时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Nobody wants to see you | 没人比我更想 |
[00:03] | back with Alana more than I do. | 看到你和阿兰娜复合 |
[00:05] | Get your ass back home | 赶紧回家去 |
[00:06] | instead of lounging around my living room all day. | 别整天在我家客厅晃悠 |
[00:07] | This is the only life we have, | 我们只有这个人生 |
[00:08] | me and the kids. | 我和孩子们 |
[00:10] | We’re not gonna waste it living with a ghost. | 我们不想浪费在跟幽灵一起生活上 |
[00:12] | Hey, you got a problem with your accommodations? | 你对住宿有什么问题吗 |
[00:13] | Do you know how many times I’ve made a hammock on a C-130? | 你知道我睡过几次C-130运输机的吊床吗 |
[00:15] | If you are working on an operation | 如果你在一次行动中 |
[00:17] | and you are not a Tier One operator, | 不是一级作战人员 |
[00:18] | you’re a strap, so buckle up | 你就是外援 所以系好安全带 |
[00:20] | back here with the rest of us support personnel | 和其余辅助人员待在一起 |
[00:22] | and don’t make me kick your ass up and down this aircraft. | 别让我揍你一顿再把你赶下飞机 |
[00:25] | – 8:00 a.m. tomorrow. – Your team? | -明早八点 -你的队伍 |
[00:27] | Yes, my team. And bring beer. | 对 我的队伍 还有带酒来 |
[00:29] | I realize this isn’t what you signed on for. | 我明白这不是你当初想要的 |
[00:33] | This is exactly what I signed on for. | 这正是我当初想要的 |
[00:35] | You know when Sonny was at Team 4, | 你知道桑尼在4队时 |
[00:36] | he had that friend that got blown up next to him on target? | 他有个朋友在他身边被炸飞了吗 |
[00:38] | The guy ended up getting medically retired? | 那个人最后获得了医药许可退役 |
[00:40] | – Yeah, Danny something. – Danny Cooper. | -对 叫丹尼什么的 -丹尼·库珀 |
[00:42] | Hey, listen to me. | 听我说 |
[00:43] | What happened to Danny, that shouldn’t have happened. | 丹尼遇到的事 本不应该发生 |
[00:46] | But it did happen, | 但它确实发生了 |
[00:48] | and there’s nothing you could’ve done about it. | 我们对此无能为力 |
[00:50] | But what we can do is our job. | 我们只能做到尽职 |
[01:00] | Sorry about the lightning. | 抱歉遇到闪电了 |
[01:02] | Suppose someone thought | 应该有人会觉得 |
[01:03] | an escape from behind the Iron Curtain wasn’t dramatic enough. | 从铁幕里逃走还不够出奇 |
[01:06] | No Iron Curtain anymore. | 没有铁幕了 |
[01:08] | Wish somebody had told me that | 但愿有人在我 |
[01:09] | before I decided to join the CIA. | 加入中情局前就告诉我了 |
[01:12] | English, Katya. | 说英语 卡蒂亚 |
[01:14] | We are American now– we speak English. | 我们现在是美国人了 说英语 |
[01:31] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[01:47] | Man, this kid knows what he wants. | 小家伙知道想要什么 |
[01:51] | Don’t worry about me– I’m-I’m averting my eyes. | 忽略我 我遮住眼睛不看 |
[01:54] | Oh, please. You’ve been through this. Twice. | 拜托 你经历过 还是两次 |
[01:57] | Yeah. | 对 |
[01:58] | Sorry we woke you. | 抱歉吵醒你了 |
[02:00] | Figured I’d let Ray sleep. | 我不想吵醒雷 |
[02:02] | He hasn’t been doing much of that lately. | 他最近没怎么睡 |
[02:04] | Between this situation | 在家里的事 |
[02:05] | and how much you guys have been working… | 和你们的任务之间来回折腾 |
[02:07] | Right. No, no. No, you didn’t, you didn’t wake me. | 对 没事 你没有吵醒我 |
[02:10] | Trust me, I’m an early riser. | 真的 我习惯早起 |
[02:13] | Besides, you’re letting me live rent-free | 而且你们还让我免费 |
[02:15] | here on the couch. | 睡你们的沙发 |
[02:16] | Well, you can’t tell a Kurdish girl to stop playing hostess. | 可别剥夺库尔德女人做女主人的机会 |
[02:20] | If my dad were here, he’d be furious | 我爸要是在 看到我现在 |
[02:22] | I’m not offering to cook for you right now. | 没给你做饭肯定会大发雷霆 |
[02:25] | Of course the man is hungry, Heja, | 他肯定饿了 海佳 |
[02:27] | – but he’s only too polite to ask. – Ah, I am not. | -只是不好意思开口 -我没饿 |
[02:30] | Okay? And I loved your dad, I swear– he was the best. | 我很喜欢你爸爸 真的 他是最棒的 |
[02:32] | He liked you, too. | 他也喜欢你 |
[02:34] | His son-in-law on the other hand, | 而他的女婿 |
[02:36] | the Black Irish-Italian Jew | 爱尔兰意大利混血的犹太黑人 |
[02:38] | who never misses church. | 从没缺席过教堂礼拜 |
[02:44] | Ray tell you we’re breaking in a new kid today? | 雷跟你说了我们今天要训练新人吗 |
[02:46] | Yeah. Name’s, uh, | 说了 叫什么 |
[02:48] | – Clay something? – Spenser. Clay Spenser. | -克莱 -斯宾塞 克莱·斯宾塞 |
[02:50] | There, there you go. | 没错 |
[02:51] | He say anything else about him? | 他还说他什么了吗 |
[02:52] | Just that he’s the son of a frogman, | 说他是某个海豹队员的儿子 |
[02:55] | and you don’t like him ’cause he reminds you of Nate. | 说你不喜欢他 因为他让你想起了内特 |
[03:00] | I do not not like him, all right? | 我不是不喜欢他 |
[03:01] | I just like giving him a hard time. Right? | 只是喜欢考验考验他 |
[03:04] | Doesn’t remind me of Nate. | 没让我想起内特 |
[03:08] | Except when he does. | 有时候也会让你想起 |
[03:20] | Happy first day of school. | 上学第一天快乐 |
[03:23] | You want me to make breakfast? | 要我做早饭吗 |
[03:24] | No, I’m fine. | 没事 |
[03:25] | It’s the most important meal of the day, babe. | 早饭是一天最重要的一顿 宝贝 |
[03:29] | Get back to sleep, baby. I’ll call you later, okay? | 继续睡吧 晚点联系你 |
[03:30] | Clay, it’s okay. | 克莱 没事的 |
[03:31] | You know, it’s okay to be nervous, you know that? | 紧张是正常的 你懂的吧 |
[03:34] | Is that a fact? | 真的吗 |
[03:37] | Yeah. You’ve only been chasing this your entire life. | 是啊 这是你毕生的追求 |
[03:40] | You know… | 知道吗 |
[03:42] | when I was, uh, when I was on my last deployment at my old command, | 我在之前的总部最后一次驻派时 |
[03:44] | I was, uh, an assistant team leader, | 我是副队长 |
[03:46] | so I had six guys who were all below me | 我手下有六个兄弟 |
[03:48] | looking up to me to keep us alive. | 是死是活全靠我 |
[03:50] | That’s the kind of situation that’ll make you nervous. | 那种情况才会让人紧张 |
[03:53] | Today, you know, the only thing I got to worry about is just… | 我今天只需注意 |
[03:55] | keep my mouth shut, setting up my equipment cage, and… | 闭嘴 整理好我的装备笼 |
[03:59] | probably getting my balls broke | 还有因为带错啤酒 |
[04:00] | for bringing the wrong kind of beer. | 也许会被大家毒打 |
[04:01] | See you went with the Japanese stuff. | 我看到你要带日本货 |
[04:04] | Yeah. | 对 |
[04:07] | Well, they said no microbrews, so, you know, of course, and, | 他们说别带微酿啤酒 当然了 |
[04:09] | I thought about bringing something really… | 我本来想带点… |
[04:11] | real microbrew– hoppy, nasty. | 真正的微酿啤酒 有啤酒花且难喝 |
[04:14] | But then I realized if I did, they’d probably shoot me. | 但我那么干 可能会被他们毙掉 |
[04:18] | You know, it doesn’t strike you as kind of juvenile | 你不觉得新来的给大家带啤酒 |
[04:20] | the new guy has to bring beer for everyone else? It’s like… | 有点幼稚吗 就像… |
[04:22] | it’s like a fraternity initiation or something. | 就像搞兄弟会入会似的 |
[04:27] | I guess it kind of is like a fraternity initiation. | 我想有点像兄弟会入会 |
[04:30] | Right, okay. | 好吧 |
[04:34] | Just… | 就 |
[04:36] | just… be safe. | 就 注意安全吧 |
[04:38] | You know me. | 你知道我的 |
[04:45] | Bye. | 再见 |
[04:46] | Later. | 再见 |
[04:52] | Okay, so what about weapons? | 武器怎么样 |
[04:54] | Uh, yeah, I figure I’m gonna need a few, huh? | 我还需要一些 |
[04:56] | Any in particular? | 有特别要求吗 |
[04:58] | I’m sorry, I’m not really sure. | 抱歉 我不确定 |
[05:00] | Okay, this is how this works. | 是这样的 |
[05:01] | You tell me what to get for you, I get it. | 告诉我你要的 我来搞定 |
[05:06] | Just like that? | 就这样 |
[05:07] | Why not? | 不然呢 |
[05:07] | Wait, so, are-are you saying that I can just, like, | 等等 你是说我可以 |
[05:09] | put together a little Christmas list, anything I want, | 把想要的列张单子 |
[05:11] | and you’re gonna get it for me? | 然后你都给我吗 |
[05:12] | You might even say that’s part of my job. | 这是我的职责之一 |
[05:14] | Wow. You know how much crap I would’ve got at Team 3 | 我在三队的时候 想多要个手电 |
[05:17] | if I would even ask for an extra flashlight? | 都得被念叨半天 |
[05:18] | Well, let’s both thank our lucky stars that we’re not at Team 3. | 那我们都庆幸自己没在三队吧 |
[05:22] | Team room, 15. | 15分钟后会议室见 |
[05:25] | Hey, just so I can… | 那个 为了 |
[05:26] | just so I can get my head right, is this… | 想明确一下 |
[05:28] | is this gonna be some kind of rookie hazing thing, | 这会是恶搞新人吗 |
[05:30] | or did we catch a spin? | 还是大家喝晕了 |
[05:32] | Can’t we do both? | 不能同时进行吗 |
[05:34] | 15 minutes. | 15分钟 |
[05:44] | Oh, yeah. | 对了 |
[05:46] | Welcome to DEVGRU. | 欢迎来海豹六队 |
[06:00] | Oh-ho! Look who’s nice and early, huh? | 这是谁这么早来了呀 |
[06:02] | Oh. And he brings the wrong beer– the import stuff. | 而且啤酒带错了 进口货 |
[06:04] | You’re off to a good start. | 你开了个好头 |
[06:06] | On time is five minutes late, right? | 准时就是迟到五分钟 |
[06:08] | You calling us late? | 你说我们迟到了 |
[06:10] | – No, I-I was just… – Okay, okay, okay, | -不 我只是 -好了 |
[06:11] | the first time that | 新人刚来 |
[06:12] | the new guy tries to show up his new teammates, | 想给队友留个好印象 |
[06:14] | I say that’s a case of beer, right? | 我觉得带箱啤酒就行 对吧 |
[06:16] | – Case of beer. – Case of beer. | -带箱啤酒 -带箱啤酒 |
[06:16] | – Case of beer. – Oh, God. | -带箱啤酒 -天呐 |
[06:18] | Where you going? Get back. Back of the bus. | 你要去哪 去后面 到后排去 |
[06:20] | Back of the bus. Come on, man. | 去后排 来吧 |
[06:23] | Come on. Back of the bus, kid. | 过来 到后排 孩子 |
[06:24] | It begins. | 好戏开演 |
[06:27] | All right. Who’s Mr. Personality? | 好了 主角是谁 |
[06:30] | Dr. Dmitri Alexeivich Zimov. | 德米特里·阿里谢维奇·季莫夫博士 |
[06:33] | Until yesterday, he was one of the men | 昨天之前 他和别人一起负责 |
[06:34] | in charge of Russia’s cyberwarfare program, | 俄罗斯的网络战争项目 |
[06:37] | and the Agency’s best clandestine source on Russian efforts | 在俄方企图黑入我方关键设施时 |
[06:40] | to hack into our critical infrastructure. | 是中情局最好的秘密线人 |
[06:42] | What happened yesterday? | 昨天发生什么了 |
[06:43] | He attempted to defect to the United States. | 他想投奔到美国 |
[06:46] | You don’t say. | 真的啊 |
[06:48] | We flew him and his wife | 我们安排他和他妻子 |
[06:49] | in a four-seater out of Southern Siberia. | 坐一架四座飞机飞离南西伯利亚 |
[06:51] | They were supposed to follow the Chinese border | 他们本应沿着中国边境 |
[06:53] | all the way down into Afghanistan, | 一路飞到阿富汗 |
[06:55] | got into a lightning storm above the Pamir Mountains, | 但在帕米尔山脉遇上雷暴 |
[06:58] | dropped off radar. | 失去信号了 |
[06:59] | Satellite pass this morning found what we believe | 卫星今早扫过时发现 |
[07:02] | is the debris field, here. | 飞机残骸 在这 |
[07:05] | That’s China. | 这是中国 |
[07:07] | First time new guy says something | 新人第一次在情报会议上 |
[07:08] | – in a briefing… – Case of beer! | -发言… -带箱啤酒 |
[07:10] | Another case of beer. | 再带一箱啤酒 |
[07:11] | Good stuff. | 带好货 |
[07:12] | – Not that stuff. – Yeah. | -不是那种 -对 |
[07:13] | Mr. Spenser, | 斯宾塞先生 |
[07:14] | it’s nice to have you back with us– and yes, | 你回来了真好 是的 |
[07:17] | the crash site is on the Chinese face of the Wakhan Corridor. | 坠机点是中国一侧的瓦罕走廊 |
[07:20] | Good news is: it puts our people | 好消息是 我们的人 |
[07:22] | just ten kilometers east of the Afghan border. | 距离阿富汗边界东部仅十公里 |
[07:25] | Bad news it also puts them | 坏消息是他们 |
[07:27] | at an elevation of approximately 12,000 feet | 在一个有核武器 |
[07:29] | inside a country with a nuclear arsenal | 和人类历史上 |
[07:31] | and the largest standing army | 最大常备军国家的 |
[07:32] | in the history of the planet. | 海拔3600多米处 |
[07:34] | We’re going in to get the survivors out. | 我们要去救出生还者 |
[07:35] | – W-Wait, we’re positive there are survivors? – Satellite photos | -等等 确定有生还者吗 -卫星图像 |
[07:38] | – show movement at the crash site. – Okay, wait a second, hold on. | -在坠机点发现活动迹象 -等等 |
[07:40] | I mean, even if they walked away from a crash site like that, | 就算他们离开那样的坠机点 |
[07:43] | on that rough terrain, how are they gonna stay alive? | 地形那么复杂 他们怎么存活 |
[07:45] | What, they have training? | 他们受过训吗 |
[07:47] | Our officer and the pilot | 我们的军官和飞行员 |
[07:48] | both went through survival school. | 都受过生存培训 |
[07:50] | – What about the doc? – Doc and his wife are hikers. | -那博士呢 -博士和他妻子是远足者 |
[07:52] | They kept a vacation home at the Altai Mountains. | 他们在阿尔泰山有套度假房 |
[07:54] | God, they must want this guy an awful lot | 天呐 他们肯定特别想要这个人 |
[07:56] | for us to travel all the way to China. | 才让我们一路跑到中国去 |
[07:58] | – You can say that again. – Right? | -说得太对了 -对吧 |
[08:00] | Russians, they know he’s gone? | 俄罗斯人知道他不见了吧 |
[08:01] | Before he left, Dr. Zimov | 季莫夫博士走前 |
[08:03] | wrote a letter to his old supervisor | 给他的老上司写过封信 |
[08:04] | telling him that he’d been a CIA asset going on five years. | 说他五年来一直是中情局的线人 |
[08:07] | One way to prevent yourself getting cold feet defecting | 防止投诚后反悔的办法 |
[08:10] | is to fix it so you will be executed if you return. | 就是斩断退路 回去只有死刑 |
[08:13] | Bosses want what’s inside his head. | 老大要他的情报 |
[08:15] | Plus, they want to keep the Russians from getting him back. | 另外 他们不想让俄罗斯人把他带回去 |
[08:30] | So we get some ATVs in here? | 到那用全地形车 |
[08:32] | Oh, no, no, no. There’s no time for ground infil. | 不不不 来不及从地面潜入 |
[08:34] | – We’re gonna have to HAHO in. – We got to get to the crash site, | -我们高跳高开进入 -到达坠机点 |
[08:37] | pick up the survivors’ trail, run ’em down. | 找到幸存者的踪迹 然后追上他们 |
[08:38] | Get everybody across the border into Afghanistan | 赶在他们发现我们之前 |
[08:40] | before they know that we are even there. | 带所有人穿过边境到达阿富汗 |
[08:42] | Well, you think, we’ll be able to do all that | 你觉得在中方发现残骸前 |
[08:44] | – before the Chinese find the wreck? – Well, our chances | -我们能搞定这些吗 -如果我们 |
[08:47] | are a lot better the sooner we get on the ground. | 能越早到达出事地点 概率就越大 |
[08:48] | Yeah, shouldn’t be long till wheels up. | 应该很快就能出发了 |
[08:50] | Just heard that our Pentagon liaison | 刚得知五角大楼的联络员 |
[08:51] | has made it through gate security. | 已经进了大门了 |
[08:54] | – We’re bringing a liaison? – What? | -还要带联络员 -什么 |
[08:56] | Putting U.S. boots on the ground in China | 美国军人进入中国的领土 |
[08:58] | could go wrong in a whole lot of ways | 有很多种可能会造成 |
[08:59] | that’d likely lead to World War III. | 第三次世界大战 |
[09:01] | Reckon that the Pentagon | 我想五角大楼 |
[09:02] | would like to avoid that kind of outcome. | 不想看到这种情况 |
[09:04] | – So naive. – Okay, let me get this straight. | -太天真 -我来理一下 |
[09:06] | So, liaison’s gonna stay with TOC, comms on, | 联络员待在作战中心 保持联络 |
[09:09] | just so we don’t, what, | 以确保我们不会 |
[09:10] | inadvertently start World War III with the Chinese? | 不小心跟中方挑起第三次世界大战吗 |
[09:13] | Over comms that’ll be in and out anyway because of the mountains. | 通信信号不会太好 因为那里都是山 |
[09:16] | Hey, did you pack us the new sat antenna? | 你给我们装了新的卫星天线吗 |
[09:18] | Are you trying to hurt my feelings? | 你是故意刺激我吗 |
[09:19] | Blackburn. | 我是布莱克本 |
[09:21] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[09:22] | We’re on our way. | 我们出发 |
[09:25] | Liaison’s gonna meet us at the airfield. | 联络员跟我们在机场见 |
[09:26] | We’re good to go. | 我们可以出发了 |
[09:28] | All right, new guy owes us a case of beer | 好的 新人第一次跟我们坐飞机 |
[09:30] | first time on an aircraft with us. | 欠我们一箱啤酒 |
[09:32] | Abu Samir op doesn’t count? I mean, I boarded | 阿布·萨米尔那次任务不算吗 那次 |
[09:34] | a plane on that one, too, yeah? | 我也跟你们坐了飞机 |
[09:36] | Oh, got you, Sonny. | 驳倒你了 桑尼 |
[09:38] | We were on a C-130 on the Abu Samir op, | 阿布·萨米尔那次任务我们坐的是C130 |
[09:41] | disguised as a humanitarian mission. | 伪装成人道主义任务 |
[09:43] | So? | 所以呢 |
[09:44] | So… new guy owes a case of beer | 所以新人以后每次跟我们坐新飞机 |
[09:46] | every time he boards a new plane with us. | 就得欠我们一箱啤酒 |
[09:49] | I’ve been on a C-17 before. | 我之前也坐过C17 |
[09:51] | Not as a member of this team. | 但不是作为这个小队的成员 |
[09:52] | First time he questions | 他第一次质疑 |
[09:54] | a 3-IC, case of beer. | 第三负责人 一箱啤酒 |
[09:56] | This is this is getting a little expensive here. | 干这行看来要花不少钱啊 |
[09:58] | – How many cases do we have? – That’s a dozen, I’d say. | -要买多少箱 -十二箱左右吧 |
[10:00] | New guy owes another case of beer first time he loses count. | 新人第一次记错数再欠一箱啤酒 |
[10:02] | That’s a baker’s dozen. | 那就是十三箱了 |
[10:04] | You know what? We don’t make the rules, buddy. | 不是我们定的规矩 伙计 |
[10:06] | Just welcome to the show, little boy. | 欢迎加入我们 孩子 |
[10:17] | Hey. It’s Danny. Try me on text. | 我是丹尼 给我发短信吧 |
[10:20] | Hey, Danny. It’s Sonny Quinn again. | 丹尼 还是我 桑尼·奎恩 |
[10:25] | I-I don’t know if you got my last message. | 我不知道你有没有收到我之前的信息 |
[10:29] | I know how we all can get busy and… not call back. | 我知道大家都很忙 没空回电话 |
[10:37] | I’m just checking on you, man. Just, | 我只是想问候一下你 |
[10:40] | seeing how civilian life is for you, | 看你习不习惯平民生活 |
[10:42] | you know, ’cause… | 你懂的 因为 |
[10:44] | I guess we’re all gonna end up there anyway, ain’t that right? | 我们最后都会成为平民 对吧 |
[10:48] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[10:51] | Just call me when you can, man. | 有空打给我 |
[10:52] | Thinking about you. | 想你了 |
[11:07] | Master Chief Hayes. | 海斯总士官长 |
[11:08] | This is Pentagon liaison, Paul Marberry. | 这是五角大楼的联络员 保罗·马伯里 |
[11:10] | Marberry, okay. | 马伯里 好的 |
[11:17] | What’s up? You don’t have a problem | 怎么 这次对我挂吊床 |
[11:18] | me making a hammock this time? | 没意见了吗 |
[11:20] | Well, you’re not a strap anymore. | 你已经不是外援了 |
[11:22] | I wasn’t a strap on the Samir op, either. | 萨米尔任务我也不是外援 |
[11:24] | I’m not having this conversation with you again. | 我不想再跟你扯这事 |
[11:26] | And you know you’re gonna owe another case of beer | 你要知道 你第一次挂吊床 |
[11:28] | the first time you make yourself a hammock. | 也是要买一箱啤酒的 |
[11:30] | Maybe they’ll forget. | 或许他们会忘了 |
[11:31] | Yeah, I won’t hold my breath. | 是的 我不期待 |
[11:32] | Hey, Spense. | 斯宾塞 |
[11:33] | It’s another case of beer | 第一次挂吊床 |
[11:35] | first time in a hammock. | 要买一箱啤酒哦 |
[11:36] | Just saying. | 我就说说 |
[11:41] | You ever heard from Danny? | 你有丹尼的消息吗 |
[11:44] | – Danny Cooper? – Yeah. | -丹尼·库珀吗 -是的 |
[11:46] | You were working Team 2, | 你之前在二队工作过 |
[11:48] | he was Team 4. | 他是四队的 |
[11:49] | It seemed like you guys were pretty tight back then. | 你们之前好像关系挺好 |
[11:51] | – Yeah, no, we were for a while. – Yeah? | -是的 有过一段时间 -是吗 |
[11:53] | Till he went and tried to kiss me. | 直到有一次他想要亲我 |
[11:55] | Sly dog. He never told me that. | 狡猾的家伙 他可没跟我说过这事 |
[11:57] | Probably was a little embarrassed getting turned down. | 可能因为被拒绝了所以很没面子吧 |
[12:00] | Or on the other hand, maybe he just thought | 或者他可能觉得 |
[12:02] | it was none of your business. | 这不关你的事 |
[12:04] | You ever hear from him after he got hurt? | 他受伤后你还有他的消息吗 |
[12:06] | No. I mean, not really. | 没有 不算有吧 |
[12:07] | You know, I went and, I visited him a couple times | 他被从德国带回来后 |
[12:10] | in the hospital after they brought him back from Germany. | 我去医院看过他几次 |
[12:13] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:14] | That’s where he was when I finished Green Team, and… | 那时我刚从青队毕业 |
[12:19] | kept meaning to go and see him, but… | 一直想要去看他 可是 |
[12:25] | I mean, you know how our schedule is. | 你也知道我们工作很紧 |
[12:27] | Yeah, no. | 是的 |
[12:28] | You don’t have to tell me. | 你没必要跟我说这个 |
[12:48] | First time you jump with us, that’s a case of beer. | 第一次跟我们跳伞 一箱啤酒 |
[12:51] | Case of beer! | 一箱啤酒 |
[13:06] | 瓦罕走廊 中国西部 | |
[13:52] | Let’s see. | 看一下 |
[13:54] | All right. | 好了 |
[13:55] | So we landed here, now we’re here. | 我们降落在这 现在在这个位置 |
[13:57] | Means the wreck’s a klick and a half east. | 就是说残骸在东边1.5公里处 |
[13:59] | Just over that ridge. Well, terrain like this, | 在那座山脊那边 照这种地形 |
[14:00] | we’re lucky we get in a klick per hour. | 时速一公里就算幸运了 |
[14:02] | We got to get going. | 我们得继续前进 |
[14:03] | – Sonny, rear security. – Roger that. | -桑尼 后方警戒 -收到 |
[14:06] | Ray, take point. | 雷 打头阵 |
[14:07] | Clay boy, form on me. Let’s go. | 克莱小子 跟着我 行动 |
[14:26] | Visual on crash site, standby. | 看到坠机点了 待命 |
[14:41] | Hey, we’ve got a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[14:42] | We got another team on the ground. | 现场有其他小队 |
[14:57] | Russians. | 是俄罗斯人 |
[14:59] | You sure, boss? | 你确定吗 老大 |
[15:00] | Son of a bitch. | 混蛋 |
[15:02] | They beat us here. | 被他们抢先了 |
[15:09] | 巴格拉姆空军基地 阿富汗 | |
[15:13] | Alpha Group? You’re certain? | 阿尔法部队 你确定吗 |
[15:14] | Yeah, I’m certain. | 确定 |
[15:16] | They look like us and they move like us. | 他们的装备和行动都跟我们一样 |
[15:18] | As far as I know, | 据我所知 |
[15:19] | there’s only one Tier One Russian unit, that’s Alpha. | 只有阿尔法部队这个俄罗斯一级作战队 |
[15:21] | Yeah, me, too. | 我也知道 |
[15:22] | Uh, Lieutenant Commander. | 少校 |
[15:24] | You will remind your team that discretion | 你要提醒你的小队 |
[15:26] | is of the absolute utmost… | 最重要的是小心谨慎 |
[15:27] | Yes, sir? Apologies not necessary, sir. | 是 长官 没必要道歉 长官 |
[15:32] | Bravo 1, we’re gonna need to give them a wide berth. | B1 跟他们保持安全距离 |
[15:35] | Understood. | 明白 |
[15:37] | Alpha Group? | 阿尔法部队 |
[15:39] | It’s Russian Special Forces. | 俄罗斯特种兵 |
[15:41] | – I thought that was Spetsnaz. – It is. | -还以为是俄罗斯特种部队 -是的 |
[15:44] | Look, Spetsnaz covers a lot of different units. | 俄罗斯特种部队包括多个部队 |
[15:46] | Alpha is the best of the best. | 阿尔法是精英中的精英 |
[15:47] | It has been since the KGB hit squad days. | 从克格勃暗杀小队时代延续至今 |
[15:50] | Yes, sir, we think it’s a unit called Alpha Group. | 是 长官 我们认为是阿尔法部队 |
[15:53] | Alpha, that’s right, sir. | 阿尔法 没错 长官 |
[15:54] | It’s their equivalent of our Tier One commandos. | 他们相当于我们的一级突击队员 |
[15:57] | Yes, sir. They know not to engage. | 是 长官 他们知道不能交火 |
[16:00] | Spetsnaz covers lots of things, sir. | 俄罗斯特种部队包括多个部队 长官 |
[16:03] | Alpha’s their best of the best. | 阿尔法是精英中的精英 |
[16:04] | It’s been that way since the KGB hit squad days. | 从克格勃暗杀小队时代延续至今 |
[16:12] | As soon as they’re gone, | 只要他们一走 |
[16:14] | we’ll move in. | 我们就行动 |
[16:15] | If Alpha’s as good as they say, | 如果阿尔法有传说的那么厉害 |
[16:16] | you don’t think they might get out of sight, | 你觉得他们不会藏好 |
[16:17] | hole up somewhere and watch their backs? | 躲在某地 提防后方吗 |
[16:19] | They’re not expecting a tail. | 他们没想到有人跟着 |
[16:20] | Their main concern is the Chinese, just like ours. | 他们最担心的是中国军队 和我们一样 |
[16:23] | Russians aren’t supposed to be here, either. | 俄罗斯也不应该出现在这里 |
[16:25] | That just sounds like we’re assuming an awful lot. | 我们好像假设得太多了 |
[16:27] | Winner, winner, chicken dinner. | 大吉大利 晚上吃鸡 |
[16:28] | The young buck owes us another case of beer | 小伙子又欠我们一箱啤酒了 |
[16:31] | for questioning the tactical judgment of his tactical betters. | 因为质疑他战术前辈的战术判断 |
[16:56] | Bravo 1, this is TOC. | B1 这里是作战中心 |
[16:58] | Sitrep, any casualties? | 汇报情况 有伤亡吗 |
[17:00] | TOC, this is Bravo 1. | 作战中心 这里是B1 |
[17:02] | Got two, the pilot and the handler. | 有两人 飞行员和对接员 |
[17:03] | There’s no sign of the wife or the asset. | 没看到线人和他的妻子 |
[17:05] | Got blood back here. | 后面有血迹 |
[17:06] | There’s blood in the back. | 后面有血迹 |
[17:07] | Blood trailing from the plane. | 从飞机后面开始的血迹 |
[17:09] | Hold on, TOC. | 等等 作战中心 |
[17:09] | It’s heading northwest. | 血迹向西北去了 |
[17:11] | You figure Doc and his wife | 有可能是坠机时 |
[17:13] | got a little banged up when they hit. | 博士夫妇受伤了 |
[17:15] | – Might explain the blood in the back. – Yeah. | -也许就能解释后面的血迹 -对 |
[17:17] | The Russians, they came in from the north. | 俄罗斯人从北边来 |
[17:20] | Picked up on the trail of Doc and his wife. | 发现了博士夫妇的血迹 |
[17:23] | And they headed northwest. | 然后往西北方向走 |
[17:25] | Plane survival kit’s gone. | 飞机救生包不见了 |
[17:27] | Figure the doc took it. | 应该是博士拿走的 |
[17:28] | Looks like the Russians took the electronics, | 看来俄罗斯人把电子设备和 |
[17:30] | whatever documents they could find. | 能找到的文件都带走了 |
[17:31] | Left the luggage. | 留下了行李 |
[17:33] | We going after them? | 我们要去追他们吗 |
[17:37] | Just saying, every second we stand here, | 我们在这多留一秒 |
[17:38] | their head start’s getting bigger. | 他们就领先我们更多 |
[17:39] | Figure what– they got 20 minutes on us? | 他们大概已经先走了二十分钟吧 |
[17:42] | So? | 所以呢 |
[17:42] | Well, so, Doc and his wife have 20 hours on them. | 所以博士夫妇比他们先走了二十小时 |
[17:45] | We can catch up to them before they catch up to our people. | 我们能在他们找到我们的人之前赶上他们 |
[17:47] | – Okay. Then what? – I’m sorry? | -然后呢 -你说什么 |
[17:50] | Then what? What do we do after we catch them? | 然后呢 我们赶上他们后怎么做 |
[17:52] | Are we gonna ask the Russians really kindly | 非常友善地问俄罗斯人 |
[17:53] | if we can get the doc back? | 能否把博士交给我们吗 |
[17:54] | We can’t engage, Spenser. | 我们又不能交火 斯宾塞 |
[17:56] | What we have to do is we gotta get in front of them. | 我们只能赶在他们前面行动 |
[17:59] | How do we do that? | 这要怎么做 |
[18:01] | They don’t have a dog. | 他们没有狗 |
[18:06] | Alpha wants to find the doc and his wife, | 阿尔法要找到博士夫妇 |
[18:08] | they got no choice but to get close enough to step on ’em. | 只能离他们够近才能跟住他们 |
[18:11] | Means they gotta follow their windy-ass trail. | 就是说他们跟着他们蜿蜓曲折的踪迹 |
[18:13] | All we gotta do is get Cerberus downwind. | 而我们只要带地狱犬去下风向的地方 |
[18:15] | Means we go straight up, | 就是说我们要向前走 |
[18:17] | wait for the dog to catch a scent. | 等狗闻到他们的气味 |
[18:18] | Even with the dog, we can’t cover the whole mountain. | 即使有狗 我们也没法覆盖整座山 |
[18:20] | We don’t have to. We know where they’re going. | 不必 我们知道他们要去哪 |
[18:23] | He’s got a compass from the survival kit. | 他从救生包里拿到了指南针 |
[18:24] | The guy’s not gonna know where he is. | 他不知道自己在哪 |
[18:25] | He’s gonna head west, towards Afghanistan. | 他要向西走 去阿富汗 |
[18:27] | And the only way through is the Wakhjir Pass. | 而且只能走瓦赫吉尔山口 |
[18:28] | Okay, look, hey, we got to get a move on. | 听着 我们必须快点出发 |
[18:30] | We gotta get up on that ridge. Tell you what, Brock, | 得爬上那座山脊 布罗克 |
[18:32] | get Cerberus a scent, will you? | 让地狱犬闻闻 好吧 |
[18:33] | I’ll toss a thermite grenade, melt it all down. | 我去扔个燃烧手榴弹 烧毁残骸 |
[18:35] | No, no, no, no, we can’t do that. | 不 不 那可不行 |
[18:36] | We’re not gonna leave any kind of evidence here. | 我们不能在这留下任何线索 |
[18:38] | It’s best that the Chinese find the wreckage the way it is. | 最好让中国人找到残骸原封不动的样子 |
[18:41] | Yeah, go find it. | 好 去找吧 |
[18:43] | – Go find it. – Okay, let’s go. | -去找吧 -好 我们走 |
[18:46] | Go get ’em, go get ’em. | 找到他们 找到他们 |
[19:18] | He’s got it. | 找到了 |
[19:33] | Dmitri, Katya. | 德米特里 卡蒂亚 |
[19:41] | Dmitri. | 德米特里 |
[19:44] | I have a gun. | 我手里有枪 |
[19:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:47] | And you can hold onto that if you feel more comfortable. | 如果能让你更安心 那就拿着吧 |
[19:49] | Listen, we’re Americans. | 听着 我们是美国人 |
[19:50] | We’re… we’re here to bring you out. | 是过来带你出去的 |
[19:53] | How do I know you’re not lying? | 我怎么知道你没有说谎 |
[19:55] | About which part? | 你是指什么谎 |
[19:56] | If you are Russian, you might say you are American | 俄罗斯人也会谎称自己是美国人 |
[19:58] | so you can get close to take me alive. | 以便靠近我 然后生擒我 |
[20:01] | Listen up, Drago. | 听着 混蛋 |
[20:03] | I got a thermite grenade | 我这里有燃烧手榴弹 |
[20:04] | that burns at 4,000 degrees | 燃烧起来有2200摄氏度 |
[20:06] | and will melt your body like a candlestick. | 能把你像蜡烛一样给熔了 |
[20:09] | So you keep acting like a jerk, | 所以你要再这么混蛋 |
[20:11] | and I’m fixin’ to throw one your way. | 我就准备朝你扔一枚 |
[20:12] | Listen, Dr. Zimov, we don’t have a lot of time. | 季莫夫博士 我们没多少时间 |
[20:14] | There are Russian special forces on the ground. | 俄罗斯的特种兵也在附近 |
[20:16] | Last time we saw them, they were leaving the plane, tracking you. | 我们刚看到他们离开飞机来追你们 |
[20:22] | From what we saw at the crash site, | 根据我们在坠机点看到的 |
[20:25] | it looks like one of you might be injured. | 你们当中好像有人受伤了 |
[20:27] | We got a medic out here and some first-aid supplies, | 我们这有医务人员和一些急救用品 |
[20:30] | so the sooner you let us in there, | 所以你早点让我们进去 |
[20:31] | the sooner we can get to work on you, | 我们就能早点帮到你们 |
[20:32] | or get you to a surgical hospital in Kandahar | 如有需要 我们还能带你们去 |
[20:35] | if your condition requires. | 坎大哈的外科医院 |
[20:48] | Come on out. | 出来吧 |
[20:52] | Which one of you is medic? | 你们谁是医务人员 |
[20:55] | I’m a medic, right here. | 我是医务人员 |
[20:56] | – You’re medic? – Yeah. | -你是医务人员 -对 |
[21:00] | – Help my wife, please. – All right. | -请救救我的妻子 -好 |
[21:04] | What do you say we just take that | 把你手里的东西 |
[21:05] | out of your hand right now, okay? | 交给我们吧 |
[21:08] | All right. | 好 |
[21:10] | Help my wife, please. | 请救救我妻子 |
[21:14] | Help my wife, please. | 快来救救我妻子 |
[21:17] | Katya… | 卡蒂亚 |
[21:19] | All right. Okay. | 没事了 |
[21:24] | You speak any English? | 你会说英语吗 |
[21:25] | You speak any English? | 你会说英语吗 |
[21:27] | You allergic to any medications? | 你有对什么药品过敏吗 |
[21:30] | Doc, is she allergic to morphine? | 博士 她对吗啡过敏吗 |
[21:32] | – No, I don’t think so. – Morphine. | -应该不过敏 -吗啡 |
[21:40] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:41] | All right, just rest. You’re gonna be all right. | 好了 放松 你会没事的 |
[21:45] | Should never have brought her here. | 我真不该带她来这儿 |
[21:47] | Should never have gotten involved with you people. | 不该跟你们牵扯 |
[21:49] | Yeah, well, you know what, you did. | 对 但事已至此 |
[21:52] | Give us some space, so we can work– do you understand? | 让一让 我们好救她 懂吗 |
[21:54] | All right? The sooner we get her stabilized, | 好吧 我们早点稳住她 |
[21:56] | the sooner we can move you. | 就能早点带你们离开 |
[21:57] | – Okay. – Staple gun. | -懂 -钉枪 |
[21:59] | Staple. | 钉针 |
[22:05] | Bravo 1, be advised, eyes are on the border. | B1 注意 边境有情况 |
[22:08] | Shows Chinese infantry moving in | 显示有中国步兵正在 |
[22:09] | to block off the Wakhjir Pass. | 封锁瓦赫吉尔山口 |
[22:11] | Estimated to be at least battalion strength. 700 men. | 估计至少有一个营 七百人 |
[22:15] | You got to be kidding me. 700– geez. 700? | 你不是逗我吧 老天 七百人吗 |
[22:18] | Give or take. | 差不多 |
[22:20] | Are you telling me they found the plane? | 你是说他们已经找到飞机了 |
[22:21] | No, not yet. | 还没有 |
[22:22] | So far, all they know is the general location where it went down. | 目前他们只知道飞机坠落的大概位置 |
[22:25] | They’re bringing in the infantry to block off the area | 他们派步兵在他们搜索的同时 |
[22:27] | while they search. | 封锁那片区域 |
[22:29] | Bottom line, with the pass blocked, | 重要的是 如果山口被封了 |
[22:30] | you’re gonna have to find an alternate exfil route. | 你们必须找出一条备用撤离路线 |
[22:32] | Copy that. We’ll take the goat trails out. | 收到 我们会从小路撤离 |
[22:34] | Copy, Bravo 1. How soon till you’re ready to travel? | 收到 B1 你们多久才能出发 |
[22:36] | Ten minutes. | 十分钟 |
[22:37] | Be advised, you got about an hour left till sunrise. | 请注意 一小时后天就亮了 |
[22:40] | Copy that. We’re on the move. | 收到 我们准备出发了 |
[22:41] | It’s gonna be a pain in the ass | 抬着担架 |
[22:42] | carrying that litter up and over. | 肯定会无比糟心 |
[22:44] | Thread the needle through some goat trail, | 走小路完成艰难的任务 |
[22:45] | what, two meters wide? | 有两米宽吗 |
[22:46] | Don’t have a choice, Ray. | 我们没得选 雷 |
[22:48] | Where’s the doc? | 博士去哪了 |
[22:49] | What do you mean, where’s the doc? | 什么意思 博士人呢 |
[22:50] | Anybody got eyes on the doc? | 有谁看到博士了吗 |
[22:51] | Anybody got eyes on the doc? | 有谁看到博士了吗 |
[22:54] | Negative. We thought he was with you. Over. | 没有 我们以为他跟你们一起 完毕 |
[23:05] | All right, look, I told the doc that Alpha was on his trail, | 我跟他说了阿尔法在搜捕他 |
[23:07] | so what he’s probably gonna do is backtrack, turn himself in. | 所以他很可能会回去自首 |
[23:10] | They take him home to get interrogated and executed, | 他们就带他回去 盘问他 处死他 |
[23:12] | she gets to live happily ever after. | 而她从此就快乐地活着 |
[23:14] | I’ll go get him. | 我去找他 |
[23:15] | What do you mean you’ll go? Alone? | 你去是什么意思 一个人吗 |
[23:16] | Uh, got my girlfriend, here. | 不是 我有女朋友陪我 |
[23:18] | Uh-uh. I’ve seen you climb hills, | 不行 我见过你爬山 |
[23:19] | and that’s a disaster. You’re not going anywhere. | 简直惨不忍睹 你哪儿都不准去 |
[23:21] | I’ll take the kid, I’ll take Spenser. | 我会带斯宾塞小子去 |
[23:22] | Don’t mess this up. | 别搞砸了 |
[23:23] | – Wait, hold on. – Listen, get her on the litter | -等等 -听着 把她放担架上 |
[23:24] | and have her ready to go when we come back. | 等我们回来时保证她能走 |
[23:26] | – Jace. – What? We got to get these people | -老杰 -怎么 我们得在日出前 |
[23:27] | across the border before sunrise, okay? | 把这些人带过边境 |
[23:29] | We need the fast movers. Me and him, we’re the fast movers. | 需要行动快的人 我们俩动作快 |
[23:31] | Okay, first of all, kiss my ass. | 好吧 第一 去你的吧 |
[23:32] | Second of all, sunrise is in what, 30 minutes? | 第二 日出还有多久 三十分钟 |
[23:35] | Carl Lewis couldn’t get us across that border by then. | 连短跑冠军刘易斯也不能带我们穿过边境 |
[23:37] | We’ll cross that bridge when we get to it. Let’s go. | 船到桥头自然直 走吧 |
[23:39] | Are you up for a little exercise? | 准备好操练了吗 |
[23:41] | Missed my spin class this morning. | 错过了今早的动感单车课 |
[23:42] | All right, let’s do this. | 好 我们走吧 |
[23:56] | Come on, let’s go. | 快 我们走 |
[23:57] | Get your scope up. What do you see? | 用瞄准镜看看周围有什么 |
[24:07] | No sign of the doc. | 没有博士的踪影 |
[24:10] | Good news is no sign of Alpha, either. | 好事是也没有阿尔法的踪影 |
[24:11] | I don’t know if that is good news. | 不知道是否是好事 |
[24:14] | We don’t see ’em, we don’t know where they are, right? | 看不见他们 就不知道他们在哪里 |
[24:26] | What did she ever do but respect my work? | 她除了尊重我的工作没做别的 |
[24:27] | Doc. Doc? | 博士 博士 |
[24:29] | Nothing. Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[24:31] | Come on, Doc, let’s go. | 快来 博士 我们走 |
[24:31] | All she did was respect my work, that’s all. | 她只是尊重我的工作 就是这样 |
[24:35] | – She doesn’t deserve this. – No one does. Okay, look. | -她不该受这罪 -没人应该受罪 |
[24:37] | We’re running out of time here. | 我们要没有时间了 |
[24:38] | We got to get you out of here. Let’s go, Doc. | 我们得把你带出去 走吧博士 |
[24:40] | Come on. Bravo 1, this is Bravo 2. | 快来 B1 我是B2 |
[24:41] | Watch him. All right? | 看住他 |
[24:43] | Bravo 2, this is Bravo 1. | B2 我是B1 |
[24:44] | We got the doc. | 我们找到了博士 |
[24:45] | Glad to hear it. | 太好了 |
[24:47] | Okay, sun’s up. We’re not gonna make the border. | 太阳出来了 我们过不了边境 |
[24:49] | Yeah, it’s a good thing I’m sitting down. | 还好我坐下了 |
[24:51] | It’s too risky to move in daylight, | 白天行动太危险了 |
[24:52] | so we’re gonna hunker down. | 我们得隐蔽起来 |
[24:54] | And the Chinese agree. | 中国人也这么想 |
[24:57] | Yeah, they do. | 是啊 |
[25:00] | Figure we’ll rendezvous back here after sundown, | 我们只有日落后再汇合 |
[25:02] | form up, head for the border all together? | 整队向边境出发吧 |
[25:04] | Sounds like a plan. 1, out. | 可行 B1退出 |
[25:06] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[25:08] | – What about Alpha? – What about Alpha? | -阿尔法怎么办 -阿尔法怎么办 |
[25:10] | What do you think they’re gonna do? | 你觉得他们会怎么办 |
[25:12] | They’re gonna hunker down just like us. | 他们也会隐蔽下来 |
[25:14] | They don’t want to get caught. | 他们不想被抓住 |
[25:15] | Right? That is if they’re in country. | 如果他们在境内就会那样 |
[25:18] | You think they lit out? | 你觉得他们出去了吗 |
[25:20] | I don’t know, what do you think? | 我不知道 你说呢 |
[25:21] | No. | 没有 |
[25:22] | Okay, tell you what. Why don’t you go set up watch position. | 要不这样 你来放哨 |
[25:24] | I got the doc. | 我负责博士 |
[25:28] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[25:30] | Come on, get up. We got to go. | 快起来 我们要走了 |
[25:33] | What do you mean they’re staying put? | 你说他们原地不动是什么意思 |
[25:35] | Until when? | 到什么时候 |
[25:36] | Until the sun goes back down. | 直到太阳落山 |
[25:39] | – Because? – Cause the Chinese infantry | -原因呢 -因为中国步兵 |
[25:41] | doesn’t have night vision. | 没有夜视镜 |
[25:42] | Soon as those surveillance birds spot that plane, | 一旦侦察机发现了飞机 |
[25:44] | most of the 700 troops | 中国派向 |
[25:45] | that the Chinese are moving up to Wakhjir Pass | 瓦赫吉尔山口的七百名步兵 |
[25:47] | are gonna start climbing up towards it. | 多数都会朝飞机前进 |
[25:50] | That’s if they’re not moving there already! | 不知道他们是不是正在赶去 |
[25:51] | Now what happens if they come across our team | 要是他们在日落前 |
[25:53] | before the sun goes down? | 就遇到我们的队伍了呢 |
[25:58] | I trust my men’s ability to avoid detection. | 我信任我们的人的反侦察能力 |
[26:01] | Oh, well, that’s… | 这真是… |
[26:03] | Okay. You know what? | 好吧 要不这样 |
[26:05] | You can help me explain that to Washington. | 我来替我跟华府解释此事 |
[26:07] | Here. That’s for you. | 给 你来吧 |
[26:18] | Blackburn’s taking some heat. | 布莱克本要挨骂了 |
[26:20] | Blackburn is a mid-level officer. | 布莱克本是个中层干部 |
[26:22] | Job is to take the heat, | 他的工作就是挨骂的 |
[26:23] | and let the door kickers underneath him | 好让他下面冲锋陷阵的人 |
[26:24] | focus on the life and death. | 专注于生死之战 |
[26:26] | Figures, the new guy’s first op | 估计新人的首次行动 |
[26:28] | would turn into a daylight escape and evade. | 要变成光天化日下的东躲西藏了 |
[26:30] | Yeah, so much for easing him in. | 是啊 适应行动够艰难的 |
[26:35] | You ought to get some sleep. | 你得睡一会 |
[26:37] | I can go one day in the field without racking out. | 我出外勤时一天不睡没问题 |
[26:39] | Our mission was to come in, get out by sunrise. | 我们的任务就是进入 日出前回去 |
[26:41] | That didn’t happen. You saw that, right? | 结果不是 你见识到了吧 |
[26:44] | Sleep while you can. | 能睡就睡一会儿 |
[26:46] | Who’s gonna make sure he doesn’t rabbit again | 谁来看住这家伙 |
[26:47] | while you’re standing watch? | 不在你放哨时溜掉 |
[26:49] | Oh, don’t worry about that guy. He’s out cold. | 别担心他 他睡死过去了 |
[26:51] | He’s been so pumped up on adrenaline | 他前两天精神异常兴奋 |
[26:52] | for the past two days, he’s not going anywhere | 现在只要我们不叫醒他 |
[26:54] | till we pry his eyes open. | 他哪也去不了 |
[26:59] | So I’m hearing that you just moved in with a new girl. | 我听说你和一个新女友同居了 |
[27:03] | Wow, Master Chief Seaver’s got a big mouth. | 西弗总士官长真是大嘴巴 |
[27:05] | I mean, you can call him Adam now. | 你现在可以叫他亚当 |
[27:06] | You’re not on Green Team anymore. | 你已经不在青队了 |
[27:09] | well, that’s gonna take some getting used to. | 这还要再适应一下 |
[27:11] | He used to run with your old man back in the day, didn’t he? | 他从前跟你老爸共事过吧 |
[27:17] | We didn’t move in together. | 我和那个女孩没有同居 |
[27:20] | She kept her old place. | 她的住处还留着 |
[27:22] | She’s just staying at my house most nights. | 她只是很多时候在我这里过夜 |
[27:24] | She’s staying every night in your place, | 每天都在你那里过夜 |
[27:25] | so technically, you are living together. | 所以严格讲你们是同居了 |
[27:29] | If you want to make sure she’ll be notified | 如果你牺牲或受伤 |
[27:30] | if you get killed or jacked up, | 如果你想她接到通知 |
[27:32] | she’s got to be your legal next of kin. | 她必须成为你的法定亲人 |
[27:37] | Yeah, my whole life, I pictured how my first day | 我一直在构想加入海豹六队后 |
[27:39] | as a DEVGRU operator might go. | 第一天会是什么样 |
[27:42] | Never once did I imagine my team leader | 从来没想到我的队长 |
[27:44] | would be sitting here playing Dr. Phil. | 会在这跟我谈心 |
[27:46] | What I care about are the guys on my team. | 我很关心我的队友 |
[27:50] | And they cannot afford to be distracted. | 他们不能分心 |
[27:52] | Margin of error is zero. | 不容有任何差错 |
[27:59] | And to be honest with you, you know what? | 实话跟你说 你知道吗 |
[28:01] | Technically, this is your second day as a DEVGRU operator. | 严格来说 今天是你加入海豹六队的第二天 |
[28:06] | Another case of beer? | 再来一箱啤酒 |
[28:08] | No, that would be a bottle of tequila. | 不 是一瓶龙舌兰酒 |
[28:09] | Coming my way. Blanco. | 按我的口味 白龙舌兰 |
[28:18] | Bravo 2, this is Bravo 4. | B2 我是B4 |
[28:20] | – Go for 2. – Chinese ground control has moved off to the north. | -B2请说 -中方地面人员已向北部转移 |
[28:22] | – We’re clear. – Copy that. | -我们安全了 -收到 |
[28:24] | Them passes are getting closer together. | 他们在不断收拢 |
[28:26] | Yeah, narrowing their search area. | 是 缩小搜索范围 |
[28:30] | How many Chinese troops are… | 有多少中国军人 |
[28:32] | climbing up, heading towards us? | 在往上爬 冲我们来 |
[28:35] | Few hundred, at least. | 几百人吧 至少 |
[28:39] | How ’bout that doctor, huh? | 都怪那个博士 |
[28:42] | Had to run off, make himself feel like a hero. | 非要跑 逞什么英雄 |
[28:46] | Leave the rest of us here holding his bag. | 让我们在这替他遭罪 |
[28:49] | He just had to stay put, let himself be rescued; | 就该乖乖待着 等待救援就好 |
[28:53] | we’d be across that damn border by now. | 要不是他 我们早穿过边境了 |
[28:55] | Guy puts his wife in harm’s way. | 他害了自己的老婆 |
[28:57] | I guess he feels like he ought to be the one to get her out. | 估计他觉得该自己把她救出来 |
[29:00] | Idiot. | 蠢货 |
[29:04] | You doing okay, ma’am? | 你还好吗 女士 |
[29:05] | My husband is a hero. | 我丈夫就是个英雄 |
[29:08] | He does not need to make himself feel like one. | 他没必要去逞英雄 |
[29:13] | Okay. Well, why the hell is he running around up here | 好吧 那他怎么像个蠢货一样 |
[29:16] | like a dumbass? | 到处乱跑 |
[29:21] | Did you know what he was working on? | 你知道他在研究什么吗 |
[29:23] | He never spoke about it. | 他从不跟我说 |
[29:27] | For my protection. | 他是为了保护我 |
[29:30] | How about working for the CIA? | 那他怎么还为中情局工作 |
[29:31] | Was that for your protection, too? | 也是为了保护你吗 |
[29:35] | Dmitri is a genius. | 德米特里是个天才 |
[29:39] | And if he has to do something, | 他不论做什么 |
[29:42] | then it was the right thing to do. | 都是有道理的 是对的 |
[29:47] | That’s what you call right there blind faith. | 这就是所谓的盲从盲信 |
[29:51] | Yeah. Remind me when we get back home, | 是 我们回去后提醒我 |
[29:54] | I want to put her in touch with my wife. | 把她介绍给我老婆认识 |
[30:24] | Foo… | 喷火… |
[30:25] | Fighters. | 战机 |
[30:28] | Got you, boss. | 好的 老大 |
[30:44] | Friendlies coming in. | 队友靠近中 |
[30:46] | Keep coming. | 好的 |
[31:02] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[31:04] | TOC, this is Bravo 1. | 作战中心 我是B1 |
[31:05] | Be advised, we’re heading for the border. | 请知悉 我们准备向边境进发 |
[31:08] | Copy, Bravo 1. Good luck. | 收到 B1 好运 |
[31:20] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[32:28] | What do we got? | 怎么回事 |
[32:30] | It’s coming straight from the border. | 直直从边境而来 |
[32:32] | He smelled it when the wind changed. | 风向改变时它闻到了 |
[32:33] | Could be an animal. | 可能是个动物 |
[32:36] | Enemy eye or lasers. Move. | 敌军眼线或激光 转移 |
[32:38] | Get cover. | 找掩护 |
[32:48] | Our six is clear. | 六点钟方向安全 |
[32:53] | That definitely is not an animal. | 那肯定不是动物 |
[32:56] | That’s the Russians. | 是俄罗斯人 |
[33:08] | Why didn’t they shoot? | 他们怎么不开火 |
[33:09] | They don’t know who we are. | 他们不知道我们是敌是友 |
[33:11] | They’re running dark, too. Can’t afford a mistake. | 他们也没搞清状况 不敢贸然开火 |
[33:13] | The question now becomes, | 现在的问题是 |
[33:15] | how do we get past them? | 我们要怎么越过他们 |
[33:18] | They got night vision. What about thermals? | 他们有夜视仪 但红外有吗 |
[33:20] | We got to figure they have everything we have. | 估计他们和我们的装备一样 |
[33:22] | So the real question is, how would we get past us? | 关键在于我们要怎么骗过自己的装备 |
[33:25] | Case of beer for the new guy. | 给新来的一箱啤酒 |
[33:27] | First time he said something smart. | 他总算聪明一回 |
[33:30] | Yeah, that’s worth a case of beer. | 对 这值一箱啤酒 |
[33:33] | Under no circumstances | 无论如何 |
[33:34] | am I sending any more Americans across that border. | 我都不会再派人跨越边境了 |
[33:36] | Yeah, well, news flash, | 行吧 告诉你 |
[33:37] | we already have Americans across that border. | 边境那边已经有我们的人了 |
[33:39] | Which I’m on record with the brass as arguing against. | 我告诉上头我是反对的 |
[33:41] | And congratulations for that, | 恭喜你有先见之明 |
[33:42] | but we are where we are. | 但现在事已至此 |
[33:44] | Where we are is I’m not gonna risk | 我也不能为了这六个人 |
[33:45] | World War III to save six men. | 冒险引发第三次世界大战 |
[33:47] | Where exactly does that leave our guys? | 那我们的人怎么办 |
[33:49] | Russians in front of them, Chinese infantry | 前有俄罗斯特种兵 后有 |
[33:51] | – climbing up behind them. – Stop. | -中国步兵 -够了 |
[33:52] | Our guys are Tier One special operators. | 我们的人是一级特别作战人员 |
[33:55] | As far as extracting themselves from their current predicament, | 至于他们该如何摆脱当前的困境 |
[33:57] | my suggestion would be that they do something… special. | 我的建议是他们做点 特别的 |
[34:01] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[34:09] | Commander, | 少校 |
[34:10] | satellite shows the Chinese squad two klicks east of Bravo Team, | 卫星图像显示中国军队在B队东边两公里 |
[34:13] | moving in their direction. | 正向他们的方向行进 |
[34:18] | Bravo 1, this is TOC. Come in. Over. | B1 这里是作战中心 收到请回答 |
[34:20] | TOC, how we looking? | 作战中心 情况如何 |
[34:21] | The good news is we got a Special Forces ODA | 好消息是有一队A类特种作战分队 |
[34:24] | driving up to meet you on the Afghan side of the border. | 正赶去阿富汗边境与你们汇合 |
[34:26] | The bad news, | 坏消息是 |
[34:26] | Chinese are two klicks to the east, | 中国军队在你们东边两公里 |
[34:28] | moving in your direction. Command said that, | 正向你们那儿行进 司令部说 |
[34:30] | until you are back across that border, you’re on your own. | 在跨越边境前 你们只能靠自己了 |
[34:34] | Listen, if there’s a silver lining, | 听我说 不幸中的万幸 |
[34:36] | it’s that the Russians don’t want to get caught | 俄罗斯军队肯定也不想 |
[34:37] | by the infantry either. | 被中国步兵抓到 |
[34:38] | Got no more business operating in China than we do. | 他们也没有正当理由在中国境内活动 |
[34:41] | So what you’re saying is we don’t have a choice. | 所以你的意思是我们别无选择 |
[34:42] | We just got to sit here with the Russians in a standoff | 只能和俄罗斯人僵持在这里 |
[34:44] | and hope that they blink first? | 祈祷他们先眨眼 |
[34:45] | Basically, yeah. | 基本上是的 |
[34:55] | Hold up. There might be another way. | 慢着 可能有其他方法 |
[34:57] | Stand by. | 候着 |
[35:01] | Everybody get their NODS up. Might take a minute or two | 大家拿掉夜视镜 眼睛可能需要 |
[35:03] | to get your eyes adjusted, but let me know when they’re up. | 一两分钟调整 等好了就告诉我 |
[35:08] | Ray, they’re running dark, we blind them. | 雷 他们在黑暗中 我们让他们看不见 |
[35:11] | Light it up. | 点燃 |
[35:12] | – Light it up. – Light it up. | -点燃 -点燃 |
[35:15] | All right, boys, the Russians are also wearing night vision, | 各位 俄罗斯人也戴了夜视镜 |
[35:17] | so we’re gonna throw all of our flashbangs | 所以当我们跑向边界时 |
[35:19] | and thermite grenades to whiteout their NVGs | 会投掷所有的闪光弹和燃烧手榴弹 |
[35:21] | and thermal sights as we make a run for the border. | 让他们的夜视镜和热成像暂时失效 |
[35:23] | Keep lighting it up, all the way across. | 跨过边界的路上一直点燃 |
[35:26] | It’ll only take their eyes a minute or two to adjust. | 他们的眼睛只需要一两分钟调整 |
[35:28] | Figure we’ve got that same minute or two | 我们得在这一两分钟 |
[35:30] | to get across the border, so we’ll have to move fast. | 跨过边界 所以我们得快速行动 |
[35:33] | 250 yards of uneven ground carrying a litter | 一分钟越过200多米崎岖的地面 |
[35:36] | in 60 seconds. | 还抬着个担架 |
[35:38] | Yeah, we got this. | 好吧 我们能行 |
[35:40] | That’s right, we got this. Let’s bone her up. | 没错 我们能行 帮她装备一下 |
[36:09] | Three, two, one, execute. | 三 二 一 执行 |
[37:16] | Wolverines! | 狼獾 |
[37:25] | Welcome to Afghanistan. | 欢迎来到阿富汗 |
[37:26] | Don’t tell me y’all never seen Red Dawn before. | 别说你们都没看过《赤色黎明》 |
[37:29] | That’s some of Swayze’s best work. | 那是斯威兹的佳作 |
[37:30] | I would’ve gone with Road House. Let’s go. | 我觉得是《威龙杀阵》 走吧 |
[38:06] | So, you’re in a standoff. | 你们正在对峙 |
[38:09] | Need the other guys to blink first. | 要对方先眨眼 |
[38:11] | Why not make ’em blink? | 为什么不逼他们眨眼 |
[38:12] | You know, it pays sometimes, being a control freak. | 当个控制狂有时会有回报 |
[38:16] | Professionally, anyways. | 职业上如此 |
[38:18] | How’d he do? | 他怎么样 |
[38:20] | How’d he do? Well, how’d he do? | 他怎么样 好吧 他怎么样 |
[38:23] | Spenser? He has got a lot to learn. | 斯宾塞 他还有很多要学的 |
[38:28] | You gonna teach him? | 你会教他吗 |
[38:29] | Am I gonna teach him? | 我会教他吗 |
[38:31] | Time’s gonna teach him. If he doesn’t pay attention, | 时间会教他 如果他自己不认真 |
[38:33] | he’s gonna get himself killed. | 会害死自己 |
[38:39] | How many cases you up to? | 总共多少箱了 |
[38:42] | Believe it’s 19. | 好像是19箱 |
[38:43] | This rate, I’m gonna be broke by Christmas. | 按这个速度 我会在圣诞节破产 |
[38:45] | Want a little advice? | 想听个小建议吗 |
[38:47] | Yeah, I could use some. | 好啊 很需要 |
[38:49] | Bring in a couple more cases tomorrow and the next day, | 明天和后天带几箱来 |
[38:52] | then buy ’em a keg. They won’t want to do the math. | 然后给他们买一桶啤酒 他们不会去算的 |
[38:54] | I bet you they’ll just call it even. | 肯定说你还清了 |
[38:57] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[38:58] | Hey, you got to keep a little money in that pocket, | 你得给自己留点钱 |
[39:01] | treat that college girl in the manner | 按人家女大学生习惯的方式 |
[39:02] | in which she’s accustomed. | 去照顾她 |
[39:03] | You know about her, huh? | 你知道我和她的事 |
[39:04] | Another part of my job. | 我的另一职责 |
[39:07] | Hey, Spense. | 斯宾塞 |
[39:09] | In case you lost count, | 省得你漏算 |
[39:12] | we’re at 19. | 到19了 |
[39:14] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[39:15] | Okay. Well, I didn’t. | 好吧 我没漏 |
[39:17] | Yeah, no more of that foreign beer, okay? | 不要再买外国啤酒了 好吗 |
[39:21] | Yeah, I got it. | 我知道了 |
[39:22] | ‘Cause there’s three things you never import, young Jedi. | 因为有三件东西绝不要外国货 年轻的绝地武士 |
[39:26] | That’s cars, beer, and top cheddar. | 就是车 啤酒和切达干酪 |
[39:28] | – Top cheddar! – Top cheddar, baby. | -切达干酪 -切达干酪 宝贝 |
[39:30] | Yay! Top cheddar! | 切达干酪 |
[39:33] | Check. | 收到 |
[39:48] | I thought ninjas were supposed to be quiet. | 我以为忍者都是静悄悄 |
[39:52] | I thought I was being quiet. | 我以为没出声音呢 |
[39:54] | So your, uh, first day lasted the better part of a week. | 所以你的第一天持续了大半周 |
[39:58] | Oh, man. This might come as a shock to you, | 天啊 这可能让你很震惊 |
[40:00] | but I don’t have a whole lot of say in that. | 但我没多少话语权 |
[40:06] | I know that. I missed you. | 我知道 我想你了 |
[40:08] | Just trying to figure out how worried I ought to be. | 只是想知道我该担心多少 |
[40:14] | So, how’d you do? | 那么 你表现如何 |
[40:18] | Honestly, I’m not sure. | 说实话 我不确定 |
[40:26] | What do you think… No, no. No, no. Hmm? | 你认为…不不不不 |
[40:28] | No, honey. No. | 不 亲爱的 不 |
[40:30] | You got to shower. | 你得去洗澡 |
[40:32] | Shower, shower. | 洗澡 洗澡 |
[40:34] | All right. | 好吧 |
[40:40] | – Come on, man. Stop playing. – No, you stop. You stop. | -拜托 老兄 别玩了 -不 你停手 |
[40:43] | Stop. Stop. Shh. Stop playing. | 停手 停手 别玩了 |
[40:45] | Stop. | 停手 |
[40:51] | – Stop. Stop. – Okay. | -停手 -好吧 |
[40:55] | Stop. Stop. Stop. Shh. | 停手 停手 |
[41:00] | I think maybe I fell asleep. | 我好像睡着了 |
[41:02] | What time is it? | 几点了 |
[41:07] | Baby’ll be up to nurse soon. | 宝宝快睡醒喝奶了 |
[41:09] | Want me to heat up some leftovers? | 用我给你热热剩菜吗 |
[41:10] | Stop it. | 别说了 |
[41:14] | Let’s put you to bed, all right? | 我带你去床上睡吧 |
[41:16] | – I was trying to wait up for you. – You coming back… | -我本来想等你回来的 -你… |
[41:17] | You coming back out? | 一会儿还出来吗 |
[41:20] | Guess not, no. | 看来不会了 |
[41:23] | – You good? – No. | -你没事吧 -不 |
[41:25] | But, you know, go get some sleep. Or not. | 去睡觉吧 或者不睡 |
[41:30] | See you in the morning, brother. | 早上见 兄弟 |
[41:32] | Bright and early. | 一大早 |