| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:04] | It doesn’t matter what Nate wanted. | 内特想要什么不重要 | 
| [00:05] | I made the call. | 我做的决定 | 
| [00:08] | Where’s that blood coming from? | 这是谁的血 | 
| [00:09] | The fact that you refuse | 你拒绝谈论 | 
| [00:10] | to talk about Nate’s death is telling me | 内特的死 让我清楚地知道 | 
| [00:12] | that’s exactly what we should be talking about. | 这正是我们需要谈的 | 
| [00:14] | Nate’s death isn’t on you. | 内特的死不是你的错 | 
| [00:15] | I understand that since the operation in December last year, | 我知道去年十二月的任务结束后 | 
| [00:19] | you and your wife have separated. | 你和你妻子分居了 | 
| [00:21] | You know he’s sleeping on our fold-out? | 你知道他在我们的折叠家具上睡觉 | 
| [00:22] | I miss seeing you guys. | 我很想念你们 | 
| [00:23] | It sucks that’s the way it works. | 事情弄成这样真是太糟糕了 | 
| [00:25] | And if any of us thought there was even a chance | 如果你们两个 | 
| [00:27] | you two weren’t gonna get past this, | 有一丝可能挺不过这关 | 
| [00:28] | we’d all be taking it pretty hard. | 我们都会很难受的 | 
| [00:29] | Hey, Daddy. | 爸爸 | 
| [00:31] | It’d be great if you could come by one evening. | 如果你哪天晚上来一趟 就太好了 | 
| [00:32] | Well, I don’t live there anymore, | 反正我都不住那儿了 | 
| [00:33] | so it really doesn’t matter, right? | 根本没关系 对吧 | 
| [00:35] | – I’m Clay. – Stella. | -我叫克莱 -我叫斯特拉 | 
| [00:36] | When can I see you again? | 我什么时候能再见你 | 
| [00:37] | If you are what I think you are, | 如果你和我想的一样 | 
| [00:38] | you shouldn’t have too much trouble finding me. | 那你要找到我应该不是难事 | 
| [00:40] | Until you graduate Green Team, | 你从青队毕业前 | 
| [00:41] | you’re a member of Chalk 2, | 你都是海豹突击3队 | 
| [00:42] | Alpha Platoon, SEAL Team 3. | A排 直升机2中队的一员 | 
| [00:44] | I’m telling you, he’s not ready. | 我就说他没准备好 | 
| [00:45] | List in order the top five | 按顺序写出 | 
| [00:47] | candidates of this Selection and Training class. | 这次选拔和培训班的前五名 | 
| [00:49] | On the other side, list the bottom five. | 另一面写出后五名 | 
| [00:51] | We’ll post the bottom five on the wall in the team room. | 然后会把后五名贴在团队室的墙上 | 
| [00:53] | Bottom man in the bottom five will be immediately dropped | 最后一名将会被立刻逐出 | 
| [00:56] | from this Selection and Training class. | 选拔和培训班 | 
| [00:58] | Is that clear, Mr. Spenser? | 清楚了吗 斯宾塞先生 | 
| [01:21] | Dr. Clark? | 克拉克博士 | 
| [01:26] | I told you never to call me here. | 我说了别打来这找我 | 
| [01:27] | And I told you never to push your depth. | 我也说了别去更深的地方了 | 
| [01:30] | You were close to 40 meters. | 你都接近四十米了 | 
| [01:32] | Which, if you remember, is where we predicted | 如果你还记得 这正是我们预测的 | 
| [01:33] | we’d find the highest rate of algae depletion. | 海藻枯竭率最高的地方 | 
| [01:37] | Next time just use the drone. | 下次直接用无人机 | 
| [01:38] | I will, if I want contaminated samples. | 会的 除非我想污染样本 | 
| [01:41] | You get the bends one time, believe me, | 相信我 一旦得了”潜水病” | 
| [01:43] | you won’t want a second. | 一秒都不想待在下面了 | 
| [01:44] | You better stop right now, Vince, | 你最好现在闭嘴 文森 | 
| [01:45] | or I’m gonna start to think that you care about me. | 不然我就会以为你在关心我 | 
| [01:47] | Believe me, it’s not about you. | 相信我 不是关心你 | 
| [01:49] | It’s the band deposit I’m worried about. | 我担心的是乐队订金 | 
| [01:51] | – That and the cake. – You know, this feels like a good moment | -还有蛋糕的事 -我想现在是跟你说 | 
| [01:53] | to mention I never liked you. | 我从未喜欢过你的绝佳时刻 | 
| [01:56] | And yet you’re marrying me. | 但你就要嫁给我了 | 
| [01:58] | Speaking of which, Vince… | 说到这 文森… | 
| [03:00] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [03:01] | Maybe we have a different understanding of the word “Ready” here. | 或许我们对”准备好了”的理解不同 | 
| [03:03] | I’m basically ready. | 我差不多准备好了 | 
| [03:05] | “Basically.” No, you’re not basically ready. | “差不多” 不 你不是差不多准备好了 | 
| [03:06] | Let’s go. Chop, chop. All right? | 走吧 快点 好吗 | 
| [03:07] | And they say that your generation | 听说你们这代人 | 
| [03:09] | has a different type of work ethic? | 职业道德也跟我们不同 | 
| [03:12] | It’s not our fault– it’s the participation trophies. | 不怪我们 是”重在参与” | 
| [03:14] | Okay, seriously, Emma, | 好了 认真的 艾玛 | 
| [03:15] | isn’t “Late for school,” like, a thing anymore? | “上学迟到”已经不再严重了吗 | 
| [03:18] | My homeroom teacher loves me. | 我的班主任很喜欢我 | 
| [03:20] | I’ll be two seconds. | 我很快就搞定 | 
| [03:21] | I’m sure she’ll love you even more if you’re on time, right? | 我敢肯定你要是准时到校 她会更喜欢你的 | 
| [03:24] | Come on. Let’s go, go, go. | 快 走吧 走吧 | 
| [03:29] | I told you you don’t have to drive her. | 我跟你说了不用开车送她 | 
| [03:31] | Come on. I’m her dad, right? | 拜托 我是她老爸啊 | 
| [03:33] | I like driving. | 我喜欢开车 | 
| [03:35] | Didn’t hear the doorbell just now. | 刚才都没听到门铃 | 
| [03:38] | Used my keys. | 我有钥匙 | 
| [03:39] | – That’s it. I’m changing the locks. – Come on, really? | -行了 我要换锁了 -拜托 真的吗 | 
| [03:42] | It’s not like I don’t breach doors for a living. | 破门而入可是我养家糊口的本事 | 
| [03:44] | I can get in. | 我还是进得来 | 
| [03:49] | What’s with the toolbox there? | 把工具箱拿出来干什么 | 
| [03:53] | Did you know? | 你知道了吗 | 
| [03:54] | Did I know what? | 我知道什么了 | 
| [03:55] | I’m sorry, you have to catch me up here. | 抱歉 你得跟我说说情况 | 
| [03:56] | All right, I started cleaning out Nate and Molly’s garage yesterday… | 好吧 我昨天开始清理内特和莫莉的车库 | 
| [03:59] | I told you I was gonna clean out the garage. | 我说了车库我来清理 | 
| [04:00] | Nate was hiding a burner phone. | 内特藏了个一次性手机 | 
| [04:04] | I think he was keeping it in his toolbox. | 我觉得他是放在工具箱里了 | 
| [04:06] | Nate was hiding a burner phone from his wife. | 内特瞒着他妻子藏了个一次性手机 | 
| [04:11] | Just to be clear here, | 澄清一下 | 
| [04:12] | you think because Nate had a phone, he was cheating on Molly? | 你就凭一部电话判定内特背着莫莉出轨 | 
| [04:17] | All I’m saying is there’s a lot of reasons | 我只是说 人们用手机 | 
| [04:19] | why people use a phone. | 可以做很多事情 | 
| [04:21] | Not necessarily wh-what you’re saying. | 不一定是你说的那种 | 
| [04:23] | All right, so was he? | 好 那他是吗 | 
| [04:24] | I don’t know. Was he what, having an affair? | 我不知道 是什么 出轨吗 | 
| [04:28] | Well, what do you think? | 你觉得呢 | 
| [04:30] | You were his friend. | 你是他的朋友 | 
| [04:36] | Oh, right. I’m sorry, you can’t. | 对 抱歉 你不能说 | 
| [04:39] | ‘Cause-’cause I’m just Wives’ Club, right? | 因为我是太太军团的成员吗 | 
| [04:41] | It’s you and the boys. You wouldn’t tell me even if you knew. | 你和他们一伙的 就算知道也不能告诉我 | 
| [04:44] | I’m not doing this right now. | 我现在不想跟你吵 | 
| [04:45] | Emma, come on! | 艾玛 快 | 
| [04:46] | There was a time you would have told me, you know? | 你根本不会告诉我 | 
| [04:52] | I looked at the history. | 我查了通话记录 | 
| [04:53] | All the calls are to and from one number. | 只接听和拨打了一个号码 | 
| [04:58] | Did you call it? | 你打过去了吗 | 
| [04:59] | – Disconnected. – Okay, look, I’ll take care of this. | -没接通 -好 我会搞定的 | 
| [05:01] | Easy. I’ll take care of this, all right? | 别紧张 我会搞定的 | 
| [05:02] | Just don’t say anything, ’cause I don’t want anything | 什么都别说 我不想让莫莉 | 
| [05:04] | – getting back to Molly, all right? – Trust me, | -知道任何事 -相信我 | 
| [05:05] | I’m not looking to talk about this, especially with Molly. | 我也不想说这事 特别是和莫莉 | 
| [05:08] | Not looking to talk about what? | 不想说什么 | 
| [05:11] | Grown-up stuff? | 成年人的事 | 
| [05:12] | Grown-up stuff. Exactly, huh? | 成年人的事 正是 | 
| [05:13] | Talking about grown-up stuff. Come on, let’s go. | 谈论成年人的事 我们走 | 
| [05:15] | We’ll talk about it in the car, ’cause you are late. | 车里聊 你要迟到了 | 
| [05:18] | I got to get you going. A lot of grown-up stuff. | 得赶紧走了 很多成年人的事 | 
| [05:20] | Too much grown-up stuff. | 太多成年人的事了 | 
| [05:23] | 海军作战训练中心 青队选拔 | |
| [05:26] | Step out, I got it. | 换我 我来 | 
| [05:30] | – I got this, Clay. – No, I’m good. | -我来 克莱 -不用了 | 
| [05:32] | Swap with Jonesy, he needs a break, let’s go. Come on! | 和乔西换一下 让他歇歇 走吧 | 
| [05:34] | Swap with Jonesy because he needs a break. | 和乔西换一下 让他歇歇 | 
| [05:35] | You got to be kidding me, right? | 开什么玩笑 | 
| [05:37] | Hey, look, man, you can’t deny the kid’s talent. | 你不能否认这孩子的才能 | 
| [05:38] | Or his ego. | 还有他的自大 | 
| [05:39] | His ego ’cause he’s refusing to check out. | 因为他拒绝被换下来 | 
| [05:41] | Yeah, to prevent his teammates from puking. | 对啊 以免队友累吐了 | 
| [05:43] | No, I think he’s overcompensating | 不 我觉得他做得有点过 | 
| [05:45] | because he’s hit the bottom five. | 因为他是最后五名 | 
| [05:46] | That’s why. You know what? | 这就是原因 你知道吗 | 
| [05:47] | He keeps pressing the red like that, | 他再这么拼命 | 
| [05:48] | you know what he’s gonna do? | 你知道他会怎么样吗 | 
| [05:49] | He’s gonna hit a wall, he’s gonna slow his whole team down. | 他会碰壁 然后拖累整个团队 | 
| [05:52] | You sure you’re not threatened | 你确定你不是因为他比你快 | 
| [05:53] | – ’cause he’s faster than you? – Threatened? | -而感到被威胁了吗 -威胁 | 
| [05:54] | You gotta be kidding me. Triple my rucksack, | 你在开玩笑吧 再给我加三倍的重量 | 
| [05:56] | and I’ll still beat his ass up that hill, Ray. | 我还是比他更快到达山顶 雷 | 
| [05:58] | What was that you were just saying about ego? | 你刚才怎么说自大的 | 
| [06:00] | – Nothing. – Jason Hayes, | -没什么 -杰森·海斯 | 
| [06:01] | you said something about ego a second ago. | 你刚才刚说了自大的问题 | 
| [06:03] | Come on, Ray-dawg. | 走吧 阿雷 | 
| [06:13] | Come on, let’s go. No slack, boys, let’s go! | 快 走吧 别磨蹭 快走 | 
| [06:21] | You missed your exfil window | 你们错过了撤离的机会 | 
| [06:23] | and are now in enemy hands. | 现在落入敌人手中了 | 
| [06:24] | Congratulations, | 恭喜 | 
| [06:26] | you’ve won the chance to run it again. | 你们得重跑一次了 | 
| [06:31] | You know, Mr. Spenser, there’s such a thing | 你知道吗 斯宾塞先生 有件事叫做 | 
| [06:33] | as being too unselfish. | 过分忘我无私 | 
| [06:35] | Team’s only as fast as its slowest guy. | 最慢的人代表了全队的速度 | 
| [06:50] | The Centaurus, a U.S.-Flagged research vessel | 美国科考船 人马座号 | 
| [06:52] | doing oxygen-level surveys in the South China Sea. | 在中国南海进行含氧水平测量 | 
| [06:55] | We think it was hijacked this morning. | 我们认为科考船今早遭到了劫持 | 
| [06:57] | Wait a second, you think? | 等等 你们认为 | 
| [06:58] | What do you mean, you don’t know? | 什么意思 你不知道吗 | 
| [06:59] | Well, whoever took it hasn’t made contact yet. | 劫船的人还没对外联系 | 
| [07:01] | How do we know anyone took it? | 那我们怎么知道它是被劫持了 | 
| [07:08] | This is Dr. Vincent Barbour, | 我是文森特·巴伯博士 | 
| [07:09] | aboard the research vessel Centaurus. | 现在在人马座号科考船上 | 
| [07:10] | We’re approximately 100 miles off the coast of Iloilo. | 我们现在距菲律宾怡朗海岸约160公里 | 
| [07:12] | We’re being overtaken by what appears to be a gang of… | 我们被劫持了 好像是一群… | 
| [07:14] | Oh, God! No, no, no, no! | 上帝啊 不 不 | 
| [07:16] | No, please, no! | 别 求你 别 | 
| [07:18] | What do you want? | 你们想怎样 | 
| [07:22] | What do you want? Who are you? | 你们想怎样 你们是谁 | 
| [07:36] | Dr. Vincent Barbour, | 文森特·巴伯博士 | 
| [07:38] | professor of Ocean and Climate Science at Stanford. | 斯坦福大学海洋与气候科学教授 | 
| [07:40] | We believe it’s his voice on the sat recording. | 我们相信卫星录音的是他的声音 | 
| [07:42] | Dr. Julia Clark, also from Stanford. | 茱莉亚·克拉克博士 也是斯坦福大学的 | 
| [07:45] | These two are due to get married next month. | 他们俩本来计划下个月结婚 | 
| [07:47] | There’s more photos on your laptops, | 你们笔记本电脑上还有很多照片 | 
| [07:49] | plus full bios for the scientists. | 以及各位科学家的全部资料 | 
| [07:51] | They don’t ask crew members | 他们并没有要求工作人员 | 
| [07:52] | to post bios on the faculty website. | 把个人资料放到学院网站上 | 
| [07:54] | You know that’s right. | 那是正确的 | 
| [07:56] | You two best watch the “Exploitation of the working man” talk. | 你俩最好看看”剥削工人阶级”的访谈节目 | 
| [07:59] | People might get the idea you’ve gone commie. | 人们会以为你成了共产党员 | 
| [08:01] | – Oh, please. – What the hell’d you just say? | -拜托 -你说什么 | 
| [08:03] | So that’s the hostages, and now we come | 这是人质的情况 下面说一下 | 
| [08:05] | to the hostage-takers, and for that, | 绑匪的情况 为此介绍一下 | 
| [08:07] | this is my colleague, Sam Roberts. | 这是我的同事 山姆·罗伯茨 | 
| [08:09] | Sam’s the Agency’s top analyst on Southeast Asian piracy. | 山姆是局里研究东南亚海盗的首席分析师 | 
| [08:13] | Wow, you got more than one expert on Southeast Asia piracy. | 你们有这么多东南亚海盗方面的专家啊 | 
| [08:17] | – Okay. No offense, bud. – None taken. | -无意冒犯 -没事 | 
| [08:19] | Actually, although | 其实 虽然 | 
| [08:21] | the Horn of Africa still gets the most attention, | 人们大多关注的是非洲之角 | 
| [08:23] | the waters of Southeast Asia have become | 但现在东南亚的海域 | 
| [08:25] | the most dangerous in the world. | 已成为世界上最危险的地方了 | 
| [08:26] | Now, the good news for us is that, | 不过好消息是 | 
| [08:28] | unlike the Horn, the region surrounding this area | 不同于非洲之角 这片海域的周围 | 
| [08:31] | is relatively stable. | 都相对比较稳定 | 
| [08:33] | There’s just not a lot of harbors for pirates | 那里也并没有太多港口 | 
| [08:34] | to hole up in and negotiate ransom. | 让海盗躲藏 谈判赎金 | 
| [08:37] | Most of the local pros use the Anambas Islands. | 大部分当地熟手喜欢去阿南巴斯群岛 | 
| [08:39] | Centaurus’s GPS shows her 400 miles east of Vietnam, | 人马座号的定位显示在越南东部644公里处 | 
| [08:42] | headed south-southwest. | 朝南西南方前进 | 
| [08:44] | Puts her in the Anambas day after tomorrow. | 这样船后天就会到达阿南巴斯群岛 | 
| [08:46] | Okay, that’s great. How long till we’re greenlit? | 太好了 还要多久才能行动 | 
| [08:47] | Working on it now. | 正在处理 | 
| [08:49] | Apparently, they’re having one of those office | 很显然 中央司令部出现了 | 
| [08:50] | politics situations up at CentCom. | 办公室政治的情况 | 
| [08:53] | A couple “Two stars” trying to show who’s got more juice. | 两星少将们在显摆谁权威更大 | 
| [08:56] | – You’re kidding me, right? – I wish. | -你开玩笑呢吧 -我也想 | 
| [08:58] | – War on terror. – War on terror, yeah. | -反恐战争 -反恐战争 是的 | 
| [08:59] | We should be airborne right now. | 我们现在都应该上飞机了 | 
| [09:00] | Well, you know I’m trying. | 我已经尽力了 | 
| [09:14] | Ah… all right. | 好了 | 
| [09:22] | You know what they call a guy who graduates last in his med school class? | 你知道医学院毕业排名最后的男生叫什么吗 | 
| [09:26] | Why’s it got to be a guy? | 为什么一定是男的 | 
| [09:28] | Is that how you chatted up Miss Gender Studies? | 你就是这样跟”性别研究”女士搭讪的吗 | 
| [09:29] | You “white knight” it? | 赞同男女平等的救星 | 
| [09:33] | She’s studying literature. | 她是学文学的 | 
| [09:34] | She’s here, you know. | 你知道她在这吧 | 
| [09:37] | Yep. | 是的 | 
| [09:40] | They call him “Doctor.” | 人们管他叫”医生” | 
| [09:42] | Him or her. | 无论男女 | 
| [09:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [09:48] | Come on, man, you got to shake this off. | 行了 伙计 别再纠结这件事了 | 
| [09:50] | You got to shake it off. | 别纠结了 | 
| [09:52] | You’re still here, all right? | 你还没被淘汰 对吧 | 
| [09:54] | Make it through Selection, | 通过选拔 | 
| [09:55] | get drafted to a Tier One squadron. | 进入一级中队 | 
| [09:56] | It doesn’t matter how many times you got bottom-fived. | 被列入最后五名多少次都无所谓 | 
| [10:02] | Look, most of the guys in our Selection class just put my name | 我们选拔班里大部分的人都认为 | 
| [10:05] | on a list of guys that they think don’t belong here. | 我不应该继续留在这里 | 
| [10:07] | I’m supposed to just get past that | 难道我该忘掉这些 | 
| [10:08] | and just go back to operating next to them? | 以后继续跟他们并肩作战吗 | 
| [10:10] | Means I know you want to blame that vote on jealousy. | 我就知道你肯定是怪他们嫉妒你 | 
| [10:12] | Guys putting you in the bottom five | 他们把你列入最后五名 | 
| [10:13] | because your daddy wrote a book, or ’cause | 是因为你爸写了一本书 或是因为 | 
| [10:15] | you’re faster than a damn rabbit through the shoot house. | 你在射击房里跑得比兔子还快 | 
| [10:17] | – Yeah, damn right I am. – Yeah, you are, man. | -是的 没错 -对啊 就是 | 
| [10:19] | But maybe you might want to consider the possibility | 不过 或许你应该考虑一下 | 
| [10:21] | that nobody is trying to punish you. | 可能没人想要惩罚你 | 
| [10:23] | That guys only listed you ’cause of the way | 大家之所以把你列进去 | 
| [10:24] | you’ve been acting since the second we got here. | 是因为你来到这之后的所作所为 | 
| [10:27] | How have I been acting? | 我的所作所为怎么了 | 
| [10:29] | You know, all the years that we were together at Team 3, | 我们在3队的这些年里 | 
| [10:33] | you are the only guy that I was 100% certain | 我相信只有你在未来某一天 | 
| [10:36] | was gonna be a Tier 1 operator one day. | 肯定能进入一级中队 | 
| [10:38] | The only guy. | 只有你 | 
| [10:42] | Not a SEAL alive wouldn’t want to operate next to that guy. | 不会有任何海豹队员不想跟你合作的 | 
| [10:46] | I’d be interested to know what happened to him. | 我很好奇他发生了什么事 | 
| [10:57] | Hello, sailor. | 你好 水手 | 
| [11:00] | Sailor, huh? | 叫我水手 | 
| [11:01] | – That’s funny. – Thank you. | -有意思 -谢谢 | 
| [11:03] | Thought of it all by myself. | 完全是我自己想出来的 | 
| [11:06] | Got tired of waiting for you to come over there. | 我受够了在那等你来找我 | 
| [11:09] | Got tired of waiting for you to call, too. | 也受够了等你打给我 | 
| [11:11] | I guess you really are not Dog the Bounty Hunter. | 看来你真的不是赏金猎人 | 
| [11:14] | No. No, I tried to tell you. | 不是 我想告诉你来着 | 
| [11:17] | But you are a SEAL, though, right? | 但你是海豹突击队员吧 | 
| [11:19] | Or is that something you’re not allowed to admit? | 还是说你不允许承认 | 
| [11:21] | No, it’s allowed. | 不 允许的 | 
| [11:23] | Groovy. | 好极了 | 
| [11:29] | So, are you a-a… a color or a number? | 那你是隶属颜色编制还是数字编制 | 
| [11:33] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 | 
| [11:34] | Just something that I heard some frog hogs say. | 我从某些挖豹女那听来的 | 
| [11:37] | You’re familiar with frog hogs? | 你对挖豹女熟悉吗 | 
| [11:39] | You’re familiar with frog hogs? | 你对挖豹女熟悉吗 | 
| [11:41] | Uh, yeah, around here, you can’t avoid them. | 在这里 她们无处不在 | 
| [11:44] | So why come here then? | 那为什么来这里 | 
| [11:47] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 | 
| [11:48] | I mean, you’re from… you’re from Hudson State. | 我是说你是哈德逊州立大学的 | 
| [11:51] | That’s up north, right, near-near Williamsburg? | 那是在北方 在威廉斯堡附近吧 | 
| [11:54] | So? | 所以呢 | 
| [11:55] | Well, so, I mean, there must be bars in Williamsburg. | 威廉斯堡那里肯定有酒吧 | 
| [11:57] | There’s one a few blocks from my apartment. | 离我的公寓几个街口处就有一家 | 
| [12:01] | Never occurred to you to maybe just do your drinking there? | 你就没想就去那喝酒吗 | 
| [12:04] | I mean, you wouldn’t even need a designated driver. | 你甚至都不需要找代驾 | 
| [12:11] | You know, a suspicious mind might think | 多疑的人也许会认为 | 
| [12:13] | that you’re implying that I’m a frog hog. | 你在暗示我就是挖豹女 | 
| [12:15] | No, I know what you are. | 不 我知道你是什么人 | 
| [12:18] | An intelligent and charming individual | 一个既聪慧又有魅力的人 | 
| [12:20] | who transcends any attempt at lazy generalization? | 比任何笼统的概括都更优胜吧 | 
| [12:24] | No, you’re a tourist. | 不 你是游客 | 
| [12:27] | No, you’re just looking for a little adventure | 不 你只是想找寻一些奇遇 | 
| [12:28] | before you settle down in your ivory-tower life. | 然后好定下心去过你的象牙塔生活 | 
| [12:31] | You know, some stories to tell the kids from your seminar. | 给学生的讨论会积攒素材 | 
| [12:34] | Let ’em know you were the cool professor. | 让他们知道你是个很棒的教授 | 
| [12:39] | Wow. Okay, that’s… | 好吧 说得… | 
| [12:42] | that’s a really terrible thing to say. | 这话说得真伤人 | 
| [12:45] | And to think I came over here hoping to have some fun. | 还有认为我来找乐子也是 | 
| [12:48] | Well, I’m sorry to disappoint. | 对不起让你失望了 | 
| [12:50] | Oh, no, no, no, you did not disappoint me, Clay. | 不不不 你没让我失望 克莱 | 
| [12:52] | You just stopped surprising me. | 你只是不再让我惊喜了 | 
| [12:58] | Oh, I guess we decided to go the other way | 看来不用赞同男女平等的救星 | 
| [13:00] | on the whole white-knight thing. | 这一套了 | 
| [13:04] | Warships, I can see, but yachts? | 战舰 我能理解 但是游艇 | 
| [13:07] | Yeah, who wants to build a model of a research vessel? | 谁想来做一个科考船的模型 | 
| [13:09] | – Bunch of nerds. – Not me. | -一群呆子 -不是我 | 
| [13:11] | Good news is, you can buy ’em already assembled | 好消息是 如果多付一点钱 | 
| [13:12] | if you want to pay a little extra. | 可以买现成组装好的 | 
| [13:13] | Isn’t it your patriotic duty to build it there, Davis, you know, | 组装一艘不是你的爱国职责吗 戴维斯 | 
| [13:16] | save Uncle Sam some cash? | 帮政府省一点钱 | 
| [13:18] | Sonny, you do realize it’s my job | 桑尼 你应该知道 | 
| [13:19] | to pack your parachutes, right? | 打包你的降落伞是我的工作吧 | 
| [13:22] | Is she allowed to joke about that? | 她可以开这种玩笑吗 | 
| [13:24] | – Probably not. – Well, you gonna write her up? | -也许不能 -你要写报告批评她吗 | 
| [13:26] | Well, no. She packs my chutes, too. | 不 她也帮我打包我的降落伞 | 
| [13:29] | Come on, you got to give her props, man. | 拜托 你得表扬一下她 | 
| [13:30] | At least she’s got the manners not to bring up your dive gear. | 至少她还懂规矩 没提你的跳伞装备 | 
| [13:32] | I’m not evil. | 我不是坏人 | 
| [13:33] | You ever think of how dumb it is | 你们有没有想过 | 
| [13:34] | to join the Navy when you’re afraid of the water? | 怕水又参加海军是有多么愚蠢的行为 | 
| [13:36] | Pretty interesting. I think someone’s afraid to swim. | 很有趣 我想有人怕游泳 | 
| [13:38] | I’m not afraid to swim, okay? | 我不怕游泳 | 
| [13:40] | – It’s just not my first choice. – Okay. | -只是游泳不是我的首选 -好吧 | 
| [13:45] | Now, if I was a dirt bag, I’d hide the passengers right in here. | 如果我是坏蛋 我会把乘客藏在这里 | 
| [13:49] | – Why? – No windows, good egress point to move the hostages quickly. | -为什么 -没窗 出口能快速转移人质 | 
| [13:53] | And defendable, in case they get boarded. | 有人登船时还能防御 | 
| [13:54] | Yeah, but where are the bathrooms? | 但厕所在哪呢 | 
| [13:56] | The worst thing about being a hostage-taker’s | 对绑匪来说最大的麻烦 | 
| [13:57] | got to be the hostages. | 就是人质 | 
| [13:58] | I mean, they need food, water, bathroom breaks. | 人质需要食物和水 还要上厕所 | 
| [14:00] | She got a good point. I mean, you keep ’em there, | 她说到重点了 把他们关在那里面 | 
| [14:02] | you’re gonna be spending all your time | 还要花时间 | 
| [14:03] | taking them to and back from the head. | 带他们去厕所 再带回来 | 
| [14:05] | So how do you want to board this? | 那你要怎么登船 | 
| [14:06] | Wait till the boat makes harbor, dive in. Combat swim OP. | 等待船驶入港口 潜进海里 游泳实战 | 
| [14:09] | – Old school frogman style. – There you go. | -老式的蛙人方式 -这就对了 | 
| [14:11] | I don’t suppose I could interest any of you | 我想我无法说服你们 | 
| [14:12] | in an under-way boarding? | 在船行进时登船吧 | 
| [14:14] | I mean, we got the helo pad right here. | 我是说这里有直升机停靠点 | 
| [14:16] | We chopper in, surprise ’em while they’re sleeping. | 我们坐直升机去 趁他们睡觉时发动突袭 | 
| [14:18] | That’d be great if we knew | 如果我们能知道 | 
| [14:19] | – the location of the hostages. – I know that. | -人质的位置就好了 -我知道 | 
| [14:21] | – It’s just… – Come on, get excited, brother. | -只是… -拜托 兴奋点 兄弟 | 
| [14:22] | – Going swimming in it. – Get excited. | -游过去 -兴奋起来 | 
| [14:24] | It’s happening. We’re doing it. | 就这么做 决定了 | 
| [14:25] | Fine. We’ll swim in. | 好 我们游过去 | 
| [14:27] | All right, guys, look, | 伙计们 | 
| [14:28] | assuming the boat’s docked bow-in, | 假设那船就停在那里 | 
| [14:30] | our hook-point should be at the stern. | 那我们该从船尾抛钩而入 | 
| [14:31] | It’ll be less likely to have hostiles back there. | 船尾有敌人的可能性较低 | 
| [14:33] | Plus, it’s got nice shielding from the shore. | 而且海滨也是很好的掩护 | 
| [14:36] | This helo pad’s gonna provide | 直升机停机坪能挡住 | 
| [14:37] | great concealment from the bridge. | 船桥那边的视线 | 
| [14:38] | Keep in mind this thing’s been at sea for a few weeks, | 切记这艘船已经在海上好几周了 | 
| [14:40] | so the deck’s gonna be a slip-and-slide. | 甲板会很滑的 | 
| [14:41] | Gonna have to watch your footing. | 得注意脚下 | 
| [14:43] | Slow is smooth and smooth is fast. | 慢即平顺 平顺即快 | 
| [14:45] | Yeah, it is. | 是的 | 
| [14:45] | We figure two assault teams with sniper overwatch? | 派狙击手守望队和两支突击队 | 
| [14:48] | Alpha Team gets set to hit the bridge while we | A队准备攻击船桥 | 
| [14:50] | find out where the hostages are being held. | 我们去找人质被关在哪 | 
| [14:52] | Then we coordinate over comms, simultaneous assault. | 我们保持通讯 同时攻击 | 
| [14:54] | Take out the bad guys on the bridge | 在船桥的坏蛋后援前 | 
| [14:55] | before they can call the cavalry. | 拿下他们 | 
| [14:56] | Take out the guards before they start smoking the hostages. | 在守卫撕票前拿下他们 | 
| [14:59] | – Gonna need… – Draegers, nav boards, | -我们需要 -潜水呼吸器 导航器 | 
| [15:01] | painters’ poles, hooks. | 杆子 钩子 | 
| [15:03] | She’s on it. | 她来准备 | 
| [15:07] | Doesn’t bother you that the only reason why | 你就不心烦吗 | 
| [15:08] | we’re sitting here on our asses, | 我们就待在这里 | 
| [15:10] | instead of in a C-17 on our way to the… “La Bambas” | 而不是乘坐C17前往”拉班巴斯” | 
| [15:13] | to start setting up our welcome for Captain Jack Sparrow | 准备欢迎杰克·斯帕罗船长 | 
| [15:15] | and his merry men is because of a pair of two-star generals | 和他的手下 就只是因为一对两星少将 | 
| [15:17] | who are having some type of bureaucratic power struggle? | 在彼此争权夺势吗 | 
| [15:19] | Pretty sure one of them was an admiral. | 确定他们中有一个是海军上将 | 
| [15:21] | Okay, of course, it bothers me, Ray. | 我当然心烦 雷 | 
| [15:25] | You did that whole, | 去年你在特区参加了 | 
| [15:25] | new NSA surveillance thing last year in D.C., right? | 全新的国安局监视培训吧 | 
| [15:28] | Those guys are terrifying. | 那些家伙太可怕了 | 
| [15:30] | – Made me scared to walk past my computer. – Right. | -让我害怕靠近我的电脑 -是的 | 
| [15:32] | They teach you how to track phones and stuff like that? | 他们教你如何追踪手机和其他电子设备 | 
| [15:34] | Look, man, I know things are weird between you guys | 我知道你们现在关系敏感 | 
| [15:36] | right now, but stalking your wife’s a rabbit hole, trust me. | 但跟踪你妻子可会惹出大麻烦 相信我 | 
| [15:40] | No. It’s Nate. | 不 是内特 | 
| [15:42] | Well, Nate– him, you definitely don’t need to track. | 内特 他 你更不需要追踪了 | 
| [15:44] | From my understanding, he’s gonna stay put a while, | 就我而言 他会安歇一阵 | 
| [15:46] | like End of Times. | “时间尽头” | 
| [15:47] | Oh, Nate was hiding a burner phone in his toolbox, okay? | 内特的工具箱里藏了一台一次性手机呢 | 
| [15:50] | Alana found it when she was cleaning out their garage. | 阿兰娜清理车库时发现的 | 
| [15:53] | Oh, she thinks it’s a ho phone. | 她觉得是约炮用的手机 | 
| [15:54] | What else is it gonna be? | 还能是什么呢 | 
| [15:56] | Maybe he was talking to a reporter, | 也许他是在联系记者 | 
| [15:58] | like, Deep-Throat style? | 比如爆料泄密 | 
| [15:59] | Partying with Lee Harvey Oswald | 和李·哈维·多斯沃尔德 | 
| [16:00] | and the breakdancing kid from that Pepsi ad, right? | 还有百事广告里跳霹雳舞的孩子聚会 对吧 | 
| [16:05] | What do you care if Nate was stepping out anyway? | 内特已经死了你担心什么 | 
| [16:08] | It’s Alana, okay? | 是阿兰娜 好吗 | 
| [16:10] | You think that if it turns out they were a lie, | 你觉得如果证明他们之间存在欺骗 | 
| [16:12] | she’s that much less likely to give you two another shot? | 她就更不可能给你们机会了吗 | 
| [16:18] | Look, man, nobody wants | 兄弟 没人比我更想 | 
| [16:19] | to see you back with Alana more than I do, | 看到你和阿兰娜复合 | 
| [16:21] | get your ass back home | 赶紧回家去 | 
| [16:22] | instead of lounging around my living room all day, | 别整天在我家客厅晃悠 | 
| [16:26] | but Nate’s phone’s not gonna get you there. | 但内特的手机帮不到你 | 
| [16:29] | Besides, NSA wants to track you, | 而且 如果国安局想要追踪你 | 
| [16:30] | they go straight to your nav. | 就会直接查你的导航 | 
| [16:33] | The nav in Nate’s car? | 内特车里的导航 | 
| [16:36] | Yeah, it’s like riding around in a digital snitch. | 就像开着电子告密器到处转 | 
| [16:38] | What you’re saying is that the nav in Nate’s car | 你的意思是内特车里的导航 | 
| [16:41] | has got a record of everywhere he’s been? | 记录了他所到的每一处 | 
| [16:44] | – No. – That’s not what you’re saying? | -不 -你不是这个意思吗 | 
| [16:46] | No, no, I’m saying it’s the Lord’s car now, man. | 不是 我是说那现在是上帝的车了 | 
| [16:48] | Molly donated it to their church. | 莫莉把车捐给教堂了 | 
| [16:49] | I know. I’m driving. Come on. | 我开车 走吧 | 
| [16:51] | – Jason. – Let’s go. Come on. | -杰森 -走吧 快点 | 
| [16:52] | Let’s make sure I have this right. | 我没理解错吧 | 
| [16:54] | Something of yours was left | 你的某样东西 | 
| [16:55] | in your friend’s car at the time it was donated, | 落在你朋友捐出来的车里 | 
| [16:59] | and I can’t call the donor to have her vouch for you? | 我不能打给捐赠者来为你们证明 | 
| [17:02] | And I can’t go looking for the item myself | 我也不能自己去找这些东西 | 
| [17:05] | ’cause you can’t tell me what it is? | 因为你们不能告诉我具体是什么 | 
| [17:08] | Yes, ma’am, exactly. See, it’s a personal… | 是的 女士 这涉及私人… | 
| [17:09] | “Of a personal nature.” I heard you. | “私人性质” 我听到了 | 
| [17:12] | Son, is there pornography in that car? | 孩子 车里有色情的东西吗 | 
| [17:15] | No, ma’am, there’s no pornography in the car. | 不 女士 车里没有色情的东西 | 
| [17:17] | You know what they say about a man that lets his tongue | 你知道人们怎么看待那种 | 
| [17:20] | drip falsehoods in the house of the Lord? | 在上帝面前谎话连篇的人吗 | 
| [17:24] | “He that worketh deceit shall not dwell in my house, | 谎言者勿留我屋 | 
| [17:26] | nor tarry in my sight.” | 勿入我眼 | 
| [17:28] | You know your Psalms. | 你知道圣歌是怎么唱的 | 
| [17:29] | Yes, ma’am, I do. | 是的 女士 我知道 | 
| [17:30] | – You do. – I do, yeah. | -你知道这个 -是的 我知道 | 
| [17:32] | Listen, Nancy, we give you our word, | 听着 南希 我们向你保证 | 
| [17:34] | there’s no pornography in the car. | 车里没有色情的东西 | 
| [17:36] | – There’s no pornography. – No. | -没有色情的东西 -没有 | 
| [17:44] | Thanks, Nancy. | 谢了 南希 | 
| [17:45] | Don’t make me come looking for you. | 别逼我去找你 | 
| [17:49] | Not in this heat. | 天气这么热 | 
| [17:53] | Thank you, Miss Nancy. | 谢谢 南希小姐 | 
| [17:59] | Find a date with multiple calls. | 找到有多次通话的日期 | 
| [18:04] | May 1– five calls. | 5月1日 五次通话 | 
| [18:12] | Norfolk? | 诺福克 | 
| [18:14] | What’s in Norfolk? | 诺福克有什么 | 
| [18:15] | Not much, if memory serves. | 没什么 如果我没记错 | 
| [18:16] | Pick another date with multiple calls. | 再找一个有多次通话的日期 | 
| [18:19] | April 24– four calls. | 4月24日 四次通话 | 
| [18:22] | 过往目的地 4月24日 弗吉尼亚州 诺福克市 赫伍德大道1533号 | |
| [18:23] | It’s Norfolk again. | 又是诺福克 | 
| [18:25] | It’s the same address. | 同一个地址 | 
| [18:26] | That’s it. | 没错 | 
| [18:33] | What do you mean it disappeared? | 你说它消失了是什么意思 | 
| [18:34] | I mean, one second, I’m looking right at it. | 我是说 上一秒 我还在看着它 | 
| [18:35] | – The next, it’s just… – What disappeared? | -下一秒 它就 -什么消失了 | 
| [18:38] | The Centaurus. We were tracking it to the Anambas Islands. | 人马座号 我们追踪它到了阿南巴斯群岛 | 
| [18:38] | 警告 无GPS信号 无法获得追踪信号 | |
| [18:41] | Its GPS just turned off. | 它的GPS就关掉了 | 
| [18:44] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 | 
| [19:07] | Looks like the pirates have finally figured out | 看起来海盗终于弄明白 | 
| [19:09] | how to disable the Centaurus’s GPS. | 怎么让人马座号的GPS失效了 | 
| [19:12] | Last known position was here. | 最后一个已知地点在这儿 | 
| [19:13] | By now, they could be anywhere within this circle. | 目前为止 他们可能在这个圈里的任何地方 | 
| [19:17] | And by the time we get you over there… | 在我们把你们送到那边之前 | 
| [19:19] | I’m sorry. Excuse me. | 抱歉 打扰下 | 
| [19:20] | How big is that area? | 那个范围有多大 | 
| [19:22] | About the size of the continental United States, | 大约是美国大陆的大小 | 
| [19:24] | give or take Ohio. | 顶多增删个俄亥俄 | 
| [19:36] | We need to figure out where they’re going. | 我们得搞清他们往哪去了 | 
| [19:37] | If they were headed to the Anambas, | 如果他们之前是开往阿南巴斯群岛 | 
| [19:39] | why weren’t they bearing west | 为什么他们不在GPS掉线之前 | 
| [19:40] | before the GPS went offline? | 就朝西开呢 | 
| [19:42] | Trying to throw us off maybe? | 可能是为了摆脱我们 | 
| [19:45] | Typhoon season intensifies the currents, yeah? | 台风季水流速度会更快 对吗 | 
| [19:47] | – Considerably. – All right. | -会快很多 -好吧 | 
| [19:48] | Well, wouldn’t you expect any halfway competent captain | 一个半吊子的船长有可能意识到 | 
| [19:51] | to avoid heading directly into a strong current? | 不能径直冲向强水流吗 | 
| [19:55] | Lieutenant Commander Blackburn, as a Navy man? | 海军出身的布莱克本少校 | 
| [19:57] | If he’s trying to save fuel, sure. | 如果他想节约燃料 当然会 | 
| [20:00] | Well, pirate captain may not be interested in that. | 海盗船长可能对那个不感兴趣 | 
| [20:02] | Plus, most of them aren’t too competent. | 另外 他们大部分没那个能耐 | 
| [20:04] | Well, this one was competent enough to switch off his GPS. | 至少这个有足够能耐关掉GPS | 
| [20:07] | These guys likely know the waters. | 这些人可能了解那片水域 | 
| [20:08] | They’re in a hurry to find some shade. | 他们急于找到隐蔽的地方 | 
| [20:10] | Can we plot what their trajectory would look like | 如果他们充分利用了水流 | 
| [20:12] | if they were maximizing their use of currents? | 我们能不能猜出他们的航行轨迹 | 
| [20:17] | 人马座号 美国注册科研船 越南东部644公里 朝南西南前进 | |
| [20:20] | Philippines. | 菲律宾 | 
| [20:21] | What I’m thinking. | 我就猜到 | 
| [20:29] | 海军作战训练中心 青队射击房 | |
| [20:44] | Ready, ready. | 准备 准备 | 
| [20:46] | Burning. | 爆破 | 
| [21:09] | Grenade! | 手榴弹 | 
| [21:12] | Hold there. | 停在那儿 | 
| [21:14] | Role-players, out. | 角色演员 出去 | 
| [21:18] | Come on, let’s go. | 好了 我们走 | 
| [21:19] | Some real Chuck Norris action, Spenser. | 真像查克·诺里斯的动作 斯宾塞 | 
| [21:22] | Dive on the grenade. | 趴在手榴弹上 | 
| [21:24] | Make a great chapter in your book. | 肯定是个人传记的精彩章节 | 
| [21:27] | Problem is, unlike your daddy, | 问题是 不像你爸 | 
| [21:29] | you’re too dead to write one. | 你会因死透了而写不了 | 
| [21:32] | Want to tell us what the hell you’re thinking? | 告诉我们你在想什么 | 
| [21:36] | I was thinking I need to save a hostage and my teammate. | 我在想我得救下人质和我的队友 | 
| [21:41] | Spenser, this isn’t Guadalcanal. | 斯宾塞 这不是瓜达尔卡纳尔岛 | 
| [21:43] | Your mission, for which the American taxpayer | 美国纳税人让你去世界各地 | 
| [21:46] | is sending you across the world, | 是执行把人质 | 
| [21:47] | is to get the hostage to safety, not go medal jumping. | 带到安全地带的任务 而不是去拿勋章的 | 
| [21:52] | Grenade goes live, you get low, | 手榴弹爆炸 你趴在地上 | 
| [21:54] | out of the blast range, | 躲在爆炸范围之外 | 
| [21:55] | hope your armor catches most of the flak. | 希望你的盔甲能挡住大部分炸弹碎片 | 
| [21:57] | At least that way you’re giving yourself a chance | 至少那样你给自己争取了机会 | 
| [21:58] | instead of dry humping that explosive | 而不是就那样扑到炸弹上 | 
| [22:01] | all the way to the afterlife. | 让自己小命呜呼 | 
| [22:06] | Are we clear? | 清楚了吗 | 
| [22:08] | Are we clear?! | 清楚了吗 | 
| [22:09] | Clear. | 清楚 | 
| [22:11] | Good. | 很好 | 
| [22:13] | Run it again. | 再来一遍 | 
| [22:17] | According to my source in Mindanao, | 我在棉兰老岛的线人说 | 
| [22:18] | the Centaurus is headed for the Philippines. Iligan City. | 人马座号正前往菲律宾 伊利甘市 | 
| [22:21] | Don’t you mean “Iligan’s Island”? | 你是指伊利甘岛吧 | 
| [22:22] | Iligan City has been the flash point | 伊利甘市长期以来一直是 | 
| [22:24] | for a long-running terror campaign. | 恐怖活动的主要爆发地 | 
| [22:26] | My source hears that they’re headed there | 我的线人听说 他们过去 | 
| [22:28] | to meet a buyer for the hostages. | 是为了见人质的买家 | 
| [22:30] | Your source know who the buyer is? | 你的线人知道买家是谁吗 | 
| [22:31] | Yeah. Thurston Howell III. | 是的 瑟斯顿·豪厄尔三世 | 
| [22:34] | Eduardo Mercado. | 爱德华多·梅尔卡多 | 
| [22:36] | We believe his organization is responsible | 我们确信是他的组织策划了 | 
| [22:38] | for the ferry bombing last month killed 70 people. | 上个月致使70人丧生的渡轮爆炸事件 | 
| [22:40] | Mercado’s been looking for a way to announce himself | 梅尔卡多正在想办法让这个世界 | 
| [22:42] | as a player on the world stage. | 知道他是个人物 | 
| [22:44] | Figures he’ll buy some American hostages, | 他可能会买几个美国人质 | 
| [22:46] | cut their heads off on the Internet. | 在网上直播砍头的视频 | 
| [22:48] | Cheap way to get publicity, huh? | 是个”成名”的廉价办法 | 
| [22:49] | All right, brother Ray. | 好了 雷兄弟 | 
| [22:51] | You want to tell everybody again | 能不能再告诉大家一遍 | 
| [22:53] | how we’re gonna get these people home safe? | 我们要怎么把这些人安全救回家 | 
| [22:55] | We hit the boat as soon as it docks. | 船一靠岸 我们就发动袭击 | 
| [22:56] | Once we secure the hostages, we call for the fast boats, | 一救到人质 我们就呼叫快艇 | 
| [22:59] | exfil before anybody in port knows we were there. | 港口的人还没发现我们就赶紧撤离 | 
| [23:00] | Petty Officer Davis, | 戴维斯海军军士 | 
| [23:01] | you do realize that we will be swimming | 你非常清楚 我们要游过 | 
| [23:03] | in some of the migratory routes | 世界上最致命的鲨鱼 | 
| [23:05] | of some of the world’s deadliest sharks. | 迁徙时游走的路线 | 
| [23:07] | Yes, indeed. Yes. These are the very same waters | 确实如此 1945年印第安纳波利斯号 | 
| [23:09] | where the USS Indianapolis sank in 1945. | 就是在那片海域被击沉的 | 
| [23:12] | Hundreds of American crewmen survived the sinking | 数百名美国船员没因沉船而死 | 
| [23:15] | only to end up, sadly, eaten by sharks. | 不幸的是 最后却被鲨鱼吃了 | 
| [23:18] | Well, you have to assume that those sharks passed down | 得假设 这些鲨鱼把它们对 | 
| [23:20] | their love of sailor flesh to their shark grandbabies, yeah? | 水手肉体的喜爱传递给了它们的孙辈们 | 
| [23:22] | – Gotta assume. – Gotta assume. | -必须假设 -必须假设 | 
| [23:24] | I’ve been punched, shot and stabbed. | 我挨过揍 中过枪 被刀捅过 | 
| [23:26] | Got frag in my shoulder twice, an RPG almost geld me. | 肩部两次被弹片击中 火箭筒差点阉了我 | 
| [23:29] | You think I’m afraid of some stupid-ass fish? | 你觉得我会怕那傻乎乎的鱼 | 
| [23:31] | – Uh, yes. Yeah. – Yeah, I do. | -是啊 -没错 | 
| [23:33] | Absolutely. Uh-huh. We all do. | 绝对的 我们都这么认为 | 
| [23:34] | Unbelievable. | 不可置信 | 
| [23:45] | Did you pack it? | 你带了那个吗 | 
| [23:52] | Is this the “it” that you’re referring to? | 这是你说的”那个”吗 | 
| [23:54] | Oh, yes. | 是的 | 
| [23:55] | So these teeny, tiny magnets | 这些小不点磁铁 | 
| [23:57] | are supposed to protect you from a 2,000 pound shark? | 会保护你不被907公斤的鲨鱼攻击 | 
| [23:59] | The ad says it’s a proven deterrent. | 广告说它的威慑力毋庸置疑 | 
| [24:01] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [24:03] | Officer’s Training School? | 军官培训学校 | 
| [24:05] | – What the hell’s this about? – Oh, nothing. | -这是什么玩意儿 -没什么 | 
| [24:07] | My friend, Gina, from Admin was asking, so I thought | 我做管理的朋友吉纳在问 | 
| [24:09] | I’d do a little investigation for her. | 所以我就帮她做个小调查 | 
| [24:11] | Oh, you ain’t a good friend if you’re | 要是你帮她做个玩物丧志的人 | 
| [24:12] | helping her become a cake-eater. | 那你可不是个好朋友 | 
| [24:15] | Officers are a bunch of do-nothing politicians | 军官都是一帮无所事事的政客 | 
| [24:17] | whose only purpose is dreaming up new ways to get us killed. | 唯一目标就是想出新办法让我们送死 | 
| [24:20] | And that is precisely what I told her. | 我就是这么对她说的 | 
| [24:22] | Good. And by the way, | 很好 顺便说一句 | 
| [24:23] | this bracelet is not bogus. | 这个手环可不是假的 | 
| [24:25] | Aquaman’s trident has nothing on this thing. | 水行侠的三叉戟都没它厉害 | 
| [24:33] | I got to say something, brother. | 我有几句话 兄弟 | 
| [24:35] | What’s that? | 说吧 | 
| [24:36] | It doesn’t seem right poking around Nate’s life like this. | 这么打探内特的生活是不对的 | 
| [24:39] | Man’s got a right to be buried with his secrets. | 人有权利带着秘密离开世界 | 
| [24:41] | All right? Just forget we ever found that address inside the truck. | 不如忘了我们在车里找到的地址吧 | 
| [24:44] | Tell Alana that the phone was a dead-end. | 就告诉阿兰娜那个电话的线索断了 | 
| [24:46] | You can see it as lying, | 你可以当作是说谎 | 
| [24:48] | or you can see it as… | 也可以当做是… | 
| [24:50] | easing her burden. | 减轻她的负担 | 
| [24:53] | What good’s telling her gonna do? | 告诉她有什么好处 | 
| [25:04] | I count four pirates on deck. | 甲板上有四名海盗 | 
| [25:06] | – Any sign of the buyers? – Nothing. | -有没有买家的踪迹 -没有 | 
| [25:09] | Any luck, we’ll get on board before they arrive. | 运气好的话我们能在他们到达之前上船 | 
| [25:11] | How long till we’re there? | 我们还有多久才能到 | 
| [25:13] | Based on the current, we calculated | 根据水流计算 | 
| [25:14] | a 45 to 50 minute swim from the launch point | 从出发点游到人马座号 | 
| [25:16] | to the Centaurus and they’ve been under 40 minutes almost. | 要45到50分钟 他们下水约40分钟了 | 
| [25:19] | All right. I’m gonna update command. | 好的 我向总部汇报最新情况 | 
| [25:23] | Hey, um, I just want to tell you that was smart. | 我想跟你说那样做很明智 | 
| [25:27] | You know, figuring out an alternate destination | 找出船只的另一目的地 | 
| [25:29] | for the boat, contacting your people on the ground, | 联系你在当地的线人 | 
| [25:31] | that was resourceful. | 足智多谋 | 
| [25:33] | All this time around you must be rubbing off on me. | 一定是跟你在一起久了受到了感染 | 
| [25:38] | I see three vehicles pulling up. | 我看到有三辆车在停车 | 
| [25:41] | Got to be our buyer. | 应该是买家到了 | 
| [25:42] | Eyes on four men, all armed. | 看见四个人 全都有武器 | 
| [25:44] | Well, four on deck, that makes eight hostiles. | 甲板上还有四个 一共八名敌人 | 
| [25:48] | No, no, no. Oh, my God. | 不不不 我的天 | 
| [25:49] | Who the hell are those guys? | 这群人是谁 | 
| [25:51] | Bravo 1, this is TOC. | B1 这里是作战中心 | 
| [25:52] | Abort infil. Repeat, abort infil. | 取消潜入 重复 取消潜入 | 
| [25:55] | They’re under. Their comms aren’t gonna work until they resurface. | 他们下水了 浮出水面他们的通讯器才能用 | 
| [26:03] | At which time they’ll be facing an army. | 届时他们要面对一支部队 | 
| [27:37] | All right, looks like the party got a lot bigger than expected, huh? | 好吧 看起来派对比预期更盛大 | 
| [27:40] | That’s what happens when people don’t RSVP. | 有人不及时回复就会是这结果 | 
| [27:42] | How long until we reestablish comms? | 恢复通讯要多久 | 
| [27:43] | At least a few minutes. | 至少好几分钟 | 
| [27:44] | Our situation has changed. | 情况有变化 | 
| [27:46] | Can’t get to the hostages unseen. | 拯救人质会被看见 | 
| [27:47] | Gonna have to do this quick and dirty. | 只能用快速和粗暴的办法了 | 
| [27:49] | My two favorite words: “Quick” and “Dirty.” | 我最喜欢的两个词”快速”和”粗暴” | 
| [28:02] | On you, Ray. | 你先上 雷 | 
| [28:36] | Bravo 1, this is TOC. | B1 这里是作战中心 | 
| [28:37] | Be advised, multiple hostiles have boarded the Centaurus. | 请注意 多名敌人登上人马座号 | 
| [28:40] | Yeah, we got that. | 好 收到 | 
| [28:42] | Moved infil to starboard side. | 从右舷潜入 | 
| [28:44] | Bravo 1, we got 12 hostiles on deck. | B1 甲板上有十二名敌人 | 
| [28:47] | Any visual on the hostages? | 能见到人质吗 | 
| [28:48] | None topside, | 不在甲板上 | 
| [28:49] | but four hostiles just went inside. | 但四名敌人刚刚进入内舱 | 
| [28:51] | They’re rounding them up for transport. | 他们在集合人质准备运送 | 
| [28:53] | Bravo Team, this is Alpha. | B队 这里是A队 | 
| [28:54] | We’re in position on the stern. | 我们已到达船尾 | 
| [28:56] | Alpha, hold. | A队待命 | 
| [28:58] | None of these mopes have suppressor. | 这些蠢货都没有消音器 | 
| [28:59] | It’s gonna get real loud if they start firing. | 开火就会很大声响 | 
| [29:04] | TOC, this is Bravo 1. You better get our exfil up | 作战中心 这里是B1 赶紧准备好 | 
| [29:06] | and going ’cause this whole island is about to know we’re here. | 我们的撤离 马上所有人都知道我们在这了 | 
| [29:08] | Copy that. | 收到 | 
| [29:10] | Alpha, want you to beeline for the bridge. | A队 径直前往船桥 | 
| [29:12] | We’re going below decks. Stand by. | 我们要下到甲板下 待命 | 
| [29:14] | Roger that. | 收到 | 
| [29:17] | Move. | 行动 | 
| [29:53] | Bravo Team making entry. Bravo Team making entry. | B队进入 B队进入 | 
| [29:57] | Alpha Team is going to the bridge. | A队前往船桥 | 
| [30:27] | Go. | 上 | 
| [30:38] | Alpha Team is approaching the bridge. | A队正靠近船桥 | 
| [30:54] | Clear. All clear. | 安全 周围安全 | 
| [30:56] | Bravo 1, this is Alpha 1. | B1 这里是A1 | 
| [30:58] | Go for Bravo 1. | B1 请讲 | 
| [31:00] | Bridge is secure, over. | 船桥安全 完毕 | 
| [31:01] | Copy, Alpha 1. | 收到 A1 | 
| [31:02] | Bad guys know we’re here. | 坏蛋们知道我们在这 | 
| [31:03] | Hostages don’t have much time. | 人质没有多少时间 | 
| [31:10] | Bravo 1, this is TOC. | B1 这里是作战中心 | 
| [31:13] | Go for Bravo 1. | B1 请讲 | 
| [31:14] | Your exfil boats are four mikes out. | 你们撤离的船只在四分钟后到达 | 
| [31:16] | Hold what you got. | 原地待命 | 
| [31:17] | We haven’t located the hostages yet. | 我们还没有找到人质 | 
| [31:38] | – Vince! Vince! Vince! – One on me. | -文森 文森 文森 -来个人跟我走 | 
| [31:43] | U.S. Military. Stay calm and get prepared to move. | 美军 保持冷静准备撤离 | 
| [31:49] | TOC, this is Bravo 4. | 作战中心 这里是B4 | 
| [31:50] | 11 hostages secured. | 十一名人质安全 | 
| [31:51] | Bravo 1 and 2 pursuing the last. | B1和B2在追踪最后一名 | 
| [31:53] | Roger, Bravo 4. | 收到 B4 | 
| [31:55] | Your boats are one mike out. | 你们的船一分钟后到达 | 
| [31:57] | We’ll get him back. Don’t worry. | 我们会救回他的 别担心 | 
| [31:59] | Help! Help me! | 救命 救我 | 
| [32:03] | Help! Help! Help! | 救命 救命 救命 | 
| [32:14] | We breach, the hostage dies. | 我们进攻 人质会死 | 
| [32:15] | Can’t leave him here. Maybe we can talk him out. | 不能抛下他 也许能通过谈话解决 | 
| [32:16] | TOC to Bravo 1. | 作战中心呼叫B1 | 
| [32:17] | I have multiple hostiles inbound. | 多个敌人正在靠近你们 | 
| [32:19] | Two minutes from the port. | 还有两分钟就到港口 | 
| [32:20] | You need to exfil those hostages immediately. | 必须马上撤离那些人质 | 
| [32:23] | So much for talking him out. | 那就没法通过谈话解决了 | 
| [32:25] | Sniper overwatch, anyone got a shot? | 狙击手守望队 有人能击中吗 | 
| [32:27] | Negative. Bravo has the only breach point. | 没有 只有B队有机会突破 | 
| [32:31] | Oh, no. It’s that look again. | 别又是这表情 | 
| [32:33] | It’s not the only way in. | 不是只有这里能进去 | 
| [32:46] | Well, that’s a pretty tight shot, brother. | 挺紧凑的一枪 兄弟 | 
| [32:48] | Well, you know what… | 好吧 知道吗 | 
| [32:50] | I’ve made tighter. | 我开过更紧凑的 | 
| [32:52] | Sure you have, Romeo. | 当然了 罗密欧 | 
| [32:53] | Bravo 1, this is TOC. | B1 这里是作战中心 | 
| [32:54] | You’ve got trucks rolling up at your dock. | 多辆货车正在逼近你所在的码头 | 
| [32:56] | They are not friendly. I repeat: they are not friendly. | 是敌人的车 重复一遍 是敌人的车 | 
| [32:59] | Buy us some time, Ray. | 帮我们争取点时间 雷 | 
| [32:59] | Copy that. | 收到 | 
| [33:37] | Bravo 2 to Bravo 1. | B2呼叫B1 | 
| [33:38] | Not gonna be able to hold them all off. | 无法全部阻止 | 
| [33:39] | Boss, you need to take that shot. | 头儿 你必须开那一枪 | 
| [34:07] | Let’s go. Get him out of there. Now. | 行动 马上把他带出去 | 
| [34:22] | Time to go! | 该走了 | 
| [34:23] | Bravo team, this is Alpha. | B队 这里是A队 | 
| [34:24] | We’ll cover your exfil. | 我们会掩护你们撤离 | 
| [34:31] | With me, with me! | 跟住我 跟住我 | 
| [34:33] | Cover the rear! | 掩护后方 | 
| [34:44] | Go, go, go, go, go! | 快走 快走 快走 | 
| [34:45] | Move, move, move! | 快快快 | 
| [34:47] | Move! Let’s go! | 快 快点走 | 
| [34:50] | Move! | 快 | 
| [34:51] | Come on. Let’s move! | 快来 快快快 | 
| [34:52] | Go, go, go! | 快走 快走 | 
| [34:54] | Go! | 快走 | 
| [35:04] | Let’s go. | 快点走 | 
| [35:09] | Alpha boat, coming in hot. | A队船 极速过来 | 
| [35:30] | It’s okay. | 没事了 | 
| [35:35] | Everybody okay? | 大家还好吗 | 
| [35:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [35:37] | Couple of hostages are dinged up, | 有一些人质受伤了 | 
| [35:39] | but overall, we’re good. | 但整体上 大家没事 | 
| [35:43] | Just like we drew it up, huh? | 像是计划好一样 | 
| [36:06] | Man, you were just trying to help | 老兄 你只是想帮忙 | 
| [36:07] | and I was kind of being a dick the other night, I’m sorry. | 然而那晚我有点混蛋 我很抱歉 | 
| [36:12] | “Kind of”? | “有点” | 
| [36:15] | I’m sorry, too. I was being real preachy. | 我也很抱歉 我太爱说教了 | 
| [36:19] | Well, I, I should’ve listened. | 我应该听你的 | 
| [36:21] | You know, I just, | 我只是 | 
| [36:23] | man, I kept digging myself in deeper and deeper | 老兄 过去几天 我越来越深入地 | 
| [36:26] | these last few days. | 挖掘自己 | 
| [36:27] | You know, there’s just… | 只是… | 
| [36:29] | I don’t know. There’s something about the Selection process | 我不知道 选拔过程有点 | 
| [36:31] | that just makes me… | 让我… | 
| [36:32] | Need to prove that you’re better than the rest of us? | 要证明自己比其他人强 | 
| [36:35] | No. | 不 | 
| [36:36] | No, it’s not that, it’s… | 不 不是那样的 | 
| [36:39] | It’s just-it’s just making DEVGRU is the only thing | 是因为我一生的梦想 | 
| [36:42] | I’ve ever dreamed of doing my entire life, | 都是加入海豹六队 | 
| [36:44] | and now, suddenly, I’m wondering what my life | 现在 我突然在想如果进不去 | 
| [36:45] | might look like if I don’t make it. | 我的人生会是什么样子 | 
| [36:49] | That’s an awful lot of weight to put on your back | 每次你在外面进行障碍训练时 | 
| [36:51] | every time you got to go out and run the O course. | 这会是压在你身上的沉重负担 | 
| [36:55] | Yeah, you’re right. | 是 你说得对 | 
| [36:59] | I just need to worry about the mission, | 我只需担心我的任务 | 
| [37:01] | guys to my left, guys to my right. | 我左边的人 我右边的人 | 
| [37:02] | Yeah, man. | 是的 老兄 | 
| [37:03] | Do that, | 那样做 | 
| [37:05] | there’s not a SEAL alive who wouldn’t want to roll with you. | 不会有任何海豹队员不想跟你合作的 | 
| [37:14] | While we’re on the subject of apologies, | 说到道歉的话题 | 
| [37:17] | probably owe Stella one. | 也许还欠斯特拉个道歉 | 
| [37:22] | Yeah, that was some, | 那晚有个… | 
| [37:23] | some serious only-child sulking the other night, wasn’t it? | 有个独生子女在那生闷气 是吧 | 
| [37:27] | – Yeah. Yeah. – Oh, man. | -是啊 是啊 -老兄 | 
| [37:30] | She’d be good for you, though. | 她挺适合你的 | 
| [37:32] | Good for all of us, really. | 挺适合我们大家的 | 
| [37:33] | How’s that? | 为什么呢 | 
| [37:34] | She might be the only person on Earth | 她也许是这世上 | 
| [37:36] | that can keep your ego in check. | 唯一能让你控制自负的人 | 
| [37:41] | Get out of here, man. | 走吧 老兄 | 
| [37:42] | – Night, brother. – All right. | -晚安 兄弟 -好吧 | 
| [38:00] | You know, | 话说 | 
| [38:02] | I’m gonna grab a drink with Sonny a little bit later, | 我待会儿要跟桑尼去喝一杯 | 
| [38:03] | if you want to join. | 你可以一起来 | 
| [38:04] | Oh, thanks. I-I, uh, | 谢了 我… | 
| [38:06] | think I’m gonna head home. | 还是回家吧 | 
| [38:07] | Okay, cool. | 好的 没关系 | 
| [38:08] | I don’t know if I’d want to hang out with Sonny myself, | 如果我不了解桑尼 我不确定我要不要 | 
| [38:10] | if I didn’t know him. | 一个人跟他出去玩 | 
| [38:12] | It’s not because I don’t want to hang out with you. | 不是因为我不想跟你们出一起出去玩 | 
| [38:14] | Believe me. | 相信我 | 
| [38:16] | My role here makes it complicated. | 我在这的角色使关系很复杂 | 
| [38:18] | Yeah, I get it. | 我明白 | 
| [38:19] | You know, it’s better to stay on the outside. | 别走得这么近比较好 | 
| [38:21] | It used to drive me crazy. | 我以前经常被逼疯 | 
| [38:23] | Do all the work getting a bead on a target, | 放各种网以锁定目标 | 
| [38:25] | just to have to hand off to the boys | 然后到要收网时 | 
| [38:27] | once it was time to actually take it down. | 就得交给男兵们去做 | 
| [38:29] | My control issues? | 是我的控制问题吗 | 
| [38:32] | I located the hostages, and it was nearly a disaster. | 我找到的人质 差点成了灾祸 | 
| [38:38] | They could’ve all been killed. | 他们可能全部被杀 | 
| [38:39] | – Yeah, well, they weren’t.- They could’ve. | -他们没有被杀 -可能会被杀 | 
| [38:41] | And some have been. | 有些被杀了 | 
| [38:44] | I mean, it’s a lot to bear. | 太沉重的胆子了 | 
| [38:45] | I keep my distance because I need to. | 我保持距离是因为我必须那么做 | 
| [38:47] | Not because I want to. | 不是因为我想那么做 | 
| [38:49] | Well, you never send me into the line of fire, | 你决不会派我上战场 | 
| [38:50] | so… offer stands. | 所以 邀请依然有效 | 
| [38:54] | Next time. | 下次吧 | 
| [39:01] | I was projecting my fear of failure at work | 我把在工作上失败的恐惧 | 
| [39:03] | onto a fear of failure with you. | 带到跟你在一起失败的恐惧上 | 
| [39:04] | You’re really gonna feed me psychobabble? | 你真的要对我说心理呓语吗 | 
| [39:06] | Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [39:08] | It depends. Is it working? | 看情况 起作用了吗 | 
| [39:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [39:15] | All right. Well, you said that you’re sorry. | 好吧 你说你很抱歉 | 
| [39:20] | Now what? | 现在要怎么做 | 
| [39:25] | What’s this? | 这是什么 | 
| [39:28] | Villette by Charlotte Bronte. | 夏洛蒂·勃朗特的《维莱特》 | 
| [39:33] | Nice. Actually wrote my… | 很好 其实写了我的… | 
| [39:35] | Your thesis on it. | 你的论文写的这个 | 
| [39:37] | You’re a hell of a writer. | 你是个出色的作家 | 
| [39:44] | Is this a first edition? | 这是第一版吗 | 
| [39:46] | No. | 不 | 
| [39:47] | No. | 不 | 
| [39:48] | You know, now-now’s actually, probably a good time for me | 我也许该趁现在告诉你 | 
| [39:50] | to tell you how little I make. | 我的收入很微薄 | 
| [39:54] | Well, as far as apologies go, this is, um, | 道歉进行到现在 | 
| [39:57] | this is pretty good. | 还挺不错的 | 
| [39:59] | Probably a B-plus. | 算得上B+ | 
| [40:00] | B+ B-plus? | |
| [40:03] | Tough grader. | 好严格 | 
| [40:04] | How can I possibly give you an “A” | 我怎么可能给你”A”呢 | 
| [40:06] | when flowers are the universal way of saying | 毕竟花朵才是最普遍用来说 | 
| [40:08] | “Sorry for being such a jackass”? | “对不起我犯蠢了”的东西 | 
| [40:10] | I’d have given you flowers, | 我要是用花道歉 | 
| [40:11] | but then, you would’ve accused me | 你可能会指责我 | 
| [40:12] | of equating my apology to your reproductive organs. | 把我的道歉与你的生殖器官等化 | 
| [40:16] | Or violating your safe space. | 或者侵犯你的安全空间 | 
| [40:17] | Would you please leave my reproductive organs out of this? | 你可以别把我的生殖器官扯到这事上吗 | 
| [40:26] | I, I should hit the road. | 我该走了 | 
| [40:29] | No, no. I mean… | 不 我是说… | 
| [40:31] | I mean, you just drove all the way here. | 你大老远跑来这 | 
| [40:33] | You might as well just come in for, like, a minute. | 你还是进屋待会儿吧 | 
| [40:53] | You know, SEALs prepare for all scenarios. | 海豹队员为各种情景做准备 | 
| [41:00] | Shames me to admit this, but, | 我不得不羞耻地承认 | 
| [41:01] | I find it kind of hot that you, | 你用你的忍者技术闯进这里 | 
| [41:03] | used your ninja skills to break in here. | 让我挺小鹿乱撞的 | 
| [41:07] | Would it ruin the moment if I told you | 如果我告诉你是你室友 | 
| [41:08] | that I left the flowers with your roommate? | 帮我放的 会毁了此刻吗 | 
| [41:11] | Definitely. | 当然 | 
| [41:48] | 赫伍德大道1533号 弗吉尼亚诺福克市 |