| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | Fetal position is head down, good movement, | 胎位头向下 动作灵活 | 
| [00:05] | – good heart sounds. – I’m telling you, babe. | -心跳很好 -亲爱的 | 
| [00:07] | He’s got my dad’s height. | 他肯定能遗传我爸的身高 | 
| [00:08] | Jason, hard as it was to have you gone all those months, | 杰森 虽然你离开的那几个月很不容易 | 
| [00:11] | it was worth it. Then, somewhere in there, | 却很值得 然后慢慢地 | 
| [00:14] | you stopped coming back. | 你不再回来了 | 
| [00:15] | – I like her. Stella. – Yeah, me, too. | -我喜欢她 斯特拉 -我也是 | 
| [00:17] | Try not to screw it up, okay? | 别搞砸了 好吗 | 
| [00:19] | Jumper in distress, falling from 3,000 feet. | 遇险跳伞员下降到915米了 | 
| [00:21] | Appeared to impact ground at speed. | 好像高速摔落地面 | 
| [00:23] | We’ll be holding a service | 一旦通知到布莱恩的近亲 | 
| [00:24] | as soon as we’re done notifying Brian’s next of kin. | 我们就将举办一场悼念仪式 | 
| [00:26] | This kid falls apart | 要是每次失去兄弟 | 
| [00:27] | every time he loses a buddy, | 他都崩溃 | 
| [00:28] | he’s in the wrong line of work. | 那他就入错行了 | 
| [00:29] | If I was so terrible, | 如果我那么糟糕 | 
| [00:30] | why is my only son spending his life | 为什么我的独子一生 | 
| [00:32] | following in my footsteps? | 都在追随我的脚步 | 
| [00:33] | I’m not following in your footsteps. | 我没有追随你的脚步 | 
| [00:35] | I’m erasing them. | 我在抹除你的脚步 | 
| [00:37] | Teams are your real family. | 团队就是你的家 | 
| [00:38] | You don’t know it yet, but you will. | 你还不知道 但会知道的 | 
| [00:49] | All I’m saying is that she is a national treasure. | 我只想说她是全民宝贝 | 
| [00:52] | She could’ve had any man in the world, | 世上的男人本来随便她挑 | 
| [00:53] | but she chooses to be with man who does not play a real sport. | 她却挑了一个不会真正运动的男人 | 
| [00:57] | Hold on. Football is just as much of a real sport as soccer. | 慢着 美式足球跟足球一样也是真正的运动 | 
| [01:02] | Please, do not call it football. | 拜托别用”足球”两字 | 
| [01:03] | Please. It is not football. | 那不是足球 | 
| [01:04] | You use your hands. | 你们是用手的 | 
| [01:05] | And-and it’s not shaped like ball, it’s shaped like, uh, | 而且也不是球形 形状像是… | 
| [01:08] | cómo se… egg. | 怎么说的 像蛋 | 
| [01:09] | – It’s “hand egg.” It’s not football. – No. | -是”手蛋” 不是足球 -不 | 
| [01:11] | I’m not even going there. | 我不跟你们争这个 | 
| [01:12] | I will say this… | 我会说… | 
| [01:41] | Glad that exercise is over. | 训练终于结束了 | 
| [01:43] | Coming to the bar with us tonight? | 今晚跟我们去酒吧吗 | 
| [01:45] | Rain check. | 改天再约 | 
| [01:46] | – When? – There’s less than two weeks left of Green Team. | -什么时候 -青队还有不到两周就结课了 | 
| [01:50] | Well, some time in the next two weeks, then. | 那就后面两周找时间约吧 | 
| [01:53] | Gonna drive up to Williamsburg and see that college girl? | 要开车去威廉斯堡见那个女大学生吗 | 
| [01:55] | She’s a grad student. | 她是研究生 | 
| [02:00] | Okay. Everyone out now! | 好了 都下来 | 
| [02:02] | Let’s go. Hands behind your back. | 走 双手放后面 | 
| [02:06] | You want to explain to me what you want me to do | 能再给我解释一下 | 
| [02:07] | with this thing again? | 你要我干什么来着 | 
| [02:08] | Okay, Emma agrees not to get into a car | 好 艾玛答应我们 | 
| [02:11] | driven by someone who’s been drinking | 不会坐酒驾车 | 
| [02:12] | and we agree not to punish her | 如果她喝醉了打电话让我们接她 | 
| [02:16] | if she calls us drunk to ask for a ride. | 我们也答应不惩罚她 | 
| [02:20] | Okay. So you just want me to sign it? | 好 所以你要我签字 | 
| [02:22] | Yeah, Jason. | 对 杰森 | 
| [02:24] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [02:27] | Thank you for coming by here. | 感谢你过来 | 
| [02:28] | I know it’s out of the way. | 我知道这很不方便 | 
| [02:31] | Ah, it’s no problem. | 没事 | 
| [02:32] | You know what? I like seeing you in your office. | 其实我喜欢在办公室见你 | 
| [02:36] | Yeah? Well, I’ve been pretty much living here lately. | 是吗 其实我最近差不多都住这了 | 
| [02:39] | Yeah, sorry about that. | 是的 很遗憾 | 
| [02:40] | No, it’s good. Feels good to be working again. | 不 挺好的 能回来工作挺好的 | 
| [02:42] | I never should’ve taken so much time off after Michael was born. | 麦克出生后 我真不该休息那么久 | 
| [02:46] | Look, I, uh, I lied to you. | 我骗了你 | 
| [02:51] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 很遗憾听到这话 | 
| [02:54] | About anything in particular? | 具体是什么事 | 
| [02:55] | Nate’s burner phone. | 内特的一次性手机 | 
| [02:57] | You said it was a dead end. | 你说线索断了 | 
| [02:59] | Yeah, I did. | 我是说了 | 
| [03:02] | A woman? | 是个女人 | 
| [03:04] | There was a widow, a ‘terp that we used, | 我们之前一个翻译的遗孀 | 
| [03:06] | you know, an interpreter from Afghanistan. | 在阿富汗的翻译 | 
| [03:08] | So, what happened to him? | 他怎么了 | 
| [03:10] | That’s what you want to know? | 你就想知道这个吗 | 
| [03:13] | Honestly, Jason, at this point, I have so many questions. | 老实说 杰森 我有很多疑问 | 
| [03:17] | I don’t know. He disappeared, all right? | 我不知道 他就那么不见了 | 
| [03:19] | Look, he… Taliban probably found out he was working for us | 他…可能塔利班发现他为我们办事 | 
| [03:22] | and they buried him. | 所以把他给杀了 | 
| [03:23] | What? You never told me one of your interpreters got killed. | 什么 你从没跟我说有个翻译被杀了 | 
| [03:26] | I don’t understand the purpose | 我不知道告诉你 | 
| [03:27] | of telling you something like that. | 这样的事有什么意义 | 
| [03:29] | I mean, something horrible happens to somebody | 一个你压根不认识的人 | 
| [03:31] | you don’t even know exists | 在你从未去过的地方 | 
| [03:33] | in a place that you’re never even gonna go… | 遭遇可怕的事 | 
| [03:35] | Listen, I know that you’re just trying to protect me, us, | 我明白你想尽力保护我和孩子们 | 
| [03:39] | like the kids and I are these precious, little crystals | 我们就像珍贵易碎的水晶 | 
| [03:42] | you keep safe even from hearing | 你甚至不想让我们 | 
| [03:43] | about the horrors of the world. | 听到这世界的险恶 | 
| [03:45] | Thing is, I’m not a child. | 可我不是小孩 | 
| [03:46] | I didn’t ask for your protection and I don’t want it. | 我既不需要也不想要你的保护 | 
| [03:49] | To protect you, yes, but, you know what, | 我是想保护你 但你也知道 | 
| [03:51] | I don’t like bringing that stuff home and talking about it. | 我不喜欢在家里说那种事 | 
| [03:54] | Okay, but you think about it when you come home, right? | 好 但你回家后还是会想起它们 不是吗 | 
| [03:56] | It doesn’t, it doesn’t matter if you want to or not. | 这不是你愿不愿意的问题 | 
| [04:00] | So, then I-I should think about it, too. | 我应该帮你分担 | 
| [04:04] | In sickness and in health. Remember? | 无论疾病或健康 还记得吗 | 
| [04:07] | If that still applies. | 如果那还算数 | 
| [04:12] | Thank you for telling me about Nate. | 谢谢你告诉我内特的事 | 
| [04:17] | You shouldn’t have to sit with that alone. | 你不必独自承担 | 
| [04:26] | Come here, baby boy. | 过来 小宝贝 | 
| [04:29] | Oh, don’t mind if I do. | 别介意我来了 | 
| [04:30] | Oh, you don’t mind if you do? | 你自己不介意吗 | 
| [04:32] | What are you looking for? | 你想看什么 | 
| [04:33] | Uh, Warriors versus Cavs. | 勇士对骑士的比赛 | 
| [04:35] | Isn’t it just preseason or whatever? | 这不是季前赛吗 | 
| [04:37] | Doesn’t matter. | 无关紧要 | 
| [04:38] | LeBron is looking for some payback. | 勒布朗正要扳回一局 | 
| [04:40] | Could’ve sworn we had the preseason package. | 记得我们有季前赛配套的 | 
| [04:42] | We did. I, um, cancelled it. | 本来有的 但我给退了 | 
| [04:45] | Y… Why? | 你…为什么 | 
| [04:47] | No big deal. We can get it back. | 没关系 我们再买就是了 | 
| [04:49] | Babe. | 宝贝 | 
| [04:50] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [04:51] | You doing that thing with your voice. | 你的语气可不太对劲 | 
| [04:53] | What thing with my voice? | 怎么不对劲了 | 
| [04:54] | Oh, is something going on? | 出什么事了吗 | 
| [04:56] | No. Just looking for little ways to cut back, that’s all. | 没事 只是想从小处节省开销 | 
| [04:59] | Why, are we having problems? | 怎么 我们开支有困难了吗 | 
| [05:01] | No. Just with the baby | 没 只是宝宝的出生 | 
| [05:02] | and Jameelah starting kindergarten… | 加上贾米拉开始上幼儿园 | 
| [05:05] | we just had some expenses. | 增加了几笔开销 | 
| [05:07] | Well, how bad is it? | 情况有多严重 | 
| [05:08] | It’s nothing we have to worry about. | 没什么好担心的 | 
| [05:10] | Nobody is coming to take away the house. | 房子还是我们的 | 
| [05:12] | Oh, that’s good to know. | 这还真是个好消息 | 
| [05:13] | I mean, let me know if I need to go park the car at Sonny’s | 如果收回员来了 需要我把车停桑尼家去 | 
| [05:15] | if the repo man comes sniffing, huh? | 先跟我说一声 | 
| [05:17] | It’s all gonna be fine. | 不会有什么事的 | 
| [05:18] | Your deployment money will start coming in, | 你的驻派补贴就要发了 | 
| [05:20] | I’ll be done with maternity leave | 我的产假也快休完了 | 
| [05:22] | and we’ll be right back on track. | 一切很快恢复正常 | 
| [05:24] | I mean, uh, babe, I know you’ve had your hands full. | 亲爱的 我知道你现在忙得焦头烂额 | 
| [05:26] | If you’re having trouble staying on top of things… | 如果家里的事你忙不过来 | 
| [05:27] | Not having trouble, Ray. | 当然不会 雷 | 
| [05:29] | I’ve been handling the finances | 我已经在这个家 | 
| [05:30] | in this family for ten years | 负责理财十年了 | 
| [05:32] | and doing a pretty damn good job of it. | 而且我管理得非常好 | 
| [05:33] | – I’m not saying you haven’t. – You want to keep your stupid | -我并没有说不好 -你想留着你的 | 
| [05:35] | preseason package, fine. | 季前赛配套 可以 | 
| [05:36] | We’re not gonna be out in the street. | 我们不会去睡马路的 | 
| [05:44] | Sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [05:46] | It’s fine. | 没事 | 
| [05:47] | Wife should know better than to separate a man from his preseason package. | 妻子应该知道男人不能割舍季前赛配套 | 
| [05:55] | We’ll talk when I get home, okay? | 等我回家再谈 好吗 | 
| [05:59] | It’ll be okay, honey. | 没事的 亲爱的 | 
| [06:04] | All right, welcome to Advanced SERE. | 好了 欢迎来到高级生存训练 | 
| [06:07] | Before I turn you over to head instructor, Malcolm, | 在我把你们交给马尔科姆总教官之前 | 
| [06:09] | I want to remind all of you that passing this evolution | 我要提醒你们所有人 通过这次升级考核 | 
| [06:12] | is a requirement for graduating Green Team. | 是从青队毕业的必要条件 | 
| [06:14] | Also want to remind you | 还要提醒你们 | 
| [06:16] | the more you put into this training, | 这次训练你们投入得越多 | 
| [06:18] | the more you’ll get out. | 得到的也会越多 | 
| [06:22] | Play your role. | 做你该做的 | 
| [06:24] | This is the advanced level | 这是你们日常 | 
| [06:26] | of the Survival Evasion Resistance Escape training | 跟海豹队员经历的生存 躲避 | 
| [06:29] | that you have all been through | 抵抗 逃脱训练的 | 
| [06:31] | with your regular SEAL teams. However, | 高级训练 然而 | 
| [06:34] | if you are expecting this to feel like SERE school, | 如果你们觉得这只是普通的生存训练 | 
| [06:37] | you are in for a rude awakening. | 那么你们就大错特错了 | 
| [06:40] | You will not | 你们不会 | 
| [06:41] | fight your instructors. | 跟教官对抗 | 
| [06:43] | If you are in trouble physically, | 如果你身体有问题 | 
| [06:45] | call for the corpsman. | 直接找看护兵 | 
| [06:46] | If you are in trouble mentally, call for your mommies. | 如果你心理有问题 那就找妈妈 | 
| [06:50] | Your training evolution begins now. | 你们的升级训练从现在开始 | 
| [07:11] | Okay, listen up. Last night, we lost contact | 听着 昨晚 我们跟一名特工 | 
| [07:13] | with one of our operatives in the Triple Frontier area | 失去了联系 地点是在巴西 阿根廷和 | 
| [07:16] | between Brazil, Argentina and Paraguay. | 巴拉圭的三国边境地区 | 
| [07:18] | Agent Jane Cole. | 简·科尔特工 | 
| [07:20] | As you can see from the security footage, | 正如从监控录像上看到的 | 
| [07:22] | appears she’s been taken. | 她应该是被绑走了 | 
| [07:23] | The Triple Frontier area | 那个三国边境地区 | 
| [07:24] | is still Hezbollah territory, right? | 现在仍然是真主党的领土 对吧 | 
| [07:26] | Their key stronghold outside of Lebanon. | 他们在黎巴嫩外的关键据点 | 
| [07:28] | Source of a huge chunk of their income. | 他们收入的主要来源 | 
| [07:31] | Drugs, counterfeiting, money gets laundered, | 贩毒 制假 洗钱 | 
| [07:33] | sent back to Beirut | 再送回贝鲁特 | 
| [07:34] | where it’s used to bankroll terror ops. | 用于资助恐怖活动 | 
| [07:36] | So, fortunately for Jane, it looks like | 对简来说比较幸运的是 | 
| [07:39] | the guys that took her are locals, not political. | 绑架她的人应该是当地人 不是政治原因 | 
| [07:42] | Just kidnap and ransom. | 只是为了要赎金 | 
| [07:43] | They already made contact? | 他们已经联系了吗 | 
| [07:45] | Asking 50 grand each for the driver and the interpreter, | 司机和翻译的赎金是每人五万 | 
| [07:48] | both Brazilian nationals. | 他们都是巴西人 | 
| [07:50] | 200 for Agent Cole. | 科尔特工则是二十万 | 
| [07:51] | They contacted the CIA for $200,000? | 他们联系中情局要二十万 | 
| [07:55] | Come on. Agency’s got doorknobs | 拜托 中情局里的门把手 | 
| [07:58] | that cost more than that. | 都不止二十万 | 
| [07:59] | They didn’t contact the CIA. | 他们没有联系中情局 | 
| [08:01] | Agent Jane Cole was using a nondiplomatic cover, | 简·科尔特工用的是非外交身份 | 
| [08:05] | consultant for a marketing firm. | 一个营销公司的顾问 | 
| [08:07] | Hour ago, that firm received a ransom video. | 一小时前 那家公司收到了索要赎金的录像 | 
| [08:11] | They don’t know she’s CIA. | 他们不知道她是中情局的 | 
| [08:12] | No, not yet. | 目前还不知道 | 
| [08:13] | Thank God, because when they do, | 谢天谢地 如果他们知道 | 
| [08:14] | they’re not gonna be making ransom demands. | 就不是要赎金这么简单了 | 
| [08:16] | No, they’re gonna torture her | 是的 他们会折磨她 | 
| [08:17] | till they’re confident they know what she knows. | 直到他们认为她已完全交代 | 
| [08:19] | Then they’re gonna execute her and put it online. | 然后把处决她的视频发到网上 | 
| [08:22] | Look into the camera. | 看镜头 | 
| [08:24] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [08:25] | – Now! – Okay. | -立刻 -好 | 
| [08:27] | My name is Nancy Ryan. | 我叫南希·瑞恩 | 
| [08:29] | I’m from Austin, Texas. | 我是得州奥斯汀人 | 
| [08:31] | I work as a consultant for Marketgroup Solutions. | 我是市场应对策略公司的顾问 | 
| [08:35] | My captors want $200,000 U.S. | 绑架我的人要求二十万美金 | 
| [08:38] | for my safe release. | 才会安全释放我 | 
| [08:41] | They say they’re gonna kill me | 他们说如果你们不答应 | 
| [08:42] | if you don’t meet their demands, so, please… | 他们就会杀掉我 所以求求你们 | 
| [08:49] | Her cover is not made to hold up forever. | 她的卧底身份本来就不是长久之计 | 
| [08:52] | She was only supposed to be down there a couple weeks, | 本来只用在那待几周 | 
| [08:53] | setting up an IT network. | 建立信息网络 | 
| [08:55] | Tri-border is the wild, wild West. | 三国边境是蛮荒的西部 | 
| [08:58] | You’re telling me that we sent an agent in there | 你是说我们派了一名特工去那里 | 
| [08:59] | with a temp cover? | 却没长久身份掩护 | 
| [09:01] | Well, the permanent ones take years to build | 长久身份需要花很多年才能建立好 | 
| [09:03] | and the bosses didn’t want to burn one | 上头不想为这种短期任务 | 
| [09:04] | for such a short mission. | 费这么大劲 | 
| [09:06] | Mm, it doesn’t matter. | 不重要了 | 
| [09:07] | Kidnappers decide to lean on them, | 绑匪决定威逼他们 | 
| [09:08] | sooner or later, they’ll break. | 他们迟早会屈服的 | 
| [09:11] | Everybody breaks. | 每个人都会屈服的 | 
| [09:25] | Brazilian COT commandos will meet us at the airfield | 巴西作战中心的突击队员会在圣保罗机场 | 
| [09:28] | in Sao Paolo and fly with us over to Foz do Iguazu. | 和我们汇合 一起飞去伊瓜苏 | 
| [09:31] | Their support personnel will stage out of our mobile TOC. | 他们的辅助人员会在我们的移动作战中心筹划 | 
| [09:34] | It’s gonna get crowded in here. | 这里将会变得很拥挤 | 
| [09:35] | Just saying. | 只是这么一说 | 
| [09:36] | I realize that a joint op | 看来联合行动 | 
| [09:38] | is not at the top of everybody’s list, | 并不是每个人喜闻乐见的情况 | 
| [09:39] | but, as those of us who have worked with them | 但是过去和他们合作过的人 | 
| [09:41] | in the past can attest, | 都能证明 | 
| [09:43] | COT are serious pros. | 巴西作战中心非常专业 | 
| [09:44] | Run over a hundred ops a year, | 一年执行过百的行动 | 
| [09:46] | mostly this neck of the woods. | 大部分都在附近这一带 | 
| [09:47] | Yeah, the Triple Frontier has got a lot of hairy terrain. | 三国边境有很多险恶之地 | 
| [09:49] | You bring in some experienced tour guides, | 在坏人发现他们抓了谁之前 | 
| [09:51] | you’re more likely to get our agent back | 让经验丰富的导游带我们 | 
| [09:52] | before the bad guys figure out who they took. | 救回我们特工的机会就更大 | 
| [09:54] | What if the bad guys find out that we are behind them, | 如果坏人发现我们在他们后面 | 
| [09:57] | following them and they all of a sudden start jumping borders? | 跟着他们 于是突然跨越边界了呢 | 
| [10:00] | We’ll have to cross that bridge when we get to it. | 船到桥头自然直 | 
| [10:02] | For the moment, | 目前来说 | 
| [10:03] | the only country we are authorized | 我们只获批 | 
| [10:04] | to operate in is Brazil. | 在巴西执行任务 | 
| [10:06] | Brazil. | 巴西 | 
| [10:12] | – Hey, Jason. – Yup. | -杰森 -嗯 | 
| [10:16] | Let me ask you something. | 我问你件事 | 
| [10:17] | What’s that? | 什么事 | 
| [10:18] | Before you and Alana separated, who took care of the bills? | 你和阿兰娜分开之前 谁管账 | 
| [10:21] | Oh, you kidding me? She took care of all that stuff. | 你在逗我吧 那些事都是她搞定 | 
| [10:22] | I mean, she was like Rain Man. | 她就像雨人 | 
| [10:24] | All right? She wanted to be an accountant | 她曾经想当会计 | 
| [10:25] | before she figured out how happy she was selling homes. | 然后她发现卖房子让她有多开心 | 
| [10:28] | You guys ever fight about that type of stuff? | 你们有因为这种问题争吵过吗 | 
| [10:29] | No. You kidding me? Not that kind of stuff. | 没有 你说笑吧 这种问题不吵 | 
| [10:31] | You know what, she just hands me stuff over | 她就把东西交给我 | 
| [10:32] | and I got to sign it. That’s all. | 让我签字 就这样 | 
| [10:34] | What, are you having some problems in paradise? | 怎么 你在天堂遇到问题了 | 
| [10:36] | No, I don’t… I don’t know. | 不是 我不知道 | 
| [10:38] | I mean, I guess that’s the problem. I don’t know. | 我猜这就是问题吧 我不知道 | 
| [10:40] | I hate the damn jungle. | 我恨死丛林了 | 
| [10:43] | You know, it’s always trying to poison you, | 丛林总是想毒害你 | 
| [10:46] | eat you, and then kill you. | 吞噬你 然后杀掉你 | 
| [10:47] | And that’s just the plants. | 那里就是植物园 | 
| [10:49] | That’s right. They have these things called the kissing bugs. | 没错 那里有一种接吻虫 | 
| [10:50] | and they suck your blood, | 吸干你的血 | 
| [10:51] | and then these little parasites get up and attack your heart. | 然后那些小寄生虫变强大 攻击你的心脏 | 
| [10:53] | Sounds like my ex-wife. | 听起来像是我前妻 | 
| [10:55] | Hey-oh! There’s a spider there, | 有种蜘蛛 | 
| [10:57] | okay– one bite will reduce you down | 咬上你一口就会让你 | 
| [10:59] | to a froth of jelly in one minute. | 在一分钟内变成冒泡的果冻 | 
| [11:02] | I’m telling you, I saw it on Discovery. | 跟你说 我在探索频道上看过 | 
| [11:03] | I’m sorry, it is just me or is it just really hard | 抱歉 只有我搞不明白 | 
| [11:06] | keeping up with this guy’s phobias? | 他在害怕什么吗 | 
| [11:07] | The good thing is we’ll be able to draft our new guy soon | 好消息是 等青队毕业后 | 
| [11:09] | after the Green Team graduates. | 我们很快就能招新人进来了 | 
| [11:11] | That way, if Sonny decides to retire | 这样的话 即使桑尼 | 
| [11:13] | because the stress is too much for him, | 由于压力过大决定退休 | 
| [11:15] | – we won’t be short two men. – Please, okay, | -我们也不会一下缺两人 -得了吧 | 
| [11:19] | I will be operating long after you hung up your spurs, | 等你退休了都还轮不到我呢 | 
| [11:22] | Mr. Daddy of Two, playing dress-up all day. | 两个孩子的爸爸 整天玩换装 | 
| [11:25] | Get out of here, man! | 滚开吧 老兄 | 
| [11:27] | You guys hear they just started SERE this afternoon? | 你们有听说他们今天下午开始生存训练吗 | 
| [11:29] | – Oh, ouch. – Oh, that’s a long few days. | -好痛 -那是漫长的数天 | 
| [11:32] | You should be grateful for that. | 你应该感谢这个 | 
| [11:33] | You never know when you’re gonna end up | 你永远不知道什么时候 | 
| [11:35] | in a bamboo cage and having someone sticking needles | 你会死在一个竹笼里 指甲下面 | 
| [11:37] | under your fingernails. | 还被人用针头戳着 | 
| [11:38] | Isn’t that the plot of Rambo II? | 这是《第一滴血2》的情节吧 | 
| [11:39] | Okay, look, assuming Spencer makes it through, | 好吧 如果斯宾塞通过了训练 | 
| [11:41] | are we going to draft the kid? | 我们要选这小子吗 | 
| [11:43] | He’s got to make it first, doesn’t he? Right? | 他得先坚持下来 不是吗 | 
| [11:53] | I will ask you again. | 我再问你一遍 | 
| [11:56] | How did you come to be within the borders | 你是怎么来到 | 
| [11:58] | of my country? | 我国境内的 | 
| [12:01] | I told you, navigational error. | 我告诉过你了 导航失误 | 
| [12:13] | We must have wandered on the wrong side of the line. | 我们一定是错走到国界线另一边了 | 
| [12:23] | You guys really need better signage. | 你们真的需要立个更好的标识 | 
| [12:26] | I’ve had your compatriots in here, and to a man, | 我在这审过你的同胞了 无一例外 | 
| [12:28] | one of the first things that they do is | 他们做的第一件事 | 
| [12:31] | ask about the rest of you. | 都是问起你们其他人 | 
| [12:34] | You’ve been in here for 36 minutes, | 你已经在这里待了36分钟 | 
| [12:37] | you haven’t mentioned your teammates once. | 你还一次都没提到过你的队友 | 
| [12:42] | I wonder why that is. | 我想知道原因 | 
| [12:45] | I don’t have any teammates. | 我没有队友 | 
| [12:48] | Okay? It’s like I told you, me and my buddies | 就像我告诉你的那样 我和我的朋友 | 
| [12:51] | went out for a hike… we must have got off course. | 徒步旅行 我们肯定是偏离路线了 | 
| [13:01] | Let’s go over this again… | 让我们从头开始 | 
| [13:03] | from the beginning. | 再来一遍 | 
| [13:08] | How did you come to be within | 你是怎么来到 | 
| [13:10] | the borders of my country? | 我国境内的 | 
| [13:18] | I’d like to welcome Commander Barbosa. | 欢迎巴博萨指挥官 | 
| [13:19] | Their intelligence puts our target here. | 他们的情报机关把我们的目标锁定在这 | 
| [13:22] | It’s a small compound, approximately ten kilometers | 这是个小营地 距离最近的路 | 
| [13:24] | from the nearest road. | 大约有十公里 | 
| [13:27] | That’s where we believe they’re holding her. | 我们认为他们把她囚禁在那 | 
| [13:28] | We know of many such camps in the tri-border. | 我们知道三国边界有很多这样的营地 | 
| [13:31] | The gangs keep prisoners there | 黑帮把被囚者关在那 | 
| [13:32] | while they decide whether to ransom them back | 决定要让他们被赎回 | 
| [13:34] | or sell them on. | 还是被转手卖掉 | 
| [13:36] | That’s a good spot. You know, hidden from surveillance. | 这是个躲开监视的好地方 | 
| [13:38] | We could just scoot across the border. | 我们可以偷偷穿过边境 | 
| [13:40] | Anybody see a way we don’t walk in? | 有谁想到步行以外的方法吗 | 
| [13:41] | – Only way I see. – No river infil? | -我只想到这个方法 -不从河潜入吗 | 
| [13:44] | I mean, we are navy men after all, right? | 我们毕竟是海军 对吗 | 
| [13:46] | No, the river’s a major narco-traffiking route. | 不 那条河是走私毒品的干线 | 
| [13:49] | Last time we went that way, we lost a boat. | 上次那么做 我们失去了一艘船 | 
| [13:51] | Helicopters? | 直升机呢 | 
| [13:53] | Jungle acoustics are too unpredictable, | 即使我们飞过山谷 | 
| [13:55] | even if we fly through the valleys. | 丛林回声太不可预料了 | 
| [13:57] | Well, on the plus side, you know, | 好的一面 | 
| [13:58] | we spend a little less time in the jungle. | 是我们不必在丛林待太久 | 
| [14:00] | The minus side on that | 不好的一面 | 
| [14:01] | is that the bad guys know that we’re coming, | 是坏蛋们知道我们要来了 | 
| [14:03] | they get prepared, and they just shoot us to pieces. | 他们准备好了 直接把我们射成马蜂窝 | 
| [14:05] | A small price to pay. | 微不足道的代价 | 
| [14:39] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 | 
| [14:40] | GPS is not working. | 定位系统用不了 | 
| [14:41] | It’s the trees– triple canopy. | 因为这些树 盖了三层 | 
| [14:43] | Same thing that blocks the comms. | 跟阻断对讲器的是一回事 | 
| [14:44] | The comms never work. | 对讲器向来就没法用 | 
| [14:46] | GPS works for us, mostly. | 定位大部分时候还是能用的 | 
| [14:48] | I told you the jungle sucks. | 我都说了丛林很可怕 | 
| [14:57] | – Close enough for the dog to get a scent? – Yeah. | -距离在狗的嗅觉范围内吗 -在 | 
| [15:00] | Could be. Depends on the wind. | 应该可以 要看风怎么样 | 
| [15:01] | – Yeah, well, let’s give it a shot. – Roger that. | -行 那我们就来试试 -收到 | 
| [15:05] | Check here. | 闻这个 | 
| [15:07] | Suuk! Suuk! | 苏克 苏克 | 
| [15:14] | Hey, amigo. | 老兄 | 
| [15:16] | You know about that bullet ant? | 你知道那种子弹蚂蚁吗 | 
| [15:17] | Paraponera. Yeah, I know it. | 子弹蚁 我知道 | 
| [15:19] | That sting as bad as getting shot? | 是不是被咬了就像是中弹一样 | 
| [15:21] | Depends on the bullet. | 那要看是什么子弹了 | 
| [15:35] | Suuk. | 苏克 | 
| [15:39] | Suuk. | 苏克 | 
| [15:43] | Hey, halt. | 停下 | 
| [16:37] | TOC, can you repeat? | 作战中心 请回复 | 
| [16:38] | Bravo Team approaching target. | B队正向目标靠近 | 
| [17:05] | – Clear left. – Clear right. | -左边安全 -右边安全 | 
| [17:11] | All clear. | 四周安全 | 
| [17:14] | All clear. | 四周安全 | 
| [17:24] | Boss, I found ’em. | 头儿 我找到他们了 | 
| [17:26] | Two bodies. Looks like the Brazilians. | 两具尸体 像是那两个巴西人 | 
| [17:39] | Still can’t reach TOC, but | 还是联系不上作战中心 但是 | 
| [17:40] | Alfredo’s comm guy said | 阿尔弗雷多的技术员说 | 
| [17:41] | they can hook our radio up | 他们可以把我们的对讲器 | 
| [17:42] | into the antenna that these guys were using down here. | 跟他们之前在这儿用的天线连上 | 
| [17:45] | He thinks that ought to work. | 他觉得这样能行 | 
| [17:47] | Okay, do it. | 好 就这么做 | 
| [17:55] | TOC, this is Bravo 1. | 作战中心 我是B1 | 
| [17:57] | We’ve improvised for longer range, | 我们临时决定延长搜寻距离 | 
| [17:58] | and if you can hear me, copy. | 如果你能听到我 请回答 | 
| [18:01] | Copy, Bravo 1. Go for talk. | 收到 B1 请讲 | 
| [18:03] | We’ve located both the male hostages– both deceased. | 我们已经找到两名男性人质 均已死亡 | 
| [18:06] | No sign of the woman. | 但没有发现女性人质 | 
| [18:08] | Copy, Bravo 1. | 收到 B1 | 
| [18:09] | Does the dog have a trail? | 狗有没有闻到什么线索 | 
| [18:11] | Negative. | 没有 | 
| [18:25] | Clay! | 克莱 | 
| [18:27] | I can beat you, Pop. I’ll turn into a dolphin. | 我能赢你 爸爸 我会变成海豚 | 
| [18:30] | If you turn into a dolphin, | 你要是变成海豚 | 
| [18:32] | I’ll turn into a puffer fish. | 我就变成河豚 | 
| [18:36] | Dolphins are faster than puffer fish. | 海豚比河豚快 | 
| [18:37] | Oh, really? Let’s just see about that. | 是吗 我们来看看是不是 | 
| [18:41] | Dad? Dad? | 爸爸 爸爸 | 
| [18:48] | Dad?! | 爸爸 | 
| [19:00] | That is how it feels to drown, Prisoner One-Four. | 溺水就是这种感觉 14号俘虏 | 
| [19:03] | Now are you ready to have a conversation? | 现在你准备好谈话了吧 | 
| [19:09] | Actually, I’m still kind of thirsty. | 老实说 我还有点口渴 | 
| [19:17] | You look at me again… | 你要是再看我 | 
| [19:19] | and I will cut out your eyes. | 我就挖了你的眼睛 | 
| [19:21] | This has been making the rounds of Hezbollah inboxes, | 这个在真主党人的邮箱里流传有一阵了 | 
| [19:23] | with the subject line, | 邮件的主题行是 | 
| [19:25] | Brothers Capture American Spys? | “兄弟们抓到了美国间谍” | 
| [19:27] | So whoever took her, Hezbollah has her now, | 所以不管谁抓的她 她现在真主党手里 | 
| [19:29] | and they know who she is. | 他们也知道她是谁 | 
| [19:30] | How did they figure out she was CIA? | 他们怎么知道她是中情局的 | 
| [19:32] | Looks like the kidnappers tortured the Brazilian hostages. | 应该是绑架者拷问了巴西的人质 | 
| [19:35] | Maybe one of them gave her up. | 可能其中一个人质出卖了她 | 
| [19:36] | Either that, or they got tipped off some other way. | 不然他们就是从其他渠道得到的消息 | 
| [19:38] | The point is, now they know, right? | 重点是 他们现在知道了 对吧 | 
| [19:40] | And they know she’s worth a hell | 而且他们知道她的价值 | 
| [19:41] | – of a lot more than 200 grand. – That’s right. | -远远多于二十万 -没错 | 
| [19:42] | And they also know somebody like us is gonna be chasing ’em. | 他们还知道会有我们这样的人去追查他们 | 
| [19:45] | The DEA flexed us a manned ISR asset | 缉毒局借给我们一个有人驾驶侦察监视设备 | 
| [19:47] | to patrol the perimeter of the jungle. | 去搜查丛林的边缘地带 | 
| [19:49] | Daybreak, they observed five individuals in a van | 天亮时 他们发现一辆货车载着五个人 | 
| [19:51] | moving across the Friendship Bridge into Paraguay. | 从友谊大桥进入巴拉圭境内 | 
| [19:53] | – Four plus one. – Our kidnappers and Jane Cole. | -四人挟持一人 -就是绑匪和简·科尔 | 
| [19:56] | We tracked them to Ciudad del Este. | 我们追踪他们到了东方市 | 
| [19:58] | Happens to be one of the most corrupt cities | 而那恰巧又是所有南美城市中 | 
| [20:00] | in all of South America. | 贪污最严重的地方 | 
| [20:01] | No anti-terrorism laws on the books. | 那里并没有成文的反恐法律 | 
| [20:04] | Hezbollah’s home away from home. | 真主党宾至如归的地方 | 
| [20:06] | You know what, it’s a waste of time just sitting around here. | 傻坐在这里真是太浪费时间了 | 
| [20:08] | Yeah, well, we’re not authorized to operate in Paraguay. | 没错 但我们并未获批在巴拉圭境内行动 | 
| [20:12] | We’re working on it. | 我们会继续争取的 | 
| [20:14] | Our mission must end here. I’m very sorry. | 我们的任务到此为止 很抱歉 | 
| [20:17] | As much as I would like to help you | 虽然我很想帮你们 | 
| [20:19] | hunt the animals who murdered our countrymen, | 抓住那些残害我们同胞的畜生 | 
| [20:21] | our Minister of Justice will not allow us to cross the border. | 但我们的司法部长不允许我们跨过边境 | 
| [20:25] | It was an honor to work with you and your men. | 很荣幸跟你和你的队员共事 | 
| [20:26] | Same here. | 我也很荣幸 | 
| [20:29] | Blackburn’s on with DoD and State, | 布莱克本已经联系上国防部和国务院了 | 
| [20:31] | trying to get us authorized to go into Paraguay. | 他正努力争取我们获批进入巴拉圭 | 
| [20:34] | They don’t want to give us permission? | 他们不想批准行动吗 | 
| [20:35] | They really gonna break our balls | 他们真的会为了五百年前 | 
| [20:37] | over some arbitrary line some conquistadors | 某些征服者在地图上随意画的线 | 
| [20:39] | wrote on a map 500 years ago? | 而阻止我们前进吗 | 
| [20:41] | The DoD’s been gun-shy about Paraguay for years. | 国防部多年来都不愿与巴拉圭挑起争端 | 
| [20:43] | – How long is it gonna take? – Take a couple days. | -这样要等到什么时候 -可能得几天 | 
| [20:45] | Well, Jane doesn’t have days. | 但简等不了多少天了 | 
| [20:48] | Hezbollah’s gonna want to get her to Lebanon as soon as possible. | 真主党想要尽快将她转移到黎巴嫩 | 
| [20:51] | They’re gonna want to have direct control | 他们想直接控制 | 
| [20:52] | over such a high-value asset. | 如此高价值的人质 | 
| [20:57] | DoD won’t give us a go without a solid fix | 我们只有找到科尔特工的准确位置 | 
| [20:59] | on Agent Cole’s location. | 国防部才会批准行动 | 
| [21:00] | We can’t get a fix unless we’re in there. | 得入境了才能找到准确位置 | 
| [21:03] | It’s a catch-22. | 真是进退维谷 | 
| [21:08] | Okay, I got it. | 好吧 我来搞定 | 
| [21:10] | – What? – What? | -什么 -什么 | 
| [21:12] | I’m going in. We have CIA assets in-country. | 我去 境内有中情局的线人 | 
| [21:15] | I’ll coordinate with them, | 我会和他们相互配合 | 
| [21:17] | get DoD what they need to approve this op. | 找到能让国防部批准行动的情报 | 
| [21:19] | Guys, it-it is what I do. | 各位 这就是我的工作 | 
| [21:21] | All right, I’ll go with you. | 那好吧 我和你一起去 | 
| [21:22] | Look, a tourist couple’s less obvious | 情侣旅客要比 | 
| [21:23] | than a woman traveling alone, right? | 只身旅行的女人更低调吧 | 
| [21:25] | Listen to me. | 听我说 | 
| [21:26] | Under no circumstances | 无论如何 | 
| [21:27] | are you to be operational in Paraguay. | 你们都不能在巴拉圭行动 | 
| [21:29] | I’m sorry, did anybody say anything about operational? | 抱歉 谁说要实施行动了 | 
| [21:31] | I’m Ms. Ellis’s plus one. | 我是艾利斯女士的男伴 | 
| [21:33] | Plus, I am overdue my one week’s leave. | 再说我有一周的假早该休了 | 
| [21:37] | Plus one. | 男伴 | 
| [21:40] | 中情局外站 美国领事馆 巴拉圭 东方市 | |
| [21:44] | Mr. Buckman? | 巴克曼先生 | 
| [21:46] | Ms. Ellis. | 艾利斯女士 | 
| [21:47] | Yes, just got off the phone with your AIC. | 我刚和你们的行动信息中心通过电话 | 
| [21:49] | Good. Then you know how urgent this is. | 太好了 那你就知道有多紧急了 | 
| [21:51] | Yes, how do we even know this woman? | 对 我们怎么知道这位女士 | 
| [21:54] | Jane Cole? | 简·科尔 | 
| [21:55] | How do we know she’s even here? | 我们怎么知道她就在这里呢 | 
| [21:57] | She was taken in Brazil, yes? | 她是在巴西被绑架的吧 | 
| [21:59] | Not an altogether inhospitable place for kidnappers. | 绑匪在那里并非无处可藏 | 
| [22:01] | What does it matter? | 重要吗 | 
| [22:02] | Jane’s one of us, | 简是我们的人 | 
| [22:03] | she was taken, we gotta get her back. | 她被绑架了 我们得救她回来 | 
| [22:05] | Hezbollah bought her to take her to Lebanon. | 真主党买下了她 要带她去黎巴嫩 | 
| [22:07] | Best way to do that’s to get her to Venezuela. | 最佳途径就是带她去委内瑞拉 | 
| [22:08] | In which case, coming from Brazil, she’s headed the other way… | 如此一来 从巴西出发就是往反方向走 | 
| [22:11] | Sorry, look, we really don’t need | 抱歉 我们现在 | 
| [22:12] | the geography lesson right now. | 不需要听地理课 | 
| [22:13] | You’re asking me to jeopardize | 你是要我破坏 | 
| [22:14] | a number of our very delicate | 我们在这个国家众多 | 
| [22:16] | relationships in this country. | 非常脆弱的关系 | 
| [22:17] | Mr. Buckman. | 巴克曼先生 | 
| [22:19] | Chatter in Beirut | 我们收到消息 | 
| [22:20] | has the prisoner arriving in the next 24 hours. Okay? | 24小时后俘虏就要到贝鲁特 懂吗 | 
| [22:22] | So we need access to your local assets and we need it now. | 所以我们得联系你在这里的线人 马上 | 
| [22:30] | All right. | 好的 | 
| [22:32] | Good. One more thing. | 还有一件事 | 
| [22:32] | We need permission for our team to meet us in Paraguay. | 需要批准我们的队员来巴拉圭跟我们汇合 | 
| [22:35] | You’re proposing a full-scale, unilateral kinetic op | 你提议在友好国土上进行 | 
| [22:37] | on friendly soil? | 全面单边活跃行动 | 
| [22:38] | I am proposing that we find Ms. Cole, | 我是提议找到科尔女士 | 
| [22:40] | we bring her back home | 把她带回家 | 
| [22:41] | – by whatever means necessary. – Listen, Mark, | -用一切必要的手段 -马克 听着 | 
| [22:43] | bottom line, | 底线是 | 
| [22:44] | I could call Senior Station Chief Miller | 我可以联系在亚松森使馆的 | 
| [22:46] | at the embassy in Asuncion. | 高级站长米勒 | 
| [22:48] | We’re friends, by the way. | 对了 我们是朋友 | 
| [22:49] | I was in a book club with his daughter at Chevy Chase. | 我和他女儿在切维切斯参加过读书俱乐部 | 
| [22:51] | But just so you know, | 只是你要知道 | 
| [22:52] | by the time he gets through to State | 等他打电话给国务院 | 
| [22:54] | and rings all those bells | 并成功让大家 | 
| [22:55] | to get everybody to fall in line on this one, | 就此事达成统一战线时 | 
| [22:57] | Jane Cole will be sitting in a cage in Beirut. | 简·科尔就被关在贝鲁特的监狱里了 | 
| [23:00] | We need you to get this done. | 这件事需要你帮忙 | 
| [23:01] | Let me see what I can do. | 我尽力而为 | 
| [23:02] | And then some. | 至少如此 | 
| [23:04] | Because– God forbid– this does go south, | 因为要是出了岔子 但愿不要 | 
| [23:07] | who do you think’s gonna take the hit? | 你觉得谁会遭殃 | 
| [23:09] | What’s his name? From the consulate in Podunk, Paraguay, | 会是谁呢 巴拉圭无名小镇上的领事 | 
| [23:12] | or Abigail’s lovely friend | 还是阿比盖尔某个 | 
| [23:13] | with all the insight on Dave Eggers? | 熟读戴夫·艾格斯作品的好友 | 
| [23:20] | Pleasure to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 | 
| [23:28] | Any word from our man in the field? | 出外勤的人有消息吗 | 
| [23:29] | Yeah, Blackburn just got off the line with him a few minutes ago. | 有 几分钟前布莱克本刚联系过 | 
| [23:32] | He and Mandy are headed out with the local Agency guy, | 他和曼迪正和当地特工一起出发 | 
| [23:34] | gonna sit down with one of his assets | 要找他的某个线人谈话 | 
| [23:35] | that thinks he’s got a line on the kidnappers’ van. | 线人也许能打听到绑匪的货车 | 
| [23:37] | But nobody’s holding their breath. | 但都没抱太大希望 | 
| [23:39] | ‘Cept maybe Miss Cole herself. | 不过或许科尔女士还有希望 | 
| [23:42] | All depends how bad they’re sweating her, though. | 全取决于他们对她用了多狠的酷刑 | 
| [23:44] | She must’ve been through SERE, right? | 她肯定受过生存训练吧 | 
| [23:46] | I mean, whatever the CIA calls | 不管中情局怎么叫 | 
| [23:47] | the what-to-do-when- you’re-a-prisoner course. | 这种”被俘时的应对措施”课程 | 
| [23:49] | SERE only prepares you so far. | 生存训练只是帮你备战 | 
| [23:50] | In the back of your mind, | 而你很清楚 | 
| [23:51] | you know it’s still training, so… | 那只是训练 所以 | 
| [23:53] | there’s a limit to how scared you can get. | 令你害怕的程度是有限的 | 
| [23:56] | Although, they do manage to make it unpleasant. | 虽然他们确实让过程很痛苦 | 
| [23:58] | I remember on my third day, | 我记得在第三天 | 
| [24:00] | I started hallucinatin’, man. | 我开始出现幻觉 | 
| [24:01] | I saw, like, Looney Tunes and stuff. | 我看见了兔巴哥之类的东西 | 
| [24:04] | I remember they took us outside buck naked… | 我记得我们一丝不挂就被带出去了 | 
| [24:06] | they hosed us down with ice water | 他们用冰水淋我们 | 
| [24:08] | and then had female role-players come in to laugh at our junk. | 还让女性角色演员来嘲笑我们的老二 | 
| [24:11] | Oh, God, that is cold. | 天啊 太冷了 | 
| [24:12] | So to speak. | 可以这么说 | 
| [24:14] | Well, you know what? | 你知道吗 | 
| [24:15] | I think Sonny probably had a leg up on that one. | 我觉得这事桑尼估计有优势 | 
| [24:16] | You know, he’s been working his whole life | 他一辈子都准备着 | 
| [24:19] | just preparing for women to laugh at his junk. | 让女人嘲笑他的老二 | 
| [24:22] | Supposed to laugh, huh? | 很好笑吗 | 
| [24:24] | Guess they forgot. | 她们大概忘了 | 
| [24:26] | Happens when they’re awestruck. | 她们敬畏时是那样 | 
| [24:27] | – Oh, come on. – Please, Pee-Wee. | -得了吧 -拜托 皮威 | 
| [24:28] | John Holmes would have a hard time striking awe | 约翰·霍姆斯要是泡在冰水里 | 
| [24:30] | after being covered in ice water | 四五天都没睡觉之后 | 
| [24:32] | and four, five days of no sleep. | 恐怕也很难让人敬畏 | 
| [24:33] | You know, I call it rising to the occasion. | 这叫做”顺势而起” | 
| [24:36] | Did get a number out of it, though. | 不过还是要到号码了 | 
| [24:40] | I don’t know why everybody | 我搞不懂为什么 | 
| [24:41] | gets so worked up over SERE. | 大家这么在意生存训练 | 
| [24:44] | ‘Cause I will tell you one thing. | 这么说吧 | 
| [24:47] | It is not like the jungle. | 这和丛林不一样 | 
| [25:06] | I’ll go see what the hold-up is. | 我去看看怎么耽搁这么久 | 
| [25:15] | Guy makes me ashamed to call myself a spook? | 和这样的人同为特工真是耻辱 | 
| [25:18] | Well, first of all, | 首先 | 
| [25:19] | never heard you call yourself a spook. | 从没听说过你管自己叫特工 | 
| [25:21] | It’s because I was too ashamed. | 因为我难以启齿 | 
| [25:22] | Yeah, and secondly, | 其次 | 
| [25:23] | your agency has not cornered the market on middle managers. | 中层主管市场没被你们局垄断 | 
| [25:30] | You know every clandestine services candidate | 所有秘密任务候选人 | 
| [25:33] | goes to The Farm. | 都要去训练营 | 
| [25:34] | We all do their POW training. | 我们要完成战俘训练 | 
| [25:37] | It’s miserable. | 太惨了 | 
| [25:38] | It’s painful and scary as hell. | 太痛苦了 像地狱一样可怕 | 
| [25:41] | I mean, it’s not what you guys do, obviously, | 虽然和你们的不一样 | 
| [25:43] | but it’s pretty brutal. | 但是也很残忍 | 
| [25:47] | Then you know, you spend years basically chatting up bankers, | 可是后来我们却一直和银行家 | 
| [25:51] | and IMF geeks and mid-level diplomats. | 货币基金极客还有中层外交官打交道 | 
| [25:54] | And… developing assets? | 寻找更多线人 | 
| [25:57] | Mostly making small talk in cafes, | 基本上就是在咖啡馆聊天 | 
| [25:59] | just like Jane was doing. | 就像简一样 | 
| [26:02] | Like I used to do. | 像我以前一样 | 
| [26:07] | She’s not ready for this, Jason. | 她还应付不了这个 杰森 | 
| [26:12] | She’s running out of time. | 她没时间了 | 
| [26:15] | We have to get her here, | 得在她被带到委内瑞拉 | 
| [26:16] | before they take her to Venezuela | 再转移到黎巴嫩之前 | 
| [26:17] | and then to Lebanon. | 找到她 | 
| [26:23] | So… | 所以… | 
| [26:24] | what else is going on with you, huh? | 你还经历了什么 | 
| [26:27] | Well, I broke up with Conley | 我和康利分手了 | 
| [26:29] | guy I told you about? | 我没和你说吗 | 
| [26:30] | All the scarves? | 围巾的事 | 
| [26:32] | Conley. | 康利 | 
| [26:33] | Sorry to hear that. | 真是遗憾 | 
| [26:34] | Yes, well… | 没事… | 
| [26:36] | He only had two scarves. | 他只有两条围巾 | 
| [26:37] | I shouldn’t make him sound like Greta Garbo. | 不该把他说得像葛丽泰·嘉宝一样 | 
| [26:40] | Make him sound however you want. | 你想怎么说他都行 | 
| [26:42] | Guy’s dead to me. | 我无所谓 | 
| [26:44] | – You never even met him. – No. | -你都没见过他 -对 | 
| [26:49] | He said I didn’t talk. | 他说我总是沉默 | 
| [26:50] | Apparently that’s a problem. | 这就是问题所在 | 
| [26:53] | Maybe talking’s overrated. | 或许谈话也不是好事 | 
| [26:55] | Maybe. | 或许是 | 
| [26:57] | Or maybe not. | 或许不是 | 
| [26:59] | Kinda liked him. | 我挺喜欢他 | 
| [27:04] | Here they come. | 他们来了 | 
| [27:20] | My guys tracked down the van. | 我们查到了那辆货车 | 
| [27:21] | It’s on Hidalgo Street, five blocks from here. | 在伊达尔戈街 离这里五个街区 | 
| [27:24] | The guys you are looking for | 你们要找的那个人 | 
| [27:25] | are hiding in an old school across the street. | 藏在街对面的老学校里 | 
| [27:27] | Anybody see an American woman? | 看到那个美国姑娘了吗 | 
| [27:29] | Yes. I showed them the picture you gave me. | 是的 我给他们看了你给我的照片 | 
| [27:39] | Okay. Let’s go. | 走吧 | 
| [27:40] | Let’s do it. Let’s go get her. Come on. | 走吧 把她带回来 | 
| [27:42] | The ambassador has decided | 大使决定 | 
| [27:43] | – to loop in the Paraguayan military. – What? | -调用巴拉圭的军队 -什么 | 
| [27:45] | – Wait a second. When? – He’s on the phone with them now. | -等等 什么时候 -他正在和他们通话 | 
| [27:47] | – You said… – I said I’d try. | -你说过… -我说我可以试试 | 
| [27:50] | This woman is an American operative– | 这个女人是美国特工 | 
| [27:51] | Come on. You know State was never gonna allow | 得了吧 你知道国务院府绝不会允许 | 
| [27:54] | a unilateral American military assault | 在人口密集的社区 | 
| [27:56] | in the middle of a densely populated neighborhood. | 实施美国单方面的军事打击 | 
| [27:58] | This is not Brazil. | 这里不是巴西 | 
| [27:59] | These military units around here are undertrained, | 这些军事不对都训练不够 | 
| [28:01] | all right, on the take or both. | 要么就是受贿了的 要么两样都有 | 
| [28:02] | We do a joint rescue operation with them… | 我们要是和他们开展联合救援行动 | 
| [28:05] | it puts everybody in danger. | 大家都会有危险 | 
| [28:06] | Well, good news. It’s not gonna be a joint op. | 好消息是不会有联合行动 | 
| [28:09] | The Paraguayans want us present as observers only. | 巴拉圭只想我们在场当观察员 | 
| [28:12] | You gotta be kidding me. | 你逗我呢 | 
| [28:14] | They feel that they can handle the mission | 他们觉得自己能搞定这次行动 | 
| [28:15] | without our assistance. | 不用我们帮忙 | 
| [28:18] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 | 
| [28:18] | It’s the way it has to be. | 只能这样了 | 
| [28:21] | It’s out of my hands. | 我无能为力了 | 
| [28:57] | Man, I’m beat. | 伙计 我累死了 | 
| [29:03] | Thought being dead’d be more restful than this. | 觉得死了肯定比这要舒坦得多 | 
| [29:08] | You know, I went to your house. | 我去了你家 | 
| [29:10] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 | 
| [29:13] | How did you get out of there? | 你怎么出来的 | 
| [29:15] | Just left. | 就那么离开了 | 
| [29:18] | What about your old man? | 你老爸呢 | 
| [29:20] | What about him? | 他怎么啦 | 
| [29:22] | Some things you can’t fight, | 有些事你抗争不了 | 
| [29:24] | so you don’t. | 索性不抗争 | 
| [29:26] | Give up. | 放弃 | 
| [29:28] | Please. | 拜托 | 
| [29:30] | I never saw you give up once, on anything. | 我从没见你放弃过任何事 | 
| [29:33] | You asked me how, so I’m telling you. | 你问我怎样做 我就告诉你了 | 
| [29:36] | You give up and say good-bye. | 放弃和道别吧 | 
| [29:40] | That’s what I did. | 我是这样做的 | 
| [29:43] | Just give up and say good-bye? | 就放弃和道别吗 | 
| [29:47] | Don’t fight what can’t be fought. | 不要抗争不可抗争之事 | 
| [29:50] | It’s a waste of energy. | 那是浪费精力 | 
| [29:54] | Man, that ocean looks great. | 伙计 海洋看上去不错 | 
| [29:59] | Hey, hold on, man. You-you don’t want to stay a little longer? | 慢着 老兄 你不再多待一会吗 | 
| [30:02] | Nah. | 不了 | 
| [30:04] | I gotta get back. | 我得回去了 | 
| [30:07] | Brian, don’t go. | 布莱恩别走 | 
| [30:10] | Brian. | 布莱恩 | 
| [30:12] | Brian! Brian, wait. | 布莱恩 布莱恩等等 | 
| [30:25] | Teniente Primero Vargas, | 瓦格斯中尉 | 
| [30:28] | allow me to introduce… | 请让我来介绍… | 
| [30:29] | The observers. | 观察员们 | 
| [30:33] | Brief us on your operation plan? | 介绍一下你们的行动计划 | 
| [30:35] | My men will approach the front and side of the target | 我的人会从正面和侧翼接近目标 | 
| [30:37] | through the courtyard, blow the door with a time fuse. | 穿过庭院 用定时引爆院门 | 
| [30:41] | We estimate five people inside, including the hostage. | 我们估计包括人质在内 里面有五个人 | 
| [30:45] | All right, look. You know what? I can get our breaching kit | 好吧听着 我可以在几小时之内 | 
| [30:47] | down here in a couple hours. | 搞来我们的爆破设备 | 
| [30:49] | Shock tube’s gonna give you | 可以给你提供 | 
| [30:50] | an instantaneous command detonation. | 瞬时指令起爆的激波管 | 
| [30:52] | In a breach, it’s a lot safer than a time fuse. | 在爆破中要比定时引信要安全得多 | 
| [30:55] | No, thank you. | 不用 谢谢你 | 
| [30:58] | I’m concerned about the perimeter. | 我担心爆破范围 | 
| [30:59] | You’re concerned. I’m not concerned. | 你担心我不担心 | 
| [31:01] | – May I suggest a sniper overwatch position? – Enough. | -我能否建议有狙击手掩护 -够啦 | 
| [31:04] | This is not your operation. | 这不是你们的行动 | 
| [31:05] | But it’s our citizen that these people are holding. | 但那些人挟持的是我们的公民 | 
| [31:10] | And you will be more than welcome to escort her back home | 等我们的行动结束了 | 
| [31:12] | once our mission has been completed. | 欢迎你护送她回家 | 
| [31:17] | This guy’s gonna get people killed. | 这些人要搞死人了 | 
| [31:26] | You are a pain in my ass, Prisoner One-Four. | 你真是个讨厌鬼 14号俘虏 | 
| [31:30] | Every word out of your mouth is a lie. | 你没有一句实话 | 
| [31:32] | You’ve just been trying to delay the inevitable, | 你不过是在拖延时间 | 
| [31:34] | when you will break. | 你反正会屈服的 | 
| [31:36] | Well, that moment has arrived. | 好吧 那一刻已经到了 | 
| [31:40] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 | 
| [31:41] | I told you, we just got lost. | 我告诉你了 我们迷路了 | 
| [31:43] | I’m no good with maps and things. | 我不是很会看地图之类的 | 
| [31:46] | It’s a good thing I got something special | 还好我为你这种 | 
| [31:48] | for cocky bastards like you. | 自大的混蛋有特别准备 | 
| [31:50] | Now. | 现在 | 
| [32:09] | My soldiers’ body cams– they’ll give us real-time view. | 我士兵的随身摄像头会让我们看实时情况 | 
| [32:52] | No! No! | 不不 | 
| [32:55] | They’re taking her! | 他们在带她走 | 
| [32:56] | Jason! | 杰森 | 
| [32:58] | I’m on it. | 交给我 | 
| [33:26] | Mr. Ambassador. Mark Buckman. | 大使先生 我是马克·巴克曼 | 
| [33:28] | Sir, we have a… | 长官 我们… | 
| [33:30] | we have a little situation and… | 我们出了点状况… | 
| [33:33] | Mr. Ambassador, my name is Amanda Ellis. | 大使先生 我是阿曼达·艾利斯 | 
| [33:35] | I’m with… | 我和… | 
| [33:38] | Yes, sir, that’s right. | 是的 长官 没错 | 
| [33:40] | Yes, sir, we believe they’re headed | 是的 长官 我们相信 | 
| [33:41] | for a private airfield outside Nueva Esperanza. | 他们去了新希望外边的私人机场 | 
| [33:44] | It’s the only good airstrip within a hundred miles. | 那里有160公里内唯一能用的飞机跑道 | 
| [33:46] | Hezbollah uses it for a lot of their travel | 真主党多次用它往返 | 
| [33:48] | between here and Venezuela. | 这里和委内瑞拉 | 
| [33:49] | We have one Dev Group operator in-country and en route. | 境内有我们的一名特种作战员正跟过去 | 
| [33:52] | The rest of his assault team is standing by, | 他的其他突击队员在待命 | 
| [33:54] | waiting for your green light. | 等待您的批准 | 
| [33:56] | S… Sir, we did give them a chance to try it themselves, | 长官 我们给他们机会试了 | 
| [33:59] | and it’s been a disaster. | 结果很不幸 | 
| [34:01] | Three of their soldiers dead, five wounded, | 他们有三名死兵死了 五名受伤 | 
| [34:03] | an American operative placed in further danger. | 一名美国特工陷入更大的危险 | 
| [34:06] | All of which… | 但这… | 
| [34:08] | All of which pales by comparison | 但这跟我们即将面对的灾难 | 
| [34:10] | to the disaster we’ll be facing soon as Hezbollah can get | 相比不算什么 真主党会在黎巴嫩 | 
| [34:12] | Agent Cole in front of their webcams in Lebanon. | 把科尔特工带到网络摄像头前 | 
| [34:19] | Excellent. | 非常好 | 
| [34:22] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 长官 | 
| [34:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [34:24] | We’ll try. | 我们会尝试 | 
| [34:39] | Bravo 3 in position. | B3就位 | 
| [34:44] | Bravo 4 in position. | B4就位 | 
| [34:49] | Light ’em up, boys. | 开火 兄弟们 | 
| [35:02] | Take ’em. | 干掉他们 | 
| [35:32] | Jane Cole. Jane Cole. U.S. Military. | 简·科尔 简·科尔 我是美国军人 | 
| [35:34] | It’s okay. I’m here to take you home. | 没事了 我来带你回家 | 
| [35:36] | Let’s go. Come on. | 我们走吧 来 | 
| [35:37] | I’m here to take you home. Come on. I got you. | 我来带你回家 来 我扛着你 | 
| [35:50] | After they broke my cover, I told them who I was, | 他们识破我的身份后 我告诉他们我是谁 | 
| [35:53] | but they killed my guys anyway. | 他们还是把我的人杀了 | 
| [35:56] | You did everything you could. | 你已经尽力了 | 
| [35:58] | Wrong place, wrong time. | 错在时间和地点上 | 
| [36:01] | Hey, I wouldn’t put away my kit just yet, | 如果我是你 | 
| [36:02] | if I were you. | 我不会收起装备 | 
| [36:03] | You’re gonna need your assault gear once we land. | 我们一落地你就要用到突击装备 | 
| [36:05] | Why? We going on another mission? | 为什么 我们还要执行别的任务吗 | 
| [36:08] | I just got the word. | 我刚接到命令 | 
| [36:09] | Good news is, I can promise you you’ll be greeted as liberators. | 好消息是 我保证你会被当成解放者迎接 | 
| [36:39] | Follow me, boy. Try and keep up. | 跟着我 孩子 努力跟上 | 
| [36:42] | You go on without me, Pop. Go on. | 你别管我 爸爸 去吧 | 
| [36:45] | You can’t stay here, son. You’re gonna drown. | 你不能留在这 儿子 你会溺水的 | 
| [36:47] | No, I won’t. Go on, get out of here. | 我不会的 你走吧 离开这里 | 
| [36:49] | Yes, you will, son. Yes, you will. | 会 你会的 儿子 你会的 | 
| [37:14] | Some things you just can’t fight. | 有些事你抗争不了 | 
| [37:16] | Give up and say good-bye. | 放弃和道别吧 | 
| [38:52] | Gentlemen, | 先生们 | 
| [38:54] | this camp has been liberated. | 这个营地已经被解放 | 
| [38:56] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 | 
| [39:35] | Oh, hey, baby. You’re back. | 宝贝 你回来了 | 
| [39:44] | Let me help you with all this. | 让我帮你处理这一切 | 
| [39:46] | No, let’s just go to bed. | 不 我们去睡吧 | 
| [39:48] | No, Naima, I’m serious. | 不 奈玛 我是认真的 | 
| [39:50] | I mean it. | 我说真的 | 
| [39:52] | Whatever’s going on, we’ll get through it. | 不管发生什么事 我们会挺过来 | 
| [39:53] | We always do. | 一向如此 | 
| [39:57] | You shouldn’t have to worry about all this. | 你不该担心这一切 | 
| [40:01] | It’s okay. | 没事的 | 
| [40:03] | We’re a family. | 我们是一家人 | 
| [40:07] | We’re in this together. | 我们一起面对 | 
| [40:12] | So tell me what’s going on. | 告诉我怎么回事 | 
| [40:20] | It’s not good. | 这不好 | 
| [40:22] | Really not good. | 真的不好 | 
| [40:23] | Show me. | 给我看看 | 
| [40:38] | Got enough for the both of us. | 够我们两个吃了 | 
| [40:39] | No, you really shouldn’t have. | 不 你真不该这样 | 
| [40:40] | Yeah, I should’ve, because, you know what, you work these hours. | 我该这样 因为 你在加班 | 
| [40:43] | Oh. You deserve that one that you like right there. | 你应该吃你喜欢吃的 | 
| [40:45] | That’s yours. | 那是你的 | 
| [40:45] | Oh, man, it is a good thing | 天啊 幸好 | 
| [40:47] | you weren’t rolling out this much | 我们同住时 | 
| [40:48] | when we were living together, ’cause I’d weigh 300 pounds. | 你没经常出队 否则我要变三百斤了 | 
| [40:53] | I don’t suppose we could transfer this tradition | 我们也许可以把这个传统改成 | 
| [40:57] | to that vegan place that I like. | 那家我喜欢的素食餐厅 | 
| [40:59] | Vegan? Come on. | 素食 拜托 | 
| [41:00] | Nuh-uh, never. | 绝不 | 
| [41:01] | Tradition is tradition, right? | 传统就是传统 对吧 | 
| [41:04] | And that is why we commit to that. | 所以我们会忠于它 | 
| [41:08] | Cheers. | 干杯 | 
| [41:09] | Cheers. | 干杯 | 
| [41:14] | So… | 那么 | 
| [41:17] | Any idea why, um, things are so busy lately? | 知道为什么最近这么多事吗 | 
| [41:21] | I mean, you would tell me | 如果僵尸末日来袭 | 
| [41:22] | if it was the zombie apocalypse starting, right? | 你会告诉我 对吧 | 
| [41:25] | No, you would know, ’cause you’d see | 不 你会知道的 因为你会看见 | 
| [41:26] | Sonny doing the Sound of Music dance in our backyard. | 桑尼在我们后院跳《音乐之声》舞 | 
| [41:29] | Singing out loud. | 唱得很大声 | 
| [41:33] | This thing that’s been on the news– | 新闻报道的那件事 | 
| [41:36] | woman was rescued from some terrifying-sounding people | 一名女子在南美从声音可怕的人那 | 
| [41:40] | in South America? | 被救出来 | 
| [41:44] | I don’t watch the news. | 我不看新闻 | 
| [41:45] | Jason. | 杰森 | 
| [41:48] | She got grabbed a few hours before you guys rolled out. | 你们出队前几小时她被抓了 | 
| [41:51] | And then a few hours before you’re back, | 你们回来前几小时 | 
| [41:53] | she’s safe and sound. | 她平安无事了 | 
| [41:55] | Don’t have to be Sherlock Holmes. | 不必做夏洛克·福尔摩斯 | 
| [42:05] | You know the problem being married to the guy | 你知道嫁给一个工作是拯救世界的男人 | 
| [42:06] | whose job is saving the world? | 有什么问题吗 | 
| [42:11] | Any time you want to come first… | 每次你想让自己优先 | 
| [42:16] | you’re being selfish. | 你就是自私 | 
| [42:19] | Thing is, this is the only life we have, | 问题是 我们只有这个人生 | 
| [42:21] | me and the kids. | 我和孩子们 | 
| [42:24] | We’re not gonna waste it living with a ghost. | 我们不想浪费在跟幽灵一起生活上 | 
| [42:35] | You’ve been talking to me since we were nine years old. | 我们从九岁时你就什么都和我说 | 
| [42:45] | Two men that were with her… | 跟她在一起的两名男子 | 
| [42:50] | they killed them. | 被他们杀了 | 
| [42:51] | Tortured them first. | 杀之前先被拷打 | 
| [42:54] | Her real name is Jane Cole. | 她的真名叫简·科尔 | 
| [42:56] | Worked for the Agency. | 曾替中情局工作 |