时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Nate was hiding a burner phone from his wife. | 内特瞒着他妻子藏了个一次性手机 |
[00:04] | The address we found in Nate’s truck, | 我们在内特车里找到的地址 |
[00:06] | You already went, didn’t you? | 你已经去过了 对吗 |
[00:07] | I mean, it’s not like Nate was the first teammate we had | 我是说 内特又不是第一个 |
[00:09] | to get some on the side. | 有外遇的队友 |
[00:10] | This only proves that he wasn’t the exception. | 这只是证明了他不是例外 |
[00:12] | What the hell were you doing, Nate? | 内特 你这是在干吗 |
[00:13] | I just need to worry about the mission, | 我只需担心我的任务 |
[00:15] | guys to my left, guys to my right. | 我左边的人 我右边的人 |
[00:16] | Do that, there’s not a SEAL alive | 那样做 不会有任何海豹队员 |
[00:17] | who wouldn’t want to roll with you. | 不想跟你合作的 |
[00:19] | Second stick going up. | 第二棒上去 |
[00:21] | Bandit 1, five canopies, looking for a sixth. | 班迪1号 看到五个降落伞 寻找第六个 |
[00:23] | Negative contact. | 没有看见 |
[00:25] | Jumper in distress. Falling to 3,000 feet. | 遇险跳伞员下降到915米了 |
[00:27] | Jumper appeared to impact ground at speed. | 跳伞员好像高速摔落地面 |
[00:35] | 沙特阿拉伯 麦地那省地区 | |
[01:38] | It’s not often we have to have this conversation. | 这种谈话我们并不常见 |
[01:41] | Thank God. Not like this, anyway. | 谢天谢地 反正不是这种 |
[01:44] | We’ll be holding a service | 一旦通知到布莱恩的近亲 |
[01:45] | soon as we’re done notifying Brian’s next of kin. | 我们就将举办一场悼念仪式 |
[01:47] | Even though the death wasn’t in combat, | 即便不是战死沙场 |
[01:49] | we’re still going in person. | 我们也要亲自到场 |
[01:51] | Frogman to family. Only right. | 海豹队员亲如家人才像话 |
[01:52] | That kid does two tours in Trashcanistan. | 那小子在中东地区驻派了两轮 |
[01:55] | Not a damn scratch. | 毫发无损 |
[01:57] | Then he burns in a faulty ‘chute. | 却死于跳伞事故 |
[02:00] | Them’s the breaks. | 就是这样世事无常 |
[02:02] | You see Spenser? | 看见斯宾塞了吗 |
[02:03] | That doesn’t make this any less of a tragedy. | 这依然是令人痛心的悲剧 |
[02:05] | Brian’s loss hits our community hard. | 失去布莱恩让我们悲痛不已 |
[02:07] | Apparently, he was real tight with the Armstrong kid. | 他跟那个阿姆斯特朗关系很好 |
[02:09] | Part of his education. | 这是他训练的一部分 |
[02:11] | – That’s cold, brother, even for you. – No, it’s not. | -你这么说也太无情了 -不会 |
[02:14] | If this kid falls apart every time he loses a buddy, | 要是每次失去兄弟他都崩溃 |
[02:16] | he’s in the wrong line of work. | 那他就入错行了 |
[02:18] | Damn good operator. | 非常优秀的作战人员 |
[02:20] | – He’ll be missed. – Tell you what. | -我们会想念他的 -听我说 |
[02:21] | Let’s just wait till he loses a buddy in combat | 等他真正经历兄弟战死沙场 |
[02:24] | and see how he handles that. | 看他如何处理 |
[02:26] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[02:40] | Spenser. | 斯宾塞 |
[02:42] | Yeah. | 在 |
[02:43] | Brian’s parents live in Lamont, California. | 布莱恩的父母住在加州拉蒙特 |
[02:45] | Yeah. Yeah, he said something about outside of Bakersfield. | 对 他说过在贝克斯菲尔德附近 |
[02:48] | We’re flying out. | 我们坐飞机过去 |
[02:50] | I’m sorry, what? | 抱歉 你说什么 |
[02:51] | You’re Brian’s authorized representative | 你是布莱恩指定的 |
[02:52] | to notify his next of kin. | 通知近亲代表 |
[02:55] | Ah, man. Must… | 天啊 这… |
[02:57] | Look, Brian, he-he never | 布莱恩从没 |
[02:58] | – said anything to me about it. – Doesn’t matter. | -跟我提过 -没事 |
[02:59] | Brian specified you on his CACO form. | 你是布莱恩指定的伤亡援助通知人员 |
[03:01] | Why don’t you pack an overnight bag? Civvies. | 你就提轻便行李吧 穿便装 |
[03:04] | He specified that. | 这也是他的要求 |
[03:05] | Wheels up at 0900. | 九点出发 |
[03:12] | All right, listen up. | 好了 听着 |
[03:13] | Captain Garcia from JSOC’s | 联合特战司令部的加西亚上校 |
[03:14] | gonna read us in on the op that he’s been building. Captain. | 将介绍他正在筹备的行动 上校 |
[03:18] | We’re looking at architectural drawings | 你们看到的民宅地堡建筑图纸 |
[03:20] | of a residential bunker | 是曾为萨达姆 |
[03:21] | designed by the same firm in Germany | 修建地堡的同一家 |
[03:23] | used to build ’em for Saddam. | 德国公司设计的 |
[03:25] | As you can see, the plans call | 可以看到平面图上 |
[03:27] | for four barracks-style guardrooms | 在两道防护门之间 |
[03:29] | between two sets of blast doors. | 有四个营房式守卫室 |
[03:31] | Behind the second door, there’s a utility closet | 第二道门后面有一个多功能密室 |
[03:34] | and a small living area. | 以及小片生活区 |
[03:35] | Now, what do you think I’d get a mortgage for | 你们说在这地方我能按揭到 |
[03:37] | on a place like that right now? | 一套怎样的房子 |
[03:41] | Ballpark. | 大概的 |
[03:42] | This happy fella is Faraz Jelani. | 这位满面春风的是法拉兹·杰拉尼 |
[03:45] | He’s a Yemeni fixer. | 他是也门调停者 |
[03:46] | A source tell us he’s the one commissioned the plans. | 线人说他就是平面图的委托人 |
[03:49] | Wouldn’t tell the Germans where he was planning to build. | 他不会告诉德国人修建地址 |
[03:51] | Look, a guy works as a fixer in that neighborhood, | 在那片地区做调停者的人 |
[03:53] | of course he’s gonna have a fortress, right? | 肯定会修座地堡 对吧 |
[03:55] | We don’t think he was building the place for himself. | 我们认为他不是在给自己修建 |
[03:58] | And we don’t believe it’s in Yemen, either. | 也不在也门境内 |
[04:02] | I suppose I don’t need to tell you who that is. | 不用我告诉你们他是谁吧 |
[04:04] | Hold on. You’re saying you found Abu Hassan? | 等等 你是说你们找到了阿布·哈森 |
[04:07] | We recently managed to place a tracking device | 最近我们成功在哈森某个 |
[04:09] | on a vehicle belonging to one of Hassan’s couriers. | 信使的车上安装了追踪器 |
[04:11] | We followed that vehicle… | 我们追踪那辆车 |
[04:14] | to this location. | 到了这里 |
[04:16] | You’re looking at a limestone ridge in the Asir Mountains, | 那里是阿西尔山脉的某个石灰岩山岭 |
[04:19] | about 50 miles northeast of Abha, in Saudi Arabia. | 沙特阿拉伯艾卜哈市东北约八十公里处 |
[04:23] | We believe these shapes correspond | 我们认为这些形状 |
[04:25] | to the guard emplacements on the architectural plan. | 跟建筑平面图中的守卫炮台相符 |
[04:28] | And that would mean that this line | 意味着这条线 |
[04:30] | would be the ramp down to the exterior blast doors. | 就是通往外部防护门的斜坡 |
[04:33] | Wait a second. We’re gonna make a hit inside Saudi Arabia. | 慢着 我们要在沙特阿拉伯发动袭击 |
[04:35] | Same Saudi Arabia that– I’m sorry, that supplies | 我们从波斯湾进口的石油中 |
[04:39] | more than half of the oil that we import from the Persian Gulf. | 有一半多都是这个沙特阿拉伯提供的 |
[04:42] | Is there any chance you’re gonna tell us | 你有没有可能要告诉我们 |
[04:44] | that the Saudis are on-on board, | 沙特军方同意参与 |
[04:45] | th-they’re gonna help us with the snatch? | 他们会帮我们实施抓捕 |
[04:47] | Decision’s been made not to include | 已经决定 沙特盟军 |
[04:48] | our Saudi allies in this operation. | 不参加本次行动 |
[04:50] | Well, they’re not gonna be our allies for long. | 那他们当我们盟军也当不了多久了 |
[04:52] | You sure they’re protecting him? | 你确定他们在保护他吗 |
[04:53] | Not sure, but we can’t assume they aren’t. | 不确定 但也不能假定他们没有 |
[04:57] | Needless to say, | 无需赘言 |
[04:58] | the diplomatic and economic considerations are considerable. | 外交和经济考量不容忽视 |
[05:02] | But Hassan was Khalid Sheik Mohammed’s | 但哈森是哈里德·谢赫·穆罕默德的 |
[05:03] | senior operational commander. | 高级行动指挥官 |
[05:05] | And he’s still directing al-Qaeda operations in Yemen. | 他还在也门指导基地组织的行动 |
[05:07] | Makes him the biggest fish we’ve gone after since Bin Laden, | 是本拉登后的最大号人物了 |
[05:09] | and now, we believe we know where he is. | 现在我们认为已掌握他的位置 |
[05:12] | But to get DOD approval, we need to demonstrate | 但要让国防部批准 我们需要演练 |
[05:14] | an assault plan that doesn’t risk a geopolitical catastrophe. | 不会引起地缘政治危机的袭击计划 |
[05:18] | I’m sorry, we’re gonna “Demonstrate”? | 打断一下 我们要”演练” |
[05:19] | We built a full-size replica | 我们在安全机棚里 |
[05:20] | of the bunker inside a secure hangar. | 建了座同样大小的地堡模型 |
[05:22] | Brass are inbound, as we speak, to view our rehearsal, | 上头已经准备好看我们的排演了 |
[05:25] | soon as you all are up to speed. | 就等你们准备就绪了 |
[05:26] | This replica’s already been built? | 模型已经建好了吗 |
[05:28] | We spend the last few days developing our assault plan. | 过去几天我们都在筹划袭击计划 |
[05:30] | Okay, pump the brakes here. | 等一下 |
[05:31] | Who the hell has been designing our assault plan? | 是哪位设计了我们的袭击计划 |
[05:37] | Keith, is Senior Chief Fuller there? | 基斯 高级士官长富勒在吗 |
[05:39] | Yes, sir. Standing right here. | 在 长官 就在这站着呢 |
[05:41] | Perfect. We’re ready for him. | 太好了 就等他了 |
[05:43] | – I assume you all know Beau Fuller? – Gentlemen. | -你们都知道博·富勒吧 -先生们 |
[05:46] | – Your Charlie Team leader. – Ladies. | -C队队长 -女士们 |
[05:47] | Last week, while you were in Africa, | 上周你们在非洲的时候 |
[05:49] | we got Charlie Team up and running. | 我们组建了C队 |
[05:50] | Chief Fuller’s gonna be running you through our operation | 我们的客人一到 富勒士官长就会 |
[05:52] | as soon as our guests arrive. | 带你们完成行动 |
[05:53] | I’m sorry. Is that our plan or your plan? | 抱歉 这是我们的计划还是你的计划 |
[05:55] | Because if we were involved in this whole process, | 因为如果我们要参与全程 |
[05:57] | first thing we would do, we’d get an intel brief, | 我们首先会了解情报 |
[05:59] | then we would all put our heads together… | 然后集思广益 |
[06:01] | – Afraid there’s no time for that. – There’s no time for that. | -恐怕来不及 -来不及 |
[06:03] | I’m confident Chief Fuller’s plan | 我有信心富勒士官长的计划 |
[06:04] | will get us our green light. | 能顺利通过 |
[06:05] | Thank you, sir. I’d say we’ve got a real shot, | 谢谢 我相信我们有很大胜算 |
[06:07] | assuming you fellas are able to keep up. | 只要你们能跟上 |
[06:10] | Garcia has a comedian here, ladies and gentlemen. | 加西亚带了个喜剧演员来 |
[06:13] | Gentlemen, I’m not gonna mince words. | 先生们 我就不兜圈子了 |
[06:16] | This has the potential to be the defining op of our lives. | 这有可能成为我们生命中决定性的行动 |
[06:19] | This is the one you’ll tell your grandkids about. | 以后你能讲给孙子辈听的行动 |
[06:21] | Bottom line, I simply cannot stress enough | 底线是 我也一再强调 |
[06:24] | the importance of getting this one right. | 只能成功 不能失败 |
[06:27] | Get your game faces on. | 拿出干大事的架势来吧 |
[06:37] | This is General Tinsdale from CENTCOM. | 这是中央司令部的汀斯戴将军 |
[06:39] | Ms. Burgess from State. | 这是国务院的博格斯 |
[06:42] | We want this op green-lit, | 要想这次行动获批 |
[06:43] | these are the people we need to convince. | 就得说服这些人 |
[06:45] | Now, as with all multi-team operations, | 所有多团队的作战行动 |
[06:48] | cooperation and communication will be essential. | 合作与沟通都是至关重要的 |
[06:52] | Now, as you can see, the exterior blast doors | 如你所见 只有进入射击区 |
[06:55] | are only approachable via the kill zone, | 才能到外部防护门 |
[06:57] | right between the two guard positions. | 射击区就在两个哨岗之间 |
[06:59] | The door, 4,000 pounds of solid, reinforced steel. | 门将近两吨重 实打实的强化钢 |
[07:03] | Far as what we can expect to find behind that door, | 至于门后面是什么情况 |
[07:06] | I’m gonna turn it over to Ms. Ellis. | 就交给艾利斯女士介绍吧 |
[07:07] | Hassan’s bodyguard force consists | 哈森的贴身守卫 |
[07:09] | of a dozen or so of his most loyal fighters. | 是十几个对他最忠心的战士 |
[07:11] | These appear to be their living quarters, | 这些应该是他们的生活区 |
[07:14] | past which, we come to an interior blast door. | 穿过后就是内部防护门 |
[07:16] | On the other side of that should be our target, | 进去以后就是目标 |
[07:19] | Abu Hassan al-Qatal. | 阿布·哈森·卡塔尔 |
[07:21] | Chief Fuller will now run us through | 富勒士官长现在向我们介绍 |
[07:22] | our current thinking for the infil. Chief. | 潜入抓捕的具体想法 士官长 |
[07:24] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 |
[07:26] | We’re looking at a direct helo assault. | 我们用直升机直接袭击 |
[07:28] | Quick and dirty land right on the “X.” | 快速和粗暴地降落在这里 |
[07:30] | 25 yards from the blast door. | 距离防护门23米 |
[07:32] | What we lose in surprise, we make up for | 失去了突袭的机会 |
[07:33] | in speed and violence of action. | 就加快速度和打击力度 |
[07:35] | Look, uh, listen, seriously. | 是这样 真的 |
[07:36] | No offense, but we-we’re not talking Afghanistan here, | 无意冒犯 但我们不是在阿富汗 |
[07:38] | we’re talking Saudi Air Defense. | 我们面对的是沙特防空 |
[07:39] | What’s the alternative? | 还有什么选择 |
[07:41] | – A low vis drive in, drive out? – It’d be a lot quieter. | -隐蔽进出吗 -动静会小很多 |
[07:43] | Yeah, more risky. | 对 也更危险 |
[07:45] | Look, we have to assume we’ll be compromised | 必须假设我们一袭击守卫 |
[07:47] | as soon as we hit the guards, anyway. | 就露出踪迹了 |
[07:48] | At most, the helo gives the Saudis another, what, | 直升机最多只是让沙特军方 |
[07:51] | 90 seconds more warning? | 提前90秒发现我们 |
[07:53] | Mandy, nearest Saudi force, how close? | 曼迪 最近的沙特军队有多远 |
[07:55] | Oh, here. | 在这 |
[07:56] | Eight klicks east of the target, | 在目标以东八公里 |
[07:58] | special police battalion in Tabab. | 是塔巴布的特警部队 |
[08:00] | We estimate the minimum response time is 14 minutes. | 估计最短响应时间为14分钟 |
[08:03] | Chief Fuller. I trust you understand | 富勒士官长 我相信你明白 |
[08:05] | that we cannot engage the Saudis | 无论如何都不能 |
[08:06] | – under any circumstances. – Oh, yes, ma’am. | -与沙特军方交战 -是的 长官 |
[08:08] | We are aware, but we feel comfortable with that margin. | 我们知道 但这个距离让我们感到舒适 |
[08:10] | Some of us do. | 对某些人而已 |
[08:13] | If we engage the Saudis, | 如果我们与沙特军方交战 |
[08:14] | it’s gonna get ugly real quick. | 场面可能急转直下 |
[08:17] | Again, | 再次强调 |
[08:17] | under no circumstances can we cause damage | 无论如何都不能 |
[08:20] | or injury to any local forces. | 损害或伤及当地军方 |
[08:22] | Bottom line, however we do this, we got to be gone 14 minutes | 底线是无论如何 都得在对方 |
[08:25] | after our friends in Tabab get the call. | 接到通报后14分钟内撤离 |
[08:27] | Further demonstrate our actions on target, | 演练抓捕目标的行动 |
[08:29] | I suggest we move to the full-size mock. | 我们去同样大小的模拟场地 |
[08:31] | I’ll have some refreshments brought down. | 我叫点心来 |
[08:33] | – If you’ll please follow me. – Showtime. | -请跟我来 -好戏开演 |
[08:34] | Mmm, refreshments. | 点心 |
[08:38] | Yeah, so I never knew you to buck for rank. | 我从不知道你喜欢争夺官职 |
[08:40] | That what I’m doing? | 我是这样的吗 |
[08:41] | Oh, come on. I know you know how many team leaders | 得了吧 你知道有很多队长 |
[08:43] | there are for every troop chief slot. | 争一个军官的位子 |
[08:45] | Preacher’s getting close to retirement, | 普里彻快退休了 |
[08:46] | you want to take his place. | 你想接替他的位置 |
[08:47] | Figure it’s not a bad idea | 所以在上级面前 |
[08:49] | to show up the competition in front of Command, right? | 表现一下自己的能力也挺好 对吧 |
[08:51] | Wow, you know what? | 你猜怎么着 |
[08:52] | That never crossed my mind. | 我从没这么想过 |
[08:54] | That’s what– well, there’s a difference between me and you. | 这就是 我俩之间的差别 |
[08:56] | Oh, that’s just one of many. | 这只是很多差别之一 |
[08:58] | I guess so. | 我想是的 |
[09:02] | You want to tell me what that was about? | 你想说说这是怎么回事吗 |
[09:03] | History, man. A lot of history. | 说来话长 伙计 真的说来话长 |
[09:06] | Want to catch me up? | 能跟我说一下吗 |
[09:07] | – On Beau and Jason? – Yeah. | -博和杰森的事吗 -是的 |
[09:09] | They went through Green Team together. | 他们一起通过的青队 |
[09:10] | And Jason made team leader first. | 杰森先当上了队长 |
[09:12] | So much for the brotherhood. | 兄弟情就此终结 |
[09:13] | Come on, now, who fights more than brothers? | 得了吧 兄弟间更容易打起来 |
[09:15] | Plus, | 况且 |
[09:16] | now, there’s always, | 现在的情况都是 |
[09:18] | “How many black team leaders does it take | “需要多少个黑人队长 |
[09:19] | to screw in a light bulb?” | 才能拧上一个灯泡” |
[09:20] | I’m not gonna touch that one. | 我不想碰这个话题 |
[09:21] | Both of them. | 要他们两个 |
[09:23] | I’m just saying, I’m sure it hasn’t been easy for him. | 我只是想说 他肯定很不容易 |
[09:25] | I can imagine. | 我能想象 |
[09:26] | But that does not excuse the fact | 但这仍然无法改变 |
[09:28] | that he is a little bit of a dick. | 他有点混蛋的事实 |
[09:31] | You done a lot of these? | 你经常干这个吗 |
[09:33] | Next-of-kin notifications? | 给近亲报丧吗 |
[09:34] | Done four. | 四次了 |
[09:36] | I guess I could tell you it gets easier. | 应该跟你说这种事越做越容易 |
[09:40] | So what do you say? | 那你打算这么说 |
[09:43] | Ah, you’re overthinking. | 你想多了 |
[09:45] | There’s no predicting what a parent’ll want to hear. | 永远也猜不到亲属想要听什么 |
[09:48] | Only thing you can do is go in, make the best of it. | 你唯一能做的就是尽力做好 |
[09:53] | “You never really know what’s behind the door | “只有破门后才知道 |
[09:54] | until you breach it.” | 门后有什么” |
[09:59] | How much you, uh, know about Brian’s family? | 你对布莱恩的家人了解多少 |
[10:03] | Just what he told me. | 只知道他跟我说的 |
[10:05] | Their dad sells insurance, mom’s a librarian. | 他爸是卖保险的 妈妈是图书管理员 |
[10:08] | Cul-de-sac, white picket fence, swing in the yard. | 住在街尾 白色的栅栏 院子里有秋千 |
[10:13] | I guess someone’s got to have that life. | 有人注定会过这种生活 |
[10:16] | You know where we’re going? | 你知道要去哪吗 |
[10:20] | Uh, yeah, got an address for his mom. | 是的 有他妈妈的地址 |
[10:22] | Lucy Denise, 113 High Street. | 露西·德妮丝 高街113号 |
[10:31] | There, uh, is there any chance you want to do all the talking? | 能不能由你来负责说话 |
[10:36] | Hope they like the show. | 希望他们能喜欢 |
[10:37] | As long as they leave some refreshments for the rest of us. | 只要能给我们留点点心就行 |
[10:39] | A shame we can’t afford to build one of these ahead of every hit. | 可惜不能每次行动都提前模拟演练 |
[10:41] | To continue… | 继续 |
[10:45] | However we infil, | 无论怎么潜入 |
[10:46] | this is the first door we have to breach. | 这都是我们第一道要攻破的门 |
[10:49] | Once we’re on target, Charlie Team will engage both guards, | 一旦我们锁定目标 C队会进攻两边的守卫 |
[10:52] | – then be primary to the breach. – Naturally. | -然后主要破门 -当然了 |
[10:54] | Bravo will hang back to provide overwatch | B队退到后方守望 |
[10:56] | and, if necessary, support by fire. | 如有必要 火力支援 |
[10:57] | Keeping us really safe. | 我们真安全 |
[10:59] | That’s very thoughtful of you. | 你们想得真周到 |
[11:00] | Well, we’ll try to leave something for you. | 我们会给你们留一些活的 |
[11:02] | As I was saying, after we breach and make entry, | 我刚才说了 我们破门进入以后 |
[11:05] | half of Bravo Team stays outside to maintain rear security, | B队一半的人留外面保证后方安全 |
[11:07] | rest of Bravo falls on Charlie to clear the structure. | 其余的人跟C队汇合搜查建筑 |
[11:10] | So, not only is Bravo Team split, | 也就是说 不仅B队的人会分开 |
[11:11] | but half of it is now with Charlie Team? | 一半的人还要跟着C队 |
[11:14] | Yeah, don’t worry about it. I’ll take good care of ’em. | 是的 别担心 我会照顾好他们的 |
[11:16] | Really? Because, you know what, in my book, | 是吗 因为在我看来 |
[11:17] | I don’t think you should split the teams. | 你不该把队伍拆开的 |
[11:19] | So what? You worried your scouts | 怎么 你是怕你的童子军们 |
[11:20] | can’t handle being away | 远离童军领袖后 |
[11:21] | – from their scout leader? – Right. Scouts. | -会应付不来吗 -是的 我们是童子军 |
[11:23] | All right. Once we’re through the blast door, | 好了 我们一旦过了防护门之后 |
[11:26] | we move on to the next stage of our presentation. | 就进入下一阶段的演示 |
[11:28] | If you’ll follow me, please. | 请跟我来 |
[11:30] | This just keeps getting better. | 越来越有意思了 |
[11:32] | This is the area where we’re most likely | 这就是我们最有可能 |
[11:34] | to encounter resistance, | 遇到抵抗的地区 |
[11:36] | the second blast door. | 第二道防护门 |
[11:37] | We clear this section, | 等这地方安全了 |
[11:39] | get set to blow the internal blast door, | 就准备炸掉内部防护门 |
[11:40] | we figure we still got | 预计还有 |
[11:41] | eight minutes to get in and out with Hassan. | 八分钟进去并抓走哈森 |
[11:43] | – Another explosive breach? – Why not? | -又要炸门吗 -为什么不呢 |
[11:46] | How many noncombatants do we have | 门的另一面 |
[11:47] | on the other side of that door? | 有多少非战斗人员 |
[11:48] | Hassan has three wives, six children. | 哈森有三个老婆 六个孩子 |
[11:51] | A couple lieutenants have families. | 一些副官也有家属 |
[11:52] | We have no idea | 我们不知道 |
[11:54] | what kind of security Hassan’ll have in there. | 哈森的内部安保措施如何 |
[11:56] | I mean, could be half-dozen guys in S-vests behind this door. | 可能会有好几个穿着炸弹背心的人在门后 |
[11:58] | I want ’em on their knees, seeing stars when we come through. | 在我们进去时我要他们束手就擒 头昏眼花 |
[12:00] | Could also be a bunch of kids. | 也有可能是一群孩子 |
[12:02] | Or there could not be. | 也可能没有 |
[12:03] | Rules of engagement say, unless we see them, | 交战规则上说 只要没看见 |
[12:04] | we have no obligation to assume they’re there. | 就没有义务假定有非战斗人员 |
[12:06] | Or there could be. | 但是有这可能 |
[12:07] | I don’t know about you, but I really don’t want to see | 我不知道你 但是我不希望电视台 |
[12:09] | half a dozen kids dead on CNN. | 报道六个孩子遇难 |
[12:11] | I believe I have a solution. | 我想我有个办法 |
[12:14] | See, I was concerned about the children myself, | 我自己也很担心这些孩子 |
[12:16] | thought we might find a way | 我想我们可以 |
[12:17] | to distract them, keep them busy, out of harm’s way. | 引开他们 离开危险的地方 |
[12:20] | So I had my staff pull stats | 所以我让我的手下 |
[12:22] | on the most popular candies in Saudi Arabia. | 调查了一下沙特地区最受欢迎的糖果 |
[12:25] | The Galaxy bar seems to be a consistent top seller. | 银河巧克力似乎一直是最热销的 |
[12:28] | Figure if we issue each operator a dozen or so, | 我们可以每个人分十几块 |
[12:31] | you can pass ’em out whenever you come across the children. | 当你们遇到小孩的时候就发给他们 |
[12:35] | That’s good thinking, sir. | 好主意 长官 |
[12:36] | Good-Idea Fairies drive all the way down here from D.C. | 糊涂军师大老远从华盛顿跑来 |
[12:38] | to break our balls in person? | 只为亲自戏弄我们吗 |
[12:39] | No matter how popular the candy is, sir, | 长官 无论糖果有多受欢迎 |
[12:41] | we’re not gonna be able to have that option till we get | 在我们进入那道门之前 |
[12:43] | – through that door. – Yeah, and we’re not gonna be able to get | -这是不可行的 -是的 除非炸掉 |
[12:45] | through that door unless we blow it. | 否则我们进不去 |
[12:46] | No, we cut it. | 不 我们把门切断 |
[12:46] | We don’t have time to cut it. | 我们没时间切断门 |
[12:49] | How much time’s that gonna cost us? | 需要多长时间 |
[12:51] | Let’s see, four-inch tempered steel? | 让我想想 十厘米厚的精炼钢 |
[12:52] | Take the Broco torch two, three minutes. | 用割枪 两三分钟吧 |
[12:54] | Doesn’t seem to leave a lot of time to get you all back out | 那在沙特军队到达前 你们好像没有很多 |
[12:56] | before the Saudis arrive. | 全部撤退的时间 |
[12:57] | Look, the torch is too slow. We got to blow it. | 割枪速度太慢了 我们必须把门炸掉 |
[13:00] | Sir, I’m confident my guys can make initial assault, | 长官 我有信心我的队员能完成初步袭击 |
[13:02] | get to this door, | 到达这道门 |
[13:03] | have plenty of time to burn it, secure HVT, | 还有大量时间烧断它 抓到高价值目标 |
[13:06] | and make exfil without killing noncombatants | 既不杀害门后非战斗人员 |
[13:09] | on the other side of that door. | 又全军撤离 |
[13:11] | You got two minutes. | 你们有两分钟 |
[13:12] | We’ll run it with the torch. | 用割枪来破门 |
[13:13] | Let’s do this. | 开干吧 |
[13:19] | Maybe Brian got the address wrong. | 也许布莱恩搞错地址了 |
[13:21] | His mom’s name is Lucy Denise. | 他妈妈叫露西·德妮丝 |
[13:22] | Maybe she owns the place. | 也许她是这餐厅的老板 |
[13:28] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[13:29] | Any chance you know somebody called Lucy Denise? | 请问你认识露西·德妮丝吗 |
[13:33] | Is this some kind of joke? | 你是在开玩笑吗 |
[13:36] | Not that we know of. | 不是 |
[13:37] | How-how is it a joke, Lucy Denise? | 露西·德妮丝怎么会是开玩笑呢 |
[13:39] | Well, place is called Lucy’s. | 这地方就叫露西之家 |
[13:42] | Been here going on 40 years. | 在这里已经四十年了 |
[13:44] | One of the waitresses been here almost that long. | 我们的一位女服务员也在这差不多四十年了 |
[13:46] | Name’s Denise. | 她叫德妮丝 |
[13:49] | So, that thing where cops are required to admit | 你直接要求警察 |
[13:52] | who they are, you ask ’em straight out– | 先表明身份的那种情景 |
[13:53] | that’s just in the movies, right? | 只在电影里才有吧 |
[13:56] | – Uh, as we said, ma’am… – Yeah, yeah. | -我们说过 女士 -是的 |
[13:58] | You’re with the navy. I remember. | 我记得你们是海军队员 |
[14:01] | “Lucy Denise,” huh? Well, | 露西·德妮丝 是吧 |
[14:03] | guess that’s me. | 看来是找我的 |
[14:05] | Oh, unless she’s wanted for something or she owes you money. | 除非她犯了什么事 或是她欠你们钱 |
[14:08] | In that case, I have never heard of her. | 那样的话 我没听过这人 |
[14:11] | Well, you found me. | 你们找到我了 |
[14:12] | So, you want to tell me now why you’re looking? | 你们找我什么事 |
[14:15] | Brian Armstrong. | 布莱恩·阿姆斯特朗 |
[14:17] | You know him? | 你认识他吗 |
[14:19] | I swear, ma’am, we’re not… | 我发誓 女士 我们并不 |
[14:20] | we’re not trying to jam anybody up here, okay? | 我们并不想要打扰任何人 |
[14:23] | Brian… | 布莱恩 |
[14:25] | Brian is a friend. | 布莱恩是我的朋友 |
[14:29] | Brian’s mom used to use this place as free babysitting. | 布莱恩的妈妈经常把这里当作是免费的托儿所 |
[14:32] | She’d drop Brian off whenever she was out doing… | 只要她有事要去做 无论要去做什么事 |
[14:35] | whatever it was she was doing. | 她就会把布莱恩放在这里 |
[14:37] | He’d sit in a corner booth with a stack of books. | 他会坐在角落的卡座里 旁边放着一堆书 |
[14:40] | Would never drink a soda though, | 从来不喝汽水 |
[14:42] | no matter how many times we offered. | 不管我们多少次要给他喝 |
[14:44] | Strictly water or milk. | 只喝水或牛奶 |
[14:47] | Do you, uh… do you have any idea | 你知不知道 |
[14:48] | where we might be able to find his mom? | 我们在哪能找到他妈妈 |
[14:52] | Oh, she passed away. | 她过世了 |
[14:54] | Brian couldn’t have been more than eight, nine. | 布莱恩还不到八九岁 |
[14:57] | Went to live with his dad. | 就搬去和他爸爸一起生活了 |
[15:00] | Use some coffee? | 来杯咖啡吗 |
[15:01] | Yeah. We both could. | 好 我俩都要 |
[15:03] | Long flight. | 坐了很久的飞机 |
[15:04] | Well, have a seat over there. | 去那坐吧 |
[15:07] | That’s where Brian used to sit. | 布莱恩以前喜欢坐那 |
[15:09] | I’ll go fetch you some fresh. | 我去给你们倒点现煮咖啡 |
[15:19] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[15:20] | Said his mom came to all of his football games. | 他说他妈妈去看过他所有的球赛 |
[15:25] | Said he talked to her every week. | 说他每周和她聊天 |
[15:37] | 14-minute response time for the Saudi cops. | 沙特警察会在十四分钟响应 |
[15:40] | Clock starts as soon as you engage the guards. | 只要和守卫交战 计时即刻开始 |
[15:43] | The most time-consuming portion | 此次任务最耗时的部分 |
[15:44] | of this op will be breaching the two blast doors. | 就是攻破两道防护门 |
[15:47] | If you fail to exfil | 如果你们十四分钟内 |
[15:48] | with Abu Hassan in 14 minutes, | 没能和阿布·哈森一起撤离 |
[15:50] | we’ll stop the drill and reset. | 我们就会停止演练 重新调整 |
[15:52] | All right, boys, show us what you got. | 好了 小子们 好好表现吧 |
[15:55] | I’ll show you what I got. | 我会表现给你们看的 |
[15:58] | Three, two, one. Execute. | 三二一 开枪 |
[16:02] | Okay. Sentries are down. | 好 搞定哨兵了 |
[16:22] | Fire in the hole! | 准备引爆 |
[16:31] | What in the hell was that? | 刚才是怎么回事 |
[16:32] | A breaching charge. | 破门炸药 |
[16:33] | You think it was big enough? | 你觉得炸得够大吗 |
[16:34] | “P” for “Plenty,” baby. | 大量的大 宝贝 |
[16:35] | You just turned a two-ton door | 你刚刚把两吨重的大门 |
[16:36] | into a two-ton obstacle, numbnuts. | 变成两吨重的障碍物了 蠢蛋 |
[16:40] | Sir, will you excuse us a moment? | 长官 失陪一下 |
[16:43] | – Eric… – Yeah. | -埃里克 -好 |
[16:46] | All right, look, you know what, I know that the book says | 好吧 我知道守则上说 |
[16:48] | to overpower the breach when | 门后没有友军 |
[16:50] | there’s no friendlies on the other side of the wall, | 就能强力攻门 |
[16:51] | but maybe we should start thinking outside of the book. | 但也许我们应该抛开守则去思考 |
[16:53] | – Oh, for a change. – What’s that supposed to mean? | -换换花样吗 -这话什么意思 |
[16:55] | The book’s there to keep everyone safe. | 守则要确保大家安全 |
[16:56] | Improvising’s how people get hurt. | 随机应变会让人受伤 |
[16:58] | You know what, I’m not gonna have to tell one of my guys’ widows | 我不会去告诉我手下的遗孀 |
[17:00] | that she and her kids | 她和她的孩子 |
[17:00] | just had her life cored out on account | 因为我坚持没把握的事 |
[17:01] | of I insisted on flying by the seat of my pants. | 让他们失去了生活的支柱 |
[17:06] | Do I need to get in this? | 要我说几句吗 |
[17:08] | – We’re good. – Yeah, we got it. It’s nothing to worry about. | -我们没事 -我们能搞定 不用担心 |
[17:10] | Listen to me, all right? This is not Green Team. | 听我说 这不是青队 |
[17:13] | We shouldn’t be handling Green Team business. | 应该摆脱青队的问题 |
[17:15] | Now, those people up there are losing patience. | 里面的人要开始失去耐心了 |
[17:19] | So whatever’s between the two of you, | 不管你俩有什么问题 |
[17:21] | I suggest you let it go. | 我建议你们先放一边 |
[17:23] | I’m not gonna tell you again. | 我不会说第二次了 |
[17:32] | No swing in the yard, no white picket fence. | 院子里没秋千 没白色的栅栏 |
[17:36] | Starting to feel like a pattern. | 感觉像个模式 |
[17:39] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:40] | Don’t you move! | 别动 |
[17:41] | Got my 20-gauge set straight at your spines. | 我的20口径枪瞄准你们的脊柱了 |
[17:44] | Pull this trigger, both of you crap in bags | 扣下扳机 你俩余生 |
[17:46] | the rest of your lives. | 都无法自理大小便了 |
[17:47] | You’re making a mistake, ma’am. | 你误会了 女士 |
[17:49] | We’re with the Navy. I’m Master Chief Adam Seaver. | 我们是海军队员 我是亚当·西弗总士官长 |
[17:52] | This is Petty Officer Clay Spenser. | 这是克莱·斯宾塞海军军士 |
[17:53] | Oh, Navy, huh? Turn around. | 海军是吗 转身 |
[17:57] | Nice and slow. | 慢点来 |
[18:06] | That’s not a real good idea, bluff having a shotgun. | 假装有猎枪唬人不是个好主意 |
[18:08] | Not a real good idea, | 在废弃的房子周围 |
[18:09] | go snooping around abandoned houses. | 鬼鬼祟祟也不是个好主意 |
[18:12] | Uh, you know the people used to live here? | 你认识之前住这的人吗 |
[18:14] | Some of ’em. | 有些认识 |
[18:16] | For a while, seemed like there were new people in here | 有一阵子 这儿每隔几个月 |
[18:19] | every couple of months. | 就有新人入住 |
[18:20] | Look, ma’am, a, um, | 听着 女士 |
[18:22] | friend of ours gave us this address. | 我们的一位朋友给的这个地址 |
[18:24] | We’re-we’re looking for a man named, uh, Samuel Armstrong. | 我们在找一个叫萨缪尔·阿姆斯特朗的人 |
[18:27] | – Any chance that rings a bell? – Friends of his? | -你有听过吗 -是他的朋友吗 |
[18:30] | His son, Brian. | 他的儿子 布莱恩 |
[18:31] | Good. Sammy was a son of a bitch. | 好 萨米是个混球 |
[18:34] | The boy was a good egg, though. | 但那孩子很不错 |
[18:36] | Used to wonder about him sometimes, what happened to him. | 有时常在想他怎么了 |
[18:39] | He join the Navy? | 他加入海军了 |
[18:41] | I hope you all can keep him from turning into his old man. | 我希望你们能帮他别学他老爸那德行 |
[18:44] | You happen to know where Samuel went after he left here? | 你知道萨缪尔离开这后去哪了吗 |
[18:46] | Sure. Son of a bitch finally got himself | 知道 那混球终于被关进 |
[18:49] | sent up to the penitentiary in Salinas. | 萨利纳斯的监狱了 |
[18:51] | Salinas. | 萨利纳斯 |
[18:53] | – He still there? – No idea. | -他还在那儿吗 -不知道 |
[18:55] | Child Services shipped the boy off to a state home. | 儿童福利机构把孩子送到州立孤儿院 |
[18:57] | Never heard from either one of ’em again. | 再也没他们父子俩的消息了 |
[18:59] | Used to wonder about him sometimes, | 有时常在想 |
[19:00] | what happened to the boy. | 那孩子怎么了 |
[19:02] | You, uh… you happen to remember the name of the state home? | 那你知道那家州立孤儿院叫什么吗 |
[19:05] | All right, sir, | 好吧 长官 |
[19:06] | here we go again. | 我们再来一遍 |
[19:14] | 14 minutes. Piece of cake. | 14分钟 小菜一碟 |
[19:41] | They got to be faster out there. | 他们动作得更快 |
[20:31] | Time! | 时间到 |
[20:46] | It’s better. | 有进步 |
[21:14] | Ready to burn. | 准备火烧 |
[21:21] | Time’s up, fellas. | 时间到 伙计们 |
[21:24] | They’ll get it. | 他们会成功的 |
[21:28] | They’ll get it. | 他们会成功的 |
[22:04] | Cut. Cut it! Cut it! | 停 停 停 |
[22:06] | That’s it. | 好了 |
[22:15] | Now that’s it. | 到此为止 |
[22:16] | The op’s off. | 行动取消 |
[22:17] | – Oh, come on. – Sir, all due respect, | -搞什么 -长官 恕我冒昧 |
[22:19] | there’s not gonna be any plywood on the target. | 目标地点不会有什么胶合板的 |
[22:20] | – Or we just go explosive… – Right. | -或者我们直接炸开 -是的 |
[22:22] | – Not doing explosives. – It doesn’t matter. | -不能炸开 -这不重要 |
[22:23] | Even before the fire, | 哪怕在起火前 |
[22:24] | you were about to miss another time target, | 你们又要超时了 |
[22:25] | and nobody wanted to put their name on the op | 没人想背负向沙特 |
[22:27] | that started a war with Saudi Arabia. Bottom line– | 挑起战争的行动 底线是 |
[22:30] | brass feels the op’s too risky. | 上面觉得行动风险太大 |
[22:32] | They don’t want to commit. | 他们不想承担 |
[22:37] | Oh, you happy? | 你开心了 |
[22:38] | What the hell is that supposed to mean, sunshine? | 你这是什么意思 哥们儿 |
[22:40] | Playing the same plan we’ve had for the last few days. | 过去几天我们都按照同一个计划演练 |
[22:42] | Then the Great Jason Hayes appears, | 然后伟大的杰森·海斯出现了 |
[22:44] | starts changing things up on the fly, just like always. | 一如既往地突然改变计划 |
[22:47] | It’s not my fault that your plan got all jacked up. | 你的计划有问题不是我的错 |
[22:49] | No, the only thing jacked up, man, is your attitude. | 不 唯一有问题的 兄弟 是你的态度 |
[22:51] | How about your ego? | 那你的自负呢 |
[22:52] | You’ve been trying to undermine me this whole time. | 你一直都瞧不起我 |
[22:53] | – This whole time! – Why have I been undermining you this whole time? | -一直 -我为什么一直瞧不起你 |
[22:55] | Because you have one tool that you use for every job. | 是因为你对待每份工作都是那一套方法 |
[22:58] | That charge you would have put on the interior of that door | 你本想放在那道门里面的炸药 |
[23:00] | – would have collapsed the entire bunker. – That is your opinion! | -会炸塌整个地堡 -那是你认为的 |
[23:02] | Yeah, it is also my opinion | 对 我还认为 |
[23:04] | that you devised a plan that would kill innocent people. | 你制定了一个会杀死无辜人群的计划 |
[23:08] | But then again, we all know how you feel about that. | 但话说回来 我们都知道你怎么想的 |
[23:11] | You don’t know there are gonna be civilians on target! | 你不知道目标地点会有平民 |
[23:14] | You don’t know that there won’t be. | 你不知道那里不会有 |
[23:17] | You know what, Jay? | 你知道吗 杰 |
[23:17] | You love to talk about the Good-Idea Fairies. | 你喜欢谈论糊涂军师 |
[23:20] | Always want to talk about the Good-Idea Fairies, | 总想谈论糊涂军师 |
[23:23] | come late to an op, | 在行动中姗姗来迟 |
[23:24] | screw everything up with their lame-ass ad-libs. | 用愚蠢的即兴发挥搞砸一切 |
[23:27] | But it never occurs to you that you are the Good-Idea Fairy. | 但你从没觉得你就是糊涂军师吧 |
[23:31] | Always trying to change things up, do something extra, | 总是想改变计划 采取其他措施 |
[23:33] | remind everyone how much better | 提醒每个人杰森·海斯 |
[23:35] | Jason Hayes is than everybody else. | 是多么超凡出众 |
[23:39] | Yeah, but when somebody gets hurt, | 要是有人受伤 |
[23:41] | or gets killed, ’cause you couldn’t be bothered | 或者牺牲了 都因为你不愿意 |
[23:43] | to stick to the script? | 按章行事 |
[23:44] | – “Hey, can’t blame Jason Hayes – You seriously talking about | -“不能怪杰森·海斯 -你竟然敢 |
[23:47] | – for being aggressive?” – Nate right now? | -争强好胜” -现在提内特 |
[23:50] | Break that up! | 别吵了 |
[23:51] | – Break it up. – Easy, easy. | -别吵了 -冷静 冷静 |
[23:52] | – What do you got?! – Come on, Santini. | -你想怎样 -算了吧 圣蒂尼 |
[23:54] | Santini, come on. Hey! | 圣蒂尼 算了吧 |
[23:56] | Hey, relax! | 放松 |
[23:57] | You thought I was the one with the temper. | 你以为是我控制不住情绪吗 |
[23:59] | Relax. Come on, let’s go. | 放松 算了 走吧 |
[24:07] | You know what? I’m not apologizing to that jackass, | 我不会跟那个混蛋道歉 |
[24:08] | if that’s what you want me to do. | 如果你是这么想的 |
[24:09] | Oh, what? Jason Hayes apologize? Perish the thought. | 什么 杰森·海斯道歉 死了这个心吧 |
[24:11] | Yeah, perish the thought. | 对 死了这个心吧 |
[24:15] | You know, when I was getting out of selection, | 当我要从选拔班毕业时 |
[24:17] | Bravo Team was deciding which candidate | B队当时正要决定 |
[24:18] | from my Green Team class they were gonna pick in the draft. | 从我所在的青队挑选谁 |
[24:22] | You remember any of the conversations they had | 你记得他们在决定选我之前 |
[24:23] | before deciding it ought to be me? | 是怎么说的吗 |
[24:25] | I don’t, okay? I was a 3IC back then. | 我不知道 那时候我是第三负责人 |
[24:27] | Okay. All right, well, let me ask you something. | 好吧 让我问问你 |
[24:30] | You ever consider the color of my skin? | 你考虑过我的肤色吗 |
[24:31] | Come on. No, it’s not about that. | 得了 没有 与这无关 |
[24:33] | It is not about that, do you understand me? | 与这无关 明白了吗 |
[24:35] | As far as I’m concerned, jackasses come in one color. | 就我来说 混蛋都是一个色 |
[24:37] | Yeah, but this particular jackass is black. | 对 但这位混蛋是黑人 |
[24:38] | – Yeah? And, so? – Look, I get it, man. | -是的 所以呢 -听着 我明白 |
[24:41] | I never could stand Beau myself. | 我自己绝对受不了博 |
[24:43] | All right? He’s an arrogant, uptight perfectionist | 好吧 他是个傲慢 焦躁的完美主义者 |
[24:44] | with no sense of humor, | 没有幽默感 |
[24:46] | and he won’t think outside the box. | 他不会跳脱框架 |
[24:47] | I get it. He drives you crazy. | 我知道 他把你逼急了 |
[24:49] | Good. I’m glad that we see the same way. | 很好 很高兴咱俩达成了共识 |
[24:51] | Okay, well, how do you think he’s seeing you? | 行 那你觉得他是怎么看你的 |
[24:53] | Better question– do I care? | 不如这么问 我会在意吗 |
[24:55] | He’s seeing a white guy with slept-on hair, | 你在他眼里就是个顶着鸟窝头 |
[24:57] | couple days’ growth, and your shirt | 心智不成熟 |
[24:58] | flapping almost as much as your mouth. | 衣着懒散 口无遮拦的白人 |
[24:59] | Thanks for that, Ray. Really appreciate it. | 谢谢夸奖 雷 我谢谢你 |
[25:02] | Look, man, the point is, | 听着 重点在于 |
[25:03] | he’s seeing a guy go through life the way he wishes he could. | 你所过的生活正是他向往的 |
[25:05] | Look, what do you even know about this guy? | 你根本都不了解这家伙 |
[25:06] | I know enough! I know what it’s like starting BUD/S– | 我够了解了 我也参加过基础水下爆破训练 |
[25:09] | 150 guys, first day of Phase 1, | 第一阶段的第一天 |
[25:11] | I’m the only black face. | 我是150人里唯一的黑人 |
[25:13] | Night time surf torture, | 晚上是魔鬼训练 |
[25:14] | everyone laid out side-by-side on the beach, | 所有人一个挨一个躺在沙滩上 |
[25:16] | eyes stinging, mouths tasting like puke, | 双眼刺痛 嘴里一股呕吐物的味道 |
[25:18] | salt and sand. | 咸涩 都是沙子 |
[25:20] | Every time a wave comes in, | 每当海浪冲上来 |
[25:20] | everybody’s trying to cheat, right? | 明明大家都在作弊 |
[25:22] | Keep their head up | 把头抬起来 |
[25:23] | so the sea water doesn’t go back in your nose. | 这样海水就不会流进鼻子里 |
[25:25] | Instructors yelling at you to get back down. | 指导员吼着让人躺回去 |
[25:27] | The thing is, in the dark, Jace, | 你要知道 老杰 在黑暗里 |
[25:29] | it’s hard to tell one white face from another. | 白人面孔是很难分清的 |
[25:32] | So who do you think they call out by name? | 所以你以为他们会叫谁的名字 |
[25:36] | “Perry, you get your nappy head back down in that sand!” | “佩里 你给我躺回沙子里去” |
[25:38] | We chose you because you’re a great operator. | 我们选你是因为你是个出色的作战人员 |
[25:41] | No, you chose me because I was the best operator. | 不 你选我是因为那时候我是最厉害的 |
[25:45] | It’s what you’re not understanding, brother. | 你不懂 兄弟 |
[25:47] | For me, for Beau, being great’s not good enough. | 于我 于博 光出色还不够 |
[25:51] | You go outside the box, | 你跳脱框架 |
[25:52] | you’re innovative, a self-starter. | 叫做创新 行事主动 |
[25:54] | If we do it, we can’t follow the rules. | 换做我们 就成了不守规矩 |
[25:57] | I’m not saying that excuses the way Beau is at all. | 我并非为博的言行开脱 |
[25:59] | I’m just saying it’s something | 只是想说 你最少要 |
[26:00] | you ought to at least take into account. | 想到这一点 |
[26:05] | Got it, man. I got it, all right? | 知道了 我明白 好吗 |
[26:07] | Look, I appreciate you talking to me, | 我很感激你向我袒露心声 |
[26:08] | but did you hear what he said about Nate? | 但你听到他怎么说内特了吗 |
[26:11] | You know what? You were actually the one who brought up Nate. | 难道不是你先提起内特的 |
[26:12] | Somebody gets killed ’cause I can’t stick to the script? | 有人牺牲 就因为我没有按章行事 |
[26:15] | You don’t think that’s what he meant? | 他不是这个意思吗 |
[26:17] | You know what I think? | 知道我怎么想吗 |
[26:19] | I think Nate’s death has been eating at you for months now, | 内特的死已折磨你数月 |
[26:21] | and I think it’s time you talked to somebody about it | 你是时候找个人聊聊 |
[26:23] | ’cause it’s not going away. | 因为你放不下 |
[26:24] | Therapy. Therapy– yeah, that’s never gonna happen. | 治疗 治疗 不可能 |
[26:26] | Maybe not a shrink, necessarily. | 不一定非得是心理医生 |
[26:30] | But me, Alana, somebody. | 我 阿兰娜 总有个人 |
[26:33] | – That’s not what we do, Ray. – Yeah? | -我们不那么做 雷 -是吗 |
[26:36] | Well, we also don’t get into scraps in front of the brass | 也不能在上头面前推撞 |
[26:37] | and risk getting bounced out of command. | 拿自己的军职冒险 |
[26:39] | Look, how many friends have we lost? | 我们失去过多少朋友了 |
[26:40] | We never talk about them. | 可从未谈论过他们 |
[26:42] | Why is so Nate different? | 为什么偏偏内特例外 |
[26:43] | You know what? Honestly, I really don’t care about the why. | 你知道吗 其实我真不在乎原因 |
[26:46] | All I care about is figuring out how to fix it. | 我在乎的只是怎么解决问题 |
[26:50] | I told Naima we got scrapped. | 我告诉奈玛行动取消了 |
[26:53] | She’s making lunch. | 她在做午餐 |
[26:55] | You hungry? | 你饿了吗 |
[26:56] | No. I’m good. I’m fine. | 不用 我不饿 |
[26:57] | I got something I got to do. | 我有我该做的事 |
[26:59] | Somewhere I need to be, okay? | 和该去的地方 |
[27:03] | – I’m good. Okay. – Yeah. | -我没意见 -好 |
[27:15] | Hey, Pete. | 皮特 |
[27:16] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[27:18] | Thanks for coming by, man. | 谢谢你能来 |
[27:19] | Well, after all we’ve been through, | 我们一起经历了这么多 |
[27:20] | hard to see turning you down for a drink. | 怎么会拒绝跟你出来喝一杯 |
[27:21] | Man, it’s a little thick in here, isn’t it? | 这里有点闷对吧 |
[27:23] | Yeah, probably the AC’s broken. | 可能是空调坏了 |
[27:25] | Well, you want to go somewhere else? | 要不要换个地方 |
[27:26] | Hell, no. Drink in the heat. | 不 闷热中喝酒 |
[27:27] | – Let’s pretend we’re back in Kabul. – Hey, what can I get you? | -可以假装我们重回喀布尔 -要喝点什么 |
[27:30] | Can I get a beer and a shot of tequila? You in? | 我要一杯啤酒和一杯龙舌兰 你要吗 |
[27:32] | – Yeah, make it two. – Got it. | -好 我来一样的 -好的 |
[27:35] | How long you been back in Virginia? | 你回弗吉尼亚多久了 |
[27:36] | Oh, a couple months. | 几个月吧 |
[27:39] | Sorry about Nate. | 内特的事很遗憾 |
[27:40] | Yeah, I wanted to get back for the funeral. I… | 我本想回来参加葬礼 但我得… |
[27:43] | had to stay in JBad, finish a contract. | 留在贾拉拉巴德履行完合约 |
[27:45] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[27:53] | Where’d you get that? | 这是哪儿来的 |
[27:55] | Found that in Nate’s burn box. | 在他的”逝后即焚”箱里发现的 |
[27:57] | What do you know about her? | 她是什么人 |
[28:00] | Marjan. You know that ‘terp that you had, | 马里安 就是给你们当翻译 |
[28:02] | the one that disappeared? That’s his wife. | 后来失踪那人的老婆 |
[28:05] | Oh, yeah, I know that. | 我记得 |
[28:06] | Well, after her husband disappeared, | 她丈夫失踪后 |
[28:08] | she assumed he was picked up by the Taliban, | 她以为是被塔利班的人抓走了 |
[28:10] | thought she was next. | 下个轮到她 |
[28:12] | – Right. – Here you go. | -好吧 -您的酒好了 |
[28:14] | – Thanks. – Enjoy. | -谢谢 -慢用 |
[28:17] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[28:22] | So… | 所以 |
[28:26] | she comes to you, right? | 她去找你了 是吗 |
[28:29] | And she asks you to get her out of Afghanistan. | 让你带她离开阿富汗 |
[28:31] | Nate knew I had contacts at the border. | 内特知道我在边境有门路 |
[28:33] | Right. | 没错 |
[28:34] | How’d she get to Virginia? | 那她怎么到弗吉尼亚的 |
[28:38] | Bad idea, Pete. | 昏头了吧 皮特 |
[28:39] | Well, what was I gonna do? Say no? | 我能怎么做呢 拒绝吗 |
[28:40] | You know what I owed Nate. | 你知道是我欠内特的 |
[28:44] | Anybody else know about her? | 还有谁知道她的事 |
[28:46] | No, just my guys. | 只有我的人 |
[28:48] | Now what are you worried about? | 你现在担心什么 |
[28:50] | You think the DOD’d go after Molly’s pension? | 你觉得国防部会收回莫莉的抚恤金 |
[28:52] | All it takes is one cake-eater | 只需要一个 |
[28:53] | to make an example out of somebody, man. | 以儆效尤的浪子 |
[28:56] | Must be nice, you know? Be an officer, | 肯定很爽吧 当个军官 |
[28:59] | seeing everything from 30,000 feet where it all makes sense. | 在九千多米高把一切都看明白 |
[29:01] | Never having to be on the ground, | 不必亲自到场 |
[29:02] | see where people live, how messy it gets. | 看人们生活的地方变得有多糟糕 |
[29:08] | Right. On the ground where people live, | 没错 人们生活和出汗 |
[29:12] | sweat. | 之地 |
[29:14] | Especially in the desert. | 尤其是在沙漠里 |
[29:19] | Thanks, Pete. | 谢谢 皮特 |
[29:21] | Thank you all for coming back at this late hour. | 感谢大家这么晚赶来 |
[29:23] | On a hunch, Jason asked me | 凭直觉 杰森请我 |
[29:24] | to check the thermal imaging of the compound, | 检查场地内的热成像 |
[29:27] | and we discovered that | 我们发现 |
[29:28] | because the German design firm didn’t know | 由于这家德国设计公司不知道 |
[29:30] | where this bunker would be constructed, | 地堡要建在哪里 |
[29:32] | there were unable to anticipate | 因此无法预测挑战 |
[29:34] | the challenges particular to the desert environment. | 尤其是沙漠环境 |
[29:37] | The extreme heat of the location appears to have forced Hassan | 该地极度炎热 迫使哈森 |
[29:40] | to install a pair of AC ducts that don’t appear | 安装的空调管 |
[29:44] | on the plans we used to design our models. | 并不在我们用来建模的图纸上 |
[29:46] | Our analysis of the imagery suggests that | 我们对影像的分析显示 |
[29:48] | two vertical ducts were drilled | 石灰岩峭壁中 |
[29:49] | directly into the limestone cliffs, | 钻探出两个垂直风管 |
[29:51] | and connect to horizontal ducts inside the compound, | 并且连着场内的水平风管 |
[29:54] | and therefore, lack the secure countermeasures | 因此地堡其余的通风系统 |
[29:56] | of the rest of the bunker’s vent system. | 没有安全措施 |
[29:58] | So, by dropping through the air ducts, | 所以 从通风管进入 |
[30:00] | we bypass all sentries and blast doors, | 我们就能避开所有的哨兵和防护门 |
[30:03] | arriving here without alerting anyone | 神不知鬼不觉地 |
[30:05] | to our presence. | 抵达该处 |
[30:06] | Easy to beat the clock if it never starts. | 不用跟时间赛跑了 |
[30:08] | – That’s right. – How big are the ducts? | -是的 -通风管有多大 |
[30:10] | We estimate three feet by three feet. | 估测为0.9乘0.9米 |
[30:12] | Crawl a few hundred feet with all that gear? | 带着一堆装备爬整百米进去 |
[30:14] | – It’s gonna be tight. – Nobody said it was gonna be easy. | -不会很轻松 -没人说会很轻松 |
[30:16] | What about the exfil? | 撤离怎么办 |
[30:17] | I hope you’re not planning to climb back up that rope | 希望你不是打算带着俘虏 |
[30:20] | with your prisoner. | 爬过那个通道 |
[30:20] | Well, once we secure the package inside, | 一旦我们抓住里面的目标 |
[30:23] | we will communicate with Charlie Team, | 就和C队联系 |
[30:24] | they will clear inward as we clear outward. | 我们里应外合 |
[30:27] | We’ll open the interior blast door and exfil together. | 一起打开内部防护门和撤离 |
[30:30] | Chief Fuller, | 富勒士官长 |
[30:31] | any objections? | 有什么异议吗 |
[30:38] | Well, that’s damn right it ain’t gonna be easy. | 说得很对 不会轻松的 |
[30:42] | But at least this way it’s possible. | 但至少这条路有机会 |
[30:45] | I say we give it a shot. | 我们试试看吧 |
[30:48] | Yeah, we’ll give it a shot. | 对 试试看吧 |
[30:52] | Some of the children are only with us a few weeks. | 有些孩子只来这几周 |
[30:54] | Just long enough for their parents to get clean, | 让父母有足够时间戒毒 |
[30:56] | or get their act together enough to regain custody. | 或是重新振作起来拿回抚养权 |
[31:00] | A lot of them end up coming back. | 他们中好些人最后又回来了 |
[31:01] | Any ever get adopted out? | 有没有被领养的 |
[31:03] | Uh, once in a while. | 隔一段会有一个 |
[31:04] | Mostly the younger ones. | 大都是年纪小的 |
[31:06] | Couples in the market for a little bundle of joy | 有领养需求的夫妇都想要个 |
[31:08] | to jazz up the Christmas card | 带来欢乐气氛的小可爱 |
[31:10] | aren’t real eager to bring a surly teenager | 而不是带个无礼的青少年 |
[31:13] | into their home, doesn’t even share their DNA. | 回家 又不是亲生骨肉 |
[31:16] | Most part, you’re here after your tenth birthday, | 多数情况 如果过了十岁还在这里 |
[31:19] | you’re here for the duration. | 就要一直在这里了 |
[31:24] | What about, uh, | 那个什么… |
[31:24] | what about foster care? | 那寄养呢 |
[31:26] | That’s a dice roll. | 那得碰运气了 |
[31:27] | Department does what they can on their budget, | 有关部门在预算内尽力而为 |
[31:29] | but never weed out all the crazies, | 但不可能剔除所有疯子 |
[31:32] | entrepreneurs in it for the check. | 以及打算以此谋利的企业家 |
[31:33] | You ask me, kids are better off with us. | 要我说 孩子最好是在我们这里 |
[31:36] | At least here, they know they’re safe. | 至少在这里是安全的 |
[31:38] | Our “Library.” | 我们的图书馆 |
[31:42] | Obviously, no one’s giving us money for books. | 显然 没人会给我们买书的钱 |
[31:44] | Barely give us enough for food. | 顶多只够膳食费 |
[31:46] | So, the older kids leave theirs here when they move out. | 所以 大孩子搬走的时候就把书留下 |
[31:49] | Uh, Brian’s dad, we called Salinas– place he did time– | 我们联系过布莱恩的爸爸服刑的萨利纳斯监狱 |
[31:52] | but they had no idea where he might’ve gone after he got out. | 但他们不知道他出去之后去了哪儿 |
[31:54] | Any chance you got some records somewhere | 你有没有任何记录 |
[31:56] | might help us find him? | 能帮我们找到他 |
[31:57] | Uh, I can check. | 我可以查查 |
[31:57] | You want to come back to the office? | 你到我办公室来吧 |
[32:46] | You, uh… | 你… |
[32:47] | haven’t asked what I found out about Brian’s dad. | 没问我发现什么布莱恩爸爸的线索 |
[32:51] | I figured nothing. Otherwise you would’ve told me. | 我猜你没发现 否则你会告诉我 |
[32:53] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[32:55] | Took a knife in the chest outside of a strip club | 从萨利纳斯出狱几周后 |
[32:57] | a few weeks after he got out of Salinas. | 在某个脱衣舞俱乐部胸口中刀而死 |
[33:01] | I guess that’s not really a shocker. | 我想这并不意外 |
[33:03] | Still. | 但是 |
[33:05] | It’s a hell of a thing for a kid to have to carry, | 对一个孩子来说还是太糟了 |
[33:07] | family like that. | 那样的家庭 |
[33:09] | Wonder how Brian managed it. | 布莱恩要怎么承受 |
[33:11] | Apparently, he made up a new one. | 显然他捏造了一个家 |
[33:15] | I guess he did, didn’t he? | 我想是的 对吧 |
[33:19] | Shame he didn’t live long enough to realize | 可惜他活得不够久 |
[33:20] | teams are all the family any of us need. | 没能意识到团队就是我们需要的家 |
[33:23] | “Teams are all the family you need”? | 团队就是我们需要的家 |
[33:27] | What, did you see that on a recruiting poster somewhere? | 你是在招募广告上看见的吗 |
[33:35] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[33:36] | You were how old when you went to live | 你多大开始 |
[33:38] | with your grandparents? Five? | 跟祖父母住 五岁 |
[33:43] | I was five when my old man split. | 我五岁时父母离婚 |
[33:48] | Then, uh… | 然后 |
[33:50] | my mom, she tried to do the single parenting thing | 我妈想做单身母亲 |
[33:52] | for a few months, and… | 试了几个月 然后… |
[33:55] | I was about six when she sent me to live with her parents. | 我六岁时就被她送去她父母那里 |
[33:58] | They were missionaries, your dad told me. | 他们是传教士 你爸爸告诉过我 |
[34:00] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[34:01] | Good people? | 人好吗 |
[34:04] | Best I ever knew. | 最好的人 |
[34:07] | Think you’d have been better off | 如果跟你妈同住 |
[34:09] | if you, uh, stayed with your mom? | 你觉得会更好吗 |
[34:12] | No, I don’t think so. | 我不这么觉得 |
[34:15] | Way I hear it, my mom was kind of a mess back then. | 我听说的是 我妈自从那以后就一团糟 |
[34:19] | What about Ash? | 阿什呢 |
[34:20] | You could’ve moved back in with him. | 你可以搬回去跟他住 |
[34:22] | I wanted to get as far away from that guy as possible. | 我只想尽量远离他 |
[34:28] | Like I said, teams are your real family. | 像我说的 团队就是你的家 |
[34:31] | You don’t know it yet, | 你还不知道 |
[34:32] | but you will. | 但会知道的 |
[34:39] | All right. | 听好 |
[34:40] | This will be a full run-through with live role-players. | 这次是真人角色演员的完整排练 |
[34:43] | Keep in mind, gentlemen, this is our final shot. | 记住 伙计们 这是最后一次机会 |
[34:45] | We miss our time, there’s no more do-overs. | 失败了没有机会重来 |
[34:47] | Make it count. | 认真对待 |
[34:52] | Look, uh, before… | 那什么 之前… |
[34:53] | what I said… | 我说的话… |
[34:55] | – What you actually didn’t say. – Yeah, well… | -其实是你没说的 -是 那个… |
[34:57] | either way, I shouldn’t have got near it. | 总之 我不该提起 |
[35:00] | What happened with Nate, that’s, uh… | 关于内特的死 只能说… |
[35:02] | that’s war, man. | 炮火无情 |
[35:04] | Appreciate that. | 谢谢 |
[35:06] | Doesn’t mean I like you. | 这不代表我喜欢你 |
[35:07] | – But… – Appreciate that, too. | -但是 -一样谢谢 |
[35:11] | All right, role-players are in place. | 好了 角色演员已就位 |
[35:14] | – How’s it looking? – Bravo’s ready. | -怎么样了 -B队好了 |
[35:15] | Charlie, same. | C队也好了 |
[35:17] | All right. Let’s do this. | 那就开始吧 |
[35:36] | Bravo Team set. | B队就位 |
[35:37] | We’ve reached the horizontal ducts. | 我们已到达水平方向的风管 |
[35:39] | Copy. Charlie set. | 收到 C队就位 |
[35:40] | Standing by. | 待命 |
[35:41] | Bravo Team moving to breach. | B队准备进攻 |
[36:43] | Hey. Go. | 走 |
[36:45] | Up. Up. Come on. | 快 快 |
[36:48] | Let’s go! | 走 |
[36:51] | Jackpot. | 头奖 |
[36:52] | Target secure. | 目标安全 |
[36:53] | Roger, Bravo 1. | 收到 B1 |
[36:55] | On my “Go.” | 听我指令 |
[36:57] | Three, two, | 三 二 |
[36:59] | one– execute. | 一 开枪 |
[37:00] | Execute. | 开枪 |
[38:00] | Go. | 走 |
[38:21] | – That’s a good workout. – I told you they’d get it. | -排练很精彩 -我说过他们能搞定 |
[38:24] | Nice job. | 干得漂亮 |
[38:27] | All right, boys, ENDEX. | 好了 伙计们 排练结束 |
[38:28] | What was the time? | 用时多久 |
[38:29] | 12 minutes and change. Two minutes to spare. | 十二分钟多 还剩两分钟 |
[38:31] | Okay, tell you what. | 听我说 |
[38:33] | What do you say we run this again, huh? | 我们再来一遍怎么样 |
[38:35] | This time, why don’t you give us some curveballs? | 这次你们多耍点花样 |
[38:40] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[38:41] | Find what you’re looking for? | 找到你们要找的人了吗 |
[38:43] | Not really. | 不算是 |
[38:45] | Oh, sorry to hear it. | 真遗憾 |
[38:47] | Can I get you something? | 要来点儿什么吗 |
[38:49] | Be honest, ma’am, we were hoping | 女士 其实我们想 |
[38:50] | you could sit with us for a sec. | 和您坐下来聊两句 |
[38:53] | A sec, I guess. | 聊一下吧 |
[38:54] | Slow morning and all. | 大上午人不多 |
[39:15] | Uh, look, ma’am… | 女士… |
[39:18] | I’m afraid it’s our duty | 出于职责所在 |
[39:19] | to inform you that… | 我们得告诉您 |
[39:23] | Brian Armstrong died two days ago in rural Virginia. | 布莱恩·阿姆斯特朗两天前死在弗吉尼亚郊外 |
[39:30] | At this time, we cannot disclose the nature of his death, | 我们现在不能透露他的死因 |
[39:34] | but on behalf of the Secretary of Defense… | 但仅代表国防部长… |
[39:35] | I’m not his kin. | 我不是他的近亲 |
[39:39] | As far as we know, he didn’t have any. | 据我们所知 他没有亲人 |
[39:42] | Oh, that’s awful. | 太可怜了 |
[39:48] | But what he did have | 但却有很多人 |
[39:48] | was he had a lot of people who went out of their way | 在他能自我保护前 |
[39:52] | to keep him safe until he could do that for himself. | 保护他的安全 |
[39:56] | And you’re one of those people. | 您就是其中之一 |
[40:00] | Think you should be proud of that. | 想必您也感到骄傲吧 |
[40:25] | – What’s up? – Bad news, fellas. | -怎么了 -坏消息 伙计们 |
[40:28] | Op’s cancelled. | 行动被取消了 |
[40:30] | – Do we know why? – Do we ever know why? | -为什么 -哪次告诉我们原因了 |
[40:35] | According to Mandy, turns out Hassan wasn’t even in the bunker. | 曼迪说 哈森根本不在地堡里 |
[40:40] | Meaning he got spooked, took off? | 他被惊动 离开了吗 |
[40:41] | Or he wasn’t even there in the first place. | 或者他一开始就不在那里 |
[40:45] | Thank you for your hard work. | 感谢你们的辛苦准备 |
[40:47] | Tell your boys to get some rest. | 告诉你们的弟兄好好休息 |
[40:49] | Back at it on Monday. | 周一回队报到 |
[40:50] | – Right. – Look at it this way. | -好 -你们这么想 |
[40:52] | Next time Abu Hassan shows up in that bunker, | 下次阿布·哈森出现在地堡 |
[40:54] | we don’t have to sit around and wait for a green light. | 我们不必干等着上头批准 |
[40:56] | All right? Maybe we get there in time. | 好吗 也许我们及时赶到 |
[40:58] | Right. | 好 |
[41:04] | What is that? | 什么叫声 |
[41:06] | Cank bird. | 告吹鸟 |
[41:08] | – There’s a cank bird? – Yep. | -有告吹鸟吗 -有 |
[41:09] | – Shows up just before an op gets canked. – Like an omen. | -在任务告吹之前出现 -就像预兆 |
[41:12] | It’s Indian. Well, Native American. | 印第安语 好吧 美洲原住民 |
[41:14] | – Anyone else hungry? – Yeah. | -大家饿了吗 -饿了 |
[41:15] | Yeah, I’m pretty sure one of them gentlemen clubs | 我相当肯定十七大道上的一个 |
[41:17] | up on 17 just started a breakfast buffet. | 绅士俱乐部的自助早餐刚开始 |
[41:20] | Well, what the hell we waiting for? | 那还等什么呢 |
[41:21] | Let’s make it rain. | 去撒钱 |
[41:42] | I was a friend of Nate Massey’s. | 我是内特·马西的朋友 |
[41:46] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[41:49] | You worked with him. | 你是他同事 |
[41:59] | You’re not having any tea? | 你不喝茶吗 |
[42:00] | Not yet. | 暂时不 |
[42:02] | – Put it in your mouth. – I’m sorry? | -放进嘴里 -你说什么 |
[42:04] | Hold the sugar between your teeth, | 把糖放到齿间 |
[42:06] | and drink the tea through it. | 然后让茶流过它 |
[42:08] | That’s how I learned to drink it | 这是我小时候 |
[42:10] | when I was a little girl. | 学会的喝法 |
[42:12] | Sugar in the t… | 糖在齿… |
[42:15] | Like this? | 这样吗 |
[42:24] | Yeah. Okay. | 好吧 |
[42:26] | That’s how you drink tea in Afghanistan? | 阿富汗喝茶的方式 |
[42:30] | That’s how my family drinks tea in Afghanistan. | 那是我家人在阿富汗喝茶的方式 |
[42:33] | Do all Americans drink their tea the same way? | 美国人喝茶的方式都一样吗 |
[42:36] | No. | 不 |
[42:37] | I didn’t me… I’m sorry, I, uh… | 我不是…我很抱歉…我 |
[42:39] | You know what, I should probably… | 知道吗 我也许该… |
[42:41] | No, I… I’m sorry. | 不 我很抱歉 |
[42:51] | Do you want to talk about Nate? | 你想聊内特吗 |