时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Team Echo was on their second mission of the night. | E队在执行夜间第二项任务 |
[00:07] | They breached the structure. | 他们突破了住宅楼 |
[00:08] | Seconds later, there was an explosion. | 几秒种后就发生了爆炸 |
[00:10] | So you’re telling me that all six members of Echo Team are dead? | 你是说E队的六个人全都死了 |
[00:13] | Aresh Kamal. Bomb maker. | 艾瑞司·卡迈勒 炸弹制造者 |
[00:15] | Kamal’s strictly mercenary, that means | 卡迈勒是个拿钱办事的人 |
[00:17] | somebody backed up the truck big time for the Echo job, | 那意味着有人在支持针对E队的行动 |
[00:20] | and we want to find out who that is. | 我们想找出这个人是谁 |
[00:22] | He’s got something. | 它有发现了 |
[00:25] | You guys pulled a lot of intel out of that house. | 你们从那个屋子里搜到不少情报 |
[00:26] | Hoping one of the cell phones will give us a target. | 希望某部电话能帮我们发现目标 |
[00:28] | – Something else I want to run by you. – Okay, what’s that? | -还有一件事我想问你 -行 什么事 |
[00:30] | What if somebody blackmailed Tariq? | 如果有人勒索塔利克呢 |
[00:33] | His relationship with Azim | 他和阿齐姆的关系 |
[00:35] | would’ve made him a prime target. | 会让他成为首要目标 |
[00:36] | He told me to forget about the man with a red car. | 他说要忘掉开红车的男人 |
[00:39] | Man with a red car? | 开红车的男人 |
[00:40] | A man Tariq did business with. | 他和塔利克一起做生意 |
[00:42] | I’m Paul Mulwray. I’m with Vice. | 我叫保罗·穆瑞 我是卧底刑警队的 |
[00:44] | Who do you know around here drives a red Mercedes? | 你知道这附近有谁开一辆红色的梅赛德斯吗 |
[00:46] | This part of the country, I know of exactly one. | 在这里我知道的只有一辆 |
[00:50] | We’re gonna find the guy behind it, | 我们会找到幕后凶手的 |
[00:52] | and then we’re gonna find the guy behind him | 我们会接着找这个人的幕后主使 |
[00:53] | and the guy behind him because that’s what we do. | 再揪出他的主使 因为这是我们的工作 |
[01:00] | 芬蒂前线作战基地 贾拉拉巴德 阿富汗 | |
[02:04] | Good boy. | 好家伙 |
[03:21] | Mandy. Mandy. | 曼迪 曼迪 |
[03:23] | I need to talk to you. Okay? | 我们聊聊 行吗 |
[03:25] | So get up. We need to talk. | 起来 我们聊聊 |
[03:27] | Come on. Let’s go. | 来 走吧 |
[03:30] | It’s a little early for the after action review. | 现在开行动总结会议有点早了吧 |
[03:33] | Well, you know what, the AAR’s gonna be a little late | 战后报告会晚点出 |
[03:35] | for what I have to say right now. | 因为我现在要说的事 |
[03:36] | Okay? So look, I made some-some coffee. | 我冲了点咖啡 |
[03:38] | – You want some coffee? – What’s up? No. | -要不要来点 -怎么了 不用了 |
[03:40] | No? Here, have some coffee. It’s good for you. | 不用吗 喝点咖啡吧 对你有好处 |
[03:41] | – You’re gonna like it. – Okay, so? | -你会喜欢的 -好吧 所以呢 |
[03:43] | So…so. | 所以 |
[03:45] | It’s been, what? It’s been a week | 制造炸弹的 |
[03:47] | since we rolled up on this bomb guy, Kamal. Right? | 卡迈勒已经被我们关了一周了 |
[03:50] | One week. | 一周了 |
[03:52] | Based on the intel that we took from his place | 根据我们从他的房子里找到的情报 |
[03:54] | and-and the contacts that we got off his phone, | 以及从他手机上拿到的联系人 |
[03:57] | we have hit 18 targets. | 我们进攻了十八个目标 |
[03:58] | That’s 18 targets in seven days. | 七天拿下了十八个目标 |
[04:00] | And what have we come up with? | 结果如何呢 |
[04:01] | – What? – I don’t think you need this. | -怎么了 -我觉得你不用喝这个 |
[04:04] | – What? – We always knew that there was a possibility | -什么 -我们一直清楚卡迈勒的同伙 |
[04:06] | that Kamal’s associates would dump their old phone numbers. | 有可能不用之前的电话号码了 |
[04:07] | That’s right, and now we know for sure that they did, okay? | 对 现在已经确信他们没用了 对吧 |
[04:10] | But how does that bring us any closer to finding the guys | 可是找到雇卡迈勒袭击E队兄弟的 |
[04:12] | that hired Kamal to put a hit on our brothers from Echo Team? | 幕后凶手有任何进展吗 |
[04:15] | – We find them another way. – What way? | -想其他办法找到他们 -什么办法 |
[04:17] | – We’ll find a way. – What way? | -会有办法的 -什么办法 |
[04:19] | – There’s still Salim Hakan. – Salim Hakan the cop? | -还有萨利姆·哈坎这条线索 -那个警察萨利姆吗 |
[04:22] | Well, we know he was linked to the guy who lead Echo to their deaths. | 我们知道他跟害死E队的凶手有关 |
[04:24] | Just find me the guy that took out Steve Porter. | 给我找到杀害史蒂夫·波特的人 |
[04:27] | That’s all I care about. | 我只在乎这个 |
[04:28] | Once you put that package together, | 等你掌握了足够信息 |
[04:30] | we will be ready to go. Ready to go. | 我们就可以行动了 就可以行动 |
[04:33] | Man, I am tired. I’m so tired. | 天啊 我累了 太累了 |
[04:35] | I got to get some sleep. Enjoy that coffee, will you? | 我得睡觉去了 好好享用咖啡吧 |
[04:38] | I need rest. | 我得休息了 |
[04:39] | You know, I-I was sleeping. | 我刚才也在睡觉 |
[04:43] | Asleep. | 睡得可香了 |
[04:46] | 芬蒂前线作战基地 贾拉拉巴德 阿富汗 | |
[04:48] | You here to give me the scoop you owe me | 你是因为那辆红色梅赛德斯的事 |
[04:49] | for the tip about the red Mercedes? | 来给我提供独家报道的吗 |
[04:51] | What more can you tell me about Salim Hakan? | 你还知道萨利姆·哈坎多少事 |
[04:53] | Didn’t I give you my “Information is currency” speech? | 我没跟你讲”消息就是金钱”吗 |
[04:56] | I promised I’d give you some soon as I had some to give. | 我保证一有消息就会告诉你的 |
[04:59] | Okay. How about why were you interested in the car? | 好吧 那你为什么对那辆车感兴趣呢 |
[05:02] | All you have to do is say, “Off the record,” | 你要说的就是”私下里说” |
[05:04] | and we’re in the cone of silence. | 而我们又是在静锥区 |
[05:05] | Definitely off the record. | 当然是私下里说 |
[05:08] | The man in the red Mercedes | 开红色梅赛德斯的男人 |
[05:09] | was leaning on Tariq Jamala before he died. | 死之前正在投靠塔利克·贾马拉 |
[05:12] | Says who? The boyfriend? | 是谁 那个男友吗 |
[05:14] | I heard he’d been talking. | 听说他交代了一些 |
[05:16] | Don’t suppose I could get a few minutes with him? | 有没可能我跟他谈一下 |
[05:18] | I’m sure daddy can make another phone call. | 你老爸可以再打个电话 |
[05:21] | Pretty sure I told you I don’t call my father “Daddy”” | 告诉过你我从不叫他老爸 |
[05:24] | Anyway… | 不管怎么 |
[05:25] | Congressman Mulwray would prefer | 穆瑞议员希望我 |
[05:26] | I stop reporting on the incident altogether. | 停止报道这起事故 |
[05:29] | We lost six Tier One operators. | 我们损失了六名一级作战人员 |
[05:31] | Kind of thing might give people the idea we’re not winning. | 此事会让人们觉得我们总打败仗 |
[05:33] | Can’t have that. | 这当然不行 |
[05:35] | You really think that Salim Hakan | 你真的认为萨利姆·哈坎 |
[05:36] | forced Tariq to set up your guys? | 强逼塔利克陷害了你的队员吗 |
[05:39] | I really think I need to know more about him. | 我的确需要深入调查他 |
[05:42] | Salim’s business is doing favors for powerful people. | 萨利姆的生意有利于当权人士 |
[05:45] | Us included. | 包括咱们 |
[05:46] | Only way he’s managed to survive. | 当大难临头时 |
[05:48] | When the asteroid hits, | 唯一幸存的 |
[05:50] | it’ll just be Salim and the cockroaches. | 就会是萨利姆和蟑螂 |
[05:52] | Hard to see killing Americans as a recipe for survival. | 杀死美国人怎么可能增加存活几率 |
[05:55] | Any chance he got radicalized? | 他有没可能极端化 |
[05:57] | No. But there is a chance that he’s decided | 不可能 但是他有可能 |
[05:59] | the radicals are the horse to back. | 认为极端分子可以利用 |
[06:01] | You have a relationship with him? | 你跟他打过交道 |
[06:03] | Salim only talks to reporters he can buy. | 萨利姆只和能收买的记者打交道 |
[06:06] | No matter who their fathers are. | 不管这些记者的老爸是谁 |
[06:08] | He’ll talk to you, though. | 他倒是和你能交流 |
[06:10] | Salim loves beautiful women. | 萨利姆喜欢漂亮女人 |
[06:13] | He’ll know who you work for, | 他会知道你的职位 |
[06:14] | and he’ll still talk to you. | 也还会和你交流 |
[06:16] | I work for the State Department. | 我就职于国务院 |
[06:35] | Cerberus… | 地狱犬 |
[06:46] | Yo, J. | 嘿 老杰 |
[06:49] | I’m up. | 起来了 |
[06:53] | It’s the bomb maker’s place. | 这是炸弹制造者的地方 |
[06:54] | Yeah, Kamal. | 对 卡迈勒 |
[06:55] | Yeah, right. What am I looking at here? | 对 要我看的是什么 |
[06:57] | It’s just after this. Watch. | 就在这之后 看 |
[06:59] | He’s going to find something in the wall. | 它要在墙里面找什么东西 |
[07:02] | Right there. | 这里 |
[07:02] | He doesn’t sit, so no explosives. | 它没有坐下 就是说没有爆炸物 |
[07:04] | Yeah. Originally, he was imprinted on narcotics. | 是 它本来是一只缉毒犬 |
[07:09] | Right. Good boy. | 对啊 好狗狗 |
[07:13] | Thanks to intel gleaned | 我们的一位队员从 |
[07:14] | from the video taken of the Aresh Kamal assault | 艾瑞司·卡迈勒那里 |
[07:16] | by one of our team members… | 拍摄到的影像收集到的情报 |
[07:19] | Good boy! Cerberus! | 好小子 地狱犬 |
[07:20] | Get that dog a bone! | 奖狗狗一根骨头 |
[07:22] | We were able to task | 我们得以委派 |
[07:23] | an Army daylight presence patrol | 日间巡逻队去 |
[07:25] | with re-visiting Kamal’s workshop. | 重新搜查卡迈勒的工作地 |
[07:28] | They checked the spot that drew Cerberus’s interest | 他们检查了地狱犬关注的位置 |
[07:30] | and they found these | 并找到了这些 |
[07:31] | hidden within the walls. | 藏在墙后面东西 |
[07:33] | That’s heroin, boys. | 是海洛因 伙计们 |
[07:34] | Yeah, no kidding. Afghan Brown. | 不开玩笑 阿富汗布朗 |
[07:36] | How much you think that’s worth? | 你看值多少钱 |
[07:37] | Ten grand, give or take. | 差不多一万块吧 |
[07:38] | – That’s it? – That’s all it’s worth here. | -就这点 -在这地方只值这么多 |
[07:41] | You get back stateside, you’re looking at high six figures. | 回到美国 就值六位数了 |
[07:44] | Huh. Time to shine, boys. Let’s go. | 该表现一下了 伙计们还等什么 |
[07:47] | Pretend I didn’t hear that. | 我假装没听见 |
[07:48] | So, ten grand, too little for a dealer, | 所以一万块对毒贩来说太少了 |
[07:51] | – too much for a user. – That’s his paycheck. | -对吸毒者来说又太多了 -这是他的报酬 |
[07:53] | Saying that whoever hired Kamal | 就是说雇佣卡迈勒 |
[07:55] | to build the bomb that killed Echo Team | 制造炸弹杀死E队的人 |
[07:57] | paid him in heroin? | 支付毒品作为报酬 |
[07:58] | Looks that way. | 看起来就是如此 |
[08:00] | You sure we could trace that heroin to the source? | 你确认我们可能根据毒品查找源头吗 |
[08:02] | It’s already done. | 已经找到了 |
[08:03] | The relative crudeness of the product | 这个产品相对粗糙 |
[08:05] | makes it easier to trace. | 很容易找到源头 |
[08:06] | The opium in these bricks | 这块成品里面的鸦片 |
[08:09] | came from a poppy farm 20 klicks west of Jalalabad. | 来自贾拉拉巴德西边20公里的罂粟场 |
[08:13] | Two months ago, an American task force | 两月以前 一支美国特遣部队 |
[08:15] | raided that same field | 袭击了该处 |
[08:16] | as part of an op designed to attack the resources | 行动计划的一部分是 |
[08:19] | of the Taliban revenue in the area. | 摧毁当地塔利班的收入来源 |
[08:21] | Whole lot of fields were burned. | 大部分田地都已焚毁 |
[08:23] | Hm. It’s not a bad motive, | 干得不错 |
[08:24] | drug dealer gets pissed all of his product goes up in smoke. | 产品全烧光 毒贩们气死了 |
[08:27] | Eh, it gets better. | 还有呢 |
[08:28] | Echo Team did the burning. | 是E队执行的焚烧 |
[08:32] | Echo burns the fields, | E队烧了那片地 |
[08:33] | somebody gets mad, | 有人气坏了 |
[08:35] | burns them. | 所以杀了他们 |
[08:37] | How can you be sure, though? | 你为何这么确认 |
[08:40] | I mean, even if this comes from the same farm, | 我是说 尽管是同一片农场 |
[08:42] | this whole thing could be a coincidence. | 但也可能是巧合 |
[08:43] | Because it came from the bomb maker’s house. | 因为毒品恰好来自炸弹制造者的住地 |
[08:46] | We all know that Afghanistan is flooded with heroin. | 我们都知道阿富汗毒品泛滥 |
[08:49] | All right? So you can’t tie this specifically | 你不能就因此确认联系到是 |
[08:51] | to Echo Team’s actions, is all I’m saying there, cowboy. | E队的行动导致 我就是这个意思 |
[08:54] | I asked the same question. | 我也问了同样的问题 |
[08:55] | It’s a good question. | 问得好 |
[08:57] | This is from Kamal’s workshop eight days ago, | 这是八天前放在卡迈勒工作室的 |
[08:59] | just before the assault. See that truck? | 恰好是那次袭击前 看见那辆卡车了吗 |
[09:03] | This is from the poppy farm several months ago. | 这些车是几个月前停在罂粟农场的 |
[09:07] | Ah, it’s the same truck. | 是同一辆卡车 |
[09:08] | The truck directly ties the bomb maker to the farm | 这辆卡车直接把炸弹制造者和罂粟农场 |
[09:11] | and Echo Team. | 还有E队联系了起来 |
[09:13] | We’re a go for tonight. | 我们今晚行动 |
[09:15] | – Right on. – All right. | -对 -好的 |
[09:16] | These farms are usually owned | 这种农场一般都是大毒枭的 |
[09:18] | by big drug lords, so you probably won’t encounter | 所以在这一百六十公里的范围内 |
[09:20] | the owner within 100 miles of here. | 你们大概遇不到农场的主人 |
[09:22] | Maybe 1,000. | 可能一千六百公里 |
[09:23] | Still, it’s progress. | 但也算是有所进展了 |
[09:34] | – Hey, honk the horn. – It’s all my fault. | -按喇叭 -都是我的错 |
[09:37] | – Why don’t you get out there and see what’s going on? – Yeah. | -要不你出去看看是怎么回事 -是啊 |
[09:39] | Going on? It’s a fender bender. | 怎么回事 一点小碰撞而已 |
[09:40] | Nothing’s going on. | 没什么事 |
[09:43] | That’s someone I’d take home to my mother, right there. | 那是我会带回家给我妈看的类型 就在那 |
[09:45] | In your dreams, brother. In your dreams. | 在梦里 兄弟 在你的梦里 |
[09:47] | In my dreams? | 在我的梦里 |
[09:48] | She’s gonna talk her way out of it. | 她会用她的魅力解决问题的 |
[09:51] | See? There he goes. | 看到没 他走开了 |
[09:57] | – Oh, I think she’s checking you out, boy. – Oh, yeah? | -她在打量你呢 兄弟 -是吗 |
[10:00] | Ooh! Oh, man. | 赞啊 |
[10:01] | She just gave you the steel eye. | 她刚刚对你暗送秋波呢 |
[10:03] | Yes, she did. | 是啊 |
[11:03] | Move, go. | 走 快 |
[11:49] | – No movement. – It’s a kariz. | -没有人 -是个坎儿井 |
[11:51] | Ancient irrigation tunnel | 古老的灌溉渠 |
[11:53] | Thanks, Captain Obvious. | 明知故问 |
[11:54] | You do realize this is my ninth deployment to Afghanistan? | 你知道这是我第九次驻派阿富汗了吧 |
[11:58] | Wow, I didn’t realize that. | 我倒是没想起来 |
[12:00] | – I’ll go first. – No, easy there. I got this. | -我先下去 -你待在上面 我来 |
[12:02] | Last thing I want to be doing is | 我最不想的是 |
[12:03] | dragging your skinny butt out of another hole. | 又得把你瘦得皮包骨的屁股从洞里拖出来 |
[12:09] | In there. | 坐这 |
[12:09] | Hey, you sell poppies for the Taliban, huh? | 你替塔利班卖罂粟吧 |
[12:12] | Ask him if he sells poppies for the Taliban. | 问是不是替塔利班卖罂粟 |
[12:18] | Says he doesn’t know any Taliban. | 他说他不认识任何塔利班 |
[12:20] | Does he own the farm? | 这是你的农场吗 |
[12:24] | – No. – Okay, ask him who owns it. | -不是 -那问他农场是谁的 |
[12:34] | He says his cousin runs it for the owner. | 他说他的堂兄替主人管理农场 |
[12:35] | He rents it directly from him. | 他直接从堂兄那租来的农场 |
[12:37] | Kamal? | 卡迈勒 |
[12:41] | Aresh Kamal? | 艾瑞司·卡迈勒 |
[12:44] | That name familiar to you? | 这名字听起来熟悉吗 |
[12:46] | You know him? Ask him. | 你认识他吗 问他 |
[12:52] | Says he doesn’t know Kamal. | 他说不认识 |
[13:11] | Holy hell. | 天啊 |
[13:12] | Guy’s basically a sharecropper, brother. | 这家伙基本上就是个佃农 兄弟 |
[13:14] | Grows poppies ’cause it pays him 20 times more | 种罂粟是因为比起种小麦 |
[13:16] | than what he’d make growing wheat. | 他能多拿到二十倍的报酬 |
[13:18] | – Come on, look, you blame him? – I’m saying, | -拜托 你怪他吗 -我的意思是 |
[13:21] | even if he wanted to hit Echo Team, you really see that guy | 就算他想袭击E队 你真的觉得 |
[13:23] | putting together an op that clean? | 他能把活干得这么利落吗 |
[13:24] | – I’ll tell you, he’s covering for something. – I know. | -我跟你说 他隐瞒了些东西 -我知道 |
[13:27] | Boss, we got something. | 老大 我们有发现 |
[13:30] | What do you got? | 什么 |
[13:31] | You’re gonna want to see this for yourself. | 你还是自来看看 |
[13:36] | Right this way. | 往这边走 |
[13:46] | Cha-ching. | 有钱入账 |
[13:56] | It’s more than ten million. That’s not including | 超过了一千万 |
[13:58] | the Afghani or the euros. | 这还没包括阿富汗尼和欧元 |
[14:00] | Looks like Farmer John made out pretty well for himself. | 看来这个农民赚了不少钱啊 |
[14:03] | That’s for damn sure. | 那是一定的 |
[14:05] | Yeah, the thing I want to know is what’s a farmer doing with $10 million? | 对 我好奇一个农民要这一千万干什么 |
[14:07] | Well, tell you what. Let’s find out. | 这样吧 我们来问问 |
[14:09] | Bravo 2, how we doing with that farmer? | B2 那个农民问得怎么样了 |
[14:11] | I’m working on it. | 我们正在问 |
[14:13] | Come on, brother, money’s on your land. | 赶紧说吧 兄弟 钱在你的地盘发现的 |
[14:16] | You’re telling us you don’t know who it belongs to? | 你要跟我们说你不知道钱是谁的吗 |
[14:22] | You’re already in trouble, you want your wife and kids | 你已麻烦缠身 还想把妻儿 |
[14:23] | to be in trouble, too? | 也卷进来吗 |
[14:30] | All right, I’ll just have her brought down here | 好吧 我把她带过来 |
[14:31] | to ask her directly. | 直接问她 |
[14:32] | Vanessa, could you please bring… | 瓦妮莎 你能带… |
[14:36] | – He will tell us. – Hold. | -他愿意告诉我们 -等等 |
[14:39] | All right, talk. | 好吧 你说吧 |
[14:48] | After the Americans burned the field, | 美国人烧了这片地以后 |
[14:50] | men came and put the money here. | 来了些男的把钱藏在了这 |
[14:51] | What men? | 什么男人 |
[14:59] | Says he doesn’t know their names, | 他说不知道他们的名字 |
[15:00] | – just knows they’re hard men. – Taliban? | -只知道是一些硬汉 -塔利班 |
[15:07] | Says he doesn’t know. They put the money down there, | 他说不知道 他们把钱放在了那下面 |
[15:10] | take it out as they need it. | 需要的时候就来拿 |
[15:12] | He’s a bank. | 他就是个银行 |
[15:15] | How often do they come? | 他们多久来一次 |
[15:18] | Most days. | 来得很频繁 |
[15:20] | Have they come today? | 他们今天来过吗 |
[15:22] | No, no. | 还没有 |
[15:38] | Amanda Bell. | 阿曼达·贝尔 |
[15:54] | When your embassy called to arrange for this meeting, | 你们大使馆打电话安排这次会面的时候 |
[15:57] | they should have prepared me for your beauty. | 应该让我对你的美貌做好心理准备 |
[16:00] | That’s very kind, General Hakan. | 谢谢你 哈坎将军 |
[16:04] | I’m glad we could speak in private. | 我很开心能私下里和你沟通 |
[16:16] | I’m always happy to help the American State Department. | 我一向乐意帮助美国国务院的人 |
[16:19] | Look at all you’ve done for us. | 看看你们为我们做的 |
[16:21] | General Hakan, I think we both know | 哈坎将军 你我心知肚明 |
[16:23] | that I don’t actually work for the State Department. | 我并不是国务院手下的人 |
[16:27] | Always happy to help the CIA as well. | 我也很乐意帮助中情局的人 |
[16:30] | I’m looking into what happened | 我在调查我们的小队 |
[16:31] | to our team– the one that was killed. | 被人设陷阱杀害一事 |
[16:34] | Terrible thing. And you arrived with | 悲剧 你是和那支 |
[16:36] | the team that replaced them, yes? | 替补小队队一起来吧 |
[16:39] | For the last week, you’ve been sending them | 上周你一直派他们 |
[16:40] | to kick doors, with limited results. | 发起进攻 但收效甚微 |
[16:47] | Is that funny? | 你笑什么 |
[16:48] | I was told your sources are excellent. | 我听说你的线人非常厉害 |
[16:53] | As a matter of fact, that’s why I’m here. | 我今天来的目的也正因如此 |
[16:55] | I’m hoping you can tell me something | 我希望你能给我提供点情报 |
[16:58] | about the man who walked our team into that house. | 是谁带我们的小队进了那间屋子 |
[17:03] | Tariq Jamala. | 塔利克·贾马拉 |
[17:04] | Did you know him well? | 你很了解他吗 |
[17:06] | We’ve crossed paths from time to time | 我们打过几次交道 |
[17:08] | as two of the few man of means in this province. | 我们是这个地方为数不多的两个富人 |
[17:12] | But we did not belong to the same social circles. | 但我们的社交圈子不同 |
[17:15] | Do you know of any reason he would want to kill Americans? | 他有杀害美国人的理由吗 |
[17:18] | This is the question that has plagued me. | 这个问题困扰了我很久 |
[17:21] | And my only thought is that he may have | 而我唯一的头绪就是 |
[17:23] | been forced into it. | 他是被强迫的 |
[17:24] | A man like that, | 像他这种男人 |
[17:27] | compromised with unnatural sexual desire, | 变态性欲的奴隶 |
[17:30] | is always a target for extortion. | 很容易成为敲诈勒索的对象 |
[17:33] | Any idea who may have forced him? | 知不知道是谁敲诈了他 |
[17:36] | Sadly, as you may have noticed, | 很遗憾 你也知道 |
[17:38] | there are many here who are less than grateful for our liberation. | 有很多人反对我们的解放起义 |
[17:41] | Halani Network? | 哈拉尼网络 |
[17:42] | Top of the list, to be sure. | 肯定是最反对的 |
[17:44] | As I say, you will find no shortage of groups | 我说过 这里有很多团伙 |
[17:47] | in this area who live to kill Americans. | 会毫不犹豫地杀害美国人 |
[17:50] | Well… thank you for your time. | 感谢你的帮助 |
[17:55] | Miss Bell. | 贝尔小姐 |
[17:57] | What happened to your men should have never happened. | 你们小队的悲剧本不应该发生 |
[18:00] | I wish you the best of luck in finding | 真心祝愿你能找到 |
[18:01] | the evildoers responsible and bringing them to justice. | 那个罪魁祸首将他缉拿归案 |
[18:15] | Okay, so we got what, | 发现什么了 |
[18:16] | 20 million stuffed down that hole? | 洞里藏着两千万吗 |
[18:18] | Any ideas what we want to do with it? | 有没有想好怎么处理这些钱 |
[18:19] | – Bitcoin. – Bitcoin? | -是比特币 -比特币 |
[18:21] | Naima’s been trying to explain that to me. Sounds volatile. | 奈玛一直在跟我科普 感觉很不稳定 |
[18:24] | No growth without risk, my friend. | 增长都有风险 我的朋友 |
[18:25] | Hey, look, we’re not investing the stuff, guys. | 不会投资比特币的 兄弟 |
[18:28] | Well, we can go to Vegas. | 可以拿去赌城维加斯 |
[18:29] | You know, I got some sweethearts there | 还有几个甜心在那 |
[18:30] | – that are missing me. – Stop. | -等着我呢 -闭嘴 |
[18:32] | I say we leave the money where it is, | 要我说不要动那笔钱 |
[18:33] | wait and see who comes to get it. | 看看是谁来取钱 |
[18:34] | Back off, surveil the place with ISR? | 躲在一边用侦察监视设备监视这里 |
[18:37] | Yeah. | 对 |
[18:38] | That’s a safe choice. What about the family? | 最保险的选择 那家人怎么办 |
[18:41] | We take ’em with us. | 我们带走 |
[18:42] | Okay, then there’s no one here at the farm. | 那就没人守在农场了 |
[18:44] | It’s dark, and the bad guys will never show up. | 天也黑了 敌人不会在这个时候出现 |
[18:47] | We can also leave them. | 我们可以抛下他们 |
[18:48] | It’s too dangerous. | 太危险了 |
[18:49] | The farmer’s scared, but he’s not that scared. | 那农民虽然很害怕 但没怕到不做声 |
[18:51] | He could warn his buddies. | 万一他去告密 |
[18:52] | Well, if they are his buddies. | 他们要是同伙的话 |
[18:53] | If they book, we’d never see them. | 要是惊动了他们 就绝对见不到他们了 |
[18:54] | They’d be losing their millions. | 他们会丢掉这两千万的 |
[18:56] | Could be pocket change to these guys. We don’t know. | 这也许只是他们的零花钱 谁知道呢 |
[18:57] | Deep pockets. | 多大笔零花钱啊 |
[18:59] | I say we leave the money, but we stick with it. | 要我说先别动这笔钱 监视着 |
[19:01] | – Let’s go. – Okay, stay behind. | -行动吧 -先不管这笔钱 |
[19:04] | This is a transfer point for funds | 这是个资金交换点 |
[19:06] | fueling a whole mess of nasty stuff, | 全部都是肮脏的交易 |
[19:07] | probably including the murder of our boys. | 很可能还包括杀害兄弟们的佣金 |
[19:10] | The farmer said the bad guys haven’t been by today yet. | 那个农民说敌人今天还没来 |
[19:12] | That’s a whole lot of cash down there. | 下面可是一大笔现金 |
[19:14] | Somebody’s gonna show up for it, | 总会有人现身来取钱的 |
[19:15] | and when they do, personally, I’d love to be here to say hello. | 当他们现身时 我个人很乐意去打个招呼 |
[19:19] | All right, so we’re good. | 行 那就这么决定了 |
[19:20] | We stay behind. | 先不插手这笔钱 |
[19:22] | TOC, it’s Bravo 1. | 作战中心 这里是B1 |
[19:24] | Copy, Bravo 1. How we looking? | 收到 B1 报告情况 |
[19:26] | Well, farmhouse is secure, | 农场没有敌人 |
[19:27] | as well as one military-age male, | 只有一名成年男子 |
[19:30] | one female and three kids. | 一名女性和三个孩子 |
[19:32] | We’re thinking that it’s a farmer and family. | 只是个普通农民和他的家人 |
[19:34] | We also came across a large amount of cash in an irrigation tunnel. | 我们在灌溉渠里发现了一大笔现金 |
[19:40] | Copy, Bravo 1. How large a cache we talking here? | 收到 B1 藏了多少现金 |
[19:42] | Estimate about a few mil. | 估计得有几百万 |
[19:44] | Could be tied to the Echo Team hit. | 很可能和E队的遇袭有关 |
[19:46] | I recommend we sit on it and see who it belongs to. | 我建议守株待兔看这笔钱是谁的 |
[19:48] | It’s a smart place to stash that amount of money. | 那里是个藏匿巨额现金的好地方 |
[19:51] | Nobody’s looking in a burnt-out farm. | 没人会检查一个农场废墟 |
[19:54] | Bravo 1, are you proposing staying on target | B1 你们是否打算监视这笔钱 |
[19:57] | until the bad guys show up? | 直到敌人出现 |
[19:58] | That’s affirmative. | 没错 |
[20:00] | Any idea when that’ll likely be? | 知不知道他们什么时候出现 |
[20:02] | Well, farmer said they’re overdue. | 农民说他们来迟了 |
[20:05] | Yeah, well, daylight’s in less than two hours. | 黎明还有不到两小时 |
[20:07] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[20:12] | Bravo 1, mission approved. | B1 任务批准 |
[20:14] | I’ll inform Colonel Martin that Alpha and Bravo Teams | 我会通知马丁上校 |
[20:16] | will be extending their time on target. | AB两队要在目标身上延长一点时间 |
[20:18] | That’s good copy, TOC. | 那是个好消息 控制中心 |
[20:20] | Daylight’s gonna catch ’em. | 他们再不来天就要黑了 |
[20:22] | I don’t know about that. | 我不这么认为 |
[20:23] | They got company, like, right now. | 有人来了 就是现在 |
[20:25] | That was quick. | 真够快的 |
[20:27] | – Bravo 1, this is TOC. – Go for 1. | -B1 这里是控制中心 -请讲 |
[20:29] | Be advised you’ve got a vehicle approaching from the south | 注意 南方有车辆向你们靠近 |
[20:31] | looks like a small two-wheeler, a moped, maybe. | 看起来好像是一辆小型双轮摩托 |
[20:34] | Just one? | 只有一辆 |
[20:35] | Yes. | 没错 |
[20:36] | There’s no way he fits all that stash on one moped. | 一辆摩托车不可能装得下所有现金 |
[20:39] | Maybe he’s making multiple trips. | 也许他打算多次往返 |
[20:41] | How far out? | 还有多远 |
[20:42] | He’s gonna be to you in less than five minutes. | 他会在五分钟内到达你那里 |
[20:44] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[20:46] | Looks like you’re gonna get that hello, Ray. | 看起来你要去打个招呼了 雷 |
[21:37] | Don’t shoot. | 别开枪 |
[21:41] | I’m a friend. | 我是朋友 |
[21:51] | – What’s your name? – Uh, my name is Turan. | -你叫什么名字 -我叫图兰 |
[21:54] | – How old are you, Turan? – Fifteen. | -你多大了 图兰 -十五 |
[21:56] | Where do you live? | 你住在哪 |
[21:57] | Here. On the next farm. Very close. | 这里 就在隔壁农场 很近 |
[21:59] | Speak pretty good English for a local kid. | 当地孩子的英语能说得这么好 |
[22:01] | I watch a lot of American TV. | 我看过很多美剧 |
[22:03] | You said you live on a farm? | 你说你住在农场 |
[22:04] | Yes, sir. With my mother and younger brothers and sisters. | 是的先生 和我的母亲 弟弟和妹妹 |
[22:07] | To feed my family, I must work on the fields. | 为了养家 我必须在田地里工作 |
[22:09] | 24/7, I work. | 我全天候工作 |
[22:11] | For such a busy man, where do you find all the time | 你这么忙 哪来的时间 |
[22:12] | to watch all that TV? | 看那么多电视 |
[22:14] | I don’t sleep very much. | 我睡得很少 |
[22:15] | Which brings us to this moment. | 所以我们才陷入了现在这个局面 |
[22:17] | Yes, it is like this. | 是的 正是如此 |
[22:18] | I heard a rumor in town about the money. | 我在镇子里听说了关于那笔钱的谣言 |
[22:20] | With so much, I thought no one would notice if I took a little. | 有这么多钱 我想我拿一点没人会注意 |
[22:23] | Just this small amount will feed my family for a year. | 只要一点就能够供我家用一年 |
[22:25] | The rumor that you heard, about the money, where’d it come from? | 你在镇子里听说的谣言 是从哪传出来的 |
[22:27] | Some boys in town. | 镇子里的一些男孩 |
[22:29] | They say who the money belonged to? | 他们说这笔钱是属于谁的 |
[22:31] | No. | 没说 |
[22:32] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[22:33] | If you saw those boys on the street, | 如果你在街上看到这些男孩 |
[22:35] | would you be able to point them out? | 你能把他们指出来吗 |
[22:36] | Sure. | 当然可以 |
[22:38] | Do you know their names? | 你知道他们的名字吗 |
[22:40] | I say we put a tracker on the moped. | 要我说 在摩托车上安个追踪器 |
[22:42] | Let him go, see where he lands. | 放他走 看他去哪 |
[22:43] | Except, we let him out of our sight, he tells somebody, | 万一我们让他脱离视线之后 他告诉了别人 |
[22:45] | and nobody comes, picks up the money. | 没人再过来动那笔钱 |
[22:47] | And we’re at a dead end, again. | 然后我们又一次走进死胡同 |
[22:48] | Yeah, well, that’s the risk. | 是啊 这就是风险所在 |
[22:51] | It’s not one I’m willing to take. | 我不愿意冒这个风险 |
[22:53] | Kid speaks really good English. | 这孩子的英语说得真的不错 |
[22:55] | I just don’t believe a word he says. | 只是我一个词都不信 |
[22:57] | He does have a flair for the dramatic. | 他确实有演戏的天赋 |
[22:59] | That boy does manual labor every day, | 那个男孩说他每天做体力劳动 |
[23:01] | his hands sure don’t show it. | 但他的手不像 |
[23:02] | So what are we thinking? | 所以我们怎么办 |
[23:03] | Put him on a leash. | 把他控制住 |
[23:04] | See who else shows up. | 看看还有谁会出现 |
[23:05] | – Yeah. – Sounds good to me. | -好 -我觉得可行 |
[23:07] | Farmer did say he’s overdue for a visit | 农场主的确说过有一个现金仙子的来访 |
[23:09] | from the cash fairies. | 他要迟到了 |
[23:14] | What are you thinking? | 你在想什么 |
[23:21] | I think we put a tracker on him, cut him loose. | 我们可以在他身上放个跟踪器 放他走 |
[23:25] | Yeah, keep ISR on him. | 保持监视 |
[23:26] | See where else he goes. | 看看他会去哪 |
[23:27] | I think the risk could be worth the reward. | 我觉得值得我们冒险 |
[23:29] | Okay, I buy that. | 好 我接受这个方案 |
[23:30] | Go put a tracker on the moped. | 去安摩托车追踪器吧 |
[23:32] | – Do it. Excellent call. – All right. | -去吧 这个提议很好 -好吧 |
[23:34] | He gets a case of beer. | 他得了一箱啤酒 |
[23:36] | Hey, TOC, this is Bravo 1. | 控制中心 这里是B1 |
[23:39] | Go for TOC. | 控制中心 请讲 |
[23:40] | Guy on the moped’s a military-aged male. | 骑摩托车的是一个到了从军年龄的男性 |
[23:42] | He was detained without incident. | 他被扣留了 没有发生摩擦 |
[23:43] | Requesting permission to release him to see where he goes. | 我们想放了他看他去哪 请求准许 |
[23:46] | Copy that, Bravo 1, | 收到 B1 |
[23:47] | Sounds like you’re suggesting a follow on the ground. | 看来你是提议路面跟踪了 |
[23:50] | What’s your means of transport? | 你们的交通方式是什么 |
[23:52] | There’s a car out back. | 外面有辆车在后头 |
[23:55] | We’re gonna borrow a car. | 我们打算借辆车 |
[23:59] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[24:00] | You’re good to go. | 去吧 |
[24:08] | The signal is live. | 信号有了 |
[24:13] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[24:18] | You’re free to go. | 你自由了 |
[24:19] | You’re taking me to jail? | 你要把我关进监狱吗 |
[24:21] | Would never do that to your mother. | 我不会对你妈做那种残忍的事的 |
[24:22] | As long as you understand that none of this ever happened. | 只要你记得这一切都没发生过 |
[24:25] | – You got it? You never saw us here. Yes. Yes, sir. Very good, sir. | -懂吗 你从没在这见过我们 -好的先生 |
[24:27] | – Thank you. Thank you, sir. Scat. Go. Get out of here. | -谢谢您 先生 -走吧 出去 |
[24:54] | He’s headed East, toward J-Bad city. | 他去东边了 往贾拉拉巴德城方向 |
[24:56] | So much for the farm. | 这个农场真远啊 |
[25:02] | All right, in 400 meters, | 好了 400米后 |
[25:03] | you’re gonna be crossing the bypass road. | 你们要穿过外环道 |
[25:05] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[25:15] | All right, he turned right, 100 meters. | 好了 他右转了 100米 |
[25:25] | My granddaddy’s wheelchair is faster than this thing. | 我祖父的轮椅都比这快 |
[25:28] | Like he’s got nowhere to be. | 他又不用去什么地方 |
[25:30] | Let’s hope he has somewhere important to be. | 让我们祈祷他能引条明路吧 |
[25:34] | He just turned right. | 他刚刚右转了 |
[25:35] | 100 meters. | 100米 |
[25:47] | The target parked his moped in an alley. | 目标把摩托车停在了一条小巷里 |
[25:50] | Proceed 200 meters and take a right. | 前进200米右转 |
[25:53] | Heads on a swivel, boys. | 盯好四周 兄弟们 |
[25:58] | He entered the building on the north side of the alley. | 他进入了小巷北边的那栋建筑 |
[26:01] | Lost visual contact. | 失去画面信号了 |
[26:08] | TOC, what are we seeing? | 作战中心 前方什么情况 |
[26:09] | There’s no movement, far as I can tell. | 我已知范围内没有动静 |
[26:11] | Let’s do this. | 行动吧 |
[26:23] | Yo, we better hurry up, man. | 我们最好赶快点 哥们 |
[26:24] | – Call to prayer is coming soon. – Kick it or crack it? | -马上到宣礼时间了 -踢开还是砸了它 |
[26:26] | Keep it quiet. | 怎么安静怎么来 |
[26:41] | Whoa. Yeah, looks like we jumped the gun on that whole | 看来我们把目标默认为参军年龄男子 |
[26:43] | “Military-aged male” thing. | 真是操之过急了 |
[26:44] | This is not one of the secrets | 我早想到了 |
[26:46] | I thought you’d be keeping. | 你会把这事说出来 |
[26:58] | We found these in your house. | 我们在你家里找到了这些 |
[27:01] | We know you work as a messenger. | 我们知道你是个送信者 |
[27:02] | Who do you work for? | 你效命于谁 |
[27:06] | I know you speak English. | 我知道你听得懂英语 |
[27:07] | Talk to me. | 回答我 |
[27:09] | Where is Shahpur? | 斯哈赫普尔在哪 |
[27:10] | Your brother? | 你弟弟吗 |
[27:12] | He’s here. | 他也在这 |
[27:13] | At the base. | 在基地里 |
[27:14] | We’re taking care of him. | 我们会照顾好他的 |
[27:16] | What is the time, please? | 请问现在几点了 |
[27:18] | Why? | 有事吗 |
[27:22] | I don’t think you fully understand | 我觉得你没有完全明白 |
[27:24] | your situation in here, Turan. | 你现在的处境 图兰 |
[27:28] | What’s your real name, by the way? | 顺便问一句 你的真名是什么 |
[27:31] | I’m called Dorri. | 大家都叫我杜里 |
[27:33] | Okay, Dorri. | 好 杜里 |
[27:34] | We have evidence that ties you to terrorist activities. | 我们有证据表明你和恐怖活动有关 |
[27:37] | Specifically, money paid to kill American soldiers. | 具体来说是雇人刺杀美国士兵 |
[27:41] | You’re obviously… | 你明显是 |
[27:43] | a smart young woman. | 一个有智慧的女孩 |
[27:46] | Resourceful, and brave. | 机智 勇敢 |
[27:51] | If you do the smart thing now, | 要是你现在做出明智的选择 |
[27:53] | if you talk to me, | 跟我谈谈 |
[27:55] | I can help you, and Shahpur. | 我能帮你 还有斯哈赫普尔 |
[28:00] | Believe me, it’s your best option. | 相信我 这是最佳选择 |
[28:05] | These envelopes are all from a man named Isaad. | 这些信件都是从一个叫艾萨德的男人那截获的 |
[28:08] | He’s a paymaster, a middleman. | 他是发薪者 一个中间人 |
[28:12] | We know he runs couriers for the Taliban. | 我们知道他为塔利班报信 |
[28:15] | He’s been in here for questioning a few times. | 他在这被审讯了几次 |
[28:18] | In October, and then again in July. | 一次在十月 又一次在七月 |
[28:20] | We could never hold him, ’cause we didn’t have enough evidence, | 我们还没能收集足够证据来拘留他 |
[28:23] | but now we do, thanks to you. | 现在多亏了你 给我们提供了足够证据 |
[28:26] | How do you think he’s gonna feel about that when he finds out? | 你觉得他如果发现这事会怎么想 |
[28:28] | You know what his friends do, right? | 你知道他朋友是做什么的 对吧 |
[28:33] | They kill people. | 他们大开杀戒 |
[28:35] | That is war. | 那是战争 |
[28:36] | There has always been a war here, with or without Isaad. | 不管有没有艾萨德 这里都战乱不停 |
[28:39] | That’s true. | 这倒是真的 |
[28:43] | We were orphaned four years ago, | 我和我弟弟在四年前 |
[28:46] | me and my brother. | 变成了孤儿 |
[28:49] | I only work for Isaad so I can take care of him. | 我为艾萨德效力仅仅为了能养活他 |
[28:52] | I dress like a boy so I can be in the world | 我打扮成男孩是因为女孩在这世界 |
[28:54] | the way a girl cannot. | 没有立足之地 |
[28:56] | And where do you take the envelopes? | 你把这些信都送到哪里 |
[28:57] | Different people. | 送到不同的人手里 |
[28:59] | Is this one of the men that you brought envelopes to? | 这个人你给他送过信吗 |
[29:06] | He was. | 是的 |
[29:07] | He is dead, now. | 他现在死了 |
[29:08] | This man | 这个男人造的炸弹 |
[29:09] | built a bomb that killed six of our friends. | 杀了我们的六个朋友 |
[29:12] | We need to find his associates. | 我们必须要找到他的同伙 |
[29:14] | I-I don’t know what they do. | 我 我不知道他们是做什么的 |
[29:17] | I only think about getting to tomorrow. | 我只关心能不能活到明天 |
[29:18] | Every week, I take a little extra from the kariz, | 我每周都从灌溉暗渠那拿一点点钱 |
[29:21] | and I hide it. | 然后藏起来 |
[29:22] | Pretty risky, don’t you think? | 挺冒险的 你不觉得吗 |
[29:24] | There is no life in Afghanistan for a woman. | 女人在阿富汗是没有生存的余地的 |
[29:27] | I want to take my brother to America. | 我想带我弟弟去美国 |
[29:30] | What would you do once you’re there? | 你到那之后打算干什么呢 |
[29:32] | I would go to school, | 我打算去上学 |
[29:34] | and get a job that is not working for killers. | 找个不用为杀手效力的工作 |
[29:43] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[29:45] | I am to meet Isaad today with the money. | 我今天该把钱拿给艾萨德 |
[29:49] | What time? | 什么时候 |
[29:51] | Soon. | 快到了 |
[29:55] | So our guys are gonna be outside the whole time. | 我们的人会一直埋伏在外面 |
[29:58] | Once you get out of there, start heading towards the spice market. | 你一从那里出来就往香料市场走 |
[30:00] | Somebody’s gonna be there to pick you up, | 那里会有人接你 |
[30:02] | bring you back here, okay? | 然后把你带回来 好吗 |
[30:03] | Okay. | 好 |
[30:04] | And be sure not to mess with that. | 记住不要造成混乱 |
[30:05] | It’s gonna draw attention to it. | 那样会引起注意的 |
[30:09] | – Hope this works. – Yeah, trust me. | -希望这能管用 -相信我 |
[30:10] | The kid can take care of herself. | 她能照顾好自己 |
[30:12] | Question is, can you trust her? | 问题是 你能相信她吗 |
[30:14] | She’s not political, she’s just trying to survive. | 她又不玩政治 只是在努力生存罢了 |
[30:16] | And I’ve got something she wants more than anything. | 并且我手里有她梦寐以求的东西 |
[30:20] | A ticket out of here. | 去美国的机票 |
[30:21] | That’s promising a lot. | 的确是个保障 |
[30:23] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[30:26] | This envelope contains the same | 这个信封里 |
[30:27] | amount of money you’re supposed to give Isaad, from the kariz. | 有和你该从灌溉暗渠那给艾萨德等值的钱 |
[30:30] | Let’s go over this one more time. | 让我们再过一遍流程 |
[31:04] | Now get in there and get that information. | 现在进去把情报带出来 |
[31:18] | Salaam alaikum. | 你好 |
[31:21] | Isaad’s telling her she’s late. | 艾萨德在说她迟到了 |
[31:22] | Wants to know where she’s been. | 想知道她去哪了 |
[31:26] | She is sorry. | 她说她很抱歉 |
[31:28] | Here’s the money. | 钱在这儿 |
[31:29] | Please forgive her. | 请原谅她 |
[31:32] | She says her motorbike died. | 她说她的摩托车坏了 |
[31:34] | She had to walk. | 只能走过来 |
[31:37] | He’s telling her if she’s lying, he’ll kill her. | 他说如果她在撒谎 就杀了她 |
[31:42] | She’s telling him the Americans picked her up outside the city. | 她说美国人在城外撞见了她 |
[31:49] | She’s sorry she lied. | 她很抱歉她撒了谎 |
[31:50] | She was afraid. | 她很害怕 |
[31:52] | He asks, “Where did they stop you? | 他问”他们在哪里拦住了你 |
[31:54] | At the farm?” | 在农场吗” |
[31:58] | No, she says. | 她说不是 |
[32:01] | They stopped me on the road before I reached the farm. | 我是在去农场的路上被拦住的 |
[32:03] | I told them a story. | 我编了个故事 |
[32:04] | They let me go. | 他们就放我走了 |
[32:07] | He told her he has been hearing more drones overhead. | 他说他听到头顶的无人机变多了 |
[32:11] | He believes the American will come soon and discover the money. | 他觉得美国人很快就会来 然后找到钱 |
[32:14] | He wants to know why the farmer believes this. | 他想知道为什么农民会这么想 |
[32:16] | She says the Americans have been raiding the neighboring farms, | 她说美国人在突袭附近的农场 |
[32:20] | but only in the night | 但只在晚上出现 |
[32:21] | because they are too cowardly | 因为他们太胆小了 |
[32:22] | to show their faces in the daylight. | 不敢在白天露面 |
[32:26] | He’s asking her what she’s doing. | 他问她在干什么 |
[32:27] | Telling her to stay right there. | 让她站着别动 |
[32:34] | “Yes, it’s me, brother.” | “是我 兄弟” |
[32:36] | “You need to come for your payment immediately, | “你得马上来拿你的钱 |
[32:39] | before the American find it.” | 以免被美国人找到” |
[32:41] | “Yes, of course. I will join you.” | “当然 我会和你一起” |
[32:47] | “Once we separate your share, you will help me move the rest.” | “分完你那份之后 你帮我转移剩下的” |
[32:50] | TOC, this is Bravo 1. | 作战中心 我是B1 |
[32:52] | Isaad’s meeting some clients at the farm. | 艾萨德要在农场和一些客户碰头 |
[32:54] | Sounds like these might be our guys. | 听起来像是你们要找的人 |
[32:55] | We’re on our way back to the farm. | 我们在回农场路上 |
[33:18] | Let’s go. | 出发 |
[33:30] | Be advised, you have two vehicles approaching from the south. | 注意 两辆车正从南边靠近 |
[33:33] | 800 meters, closing at speed. | 距离800米 正迅速靠近 |
[33:36] | Alpha 1, let me know when you got visual. | A1 看到车之后告诉我 |
[33:38] | Roger. | 收到 |
[33:44] | It’d be a lot easier if our guys would’ve stayed outside. | 如果你们的人留在外面就简单多了 |
[33:46] | Wait for the bad guys, drop into the tunnel. | 等坏人来 进隧道 |
[33:48] | Toss a few grenades in after ’em. | 然后往里面扔几个手雷 |
[33:50] | Well, whoever this cash belongs to | 这些钱的主人 |
[33:52] | bankrolled the hit on Echo Team. | 资助了针对E队的袭击 |
[33:53] | We kill all these guys, | 如果我们杀了他们 |
[33:55] | won’t have anybody to tell us who that is. | 就没人告诉我们凶手是谁了 |
[33:58] | Bravo 1, we have visual on two enemy vehicles. | B1 看到两辆敌方车辆 |
[34:01] | Estimate eight to ten men. | 估计有八到十人 |
[34:03] | Copy that. Here we go, boys. | 收到 兄弟们我们走 |
[34:05] | Remember, we want Isaad alive. | 记住 要抓活的艾萨德 |
[34:37] | Positive visual on Isaad. | 看到了艾萨德 |
[34:38] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[35:34] | Grenade out. | 手雷扔出 |
[36:03] | TOC, this is Bravo 1. | 作战中心 我是B1 |
[36:04] | Target secure. Ready for exfil. | 目标安全 准备撤离 |
[36:07] | What about Isaad? | 艾萨德呢 |
[36:10] | He didn’t make it. | 他没活下来 |
[36:12] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[36:29] | Are we all good? | 我们没事了吧 |
[36:31] | What, that thing about tracking the girl? | 什么 跟踪那女孩的事情 |
[36:33] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[36:35] | Look, what’d he ask you? | 他问你什么了 |
[36:38] | – Jace? – Yeah. | -老杰吗 -对 |
[36:39] | What’d he ask you on target? | 他问你关于目标的什么了 |
[36:40] | He asked me what I thought. | 他问我怎么想 |
[36:42] | – And you told him? – Yeah. | -你说了 -是啊 |
[36:44] | Number one thing a team leader asks of his men: | 队长对队员的首要要求 |
[36:47] | always tell him the truth. | 永远告诉他实话 |
[36:49] | You did that. | 你既然这么做了 |
[36:51] | Why would I have a problem? | 我能有什么意见呢 |
[36:55] | Now… | 假使说 |
[36:57] | if you’d done it to get in my business… | 你这么做是为了干涉我的事 |
[37:01] | stick your nose up my friend’s butt, | 管我朋友的闲事 |
[37:04] | push me from what you feel is my lofty position, | 把我推下你所觉得的高位 |
[37:07] | if this was personal, then I would have a problem with that. | 如果是针对个人的 那我就会有意见 |
[37:11] | But you didn’t and you weren’t and it wasn’t. | 但你没那么做 你并没有 并非针对个人 |
[37:15] | Right? | 对吗 |
[37:17] | Right. | 对 |
[37:18] | So we don’t. | 那我们就 |
[37:19] | Have a problem. | 没有问题 |
[37:20] | Right. | 没错 |
[37:22] | Now, it’s still my set. | 我还没练完呢 |
[37:24] | All right. | 好的 |
[37:26] | Get it done. | 练着吧 |
[37:34] | Next time. Next time. | 下次吧 |
[37:34] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[37:38] | Is this the breakfast club? | 这里是早餐俱乐部吗 |
[37:40] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[37:41] | Very exclusive, as you can see. | 专属俱乐部 如你所见 |
[37:45] | What do I have to do to join? | 怎么才能加入呢 |
[37:46] | Oh, apparently, you’re already a member. | 显然 你已经是会员了 |
[37:48] | Perfect. Amy. | 太棒了 我叫艾米 |
[37:50] | Nice to meet you, Amy. | 很高兴见到你 艾米 |
[37:51] | So what do you do around here to earn your bacon | 你在这除了扮演交警之外 |
[37:53] | besides play traffic cop? | 拿着培根想干什么 |
[37:56] | I, I save the world from bad guys. | 我从坏人手中拯救世界 |
[37:58] | I have a good time doing it. | 我很享受做这件事 |
[38:00] | How about you? | 你呢 |
[38:01] | Gardening, mostly. | 主要是做园艺 |
[38:03] | – Gardening? – Yeah. | -园艺 -是的 |
[38:04] | – Tomatoes. – Tomatoes? | -番茄 -番茄 |
[38:05] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[38:06] | Would it hurt your feelings if I told you | 如果我说我不喜欢番茄 |
[38:07] | I do not like tomatoes? | 你会不会不高兴 |
[38:09] | They have a very thin skin. | 番茄的皮很薄 |
[38:10] | Well, you haven’t seen mine yet. | 你还没见我的呢 |
[38:13] | So, let me guess. You’re not Army. | 让我猜猜 你不是军队里的 |
[38:15] | – No. – No, you’re picking your teeth there with those Air Force boys. | -不是 -不是 你当着这些空军的面剔牙 |
[38:18] | So I’m thinking maybe you are something special. | 所以我在想你应该是个很特别的人 |
[38:20] | – Like you. – Just a gardener. | -和你一样 -就是个园丁 |
[38:22] | That’s right. Just a gardener. | 这就对了 就是个花匠 |
[38:24] | Well, I used to be DEA, now I do a little contracting. | 我以前在缉毒局 现在做点承包工作 |
[38:26] | Keeps me out of trouble. | 远离麻烦 |
[38:27] | Doubt that. | 深表怀疑 |
[38:30] | So, who do you work with? | 你和谁共事 |
[38:32] | Let’s see. Black Rock? No, Rex. | 我猜猜 贝莱德 不是 雷克斯 |
[38:36] | No. Xeon Tactical Security. | 不是 是至强战略安全公司 |
[38:39] | Xeon Tactical Security. | 至强战略安全公司 |
[38:41] | Wow, you know what? You are special. | 你知道吗 你确实很特别 |
[38:42] | Makes two of us, Jason Hayes. | 我们两个都是 杰森·海斯 |
[38:47] | Okay, things got a little creepy there. | 好吧 情况有点奇怪了 |
[38:49] | No. It’s not creepy. | 没有 一点也不奇怪 |
[38:51] | Steve Porter | 史蒂夫·波特 |
[38:53] | told me about you. | 跟我说过你 |
[38:54] | Told me you’d come through to take his place | 他告诉我他回家轮休期间 |
[38:56] | when he rotated back home. | 你会过来接替他 |
[38:57] | You knew Stevie. | 你认识小史 |
[38:58] | I knew all those Echo Team guys. | 我认识E队的所有成员 |
[39:01] | There’s a rumor going around that last night | 有传言说昨晚 |
[39:03] | you and your boys made contact | 你和你的队员接触到了 |
[39:04] | with the bastards that killed them. | 那个杀了他们的混蛋 |
[39:06] | I’m not at liberty to discuss that. | 我无权讨论这件事 |
[39:07] | – I’m sure you understand. – So, it’s true, though? | -我相信你能理解 -所以是真的 |
[39:09] | Echo Team, they got targeted | E队成为攻击目标 |
[39:10] | cause they burned that field? | 是因为他们烧了那块地 |
[39:11] | Again, not at liberty to discuss. | 再说一次 我无权讨论 |
[39:13] | Right. I’m just saying, | 好的 我只是说 |
[39:14] | I’m happy that someone’s getting payback | 我很高兴有人得到了报复 |
[39:16] | because it could have easily been my guys out there | 因为很有可能是我的队员去那里 |
[39:18] | burning that field. | 烧了那片地 |
[39:24] | Hey, I’ve been looking for you. | 我在找你 |
[39:25] | Yeah, I heard. I was just, uh… | 我听到了 我只是在 |
[39:27] | I ran the death photos of the bad guys from last night. | 我检查了昨晚死去的坏人的照片 |
[39:29] | I got a positive ID on seven of ’em. | 我确认了其中七人的身份 |
[39:31] | Let me guess. Taliban. | 我猜猜 是塔利班成员 |
[39:32] | Al-Qaeda. | 基地组织 |
[39:33] | Oh, wait a second. Al-Qaeda? | 等等 基地组织 |
[39:35] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 这没理由啊 |
[39:36] | I mean, what… why is Al-Qaeda targeting Echo Team? | 我是说 为什么基地组织对准E队 |
[39:38] | Steve never said anything about that. | 史蒂夫从来没提过 |
[39:40] | I mean, it was never mentioned in a single AAR. | 我是说任何战后报告上都没提到 |
[39:43] | Maybe the Qaeda guys just needed the cash, | 也许基地组织那些人只想要钱 |
[39:45] | hired themselves out as contract killers? | 自愿去当雇佣杀手 |
[39:47] | Well, getting paid to kill Americans– | 杀美国人来赚钱 |
[39:49] | that’s a jihadi’s dream come true. | 圣战分子的梦想成真了 |
[39:50] | Still brings us back to the problem of who was paying them? | 又回到幕后金主到底是谁的老问题 |
[39:53] | Who owns that field? | 那块地是谁的 |
[39:55] | Yeah, who was paying ’em? | 是啊 谁在给钱 |
[39:56] | Well, whoever it is, he’s got millions down that well. | 不论是谁 他可是在井下藏了数百万 |
[40:00] | Only owes the Al-Qaeda guys a few hundred thousand | 他只欠了那些基地组织成员十几万 |
[40:02] | for the Echo Team hit. | 去袭击E队 |
[40:03] | So, why is he trusting them with his money? | 他为什么把钱托付给他们 |
[40:06] | How does he know they’re not just gonna take it all? | 他怎么知道他们不会直接把钱拿走 |
[40:10] | Who scares a bunch of hard-core jihadis? | 谁害怕一群残忍冷酷的圣战分子 |
[40:14] | That’s who we’re looking for. | 他就是我们要找的人 |
[40:31] | How are they treating you here? | 在这他们对你怎么样 |
[40:33] | Everything’s cool. | 一切都好 |
[40:34] | That’s good. | 那就好 |
[40:35] | I want you to understand something. | 我希望你能明白 |
[40:36] | What you did for us was very brave. | 你为我们做的那些真的很勇敢 |
[40:41] | What happens now? | 现在怎么办 |
[40:43] | Am I going to jail? | 我要去坐牢了吗 |
[40:45] | No. The information you gave us was very valuable. | 不用 你给我们提供的信息很有价值 |
[40:49] | It’ll help us in getting our friends some justice. | 能帮我们的朋友伸张正义 |
[40:52] | We’re grateful to you. | 我们很感谢你 |
[40:55] | Here. | 拿着 |
[40:58] | Should help you and your brother for a while. | 应该能帮你和你的兄弟撑过一阵子 |
[41:00] | Maybe get you a new laptop. | 也许你能买台新电脑 |
[41:07] | I can help you more. | 我可以继续帮你们 |
[41:10] | I know other men. | 我还知道其他人 |
[41:12] | Lots of them. | 好多人 |
[41:14] | I’ll give them all to you. | 我会把所有信息提供给你们 |
[41:15] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[41:16] | Because you do realize what happens to you | 你知道如果他们抓到了你 |
[41:18] | if these men catch you. | 会拿你怎么办吧 |
[41:19] | I know what they do. | 我知道 |
[41:20] | I can fool them. | 我可以骗他们 |
[41:22] | I fooled you. | 我都骗到你们了 |
[41:25] | Mm. She could live on the base. | 她可以住在基地 |
[41:28] | Come and go as a woman. | 像个女人一样来来去去 |
[41:30] | Live as a girl, work as a boy. | 像姑娘一样生活 像小伙子一样工作 |
[41:33] | I don’t want money. | 我不想要钱 |
[41:35] | I want a ticket to America. | 我想要要去美国的机票 |
[41:41] | That’s gonna be tough, I mean, even for us. | 这有点困难 对我们来说都有点难 |
[41:44] | But I think we can swing it. | 但我想我们能搞定 |
[41:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:51] | What about Shahpur? | 斯哈赫普尔怎么办 |
[41:52] | What about Shahpur? | 那斯哈赫普尔呢 |
[42:04] | You can’t promise her we can get her to the States. | 你不能承诺她我们能带她回美国 |
[42:06] | As long as she tells me who’s behind the Echo Team hit, | 只要她能告诉我袭击E队的幕后主使 |
[42:09] | I can promise her anything I want. | 我会应允她想要的一切 |