时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | You ever heard from Danny? | 你有丹尼的消息吗 |
[00:04] | – Danny Cooper? – You guys were pretty tight back the day. | -丹尼·库珀吗 -你们之前好像关系挺好 |
[00:07] | Yeah, no, we were for a while. | 是的 有过一段时间 |
[00:08] | Till he went and tried to kiss me. | 直到有一次他想要亲我 |
[00:10] | – I’m not the same guy I was on Team Four. – Is this the part | -我已不是四队时的我了 -你看到我灵魂深处 |
[00:12] | where I’m supposed to melt because you’ve seen inside my soul? | 此刻我是不是该心动了 |
[00:15] | Melting comes later. | 心动迟一些 |
[00:16] | I should come home. | 我应该回家住 |
[00:17] | Look, our family is in extremis at the moment. | 我们家正在紧急关头 |
[00:20] | Do you really think we ought to be making big life decisions? | 你觉得这会儿应该讨论这种人生重大决定吗 |
[00:27] | I’m so sorry. | 我非常抱歉 |
[00:29] | We know. | 我们知道 |
[00:30] | Okay? | 好啦 |
[00:35] | 美国E39无人机 伊拉克领空 | |
[00:38] | Over requested position. | 到达指定位置 |
[00:38] | 无人机指挥中心 克里奇空军基地 内华达州 | |
[00:40] | Holding in a figure eight at 3,000 meters. | 在三千米高空8字形盘旋 |
[00:44] | Latency is 1.8 seconds. | 滞后1.8秒 |
[00:46] | Tightening up on target. | 收紧目标 |
[00:48] | Copy. | 收到 |
[00:49] | Got fuel for six hours. | 燃油能维持六小时 |
[00:52] | Autopilot initiated. | 已启动自动驾驶 |
[00:56] | What the hell? | 什么情况 |
[00:58] | She’s losing altitude, fast. | 它在快速下降 |
[01:01] | Did we take a hit? | 遭遇袭击了吗 |
[01:02] | No warnings of incoming fire or air traffic. | 没有开火或空中交通的警告 |
[01:04] | Stick’s not responding. | 操纵杆没反应 |
[01:06] | I’ve lost maneuverability. | 我无法操控 |
[01:07] | 2,000 meters. What the hell’s going on? | 两千米 怎么回事 |
[01:09] | Come on. | 搞什么 |
[01:10] | 1,000 meters. Rita. | 一千米 丽塔 |
[01:11] | No, I’ve lost her. | 不行 我操控不了它 |
[01:12] | E39 going down. | E39要坠毁了 |
[01:14] | I say again, | 重复 |
[01:15] | the E39 is going down. | E39要坠毁了 |
[01:27] | Ah, look at this kid, he’s like a human garbage disposal. | 看看这孩子 他就像个行走的垃圾处理器 |
[01:30] | – He’s crushing it. – Hey, I told you, | -食物粉碎机 -说好了的 |
[01:31] | we’re trying to cut down on sugar in the morning. | 早上不能吃这么多糖 |
[01:32] | – Mikey. – Come on. | -小麦 -行了 |
[01:34] | He needs the fuel, right? | 他需要能量 好吗 |
[01:36] | He’s growing. Look at the muscles. | 在长身体 看看他的肌肉 |
[01:37] | Like, Mikey Muscles, show her the Mikey Muscles. | 小麦肌肉 给她看看小麦肌肉 |
[01:39] | Yeah. | 厉害了 |
[01:42] | I’m really the only one who finds this creepy? | 只有我觉得这很奇怪吗 |
[01:45] | Dad comes over to take us grocery shopping? | 老爸竟然带我们来购物 |
[01:46] | Hey, we’re not just grocery shopping. | 我们不只是购物 |
[01:49] | We’re grocery shopping Jason-style. | 我们是在杰式购物 |
[01:51] | – That’s big. – Emma, you’re gonna need to get a job | -很重要的 -艾玛 你得先有工作 |
[01:52] | if you want to start buying your own groceries, okay? | 才能自己开始购物 懂吗 |
[01:55] | Seriously? Is this something you saw on The Brady Bunch? | 真的吗 这是你们在《脱线家族》里看到的吗 |
[01:57] | Couple that shops together stays together? | 一起购物的夫妇才能永远在一起 |
[01:59] | You know, I’m sorry, but it sounds like she’s trying | 不好意思 她这话好像是在 |
[02:01] | to pick a fight with us, right? | 挑衅我们 对吧 |
[02:02] | Yeah, I guess jail time really toughened her up. | 对 看来被关押后她翅膀就硬了 |
[02:04] | Whatever. You guys want to go on | 随便吧 你们就继续 |
[02:05] | with your little Norman Rockwell cosplay… | 模仿诺曼·洛克威尔吧… |
[02:07] | I’ll show you Norman Rockwell. | 我会让你见识诺曼·洛克威尔 |
[02:08] | You want to see Norman Rockwell? Aah! | 你想见到诺曼·洛克威尔 |
[02:09] | That look like Norman Rockwell to you? | 你觉得这像诺曼·洛克威尔吗 |
[02:11] | Just saying. | 我就说说 |
[02:12] | I don’t see why you need to drag me and Mikey around | 我就是不懂你们为什么要把我和小麦 |
[02:14] | like we’re three-year-olds. | 当三岁小孩一样拖来拖去 |
[02:15] | Or is that part of the kink? | 或者这也是某个怪癖 |
[02:17] | Well, it’s not like we can trust you to stay home alone. | 因为我们不放心让你们独自在家 |
[02:21] | I said I was sorry. | 我说了很抱歉 |
[02:21] | Yeah, it’s gonna take a lot more than that. | 对 远不是一句抱歉就够了的 |
[02:23] | Boom. Lot more. | 差远了 |
[02:25] | We have a right to know if you’re getting back together. | 我们有权知道你们是否和好了 |
[02:27] | You have a right? | 你们有权知道 |
[02:29] | Does this mean Dad’s getting out of the Navy? | 爸爸是不是从海军退役了 |
[02:34] | Why would you say something like that? | 你为什么说这话 |
[02:35] | Well, Mom said you guys couldn’t even consider | 妈妈说只有你退役了 |
[02:38] | getting back together till you were out. | 你们才能和好 |
[02:41] | Okay. You know what? | 好 听我说 |
[02:44] | You guys are gonna be late for school. | 你们上学要迟到了 |
[02:45] | Get your school stuff, get in the car. | 带好上学的东西 上车 |
[02:46] | Come on, we got to get going. Come on. | 快 我们得走了 快 |
[02:48] | Keep crushing the cereal, Big Mikey Mike. Mikey Muscles. | 接着粉碎早餐谷物吧 大力小麦克 小麦肌肉 |
[02:51] | Why would you say something like that? | 你为什么要这么说 |
[02:52] | Is that how you feel? You want me to leave the teams? | 你是那么想的吗 你想让我退役 |
[02:54] | Okay, I said it once, months ago. | 我就说了一次 几个月前 |
[02:56] | I was upset. I’m sorry. | 我当时很沮丧 抱歉 |
[02:58] | That what you want? | 那是你想要的吗 |
[03:00] | Come on, Dad! | 快点 爸爸 |
[03:01] | – We’re gonna be late. – Hey, I… | -我们要迟到了 -我… |
[03:03] | You know what? This is really not the time | 现在谈这些 |
[03:04] | to have the conversation. | 真的不合适 |
[03:05] | – I know. – Dad. | -我知道 -爸爸 |
[03:06] | I’ll drop them off, I’ll come back, | 我送他们去上学 再回来 |
[03:07] | and we’ll have the conversation. | 到时我们再谈 |
[03:09] | Jason, I got to show three houses this morning. | 杰森 我上午要带人看三处房子 |
[03:10] | I’m not even gonna have time to unload these groceries. | 我都没时间把买的东西放回家 |
[03:12] | – Of course you do. – Can we– Jason, can we please | -当然了 -杰森 我们能 |
[03:13] | – just talk about it later? – Yeah, let’s do that later. | -晚点再说这事吗 -那晚点再说吧 |
[03:15] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[03:16] | Later it is. | 晚点再说 |
[03:26] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[03:30] | You’re just gonna ghost me? | 你打算偷偷溜走吗 |
[03:32] | I don’t think that you can call it “Ghosting” | 我觉得这不叫”偷偷溜走” |
[03:33] | if you stay at my place, but… | 因为这是在我家 但… |
[03:36] | No, I’m just gonna | 不是的 我只想 |
[03:37] | go run off these sins from last night. | 收拾一下昨晚的”罪证” |
[03:41] | Thank you, by the way. | 对了 谢谢你 |
[03:41] | You didn’t have to pay for everything. | 你本不必付所有钱的 |
[03:43] | Oh, come on. You finally agree to go out with me, | 拜托 你终于答应跟我约会 |
[03:45] | I’m not gonna pay? No chance. | 我难道不付钱吗 不可能 |
[03:47] | Besides, it’s about time a SEAL starts | 而且也该海豹突击队员 |
[03:49] | taking care of you for a change. | 反过来照顾你了 |
[03:51] | I told you, I don’t date frogmen. | 我说了不会跟海豹突击队员约会 |
[03:53] | Well, lucky for you, the Talimonster saw fit | 算你走运 塔利班军队恰好 |
[03:55] | to blow me up, and end my career. | 将我炸飞 毁我前程 |
[04:01] | Look, I’m sorr– I’m not, um… | 抱歉 我不… |
[04:03] | Used to waking up next to this? | 不习惯醒来看到这个 |
[04:05] | I was gonna say I’m not a morning person, | 我是想说我不习惯早起 |
[04:07] | but now that you mention it. | 既然你提到了 |
[04:13] | Hey. Here. | 在这 |
[04:17] | How about | 不如 |
[04:19] | you and I go get some breakfast after your run? | 等你跑完步后我们一起吃早饭吧 |
[04:26] | I got a new shipment of bailout bottles | 新到的那批应急气瓶 |
[04:28] | coming in at work that needs inventory. | 需要我去清点 |
[04:34] | Yeah. Yeah. I got to get on the horn with the West Coast, | 好 我也得联系西海岸的人 |
[04:37] | talk some clients off the ledge, so I’ll get out of your hair. | 拉回一些客户 我就不打扰你了 |
[04:41] | Okay, I’m gonna take that run. | 好 那我去跑步了 |
[04:42] | Sure. | 好 |
[04:43] | I had fun last night. | 昨晚很开心 |
[04:52] | It was fun. | 确实很开心 |
[04:53] | Maybe we can do it again, later in the week? | 或许这周晚点可以再约 |
[04:55] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[05:06] | Hey, sleepyhead. Coffee. | 小懒鬼 喝咖啡 |
[05:08] | You’re wearing my favorite shirt. | 你穿了我最爱的衬衫 |
[05:11] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[05:12] | Did you forget that my closet’s 40 miles away? | 你忘了我的衣橱在64公里以外吗 |
[05:15] | No, I was gon– I was gonna wear that shirt today. | 没 我今天也没打算穿那件 |
[05:17] | Well, I guess you’re gonna have to come grab it from me, then. | 看来你得去帮我拿点衣服了 |
[05:20] | Don’t tempt me with a good time. | 你可别故意诱惑我 |
[05:23] | Hey, I, uh, I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[05:27] | Are you getting spun up again? | 又要出任务了吗 |
[05:28] | Look at you with the vernacular, huh? | 你都会说行话了啊 |
[05:31] | Nice. Avoidance. | 很好 避而不答 |
[05:32] | That means that’s a yes. | 意味着有任务 |
[05:33] | Here. | 给 |
[05:34] | Where are you gonna go? | 你准备去哪 |
[05:36] | I don’t know yet. | 还不知道 |
[05:38] | Okay. Well, I wish I hadn’t graded all these papers. | 好吧 真后悔把卷子都批完了 |
[05:41] | Why not? Now you can hang out and just relax all day. | 为什么 你可以出去放松一整天了啊 |
[05:45] | Thank you. Yeah. | 谢谢 对 |
[05:46] | Grading is, uh, pretty much the only way I can clear my mind | 只有批卷子才能在你去拯救世界时 |
[05:48] | when you’re off saving the world. | 让我保持头脑冷静 |
[05:51] | Hey. I-I’ll be back soon, okay? | 我很快就回来 |
[05:53] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:54] | And when I am, I’m gonna want the shirt back. | 等我回来了 我得要回这件衬衫 |
[05:59] | It’s my favorite shirt. | 我最喜欢的衬衫 |
[06:00] | – And I want it. – Sorry. | -我想要 -抱歉 |
[06:02] | But then you’ll be gone again soon, right? | 但你又会很快离开 对吧 |
[06:04] | On, um, deployment. | 去驻派 |
[06:06] | How’s that for vernacular? | 这行话说得如何 |
[06:10] | Trish mentioned it the other night. | 翠西那天晚上提到了 |
[06:15] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[06:17] | Look, I-I’ve been meaning to talk to you about it. | 我一直想跟你说这事 |
[06:20] | I just didn’t know how to bring it up. | 只是不知道如何提起 |
[06:23] | I’ve known about it for a week | 我都知道一周了 |
[06:24] | and didn’t know how to bring it up. | 也不知道该如何提起 |
[06:26] | Didn’t actually want to bring it up. | 其实是不想提起 |
[06:29] | So, uh, where-where are they sending you guys? | 他们要把你们派去哪里 |
[06:35] | Never really know till you get off the plane, | 只有等下了飞机才知道 |
[06:36] | but as of now, Afghanistan. | 目前来看是去阿富汗 |
[06:40] | Oh, good. | 好 |
[06:42] | Least it’s not a place that’s been convulsed by violence | 至少那地方过去两百年里 |
[06:44] | the last two millennia. | 没有充斥着暴力 |
[06:48] | Um, for how long? | 待多久 |
[06:51] | Three months, at least. | 至少三个月 |
[06:53] | That’s longer than we’ve been together. | 比我们在一起的时间还长 |
[06:57] | Yeah. | 对 |
[07:00] | I, uh… I guess it’d be a lot to ask you | 让你暂缓生活 等我这么久 |
[07:03] | to put your life on hold and wait for me. | 确实太强人所难了 |
[07:07] | And I guess it would be a lot to ask you | 那让你在战区每时每刻都想着我 |
[07:09] | to think about me when you’re in a war zone 24/7? | 也确实太强人所难了 |
[07:19] | I guess we just got a relationship stay of execution. | 看来我们的关系只能延缓再续了 |
[07:24] | So, you’re sure you’re not pressing the red, | 你确定你这么快归队 |
[07:26] | coming back too soon? | 不会很勉强吗 |
[07:27] | Last week you were on the P.T. table. | 上周你还在做物理治疗 |
[07:29] | What, this week, you’re ready to roll? | 这周就可以出任务了 |
[07:30] | – Look, brother, the shoulder’s great. – Yeah? | -兄弟 我肩膀没事 -是吗 |
[07:32] | Right? And you wouldn’t touch the smoke | 我今天扔出的快球 |
[07:33] | – I’d be throwing today. – Yeah, I doubt that. | -你也休想接住 -那可不一定 |
[07:35] | Sure that this whole early recovery | 你恢复得这么快 |
[07:36] | has nothing to do with the deployment money? | 确定不是因为驻派津贴吗 |
[07:39] | Look, man, I appreciate the concern, | 谢谢你关心 |
[07:41] | but the shoulder’s squared away, | 我的肩膀没事了 |
[07:42] | – and Naima has the other stuff handled. – Okay. | -其他事奈玛能搞定 -好 |
[07:44] | – That good enough for you? – Yeah. | -这下你信了吧 -信 |
[07:45] | Yeah? | 真的 |
[07:48] | Ah, look who it is, huh? | 看看谁来了 |
[07:49] | Look who’s back. | 这是谁回来了啊 |
[07:52] | Have a seat. | 坐吧 |
[07:53] | I hate the number two. | 我讨厌当助手 |
[07:54] | You miss me? Back in his chair. | 想我了吗 回到老位置 |
[07:56] | I’m just more of an odd-number type of guy. | 我只是更适合做个怪咖 |
[07:59] | Welcome back, bud. | 欢迎回来 |
[08:00] | – Yeah, brother.- All right, listen up. | -谢谢 兄弟 -好了 听着 |
[08:03] | Air Force had a fancy new drone go down | 空军的一架新高档无人机 |
[08:05] | about four hours ago in the Anbar Province, | 约四小时前坠毁在叙利亚边境 |
[08:08] | just east of the Syrian border. | 东部的安巴尔省 |
[08:10] | Okay, any chance you’re just keeping us informed here? | 你会不会只是告诉我们有这么件事 |
[08:12] | – We are gonna go get it back. – Bringing it back. | -我们要去找回来 -找回来 |
[08:14] | – Hope we do. – Iranian and Russian military | -但愿可以 -边境全是 |
[08:15] | all over that border. The Air Force doesn’t want | 伊朗和俄罗斯的军队 空军不希望 |
[08:17] | the drone’s proprietary technology falling | 无人机的专有技术 |
[08:20] | into the wrong hands. | 落入外人之手 |
[08:20] | So, the Air Force loses a drone in Iraq– | 空军的无人机在伊拉克坠毁了 |
[08:23] | where they already have thousands of troops. | 而他们在那早就派了上千的军队 |
[08:25] | Instead of using any of them, | 他们不动用那里的军队 |
[08:27] | they want to send us all the way from beautiful Virginia Beach? | 反而想让我们从美丽的弗吉尼亚海滩大老远过去 |
[08:31] | Is that right? | 对吧 |
[08:33] | The crash site is just outside of Al-Qa’im. | 坠机地点就在加伊姆之外 |
[08:35] | Ah, that’s why they’re sending us. | 所以才派我们去 |
[08:37] | Al-Qa’im is ISIS’s last stronghold in Iraq. | 加伊姆是伊斯兰国在伊拉克最后的据点 |
[08:39] | Which makes it one of the most dangerous places in the world. | 所以那里是世上最危险的地方之一 |
[08:42] | Well, let’s just drop a warhead on that | 不如直接用一颗弹头 |
[08:43] | proprietary crap, blow it into a million pieces, | 把那专有的技术炸个粉碎 |
[08:45] | and keep us out of the death zone. | 我们就不必直入死地了 |
[08:47] | You know, I wish we could, | 我也想这样 |
[08:48] | but that option is off the table. | 但那个方法不予讨论 |
[08:49] | This is Meera Nelson | 这位是米拉·尼尔森 |
[08:51] | from Defense Information Systems Agency. | 国防信息系统局派来的 |
[08:53] | – She’s here to explain why. – Morning. | -她来给大家解释 -早上好 |
[08:55] | – Morning. – Morning. – Morning. | -早上好 -早上好 -早上好 |
[08:56] | – Morning. – What I’m about to share with you is known | -早上好 -我下面要给大家说的 |
[08:59] | by, uh, only a handful of people within our government. | 政府内部只有少数几个人知道 |
[09:02] | Moon landing was faked. | 登月是假的 |
[09:04] | – I knew it. – A few months ago, | -我就知道 -几个月前 |
[09:06] | DARPA detected a mysterious virus | 国防高级研究计划局在某个新E39无人机的 |
[09:09] | on one of its new E39 drone’s central processors. | 中央处理器上发现了一种神秘病毒 |
[09:12] | And subsequent tests found indications | 后续检测到更多无人机上 |
[09:13] | of the same malware on more of our drones. | 也有同种恶意程式的迹象 |
[09:17] | How many more? | 有多少 |
[09:20] | All of them. | 所有 |
[09:24] | At first, | 一开始 |
[09:25] | the malware was only detected logging keystrokes. | 只检测到恶意程序会记录按键 |
[09:28] | – Seemed benign. – Okay, so now you think | -似乎没什么问题 -好 你们是觉得 |
[09:30] | that someone used the malware to hijack the drone? | 有人用恶意程序劫持了无人机 |
[09:33] | It’s the most likely scenario. | 这是最有可能的情况 |
[09:36] | I know, it probably seems like you’re cleaning up | 我知道这似乎很像在帮某人的 |
[09:38] | someone’s science project, but trust me, | 科学项目擦屁股 但相信我 |
[09:41] | this drone crisis presents an urgent threat | 此次无人机危机严重威胁到 |
[09:44] | to our national security. | 国家安全 |
[09:46] | The E39… is patient zero. | E39就是”病原” |
[09:49] | Only by recovering its processor can we determine | 只有恢复它的处理器 |
[09:52] | the exact nature of the virus, | 才能判定病毒的具体性质 |
[09:54] | figure out a way to reverse engineer it. | 从而想办法进行反向工程 |
[09:56] | Alpha and Bravo Teams will escort Ms. Nelson | A队和B队陪同尼尔森女士和 |
[09:58] | and her technician, Mr. Nolan, to the E39, | 技术人员诺兰先生找到E39 |
[10:01] | then secure the location | 然后封锁现场 |
[10:03] | so that they can extract the drone’s processor. | 让他们取出无人机的处理器 |
[10:06] | All right, so the drone went down outside of town. | 好吧 无人机在城外坠毁 |
[10:08] | We slip in, we slip out, right? | 我们偷溜进去 再偷溜出来 对吧 |
[10:10] | – Sounds simple. – It’s not going to be that simple. | -听着很轻松 -不会那么轻松 |
[10:13] | – There it is. – We believe an I.S. cadre | -看吧 -我们认为伊斯兰国的部队 |
[10:15] | found the E39 and moved it to this former school. | 找到了E39并将转移到了这座旧学校 |
[10:23] | Oh, smack dab in the middle of the city. Nice. | 正好在市中心 很好 |
[10:25] | Precisely where the final | 恰好要在那 |
[10:26] | push to clear ISIS is about to take place. | 对伊斯兰国发起最后的打击 |
[10:29] | You sure you’re ready to come back now? | 你确定现在准备好归队了吗 |
[10:30] | – More so. – Okay. | -更确定了 -好 |
[10:32] | Well, there is one more wrinkle. | 还有个问题 |
[10:34] | There’s always a wrinkle. | 总是还有问题 |
[10:35] | Due to the fear of losing additional assets, | 由于害怕损失其他设备 |
[10:37] | the Air Force has grounded all drones. | 空军已禁止使用所有无人机 |
[10:40] | So now we’re walking into the most dangerous place | 那我们要在毫无指引的情况下 |
[10:42] | in the world… blind. | 进入世上最危险的地方 |
[11:22] | Yeah? | 怎么 |
[11:26] | Hey, I, uh… need some advice. | 给我点建议 |
[11:30] | Point the muzzle end of your gun | 把枪口对准 |
[11:31] | in the direction you want to shoot. | 你想射击的方向 |
[11:36] | So? | 怎么 |
[11:39] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[11:50] | So… we’re, uh, | 我们 |
[11:53] | you know, we’re getting ready for deployment here soon. | 我们很快就会得到驻派 |
[11:57] | Here it comes. | 开始了 |
[11:58] | Whole deployment talk. | 驻派的话题 |
[12:01] | Yeah, huh? | 是吧 |
[12:03] | You and the, uh, professor getting a little serious there? | 你跟你那位教授是认真的吗 |
[12:09] | I don’t know, man, m-maybe, maybe not. | 我不知道 可能是 可能不是 |
[12:11] | Kind of at a crossroads? | 到关键时期了吗 |
[12:14] | You know, look, man, I, uh, | 听着 兄弟 我 |
[12:16] | I was married well before BUD/S. | 在基础水下爆破训练很早之前就结婚了 |
[12:19] | So, you know, | 所以你也知道 |
[12:20] | the whole long-distance relationship conversation, | 对这种异地关系的话题 |
[12:23] | I don’t even know if I’m the one to have that talk. | 我可能并不是聊天的合适人选 |
[12:27] | – Okay, got it. – Yeah? | -好 懂了 -懂了吗 |
[12:27] | – I’ll get it squared away. – But… | -我自己会处理好的 -但是 |
[12:32] | I get it. | 我懂 |
[12:33] | I understand. | 我很清楚 |
[12:34] | There is a-a price to pay for everyone. | 每个人都需要付出代价 |
[12:37] | You know that. | 你懂的 |
[12:38] | You just got to figure out what you’re willing to pay. | 你只需要想清楚 自己愿意付出什么 |
[12:41] | I mean, can you imagine your life without her? | 我是说 你想想生活中少了她是什么样 |
[12:44] | ‘Cause if you can, you got to cut your girl loose. | 如果少了她也能过 那就断了这关系吧 |
[12:48] | – You’re right. – Yeah. | -你说的对 -不错 |
[12:52] | So, get some rest, will you. | 去休息下 好吧 |
[12:58] | Iraqi security forces | 伊拉克安全部队 |
[13:00] | have retaken almost half of Al-Qa’im | 在这八个星期已经夺回了 |
[13:02] | over the last eight weeks, | 将近半个加伊姆市 |
[13:03] | but the pace has been slow, and the fighting brutal. | 但节奏很慢 战斗也很惨烈 |
[13:05] | Just as we saw in Fallujah, | 正如我们在费卢杰所见 |
[13:07] | these I.S. Fighters | 这些伊斯兰国武装分子 |
[13:07] | have had months to fortify their positions. | 花了几个月时间强化阵地的防御力量 |
[13:10] | How many fighters are we looking at? | 我们要对付多少武装分子 |
[13:11] | Iraqi Special Forces | 伊拉克安全部队 |
[13:12] | allowed some 300 to surrender two days ago. | 两天前接受了大约300人投降 |
[13:15] | But we estimate there remains about 1,200. | 但我们估计对方还剩1200人 |
[13:17] | 1,200 true believers. | 这1200名坚定信徒 |
[13:18] | They definitely aren’t waving the white flag. | 绝不会向我们举旗投降 |
[13:20] | That’s for sure. | 这一点毋庸置疑 |
[13:21] | Fighting to the death, | 奋战到死 |
[13:22] | maybe we will get that zombie apocalypse after all. | 没准我们最终也难逃丧尸末日的命运 |
[13:25] | The Iraqis’ final siege consists of two phases. | 伊拉克最后的围攻分为两个阶段 |
[13:27] | Phase One, currently underway, | 阶段一 目前进行中 |
[13:29] | involves softening up I.S. Defenses | 采用炮击结合空袭的方式 |
[13:32] | with a combination of artillery shelling and air strikes. | 削弱伊斯兰国组织的防御力量 |
[13:34] | Bomb ’em back to the Stone Age. | 把他们炸回石器时代 |
[13:36] | Or as they like to say over there, last Tuesday. | 或者像他们上周二说的那样 |
[13:39] | Phase One ends at 0500, | 阶段一五点整结束 |
[13:42] | at which point the Iraqis will conduct | 届时伊拉克人会进行 |
[13:44] | a mechanized infantry assault. | 机械化步兵突击 |
[13:46] | That’s urban fighting, building-to-building, | 也就是楼对楼的市区作战 |
[13:48] | bloody and brutal. | 血腥又惨烈 |
[13:49] | No, we’ll be gone before the fighting even starts. | 不 我们会在双方交战之前撤离 |
[13:50] | With the artillery and the air strikes, | 炮击加上空袭 |
[13:52] | it’ll just drive I.S. into their ratholes and their bunkers. | 会把伊斯兰国逼回自己的老窝和地堡 |
[13:54] | It’ll give us cover | 我们可以得到掩护 |
[13:55] | to get in and out without being detected. | 在不会被侦测到的情况下进入并撤离 |
[13:57] | We’re coordinating with the Iraqis | 我们正在跟伊方的人协调 |
[13:59] | to make sure they don’t drop any artillery near your position. | 确保他们不往你们的区域投放炮弹 |
[14:01] | Yeah, that’s real comforting. | 很好 我心甚慰 |
[14:02] | Iraqi military and shooting straight | 但伊拉克军方和直接作战方 |
[14:04] | don’t always go hand in hand. | 不一定会步调一致 |
[14:05] | Time we land, you’ll have less than two hours | 算上着陆时间 在阶段一结束前 |
[14:07] | before Phase One ends. | 你们只有不到两小时 |
[14:12] | Look, what’s the fastest infil? | 哪种潜入方式最快 |
[14:14] | Parachuting in with all that artillery in the air | 在炮弹满天飞的地方空降 |
[14:16] | doesn’t exactly tickle these nuts. | 肯定会惹毛这帮疯子 |
[14:19] | And the roads are basically one big IED by now. | 路上也到处布满了爆炸装置 |
[14:20] | – So that’s out. – I’ll tell you what, | -所以都不行 -要我说的话 |
[14:22] | why don’t we helo in on this riverbank right here. | 我们何不坐直升机到这里的河岸上 |
[14:24] | It’s a half a klick from our target. | 距离目标只有半公里 |
[14:25] | We can hike the rest of the way. | 剩下的距离我们可以步行 |
[14:27] | When we get to town, | 等到了市区 |
[14:28] | Spenser and I will break away from the team | 斯宾塞和我会脱队 |
[14:29] | and provide overwatch from this… | 然后在这里为你们掩护 |
[14:32] | building right across from the square. | 广场正对面的这栋建筑 |
[14:34] | We’ll clear the school, and then | 我们先疏散学校里的人 然后 |
[14:34] | we’ll get Meera and Nolan here to do their thing. | 让米拉和诺兰在这里完成自己的任务 |
[14:36] | How long for you guys on target? | 你们定位要用多久 |
[14:39] | Depends on how damaged the drone is. | 要看无人机损坏程度如何 |
[14:42] | You need to be fast. | 你们速度要快 |
[14:45] | Let me remind you that none of you are read-in | 我想提醒各位 这架无人机并没有录入 |
[14:48] | on the technology aboard this drone. | 你们中任何人的信息 |
[14:50] | Our eyes only. | 我们只能靠肉眼 |
[14:52] | Your job is to get us in and get us out. | 你们的任务是帮我们进入以及撤离 |
[14:56] | No more. | 仅此而已 |
[14:57] | Let me remind you, Miss Personality, | 我也想提醒你 “有个性小姐” |
[15:00] | that we are plopping our asses down into the end of days battle | 我们现在要一头扎进这场末日之战里 |
[15:04] | to help you find your little toy. | 去帮你们找回你们的小玩具 |
[15:13] | TOC, this is Bravo 1. | 控制中心 这里是B1 |
[15:14] | We’re passing Jade. | 我们正在超过J |
[15:15] | – How copy? – Bravo 1, this is TOC. | -收到了吗 -B1 这里是控制中心 |
[15:17] | Good copy. | 收到 |
[15:19] | All right, that’s Jade. Almost to the school. | 好了 是J 就快到学校了 |
[15:22] | Any activity in town? | 城里有动静没 |
[15:24] | We’re not picking up any chatter. | 我们没有收到任何消息 |
[15:25] | Artillery bombardment’s keeping the enemy pinned down. | 目前敌人被炮击牵制住了 |
[15:27] | For 42 more minutes. | 只有42分钟 |
[15:29] | All right. | 好了 |
[15:41] | Hard to imagine someone’s about to fight over this. | 难以想象会有人在这里交战 |
[15:44] | Yeah, this place is a ghost town. | 没错 这就是座鬼城 |
[15:46] | – Ghosts don’t wear S-Vests. – Speaking of ghosts, | -鬼不穿防弹背心 -说道鬼 |
[15:49] | I had experience with the paranormal when I was a kid. | 我小时候经历过超自然现象 |
[15:51] | A summer spent with my grand-ninny. | 那个夏天我跟我奶奶住一起 |
[15:54] | Excuse me. Your what? | 抱歉 你的什么 |
[15:55] | My ninny. | 我奶奶 |
[15:57] | My grand… | 祖母 |
[15:58] | Incoming! | 来了 |
[16:14] | Welcome to Al-Qa’im. | 欢迎来到加伊姆 |
[16:17] | Commander Blackburn. | 布莱克本少校 |
[16:18] | Sir. | 长官 |
[16:19] | General Parsons, Commander of Air Combat Command. | 帕森斯将军 空战司令部司令 |
[16:22] | I understand you’re overseeing the operation | 我理解的是你正在监督行动 |
[16:24] | to recover my bird. | 掩护我的下属 |
[16:25] | Yes, sir. My team’s about to move | 是的长官 我的小队目前正准备 |
[16:27] | on the drone’s location now. | 去往无人机所在位置 |
[16:29] | Hear the guy in charge on the ground’s a real snake-eater. | 听说队长是个狠角色 |
[16:32] | Jason Hayes. Yes, sir. | 杰森·海斯 是的长官 |
[16:33] | He’s a frogman. | 他是海豹队员 |
[16:35] | You’re gonna get your drone back. | 你的无人机会找回来的 |
[16:36] | Be happy to keep you updated throughout the mission. | 很荣幸在这次任务中随时向您汇报情况 |
[16:38] | That won’t be necessary, Commander. | 没有这个必要 少校 |
[16:40] | I’m staying right here to make sure things come off | 我会留在这里 确保事情 |
[16:41] | – without a hitch. – Roger that, sir. | -万无一失 -收到 长官 |
[16:44] | A malware issue may not make people quake in their boots | 恶意程序可能不像往日本海发射火箭 |
[16:46] | like rockets lobbed into the Sea of Japan, | 那样让人瑟瑟发抖 |
[16:49] | but without drone ISR, we lose our tactical superiority | 但没有无人飞机 我们就失去对敌人的 |
[16:51] | over the enemy. | 战术优势 |
[16:53] | Understood, sir. | 明白 长官 |
[16:54] | We’ll get your drone back. | 我们会找回您的无人机的 |
[16:57] | This should keep things interesting. | 事情突然变得有意思起来 |
[16:58] | What could possibly go wrong with a cake-eater involved? | 吃蛋糕的家伙在还能出什么问题 |
[17:16] | 2, this is 1. Let me know when you’re set for overwatch. | 2号 我是1号 你们掩护就位了吗 |
[17:18] | Bravo 1, we’re making our way to OP across the street. | B1 我们正穿过街道去往观察所 |
[17:21] | I’ll be in position in less than two mikes. | 我不到两分钟后就位 |
[17:22] | Copy 2. | 2号收到 |
[17:23] | Okay, let’s just hold here for a second. | 好了 我们在这里等一会 |
[17:25] | You know those dreams where you | 你知道吗 你做梦的时候 |
[17:26] | show up to your high school, but you’re naked? | 在梦里回到了高中 却赤身裸体 |
[17:29] | That’s what it feels like right now wandering around here | 现在我们在这里闲晃 却没人盯着我们 |
[17:31] | without eyes in the sky. | 大概就是这种感觉 |
[17:39] | Go in deep. | 继续往里走 |
[17:49] | Stairwell. | 楼梯井 |
[17:58] | Spenser? | 斯宾塞 |
[18:00] | Spenser! | 斯宾塞 |
[18:02] | Talk to me, buddy. | 回我话 兄弟 |
[18:11] | Clay! | 克莱 |
[18:21] | – Clay! Spenser! – Yeah. | -克莱 斯宾塞 -嗯 |
[18:23] | Damn it, Spenser, talk to me, man. | 见鬼的 斯宾塞 回我话 |
[18:26] | Yeah. Uh, I-I’m good, man, I’m good. | 我没事 我没事 |
[18:27] | That’s quite a fall you took there, brother. | 你摔得不轻啊 兄弟 |
[18:29] | How banged up are you? | 你摔得有多严重 |
[18:30] | I’m all right, man. I’ll manage. | 我没事 我撑得住 |
[18:32] | All right, man, we’re gonna try to figure out | 好 我们会想办法 |
[18:33] | how to get you out of there. | 把你救出来 |
[18:35] | 2, this is 1. | B2 这是B1 |
[18:36] | How long till overwatch is set? | 守望要多久才能就位 |
[18:37] | We have a couple of night crawlers out here. | 有几个夜行者出来了 |
[18:39] | They can end our mission before it starts. | 可能在任务开始前就让我们终止 |
[18:43] | All right, man. I got to book. | 我得去警告他们 |
[18:44] | Yeah, yeah. | 好 |
[18:45] | Go on. I’ll… | 去吧 我会… |
[18:46] | I’ll be right on your six. I got you. | 在后面掩护你 有我在 |
[18:47] | All right, man. | 好的 |
[18:49] | Look, you get moving as soon as you can. | 你要尽快移动 |
[19:13] | Bravo 2, this is Bravo 6. | B2 这里是B6 |
[19:18] | It-it’s Bravo 6. I’m a little jammed up here. | 这里是B6 这里信号不太好 |
[19:28] | Ah, damn it. | 见鬼的 |
[19:42] | Bravo 1, this is Bravo 2. | B1 这里是B2 |
[19:43] | Be advised, we had an incident on the way to overwatch. | 请注意 设置守望时出了点事故 |
[19:46] | What kind of incident? | 什么样的事故 |
[19:47] | Spenser fell in the cellar of the building we were clearing. | 斯宾塞掉进了我们正在检查的大楼地下室 |
[19:50] | It’s gonna take him a minute | 他需要一点时间 |
[19:51] | to get himself squared away and over to me. | 才能脱身 然后跟我汇合 |
[19:54] | I hated leaving him. | 我不想抛下他 |
[19:56] | The clock was ticking. The kid will be fine. | 时间不多了 他不会有事的 |
[19:58] | He’s only rolled with us a few times. | 他只跟我们出过几次任务 |
[19:59] | I’d feel a whole lot better if it was me down there. | 如果掉下去的人是我 我会好很多 |
[20:02] | Look, you made the right choice. | 你决定是正确的 |
[20:03] | You got eyes on our position? | 你看到我们的位置了吗 |
[20:16] | Yeah. | 看到了 |
[20:18] | We got a couple midnight strollers | 目标区域外有两个 |
[20:20] | just outside the target area. | 夜游者 |
[20:21] | Gonna make a path for you. | 我会帮你们开路 |
[20:23] | You two stick with Sonny. | 你俩跟着桑尼 |
[20:24] | Got it? | 明白吗 |
[20:39] | – You’re good to go. – Move to target. | -你们可以行动了 -向目标移动 |
[20:57] | Okay. | 好了 |
[21:00] | TOC, this is Bravo 1. | 作战中心 这里是B1 |
[21:01] | Passing Sapphire. We’ve got the drone. | 通过蓝宝石 我们拿到无人机了 |
[21:25] | Scotty. You two, take the high ground. | 斯科蒂 你们俩 占领制高点 |
[21:28] | Trent, Brock, hold the front. | 伦特 布罗克 守好前方 |
[21:30] | Copy that. Straps. | 收到 外援 |
[21:31] | Let’s go. You’re up. Your little toy’s here. | 行动 到你了 你的小玩具在这 |
[21:33] | Let’s open it up and get that processor out. Let’s move. | 打开无人机 取出处理器 行动 |
[21:37] | How long? | 需要多久 |
[21:40] | How long? | 需要多久 |
[21:42] | Look, excuse me, you are not read-in… | 你说什么 你没有写入 |
[21:44] | How long is it gonna take? | 需要多久的时间 |
[21:46] | Airframe got deformed on impact. | 机身在撞击时变形了 |
[21:48] | Gonna take longer to open up the panel, extract the processor. | 打开面板取出处理器要费些时间 |
[21:51] | – Best case, 20 minutes. – No. | -最快二十分钟 -不行 |
[21:53] | You got to halve that. Iraqi shelling, it’s gonna end soon. | 给你十分钟时间 伊拉克炮击很快就会结束 |
[21:57] | 2, this is 1. | B2 这是B1 |
[21:58] | You got Bravo 6 yet? | B6到了吗 |
[22:00] | Negative. I’ll raise him on comms. | 没有 我会用通讯器联系他 |
[22:02] | Bravo 6, you making your way out? | B6 你出来了吗 |
[22:08] | Bravo 6, do you copy? | B6 收得到吗 |
[22:13] | Bravo 6, do you hear me? | B6 听得到吗 |
[22:54] | Bravo 6, you making your way out? | B6 你出来了吗 |
[22:59] | Bravo 6, come in. | B6 回话 |
[23:02] | Come on, brother. | 拜托 兄弟 |
[23:04] | Bravo 6, this is Bravo 2. Do you copy? | B6 这里是B2 收得到吗 |
[23:09] | Bravo 1, this is Bravo 2. | B1 这里是B2 |
[23:10] | I can’t get Bravo 6 on the comms. | 我联系不到B6 |
[23:12] | You got eyes on his location? | 你看得到他的位置吗 |
[23:14] | Copy that. Eyes on. | 收到 看得到 |
[23:15] | Looks the same as when I… | 还是老样子… |
[23:33] | Bravo 1, we got a big problem, boss. | B1 现在有个大问题 老大 |
[23:35] | I count three armed men | 有三名武装分子 |
[23:36] | directly above Bravo 6’s position. | 就在B6上方 |
[23:38] | Spenser still safe? | 斯宾塞还安全吗 |
[23:39] | Well, no one’s jumping around like they won the lottery, | 他们没像中了彩票一样到处乱蹦 |
[23:41] | so I’m gonna say yes for now. | 所以我认为暂时安全 |
[23:43] | I can engage and take ’em out before they get to him, | 我可以在他们发现他前干掉他们 |
[23:44] | but I got no way of knowing how many more guys are down there. | 但我无从得知下面还有多少人 |
[23:47] | No, hold on that. | 不 先别行动 |
[23:48] | Gunfight would just wake up the neighborhood. | 枪战只会惊醒整个社区 |
[23:50] | Copy that. Holding. | 收到 待命中 |
[23:54] | Watch him, Ray. | 看着他 雷 |
[24:00] | The bad guys, they just crashed Clay’s party. | 那些坏人碰到了克莱那一队 |
[24:03] | We got to get our boy. | 得把他救出来 |
[24:04] | Okay, we’ll get him. | 我们会把他救出来的 |
[24:05] | Mount up, will you? | 上去吧 |
[24:09] | TOC, Bravo 6 is pinned down. | 作战中心 B6被困住了 |
[24:11] | I’m gonna have to split up the teams. | 我必须分开队伍 |
[24:12] | Alpha will take the straps to exfil. | A队会带外援撤离 |
[24:14] | We’re gonna go back for the kid. | 我们要回去救那孩子 |
[24:16] | Copy, Bravo 1. | 收到 B1 |
[24:17] | Is that gonna be enough rifles to free Bravo 6? | 你们的武器足够营救B6吗 |
[24:20] | We don’t have much of a choice, do we? | 我们别无选择吧 |
[24:22] | They’re not deviating from the mission. | 他们不能偏离任务 |
[24:23] | Sir, w-we have a man in danger. | 长官 一名队员现在有危险 |
[24:26] | Give me that. | 通讯器给我 |
[24:28] | B1 Bravo 1. | |
[24:28] | This is General Parsons, CENTCOM Air Combat Command. | 我是空军空中作战中央司令部的帕森斯将军 |
[24:31] | I admire your desire to get your man, | 我欣赏你想拯救队员 |
[24:33] | but recovering the drone’s processor is your priority. | 但回收无人机的处理器是你的首要任务 |
[24:35] | Splitting your forces is too risky given the environment. | 鉴于周围情况 分散队伍太冒险了 |
[24:37] | Forgive me, sir, but… | 对不起 长官 但是 |
[24:40] | are you asking me to leave one of my men behind? | 你是在要求我抛下队员离去吗 |
[24:42] | The Iraqi assault’s beginning shortly. | 伊拉克进攻很快就开始了 |
[24:43] | We’ll attach a QRF with them. | 我们会让快速反应部队过去 |
[24:45] | They’ll get your guy out. | 他们会救出你的队员 |
[24:46] | All due respect, sir, | 恕我直言 长官 |
[24:47] | it’ll take them a day to move a half a block. | 他们要花一天时间才能移动半个街区 |
[24:50] | I have thousands of troops operating | 现在我有成千上万的部队 |
[24:51] | in combat zones without overwatch now. | 在无守望的情况下在战区执行任务 |
[24:53] | Their safety depends on you delivering that processor. | 他们的安全取决于你是否能处理器带回来 |
[24:56] | Is that understood? | 明白了吗 |
[24:58] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[25:00] | Zero chance Jason obeys that order. | 杰森是不可能服从这一命令的 |
[25:01] | Parsons doesn’t seem like the type of guy you want to disobey. | 你可不想违背帕森斯的命令 |
[25:04] | ISR is down. Maybe that helps us. | 没有侦察监视设备 也许能帮上忙 |
[25:06] | Hard to know you’ve been disobeyed if you can’t see. | 如果看不到 很难得知是否抗命了 |
[25:09] | Kid’s up against it, | 那孩子有危险 |
[25:10] | and these cake-eaters, | 这些高官 |
[25:11] | – all they care about is this damn hardware. – Let’s go. | -在乎的只有这个破硬件 -我们走 |
[25:13] | How much longer? | 还要多久 |
[25:13] | Least another five minutes. | 至少还有五分钟 |
[25:14] | – That’s too long. – I’m using all the manpower given to me. | -太久了 -我在动用我所有的人力 |
[25:17] | Get your saw, Sonny. | 去拿你的电锯 桑尼 |
[25:17] | Open it up. | 锯开 |
[25:19] | This ain’t brain surgery. | 这不是脑部手术 |
[25:22] | Let me rip this sucker open. | 让我把这破玩意锯开 |
[25:24] | Kick rocks, nerd. | 让路 呆子 |
[25:25] | This is a gross violation of protocol. | 这是严重违反协议 |
[25:28] | – He’s not cleared to interfere… – I’m sorry. | -他无权干涉… -对不起 |
[25:29] | I can’t hear you. | 我听不到你说话 |
[25:31] | Rip it up! | 快点锯开 |
[26:09] | Bravo 1, this is Bravo 2. | B1 这里是B2 |
[26:11] | Bravo 6 is about to get a visitor. | 有人正向B6靠近 |
[26:13] | Repeat, Bravo 2. | 重复 B2 |
[26:14] | There’s a dude going down the hole. | 有人正要下到洞里 |
[26:17] | Don’t open up. | 别开枪 |
[26:18] | Spenser will be able to handle business if anything goes down. | 有什么事斯宾塞会解决 |
[26:20] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[26:21] | Things escalate, I’ll unleash hell on their position. | 事态升级 我就朝他们开枪 |
[27:06] | Bravo 1, it appears Bravo 6 just dodged a bullet. | B1 B6刚躲过一枪 |
[27:09] | Whatever good karma that kid has, he just used up. | 那小子把他所有的好运都用光了 |
[27:13] | He’s gonna need a little more. | 得更多才行 |
[27:16] | Came all this way for that tiny thing? | 跑大老远就为了这个小玩意儿 |
[27:19] | You got everything you need? | 东西都拿到了吗 |
[27:21] | – Good to go. – Good to go. Okay. | -可以走了 -可以走了 好 |
[27:23] | Full Metal, prep to blow the drone in place. | 全金属 准备就地炸毁无人机 |
[27:26] | Then you’re gonna escort the straps to exfil. | 然后你护送外援离开 |
[27:28] | We’re going after Bravo 6. | 我们去救B6 |
[27:29] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[27:35] | TOC, this is Bravo 1. | 作战中心 这里是B1 |
[27:36] | Copy, Bravo 1. | 请讲 B1 |
[27:38] | Turquoise. | 代号绿松石 |
[27:40] | We on a party line here? | 是合用线通话吗 |
[27:46] | Negative. | 不是 |
[27:48] | Just us. | 只有我俩 |
[27:49] | Situational awareness, between you and I, | 就事态来看 只能你知我知 |
[27:51] | I’m going back for the kid. I’m sure the general’s | 我要回去救那小子 我知道 |
[27:53] | gonna get his balls in a twist on this one. | 将军知道了肯定会生气 |
[27:56] | Uh, roger that. | 收到 |
[27:58] | IEDs forcing you to revise your exfil path. | 简易爆炸装置迫使你改变撤离路线 |
[28:01] | Estimate the current route | 重新评估线路 |
[28:02] | will add an additional 15 minutes on the ground. | 还需要十五分钟 |
[28:05] | 1 out. | 1退出 |
[28:08] | Is there a problem, Commander? | 有什么问题吗 少校 |
[28:10] | No, sir. Situation on the ground’s fluid. | 没有 地面作战情况有变 |
[28:13] | Required a slight adjustment for exfil, | 撤离路线需要做轻微调整 |
[28:15] | but we’re still on track for a successful recovery. | 但仍然能成功取回东西 |
[28:18] | Good. | 很好 |
[28:51] | Bravo 1, you hear that? | B1 听到了吗 |
[28:54] | Shelling’s ended. | 炮击结束 |
[28:56] | This is when the zombies come out. | 僵尸们该出动了 |
[28:58] | Bravo 1, streets are clear. | B1 街上安全 |
[28:59] | You should have smooth sailing to OP 1. | 小心移动到一号作战点 |
[29:01] | Moving. | 行动中 |
[29:02] | Streets are probably littered with IEDs. | 街上可能到处都是简易爆炸装置 |
[29:04] | Well, we’re gonna have to haul ass anyway. | 咱们得抓紧时间 |
[29:06] | The sun’s coming up soon. | 快天亮了 |
[29:37] | Bravo 1, I got eyes on some weird light show | B1 我看到那洞里有奇怪的光 |
[29:39] | coming out of that hole. | 射出来 |
[29:40] | Hold what you got. | 继续盯着 |
[29:42] | Spenser’s probably trying to send up a flare. | 斯宾塞可能想用光传信 |
[29:45] | Yeah, a good reason. | 说得没错 |
[29:45] | You guys got a big-ass antiaircraft gun | 有一座大型高射炮 |
[29:47] | pointed right at your infil point. | 正对着你们的潜入位置 |
[29:49] | – You’ve got to pull back, guys. – Copy. | -你们赶紧撤退 -收到 |
[29:50] | – Taking cover. – Abort. Abort. Repeat. Abort. | -注意隐蔽 -取消 取消 重复 取消 |
[30:01] | Okay, look, front door’s out. We got to get off the streets now. | 好了 前门不行 我们得从街上撤离了 |
[30:04] | First time the kid saves our asses. | 等那小子第一次救我们 |
[30:05] | We might actually owe him a case of beer. | 我们或许该欠他一箱啤酒 |
[30:09] | 2, this is 1. | 2 这里是1 |
[30:10] | From your perspective, anything? | 有什么情况吗 |
[30:12] | I’ve got another problem myself, boss. | 我自己倒又有个疑问 老大 |
[30:13] | We got more fighters inside. | 里面的战士更多了 |
[30:15] | Where the hell’d they come from? | 他们从哪儿冒出来的 |
[30:17] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:18] | I’ve been watching the street the whole time. | 我一直盯着这条街 |
[30:20] | It just came out of nowhere. | 他们就凭空出现了 |
[30:23] | Remember Mosul when they came out of nowhere? | 记得在摩苏尔那些人是怎么凭空出现的吗 |
[30:25] | Yeah, bad guys dug a tunnel. | 记得 坏人挖了一条隧道 |
[30:27] | Think they did the same thing here? | 你觉得他们在这里如法炮制吗 |
[30:29] | Tunnel’s our only way in. | 隧道是我们唯一的入口 |
[30:30] | We need to find it first. | 我们要抢先找到才行 |
[30:31] | We could always ask these guys for directions. | 我们可以直接问路 |
[30:34] | TOC, this is Bravo 1. | 作战中心 这里是B1 |
[30:35] | We’re looking for a tunnel system that leads into OP 1. | 我们在找一条通往一号作战点的隧道 |
[30:38] | Bravo 1, this is TOC. Copy. | B1 这里是作战中心 收到 |
[30:40] | It would be considerate of ISIS | 希望下次伊斯兰国 |
[30:41] | to put up signs to their tunnels next time. | 能在他们挖的隧道里竖个牌什么的 |
[30:43] | Hmm. They dig inside. They pile the dirt | 他们在屋里挖洞 把土从地板 |
[30:46] | from floor to ceiling so as not to give away their locations. | 堆到天花板 这样就不会暴露位置 |
[30:48] | It’s… it’s smart. | 很 很聪明 |
[30:50] | But not foolproof. | 但并非绝对安全 |
[30:52] | Look at the ground outside this building. | 瞧这座建筑外面 |
[30:54] | I don’t see anything. | 什么也没看到 |
[30:56] | Exactly. Now look at this picture | 这就对了 现在看看第二天 |
[30:58] | from the next day. | 那个相同位置 |
[30:59] | What is that pile right there? | 你说那个土堆是怎么来的 |
[31:00] | That was not there the day before. | 前一天都还没有 |
[31:02] | Excavated dirt. | 挖出来的堆土 |
[31:03] | Artillery shell probably blew out the window, | 炮击很可能炸碎窗户 |
[31:05] | caused the dirt to leak out. | 让土漏了出来 |
[31:06] | Mm-hmm. And Clay’s position is the building closest to that entrance. | 而克莱的位置离那个入口最近 |
[31:09] | They must connect. | 肯定是相通的 |
[31:11] | Bravo 1, this is TOC. | B1 这里是作战中心 |
[31:13] | Think we found your way in. | 我们找到入口了 |
[31:35] | Bravo 2, we’re making entry. | B2 我们已进入 |
[31:37] | Going after our boy. | 准备解救我们的人 |
[31:38] | On my mark. Three… | 听我口令 三 |
[31:40] | two… | 二 |
[31:41] | one. | 一 |
[32:27] | Eagle, eagle. | 老鹰 老鹰 |
[32:29] | Eagle, eagle. | 老鹰 老鹰 |
[32:31] | Let’s go home, Baby Jess. | 回家了 小鹰 |
[32:33] | Come on. | 走 |
[32:44] | There you go. | 来 |
[32:47] | Up, move. | 向上 使劲儿 |
[32:48] | Get up, kid. | 上来 小子 |
[32:54] | Look at you, man. You look like crap. | 瞧瞧你 脏死了 |
[32:56] | Way to blow the overwatch, kid. | 真是个好守望啊 小子 |
[32:57] | Yeah, he stinks, too. | 他身上也很臭 |
[32:58] | Oh, it’s awesome to see you guys, too, man. Appreciate that. | 见到你们我也很开心 感激不尽 |
[33:01] | Bravo 1, this is Alpha 1. | B1 这里是A1 |
[33:02] | Extract point is getting hot. Gonna have to exfil soon. Over. | 撤离点已就绪 请尽快撤离 完毕 |
[33:05] | Alpha 1, we’re moving. Move to exfil if you need to. | A1 正在行动 你们也尽快到达撤离点 |
[33:09] | Let’s go home. | 回家 |
[33:11] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[33:22] | TOC, this is Bravo 1. | 作战中心 这里是B1 |
[33:23] | We’re passing Platinum. Over. | 目前已到铂金阶段 完毕 |
[33:25] | Copy, Bravo 1. | 收到 B1 |
[33:26] | That is Platinum. | 铂金阶段 |
[33:28] | They’re on their way. | 他们在路上了 |
[33:29] | Looks like our man made it out after all. | 咱们的人到底还是做到了 |
[33:33] | Didn’t I tell you we’d bring him home? | 我不是说了我们会带他回来的 |
[34:38] | I’ll tell you, that kid over there– | 我跟你说 那孩子 |
[34:40] | he’s a lucky kid, | 运气真好 |
[34:41] | he’s got someone like you watching over him. | 因为有你这样的人在守望他 |
[34:44] | Any lesser operator probably would have just panicked, | 换作任何逊一点的作战人员可能就慌了 |
[34:47] | started pumping that building with bullets, | 然后乱射子弹 |
[34:50] | probably gotten him killed. | 不小心就把他打死了 |
[34:53] | This your way of saying you’re glad to have me back? | 所以你这是在表达很开心看到我回来吗 |
[34:56] | How’s your arm? | 你手臂怎么样了 |
[34:58] | It’s good. | 挺好的 |
[35:00] | – Felt like a new man out there. – Yeah? | -宛如新生 -是吗 |
[35:02] | Yeah. That’s good. | 那不错啊 |
[35:04] | One that could strike your ass out. | 可以一招让你趴下 |
[35:06] | I don’t know about that. | 这我表示怀疑 |
[35:07] | I do. | 我不 |
[35:15] | I see you checking on everyone. | 我看你每个人都照看到了 |
[35:17] | Who’s checking on you? | 谁来照看你呢 |
[35:18] | Who’s checking on me? Well, that’s a rank thing. | 谁来照看我 这就得看军衔了 |
[35:20] | I mean, you’re only allowed to check on people below you. | 我是说你只能照看军衔比你低的人 |
[35:23] | So, you know, you actually asking me how I’m doing– | 所以其实你是在问我最近怎么样 |
[35:26] | that’s breaking the chain of command. | 这可破坏了指挥链 |
[35:27] | Breaking the chain of command? | 破坏指挥链 |
[35:29] | Well, it seems to be going around today. | 这在今天可是见怪不怪了 |
[35:30] | Yeah. | 对 |
[35:33] | I think so. | 是的 |
[35:36] | Nice… | 我们是 |
[35:37] | family we got, huh? | 温暖大家庭对吧 |
[35:40] | It’s a bunch of misfits that somehow… fit. | 一群看似格格不入的人搁一起…居然很搭 |
[35:45] | Family. | 大家庭 |
[35:50] | Get some rest. | 休息一会儿吧 |
[35:51] | Yeah, get some rest. | 好 休息一会儿 |
[36:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[36:19] | Thank God you’re all right. | 谢天谢地你没事 |
[36:20] | – You are all right, right? – I’m fine. I’m fine. | -你还好吧 -我很好 我很好 |
[36:22] | Yeah, I’m-I’m good. Don’t worry. | 我没事 别担心 |
[36:24] | Oh, God. I’m fine. It’s… | 老天 我挺好的 |
[36:25] | – This, is this…? – Yeah, careful. | -这个是… -是的 小心 |
[36:27] | – Oh, sorry. – My-my knee’s good. | -对不起 -我膝盖没事 |
[36:28] | I shouldn’t even be here, | 我都不该待在这的 |
[36:29] | but they want to keep me overnight. | 但他们非要留我过夜观察 |
[36:31] | Well, I’m gonna stay here with you then. | 那我就留在这里陪你 |
[36:32] | There’s actually no way I’m gonna leave you | 我绝不可能把你一个人 |
[36:34] | in this depressing room. | 留在这么压抑的地方 |
[36:35] | Yeah, this is real depressing. | 是啊 是够压抑的 |
[36:37] | Here, oh, I got you something. | 看 我给你带了东西 |
[36:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:40] | That was nice. Thanks. | 真不错 谢谢 |
[36:41] | Your shake. | 你的饮料 |
[36:43] | Look, I, um… | 听着 我… |
[36:45] | I just want, I want to say I’m sorry about the other day. | 我就想说那天的事情非常抱歉 |
[36:47] | – I should have brought up the deployment thing sooner. – No. | – 我应该早一点提起驻派的事 -不 |
[36:49] | We’re not gonna be talking about that right now. | 我们这会儿不谈这个 |
[36:50] | I just want to, I just want to pamper you back to health. | 我只想要把你照顾好了 |
[36:53] | And that’s it. Here. | 就这样 |
[36:58] | So as much as I want to believe that it isn’t true, | 尽管我不愿承认事实 |
[37:00] | we’re about to be two people with 7,000 miles between us. | 但实际上我们两个就要相隔万里了 |
[37:04] | – Okay, maybe you just need to rest. – And how are we gonna succeed | -要不你先休息下 -我们要怎样 |
[37:07] | when w-we’re halfway around the world from each other? | 在相隔半个地球的情况下维系感情 |
[37:09] | I mean, most of the guys, you know, in the teams– | 队里的大多数人 |
[37:11] | they… they all try and do this, you know, | 他们都尽量 |
[37:15] | balancing, you know, their personal lives with work | 用隔离的方式去 |
[37:19] | by putting a wall in between them. | 平衡工作与生活 |
[37:22] | I mean, I’ve-I’ve seen it with Jason. | 我看到杰森是这么做的 |
[37:24] | I lived it with my dad. | 我爸跟我也是这样 |
[37:27] | I don’t want… I don’t want to have a relationship | 我不想…不想要这种 |
[37:29] | that’s defined by walls and boundaries. | 隔阂的恋爱关系 |
[37:31] | Neither one of us does. | 我们都不想 |
[37:36] | So, what are you saying? | 那你是想说什么 |
[37:41] | What I’m saying is, when I was on the plane, | 我想说 我在飞机上的时候 |
[37:45] | I just… I kept thinking about you. | 我一直在想你 |
[37:47] | You know, because what we do is we… | 因为我们的工作就是… |
[37:50] | we protect people, right? | 保护他人 对吧 |
[37:52] | So if, if I let you go, then… | 那要是我对你放手 那就… |
[37:55] | then I’d really be keeping you out of harm’s way. | 就可以让你待在安全地带 |
[37:57] | What-what are you doing? | 你这是干嘛 |
[37:58] | I realized that you… | 我意识到你… |
[38:00] | You’re the strongest person I know. | 你是我认识的最坚强的人 |
[38:01] | I mean, you don’t need protecting from anything. | 你不需要任何保护 |
[38:06] | I realized the only thing worse than not seeing you | 我发现比未来三个月都见不到你 |
[38:09] | for the next three months | 更糟糕的事情是 |
[38:10] | would be never seeing you again. | 永远都见不到你 |
[38:13] | – Okay, please I really… – And so… | -我真的… -所以呢… |
[38:23] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[38:49] | Wow. You look amazing. | 你看起来很美 |
[38:53] | I was glad to hear from you. | 我很高兴你联系我了 |
[38:54] | – I didn’t think… – You’d ever hear from me again? | -我没想着… -你没想我会再联系你 |
[38:56] | No. I just didn’t think that you would be up for going out | 不 我只是没想到你能出来约会 |
[38:58] | after you flew to Iraq and back in the last 72 hours, | 毕竟你刚刚往返伊拉克不过72小时 |
[39:00] | but now that you mention it, | 但既然你提到了 |
[39:02] | I figured that the odds were pretty low | 我觉得你联系我 |
[39:04] | that I’d ever hear from you. | 可能性很小 |
[39:05] | Well, here I am. | 我这不来了吗 |
[39:07] | I got you a drink. | 我给你买了喝的 |
[39:09] | No tequila this time. | 这次没有龙舌兰 |
[39:14] | Is this Japanese single malt? | 这是日式单一麦芽酒吗 |
[39:15] | Yeah, I took a shot in the dark. | 是啊 我猜你可能喜欢这个 |
[39:17] | Is there anything that you and Sonny don’t talk about? | 你和桑尼真是无话不谈啊 |
[39:21] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[39:22] | It’s wrong. I shouldn’t pump him for intel about you. | 我错了 我不该跟他打听你的事 |
[39:24] | But in my defense, I need all the help I can get. | 但容我解释 能有的帮助我都需要 |
[39:26] | You’re doing just fine on your own. | 你自己其实就挺好的 |
[39:30] | So what should we drink to? | 那我们要为什么干杯 |
[39:32] | World peace? | 世界和平吗 |
[39:33] | Awkward mornings after? | 事后尴尬的早晨 |
[39:37] | How about… | 要不… |
[39:40] | mm, to our second date? | 为我们的第二次约会 |
[40:08] | You breach that door, | 你要是把门弄坏了 |
[40:09] | you buy a new one. | 你就去买个新的 |
[40:13] | I didn’t see you there. | 我没见你在这儿 |
[40:16] | Everyone okay? | 大家都还好吗 |
[40:19] | Yeah, everyone’s good. | 大家都好 |
[40:22] | Good. | 好啊 |
[40:24] | You want to sit? | 过来坐吗 |
[40:31] | Yeah, I can sit. | 好 我坐下 |
[40:45] | Well, it’s later. | 有点晚了 |
[40:48] | It is that. | 是啊 |
[40:53] | I’m tired. | 我累了 |
[40:58] | Look, about what Mikey said… | 小麦说的那些话… |
[41:03] | Don’t have to explain, Alana. | 不用解释 阿兰娜 |
[41:04] | Yes, I do. It wasn’t fair, | 要解释 |
[41:07] | blindside you like that. | 让你冷不防的 不公平 |
[41:11] | Anyway, I talked to Mikey, and… | 无论如何 我和小麦谈过了 |
[41:13] | I cleared up any confusion. | 误会澄清了 |
[41:17] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[41:26] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[41:29] | Yeah, this mission just went a little haywire, and, uh, | 没事 这次任务有点乱套 |
[41:32] | new kid had a close call. | 新兵险些出事 |
[41:35] | – Clay? – Yeah, Clay. | -克莱 -是克莱 |
[41:37] | Is he okay? | 他没事吧 |
[41:39] | Yeah, he’s… | 没事 他… |
[41:41] | Some scratches, but, um, yeah, he got lucky. | 受点小伤 但很幸运没事 |
[41:46] | Baptism by fire. | 受战火洗礼 |
[41:47] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[41:49] | Baptism by fire. | 战火洗礼 |
[41:52] | How come you never asked me to leave the teams? | 你为什么从来没要我离队呢 |
[41:56] | Because it’s who you are. | 因为那样才是你 |
[41:59] | Wasn’t always, but… now it is. | 并非一直都是 但现在的确是的 |
[42:05] | I’ve made my peace with it. | 我已经平静地接受了 |
[42:07] | So then why am I, uh, not living here, | 那为什么我还不能回来住呢 |
[42:10] | and just coming by visiting every so often? | 只能经常回家看看 |
[42:16] | You ever think about what comes after? | 你有想过之后会发生什么吗 |
[42:21] | Nobody kicks down doors forever. | 你也不能永远干这行 |
[42:23] | Well, come on. What do you want me to do? | 那你想让我做些什么呢 |
[42:25] | Open up some tactical training business, | 开些战术训练课程什么的 |
[42:28] | and teach suburban accountants how to survive Armageddon? | 教都市白领们如何应对末日大战吗 |
[42:31] | It would pay better. | 薪水更高呢 |
[42:32] | A lot better. | 高很多 |
[42:33] | Wouldn’t have to worry about money for college. | 不用再担心大学教育经费 |
[42:37] | I could sleep 300 more days a year. | 我可以高枕无忧 |
[42:44] | Nicer vacations. | 更好的度假 |
[42:48] | Good-bye to the Ozark water park. | 再也不去奥扎克水上公园 |
[42:51] | I like the Ozark water park, okay, so… | 我喜欢奥扎克水上公园 |
[42:53] | – Really? – Yes, really. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[42:55] | Okay, so maybe we don’t say good-bye to the water park. | 好吧 那水上公园还可以去 |
[42:58] | No way. | 是的 |
[43:00] | But we could say hello to Italy. | 但我们可以去趟意大利 |
[43:03] | Maybe Hawaii, tranquil beaches. | 要不夏威夷 静宁的海滨 |
[43:06] | Nothing to do all day but… sleep. | 成天什么也不干…就睡觉 |