙 |
[04:26] | Maureen, I e-mailed you | Maureen 我把你未婚的照片 |
[04:27] | Your bachelorette pictures this morning. | 用邮件发给你了 |
[04:29] | I would have put them in the regular mail, | 我想寄普通邮件来着 |
[04:30] | But I think we could get arrested. | 但我怕那些照片会惹麻烦 |
[04:32] | Okay, class, I want to thank Ms.Bennett | 好了 同学们 我想感谢Bennett女士 |
[04:34] | – For her help on this presentation. – Thank you! | – 感谢她帮我弄幻灯片 – 谢谢你 |
[04:37] | Not really a stand and wave moment. Here we go. | 这不是需要挥手致意的场合 开始了 |
[04:41] | What do you mean they’re not the bachelorette photos? | 你说那不是你的未婚照片 怎么回事 |
[04:43] | All right, people, we’ll start | 好了 同学们 我们将从 |
[04:44] | With advanced mesothelioma of the lung. | 肺部的间皮瘤开始学习 |
[04:51] | – Now that’s not a lung. – Dr. Turk, please | – 这可不是肺啊 – Turk医生 听我解释 |
[04:53] | No, Lucy, I think this could be what we call a teachable moment. | 不 Lucy 这是个很好的受教时刻 |
[04:57] | Next up should be | 下一张应该是 |
[04:59] | Pulmonary fibrosis. | 肺纤维化 |
[05:02] | That ain’t pulmonary fibrosis. | 这可不是肺纤维化 |
[05:04] | That’s a woman nibbling on some panties. | 是一个女人在咬内裤 |
[05:06] | Looks like the night took a dark turn, people. | 看来某人玩砸了啊 伙计们 |
[05:10] | Let’s see what’s next. Oh, she’s back! | 看看下一张 噢 她满血复活了 |
[05:13] | Back in action! | 杀回战场 |
[05:17] | You can’t do stuff like that to strangers, woman. | 你不能对陌生人那么干呐 姑娘 |
[05:19] | – It’s not right. – I Know. I’m sorry. | – 不合适啊 – 我知道 对不起 |
[05:22] | He’s a human being, Lucy. | 他可是个人啊 Lucy |
[05:23] | He got 9 bucks, okay? I made it rain. Move on. | 他收钱的 好吗 我搞定的 别纠结了 |
[05:48] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[05:48] | It was a rough surgery.I don’t think the guy’s gonna make it. | 手术挺艰苦的 我觉得病人希望不大 |
[05:52] | Oh, that stinks. | 噢 糟透了 |
[05:53] | Yeah. This is when I really miss J.D. | 嗯 这时候我就特别想念J.D |
[05:56] | You know, at work, he’d see me like this | 你懂吗 上班时 他看见我这样 |
[05:59] | And then try and pick me up. | 就会试着开导我 |
[06:00] | Then I’d point to that doctor over there and I’d say, | 然后我就指着那边的医生说 |
[06:03] | – “Who does that look like to you?” And he’d say – Who? | -“你看她长得像谁” 他会说 – 谁呀 |
[06:07] | A japanese Laura Dern. How do you not see that? | 像日本版的劳拉 邓恩 你怎么能看不出来呢 |
[06:10] | I can’t believe you get to see J.D. Naked. | 你根本不配看见J.D的裸体 |
[06:13] | That was weird. | 话说重了 |
[06:14] | That’s okay. That’s okay, Turk. | 没事的 没事的 Turk |
[06:18] | I can do this with you. See that nurse over there? | 我也会的 你看那边的那个护士 |
[06:21] | She looks like a mexican Carrie Scott. | 她看着好像墨西哥版的Carrie Scott |
[06:23] | Who? | 谁 |
[06:24] | Childhood friend. | 儿时的一个朋友 |
[06:25] | Yeah, she, uh, joined a cult and disappeared when she was 16. | 嗯 她 16那年入了个邪教然后消失了 |
[06:28] | Oh, my god. That could actually be her if she got really tan. | 噢 天啊 如果她美黑下的话真是一模一样 |
[06:32] | Carrie Carrie scott Carrie! Carrie scott! | |
[06:34] | No, not her. | 不 不是她 |
[06:36] | Police are right. She’s probably dead. | 警察说得对 她可能已经死了 |
[06:37] | – What were we talking about? – I don’t remember. | – 刚才说什么来着 – 我不记得了 |
[06:41] | This morning was such a disaster. | 今天早上真是场灾难 |
[06:43] | Maybe my problem is that I’ve been trying to do too much. | 也许我问题出在我想做的事情太多 |
[06:46] | Mm, I decided to do some optional shadowing of dr. Cox | 我决定选择性地尾随Cox医生 |
[06:48] | To get my mind off it. Dr. Cox, may I ask you a question? | 来忘掉这些不快 Cox医生 能问你个问题吗 |
[06:52] | Do you see that shadow? | 看见那个影子没 |
[06:54] | Over there? Do you see how it’s just quietly standing | 在那边 看见她是怎样安静的 |
[06:56] | Against the wall, not asking nane questions | 倚墙而立 而且不会提出 |
[06:59] | That make me crave the sweet taste a hollow point bullet? | 任何让我想要一枪爆头的问题没 |
[07:02] | That’s you,a dumb, quiet shadow. | 你就该这样 做个又傻又安静的影子 |
[07:05] | – Act like it. – You know why you should ignore him? | – 学着点 – 你知道为什么应该无视他么 |
[07:08] | Let’s just forget for a second | 咱们先假装不知道 |
[07:09] | That you sprained your wrist punching a wall. | 你用手砸墙时弄伤了手腕 |
[07:11] | Oh, I can explain that. I hate someone. | 噢 我可以解释 我当时被个讨厌鬼搞得心烦意乱 |
[07:13] | Miss Simons’ platelets are low, | Simons女士的血小板数有点低 |
[07:15] | So I don’t really think heparin’s a good idea. | 给她用肝磷脂不太合适吧 |
[07:17] | I’d never met dr. Reid, but she seemed incredible. | 我没见过Reid医生 不过她帅呆了 |
[07:20] | She went toe to toe with dr. Cox. | 她敢和Cox医生正面交锋 |
[07:22] | But the bottom line is, I admitted her, so she’s mine. | 但底线是 我收治的她 她是我的 |
[07:24] | Fair enough. She’s yours. | 说得好 她归你了 |
[07:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:29] | She was amazing with her patients | 她对待病人也超棒的 |
[07:31] | You’re gonna be just fine, Kate. We’ll get the blood work back | 你会没事的 Kate 等你血检结果出来后 |
[07:34] | And then run a simple test called a bronchoscopy. | 再做个简单的支气管镜检查 |
[07:36] | She was a loving wife | 她还是位贤妻 |
[07:38] | J.D., what’s wrong? | J.D 怎么了 |
[07:40] | Yes, sweetie, Turk misses you, too. | 是的 宝贝儿 Turk也想你 |
[07:43] | What? | 什么 |
[07:44] | I don’t ,he’s wearing scrubs. | 我不 他穿着手术服 |
[07:47] | His green ones. | 就绿色那套 |
[07:48] | And she did it all while being pregnant. | 而且她怀着孕也丝毫不受影响 |
[07:51] | Can you hand me that bedpan? Thank you. | 能把那个便盆递给我吗 谢谢 |
[07:55] | Oh, yeah. Much better. Take that. Who are you | 噢 好多了 接着 你是谁啊 |
[07:59] | And why are you following me around and staring at me? | 你干嘛整天跟着我还盯着我看 |
[08:01] | – I’m Lucy. I’m a med student. – Be cool, Lucy. Be cool. | – 我叫Lucy 我是医学生 – 淡定点 Lucy 淡定 |
[08:04] | And I just have to say, you have the spirit of a noble warrior, | 我只是想说 你就像个圣斗士一样的 |
[08:07] | Which is not to say that you’re not incredibly feminine, | 不是说你没有女人味的意思 |
[08:10] | Because clearly you are. | 因为你很有 |
[08:12] | I mean, you’re, like, stupid, frickin’ pregnant, | 我是说 你简直 疯狂的怀着孕 |
[08:14] | But also so skinny. | 还那么苗条 |
[08:16] | I mean, come on. You’re like a snake that ate a tiny horse. | 直说了 你简直就像吞了匹小马的蛇 |
[08:20] | my point is, I’d like to get to know you better. | 我是说 我想多了解了解你 |
[08:23] | – Oh, so you’re crazy. Oh, yeah. | – 噢 你是疯癫的那种 – 嗯 是的 |
[08:26] | Oh, that’s cool. I’m Dr. Elliot reid. See you later. | 噢 好的 我是Elliot Reid医生 再见 |
[08:28] | Who’s got food? Mama needs a refill! I’m dying here! | 谁有吃的 妈咪需要能量 要饿死了 |
[08:31] | All right, class, we’re | 好了 同学们 我们 |
[08:32] | looking for evidence of disease or abnormality. | 要找的是病灶或者是异变的证据 |
[08:34] | Hey, dr. T. I heard one time they opened up a dude’s stomach, | 嘿 T医生 我听说有一次在某个家伙的胃里 |
[08:37] | And there was a finger inside of it. | 发现了一根手指 |
[08:39] | I mean, think about it. You’re in a lab, | 我是说 想想吧 你在实验室里 |
[08:40] | You’re a little buzzed, everything’s cool. | 正无聊着呢 一切都正常 |
[08:42] | Then all of a sudden your dead guy’s flipping you the bird | 然后突然之间死去的病人拿着 |
[08:44] | With another dude’s finger. I mean, what?! | 另一个人的手指冲你竖中指 搞什么 |
[08:48] | Denise, could you please handle this? I’ve had a really bad day. | Denise 你解决一下好吗 我今天过得很糟 |
[08:50] | I’d love to. | 乐意之至 |
[08:52] | So, You and me? | 那么 你和我 |
[08:55] | We’re gonna have a stupid jar. | 咱们来弄个傻话罐子 |
[08:57] | Every time you say something stupid, | 每次你犯傻 说傻话 |
[08:59] | We’re gonna put a nickel in that jar. | 我们就放个硬币进去 |
[09:01] | And when that jar gets nice and full, | 这样等罐子满了那天 |
[09:03] | We’re gonna take it and beat you with it. | 就用那个罐子砸你 |
[09:06] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[09:07] | Dude. | 伙计 |
[09:09] | How much fun is she in the sack? | 她床上功夫如何啊 |
[09:10] | More scary than fun. | 发狠的时候比较多 |
[09:12] | Look, Cole, you gotta dial it down a bit. | 听着 Cole 你最好消停点 |
[09:14] | School newspaper’s coming out next week, | 下周的新一期校报上 |
[09:15] | And they’re publishing class rankings. | 会公布班级排名的 |
[09:17] | I thought you were already number one. | 反正你已经是第一名了不是吗 |
[09:18] | That’s just with dr. Cox. These are the real rankings. | 那是在Cox医生那里 总体排名是很正经的 |
[09:21] | Everything counts,grades, participation, grunt work. | 什么都算在内的 成绩 参与度 体力劳动 |
[09:24] | – Everyone sees. – Really? | – 人人都能看见的 – 真的吗 |
[09:25] | It’s all good. | 没问题的 |
[09:27] | I don’t mind if people know my rank. | 大家知道我的排名又怎么样 |
[09:30] | Okay, it’s like going to the gym. | 就好像去体育馆一样 |
[09:31] | When you blast it as hard as I do, you want people to notice. | 你像我一样猛攻的时候 你希望人们注意你 |
[09:34] | – How much you think I bench? – I don’t know, like | – 你觉得我是几号替补 – 我不知道 |
[09:36] | I don’t bench. I do high intensity reps. I’m toned as balls. | 我不是替补 我是高强度代表 我厉害极了 |
[09:39] | What’s with the lame writing on your ass? | 你屁股上的字怎么回事 |
[09:41] | Is it like a surgeon thing? | 是外科医特有的吗 |
[09:42] | No, it’s for pork chop day, an old tradition for me and J.D. | 不 是为了猪排日 我和J.D之间的老传统 |
[09:46] | We made special pants. | 我们有特制的服装 |
[09:47] | His said “Pork” On the back. | 他的在背上写着”猪” |
[09:49] | That’s actually why he had that little sexual harassment thingy. | 说他有性骚扰的倾向也是因为这个 |
[09:53] | There’s only one left. Do you mind? | 就剩一块了 你介意吗 |
[09:54] | No, that’s all you. I don’t even like pork chops. | 不 你吃吧 我不喜欢猪排的 |
[09:56] | – Hey, look. There’s J.D. – Where? Where? Did he wear his pants? | – 嘿 看啊 J.D来了 – 哪里 他穿他那条了吗 |
[10:00] | Sucka. I lied. I love ’em. | 衰人 我撒谎了 我爱死猪排了 |
[10:04] | You’re a pork chop keyser soze. | 你个专偷猪排的小偷 |
[10:07] | – Can you believe that? – Oh, I do. The chops are awesome. | – 你能相信吗 – 噢 我能 猪排好吃极了 |
[10:10] | I pounded down 11 of ’em already, gristle and all. | 我已经吃了11份了 软骨都吃了 |
[10:12] | And I’m a vegetarian, but the baby,carnivore. | 我是素食主义者 不过宝宝是食肉动物 |
[10:16] | Hey, Turk. | 嘿 Turk |
[10:18] | It’s like christmas morning. | 闻上去香气扑鼻啊 |
[10:22] | You want to help me get her back? This is what we do | 帮我复仇怎么样 这么办 |
[10:24] | We fill her car up with pork chops, and when she opens the door, | 我们把她的车装满猪排 然后她开门时 |
[10:26] | the pork chops will slide all over the place, | 猪排就会掉的到处都是 |
[10:29] | And she’ll have to dig a little seat. | 她就必须得扒开猪排才能做到座位上 |
[10:30] | – I’m talking about a major inconvenience. – Okay, you’re losing it. | – 我要给她制造大麻烦 – 好了 你失控了 |
[10:34] | We need to get you a new work buddy, like, today. | 得给你找个工作伴侣了 今天就找 |
[10:36] | Until then, you gotta just chillax, my brother. | 在那之前 你就得放松了 哥们 |
[10:40] | – Okay, I cannot pull off “My brother,” Can I? – No. | – 好了 我叫”哥们”叫的完全走样 是吧 – 是的 |
[10:42] | – At least I nailed “Chillax.” – No, you didn’t. | – 至少我意思到了 – 不 你没有 |
[10:46] | – Dr. Reid, you’re so inspiring. – Oh, stop. | – Reid医生 你太激励人了 – 噢 别说了 |
[10:50] | Go on. | 继续 |
[10:50] | You’re totally the kind of doctor I want to be | 你就是我年华已逝时 |
[10:52] | – When I get super old. – Compliment took a bit of a left turn there. | – 梦想成为的那种医生 – 夸奖有点变味了啊 |
[10:57] | I just don’t think you realize how awesome it is | 我觉得你不明白 对我来说 |
[10:59] | For me to see a woman actually doing it, you know? | 看见有女人做到这样有多棒 你懂吗 |
[11:01] | You’re a great doctor, | 你是个超棒的医生 |
[11:03] | And you’ve got your life together. You’re handling both. | 而且你把自己的生活也过得有滋有味 爱情事业两不误 |
[11:05] | Me.I’ve got nine texts this minute. | 我 我一分钟收9条短信 |
[11:07] | My boyfriend needs me, my dad wants his daily phone call, | 我男友需要我 我爸爸让我每日汇报 |
[11:10] | My sister maureen is | 我姐姐Maureen正为她的 |
[11:12] | Freaking out about her bachelorette party. | 单身派对发疯呢 |
[11:13] | She has to have sex with her fiance for the first time | 她得抓紧和未婚夫上床 |
[11:15] | In case the stripper got her pregnant | 以防万一那个脱衣舞男搞大了她的肚子 |
[11:16] | – long story. – Oh, sure, sure. | – 说来话长 – 噢 好的 好的 |
[11:18] | Plus, with all the studying | 另外 学校这边的事 |
[11:19] | – and the schoolwork and – Lucy, you can do it. | – 还有作业还有 – Lucy 你能做到的 |
[11:21] | You just need to learn how to prioritize. | 你只是需要摆清主次关系 |
[11:24] | I’ve been so emotional lately, | 我最近特别情绪化 |
[11:26] | And I just pictured you as my little sister, | 我现在把你当作我的妹妹 |
[11:29] | And I’m starting, to lose it. | 我开始有点 失控了 |
[11:31] | Quick. Say something to remind me of how crazy you are. | 快 说点什么让我想起来你有多疯 |
[11:33] | Um. I ran out of underwear today, | 呃 我今天没内裤穿了 |
[11:35] | – So I wore my bathing suit. – Thanks. All better. | – 于是我穿了泳衣 – 谢了 没事了 |
[11:41] | Hey, so you and me got off on the wrong foot. | 嘿 咱俩相处的不太愉快 |
[11:43] | Nobody’s fault. I mean, you put two alpha dogs in a cage, | 这事儿不是谁的错 两只领头狗挤在一个笼子里 |
[11:46] | And there’s bound be some barking, right? Woof! Woof! | 注定要打架的嘛 对吧 汪 汪 |
[11:49] | Yes. Yes, we are exactly alike indeed. | 是的 是的 你和我像极了 |
[11:52] | See, you get it. Anyway, I just wanted to talk about my ranking | 看 你懂的 我就想在校报出来前 |
[11:56] | Before the newsletter comes out. | 和你谈谈排名的事 |
[11:57] | Spoiler alert, you’re last. | 剧透下 你是倒数第一 |
[11:59] | Hey, dr. Cox, please. | 嘿 Cox医生 别这样 |
[12:00] | If my dad reads I’m at the bottom, | 如果我爸看见我垫底的话 |
[12:02] | He might lose it and cut me off. | 他会气得把我的经济来源断掉 |
[12:04] | Okay, I know I don’t act like it sometimes, | 我知道我表现得不怎么样 |
[12:06] | But I really do want to be a doctor. | 但我真的想当名医生 |
[12:08] | Son,that is the first honest thing you’ve ever said to me. | 孩子 这还是你第一次和我说实话呢 |
[12:10] | Yeah, you know what it’s like | 你知道有个既烦人 |
[12:12] | To have a miserable, judgmental bastard for a dad? | 又挑剔的混蛋老爸 是怎样的吗 |
[12:14] | No. My father was so super sweet thaty entire childhood was | 不知道 我爸特慈祥 从小到大 |
[12:17] | An endless parade of lollipops and hugs. Of course I do. | 我都被棒棒糖和拥抱包围着 我当然懂 |
[12:21] | Look, I can’t just move you up in the rankings | 听着 我没办法随便改你的名次 |
[12:22] | Based on nothing, so for the next week, | 所以从下周开始 |
[12:24] | If I need something done, I’ll go to you. | 如果我需要帮忙 我就去找你 |
[12:26] | – We’ll call it “Extra credit.” – Great. | – 我们管这叫”额外学分” – 太棒了 |
[12:28] | In fact, go to bed 12. There is a very, very large sick man | 去12床吧 有个又胖又病重的家伙 |
[12:31] | There who needs an alcohol bath all over his entire body. | 他需要全身的酒精浴 |
[12:33] | Thank you for the opportunity. | 谢谢你给我这个机会 |
[12:37] | So did he buy the whole newsletter rankings nonsense? | 所以他相信那套公布排名的事了 |
[12:39] | Like an elderly shut-in talking to a telemarketer. | 坚定不移地深深相信着 |
[12:42] | Outstanding. | 干得漂亮 |
[12:44] | Thank you for meeting me. | 谢谢你愿意见我 |
[12:45] | So basically I’m looking for a work friend, | 总的来说我就是想找个工友 |
[12:47] | Someone to pal around with at the hospital. | 能在医院里一起玩耍的 |
[12:49] | I am so ready to take this relationship to the next level, | 我准备好让咱俩的关系再上一层楼了 |
[12:52] | You know, mentally, physically and emotionally. | 你懂的 精神上 身体上 情感上都准备好了 |
[12:56] | I’m sorry, did you just say “Physically”? | 抱歉 你是不是说了身体上 |
[12:58] | Weird five. Get there. | 怪吧 来 击个掌 |
[13:01] | If you were on a desert island, what three cds would you bring? | 如果你被困在一个孤岛上 你会选择带哪三张CD |
[13:04] | Motorhead, Metallica Motorhead, Metallica | |
[13:05] | And the original cast recording of “Wicked.” | 还有最早一版的音乐剧 |
[13:07] | I stage managed the, uh, midwestern leg of the ’05 tour. | 要知道 他们05年中西部巡演的场子是我统筹的 |
[13:11] | And, yes, Kristin Chenoweth is a delight. | 嗯 Kristin Chenoweth非常讨人喜欢 |
[13:14] | Why am I here again? | 我来干嘛的来着 |
[13:16] | How’s the food? This soup is amazing. | 还可口么 汤好喝极了 |
[13:18] | Shut up, Frank. We are lucky enough to dine | 闭嘴 Frank 我们有幸和一位 |
[13:21] | With an educated physician, and you order soup? | 受过良好教育的医生吃饭 你居然点汤 |
[13:24] | I’m sorry, Dr. Turk. I’ll send him back for a sandwich, | 抱歉 Turk医生 我会买个三明治打发他的 |
[13:26] | Something more fitting. Talking about soup. | 三明治更健康 还喝汤呢 |
[13:33] | – How you doing,Kate? – I’m a little nervous. | – 感觉如何 Kate – 我有点紧张 |
[13:35] | Is a bronchoscopy gonna hurt? | 支气管镜检疼不疼啊 |
[13:37] | There’ll be a little discomfort afterwards, | 检查结束后会有一些不适 |
[13:38] | But you’ll be under for the procedure, | 但我们会给你上麻醉 |
[13:39] | And the whole thing will be over in an hour. | 一个小时后就没事了 |
[13:41] | And you’ll be here when I wake up? | 我醒的时候你会在吗 |
[13:42] | – Yeah, of course. – Isn’t she the best? | – 当然了 – 她是不是棒透了 |
[13:47] | I think we’re all searching for something. | 我觉得我们都在寻找什么 |
[13:50] | Sometimes it’s a replacement for the irreplaceable… | 有时是不可替代之物的替代品 |
[13:53] | Look, Gandhi, if you expect me to go all the way, | 听着 小黑 如果你想让陪着你做全套的话 |
[13:56] | You gotta step up your game a little bit here, pal. | 你这方式方法得升级啊 伙计 |
[13:58] | Maybe take me out to a nice dinner, | 比如说领我出去吃顿好的 |
[14:00] | Introduce me to some of your friends. | 给我介绍介绍你的朋友们 |
[14:02] | You’re not taking this seriously, are you? | 你跟我闹呢吧 是吧 |
[14:03] | Not even a little, and not just because I want nothing to do | 是的 而且我这么做不光是因为我 |
[14:07] | With Dorian’s sloppy seconds. Work sucks. | 不想做Dorian的替补 工作很无聊的 |
[14:11] | You, however, have been lucky enough to have worked | 话说回来 你 有幸和你最好的朋友 |
[14:13] | With your very best friend for eight years. | 在一起工作八年 |
[14:15] | That will never, ever happen again. | 这种事 永远永远不会再发生了 |
[14:19] | Other times it’s just a hard to reach spot | 其余的就是在找胖家伙的背上 |
[14:21] | On a fat guy’s back. | 不好够的位置了 |
[14:24] | Oh, no. | 噢 不 |
[14:25] | Dude, a little help? | 伙计 帮个忙呗 |
[14:27] | Oh, isn’t it terrible? | 噢 是不是惨透了 |
[14:29] | – Mm, awful. – Mm. | – 嗯 惨啊 – 嗯 |
[14:33] | So Ms. Simmons is gonna wake up in a while. | Simmons女士一会就醒了 |
[14:35] | Can I hang out with you while you sit with her? | 我能和你一块陪着她么 |
[14:37] | Lucky for me, I found what I was looking for… | 幸运的我 找到了我的 |
[14:40] | Please. I’m going home. | 拜托 我要回家了 |
[14:43] | And she was a lying, selfish jerk. | 她是个谎话连篇的自私鬼 |
[14:47] | Morning, sunshine. You look rested. | 早啊 美女 气色不错啊 |
[14:50] | Wow, and making time for the paper, too. | 还有时间看报纸呢 |
[14:52] | That must be nice. Later, you munch. | 真不错啊 回见了 人精 |
[14:55] | Did she just call me “Buttmunch”? | 她是不是叫我”马屁精”来着 |
[14:57] | Well, she didn’t use the word “Butt,” Though I can’t think | 嗯 她没说”马屁”这俩字 不过 |
[14:59] | Of any other prominent type of “Munch.” So, yeah, I think | 我确实想不到还能有什么字能和”精”相配了 |
[15:00] | She called you a “Buttmunch.” I’m Drew, by the way. | 所以 我觉得她的确叫了你”马屁精”了 那个 我是Drew |
[15:04] | So I said to the lady, “Where can a well-hung marine | 于是我问那位女士 “一个屌大的水兵 |
[15:07] | Buy a pair of shoes around here?” | 应该去哪买鞋” |
[15:10] | I don’t even know what that is. | 我都不知道那是什么 |
[15:12] | Turkleton, those days are gone. | Turkleton 都是以前的事了 |
[15:15] | Dr. Kelso, really? Please tell me | Kelso医生 真的假的 别告诉我 |
[15:17] | You’re not another one of dr. Turk’s gentleman suitors. | 你也是Turk医生的候选人之一 |
[15:19] | I am indeed. I think it will be great to have a black friend | 我还真是 我觉得交个黑人朋友 |
[15:22] | To help me out with the sisters. | 帮我泡妞挺好的啊 |
[15:24] | – Get my swirl on. – That’s what I’m talkin’ ’bout. | – 大展雄风 – 这就对了 |
[15:28] | Holy crap. That totally looks like a Korean Helen Hunt. | 天啊 那绝对是韩国版Helen Hunt啊 |
[15:30] | No, that’s a japanese Laura Dern. | 不 那是日本版Laura Dern |
[15:32] | No, it’s not. I’m gonna get my picture with her. | 不 才不是 我要去和她合个影 |
[15:35] | Oh, yeah? | 噢 是吗 |
[15:36] | Well, tell her I loved her in Japanese “Jurassic park”! | 告诉她我喜欢她演的日本版<侏罗纪公园> |
[15:39] | – Hey, you came here with me. – Why you talking to her? | – 嘿 你和我一起的 – 干嘛搭理她 |
[15:41] | – No, I’m still here with you. – What the hell am I doing? | – 不 我还是和你一起的啊 – 我犯什么傻呢 |
[15:44] | I always end up in relationships like this. | 我总是陷入这样的境地 |
[15:46] | For once, get out with some dignity, Bob. | 这一次 带着尊严离开吧 Bob |
[15:49] | Don’t ever call me again. | 不要再联系我 |
[15:53] | No, it’s okay. | 不 没事的 |
[15:54] | Hey, crazy swimsuit girl. | 嘿 穿泳装的疯女子 |
[15:57] | – What are you doing? – Volunteering at physical therapy. | – 你干嘛呢 – 自愿给病人做理疗 |
[15:59] | – I’m stretching mr. Biegel’s hamstring. – Stop. He’ll be fine. | – 我在给Biegel先生抻腿 – 停手吧 用不着 |
[16:02] | – How do you know? – He works in the gift shop. | – 你怎么知道 – 他在礼品店上班 |
[16:05] | – You get what you can get. – Please leave. | – 有便宜不占王八蛋么 – 快走吧 |
[16:10] | – The baby isn’t mine, is it? – Get out, Kevin. | – 孩子不是我的吧 – 消失 Kevin |
[16:13] | Question,when you called me “Munch,” Were you referring | 有个问题 你早上叫我”人精” 你是指 |
[16:17] | To Richard Belzer’s beloved detective character | Richard Belzer在法理情的春天中首次 |
[16:19] | First established on “Homicide” | 尝试并凭借<法律与秩序:特殊受害者> |
[16:20] | But best known from “Law & order: S.V.U.”? | 受到大众喜爱的警探角色么 |
[16:22] | Crime procedurals soothe the baby. | 犯罪过程可以安抚宝宝 |
[16:24] | Luckily, there is a different one on every nine seconds. | 幸运的是 每隔九秒就有一起犯罪发生 |
[16:26] | You walked out on Ms. Simmons when she needed you. | Simmons女士需要你 可你走了 |
[16:28] | – I to stay with her all night. – She freaked out. She did? | – 我陪了她一晚上 她吓坏了 – 是吗 |
[16:32] | Can I get you anything? | 你需要什么吗 |
[16:37] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:38] | It got real in there, big time. | 吓坏了 特别严重 |
[16:40] | Plus, I got no sleep and I had so much do this morning, | 另外 我都没睡我太多事要做了 |
[16:44] | I had to do my dad phone call | 我不得不一边和老爸打电话 |
[16:45] | While having sex with my boyfriend. | 一边和男友上床 |
[16:47] | So many things wrong with that, not the least of which | 太诡异了 不过 |
[16:50] | Is the fact that it’s the most turned on I’ve ever been | 事实上却是我有史以来性致最高的一次 |
[16:52] | – No filter, huh? | – 没中断啊 |
[16:53] | – Nope. – Lucy, there was a hospital | – 没有 – Lucy 昨晚医院里 |
[16:55] | Full of residents and nurses here last night. | 有的是住院医师和护士 |
[16:56] | If there was a problem with Ms. Simmons, | 如果昨晚Simmons女士出问题了 |
[16:58] | – I would have been called. – Stop making excuses. | – 会有人联系我的 – 别找借口 |
[17:00] | You know, I thought you could do everything, | 你知道么 我以为你无所不能 |
[17:02] | But I guess it just seems that way | 不过只是表面功夫罢了 |
[17:03] | – Because you half-ass it with your patients. – Come with me. | – 因为你对待病人有头没尾 – 跟我来 |
[17:08] | Hey, dr. Cox. I just finished cleaning that guy’s foot ulcer. | Cox医生 我刚处理完那人的足部溃疡 |
[17:11] | – How’d that go for you? – Not gonna lie, I yakked on his face. | – 感觉如何 – 不骗你 我还跟他磨叽来着 |
[17:14] | Otherwise… crushed it. | 此外 轻松搞定 |
[17:16] | what else can I do? | 还要我做什么 |
[17:16] | Actually, Drew here was about to assist me with something. | 实际上 Drew正要帮我弄点东西 |
[17:19] | Oh, yeah, yeah. No, I got it. What’s the job? | 噢 是么 不用 我来吧 什么活计 |
[17:21] | Sorry, Charlie, this is my deal. | 抱歉 Charlie 这是我的活计 |
[17:22] | No, you know what, Drew Cole’s been really stepping up, | 不 那个 Drew Cole最近特别上进 |
[17:24] | Showing some promise. I’m gonna let him do this one. | 我很满意 我准备把这活派给他 |
[17:27] | Room 32. I want you to do a manual rectal disimpactation. | 32房间 我要你做一个人工的直肠疏通 |
[17:30] | Mr. Hanson is very constipated. | Hanson先生便秘很严重 |
[17:34] | You will fix that | 你来解决吧 |
[17:37] | With your hands. | 用你的双手 |
[17:39] | oh, lucky! | 噢 真幸运啊 |
[17:40] | yay. | 耶 |
[17:45] | “Sorry, Charlie”? | 还说什么”抱歉 Charlie” |
[17:46] | I thought it was brilliant. | 我觉得这招妙极了 |
[17:53] | Mr. Valadez is gonna need another surgery, huh? | Valadez先生还得手术 是吧 |
[17:57] | Yep. I don’t think he’s gonna be able to take it. | 是的 我觉得他可能挺不过下一次了 |
[18:00] | That totally sucks. | 太糟了 |
[18:06] | If you want, uh, today’s Eileen in radiology’s birthday, | 如果你想 呃 今天是放射科Eileen的生日 |
[18:10] | And I was gonna go up there and just steal her cake. | 我准备去偷她的蛋糕 |
[18:12] | I hate Eileen in radiology. | 我讨厌放射科的Eileen |
[18:14] | I’m definitely in. | 我也加入 |
[18:16] | – She’s so nice, it makes me want to cut her throat. – I know, right? | – 她太善良了 让我想割破她的喉咙 – 我懂 就是说 |
[18:19] | I was thinking, after that, maybe we could stop on three | 我在想 那之后 我们可以去三楼 |
[18:21] | And then I’d show you the nurse that looks like | 我领你见识下那个长得像 |
[18:23] | looks like nigerian Kelly Ripa? | 像尼日利亚版的Kelly Ripa |
[18:24] | Thank you! | 谢谢你 |
[18:27] | Lucy, ms. Simmons needs a new I.V. Placed. | Lucy Simmons女士需要静脉注射 |
[18:29] | Let’s say, uh, you take a shot at it. | 那个 呃 你来试试吧 |
[18:34] | I, um… | 我 呃 |
[18:36] | Your hands are a little shaky there. | 你手有点抖啊 |
[18:37] | I’m jacked up on 17 cups of coffee | 我狂灌了17杯咖啡 |
[18:39] | Because I haven’t slept a lot lately and my head is sweating. | 因为我最近睡眠不足而且有点晕 |
[18:43] | But I’ll be fine. | 但我会没事的 |
[18:45] | don’t you think you should disinfect the area? | 你扎针前不该先消消毒么 |
[18:48] | – Good catch, Kate. – What do you think, Lucy | – 说得好 Kate – 你觉得呢 Lucy |
[18:50] | Should we wipe away all the deadly bacteria | 我们是不是该先把致命的细菌擦一擦 |
[18:52] | Or just do this civil war style? | 还是像战场上那样 直接扎 |
[18:58] | I really shouldn’t be doing this. | 我真的做不来这个 |
[18:59] | No, you shouldn’t. | 是的 你做不到 |
[19:02] | one second. | 等一下 |
[19:05] | Once again, a giant swing and a miss for Lucy Bennett. | 又来了 Lucy Bennett的当头棒喝 |
[19:09] | What’s wrong with me? | 我什么毛病啊 |
[19:10] | Lucy, when I got pregnant, I learned two things | Lucy 我怀孕后 学会了两件事 |
[19:13] | Ketchup on cereal is delicious, | 第一 麦片加番茄酱美味极了 |
[19:15] | And sometimes you have to be selfish. | 第二 有时候你得自私点 |
[19:17] | That’s why I went home last night. | 这就是为什么我昨晚回家了 |
[19:19] | I mean, finally I have something inside me | 我是说 终于我体内有了个 |
[19:20] | Forcing me to take care of myself. See, I’m like you. | 逼着我照顾好自己的小人 看 我和你一样 |
[19:23] | I probably ended up in medicine | 我可能最后只剩下工作 |
[19:24] | Because I want to try to take care of the whole world. | 因为我想要顾及的太多 |
[19:27] | But here’s the crazy thing about being a doctor | 但是做医生就是这么的疯狂 |
[19:29] | You can’t even take care of one single patient | 如果你照顾不好自己 |
[19:32] | Unless you learn how to take ce of yourself first. | 你就连一个病人都照顾不了 |
[19:35] | So tell your dad you can’t talk every day, | 告诉你爸爸你没时间天天打电话 |
[19:37] | Have your boyfriend grab a cold shower every once in a while, | 偶尔让你男友自己洗个澡冷静一下 |
[19:38] | Stop doing slides for dr. Turk | 别再替Turk医生做幻灯片 |
[19:40] | And let your sister mess up her own life. | 你姐姐的麻烦让她自己解决 |
[19:42] | That’s the key to being a good doctor | 这是做一个好医生的关键 |
[19:43] | You first, then the world. Now go home and get some sleep. | 照顾好自己 然后再想别的 回家补补觉吧 |
[19:52] | I guess there are lots of ways to get by in a hospital. | 我想在医院里有很多办法挺过来 |
[19:55] | You can just try to suck it up | 比如你可以忍 |
[19:57] | Or find someone to make the day to day hell bearable. | 或者找个人让日子不那么煎熬 |
[20:01] | Get the middle. | 吃中间 |
[20:04] | For me, it was just about learning who comes first. | 对于我 就在于学会什么最重要 |
[20:20] | Ahh, snoops! | 啊 注意了啊 |
[20:22] | Ole King Cole is in the house! | 王者Cole驾临了 |
[20:25] | hey, did everybody see the newsletter? | 嘿 大家都看没看校报啊 |
[20:27] | Check it out. | 看看吧 |
[20:28] | Number one,Aronson, Cole. | 第一名 Cole Aronson |
[20:32] | Isn’t that just an alphabetized list | 那不就是一个我们班学生 |
[20:34] | – Of all the students in our class? – Yep. | – 按名字首字母排序的表么 – 是的 |
[20:36] | – You gonna tell him? – I haven’t decided. | – 你打算告诉他吗 – 我还没决定 |
[20:38] | Oh, too bad, Bennett, Lucy. | 噢 真惨 Lucy Benett |
[20:41] | what happened, suffin? | 怎么回事 手下败将 |
[20:43] | You’re, like, two thirds of the way down this thing. | 你 排到了那么远 |
[20:44] | – That is rough! – I don’t know, but congratulations. | – 真是惨啊 – 我不知道啊 恭喜你了 |
[20:47] | Yep, old double-a aaronson nailed it again. | 是啊 王者Aronson再临 完胜 |
[20:50] | You suck, Zimmerman! | 手下败将 Zimmerman |