时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Our study group was a well-oiled machine. | 我们的学习小组运行完美 |
[00:02] | Drew was in charge, and I was second in command, | Drew是总负责 而我是二把手 |
[00:04] | responsible for two things, class notes… | 主要负责两件事 课堂笔记 |
[00:07] | Yep, I got the notes right here. | 好了 笔记在这里 |
[00:10] | and keeping Cole occupied while we did the real work. | 以及让Cole在大家做正事的时候也有事可做 |
[00:14] | Babe, these wheelie shoes are sick! | 宝贝儿 这双轮滑鞋棒呆了 |
[00:16] | Okay, I’ll just be walking next to someone, | 你看 我会在某人身边走动 |
[00:18] | then I’ll start rolling, and they’re like, “What?” | 然后突然脚下生风 他们会说 什么鬼 |
[00:20] | And I’m, like, “Later, tevas.” God, where should I go next? | 然后我说 再见凡人们 我接下来去哪里转悠呢 |
[00:26] | What in the heck do you have | 在你运动鞋底下的 |
[00:28] | on the bottom of those sneakers, Champ? | 是什么鬼 世界冠军 |
[00:31] | Are… are those wheels? | 难道 是轮子么 |
[00:35] | Would you show me your glide? Go ahead. Roll on out. | 能秀一下你的滑行吗 来吧从这出去 |
[00:38] | Get your glide on. | 走你 |
[00:40] | Dr. Cox was scary when he was in his regular mood, | 正常心情时的Cox医生就蛮恐怖的 |
[00:43] | but him in a good mood was utterly terrifying. | 如果他心情好的话 那就完全是惊悚了 |
[00:47] | Are you all dying to know why I’m in such a festive mood? | 是不是非常想知道为什么我心情这么好 |
[00:50] | Because you’re about to do something horrible to us? | 因为你又想好该如何虐我们了 |
[00:52] | Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! | 叮 叮 叮 叮 叮 |
[00:54] | Drew, you and your worthless classmates | Drew 你和你这一帮没用的同学 |
[00:57] | have just won an all-expenses paid trip to… | 刚刚免费获得了一次 |
[01:00] | hell week… | 一周地狱之旅 |
[01:01] | Six days and seven nights | 共六天七夜哦 |
[01:03] | of tests, term papers and group projects. | 内容包括了小测试 学期报告以及小组课题 |
[01:06] | By the end of the week, one of you is going to have a psychotic break. | 当这周结束的时候 你们中会有个人会精神完全崩溃 |
[01:10] | How darn good is it to be me right about now? | 要问我现在感觉有多好 |
[01:13] | “Just this side of fabulous” is the answer. | 答案是 好到没朋友 |
[01:15] | Just this side of fabulous. | 好到没朋友了 |
[01:17] | As much as Dr. Cox loved torturing us, | 和Cox医生喜欢折磨我们的程度一样 |
[01:20] | Dr. Turk enjoyed all the perks of being chief of surgery. | Turk医生则非常享受作为首席外科医师的福利 |
[01:32] | T-dawg! Looking-good five! | 老T 看上去不错 击个掌 |
[01:38] | Where’s my pastry? | 我的小点心呢 |
[01:41] | Too sugary. | 糖分太多 |
[01:42] | Hey, nothing’s too sugary, woman. | 嘿 这不算多 姐们儿 |
[01:44] | Tell that to your diabetes. | 这话给你的糖尿病讲 |
[01:46] | So you worked hard all these years to become chief of surgery | 你努力了这么多年才成为首席外科医师 |
[01:49] | just so people would kiss your ass? | 就是为了人们会拍你马屁吗 |
[01:50] | No, I get a parking spot, too. | 不 我还得到了专用停车位 |
[01:52] | Plus, I get to nickname people whatever I want. | 而且我还可以任意给同事起昵称 |
[01:54] | Hey, what’s up, mac and cheese? Oh, snap! Ham and cheese! | 你好吗 奶酪巨无霸 哦呀 奶酪火腿 |
[01:58] | Oh, rainmaker in the house! What’s happenin’? | 唤雨大仙来了 你好吗 |
[02:03] | – What was that? – Oh, we’re taking a break. | – 怎么回事 – 我们只是让关系暂停一下 |
[02:06] | Since when? What? | 什么时候开始的 怎么了 |
[02:07] | Well, we said “I love you” to each other, | 我们对彼此说了”我爱你” |
[02:09] | and it’s horrible and gross, and I hate myself and him. | 可是感觉可怕而且恶心 我厌恶了他和我自己 |
[02:13] | Every week is already hell week. How could it get any worse? | 每一周都已经是地狱周了 怎么还能更糟 |
[02:17] | Hey, did you have hell week at your med school? | 你在医学院的时候经历过地狱周吗 |
[02:20] | Yes, it stressed me out so much, my throat seized up for, like, a year. | 当然 压力可大了 我的喉咙失声了大概一年 |
[02:23] | God, how bad was it? | 天 那该有多糟 |
[02:37] | I’m not gonna lie. | 我讲的全是实话 |
[02:38] | It left a few psychological marks. | 地狱周给我留下了心理阴影 |
[02:41] | One of you is probably gonna crack. | 你们中的一个大概会崩溃的 |
[02:43] | I’m looking at you, Li. | 说的就是你Li |
[02:44] | But hey, good luck. Rootin’ for ya. | 不过祝你们好运 看好你们 |
[02:48] | All right, Drew, you’re our leader. | 现在 Drew你是我们的组长 |
[02:50] | Let’s get this goin’. | 我们开始吧 |
[02:52] | Uh, get what going? I rarely listen to you people. | 开始什么 你们说了什么我基本上没听 |
[02:54] | No, seriously, big d., | 长点儿心吧 老大 |
[02:55] | I fail out of here, I gotta go to med school in the Caribbean. | 我在这里挂科的话 就要去加勒比的医学院了 |
[02:58] | Dude, I don’t speak “Caribbesian.” | 哥们儿我可不会讲加勒比语 |
[03:00] | So tell us what to do! | 告诉我们该怎么办 |
[03:01] | All right, why does this always have to fall on me? | 好吧 这事儿为什么总落到我头上 |
[03:03] | I don’t have the plan. I don’t have the answer to every damn question. | 我没什么计划 也不知道每个问题的答案 |
[03:06] | Hey, Drew’s right. | 嘿 Drew说得对 |
[03:07] | Everybody, back up. Give him some space. | 大家站远点 给他点空间 |
[03:09] | He’ll figure out the plan and then text us. | 他会想出计划然后短信通知我们的 |
[03:21] | 安全驾驶 至尊医生 | |
[03:23] | Oh, hell, no! | 哦不 我的天 |
[03:27] | Yo, somebody’s parked in my spot. | 哟 有人占用我的停车位 |
[03:29] | Boo-hoo. It takes me 11 minutes to pee. | 哟吼 我上小号就花了11分钟 |
[03:32] | Do you guys know who “Doc x-treme” is? | 有人知道”至尊医生”是谁吗 |
[03:34] | Russell Vaughn… surgeon, best-selling author, | 是Russell Vaughn 外科医生 畅销书作家 |
[03:37] | wrote some book about doctoring in the third world | 写了本关于在第三世界国家行医的书 |
[03:39] | – called “Rebel Without a Co-pay.” – What am I supposed to do? | – 书名叫”没有保险的抗争” – 我该怎么办 |
[03:42] | “Take the bullet out of his mistress’ jaw” | “把子弹从他情妇的下颌中取出” |
[03:45] | “or take a bullet of your own.” I did the surgery. | “或者把子弹从你自己身上取出来” 于是我做了手术 |
[03:49] | Then he shot me anyway. | 他还是向我开枪了 |
[03:50] | By the way, that mistress is now my wife. | 顺便讲一句 那位情妇现在是我的妻子了 |
[03:53] | Yes he is a bit of a douche, | 没错他是有点傻逼 |
[03:55] | But every time he shows up here, he raises millions for the hospital. | 不过每次只要他在医院 就能给医院带来数百万收益 |
[03:59] | And he has nailed some top-shelf international strange. | 他还解决了一些国际上最疑难的病例 |
[04:03] | Greetings. Hi. Dr. Russell Vaughn. | 日安 我是Russell Vaughn医生 |
[04:05] | Yeah, I’m Dr. Christopher Duncan Turk, | 你好 我是Christopher Duncan Turk医生 |
[04:07] | chief of surgery. Listen, man, you parked in my spot. | 我就是首席外科医生 听好了 你占用了我的车位 |
[04:10] | Okay, I’m sorry. Um, you know, I have to remind myself | 好吧 我很抱歉 只是你知道 我得提醒我自己 |
[04:13] | that I’m back in the states, where status’s everything. | 我回到美国 一个靠地位说话的国家 |
[04:16] | It’s not everything. | 地位算个啥 |
[04:17] | It’s just that, uh, my spot’s in the shade, | 只是 我的车位在荫凉处 |
[04:20] | and I have leather seats, | 而我的真皮座椅 |
[04:21] | and my seats get warm when the sun hits ’em. | 会在阳光照射的时候变得很热 |
[04:24] | I also just recently… | 还有我最近啊 |
[04:27] | You’re going to want to stop talking now. | 你快要管不住嘴了 赶紧闭嘴 |
[04:35] | I just needed a moment of peace and quiet. | 我只是想静静 |
[04:37] | The other students will not stop asking me questions. | 那群学生无休止地向我提问 |
[04:40] | Oh, puh-lease. | 哦 拜 托 |
[04:43] | I have a hospital full of incompetents | 我还有家全是无能医生的医院 |
[04:45] | hammering me with asinine questions | 他们每天都拿蠢得像驴的问题向我砸来 |
[04:47] | every second of every day. | 一刻都停不下来 |
[04:50] | Uh, Dr. Cox? Your patient in 3 is septic. | 那个 Cox医生 三床的败血症患者 |
[04:53] | Antibiotics or vasopressors? | 是用抗生素呢 还是血管加压药 |
[04:54] | Antibiotics first. | 先用抗生素 |
[04:57] | – That wasn’t so dumb. – Wait for it. | – 这问题不算蠢 – 你等着看吧 |
[05:00] | Oh, did you get my request for scrubs that hug a little closer to my wam-bam? | 哦 我申请了能更靠近小弟弟的一次性手术服 您看到了吗 |
[05:05] | Thank you, Todd, | 谢谢 Todd |
[05:07] | for being the example to a point that you don’t understand. | 你用自己完美地证明了你自己也不明白的一点 |
[05:09] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[05:12] | I didn’t ask to be put in charge. | 我没要求负责整个小组 |
[05:14] | I know, number one, but that’s who we are. | 我知道 学霸 不过这就是我们的宿命 |
[05:17] | We have been blessed and cursed with intelligence and wonderful hair, | 我们的完美智力和柔顺毛发 是护佑也是诅咒 |
[05:21] | and people follow. You’re just going to have to deal with that | 人们会跟随你 你的余生 |
[05:24] | – the rest of your life. – No, I’m done babysitting. | – 都要应对这种状况 – 不 我好人当够了 |
[05:26] | I don’t want to be a leader. I just want to be a good doctor. | 我不想当小组长 我只想当个好医生 |
[05:31] | Fair enough. | 说得好 |
[05:33] | …from the same surgery… | 是同一种外科手术 |
[05:35] | Um, is there something I can help you with, Russell? | 有什么需要帮忙的么 Russell |
[05:38] | Actually, I’m… I’m helping you. | 其实是我在帮你 |
[05:39] | Dr. Cox told me to jump on any cases that interested me. | Cox医生允许我参与任何我感兴趣的病例 |
[05:42] | I’ve got everything under control in this… room. | 我已经掌控了这间病房里的所有情况 |
[05:46] | Why don’t you go and russell up your own case? | 你为什么自己不去搞来几个病例呢 |
[05:51] | Clever. I was just telling Irene here | 问得好 我刚才告诉Irene |
[05:53] | that it looks as though she’s gonna need a septal myomectomy. | 她应该需要一个隔膜式肌瘤切除手术 |
[05:56] | Russell, I’ll decide which treatment is best for my patients. | Russell 我的病人用什么疗法最好 由我决定的 |
[06:01] | We’ll probably go with what he said. | 我们有可能按照他说的来进行 |
[06:07] | 11 minutes to answer a page? Really? Embarrassing. | 用十一分钟回答一页问题 开玩笑 真丢人 |
[06:11] | It’s 4 in the morning. | 现在是凌晨四点 |
[06:13] | Hey, bedhead, what are those, horses on your pajamas? | 喂 鸡窝头 你睡衣上的是马么 |
[06:16] | Well, I didn’t do my laundry. I have nothing else to wear. | 我衣服都没洗 没别的衣服穿了 |
[06:20] | Except more horse pajamas. | 除了一堆小马印花睡衣 |
[06:23] | Here are the case histories for your group projects. | 这些是小组任务要用的病历 |
[06:25] | You will test, diagnose and come up with treatments for each of your fake patients. | 对于每一个虚拟的病人 你们都要检测 诊断 然后想出如何治疗 |
[06:31] | You will then present your findings in three days. | 你们要在三天内展示自己的发现 |
[06:34] | Number one, you don’t have to work with these stooges anymore. | 学霸你不用陪着这些小角色耍 |
[06:37] | I have a very special project for you. | 我有个特别的任务交给你 |
[06:40] | Where’s the rich jackass? | 那个有钱的蠢蛋去哪了 |
[06:51] | I love hell week. | 我爱死地狱周了 |
[07:09] | So what’s my project? | 我的任务是什么 |
[07:11] | Your project is to avoid them, | 你的任务是避开他们 |
[07:14] | because they are vampires, | 因为他们是吸血鬼 |
[07:16] | time-sucking monsters who will torture you | 一群靠吸食时间来折腾你的怪物 |
[07:19] | with stupid questions, mind-numbing incompetence | 问着无厘头的问题 不动脑子 |
[07:22] | and petty emotional problems. | 还有一堆情绪问题 |
[07:24] | “I’m so stressed.” | “我压力太大了” |
[07:25] | “I feel like I want to kill myself.” | “我简直想解决了我自己” |
[07:26] | Well, what are you waiting for? Do it. | 那么你等什么呢 去做啊 |
[07:28] | Okay. Great. So what exactly is my project? | 好吧 然而我的任务到底是什么 |
[07:34] | I want you to focus on yourself, | 我要你专注于你自己 |
[07:36] | on your abilities, | 专注于你的能力 |
[07:37] | on becoming the amazing doctor I know you can be. | 专注于成为一名了不起的医生 我知道你可以 |
[07:41] | Thank you so much. | 谢啦 |
[07:42] | Again, really unclear about what my project is. | 再问一次 我还是不明白自己的任务是什么 |
[07:46] | You’re just gonna shadow me | 你跟我就好 |
[07:47] | and stay the hell away from them. | 然后远离他们 |
[07:49] | – Listen to me, son… – Hey, drew! | – 听着孩子 – 嘿 Drew |
[07:52] | Go. Save yourself. | 快走 保重啊 |
[07:54] | What? | 什么 |
[07:54] | Run! | 快跑啊 |
[07:56] | Hello, blondie. Is there anything I can do for you? | 你好金发美女 我能为你做些什么 |
[07:59] | Uh, I was just gonna ask Drew | 我只是想问Drew |
[08:02] | Who he thought the next leader of our group should be. | 他觉得我们小组谁该当下一任组长 |
[08:04] | You. | 你 |
[08:06] | You’re the one. | 你就是那个人 |
[08:07] | Yeah? You think so? | 是吗 你也这么想 |
[08:09] | No. I just said that because you’re the first one I saw. | 不 我这么说因为你是第一个出现在我眼前的 |
[08:14] | Jambo, doctors. Jambo. That’s swahili for “Hello” | 你们好大夫们 你们好 这是斯瓦希里语的”你好” |
[08:17] | – Or “Good morning.” – Oh, is it? | – 也可以说是”早上好” – 哦是吗 |
[08:19] | Really? ’cause I know what it means. | 真的吗 因为我知道它是什么意思 |
[08:20] | I had jambo juice this morning… | 我今早喝了浆宝超活力果汁 |
[08:22] | A berry blast with an echinacea boost. | 浆果的爆破混合着松球菊的冲击 |
[08:25] | It was delicious- I’m alive forever. | 味道好极了 我将会永生 |
[08:27] | You’ll be dead. I’ll be alive, though. I’ll be alive! | 你会泯灭 我会永生 老子会永生的 |
[08:29] | Wow. You sure you didn’t get a fem boost in there? | 哇哦 你确定你早晨没有服用娘炮冲剂 |
[08:32] | That was pretty catty. | 太小心眼了 |
[08:33] | It’s just that Russell ticks me off, you know? | 你知道么 那个Russell要把我给气死了 |
[08:36] | He comes in here with his book and his rope bracelets | 带着他的书和绳编手环就到这里来了 |
[08:39] | and his… his wanting to help me with surgeries. | 还有他想帮我做手术的”好意” |
[08:42] | I don’t need anybody’s help. | 我不需要任何人的帮助 |
[08:43] | Yeah. This isn’t about surgery. | 是吗 这可不是外科的问题 |
[08:46] | This is about all the attention Russell’s getting. | 而是Russell得到了所有的关注 |
[08:48] | You’re jealous. | 你在嫉妒 |
[08:49] | If I’m gonna be jealous of someone, | 如果我嫉妒某个人 |
[08:51] | it’s gonna be a dude who can breathe underwater | 那么一定是个能在水下呼吸的人 |
[08:53] | or… or Serena Williams. | 或者是小威廉姆斯 |
[08:55] | That ass is righteous. | 她的翘臀超正 |
[08:58] | I’m just saying, you’re kind of acting like a 13-year-old girl. | 我只是说你的行为就像一个十三岁的小姑娘 |
[09:01] | – Oh, my god. There’s Drew. – Yeah. | – 我的天 那是Drew – 没错 |
[09:03] | – Did he see me? – Yes. | – 他看到我了么 – 是的 |
[09:04] | – Is he coming over here? – Yes, he is. | – 他正向这边走来吗 – 是的 |
[09:06] | – Oh, crap. – Hey, drew. | – 见鬼 – 嘿Drew |
[09:07] | – Hey. Oh! Hey… There… | – 嘿 哦这是谁啊 |
[09:12] | You. | 原来是你 |
[09:14] | Afternoon, good sir. | 下午好 先生 |
[09:16] | Your face is looking quite… normal. | 你的脸看上去 正常极了 |
[09:26] | – All right. – Okay. Yeah. | – 好吧 – 这样也不错 |
[09:28] | Okay. | 是的 |
[09:33] | So I thought we could start with a little bonding game… | 我认为大家可以从热身小游戏开始 |
[09:36] | “Two truths and a lie.” | “两个真相和一个谎言” |
[09:38] | I’ll start. | 从我开始 |
[09:39] | I am from a small fishing town in Maryland, | 我来自马里兰州的一个小渔村 |
[09:43] | horses are my favorite animal, | 马是我最喜欢的动物 |
[09:45] | and I once made love with tennis great Pete Sampras. | 我曾经和网球明星皮特·桑普拉斯上过床 |
[09:51] | “Pistol” Pete? | “手枪”皮特 |
[09:52] | Damn, that’s hot. | 我去 这太酷了 |
[09:54] | No. See, Cole, that was the lie. | 不Cole 这就是一个谎言 |
[09:55] | My mum hooked up with Michael Chang. | 我妈还和张德培亲热过 |
[09:58] | All right, look, let’s just forget about the game. | 好吧 听着 我们把游戏放一边 |
[10:00] | Okay, my mom used to date Craig t. Nelson. | 好吧 我妈妈曾经和克雷格 T 尼尔森约过会 |
[10:02] | “Coach” was almost my dad. | “教练”差点成我爹 |
[10:04] | Lucy, this is a waste of time. | Lucy 这简直是浪费时间 |
[10:07] | I’m taking over the group. | 让我接手这个小组 |
[10:09] | Oh, damn! | 哦去你的 |
[10:11] | A coup d’Trang! | Trang要发起政变了 |
[10:12] | All right, l keep it together. | 好极了 让我整理一下思绪 |
[10:15] | Don’t get crazy. | 不要爆发 |
[10:18] | Lucy, what do you want? | Lucy 你想做什么 |
[10:19] | If Cox sees me with you, he’s gonna kill me. | 如果Cox看到我和你在一起 他会杀了我的 |
[10:21] | Please. I need your help. | 拜托 我需要你的帮助 |
[10:23] | I was leading our group, and they weren’t listening, | 我曾经领导我们小组 他们都不听话 |
[10:25] | And I felt it happening again. | 我感觉这种情况又发生了 |
[10:27] | See, whenever I get into a position of power, | 你看 无论我在哪种职位掌权 |
[10:29] | something changes inside me. | 我的内在都会有些变化 |
[10:31] | Look, the key to leading the group is Trang. | 听着 带领好小组的核心在于Trang |
[10:34] | You gotta get in that little bastard’s face, | 是时候露出小混蛋的嘴脸了 |
[10:36] | and you gotta let the crazy out. | 你应该让自己的疯狂发泄出来 |
[10:38] | Do you want to see how I do it? | 想知道我是怎么做的吗 |
[10:39] | You back the hell up right now or I will watch you die, | 你他妈立马给老子走开 要么就去死 |
[10:42] | And I will laugh! See? It’s easy. | 我还会大笑 明白了吗 很简单 |
[10:49] | Ugh. There’s Drew. | 啊 Drew在那里 |
[10:51] | What an ass. | 糟透了 |
[10:53] | Why don’t you let me fix this? All right, I’m-a fix this. | 为什么不让我来使你们重归于好 好吧 我来做 |
[10:55] | Hey, Drew! Come. Come. | 这里 Drew 过来过来 |
[10:57] | Just come. | 乖乖过来 |
[11:00] | – Hey, how’s it going? – Yeah. | – 最近好吗 – 当然 |
[11:02] | You guys, come on. | 你们俩 拜托 |
[11:04] | You’re in love. You need to start talking. | 你们在热恋中 你们要开始交谈 |
[11:06] | Let’s get it goin’. | 开始吧 |
[11:09] | Uh… sorry to interrupt. | 不好意思打断一下 |
[11:10] | Uh, now I understand Dr. Turk’s naive impulse to get it going. | 我十分理解Turk医生想要干点什么的天真的冲动 |
[11:13] | He was raised on a diet of western television and airport novels. | 他从小看西方电视和机场快餐小说长大的 |
[11:16] | But in many less-developed parts of the world, | 不过在世界上的许多欠发达地区 |
[11:18] | silence plays a crucial part of a-a couple’s search for real, true emotional intimacy. | 小情侣们寻求的真正的缠绵 关键就是两人间的沉默 |
[11:24] | I’m reminded of an old proverb from the… Zambezi river tribe… | 这使我想起了一句古老的 出自赞比西河畔一个部落的谚语 |
[11:29] | “Two hearts forged in silence grow into one.” | “两颗在静默中被锻造的心 终会合一” |
[11:34] | Your last tot beckons me. | 最后这点儿在召唤我吃掉它呢 |
[11:36] | May I? | 可以吃掉么 |
[11:37] | Dude, you… | 大哥 你 |
[11:39] | You can’t just take my last tot like that. | 你不能吃完我的最后一点食物就这样走掉了 |
[11:43] | What the… | 见鬼 |
[11:44] | Oh, I get it. | 好我明白了 |
[11:45] | Dude starts speaking… | 你们们开始聊吧 |
[11:48] | And all of a sudden, everything’s all good, huh? | 突然之间 你们就和好了是吗 |
[11:50] | It’s all good now? | 现在你们和好吗 |
[11:52] | Fine. I’m gonna go get some more tots. | 好极了 我再找点吃的 |
[11:57] | Lucy, have a seat. | Lucy 来坐下 |
[11:58] | We’re about to start. | 我们正准备开始呢 |
[12:01] | What are you doing? | 你这是干什么 |
[12:02] | Staring into your soul. | 凝视你的灵魂 |
[12:03] | Dominating your mind. | 占据你的思想 |
[12:05] | I’m freaking your being. | 我正在扭曲你的身心 |
[12:07] | See? I own that. | 看见了吗 我做到了 |
[12:09] | That’s my vacation home. | 这是我的度假小屋 |
[12:11] | I come up on the weekends when I feel like bringing the hurt! | 在感到受伤的周末我就会到这里来 |
[12:16] | All right, people. Let’s start on chapter ten. | 好吧大伙儿 我们从第十章开始 |
[12:22] | Uh-oh. It’s happening. | 啊哦 这感觉又来了 |
[12:26] | All right. | 行了 |
[12:27] | We should really go. | 我们真的该开始了 |
[12:28] | Ignore the pagers. I’m in charge. | 别管传呼机 有我呢 |
[12:33] | Hey, you’re right. | 嘿 你是对的 |
[12:35] | You’re absolutely right. Everything’s fine. | 你非常对 事事都很顺心 |
[12:41] | Yes! | 棒呆了 |
[12:43] | What the hell happened to you guys? | 你们到底发生了什么 |
[12:46] | Dude, it was awesome! | 哥们儿刚才精彩极了 |
[12:48] | Lucy beat the crap out of Trang! | Lucy把Trang打得屁滚尿流 |
[12:51] | Best girl fight I’ve seen since I paid those two lady-janitors to wrestle. | 这是在我出资让两个女工人去摔跤之后 看过最好看的女生大作战 |
[12:56] | What is that? Y’all hear that? | 怎么回事 你们听到了吗 |
[13:02] | Dip! Russell is breaking it down! | 快看 Russell正在炫舞技 |
[13:09] | That was a real Masai warrior dance. | 这才是正宗的马塞族武士舞 |
[13:11] | Huh? You got moves like that? | 怎么样 你会跳吗 |
[13:14] | That’s not fair. | 这么做不公正 |
[13:15] | I mean, everybody, of course, they… they hear the music, | 我是说 当然 大家都听到音乐了 |
[13:17] | But not everybody hears the music. | 但不是每个人都听进去了 |
[13:21] | Are you… | 你是不是 |
[13:22] | Yo. Beatbox. | 哟 来段B-BOX |
[13:25] | What? | 什么 |
[13:26] | Beatbox, son! | 我说B-BOX |
[13:28] | I guess I can try. | 那我试试 |
[13:36] | Go, fool! | 上啊 大帅比 |
[13:44] | No, keep it going. Keep it going! | 不 继续继续 |
[13:46] | One leg. | 一条腿也能独霸舞林 |
[13:49] | No, no. I got this. I got this. No, don’t pull me. | 不 我可以做到 别拉我 |
[13:52] | I pulled it. I pulled it. I pulled it. | 我自己走 我自己走 |
[13:53] | – I pulled it. Stop. – What the hell was that? | – 我自己走 停下 – 到底怎么回事 |
[13:56] | Were you talking about a specific move | 你是指我具体的某个动作 |
[13:58] | or… or the entire program? | 还是整个表演 |
[14:00] | Do you respect yourself right now? | 你现在尊重自己了吗 |
[14:02] | Oh, God, no! | 哦 上帝 当然不 |
[14:04] | Russell Russell. | |
[14:05] | Who’s named Russell? | 谁会起这个名字 |
[14:06] | – A ton of people. – But it’s such a girlie name, right? | – 很多人 – 但这个名字很娘不是吗 |
[14:10] | – No, not really. – Would it hurt you to build up a brother? | – 并不 – 跟我站到一边会掉块肉吗 |
[14:13] | You know what? I don’t need you. | 你知道么 我不需要你了 |
[14:15] | I’m done with this dude bothering me. | 这个人快把我烦死了 |
[14:18] | “Hell” Can mean different things for different people, | “地狱”对于不同的人有不同的意义 |
[14:22] | whether it’s being bested by a rival… | 也许是被对手超越 |
[14:25] | How are we feeling today, Irene? | 今天感觉如何 Irene |
[14:27] | Did Dr. Vaughn tell you? | Vaughn医生告诉你了吗 |
[14:30] | I think I want him to do the surgery. | 我想让他来做我的主刀 |
[14:32] | Oh, I didn’t get a chance to tell him yet. | 哦 我还没来得及告诉他呢 |
[14:35] | Russell Russell. | |
[14:36] | or being let down by a friend… | 或是对朋友感到失望 |
[14:38] | I tried what you said with trang, and it didn’t work. | 你说的方法我给Trang用过了 并没效果 |
[14:41] | Look, after months of self-doubt, | 听着 在几个月的自我怀疑过后 |
[14:43] | I have finally found my role here. | 我终于明白了自己在小组里的角色 |
[14:45] | I am a great number two. | 我是个不错的二把手 |
[14:48] | I’m Garfunkel, Drew. | 我是个小角色 Drew |
[14:50] | And I am okay with that. | 关于这一点我可以接受 |
[14:51] | But I need you to be my Micky Dolenz. | 但是我要你做我的头儿 |
[14:55] | That was the band, right? | 他们是个乐队吧 |
[14:57] | Yeah, Dolenz and Garfunkel. | 没错 Dolenz and Garfunkel |
[14:59] | Couldn’t you just come back? Please? | 你能回到我们身边吗 拜托了 |
[15:02] | – We need you. I need you. – Lucy, I’m sorry. | – 我们需要你 我需要你 – Lucy 很抱歉 |
[15:05] | I just don’t care. You need to put on your big-girl pants, | 我不关心这些 你要拿出自己的胆识 |
[15:08] | suck it up and figure it out for yourself. | 要忍耐 然后自己解决好 |
[15:20] | So drew had abandoned us, and that was fine, | 就这样Drew抛弃了我们 不过没关系 |
[15:23] | because I was finding my feet as a leader. | 因为我发现自己就是领导 |
[15:25] | I was inspiring the group like my hero, | 我在鼓舞我那英雄般的组员们 |
[15:28] | the lesbian president from “24.” | 就像<24小时>里面的女同性恋总统一样 |
[15:30] | Everybody, get out! | 所有人 滚出去 |
[15:32] | I’ll do it myself! You’re all useless! | 我要单打独斗 你们都没用了 |
[15:37] | What?! | 想怎样 |
[15:38] | You don’t ne to worry about us, buddy boy. | 你不必担心我们 老兄 |
[15:40] | It’s my house now, | 现在这房子是我的了 |
[15:42] | And it is all good in the ‘hood, bro. | 每件事都在我掌控之中 兄弟 |
[15:49] | Uh… Russell? | 我说 Russell |
[15:52] | Why are you putting my name in the assist column? | 你为什么把我的名字写在助手名单里面 |
[15:53] | Yes, I picked you to help me with Irene’s surgery. | 没错 我选择了你在Irene的手术中协助我 |
[15:56] | You know, I thought it’d be a real nice feather in your cap. | 我觉得这是一件为你锦上添花的事 |
[15:58] | – Way to go, man. – Oh, “Way to go”! Russell, listen. | – 就是这样 – 哦 “就是这样” 听好Russell |
[16:02] | I don’t need any more feathers in my cap, okay? | 我不需要再添什么花了 好吗 |
[16:05] | I’ve got a peacock back here. | 我已经有了一整个花园了 |
[16:07] | Major plumage. | 还是超大的那种 |
[16:09] | I have so much that I could teach you, I mean, | 我是说你可以从我这里学到很多东西 |
[16:12] | If you just open up your eyes and… and let me in, Turk. | 如果你打开眼界 并且让我走进去 Turk |
[16:14] | – Let me in. – I’m about to punch you in your mouth. | – 让我进入你的世界 – 我真想一拳打在你的嘴上 |
[16:17] | Fine. But be fair-warned. I trained with the Mossad, okay? | 那好 友情提示 我可是在摩萨德受训的 |
[16:20] | – I could kill you with a button off your jacket. – Really? | – 我用你夹克上的一颗扣子就能干掉你 – 真的哇 |
[16:22] | Well, I train with LaMarcus down at the gym, | 我还和拉马库斯一起在体育馆训练过 |
[16:24] | and he was an NFL linebacker until he came out the closet! | 他出柜前还是美式橄榄球联盟的中后卫呢 |
[16:36] | All right. I have two minutes. | 够了 我有两分钟的时间 |
[16:39] | Here is what you should be doing. | 这些是你们应该做的 |
[16:40] | Thank god you’re back, Drew. Lucy is crazy. | Drew感谢上帝你回来 Lucy简直癫狂了 |
[16:44] | Trang, you haven’t even begun to see crazy. | Trang 你还没见过真正的癫狂 |
[16:47] | You want to do this again? | 你是不是还想打架 |
[16:48] | You feeling froggy? Then leap, son. | 是不是皮痒了 你小子跳过来啊 |
[16:51] | Stop! All right, I’m not even supposed to be helping you, | 行了住口 我本来不应该来帮你们的 |
[16:53] | So listen up. | 耳朵都竖起来吧 |
[16:54] | The key to diagnosing your case study is in chapter… | 诊断病例的关键在这一章 |
[16:57] | Drew. Outside. Now. | Drew 出来 立刻 |
[17:02] | Wait. Drew, what chapter? | 等等 Drew 第几章 |
[17:04] | Wait. What book? They all have chapters! | 还有 是哪本书 每本书都有章节啊 |
[17:08] | You. Now just exactly | 我说你 |
[17:09] | what in the hell were you doing in there? Come on. | 到底在那儿干什么呢 拜托 |
[17:12] | Now I gave you the keys to freedom, and you blew it. | 我告诉了你获得自由的关键 你竟然搞砸了 |
[17:16] | Now I’m gonna stand here | 现在我站在这里 |
[17:17] | And watch as you March back into that hole | 然后看着你再回到洞穴一样的教室 |
[17:19] | and tell those parasites that they have to do it on their own. | 告诉那些寄生虫学生 他们要自己完成作业 |
[17:23] | You know what? | 你知道么 |
[17:24] | I can’t do that, because I’m one of those parasites. | 我做不到 因为我也是寄生虫之一 |
[17:26] | In fact, I’m the king of the parasites, | 说实话 我是寄生虫里的老大 |
[17:28] | and whether you like it or not, they need me. | 不管你喜不喜欢 他们都需要我 |
[17:30] | So… Fail me if you want, but I’m gonna go back in there, | 如果你愿意可以让我挂科 但我还是要回到他们身边 |
[17:34] | And I’m gonna help my friends. | 我要帮助自己的伙伴 |
[17:36] | Of course… That is what you’re going to do. | 当然 这是你应该做的 |
[17:41] | You’re like me, number one. You can’t help yourself. | 你很像我 学霸 控制不住自己 |
[17:44] | Son, you’re a leader. | 孩子 你是个真正的领头人 |
[17:47] | You had this whole thing planned, didn’t you? | 这些都是你计划好的 对吗 |
[17:49] | You knew I wouldn’t be able to stay away from them. | 你知道我不可能对他们撒手不管 |
[17:50] | Yes, indeed. A piece of advice? | 确实 给你条建议 |
[17:55] | Pick a leadership style and stick to it. | 走出自己的领袖风格 然后坚持下去 |
[17:58] | But please avoid aggressive shaming, | 不过千万要避免咄咄逼人 |
[18:01] | because it’s my bread and butter. | 这就是我的生存资本 |
[18:02] | Yeah. I’ve seen your work. Very impressive. | 是的 你做的我都看在眼里 值得称赞 |
[18:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:09] | It means a lot to me. | 你的评价很有分量 |
[18:12] | G-g-go, go, go. | 去吧去吧去吧 |
[18:13] | Go, go. | 快走 |
[18:14] | This is embarrassing. | 真让人不好意思 |
[18:26] | Why are you moping around like a tiny girl bitch? | 为什么像个小婊砸一样晃来晃去 |
[18:29] | Wow. Can’t you ever just be like “Hi,” | 哇哦 你就不能说句”嗨”吗 |
[18:32] | or even better, “What’s up?” | 或者好一点的 说句”吃了吗” |
[18:34] | Sure. What’s up, tiny girl bitch? | 可以啊 吃了吗 小婊砸 |
[18:38] | So you’re too good to assist Russell now? | 所以 你已经优秀到无法做Russell的助理了 |
[18:40] | No, I am the chief of surgery. I am no one’s secretary. | 是 因为我才是主刀医师 不是谁的秘书 |
[18:44] | Secretary? He’s asking you to help him with a tricky surgery. | 秘书 他正在邀请你参与一个高难度的手术好吗 |
[18:48] | Sir, do you just hang around, waiting for conversations to weigh in on? | 先生 你正在四处闲晃就等着加入一段聊天吗 |
[18:52] | Yeah. That and my judge shows get me through the day. | 没错 除了插话我还靠看法庭剧度日 |
[18:57] | Now, look, good leaders don’t care about their ego. | 听好 好的领袖不会在乎自己的尊严 |
[19:00] | If all you want to do is get massaged, | 如果你想要爽一下 |
[19:02] | I’ve got the number of a girl who will take you to the mountaintop. | 我有一堆女孩子可以让你爽上天 |
[19:07] | God, you are a nasty old man. | 老天爷 你真是个恶心的老人家 |
[19:09] | Thanks, dear. | 过奖了 亲爱的 |
[19:11] | Turkleton, let me cut to the quick… | Turkleton 我长话短说 |
[19:13] | either you get into that surgery, | 要么你参与手术 |
[19:15] | pucker up and start kissing Russell’s ass | 跟Russell走 拍拍他的马屁 |
[19:18] | so he continues to raise giant sums of money for this hospital, | 这样他就可以给这家医院带来巨额收入 |
[19:22] | which helps everyone, | 就可以让所有人得到好处 |
[19:23] | or you can continue to act like a… what was that, dear? | 要么你就继续表现的像个 像个什么 |
[19:26] | Tiny girl bitch. | 小婊砸 |
[19:27] | That’s right. Either way, it’s your call, chief. | 没错 二选一 看你的了 主刀医师 |
[19:31] | Sir, you’re so happy you’re not the chief anymore, aren’t you? | 先生 你很高兴自己不是主刀医师了是吧 |
[19:34] | Every second. | 每时每刻都是 |
[19:39] | All right, we have five hours to finish this project. | 好了 我们有五个小时来完成这个任务 |
[19:42] | I’ll start with the labs and we’ll move on | 我从实验的部分开始 然后你们接着 |
[19:43] | – to diagnosis. – Wait. So what, | – 继续做诊断 – 等一下 怎么了 |
[19:45] | you think you can just waltz back in here | 你觉得你在抛弃我们之后只要华丽回归 |
[19:47] | after abandoning us and be the leader of our group again? | 就能再次成为小组领导 |
[19:50] | – Yes. – Oh, thank God! | – 是啊 – 谢天谢地 |
[19:54] | Hey, yo, Drew, I am glad you are back, man. | 哟 Drew 很高兴你能回到我们身边 |
[19:57] | But I was thinking before we start, we take a little break. | 不过我想在开工之前 先休息一会儿 |
[20:00] | Garfunkel, handle that. | 二把手 你来搞定 |
[20:03] | Yeah, you know what would be great, Cole, | 好的 Cole你的好点子多 |
[20:05] | Is if you could go get us all some coffee. | 你是不是得去给大家买点咖啡 |
[20:07] | Hey, maybe you could take your wheelie shoes. | 你可以穿你的轮滑鞋去买 |
[20:09] | Oh, man. I’d love to, but some big guys took ’em. | 哦 太棒了 但是我的鞋被几个大个子抢走了 |
[20:14] | Oh. Well, then why don’t you just root around for mints in my purse? | 好吧 那你就翻翻我的包看看有没有薄荷糖 |
[20:19] | Sometimes being a leader is knowing when to step up. | 有时候 作为领头人要知道什么时候该挺身而出 |
[20:22] | “It’s important to mention and briefly discuss the enervation of the pancreas.” | “提及并简短讨论胰腺的衰弱是很关键的” |
[20:26] | And sometimes being a leader is knowing when to step aside. | 而有时候 作为领导者要知道何时该放手 |
[20:31] | Hey, Russell, uh… | 嘿 Russell |
[20:33] | If you still need a pair of hands, I’m here. | 如果你还需要帮忙 我随时待命 |
[20:36] | Good for you, Christopher. You know, | 好样的Christopher 你知道么 |
[20:38] | reminds me of an old anecdote from my good friend Bono… | 这使我想起了我的好朋友Bono的一件轶事 |
[20:41] | – Could you just cut? – He was just about to go onstage at Wimbledon. | – 你到底要不要切 – 那时他正要走上温布尔登的舞台 |
[20:44] | It was the… it was the first album, and the crowd was just… | 那是他第一次出专辑 然后人群直接 |
[20:47] | Now that I guess we love each other, | 我想既然我们很爱对方 |
[20:49] | we should probably share all our weird secrets. | 我们应该分享彼此猎奇的秘密 |
[20:51] | All right, you go first. | 好 你先说 |
[20:54] | I cry when I watch “The Bachelor.” | 我看<单身汉>的时候会泪奔 |
[20:56] | I watch “The Bachelor.” | 没错我看这个节目 |
[20:58] | I, uh, lost my virginity to a sofa. | 我 呃 和沙发有了第一次 |
[21:01] | I like when ice skaters fall down. | 我喜欢看滑冰的人摔倒 |
[21:03] | Doesn’t count. Everybody likes that. | 这不算 大家都爱捡他们的笑话 |
[21:04] | I like when children fall down. | 我喜欢看孩子摔倒的样子 |
[21:07] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[21:09] | Fine! | 好吧 |
[21:12] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |