时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | – Man I never know what a beautiful smile you have – Thank you | – 天 我从来没注意到你笑起来这么美 – 谢谢 |
[00:08] | That’s probablely because I mostly focus on how small your cans are | 可能是因为我的注意力都被你的小胸吸引了吧 |
[00:12] | Ok This is why I don’t like you talking during foreplay. | 所以说我不喜欢你在前戏时候说话 |
[00:15] | I didn’t know we were about to get nasty. | 还不知道我们要开始做羞羞的事情了 |
[00:17] | Why do you think none of my horses are watching? | 不然你以为为什么我的小马都背对我们呢 |
[00:22] | I truly dig how nuts you are. | 我完全了解你有多疯狂 |
[00:25] | Oh, hey, can I borrow your laptop | 嘿 我能借用你的笔记本电脑吗 |
[00:27] | To do those endocrine system slides for our study group? | 我要做学习小组的内分泌系统的幻灯片 |
[00:29] | – What’s wrong with yours? – It’s super slow right now | – 你的怎么了 – 我的电脑运行太慢了 |
[00:31] | ’cause I’m downloading every “Golden girls” Episode. | 因为我把每一集黄金女孩都下载下来了 |
[00:33] | man, those old chicks are insane! | 我天 那些老演员真赞 |
[00:36] | All right, there was this one episode… | 里面有一集 |
[00:37] | while I was pretending to listen, | 在我假装在听的时候 |
[00:39] | I thought about how everyone at the hospital | 实际上在想医院里的每一个人 |
[00:41] | Seems to be coupling up. | 好像都是成双入对的 |
[00:43] | There was drew and denise. | 有Drew和Denise |
[00:44] | They were still in their puppy love stage. | 他们还在青涩的暧昧阶段 |
[00:46] | Ugh. Drew, if I wanted to be with a girl, I could. | Drew 如果我想和一个女孩在一起 我会找一个的 |
[00:49] | Save all the emotional crap for your diary. | 把你的垃圾情绪留给日记去吧 |
[00:50] | Then there was our disfunctional mom and dad. | 还有我们功能不全的爸爸妈妈 |
[00:53] | – How you holding up? – Fine. You? | – 你怎么样啊 – 非常好 你呢 |
[00:55] | All good. There’s no way in hell you’re beating me | 也很好 你绝对不可能在 |
[00:58] | At “Hands on a coma patient,” | “把手放在昏迷病人”游戏上打败我 |
[00:59] | – So take your hands off. Quit. – I don’t quit. | – 所以快把你的手拿开 放弃吧 – 我不会放弃的 |
[01:02] | I don’t quit more. | 我更不会放弃的 |
[01:05] | oh, no, it’s his grandson. | 噢 天 那是他的孙子 |
[01:10] | What are you doing to my grandpa? | 你们对我爷爷做什么呢 |
[01:13] | Nice try. That’s Dr Etten’s kid. | 装的真好 那是Etten医生的孩子 |
[01:16] | Hey, you, next time try dialing down the acting a notch. | 嘿 小孩 下一次你要演的更深刻一点 |
[01:19] | dialing down the acting a notch. Go on, get outta here. | 大道至简 快走吧 |
[01:21] | Fake grandson? That is some weak sauce. | 假孙子 这招太烂了 |
[01:24] | Let me show you how the big boys play. Todd! | 我让你好好看看成年人是怎么玩的 Todd |
[01:27] | – Yah! – No! | – 呀 – 不要 |
[01:30] | – What the hell, todd?! – Well, I had no choice. | – 什么鬼 Todd – 我别无选择 |
[01:33] | He found a picture of adult braces todd. | 他发现一张我成年带牙箍的照片 |
[01:35] | I can’t let that get out there. “Rock in a hard place” Five? | 我可不能让那个流传出去 为”夹缝中求生”击个掌 |
[01:38] | And the winning streak continues! Yes, sir! | 我连胜了 太棒了 |
[01:41] | Thank you for your help, mr. Sawyer. | 谢谢你的帮助 天牛先生 |
[01:43] | As a token of my appreciation, | 为表达我的感激之情 |
[01:44] | I’m gonna come back later and smother you with a pillow. | 我待会儿回来用枕头闷死你 |
[01:48] | Listen up, losers. | 听着 衰人们 |
[01:49] | I’m tired of repeating the same procedure to you guys | 我受不了一遍又一遍跟你们重复 |
[01:51] | Over and over. | 同样的步骤了 |
[01:52] | I want two sugars, one cream, | 我要的是两块糖 一份奶油 |
[01:54] | And only a splash–and I mean a splash–of hazelnut. | 只要一点 我说的是一点 榛子 |
[01:58] | Okay? Now get outta here. | 明白了吗 快走吧 |
[02:03] | You are a wonderful teacher. | 你真是一个特别棒的老师 |
[02:04] | – I’m getting better, right? – Mm-hmm. | – 我做的越来越好了是吧 – 嗯哼 |
[02:05] | – Sorrys we’s late. – Well, not “We.” | – 抱歉我们迟到了 – 不是”我们” |
[02:08] | We’re not a “We.” | 我俩不是”我们” |
[02:10] | I mean, I know, yes, we’re both late, but we’re not, like, | 我是说 我和他两个人都迟到了 但我们不是 |
[02:12] | Coming from the same place or anything, right, cole? | 从一个地方一起出门迟到的之类的 是吧 Cole |
[02:15] | I’m gonna go crush a scone. | 我要去吃个司康饼 |
[02:18] | She told me you two were sleeping together. | 她告诉我说你们俩睡了 |
[02:20] | Denise, that was girl talk! | Denise 那是闺蜜谈话 |
[02:23] | You have broken a sacred bond between sisters. | 你打破了姐妹之间的圣洁约定 |
[02:25] | Oh, no. | 噢 不会吧 |
[02:26] | Now I’m not gonna get to wear the traveling pants this week. | 那这周我不能穿旅行内裤了 |
[02:29] | Look, I know that you’ve got | 听着 我知道你有 |
[02:30] | Daddy/food/body/ confidence/horse issues. | 父亲 食物 身体 自信心以及小马的问题 |
[02:35] | But cole? Really? | 但是Cole 你认真的吗 |
[02:37] | He’s only a booty call. | 他只是个炮友而已 |
[02:39] | It’s just… I can’t stop. | 只是 我停不下来 |
[02:41] | It’s like having a scab you know you’re not supposed to pick up, | 就好像是你有一块伤疤 你知道你不能去揭 |
[02:44] | But you just can’t help it ’cause you have to know | 但是你就是忍不住 |
[02:46] | What’s under that pussy filled mess. | 因为你总想知道那一块流脓的皮肤下面是什么 |
[02:49] | Call me crazy, but I think you kids might just make it. | 我的想法可能太疯狂了 但我觉得你们俩很有戏 |
[02:51] | – You think? – No. | – 你这么想吗 – 不是 |
[02:55] | That was fun. | 太有意思了 |
[02:56] | – Torturing her? – Yeah. | – 你是说折磨她吗 – 是啊 |
[02:57] | We should do more things like that, you know, as a couple. | 我们应该多做一些这样的事情 作为一对搭档 |
[03:03] | Yeah, this makes sense. | 耶 这个不错 |
[03:07] | I know I do not see you in my cart. | 你不应该坐在我的车里 |
[03:10] | Well, your cart was in the way, | 你的车挡路了 |
[03:11] | So she was just gonna move it for you. | 她只是帮你挪开 |
[03:12] | You can’t just touch a man’s work equipment all willy-nilly. | 你不可能就这么随便的去碰一个男人的工具 |
[03:15] | Do you see me trying to perform a tracheotomy | 你看到我有因为在电视剧急诊室的故事做过保安 |
[03:17] | Just because I did security for the tv show “ER”? | 就准备去做个气管切开术吗 |
[03:20] | He and eriq la salle still go to the same church. | 他和Eriq la salle现在还去同一个教堂呢 |
[03:23] | You know, the last guy who mouthed off to me | 上一个冲我多嘴的小子 |
[03:25] | Has to permanently sit down when he urinates. | 现在只能永远坐着撒尿了 |
[03:27] | Joke’s on you. I do that already. | 傻眼了吧 我一直都是坐着尿的 |
[03:30] | Bottom line, touch the cart again and you’re going down. | 我的底线是再碰一次我的车你就死定了 |
[03:34] | Don’t know who she thinks she is. It’s the captain’s car. | 她以为她是谁啊 这可是队长的车 |
[03:37] | This could be fun. | 一定会很有意思的 |
[03:39] | Yeah, I’m happy for us. | 真为我们感到高兴 |
[03:41] | Now then, students, our next patient is suffering | 接下来 孩子们 我们的下一个病人 |
[03:44] | From a horrible diease | 患的严重的疾病 |
[03:45] | Known as “Being dr. Cox’s bitch-itis.” | 病名是”做Cox医生的小碧池” |
[03:49] | You may ask yourself, how does one catch such a disease? | 你们可能会奇怪 这种病是怎么患上的呢 |
[03:53] | Well, you do so by losing a bet | 如果你输掉赌注 |
[03:54] | Again and again and again and again. | 一次又一次 一次又一次 一次又一次 |
[03:57] | And again and again. | 你就得上这病了 |
[03:58] | Until eventually, the disease renders you helpless | 这种病会无尽纠缠你 |
[04:02] | To say only the following phrase… | 让你不由自主说出 |
[04:07] | Dr. Coxy is hella foxy. | Cox医生真他妈性感 |
[04:11] | When I play, I play for keeps. | 玩游戏 我是认真的 |
[04:14] | Bank on it. | 记住啊 |
[04:17] | Our presentation is at 7:00 a.M. | 我们的演讲是在早上七点 |
[04:19] | Cole’s supposed to do all the slides. | Cole应该做幻灯片的 |
[04:20] | – Lucy, where the hell is he? – Why are you asking me? | – Lucy 他到底在哪 – 干嘛问我 |
[04:23] | Maybe he’s napping. Maybe he’s training to be a pastry chef. | 或许他在小憩 或许他正在训练为了成为一名点心师 |
[04:27] | I don’t know what his dreams are,Drew. | 我不知道他的梦想是什么 Drew |
[04:28] | This is why I skipped junior high. | 所以我才没有上初中 |
[04:30] | I’m sick of Cole. He’s always running late. | 我受够了Cole 他总是迟到 |
[04:32] | And I’m tired of him asking me | 我也受够了 |
[04:33] | To hook him up with Russell Crowe. | 他每次都叫我给他介绍勾搭Russell Crowe |
[04:35] | Yeah, and he’s always making light of my family | 而且他每次都拿我的家庭开玩笑 |
[04:37] | For coming to this country on a boat. | 说我们是乘船来到美国的 |
[04:38] | Trang, your dad owns, like, eight hometown buffets. | Trang 你爸爸可拥有八间家庭餐厅啊 |
[04:40] | – Get over it. – What up, nerds? | – 算了吧 – 怎么了 书呆子 |
[04:44] | Cole, did you bring the slides? | Cole 你带幻灯片了吗 |
[04:46] | Oh, snap. No, no, look, I was just about to start, | 我靠 没有 我正要准备开始做的时候 |
[04:49] | Then my boy Boots called, and he was all like, | 我兄弟Boots打电话给我 |
[04:51] | “Yo, Cole, it’s boots! Let’s go to seaworld.” | 他说”Cole 我是Boots 我们去海上乐园吧” |
[04:58] | Dudes, I got to swim with a walrus! | 同志们 我去跟海象一起游泳了啊 |
[05:01] | You know what, Cole? That’s it. You’re out of study group. | Cole 真是受够了 你被学习小组开除了 |
[05:03] | What? | 什么 |
[05:05] | Hey, are they actually pissed about this? | 嘿 他们是认真的啊 |
[05:10] | Whoa. | 哇哦 |
[05:25] | Even though Cole had been kicked out of the study group, | 尽管Cole被学习小组开除了 |
[05:27] | – He seemed to be doing okay. – Too much work! | – 但他看起来挺好的 – 工作太多啦 |
[05:31] | And I might have to study on the weekend? That ain’t right! | 我得在周末学习了 我不要 |
[05:35] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[05:36] | Ballpark peanuts. You know something I don’t know? | 球场花生 有什么事情是你知道而我不知道的吗 |
[05:38] | I know a minimum of 9 million things you don’t know. | 我起码知道九百万件你不知道的事情 |
[05:41] | Number 63–art’s back. | 第63件 Art回来了 |
[05:43] | – Who’s art? – Who’s art?! | – Art是谁 – Art是谁 |
[05:46] | This… Is art. | 这位 就是Art |
[05:51] | Hiya! | 嗨呀 |
[05:52] | Art’s been slinging peanuts at the ballpark for 40 years. | Art在球场投掷花生已经40年了 |
[05:55] | He is a concessionary legend. | 他是个特惠的传奇 |
[05:58] | You should all bow down. | 你们该鞠躬致意 |
[06:00] | I’m serious. Bow down. | 我说真的 快鞠 |
[06:02] | Now get out. | 出去吧 |
[06:03] | All right, who wants a key to a golf cart? | 谁想要一辆高尔夫车的钥匙 |
[06:05] | It’s right out front, all juiced up, ready to go. | 就停在前面 性能良好 随时都可以使用 |
[06:08] | You can travel in style | 你们可以出游有型 |
[06:09] | Like an old couple cruisin’ the sad folks’ home. | 就像一对老人巡视悲惨普通人的家一样 |
[06:11] | Hey, how many keys did you make? | 嘿 你配了多少把钥匙 |
[06:12] | – Mm, just a couple. – Oh, nice! | – 唔 几把而已 – 漂亮 |
[06:15] | How did they not see us stealing their cart? | 他们怎么会看不到我们在偷车呢 |
[06:17] | Frank, that cloud look like a cupcake, | Frank 那朵云像一个纸杯蛋糕 |
[06:20] | And that one look like a chili dog. | 那朵云像一个热狗 |
[06:23] | Man, I hate being on a diet. | 节食真是太讨厌了 |
[06:26] | Look it, that one looks like a turkey leg. | 看哪 那一朵像一个火鸡腿 |
[06:28] | Oh, a big turkey leg. | 噢 一个大大的火鸡腿 |
[06:29] | – And a pie, a lemon pie. – Lemon meringue pie. | – 还像一个派 一个柠檬派 – 柠檬蛋白派 |
[06:32] | I will take a key, thank you very much. | 给我一把钥匙 非常感谢 |
[06:35] | I would never willingly give you anything | 给你什么东西我都不乐意 |
[06:38] | That was not some sort of fatal virus. | 这不是什么致命病毒 |
[06:44] | Whoa. Did you see that? | 你看到了没 |
[06:47] | I’m startin’ to get a vibe | 我有种感觉哦 |
[06:48] | That Drew doesn’t like me or something. | Drew不喜欢我 |
[06:50] | Oh, no. That’s how friends make jokes. | 不会啊 那是朋友之间开玩笑呢 |
[06:53] | Nah, trust me. I’m great at reading people. | 不是 相信我 我看人很准的 |
[06:55] | Hey, that’s why you gotta ask him | 所以你去帮我问一下 |
[06:57] | – About letting me back in the study group. – Or… | – 让我回学习小组的事情 – 或者 |
[06:59] | We could let him come to us. | 我们可以等他来找我们 |
[07:01] | Abou then we’ll beack in in a position of power. | 这样我们就有主动权了 |
[07:03] | You know, like, your move, Drew! | 就好像是 你做的决定 Drew |
[07:05] | Nah, come on, please. He listens to you. | 不要 拜托了 他听你的话 |
[07:08] | You’re smart and nice, and you smell like the beach. | 你又聪明人又好而且你身上有海滩的味道 |
[07:12] | – Okay, I’ll do it. – Yeah, not like the kind of beach with dead fish | – 好吧 我会帮你的 – 不是那种有死鱼 |
[07:15] | And homeless dudes camping and that weird foamy stuff th– | 有露营流浪汉还有那种恶心的有泡沫的东 |
[07:17] | Yeah, I got it. Yeah. | 好了 我知道了 |
[07:22] | Look at you guys… | 看看你们俩 |
[07:23] | Chief of medicine. Chief of surgery. | 内科主任和外科主任 |
[07:26] | It must be nice to have risen up with each other, huh? | 跟彼此相互扶持成长起来的感觉一定很好吧 |
[07:29] | To work with someone that’s got your back. | 和会支持你的人一起工作 |
[07:31] | – Well, we get awfully busy… – There’s not that much of that… | – 我们特别的忙 – 也没有很多 |
[07:33] | – With some of the doctoring around here. – Around here. | – 这里的医生事务特别多 – 这里 |
[07:35] | I’ll tell you what there, art. | 我告诉你 Art |
[07:36] | Before we do take a look at that shoulder, | 在咱们查这条胳膊之前 |
[07:39] | We’ve been having just a ton of good clean fun | 我们能找到许多乐子 |
[07:41] | With one thing in particular. | 有一件是最特别的 |
[07:44] | Dr. Turk, you have anything to add? | Turk医生你有什么要说的吗 |
[07:47] | I don’t think it’s, uh, particularly appropriate | 我觉得在病人面前 |
[07:49] | To discuss this in front of a patient. | 讨论这个不太合适吧 |
[07:50] | Approprio maximus. | 非常适合 |
[07:57] | Dr. Coxy is hella foxy. | Cox医生真他妈性感 |
[07:58] | I so am! | 就是我 |
[08:07] | I bought a candle to set the mood. | 我买了根蜡烛来增加气氛 |
[08:08] | Work with me. It’s all they had. | 他们只有这个了 就只能凑活了 |
[08:13] | Oh, hey, what did drew say about me rejoining the study group? | 嘿 Drew对于我回到小组的事情怎么说的 |
[08:16] | – He said no. – Really? | – 他说不行 – 真的吗 |
[08:19] | Hey, did you remind him I’m 1/18th american indian? | 你有提醒他说我18分之1的印第安血统了吗 |
[08:22] | – Are you? – I don’t know, but I always tell people that. | – 真的吗 – 我不知道 但我一直是这么跟别人说的 |
[08:25] | Makes the white man feel guilty. | 为了让白人羞愧 |
[08:27] | Damn, this sucks. I’m dyin’ on my own. | 我靠 我一个人的话会学死的 |
[08:29] | Yeah, and I’m sad for you, | 我也很遗憾 |
[08:31] | But we don’t want to let this candle go to waste. | 但是我们不能让这根蜡烛浪费了啊 |
[08:33] | Come on, babe. I’m not in the mood. | 拜托 宝贝 我现在不想要 |
[08:41] | A trick candle? I mean, who finds these funny? | 整人蜡烛 谁会觉得这个有意思啊 |
[08:44] | do it again. | 再来一次 |
[08:46] | Do it. | 快点 |
[08:47] | yeah! | 耶 |
[08:53] | Once we get the CT back , | 我们一旦拿到他的CT报告 |
[08:54] | It’s gonna show the best way for me to handle it is surgically. | 就能找到最好的手术方案了 |
[08:57] | You would say that, you slice-happy knife jockey. | 那是你说的 你这个举刀的技工 |
[09:00] | Here’s actually what’s going to happen. | 我们应该这么做 |
[09:02] | We’re going to heal him through medication and PT. | 我们用药和物理疗法 |
[09:04] | Right, physical therapy– the miracle of stretching. | 是啊 物理疗法真是折磨人的奇迹法 |
[09:06] | It sure beats cuttin’ arthur open like he’s a pig at a luau. | 这肯定比像野猪宴一样把Arthur切开要好 |
[09:09] | – Why do you always have to be right? – I don’t have to. I just am. | – 你为什么一定要是正确的呢 – 我不是一定要是 我就是正确的 |
[09:13] | Lets handle this like men. | 那我们像男人一样来解决问题吧 |
[09:14] | First one to winston hall gets to decide how we treat him. | 第一个到达温斯顿大厅的人做决定 |
[09:17] | You’re on. And… Go. | 没问题 开始 |
[09:20] | oh, yeah! | 噢 耶 |
[09:22] | Whoo! Ooh! | 哇 |
[09:30] | There she is. | 她在这儿 |
[09:34] | You stole our cart. | 你偷了我们的车 |
[09:35] | Now come correct about what you’ve done. | 现在来纠正你的错误吧 |
[09:37] | Don’t make me bring the thunder. | 不要逼我生气 |
[09:39] | ’cause once it’s been brought, it cannot be unbrought. | 一旦发火 就收不回去了 |
[09:41] | I think maybe your cart wasn’t stolen? | 我认为或许你的车不是被偷了 |
[09:43] | Maybe it just left on its own. | 或许它就是自己跑了 |
[09:44] | What in the name of larry holmes are you talking about? | 你他喵的在说什么呢 |
[09:46] | We’ve seen the way you treat that cart. | 我们看到你是怎么对待那个车的 |
[09:48] | There are patterns of abuse there. | 完全是在虐待 |
[09:49] | Yeah, I mean, the kicking, the insults. | 踢打还有侮辱 |
[09:51] | Skipping maintenance checks. | 而且还不维修 |
[09:53] | Don’t forget where your bread’s buttered, frank. | 不要忘了你是站在哪一边的 Frank |
[09:55] | Clearly, the cart is reacting to an injustice, | 很明显 这车正是在回应其受的不公平待遇 |
[09:56] | – Trying to correct an imbalance in the universe. – Cart-ma. | – 正在努力在宇宙中纠正不平衡现象 – 车神 |
[09:59] | – That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard. – Is It? | – 这简直是我听到过的最愚蠢的事情 – 真的吗 |
[10:04] | What the hell? | 我靠 |
[10:05] | You know, the “Check engine” Light’s been on since may. | 你知道吗 “检查引擎”灯从五月就开始亮了 |
[10:08] | Just sayin’. | 就是这么一说 |
[10:12] | Whoo! | 喔 |
[10:19] | Heads up, geezers! | 注意点 老头们 |
[10:21] | oh, for god’s sake! | 天哪 |
[10:23] | I’m gonna win! No, no, no, no! | 我要赢了 不要 不要 不要 |
[10:27] | No! No! | 不要 |
[10:29] | No! | 不 |
[10:30] | – Ya know, it’s almost gotten to the point… – No! | – 基本上已经到了 – 不要 |
[10:32] | Where I don’t enjoy beating you anymore. | 我不再享受打败你的时候了 |
[10:34] | That’s not true! I love it. Right, fellas? | 怎么可能呢 我简直爱死了 是吧 同志们 |
[10:39] | Oh, hey, guys. What’s up? | 同学们 怎么啦 |
[10:41] | You out here scopin’ the ladies? | 你们在这里欣赏妹子吗 |
[10:43] | I hear rebecca b. has sex with multiple partners. | 我听说Rebecca B和她好多搭档都睡了 |
[10:46] | what? | 啥 |
[10:48] | that’s how guys talk, right? | 这是男生聊天的方式 没错吧 |
[10:50] | Not at all. | 不是 |
[10:50] | Actually, we were just talking about how you told Cole | 实际上 我们正在聊你怎么告诉Cole |
[10:53] | That I said he couldn’t get back into study group, | 我不同意他回到学习小组的事情 |
[10:56] | But you never asked me that. | 但是你从来没问过我啊 |
[10:59] | I didn’t? | 我没问吗 |
[11:00] | Nope, and since the only thing I hate more | 没有 唯一一件比 |
[11:02] | Than entitled little pukes who don’t pull their own weight | 小混蛋们不尽心尽力 |
[11:05] | Is when people put words in my mouth… | 更让我讨厌的事情就是别人诬陷我 |
[11:07] | Cole, you’re back in study group. | Cole 你可以回到学习小组了 |
[11:09] | Hells, yeah. The boys are back. Mnh. | 妈的 太好了 我可以回去了 |
[11:13] | By punishing her, I punish myself. Such is life. | 为了惩罚她 我要惩罚我自己 这就是生活 |
[11:16] | What the hell, luce? | 这他妈怎么了Luce |
[11:19] | Sometimes there are no words. | 有时候我们无话可说 |
[11:23] | We quietly do what we can. | 只是安静的做自己能做的事情 |
[11:27] | And hopefully, | 并希望 |
[11:28] | No one comes along and says what we don’t wanna hear. | 没有人过来说我们不愿意听的话 |
[11:31] | Whoa. Whose tumor is that? | 哇哦 这是谁的肿瘤啊 |
[11:34] | Art’s. | Art的 |
[11:35] | That sucks. | 太糟了 |
[11:37] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:44] | How you holding up, Art? | 你感觉怎么样了 Art |
[11:46] | I’ve been better. | 比之前要好一点 |
[11:48] | Dr. Cox tells me there’s a surgical option. | Cox医生告诉我还有个手术的选项 |
[11:51] | I’m interested in that. | 我挺感兴趣的 |
[11:55] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:56] | Okay, um… | 好的 |
[11:58] | Just give me a second to talk to dr. Cox, all right? | 给我一点时间跟Cox医生聊聊行吗 |
[12:01] | What are you doing? This surgery is risky | 你在做什么 就算是对比Arthur岁数小一半 |
[12:03] | For a patient half arthur’s age and healthier. | 而且更健康的病人来说都有很大风险 |
[12:05] | Listen to me. This could buy him some time. | 听我说 这可能会给他多争取一点时间 |
[12:08] | If we don’t do it, he is dead in six months. | 如果不做手术的话 他就只有半年了 |
[12:11] | – It’s worth a shot. – It’s too risky. | – 值得一试 – 风险太大了 |
[12:13] | I’m right, you’re wrong, and I’m not doing it. | 我是对的 你错了 我不会做这个手术的 |
[12:15] | No, I’m right, and you are wrong, | 不 我是对的 你错了 |
[12:17] | And you damn sure are doing it because I am your boss. | 而且你一定要做这个手术因为我是你的老板 |
[12:20] | You’re pulling rank on me? | 你在给我下命令吗 |
[12:21] | I am. Now if you would, please say it. | 是的 如果你要做的话 那就说出来 |
[12:24] | – No! I’m too pissed off! – Those aren’t the rules. | – 不要 我现在太生气了 – 这些不是规矩 |
[12:28] | Dr. Coxy is hella foxy. | Cox医生真是太他妈的性感了 |
[12:29] | Good effort. Do well in surgery. | 好样的 手术加油 |
[12:34] | Okay, hopefully all that stuff with Cole and Drew | 希望Cole还有Drew的事情都过去了 |
[12:37] | Has just blown over and we can all get back to normal. | 我们能静悄悄的回归正常 |
[12:41] | Lucy Lucy Lucy Lucy, lucy, lucy. | |
[12:44] | If you wanna be in this study group, you gotta show up on time | 如果你要待在学习小组里面你就要准时啊 |
[12:46] | ’cause you’re lettin’ us all down. Right, drew? | 因为我们大家都在等你 是吧 Drew |
[12:49] | Dude, I’m just trying to learn about mucous. | 我正准备学习粘液部分 |
[12:50] | Can we finally talk about the fact | 我们能打开窗子说亮话吗 |
[12:52] | That you and cole are sleeping together? | 你跟Cole睡了 |
[12:53] | Thank you, t-bone. I would love to talk about that. | 谢谢 T哥 我很喜欢讨论这个 |
[12:56] | No, t-bone! I don’t think study group is the proper place | 不要 T哥 我不认为学习小组 |
[12:59] | To be discussing who slept with who. | 适合谈论谁跟谁睡了这种话题 |
[13:01] | – Trang slept with me. Never called me back. – Stuff came up. | – Trang跟我睡了 然后就再也没打过电话 – 我太忙了 |
[13:05] | Crazy idea–how about we just who study in study group? | 我说个疯狂的想法 要不我们在学习小组学习一次如何 |
[13:09] | Uh, no can do. | 做不到 |
[13:10] | I gotta take a walk to clear my head, | 我要去走走冷静一下 |
[13:12] | Maybe grab a fruit roll-up. I don’t even know right now. | 或许去吃个水果卷 我现在也不知道 |
[13:16] | Drew Drew! | |
[13:17] | Why would you tell everyone about me and cole? | 你为什么要告诉所有人我跟Cole的事情 |
[13:19] | There has never been anything in the entire world | 除了这个时刻和”美国偶像” |
[13:21] | I care less about, except maybe this moment and “American idol.” | 这个世界上没有任何事情更令我不屑关注的了 |
[13:23] | – Cole told us. He’s been bragging about it for a month. – What?! | – Cole说的 他已经炫耀了有一个月了 – 什么 |
[13:26] | We are never going to learn anything about medicine. | 我们再也不会学习医学 |
[13:34] | – you okay? I just got your message. – I’m fine. | – 你还好吗 我刚收到你的信息 – 我没事 |
[13:37] | You said you were attacked. | 你说你被袭击了 |
[13:38] | Oh, yeah. That was a lie. Look at these two. | 那是我骗你的 看那两人 |
[13:41] | they’re totally falling apart, turning on each other. | 他们彻底掰了 彼此敌对 |
[13:43] | Okay, I think it’s time to wrap this operation up. | 我觉得是时候处理最后的细节了 |
[13:45] | I need you to go find out who has the cart. | 我要你去找到谁在用那个车 |
[13:48] | you said you were stabbed. | 你说你被捅了 |
[13:50] | How come you never get my jokes? Now go. Chop-chop. | 你怎么永远都不懂我的笑话呢 现在去 快点快点 |
[13:55] | You said you were stabbed. | 你说你被捅了 |
[13:57] | we’re losin’ him. | 他快不行了 |
[13:59] | Art, hang in there, buddy. | Art 坚持住 |
[14:00] | Start the neo-synephrine drip. Somebody call cardiology! | 开始注射新辛弗林 去叫心脏专家 |
[14:12] | Don’t say anything. | 什么都别说 |
[14:14] | Please. | 求你了 |
[14:15] | I don’t think I have to. You’ll beat yourself up. | 我什么都不用说 你良心过不去的 |
[14:30] | Damn, girl! You can’t just jump in front of golf carts. | 妈的 你不能就这么直接拦在一辆高尔夫车前面 |
[14:33] | – That’s how gardeners die. – Why are you such an ass? | – 园丁们就是这么死的 – 你怎么这么混蛋 |
[14:36] | You think it’s so cool | 你觉得 |
[14:37] | Just to brag to everybody about how you slept with me? | 跟所有人炫耀你是怎么跟我睡的很酷是吗 |
[14:39] | Do you know how embarrassing that is? | 你知道有多丢脸吗 |
[14:41] | You know what’s embarrassing? | 你知道丢脸的是什么吗 |
[14:42] | – That you’re ashamed to be with me. – Maybe I am. | – 那就是你耻于跟我在一起 – 或许我就是 |
[14:45] | Cole, you call my butt nicknames in public. | Cole 你在大庭广众下叫我的屁股绰号 |
[14:47] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[14:49] | “Boomtown,” “Lenny” And “The fart zone”? | “隆隆镇””Lenny”还有”放屁区” |
[14:51] | Plus, you abbreviate everything. | 而且你把所有东西都缩写了 |
[14:53] | News flash– pb&j is already abbreviated. | 告诉你吧 PB&J已经是缩写词了 |
[14:56] | You don’t need to call it “Peebers and jazz.” | 你不用大费周章说什么”Peebers and jazz” |
[14:57] | Oh, like you’re so great? | 你以为你好呢 |
[14:58] | Okay, you’re wishy-washy, you’re obsessed with horses, | 你为人乏味 沉迷于小马 |
[15:01] | And there’s that weird role-play | 还有你喜欢的奇怪的角色扮演 |
[15:02] | Where you make me pretend I’m black. | 要我假装是个黑人 |
[15:03] | Is this coming from Cole or Deshaun? | 这是Cole还是Deshaun说的 |
[15:06] | Both. Look, I know what people think of me, | 都是 听着 我知道别人怎么看待我 |
[15:09] | And I know I act like an ass sometimes. | 我知道我有时候表现的像个混蛋 |
[15:12] | But I thought you saw through that. | 但是我以为你能看透我 |
[15:14] | Okay? And I didn’t brag about sleeping with you to seem cool. | 我炫耀跟你睡了不是因为我觉得很酷 |
[15:17] | I did it because I’m proud that a girl like you | 而是因为我很骄傲一个像你这样的女孩 |
[15:19] | Would wanna be with someone like me. | 会愿意和像我这样的人在一起 |
[15:23] | Boom, outta here. | 我走了 |
[15:27] | yeah, you’re done. | 没你的事儿了 |
[15:31] | Haven’t found your cart yet, huh? | 还没找到你的车是吗 |
[15:33] | Nope. The school assigned us scooters. | 没有 学校给我们配了滑板车 |
[15:35] | I don’t have the core muscles to ride that bitch. | 我就没有那个肌肉去骑它 |
[15:37] | Well, maybe if you just apologize to the cart, | 或许只要你跟车子道歉 |
[15:40] | It’ll come back. | 它就会回来了 |
[15:41] | I’m not apologizing to no cart. | 没有车子 我不会道歉的 |
[15:43] | What would it hurt, captain? | 那有什么损失呢 队长 |
[15:45] | the truth is out there. | 真理就在这儿 |
[15:47] | Fine, frank. I’ll apologize. | 好的 Frank 我会道歉的 |
[15:51] | I’m sorry, cart. | 对不起 车车 |
[15:53] | I’m sorry I scuff you up. | 抱歉我把你划伤了 |
[15:55] | I’m sorry I take you for granted. | 抱歉我觉得使用你是理所应当的 |
[15:57] | But if you come back, I promise I’ll treat you better. | 但是如果你回来的话我保证对对你更好的 |
[16:01] | Happy? | 高兴了吗 |
[16:06] | Oh, hallelujah! | 哦 哈利路亚 |
[16:09] | I’m gonna take these. | 那我就把这个拿走了 |
[16:13] | – I feel a lot closer to you. – Me, too, | – 我觉得跟你亲近多了 – 我也是 |
[16:15] | But I need to keep this messing with people vibe going, so… | 但是我要保持让别人混乱的感觉所以 |
[16:19] | Hey, annoying girl. | 烦人女 |
[16:22] | My fault. Too general. Blondie. | 我的错 太多烦人女了 金发那个 |
[16:24] | Girl blondie. Why do you look so sad? | 金发女 你怎么看起来这么难过 |
[16:28] | It’s this thing with me and cole. | 就是我跟Cole的事情 |
[16:29] | Don’t tell me. Tell drew. He’s a great listener. | 不要跟我说 告诉Drew 他是个好的倾听者 |
[16:31] | – Why? – If you saw your face, you’d understand. | – 为什么啊 – 你去看看你的脸就明白了 |
[16:34] | Have fun. | 玩的高兴 |
[16:36] | Drew, I’m really sorry I lied about the study group. | Drew很抱歉关于学习小组的事情我说谎了 |
[16:38] | It’s just this thing with cole is messing with my head. | 就是跟Cole的事情搞得我很混乱 |
[16:41] | I know he’s a tool, but then how come I feel so horrible? | 我知道他只是个炮友 但是我怎么就会觉得心情特别差呢 |
[16:44] | Because you’re a needy, sad, crazy person | 因为你是个又穷又惨的疯子 |
[16:46] | Who constantly makes bad decisions? | 又一直在做坏决定 |
[16:48] | Just my first thought. I’m still working out the rest. | 这只是我的第一反应 我还在想别的理由 |
[16:50] | Lucy, can I ask you a few questions | Lucy 我能问你几个问题吗 |
[16:52] | About your douchey boyfriend? | 关于你的蠢货男朋友的 |
[16:53] | Um, does he ever say sweet stuff to you? | 他有说过甜言蜜语给你吗 |
[16:57] | Man, I never noticed what a beautiful smile you have. | 天 我从来没注意到你笑起来这么美 |
[17:01] | – Yeah, kinda. – And when you guys hang out, is it fun? | – 有的 – 当你们在一起的时候有意思吗 |
[17:05] | Does he make you laugh? | 他有让你笑出来吗 |
[17:10] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[17:11] | Think about cole right now. How does he make you feel? | 现在心里想着Cole 他让你感觉怎么样 |
[17:15] | You’re smiling. | 你在微笑 |
[17:17] | Oh, crap. | 妈的 |
[17:19] | I like him. | 我喜欢他 |
[17:20] | Yes, you do. You like him. | 是的 你喜欢他 |
[17:22] | – You like him, you crazy white girl. – But it’s cole. | – 你喜欢他 你这个疯狂的白人女孩 – 但是这货是Cole啊 |
[17:27] | And as sad as that may be for you, | 对你来说可能同样惨的是 |
[17:29] | This hospital is so brutal that if you actually find someone | 这个医院太残忍了如果你真的找到了某个人 |
[17:33] | That can help you get through it, you’re lucky. | 能帮你度过医院时光 你是幸运的 |
[17:37] | Because here, | 因为在这里 |
[17:38] | Everyone needs someone to watch their back. | 每一个人都需要有人支持 |
[17:42] | Right, Dr, turk? | 是吧 Turk医生 |
[17:44] | Absolutely. | 没错 |
[17:48] | – I don’t like Cole. – Yes, you do. | – 我不喜欢Cole – 不 你喜欢 |
[17:50] | – Damn it! – I feel for you. | – 我靠 – 我感觉到了 |
[18:01] | Came to get your licks in, huh? I get it. | 来拿你获胜的奖励吗 我知道的 |
[18:04] | I damn sure deserve it. You may… Fire at will. | 我他妈活该 你可以随意骂我 |
[18:08] | Actually, I came to say thank you. | 实际上 我来是为了谢谢你 |
[18:09] | You showed a lot of stones in making that hard call for art. | 你力排众议 为Art做了那个艰难的决定 |
[18:12] | It was the right choice. I was just scared to take it. | 这就是正确的决定 只是我很害怕去执行 |
[18:15] | It cost him his life. | 这夺走了他的生命 |
[18:18] | – We stole six months from that guy. – You and I both know | – 我们从那个人身上偷走了半年时间 – 你和我都知道 |
[18:21] | That he would’ve spent most of that time in this hospital, | 他活着的大部分时间也会住在这家医院里 |
[18:23] | Just waiting to die. | 等死 |
[18:24] | You pushed me to give him a chance. | 你推了我一把去给他一个机会 |
[18:26] | You had my back on this one, and I want you to know | 在这件事上我支持你 我想让你知道 |
[18:29] | That you can always count on me to have yours. | 你会一直得到我的支持 |
[18:32] | I appreciate you saying that. | 我很感谢你这么说 |
[18:34] | Now I know exactly what it feels like | 现在我终于知道 |
[18:35] | To be in a morgan freeman movie. | 在Morgan Freeman电影里是什么感觉了 |
[18:39] | Hey. Come here. | 过来 |
[18:49] | To art. | 敬Art |
[18:55] | Cole, can I talk to you? | Cole 我能跟你说句话吗 |
[18:57] | Out in public like this? | 像这样在大庭广众下吗 |
[18:58] | Don’t be crazy. There’s people around. | 别发疯了 周围还有人呢 |
[19:02] | Excuse me for a second, everybody. | 大家请给我一点时间可以吗 |
[19:05] | I just have something I wanna say. | 我有几句话想说 |
[19:08] | This is cole aaronson, | 这位是Cole Aaronson |
[19:10] | And, yes, he’s a bit of a jerk, | 是的 他有一点混蛋 |
[19:12] | And, yes, he’s probably screwed over every one of you, | 是的 他可能惹恼过你们每一个人 |
[19:15] | And, yes, he loves dane cook. | 是的 他喜欢丹麦菜 |
[19:17] | But none of that matters to me | 但是以上这些我都不在意 |
[19:20] | Because I know it just started out as a hookup, | 我知道开始的时候只是一次勾搭 |
[19:24] | I’ve realized that I actually really like him. | 现在我意识到了我真的喜欢他 |
[19:27] | And so if it’s cool with him, | 所以如果他没有意见的话 |
[19:29] | I’d like to introduce you all to my boyfriend. | 我想给你们介绍我的男朋友 |
[19:35] | Nice speech. Nobody cares. | 说的好 没人有兴趣 |
[19:37] | Some couples just work | 有些伴侣就是存在 |
[19:39] | No matter how odd a pairing they seem to be. | 不管他们看起来是多么奇怪的一对 |
[19:42] | The common denominator is being there for each other. | 拥有共同特质的人就在那里 |
[19:45] | Technically, I was right about arthur, | 技术上来说 关于Arthur我是对的 |
[19:47] | So I’m-a need you to give me what’s mine. | 所以我现在要你说出那一句 |
[19:49] | Let me hear it. | 让我听到 |
[19:51] | All right, but just because I’m a man of honor. Ahem. | 好吧 但是仅仅是因为我是一个有信用的人 |
[19:54] | Ladies and gentlemen… | 女士们先生们 |
[19:56] | Toot, toot, tootie… | 嘟嘟嘟嘟嘟嘟嘟 |
[20:00] | Dr. Turk’s a cutie. | Turk医生是个小可爱 |
[20:03] | Yes, I am. | 对我是 |
[20:07] | In the end, you just can’t be afraid to move forward. | 最后你不要畏惧走的更远 |
[20:11] | You’re my number one shorty, yo. | 你是我最喜欢的小矮子 |
[20:13] | Yeah, that actually leads perfectly | 这个话题正好引出了 |
[20:15] | Into what I wanted to talk to you about. | 我想要跟你说的话 |
[20:17] | All ears, boo. | 洗耳恭听 |
[20:18] | See, now that we’re officially a couple, | 现在既然我们已经是一对儿了 |
[20:21] | We’re gonna have to start… Well, changing you. | 我们就要开始 改造你 |
[20:24] | – Okay, boo? – Wait, what now? | – 可以吗 – 等等 什么 |
[20:31] | Man, this is so hard! How am I supposed to remember all this? | 这太难了 我怎么可能把这些都记住呢 |
[20:35] | While you’re my boyfriend, please refrain from using | 既然现在你是我的男朋友了 |
[20:37] | The following words and phrases–crushing “It,” | 请尽量使用以下词汇 摧毁 |
[20:40] | Ghostriding the whip, hunting the big dawg, | 鬼影驾车 猎捕大狗 |
[20:43] | Redonkulous, wrangle dangle, shtoops, | 荒谬可笑 吵架辩论 委曲求全 |
[20:45] | The “Donk” Show, gittin’ right, homeskillet, | 驴子秀 正确的 小甜心 |
[20:48] | Broseph, brosephine and sexting. | 大兄弟 大妹子和调情短信 |
[20:50] | – On the serious? – There’s another one. | – 这是认真的吗 – 这也有另一种说法的 |
[20:53] | Also, substituting your name | 另外 将你的名字 |
[20:55] | For words that sort of sound like your name– | 替换成音似你名字的绰号 |
[20:57] | Stone cole, cole war, Pina Cole-lada… | 石头Cole Cole战 菠萝汁Cole酒 |
[21:01] | You know what I’m saying. | 你懂的 |
[21:01] | Girl, I can’t give this all up Cole turkey. | 妹子 我不可能全部都记住的 |
[21:05] | Why don’t we just call it a day? | 不如我们今天就到这儿了吧 |
[21:07] | – And we’ll, uh, start fresh in the morning. – Sizzle. | – 明天早晨我们再重新开始 – 嘶嘶 |