时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | See the doctor. See what he says, | 去看医生 听医生怎么说 |
[00:04] | and then we’ll talk about deployment. | 然后我们再谈出驻派的事 |
[00:06] | Doc says I don’t get deployable status, that’s it, we’re done. | 如果军医说我的状态不适合驻派 那我们就完了 |
[00:08] | We’re not gonna be out on the street | 你错过一次驻派 |
[00:09] | – because you missed one deployment. – You can’t pay the mortgage, | -我们又不会去睡大街 -如果付不起房贷 |
[00:11] | you generally end out on the street. | 最后通常都会睡大街 |
[00:12] | – So you’re telling me you don’t need any surgery? – Nope. | -所以你不需要动手术 -不用 |
[00:15] | Doc fixed me up with some heavy-duty anti-inflammatories. | 医生给我开了大剂量消炎药 |
[00:17] | Told me not to bench with a straight bar. | 告诉我别再用直杆做卧推了 |
[00:19] | Stop being worried. I’m good. | 别担心我了 我没事 |
[00:20] | I had fun last night. | 昨晚很开心 |
[00:22] | Maybe we can do it again later in the week. | 或许这周晚点可以再约 |
[00:24] | The only thing worse than not | 比未来三个月都见不到你 |
[00:25] | seeing you for the next three months | 更糟糕的事情是 |
[00:27] | would be never seeing you again. | 永远都见不到你 |
[00:28] | – What are you doing? – Will you marry me? | -你这是干嘛 -你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[00:31] | I want to come home. | 我想要回家住 |
[00:32] | Do you really think we ought to be talking about | 你觉得这会儿应该讨论这种 |
[00:34] | big life decisions? | 人生重大决定吗 |
[00:36] | Come on, what do you want me to do– open up some | 那你想让我做些什么呢 |
[00:37] | tactical training business? | 开些战术训练课程什么的 |
[00:39] | Nobody kicks down doors forever. | 你也不能永远干这行 |
[00:45] | TOC, this is Echo Team. | 作战中心 这里是E队 |
[00:47] | Approaching target. | 接近目标 |
[00:50] | 阿富汗 楠格哈尔省 | |
[01:17] | TOC, this is Echo 1. Breach in place. | 作战中心 这里是E1 攻门就位 |
[01:20] | Preparing to assault. | 准备突击 |
[01:21] | Copy, Echo 1. You are clear for entry. | 收到 E1 可以攻入 |
[01:28] | Get in there. | 进去吧 |
[01:33] | Go, go, go. | 上 上 上 |
[01:37] | Last man! | 殿后 |
[02:02] | You know what? Okay. | 听我说 好吧 |
[02:05] | It’s mostly just a little sand there | 通常只是压力限制器里 |
[02:08] | in the pressure restrictor, but you should be good to go. | 进了点沙子 应该还可以用 |
[02:11] | Well, at least Emma won’t have an excuse | 至少艾玛没理由 |
[02:13] | – to use my shower anymore. Speaking of Emma, | -再用我的浴室了 -说到艾玛 |
[02:15] | she’s at Cathy’s tonight, right? Sleepover? | 她今晚在凯西家过夜吧 |
[02:17] | And, uh, Mikey– he’s at practice, | 小麦练习去了 |
[02:19] | so maybe we should check out the pressure here… | 或许我们可以缓解下压力 |
[02:22] | see how it works for us, right? | 看看效果如何 |
[02:24] | How come you always turn into such a horndog | 怎么每次驻派前你都这样 |
[02:26] | before deployment? | “色心大发” |
[02:27] | You know, it’s on my checklist… | 这可在我的海豹突击队 |
[02:29] | – Really? – for my SEAL deployment, yeah. | -真的吗 -驻派前列表上 真的 |
[02:30] | You know where you’re going? | 你知道要去哪吗 |
[02:34] | We’re picking up from, uh, Steve and, uh, Echo Team, | 可能要接手从贾拉拉巴德回来的 |
[02:39] | you know, from J-Bad, probably. | 史蒂夫和E队 |
[02:41] | We’ll find out more next week, | 下周会有更多消息 |
[02:43] | what’s going on. | 就知道了 |
[02:48] | You know, I made a reservation | 我预订了 |
[02:49] | for me and the kids out at Splash Country. | 跟孩子们去水上乐园玩 |
[02:51] | Well, did Emma– she kick and scream? | 艾玛撒泼打滚了吗 |
[02:54] | Nah, we’ve been going there before your deployments | 没 她六岁起每次你驻派前 |
[02:56] | – since she was six. – Yeah. | -我们都会去那 -对 |
[02:59] | Think she likes the tradition. | 她应该喜欢这个传统 |
[03:06] | She asked me if, uh, you were coming this year. | 她问过我今年你会去吗 |
[03:15] | Right, well, you know, I just assumed that, | 好吧 我只是想 |
[03:18] | because of the year that we had… | 由于今年我们… |
[03:19] | No, I know. So did I. It’s just, | 我知道 我也是 只是 |
[03:22] | I don’t know– the way things have been going, | 不好说 事已至此 |
[03:24] | I thought maybe we could give it a shot? | 或许我们可以试试 |
[03:27] | Okay, yeah, let’s do it. | 好吧 那就试试 |
[03:29] | Jason, if this doesn’t feel right, we don’t… | 杰森 如果感觉这样不好 我们… |
[03:31] | – we don’t have to force it. – Alana, it’s good. | -不必勉强 -阿兰娜 没事 |
[03:34] | Let’s do this, okay? | 就试试吧 |
[03:36] | – Okay. – All right? | -好 -好吗 |
[03:37] | All right. Then I’ll tell the kids tonight. | 好 那我今晚告诉孩子们 |
[03:39] | – They’ll be really excited. – Perfect. | -他们会很激动的 -很好 |
[03:42] | Hey, I got to pick up Mikey. He’s out at Hampton Roads. | 我得去接小麦 他去汉普顿锚地了 |
[03:44] | You want to come? | 要一起去吗 |
[03:45] | Ah, I told Sonny I’d work out with him. | 我答应了桑尼跟他一起锻炼 |
[03:47] | On a Saturday night? | 周六晚上吗 |
[03:48] | Well, it’s on his checklist before deployment. | 这是他驻派前列表上的 |
[03:51] | Right. | 好吧 |
[03:53] | Then I guess I’ll talk to you later. | 那之后再聊吧 |
[03:54] | Yeah. | 好 |
[04:05] | I got-I got… one more, one more. | 我还可以…再做一个 |
[04:06] | One more? All right. | 再做一个 好 |
[04:08] | Let’s go. | 来吧 |
[04:10] | Yeah? Monster, man. Monster. | 太猛了 太猛了 |
[04:14] | 285 for seven. | 七分钟285个 |
[04:16] | – That’s a PR, right there. – Yeah? | -创了个人记录 -是啊 |
[04:17] | Put it on the board. | 写下来 |
[04:20] | I always lose so much damn muscle when we end up deploying. | 结束驻派后我总会感到肌肉无力 |
[04:24] | Something in the air gets in my food, | 空气里的东西影响了食物 |
[04:25] | makes me not have an appetite. | 害得我没什么胃口 |
[04:27] | That’s called adrenaline. | 那叫肾上腺素 |
[04:29] | It’s called dirt. | 那叫尘土 |
[04:30] | Goat dung. And despair. | 山羊粪便和绝望 |
[04:32] | Goat dung, eh? Didn’t know you were such a philosopher. | 山羊粪便 没想到你还是个哲学家 |
[04:35] | The Quinns come from a long line of warrior poets. | 奎恩家族是战士诗人的后裔 |
[04:38] | You know, we used to advise | 我们曾是 |
[04:42] | the ancient kings in Tara. | 塔拉古国王的谋士 |
[04:44] | Yeah, look it up. | 去查查看 |
[04:47] | Make sure you look, uh, after Spenser when we’re over there. | 我们到那后 你要照看好斯宾塞 |
[04:50] | Got it? | 行吗 |
[04:53] | I ain’t babysitting pretty boy over there. | 我才不要在那照顾那小子 |
[04:56] | You forgetting something? | 你忘了吗 |
[04:57] | You remember how Ray took care of you on your first cycle? | 你首个驻派周期时雷是怎么照看你的 |
[05:01] | The only thing Ray looked after | 雷的照看 |
[05:02] | was making sure that my ass went through the door first. | 只是确保我第一个破门而入 |
[05:07] | Look after him. | 照看好他 |
[05:11] | Yeah. | 好 |
[05:29] | Eric, what the hell? | 埃里克 怎么了 |
[05:30] | – Little busy for the weekend, huh? – Yeah, well, | -周末都这么忙啊 -是啊 |
[05:33] | we got a little something going on. | 出了点事 |
[05:34] | Yeah, I can see that. What is it? | 看得出来 怎么了 |
[05:36] | One of our teams in Afghanistan, they ran into something. | 有支队伍在阿富汗出事了 |
[05:38] | Casualties? | 有伤亡 |
[05:40] | We’re still at the very early stages | 目前还只是掌握了 |
[05:41] | of understanding the situation, but as intel comes in, | 初步情况 但一有情报过来 |
[05:45] | I’ll keep you informed. That’s the best I can promise. | 我会及时通知你的 我只能承诺到这了 |
[05:47] | – Yeah, okay. – Look, uh, | -好的 -听着 |
[05:50] | if you got any plans tonight, put ’em on hold. | 如果你今晚有别的安排 先等等 |
[05:53] | That bad? | 那么严重 |
[05:53] | – Uh, Lieutenant? – Be right there, Nathan. | -少校 -马上到 内森 |
[05:56] | Just stick around, all right? | 别走开 好吗 |
[06:11] | Naima? Babe, I’m home. | 奈玛 宝贝 我回来了 |
[06:15] | I got those lights for the porch we talked about. | 我买了之前说的廊灯 |
[06:17] | About, you know, the-the black ones | 黑色的那种 |
[06:18] | with the, uh, soft finish? | 关的时候是柔光 |
[06:21] | LEDs are built in, which I don’t love, but… | 里面有LED 我不太喜欢 但是… |
[06:24] | they’ll last forever, so we’re good, right? | 非常耐用 所以没关系 对吧 |
[06:28] | Great. | 很好 |
[06:30] | Yeah, that’s what I thought. What… what’d I say? | 我也是这么想的 我说什么来着 |
[06:33] | Nothing. They sound good. | 没事 听着挺好的 |
[06:36] | Okay, you want to talk about something. | 好了 你有话说 |
[06:38] | No. | 没有 |
[06:39] | I just got an interesting phone call today. | 今天接到一通耐人寻味的电话 |
[06:43] | From your doctor. | 你的医生打来的 |
[06:45] | What, um… | 哪个… |
[06:47] | What doctor? | 哪个医生 |
[06:48] | Uh, the one you canceled on last week. | 你上周取消的那个 |
[06:52] | The one you told me you saw. | 你说你去看了的那个 |
[06:54] | Who gave you the big thumbs-up for deployment. | 同意你出任务的那个 |
[06:56] | That doctor. | 那个医生 |
[06:59] | Doesn’t ring a bell. | 没印象 |
[07:01] | Raymond Perry… | 雷蒙德·佩里 |
[07:01] | Okay, all right. | 哦 好吧 |
[07:03] | I didn’t go see him. | 我没去见他 |
[07:04] | Yeah, obviously. | 显然没有 |
[07:05] | I didn’t need to, babe. | 我没必要去 亲爱的 |
[07:07] | It’s better. | 我好多了 |
[07:08] | I swear. Otherwise… | 我发誓 否则 |
[07:09] | You wouldn’t have lied to me? | 就不会骗我 |
[07:11] | Look, I just didn’t want you to worry, okay? | 我只是不想让你担心 好吗 |
[07:14] | It is better. | 确实好多了 |
[07:16] | Naima, I was just in Iraq, all right? | 奈玛 我刚从伊拉克回来 好吗 |
[07:18] | Doing my job. | 尽我的职责 |
[07:20] | And-and– not a problem. | 而且 没问题的 |
[07:23] | So why are you hiding tramadol in your sock drawer? | 那为什么在你的袜子抽屉里藏了曲马多[镇痛药] |
[07:29] | Hey, I’m your wife. | 我可是你老婆 |
[07:30] | I occasionally launder your socks. | 时不时会给你洗袜子的 |
[07:33] | It’s for flare-ups. | 以备不时之需 |
[07:35] | All right? All the guys carry it. | 好吗 大家都有的 |
[07:36] | You shouldn’t lie to me. | 你不该骗我 |
[07:38] | No matter what it is. | 不论是什么 |
[07:40] | I can take it. | 我都能接受 |
[07:41] | That’s my job. | 那是我的职责 |
[07:43] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:45] | Fair enough. | 行吧 |
[07:47] | Does Jason know? | 杰森知道吗 |
[07:51] | Jason knows all he has to. | 该知道的杰森都知道 |
[07:53] | Take it. | 接吧 |
[07:58] | Yeah, man, hold on. | 等等 |
[08:01] | It’s Spenser. | 是斯宾塞 |
[08:02] | I told him I’d meet him up at the dealership up on Lynnhaven. | 我跟他说在林黑文的店里见 |
[08:06] | Fine. | 好的 |
[08:08] | But I have 12 days to talk you out of this insanity. | 但我有12天时间劝阻你去做傻事 |
[08:11] | And I’m gonna be doing a lot talking. | 所以我有好多话说 |
[08:20] | Yeah, man. I’m on my way. | 好的 我在路上了 |
[08:23] | – That’s not a problem. – No, that is. | -那不是问题 -是问题 |
[08:25] | I thought you liked your car. | 我以为你喜欢自己的车 |
[08:27] | Yeah, I do like my car. | 对 我是挺喜欢的 |
[08:28] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:30] | No, I just, uh, you know, maybe it’d be nice | 不 我只是觉得 |
[08:32] | to have something to come home to. | 家里有些念想挺好的 |
[08:35] | We are still talking about the car, right? | 我们还在聊车 对吧 |
[08:37] | I mean, that’s what you wanted my help with– | 你需要我帮你 |
[08:39] | figuring out which one you want to get? | 想明白到底想买哪辆 |
[08:43] | Yeah, you know, you, uh, | 对 你知道的… |
[08:44] | order it on deployment, | 出任务期间下单 |
[08:46] | don’t pay any tax. | 不用交税 |
[08:51] | You think I’m crazy, don’t you? Ask her to marry me, | 我觉得我疯了 我们才认识几个月 |
[08:53] | and I’ve only known her a couple months. | 就向她求婚 |
[08:55] | Not if you want to marry her. | 你真想娶她就不会啊 |
[08:56] | I did when I asked her. | 我求婚的时候就是这么想的 |
[08:58] | Yeah, you did. | 可不 |
[08:58] | Lying in that hospital bed, high on china white, | 躺在病床上 喝白酒喝醉了 |
[09:01] | fresh off seeing your life flash in front of you | 在加伊姆的战壕里 |
[09:03] | down that hole in Al-Qa’im? | 看到自己的一生一闪而过 |
[09:04] | You’re damn right you wanted to, then. | 那时你必然想娶她 |
[09:06] | Question is, do you want to in the cold light of morning? | 问题是 你在清晨的寒冷中愿意吗 |
[09:10] | You think I don’t. | 你觉得我不愿意 |
[09:12] | I think the fact we’re having this conversation is, uh, | 我们俩讨论过这件事了吧 |
[09:14] | not a very good sign. | 不是个好迹象 |
[09:16] | Dude, I just, you know, I really like this girl a lot. | 哥们 我是真的很喜欢这姑娘 |
[09:18] | Oh, yeah, that’s what every girl wants to hear. | 每个姑娘都想听这个 |
[09:21] | “I like you a lot.” | 我很喜欢你 |
[09:24] | You’re-you’re gonna stand there | 你准备站在那里 |
[09:25] | and tell me that, with Naima, you just, you knew. | 告诉我你知道奈玛就是对的人 |
[09:28] | – One day– boom, – That’s it, you knew. | -有一天砰的一下 -是的 就是那样 |
[09:30] | 13 years ago, Clay. | 克莱 13年前 |
[09:32] | 13 years, four months and… | 13年4个月零 |
[09:35] | eight days. | 8天 |
[09:35] | – Oh, my gosh. You’re kidding me. – She was the night nurse on duty | -我的天 你一定在逗我 -她是值班护士 |
[09:38] | and I was the guy bleeding all over her new white shoes. | 我流血流得一塌糊涂 都落到她的白鞋上 |
[09:40] | Crawled right across ’em. | 到处都是 |
[09:42] | I didn’t know Naima served. | 我不知道奈玛参过军 |
[09:43] | She didn’t. She was subbing at the ER | 她没有 她只是在 |
[09:46] | at Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit. | 底特律亨利·福特医院替班 |
[09:48] | I was still at Team 3 doing a urban assault training rotation | 我还在三队参加城市攻击训练 |
[09:51] | when me and a couple guys mixed it up with some locals | 在怀俄明街外的一个夜店外 |
[09:53] | outside a club on Wyoming Street. | 和队友还有一些本地人干上了 |
[09:55] | Ended up with me about three pints low, | 失了好多血 |
[09:58] | going into shock. | 已经休克了 |
[10:01] | Looked up, saw Naima. | 我一抬头 看到了奈玛 |
[10:04] | She saved me that night. | 她那晚救了我 |
[10:06] | Every night since. | 以及那以后的每一晚 |
[10:08] | Man, I had no idea. | 我完全不知道 |
[10:10] | Look, let’s just say the Ray you’re looking at– | 我们姑且说你现在看到的雷 |
[10:13] | that wasn’t always me. | 并不一直是这样 |
[10:15] | Back then, I was angry. | 那个时候我很愤怒 |
[10:18] | And stupid. | 也很傻 |
[10:20] | Not a good combination. | 不是什么好组合 |
[10:23] | All changed that night. | 那晚之后 都变了 |
[10:25] | It’s not a choice, for me. | 对我来说那不是个选择 |
[10:29] | That’s an awfully high bar. | 门槛可真高 |
[10:31] | You asked. | 是你要问的 |
[10:34] | Hey, what’s up, Jace? | 怎么了 老杰 |
[10:35] | Hey, yo, look, there’s something going on downrange. | 听着 出任务的队伍出事了 |
[10:38] | Um, I think it’s Echo. | 应该是E队 |
[10:40] | – How bad? – It’s bad. | -有多糟 -非常糟 |
[10:42] | – Helo crash? – It could be. | -直升机坠毁吗 -有可能 |
[10:44] | I need you to get down here. | 我要你马上过来 |
[10:45] | All right, I can be there in 20 minutes. | 好 我20分钟就能到 |
[10:45] | I got Spenser with me. | 我跟斯宾塞在一起 |
[10:48] | Well, bring Spenser. | 行 把斯宾塞带上 |
[11:04] | Hello? | 你好 |
[11:05] | Hey, look, it’s me. I’m-I’m calling | 是我 我打过来 |
[11:07] | because, uh… | 因为 |
[11:09] | Look, there’s a, uh, a situation, um, | 我们在贾拉拉巴德的 |
[11:12] | in J-Bad with one of our teams. | 一支小队出了状况 |
[11:14] | Did they lose anyone? | 有人丧生吗 |
[11:15] | Well, it’s unclear. | 还不清楚 |
[11:16] | God. | 老天 |
[11:18] | Hey, listen, is Emma still at Cathy’s? | 听我说 艾玛还在凯西那里吗 |
[11:19] | Yeah, I told you, she’s spending the night. | 还在 我说过她要在那里过夜 |
[11:23] | Oh, my God. Not Steve. | 天呐 别是史蒂夫 |
[11:25] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:26] | It’s really unclear. They’re reporting | 真的不清楚情况 他们现在 |
[11:28] | him as missing right now. I just, um… | 把他列为失踪 我只是 |
[11:31] | I just need you to get down there | 需要你现在过去 |
[11:33] | and get her out of there | 接她离开那里 |
[11:34] | before there’s any kind of notification. | 趁那边还没有接到通知 |
[11:36] | – Just get her out of there. – Yeah, okay, okay, mm-hmm. | -先去接她离开那里 -好的 |
[11:38] | – Call you later. – All right. | -待会再打给你 -好的 |
[12:06] | They really use these things | 他们真的会用这些 |
[12:07] | to calculate their breaching charges? | 计算破门的力度吗 |
[12:09] | Yeah, they’re called construction calculators | 是 它们叫建筑工程计算器 |
[12:10] | for a reason. | 不是浪得虚名 |
[12:11] | I’m glad to see they… | 我很高兴看到 |
[12:13] | still using hammers, at least. | 他们至少还在用锤子 |
[12:15] | Oh, yeah, they’re good for putting a new deck onto your hooch. | 这些锤子能用来给你的酒吧装个甲板 |
[12:18] | Or cracking a Tali sentry’s skull. | 或者用来敲碎塔利班士兵的头 |
[12:20] | But I guess they use tomahawks for that now. | 不过我猜现在他们用印第安战斧了 |
[12:22] | No, no, not since that | 不 《时代周刊》那篇报道 之后 |
[12:23] | Times article. | 就没有了 |
[12:24] | Apparently tomahawks are cruel. Haven’t you heard? | 看来用印第安战斧很残忍 你没听过吗 |
[12:27] | Oh, and hammers aren’t? | 难道锤子就不残忍吗 |
[12:28] | Honestly, I can’t keep track. | 老实说 我说不下去了 |
[12:33] | With all these restrictions, | 有这么多的限制 |
[12:34] | this almost makes me glad I’m not deploying. | 我几乎都要庆幸自己没有去驻派了 |
[12:36] | Yeah, almost. | 是啊 几乎 |
[12:39] | I know you miss it. | 我知道你很怀念 |
[12:41] | I’ll miss you. | 我想的是你 |
[12:46] | It’s funny– I was always the one leaving. | 真好笑 之前都是我要走 |
[12:48] | It sucks staying behind. | 留下来的感觉糟糕透了 |
[12:50] | Yeah, now you know how all those ladies felt. | 是啊 现在你知道那些女人的感受了 |
[12:52] | – What ladies? – Mm-hmm. | -什么女人 -没什么 |
[12:55] | How long you staying, anyway? | 你要待多久 |
[12:57] | – Uh, while you’re gone? – Yeah. | -你不在的时候吗 -对 |
[12:58] | Couple weeks, at least. | 至少几个星期 |
[13:00] | Mm, couple weeks, huh? | 几个星期啊 |
[13:02] | If that. | 如果要说的话 |
[13:03] | It’s not like there’s anything keeping me here. | 这里没什么东西让我留恋 |
[13:07] | Nice. Really nice. | 可以 相当可以 |
[13:12] | Yeah, Jason? | 什么事 杰森 |
[13:17] | Hey, help me get the stuff back in the car. | 帮我把东西装回车里 |
[13:22] | Appreciate you all coming in so quickly. | 很感谢大家这么快赶来 |
[13:26] | I know you’re all wondering. | 我知道你们都在好奇 |
[13:29] | So here it is. | 是这样的 |
[13:31] | Last night, at approximately 0100 hours local time, | 昨晚 大约当地时间凌晨一点整 |
[13:36] | DEVGRU Team Echo was on their second mission of the night. | 海豹六队在执行夜间第二项任务 |
[13:39] | It was a follow-on operation | 是在贾拉拉巴德 |
[13:41] | in the Khush Gumbad neighborhood of Jalalabad. | 客什刚巴德附近执行一次后续任务 |
[13:47] | The target was a private residence. | 目标是一处私人住宅楼 |
[13:50] | They breached the structure, | 他们突破了住宅楼 |
[13:52] | made entry. Seconds later, there was… | 进入了楼里 几秒种后就 |
[13:56] | an explosion. | 发生了爆炸 |
[13:58] | What are we talking– bodyguards with S-vests | 我们在说的是 身穿防弹背心的保镖 |
[14:00] | or the whole place just rigged? | 还是整个地方都被控制了 |
[14:03] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[14:04] | Probably all that. | 可能都是 |
[14:05] | Survivors? | 有人生还吗 |
[14:08] | None that we know of. | 据我们所知没有 |
[14:10] | So you’re telling me that all… | 所以你是在说全部的 |
[14:12] | six guys are dead. | 六个人都死了 |
[14:15] | The casualty notification teams are en route. | 伤亡通知小队已经出发了 |
[14:18] | Damn it. | 该死的 |
[14:23] | Echo Team was handing off to us. | E队来找我们交接 |
[14:24] | I just talked to Steve Porter yesterday. | 我昨天还跟史蒂夫·波特说过话 |
[14:27] | Right. | 是的 |
[14:32] | Uh… the squadron | 中队现在 |
[14:34] | is now down a full team. | 失去了一整支小队 |
[14:37] | Which, as you know, | 因此 就如你们所知 |
[14:39] | is an untenable situation. | 情况难以为继 |
[14:41] | To remedy it, | 为了补救 |
[14:43] | Command has asked that your date of deployment be moved up. | 司令部要求你们的驻派时间提前 |
[14:46] | To when? | 什么时候 |
[14:49] | You leave in 18 hours. | 你们18小时内出发 |
[14:50] | Any tidying up you need do on the personal front, | 个人有什么要收拾干净的事 |
[14:53] | now’s the time to do it. | 可以现在去做 |
[14:56] | Any questions? | 还有问题吗 |
[15:31] | How’s Cindy? | 辛迪还好吗 |
[15:32] | You can imagine. | 你能想象得到 |
[15:34] | They find out anything, or you can’t say? | 他们有没有什么发现 还是你不能说 |
[15:36] | Not much. It was a follow-on. | 没多少发现 是一次后续任务 |
[15:38] | One guy leads one team from one one location to another and… | 某个人领着队伍从一个地方到另一个地方 |
[15:41] | house just dropped on ’em. | 然后房子砸到了他们身上 |
[15:43] | Suicide bomber? | 自杀式炸弹吗 |
[15:45] | That’s what it sounds like. | 听起来是的 |
[15:47] | Jason… | 杰森 |
[16:00] | We were supposed to go to Coronado, you know? | 我们本来打算去科罗拉多的 |
[16:03] | Kids have never been, and… | 孩子们从没去过那里 而且 |
[16:05] | it’s where he did BUD/S, so… | 他是在那做的水下爆破训练 |
[16:07] | …he’d always wanted them to see it. | 他总是希望孩子们能去看看 |
[16:13] | He said, “You don’t know what a real ocean feels like | 他说 “要不是差点在太平洋里淹死 |
[16:15] | until you’ve nearly drowned in the Pacific”” | 你都不知道真正的海洋是什么感觉” |
[16:18] | He was a tough bastard. | 他是个厉害的家伙 |
[16:19] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:23] | Not tough enough. | 但还不够厉害 |
[16:29] | None of us are. | 我们都不够 |
[16:31] | I am such a cliché. | 我真是俗套 |
[16:34] | But, God, you don’t know, | 但是天呐 谁知道 |
[16:37] | do you… | 不是吗 |
[16:39] | until it happens to you? | 直到发生在你身上 |
[16:43] | Naima and I were gonna take Cathy and Robert | 我和奈玛本来打算带凯西和罗伯特 |
[16:46] | to the Dairy Queen on Atlantic. | 去大西洋城的冰雪皇后 |
[16:48] | Maybe go to the aquarium after? | 之后可能去去水族馆吧 |
[16:50] | Yeah. That’s good. | 那很好 |
[16:53] | Being here is just… | 待在这里 |
[16:55] | it’s too sad. | 太难过了 |
[16:58] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[17:00] | We’ll get ’em stoned on Oreo Blizzards | 我们会让他们吃奥利奥暴风雪吃个爽 |
[17:02] | and pop by to see the otters. | 然后去看水獭 |
[17:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[17:06] | – Otters are good. – Yeah. | -水獭不错 -嗯 |
[17:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[17:12] | I miss him so much. | 我很想他 |
[17:16] | We’re family. We’re gonna get through this. | 我们是一家人 我们会撑过去的 |
[17:19] | All right? | 好吗 |
[17:22] | It’s okay, it’s okay. | 没事了 没事了 |
[17:29] | Hey, how’s little man doing? | 小鬼怎么样 |
[17:31] | Watching Adventure Time with Sonny. | 和桑尼在看《探险时光》 |
[17:33] | Sonny really knows a lot about Adventure Time. | 桑尼真的很了解《探险时光》 |
[17:36] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[17:39] | We gonna talk sometime? | 我们找个时间聊聊吗 |
[17:41] | I mean, I guess it’s moot now. | 看来现在也没意义了 |
[17:44] | What, about deployment? | 什么 驻派的事吗 |
[17:47] | What am I supposed to do, Naima? | 我该怎么做 奈玛 |
[17:49] | Nothing. You’re going. I know. | 什么也不用做 我知道你要去 |
[17:52] | My mom’s gonna be here, and I’m gonna go back to work, | 我妈要来了 我会回去上班 |
[17:54] | and everything’s gonna be fine. Till it’s not. | 一切都会好起来的 直到不会为止 |
[17:58] | Hey, stop that. | 别这样 |
[18:00] | Ray, I’m just… | 雷 我只是 |
[18:02] | I’m worried. | 很担心 |
[18:03] | Babe, I’m gonna be fine. | 宝贝 我不会有事的 |
[18:05] | Believe me. | 相信我 |
[18:07] | But I got to take care of this stuff. | 但是我得搞定这件事 |
[18:09] | Those men? | 那些人 |
[18:11] | They were my brothers. | 他们都是我的兄弟 |
[18:12] | Just promise me if your shoulder acts up, | 答应我 如果你的肩膀有反应 |
[18:15] | – you’ll take yourself out. – I told you, honey, | -你就要退出 -我和你说了 亲爱的 |
[18:17] | I will get it checked out. | 我会去检查的 |
[18:19] | No, Ray, you’ll take yourself out. | 不 雷 你要退出行动 |
[18:22] | These kids– they don’t have a father anymore. | 这些孩子已经没有父亲了 |
[18:24] | You understand? | 你明白吗 |
[18:26] | Cindy doesn’t have a husband. | 辛迪没有丈夫了 |
[18:29] | Promise me. | 向我保证 |
[18:31] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:33] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[18:35] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[18:37] | Liar. | 骗子 |
[18:39] | Oh, come on. Stop that. Stop, stop, stop. | 来 别哭 别哭 别哭 |
[18:47] | I’ll get this one. | 我去开门 |
[18:49] | I’ll go relieve Sonny. | 我去换桑尼休息一下 |
[18:58] | – Danny. – Ray. | -丹尼 -雷 |
[19:01] | Thought you had your hands full with load in. | 我还以为你们俩忙疯了 |
[19:02] | Or you should have your hands full. What… | 或者你们是应该忙疯了 |
[19:05] | wheels up in six hours. | 飞机6小时后起飞 |
[19:06] | And 27 minutes. We’re gonna be fine. | 6小时27分钟 我们来得及 |
[19:09] | How’s Cindy? | 辛迪怎么样了 |
[19:11] | She’s okay. | 她没事的 |
[19:12] | Let’s get you some coffee. | 给你们倒杯咖啡吧 |
[19:13] | Oh, you know what? | 知道吗 |
[19:15] | You came up just in time. We ran out. | 你们来得真是时候 咖啡喝光了 |
[19:17] | Give me a break, Perry. | 饶了我吧 佩里 |
[19:18] | I’ll make some coffee. Where’s the kitchen? | 我去煮点咖啡 厨房在哪 |
[19:26] | – I like him. – Me too. | -我喜欢他 -我也喜欢 |
[19:32] | This sucks, Ray. | 这感觉真糟 雷 |
[19:34] | Yeah. I know. | 我知道 |
[19:43] | Supposed to be my job. | 这本该是我的工作 |
[19:45] | Oh. Well, there’s really | 除了喝酒 |
[19:47] | not much left to do here but just drink it. | 这里真的没什么事可做 |
[19:50] | Oh, well, for that, I brought my own. | 说到喝酒 我自己带酒来了 |
[19:53] | Nice. | 好极了 |
[19:54] | – Danny, by the way. – Sorry. Um, Stella. | -我叫丹尼 -抱歉 我叫斯特拉 |
[19:57] | Nice to meet you. Are you, um… | 很高兴认识你 你是 |
[20:00] | are you Bravo Team or Charlie, Delta, whatever? | 你是B队或C队 还是D队的 |
[20:03] | I’m sorry, I don’t… | 抱歉 我不… |
[20:05] | No, no, not one of those teams, but yeah. | 不不 我不是那些队的 但曾经是 |
[20:08] | A while ago. | 在不久之前 |
[20:12] | Oh. No, thank you. Thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 谢谢 |
[20:16] | It’s really hard. | 真的很难面对 |
[20:20] | Yeah, hardest part of war, pretty much. | 算是战争中最难的一部分吧 |
[20:24] | How do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[20:27] | What comes after. | 战争带来的后果 |
[20:31] | There you are. | 你在这呢 |
[20:32] | – Cool, man. Good to see you. – How you doing? | -你好 很高兴见到你 -你好吗 |
[20:36] | How you doing? | 你好吗 |
[20:36] | – You all right? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[20:40] | I’m gonna go bring the coffee. | 我把咖啡拿过去 |
[20:41] | Oh, thank you, thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[20:43] | – Nice to meet you. – Nice to meet you. | -很高兴认识你 -很高兴认识你 |
[20:45] | Really interesting guy. | 真是个有意思的人 |
[20:48] | Just gonna put this in the… | 我把杯子放进… |
[20:51] | Uh, so, I-I owe you an apology. | 我应该向你道歉 |
[20:55] | You do? | 是吗 |
[20:56] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:57] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:58] | Look, the other night in the hospital, | 那晚在医院 |
[21:00] | what I asked you– I… | 我问你的事 我 |
[21:02] | I shouldn’t have put you in that position. | 我不该让你处在那种两难的状况之下 |
[21:05] | Well, in your defense, you were on a lot of morphine. | 你有你的理由 你当时注射了很多吗啡 |
[21:08] | I’m serious. All right, look, | 我是说认真的 |
[21:11] | I-I know that we’re not ready to get married, okay? | 我知道我们没准备好结婚 |
[21:13] | I’m not gonna make you say it. | 我也没打算让你答应 |
[21:16] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:19] | Thank you, actually. | 其实谢谢你 |
[21:22] | Really, I-I… I just… | 真的 我只是 |
[21:23] | I wasn’t sure how to say it myself. | 我自己也不知道该怎么说 |
[21:27] | – Okay. – Yeah. | -好 -嗯 |
[21:28] | So we can just… we can go back to how we were | 那我们能不能回到那晚 |
[21:31] | before the hospital the other night? | 在医院发生那件事之前 |
[21:32] | Yes, just having fun getting to know each other. | 热衷于慢慢了解对方 |
[21:35] | – All right. – All right. | -好 -好 |
[21:36] | But we’re not picking out baby room colors. | 但是我们不要再挑选婴儿房的颜色了 |
[21:38] | N… Heavens, no. | 天啊 没有 |
[21:41] | Listen, um… | 听着 |
[21:42] | I’m actually gonna… I think I should leave, | 其实我 我想我该走了 |
[21:45] | ’cause I feel a little weird being here when I’m not family. | 我不是家属 待在这里怪怪的 |
[21:47] | – All right, well, let me drive you. – No, no, no. You stay. | -好吧 我开车送你 -不用 你待着 |
[21:50] | – Stay. – No, I want to. | -待着 -不 我想送你 |
[21:52] | – Okay. – All right. | -好吧 -好 |
[21:53] | I just got to say good-bye to some people. | 我要和几个人告一下别 |
[21:55] | Oh, all right. I’ll be right there. | 好的 我在这等 |
[21:56] | I just have to make a quick call, okay? | 很快打个电话 好吗 |
[21:57] | Okay. | 好 |
[22:07] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[22:09] | This is going on forever… but it’s good. | 事情不断 不过是好事 |
[22:12] | Aquarium’s got some special otter thing at 1:30. | 水族馆一点半会有水獭特别表演 |
[22:15] | Cindy said the kids have been dying to see it. | 辛迪说孩子们等不及要去看了 |
[22:18] | You have to reserve seats or aprons or something. | 得预定靠前的位置什么的 |
[22:22] | That’s great. | 很棒 |
[22:23] | We’ll leave in an hour? | 我们一小时后出发好吗 |
[22:25] | Sunday, though. Beach traffic. | 虽然是周日 但海滩很堵 |
[22:26] | Maybe sooner? | 也许再早一点 |
[22:28] | Wheels up at 1730, so… | 五点半出发 所以 |
[22:31] | Still time to say good-bye to the kids. | 还有时间和孩子们告别 |
[22:37] | You know, I guess, um, | 我估计 |
[22:39] | Splash Country is out. | 水上乐园去不了了 |
[22:46] | So, what do you want to tell the kids? | 你准备怎么告诉孩子们 |
[22:48] | You mean about us? | 关于我们的事吗 |
[22:50] | What do you want to tell ’em? | 你想怎么告诉他们 |
[22:53] | We never really decided on anything, did we? | 我们没做出什么决定 对吧 |
[22:55] | Well, now’s not really the time. | 现在还不是时候 |
[22:57] | No, it’s never really the time. | 永远都不是时候 |
[22:59] | You want to get into this now? | 你现在真想讨论这事吗 |
[23:05] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[23:06] | It’s okay. You got work to do. | 没关系 工作需要你 |
[23:12] | I thought we’d have a few days, | 我以为我们会有几天 |
[23:14] | a week away from work when it could be… | 一周远离工作 只有… |
[23:18] | when it could be just us, the family, | 只有我们一家人 |
[23:20] | but… I don’t think it’s ever gonna be that again. | 可是 也许永远都不会再有机会了 |
[23:24] | I didn’t think that we’d get hit like this, Alana. | 我没料到我们会遭此重创 阿兰娜 |
[23:26] | Yeah, but if it wasn’t this, this horror, | 是啊 但如果没发生这件可怕的事 |
[23:29] | it would be something else. | 也会有别的事 |
[23:33] | It doesn’t want to let you alone, Jace. | 永远都不会让你清静的 老杰 |
[23:36] | It never lets you alone. | 永远不会让你清静 |
[23:40] | Never does. | 永远不会 |
[23:41] | Yeah. | 对 |
[23:44] | I see that. | 我已经看透了 |
[23:49] | Come on, I know you. | 拜托 我了解你 |
[23:52] | I’m the love of your life. | 我是你此生所爱 |
[24:00] | But I don’t think I should be your wife anymore. | 但也许不该继续做你妻子了 |
[24:03] | I know you’ve been trying, | 我知道你一直在努力 |
[24:05] | really trying to talk with me more | 努力地和我多聊天 |
[24:07] | and share with me what you can. | 尽可能同我分享你的事 |
[24:08] | I know how hard it is for you, | 我知道对你来说这有多难 |
[24:10] | how the closer you get to rejoining this family, | 你越是努力重新回归家庭 |
[24:14] | the more you feel like | 你就越是感到 |
[24:15] | there’s a noose tightening around your neck. | 脖子上的绞索紧紧地收住了 |
[24:18] | Not ’cause you don’t want to be part of the family. | 并不是因为你不想成为这个家的一份子 |
[24:22] | It’s just ’cause your other family’s got too tight a hold. | 而是因为你的另一个家紧紧地抓住了你 |
[24:28] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[24:32] | I can’t. I can’t share you anymore. | 我不能再与别人分享你了 |
[24:41] | Yeah. | 我明白 |
[24:42] | Hello, ma’am. | 你好 夫人 |
[24:43] | Are you there? Hello? | 你在吗 你好 |
[24:44] | – Take it. Take it. – Jason… | -接吧 接电话 -杰森 |
[24:47] | Uh, yes, I’d like to reserve four tickets | 是的 我想预定四张 |
[24:50] | for the Otter Experience. | 参加水獭体验的票 |
[24:54] | Two adult and two children. | 两个大人和两个小孩 |
[24:58] | The name is Alana Hayes. | 名字是阿兰娜·海斯 |
[25:09] | What’s going on, slugger? | 在干什么 强击者 |
[25:11] | Just getting my head right. | 整理一下思路 |
[25:15] | Getting your head right, yeah. | 整理思路啊 |
[25:18] | What? | 怎么 |
[25:21] | Watching this crap? | 在看无聊的电视 |
[25:24] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[25:26] | Keep my mind empty, | 清空我的脑子 |
[25:29] | so I can fill it with all the hate I can muster up… | 然后我就可以让自己充满恨意 |
[25:32] | get ’em sons of bitches that killed our brothers. | 去教训那些杀死我们兄弟的混蛋 |
[25:43] | This the part where you, uh, | 这时候你是不是该 |
[25:45] | supposed to tell me to keep my head on straight, | 告诉我保持冷静 |
[25:48] | keep my ass in line, or one of the many Jason pearls of wisdoms | 整顿自己 或者用你这段时间的杰森大道理 |
[25:52] | that you drop at these times? | 好好教育我一顿 |
[25:55] | Not gonna say a word. | 不准备说什么 |
[25:57] | And thank God there aren’t, uh, | 感谢上帝 |
[26:01] | many times like these in the near future. | 近期不会有很多这样的时刻 |
[26:06] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[26:11] | I need to get after ’em, Jace. | 我一定要收拾他们 老杰 |
[26:13] | We will. | 我们会的 |
[26:18] | We’ll get ’em. | 我们会教训他们 |
[26:31] | Thank you, Richard. | 谢谢你 理查德 |
[26:32] | Right now, this is all we know. | 目前为止 我们只得到这些信息 |
[26:33] | The Defense Department is confirming | 国防部确认 |
[26:35] | that several members of the Navy’s elite | 海军精英特种作战发展部队 |
[26:37] | Special Warfare Development Group, | 也就是大家所知的海豹突击六队 |
[26:39] | commonly knows as SEAL Team 6, | 有数名成员 |
[26:41] | have been killed in an encounter | 在阿富汗的贾拉拉巴德 |
[26:43] | with the Taliban forces in Jalalabad, Afghanistan. | 与塔利班武装分子交战时遇难 |
[26:46] | DOD is confirming the names of the dead | 国防部确认死者名单如下 |
[26:48] | as Chief Petty Officer Robert Johnson, | 军士长罗伯特·约翰逊 |
[26:51] | Senior Chief Petty Officer Steven Porter, | 二级军士长史蒂文·波特 |
[26:54] | – Petty Officer Richard Williams, – No! | -军士理查德·威廉斯 -不 |
[26:56] | Petty Officer Chris Hall, Petty Officer Michael Miller, | 军士克里斯·霍尔 军士迈克·米勒 |
[27:00] | and Petty Officer Ramon Garcia. | 和军士雷蒙·加西 |
[27:02] | We’ll have further details | 一旦有进一步消息 |
[27:03] | for you as we learn them. | 我们会及时播报 |
[29:27] | 芬蒂前线作战基地 贾拉拉巴德 阿富汗 | |
[30:01] | – Gentlemen. – What’s up, Deke? | -先生们 -你好 迪克 |
[30:02] | What’s going on? | 怎么样 |
[30:03] | Good to see you. Thank you. | 见到你真好 谢谢 |
[30:05] | Deke. | 迪克 |
[30:06] | Assuming you guys got the broad strokes on the plane? | 你们在飞机上应该已经清楚了大致情况 |
[30:09] | – Yeah. – Oh, yeah. | -是的 -是的 |
[30:10] | Well, unfortunately, at this point, | 很不幸 此刻 |
[30:11] | that’s all we got, is the broad strokes. | 我们只知道这些大致情况 |
[30:13] | Anything you can tell us outside the brief? | 简报以外还有什么可以告诉我们吗 |
[30:16] | Yeah. | 有 |
[30:17] | Echo was out on a routine hit. | 厄科出去执行常规任务了 |
[30:19] | No name on the target. | 没有得到目标名单 |
[30:20] | Basically, just a digital silhouette. | 基本上 只是一个数字影像 |
[30:23] | Burner cell phone being used to call phones | 他们用一次性手机联系 |
[30:25] | that belong to the group we’ve been going after. | 我们追踪的团伙 |
[30:27] | So, anyway, when we first got here a couple months ago, | 总之 几个月前我们刚到这里时 |
[30:30] | we were rolling up some couriers, low-level bomb-makers. | 碰到的都是信使 低级的制造炸弹的人 |
[30:33] | Even getting a few to flip. The problem was, | 甚至还能让一些人反水 问题是 |
[30:36] | the brass had gotten so uptight about kicking the wrong doors. | 上头非常谨慎 以免错误进攻 |
[30:40] | Every time we’d get a tip for a follow-on target, | 每次我们得到后续目标的情报 |
[30:42] | we’d have to sit on it and wait | 却不得不坐着等 |
[30:44] | until we could finally get somebody to green-light. | 直到终于让上头批准行动 |
[30:46] | Well, that just gives time | 坏蛋们正好有时间 |
[30:47] | for the bad guys to change things up. | 扭转局面 |
[30:49] | So, a few weeks ago, | 于是几周前 |
[30:51] | brass decides to take the leash off, | 上头决定不再约束我们 |
[30:53] | let us start hitting the follow-on targets immediately | 让我们赶在他们扭转局面之前 |
[30:55] | before the bad guys could change it up. | 立即袭击后续目标 |
[30:58] | So, all of a sudden, we’re doing some damage, man. | 我们就突袭他们 |
[30:59] | We grabbed some mid-level commanders, | 抓了些中级指挥官 |
[31:02] | killed another one | 其中一个死了 |
[31:02] | when his bodyguard clacked off his S-vest too early. | 他的保镖太早引爆炸弹背心了 |
[31:05] | Anyway, that night, | 总之 那晚 |
[31:07] | Echo tracks the target phone to a house outside of J-Bad. | E队追踪目标手机到贾拉拉巴德外的房屋 |
[31:10] | All right, like I said, it’s routine. | 好了 正如我所说 这是例行程序 |
[31:12] | They take the door. | 他们破门而入 |
[31:13] | There’s one fighting-age male on target inside– Tariq Jamala. | 里面有个能战斗的男性 塔利克·贾马拉 |
[31:17] | Now, turns out Jamala is a small-time local real estate developer. | 结果发现贾马拉是个三流的本地房产发展商 |
[31:21] | He’s got a bunch of rental properties all over the city. | 他在城中拥有很多用于出租的房产 |
[31:24] | Field interrogation before they throw him on a helo, | 把他压上直升机前 当场就审讯了他 |
[31:27] | he says that one of his other properties just happens | 他说他的一处房产恰好就是 |
[31:29] | to be where Hamid Gul Baladur is spending the night. | 哈米德·古尔·巴拉杜尔过夜的地方 |
[31:33] | A quick refresher? | 提醒一下 |
[31:34] | Here’s an organizational chart of the Halani Network. | 这是一张哈拉尼网络的组织图表 |
[31:37] | There he is. | 他在这儿 |
[31:39] | Baladur’s number two. | 巴拉杜尔的副手 |
[31:41] | So, Echo loads Tariq onto the helo. | 所以E队把塔利克压上了直升机 |
[31:43] | Fly over to the house where he claims Baladur is staying, | 飞过了他所谓巴拉杜尔待的房子 |
[31:46] | and they tell him that he’s going inside with them. | 他们告诉他 要一起进去 |
[31:48] | They take the door, | 破了门 |
[31:49] | and boom– the whole place comes down on our boys. | 然后砰 整个房子全塌了 |
[31:54] | Brass’s working theory? | 上头怎么说 |
[31:55] | Baladur’s bodyguard clacked off his S-vest. | 巴拉杜尔的保镖引爆了炸弹背心 |
[31:58] | Pretty big blast for an S-vest if you ask me. | 要我说炸弹背心的威力未免太强了 |
[32:00] | Could have been multiple S-vests set off simultaneously. | 可能是几套炸弹背心同时引爆 |
[32:03] | So, the brass just wants to assume | 所以 上头只想假设 |
[32:05] | that the intel is good, and Baladur’s dead, | 情报没问题 巴拉杜尔死了 |
[32:07] | and he’s underneath that rubble with our guys. | 他和我们的人一起埋在了碎石下面 |
[32:10] | How long till we know for sure? | 还要多久可以确定 |
[32:11] | So, the FBI forensics team got delayed | 联调局的鉴证队到那边 |
[32:13] | a little bit getting in there. | 有些晚了 |
[32:14] | We’re actually just going through it right now. | 事实上此刻我们正在尸检 |
[32:16] | We did not deploy two weeks early to wait on the FBI. | 我们提前两周驻派过来不是来等联调局的 |
[32:20] | You guys want to occupy yourselves? | 你们想给自己找点活儿吗 |
[32:21] | – Oh, yeah. – You should take a hop on over to Shinwar. | -没错 -你们该飞去辛瓦看看 |
[32:24] | Have a sit-down with Qasim Zadran. | 和卡西姆·扎德汗坐下谈谈 |
[32:26] | – Yeah, that rings a bell. – Oh, yeah. | -这名字好像听过 -没错 |
[32:28] | Yeah. So, Zadran is just about | 扎德汗差不多是 |
[32:29] | the biggest warlord this side of Kandahar. | 坎大哈这边最大的军阀 |
[32:32] | Ain’t nothing much moves around these parts except by his leave. | 没有他的准许 这地方没人敢乱动 |
[32:35] | So, if anybody would know what went down in that house that night, | 如果有人知道那晚房子里发生什么 |
[32:38] | – it’d be Zadran. – What do you say, Ray? | -肯定是扎德汗 -雷你怎么说 |
[32:40] | Huh? Want to go sit down with a warlord? | 要不要去和一个军阀坐下谈谈 |
[33:01] | Thank you for your hospitality, Sheik Qasim. | 谢谢你的热情招待 希克·卡西姆 |
[33:10] | You know why we’re here? | 知道我们为什么来这吗 |
[33:29] | He says we’re here about our dead men. | 他说我们来是为了死去的弟兄 |
[33:32] | Look, ask him if he knew who they were targeting. | 问问他是不是知道他们的目标是谁 |
[33:36] | Hamid Gul Baladur. | 哈米德·古尔·巴拉杜尔 |
[33:41] | What makes you say that? | 你怎么会知道 |
[33:43] | I am the master here. | 我是这里的主人 |
[33:46] | I know everything. | 无所不知 |
[33:48] | Including your English. | 包括英语 |
[33:50] | Had Americans here for over 30 years. | 美国人来这三十多年了 |
[33:51] | You think I wouldn’t learn your language? | 你觉得我还不会你们的语言吗 |
[33:54] | First, we slaughtered the Russians together, | 最开始我们一起屠杀俄罗斯人 |
[33:57] | then Taliban and al-Qaeda. | 然后塔利班和基地组织 |
[33:59] | Now, God willing, we will slaughter Hamid Baladur. | 现在愿真主保佑 我们能屠杀哈米德·巴拉杜尔 |
[34:04] | Unless he’s dead already. | 除非他已经死了 |
[34:09] | Buried under that house along with your dead soldiers? | 和你们死去的战士一起埋葬在那屋子下面 |
[34:12] | We hope so. | 希望如此 |
[34:14] | Well, then, I’m sorry to be the one to break bad news. | 那我很抱歉成为带来坏消息的人 |
[34:18] | Baladur’s alive? | 巴拉杜尔还活着 |
[34:22] | You’re certain? | 你确定吗 |
[34:28] | He could have been jerking your chain. | 他可能是在干扰你 |
[34:30] | Well, that’s possible, | 确实有可能 |
[34:31] | but what does he have to gain? | 但他可以从中捞到什么呢 |
[34:32] | I agree. I don’t see what he gains by telling us | 同意 我没看出他告诉我们巴拉杜尔 |
[34:34] | that Baladur didn’t die in the house unless he knows it’s true. | 没死在房子里能有啥好处 除非这是真的 |
[34:38] | I don’t suppose he told you | 我猜他没告诉你 |
[34:39] | how he knew that Baladur’s alive? | 他是怎么知道巴拉杜尔还活着的 |
[34:42] | If I had to guess, I’d say someone’s seen the guy | 如果非要我猜 可能有人在房子被炸后 |
[34:45] | moving around the tribals sometime since the house blew. | 看到他某个时刻在部落间活动 |
[34:48] | Makes sense. | 有道理 |
[34:49] | Yeah, but it doesn’t get us very far. | 是的 但是这个理论无法深究下去 |
[34:51] | Where do we stand on forensics? | 法医尸检怎么样了 |
[34:53] | Only DNA we’ve found so far are our guys’ and the informant. | 目前只有我们的人和线人的DNA |
[34:57] | Okay, well, how long till they’re done searching? | 好吧 他们还要搜索多久 |
[34:58] | Sounds like it’s gonna be another couple hours at least. | 大概还要至少几个小时 |
[35:01] | Okay. In that time, why don’t we say we kick down some doors, right? | 好 与此同时 我们不如去踹几扇门 |
[35:04] | Halani Network’s behind a whole lot of doors. | 哈拉尼网络就在这么多门背后 |
[35:07] | JOC is worried that this incident | 联合作战中心担心这起事故 |
[35:08] | could turn public sentiment against our efforts here. | 会让公众反对我们在这的行动 |
[35:10] | So, the more targets we hit, the less it looks like we’re about | 我们袭击的目标越多 看起来越不像 |
[35:13] | to pack up and go home. | 我们要打道回府 |
[35:14] | If they did set a trap for Echo, that’s why. | 如果他们真的给E队设了陷阱 那这就是原因 |
[35:16] | ‘Cause they know we’re coming in strong. | 因为他们知道我们有备而来 |
[35:18] | Well, if our guys did get led into a trap, | 如果我们的人真的步入陷阱 |
[35:21] | Tariq’s the one who led them there, | 就是塔利克引他们进去的 |
[35:23] | so seems to me that he’s a good place to start. | 所以我觉得他是个很好的切入点 |
[35:25] | Except, as we speak, | 除非 此时 |
[35:26] | some FBI guy is picking Tariq’s teeth out of the ceiling tile. | 有些联调局的人正刑讯逼供 |
[35:30] | Contacts on Tariq’s phone, um– | 塔利克手机上的通讯录 |
[35:33] | how many of them are new to us? | 有多少是我们不知道的人 |
[35:34] | They were all connected to Halani except one. | 他们都和哈拉尼有关 除了一个人 |
[35:36] | The last phone call he made, | 他打的最后一通电话 |
[35:38] | just at the same time Echo was hitting the door. | 正好是E队破门的时候 |
[35:41] | Yeah. Maybe he was trying to tell somebody good-bye. | 他可能是跟人说再见吧 |
[35:43] | What’s the geolocation? | 地理位置在哪儿 |
[35:44] | The phone is in an apartment building in Kabul, | 电话在喀布尔一栋公寓楼内 |
[35:46] | and hasn’t moved since we started tracking it. | 从我们追踪开始没有移动过 |
[35:48] | Get this thing greenlit for us? | 这条线索能让上头批准行动吗 |
[35:50] | I can try. | 我试试看 |
[35:52] | Let’s go kick doors down. | 我们去踢门吧 |
[36:03] | Bravo 5 to Bravo 4, door is clear. | B4和B5 门前安全 |
[36:52] | Guy left in a hurry. | 这家伙走得很匆忙 |
[36:54] | Think he maybe was tipped off? | 估计他听到了风声 |
[36:58] | Been here a while. A couple days, maybe. | 在这里待了一阵子 也许是几天 |
[37:01] | Which means he took off because he knew we were coming. | 就是说 他知道我们要来于是逃走了 |
[37:05] | Here’s the phone. | 就是这部手机 |
[37:21] | The apartment belongs to Azim Raisani, 19. | 这间公寓主人名叫阿齐姆·赖萨尼 19岁 |
[37:24] | Works for Tariq’s contracting business. | 在塔利克的承包公司工作 |
[37:26] | So, he left the phone. | 所以他留下了电话 |
[37:27] | ‘Cause he knows it’s burned. | 因为他知道这是一次性手机 |
[37:29] | He knows that about this place, too. | 他也了解这个地点 |
[37:30] | How you figure that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[37:32] | Well, he’s got to figure the phone gets us here. | 他猜到那部手机会把我们引过来 |
[37:34] | Kid’s 19 years old, no bad-guy record. | 这孩子19岁 无不良记录 |
[37:36] | Maybe he don’t know we’re onto him. | 也许他不知道我们在找他 |
[37:38] | Ah, except he stripped the SIM card from the phone. | 只不过他把SIM卡从手机里抽走了 |
[37:40] | I’m with Spenser. | 我同意斯宾塞说的 |
[37:41] | – Guy’s not coming back. – Oh, God. | -这家伙不回来了 -老天啊 |
[37:43] | – So where does that leave us, boss? – I’ll talk to his family. | -我们接下来怎么办 -我跟他家人谈谈 |
[37:46] | Guy doesn’t look like he has any family. | 这小子看着好像没什么家人 |
[37:48] | Tariq’s family. | 塔利克的家里人 |
[37:49] | Interrogator’s been sweating ’em since the second that house went up. | 这房子一查出来 就在审讯他们了 |
[37:52] | You got answers for everything, don’t you? | 你什么都知道 是不 |
[37:53] | Hey. What have we got to lose? Prepare for exfil. | 我们也没什么损失 准备撤退 |
[37:56] | – Good? Let’s move. – Yeah. | -好吧 我们走吧 -好的 |
[37:57] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[38:01] | Tell me what’s going on there. | 你是怎么了 |
[38:02] | Why are you so hard on the kid? | 你干嘛对那孩子那么凶 |
[38:03] | – Well, you asked me to baby-sit him. – Look at me. | -你叫我照看他来着 -看着我 |
[38:05] | I told you, we’re gonna get these guys, all right? | 我说过 我们会抓到这伙人的 |
[38:07] | – Roger that. – Don’t take it out on Spenser. Let’s go. | -收到 -别把气撒斯宾塞身上 走吧 |
[38:10] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[38:17] | So, the wife barely speaks. | 那个妻子不怎么开口 |
[38:20] | The mother says her son would never be involved | 妈妈说她儿子绝不会被卷入 |
[38:22] | with terrorists. | 恐怖分子之中 |
[38:23] | – Says he was a Wali. – Saint. | -说他是一名”吾里” -圣人 |
[38:26] | Saint walked our boys into an ambush. | 圣人引我们的兄弟进了陷阱 |
[38:28] | Can she explain why | 她能解释为什么 |
[38:29] | her Wali son had a phone linked to the Halani Network? | 她的”吾里”儿子有一部连到哈拉尼网络的手机 |
[38:32] | Why he told our guys | 为什么他告诉我们的人 |
[38:33] | he knew where to find Hamid Baladur? | 他知道哈米德·巴拉杜尔在哪里 |
[38:36] | See, she doesn’t believe he did. | 瞧 她不相信他会这样做 |
[38:38] | She says we must be making it up. | 她说肯定是我们胡编的 |
[38:40] | Man, Tariq was her oldest and only son. | 塔利克是她最大也是唯一的儿子 |
[38:43] | Around here, that is the next thing to a god. | 在这个国家 他就是仅次于神的存在 |
[38:46] | What about Azim? | 那阿齐姆呢 |
[38:48] | Says the same thing. | 也是这么说的 |
[38:49] | “My son would never associate with such people”” | “我儿子绝不会和那些人为伍” |
[38:52] | Azim worked for her son, | 阿齐姆为她儿子工作 |
[38:53] | so I’m pretty sure that makes them associated. | 所以我肯定他们是一伙的 |
[38:55] | Plus, nothing we found at Azim’s place says | 还有 我们没在阿齐姆处找到任何证明 |
[38:56] | that he was a militant. | 他是武装分子的证据 |
[38:58] | I mean, what do you want me to tell you? | 我还能说什么 |
[38:59] | Apparently, denial ain’t just a river in Egypt, right? | 很明显 有些人就是睁着眼睛说瞎话 |
[39:05] | What about the widow? | 那个寡妇呢 |
[39:06] | Ah, like I said, she barely speaks. | 我说过 她几乎不怎么开口 |
[39:07] | Mostly defers to the mother-in-law. | 大都是听她婆婆说 |
[39:10] | You tried talking to her alone? | 你有没有跟她单独谈过 |
[39:13] | Why didn’t we think of that? | 怎么会没想过 |
[39:15] | You try using a woman to talk to her? | 你有没有试试让女人来跟她谈 |
[39:17] | I don’t have one to use. | 我这里没有女人可派 |
[39:19] | Can’t see it making much difference, anyway, but… | 反正看不出这会有什么区别 但… |
[39:22] | Mind if I take a crack? | 介意我来试试吗 |
[39:24] | Mi casa, su casa. | 请便 |
[39:30] | I’m terribly sorry for your loss. | 我很遗憾你失去亲人 |
[39:36] | May God bless you and your children. | 愿上帝保佑你和你的孩子们 |
[39:48] | My mother-in-law is awful, as well. | 我的婆婆也非常讨厌 |
[40:04] | How did Tariq feel about her? | 塔利克觉得她怎么样 |
[40:17] | Essentially, “He couldn’t stand that bitch.” | 大意是 他完全受不了那婆娘 |
[40:23] | Tariq’s mother said he wasn’t a militant. | 塔利克说他不是武装人员 |
[40:36] | She says he wasn’t. | 她说他不是 |
[40:37] | Yeah, the thing is, the mother-in-law couldn’t offer | 是的 问题是那个婆婆也无法 |
[40:39] | an alternate explanation for Tariq’s behavior. | 对塔利克的行为作出合理解释 |
[40:52] | We’ve been recreating Tariq’s pattern of life, | 我们在试图还原塔利克的生活模式 |
[40:56] | and he’s got huge gaps in his online presence in most days. | 他在很多天有大段时间不在线上 |
[41:14] | She says he was living green. | 她说他是为了省电 |
[41:15] | Oh, she’s trying to hustle us. | 她在糊弄我们 |
[41:17] | It’s hard to argue against that. | 这倒是毫无疑问 |
[41:18] | Tariq’s life screams “Tradecraft.” | 塔利克活得像个间谍 |
[41:21] | Or a guy with something to hide. | 要不就是这家伙另有隐瞒 |
[41:32] | Can she offer an alternate explanation | 她能不能对她丈夫的行为作出 |
[41:34] | for her husband’s pattern? | 另一种可能的解释 |
[41:36] | His secret life? | 他的秘密生活 |
[41:40] | I thought man-love was accepted in this culture. | 我想男同性恋在当地文化中是可接受的 |
[41:44] | The widow said that the husband fell in love with this kid Azim. | 那个寡妇说 她丈夫爱上了阿齐姆 |
[41:47] | And how’s that add up to her knowing where Azim’s hiding out? | 那又怎么解释她知道阿齐姆的藏身之处 |
[41:50] | She said that Tariq had a house he never rented, | 她说塔利克有一处从来没出租过的房子 |
[41:52] | said she was supposed to take the kids there | 她说本来是逃命时 |
[41:54] | if it was ever bug-out time. | 该把孩子们带去那 |
[41:56] | Speaking of which, Deke said | 说到这儿 迪克说 |
[41:57] | the neighborhood’s pretty hostile, boss. | 那一片不大友好的 老大 |
[41:59] | Take the Scooby vans. | 开上史酷比货车 |
[42:02] | – Lets us fly under the radar. – We go in, we go out. | -我们低调行动 -我们进去出来 |
[42:04] | We hit the house hard, get the kid, | 突袭那间屋子 抓到那小子 |
[42:06] | and we’re gone before anyone knows we’re there. | 然后神不知鬼不觉地撤离 |
[42:08] | Yeah. Man. | 没错 伙计 |
[42:10] | Yeah, I do. | 是啊 我知道 |
[42:11] | I’m calling it “Hooch” because that’s what it is. | 我说那个是私酿烈酒 本来就是如此 |
[42:13] | I looked up the definition of “Hooch,” | 我查了查那个词的意思 |
[42:15] | and it just happens to be “A lightly thatched hut.” | 结果说是”茅草盖的小屋” |
[42:19] | Thank you, Mr. Webster. | 谢谢你 字典先生 |
[42:21] | Oh, yeah? ‘Cause you know what I got? | 是吗 你知道我查到什么了吗 |
[42:23] | “Hootch, a highly inferior whiskey.” See “Rot got”” | “一种劣质威士忌烈酒” 看”烂掉了” |
[42:25] | See “That toilet moonshine Sonny makes under his bed.” | 像”桑尼在他家里私酿的劣酒” |
[42:27] | Only thing highly inferior is your palate. | 就你的品味最劣质 |