时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | – You played me. – Baby. | -你玩弄我 -宝贝 |
[00:20] | Why’d you have to ruin this? | 你为什么要毁了这一切 |
[00:22] | Heather Dupinski– | 希瑟·杜宾斯基 |
[00:22] | she connected all of us. | 她介绍我们所有人认识 |
[00:24] | There was something really special when we first started hanging. | 我们刚开始相处的时候很特别 |
[00:26] | If you had new evidence of her guilt, | 如果你有她犯罪的新证据 |
[00:29] | then you would win in a landslide. | 你就能大获全胜 |
[00:30] | You mean, recharge her for murder? | 重新指控她是凶手 |
[00:32] | You can tell me. I won’t say anything. | 你可以告诉我 我会替你保密 |
[00:34] | The night that-that Rosemary was killed, | 罗斯玛丽遇害的那天晚上 |
[00:36] | everybody’s looking for her, except for Madeline. | 大家都在找她 除了玛蒂琳 |
[00:38] | My lawyer actually thinks I’m gonna have a shot at getting out of here. | 我的律师认为我有机会从这出去 |
[00:41] | Do you really see us together out there? | 你真的以为出去之后我们能在一起吗 |
[00:45] | Yeah, I do. | 是啊 可以 |
[01:01] | No! | 不 |
[01:15] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[01:20] | Hey. You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[01:22] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[01:24] | Just got a little lonely up there. | 就是在上面有些寂寞 |
[01:26] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[01:35] | Did you call your P.O. last night? | 你昨晚给假释官打电话了吗 |
[01:38] | Tell her you were gonna spend the night here? | 告诉她你要在这过夜 |
[01:41] | – Not yet. – Wren. | -还没有 -蕾恩 |
[01:42] | Chill. I will, I promise. | 放松 我会打的 我保证 |
[01:44] | I don’t want you getting your parole revoked. | 我不希望你的假释被取消 |
[01:46] | There’s no way I’m going back there. | 我绝不会回去 |
[01:49] | I enjoyed last night way too much. | 因为昨晚实在太享受了 |
[01:54] | It was nice finally getting to take our time, right? | 终于可以慢慢来了 感觉真好 对吗 |
[02:02] | Oh. Crap. | 糟了 |
[02:04] | I got to get up. | 我得起床了 |
[02:07] | So do you, right? | 你也是 不是吗 |
[02:08] | Don’t you have some job interviews? | 你不是有面试吗 |
[02:10] | I’m not really interested in the jobs the halfway house is offering. | 我对重返社会教习中心提供的工作不感兴趣 |
[02:13] | Wren, you have to work as a condition of your parole. | 蕾恩 工作是你假释的条件之一 |
[02:16] | I know, but I just… I don’t know. | 我知道 但是我…说不好 |
[02:19] | Why don’t you come work with me? | 不如你到我这来工作吧 |
[02:22] | Yeah, we’re looking for a new office clerk. | 我们正好在招办公室文员 |
[02:24] | No. I-I don’t want any special favors. | 不 我不想要特殊待遇 |
[02:26] | Well, I do. | 我想要 |
[02:28] | So come work at IDG. | 来昭雪律师事务所工作吧 |
[02:31] | You’ll be great. | 你会很出色 |
[02:32] | You sure you’re ready to mix those worlds? | 你确定想把这两个世界搅合在一起 |
[02:34] | Introducing your coworkers to your secret ex-con girlfriend? | 向你的同事介绍你的秘密前科犯女友 |
[02:37] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[02:39] | Really. | 真的 |
[02:40] | Yes, really. | 没错 真的 |
[02:43] | Nope. | 不行 |
[02:44] | Stop. I have to go to work. | 停下 我得去工作了 |
[02:46] | We have to go to work. | 我们得去工作了 |
[02:53] | Get up. | 起床 |
[03:01] | Well there’s something that’s gotten a lot easier. | 总算有件事简单了不少 |
[03:03] | Making coffee. | 煮咖啡 |
[03:04] | Yep, it’s just a push of a button. | 没错 只需按一下按钮 |
[03:06] | Also, we’ve got flavored creamer and Stevia. | 而且我们还有各种味道的奶精和甜菊糖 |
[03:09] | There’s snacks and pop. | 那边有小零食和汽水 |
[03:11] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[03:12] | Oh, uh, Easy Boudreau. Wren Grant. | 这是伊西·布德罗 这是蕾恩·格兰特 |
[03:13] | So you’re the lawyer who stole her away from me. | 你就是把她从我身边偷走的律师 |
[03:16] | You remember me telling you about Wren? | 还记得我跟你说过蕾恩的事吗 |
[03:18] | Uh, yeah. Your prison buddy, | 当然 你的狱中伙伴 |
[03:20] | slash protector, slash confidant. | 以及保护者 以及知己 |
[03:22] | Slash very good friend. | 以及好朋友 |
[03:29] | This must be our newest ex-con law clerk. | 这肯定是我们新来的前科犯文员 |
[03:32] | You guys have had others? | 你们还有过其他前科犯 |
[03:33] | Oh, we still do. | 现在依然有 |
[03:35] | A lot of our clients have trouble finding jobs | 我们有很多客户在无罪释放后 |
[03:37] | even though they’ve been exonerated, so they work here. | 依然找不到工作 所以他们在这工作 |
[03:40] | True story. | 真事 |
[03:41] | I’m Bodie Quick. | 我是博迪·奎克 |
[03:43] | – You want the “Quick” tour? – Sure. | -想来个奎克式快速参观吗 -行 |
[03:50] | You must be Lieutenant Commander Tate. | 你肯定是海军少校泰特 |
[03:52] | And you must be Madeline Scott. | 你一定是玛德琳·斯科特 |
[03:54] | That I am. | 真是本人 |
[03:55] | Oh, and I’d guess you’re Easy Boudreau. | 我猜你是伊西·布德罗 |
[03:57] | You’d guess right. | 猜得很准 |
[03:58] | Let’s find a place where we can talk. | 我们找个能说话的地方吧 |
[04:01] | Her name is Rachel Clarke. | 她叫瑞秋·克拉克 |
[04:03] | A seaman in the Naval Special Warfare Preparatory School. | 海军特种作战预备学校的海军士兵 |
[04:07] | She looks badass. | 她看起来很厉害 |
[04:08] | She was. Is. | 她曾是 现在也是 |
[04:12] | The prep school is the first stop | 预备学校是所有士兵 |
[04:13] | for any sailor who wants to become a SEAL. | 进入海豹突击队的第一站 |
[04:15] | And Rachel would’ve been one of the first females accepted | 瑞秋本可以成为首位被基本水下爆破训练录取 |
[04:17] | into BUD/S– uh, Navy SEAL school. | 即海豹突击队学校的首位女学生 |
[04:20] | Instead she was convicted of murder. | 然而她被判了谋杀 |
[04:22] | Four years ago she was court-martialed | 四年前她接受军事法庭审判 |
[04:24] | for murdering her naval instructor, | 并判以谋杀她的海军教官 |
[04:25] | Petty Officer Chris Moore. | 海军军士长克里斯·摩尔 |
[04:27] | Two Silver Stars, Purple Heart. | 两次获得银星勋章 一次紫心勋章 |
[04:30] | Moore was highly decorated. | 摩尔多次授勋 |
[04:31] | Beyond that, he was the base admiral’s son-in-law. | 除此之外 他是季第海军上将的女婿 |
[04:33] | I don’t need to tell you this was a huge case. | 无需我多言这是个影响重大的案子 |
[04:36] | But you’re here, so I’m guessing you think the Navy got it wrong? | 但你来了这里 我猜你觉得海军判决有误 |
[04:39] | Well, Clarke was at the top of her class. | 克拉克名列班级榜首 |
[04:41] | The embodiment of military excellence. | 完美地展现了军队精英的风法 |
[04:43] | Never disciplined once. | 从未受罚 |
[04:44] | She was the perfect candidate. | 她是绝佳的人选 |
[04:46] | – What do you think happened? – I think Clarke was railroaded. | -你觉得发生了什么 -我猜克拉克是替罪羊 |
[04:49] | The Navy isn’t too excited to have a female SEAL. | 海军并不喜欢有女性海豹突击队成员 |
[04:51] | They had an unsolved murder and they pinned it on her. | 他们手里有件悬案 就让她背了黑锅 |
[04:58] | 高中生遇害 斯科特小姐和林奇小姐当时在吵什么 | |
[05:00] | 斯科特小姐和林奇小姐当时在吵什么 所有学生均已录口供并拍照 除了斯科特小姐 罗斯玛丽的母亲需要解脱 需要再次采访 | |
[05:09] | We have a staff meeting, Mr. Bellows. | 我们在开员工会议 贝洛斯先生 |
[05:15] | If you don’t mind me asking, what is all this? | 如果你不介意我问 这些是什么 |
[05:17] | Case files from the original Scott trial. | 斯科特一案的原始档案 |
[05:19] | And why is it all here? | 怎么都在这 |
[05:21] | I have it brought up on occasion. | 我有时会拿出来看看 |
[05:24] | When the mood strikes. | 当我心情不好的时候 |
[05:25] | You see, Isabel, it always comes down to this: | 你看伊莎贝尔 到头来还是回到这个上面 |
[05:28] | no matter how we build it, without the murder weapon | 不管我们怎么准备 如果没有找到 |
[05:31] | that was used against Rosemary Lynch, | 杀死罗斯玛丽·林奇的凶器 |
[05:33] | any new case against Madeline Scott is a nonstarter. | 针对玛蒂琳·斯科特的新指控都没有可能 |
[05:38] | Where are you with Levi? | 利维那边你到什么程度了 |
[05:39] | I’ve gained his trust, | 我取得了他的信任 |
[05:41] | but I’m not sure he has anything relevant to say. | 但我不确定他是否有有价值的信息 |
[05:46] | He did mention Cathedral Cove. | 他倒是提到了教堂湾 |
[05:49] | What about it? | 教堂湾怎么了 |
[05:51] | The night of Rosemary’s murder, | 罗斯玛丽被杀的那晚 |
[05:52] | Levi said that everyone went looking for her. | 利维说所有人都去寻找她了 |
[05:55] | Everyone except for Madeline. | 所有人但不包括玛蒂琳 |
[05:56] | – Yes, and…? – And he said that Cathedral Cove | -对 然后呢 -然后他说教堂湾 |
[05:59] | was Madeline and Rosemary’s favorite place. | 是玛蒂琳和罗斯玛丽最喜欢去的地方 |
[06:01] | That they’d sit out there for hours. | 他说她们往往会一坐就是几个小时 |
[06:03] | What if, while everyone was out looking for Rosemary, | 会不会当大家都在找罗斯玛丽时 |
[06:06] | Madeline was at the cove? | 玛蒂琳在湖湾呢 |
[06:08] | Potentially disposing of the murder weapon? | 有可能在处理凶器 |
[06:11] | It’s a possibility. | 有这个可能性 |
[06:15] | You know, I’ve considered dredging Quarry Lake in the past. | 知道吗 我曾经考虑过搜索采石场湖湖底呢 |
[06:18] | It’s-it’s a massive undertaking. | 但工程太浩大了 |
[06:20] | 派对地点 30个孩子 | |
[06:20] | But if I were to limit | 但如果我把 |
[06:22] | the size of the scope to a small cove… | 搜索的范围缩小到一个小的湖湾… |
[06:52] | I’ve been prepping to be a Navy SEAL since I was ten. | 我从十岁起就在为加入海军海豹突击队做准备 |
[06:55] | I saw these heroes on TV, all of ’em brave men. | 我在电视里看到这些英雄 全都是男的 |
[06:58] | And I wanted that, too. | 我也想成为英雄 |
[07:00] | But because I was born a woman, I’ve been through more crap | 但就因为我生下来就是个女的 我经历了 |
[07:02] | than you could possibly imagine. | 不知道多少的刁难 |
[07:03] | Her reviews were stellar | 从她一成为选拔对象 |
[07:05] | since she first became a candidate. | 她的成绩就一直拔尖 |
[07:06] | Future couldn’t have been brighter. | 前途无量 |
[07:08] | They said you lost control. | 他们说你情绪失控了 |
[07:09] | You snapped and killed Moore. | 说你情绪失控 杀死了摩尔 |
[07:11] | – That’s a lie. – But you did have a fight with him | -那是说谎 -但在他被杀的当晚 |
[07:13] | the night that he was murdered. | 你的确和他有过争吵 |
[07:15] | And the case file said you were drinking. | 卷宗记载着你当晚喝酒了 |
[07:17] | I’d just finished PT | 我刚刚结束体能训练 |
[07:20] | and I was just trying to unwind. | 我只是想放松一下 |
[07:22] | And maybe I did have one too many. | 也许我是喝得稍微多了一点 |
[07:24] | But then Moore got all up in my face | 可是摩尔气急败坏对着我吼 |
[07:26] | with the whole “Girls can’t be SEALs” thing. | 说什么”女的不能当海豹突击队队员”之类的 |
[07:28] | And we argued, but that was it. | 我们吵了起来 但就是这样 |
[07:31] | The murder weapon was found | 杀人凶器于第二天早上 |
[07:32] | in your wall locker the next morning. | 出现在了你的储物柜里 |
[07:35] | The day before we had an inspection. | 前一天我们还进行了一次检查 |
[07:38] | They dug through every square inch of my locker. | 他们把我柜子仔仔细细查了一遍 |
[07:40] | And there was no gun. | 并没有枪 |
[07:41] | So, what– I got into some little pissing match with Moore at the bar, | 怎么着 我和摩尔在酒吧里吵了一架 |
[07:44] | drove drunk into town, | 醉醺醺地开车去了镇上 |
[07:46] | found someone to sell me an unlicensed firearm, | 找到个人卖给我一把没有登记过的枪 |
[07:49] | drove back to base, shot him, | 开车回基地 枪杀了他 |
[07:51] | and then after all that, what– | 干完所有这些事以后呢 怎么着 |
[07:53] | threw the weapon into my wall locker and went to sleep? | 我就把枪往我的柜子里一扔 回去睡觉了 |
[07:55] | So, obviously, you think the gun was planted. | 很明显 你觉得那把枪是被放里面陷害你的 |
[07:58] | – Hell yeah, I think it was. – Why? | -当然是这样了 -为什么呢 |
[08:00] | Because I stood out. | 因为我很扎眼 |
[08:03] | My dad was in the Army. | 我爸爸就是军人 |
[08:04] | I know all about “The club.” | 我很清楚”圈子” |
[08:06] | But if the Navy wanted you out, | 但是如果海军不想要你的话 |
[08:07] | they could’ve just made up an excuse to kick you out. | 他们可以找个什么理由把你给开了 |
[08:09] | Framing you for murder is really extreme. | 陷害你杀人太极端了吧 |
[08:12] | The admiral’s son-in-law was dead. | 上将的女婿死了 |
[08:15] | All right? They, they needed to arrest someone. | 对吧 他们必须要抓个人 |
[08:17] | So why not have it be me? | 为什么不抓我呢 |
[08:19] | There’s actually a more logical explanation. | 还可以有个更符合逻辑的解释 |
[08:21] | Which is? | 是什么 |
[08:23] | The real murderer framed you. | 真正的凶手陷害了你 |
[08:28] | On this week’s until Proven Innocent, | 本周的《直待昭雪》 |
[08:30] | we will tell the story of Rachel Clarke. | 我们会讲述瑞秋·克拉克的故事 |
[08:33] | One of the few female SEAL candidates | 她是这个国家历史上少有的女性 |
[08:35] | in the history of this country. | 海豹突击队选拔队员之一 |
[08:37] | To get as far as Rachel did, | 想要到达瑞秋的位置 |
[08:39] | she had to be sound in both body and mind. | 她必须在身体和头脑上都极为出色 |
[08:43] | But the Navy said she snapped. | 但海军说她情绪失控 |
[08:45] | That she lost it. | 她丧失了理智 |
[08:47] | How did it happen? | 这是怎么回事呢 |
[08:48] | This is a story about secrets. | 这是一个关于秘密的故事 |
[08:51] | Did Rachel have something terrible stirring inside of her? | 究竟是瑞秋内心真的起了波澜 |
[08:55] | Or is the real secret | 还是说真正的秘密在于 |
[08:57] | about why an innocent woman was cut down | 为何一个无辜女性的理想被抹杀 |
[09:00] | before she was given a chance | 而她都没有得到一个 |
[09:01] | to truly fulfill her dream in life? | 真正实现她梦想的机会 |
[09:07] | – Typical. – What? | -太典型了 -什么 |
[09:09] | I’m just reading Rachel’s psych report from after her arrest. | 我在看瑞秋被捕后的心理诊断报告了 |
[09:12] | They called her “Confrontational.” | 他们说她”充满敌意” |
[09:14] | I guess if you’re an aggressive man, | 我想如果你是一个富有侵略性的男人 |
[09:16] | you’re just a good sailor. | 你就是个好海员 |
[09:17] | But if you’re a woman, you’re crazy and prone to snap. | 可如果你是个女人 你就是个容易崩溃的疯子 |
[09:19] | The Navy is making strides. | 海军在进步 |
[09:20] | But, yeah, we still got a ways to go. | 但是 的确 我们还有很长的路 |
[09:38] | This is Moore’s house. | 这是摩尔的房子 |
[09:40] | It’s a nice neighborhood. | 这里的环境不错 |
[09:41] | That’s the Navy. Provides everything a sailor needs. | 这是海军啊 为将士提供一切所需的东西 |
[09:44] | Well, not for Moore and Clarke. | 但对摩尔和克拉克来说不是 |
[09:46] | So the report said Moore was killed in his bedroom. | 报告上说摩尔是在他的卧室被杀 |
[09:52] | What about that house? | 那栋房子呢 |
[09:54] | They have a pretty good view of Moore’s place. | 他们能很清楚地看到摩尔家 |
[09:57] | Let’s knock on a couple doors, ask some questions. | 我们去敲一两家的门 问些问题 |
[10:03] | Let me handle this. | 让我来对付吧 |
[10:05] | Is there a problem, Petty Officer? | 有什么问题吗 下士 |
[10:06] | Sir, I’m placing you under arrest for trespassing. | 长官 我要以非法闯入逮捕你 |
[10:10] | I’m an officer with JAG. | 我可是海军军法署的军官 |
[10:12] | Sir, ma’am, please turn around. | 先生 女士 请转过身 |
[10:14] | Like hell. We’re not trespassing. | 才不呢 我们没非法闯入 |
[10:16] | Ma’am, be quiet. Turn around. | 女士 闭嘴 转过身 |
[10:18] | I will not ask you again. | 我不会再说第二遍的 |
[10:19] | Relax. This is not our turf. | 配合吧 这不是我们的地盘 |
[10:25] | – Takes me back to my high school days. – Let’s go. | -让我一下回到了高中时代 -走吧 |
[10:34] | Each of you are in violation of Chapter 18 U.S. Code 1382: | 你们每个人都违反了美国法典第1382条 |
[10:38] | trespass on a military installation. | 第18款 非法闯入军事设施 |
[10:41] | You were permitted egress to speak to Defendant Rachel Clarke | 你们被允许前往监狱会见被告瑞秋·克拉克 |
[10:44] | at the prison facility and access to DSO North. | 并且被允许进入国防办公室北区 |
[10:47] | – That was all. – It was all my fault, Admiral. | -只有这些地方 -都是我的错 上将 |
[10:49] | And you will be disciplined, Commander. | 你会受到纪律处分 少校 |
[10:50] | Are you kidding me? | 你在逗我吗 |
[10:52] | We looked at a house. | 我们只看了一栋房子 |
[10:53] | This is a military facility, Ms. Scott. | 这是军事设施 斯科特女士 |
[10:55] | You don’t look at a damn thing unless I expressly say so. | 除非我明确允许 否则你什么都不能看 |
[10:57] | So, you’re telling me we’re not allowed to reinvestigate? | 所以你是说 我们不能重新调查 |
[10:59] | Because, uh, based on this report, | 因为根据这份报告 |
[11:01] | it looks like this case was barely investigated at all. | 当初此案似乎根本没怎么调查 |
[11:04] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[11:04] | Madeline. | 玛蒂琳 |
[11:05] | Ms. Scott, as the commander of this base, | 斯科特女士 我作为基地长官 |
[11:07] | I am the Convening Authority of Courts-Martial. | 和军事法庭审判长 |
[11:09] | It is my duty to review all investigations | 我的责任就是回顾调查任何案件 |
[11:12] | and to approve or disapprove of any and all convictions. | 以及支持或反对任何指控 |
[11:15] | I did that in the Clarke case. | 在克拉克一案中我切实履行了职责 |
[11:17] | Her case was open-and-shut. | 她的案情一目了然 |
[11:18] | Never liked that phrase, “Open-and-shut.” | 我向来不喜欢”一目了然”这个词 |
[11:21] | Always makes me feel like someone’s hiding something. | 总让我感觉背后暗藏阴谋 |
[11:23] | Not that anyone did that in Rachel Clarke’s case, | 瑞秋·克拉克一案中并非所有人都尽职尽责 |
[11:25] | but based on this arrest and exchange we’re currently having, | 但基于这次逮捕和我们目前掌握的信息 |
[11:28] | it seems no one is interested in us reinvestigating. | 似乎没有人希望我们重新展开调查 |
[11:30] | What are you talking about? | 你什么意思 |
[11:32] | The initial crime scene canvass is incomplete. | 最初犯罪现场调查不完整 |
[11:34] | No one spoke to the sailor who lived behind Moore. | 没人询问过住在摩尔家后面的海军官兵 |
[11:36] | That’s the first I’ve heard of this. Who is this sailor? | 我第一次听说这事 这个官兵是谁 |
[11:38] | Uh, Admiral… | 上将 |
[11:40] | you’re the victim’s father-in-law. | 你是被害人的岳父 |
[11:42] | There’s an obvious conflict of interest here. | 存在明显利益冲突 |
[11:45] | I suggest you recuse yourself and let us do our job. | 我建议你自觉避嫌 让我们来调查 |
[11:51] | Ms. Scott, Mr. Boudreau, | 斯科特女士 布德罗先生 |
[11:54] | if you follow the rules, you can investigate anything you want. | 如果你们遵守规则 就可以随意调查 |
[11:57] | But understand this: | 但请明白这点 |
[11:58] | you are only welcome here by my good graces. | 准予你们来这调查 全仰仗我宽厚仁慈 |
[12:01] | – Are we clear? – Yes, sir. | -我说清楚了吗 -是的 长官 |
[12:05] | Crystal. Sir. | 清楚了 长官 |
[12:13] | I’ve slept with two other guys since you, Bodie. | 我们分手后我和两个人睡过了 博迪 |
[12:15] | What? | 什么 |
[12:17] | Seriously? | 你认真的吗 |
[12:21] | Who? No, you know what, I don’t even want to know. | 是谁 不 你知道吗 我不想知道 |
[12:24] | Was it that guy– the-the guy from homicide? | 是那个家伙吗 杀人案里认识的那个 |
[12:26] | The guy with muscles on top of muscles? | 有层层叠叠肌肉的那家伙 |
[12:29] | I don’t think I can take that guy. | 我觉得我打不过他 |
[12:30] | It was nobody. | 没有人 |
[12:34] | But, uh…I like that you got all spun out thinking it was. | 但…我喜欢你气急败坏的样子 |
[12:40] | That is seriously cruel. | 这真是太残忍了 |
[12:42] | You know what? You’re a terrible person | 你知道吗 你太坏了 |
[12:44] | who I want to have sex with immediately. | 坏到我想立刻和你做爱 |
[12:46] | I’ve had enough of your jokes, Bodie. | 我已经听够你的玩笑了 博迪 |
[12:51] | No joking? | 要听真话吗 |
[12:54] | I’m dead serious about you. | 我对你很认真 |
[12:57] | I want to do this. I-I mean… | 我想这样 我是指 |
[12:59] | I mean you and me. | 你和我 |
[13:01] | For real. | 我们来真的 |
[13:07] | Do you even know what that means? | 你知道这意味着什么吗 |
[13:09] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[13:12] | I think. | 我觉得 |
[13:13] | Real means no games. | 来真的意味着不再是游戏 |
[13:16] | No secrets, no manipulation. | 彼此没有秘密 没有小动作 |
[13:20] | You can’t ask me for any more info. | 你不能再问我任何信息 |
[13:22] | I’m either your source, or I’m your… | 我要不就是你的线人 要不就是你的… |
[13:27] | …girlfriend. | 女朋友 |
[13:28] | But I can’t be both. | 但我不能两者皆是 |
[13:52] | All right, man. | 好了 小伙子 |
[13:54] | You got skills like my son. What’s your name–Ronaldo? | 你球技和我儿子一样棒 你叫罗纳尔多吗 |
[13:57] | My name is Cole, sir. | 我叫科尔 先生 |
[13:58] | – We’re looking for your dad. – Is he in trouble? | -我们要找你父亲 -他有麻烦了吗 |
[14:00] | No, not at all. | 不 没那回事 |
[14:01] | We just want to talk to him. Is he home? | 我们只想和他聊聊 他在家吗 |
[14:03] | He’s inside. | 在家 |
[14:05] | My wife and I had just divorced. | 那年我和妻子刚离婚 |
[14:07] | I was pulling double duty a lot that year. | 我既当爹又当妈 责任很重 |
[14:09] | It’s possible that investigators came by the house, | 有可能调查员来我家了 |
[14:12] | but I wasn’t home. | 但我不在家 |
[14:13] | But either way, I didn’t see or hear anything that night. | 但无论如何 那夜我什么都没看到或听到 |
[14:17] | Nothing at all? | 什么都没有吗 |
[14:19] | Not a thing. | 没有 |
[14:22] | They found the gun in Clarke’s locker. | 他们在克拉克的柜子里发现了枪 |
[14:24] | She snapped. | 她失控了 |
[14:25] | Couldn’t take the heat. It happens sometimes. | 她受不得气 这种事在所难免 |
[14:28] | We all know she did it. | 我们都知道是她干的 |
[14:29] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, | 现在 容我失陪了 |
[14:32] | that’s all I have to say on the matter. | 关于此事我只能说这些 |
[14:34] | Ensign Bennett said Rachel snapped, too. | 贝内特少尉也说瑞秋失控了 |
[14:36] | And he barely knew her. | 他几乎不认识她 |
[14:37] | Why does everyone keep giving us the exact same answer? | 为什么所有人给我们的回答都一模一样 |
[14:40] | You’re gonna get a lot of that. | 你还会得到很多这种回答 |
[14:41] | Nobody wants to talk because the punishment is severe. | 没人想说真话 因为后果很严重 |
[14:43] | Bye, guys. | 再见 伙伴们 |
[14:45] | Unless you’re outside the chain of command. | 除非你身处系统之外 |
[14:47] | Hey, Cole? | 科尔 |
[14:51] | Do you remember the night one of your neighbors was killed? | 你还记得你的一个邻居被杀的那晚吗 |
[14:53] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 女士 |
[14:54] | Did you see anything? | 你看到什么了吗 |
[14:58] | I-It’s all right, hon. You’re not in any trouble. | 没关系 亲爱的 你不会有麻烦的 |
[15:00] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[15:02] | You can talk to us. | 你可以告诉我们 |
[15:04] | I woke up ’cause I heard a loud bang, | 我被很大的声响惊醒 |
[15:07] | like a gunshot. | 像是枪声 |
[15:08] | So I looked out the window. | 所以我朝窗外看 |
[15:11] | I saw someone come out of the house. | 我看见有人从那栋房子里出来 |
[15:13] | What did this person look like? | 这人长什么样子 |
[15:14] | He was tall. | 他很高 |
[15:16] | “He”? | “他” |
[15:19] | Are you sure that you saw a man, not a woman? | 你确定你看见了一个男人吗 不是女人 |
[15:22] | I’m sure. I even told my dad, | 我确定 我甚至告诉了我爸 |
[15:24] | but he said I must’ve made a mistake. | 但他说我肯定看错了 |
[15:26] | What the hell are you doing? | 你们他妈的在干什么 |
[15:28] | How dare you speak to him without my permission? | 你们居然敢不经我允许和他说话 |
[15:30] | Cole, get inside. | 科尔 进去 |
[15:31] | Go get washed up for dinner. | 洗洗手 去吃晚饭 |
[15:33] | I’m sorry, sir, you need to leave. | 对不起 先生 你得离开这 |
[15:35] | Your son just told us | 你儿子刚刚告诉我们 |
[15:35] | that he saw a man leaving Moore’s house that night. | 那晚他看见一个男人离开摩尔家 |
[15:38] | No, he didn’t. | 不 他没有看见 |
[15:41] | Do not come back here. | 不要再到这儿来了 |
[15:45] | Looks like we have a witness. | 看来我们有目击者了 |
[15:53] | The prosecution argued that seaman Clarke | 控方称海军士兵克拉克 |
[15:55] | snapped and killed chief Petty Officer Moore in a fit of rage. | 情绪失控 一怒之下杀了摩尔军士长 |
[15:58] | But an eyewitness saw a man… | 但目击者看到一个男人 |
[16:02] | …leaving Moore’s house the night of the murder. | 在谋杀当晚离开摩尔家 |
[16:03] | Where was this eyewitness at Seaman Clarke’s original trial? | 克拉克士兵原审时这个目击证人在哪儿 |
[16:07] | He was told not to testify by his father. | 他父亲让他不要作证 |
[16:09] | He was eight years old at the time. | 当时他八岁 |
[16:10] | So, not exactly reliable… | 所以 不完全可靠 |
[16:12] | You can’t judge his veracity without meeting him. | 你不能不见他就判断他所说的真实与否 |
[16:15] | We’re requesting a subpoena. | 我们要求传唤他 |
[16:16] | Ms. Scott, don’t interrupt me again. | 斯科特女士 不要再打断我 |
[16:18] | That may work for you in civilian court, | 民事法庭上可能行得通 |
[16:20] | but if you do it here, | 但是如果你在这也颐指气使 |
[16:21] | you’ll find yourself on the curb. | 你会被赶出去 |
[16:25] | Apologies, Your Honor. | 抱歉 法官阁下 |
[16:26] | This court does not believe | 法庭不会相信 |
[16:27] | an eight-year-old boy’s account of the events of that night | 一个八岁男孩对那晚事件的描述 |
[16:31] | would have changed the jury’s verdict. | 会改变陪审团的裁决 |
[16:32] | How can you decide that without even hearing his testimony? | 你怎么能不听他的证词就下此决定 |
[16:35] | Ms. Scott, the murder weapon was found in Seaman Clarke’s wall locker. | 斯科特女士 凶器在克拉克士兵的储物柜里 |
[16:39] | Everyone keeps saying that as if that settles it. | 每个人都这么说 好像这样就能解决案子了 |
[16:43] | Apologies for interrupting again. | 抱歉又打断您 |
[16:46] | You are not suggesting that Seaman Clarke was framed, | 你不是在暗示克拉克士兵被陷害了 |
[16:50] | – are you? – That’s exactly what we’re arguing, Your Honor. | -是吗 -这正是我们的论点 法官阁下 |
[16:53] | Or we’d at least like the opportunity to explore that in a new trial. | 或至少希望有机会在重审中探究这一点 |
[16:57] | Ms. Scott, Mr. Boudreau, we are not inclined to set aside | 斯科特女士 布德罗先生 本庭不会 |
[17:02] | the findings of this court based on what you’ve brought us so far. | 根据你们目前呈现的证据撤销法庭的裁决 |
[17:05] | Bring us something more concrete | 给我们一些更切实的证据 |
[17:06] | beside an eight-year-old witness, | 而不只是一个八岁目击者 |
[17:08] | and we’ll consider it. | 那么我们会考虑一下 |
[17:09] | We’ll give you three days. | 我们给你们三天时间 |
[17:11] | Three days? Your Honor… | 三天 法官阁下 |
[17:12] | In that case, Your Honor, | 这样的话 法官阁下 |
[17:14] | we’d ask you to order prosecution to turn over any discovery material | 为获得重审 我们需要您下令要求公诉方 |
[17:18] | they’d be obligated to give us in the event of a new trial. | 移交所有他们应给辩方的取证结果 |
[17:20] | The discovery will be turned over forthwith. | 取证结果将立即移交 |
[17:23] | What is the difference between a warrant officer and a petty officer? | 准尉和上士有什么区别 |
[17:26] | Is it-is it, like, personality? | 是因为个性不一样吗 |
[17:29] | Guys, focus. | 大伙 集中点 |
[17:30] | We need to find an alternate suspect, | 我们需要找到另一个嫌疑人 |
[17:31] | or our client will continue to spend the rest of her days | 不然我们的当事人会继续在禁闭室 |
[17:34] | – in the brig. – Okay. | -度过她的余生 -好的 |
[17:35] | Found something. | 有发现了 |
[17:36] | So, the Navy’s theory of the case | 所以 海军关于这个案子的理论是 |
[17:38] | was that Rachel had a knockdown with Moore | 瑞秋杀死摩尔之前 |
[17:40] | – just before she killed him, right? – Correct. | -把他打倒了 是吧 -是的 |
[17:42] | So, if Moore had had a brutal fight with someone | 那么 如果摩尔在死之前 |
[17:44] | just days before he was murdered, | 和其他人大打出手 |
[17:46] | that person should also be ID’d as a suspect. | 那个人也应该被认定为嫌疑人 |
[17:48] | Yeah. Were they? | 是的 他们有吗 |
[17:50] | Naval incident report, 25 September at 2200 hours. | 海军事故报告 9月25日晚上十点 |
[17:54] | “Chief Petty Officer Moore arrested after an altercation. | “摩尔军士长在一次争吵后被捕 |
[17:56] | Treated for lacerations. Multiple sutures.” | 撕裂伤治疗 多处缝线” |
[17:59] | No charges followed. | 没有人被指控 |
[18:01] | And that incident report was not included in discovery | 在克拉克原审中尽管取证结果 |
[18:03] | at Clarke’s original trial even though it was requested. | 要求出示这份报告 但却并没有包括在内 |
[18:07] | They buried it. | 他们藏起来了 |
[18:08] | Ooh, a naval cover-up. | 海军掩盖 |
[18:10] | “I guess they just couldn’t handle the truth.” | “我猜他们接受不了真相” |
[18:13] | I’ve heard a lot of Jack Nicholson impressions in my day. | 过去我听过很多杰克·尼科尔森的模仿 |
[18:16] | That was the worst one. | 你的模仿最烂 |
[18:17] | This report may not prove that Rachel’s innocent, | 这份报告可能不能证明瑞秋的清白 |
[18:20] | but it does prove she was royally screwed over. | 但确实证明了她是被陷害的 |
[18:22] | So, we need to find out who fought Moore, | 我们需要找到是谁和摩尔打架 |
[18:24] | slap him with a subpoena, | 然后给他发传票 |
[18:25] | then we’ll have reasonable doubt. | 我们就有了合理怀疑的证据 |
[18:28] | – Except… – This file has been redacted. | -只是… -这份文件被修改过 |
[18:30] | There it is. | 就是这样 |
[18:31] | All mentions of the person who fought Moore | 所有提及到和摩尔打架的人 |
[18:33] | – have been blacked out. – Mm-hmm. | -都被涂黑了 -是啊 |
[18:35] | Okay. Bodie and I will go talk to Clarke’s instructors. | 博迪和我去和克拉克的教官谈谈 |
[18:38] | I’ll get Tate. We’ll go to court | 我去找泰特 我们去法院 |
[18:40] | and petition to get this report unredacted. | 去找这份未修改过的报告 |
[18:42] | The incident report, illegally withheld from defense, | 这份非法向辩方隐瞒的事故报告 |
[18:45] | indicates that Chief Petty Officer Moore had a brutal fight with someone | 显示摩尔军士长在遇害前一日 |
[18:48] | just days before he was murdered. | 与他人卷入了一场性质恶劣的打斗 |
[18:50] | We demand that the court grant our motion | 我们要求法院同意动议 |
[18:52] | for an unredacted copy of this report. | 给我们一份未经修改的报告 |
[18:55] | Before you proceed any further, Ms. Scott, | 在你继续之前 斯科特女士 |
[18:58] | has Commander Tate advised you that the burden of proof | 泰特少校是否告诉过你举证责任 |
[19:01] | lies with the defense? | 由被告承担吗 |
[19:02] | He has, Your Honor. | 他说过 法官阁下 |
[19:03] | Were you also aware that the trial court | 那你是否知道法院 |
[19:06] | ruled the report be suppressed and redacted | 裁决这份报告被查封和修改 |
[19:09] | and therefore is not illegally withheld? | 因此不算作非法隐瞒吗 |
[19:15] | That’s not in defense counsel’s file. | 这不在辩护律师的档案里 |
[19:16] | That’s because the matter was ex parte and sealed. | 那是因为这件事是单方面密封 |
[19:19] | Determined to have no bearing on this case. | 并被认定与此案无关 |
[19:22] | May I ask why? | 我能问问理由吗 |
[19:23] | If I told you that, counselor, it would defeat the purpose. | 如果我告诉你 律师 就违背了初衷 |
[19:26] | You do know what “Classified” means, don’t you? | 你知道”机密”的意思吧 |
[19:29] | I do. | 我知道 |
[19:32] | – Let’s go! Up the ropes! Move! – Let’s go! | -快点 上绳索 快 -动作快点 |
[19:33] | Up and over! I want ten! | 上去下来 重复十次 |
[19:36] | Knees up! | 膝盖抬起来 |
[19:38] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[19:39] | Ezekiel Boudreau, Bodie Quick. | 伊西克·布德罗 博迪·奎克 |
[19:42] | Chief David Wyatt. | 戴维·怀亚特军士长 |
[19:44] | We represent Rachel Clarke. | 我们是瑞秋·克拉克的律师 |
[19:46] | We’d like to ask you a few questions. | 我们想问你几个问题 |
[19:47] | Clarke? Thought JAG locked her up. | 克拉克 海军军法署把她关起来了 |
[19:49] | They did. We believe she was wrongly convicted. | 是的 我们认为她是冤枉的 |
[19:53] | From your cadet evaluation file, | 从你的军校学员评估文件里 |
[19:54] | it seems you believe Rachel didn’t do it, either. | 看起来你也相信瑞秋没有杀人 |
[19:57] | Nothing but the truth. | 因为这就是真相 |
[19:58] | She was a squared away sailor. Guts, determination. | 她是个时刻准备着的士兵 有胆量和决心 |
[20:01] | Solid attitude. | 意志坚定 |
[20:02] | Sounds like Arnold from Commando. | 听起来像《独闯龙潭》里的阿诺德 |
[20:04] | He was Army. And on steroids. | 他是陆军 还服用了类固醇 |
[20:06] | So, why’d you change your mind at her trial? | 那你为什么在她的审讯时改了主意 |
[20:08] | Sounds like you wanted her locked up. | 听着好像你想她被关起来似的 |
[20:10] | I did. Like I said, nothing but the truth. | 的确 我说的都是实话 |
[20:12] | She snapped, killed Moore. | 她气疯了 然后杀了摩尔 |
[20:15] | Just like that, huh? | 就这么简单吗 |
[20:18] | Martin Anderson. | 我是马丁·安德森 |
[20:19] | These are Rachel Clarke’s lawyers. | 他们是瑞秋·克拉克的律师 |
[20:22] | Chris Moore was my best friend. | 克里斯·摩尔是我最好的朋友 |
[20:25] | What Clarke did to him, | 克拉克对他做的事 |
[20:26] | she could have done to any one of us. | 有可能发生在我们任何人身上 |
[20:28] | Why’s that? | 何出此言 |
[20:29] | As instructors, we push these cadets | 作为教官 我们训练这些学员 |
[20:30] | to their breaking point. | 去突破极限 |
[20:32] | And then we push harder. | 然后我们会继续施压 |
[20:33] | Any specific reason Clarke would snap and kill Moore? | 克拉克生气到杀害摩尔有何特别原因吗 |
[20:36] | Maybe ’cause she had a crush on him. | 也许是因为她喜欢他吧 |
[20:38] | And nothing happened. | 却没有结果 |
[20:39] | He was happily married, had a kid. | 他家庭和睦 有个孩子 |
[20:42] | I think it all got to her head. | 我觉得这一切让她很生气 |
[20:45] | She could’ve dropped out, but she went psycho | 她本可以退学 没想到她发了疯 |
[20:47] | and she killed Chris instead. | 然后杀了克里斯 |
[20:48] | There is some doubt about that. | 这个我们还无法确定 |
[20:49] | Not for us. | 我们能肯定 |
[20:57] | Keep your voice down. | 小点儿声 |
[20:58] | What, did you think I wouldn’t find out? | 怎么了 你以为我发现不了吗 |
[21:00] | I have customers. | 还有顾客在呢 |
[21:01] | What’s the matter, Linda? Can’t function without a fix? | 有什么关系 琳达 没固定收入活不了吗 |
[21:04] | Hey, you got a problem, Heather? | 你有什么事吗 希瑟 |
[21:08] | Did you follow me? | 你跟踪我吗 |
[21:09] | It’s all true, isn’t it? | 都是真的 对吧 |
[21:11] | The secret clique. | 那个密友圈 |
[21:12] | I mean, why else would you be mad that… | 不然 你为何会对琳达讲的话… |
[21:14] | that Linda’s talking? | 如此生气 |
[21:16] | You know, you were pretty cute in high school, Levi. | 你高中时非常帅气 利维 |
[21:20] | Lots of us girls had crushes on you. | 我们很多女孩都很迷恋你 |
[21:23] | I mean, Linda here had a huge crush on you. | 琳达对你就情有独钟 |
[21:25] | Didn’t you, Linda? | 是不是 琳达 |
[21:26] | Shut up, Heather. | 闭嘴吧 希瑟 |
[21:27] | But things got tougher in college, huh? | 但是上了大学情况就完全不同了 |
[21:30] | You just kept coming back and hanging out | 你就只能像个屌丝似的 |
[21:32] | with all of us high schoolers like a loser. | 回来和那些高中生出去约会 |
[21:35] | How come? | 怎么搞的 |
[21:37] | Oh, yeah. | 对了 |
[21:38] | Because you were obsessed with Rosemary. | 因为你迷上了罗斯玛丽 |
[21:42] | It was so embarrassing. | 那可太尴尬了 |
[21:43] | Rosemary and I used to laugh about it. | 我和罗斯玛丽还曾经嘲笑过你 |
[21:45] | Back off. | 滚吧 |
[21:47] | You used to laugh at him, too, Linda. Remember? | 你也嘲笑过他 琳达 你忘了吗 |
[21:50] | He was just a big joke. | 他就是个大笑话 |
[21:53] | You’re pathetic. | 你太可悲了 |
[21:55] | That’s why you killed Rosemary. | 这就是你为什么杀了罗斯玛丽 |
[21:58] | Why don’t you tell him about Sparrow Ridge? | 你怎么不跟他讲讲麻雀岭的事儿 |
[22:00] | Why don’t you shut the hell up? | 你他妈能不能闭嘴 |
[22:03] | Is that what you called the clique, Heather? | 这就是你们密友圈的名字吗 希瑟 |
[22:06] | What’s Sparrow Ridge? | 什么麻雀岭 |
[22:07] | Must tie into what happened to Rosemary. | 肯定跟罗斯玛丽的事儿有关系 |
[22:10] | I mean, why else would you lie on the stand | 不然你为什么还要站在法庭上作证 |
[22:11] | and testify that my sister and I killed her? | 证明我和我姐姐杀了她 |
[22:17] | What’s Sparrow Ridge, Heather? | 麻雀岭到底是什么 希瑟 |
[22:23] | Can I help you? | 您有事吗 |
[22:24] | I’m looking for Madeline Scott. | 我找玛蒂琳·斯科特 |
[22:25] | Right this way. | 这边请 |
[22:27] | Elaine. | 伊莱恩 |
[22:28] | Hello, Madeline. Commander Tate. | 你好 玛蒂琳 泰特少校 |
[22:31] | We found what you’re looking for. | 我们找到了你想要的东西 |
[22:32] | You got us the unredacted report. | 你找到了未经剪辑的报告 |
[22:34] | The congresswoman has pull on the Armed Services Committee. | 女议员已经通知军事委员会 |
[22:37] | You might need some of that | 你看到是谁剪辑的以后 |
[22:38] | when you see who the redacted person is. | 就知道可能会用的上了 |
[22:48] | I assumed that Moore was duking it out | 我猜测摩尔当时正在 |
[22:50] | with another drunken sailor. | 和另一个醉酒士兵打架 |
[22:51] | He was. Just so happens | 没错 只不过 |
[22:53] | that drunken sailor was an admiral. | 那个醉酒士兵是个上将 |
[22:55] | Well, now we know why Dunlap was stonewalling us. | 现在我们知道为什么邓拉普总阻挠我们 |
[22:58] | So what’s next? | 下一步呢 |
[23:00] | Grill the hell out of him. | 跟他当面对质 |
[23:08] | We read the incident report about | 我们查阅报告显示 |
[23:09] | the vicious fight between you and Chief Moore | 在摩尔军士长死前一周 |
[23:11] | the week before his murder. | 你和他有过激烈争斗 |
[23:12] | That’s classified. | 那是机密 |
[23:13] | Not anymore. | 不再是了 |
[23:15] | You two went at it pretty hard. | 你们当时打的很激烈 |
[23:16] | Maybe Rachel Clarke wasn’t the one who snapped. | 也许发疯的并不是瑞秋·克拉克 |
[23:19] | – That’s it. I’ve heard enough. – Yeah, you must’ve been | -别说了 够了 -没错 你一定 |
[23:20] | really furious with him. | 对他十分生气 |
[23:21] | So, when Rachel and Moore had that fight at the bar, | 所以 当瑞秋和摩尔在酒吧打架时 |
[23:24] | you took advantage of the optics and you framed Rachel. | 你趁机出手并陷害瑞秋 |
[23:32] | We need an answer, sir. | 我们需要一个解释 长官 |
[23:34] | Or my next phone call will be to D.C. | 不然我马上打电话给特区 |
[23:49] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[23:50] | Copy of the letter I wrote to SecDef, | 我写给国防部长的信的复印件 |
[23:52] | saying how honored I was to potentially have | 向他表达我对我手下 |
[23:54] | the first female SEAL under my command. | 首位女海豹突击队员的荣幸之情 |
[23:57] | Why would I frame her? | 我为什么要陷害她 |
[23:59] | As for my fight with Chief Moore, | 至于我跟摩尔军士长的斗殴事件 |
[24:01] | it was about his relationship with my daughter. | 是因为他和我女儿间的感情 |
[24:04] | He was drinking heavily and they had just had a baby. | 他嗜酒如命 而他们刚刚才有孩子 |
[24:06] | I tried talking to him. | 我想找他谈谈 |
[24:08] | But he got belligerent, and it got ugly. | 但他挑衅起来 结果一发不可收拾 |
[24:12] | I didn’t want our private matter to go public. | 我不想让我们的私事曝光 |
[24:14] | It would have brought shame to this base and to my family. | 这会让基地和我的家人蒙羞 |
[24:17] | That’s why I had it redacted. | 于是我剪辑了报告 |
[24:18] | Sorry to hear that, Admiral. | 我十分遗憾 上将 |
[24:20] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[24:21] | But it doesn’t mean you didn’t kill him. | 但是这不能证明你没有杀他 |
[24:25] | I was a fan of Seaman Clarke. She had potential. | 我很喜欢克拉克士兵 她很有潜力 |
[24:28] | But while she was using her skills to murder my son-in-law, | 但她用自己的技能谋杀我的女婿时 |
[24:31] | I was attending a banquet with the Joint Chiefs. | 我正在参加参谋长联席会议的晚宴 |
[24:34] | It’s all on the record. | 这些都有记录 |
[24:36] | So I-I hate to disappoint you, | 我不想打击你 |
[24:38] | but I’m not your killer. | 但我不是你要找的凶手 |
[24:41] | The Pentagon confirmed the admiral’s alibi. | 五角大楼证实了上将的不在场证明 |
[24:43] | So he didn’t murder Moore. | 所以他没有杀害摩尔 |
[24:45] | Rachel, the admiral said Moore’s marriage was in trouble. | 瑞秋 上将说摩尔的婚姻遇到了麻烦 |
[24:47] | Your other instructor suggested | 你的一个教官说 |
[24:49] | there was a relationship brewing between the two of you. | 你和摩尔之间有某种关系 |
[24:51] | I wasn’t sleeping with him, if that’s what you’re asking. | 我俩没有上床 如果这就是你想问的 |
[24:54] | He was my instructor. | 他是我的教官 |
[24:55] | We’re just trying to help you. | 我们只是想帮你 |
[24:57] | If there’s anything you want to tell us, now’s the time. | 如果你有什么要交待的 抓紧时间 |
[25:05] | I sit in this cell every day | 每天我坐在监狱里 |
[25:08] | wondering how I got here. | 想着我是怎么被关进来的 |
[25:10] | Who betrayed me and why? | 谁背叛了我 为什么 |
[25:12] | And is it because I’m a woman? | 就因为我是个女人吗 |
[25:14] | And I feel so frustrated, because I’m a fighter. | 我感到很沮丧 因为我是个战士 |
[25:17] | And I can’t fight back, and I feel so… | 我却不能为自己而战 我感觉… |
[25:19] | Powerless. I get it. | 很无助 我懂你 |
[25:22] | Being in the Navy is so much harder | 作为一个在海军的女兵 |
[25:24] | for a woman than for a man. | 比一个男兵要难得多 |
[25:26] | The slightest infraction is magnified. | 一点点的违纪都会被放大 |
[25:29] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[25:33] | Moore and I were friends, but that’s all. | 我和摩尔是朋友 仅此而已 |
[25:36] | We spoke a few times | 我们聊过几次 |
[25:37] | about things he didn’t want to tell his wife, | 一些关于他不想跟他妻子讲的话 |
[25:38] | but I didn’t mention it to anybody | 但是我没跟任何人讲过 |
[25:40] | because fraternization is frowned upon. | 因为越级交友违反了规定 |
[25:42] | And by fraternization | 越级交友 |
[25:43] | – you mean…? – Any personal relationship | -意思是… -所有不同等级的官兵 |
[25:45] | between officers and enlisted, | 之间的任何个人关系 |
[25:46] | including talking, is prohibited. | 包括交流 是不被允许的 |
[25:49] | It would have destroyed my chances at becoming a SEAL. | 这会让我丢掉进入海豹突击队的机会 |
[25:52] | Why didn’t you bring this up at your original trial? | 在之前的庭审中你怎么不说 |
[25:54] | I didn’t see the point. | 我觉得没有必要 |
[25:56] | And then, after my trial was over, it was too late. | 没想到在庭审结束后 一切都晚了 |
[25:58] | But… the truth is, | 但是 事实上 |
[26:01] | Moore wasn’t exactly the most stable person. | 摩尔的情况不是很稳定 |
[26:05] | He told me he was having nightmares. | 他跟我说他会做噩梦 |
[26:09] | About what? | 关于什么 |
[26:11] | He wouldn’t say, but this one time, | 他没说 但是有一次 |
[26:14] | I found him drunk in his office, and he was really upset. | 我发现他在办公室喝醉了 萎靡不振 |
[26:16] | And he kept ranting about someone named Fahdi. | 他一直咆哮着一个叫法赫迪的名字 |
[26:19] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[26:21] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:22] | But he kept on saying that it shouldn’t have happened | 但是他一直说那件事不应该发生 |
[26:25] | and that he didn’t deserve to live. | 说他不应该活下来 |
[26:28] | After that, I just kept my distance. | 从此之后我就和他保持了距离 |
[26:34] | So Moore and Rachel did have a relationship. | 所以摩尔和瑞秋确实有某种关系 |
[26:36] | Platonic, but still more secrets. | 类似柏拉图 但是还有些不清楚 |
[26:38] | You know the question we have to ask now. | 你知道我们现在该问什么 |
[26:40] | Who the hell is Fahdi? | 法赫迪到底是谁 |
[26:43] | Margaret Atwood said, “The best way to keep a secret | 玛格丽特·阿特伍德说 “保护秘密最好的方式 |
[26:47] | is to pretend there isn’t one.” | 就是假装没有秘密” |
[26:49] | Sometimes secrets can have dire consequences. | 有时秘密会产生可怕的后果 |
[26:53] | The military, for example, | 比如在军队 |
[26:54] | uses secrets to protect the chain of command. | 秘密被用来保护指挥链 |
[26:57] | The fear is if the truth is told, | 可怕的是 真相一旦大白 |
[27:00] | everything will fall apart. | 一切都会瓦解 |
[27:02] | But what happens… | 但是如果… |
[27:04] | if you’re the weak link in that chain? | 你是那条指挥链里最脆弱的一环 |
[27:07] | Who’s there to protect you? | 谁会来保护你 |
[27:10] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[27:11] | I didn’t mean to interrupt. | 我不是故意打断你 |
[27:12] | No, it’s okay. | 没关系 |
[27:13] | You looked curious. | 你看起来很好奇 |
[27:15] | Maddie says that what you do for the firm here | 玛蒂说你在这家律所做的事情 |
[27:16] | is really important. Getting the word out. | 十分重要 畅所欲言 |
[27:19] | Telling the stories. | 讲述故事 |
[27:21] | So, what’s your story? | 你的故事是什么 |
[27:23] | Sorry, I’m not one of your sympathetic, | 对不起 我不是你该同情的人 |
[27:25] | wrongfully accused clients. | 你找错人了 |
[27:27] | I did the crime, I did the time. | 我犯了罪 也坐了牢 |
[27:29] | Which was…? | 具体罪名是… |
[27:31] | Armed robbery of a liquor store. | 持械抢劫一间卖酒店 |
[27:33] | The clerk got hurt. | 店员受伤了 |
[27:34] | I was just some young kid on a joyride, | 我当时只是个望风的小孩 |
[27:37] | and it cost me 20 years of my life. | 但却坐了二十年的牢 |
[27:39] | Ten of those years were with my best friend. | 其中有十年是跟我的好朋友一起 |
[27:42] | You guys got close. | 你们当时很亲近 |
[27:46] | How much of that story do you know? | 你有多了解这个故事 |
[27:50] | Obviously not enough. | 显然不够了解 |
[28:00] | Sorry to interrupt your trip. | 不好意思打乱你的行程 |
[28:01] | Oh, my conference finished early. | 我的会议提早结束了 |
[28:04] | And it sounded like you wanted to talk. | 听起来你需要聊聊 |
[28:08] | So, how’s the campaign going? | 竞选活动怎么样了 |
[28:10] | Good. | 不错 |
[28:11] | The numbers are healthy. | 局势一片大好 |
[28:13] | You better be careful, Gore. | 你还是要当心点 戈尔 |
[28:15] | You may actually win this thing. | 你可能真的会赢 |
[28:18] | So what can I do you for? | 我能帮你做什么 |
[28:21] | I’m finally gonna do it, Clifford. | 我还是决定这么做 克里福德 |
[28:24] | I’m gonna dredge the quarry lake. | 我要打捞采石场湖 |
[28:28] | You’re still obsessed with Madeline Scott. | 你依旧沉迷于玛蒂琳·斯科特 |
[28:31] | I’m obsessed with justice. | 我沉迷于正义 |
[28:33] | Right. | 好吧 |
[28:39] | this isn’t my office anymore, it’s yours, | 这里不再是我办公室了 现在是你的 |
[28:41] | so I’ll just say what I said to you way back then. | 所以我再对你说一次我说过的话 |
[28:43] | It’s a mistake, a boondoggle. | 这是个错误 一个骗局 |
[28:46] | It’s different– this time I know where to look. | 这次不一样 我知道该怎么办 |
[28:49] | – Do you? – A specific cove. | -是吗 -具体到一个小海湾 |
[28:51] | Madeline’s favorite place at the quarry. | 玛蒂琳在采石场最喜欢的地方 |
[28:53] | If you do this, it will come out. | 如果你这么做 一切都会被曝光 |
[28:56] | The media will be all over you | 媒体马上就会围上来 |
[28:58] | for going after that Scott girl again. | 再一次追查斯科特 |
[28:59] | I realize. | 我意识到了 |
[29:01] | And if you don’t find anything, | 如果你什么都没找到 |
[29:03] | you’ll be crucified. | 你就惨了 |
[29:04] | You can forget about becoming A.G. | 你就别想当什么总检察长了 |
[29:06] | It’s a gamble. I know that. | 这是场赌博 我知道 |
[29:09] | But you always told me to trust my instincts. | 但是你总跟我说要相信我的直觉 |
[29:11] | When it comes to the law, | 如果说到法律 |
[29:13] | there is no one better than you. | 没人会比你更厉害 |
[29:15] | But Madeline Scott is another matter. | 但是玛蒂琳·斯科特是另一回事儿 |
[29:17] | She’s your great white whale, | 她是你的大白鲸 |
[29:20] | the one that got away, | 一条你抓不住的大白鲸 |
[29:21] | and the harder you hunt for her the more desperate you seem. | 你越是想努力抓住她 你就越绝望 |
[29:25] | She’s guilty, Clifford. | 她有罪 克里福德 |
[29:28] | To see her living in freedom | 看她现在不只逍遥自在 |
[29:31] | and helping other people escape justice… | 还在帮助别人逃脱法律的制裁 |
[29:36] | It’s not right. | 这样不对 |
[29:37] | Well, what do you want from me, Gore– | 你想要我怎么做呢 戈尔 |
[29:39] | my blessing? | 要我的祝福吗 |
[29:44] | I wish you well in everything you do. | 我希望你一切顺利 |
[29:46] | I always will. | 我一直都希望如此 |
[29:48] | But I’m no longer your boss, and I’m not | 但我再也不是你的上司了 |
[29:50] | in a position to save you from your mistakes anymore. | 我再也不能在你犯错之后救你了 |
[30:11] | Can we come in? | 我们能进来吗 |
[30:14] | Yeah, come on in. | 请进 |
[30:21] | Who’s your little friend? | 这位小朋友是谁啊 |
[30:23] | Bodie, meet Nathan. | 博迪 这是内森 |
[30:27] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[30:28] | Nice to meet you, too, sir. | 我也很高兴见到你 先生 |
[30:30] | Eh, have a seat. | 请坐 |
[30:32] | Can I get you a dry martini | 给你拿杯干马提尼 |
[30:33] | or a orange juice or chocolate milk? | 橙汁 还是巧克力牛奶呢 |
[30:37] | I’ll take the chocolate milk. | 我要巧克力牛奶 |
[30:41] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[30:45] | I’m no doctor, but… | 虽然我不是医生 但… |
[30:48] | he seems a little old to be my son. | 这么大应该不会是我儿子吧 |
[30:51] | Yeah, he’s mine. | 不是 他是我的 |
[30:54] | Nathan’s my nephew. | 内森是我外甥 |
[30:58] | Uh, my sister’s been hooked on opioids. | 我姐姐类鸦片上瘾 |
[31:01] | So I’ve been fostering him for her while she cleans up. | 所以在她戒瘾期间 我一直在照顾他 |
[31:04] | Which will never happen. | 估计永远也戒不掉 |
[31:06] | It’s been, uh, two years, | 已经 两年了 |
[31:08] | um, headed towards permanent. | 可能会一直这样下去 |
[31:11] | It’s why I’ve been afraid to give this a real shot. | 这就是我一直不敢说的原因 |
[31:15] | This is me. | 这就是我 |
[31:17] | Not hiding anything. | 没有任何隐瞒 |
[31:21] | You still want to do this? | 你还想继续吗 |
[31:28] | Yeah, sure, I mean… | 当然 我是说… |
[31:32] | I really want to hide these weapons | 我真的得在他伤到自己之前 |
[31:34] | before he kills himself, okay? Can I just…? | 把武器藏起来 我能去… |
[31:45] | Here’s Moore’s deployment record. | 这是摩尔的外派记录 |
[31:47] | There’s no mention of anyone named Fahdi in Moore’s jacket. | 摩尔的文件里没有提到任何叫法赫迪的人 |
[31:51] | What if Fahdi’s not a person? | 如果法赫迪不是人名呢 |
[31:57] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[32:00] | I’ll cross-reference all the incident reports | 我会交叉参照所有存档事故报告 |
[32:02] | on file for any mention of… | 看看是否有提及… |
[32:05] | There. | 这里 |
[32:06] | A naval investigation into a Taliban massacre | 一次塔利班屠杀事件的海军调查 |
[32:08] | 事故报告 法赫迪区 喀布尔省 阿富汗 | |
[32:09] | at the Fahdi District in Kabul Province. | 在喀布尔省的法赫迪区 |
[32:12] | Fahdi District. | 法赫迪区 |
[32:14] | Search the naval records, | 查查海军记录 |
[32:15] | see which units were deployed to that region. | 看看是哪个小组被派到了那个区 |
[32:21] | Chief Moore’s SEAL team was assigned to that A.O. | 摩尔军士长的海豹突击队被派去执行那次任务 |
[32:23] | We’re gonna to need to talk to the other members of Moore’s unit. | 我们得去和摩尔小队的其他成员谈谈 |
[32:26] | One step ahead of you. | 先你一步 |
[32:28] | Here’s the unit’s deployment records. | 这里是小队的派遣记录 |
[32:35] | CPO Wyatt, you spoke to my colleagues earlier | 怀亚特上士 你之前跟我同事谈的时候 |
[32:38] | and didn’t mention that you, Anderson, and Moore | 没提到你 安德森和摩尔 |
[32:40] | were in the same SEAL squad. | 之前在同一队里 |
[32:42] | So? | 所以呢 |
[32:43] | So, what happened in Fahdi? | 在法赫迪发生什么事了 |
[32:47] | I don’t have to tell you anything. | 我没必要告诉你任何事 |
[32:50] | You do, CPO Wyatt. That’s an order. | 有必要 怀亚特上士 这是命令 |
[32:52] | It’s a matter of public record. | 这都有公开记录 |
[32:54] | The Taliban murdered a family. | 塔利班杀了一家人 |
[32:56] | Just another day in paradise. | 就是那里普通的一天 |
[32:59] | Rachel said that, before his death, | 瑞秋说 在摩尔死之前 |
[33:00] | Moore was suffering from something that seemed like PTSD. | 他似乎患有类似创伤后应激障碍 |
[33:04] | And it was getting worse. | 而且病情越来越糟 |
[33:05] | She said he kept saying, “It shouldn’t have happened.” | 她说他原来一直在说 “这不该发生” |
[33:09] | What was Moore talking about? | 摩尔在说什么 |
[33:10] | What did he do? | 他干了什么 |
[33:14] | Look, there’s a reason you didn’t mention | 你没说你们三个在同一小队 |
[33:16] | that the three of you were in the same squad. | 肯定是有原因的 |
[33:17] | Why does it matter? | 这有什么关系呢 |
[33:19] | I can’t imagine the pressure that you guys are under. | 我无法想象你们经受的压力 |
[33:22] | I’ve never deployed. | 我从来没被外派过 |
[33:23] | You’re damn straight. | 你的确难以相信 |
[33:24] | But I do know what it feels like | 但是我知道那是什么感觉 |
[33:25] | to spend every day living in a place | 每天都待在一个连空气 |
[33:28] | where even the air feels like it’s trying to kill you. | 都像是要杀死你的地方 |
[33:31] | That’s enough to make anyone snap. | 这足以让人崩溃 |
[33:34] | Rachel said that Moore should talk to someone about it. | 瑞秋说摩尔应该跟别人谈谈 |
[33:39] | Something terrible happened at Fahdi, didn’t it? | 在法赫迪发生了很可怕的事 对吗 |
[33:42] | Talk to us, Wyatt. | 跟我们说说 怀亚特 |
[33:44] | I can help, but only if you tell us what happened. | 我可以帮你 但你得先告诉我们发生了什么 |
[33:56] | Moore, Anderson, and I were about to clear | 摩尔 安德森和我当时正要 |
[33:59] | a known insurgent’s house. | 搜查一栋叛乱分子所在的房子 |
[34:03] | Before we breached the door, we… | 在我们破门而入之前 我们… |
[34:06] | heard a loud bang. | 听到了一声巨响 |
[34:07] | It sounded like gunfire, so we returned. | 听起来像是枪声 所以我们予以反击 |
[34:11] | When we finally entered, there were no guns. | 等我们最后进去时 发现根本没有枪 |
[34:14] | Just a… | 只有… |
[34:17] | dead family. | 死去的一家人 |
[34:19] | Women and children. Shot to death. | 女人和小孩 都被枪杀了 |
[34:24] | The loud bang must’ve been a… | 那声巨响一定是… |
[34:26] | car backfire or something. | 车辆回火什么的 |
[34:30] | Moore and I wanted to report it to command, | 我和摩尔想向指挥部汇报 |
[34:32] | but Anderson insisted that we would be court-martialed. | 但安德森一直说我们会受到军事审判 |
[34:35] | It was a mistake. | 那是个失误 |
[34:38] | There was something else. | 还有一件事 |
[34:43] | An old man was still in the house. | 一个老人还在房子里 |
[34:46] | He was alive. | 他还活着 |
[34:50] | We could’ve saved him, I think. | 我想 我们本可以救他 |
[34:54] | But Anderson shot him, | 但安德森朝他开了枪 |
[34:56] | killed him, | 杀了他 |
[34:57] | just to make sure there were no witnesses. | 只为确保没有目击证人 |
[35:02] | Made a promise that day to never speak about what happened. | 那天之后我们就发誓不会说出发生的事情 |
[35:05] | Moore was gonna talk to somebody about what happened at Fahdi, | 摩尔原来打算告诉别人法赫迪的事情 |
[35:08] | and you and Anderson killed him to keep him quiet. | 然后你和安德森杀了他灭口 |
[35:10] | No, I… | 没有 我… |
[35:11] | It was not me. | 不是我 |
[35:12] | M… Moore was like my brother. | 摩尔就像我的哥哥 |
[35:17] | It had to have been Anderson who killed Moore, not Rachel. | 杀摩尔的一定是安德森 而不是瑞秋 |
[35:21] | When everyone told me she snapped, I believed it. | 所有人跟我说她疯了 我还相信了 |
[35:23] | I didn’t know Moore was gonna talk about Fahdi | 我根本不知道摩尔要告诉别人法赫迪的事 |
[35:25] | or that Anderson was planning to do something about it. | 也不知道安德森有什么计划 |
[35:28] | I would have stopped him. | 不然我会阻止他的 |
[35:30] | I didn’t know. | 我当时不知道 |
[35:34] | Say we believe you. | 就算我们相信你 |
[35:37] | You still need to make amends. | 你依然需要弥补 |
[35:39] | You need to tell a judge what happened. | 你得告诉法官发生了什么 |
[35:43] | You can give Rachel Clarke her life back. | 你可以帮助瑞秋·克拉克重回正轨 |
[35:52] | We heard a gunshot. | 我们听到有枪声 |
[35:54] | We believed we were being fired at. | 我们确信自己正在遭遇枪击 |
[35:55] | And you returned fire? | 那你们反击了吗 |
[35:57] | Damn right. | 那是当然 |
[35:58] | Rule number one of combat: people die. | 战争第一守则 死伤难免 |
[36:00] | Rule number two: sometimes those people are civilians. | 第二守则 有时候无辜百姓会遇难 |
[36:03] | So, in the heat of battle, bullets flying, | 所以 在激烈的战斗中 子弹横飞 |
[36:05] | everyone is fair game? | 所有生命都微不足道 |
[36:07] | I didn’t say that. | 我可没这么说 |
[36:08] | But if you have to ask the question, | 但是如果你非要问 |
[36:09] | you’re gonna hate the answer. | 答案不会是你想听到的 |
[36:11] | Yes. If it brings us one step closer to ISIS or the Taliban. | 没错 只要能让我们紧跟ISIS或塔利班 |
[36:15] | And after the shooting stops, | 在交火结束以后 |
[36:17] | when the situation is secure? | 局势安定下来后呢 |
[36:18] | It’s never secure, not over there. | 那里根本没有安全可言 |
[36:20] | But you would agree that the shooting death | 但是你也应该同意 |
[36:22] | of an unarmed civilian after | 交火结束后射杀无辜百姓 |
[36:24] | an engagement ends is unacceptable? | 这种行为是不能被接受的 对吧 |
[36:26] | Without knowing the specifics, I can’t answer that question. | 不知道具体情况 我无法对此问题作答 |
[36:29] | How about these specifics: | 那这样说看清不清楚 |
[36:31] | an old man, wounded– but not mortally– | 一位老人 受了伤 但还一息尚存 |
[36:34] | lies on the floor in a house | 躺在房间里的地板上 |
[36:36] | where the rest of his family has died. | 他的其他家人都死光了 |
[36:38] | But, thanks to you, that man, | 但是 因为你 那个男人 |
[36:40] | a witness to an unlawful kill, is now dead. | 一起非法射杀行动的目击者 现在却死了 |
[36:48] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[36:50] | Chief Anderson, the only reason that this hearing | 安德森上士 之所以举行这场听证会 |
[36:51] | is even taking place is that Chief Wyatt, | 都是因为你们队里的 |
[36:54] | who was in your squad, | 怀亚特队长 |
[36:56] | provided this court with a statement. | 向法庭提交了一份声明 |
[36:58] | You shot an elderly man in cold blood. | 说你残忍的枪杀了一位老人 |
[37:02] | And this is the gun | 这就是你用来 |
[37:03] | that was used to kill Chief Petty Officer Moore. | 枪击摩尔军士长的枪 |
[37:08] | Fancy. And untraceable. | 高明 而且无法查证 |
[37:11] | CPO Wyatt has confirmed that you are the owner of this gun. | 怀亚特上士已经证实这把枪属于你 |
[37:14] | Looks like you got it on your last deployment, didn’t you? | 看起来是你在上次行动时得到的 不是吗 |
[37:25] | I ask that this court direct Chief Anderson | 我请求法庭责令安德森上士 |
[37:28] | to tell us how his weapon | 告诉我们为何他的枪 |
[37:30] | ended up in Seaman Clarke’s wall locker. | 会出现在克拉克士兵的储物柜里 |
[37:38] | What happened to you | 发生在你的身上的事 |
[37:39] | was a true injustice. | 是有失公允的 |
[37:42] | On behalf of the U.S. Navy, | 谨代表美国海军 |
[37:44] | it is my honor to reinstate you | 我很荣幸恢复你 |
[37:46] | as Petty Officer Third Class. | 海军下士的头衔 |
[37:53] | Now, let’s see what I can do about getting you readmitted | 我想办法看看能否让你再次进入 |
[37:54] | to SEAL 101. | 海豹突击队预备训练 |
[37:56] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 长官 |
[38:12] | Thank you for your service. | 感谢你为国效力 |
[38:34] | You murdered Rosemary! | 你谋害了罗斯玛丽 |
[38:36] | You’re lying, Madeline. | 你在说谎 玛蒂琳 |
[38:37] | I don’t know what you want me to say. | 我不知道你想让我说什么 |
[38:39] | How about starting with the truth? | 不如从说真话开始 |
[38:41] | No one believes you! | 没有人相信你 |
[38:42] | Stop saying that! | 别再这么说了 |
[38:44] | It’s time to tell the truth. | 现在该说出真相了 |
[38:54] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[38:55] | Do it. | 动手吧 |
[38:57] | Dredge the lake. | 开干吧 |
[39:06] | So, Wren… | 说说蕾恩吧… |
[39:10] | She’s great, right? | 她很棒 对吧 |
[39:12] | Smart. | 很聪明 |
[39:18] | I know you, Maddie. | 我了解你 玛蒂 |
[39:20] | I know she means more to you than just a friend. | 我知道她不仅是你朋友那么简单 |
[39:25] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[39:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:31] | She’s… | 她是… |
[39:33] | Your girlfriend. | 你的女朋友 |
[39:36] | I like her. | 我挺喜欢她的 |
[39:38] | Why didn’t you ever tell me about her? | 之前怎么没听你提起过她 |
[39:39] | It’s not like that. I… | 不是你想的那样 我… |
[39:40] | My best friend didn’t tell me | 我最好的朋友有一段 |
[39:42] | about a relationship she’s been in for over a decade. | 超过十年的感情却没告诉过我 |
[39:44] | You’re right. I shouldn’t take that personally. | 你说得对 我不该把这件事往心里去 |
[39:55] | When it first started, it just made things a lot easier. | 刚开始的时候 感觉生活都变轻松了 |
[39:59] | When I got out, | 我出狱以后 |
[40:01] | it made things really complicated. | 事情开始变得复杂起来 |
[40:04] | I still like guys. | 我依然喜欢男人 |
[40:07] | But I love Wren. | 但我爱蕾恩 |
[40:10] | And I don’t know what that means. | 而我不知道那意味着什么 |
[40:12] | I don’t know if she’s my person. | 我不知道她是否是我的命中注定 |
[40:14] | If we split up, | 如果我们两分开 |
[40:15] | I don’t know if I would date men. | 我不知道我会不会和男的约会 |
[40:16] | Do I date women? | 我会和女的约会吗 |
[40:19] | Do I want to get married? I… | 我会想结婚吗 我… |
[40:23] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[40:24] | And I’m not ready to answer questions about it. | 而且我现在还没想好怎么回答 |
[40:25] | I’m just not. | 我还没想好 |
[40:28] | That’s okay. | 没事的 |
[40:32] | It’s Levi. | 利维的电话 |
[40:36] | Hey, Lev. | 嘿 利维 |
[40:38] | Can you slow down? | 你慢点说 |
[40:39] | You’re going where? | 你要去哪儿 |
[40:41] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[40:42] | Don’t go anywhere. I-I’ll be right there. | 哪儿也别去 我去找你 |
[41:13] | How’d you find this place? | 你怎么找到的这个地方 |
[41:16] | Linda said they used to meet outside of La Grange. | 琳达说过她们之前经常在拉格兰奇外碰面 |
[41:18] | Said something about Sparrow Ridge, | 提到一个麻雀岭的地方 |
[41:20] | so I looked it up on the Internet. | 所以我在网上查了一下 |
[41:41] | You’re better at this than I’m comfortable with. | 你干这种事倒是比我自在多了 |
[41:48] | You do know breaking and entering is a crime, right? | 你知道破门而入是犯法的 对吧 |
[41:50] | Yeah, not when it’s been condemned for a decade. | 知道 但荒废十年的地方可不算 |
[41:52] | Well, even then. | 即使是那样 |
[42:02] | Check this out. | 看这里 |
[42:19] | – All right. – After you. | -好了 -你先请 |
[42:24] | Careful. There’s stairs right there. | 小心 这里有台阶 |
[43:19] | Linda Barrett. | 琳达·巴瑞特 |
[43:21] | Heather Dupinski. | 希瑟·杜宾斯基 |
[43:24] | Rosemary Lynch. | 罗斯玛丽·林奇 |