时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Okay, what am I supposed to do with this thing again? | 能再给我解释一下你要我干什么来着 |
[00:04] | Emma agrees not to get into a car driven by someone | 艾玛答应我们不会坐酒驾车 |
[00:07] | who’s been drinking, and we agree not to punish her | 如果她喝醉了打电话让我们接她 |
[00:11] | if she calls us, drunk, to ask for a ride. | 我们也答应不惩罚她 |
[00:19] | Ray, you all right? | 雷 你还好吗 |
[00:20] | If you’re having trouble staying on top of things… | 如果家里的事你忙不过来 |
[00:23] | I’m not having trouble, Ray. | 当然不会 雷 |
[00:24] | I’ve been handling the finances in this family | 我已经在这个家 |
[00:25] | for ten years. | 负责理财十年了 |
[00:27] | It’s not good. | 这不好 |
[00:28] | Really not good. | 真的不好 |
[00:30] | You ever hear from Danny? | 你有丹尼的消息吗 |
[00:31] | You guys were pretty tight back then. | 你们之前好像关系挺好 |
[00:32] | No, yeah, we were for a while. | 是的 有过一段时间 |
[00:34] | Till he went and tried to kiss me. | 直到有一次他想要亲我 |
[00:35] | Ooh. Sly dog. | 狡猾的家伙 |
[01:19] | B L Q M M P S Bravo, Lima, Quebec, Mike Mike, Papa, Sierra. | |
[01:22] | Holding for Teacher. | 等候指示 |
[01:26] | Still holding for Teacher. | 仍在等候指示 |
[02:46] | Congrats again. You’ll love the house. | 再次恭喜 你们会喜欢那栋房子的 |
[02:48] | – Thank you. – Bye. | -谢谢 -再见 |
[02:50] | Now, they looked happy. | 他们看着很开心 |
[02:52] | Well, I got them a $50,000 credit on their new house, | 我给他们的新房子拿到了五万的贷款 |
[02:56] | so I would hope they’re happy. | 所以但愿他们很开心 |
[02:57] | There you go, right? | 你就是这样啊 |
[02:58] | Always be closing, right? | 出师必捷 对吧 |
[03:00] | – Yeah, something like that. – Okay. | -对 差不多 -好 |
[03:02] | Uh-huh, so… | 那么 |
[03:04] | You called me over here, left a message, | 你叫我来这 留了言 |
[03:06] | said you needed to talk to me. | 说需要跟我谈谈 |
[03:07] | Emma got invited to the Narrows this weekend. | 艾玛这周末受邀去峡谷 |
[03:10] | Lily’s parents have a house there. | 莉莉的父母在那有房子 |
[03:12] | Okay. Seems nice. | 好 不错 |
[03:15] | Or not. | 也不好 |
[03:16] | I don’t trust Lily. | 我不相信莉莉 |
[03:17] | – She’s wild. – Well, what… | -她很狂野 -什么… |
[03:18] | what kind of trouble could they get into? | 她们会惹上什么麻烦呢 |
[03:20] | They don’t even drive. | 她们都不会开车 |
[03:21] | I’m worried they’re planning to meet up with some boys. | 我担心她们打算在那约一些男生 |
[03:24] | Boys. Okay. | 男生 好吧 |
[03:26] | Anyone in particular? | 有具体目标了吗 |
[03:27] | Julian. He’s a freshman. | 朱利安 他是大一的 |
[03:29] | That doesn’t sound too… | 听着不太… |
[03:30] | At Hudson State. | 哈德森州立学院 |
[03:32] | Hudson State College? | 哈德森州立学院的 |
[03:34] | Jason, you’re not gonna say anything? | 杰森 你什么都不说吗 |
[03:35] | What do you want me to say? | 你要我说什么 |
[03:36] | Emma can take care of herself. | 艾玛能照顾好自己 |
[03:37] | Daddy’s little girl? | 爸爸的小宝贝 |
[03:38] | Come on. What do you want to do? | 拜托 你想怎么样 |
[03:40] | You want to ground her because she’s got a boyfriend? | 你要因为她有男友了就让她禁足吗 |
[03:42] | I told her she can’t go. | 我跟她说不准去 |
[03:44] | Before I came over to talk this through… | 还没等我过来跟你讨论一下 |
[03:47] | I didn’t call you here to talk it through. | 我叫你过来不是来讨论这事的 |
[03:49] | I just need you to back me up. | 我只需要你支持我 |
[03:50] | – Back you up how? – Call her. | -怎么支持你 -打给她 |
[03:52] | Tell her, tell her we talked it over, | 跟她说我们讨论过了 |
[03:53] | and you agree with me, she shouldn’t go. | 你赞同我的做法 她不能去 |
[03:55] | Maybe I don’t agree with you. | 我或许不赞同你的做法 |
[03:58] | You leave me alone with the kids 300 days out of the year. | 一年有三百天你都把孩子交给我管 |
[04:00] | Least you could do is, once in a while, | 至少你可以偶尔 |
[04:02] | not make me be the bad guy? | 别让我当那个坏人 |
[04:03] | – You’re not the bad guy here. – Sorry, did I say “Bad guy”? | -你不是坏人 -抱歉 我说”坏人”了吗 |
[04:06] | I meant “Grown-up.” | 我是说”成人” |
[04:09] | I’ll call her. | 我会打给她 |
[04:10] | – Jason… – No, it’s okay. | -杰森 -不 没事 |
[04:11] | I’ll give her call, | 我会打给她 |
[04:12] | and I will tell her that we talked. | 会跟她说我们谈过了 |
[04:15] | And that we’re on the same page. | 而且我们意见一致 |
[04:16] | Right? | 好吗 |
[04:23] | You excited to see Danny? | 你很激动要见到丹尼了吗 |
[04:24] | Yeah. Just, you know. | 对 你知道 |
[04:26] | They finally got back to me out of the blue, and he’s in town. | 他们终于突然找到了我 他来城里了 |
[04:31] | Just wonder what he looks like. | 想知道他现在成什么样了 |
[04:32] | Well, I mean, look, it’s been, what, six years? | 有六年没见了吧 |
[04:35] | I’m sure we all look a little different. | 我们肯定都变样了 |
[04:36] | No, it’s just, you know. | 不 只是想知道 |
[04:38] | What he looks like after the frag hit him in the face. | 手雷击中他脸之后他会成什么样 |
[04:41] | Yeah. I mean, look, from what I remember, | 是啊 我记得 |
[04:42] | visiting him in the hospital, most of that damage | 去医院探望他时 多数损伤 |
[04:44] | was below the waist. | 都在腰部以下 |
[04:46] | I was right next to Danny when the bomber | 炸弹袭击者扯动炸弹背心时 |
[04:48] | clacked his vest off. | 我就在丹尼旁边 |
[04:50] | Most of the blast… went straight out, | 冲击波多数直击而来 |
[04:53] | and blew his lower body into Danny’s leg, and… | 他的下身炸到了丹尼的腿 |
[04:57] | I heard that’s why his wounds got all septic. | 我听说他的伤口因此才感染了病菌 |
[05:00] | Who’s hungry? | 有人饿了吗 |
[05:03] | There he is. | 他来了 |
[05:17] | It’s good to see you, man. | 很高兴见到你 兄弟 |
[05:19] | – I like this. – Yeah. | -我喜欢这个 -是啊 |
[05:20] | I can grow one now. | 我现在可以留了 |
[05:22] | Looking good. | 看着不错 |
[05:23] | Yeoman Third Class Davis. | 三等文书军士戴维斯 |
[05:24] | Good to see you again. | 很高兴再见面 |
[05:25] | That’s actually Petty Officer | 其实是一等海军军士 |
[05:27] | First Class Davis. | 戴维斯 |
[05:28] | Easy now. I promised her | 别激动 我承诺她 |
[05:30] | you wouldn’t try and make out with her. | 你不会想跟她亲热 |
[05:31] | Oh, you know me. | 你了解我 |
[05:32] | I would never. | 我绝对不会 |
[05:34] | Sit down. | 坐吧 |
[05:36] | So… | 那么 |
[05:39] | good to hear from you. | 很高兴有你的消息 |
[05:40] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -是啊 -是啊 |
[05:41] | What have you been up to? | 你一直在干什么 |
[05:43] | – Private security. – Seems like it’s, uh… | -私人保安 -好像… |
[05:46] | paying well. | 收入不错 |
[05:47] | If you’re good. | 也要你有能力 |
[05:49] | Now, how the hell you making out? | 那你是怎么发现的 |
[05:53] | Seriously, you want a job? | 说真的 想找活干吗 |
[05:54] | Come on. He’s got, what, two years left on this enlistment? | 拜托 他还要服役两年 |
[05:56] | Look it, I am morally opposed | 我在道义上 |
[05:57] | to working for anybody | 拒绝给允许我 |
[05:58] | that would allow me to wear a jacket like that. | 穿那种外套的人工作 |
[06:03] | Well, I hope you’re not morally opposed | 但愿你在道义上 |
[06:04] | to them paying for lunch. | 不会拒绝他们给你买午餐 |
[06:06] | Well, as long as you’re buying me another whiskey, then. | 前提是你能再请我喝一杯威士忌 |
[06:09] | Looks good, man. | 状态不错 |
[06:12] | Yeah, suits you. | 很合适 |
[06:13] | Makes your eyes pop. | 眼珠子都突出来了 |
[06:15] | You should see the other guy. | 你该见见另一个家伙 |
[06:17] | I did. | 见过了 |
[06:18] | Yeah. Well, what was left of him, anyway. | 是啊 反正他也没剩下什么 |
[06:21] | You know, I still got pieces of shrapnel inside me. | 我的体内还有弹片 |
[06:23] | Every once in a while, one of them finds a way to the surface, | 时不时就会冒出来一块弹片 |
[06:25] | and I have to scratch it out through my skin. | 我只能从皮肤上刮掉 |
[06:28] | That right there | 那边那个 |
[06:29] | is making me crave some corned beef. | 让我特别想吃咸牛肉 |
[06:32] | Who’s hungry? | 有人饿了吗 |
[06:34] | That was actually my joke, just so you know. | 这其实是我的笑话 |
[06:43] | – All right, I’ll be right back. – Okay. | -我马上回来 -好 |
[06:46] | Yep. You feel that right there? | 感觉到了吗 |
[06:47] | There’s the pop. Right in there. | 一跳一跳的 就在这 |
[06:49] | You got to wear the brace. | 你得戴支撑 |
[06:50] | Yeah, yeah, the brace. I get it. | 支撑 好的 |
[06:53] | Raymond. Give me a second. | 雷蒙德 稍等 |
[06:54] | I’ll be right with you. | 我马上过去 |
[06:56] | Ah, that’s okay. I’ll wait | 没事 我等你 |
[06:57] | till you’re done with the old guy. | 和老头聊完了的 |
[06:58] | The old man here just bench-pressed 318 today. | 老头今天刚做了318个卧推 |
[07:00] | – That’s right. – Brother, | -没错 -兄弟 |
[07:01] | how many times I got to tell you that benching | 我要说多少遍 |
[07:03] | went out in the ’90s? | 卧推早在90年代就过时了 |
[07:04] | It’s all full body stuff now. | 现在流行练全身 |
[07:06] | – Deadlifts, power cleans. – Okay. | -硬拉 高翻 -好 |
[07:08] | Would you please school this meathead, Lucas? | 卢卡斯 你能不能教教这个蠢货 |
[07:10] | – This is between y’all. – It’s between us? | -这是你们的事 -我们的事 |
[07:11] | All right. Now let’s get a look at that shoulder. | 好了 来看看肩膀 |
[07:13] | Your shoulder thing acting up again? | 肩膀的老毛病又犯了吗 |
[07:15] | – No. – No? | -没有 -没有吗 |
[07:16] | I just tweaked it a little bit, | 就是扭了一下 |
[07:17] | taking down that big guy in Yemen. | 在也门放到一个大块头的时候弄的 |
[07:18] | – Is that right? – Yeah, Lucas will work his magic. | -是吗 -是啊 卢卡斯会施魔法的 |
[07:20] | It’ll be good. What kind of magic | 那好啊 卢卡斯 |
[07:21] | are you working there, Lucas? ‘Cause I got to make sure | 你会施什么魔法 我想确保 |
[07:23] | that my number two is operating on full strength. | 我的得力助手能全力奋战 |
[07:25] | Look, I’m fine, I just… | 我没事 我只是 |
[07:27] | That doesn’t sound fine to me. | 不像是没事啊 |
[07:29] | It’ll be fine. | 会没事的 |
[07:30] | All right? I probably just pulled something– this is… | 我可能只是抻着了… |
[07:31] | Resist. | 用力 |
[07:33] | All right, okay, okay. | 好的 好了 |
[07:35] | Lucas? | 卢卡斯 |
[07:36] | Could be bursitis, | 可能是滑液囊炎 |
[07:38] | but I’m thinking some kind of labrum tear, | 但我觉得可能是关节唇撕裂 |
[07:40] | maybe a torn tendon. | 可能是肌腱撕裂 |
[07:41] | Like I said, you need to get an MRI, | 就像我说的 你得去做个核磁共振 |
[07:43] | have it checked out by an actual doctor. | 找个正经医生好好看看 |
[07:46] | I’m sorry, “Like you said”? | 抱歉 “就像你说的” |
[07:47] | Look, you also said that PT might be enough. | 你还说过物理治疗就够了 |
[07:50] | Ugh… Enough to stop you screaming every time | 是能让你半夜翻身的时候 |
[07:52] | you roll over on it in the middle of the night. | 不至于疼得直叫唤 |
[07:54] | Keeping you operational is a different matter. | 但能让你出任务是另一码事了 |
[07:56] | Okay, look, what are we talking about? Surgery? | 这是什么意思 要开刀吗 |
[07:58] | N-No– take it easy. | 没有 别紧张 |
[07:59] | We’re not there yet. | 还没到那步 |
[07:59] | For now, I’m just recommending he go for the scan. | 目前我只是建议你去检查一下 |
[08:03] | Depending what that shows, we can start talking surgery. | 等结果出来了 再谈手术的事 |
[08:06] | It’s a bad time. | 真不赶巧 |
[08:07] | Look, we got a deployment in three weeks. | 我们三周内要出任务 |
[08:09] | Just… just give us a second. | 稍等一下 |
[08:13] | I cannot miss deployment, Jason. | 我不能缺勤 杰森 |
[08:14] | No, no. You’re no good to anyone if you’re injured. | 不 你受伤了对大家都没有好处 |
[08:16] | I am fine. | 我没事 |
[08:18] | You’re not fine. | 你情况不好 |
[08:20] | You’re injured. | 你受伤了 |
[08:21] | – We got a spin-up. – All right. | -要集合了 -好 |
[08:23] | Uh-uh. You’re staying here. | 不不 你在这待着 |
[08:25] | You’re gonna sit this one out. Jason. | 这次你不能参加 杰森 |
[08:26] | You’re gonna sit the one out. | 这次你不能参加 |
[08:27] | Get the MRI, | 去做核磁共振 |
[08:29] | see the doctor, see what he says. | 去看医生 听医生怎么说 |
[08:31] | And then, we’ll talk about deployment. | 然后我们再谈出任务的事 |
[08:39] | Good afternoon, people. | 大家下午好 |
[08:41] | Agent Dyer’s about to read you in on an op she’s been running. | 请戴尔特工向大家介绍一下她的一项任务 |
[08:45] | Before she does… | 在她开始之前 |
[08:46] | All right, listen up. | 大家都听好了 |
[08:47] | For the duration of this op, | 在本次行动中 |
[08:49] | we are being temporarily granted a read-on, | 我们暂时被授权阅读参考材料 |
[08:52] | which gives us access to Restricted Data, | 能让我们获取1954年 |
[08:55] | as defined by the Atomic Energy Act of 1954. | 原子能法案中的保密数据 |
[08:58] | Well, that’s not good. | 这可不好 |
[08:59] | Ladies and gentlemen, I need a verbal acknowledgement | 女士们先生们 我需要各位 |
[09:02] | from each of you that you understand this read-on | 向我口头确认你们明白 |
[09:05] | in no way implies any future access | 这次阅读参考材料的权限 |
[09:07] | to compartmentalized information. | 不意味着今后能获取涉密信息 |
[09:09] | Are we sitting in an exit row? | 我们是坐在逃生门旁边了吗 |
[09:11] | Make you proud to be an American. | 作为一名美国人感到自豪 |
[09:12] | Yes. | 说得对 |
[09:14] | You remember, last year, | 你们还记得去年 |
[09:16] | someone stole three barrels | 有人从拉脱维亚里加大学 |
[09:17] | of radioactive material from the research lab | 实验室里偷了三桶 |
[09:19] | at the University of Riga in Latvia? | 放射性材料 |
[09:21] | Well, | 这次 |
[09:21] | a few months ago, some Ukrainian mob guys | 几个月前 乌克兰暴民 |
[09:24] | started shopping what they called “Ready-made dirty bombs”” | 开始出售所谓的”成品脏弹” |
[09:27] | So they strap the explosives | 他们把爆炸物 |
[09:28] | to the stolen radioactive material? | 和偷来的放射性物质绑在一起卖吗 |
[09:30] | We believe so. | 我们是这么认为的 |
[09:31] | Our asset never actually got | 我们的线人没看到 |
[09:33] | to see what they were selling. | 他们究竟在卖什么 |
[09:34] | You have a source inside the Ukrainian mob? | 你们在乌克兰暴民里都有线人 |
[09:36] | – We did. – You did. | -是的 -是嘛 |
[09:38] | He was trying to contact us shortly before he was killed. | 他被害前不久还尝试联系我们 |
[09:41] | We don’t exactly know what they’re selling, right? | 我们不确定他们到底在卖什么 对吗 |
[09:43] | But do we know where they’re selling it? | 我们知道他们在哪里卖吗 |
[09:44] | Port Varna. | 瓦尔纳港 |
[09:46] | It’s in Bulgaria, on the Black Sea. | 在保加利亚 黑海边上 |
[09:49] | Far as where they’re going after that… | 如果他们要去那里… |
[09:51] | Obviously, a dirty bomb’s not a battlefield weapon. | 很显然 脏弹不是战争武器 |
[09:54] | Only way the buyer gets value for his buck | 对买家来说 物有所值的唯一办法 |
[09:55] | is if the blast goes off in the city. | 就是炸弹在市区爆炸 |
[09:56] | I don’t suppose we have any idea where it is right now? | 我们也不知道它现在在哪吧 |
[10:00] | According to last contact with our asset, | 据我们最近一次和线人联系 |
[10:02] | the plan was to transport the shipment overland to Port Varna. | 他们计划把炸弹陆上运到瓦尔纳港 |
[10:06] | This is their convoy. | 这是他们的运输车 |
[10:07] | And how long is that drive? | 要开多久 |
[10:09] | Rate they were going, day and a half. | 根据行驶速度 一天半吧 |
[10:11] | So we fly into Bulgaria, get ahead of them. | 那我们就飞去保加利亚 赶在他们前面 |
[10:13] | – Yeah. – Set up a meeting spot, | -对 -安排个会面地点 |
[10:14] | take down the buyer and the seller at the same time. | 然后把买卖双方一网打尽 |
[10:17] | Negative. | 不行 |
[10:18] | Command wants us to hit them in transit prior to the meet. | 长官要我们在运输途中就把他们干掉 |
[10:22] | Our job is to interdict the trucks, | 我们的任务是截了运输车 |
[10:24] | then secure the site | 保证现场安全 |
[10:26] | while our nuclear expert, | 让核专家 |
[10:27] | Dr. Dyer, confirms the cargo. | 戴尔博士确认货物 |
[10:29] | Then, we keep the area secure | 然后保证该区域安全 |
[10:31] | till the extraction team can load the cargo onto the helos. | 直到撤离小组把货物装上直升机 |
[10:34] | So, we’re a containment team. | 我们是牵制小组 |
[10:35] | Yes. We can’t let this material near a populated area. | 对 我们不能让这物质流入人口密集区域 |
[10:38] | Thing about a dirty bomb, | 脏弹的特点是 |
[10:39] | it’s not the initial blast that’s so devastating. | 初次爆炸不是最大的危害 |
[10:42] | Set one off in Times Square, you might only kill | 就算在时代广场引爆 最多也就 |
[10:44] | – a few hundred people with the blast. – “Only.” | -炸死上百人 -“也就” |
[10:46] | The point is, the real destruction | 关键在于 真正的危害 |
[10:48] | comes from the dispersion of radioactivity. | 源自放射物质的扩散 |
[10:51] | Render that whole part of the city uninhabitable. | 导致整座城市无法居住 |
[10:53] | For how long? | 会持续多久呢 |
[10:54] | Depends on the quantity | 这要看材料的量 |
[10:56] | and radioactive half-life of the material used. | 以及放射性物质的半衰期 |
[10:58] | So let’s say they used | 假设他们用了从实验室里 |
[10:59] | everything they took from the lab. | 偷来的所有材料 |
[11:01] | It’s difficult to be precise. | 说不准 |
[11:03] | Ballpark? | 大概呢 |
[11:05] | 1,000 years. | 1000年 |
[11:29] | What, you got nothing better to do | 怎么 凌晨三点除了来找我们 |
[11:32] | 3:00 in the morning than come visit us? | 没有别的事可做了吗 |
[11:35] | I just had to make sure you had your toothbrush. | 我是来提醒你别忘了带牙刷 |
[11:39] | – Look at that, huh. Thanks. – Oh, yeah. | -真贴心 谢了 -没事 |
[11:41] | You know this is the first spin-up | 你知道吗 这是我第一次 |
[11:43] | I haven’t been on with you guys. | 不跟你们一起去执行任务 |
[11:44] | Yeah, and don’t I know it. | 是的 就好像我不知道似的 |
[11:46] | Sonny’s been practicing his Bravo 2s all night. | 桑尼一晚上都在练习说B2 |
[11:49] | B2 Bravo 2. | |
[11:50] | B2 B2 Bravo 2, Bravo 2. | |
[11:53] | I heard that. | 我听见了 |
[11:56] | You need me to give the strap the old Ray pep talk? | 需要我去跟外援说点鼓舞士气的话吗 |
[11:58] | Davis has got it. | 戴维斯能搞定 |
[12:00] | Well, uh, yeah, | 是的 |
[12:01] | well, watch your backs out there, | 在外面小心点 |
[12:02] | and for God sakes, don’t let Sonny near the doctor. | 看在上帝的份上 别让桑尼靠近那个博士 |
[12:06] | I heard that, too. | 我也听见了 |
[12:08] | Hold on a second. What doctor? | 等等 什么博士 |
[12:10] | The strap, Leigh Dyer. | 那个外援 莉·戴尔 |
[12:13] | She’s a doctor? | 她是博士吗 |
[12:15] | – Yes, with a PhD. – PhD Leigh. | -是的 有博士学位 -莉博士 |
[12:19] | In nuclear physics. | 核物理学博士 |
[12:20] | Mandy told me. Man, you know what? | 曼迪告诉我的 你知道吗 |
[12:21] | You guys got to stop spacing out during the briefings. | 你们不能再缺席简报了 |
[12:24] | That’s why we have you. | 所以我们需要你 |
[12:28] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:29] | Toothbrush. | 牙刷 |
[12:41] | Hey, so… | 那个 |
[12:42] | Now that I’m Ray for the day, | 现在我是雷了 |
[12:45] | does this mean that I got to start going to church? | 是不是说我也要去教堂了 |
[12:47] | No, you’re not Ray for the day. | 不 你现在不是雷 |
[12:48] | No one’s asking you to be Ray for the day. | 也没有人让你当雷 |
[12:50] | I want you to be you. Do want you to know, though, | 你还是你 不过我想让你知道 |
[12:53] | that I’ll be using you more than usual | 我会比以往更加需要你 |
[12:55] | as a sounding board out there, you understand? | 就像是我的参谋 明白吗 |
[12:57] | -Roger that. – I want you | -收到 -你要在 |
[12:58] | to think before you get all aggro at a situation. | 做事之前 深思熟虑 |
[13:00] | – All right. – Yeah? | -好的 -好吗 |
[13:01] | So don’t lose my temper | 也就是说 |
[13:03] | until it’s time to lose my temper. | 发脾气要看时间 |
[13:05] | Just don’t lose your temper. | 别发脾气 |
[13:07] | Come on, grasshopper, think. | 蚱蜢 多用脑子 |
[13:10] | Hi, it’s Emma. Why aren’t you texting me? | 我是艾玛 给我发短信吧 |
[13:14] | Hi, Emma. It’s Dad. | 艾玛 是老爸 |
[13:15] | I know that, uh, it’s early there, | 我知道 现在还很早 |
[13:16] | but, look, your Mom and I, we had a conversation, | 不过 你妈妈和我 我们谈过了 |
[13:20] | and we just don’t feel like it’s best for you | 我们俩觉得你周末 |
[13:22] | to go to the Narrows with Lily this weekend, all right? | 不应该跟莉莉去纽约湾海峡 |
[13:25] | It’s not that we don’t trust you, | 不是我们不相信你 |
[13:27] | it’s just that we just don’t trust the world. | 只是我们怕你遇到坏人 |
[13:29] | All right, listen, I’ll… | 好了 听我说 |
[13:31] | I’ll call you when I get close to a phone. | 等我方便的时候我再跟你打电话 |
[13:32] | I don’t know when that’s gonna be, but… | 不知道会是什么时候 但… |
[13:34] | give your mom and your brother a kiss for me, all right? | 替我给你妈妈和弟弟一个吻 好吗 |
[13:37] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[13:55] | Bravo 1, convoy is 50 meters out. | B1 车队距你50米 |
[13:57] | Copy, Bravo 2. We’re in position. | 收到 B2 我们已就位 |
[14:24] | Well, that was easy. | 很简单啊 |
[14:28] | Ray should sit out more often. | 雷可以多坐坐冷板凳 |
[14:39] | Hey, boss, you better come take a look back here. | 老大 你最好过来看看 |
[14:43] | Find the doc’s isotopes? | 找到同位素了吗 |
[14:44] | No sign of the isotopes, but take a look at this. | 没发现 不过你看一下这个 |
[14:49] | Okay, look at that. | 看啊 |
[14:51] | Haven’t seen one of these in a long time. | 已经好久没见过这玩意了 |
[14:53] | It’s kind of different, but it looks like | 有点不一样 不过看上去 |
[14:55] | a one-five-five artillery shell. | 像是一枚155炮弹 |
[14:57] | It’s a one-five-two. Soviet era. | 是152 苏联时期的 |
[14:59] | Why’d they strap it down? | 为什么要绑起来呢 |
[15:00] | Come on. They strapped it down | 把这玩意绑起来 |
[15:01] | because they don’t want this thing bouncing around. | 是为了把它固定住 |
[15:03] | What, it’s 30 years old? | 怎么 有三十年了吗 |
[15:04] | They got it packed in with a bunch of other explosives. | 还有其他爆炸物 |
[15:06] | Well, you know what, they are Ukrainian. | 谁让他们是乌克兰人呢 |
[15:08] | – They are a bit crazy. – That is true. | -他们挺疯狂的 -这倒是真的 |
[15:09] | And those guys do not look like they care about much. | 这些人似乎并没有太多顾忌 |
[15:12] | Both the other trucks had the exact same setup. | 另外两辆车也是装了这些东西 |
[15:14] | – Same setup? – Yeah. | -也是这样 -是的 |
[15:16] | Yeah, just boxes of AKs and explosives, | 是的 几箱步枪和爆炸物 |
[15:18] | one single shell strapped down the middle. | 一枚炮弹绑在中间 |
[15:21] | Shut him up. | 让他闭嘴 |
[15:25] | It’s okay. Let them talk. | 没事 让他们说 |
[15:35] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[15:37] | He’s saying it’s nuclear. | 他说那是颗核弹 |
[15:38] | Oh, good thing we brought our dirty bomb expert. | 还好我们带了脏弹专家 |
[15:40] | No, no, you’re not… | 不 不 你不明白 |
[15:42] | He’s saying this isn’t a dirty bomb. | 他说这不是脏弹 |
[15:44] | They didn’t need to weaponize anything. | 他们不需要使它武器化 |
[15:49] | This… is a nuclear warhead. | 这是 一颗核弹头 |
[16:01] | Best guess is a ZBV3 shell | 最可能是ZBV3炮弹 |
[16:03] | designed to be fired by a standard howitzer. | 通过标准榴弹炮发射 |
[16:05] | Detonating nukes of that size would give you a yield of | 这种核弹爆炸的话 |
[16:08] | one kiloton each. | 相当于一千吨当量 |
[16:10] | Tell me you know that off the top of your head. | 你们本来就知道吗 |
[16:12] | I Googled it. | 我上网查的 |
[16:13] | Shells that old are very unstable. | 那么久的炮弹非常不稳定 |
[16:16] | They tell you where they found them? | 他们有没有说在哪发现的 |
[16:17] | Abandoned Soviet warehouse up north. | 北部废弃的苏联仓库里 |
[16:19] | – Plenty of those. – Yeah. | -这种仓库有很多 -是的 |
[16:20] | Boss. | 老大 |
[16:22] | Yeah, okay, listen, | 好的 这样 |
[16:24] | I’ll call you back. | 我一会打回去 |
[16:28] | Got to assume the shells are real unstable. | 我们得假设这些炮弹很不稳定 |
[16:30] | Yeah, well, you got to figure, | 是的 你要知道 |
[16:31] | you know, they’ve been sitting on the shelves | 它们已经被放置了 |
[16:33] | for a few decades now, right? | 好几十年了 对吧 |
[16:36] | Chopper’s en route to pick up the prisoners. | 直升机已经在路上了 来接犯人 |
[16:38] | Can we separate the warheads from the shells? | 我们能把核弹头跟炮弹分开吗 |
[16:40] | I think that would be a mistake. | 我觉得这么做是错误的 |
[16:41] | Much as we’d have to jostle those things | 就像我们把这些东西堆在一起 |
[16:43] | cutting them out of there, loading them onto a chopper… | 带它们离开这 把它们装上直升机 |
[16:46] | Plus, the choppers aren’t set up to deal with this. | 况且 直升机也不是为了干这个的 |
[16:48] | There is another option. | 还有另一个选择 |
[16:51] | The roads out here don’t look terrible. | 这里的道路不是很差 |
[16:53] | Why don’t we just drive out? | 要不我们开出去 |
[16:54] | Clay, we’re a containment team. | 克莱 我们是来控制局势的 |
[16:56] | Our job was to find ’em, secure ’em, not get rid of ’em. | 我们的任务是发现并锁定目标 不管处理 |
[16:59] | – You got a place in mind? – Yeah. | -你有合适的地方吗 -是的 |
[17:01] | Marculesti Air Force Base. | 马库勒斯蒂空军基地 |
[17:02] | Keep ’em in the truck. | 放在卡车上 |
[17:04] | ‘Cause we know they made it this far in the trucks. | 因为他们已经开了这么久都没事 |
[17:06] | Devil you know. | 将计就计 |
[17:10] | If the doc says we leave them strapped in, | 如果博士说绑在里面 |
[17:12] | then we leave them strapped in. | 就绑在里面 |
[17:14] | All detainees are loaded onto the chopper | 所有犯人都上了直升机 |
[17:16] | and headed back to us. | 正在返航 |
[17:18] | Bravo’s getting in the trucks now. | B队上了卡车 |
[17:19] | Copy, Bravo 1. Better get moving. | 收到 B1 最好尽快出发 |
[17:22] | Half hour to sun up. | 还有半小时天就亮了 |
[17:23] | If someone comes looking for their weapons, | 如果有人来找他们的武器 |
[17:24] | be nice to have a head start. | 你们就抢先动手 |
[17:25] | Roger. Moving now. | 收到 现在出发 |
[17:27] | TOC out. | 完毕 |
[17:36] | If the physical therapist said you have to see a doctor, | 如果理疗师让你去看医生 |
[17:38] | then you have to see a doctor. | 你就应该去看医生 |
[17:39] | It’s not that simple, baby. | 不是那么简单 宝贝 |
[17:40] | The second I see a Navy doctor, | 如果我去看了海军军医 |
[17:42] | the decision’s out of our hands. | 一切就不在我们掌控之中了 |
[17:44] | Doc says I don’t get deployable status, | 如果军医说我的状态不适合驻派 |
[17:45] | that’s it, we’re done. | 那我们就完了 |
[17:47] | It’s dangerous enough to deploy | 即便不是带伤驻派 |
[17:48] | without going into it already injured. | 就已经够危险了 |
[17:50] | And I get that. | 我明白 |
[17:51] | But what’s the alternative? Huh? | 但是还有别的办法吗 |
[17:53] | You can’t make this about the money. | 你不能把这跟钱扯上关系 |
[17:55] | We’re not gonna be out in the street | 你错过一次驻派 |
[17:56] | because you missed one deployment. | 我们又不会去睡大街 |
[17:57] | If you can’t pay the mortgage, | 如果付不起房贷 |
[17:58] | you generally end out on the street, honey. | 最后通常都会睡大街 亲爱的 |
[17:59] | That’s all I’m saying. | 我只想说这个 |
[18:01] | We can pay the mortgage, Raymond. | 我们付得起房贷 雷蒙德 |
[18:04] | Naima, we went over those numbers together. | 奈玛 我们一起检查过那点余额 |
[18:06] | The budget’s built around my Hazardous Duty Pay. | 那预算还得依靠我的危险工作津贴 |
[18:08] | – Without it… – Look, | -没有这笔钱 -听着 |
[18:10] | I know it’s scary to give up the little control | 我知道把对生活的主控权 |
[18:12] | we have over our lives to some Navy doctor | 交给某个只知道你的名字 |
[18:15] | that doesn’t know anything about us except your name, | 官职和编号的海军军医 |
[18:17] | rank and serial number. | 确实很可怕 |
[18:20] | But this family depends on you being healthy. | 但是这个家需要你保持身体健康 |
[18:23] | Until you become an instructor or whatever you want | 直到当上指导员或你希望的官职 |
[18:26] | and do your 20 and get out with a pension. | 在其位谋其职 退休领养老金 |
[18:29] | If I’m able to deploy, honey, I’m gonna deploy. | 如果我能参加驻派 亲爱的 我一定要去 |
[18:32] | But you need a doctor to tell you that. | 但是你需要医生的批准 |
[18:34] | You say you don’t want to put us at risk, | 你说你不想让我们担风险 |
[18:36] | but if you don’t see someone, | 但如果你不去看医生 |
[18:37] | that’s exactly what you’re doing. | 你就是让我们担风险 |
[18:40] | All right. | 好 |
[18:42] | I’ll call him. | 我会打给他的 |
[18:45] | I’ll call him. | 我会打给他的 |
[18:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:49] | You know you’re a lovely man, Mr. Perry. | 你知道你是个好男人 佩里先生 |
[18:51] | I know. | 我知道 |
[19:16] | It’s looking good for a while ahead of you. | 你前方一段路的情况还不错 |
[19:19] | The only real issue I see | 我唯一看到问题是 |
[19:21] | is this bridge 20 klicks in front of you. | 前方二十公里处的这座桥 |
[19:23] | The satellite imagery makes it look like it’s in rough shape. | 卫星图像显示此桥的情况很糟糕 |
[19:26] | Yeah, well, we’ll have to cross that bridge | 正所谓船到桥头 |
[19:28] | when we get to it, huh. | 自然直啊 |
[19:34] | Sit them over here. | 让他们坐这里 |
[19:36] | And these prisoners claim that they never called for backup? | 这些囚犯说他们从未打电话叫支援吗 |
[19:39] | They’re gonna claim that either way. | 他们肯定会这么说 |
[19:46] | So how long has it been since you’ve been downrange without Ray? | 你和雷参加实地作战有多久了 |
[19:52] | A while. Been a long time. | 一段时间 很久了 |
[19:54] | Have you thought about what you’re gonna do | 你有想过他因为伤还没好 |
[19:55] | if he can’t go when we deploy ’cause he’s still injured? | 不能参加驻派 你会怎么做吗 |
[19:58] | What is this, 20 Questions? | 这是干嘛 调查问卷吗 |
[20:00] | No, it’s just I’m… planning on having my own team one day. | 不 我只是在计划某天拥有自己的小队 |
[20:02] | I want to make sure I’m ready. | 我要确定我准备好了 |
[20:03] | And then you watch and you learn. | 到时你就好好观察学习 |
[20:05] | As far as Ray goes, if he’s not ready, | 就雷而言 如果他没准备好 |
[20:07] | we’ll just have to cross that bridge, too. | 我们也只能越过那道桥 |
[20:36] | TOC, this is Bravo 1. | 作战中心 这里是B1 |
[20:38] | We’re approaching that nasty looking turn. | 我们即将到达那条危险的弯道 |
[20:39] | Copy that. I got you. | 收到 我看到了 |
[20:41] | But be aware the bridge is just on the other side. | 但是小心那座桥就在另一边 |
[20:43] | Makes the turn look like a piece of cake. | 确保顺利通过弯道 |
[20:49] | Thanks for that. | 谢谢提醒 |
[21:52] | If the bridge gives… | 如果那座桥坍塌 |
[21:54] | We all go boom. | 我们全都会被炸死 |
[21:57] | Go forward… slowly. | 继续前进 慢慢开 |
[22:02] | Slow. | 慢点 |
[22:05] | All right, we’re going one at a time. | 我们要一次一辆车开过去 |
[22:06] | Once the first vehicle is clear, | 第一辆车安全到达 |
[22:08] | the second vehicle proceeds. | 第二辆才能继续前进 |
[22:12] | Easy. | 慢点 |
[22:13] | Stop. Stop. | 停 停 |
[22:16] | Left hand down. | 朝左打方向 |
[22:25] | Slow. | 慢点 |
[22:26] | Slow pace. That’s it. | 放慢速度 就是这样 |
[22:33] | Nice and easy. | 小心慢慢开 |
[22:43] | Keep going, keep going, keep going. | 继续开 继续开 继续开 |
[22:44] | Left hand down. Left hand down. | 朝左打方向 朝左打方向 |
[22:53] | Stop! | 停 |
[22:56] | Easy. | 慢慢来 |
[22:59] | Straight, straight, forward. | 直走 直走 继续开 |
[23:09] | That’s it, straight, straight, straight. | 就是这样 直走 直走 直走 |
[23:11] | Straight, straight. Watch it, watch the side. | 直走 直走 小心 小心旁边 |
[23:18] | Nice leisurely drive on a Sunday crossing a bridge, kid. | 就像是某天周日 悠闲地开车过桥 孩子 |
[23:22] | You’re up, Bravo 2. | 轮到你们了 B2 |
[24:11] | I’d feel better if you talked. | 如果你说话 我会放松些 |
[24:15] | I’m scared of heights. | 我怕高 |
[24:18] | Not what I was looking for. | 不是我想听到的话 |
[24:26] | I don’t like bridges. | 我不喜欢桥 |
[24:30] | Better. | 好多了 |
[24:40] | Bravo 2, this is Bravo 1. You guys okay back there? | B2 这里是B1 你们在后面还好吧 |
[24:44] | Well, I just heard a big boom, | 我刚听到一声大爆炸 |
[24:45] | and we’re not dead, | 但是我们还活着 |
[24:48] | so I’ll take that as a good thing | 所以我觉得这是好事 |
[24:50] | and a bad thing. | 也是坏事吧 |
[24:53] | Checking now. | 下车检查 |
[25:39] | We need to move these nukes. | 我们需要转移这些核弹 |
[25:41] | What’s the ETA on the Black Hawks? | 黑鹰的预计到达时间是多少 |
[25:43] | Black Hawk is a no-go. | 黑鹰去不了了 |
[25:44] | The Moldovans have closed the airspace. | 摩尔多瓦关闭了领空 |
[25:46] | They’re trying to get us to tell ’em what you’re doing in there. | 他们想知道你们在那里的行动 |
[25:51] | Okay, so what we’re gonna do, | 我们现在这么办 |
[25:52] | we’re gonna get all three shells into the lead truck, | 要把三颗核弹全都搬到第一辆卡车上 |
[25:54] | and we’ll get ’em to the C-17. | 然后运到C-17运输机上 |
[25:55] | And we’re about five klicks away from the airfield. | 我们离机场大约还有五公里 |
[25:57] | But the doc said transferring could set off the nukes. | 但是博士说转移有可能会引爆核弹 |
[26:00] | I don’t have an option. | 我没得选 |
[26:01] | It’s what we’re gonna do– consolidate. | 我们现在要做的就是 合并为一 |
[26:03] | All three shells, put ’em in the lead truck. | 把三颗核弹全都搬到第一辆卡车上 |
[26:05] | So what we’ll do is a two-man sling carry on each shell– got it? | 两人一组 用吊索搬运一颗核弹 明白吗 |
[26:09] | Good? All right, so use the tarps inside. | 好吗 利用车里的防水油布 |
[26:11] | Hey, be delicate. | 小心点 |
[26:13] | “Delicate” is my middle name. | 我一向很小心 |
[26:16] | EOD doesn’t have a better plan than Jason’s. | 拆弹队的计划不如杰森的好 |
[26:18] | Well, then, what do they have? | 那他们有什么计划 |
[26:20] | Fatality estimates for when one of the devices explodes. | 其中一个装置爆炸时的死亡预估 |
[26:27] | We better hope that these gamma rays | 我们最好希望这些伽玛射线 |
[26:28] | turn you into the Hulk and not shrink your balls. | 把人变成绿巨人 而不会把蛋蛋缩小 |
[26:33] | You weren’t thinking about having kids | 反正你也没想过要生孩子 |
[26:34] | and settling down anyway, right? | 安定下来对吧 |
[26:36] | No. Hell no. | 没有 当然没有 |
[26:40] | Okay. | 好了 |
[26:41] | You sure she said it was okay to move these things like this? | 你确定她说这样移动这些东西没问题吗 |
[26:43] | Fact is, she said not to move ’em. | 其实她说不要移动它们 |
[26:46] | On three. | 数到三 |
[26:48] | One, two, three. | 一二三 |
[27:01] | We’re good. | 安全了 |
[27:09] | Okay, so, it looks like these guys | 看来这些人 |
[27:11] | really didn’t have time to make a backup call. | 真的没时间打电话叫支援 |
[27:13] | Yeah, but there’s no way to tell | 但是无从得知 |
[27:14] | they’ve got a scheduled check-in. | 他们是否要定时报备 |
[27:16] | You’re gangsters in gangster country, | 流氓国家的流氓 |
[27:17] | and you know more than anyone | 比任何人都清楚 |
[27:18] | how dangerous these roads can be. | 这些路有多危险 |
[27:21] | You’re really gonna be satisfied with a six-man security team? | 你真相信只有一个六人安全队吗 |
[27:23] | And five, after you murder our asset. | 杀了线人就只剩五个了 |
[27:25] | They’re gonna have reinforcements standing by. | 他们肯定会安排增援部队待命 |
[27:28] | I’m gonna start talking to these guys. | 我要开始和这些人谈话 |
[27:31] | I thought we were holding off our interrogations | 我们不是要推迟审问 |
[27:32] | – till the guys got back. – No. | -直到他们回来吗 -不 |
[27:34] | I just want to make sure we don’t wind up in trouble | 我只是想确定我们行动这么慢 |
[27:36] | moving this slow, | 不会有问题 |
[27:38] | in case they have some friends we should be worried about. | 以防他们有我们该堤防的同伙 |
[27:42] | All right. | 好吧 |
[27:43] | Which one you want to take first? | 你想先选哪一个 |
[27:45] | Who didn’t have a partner | 他们挑选司机时 |
[27:46] | when they picked up the drivers? | 哪一个是没有搭档的 |
[27:49] | Number three. | 三号 |
[27:49] | – Over there. – Yes, sir. | -在那边 -是 长官 |
[27:51] | Probably means he’s the one that smoked out guy. | 有可能是他干掉了我们的人 |
[27:53] | Let’s start with him. | 从他开始吧 |
[28:18] | For an interrogation, I don’t speak at all. | 审讯的时候 我什么都不会说 |
[28:21] | It’s not an interrogation, it’s a conversation. | 这不是审讯 这是在对话 |
[28:23] | I’m giving you an opportunity to help yourself. | 我这是在给你自救的机会 |
[28:29] | I don’t understand. | 我听不懂 |
[28:31] | Yes. You are. Ubiytsa. Killer. | 没错 你就是凶手 |
[28:39] | But, you know… | 不过 |
[28:42] | you can still help yourself. | 你还是可以救自己 |
[28:49] | How? | 怎么救 |
[28:50] | Tell us how you were communicating with the buyers. | 告诉我们你是如何跟买家联络的 |
[28:54] | On the radio. | 用无线电 |
[28:55] | Okay, what frequency? | 好 在什么频率 |
[28:58] | Two… three… two… dot… | 二 三 二 点 |
[29:03] | seven… six… five. | 七 六 五 |
[29:06] | Was there a code word? | 有暗语吗 |
[29:08] | “Books.” | “书” |
[29:11] | Look for anything with the word “Books” | 在频率232.765上找 |
[29:13] | on frequency 232.765. | 含”书”的所有内容 |
[29:31] | Hey, are we in? | 好了没 |
[29:34] | We’re gonna go slow. Understand? | 我们的动作要慢 懂吗 |
[29:36] | Very slow. | 非常慢 |
[29:38] | All right. Probably have us all jump in the back here, | 好了 或许我们都得到车后面 |
[29:40] | – keep ’em from swinging into each other. – Yeah. | -避免它们撞到一起 -没错 |
[29:42] | Bravo 1, this is TOC. | B1 这里是作战中心 |
[29:44] | – Go for One. – The buyers weren’t happy | -请说 -买家对护卫队 |
[29:46] | when the convoy failed to check in. | 没有定时报备很不高兴 |
[29:48] | They’ve got a private army headed your way. | 派了一支私人武装队伍朝你们赶去 |
[29:50] | Last radio transmission pinged their frequency | 他们最后一次无线电通话的位置是在 |
[29:52] | 15 klicks to your west. | 你们西面十五公里处 |
[29:53] | – How many, how fast? – Gonna be three vehicles. | -多少人 速度多少 -有三辆车 |
[29:55] | Looks like about a dozen men. | 应该有十几个人 |
[29:56] | You better get to the airfield before they get to you. | 你们最好能在他们追上前到达机场 |
[29:58] | You’re gonna have to move really fast. | 你们必须快速行动 |
[30:01] | That’s one thing we can’t do right now is move fast. | 我们现在偏偏快不了 |
[30:14] | You got a fire road ahead about half a klick up on the right. | 你们往右半公里处有一条防火林道 |
[30:17] | Looks like a rough ride, | 路况貌似很差 |
[30:18] | but it’s gonna bring you right to us. | 但那是条捷径 |
[30:19] | The problem is the bad guys | 但问题是那帮坏家伙 |
[30:21] | are gonna catch you before you get here. | 在你们到这里前就能追上你们 |
[30:24] | Yeah, well, a firefight with these bombs on board | 车上运着这些炸弹跟人交火 |
[30:26] | could be a real problem. | 的确是个问题 |
[30:34] | Split the team. | 分开队伍 |
[30:35] | How are you gonna do that? You’ve got one truck. | 你要怎么办到 你们只有一辆车 |
[30:37] | One’s gonna take out the strap and the ordnance. | 一个人带走外援和军火 |
[30:39] | Four of us will stay here, set an ambush. | 四个人留在这里设埋伏 |
[30:42] | You’re gonna ambush a force three times your size? | 你要埋伏人数三倍于你们的队伍 |
[30:48] | We’re assaulters. It’s what we do, we assault. | 我们是突击队 突击是我们的拿手戏 |
[30:53] | – Let’s start prepping for an ambush. – Oh, cool. | -我们准备设埋伏 -真帅 |
[30:55] | Hey, hey. Whoa, whoa, whoa. Where you going? | 等等 你要去哪 |
[30:57] | I’m gonna find a place with a flat field of fire, | 我要去找一块可以开火的平地 |
[30:59] | – set her up, let her eat. – No, no. | -架起机枪 大开杀戒 -不用 |
[31:00] | I need you to drive out the strap. | 我要你带外援开车离开 |
[31:02] | – What? – I need you to drive out the strap. | -什么 -我要你带外援开车离开 |
[31:04] | Yeah, I heard what you said, | 我听到你刚说的话了 |
[31:05] | but we’re about to get in a firefight, | 但我们就要跟人交火了 |
[31:06] | so why don’t you send the kid? | 你为什么不把那小子送走 |
[31:07] | I’m gonna teach the kid how to do an ambush. | 我要教那小子怎么设埋伏 |
[31:10] | Actually, the kid already knows how to do an ambush. | 其实那小子已经懂得怎么设埋伏了 |
[31:11] | I’m gonna teach you how to do one the right way. | 我要教你如何正确地设埋伏 |
[31:13] | Remember, watch and learn. | 记得吗 观察学习 |
[31:17] | Okay, Jason, | 好吧 杰森 |
[31:18] | we’re about to get in a good old-fashioned Mad Minute, | 我们正准备来个老式的”猛烈射击” |
[31:20] | and you’re telling me right now that | 结果你现在跟我说 |
[31:21] | you want Spenser beside you and not me? | 你想让斯宾塞协助你而不是我 |
[31:24] | You know what? Right now, I need my most senior guy | 我现在需要最有资历的队友 |
[31:26] | to step up, and that’s you. | 来加快进度 那就是你 |
[31:27] | Ray comes back, you can go back | 等雷回来了 你就可以回去 |
[31:29] | to being a knuckle-dragger, but right now, | 当你的陀枪霸王 但是现在 |
[31:31] | something happens to us, I need you to get that truck | 我们出了状况 我需要你把这辆车 |
[31:33] | as far away as possible. | 开得越远越好 |
[31:36] | – Leadership sucks. – Yeah, now you’re starting | -领导什么的真是够了 -现在的你 |
[31:38] | to sound like Ray– I love it. | 跟雷一模一样 我可喜欢了 |
[31:49] | All right. | 好了 |
[31:51] | I’m about to start this engine. | 我要开车了 |
[31:53] | You ready to hold them steady? | 你能把它们固定好吗 |
[31:55] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[32:08] | TOC says buyer’s muscle is five minutes out. | 作战中心说买家队伍五分钟后就到 |
[32:11] | Let’s go. | 行动 |
[32:13] | Move. | 快点 |
[32:16] | Got it. | 好了 |
[32:23] | Can you stop making that face? | 你能不能不摆那张脸 |
[32:25] | Well, that’s my “There’s nothing to be afraid of” Face. | 这是我的”无所畏惧”脸 |
[32:28] | Well, you’re really not afraid? | 你真的一点不怕 |
[32:30] | Couldn’t make that face if I was. | 我要是怕了就摆不出这张脸了 |
[32:33] | Seriously? | 你当真 |
[32:34] | We seriously have more | 我们现在当真 |
[32:35] | pressing issues at the moment. | 遇到更棘手的麻烦了 |
[32:37] | Like you babysitting those nukes back there. | 比如你在后面照看那些核弹 |
[32:40] | Yes. And to take my mind off of those, | 没错 为了暂时忘掉这些 |
[32:42] | I’d like to talk about something else. | 我想谈点别的 |
[32:44] | To take your mind off being scared, | 你想忘掉害怕的事 |
[32:47] | you want me to talk about how I am? | 就想让我聊我的事 |
[32:49] | Is that it? | 是吗 |
[32:54] | Look, I-I think we keep the chatter | 我觉得我们可以 |
[32:55] | to more operationally relevant things. | 聊点实际上更相关的事情 |
[32:58] | Okay. Is there anything else I should know? | 行吧 还有什么是我应该知道的吗 |
[33:02] | I mean, I think we covered the part about | 我觉得我们已经聊过 |
[33:04] | where you’re supposed to keep them things from swinging around | 你应该在后面保证东西不会乱滚乱晃 |
[33:06] | too much back there. Right? | 这个话题了 对吗 |
[33:41] | What’s a “Mad Minute”? | 什么是”猛烈射击” |
[33:42] | Sorry? | 什么 |
[33:44] | When you were making the case | 你在找理由 |
[33:45] | to have the pretty boy drive me out, | 让那个帅哥送我离开时 |
[33:46] | you said to let you stick around for the Mad Minute. | 你说要让你留下来”猛烈射击” |
[33:51] | It’s a firefight. | 就是交火 |
[33:54] | So, you’d rather get shot at than be stuck with me? | 所以你宁愿被击中 也不愿跟我待一起 |
[33:59] | Yeah, I would. | 没错 我宁愿 |
[34:03] | Something really pure about being shot at. | 交火是很纯粹的事 |
[34:07] | You try to kill them, and they’re trying to kill you. | 你要杀对方 而对方也要杀你 |
[34:11] | And by the way, that Clay kid? | 另外 那个克莱小子 |
[34:14] | He ain’t that pretty. | 也没那么帅 |
[34:36] | Come on… | 不是吧 |
[34:42] | That is not good. | 这可不妙 |
[34:45] | Can we make it? | 我们能过吗 |
[34:48] | We don’t have much of a choice. | 我们不能过也得过 |
[34:52] | Bravo 4, you in position? | B4 你就位了吗 |
[34:54] | Bravo 4, set. | B4 就位 |
[34:57] | Ambush will initiate | 对方车辆进入 |
[34:58] | on his soil when the vehicles are in the kill zone. | 射击区时 埋伏就会出击 |
[35:01] | Always doing Ray’s dirty work. | 每次都要做雷做的脏活 |
[35:09] | Anything you want me to do? | 有什么我能帮忙的吗 |
[35:11] | Hold on. | 扶好 |
[35:13] | Got to hit it fast, or we may get stuck. | 我们要快速通过 否则就会困在这里 |
[35:35] | We’re alive. | 死不了了 |
[35:37] | For now. | 暂时而已 |
[35:39] | Depends what happens at that bridge. | 要看桥那边情况如何 |
[36:04] | Get ’em, boys. | 干死他们 兄弟们 |
[36:20] | Doctor’s office. | 这里是医生办公室 |
[36:21] | Uh, hi, yes, I’m calling for Dr. McMaster. | 你好 我找麦克马斯特医生 |
[36:23] | Who’s calling? | 您是哪位 |
[36:25] | – Senior Chief Raymond Perry. – Please hold. | -高级士官长雷蒙德·佩里 -请稍等 |
[36:27] | Sure. | 好的 |
[36:32] | Dr. McMaster is not available. | 麦克马斯特医生这会不在 |
[36:34] | Would you like him to call you back? | 让他给你回电好吗 |
[36:37] | No. No, uh… | 不不… |
[36:39] | You know what? | 这样吧 |
[36:41] | He doesn’t have to do that. I’ll call him back. | 不用他回电 我再打给他 |
[36:43] | – You sure? – Yeah. Thanks. | -你确定吗 -是的 谢谢 |
[37:02] | Thought you said you were walking back. | 我以为你说要走着回来 |
[37:05] | Yeah. I found a ride. | 是啊 找到了辆车 |
[37:06] | Yeah, they’re not really using it anymore. | 他们不会再用了 |
[37:07] | Where are the nukes? | 核武器在哪里 |
[37:09] | Agency’s EODs have already got them. | 局里的拆弹队已经在处理了 |
[37:12] | They’re, uh, rendering them safe. | 他们会解除危险 |
[37:16] | A-ha! Hey, you and the strap have a pleasant drive? | 你和外援一起开车愉快吧 |
[37:19] | – Indeed we did. – Yeah? | -非常愉快 -是吧 |
[37:20] | Stimulating conversation, I bet. | 我想肯定聊得热火朝天 |
[37:22] | Ah, I believe so. | 我想是的 |
[37:24] | I reckon she’d say the same thing. | 我猜她也会这么讲 |
[37:27] | You know, uh, I don’t know, boss, | 老大 怎么说呢 |
[37:29] | some pretty rarified air up here in 2IC land | 做第二负责人压力挺大的 |
[37:32] | and, yeah, I’m gonna be pretty damn happy | 等雷回来工作 |
[37:35] | when Ray gets back to work. | 我会很高兴 |
[37:37] | You did good, man. | 你干得不错 伙计 |
[37:38] | You did really good. Ah. | 你真的干得不错 |
[37:41] | Take a look at your knuckles. | 看看你的指关节 |
[37:42] | They’re clean. | 很干净 |
[37:49] | All right. So you’re telling me you don’t need any surgery. | 好吧 所以你不需要动手术 |
[37:51] | Nope. | 不用 |
[37:52] | – None? – None. Nah, looks like I just strained some tendons | -不用吗 -不用 只是肌腱拉伤 |
[37:54] | is all. Doc fixed me up with some heavy-duty | 医生给我开了大剂量消炎药 |
[37:56] | anti-inflammatories, told me not to bench with a straight bar. | 告诉我再用直杆做卧推了 |
[37:59] | Tell the guy that benching went out in the ’90s? | 跟他说卧推在九十年代就过时了 |
[38:02] | Damn straight. | 非常正确 |
[38:04] | Okay. You’re sure, huh? | 你确定没事吗 |
[38:05] | Stop being worried. I’m good. | 别担心我了 我没事 |
[38:07] | All right, Danny, I think I speak for everybody | 丹尼 我想代表大家说一句 |
[38:09] | here at the table that we would like to get | 我们都想听一听 |
[38:11] | some stories from back in the day– | 戴维斯和桑尼在四队 |
[38:13] | Davis and Sonny, and Team Four. Right? | 发生的故事 对吧 |
[38:15] | Uh-uh, no. Not a word. | 别 不要讲啊 |
[38:17] | Well, it feels wrong to talk about Sonny, with him | 在桑尼不能在场为自己辩护的情况下 |
[38:19] | not being here to defend himself. | 谈论他感觉不太善良 |
[38:21] | Go right ahead, right ahead. That’s exactly | 说吧 说吧 |
[38:22] | when you should be talking about him. | 此时不谈更待何时 |
[38:23] | But as far as, uh, Yeoman Davis here is concerned,I got some… | 但考虑到文书军士戴维斯 |
[38:26] | Okay. It is Petty Officer Davis. | 好了 是戴维斯海军军士 |
[38:28] | And if you don’t want to get your butt whooped… | 而且你要不想你的屁股开花… |
[38:32] | And if you don’t… | 而且你要不… |
[38:33] | Guys. | 伙计们 |
[38:36] | Hey, hey! That’s my boy. | 好小子 |
[38:39] | – That’s our strap. – What’s happening? What’s up, boys? | -这是我们的外援 -怎么了 小伙子们 |
[38:41] | Ladies and gentlemen. What’s happening? | 女士们先生们 怎么了 |
[38:44] | Y’all remember Miss Leigh. | 大家都记得莉小姐吧 |
[38:45] | What’s happening? | 怎么了 |
[38:46] | Hey, you can actually sit here, | 你可以坐这里 |
[38:48] | ’cause, uh, Ray forgot my beer. | 雷忘记给我拿啤酒了 |
[38:49] | – I did? Okay. – Yes. No sweat. | -我忘了吗 -是的 不要紧 |
[38:52] | What’s up? | 有什么事吗 |
[38:54] | Ray’s back. | 雷归队了 |
[39:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[39:08] | You know, I can buy my own drink. | 我自己买单就好 |
[39:10] | – I know you can. – Okay. | -我知道 -好吧 |
[39:11] | Well, I really don’t get it. | 我真不明白 |
[39:13] | – What’s that? – After all these years, | -不明白什么 -这么些年了 |
[39:15] | you’re still trying to talk me into it? | 你还是想说服我 |
[39:17] | I mean, from my recollection, you don’t have a lot of trouble | 在我印象中 |
[39:18] | getting female companionship. | 你是颇有女人缘的 |
[39:21] | I’m not the same guy I was on Team Four. | 我已经不是四队时的那个人了 |
[39:24] | I look at pictures of myself back then, | 我看着自己那时候的照片 |
[39:26] | it’s like I’m looking at a stranger. | 感觉像在看一个陌生人 |
[39:27] | All right, so you’re not the same guy you were? | 所以你变了一个人 |
[39:30] | Okay. | 是的 |
[39:31] | All right, then, who are you? | 那你是谁呢 |
[39:33] | I’m a lot like you. | 我和你很相似 |
[39:35] | Well, you’re gonna have to explain that one. | 这可得说清楚 |
[39:38] | Sorry, did I miss something while we were carrying | 抱歉 在搬运核弹头的时候 |
[39:40] | that nuclear warhead somewhere? | 我错过了什么 |
[39:42] | You don’t drink with the wives. | 你不和太太团一起混 |
[39:45] | But you’re not a frogman. | 但你又不是海豹队员 |
[39:47] | They treat you like you’re one of them, | 你们像自己人一样对待你 |
[39:49] | they call you by your last name. | 直呼你的姓氏 |
[39:52] | But you’re not one of them. | 但你又不是其中一员 |
[39:55] | And neither am I. | 我也不是 |
[39:58] | Look, “There’s the operators, and then there’s everybody else.” | “只有作战人员和其他人员之分” |
[40:02] | So here’s to the “Everybody elses.” | 为”其他人员”干杯 |
[40:11] | Is this the part where I’m supposed to melt | 你看到了我灵魂深处 |
[40:12] | because you’ve seen inside my soul? | 此刻我是不是该心动了 |
[40:15] | Nah. | 不 |
[40:17] | Melting comes later. | 心动迟一些 |
[40:29] | This is Sonny’s first time getting a strap. | 这是桑尼第一次得到外援 |
[40:37] | What’s up, brother? | 怎么了 兄弟 |
[40:37] | Nothing, I got to go. I’ll talk to you in a little bit. | 没什么 我得走了 回头再跟你讲 |
[40:49] | I’m sorry. I get it. | 对不起 我明白了 |
[40:51] | I-I understand, okay… look, | 我明白…好吧 听着 |
[40:53] | if you want to punch me in the face, you can. | 想打我就打吧 |
[40:56] | I just want you to know I called her from the plane. | 我想说我是在飞机上给她打的电话 |
[40:59] | I told her that I backed you. | 告诉她我支持你的意见 |
[41:01] | Okay? | 懂吗 |
[41:02] | I know. She told me. | 我知道 她跟我讲了 |
[41:04] | You have every right to be worried here, I get it. | 你完全有理由担心 我懂 |
[41:06] | -I’m gonna kill her. -No. Lis… | -我要杀了她 -不 你看… |
[41:07] | It’s not your fault, Alana. | 这不是你的错 阿兰娜 |
[41:10] | – Just sit down. – I can’t sit down. | -坐下来 -我坐不下来 |
[41:12] | I need to see her | 我要见到她 |
[41:13] | so I can shake her until she never does this again. | 我要把她教训到以后再不会这么干 |
[41:15] | Please sit, sit, sit, sit. | 坐下吧 |
[41:16] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[41:18] | – Sit down. Sit, sit, sit, sit. – Fine. | -坐下啦 -好吧 |
[41:20] | It’s gonna be okay, it’s gonna be fine, all right? | 不会有事的 |
[41:23] | We’ll be okay. | 我们会没事的 |
[41:28] | It’s gonna be okay. | 会没事的 |
[41:34] | I should come home. | 我应该回家住 |
[41:36] | You “Should”? | 你”应该”吗 |
[41:37] | I want to come home. | 我想要回来住 |
[41:45] | Uh, is that an answer to my question? | 这是在回答我的问题吗 |
[41:48] | You didn’t ask a question. | 你没有问问题 |
[41:52] | I know it wasn’t an answer. | 我知道这不是一个回答 |
[41:55] | Look, o-our family is in extremis at the moment. | 我们家正在紧急关头 |
[42:00] | Do you really think we ought to be talking about | 你觉得这会儿应该讨论这种 |
[42:02] | big life decisions? | 人生重大决定吗 |
[42:05] | – Lincoln? – Yes, yes. | -林肯 -在的 |
[42:06] | Yeah, right here. | 在这里 |
[42:10] | – Hayes? – She’s coming out. | -海斯呢 -她出来了 |
[42:11] | She just wanted to wash her face. | 她要先洗把脸 |
[42:33] | I’m so sorry. | 我非常抱歉 |
[42:37] | I shouldn’t have been drinking. | 我不该喝酒的 |
[42:41] | We know. | 我们知道 |
[42:42] | Okay? | 好啦 |
[42:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[42:54] | Come here. Come on. | 过来 过来 |
[43:00] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你还好吧 -是的 |
[43:06] | Okay, come on. Let’s go home. Okay. | 来吧 我们回家吧 |
[43:09] | Come on. | 走吧 |