| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:04] | It doesn’t matter what Nate wanted. | 内特想要什么不重要 | 
| [00:06] | I made the call. | 我做的决定 | 
| [00:08] | Where’s that blood coming from? | 这是谁的血 | 
| [00:09] | The fact that you refuse | 你拒绝谈论 | 
| [00:10] | to talk about Nate’s death is telling me | 内特的死 让我清楚地知道 | 
| [00:12] | that’s exactly what we should be talking about. | 这正是我们需要谈的 | 
| [00:15] | Nate’s death isn’t on you. | 内特的死不是你的错 | 
| [00:16] | I understand that since the operation in December last year, | 我知道去年十二月的任务结束后 | 
| [00:20] | you and your wife have separated. | 你和你妻子分居了 | 
| [00:22] | You know he’s sleeping on our fold-out. | 你知道他在我们的折叠家具上睡觉 | 
| [00:23] | I miss seeing you guys. | 我很想念你们 | 
| [00:25] | Sucks that’s the way it works. | 事情弄成这样真是太糟糕了 | 
| [00:26] | And if any of us thought there was even a chance | 如果你们两个 | 
| [00:28] | you two weren’t gonna get past this, | 有一丝可能挺不过这关 | 
| [00:29] | we’d all be taking it pretty hard. | 我们都会很难受的 | 
| [00:31] | Hey, Daddy. | 爸爸 | 
| [00:32] | Be great if you could come by one evening. | 如果你哪天晚上来一趟 就太好了 | 
| [00:34] | Well, I don’t live there anymore, | 反正我都不住那儿了 | 
| [00:35] | so it really doesn’t matter, right? | 根本没关系 对吧 | 
| [00:39] | Clear. | 安全 | 
| [00:40] | I told you to stay out of the tunnel, no? | 我不是让你待在隧道外面吗 | 
| [00:42] | Until you graduate Green Team, you’re a member | 你从青队毕业前 你都是海豹突击3队 | 
| [00:44] | – of Chalk 2, Alpha Platoon, SEAL Team 3. – Damn right. | -A排 直升机2中队的一员 -没错 | 
| [00:47] | The kid’s not Tier One, not yet. | 那小子不是一级作战人员 还不够格 | 
| [01:36] | You’re saying that Molly doesn’t want any of this stuff? | 你说这些东西莫莉全都不要了吗 | 
| [01:38] | She just… wants to get rid of her whole… | 她要丢掉她整个… | 
| [01:42] | just everything here? | 这里所有的东西 | 
| [01:45] | That’s what she says. | 她是那么说的 | 
| [01:47] | She keeps telling me to sell it all. | 她一直让我把它们全卖了 | 
| [01:50] | Since Nate’s death, | 内特过世后 | 
| [01:51] | Molly just wants a fresh start with her family. | 莫莉只想跟家人开始新的生活 | 
| [01:56] | Yeah, but there’s a lot of stuff here. | 可是这些东西也太多了 | 
| [01:58] | I mean, I could tell her to kiss my ass, | 我可以跟她说去她的 | 
| [02:00] | find someone else to sell the place. | 让她找别人卖了这里 | 
| [02:07] | Let’s have dinner tonight. Hmm? | 今晚一起吃饭吧 | 
| [02:10] | Tex-Mex. | 得墨菜 | 
| [02:12] | It’s not a good idea. | 这主意不好 | 
| [02:13] | It’s a great idea. | 这主意很好 | 
| [02:15] | Remember what happened last time? | 记得上次的事吗 | 
| [02:17] | Yeah, I do. | 我记得 | 
| [02:19] | Jason, it’s too confusing. | 杰森 太混乱了 | 
| [02:21] | “Too confusing.” What, for the kids? | 对孩子”太混乱了”吗 | 
| [02:23] | For everyone. | 对所有人 | 
| [02:26] | Look, that was never our problem. | 那不是我们的问题 | 
| [02:30] | Problem was I was never here. | 问题是我不在身边 | 
| [02:32] | That was the problem, right? | 那才是问题 对吗 | 
| [02:34] | No, our problem is you’re not here even when you are here. | 不 我们的问题是你在身边却仿佛不在 | 
| [02:38] | Just checked out all the time. | 总是处于离开状态 | 
| [02:41] | Look, if we’re taking a break, | 如果我们要休息 | 
| [02:42] | then we’re taking a break from all of it. | 那就彻彻底底地休息吧 | 
| [03:01] | So, I hired a gardener. | 所以我请了个园丁 | 
| [03:03] | Nate Massey is hiring another guy to mow his lawn. | 内特·马西请别人给他打理草坪 | 
| [03:05] | Say it’s not so, please. | 请告诉我不是那样 | 
| [03:07] | Last deployment, | 上次驻派 | 
| [03:07] | Molly forgot to put the eggshell | 莫莉忘了按我说的 | 
| [03:09] | in the soil like I told her. | 把蛋壳放到土里 | 
| [03:10] | We had the worst fight that we have ever had, okay? | 我们不曾有过那么激烈的吵架 | 
| [03:11] | So I just figured, you know what? | 所以我想通了 | 
| [03:13] | Gardener is cheaper than a divorce. | 园丁的代价比离婚低多了 | 
| [03:25] | So, Nate, Alana and I, | 内特 我和阿兰娜 | 
| [03:26] | we’ve been talking and we’re gonna live apart for a while. | 商量好了 我们会分居一阵子 | 
| [03:31] | I’m sorry to hear that, man. | 我很遗憾 老兄 | 
| [03:34] | You know what, it is what it is, right? | 你知道 事情就是这样 | 
| [03:36] | Should move in here. | 搬来这里吧 | 
| [03:38] | Move in here with me, | 搬来跟我住 | 
| [03:39] | spend a little quality time with your godson. | 好好享受跟你的教子相处的时光 | 
| [03:41] | Godson I could deal with, | 教子我能应付 | 
| [03:42] | but walking around your eggshells, no, thank you. | 但被你的蛋壳围绕 不了 谢谢 | 
| [03:44] | And, besides, do you think Ray would really want me | 而且 你觉得雷真的会让我 | 
| [03:46] | to live anywhere else but his place? | 住在别的地方而不是他家吗 | 
| [03:56] | 海军作战训练中心 青队选拔 | |
| [05:08] | Got some wheels on you, Spenser. | 功夫不错啊 斯宾塞 | 
| [05:10] | Good finish, Brian. | 做得不错 布莱恩 | 
| [05:12] | All right, come on, let’s go. Finish it up. | 走吧 赶紧收尾 | 
| [05:13] | Got a big day in front of us. | 今天还一大堆事呢 | 
| [05:19] | Good movement. | 动作灵活 | 
| [05:23] | Ah, good heart sounds. | 心跳很好 | 
| [05:24] | I’m telling you, baby, he’s got my dad’s height. | 亲爱的 他肯定能遗传我爸的身高 | 
| [05:26] | You know, he’s got my dad’s height. | 他肯定能遗传我爸的身高 | 
| [05:28] | Remember, I told you my great uncle, he backed up Willis Reed | 还记得吗 我伯祖父以前在尼克斯队时 | 
| [05:30] | when he was with the Knicks? | 是给威利斯·里德打助攻的 | 
| [05:31] | It might’ve been my great, great uncle. | 好像是我太祖伯父 | 
| [05:33] | I think it might ring a bell. | 好像想起来了 | 
| [05:33] | The fluid volume is normal. | 羊水量正常 | 
| [05:35] | Fetal position is head down. | 胎位头向下 | 
| [05:38] | Okay, Naima, looking real good | 好了 奈玛 产前四周 | 
| [05:40] | for four weeks out. | 情况看着很好 | 
| [05:41] | What did we say? Was it the 29th or something like that? | 怎么说的来着 是准备29号生吗 | 
| [05:43] | Yeah, 29th. | 对 29号 | 
| [05:45] | Well, baby gets a vote, too. | 也得看宝宝的 | 
| [05:47] | Sometimes they just do not want to stay in there. | 有时候他们就是不想再待了 | 
| [05:50] | But as far as him going out of town? | 会等到他出城吗 | 
| [05:52] | Yeah, what’s your duty schedule like? | 对了 你的值班表怎么排的 | 
| [05:54] | Unpredictable. | 难以预料 | 
| [05:56] | What command did you say you’re with? | 你在哪个部门来着 | 
| [05:58] | Logistical support, was it? | 后勤支持 对吗 | 
| [06:14] | – Bye. – We got a big one. | -再见 -有大任务 | 
| [06:18] | You’re looking at satellite imagery | 你们现在看到的是叙利亚东北部 | 
| [06:19] | of an abandoned hospital outside al-Hool in northeastern Syria. | 阿赫尔市外一栋废弃医院的卫星图像 | 
| [06:23] | Wait a second, I’m sorry, | 稍等 抱歉 | 
| [06:23] | but there’s a lot of tire tracks there for abandoned, I’m saying. | 一个废弃医院周围为什么有这么多轮胎印 | 
| [06:26] | We believe the Syrian Army is using it as a bioweapons factory. | 我们认为叙军把它用作了生物武器工厂 | 
| [06:29] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 | 
| [06:29] | Weren’t they only supposed to be using mobile labs now? | 他们现在不是只用移动实验室吗 | 
| [06:32] | I’m sure you all remember Dr. Lucien from our chem-bio desk. | 你们应该都还记得生化组的卢西恩博士 | 
| [06:35] | Oh, no, Dr. Death. | 天啊 死亡博士 | 
| [06:37] | Hi again, everybody. | 又见面了 各位 | 
| [06:38] | Our recent success IDing and destroying mobile labs | 我们最近成功识别并摧毁了移动实验室 | 
| [06:41] | has convinced the Syrian regime | 让叙政权决定 | 
| [06:42] | to go back to using static sites. | 回归使用固定实验点 | 
| [06:44] | And they’re choosing hospitals | 他们选择了医院 | 
| [06:46] | because they think we’ll be afraid to bomb. | 因为他们觉得我们不敢轰炸 | 
| [06:48] | DoD won’t authorize a strike | 国防部不会授权攻击 | 
| [06:49] | without definitive proof that the site’s being used | 除非有确凿证据表明该地点确实被用作 | 
| [06:52] | for chemical weapons production. | 制造化学武器 | 
| [06:53] | Okay, what does the DoD consider “definitive proof”? | 那国防部认为什么样的证据算”确凿” | 
| [06:57] | Physical evidence. | 有实物为证 | 
| [06:58] | Samples? | 样本 | 
| [06:59] | Gets better. | 最好不过 | 
| [07:01] | So, a satellite passes every seven hours, | 卫星每七小时经过一次 | 
| [07:03] | traverses the area for 12 seconds, takes six photos. | 穿过该区域十二秒 拍六张照 | 
| [07:06] | Three passes ago, took these. | 前三次经过 拍了这些 | 
| [07:08] | – Those black shapes are… – Dead cattle. | -那些黑色的东西是 -死掉的家畜 | 
| [07:10] | Well, they definitely had a leak, didn’t they? | 他们肯定有泄漏 对吧 | 
| [07:13] | Heavy fighting in the area last few days. | 过去几天该区域有激烈交火 | 
| [07:15] | We believe an errant shell hit the stockpile. | 我们认为是炮弹偏移 击中了物资库 | 
| [07:18] | 20 klicks; that’s close. | 20公里 很近了 | 
| [07:19] | Yeah, we’ll be monitoring | 是的 我们会尽力 | 
| [07:20] | the Syrian troop movements best we can. | 监控叙部队的行踪 | 
| [07:22] | Get you in and out in a hurry. | 好让你们快进快出 | 
| [07:23] | How big is the guard force? | 护卫队规模有多大 | 
| [07:25] | Uh, so far, we make it a single six-man unit. | 目前只发现一个六人小分队 | 
| [07:27] | You’re telling me they got a chemical weapons factory | 你是说他们只派了六个人把守 | 
| [07:29] | and there’s only six guys guarding it? | 一座化学武器工厂 | 
| [07:31] | Yeah, enough that they were missed by the photo analyst. | 对 少到足以逃过图像分析师的法眼 | 
| [07:34] | Not for the cows, we might never have found the place. | 要不是因为死牛 我们可能根本不会发现 | 
| [07:36] | Best guess what they were making? | 你估计他们造的是什么 | 
| [07:38] | Based on the regime’s history, sarin or VX. | 根据政权的过往记录 沙林或乙基毒气 | 
| [07:41] | One of those is the bad ones, right? | 其中一种非常致命吧 | 
| [07:43] | Sarin is pretty nasty stuff. | 沙林毒气很恐怖 | 
| [07:45] | Bucket full of it, kill every man, woman on the planet. | 满满一桶就能杀死全世界 | 
| [07:48] | But you’re probably thinking about VX. | 你在想的估计是乙基毒气 | 
| [07:50] | It’s widely regarded | 它被广泛视作 | 
| [07:51] | as the deadliest substance man’s ever created. | 是人类所创造的最致命的物质 | 
| [07:54] | So, we’re gonna actually have to handle this stuff? | 也就是说我们要去处理这玩意 | 
| [07:59] | Right, and who says you never take us anywhere nice? | 好吧 谁说你从不带我们去好地方呢 | 
| [08:15] | Look, we can’t even get a drone up. | 听着 那里派不了无人机 | 
| [08:16] | I’m just gonna assume we can’t chopper in. | 所以我觉得也不能坐直升机过去 | 
| [08:18] | Russians are threatening to shoot down anything | 俄罗斯威胁会击落 | 
| [08:20] | that crosses into Syrian airspace. | 所有经过叙利亚领空的飞机 | 
| [08:26] | We jump in. HAHO. | 我们跳伞 高跳高开 | 
| [08:27] | Oh, yeah. HAHO. | 是的 高跳高开 | 
| [08:29] | We bail out in Iraqi airspace, | 我们从伊拉克领空跳伞 | 
| [08:30] | then fly to the target under canopy. | 然后在天幕的遮盖下飞到目标地区 | 
| [08:32] | That’s right. The problem is getting out. | 可以 但问题是怎么出来 | 
| [08:34] | How far to the border? | 离边境多远 | 
| [08:35] | 18 kilometers. | 18公里 | 
| [08:36] | What’s the nearest Quick Reaction Force? | 最近的快速反应小组是哪个 | 
| [08:38] | Special Forces ODA | A类特种作战分队 | 
| [08:39] | working with Peshmerga at the border. | 跟库尔德自由战士在边境合作 | 
| [08:41] | Great, it’s easy. Have them standing by. | 很好 很简单 让他们待命 | 
| [08:42] | Once we secure the target, they come and they pick us up. Boom. | 我们完事后 让他们来接我们 搞定 | 
| [08:45] | Hey, we’ve been seeing Russian troops | 我们在边境地区看见过 | 
| [08:46] | on the border areas, yeah? | 俄罗斯的军队 对吧 | 
| [08:49] | DoD will never authorize any ground movement | 国防部不会批准任何可能会与俄罗斯 | 
| [08:51] | with the possibility of Russian contact. | 产生冲突的地面行动 | 
| [08:53] | DoD has no balls. | 国防部都是胆小鬼 | 
| [08:54] | – We could get you local vehicles. – How many? | -我们可以准备当地车辆 -多少 | 
| [08:56] | I wouldn’t count on more than two or three. | 也就两三辆吧 | 
| [08:58] | Two or three. | 两三辆 | 
| [08:59] | It could work. We keep our numbers small. How many straps? | 也行 我们人可以少点 多少外援 | 
| [09:01] | Well, it’s Syria, so there’s no BSO, | 那是叙利亚 所以没有战区负责人 | 
| [09:02] | there’s no indig partners. | 在当地也没有伙伴 | 
| [09:04] | Maybe two EODs for the decontamination. | 为了防止污染要带两个拆弹队员 | 
| [09:07] | You don’t need a translator ’cause you got Ray and Trent. | 有了雷和特伦特就不需要带翻译了 | 
| [09:09] | Okay, so, two EODs, that’s all we need. | 好的 带两个拆弹队员就行了 | 
| [09:12] | Yeah. And him. | 是的 还有他 | 
| [09:13] | What? | 什么 | 
| [09:15] | It-It-It’s not my idea, I assure you. | 这 这不是我的主意 我保证 | 
| [09:17] | Another contribution from the good-idea fairies at CENTCOM. | 这又是中央司令部出的好主意 | 
| [09:21] | We have no idea if that factory is still actively contaminated. | 我们不知道那座工厂是否还受污染 | 
| [09:24] | What, the Syrians didn’t clean it first? | 什么 难道叙利亚人没先清理干净吗 | 
| [09:26] | As far as we can tell, | 据我们所知 | 
| [09:27] | they just pulled their “Scientists” out | 他们只是把他们的”科学家”撤出了 | 
| [09:30] | and, locked the place down | 然后把那里封锁了 | 
| [09:32] | till they can pacify the area. | 直到他们能平定那个地区 | 
| [09:36] | All right, listen up, Green Team. | 听好了 青队 | 
| [09:38] | Time for the first top five and bottom five | 要选出今年选拔和培训的 | 
| [09:40] | of this year’s Selection and Training. | 前五名和后五名了 | 
| [09:43] | Today you get to judge each other. | 今天由你们来互相评判 | 
| [09:46] | One side of your paper lists in order the top five candidates | 在纸的这一面按顺序写出 | 
| [09:50] | of this Selection and Training class. | 这次选拔和培训班的前五名 | 
| [09:52] | On the other side lists the bottom five. | 另一面写出后五名 | 
| [09:54] | We’ll tally the results. | 我们来统计结果 | 
| [09:55] | We’ll post the bottom five on the wall in the team room. | 然后会把后五名贴在团队室的墙上 | 
| [09:58] | Bottom man in the bottom five will be immediately dropped | 最后一名将会被立刻逐出 | 
| [10:00] | from this Selection and Training class. | 选拔和培训班 | 
| [10:05] | Questions? | 有问题吗 | 
| [10:06] | Yeah. How come you don’t post the top five? | 有 为什么不贴出前五名 | 
| [10:08] | At the Tier One level, top five candidates, | 前五名只达到了 | 
| [10:12] | just means you met the expectation. | 一级作战水平的门槛 | 
| [10:15] | Anything else is unsat. | 其他的都不合格 | 
| [10:18] | So-so guys in the top five, | 也就是说前五名的人 | 
| [10:20] | they don’t even know if they made the grade? | 都不知道自己有没有达标 | 
| [10:24] | End of this Selection and Training, | 在这次选拔和培训结束后 | 
| [10:26] | if you’re still here to get drafted into a Tier One squadron, | 如果你还能进入一级中队 | 
| [10:29] | then you know you made the grade. | 你就知道自己达标了 | 
| [10:32] | Is that clear, Mr. Spenser? | 清楚了吗 斯宾塞先生 | 
| [10:35] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [10:43] | Got a little soft there in your old age, huh, Mary? | 你老了也有些心慈手软了 | 
| [10:45] | – Meaning? – Meaning the Spenser kid still has his teeth. | -什么意思 -你怎么没揍那个斯宾塞 | 
| [10:48] | Back in the day, | 要是在以前 | 
| [10:49] | you would’ve knocked ’em all the way in the back of his throat. | 你早就把他揍得屁滚尿流了 | 
| [10:51] | Yeah, kid’s barely halfway into Selection, | 是的 那孩子进选拔队才没多久 | 
| [10:53] | already got the chance to operate in an honest-to-God | 就已经有机会跟杰森·海斯一起 | 
| [10:56] | – real-world mission with Jason Hayes… – That’s right. | -执行过一次真正的实战了 -是的 | 
| [10:58] | – the Bravo Team big dogs. – Damn straight. Cheers to that. | -B队的大人物 -是的 干一个 | 
| [11:00] | He got to personally smoke Abu Samir. | 他亲自击毙阿布·萨米尔 | 
| [11:03] | Make anyone cocky. | 任谁都会骄傲的 | 
| [11:04] | Kid ain’t cocky because of what he’s done, | 孩子不是因为自己的所为骄傲自大 | 
| [11:06] | he’s cocky because his daddy’s Ash Spenser. | 他自大是因为他爸是阿什·斯宾塞 | 
| [11:09] | You read the book? | 你读那本书了吗 | 
| [11:12] | You? | 你呢 | 
| [11:13] | No. | 没有 | 
| [11:15] | Is nobody gonna ask if I read the book? | 怎么没人问我读没读 | 
| [11:20] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [11:21] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [11:25] | All right, look, hey. Showtime. | 好啦 开场啦 | 
| [11:27] | I’ll tell you what, Ray. | 跟你说吧 雷 | 
| [11:28] | 15 years in the Teams, biggest regret | 在队里这15年 | 
| [11:30] | is never being able to see my babies born. | 最后悔的就是没能看着我的孩子们出世 | 
| [11:31] | What I recall from my first time | 回想我的第一个孩子出生 | 
| [11:33] | is that you didn’t miss much. | 你并没有错过太多 | 
| [11:35] | You’re mostly there to hold the ice chips. | 你主要在那里拿着冰碴 | 
| [11:36] | Right. Holding ice chips, right? | 对啊 拿冰碴 是吧 | 
| [11:38] | Look, all I’m saying is maybe you want to sit this one out. | 我说 也许你不想参与这次行动 | 
| [11:41] | I do not. | 我想 | 
| [11:43] | We already talked to the doctor this morning. | 我们今早已经和医生谈过 | 
| [11:45] | Said we’re on track for the end of the month. | 说正常预产期应该是在月底 | 
| [11:46] | And if it happens, | 等生的时候 | 
| [11:48] | Naima can get her mom to hold the ice chips. | 奈玛可以让她妈妈去拿着冰碴陪产 | 
| [11:50] | You gotta hold the ice chips. | 应该你去陪产 | 
| [11:51] | Nah, I will, I’ll make it. | 我会的 我尽量争取 | 
| [11:53] | I’m good to go, coach. Put me in. | 我能行的 教练 让我上场吧 | 
| [12:02] | Since we’re the only tandem, we will go first. | 因为我们是唯一的搭档 我们要先进去 | 
| [12:04] | When this ramp opens up, we’re gonna shuffle forward like this. | 跳伞架一打开 我们要这样移步向前 | 
| [12:08] | Okay? Almost to the edge. | 好吗 差不多走到边缘 | 
| [12:09] | Then I will tap your shoulder twice. | 然后我会拍你的肩膀两次 | 
| [12:11] | Tap, tap. All right? Lean forward, | 一 二 懂吗 向前倾身 | 
| [12:13] | and gravity’s gonna take it from there, okay? | 之后就靠重力作用了 懂了吗 | 
| [12:15] | Okay. | 懂了 | 
| [12:17] | Doc, stay with me. | 博士 别走 | 
| [12:19] | – What’s that? – Oxygen. | -那是什么 -氧气 | 
| [12:20] | I thought this was the oxygen. | 我以为这是氧气 | 
| [12:21] | No, this is for pre-breathe. | 不 那是预先呼吸用的 | 
| [12:22] | It’s gonna give you a base before you jump. | 是在你跳之前奠定一个基础 | 
| [12:24] | Okay, look, we are jumping almost two miles higher | 我们要从比珠穆朗玛峰山顶 | 
| [12:26] | than the top of Mount Everest. | 高3200多米的地方跳下去 | 
| [12:28] | Right, you don’t pre-breathe, you run the risk of passing out, | 对 你要是不预先呼吸 就有昏厥的危险 | 
| [12:30] | which means you lose body position, start to spin, | 身体位置会失控 开始旋转 | 
| [12:32] | and that chute right there is gonna wrap around us | 降落伞就会缠到我们身上 | 
| [12:33] | tighter than a cigarette roll. | 缠得比烟卷还紧 | 
| [12:35] | Hey, hey. Look at me. | 嘿 看着我 | 
| [12:37] | Look at me. Relax. Silver lining. | 看着我 放松点 不幸中的万幸 | 
| [12:40] | If that were to happen to us, | 假如我们真那么倒霉 | 
| [12:41] | you and I are both gonna be unconscious when we burn in. | 我俩摔落地面时是不省人事的 | 
| [12:43] | Okay? That’s a good thing. | 这倒是好事情 | 
| [12:46] | Let’s do this. | 开始干吧 | 
| [13:07] | Let’s go. Get up. | 出发 起立 | 
| [13:08] | Break down the pallet. | 打开货板 | 
| [14:02] | You okay, Doc? | 博士你还好吧 | 
| [14:03] | Yeah, great. | 没事 很好 | 
| [14:04] | You’re gonna be fine. | 你会没事的 | 
| [14:55] | You know you don’t have to carry these guys anymore, right? | 你知道你不用带着这些人了吧 | 
| [14:57] | What’s that mean? | 什么意思 | 
| [14:59] | It means this isn’t white-side anymore. | 意思是已经不再是游戏模式了 | 
| [15:01] | All that “Rah-rah,” “Team first” crap. | 那套欢呼声 “团队第一”什么的都扯淡了 | 
| [15:04] | Dude, this level, Tier One, | 伙计 一级作战水平 | 
| [15:06] | these guys are looking for all-stars. | 要找的是全明星队员 | 
| [15:08] | You saying I shouldn’t have stopped | 你是说我不应该停下 | 
| [15:09] | to help Big Country up the wall? | 帮助”大个儿”爬上墙 | 
| [15:11] | You know, these guys already know that we’re SEALs, | 这些家伙都知道我们是海豹突击队员 | 
| [15:12] | we’ve seen combat, been through BUD/S– | 我们见识过战斗 经历过基础水下爆破训练 | 
| [15:15] | we can act as part of a boat crew. | 我们应该表现得像一名成员了 | 
| [15:17] | Well, they’re looking for guys who don’t need that crew. | 他们要的是不需要依靠其他成员的人 | 
| [15:21] | I don’t know, man. | 我不知道 伙计 | 
| [15:22] | What I’ve seen here… | 我在这里看到的是 | 
| [15:24] | no one’s crazy about guys flying solo. | 没人喜欢单打独斗的家伙 | 
| [15:27] | Look, I-I’m just trying to give you my advice, | 我只是想给你点建议 | 
| [15:29] | all right– you don’t have to take it. | 好吧 你不一定要接受 | 
| [15:31] | Well, we’ll see tomorrow | 我们明天就知道 | 
| [15:33] | who’s in the bottom five or not. | 谁在最后五名里面了 | 
| [15:36] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [15:40] | Holy Mother, look at that. | 天啊 你瞧瞧 | 
| [15:42] | Hey, man, come on. Give a brother a chance. | 哥们 别这样 给兄弟一个机会 | 
| [15:45] | Like I said, bro, you got to keep up. | 我说过了 哥们 你得跟上才行 | 
| [15:50] | I’m Clay. | 我叫克莱 | 
| [15:52] | Stella. | 我叫斯特拉 | 
| [15:53] | Stella? | 斯特拉 | 
| [15:55] | “Stella! Hey, Stella…” | 斯特拉啊 斯特拉 | 
| [15:56] | Wow, no one’s ever said that before. | 从来没人这么叫过 | 
| [15:59] | Come on, that doesn’t make it not fun. | 拜托 那并不代表不好玩 | 
| [16:01] | Do you even know what it’s from? | 你知道是出自哪里吗 | 
| [16:04] | Yeah. | 知道 | 
| [16:05] | – I’m not sure I believe you. – Okay, bet me. | -我不太相信你 -打个赌吧 | 
| [16:08] | – I lose, I buy. – What year do you think this is? | -我输了我请 -你觉得这是哪一年 | 
| [16:11] | Come on. | 拜托 | 
| [16:12] | Even in 2017, a guy’s got to be able | 即使在2017年 | 
| [16:13] | to buy a drink without it being considered a hate crime. | 男人请喝酒不算是仇恨犯罪吧 | 
| [16:17] | I bet you can’t tell me one more line. | 我赌你说不出其他台词 | 
| [16:20] | And I bet you I can. | 我赌我行 | 
| [16:22] | But you know what? I’m not going to. | 但是我不打算说 | 
| [16:24] | Exactly. | 没错 | 
| [16:27] | You know, Oprah did this episode once. | 奥普拉做过一期节目 | 
| [16:29] | The whole show it was about prejudgment. | 整集说的都是预先判断 | 
| [16:32] | I’m pretty sure she was against it. | 我很肯定她反对这些 | 
| [16:34] | I have students who might characterize | 我有些学生也许会 | 
| [16:35] | your hate-crime joke itself as a microaggression. | 把你的仇恨犯罪笑话视为微歧视 | 
| [16:40] | So, what, you’re a teacher? | 这么说你是老师吗 | 
| [16:42] | A grad student. | 研究生 | 
| [16:43] | Hudson… Hudson State. | 哈德逊州立大学 | 
| [16:46] | And speaking of which, I have to lead a section | 说到这个 明天一大早 | 
| [16:47] | first thing tomorrow morning, so… | 我要带一堂课 | 
| [16:50] | I’ll get it. | 明白 | 
| [16:51] | No, no. You really think I’m gonna let you pay for my drink? | 不不 你真的认为我会让你请吗 | 
| [16:55] | Why not? Feminism? | 为什么不行 女权主义吗 | 
| [16:56] | Yeah, something like that. | 差不多吧 | 
| [16:59] | I thought the whole point of feminism | 我以为女权主义的重点在于 | 
| [17:00] | was the women were supposed to be able to do whatever they want. | 女人应该能随心所欲 | 
| [17:02] | Yes, and, you know, | 没错 | 
| [17:04] | as much as I would like to stay here and debate that definition, | 虽然我很想留下来争辩其定义 | 
| [17:07] | because I really never, ever get tired | 因为我真的永远也不会厌倦 | 
| [17:10] | of listening to good-looking, 20-something | 倾听一个二十多岁 中产阶级的白人帅哥 | 
| [17:13] | middle-class white guys opining on the finer points | 在多元交织性别理论的细节上 | 
| [17:16] | of intersectional gender theory, | 发表论点 | 
| [17:17] | I have to teach in the morning, just like I said. | 但是我说了 我早上有课 | 
| [17:22] | When can I see you again? | 我什么时候能再见你 | 
| [17:25] | You know my name, and you know where I’m in school. | 你知道我的名字 知道我在哪念书 | 
| [17:28] | If you are what I think you are, | 如果你和我想的一样 | 
| [17:28] | you shouldn’t have too much trouble finding me. | 那你要找到我应该不是难事 | 
| [17:30] | You think I’m Dog the Bounty Hunter? | 你觉得我是赏金猎人吗 | 
| [17:35] | Hey, wait, wait, wait. | 等一下 | 
| [17:36] | I thought-I thought you weren’t gonna let me buy your drink. | 你不是不让我请你喝酒吗 | 
| [17:38] | Did I say that? | 我有这么说吗 | 
| [17:40] | Yeah, I haven’t bought my own drinks since I was 16. | 从十六岁起 我就没自己付过酒钱 | 
| [17:43] | I consider it reparations. | 我就当是补偿 | 
| [17:45] | Not even carrying my wallet. | 我连钱包都没带 | 
| [17:48] | Relying on the “Kindness of strangers”? | 依靠”好心的陌生人”吗 | 
| [18:01] | Hey, I think making these things breathable defeats the purpose. | 我认为让装备通气 防护作用就失效了 | 
| [18:04] | You okay? | 你没事吧 | 
| [18:06] | If I’m a little nervous about walking into a building | 如果走进那栋神经毒气泄漏的大楼 | 
| [18:08] | full of spilled nerve agent, | 让我有点紧张的话 | 
| [18:09] | I guess I’m in the wrong line of work, right? | 那我想我不适合这份工作吧 | 
| [18:10] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你会没事的 | 
| [18:12] | TOC, this is Bravo 1. | 作战中心 这里是B1 | 
| [18:14] | We’ve reached our target. We’re about to engage. | 我们已找到目标 准备交战 | 
| [18:15] | Got two guards outside the hospital. | 医院外面有两名守卫 | 
| [18:17] | Good copy, Bravo 1. | 收到 B1 | 
| [18:19] | Any word on our Syrian friends? | 有叙利亚朋友的消息吗 | 
| [18:21] | Negative. Still engaged with the FSA 20 klicks out. | 没 还在跟二十公里外的叙利亚自由军交战 | 
| [18:25] | Copy that. | 收到 | 
| [18:27] | All right? | 还好吗 | 
| [18:34] | Up right. | 右上 | 
| [18:35] | Up left. | 左上 | 
| [18:40] | Three, two, one. | 三 二 一 | 
| [21:36] | I got this, Ray. | 这儿交给我 雷 | 
| [22:07] | This place took a hit. | 这地方被破坏过 | 
| [22:13] | Clear. | 安全 | 
| [22:25] | All right, Doc, you’re on. | 好了 博士 你来吧 | 
| [22:28] | Dang. Looks like the shelling tore up the stockpile | 该死 看起来炮击把物资库毁得 | 
| [22:31] | more than we thought. | 比我们想象的还严重 | 
| [22:33] | I got to swab the apparatus now to get our samples. | 现在我得用拭子在仪器上提取样本 | 
| [22:36] | What’s that do to the timeline? | 那对我们的计划有什么影响 | 
| [22:38] | Nothing good. | 坏影响 | 
| [22:39] | – Let’s go, Doc. You got to move. Let’s go. – Yeah. | -走吧 博士 行动吧 -好 | 
| [22:56] | You want to tell me what in the actual hell that was about? | 你要告诉我刚才到底在搞什么吗 | 
| [22:59] | What the hell was what about, huh? | 什么刚才在搞什么 | 
| [23:00] | TOC, this is Bravo 1. | 作战中心 这里是B1 | 
| [23:02] | We’ve secured the lab. | 我们已经拿下实验室了 | 
| [23:04] | Strap’s gonna start collecting samples. | 外援正准备收集样品 | 
| [23:05] | Roger, Bravo 1. | 收到 B1 | 
| [23:06] | We’ll get those indig vehicles in place for your exfil. | 我们会准备本地车辆接应你们撤离 | 
| [23:12] | Bravo 1, be advised, | B1 注意 | 
| [23:13] | the last satellite pass appears to show a change | 最新的卫星图像显示 | 
| [23:15] | in the status of the engagement to your east. | 你们东边的交战情况有变 | 
| [23:17] | FSA force is withdrawing at speed, | 叙利亚自由军在快速撤退 | 
| [23:19] | Syrian Army not pursuing. | 叙利亚军队没有追击 | 
| [23:21] | Guys, if they turn and move on you, you’ll have | 如果他们转而攻击你们 | 
| [23:22] | maybe 20 minutes to get out of there before you’re boxed in. | 你们二十分钟内不撤离就会被包围 | 
| [23:25] | Copy that, TOC. | 收到 作战中心 | 
| [23:26] | We’ll be long gone by then. | 到时我们早就撤离了 | 
| [23:27] | This is Bravo 4. | 我是B4 | 
| [23:29] | Boss, we need you up on second deck. | 头儿 我们需要你到二层来 | 
| [23:31] | Copy. | 收到 | 
| [24:21] | Fadlak… | 帮帮我 | 
| [24:23] | Saeidna… | 先生 | 
| [24:25] | Fadlak. | 帮帮我 | 
| [24:47] | Hey, kid, look, look at this. | 孩子 看 看这个 | 
| [24:49] | Hold on to that, okay? | 握住了 好吗 | 
| [24:50] | Keep that safe, understand? | 拿好了 明白吗 | 
| [24:52] | All right? | 行吗 | 
| [24:54] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你会好起来的 | 
| [24:56] | All right? Be strong. | 好吗 坚强点 | 
| [25:03] | All right, look, as far as I can tell, | 好了 听着 据我目前了解 | 
| [25:04] | the kid is saying that the regime | 孩子说政权从伊斯兰国手上 | 
| [25:06] | took their village from I.S. | 抢下了他们的村庄 | 
| [25:07] | They rounded them up to work here. | 把他们集中到这里干活 | 
| [25:08] | All right? Took the military- age guys to join the fight, | 让符合兵役年龄的去打仗 | 
| [25:11] | including his dad. | 包括他爸 | 
| [25:12] | Yeah, well, her husband, too. | 没错 还有她丈夫 | 
| [25:13] | I mean, she was pretty vague on it. | 我是说 她对这个有点含糊其辞 | 
| [25:14] | Didn’t seem like something I should press on. | 感觉我不该逼她说 | 
| [25:16] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样 | 
| [25:17] | Man, his whole respiratory system’s compromised. | 他的整个呼吸系统受损了 | 
| [25:19] | Plus, if the paralysis of his throat muscles continues, | 而且 如果他喉咙肌肉继续瘫痪 | 
| [25:21] | he’s gonna drown in his own spit. | 他会被自己的唾液溺死 | 
| [25:22] | – How much atropine you give him? – Two Syrettes. | -你给了他多少阿托品 -注射了两剂 | 
| [25:24] | – Okay, great. Make it three. – You sure? | -好 给他三剂 -你确定 | 
| [25:26] | Might want to hang onto that in case you get exposed. | 还是留点吧 万一你们感染了 | 
| [25:28] | Make it three. | 给他三剂 | 
| [25:29] | – Got a head count? – 23 total. | -数过人了吗 -一共23人 | 
| [25:31] | – Seven kids. – They all exposed? | -七个小孩 -都感染了 | 
| [25:32] | Got to assume so. | 只能这么假设 | 
| [25:33] | – All right. Can we save them? – Some. | -好吧 我们能救他们吗 -能救一些 | 
| [25:35] | I mean, maybe. But we got to get them fully deconned | 我是说 也许 但得把他们都全面去毒 | 
| [25:36] | and to a trauma center, and even then… | 然后送去创伤中心 即使如此 | 
| [25:39] | You have any idea what agent we’re dealing with? | 你知道这是什么化学毒剂吗 | 
| [25:40] | I don’t know for sure till Doc gets it in a lab, | 在博士拿去检测前我无法确定 | 
| [25:42] | but my guess is VX. | 但我猜是乙基毒气 | 
| [25:43] | How long is it gonna take to decon? | 去毒要多长时间 | 
| [25:44] | Figure ten minutes each, little less for the kids, | 每人十分钟 孩子稍微快一点 | 
| [25:46] | – because they got less surface area. – Okay, look. | -因为他们的表面肌肤更少 -好了 听着 | 
| [25:48] | Get at it, okay? The sun rises in five hours, | 去办吧 五小时后太阳就出来了 | 
| [25:50] | and when that happens, I want to be somewhere else. | 到时候我希望我们已经离开了 | 
| [25:51] | Roger that. | 收到 | 
| [25:54] | You know we invented VX, right? | 你知道是我们发明了乙基毒气 对吧 | 
| [25:55] | – Sorry, what? – Yeah. | -抱歉 什么 -没错 | 
| [25:56] | Well, actually, to be fair, the Brits did first. | 好吧 其实是英国人先发明的 | 
| [25:58] | But they did it by mistake, | 但他们的发明只是个意外 | 
| [25:59] | and as soon as they realized how toxic it was, | 而且他们一意识到这东西的毒性有那么大 | 
| [26:01] | they stopped making it. | 就停止制造了 | 
| [26:02] | A few years later, the U.S. Army goes into mass production. | 几年之后 美军开始大量生产 | 
| [26:05] | We’re the good guys, right? | 我们算是好人吧 对吗 | 
| [26:06] | You know what? We are the good guys, Ray, | 你知道吗 我们是好人 雷 | 
| [26:08] | because we’re not actually using this stuff. | 因为我们并没有使用这种东西 | 
| [26:12] | We got two indig cars, Jason. | 我们只有两辆本地车 杰森 | 
| [26:13] | How we gonna get these people out of here? | 怎么才能把这些人带出去 | 
| [26:17] | That’s my next call. | 这是我的下一个抉择 | 
| [26:18] | Yes, sir, 23. | 是的 长官 23个人 | 
| [26:21] | Yeah, o-our guys are using local vehicles, | 我们的人使用的都是当地车辆 | 
| [26:23] | they don’t have enough space. | 挤不下这么多人 | 
| [26:25] | Yes, well, we’d like to request some additional transports | 我们想请边境的A类特种作战分队 | 
| [26:28] | from a Special Forces ODA at the border, sir. | 调多点车辆来 长官 | 
| [26:32] | Yes, sir, I realize that. | 是的 长官 我知道有困难 | 
| [26:36] | Yes, sir, I understand, but I-if you would just… | 是的 长官 我明白 但如果你能 | 
| [26:39] | Excuse me, sir. | 稍等 长官 | 
| [26:40] | They predict they’ll be done with decon by 0400. | 他们预计会在凌晨4点完成去毒任务 | 
| [26:43] | That doesn’t give our guys much time | 那我们的人没多少时间 | 
| [26:44] | to get back across the border before sunrise. | 在日出前穿过边境回来 | 
| [26:47] | One thing to be in that place when it’s dark, | 在那地方晚上对我们有个好处 | 
| [26:49] | when the bad guys can’t see ’em. | 就是敌人发现不了他们 | 
| [26:50] | They said that they’re gonna make it. | 他们说他们可以搞定 | 
| [26:53] | Are we gonna get permission to pull those people out | 上头会批准一旦给他们去完毒 | 
| [26:54] | once we decon them? | 就救他们出来吗 | 
| [26:56] | Yeah, I’m working on it. | 希望吧 我正在努力争取 | 
| [26:58] | Okay, sorry, sir, I was receiving a field report. | 抱歉 长官 我刚才在听战地报告 | 
| [27:02] | DoD would prefer no U.S. boots on the ground | 国防部希望在这个国家的那片区域上 | 
| [27:04] | in that whole section of the country. | 不留下美国的任何痕迹 | 
| [27:07] | CentCom colonel I spoke to sounded like it was news to him | 跟我谈话的中央司令部上校好像很惊讶 | 
| [27:09] | our guys went in. You? | 我们的军人进入该国土 你呢 | 
| [27:10] | Well, I was looking for units already in the country | 我在找有足够车辆的境内部队 | 
| [27:12] | that had enough vehicles to help carry the people out. | 帮我们把那些人撤离出去 | 
| [27:14] | Well, right. It’s easier to get brass to sign off | 好吧 这可比让上头批准将美国人 | 
| [27:16] | on getting Americans out of Syria. Smart. | 撤离出叙利亚要容易多了 妙招 | 
| [27:18] | Exactly, but nothing so far. | 没错 但目前毫无进展 | 
| [27:21] | Sonny. | 桑尼 | 
| [27:22] | Let’s go. Take a break. | 起来 休息一下 | 
| [27:24] | I’m fine. | 我不累 | 
| [27:25] | Look, I got an estimated company of Syrian Army regulars | 听着 一个连队数量的叙利亚正规军 | 
| [27:27] | about 20 klicks away. | 在20公里外 | 
| [27:29] | That sun comes up, I’m gonna need you frosty, all right? | 太阳升起时 你要有作战状态 好吗 | 
| [27:34] | We’re gonna be here till sun comes up? | 我们要在这待到日出吗 | 
| [27:40] | We’re, uh, waiting on a ride for those people downstairs, huh? | 我们是在等车把楼下的人撤走吧 | 
| [27:47] | I’d put the shooters we have here with us | 我可以让现有的全部枪手 | 
| [27:49] | against any other shooters in the world, Jason. | 跟世界其他的枪手对抗 杰森 | 
| [27:53] | But that don’t mean we can hold off an army. | 但并不代表我们能抵御一支军队 | 
| [27:56] | Look, you do know what happens | 听着 你很清楚 | 
| [27:57] | if we leave those people downstairs, right? | 我们不管楼下的人就走会怎样吧 | 
| [27:59] | I know whatever happens | 我只知道无论发生什么 | 
| [28:00] | has been decided a long time ago. | 其实都早已是注定之事 | 
| [28:02] | Not their fault they were born. | 生在这样的世道不怪他们 | 
| [28:03] | It’s not ours, either. | 也不怪我们 | 
| [28:06] | You know you got to be real careful | 你知道如果要为别人的人生 | 
| [28:09] | deciding what’s best for somebody else’s life. | 做最好的打算 你必须格外小心 | 
| [28:13] | Now, say we do pull them out. | 假设我们把他们救出去了 | 
| [28:15] | Hand them off to Civil Affairs, and then what? | 将他们移交给民政部 然后呢 | 
| [28:18] | Ain’t nobody repatriating them in a war zone. | 没人会把他们送回战区 | 
| [28:21] | If they’re lucky, they end up in Europe. | 要是他们够幸运 也许能去欧洲 | 
| [28:23] | Let’s assume that the borders aren’t shut down by then. | 希望到时边境还没封锁 | 
| [28:26] | And if not, they will spend the rest of their lives | 但如果不走运 他们将在难民营里 | 
| [28:29] | in a refugee camp. | 度过余生 | 
| [28:31] | Right. You gonna say that to those kids’ faces downstairs? | 好吧 你要当面说给楼下那些孩子听吗 | 
| [28:36] | I ain’t gonna look at their faces. | 我不会看着他们的脸说的 | 
| [28:45] | You know, we got a lot of wolves in this world. | 你知道吗 这个世界上有很多狼 | 
| [28:50] | A sheepdog’s got his hands full | 牧羊犬忙于保护 | 
| [28:51] | trying to keep his own flock safe. | 自己羊群的安全 | 
| [28:56] | Got no vigilance left for anyone else. | 根本无法分心去照看他人 | 
| [29:01] | Not a whole lot of honor in that. | 这样的话还有什么荣誉可言 | 
| [29:06] | It is what it is. | 但事实就是如此 | 
| [29:17] | Bravo 1, this is TOC. Bump to channel three. | B1 这里是作战中心 请转到3频道 | 
| [29:20] | Hey, look, I just got the call. | 听着 我刚刚接到电话 | 
| [29:22] | Ray’s baby’s coming early. | 雷的宝宝要提前出生了 | 
| [29:24] | Wait a second, what’s wrong? | 等等 怎么回事 | 
| [29:25] | The fetal heartbeat’s a lot slower than they’d like. | 胎心心率比期望值慢了很多 | 
| [29:27] | They’re gonna have to do an emergency C-section. | 他们准备进行紧急剖宫产 | 
| [29:29] | Naima’s getting prepped for surgery as we speak. | 此时奈玛正在准备手术 | 
| [29:31] | How is she? | 她怎么样 | 
| [29:33] | Not great at the moment. | 现在不太好 | 
| [29:35] | It’s a tough thing to have to face on your own. | 独自面对这事很艰难 | 
| [29:37] | Look, she’s never alone. | 听着 她并不孤单 | 
| [29:39] | You know what I mean. | 你知道我指什么 | 
| [29:44] | You gonna tell Ray? | 你准备告诉雷吗 | 
| [29:48] | Haven’t decided yet. | 还没想好 | 
| [29:52] | Okay, look, Blackburn didn’t want me to tell you. | 听着 布莱克本不让我告诉你 | 
| [29:54] | Wanted me to wait till you got back. | 要我等你们回来再说 | 
| [29:56] | But you said that I should always give you the data, | 可是你说过要我及时更新信息 | 
| [29:58] | then you’d decide what to tell our guys. | 然后你来决定哪些事可以告诉大家 | 
| [30:00] | No, you did the right thing. | 你做得对 | 
| [30:03] | Who did the right thing? | 谁做得对 | 
| [30:06] | Sitrep? | 军情报告吗 | 
| [30:07] | Just finishing up deconning the civilians. | 刚完成对平民的去毒工作 | 
| [30:10] | EODs are gonna move to the lab, start setting charges. | 拆弹队将前往实验室 准备引爆装置 | 
| [30:12] | You ready to tell me what happened downstairs? | 你准备告诉我刚才楼下是怎么回事吗 | 
| [30:15] | When? | 什么时候 | 
| [30:16] | Team leader is never first through the door, brother. | 队长从来不第一个穿过门 兄弟 | 
| [30:21] | You’re trying to make sure I get back home in one piece | 你是在确保我能活着回家 | 
| [30:22] | for those ice chips, huh? | 去拿冰碴吗 | 
| [30:25] | Bravo 1, this is TOC. | B1 这里是作战中心 | 
| [30:28] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 | 
| [30:30] | Go for Bravo 1. | 这里是B1 | 
| [30:32] | Listen, we made our case. I told the captain | 听着 我们报告过了 我告诉上校 | 
| [30:33] | I believed we should authorize you | 我认为我们应该委派你 | 
| [30:34] | to evac the civilians. I was overruled. | 疏散平民 可我的意见被驳回了 | 
| [30:37] | Bravo 1, your mission objectives | B1 你的任务目标 | 
| [30:39] | remain unchanged: collect the samples, | 仍维持不变 收集样本 | 
| [30:41] | destroy any stockpiles and infrastructure | 摧毁一切库存和基础设施 | 
| [30:43] | and exfil all allied personnel. Is that clear? | 并让所有盟军人员撤离 清楚吗 | 
| [30:46] | So we’re just gonna leave these people here to die? | 难道就让这些人在这等死吗 | 
| [30:49] | Not leaving them any worse off than if we hadn’t shown up. | 他们的情况没有因我们出现更糟 | 
| [30:52] | I know it sucks, but I have been on the net | 我明白很糟糕 可我已经在线 | 
| [30:53] | for hours, and nobody’s gonna authorize more American military | 好几小时了 没人愿意委派更多美国部队 | 
| [30:57] | across that border. | 越过边界了 | 
| [30:59] | Look, you’re trying to tell me that the Green Berets | 你是在说 特种部队接到了 | 
| [31:02] | get a TIC call, that the DoD’s not gonna let them respond? | 和敌军交火的呼叫 但国防部不准回应吗 | 
| [31:05] | I guess to answer that for certain, | 我估计真的 | 
| [31:06] | we’d have to have troops in contact with the enemy. | 得跟敌军交火了才行 | 
| [31:10] | Do we have troops in contact? | 有敌军和我们交火吗 | 
| [31:16] | Not yet. | 还没有 | 
| [32:13] | So, we completed our mission. | 我们的任务完成了 | 
| [32:14] | As your ground commander, | 作为你们的地面指挥官 | 
| [32:15] | the only lawful order I can give right now | 现在我唯一能下达的合法指令 | 
| [32:17] | is for us to make exfil. | 就是撤离 | 
| [32:19] | But I’m not gonna give that order. | 但我不准备下这个指令 | 
| [32:21] | I’m also not gonna give the order to stay. | 我也不会命令大家留在这里 | 
| [32:23] | So anybody who wants to leave can get in those cars downstairs | 所以想走的人可以下楼上车 | 
| [32:26] | and they can drive straight for the border. | 然后径直开往边境 | 
| [32:28] | I’m sure it’ll be a nice Sunday drive by now. | 现在开车肯定很舒服 | 
| [32:31] | The rest of us are gonna stronghold this position | 不准备走的继续坚守这里 | 
| [32:33] | against a very large enemy coming our way. | 抵御即将来临的大批敌军 | 
| [32:36] | I expect, | 我预计 | 
| [32:38] | once we’re engaged, the Green Berets at Sinjar | 一旦我们发生交火 辛加尔的特种部队 | 
| [32:41] | will respond to our TIC. | 就会回应我们和敌军交火 | 
| [32:43] | Otherwise, if they don’t, | 否则 如果他们不回应 | 
| [32:45] | pretty sure we’ll be overrun. | 我们一定会遭受灭顶之灾 | 
| [32:54] | You don’t think we became frogmen | 你不会以为我们没悄悄做过英雄梦 | 
| [32:56] | because we didn’t secretly all want to be Batman? | 就当了海豹突击队员吧 | 
| [33:00] | Come on now. | 得了吧 | 
| [33:12] | Well, you guys wouldn’t miss me in the fight, let’s be honest. | 说实话 你们打仗的时候肯定不想要我 | 
| [33:15] | But I also know you wouldn’t send me alone, | 不过我也知道你们不会把我一个人送走 | 
| [33:17] | so instead of having eight men here | 所以我们不是八个人 | 
| [33:18] | to hold off the descending hordes of bad guys, | 来击退一大帮逐步逼近的坏人 | 
| [33:20] | you’d be down to, what? Six? Maybe five? | 而是只有六个 也许是五个 | 
| [33:23] | So, while I don’t know | 虽然我不知道 | 
| [33:24] | if having to go through the rest of my life | 你们的面孔是不是会 | 
| [33:26] | haunted by your faces– not to mention | 从此在我脑海中挥之不去 更不用说 | 
| [33:28] | those poor souls behind us– | 我们后面的那些可怜人 | 
| [33:29] | is a fate literally worse than death, | 这样的感觉 是不是生不如死 | 
| [33:32] | I also don’t want to find out, so I’m staying. | 我也不想体验那种感觉 所以我要留下 | 
| [33:42] | Okay, so let’s do this. Two shooters on the roof. | 那就这样吧 房顶上两个狙击手 | 
| [33:44] | Three down below. Let’s get everybody away | 三个在下面 让大家 | 
| [33:45] | from the windows inside, all right? | 远离窗户 怎么样 | 
| [33:47] | Hey, Hale Storm, talk to me. | 黑尔·斯托姆 告诉我 | 
| [33:48] | How long is it gonna take you to, uh, wire up that lab? | 你给那间实验室布线要花多久 | 
| [33:50] | 20 minutes maybe. Then I’ll have to decon. | 20分钟吧 然后我就得去毒 | 
| [33:52] | Okay, well, let’s get on it. Move. | 好 行动吧 动起来 | 
| [33:55] | You didn’t really expect anybody | 你不会以为 | 
| [33:56] | to take you up on that offer, did you? | 有人会撤离吧 | 
| [33:58] | Oh, I was 50/50 on the doc to be quite honest with you. | 我觉得博士只有一半几率留下 说真的 | 
| [34:01] | Bravo 1, this is TOC. Bad news, guys. | B1 我是作战中心 有坏消息 | 
| [34:03] | You have massed enemy on the move towards your position. | 有大批敌人正向你们移动 | 
| [34:06] | Estimate they could be less than 30 minutes out. | 估计他们30分钟内就会到了 | 
| [34:09] | How many “massed enemy” are we talking about? | “大批敌人”到底有多少 | 
| [34:18] | Too many. | 很多 | 
| [34:54] | I just love that feeling when you’re about to be shot at. | 我好喜欢马上要当枪靶的感觉 | 
| [34:57] | Anywhere else you’d like to be? | 你还想去别的地方吗 | 
| [34:59] | Hell no. | 不想 | 
| [35:01] | Bravo 1, this is EOD. | B1 我是拆弹队 | 
| [35:02] | Lab equipment is all detted up. If you want to double-check | 实验室仪器布好线了 请确认 | 
| [35:04] | Dr. Death has got everything he needs | 死亡博士需要的都拿到了 | 
| [35:05] | ’cause once I blow this, | 因为一旦我把这儿炸了 | 
| [35:06] | we’ll need to avoid this whole side of the building. | 我们就不能再来大楼这一侧了 | 
| [35:09] | Copy, EOD. Wait, 1. | 收到 拆弹队 稍等 | 
| [35:11] | Hey, Dr. Death. Luci. | 死亡博士 卢西 | 
| [35:12] | You got everything you need? | 你要的东西都拿到了吗 | 
| [35:14] | – To prove the regime was making nerve agent? – Yeah. | -政权在制造神经毒剂的证据 -是的 | 
| [35:16] | Absolutely. | 当然 | 
| [35:17] | I collected enough residue to poison half the country. | 我收集到的残余物能毒死半个国家 | 
| [35:20] | This was some leak. I’m amazed they’re not all dead, | 泄漏了一些 他们的身体吸入了这么多 | 
| [35:22] | considering what they must’ve taken into their bodies. | 我真惊讶他们没有全部死掉 | 
| [35:25] | I guess they got lucky. | 我猜他们是运气好 | 
| [35:44] | Let me ask you a question. Do you think that the lab techs, | 我问你 实验人员 | 
| [35:46] | they’d clean their equipment, right? | 会清洗仪器的吧 | 
| [35:48] | Yeah, I guess so. | 我觉得会 | 
| [35:49] | Wouldn’t say I think about it much. | 我也没仔细想过 | 
| [35:50] | Yeah, especially in a lab | 对啊 尤其是在一个 | 
| [35:51] | making the deadliest stuff known to man. | 制造对人体最致命毒物的实验室 | 
| [35:52] | – Created by. – Yeah, so? | -他们造的 -对 所以呢 | 
| [35:55] | EOD, this is Bravo. Hold on that demo. | 拆弹队 我是B1 先不要行动 | 
| [35:57] | Roger, 1. Waiting on you. | 收到 B1 等你 | 
| [35:58] | What are you thinking? | 你怎么看 | 
| [35:59] | TOC, this is Bravo 1, we have a problem. | 作战中心 我是B1 有情况 | 
| [36:01] | Our chem guy is saying that the samples he’s collected | 我们的化验员说他收集到的样本 | 
| [36:04] | are not gonna test positive for a banned agent. | 毒剂测试不会呈阳性 | 
| [36:06] | He’s thinking they’re possibly diluted. | 他觉得可能被稀释了 | 
| [36:08] | Please advise. | 请指示 | 
| [36:09] | Stand by, Bravo 1. | 待命 B1 | 
| [36:10] | Yes, sir. Bravo 1 standing by. | 好的 长官 B1待命 | 
| [36:13] | They need evidence this place was making poison, | 他们需要这里制造毒剂的证据 | 
| [36:14] | and if we can’t bring them the samples… | 如果我们不能带回样本的话 | 
| [36:16] | Then they’re our evidence. | 他们就是我们的证据 | 
| [36:17] | Oh, that’s good stuff, Jason Hayes. | 真棒 杰森·海斯 | 
| [36:21] | Yes, sir. | 好的 长官 | 
| [36:23] | Sir, I am only relaying the information. | 长官 我只是在传达信息 | 
| [36:27] | Not at all, sir. I know we’re all under a lot of pressure. | 不会 长官 我知道我们压力都很大 | 
| [36:31] | That’s for sure. | 当然 | 
| [36:34] | This better work. | 这样最好能成 | 
| [36:35] | – Yup. – As I was saying, | -是的 -就像我刚刚说的 | 
| [36:37] | our analyst on the ground is certain | 我们的地面分析员确认 | 
| [36:38] | some of the people were exposed, but he’s not confident | 有些人暴露了 但他不确定 | 
| [36:41] | he can identify which without testing. | 不测试的话他能不能识别出是谁 | 
| [36:43] | In a la… in a lab situation, yes. | 在实验室里 是的 | 
| [36:45] | That’s right. | 没错 | 
| [36:47] | So, leaving any of them behind would obviously risk… | 所以 留下任何一个人都有风险 | 
| [36:51] | That’s right. | 没错 | 
| [36:57] | Lieutenant Commander Blackburn. Sir. | 我是布莱克本少校 长官 | 
| [37:01] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 | 
| [37:03] | “Diluted”? | “稀释”了 | 
| [37:05] | I’m pretty sure you can detect a single drop of VX | 我敢肯定奥运泳池里有一滴神经毒剂 | 
| [37:07] | in an Olympic swimming pool. | 你也能检测出来 | 
| [37:11] | Yes, sir. 23 of them should be | 是 长官 23个 | 
| [37:12] | more than enough evidence, sir. | 是非常充分的证据了 长官 | 
| [37:15] | And, of course, the human obligation. | 当然 人道责任 | 
| [37:18] | Couldn’t agree more. | 非常同意 | 
| [37:20] | Yes, sir. Thank you, sir. | 是 长官 谢谢 长官 | 
| [37:25] | How many vehicles is he sending? | 他派了多少台车 | 
| [37:26] | That’s beautiful. Tell him I owe him one. | 漂亮 告诉他我欠他人情 | 
| [37:28] | Okay, listen up, everybody. | 好 大家听着 | 
| [37:28] | The Green Berets are inbound, | 特种部队在路上了 | 
| [37:30] | which means we got to get everybody there | 所以我们得让那里 | 
| [37:32] | out and ready to travel. | 所有的人离开 准备出发 | 
| [37:34] | The enemy is two kilometers out, which means, hey, | 敌人在两公里外 所以 | 
| [37:36] | multiple vehicles, we got to move now. Now, now, now. | 多台车辆 现在行动 快快快 | 
| [37:49] | Let’s go. | 走吧 | 
| [37:50] | Go, go, go, go. Move, move, move, move, move. | 快走快走 快快快 | 
| [37:53] | Move, move, move. Let’s go! | 快快快 走吧 | 
| [37:54] | Let’s go. Move, move. Move. | 走吧 快快快 | 
| [37:57] | Come on. Move, move. | 来 快快 | 
| [37:59] | Bravo 1, we have Syrian troops on the edge of town | B1 叙利亚军队快到镇上了 | 
| [38:01] | – and advancing. – Let’s go. Move, move. | -还在行进 -走吧 快快 | 
| [38:03] | Come on, move. | 来 快 | 
| [38:06] | Go, go! | 快走 | 
| [38:07] | Let’s go, move out, move out! | 走吧 开车开车 | 
| [38:21] | Go, go, go! Go! | 快走 快走 | 
| [38:27] | Blow it! Blow it! | 炸掉它 炸掉它 | 
| [38:28] | Fire in the hole! | 准备引爆 | 
| [39:33] | Congrats, Ray. | 恭喜 雷 | 
| [39:45] | Eight pounds, ten ounces. | 七斤八两 | 
| [39:48] | Gonna play him on the O-line. | 可以让他打进攻了 | 
| [39:50] | Slow heart rate thing? | 心率缓慢的问题呢 | 
| [39:52] | Oh, that’s… cord got wrapped around the neck. Happens. | 脐带刚好绕在脖子上了 没事 | 
| [39:54] | No worse for wear. | 反正挺过来了 | 
| [39:56] | How’s Naima? | 奈玛怎么样 | 
| [39:58] | She’s tired, man. | 她很累 老兄 | 
| [39:59] | Says she feels like someone cut her open | 她说感觉自己像 | 
| [40:00] | and sewed her back together. | 被人切开又缝回去一样 | 
| [40:05] | You could have told me, you know. | 你可以告诉我的 | 
| [40:07] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 | 
| [40:10] | I, um… understand why you didn’t. | 我明白你为什么没有 | 
| [40:15] | I know that, too. | 我也明白 | 
| [40:36] | Hey, Clay. | 克莱 | 
| [40:41] | 垫底五人 大卫·李 斯蒂夫·史密斯 克莱·斯宾塞 罗恩·约翰逊 马特·埃文斯(淘汰) | |
| [40:43] | Could be worse, Spenser. | 这不是最糟的 斯宾塞 | 
| [40:45] | At least you’re still here. | 至少你还在这 | 
| [41:36] | How’s it going? | 怎么样了 | 
| [41:38] | Well, I think I might have, uh, | 我可能低估了 | 
| [41:39] | underestimated the size of this job. | 这里的工作量 | 
| [41:43] | I’m thinking about telling Molly I’m doubling my commission. | 我想让莫莉给我双倍佣金 | 
| [41:46] | How much are you charging her now? | 你现在跟她收多少 | 
| [41:48] | Zero. | 零元 | 
| [41:53] | How was work? | 工作怎么样 | 
| [41:57] | – How was work? – Good. | -工作怎么样 -很好 | 
| [42:10] | Everyone back safe? | 大家都平安归来吗 | 
| [42:15] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [42:17] | Mikey. | 小麦 | 
| [42:18] | Hey, come here. | 过来 | 
| [42:19] | – Give me a hand, will you? – Sure, Dad. | -帮我一下 好吗 -好 爸爸 | 
| [42:21] | Hand me that tape, will you? | 给我那卷胶带 好吗 | 
| [42:23] | Okay. Fold that, | 好 盖起来 | 
| [42:25] | the bottom one, the sides. | 底部 侧边 | 
| [42:27] | Let’s close this bad boy up, huh? | 把这坏家伙封起来 | 
| [42:29] | Hold that tape right there. | 拿好那边的胶带 | 
| [42:32] | One more, okay? | 再来一次 好吗 | 
| [42:33] | Take two. | 第二遍 | 
| [42:36] | Okay. | 好 |