时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Several members of the Navy SEAL team | 海豹突击队有数名成员 |
[00:04] | have been killed in Afghanistan. | 在阿富汗遇难 |
[00:06] | Go, go, go! | 快走 快走 |
[00:08] | So, you’re telling me that all six guys are dead. | 你是说六个人全都死了 |
[00:10] | Survivors? | 有人生还吗 |
[00:12] | None that we know of. | 据我们所知没有 |
[00:13] | This is the poppy field that Echo Team burned. | 这就是被E队烧毁的罂粟农场 |
[00:15] | The truck directly ties the bomb maker | 这辆卡车直接把炸弹制造者和罂粟农场 |
[00:18] | to the farm and Echo Team. | 还有E队联系了起来 |
[00:19] | We’re gonna find the guy behind it, and then we’re gonna | 我们会找到幕后凶手的 |
[00:21] | find the guy behind him and the guy behind him, | 我们会接着找这个人的幕后主使 再揪出他的主使 |
[00:24] | because that’s what we do. | 因为这是我们的工作 |
[00:25] | I know other men. I’ll give them all to you. | 我还知道其他人 我会全盘托出 |
[00:27] | She could live on the base. | 她可以住在基地 |
[00:28] | Live as a girl, | 过姑娘的生活 |
[00:29] | work as a boy. | 干小伙的工作 |
[00:30] | I’m the love of your life, | 我是你此生所爱 |
[00:32] | but I don’t think I should be your wife anymore. | 但也许不该继续做你妻子了 |
[00:35] | Jason Hayes. I’m Amy. | 杰森·海斯 我叫艾米 |
[00:37] | Nice to meet you, Amy. So what do you do around here? | 很高兴见到你 艾米 你在这靠什么赚钱 |
[00:39] | I save the world from bad guys. I have a good time doing it. | 我从坏人手中拯救世界 我很享受做这件事 |
[00:42] | Ooh, look at that right there. | 快看那啊 |
[00:44] | She just gave you the steel eye. | 她刚刚对你暗送秋波呢 |
[01:07] | Hey. Bus just pulled up from the airfield. | 车刚从机场回来 |
[01:10] | Guys are getting de-jocked. | 队员们正在换衣服 |
[01:12] | How about their prisoner? | 囚犯呢 |
[01:13] | They handed him over. He’s getting processed. | 交给其他人了 有人在负责 |
[01:15] | Sounds like it’s gonna be about another hour | 看来在他可以接受审讯前 |
[01:16] | before he’s ready for interrogation. | 大概还要再等一个小时 |
[01:19] | Great. So we got the guy who made the heroin. | 很好 我们抓到制造海洛因的人了 |
[01:21] | God, you wouldn’t think it’d be so hard to figure out | 没想到找出那破罂粟农场的主人 |
[01:23] | who owns a stupid poppy field. | 竟然费了这么大周折 |
[01:26] | Cash we found in that tunnel bankrolled a hit | 那条隧道里找到的现金是用来 |
[01:28] | on an American special ops team. | 资助袭击美国特别作战队的 |
[01:30] | Makes sense they’d want to stay hidden. | 他们当然想藏好那笔钱 |
[01:32] | Do you think you can get this chemist guy | 你觉得这个药剂师 |
[01:33] | to tell you his name? | 会说出名字吗 |
[01:36] | Gonna try my level best. | 我会尽全力的 |
[01:45] | Come on, let’s get the taste of that bad man out of your mouth. | 来吧 给你洗洗满嘴的坏蛋味道 |
[01:48] | Thought he was gonna rip his arm off. | 还以为它会咬断他的胳膊 |
[01:50] | Yeah, Pazir thought so, too, way he was screaming. | 帕奇尔也以为呢 瞧他那尖叫的样子 |
[01:53] | Maybe Pazir just isn’t a dog person. | 或许帕奇尔不喜欢狗 |
[01:56] | Maybe he knows the prophet said they were unclean. | 或许他知道有预言说狗狗是肮脏之物 |
[01:57] | What’s he say about heroin? | 那预言怎么说海洛因的呢 |
[01:59] | Everybody decent? | 都穿好了吗 |
[02:01] | Whoa, when’d you become so delicate, huh? | 你什么时候还拘泥这些了 |
[02:03] | The Agency keeps sending HR memos warning us | 局里一直在发人事备忘录提醒我们 |
[02:05] | not to make our operators feel objectified. | 要让作战人员保有神秘感 |
[02:06] | Mm. What happens if we ask real nice? | 如果我们好言相求呢 |
[02:10] | Okay, um… so, did Pazir say anything | 好吧 你们把帕奇尔交给宪兵队之前 |
[02:14] | before you guys handed him over to the MPs? | 他有说什么吗 |
[02:16] | I think his loose translation was… | 我想他要说的大概是… |
[02:20] | Oh, you know, he wasn’t too chatty, that’s for sure. | 他不太爱说话 毋庸置疑 |
[02:22] | Yeah, in fairness, we did kick in his door at 2:00 in the morning, | 公正地讲 我们确实是半夜两点去踢他的门 |
[02:24] | shwack his bodyguards, and sic a dog on him, so… | 击毙了他的保镖 还放狗去咬他 所以 |
[02:27] | “In fairness.” | “公正地讲” |
[02:30] | All right. Get some sleep. | 好吧 睡会儿觉吧 |
[02:32] | Oh, oh, wait a second. What about you? | 等等 那你呢 |
[02:34] | Don’t you need to get some sleep? | 你不睡觉吗 |
[02:35] | I’m gonna go see if Pazir will talk to me. | 我去试试帕奇尔会不会对我开口 |
[02:37] | You really think he’s gonna tell you who owns that poppy field? | 你真觉得他会告诉你罂粟农场主是谁吗 |
[02:40] | I’m not the one who sicced a dog on him. | 反正我没放狗去咬他 |
[02:42] | Good point. | 说得对 |
[02:46] | – Okay, bye. – Bye-bye. I’m not looking at anything. | -好 再见 -再见 我没有偷看哦 |
[02:49] | Put your pants on. | 穿上裤子 |
[02:55] | Hey, little lady. | 小姑娘 |
[02:57] | Hey. You look exhausted. | 你看着很疲惫 |
[02:59] | You guys went again? | 你们又出任务了吗 |
[03:00] | Yeah. We actually had a pretty good night, though. | 对 其实昨晚挺顺利的 |
[03:02] | That’s great. Is it snowing there yet? | 很好 那边下雪了吗 |
[03:04] | ‘Cause I saw that there was a 60% chance of snow. | 我听说那边下雪的几率有60% |
[03:09] | I, uh… I hear they have an opening | 我听说《早安阿富汗》 |
[03:12] | at Good Morning Afghanistan, if you’re interested. | 有职位空缺 如果你有兴趣 |
[03:14] | What? I set my app– my-my weather app– to J-Bad. | 怎么 我把天气应用定位到了贾拉拉巴德 |
[03:17] | Makes me feel more connected. | 让我更有身临其境的感觉 |
[03:19] | I, uh, I wouldn’t mind connecting right now. | 我不介意现在就身临其境 |
[03:22] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[03:24] | I miss you, babe. | 我很想你 宝贝 |
[03:25] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[03:27] | I forgot I promised Gordon I’d meet him for drinks. | 我忘记约了戈登一起喝东西了 |
[03:29] | Gordon, huh? | 戈登啊 |
[03:30] | Yeah, Professor Turner. He’s my advisor. | 对 特纳教授 我的导师 |
[03:33] | Come on, we’ve been over this. | 拜托 我跟你说过的 |
[03:34] | So what, he, uh, he advises you on drinking now? | 他是要指导你喝酒了吗 |
[03:36] | I’m helping him with his article for New Literary History. | 我在帮他的新文学史文章出谋划策 |
[03:39] | It’s actually really, really flattering that he wants my input. | 他想听我的见解其实真的挺让我受宠若惊的 |
[03:42] | Yeah. Yeah, I’m sure that’s all he wants. | 对对 他肯定只是想听你的见解 |
[03:43] | Right, ’cause there’s only thing that I have to offer. | 对 因为我也只能给他我的见解 |
[03:45] | I forgot. | 我竟然忘了 |
[03:47] | That’s not what I meant. | 我不是这意思 |
[03:50] | It’s just, last week, it was, you know, it was midterms. | 只是上周是中期考试 |
[03:52] | The week before, it was his lecture… | 上周之前 又是他的讲课 |
[03:54] | Yeah, because that’s my job, babe, you know? | 对啊 这是我的工作啊 宝贝 懂吗 |
[03:57] | I get paid to do these things. | 我拿工资就是干这些活的 |
[03:59] | It just kind of seems like the guy | 感觉像是我走了之后 |
[04:00] | can’t do anything without you since I left town. | 他没了你就什么都做不了了 |
[04:02] | Why, Mr. Spenser, am I detecting a hint of jealousy? | 斯宾塞先生 我好像闻到了一股醋味 |
[04:05] | Well, I mean, how would you feel if-if, you know, I was | 如果我一直跟一个 |
[04:06] | hanging out with some woman all the time you didn’t know? | 你不认识的女人来往 你会怎么想 |
[04:09] | Well, I… I would hope that I would trust you, | 那…但愿我还能信任你 |
[04:14] | like people do in grown-up relationships. | 像成年人谈恋爱那样 |
[04:20] | Seriously? You’re laughing right now? | 说真的 你还笑得出来 |
[04:22] | No. | 不是 |
[04:24] | Well, how you doing there, Miss Stella? | 你好吗 斯特拉小姐 |
[04:28] | I just want to let you know we’re taking care of your, uh… | 我就想说一声我们有好好照看你的… |
[04:30] | your young buck right now. | 你的小鲜肉 |
[04:32] | He’s a big old stud out here. | 他现在可有女人缘了 |
[04:34] | Thank you so much | 多谢你了 |
[04:35] | for wearing something under that robe this time. | 这次睡袍里面穿了短裤 |
[04:37] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:38] | It’s America right here. | 这里是美国 |
[04:40] | Hey, Sonny, we’re-we’re kind of | 桑尼 我们正在 |
[04:41] | in the middle of something right now, man. | 说点儿正事 |
[04:44] | Yeah. | 是 |
[04:46] | Come on, you think I just got dressed up like this | 拜托 你以为我是平白无故地 |
[04:47] | for no reason? Huh? | 打扮成这样吗 |
[04:50] | He is not well. | 他不太开心 |
[04:53] | Good night, there, Stella. | 斯特拉 晚安啦 |
[04:54] | Have a good one. | 睡个好觉 |
[04:56] | Later, cowboy. | 再聊 牛仔 |
[04:57] | I’ll, uh, I’ll just go to my room. | 我要 回我房间了 |
[05:04] | Actually, I should go, too. | 我也得下线了 |
[05:07] | Yeah, yeah, ’cause we wouldn’t want to keep Gordon waiting, right? | 是 我们不能让戈登久等 对不 |
[05:10] | Come on, don’t do that. | 得啦 别这样 |
[05:11] | I need to go, and you need to go get some sleep, | 我要下了 你去睡会儿吧 |
[05:13] | slow those long-distance relationship gears from turning. | 别为异地恋焦虑了 |
[05:16] | Okay? We’ll talk about your paranoid fantasies tomorrow. | 好吧 我们明天再聊你的疑心病 |
[05:30] | Hey, it’s me. | 是我 |
[05:31] | Listen, I… I really don’t know how this works, | 我不知道该怎么讲 |
[05:34] | if there are rules to me calling you | 我给你打电话是不是有什么规定 |
[05:36] | or if you even want me to call you. | 还是说你想不想我打给你 |
[05:38] | I don’t know, maybe I should just call the kids directly | 我不知道 也许我应该直接打给孩子们 |
[05:40] | or… something like that. | 诸如此类的 |
[05:42] | But anyhow, we’re really busy here, | 甭管怎样 我们这边很忙 |
[05:45] | uh, as you can imagine, | 你都能想象到 |
[05:46] | so give the kids my love and a kiss, will you? | 帮我跟孩子们说我很爱他们 亲亲他们 |
[05:49] | Oh, look at that. Getting the PT in early, huh? | 看吧 早点来物理治疗吧 |
[05:51] | Rise and grind, turn and burn. | 抬高 努力 扭转 燃烧 |
[05:53] | There you go. Boss says run, | 又来了 老大说跑 |
[05:55] | – I say, “How high?” – How high, yeah. | -我说”多高” -对 多高 |
[05:57] | – Jason Hayes. – That’s right. | -杰森·海斯 -是我 |
[05:59] | Alan Cutter. | 艾伦·卡特 |
[06:00] | He’s the founder of Xeon Tactical Security. | 至强战略安全公司的创始人 |
[06:02] | Hi. Yeah. I think we’ve got some friends in common. | 你好 我想我们有共同的朋友 |
[06:05] | Oh, is that right? At least one. | 对啊 最少有一个 |
[06:06] | Ah, that’s right. | 对啊 |
[06:08] | Oh, and I think I’m told that you, uh… | 我听说 |
[06:09] | we overlapped for a short period in Baghdad, | 我们曾在巴格达短暂同期驻派过 |
[06:12] | right, just before I left the forces. | 对吧 就在我离开部队前夕 |
[06:13] | – 22nd SAS? – “A” Squadron. | -英国第22特别空勤团 -A中队 |
[06:15] | That’s right. My-my misspent youth. | 对的 我那虚度的青春 |
[06:17] | Well, looks like you’re getting back into the fight. | 看来你又重回战场了 |
[06:19] | Oh, no. No, no, no. Mostly from the sidelines these days. | 不不不 我大多数时间待在场外 |
[06:22] | Though I-I will concede, | 但我得承认 |
[06:23] | it’s a little bit of a better tax bracket. | 这样能得到些税收优惠 |
[06:26] | So, I’m gonna let you guys visit, | 那你们随便转转吧 |
[06:27] | but I… I hope you reach out | 等你退役之后 |
[06:29] | when you finally hang up the wet suit. | 希望能联系我 |
[06:31] | I’m sure we could find a position | 我确信像你这般人才 |
[06:33] | for a man of your reputation. | 一定有适合你的位置 |
[06:35] | We’ll see. | 到时看吧 |
[06:36] | – Take it easy. – Yeah. | -请便吧 -好的 |
[06:37] | – Yeah, later. – See ya. | -好 回见 -回见 |
[06:39] | Not every day you meet private contractor royalty. | 皇家私人承包商可是难得一见 |
[06:42] | You know, I should have worn my good suit. | 我应该穿上正装才对 |
[06:44] | He’s not that bad, really. | 他其实还不错 |
[06:46] | – He looks like a nice guy. – He’s figured out | -他看上去是个好人 -他想办法既能够 |
[06:48] | how to be a capitalist, still serve his country. | 当资本家 又能够为国效力 |
[06:51] | I owe a lot to Alan. | 我欠了艾伦好大人情 |
[06:53] | Well, you know what, I should get going | 好 我得走了 |
[06:55] | ’cause I got to try and get some sleep, | 我得去睡一会儿 |
[06:56] | which really just doesn’t happen for me that much, you know. | 我真的欠了太多瞌睡帐了 |
[06:58] | – Uh-huh. Real quick, though, um… – Yeah. | -很快问一句… -什么 |
[07:00] | what does it take to get a golden ticket | 要怎么样才能拿到 |
[07:02] | to your Camp Larkin frat house over there? | 你那拉金兄弟会营地的入场券 |
[07:04] | Oh, that’s years of physically | 那需要经过多年 |
[07:06] | and emotionally damaging training, | 摧残身心的训练才行 |
[07:08] | but I tell you what. | 但我告诉你 |
[07:10] | If you ask really nicely, | 如果你态度够好 |
[07:13] | maybe I can pull some strings. | 说不定我能走走后门 |
[07:15] | That’s too bad, ’cause I-I got a personal policy | 那可糟了 我有个人原则 |
[07:18] | about begging before breakfast, so… | 早饭之前不求人 所以… |
[07:21] | how about I just give you this. | 这个给你 |
[07:23] | You figure it out. | 你自己想办法去 |
[07:27] | Bye, Jason. | 再见 杰森 |
[07:29] | Yeah, see ya. | 再见 |
[07:35] | I told you, I’m not from Jalalabad. | 我说了我不是从贾拉拉巴德来的 |
[07:37] | I’m visiting from Kabul to see my sister. | 我是从喀布尔来探望我姐姐的 |
[07:39] | And did your wife travel with you? | 你老婆是和你一起吗 |
[07:41] | I’m not married. | 我没有结婚 |
[07:43] | How often do you come here to visit your sister? | 你多久来探望你姐姐一次 |
[07:45] | Once a year. I told you. | 一年一次 跟你说了 |
[07:47] | Once a year on your birthday? | 每年都是你的生日来吗 |
[07:49] | Correct. | 是的 |
[07:50] | All right, let’s stop this nonsense. | 好吧 别胡说八道了 |
[07:53] | Your name is Pazir al-Mohammed. | 你名叫帕奇尔·穆罕默德 |
[07:55] | You were born July 1981 in Mihtarlam, | 1981年7月在米特拉姆出生 |
[07:58] | where you still live with your wife, Sepedah, | 你和你老婆塞佩达一起住在那里 |
[08:00] | and your children, Badrawi and Saba. | 你的孩子们名叫巴洛伊和萨巴 |
[08:03] | You come here to Jalalabad once a month | 你每个月都来贾拉拉巴德 |
[08:05] | not to visit your sister, | 不是来看你姐姐 |
[08:06] | but to put your fancy chemistry degree | 而是利用你的化学专业学位 |
[08:08] | to work refining poppies. | 提炼罂粟花 |
[08:12] | Also, here’s an interesting fact. | 还有一个有趣的情况 |
[08:14] | One of the grows you oversee | 几周前 美国一支突击队 |
[08:15] | was burnt out a few weeks ago by a team of American commandos | 烧毁了你负责的一块种植田 |
[08:18] | who were then targeted and murdered. | 然后就有人灭了整个突击队 |
[08:22] | I sell electronics. | 我是卖电子产品的 |
[08:24] | Electronic salesmen don’t sleep in safe houses with bodyguards. | 电子销售人员可不会睡在有保镖的安全屋里 |
[08:30] | Now, this is from the field in question | 这是在那片问题农场被烧毁前 |
[08:33] | before it was burned. | 我们拍下的照片 |
[08:34] | And this, I believe, is you. | 我相信这个人是你吧 |
[08:37] | Now can we talk? | 现在我们能谈谈了吗 |
[08:41] | Okay, I didn’t have anything to do with killing Americans. | 杀死那些美国人的事和我完全没关系 |
[08:45] | Okay. I believe you. | 好 我相信你 |
[08:48] | I just need to know who owns this field. | 我只要知道这块地是谁的 |
[08:55] | My boss. | 是我老板的 |
[08:56] | Right. Who’s your boss? | 好 你老板是谁 |
[08:59] | I’ve never met him. | 我从来没见过他 |
[09:03] | You’re one of a handful of men | 在少数几个知道如何大规模地 |
[09:05] | who knows how to refine poppies into heroin | 把罂粟提炼成海洛因的人当中 |
[09:08] | on an industrial scale. | 你是其中一人 |
[09:10] | A man with your valuable skill set | 一个拥有如此宝贵技能的人 |
[09:12] | has most certainly met the boss. | 肯定见过老板了 |
[09:15] | So help me now, | 你现在帮我 |
[09:16] | maybe you get out of prison before you’re an old man. | 也许你就能在老去之前离开监狱 |
[09:20] | I know what’s going to happen to me. | 我知道我的下场会怎么样 |
[09:22] | I’m at peace. | 我安心接受 |
[09:23] | No, you’re scared. Understandably. | 不 你害怕了 这是可以理解的 |
[09:25] | You work for dangerous people. | 你替危险人物干活 |
[09:27] | You’re the dangerous people. | 你才是危险人物 |
[09:33] | This is your burner phone. | 这是你的一次性手机 |
[09:36] | No names, just numbers. | 没登记名字 只有号码 |
[09:38] | Maybe I should start dialing, | 也许我应该开始拨号 |
[09:40] | telling everybody how cooperative you’ve been with the Americans. | 告诉所有的人 你有多配合美国人 |
[09:43] | No one will believe you. | 没人会相信你 |
[09:44] | Maybe not. But what happens | 也许没有 但当我们的线人 |
[09:45] | when our assets on the ground start whispering the same thing? | 开始散播同一件事的时候会怎么样呢 |
[09:48] | Rumors get back to the people that you work with. | 传言传到与你一起干活的人耳中 |
[09:51] | Think they’ll give you the benefit of the doubt? | 你觉得他们不会质疑你吗 |
[09:53] | You can’t. | 你不能这么做 |
[09:53] | My children. | 我的孩子 |
[09:54] | I thought you didn’t have a family. | 我还以为你没有家人 |
[09:56] | He will kill them. | 他会杀了他们的 |
[09:57] | You love your wife, Pazir? | 你爱你妻子吧 帕奇尔 |
[09:59] | You share things with her? Work things? | 你平时和她有交流吗 说工作的事 |
[10:01] | Okay. She does not know who I work for. | 好吧 她完全不知道我替谁干活 |
[10:04] | The man you work for killed six American soldiers. | 你老板杀死了六名美国士兵 |
[10:06] | He’ll bury anybody he thinks that can point us to them. | 他会干掉所有他认为能暴露他的人 |
[10:09] | Including your family. | 包括你的家人 |
[10:11] | They know nothing. | 他们什么也不知道 |
[10:13] | You think he’ll take that chance? | 你认为他会冒这个险吗 |
[10:16] | It seems to me your best hope is to work with me | 在我看来 你最好的希望就是跟我合作 |
[10:21] | to help us get to him before he can get to Sepedah, | 在他对塞佩达 巴洛伊和萨巴动手之前 |
[10:25] | Badrawi and Saba. | 帮我们抓到他 |
[10:40] | You know the name Musa Ghani? | 你知道穆萨·甘尼这个名字吗 |
[10:43] | Musa Ghani? | 穆萨·甘尼 |
[10:45] | Of course I do. | 当然知道 |
[10:46] | He’s one of the biggest drug dealers on the planet. | 他是世界上最大的毒品走私犯 |
[10:50] | That’s the man I work for. | 他就是我老板 |
[11:12] | Every time we’re in J-Bad, | 每次我们在贾拉拉巴德 |
[11:13] | somebody offers up Musa Ghani. | 都会有人提到穆萨·甘尼 |
[11:14] | The guy might as well have said he dimed out Bigfoot. | 那家伙不如说他供出大脚怪得了 |
[11:17] | Pazir’s story checks out so far. | 目前帕奇尔所说的话均已核实 |
[11:18] | Sorry. So Echo Team burns one of Ghani’s fields, | 抱歉 所以E队烧毁了甘尼的种植田 |
[11:21] | so he decides to burn them? | 他就决定把他们全干掉了吗 |
[11:24] | Why not? | 为什么不呢 |
[11:25] | – It is nice and linear. – This guy Ghani has got, what, | -这倒是干净利落 -这个甘尼 |
[11:27] | over a hundred fields all over the place. | 在各个地方都拥有上百块种植田 |
[11:29] | You think he’s gonna go off when he sees one of them burn? | 你们觉得他会因为烧了其中一块而大动干戈吗 |
[11:31] | What we can tell, | 可以看得出 |
[11:32] | Ghani’s been hit pretty hard by the new interdiction program. | 这个新出台的禁止令给甘尼带来的打击还不小 |
[11:35] | Maybe he decided it was time to push back. | 也许他认为是时候该反击了 |
[11:37] | Interdiction program’s mostly run by those contractors, right? | 禁止令主要是由那些承包商来负责对吧 |
[11:40] | I mean, so-so why’s he target Echo? | 那他为什么瞄准了E队 |
[11:42] | Maybe the field that Echo burned was the last straw. | 也许E队烧毁种植田终于让他忍无可忍了 |
[11:44] | Maybe he figured killing a half a dozen Tier One operators | 也许他认为干掉六名一级作战人员 |
[11:47] | was a good way to throw a scare into everybody. | 是一个吓唬人的好办法 |
[11:49] | What about this guy Pazir, huh? You believe him? | 那这个帕奇尔呢 你相信他吗 |
[11:51] | I believe he’s real scared of something. | 我相信他真的害怕一些事 |
[11:54] | He give up more than a name? | 除了名字 他还说了别的吗 |
[11:56] | What makes you say that? | 你为什么这么说 |
[11:58] | You wouldn’t have got us out of bed | 你不会因为帕奇尔 |
[11:59] | just because Pazir claimed to know Mr. Snuffleupagus. | 说他认识猛犸象先生 就把我们都叫醒的 |
[12:01] | He gave us a phone number. | 他给了我们一个电话号码 |
[12:03] | Says he uses it to speak to Ghani. | 说是他用来与甘尼通话的 |
[12:05] | Directly? | 直接通话吗 |
[12:06] | No one speaks directly to Ghani. | 没人直接与甘尼通话 |
[12:08] | He says the phone belongs to Bashir, the security chief. | 他说电话是保安队长巴舍尔的 |
[12:11] | Davis, you ping it? | 戴维斯 定位到了吗 |
[12:13] | Nothing so far. | 目前还没有 |
[12:14] | He probably keeps the battery out when he’s not using it. | 他也许在不用手机时 把电池取出来了 |
[12:16] | That’s exactly why we need a secondary confirmation | 所以我们需要再次确认 |
[12:18] | that this is Khan’s phone. | 那是可汗的手机 |
[12:19] | Well, how the hell we gonna do that | 那家伙这样关机 |
[12:20] | when the guy just-just has his phone shut off? | 我们要怎么确认呢 |
[12:23] | Bashir’s mistress lives in an apartment | 巴舍尔的情妇住在布哈拉附近 |
[12:25] | above a spice market in the Buhara neighborhood. | 一个香料市场上面的一间公寓里 |
[12:27] | Well, can we get a drone over the place? | 我们能派无人机去那个地方吗 |
[12:28] | Already done. | 已经派去了 |
[12:29] | Problem is, Bashir is very careful | 问题是 巴舍尔小心谨慎 |
[12:31] | about not exposing himself to open sky. | 不让自己暴露在外 |
[12:33] | I say we just get a surveillance team into the market. | 不如我们派监视队潜入市场 |
[12:35] | I asked. Command said there’s nothing available. | 我问过了 指挥官说没有空闲小队 |
[12:38] | All right, you know what? Fine. | 好吧 不如这样 |
[12:39] | – We just do this ourselves, all right? – I’m game. | -我们自己采取行动 -我加入 |
[12:40] | Yup, he’s game. | 他加入了 |
[12:41] | Daylight close recon, that neighborhood? | 在那一区白天近距离侦查 |
[12:44] | Like stirring up a hornet’s nest. | 简直犹如捅马蜂窝 |
[12:45] | Anyway, you don’t have the personnel. | 总之 你手上没人 |
[12:46] | You got one Pashto speaker, | 你们有个说普什图语的 |
[12:49] | one guy who could pass for something | 有个一看就不像美国人的 |
[12:49] | besides American– not gonna cut it. | 肯定行不通 |
[12:52] | Okay, fine. Why don’t we just send in Little Orphan Annie? | 干脆把小孤儿安妮送进去得了 |
[12:54] | You want to send Dorri in there? | 你想把杜里送进去 |
[12:55] | Why not? Well, she was a Taliban courier. | 不然呢 她曾经是塔利班的信使 |
[12:57] | We know she’s used to being in dangerous places. | 肯定习惯于穿梭在危险之地 |
[12:59] | Exactly. What if she was used to send messages to Ghani? | 话是这么说 万一她其实是甘尼的信使 |
[13:02] | Bashir might recognize her. | 巴舍尔会认出她的 |
[13:04] | It’s… it’s hard to see a better option. | 别无选择只能这么做了 |
[13:13] | Okay, this is the man we’re looking for– Bashir Khan. | 我们在找这个人 巴舍尔·可汗 |
[13:17] | These two are gonna be nearby just in case | 这两位将会护送你过去 |
[13:19] | you get into trouble, but they cannot enter the market. | 以防你遇到危险 但他们不能进入市场 |
[13:26] | This camera’s gonna be streaming video the whole time, | 这个摄像机将会记录下一切 |
[13:29] | so you don’t need to do anything. | 因此你什么都不用做 |
[13:31] | Just find Bashir. | 找到巴舍尔即可 |
[13:32] | Soon as you get a good look at him, | 一旦发现目标 |
[13:33] | head straight back to the car, you understand? | 即刻回到车上 明白了 |
[13:39] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[13:58] | QRF, be advised. | 快速反应部队 请注意 |
[13:59] | The overwatch team is in position. | 守望组已经就位 |
[14:01] | Asset has entered market. | 线人已进入市场 |
[14:03] | Copy, TOC. | 收到 作战中心 |
[14:04] | If this thing goes bad, it’s gonna happen fast. | 如有不测 将不留任何考虑的时间 |
[14:07] | Stand by to pull them out of there. | 随时待命营救他们 |
[14:08] | Roger that. QRF, standing by. | 收到 快速反应部队随时待命 |
[14:11] | Here we go, boys. | 干活了伙计们 |
[14:13] | Standing by. Come on, Sonny. | 待命 来吧 桑尼 |
[14:15] | I don’t get it, boss. | 我实在不懂 老大 |
[14:16] | What don’t you get? | 你不懂什么 |
[14:16] | I thought the whole point | 我还以为派遣线人 |
[14:17] | of using assets is so we didn’t have to risk our guys. | 就是为了不让兄弟们冒险 |
[14:20] | Even if the asset is a scared little girl | 就算咱们的线人是个担惊受怕的小女孩 |
[14:23] | protecting her brother? | 还得保护她哥哥 |
[14:25] | Yeah. Everybody’s got their reasons. | 每个人都有自己的理由 |
[14:28] | The last time I checked in my rule book, | 最近一次更新规则手册 |
[14:30] | you run errands for terrorists, | 你给恐怖分子跑腿 |
[14:31] | you’re a terrorist. | 你就是个恐怖分子 |
[14:32] | That is cold. | 太无情了 |
[14:37] | Tell me what you see, brother. | 你看到什么了兄弟 |
[14:41] | I got two military-age males watching the shoppers. | 两名成年男性在看守着顾客 |
[14:44] | Any chance one of them’s Bashir, | 要是其中一个是巴舍尔 |
[14:46] | we get to go home early? | 咱就能早点回家了 |
[14:48] | No. Sorry. | 不行 抱歉 |
[14:50] | TOC, this is Bravo 2. | 作战中心 这是B2 |
[14:51] | We have two military-age males inside the marketplace, | 市场进入了两名成年男性 |
[14:54] | appear to be standing watch. | 正观望着这一片区域 |
[14:55] | Copy, 2. Any sign of the HVT? | 收到 B2 发现高价值目标了吗 |
[14:58] | That’s a negative. | 没有 |
[14:59] | If those are his guys, | 这两个要是巴舍尔的手下 |
[15:01] | Bashir’s probably still inside. | 那他肯定还在里面 |
[15:02] | Roger that. Keep us posted. | 收到 随时更新情况 |
[15:27] | I really don’t like the way this guy’s looking at her. | 他们看她的眼神真让人不爽 |
[15:30] | Think he could have made her? | 他想占她便宜吗 |
[15:31] | Well, it’s possible. | 很有可能 |
[15:38] | He’s start… he’s starting to move toward her. | 他开始走向线人了 |
[15:40] | TOC, be advised, one of the MAMs is approaching the asset. | 作战中心请注意 其中一名走向了线人 |
[15:43] | Roger. QRF standing by. | 收到 快速反应部队随时待命 |
[15:50] | No. | 别碰我 |
[15:53] | You want me to reach out and touch him? | 要我过去收拾他吗 |
[15:55] | No. Let it play. | 不 先观察情况 |
[16:01] | Hey, is it just my imagination, or does it look like | 是我犯糊涂了 还是 |
[16:03] | he’s trying to pick up on her? | 他在和她搭讪 |
[16:10] | No, that’s not your imagination. | 不 你没看错 |
[16:12] | I just don’t know if it’s good news. | 不知道这算不算好消息 |
[16:15] | You think he knows that she’s a she? | 你认为他发现了她是个女的 |
[16:16] | I think a man who lives in a place | 我认为一个生活在 |
[16:18] | where he doesn’t know any women who aren’t his relatives | 只有亲戚里有女人的地方 |
[16:20] | might think a hairless boy is good enough. | 能搭上一个短发小男孩就不错了 |
[16:28] | How do you want to play it? | 你要如何行动 |
[16:33] | How do you say “He’s mine” In Pashto? | “他是我的”用普什图语怎么说 |
[16:35] | We’re not supposed to get out of the car. | 我们不该暴露身份的 |
[16:37] | He’s mine. | 怎么说 |
[16:41] | All right. Be ready to get behind the wheel. | 随时准备开车 |
[16:43] | We might have to leave on a hop. | 很可能得提前结束任务了 |
[16:45] | All right. | 好吧 |
[16:47] | Bravo 6, this is TOC. | B6 这里是作战中心 |
[16:48] | ISR appears to show | 侦察监视设备显示 |
[16:50] | Bravo 2 exiting the vehicle. Please advise. | B2离开了车内 请注意 |
[16:53] | That’s affirmative. | 没错 |
[16:55] | Son of a bitch. | 混蛋 |
[17:05] | No, no. | 住手 |
[17:49] | TOC, this is Bravo 2. | 作战中心 这里是B2 |
[17:50] | We have positive I.D. On Bashir Khan. | 我们发现了目标巴舍尔·可汗 |
[17:53] | Mission accomplished. | 任务完成 |
[18:03] | Yes, sir. Bashir put the battery back | 收到 巴舍尔在他们离开市场之后 |
[18:05] | in his cell phone as soon as they left the market. | 就将电池放回了手机 |
[18:07] | We’re tracking them now. | 现在正在追踪他们 |
[18:08] | They’re headed northeast on Konar Road, | 他们朝着库纳尔路的东北方向前进 |
[18:10] | towards Pakistan, that’s right. | 巴基斯坦的方向没错 |
[18:14] | Well, our intel suggests that Ghani likes | 根据情报显示甘尼经常 |
[18:16] | to move between safe houses, but he never likes | 穿梭于安全屋之间 但他从不会 |
[18:18] | to spend the night unless Bashir is there to protect him. | 离开巴舍尔的保护 |
[18:21] | Only one he really trusts. | 他只相信巴舍尔一个人 |
[18:24] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 长官 |
[18:26] | I hope so, too. | 我也希望如此 |
[18:29] | This guy Bashir, he’s a total badass, right? | 这个叫巴舍尔的 是不是非常厉害 |
[18:31] | That’s his rep. | 没错 |
[18:33] | Figure that’s why Ghani trusts him with his safety? | 不然甘尼也不会如此信任他的保护 |
[18:35] | Well, he employs Western-style layered security. | 他安排了西式分层安保系统 |
[18:37] | He builds heavy-weapon fighting positions outside | 他在所有的安全屋周围 |
[18:39] | all of his safe houses. | 都建立了重武器战斗区 |
[18:41] | I read the same brief. What’s your point? | 我看过同一份简报 你要说什么 |
[18:42] | Point is, the problem with following Bashir to Ghani is | 我要说的是 跟着巴舍尔找到甘尼的问题在于 |
[18:45] | you got to go through Bashir to get to Ghani. | 必须让巴舍尔开口才能找到甘尼 |
[18:51] | One thing at a time. | 一件一件的来 |
[18:55] | So if the bodyguard | 如果保镖 |
[18:56] | leads us to Ghani, we’re going out again tonight, right? | 能带我们找到甘尼 我们今晚又要出击了吗 |
[18:58] | Yeah, no rest for the wicked. | 对 不能让坏人休息 |
[19:00] | Or the whipped. | 还有执鞭人 |
[19:02] | Ain’t that right, Mr. Spenser? | 对吗 斯宾塞先生 |
[19:06] | Yeah, I’d just be glad to get some payback for the Echo guys. | 是啊 我很高兴能替E队报仇 |
[19:09] | Amen to that. Here. | 同意 给 |
[19:11] | Wherever we’re going, | 我们要去的地方 |
[19:12] | you always need to carry extra breaching charges. | 你总会需要额外带点爆破炸药 |
[19:18] | Put them in your leg pouch. | 把它们放在你腿袋里 |
[19:21] | Nah, it’s cool. | 不用 没关系 |
[19:22] | Actually, I, um, prefer to have my body plate armor | 其实 我更喜欢用钢铁铠甲 |
[19:24] | in between me and my explosives. | 把我和炸药隔开 |
[19:27] | This op is gonna be quick and dirty, | 这次行动快速又粗暴 |
[19:29] | and you may not have time to reach back and get them. | 你未必有时间再回来拿它们 |
[19:32] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[19:35] | Put them in your leg pouch. | 把它们放在你腿袋里 |
[19:38] | Yeah, I’ve been doing it this way for years, Sonny. | 我已经这样做好些年了 桑尼 |
[19:40] | It’s not gonna be an issue. | 不会有问题的 |
[19:44] | You need to listen to me on this one, new guy. | 这次你得听我的 新来的 |
[19:47] | You know, I might have been the new guy after BUDs, | 基础水下爆破训练后 我或许还是新来的 |
[19:49] | might have been the new guy after Green Team, right? | 青队毕业后 或许还是 对吧 |
[19:51] | I might be the newest guy here on Bravo. | 我可能是B队最新的成员 |
[19:53] | But I’m not a new guy, so you can stop treating me like one. | 但我不是新兵 所以你别把我当新兵对待 |
[19:56] | Wow. Look at this. | 看啊 |
[19:59] | The millennial snowflake | 千禧一代 |
[20:01] | just seems to have all the answers. | 看起来什么都知道啊 |
[20:04] | No. I just know you don’t have any. | 不 我只是知道你不知道 |
[20:11] | Oh. We got a problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[20:14] | No, we are good, Senior Chief. | 不 我们没事 高级士官长 |
[20:17] | We’re closing in on the guy who ordered | 我们正在包围那个 |
[20:18] | the hit on our brothers, and you two are more concerned | 袭击我们兄弟的家伙 你俩却更关心 |
[20:20] | with marking territory? | 划分领地 |
[20:22] | Listen to me. Hey! | 听我说 |
[20:24] | Put it away now. | 先放一边 |
[20:26] | After we get Ghani in the ground, in a cell, | 等我们抓到甘尼 把他关起来 |
[20:29] | you two still want to go at it, we’ll settle it in the ring. | 你俩要还想争 我们就去拳击场解决 |
[20:33] | That works for me. | 我接受 |
[20:35] | Anytime, anywhere. | 随时奉陪 |
[20:51] | We got something. | 有情况 |
[20:52] | There’s Bashir. | 是巴舍尔 |
[20:54] | Yeah, I’m going in tighter. | 好 我在跟进 |
[20:57] | This one. | 这个 |
[20:58] | – Can you get a clean view? – I’m trying. | -能给个清楚的图像吗 -我在努力 |
[21:01] | I’m trying. | 我在努力 |
[21:05] | That’s a positive I.D. on Musa Ghani. | 已确认是穆萨·甘尼 |
[21:07] | Yes, sir, we have confirmed HVT on target. | 长官 我们已在目标地点确认高价值目标 |
[21:09] | Requesting green light. | 请求准许行动 |
[21:15] | So, they actually exist, huh? | 真的有在做园艺啊 |
[21:18] | Proud papa. | 老爹的骄傲 |
[21:19] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[21:20] | Yeah, well, | 对 不过 |
[21:21] | more like an uncle. | 更像是叔叔 |
[21:22] | I inherited these. | 这是前人留下的 |
[21:25] | Among other things, I imagine. | 我想还留下了其他的东西 |
[21:30] | So, I have to ask how you got past the gate? | 我必须要问你怎么进的大门 |
[21:33] | Oh, yeah, that. Guess the guards– | 那个啊 那些门卫 |
[21:35] | they all know me, ’cause, uh, I was a friend of Steve’s. | 他们都认识我 因为 我是史蒂夫的朋友 |
[21:40] | I probably should have told you. | 我也许应该早点告诉你 |
[21:42] | Right. So, we need to talk about that? | 懂了 所以我们要谈谈这个吗 |
[21:44] | I mean, you and Steve– you weren’t, uh, you know? | 我是说 你和史蒂夫 你不是 你知道的 |
[21:46] | No, not that kind of friend. I-I… I have rules. | 不 不是那种朋友 我有原则的 |
[21:49] | Steve was married. | 史蒂夫结婚了 |
[21:51] | So are you. | 你也是 |
[21:52] | Not married. Separated. | 不是已婚 分居了 |
[21:55] | Separated? | 分居了 |
[21:57] | Separated’s still married, though. | 但分居还是已婚 |
[22:00] | It’s too bad, ’cause I was gonna invite you over | 太遗憾了 因为我本来打算邀请你 |
[22:02] | to come and see my garden. | 过来看看我的花园 |
[22:04] | – But you have rules. – But I got rules. | -但你有原则 -但我有原则 |
[22:06] | Got rules. | 有原则 |
[22:06] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:10] | Yeah. I got to get back to work. | 我要回去工作了 |
[22:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:17] | Nice shorts, by the way. | 对了 短裤不错 |
[22:19] | All right, over the last few weeks, | 好了 过去几周 |
[22:21] | we’ve been slowly making our way up the ladder | 在找到袭击E队的元凶一事上 |
[22:23] | to find those responsible for taking out Echo Team. | 我们一直在缓慢努力之中 |
[22:25] | I’m pleased to say that we think we’ve reached the top. | 我很高兴地说 我们已经找到了 |
[22:29] | And his name is Musa Ghani. | 他叫穆萨·甘尼 |
[22:31] | Ms. Ellis. | 艾利斯女士 |
[22:34] | As most of you are aware, | 正如诸位所知 |
[22:35] | Bravo Team located Ghani’s personal bodyguard, | B队今天早些时候找到了甘尼的私人保镖 |
[22:38] | Bashir Khan, earlier today. | 巴舍尔·可汗 |
[22:40] | ISR’s tracked him to this safe house | 侦察监视设备跟踪他来到了这个安全屋 |
[22:43] | in the foothills of the Hindu Kush. | 在兴都库什山脉的丘陵地带 |
[22:45] | A few minutes ago, | 几分钟前 |
[22:46] | we positively identified Ghani on site. | 我们在该位置确认了甘尼的身份 |
[22:49] | It’s the big one, gentlemen. | 先生们 这是条大鱼 |
[22:51] | – It’s the end of the rainbow. – Okay, look, | -可望不可即 -好了 听着 |
[22:52] | if Ghani’s there, he’s not gonna be there long, | 如果甘尼在那里 他必然不会久待 |
[22:54] | so we’re gonna speed over security on this one. | 所以我们必须快速拿下那里 |
[22:55] | Hey, Alpha, Bravo Team, you helo into the target, | A队 B队 你们开直升机靠近目标 |
[22:57] | you fast-rope in, got it? | 你们索降进入 明白 |
[22:59] | – In and out, quick and dirty. – That’s right. | -进去出来 快速粗暴 -对 |
[23:00] | Sonny, don’t you dare. | 桑尼 你敢么 |
[23:02] | Remote area like that, | 像那样偏远的地区 |
[23:03] | you know they’re gonna hear us coming. | 你知道他们会听见我们的动静 |
[23:04] | Well, we’ll just launch multiple helos, | 我们多派几架直升机 |
[23:06] | and we’ll do false inserts across the valley. | 同时穿过山谷假装潜入 |
[23:08] | Should buy us some time. | 应该能给争取一些时间 |
[23:09] | It’s time we showed this rat-faced Ghani | 是时候让这个贼眉鼠眼的甘尼知道 |
[23:12] | that payback is a bitch. | 什么叫出来混总是要还的 |
[23:14] | – Right? – All right, listen up. | -对吧 -好了 听好 |
[23:16] | I know that this mission means a lot to all of us, | 我知道这次的任务对我们来说意义重大 |
[23:18] | but let’s not let vengeance cloud our focus, all right? | 但别让复仇蒙蔽了我们双眼 好吗 |
[23:21] | I’m gonna do my best to not let it cloud mine. | 我会尽量不被蒙蔽的 |
[23:23] | Happy hunting, fellas. | 狩猎愉快 伙计们 |
[23:25] | – Jace. – Yeah? | -老杰 -怎么了 |
[23:28] | What? | 怎么啦 |
[23:29] | You guys have been turnin’ and burnin’ for the last week. | 你们上周一直兜兜转转 |
[23:32] | Yeah. Come on, Eric, you kidding me? | 没错 拜托 埃里克 你在逗我吗 |
[23:33] | Come on, nothing. | 别这样 没什么 |
[23:34] | You know as well as I do, Jason, what happens | 杰森 你和我一样清楚 |
[23:36] | when guys start to slip | 如果你的人因为太累了无法执行任务 |
[23:37] | because they’re too tired to op, | 或者太情绪化无法做出正确决定 |
[23:39] | too emotional to make good decisions. | 而掉链子会是什么后果 |
[23:42] | Look, if any of your guys are acting squirrelly, | 听着 如果你的人有行为异常的 |
[23:43] | now is the time to call them out. | 现在是该让他们退出的时候 |
[23:45] | You know, I appreciate that, but we’re solid, okay? | 感谢你的建议 但我们都没问题 |
[23:47] | Not every day we get to make things right, | 不是每天都有机会把事情纠正过来的 |
[23:48] | and we’re gonna make things right. | 我们现在就要把握好这个机会 |
[23:55] | Steve Porter’s unit patch. | 这是史蒂夫·波特的臂章 |
[23:59] | You go get that bastard. | 抓住那个混蛋 |
[24:01] | For the brotherhood. | 为了兄弟情谊 |
[24:04] | Brotherhood. I won’t let them down. | 兄弟情谊 我不会让他们失望的 |
[24:13] | Let’s go. Come on. | 我们走 |
[24:26] | Let’s go get ’em, baby! | 动手吧 |
[24:27] | Come on, let’s go, boys. Sonny, you ready? | 走了 兄弟们 桑尼 你准备好了吗 |
[24:29] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[24:45] | What the hell? What’s going on? | 搞什么 发生什么了 |
[24:55] | Not going anywhere. | 哪也不用去了 |
[24:57] | CIA pulled the plug. | 中情局中止了行动 |
[24:59] | Sorry, fellas, mission’s been scrubbed. | 抱歉 伙计们 任务取消了 |
[25:01] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[25:02] | Get your boys back on the bus. I’ll meet you at Larkin. | 带你的人回车上 我在拉尔金跟你们碰面 |
[25:27] | Meanwhile, the BTF’s got this guy so turned around, | 同时 快速反应部队让他改变了主意 |
[25:29] | he’s actually calling me to authorize the contact, | 他竟然让我来授权攻击 |
[25:32] | and I’m like, first off, either Cortez drops… | 我就说 首先 要么科特兹扔了 |
[25:34] | – You want to tell me why you canked my op? – Excuse me? | -你想解释下为什么取消我的行动吗 -什么 |
[25:36] | I got 20 of my men loaded on helos, okay? | 我带了20个人上直升机 |
[25:38] | HVT confirmed on target, and you pull the plug. | 高价值目标锁定 你却取消了行动 |
[25:41] | Gentlemen, Master Chief Jason Hayes, | 先生们 这是杰森·海斯士官长 |
[25:42] | breacher extraordinaire, as he has just demonstrated. | 正如他刚刚所展现出的一样 非常优秀 |
[25:45] | Don’t use that tone with me. | 别用这语气跟我说话 |
[25:47] | Easy, Master… | 冷静点 士官 |
[25:51] | Gentlemen, excuse us. | 先生们 请给我们点空间 |
[25:56] | I canceled the op– | 我取消你们的行动 |
[25:58] | actually JSOC canceled your op | 实际上联合特战司令部取消了你们的行动 |
[26:00] | because it turns out your HVT is asset-conflicted. | 因为你们的高价值目标是受保护的线人 |
[26:02] | You’re saying that the Agency is protecting Ghani? | 你是说中情局在保护甘尼 |
[26:05] | – Not us, actually. – Who? | -不是我们 -那是谁 |
[26:07] | DEA. | 缉毒局 |
[26:08] | DEA? | 缉毒局 |
[26:10] | DEA is using the most brutal killer in Eastern Afghanistan | 缉毒局把阿富汗东部最残忍的杀手 |
[26:13] | as an asset? | 用作线人 |
[26:14] | Apparently, he’s proven himself quite valuable. | 显然他证明了自己很有价值 |
[26:16] | Valuable how? Valuable how? | 哪里有价值 |
[26:18] | By making us take out the competitors? | 靠利用我们来除掉对手 |
[26:21] | You understand this is way above your clearance… | 你明白这比你们的许可级别要高得多 |
[26:25] | Musa Ghani took out six Tier One operators, | 穆萨·甘尼杀了六名一级作战人员 |
[26:28] | six of my brothers, and you’re telling me I can’t go after him | 我六名兄弟 你却告诉我不能抓他 |
[26:31] | because he’s a snitch for the DEA? | 因为他是缉毒局的线人 |
[26:34] | I understand how important this is. | 我明白这件事的重要性 |
[26:36] | To you. Frankly, to the entire war effort. | 不仅是对你 是对整个战备而言 |
[26:38] | But someone wants Ghani protected. | 但有人要保护甘尼 |
[26:40] | There’s nothing I can do. | 我也无能为力 |
[26:41] | Oh, yeah, there’s something you can do. | 你可以做点什么 |
[26:42] | You can authorize my target package. | 你可以批准我的目标方案 |
[26:44] | I cannot go to bat for you on some hunch. | 我不能仅凭你的直觉就支持你 |
[26:45] | – Not a hunch. – I know it’s not a hunch. | -不是直觉 -我知道不是 |
[26:47] | Ghani owns the poppy fields that Echo Team torched. | 甘尼拥有E队烧了的那片罂粟田 |
[26:50] | The cash hidden on those same fields | 那些藏在田下面的钱 |
[26:51] | was used to pay the hit squad. | 被用来雇佣杀手团伙 |
[26:52] | I am telling you, Jason… | 告诉你 杰森 |
[26:55] | I am telling you… | 告诉你 |
[26:57] | it’s not enough. | 这不够 |
[27:01] | Not to take down the DEA’s highest-level informant | 不够用来抓缉毒局在这个国家的 |
[27:05] | in this entire country. | 最高级线人 |
[27:06] | Good to see that your priorities are straight. | 你这么坚持原则可真不错啊 |
[27:10] | Coward. | 胆小鬼 |
[27:19] | Don’t even start. | 别说了 |
[27:20] | Advice I might have given you. | 这话应该我对你说 |
[27:22] | Okay. What do you expect me to do? | 好吧 你想让我怎么办呢 |
[27:23] | Just roll over and play dead? | 躲到一边装死吗 |
[27:26] | After coming this far? | 都走到这一步了 |
[27:27] | How much farther did the Jason Hayes charm get you? | 你这么我行我素又好到哪去了呢 |
[27:29] | Why don’t you tell me? | 你说呢 |
[27:30] | I had to talk Belding out of | 我不得不说服贝尔丁 |
[27:31] | filing a formal complaint with General Shenko. | 别向申科上将提交正式控告 |
[27:33] | Yeah, well, Belding’s a weasel. | 贝尔丁是个黄鼠狼 |
[27:38] | Yes, he is. | 没错他是 |
[27:39] | But he’s my boss, and a particular kind of weasel, | 但他是我上司 而且是特殊类别的黄鼠狼 |
[27:41] | one that I can manipulate around to my point of view. | 那种我可以左右想法的黄鼠狼 |
[27:44] | All right. So did you? | 好吧 那你做到了吗 |
[27:45] | Yeah, see, the whole thing with manipulation | 左右想法这件事 |
[27:47] | is it’s a lot less effective | 在一个暴脾气 |
[27:49] | when a rage-aholic in full battle gear | 冲进去洗劫了他的桌子 |
[27:50] | comes in and rearranges his desk. | 的情况下会大大失效 |
[27:52] | I’m not giving up after coming this far! | 我都走到这一步了 不会放弃的 |
[27:54] | I’m not asking you to! | 我没让你放弃 |
[27:56] | You know you’re not the only one | 你知道你不是唯一一个 |
[27:57] | who’s come this far, Jason. | 走到这一步的人 杰森 |
[28:02] | All right, you know what, you’re right. | 好吧 你说得对 |
[28:03] | I’m sorry. I lost it. | 对不起 我失控了 |
[28:06] | I lost it. All right? | 是我没控制住 好吗 |
[28:12] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[28:14] | Look, we are sleeping in their beds, for God’s sake. | 我们睡在他们以前睡的床上 我的天 |
[28:17] | We have to follow this through. | 我们得追下去 |
[28:19] | And we will. | 我们一定会的 |
[28:22] | What are you gonna do about it? | 你要怎么做呢 |
[28:25] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[28:30] | You’re not the only one who never gives up. | 不只有你不会轻言放弃 |
[28:50] | You know, | 你知道的 |
[28:51] | this thing where you guys never sleep, it’s… | 这些人从不休息 |
[28:54] | getting a little tired. | 所以他们有点累 |
[28:56] | A lot tired, actually. | 其实是很累 |
[28:57] | Wordplay at 4:30 in the morning. Very impressive. | 凌晨四点半跟我玩文字游戏 真厉害 |
[29:01] | Well, that’s… why they pay me the big bucks. | 对啊 这就是我拿高薪的原因 |
[29:03] | I thought they paid you the big bucks | 我还以为你拿高薪是因为 |
[29:04] | for high-profile access that nobody else could get. | 你能接触到一般人接触不到的高端人士 |
[29:07] | Well, that, too, but there hasn’t been | 当然这也是一部分原因 但是如今 |
[29:09] | a whole lot of that going around these days. | 并没有太多这种情况了 |
[29:10] | Yeah, and I’m sorry. That’s too bad. | 是啊 我很抱歉 这可太遗憾了 |
[29:12] | Well, it’s not for lack of trying. | 这倒不是因为不够尽力 |
[29:14] | Can I go back to sleep now? | 我现在能回去睡觉了吗 |
[29:17] | If you go to sleep, | 如果你现在去睡 |
[29:18] | you might miss out on some high-profile access. | 你可能会错过接触高端人士的机会 |
[29:21] | How high? | 多高端 |
[29:23] | How does an hour | 和一级士官长 |
[29:25] | with a Tier One master chief sound? | 共度一小时怎么样 |
[29:29] | Too good to be true. | 不可能 |
[29:30] | Tier One guys don’t talk to reporters. | 一级士官长不会和记者聊天的 |
[29:36] | So that’s it? | 就这样吗 |
[29:37] | I get my interview with Jason Hayes, and you get…? | 我拿到了采访杰森·海斯的机会 你呢 |
[29:43] | When was the last time you spoke to your daddy, | 你和你的议员爸爸最后一次说话 |
[29:46] | the congressman? | 是什么时候 |
[29:51] | All right, listen up. | 听好了 |
[29:52] | As most of you have heard, we are back on for Musa Ghani. | 如诸位所知 我们又回到了穆萨·甘尼这条线索 |
[29:58] | How the hell she get to Belding? | 她是怎么接触到贝尔丁的 |
[29:59] | I softened him up a little bit, huh? | 我讨好了他一下 |
[30:01] | I’m not sure I believe that. | 我不知道该不该信 |
[30:02] | So, thanks to some higher-ups, | 多亏几个上级领导 |
[30:04] | we are back on for Ghani. | 我们又回到了甘尼 |
[30:06] | Good news is ISR still has him at the safe house. | 好消息是侦查监视设备显示他还在安全房 |
[30:08] | Five bad guys, including Bashir and his thugs. | 共五个敌人 包括巴舍尔和他的手下们 |
[30:11] | And the bad news is… | 坏消息是 |
[30:14] | sun’s up. | 天亮了 |
[30:15] | Yeah, bad news is we’re looking at a daylight assault. | 是的 坏消息是我们在考虑白天攻击 |
[30:17] | And there goes our element of surprise | 那就有很多突发情况等着我们 |
[30:19] | and our technical advantage. | 我们的技术优势不大 |
[30:21] | Why don’t we wait, take ’em at night? | 为什么不等天黑了再去 |
[30:22] | That way, we got our night vision back. | 那样我们就可以使用夜视镜了 |
[30:24] | Ooh-hoo, look at that. | 快听听 |
[30:25] | The rookie just figured out asymmetrical warfare. | 我们的菜鸟兵刚发现了不对等作战 |
[30:29] | Wow, buddy, that’s a lot of syllables for you. | 兄弟 你能说出这么复杂的词真不容易 |
[30:31] | We don’t want to risk waiting, | 我们不想冒险等天黑 |
[30:32] | because of how often Ghani changes locations. | 因为甘尼经常换地方 |
[30:35] | Means an off-site infil. | 所以需要异地潜入 |
[30:36] | Right. So, helo will put you down here. | 对 直升机会把你们放到这 |
[30:40] | Two klicks out. | 两公里外 |
[30:41] | Okay, let’s see if we can catch them | 好 看我们能不能趁他们还在睡觉 |
[30:43] | while they’re still sleeping. Let’s go. | 抓到他们 走吧 |
[30:44] | Hey, one more thing. | 还有件事 |
[30:45] | If Ghani does squirt off target, | 如果甘尼真的逃跑了 |
[30:48] | we do not pursue him. | 别去追他 |
[30:49] | It’s a hostile environment right there, | 那边环境对我们不利 |
[30:51] | and I don’t want to lose any other friends taking him in. | 我不想因为他失去我的任何一个兄弟 |
[30:59] | Feeling awful exposed out here in the daylight like this, boss. | 老大 大白天的暴露在外感觉很不安 |
[31:01] | TOC, this is Bravo 1. We’re passing Lincoln. | 作战中心 这里是B1 我们经过了林肯 |
[31:04] | Copy, Bravo 1. Enjoy the hike. | 收到 B1 祝你们徒步愉快 |
[31:12] | Last man. | 殿后的人 |
[31:19] | No movement at the target house, boss. | 老大 目标房内没动静 |
[31:22] | Maybe Ghani’s a late riser. | 也许甘尼起得迟 |
[31:24] | Yeah, he’s probably the real Bohemian type. | 是啊 说不定他是真正的波西米亚风 |
[31:28] | Cut the chatter, all right? Move it. | 别叨叨了 行吗 行动 |
[31:52] | Contact front! Contact front! | 前方有敌人 前方有敌人 |
[31:57] | Move it! | 行动 |
[32:36] | Ray, where’d that come from? | 雷 这是哪来的 |
[32:39] | Mortar team, northeast corner of the target building! | 轰击队 目标建筑物东北角 |
[32:41] | – Clay! – Yeah! | -克莱 -是 |
[32:42] | Ray! Push left, after that mortar team! | 雷 攻击左侧 瞄准轰击队 |
[32:46] | Not happening right now. | 现在还不行 |
[32:51] | 1, this is 6. I’m heading up the hill. | B1 我是B6 我在往山上走 |
[32:56] | We got two squirters out the back! | 后方出现两个逃跑者 |
[32:58] | – Is it Ghani?! – I can’t say! | -是甘尼吗 -我不确定 |
[33:00] | You know we don’t chase squirters, boss. | 老大 我们不能追击逃跑者 |
[33:03] | Got to be smart here, J. Got to be smart! | 要懂得取舍 老杰 要懂得取舍 |
[33:06] | Son of a bitch, it’s Ghani. | 妈的 那个人就是甘尼 |
[33:09] | – I’m going after him. – Rolling with you, boss! | -我去追他 -我和你一起 老大 |
[33:11] | Let’s go! I’m ending this! | 走 这里我收尾 |
[33:13] | This isn’t the way, Jace! | 这办法不行 老杰 |
[33:14] | Are you gonna cover us or what? | 你要掩护我们还是怎么办 |
[33:17] | On me. | 我掩护 |
[33:17] | Three, two, one. | 三 二 一 |
[33:27] | Crazy bastard. | 这混蛋疯了 |
[33:40] | Damn it, I told them not to pursue the squirters. | 妈的 我跟他们说了别追逃跑者 |
[33:43] | Mission’s personal. | 将在外军令有所不受 |
[33:44] | Yeah, well, that’s how people get hurt. | 是啊 所以才有人受伤 |
[34:00] | The squirters stopped moving. | 逃跑者不动了 |
[34:02] | Doubt they’re waving a white flag. | 他们肯定不会想举白旗投降 |
[34:07] | Bravo 1, this is TOC. Be advised the targets have stopped moving, | B1 这里是作战中心 注意目标已停止移动 |
[34:09] | and appear to be taking up defensive positions. | 可能会采取防御姿态 |
[34:14] | Copy, TOC. Continuing forward. | 收到 作战中心 我们继续前进 |
[34:16] | Incoming! | 炮击来了 |
[34:31] | Man down. Bravo 3 is down. | 有人倒下了 B3倒下了 |
[34:44] | Bravo 3 is down. Man down. | B3倒下了 有人倒下了 |
[34:47] | – Sonny! – Yeah. | -桑尼 -是 |
[34:49] | – Talk to me, man. You good? – Yeah, I’m fine. | -说话啊 小子 你还好吗 -我还好 |
[34:51] | – Talk to me, man. You good? – I’m good, I’m good. Go. | -说话 你还好吗 -我还好 还好 走 |
[34:53] | Okay, move to cover. | 好的 去找掩护 |
[34:54] | – Go after Ghani. Go! – All right. | -去追甘尼 去啊 -好的 |
[35:00] | This is Bravo 3. Ah, man. | 这里是B3 天啊 |
[35:04] | I’m just a little dinged up right now. | 我受了点小伤 |
[35:28] | Bashir! | 巴舍尔 |
[35:35] | Alpha 1, you okay? | A1 你还好吗 |
[35:37] | All good here. | 没事 |
[35:54] | TOC, this is Bravo 1. Jackpot. | 作战中心 这里是B1 抓到了 |
[35:57] | I say again, jackpot. | 我再说一遍 抓到了 |
[36:46] | Bravo 3, you’re clear to move. | B队3号 你可以移动了 |
[36:51] | Nice shooting, kid. | 小伙 枪法不错 |
[37:02] | 1, this is 2. Target’s secure. | 1号 我是2号 目标安全 |
[37:08] | Copy, 2. | 收到 2号 |
[37:10] | Prepare to exfil. | 准备撤离 |
[37:51] | Yo, yo, hold up. I’m inbound with video. | 哟 等等 我来拍个视频 |
[37:55] | – This is gonna hurt. – Hold your breath. | -这会很疼的 -屏住呼吸 |
[37:56] | That’s some tough talk there, pretty boy. | 你可认真听着 小伙子 |
[37:58] | All righty. Can’t say I didn’t warn you. | 好吧 可别说我没警告过你 |
[37:59] | Enough talk. Let’s get it on. | 说够了吧 开始吧 |
[38:01] | – 20 bucks he screams. – No way. | -20块钱赌他会喊 -不可能 |
[38:06] | Damn it. | 可恶 |
[38:06] | Come on, Ray, go easy. | 来吧 雷 放轻松 |
[38:08] | Trust me, brother. | 相信我 兄弟 |
[38:09] | This is hurting me more than it’s hurting you. | 我比你更痛 |
[38:12] | You guys know, on our forward operating base, | 你们知道吗 在我们的前线作战基地 |
[38:13] | we do have these things called doctors, right? | 我们是有医生这种人存在的 对吧 |
[38:15] | By the time that they pull all this frag out, | 等他们把这一切都弄出来 |
[38:19] | and write up the paperwork and discharge me, | 写完文件 再把我开除 |
[38:22] | you sons of bitches are gonna drink all the beer… | 你们这些狗娘养的就会敞开喝酒了… |
[38:25] | – Damn it! – My bad. | -我去 -我的错 |
[38:26] | My bad, my bad. | 我的我的 |
[38:29] | I had a heavy hand, man, I’m sorry. | 我下手很重 伙计 对不起 |
[38:31] | Ooh. Wait, hold on, hold on. We got a monster. | 等等 我们找到了个大块头 |
[38:33] | – Monster right here. – Oh, yeah, that’s good. | -大块头在那呢 -对 太棒了 |
[38:35] | Come and get this one off of my tweezer. | 来 把这个从我的镊子上拿下来 |
[38:40] | Uh, dainty little touch there, Mr. Spenser. | 可真够漂亮的 斯宾塞先生 |
[38:42] | – Ooh. – There is no way | -唔 -斯特拉不可能会离开你 |
[38:43] | that Stella would ever leave you for that professor. | 去找那个教授的 |
[38:48] | We good here? | 我们没事了吧 |
[38:52] | I’m good if we’re good, Clay. | 如果我们还好就没事 克莱 |
[38:57] | Yeah, we’re golden. | 我们情比金坚 |
[39:04] | Hey, hey, hey! Whoa, whoa, wait. Listen up, everybody. | 听着 听着 大家伙 |
[39:06] | Hey, give me a second. | 嘿 听我说 |
[39:08] | Now, I’m not… I’m not one for speeches. | 我 我不擅长做演讲 |
[39:10] | I’m not, uh, but, you know, | 真的不擅长 但是 |
[39:12] | it’s never easy when we lose one of our own brothers. | 我们失去了个兄弟 这很令我难过 |
[39:15] | But, you know what, finding the guy | 然而找到那个 |
[39:16] | who’s responsible for taking them out, | 干掉我们兄弟的罪魁祸首 |
[39:19] | sweetest thing I’ve ever tasted in a long time. | 是我这段时间最开心的事 |
[39:21] | Right? | 是吗 |
[39:22] | So, all right. Here’s to Rob Johnson. | 所以 让我们敬罗伯特·约翰逊一杯 |
[39:26] | Richy Williams, right? | 理查德·威廉斯 对吗 |
[39:29] | Chris Hall. | 克里斯·霍尔 |
[39:31] | For Razor Ramon Garcia. | 为了剃刀雷蒙·加西亚 |
[39:32] | Razor Ramon. | 剃刀雷蒙 |
[39:33] | Right? Garcia. | 对吗 加西亚 |
[39:34] | Mikey Miller. | 米基·米勒 |
[39:35] | Mikey, yeah. | 小麦 是的 |
[39:37] | Steve Porter. | 史蒂夫·波特 |
[39:40] | Yes, sir, our fallen Echo brothers. | 是的 我们倒下的E队兄弟们 |
[39:44] | All right, I got one thing to say. | 好吧 我说一件事 |
[39:46] | The best of us don’t come home. | 我们中最强的兄弟魂归故土 |
[39:48] | – To Echo Team. – Echo Team. | -敬E队 -敬E队 |
[39:53] | All right, now remember, | 好吧 记住 |
[39:55] | Steve used to say when the drinking lamp is lit… | 史蒂夫曾说当喝酒的灯被点燃时 |
[39:58] | You should be, too! | 你也应该被点燃 |
[40:12] | Yeah, remember when I asked you if any of your guys | 记得我问你们有没有人 |
[40:14] | were too emotionally involved to make good decisions? | 因为太感性而不能做出正确的决定吗 |
[40:18] | What are you saying? | 你什么意思 |
[40:19] | That I shouldn’t have gone after the guy who killed our brothers? | 我不应该追捕杀了我们兄弟的人吗 |
[40:22] | Think it’s more recklessness than I’m used to from you. | 我觉得你比我以前还要鲁莽了 |
[40:25] | Ghani is not our usual target. | 甘尼不是我们通常要追捕的目标 |
[40:29] | So this was isolated. | 所以这是另一码事 |
[40:32] | Get back on target, things go back to normal, right? | 回到目标上 一切都恢复正常 对吗 |
[40:36] | Always. | 对的 |
[40:38] | Back to normal. | 一切都恢复正常 |
[40:39] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[40:52] | Hey, look at you. You deserve a beer more than anyone. | 看你 你比任何人都该喝瓶啤酒 |
[40:55] | Here you go. Cheers to that. | 给你 干杯 |
[40:57] | Right? So, you want to take advantage of my afterglow | 是吧 所以你想趁我开心的时候 |
[41:01] | and tell me what you volunteered me for | 告诉我你跟记者 |
[41:02] | with the reporter? | 说了我的什么事吗 |
[41:05] | What? What is it? Ghani’s not talking? | 怎么 甘尼不说话了 |
[41:07] | No, he’s talking. | 不 他说话 |
[41:08] | The problem is what he’s saying. | 问题是他说些什么 |
[41:10] | Ghani denies having anything to do with the hit on Echo Team. | 甘尼否认与E队被袭一事有关 |
[41:13] | Claims he sold the poppy field | 他声称在大麻地被烧后 |
[41:15] | right after it was burned, eight weeks ago. | 八周前就卖了它 |
[41:17] | The guy’s gonna say anything to save his own ass. | 他什么都能扯 来确保自己活命 |
[41:19] | I know, but the intel backs him up. | 我懂 但情报也证明他无关 |
[41:22] | Right after the field was destroyed, | 就在大麻地被毁后 |
[41:23] | he sold it for pennies on the dollar. | 他以一美元的价格卖了它 |
[41:25] | You got to be kidding me. | 搞笑吧 |
[41:26] | The money that you found on that farm, | 你在那片农场上找到的钱 |
[41:28] | not his. | 并不是他的 |
[41:29] | You kidding me? | 真的吗 |
[41:30] | Who did Ghani sell the field to? | 甘尼把地卖给谁了 |
[41:32] | Some shell company. | 某个空壳公司 |
[41:34] | Still running it down, but… | 还在继续运营 但是… |
[41:36] | – This is Afghanistan. – Mm-hmm. | -这就是阿富汗 -是的 |
[41:40] | Just keep this between us for now, all right? | 暂时先不要告诉别人 好吗 |
[41:42] | I don’t want to ruin the night for the boys. | 我不想打扰队员们的这一晚 |
[41:45] | Yeah. Guess we all deserve a night off. | 好 我们都得休息一晚上了 |
[41:53] | You’re not coming? | 你不来吗 |
[41:55] | Ah, no. I’m, uh… Lost the mood. | 不了 我没心情了 |
[41:57] | I-I’ll catch up with you. I got it. It’s good. | 我待会来找你 我没事 挺好的 |
[42:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[43:01] | Ever just want to make it stop? | 你想过停下吗 |
[43:04] | Just… just for a while? | 哪怕 只停一小会儿 |