时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on SEAL Team… | |
[00:02] | Salim’s business is doing favors for powerful people. | 萨利姆为当权人士办事 |
[00:05] | 首席翻译官 | |
[00:05] | You have a relationship with him? | 你跟他打过交道 |
[00:06] | He’ll talk to you. Salim loves beautiful women. | 他倒是和你能交流 萨利姆喜欢漂亮女人 |
[00:09] | I’m hoping you can tell me something | 希望你能给我提供点有关 |
[00:10] | · | |
[00:11] | about the man who walked our team into that house. | 带我们的小队进那间屋子的人的情报 |
[00:13] | My only thought is that he may have been forced into it. | 而我唯一的头绪就是他是被强迫的 |
[00:16] | Salim Hakan, commander of the Afghan National Police. | 萨利姆·哈坎 阿富汗国民警察警长 |
[00:19] | I think he’s the guy | 我认为他是那个 |
[00:20] | who blackmailed Tariq into | 勒索塔利克 |
[00:22] | luring Echo Team to their deaths. | 引E队走向死亡的人 |
[00:24] | I can’t share you anymore. | 我不能再与别人分享你了 |
[00:26] | I don’t think I should be your wife. | 我不该继续做你妻子了 |
[00:27] | Jason Hayes. I’m Amy. | 杰森·海斯 我叫艾米 |
[00:30] | Nice to meet you, Amy. | 很高兴见到你 艾米 |
[00:31] | How’d you get past the gate? | 你怎么进的大门 |
[00:32] | I was friends with Steve. | 我是史蒂夫的朋友 |
[00:33] | Not that kind of friend. Steve was married. | 不是那种朋友 史蒂夫结婚了 |
[00:35] | I was gonna invite you over to come and see my garden. | 我本来打算邀请你过来看看我的花园 |
[00:46] | In fact, ladies and gentlemen, I believe it’s no exaggeration | 女士们先生们 其实毫不夸张地说 |
[00:48] | to call the capture of Musa Ghani | 抓捕穆萨·甘尼称得上 |
[00:51] | the most significant blow we’ve struck to date | 迄今为止针对阿富汗海洛因产业的 |
[00:54] | against the Afghan heroin industry. | 最为重要的一击 |
[00:56] | This victory would not have been possible | 今天的胜利全靠 |
[00:57] | without the full participation of our Afghan partners, | 驻阿富汗人员的全力参与 |
[01:01] | particularly General Salim Hakan, | 尤其是南加哈省的 |
[01:03] | commander of the National Police for Nangahar Province. | 国民警察警长萨利姆·哈坎将军的帮忙 |
[01:06] | General Hakan. | 有请哈坎将军 |
[01:12] | Thank you, General Sullivan. | 谢谢 沙利文将军 |
[01:14] | Today… | 今天 |
[01:15] | marks a true milestone | 是这个命途多舛的 |
[01:17] | in the history of my great and troubled country… | 伟大国度历史上的真正里程碑 |
[01:21] | because the elimination… | 因为清除了… |
[01:22] | You ever get the feeling that we’re witnessing | 你有没有觉得我们正在见证 |
[01:24] | the U.S.-led celebration of what may be the most corrupt man | 美国主导的世上最腐败国家的 |
[01:27] | in the most corrupt country on Earth? | 最腐败人士的庆典 |
[01:30] | If you were paying attention, | 你要是有用心听 |
[01:31] | you’d know it’s not a celebration of Salim Hakan… | 就知道这不是萨利姆·哈坎的庆典 |
[01:34] | but of the successful capture of Musa Ghani, | 而是在庆祝抓到了穆萨·甘尼 |
[01:36] | who, until yesterday, | 直到昨天 |
[01:38] | was one of the most powerful drug barons in this country. | 他还是这个国家最强大的毒枭之一 |
[01:41] | And this is what we must defeat. | 我们必须消灭这个 |
[01:43] | This is what feeds the monsters that prey upon us. | 因为是这个滋养了掠夺我们的怪兽 |
[01:46] | Any truth to the rumor that he was also a DEA informant? | 能证实他也是缉毒局线人的传言吗 |
[01:50] | I bear witness to a new dawn in Afghanistan, | 我见证着阿富汗迎来崭新的黎明 |
[01:54] | a dawn of freedom and prosperity, | 开启自由和繁荣的黎明 |
[01:57] | founded on our unshakable alliance | 背后是世上最强大的民主国家 |
[01:59] | with the most powerful democracy on Earth! | 作为我们最牢靠的盟友 |
[02:10] | Hey, you are athletic. | 你真是”身手矫健” |
[02:12] | You really are athletic. | 真是”身手矫健” |
[02:13] | I’m trying to keep up. | 我在努力保持 |
[02:16] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[02:16] | I am definitely gonna have to clean up. | 这下我得好好收拾一下了 |
[02:22] | That’s Steve Porter’s drill. | 那是史蒂夫·波特的钻头 |
[02:23] | Yes, it is. Yeah. | 没错 |
[02:25] | That’s a, that’s a hand-cranked coalminer’s drill, | 是把手摇式煤矿钻头 |
[02:28] | his Daddy gave it to him– West Virginia. | 是他爸在西弗吉尼亚给他的 |
[02:29] | How did you recognize that? | 你怎么认出来的 |
[02:31] | He gave that to you? | 他给你了 |
[02:32] | Rest in peace. Yes, he did. | 安息吧 没错 |
[02:33] | I thought you guys were just friends. | 还以为你们只是朋友 |
[02:36] | We were. | 确实是 |
[02:38] | Ah. Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:39] | Why did he want you to have that? | 他怎么想把这个给你 |
[02:41] | He… he got something on it during an op. | 某次行动时有东西沾上面了 |
[02:44] | And he asked me if I would take it in to have our labs test it. | 他就问我可不可以拿去实验室检测一下 |
[02:48] | What’d the lab have to say about it? | 检测结果如何 |
[02:50] | Just had dirt on it. | 只是沾了点泥 |
[02:52] | Why did he, uh, give it to you guys and not the military lab? | 他怎么交给你去检测 不交给军队实验室 |
[02:55] | I never really thought about it. I guess I figured he… | 我还真没想过这个 我猜他可能… |
[02:59] | he just knows everything is better | 知道私营的 |
[03:00] | – in the private sector. – Yeah. | -总是要好些 -是啊 |
[03:03] | I was meaning to give it back to him. | 我本来打算还给他的 |
[03:04] | Then him and his guys got wiped out. | 后来他和队员就遇害了 |
[03:07] | I don’t really know what to do with it. | 我真不知道该怎么处理这个 |
[03:15] | This is a joke, right? | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[03:17] | I get it. | 我懂 |
[03:18] | – It’s not a joke. – We just took down | -不是玩笑 -我们刚抓到了 |
[03:20] | DEA’s best source in all of Afghanistan | 缉毒局在阿富汗全境的最佳线人 |
[03:23] | only to find that he’s not our man. | 结果发现他不是我们要找的人 |
[03:24] | In fairness, the guy that we took down | 公平地讲 我们抓到的这个人 |
[03:26] | is also an international drug trafficker. | 也是国际毒品贩子 |
[03:28] | And now you’re asking permission | 现在你又请求批准 |
[03:30] | to go after Salim Hakan, | 抓捕萨利姆·哈坎 |
[03:32] | the Afghan police commander who happens, currently, | 这位阿富汗警长碰巧正是 |
[03:34] | to be the local face of that cooperation. | 该团伙在当地的门面 |
[03:38] | Any part of that that I’m getting wrong? | 我有哪里理解错了吗 |
[03:40] | What do you want me to say? | 你想要我说什么 |
[03:42] | I know Salim’s the new poster boy for our mission here, | 我知道萨利姆是我们任务的新门面人物 |
[03:45] | but unfortunately, he’s also connected | 但遗憾的是 他也跟伏击 |
[03:47] | to the ambush and murder of six American operators. | 并杀害六名美国作战人员有关 |
[03:50] | That’s what you said about Musa Ghani, remember? | 你也是这么说穆萨·甘尼的 记得吗 |
[03:52] | “I don’t care if he’s a DEA informant– | “我不管他是不是缉毒局的线人 |
[03:54] | the money on his field paid for the murder of our guys.” | 他农场里的钱被用来买凶杀害了我们的人 |
[03:56] | It did. Except it wasn’t his field anymore. | 没错 只是那已经不是他的农场了 |
[04:03] | How close are we to knowing who he sold it to? | 查出他把农场卖给谁有进展了吗 |
[04:05] | We’re still trying to run down who owns the holding company, | 我们还在调查控股公司是谁在经营 |
[04:07] | but the state of record-keeping in this country | 但这个国家的文件保存情况 |
[04:10] | being what it is… | 实在是… |
[04:12] | Listen… you want to go after Salim Hakan, | 听着 你想追查萨利姆·哈坎 |
[04:15] | you can’t be even a little bit wrong. | 那就不能有一丝差错 |
[04:17] | The old men will bury you. | 老家伙会活埋了你的 |
[04:20] | That’s assuming you even make it out of this country alive. | 看看你能不能活着离开这个国家吧 |
[04:24] | What? | 怎么 |
[04:26] | You believe me. | 你相信我 |
[04:28] | About Salim. You know he’s our guy. | 萨利姆的事 你知道就是他 |
[04:32] | Find out who owns that poppy field. | 查出那块罂粟农场是谁的 |
[04:39] | 海豹突击队 | |
[04:49] | So you’re saying that I got to be celibate | 你是说在伤口愈合前 |
[04:50] | until these wounds heal up? | 我就得保持禁欲吗 |
[04:53] | All I’m saying, kemosabe, is that chicks dig scars. | 我想说的是 兄弟 小妞会撕裂伤疤 |
[04:56] | Exactly. Not wounds. | 没错 不是伤口 |
[04:58] | I haven’t met a woman yet that likes to get blood on her sheets. | 我还没遇到喜欢床单上留下血迹的女人 |
[05:00] | That is why right there that you and I, | 所以我和你才会混迹于 |
[05:02] | – we roll in different social circles, my friend. – Thank God. | -不同的社交圈子 朋友 -谢天谢地 |
[05:05] | What we’re saying is, you at least need to | 我们说的是你至少也得 |
[05:07] | let these things scab over, man. | 让这些创伤痊愈 伙计 |
[05:09] | So let me just get the record straight, young Jedi. | 咱们搞搞清楚 年轻的绝地武士 |
[05:11] | Sonny does not abstain while he’s on deployment. | 桑尼驻派时从不禁欲 |
[05:15] | Come on, man, that’s like sitting at the buffet table | 得了吧伙计 这就好像吃自助餐 |
[05:17] | with your jaw wired shut. | 却戴了牙套 |
[05:19] | Look, you guys got to be at the TOC in five. | 大家马上到作战中心来 |
[05:22] | We doing another daylight hit? | 又要白天出击吗 |
[05:24] | How about you get your ass to the TOC in five, | 你先来作战中心 |
[05:25] | – you can find out for yourself. – Well, you coming with us? | -自己问个清楚 -你会跟我们一起吗 |
[05:28] | I was gonna go put some batteries in your night vision– | 我要给你们的夜视镜装电池去 |
[05:30] | is that okay with you? | 你说怎么样 |
[05:32] | – She told you. – Thank you. | -她都说了 -谢谢你 |
[05:35] | 捕获人员 公关人士 武装部 作战人员 | |
[05:36] | So, if Ghani sold that poppy field eight weeks ago, | 如果甘尼八周前刚卖掉了罂粟农场 |
[05:38] | that means that the cash we found on it last week… | 就意味着上周我们在那找到的现金… |
[05:41] | Wasn’t his. | 不是他的 |
[05:42] | Okay, so if the cash wasn’t Ghani’s, | 好 那如果现金不是甘尼的 |
[05:44] | and Ghani wasn’t in charge of the hit on our guys, | 而甘尼也不是袭击的主谋 |
[05:47] | then whoever is is out there | 那么逍遥在外的主犯 |
[05:49] | – and he’s laughing his ass off still. – Listen, | -无论是谁都笑翻了 -听着 |
[05:51] | Ghani is a bad guy– he may not be the bad guy | 甘尼不是好人 也许不是我们要找到那个 |
[05:54] | who killed our friends, but… we should all be proud as hell | 杀死伙伴的凶手…但是抓到他 |
[05:57] | to have taken him down. | 同样是值得骄傲的 |
[05:58] | So what you’re saying is last night’s party was… | 所以你是说昨晚上的派对 |
[06:01] | – a little premature. – Look, Sonny, we’ll earn it. | -高兴得太早了 -桑尼 庆祝是应该的 |
[06:04] | Okay? Soon as we catch up with the guy who did it. | 等一抓到真凶就好了 |
[06:06] | That’s what we do– earn it, right? | 所以我们做的 是应该的 是吧 |
[06:08] | Do we, uh, do we know who Ghani sold the field to? | 是吗 我们知道甘尼把农场卖给谁了吗 |
[06:11] | KSR Holdings. | KSR控股公司 |
[06:13] | They got holding companies here in Afghanistan? | 他们在阿富汗这里也有控股公司吗 |
[06:15] | They do. What they don’t have | 是的 但他们没有 |
[06:17] | is searchable online databases. | 在线索引数据库 |
[06:18] | But lucky for me, I have an in at the J-Bad Hall of Records. | 我很幸运的是在贾拉拉巴德有记录大厅 |
[06:23] | Oh, you mean that reporter | 你是说那个记者吗 |
[06:24] | who’s been sniffing around you. | 成天围着你转悠的那个 |
[06:27] | Turns out KSR Holdings has been around for 20 years. | 结果发现KSR控股在这里已有二十年历史了 |
[06:32] | Last six months, | 最近六个月 |
[06:33] | they’ve been buying up other fields | 他们又买了周边地区的 |
[06:35] | in the surrounding areas. | 另一处农场 |
[06:37] | Poppy field gets torched, | 罂粟农场被焚毁 |
[06:39] | KSR buys the ashes on the cheap. | KSR就捡了便宜货 |
[06:41] | Their holdings now stretch to over several hundred hectares. | 现在他们拥有数百公顷的土地 |
[06:44] | That’s a lot of real estate. | 相当大的地块 |
[06:46] | Yeah. I mean, they might | 是 我看他们说不定 |
[06:47] | be trying just to build some townhouses or something. | 是想在那里搞房地产建设开发 |
[06:50] | Keep the HOA fees down. | 把业主协会费压低 |
[06:51] | Either that, or somebody’s about to go big | 是的 或是想在罂粟种植产业做大 |
[06:53] | into the poppy business. | 独占鳌头 |
[06:54] | Okay, not that this isn’t fascinating and all, | 这些也很有意思 |
[06:55] | but any chance that your reporter friend | 但你的记者朋友有没可能 |
[06:58] | can find out the guy | 查出是哪个男的 |
[06:59] | who’s behind KSR Holdings? | 在幕后操控KSR控股 |
[07:01] | It’s not a guy. | 不是一个男人 |
[07:03] | KSR Holdings is owned by Permaz Hakan, | KSR控股的所有者是帕尔玛斯·哈坎 |
[07:07] | Salim Hakan’s first wife. | 萨利姆·哈坎的第一个妻子 |
[07:08] | Wait, now hold on. | 等一下 |
[07:10] | Yesterday you thought Salim was a cop on the take | 昨天你认为萨利姆是一个从 |
[07:13] | from whoever ordered the Echo hit– now you’re saying | 主导袭击E队主谋处受贿的警察 现在你说… |
[07:15] | – you think he bankrolled the whole thing? – I’m saying I think | -你认为他主导了整个事件 -我是说我认为 |
[07:17] | we need to talk to his wife. | 我们应该和他老婆谈谈 |
[07:29] | Salim is worried that people are gonna make a fuss | 萨利姆担心人们对一名警官购买 |
[07:32] | about a police commander, what, buying up burned-out land. | 烧毁土地之事会大做文章 |
[07:34] | So what does he do? He puts it in his wife’s name. | 那他怎么做呢 他以他老婆的名义购买 |
[07:37] | Same thing mob guys do to dodge the taxman. | 就像强盗躲避税务人员所做的那样 |
[07:39] | Way the laws are in this country, he doesn’t even need | 以这个国家的法制 他甚至不必担心 |
[07:41] | to worry about her double-crossing him. | 她会出卖他 |
[07:43] | Anything she has is his automatically. | 她所拥有的一切自动归他 |
[07:45] | All right, well, that’s it, then. | 所以就是如此了 |
[07:46] | I mean, if Salim’s wife owns a field, | 萨利姆的妻子拥有一处农场 |
[07:48] | that means Salim really owns it. | 就意味着萨利姆是真正的所有者 |
[07:50] | That means he paid for the Echo hit. | 就是说他操纵了对E队的袭击 |
[07:51] | It’s not enough. | 那还不够 |
[07:53] | Not enough for who? | 对谁还不够 |
[07:55] | The DoD. | 国防部 |
[07:56] | Brass has a lot invested in Salim. | 上头对萨利姆投入极多 |
[07:59] | No way they’re gonna distance themselves | 他们不可能因为他老婆的名字 |
[08:01] | just because his wife’s name is on some piece of paper. | 出现在某个文件上 就对他弃之不用 |
[08:03] | That’s why it’s so important that we find her. | 所以我们找到她十分重要 |
[08:05] | – Assuming she’s alive. – Even if she is, | -假如她还活着 -就算她还活着 |
[08:08] | Salim’s never gonna let that happen. | 萨利姆也不会让我们找得着 |
[08:09] | I’m not sure he’d have much to say about it. | 我看他大概也没什么好说的 |
[08:11] | Nobody’s seen Permaz in years. | 这些年没人见过帕尔玛斯 |
[08:13] | Word is she ran. | 据说她逃走了 |
[08:14] | Word say where? | 据说逃到了哪里 |
[08:15] | Kind of dirt she has on him, | 她有他这么多的黑料 |
[08:17] | I’d run far, far away. | 要我就跑得越远越好 |
[08:19] | – All right, so we find her. – Find a woman | -好吧 我们找到她 -在一个看不见 |
[08:21] | who’s hiding in a country where women are already invisible? | 女人脸的国家里找一个女人 |
[08:24] | Is her father alive? | 她爸爸还活着吗 |
[08:25] | Barely, from what I understand. | 快死了 据我所知 |
[08:27] | If anyone knows where she is, it’ll be him. | 如果有人知道她在哪 就只能是他了 |
[08:29] | Unless they had a falling out because he married her off | 除非他们已经闹翻了 因为他把她嫁给了 |
[08:31] | – to Salim the psycho. – This culture, no matter how estranged | -萨利姆这个疯子 -在这种文化中 不管多疏远 |
[08:34] | they are, a father always keeps tabs on his daughter. | 父亲永远管控着女儿 |
[08:36] | – So he’s trying to protect her? – So he knows when to mourn her. | -所以他试图保护她 -所以他才知道何时哀悼她 |
[09:00] | All right, listen to me. | 好 听我说 |
[09:02] | Put it to him this way: it’d be a lot better | 这样对他说 |
[09:03] | if we find his daughter before Salim does. | 最好是我们比萨利姆先找到他女儿 |
[09:12] | Inshallah. Inshallah. That’s what he says. | 真主保佑 他是这么说 |
[09:14] | Yeah, because it’s God’s will– | 是的 因为是真主的旨意 |
[09:15] | I heard him the first six times. Is he aware | 之前就听他说过了 他知不知道 |
[09:17] | that Salim wants his daughter dead? | 萨利姆想要他女儿死 |
[09:22] | – Inshallah. – Tell him, | -真主保佑 -告诉他 |
[09:24] | if my daughter was in danger… | 如果我女儿身陷险境 |
[09:26] | …and someone came to my house | 然后有人来我家 |
[09:28] | and said that she was in trouble, | 说她现在有麻烦了 |
[09:30] | I’d be man enough to accept that because it’s God’s will. | 我会拿出男人气概接收现实 因为是真主的旨意 |
[09:33] | The heathen’s speaking God’s will. | 异教徒说真主旨意 |
[09:34] | He believes in fate; I believe in getting things done. | 他相信命运 我相信事来则应 |
[09:49] | I don’t like that look. | 我不喜欢这样子 |
[09:50] | Just give him a second. | 让他想想 |
[09:51] | His face gives me the damn willies. | 他那样子让我发毛 |
[09:52] | Give him a second. | 让他想一想 |
[10:14] | – Yes. Yeah. – Yeah, what? | -是 是 -是什么 |
[10:16] | Uh, so he says that… | 他说… |
[10:18] | “When I was a wealthy man with a large family… | “当我是个有大家庭的富人时… |
[10:22] | …it was Inshallah. | 简直是真主保佑 |
[10:24] | And when my daughter married an evil man, | 而当我女儿嫁了坏人时 |
[10:26] | it was Inshallah. | 就只能听天由命了 |
[10:29] | Now you will bring her back to me.” | 现在你会把她带回我身边 |
[10:31] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[10:34] | I swear we will do everything in our power to protect her. | 我发誓我们会竭尽所能去保护她 |
[10:51] | Yes. Yes, we’ll bring his daughter back to him. Yes. | 是的 我们会把他女儿带回他身边 是的 |
[10:55] | Inshallah. | 听天由命 |
[10:57] | Jamal Mazari. Human trafficker. | 贾马尔·马扎里是个人口贩子 |
[10:59] | Kidnaps little girls, sells them to other dirtbags | 绑架小女孩 把她们卖给其他的人渣 |
[11:01] | or ships ’em off in bulk to jihadi soldiers in the field. | 或是用船把她们大量运送给战场上的圣战士兵 |
[11:05] | And Salim’s wife ran to this guy for protection? | 萨利姆的妻子向这个人寻求庇护吗 |
[11:07] | That’s what her daddy says. | 她爸是这么说的 |
[11:08] | Heart wants what it wants. | 随心所欲吧 |
[11:10] | Heart’s got nothing to do with it. | 与随心所欲无关 |
[11:11] | She ran to Mazari because he’s a Tajik warlord | 她去找马扎里 是因为他是塔吉克军阀 |
[11:14] | running a chunk of the Panjshir Province. | 掌控着潘杰希尔省大部分的地区 |
[11:14] | 位于阿富汗中部偏北 | |
[11:16] | Yeah. He and Salim would never be on the same side. | 他和萨利姆绝对不可能站在同一立场的 |
[11:18] | Look, we found his wife. | 我们找到他妻子 |
[11:19] | Question is, how do we get to her without Salim finding out? | 问题是如何在萨利姆不知情之下接近她呢 |
[11:21] | Yeah, as soon as we put in the target package, | 只要我们成功营救了目标人物 |
[11:23] | he gets the heads-up. | 他就会知道的 |
[11:25] | Might even have enough time to go get her himself | 而且在我们等待上头批准的同时 |
[11:27] | while we’re sitting around waiting on approval. | 他也许还有足够的时间亲自接近她 |
[11:28] | What if she’s not our target? | 如果她不是我们的目标呢 |
[11:30] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[11:31] | I mean, what if the goal of the OP | 我是说如果行动目标 |
[11:32] | was just to grab Mazari and then, well, | 只是要抓到马扎里 然后 |
[11:34] | Mrs. Salim just happens to get rolled up with him? | 萨利姆太太正巧被抓住了呢 |
[11:38] | You think Mazari’s a big enough fish | 你认为马扎里这条大鱼 |
[11:40] | to get us a green light? | 足够能让上头批准我们的行动吗 |
[11:42] | There’s one way to find out. | 只有一个办法能知晓答案 |
[11:54] | Mazari’s compound is well guarded. | 马扎里的基地守卫深严 |
[11:56] | Bad news is he’s been expecting to be hit for several years now, | 坏消息是他几年来一直做好遇袭的准备 |
[11:59] | which is why we have this. | 所以我们才做了这个模型 |
[12:01] | And his defenses are pretty dug in. | 他的防御相当地坚实 |
[12:03] | What’s the good news? | 好消息是什么 |
[12:04] | Good news… | 好消息 |
[12:06] | Anybody? | 有人要说吗 |
[12:07] | Good news is he’s been expecting a hit | 好消息是他几年来一直做好了 |
[12:08] | for a couple years now, | 遇袭的准备 |
[12:09] | so his guys are probably getting pretty lazy. | 所以他的手下也许已经变得懒散了 |
[12:11] | Look at that. You get a case of beer. | 瞧瞧你 赢了一箱啤酒 |
[12:13] | So, what are you thinking, Ray? Helo infil? | 你在想什么呢 雷 用直升机潜入吗 |
[12:15] | – It’s what I’m thinking. – Right. Where? | -我就是这么想的 -从哪呢 |
[12:16] | Three-klick offset from the compound, | 离基地三公里的偏移位置 |
[12:17] | patrol to the target on foot. | 步行侦察目标 |
[12:19] | Take out his sentries from the last cover | 干掉他最后一个哨岗的哨兵 |
[12:21] | and concealment around here. | 以及这里的隐匿处 |
[12:22] | Prepare to commence assault. | 做好开始攻击的准备 |
[12:24] | Yeah, which brings us to the fun part. | 然后就好玩了 |
[12:27] | Permaz Hakan. | 帕尔玛斯·哈坎 |
[12:28] | Salim’s wife. | 萨利姆的妻子 |
[12:29] | Now, this photo’s about 20 years old, | 这张照片大概是二十年前拍的 |
[12:31] | so I’m having our techs do a digital aging. | 所以我正在让技术人员做数字化加龄 |
[12:33] | Might get a sense of what she looks like now. | 也许能知道她现在的大概样貌 |
[12:35] | Mazari lives in the men’s quarters here. | 马扎里住在这里的男营房 |
[12:38] | Female staff is in this building. | 女性人贩在这栋楼里 |
[12:39] | And we believe this is where they’re keeping the prisoners | 我们认为在他们把她们拿去出售之前 |
[12:42] | until they put ’em up for sale. | 她们就关押在这里 |
[12:44] | Okay, we’re certain | 我们是否肯定 |
[12:44] | that Permaz lives in the, uh, female staff quarters? | 帕尔玛斯住在女性人贩营里 |
[12:47] | We’re certain she’s not in the men’s. | 我们很肯定她不在男营房里 |
[12:49] | Gonna have to secure Mazari at the same time | 在搜找她的同时 |
[12:51] | we’re searching for her. | 我们必须要抓到马扎里 |
[12:52] | Ooh, tricky. Have to move fast. | 有点难度 必须行动快速 |
[12:54] | We always move fast. | 我们一向行动快速 |
[13:07] | So, looks like my little research trip panned out. | 看来我的调查之旅成功了 |
[13:12] | What makes you say that? | 为什么这么说 |
[13:13] | Your boys are spinning up as we speak. | 我们说话的这会 你的人正在连轴转 |
[13:15] | Even if that were true, | 就算是真的 |
[13:16] | we do hits almost every night, so… | 我们几乎每晚都有行动 |
[13:18] | Yes, but I’m hearing this one is related | 是 但是我听说这一个 |
[13:21] | to what you got at the Hall of Records. | 和你在记录大厅里的事有关 |
[13:22] | Hearing from whom? | 听谁说的 |
[13:23] | A Marine Private First Class Jane Doe. | 海军陆战队的上等兵简·多伊[无名氏] |
[13:27] | Possible that’s not her real name. | 这有可能不是她的真名 |
[13:29] | And what do you give PFC Doe in exchange for this information? | 你用什么和这名上等兵交换此情报的 |
[13:33] | Let’s see, a private first class only makes | 我想想看 一名上等兵 |
[13:35] | about $450 a week, so… | 一周只赚大概450美金 |
[13:39] | Best to keep these kinds of transactions purely professional. | 最好让这种交易保持专业性 |
[13:44] | Why I thought I would… | 为什么我觉得 |
[13:46] | bring up that Jason Hayes interview again. | 杰森·海斯的面试又出现了呢 |
[13:49] | You don’t have to. He’ll do it. | 你不必做 他会去做的 |
[13:51] | Thank you, Mandy. | 谢谢你 曼迪 |
[13:53] | Really, really. I-I appreciate that. | 真心的 非常感谢你 |
[13:55] | And just so we’re clear, | 事先声明 |
[13:58] | I always keep my transactions professional. | 我会一直保持交易的专业性 |
[14:03] | Even this one? | 即使这次也是吗 |
[14:07] | Especially this one. | 尤其是这次 |
[14:11] | Glad we got that out of the way. | 很高兴我们澄清了这点 |
[14:15] | Thank you for your help. | 谢谢你的帮忙 |
[14:17] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[14:22] | Weird thing. So, my friend over at the Hall of Records, | 有件怪事 我在记录大厅的朋友 |
[14:26] | he said another Westerner came in there a few weeks ago | 他说几周前又有一个西方人去那 |
[14:28] | asking about some of the same land holdings. | 就同一块土地询问了一些问题 |
[14:30] | – Another journalist? Probably. | -又是一名记者吗 -有可能 |
[14:32] | Maybe he’s working on an exposé | 也许他在着手揭露 |
[14:34] | about CIA’s involvement in the Afghan heroin industry. | 中情局参与了阿富汗海洛因行当 |
[14:38] | Call it “The Phoenix Project Didn’t End With Vietnam.” | 标题为《并未终结于越南的凤凰计划》 |
[14:41] | Why not “Phoenix Project Rises From the Ashes”? | 何不命名为《死灰复燃的凤凰计划》呢 |
[14:59] | Nice shooting, Tex. | 打得好 得州人 |
[15:00] | Yeah. Take some shots, Ray? | 来打一下吗 雷 |
[15:02] | Come on, man. You know we don’t play this game. | 拜托 你知道我们不玩这个游戏的 |
[15:04] | Really? Just say that to Willie O’Ree | 真的吗 去和威利·奥利 |
[15:04] | 加拿大前职业冰上曲棍球运动员 | |
[15:06] | or my brother Wayne Simmonds, huh? | 或是我兄弟韦恩·西蒙兹说去吧 |
[15:06] | 加拿大职业冰上曲棍球运动员 | |
[15:08] | Doesn’t count. Brothers are Canadian. | 都不算数 他们都是加拿大人 |
[15:09] | Canadian. | 加拿大人 |
[15:10] | Come on. Let’s go. | 快点 来吧 |
[15:10] | – Put the pads on, Ray. – No. You know what? | -戴上护具 雷 -不要 |
[15:12] | It’s okay. | 不了 |
[15:12] | – I’m good. – Get in net, get in net. | -我不玩 -快来 快来 |
[15:13] | – No, Stop. – Put ’em on. | -不 停 -戴上护具 |
[15:14] | – Stop playing. Don’t. Don’t. – Put the pad on. | -别玩了 不玩 -戴上护具 |
[15:16] | – You good, huh, Ray? – Stop playing. | -你行吗 雷 -别玩了 |
[15:17] | – You good? – I’m good. | -你还行吧 -我很好 |
[15:18] | – Really? Are you good, Ray? – Yeah. | -真的吗 你真行吗 雷 -嗯 |
[15:20] | I just noticed you didn’t sleep in our hooch last night. | 我刚注意到你昨晚没我们的营房过夜 |
[15:24] | You, uh, with that contractor lady? | 你和那个承包商老板娘有一腿吗 |
[15:27] | Yeah. Oh, that’s what this is all about. | 原来是因为这事 |
[15:29] | I see. Got a problem with that? | 我懂了 你对此有意见吗 |
[15:32] | No. No, actually, I think it’s a good thing. | 没有 其实我认为那是好事 |
[15:35] | I mean, she seems like a lot, but… | 她似乎非常喜欢 不过 |
[15:38] | maybe you could use “A lot” right now. | 或许这种”非常”正合你胃口 |
[15:41] | What’s that mean, Ray? | 这话什么意思 雷 |
[15:42] | – Well, we rolled up the bombmaker, right? – Yeah. | -我们抓过炸弹制造者 -对 |
[15:44] | – We rolled up the hit team that wired the house. – Yeah. | -也抓过给房子安炸弹的攻击队 -对 |
[15:46] | We rolled up the heroin kingpin we thought funded the op. | 我们也抓过以为是幕后金主的海洛因毒枭 |
[15:49] | At what point do we decide we got whatever justice there is | 我们何时才能知道已经替E队报仇雪恨 |
[15:52] | to get for the Echo guys and go back to trying to win | 然后我们继续他们为之牺牲的 |
[15:54] | the war they died fighting? | 这场战争 |
[15:57] | The enemy tries to kill us, we try to kill them. | 人若犯我 我必犯人 |
[15:59] | – Damn straight. – I’d just prefer you didn’t seem so eager to get there. | -没错 -我只希望你不会急于求成 |
[16:02] | You make it personal, | 你要是不能客观对待 |
[16:03] | it’s gonna eat you up, brother. | 它就吃定你了 老兄 |
[16:06] | You telling me you don’t want to smoke the guys | 你是说你不想为E队和 |
[16:08] | who took out Steve Porter and Echo Team? | 史蒂夫·波特报仇雪恨吗 |
[16:10] | Is that what you’re saying? | 你是这个意思吗 |
[16:11] | You know I do. | 你知道我想 |
[16:13] | I just want to make sure that you don’t want it so bad | 我只是希望你不要被仇恨蒙蔽双眼 |
[16:14] | that you end up doing something stupid, | 反而做出傻事 |
[16:16] | like chasing Ghani and his bodyguard up that hill. | 就像在山上追缉甘尼和他的保镖 |
[16:18] | I can’t promise you I’m never gonna do that again. | 我不能保证不会再那样做 |
[16:20] | But what I can promise you | 我只能保证 |
[16:22] | is next time I do something like that, | 下次我那么做时 |
[16:23] | I won’t bring you guys. | 不把你们拉下水 |
[16:24] | We good? Huh? | 满意了吗 |
[16:27] | You really got to ask? | 非得问吗 |
[16:31] | Hayes. | 海斯 |
[16:44] | Everybody’s bickering! | 大家都争论不休 |
[16:45] | Everybody’s bickering! It’s not solving anything! Listen up! | 一直争吵解决不了问题 听着 |
[16:48] | Any way we can just tell ’em no? | 我们不能直接拒绝吗 |
[16:49] | No. All right? I already tried that. | 不行 知道吗 我试过了 |
[16:51] | The DoD is standing firm. | 国防部立场坚定 |
[16:53] | If we’re gonna go after the Al Capone | 如果我们真要追查 |
[16:55] | of human traffickers, then it’s gonna have to be | 人贩子头领阿尔·卡彭[著名黑帮教父] |
[16:57] | a joint mission alongside our local partners. Period. | 就得跟当地盟友一起合作 完了 |
[17:00] | Well, I guess that answers the question of whether Salim | 我想这也肯定了沙林知道 |
[17:02] | – knew where his wife was holed up. – Exactly. | -她妻子被关在哪 -没错 |
[17:03] | Which is why he sent his guys along. | 正因如此他才派人前去 |
[17:05] | He probably figured out that we were hitting the place. | 他可能猜到了我们当时要袭击那里 |
[17:07] | But to be fair, we don’t know that it’s his guys. | 但公平来说 我们无法证明那是他的人 |
[17:10] | They’re not cops? | 他们不是警察吗 |
[17:11] | Afghan Army Special Forces. | 阿富汗特种兵 |
[17:13] | Most of their Special Forces guys are pretty solid dudes, | 根据我的经验来说 大部分特种兵 |
[17:16] | from my experience. But that doesn’t mean | 都忠诚可靠 但不代表 |
[17:17] | that they haven’t been infiltrated yet. | 他们还没被敌人打入内部 |
[17:19] | We’ll vet ’em as best we can. | 我们会尽力审查他们 |
[17:21] | Hold up, we’re gonna have people in here? | 等一下 我们这里还会有人吗 |
[17:23] | Yeah. Commanding officer, couple aides. | 指挥官和几个副手 |
[17:26] | Got to assume they’re bent, too. | 也得想到他们不老实 |
[17:27] | So we cover up the board, | 我们负责总指挥 |
[17:29] | anything related to Salim and the wife. | 有关萨利姆和他妻子的一切事宜 |
[17:31] | I’m on it. | 我来负责 |
[17:33] | Hard to see how we take Salim’s wife off-target | 要想神不知鬼不觉地把萨利姆的妻子 |
[17:35] | without them noticing anything. | 解救出来不容易 |
[17:37] | That’s why I suggested to General Sullivan that the honor | 因此我才向沙利文将军建议 |
[17:40] | of taking down a heinous villain such as Jamal Mazari | 应该由阿富汗战士享此殊荣除掉 |
[17:44] | should go to the Afghan fighters themselves | 贾马尔·马扎里这种十恶不赦的坏蛋 |
[17:46] | and that we’d be responsible | 我们只负责 |
[17:48] | for bringing in all the secondary targets. | 拿下次要目标 |
[17:51] | But if any of ’em are Salim’s guys, | 但如果他们中任何人为萨利姆效力 |
[17:54] | you know they’re gonna go after her first. | 他们就会先去找她 |
[17:55] | Yeah, smoke her while we’re hitting the target, | 如果她在交火中被击中了 |
[17:56] | say she got hit in the crossfire. | 就趁我们进攻目标时除掉她 |
[17:58] | Yeah. Question is, they gonna try and smoke us, too? | 问题是 他们会不会把我们也当作目标 |
[18:05] | Here come our pals. | 我们的同伴来了 |
[18:08] | – Think that’s a Lego. – Lego man. | -那是个乐高 -乐高人 |
[18:12] | Lieutenant Abu Nabi. | 阿布·纳比少校 |
[18:13] | – ANASF. You are the master chief? – Yeah. Hayes. | -阿富汗国民军特种部队 你是总士官长 -海斯 |
[18:15] | – You guys ready? – Uh, yeah, we are prepared. | -你们准备好了吗 -我们准备好了 |
[18:18] | Um… What’s wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[18:20] | – There’s been a change. – What do you mean there’s been a change? | -安排有变 -有变是几个意思 |
[18:22] | One of my men was called away. | 我的一个手下请假了 |
[18:23] | An emergency in his family. | 家里出了紧急情况 |
[18:26] | That man is his replacement. | 那个人现在取代他的位置 |
[18:28] | – Is he one of your guys? – I’ve never seen him before. | -他是你的人吗 -我从来没见过他 |
[18:31] | – What’s going on? – Uh, well, got a new guy. He’s a replacement. | -出什么事了 -有个新人 是个替补 |
[18:34] | – A replacement? – Yeah. | -替补 -对 |
[18:35] | The hell you talking about? | 你胡扯什么 |
[18:36] | Okay. You know what, Sonny, I got this. | 你知道吗 桑尼 让我来 |
[18:38] | Tell him to come here, will you? | 叫他过来 |
[18:46] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[18:53] | His name is Asadi. | 他叫阿萨迪 |
[18:54] | He’s a commando, not Special Forces. | 他是个突击队员 不是特种兵 |
[18:56] | Stationed in Kabul. One year’s service. | 驻地喀布尔 服役一年 |
[18:58] | One year’s service. Okay. | 服役一年 |
[19:01] | This is the best you could do? | 你就找来这么个替补 |
[19:08] | He has family in Jalalabad. | 他家人在贾拉拉巴德 |
[19:09] | He was home visiting. He was ordered to report. | 他正在探亲期 被命令来报道 |
[19:13] | Report, huh? | 报道 |
[19:15] | Who ordered him? | 谁命令的他 |
[19:18] | He says his command, of course. | 他说是他的指挥官 当然了 |
[19:19] | Tell him to wait over there, will you? | 告诉他在那等一会 |
[19:21] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[19:25] | What do you think of this guy? | 你们觉得那个人可靠吗 |
[19:26] | Is any of it legit, what he’s saying? | 他说得都合理吗 |
[19:28] | – Yeah. I mean, best I could tell. – It’s bad enough we got to work | -我听着都没错 -我们和这些人合作 |
[19:31] | with these guys. Now we got to trust the new guy? | 已经糟糕透了 现在还有个新人 |
[19:33] | I don’t know, boss. He’s giving me bad juju right now. | 不好说老大 他现在给我不好的预感 |
[19:36] | I’d bet my left nut that’s one of Salim’s boys. | 我用我左边的蛋蛋打赌他是萨利姆的人 |
[19:39] | Okay, listen, bottom line is, what do you want to do? | 听着 不管怎样 你们什么想法 |
[19:41] | We gonna take him? We gonna leave him? | 我们用不用他 |
[19:43] | We leave him. A man down, doesn’t matter. | 不用他 少一个人没大问题 |
[19:45] | Yeah, we can get this done without these guys. | 我们不需要他们也能完成任务 |
[19:48] | That’s-that’s the point though, man. If we want to do this, | 重点是 我们要想继续下去 |
[19:50] | we got to take that guy with us. | 就得带上那个人 |
[19:52] | With the politics and everything, | 各种阴谋诡计也好 |
[19:53] | it’s necessary. | 都是必要的 |
[19:55] | So why don’t we just scrap it? | 我们干嘛不直接放弃任务 |
[19:56] | Well, if we scrap it, then I think | 放弃的话 |
[19:57] | we’re giving up our best shot to get Salim. | 我们就失去了抓到萨利姆的最好机会 |
[19:59] | Do it another day. | 或者改天 |
[20:00] | What other day? | 哪天 |
[20:05] | May I join? | 我能说句话吗 |
[20:09] | I’ll speak frankly. | 坦白而言 |
[20:10] | I know you don’t trust me. | 我知道你们不信任我 |
[20:12] | – No. – I don’t particularly trust you either. | -不 -我也不特别信任你们 |
[20:15] | I don’t trust anyone. Even Army. | 我谁都不信 连军队都不信 |
[20:18] | – Taliban are everywhere. – Right. Fair enough. | -塔利班无处不在 -对 有道理 |
[20:20] | It would not be my choice to bring someone unknown to me. | 我绝不会带走一个我不认识的人 |
[20:23] | But I’ve wanted to free these women | 但让这些女人 |
[20:24] | from Jamal Mazari for years. | 摆脱贾马拉·马扎里是我多年的愿望 |
[20:26] | The government will not do it. | 政府不会救的 |
[20:28] | Now you want him. So… | 而你现在想拿下他 所以 |
[20:31] | this is the opportunity. | 这是个好机会 |
[20:33] | To end the slavery. | 来结束他的奴役 |
[20:34] | That soldier, | 那个士兵 |
[20:36] | I will watch him personally. | 我会亲自看着他的 |
[20:37] | You can trust me. | 你可以相信我 |
[20:39] | You want me to trust you? | 你想让我相信你 |
[20:40] | Yes. | 是的 |
[20:54] | Get on the bus. | 上车 |
[20:58] | – What’d you say your name was again? – Nabi. | -你叫什么名字来着 -纳比 |
[21:00] | Nabi. All right, listen here. | 纳比 听着 |
[21:03] | Look, I don’t intend on getting blown up by | 我可不想被这位狗骨头先生 |
[21:07] | Mr. Milk-Bone right there. | 用炸弹炸飞 |
[21:10] | Things go sideways, | 事情一旦出了偏差 |
[21:12] | you can trust I’m coming for you. | 你可以相信我会来找你麻烦的 |
[21:31] | All right, Bravo and Alpha teams are two minutes out. | A队和B队还有两分钟到达目的地 |
[21:38] | Uh, Major Rasul would like to confirm | 拉苏尔少校想要确认 |
[21:40] | that all efforts will be made | 你们会尽一切努力 |
[21:41] | to keep Mazari’s victims safe. | 保证受马扎里迫害的人们的安全 |
[21:43] | Of course, Major. | 当然了 少校 |
[21:45] | We know Mazari keeps the people he traffics | 我们知道马扎里把他买卖的人 |
[21:47] | in this barracks, which we believe is lightly guarded. | 安置在这个有少许警卫的营房里 |
[21:50] | By the time your team has taken the men’s quarters, | 当你的队伍拿下男生活区的时候 |
[21:54] | our teams will have secured the women’s quarters here. | 我们的队伍会去保证女生活区的安全 |
[21:57] | After that, we’ll tend to the prisoners. | 之后 我们会去救被囚禁的人 |
[22:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:07] | Whenever you’re ready, Lieutenant Commander. | 你准备好了就开始 少校 |
[22:10] | Bravo 1, what’s your status? | B1 你们那里情况怎么样 |
[22:12] | TOC, this is Bravo 1. | 作战中心 这里是B1 |
[22:13] | We’re moving to Matlock. | 我们正在向马特洛克移动 |
[22:21] | Hey, weren’t you in that task force in Kabul a couple years back? | 你几年之前是不是在喀布尔的特遣部队里 |
[22:33] | What is that Matlock, Mannix, Rockford? | 马特洛克 曼尼克斯 罗克福德是什么 |
[22:39] | They’re prowords, sir. | 他们是程序代号 长官 |
[22:41] | Mission codes. | 任务代码 |
[22:42] | Each one stands for | 每一个代表着 |
[22:43] | a different stage of the operation. | 一个行动的不同阶段 |
[22:45] | I understand mission codes. | 我明白什么是任务代码 |
[22:51] | Um, they’re famous television detectives. | 他们是有名的电视剧里的侦探 |
[23:05] | Columbo! | 科伦坡 |
[23:07] | Columbo. | 科伦坡 |
[23:16] | You make a friend back there? | 你在后面交朋友吗 |
[23:19] | Turns out we ran a few Shake ‘n’ Bakes | 我发现我们2015年在喀布尔 |
[23:21] | with his unit in Kabul in 2015, | 和他的部队有过几次不错的合作 |
[23:23] | and we know some of the same guys. | 而且我们认识一些同期的士兵 |
[23:25] | Well, I’m glad you’re enjoying your reunion. | 我很高兴你跟旧相识重逢了 |
[23:26] | Now, he’s the one watching Asadi, right? | 是他负责看着阿萨迪的 对吧 |
[23:28] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:28] | Okay, well, I want you watching him. | 我想让你看着他 |
[23:30] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[23:32] | We have the wife. | 我们负责抓妻子 |
[23:33] | Okay, if you hear anything funky, | 如果你发现任何不寻常的事 |
[23:35] | anything at all, you get on the wire. | 任何事情 立即通知我们 |
[23:37] | – Check. – Okay, good. | -收到 -很好 |
[23:39] | TOC, this is Bravo 1. | 作战中心 这里是B1 |
[23:41] | Bravo 6 and our partner forces are moving position. | B6和我们的友军正在移动 |
[23:45] | Stand by. | 准备行动 |
[23:46] | Copy, Bravo 1. | 收到 B1 |
[24:14] | Bravo 1, this is Bravo 6. | B1 这里是B6 |
[24:15] | We’re in position. | 我们已经就位 |
[24:16] | Copy, 6. | 收到 B6 |
[24:19] | Bravo 1, Alpha snipers are set. | B1 A队狙击手已经就位 |
[24:21] | Three armed men, northeast corner next to the fire. | 三个武装人员 在火堆旁的东北角 |
[24:25] | Copy, all. I’m in control. Stand by. | 收到 情况在掌控之中 准备行动 |
[24:28] | Three, two, one. | 三 二 一 |
[24:32] | Execute. Execute. | 开枪 开枪 |
[24:33] | Execute. | 开枪 |
[24:56] | Go, Bravo 6. | 上 B6 |
[24:58] | Entering men’s quarters. | 进入男生活区 |
[25:01] | 趴下 | |
[25:07] | 我说了趴下 往前走 | |
[25:18] | Bravo 1, Bravo 4 entering servants’ quarters. | B1 B4进入了仆人的生活区 |
[25:25] | Permaz Hakan? | 帕尔玛斯·哈坎 |
[25:29] | Permaz Hakan? | 帕尔玛斯·哈坎 |
[25:30] | Permaz Hakan? Permaz Hakan? | 帕尔玛斯·哈坎 |
[25:36] | Permaz Hakan? | 帕尔玛斯·哈坎 |
[25:39] | 姐妹 | |
[25:40] | 姐妹 让我们帮助你 | |
[25:48] | Permaz Hakan? | 帕尔玛斯·哈坎 |
[25:52] | I don’t see her, Jace. | 我没看见她 老杰 |
[25:53] | 11 women. 12 beds. Okay. | 11个女人 12张床 |
[25:56] | Okay. You stay with them. Rest of us, let’s go. | 好 你和她们留在这 其余人跟我走 |
[25:59] | This is Bravo 1. | 这里是B1 |
[25:59] | We’re heading to the prisoners’ barracks. | 我们正在往囚犯营前进 |
[26:07] | Bravo 6, this is Bravo 1. | B6 这里是B1 |
[26:08] | What’s your status? | 情况如何 |
[26:10] | Still clearing. Men’s quarters unsecured. | 还在清场 男生活区还没搞定 |
[26:21] | This is Bravo 1. Entering prisoners’ barracks. | 这里是B1 正在进入囚犯营 |
[26:32] | Permaz Hakan? | 帕尔玛斯·哈坎 |
[26:34] | Permaz Hakan? | 帕尔玛斯·哈坎 |
[26:43] | Clear. | 安全 |
[26:55] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[26:57] | TOC, we got a bunch of women and children. | 作战中心 我们找到一帮妇女儿童 |
[26:59] | They’re in pretty bad shape. | 她们状态很不好 |
[27:02] | Vanessa. | 瓦妮莎 |
[27:03] | Gonna need you in here. | 这边需要你 |
[27:05] | Yeah, this is Bravo 6. | 这里是B6 |
[27:06] | We’ve secured the first room. No sign of Mazari. | 我们已经拿下第一个房间 没发现马扎里 |
[27:55] | 站住 举起双手 | |
[28:09] | It’s Mazari. | 是马扎里 |
[28:13] | TOC, this is Bravo 6. | 作战中心 这里是B6 |
[28:15] | Passing Hutch. | 通过哈奇阶段 |
[28:17] | We got him. | 我们搞定他了 |
[28:18] | We got our human trafficker. | 我们搞定这个人贩子了 |
[28:26] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[28:29] | Congratulations to you, Commander Rasul. | 恭喜你 拉苏尔指挥官 |
[28:31] | Thank you. It was an honor working with you. | 谢谢 很荣幸跟你合作 |
[28:34] | Likewise. | 我也是 |
[28:42] | The commander wants to know | 指挥官想知道 |
[28:43] | why you have not checked off Rockford. | 你们为什么没划掉罗克福德 |
[28:53] | Bravo 1, this is TOC. | B1 这里是作战中心 |
[28:54] | How are you with Rockford? | 罗克福德进行得怎么样了 |
[28:55] | Negative. Still looking. | 不怎么样 还在找 |
[28:58] | Is there a problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[29:00] | No, sir. | 没有 长官 |
[29:07] | 别害怕 你现在安全了 | |
[29:09] | 你们其中的一个还没有找到 | |
[29:13] | 你知道她在哪吗 | |
[29:21] | Where’s that replacement solider, Asadi? | 替补士兵阿萨迪在哪 |
[29:23] | He stayed behind to secure the men we shot. | 他在后面保护我们打伤的那个人 |
[29:26] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[29:27] | My lieutenant, Bahari, is with him. | 我的副官巴哈里和他在一起呢 |
[29:35] | I left them here. | 我让他们留在这的 |
[29:37] | Bravo 1, this is Bravo 6. We got a problem. | B1 我是B6 我们这有麻烦了 |
[29:40] | Asadi, the new guy– he’s unaccounted for. | 阿萨迪 那个新来的 他不见了 |
[29:44] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[29:45] | We’re still looking for Permaz in barracks one. | 我们还在一号营房找帕尔玛斯 |
[29:47] | Yeah, we’re headed to you. | 我们去找你 |
[30:11] | Damn it. | 见鬼 |
[30:15] | Bravo 1, it’s Bravo 6. | B1 我是B6 |
[30:16] | Asadi’s dead. His throat was slit. | 阿萨迪死了 被割喉了 |
[30:20] | Copy that, Bravo 6. | 收到了 B6 |
[30:21] | No sign of Permaz in barracks one. | 帕尔玛斯不在一号营房 |
[30:24] | Meet us in barracks two. | 在二号营房和我们汇合 |
[30:29] | Bravo 1, entering barrack two. | B1 正在进入二号营房 |
[30:31] | 放手 放手 | |
[30:34] | 快从床上下来要不然我把你手打断 | |
[30:38] | 跟我走 跟我走 | |
[30:51] | 跟我走 要不然我立刻杀了你 | |
[31:00] | Bahari! | 巴哈里 |
[31:08] | Permaz Hakan? | 帕尔玛斯·哈坎 |
[31:12] | Permaz Hakan. | 帕尔玛斯·哈坎 |
[31:15] | Positive I.D. | 身份确认 |
[31:16] | Yeah. | 对 |
[31:17] | Yeah. | 是她 |
[31:18] | TOC, this is Bravo 1. | 作战中心 我是B1 |
[31:20] | We have a James Garner. | 我们找到了 |
[31:22] | Let’s go home. | 咱们回去吧 |
[31:29] | 罗克福德 | |
[31:29] | That’s Rockford. | 这是罗克福德 |
[31:39] | I knew this man. | 我了解他 |
[31:40] | I trusted him. He betrayed me. | 我信任他 他却背叛了我 |
[31:42] | Well, you live and learn. | 至少你活下来了还长了教训 |
[31:44] | He murdered that poor boy, Asadi, | 他杀了阿萨迪 那个可怜的小兄弟 |
[31:47] | the one that we suspected. | 我们还怀疑他呢 |
[31:48] | Yeah, well, he would’ve killed us, too, | 他要是有机会的话 |
[31:49] | if he had the chance, so… | 也会把我们都杀了的 |
[31:50] | What do you want to do about the report? | 这件事怎么汇报 |
[31:53] | Mazari’s thugs killed him. | 马扎里的暴徒杀的他 |
[31:56] | They killed Asadi, too. | 他们也杀了阿萨迪 |
[31:58] | Both died heroes. | 他俩都是英勇牺牲的 |
[32:03] | Sounds about right. You good with that? | 听起来不错 你觉得呢 |
[32:06] | Oh, yeah. Okay. | 还行 |
[32:07] | Sounds good. Let’s go. | 不错 走吧 |
[32:18] | I understand you speak English? | 我知道你会说英语 |
[32:23] | Well, let’s just assume you do. | 好吧 就默认你会了 |
[32:27] | This is a map of properties belonging to KSR Holdings. | 这是一份KSR控股的房产图 |
[32:32] | The ones in red were purchased in your name, | 红色的是你和萨利姆·哈坎在一起的时候 |
[32:35] | when you lived with Salim Hakan. | 以你的名义买的 |
[32:37] | The ones in blue, after you left him. | 蓝色的是你离开他之后买的 |
[32:42] | You’re a wealthy woman. | 你可是个富婆了 |
[32:44] | Or you would be, if you actually owned any of that land. | 或者你可能是 要是这些地真的归你的话 |
[32:50] | Tell me about your husband. | 跟我谈谈你丈夫 |
[32:56] | You need a doctor? I can have one brought in. | 你要是需要医生我可以叫一个进来 |
[33:04] | When I left my husband, | 我离开我丈夫的时候 |
[33:06] | I prayed to God that the veins would open | 我向上帝祈祷 我要是再回到这个城市 |
[33:08] | and I would bleed to death if I ever came back to this city. | 就让我血管爆开流血致死吧 |
[33:13] | That my wrists would sob blood. | 让血从我的手腕流出来 |
[33:15] | You don’t have to die to be safe from Salim. | 你不需要用死来逃避萨利姆 |
[33:18] | We can protect you. | 我们可以保护你 |
[33:20] | When I saw the soldiers, | 我看见这些士兵的时候 |
[33:21] | I thought they were coming to bring me back to him. | 我还以为他们要带我回到萨利姆身边呢 |
[33:23] | No, we want information on him. | 不 我们只是需要跟他有关的信息 |
[33:26] | Everything you know, | 任何你知道的事情 |
[33:27] | so that we can put him in jail for a long time. | 这样我们就可以判他坐很长时间的牢了 |
[33:29] | He will never go to jail. | 他不可能坐牢的 |
[33:32] | He knows the people who run the jails. | 他认识掌管监狱的人 |
[33:35] | He will just walk out, through the bars, | 他可以像空气一样 |
[33:37] | like he is air. | 径直地从层层铁门中走出来 |
[33:39] | American jail. | 美国监狱 |
[33:46] | Permaz, God didn’t open your veins. | 帕尔玛斯 上帝可没有让你的血管爆开 |
[33:50] | He’s not gonna release you through death. | 他才不会让你一死了之 |
[33:52] | You ran and you couldn’t escape. | 你可以逃走 但你永远摆脱不掉他 |
[33:54] | You have to fight. It’s the only way. | 你必须抗争到底 这是唯一的办法 |
[34:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:16] | I spoke to your father. | 我跟你父亲谈过了 |
[34:17] | It’s how we found you. | 跟他说我们找到你了 |
[34:19] | He’s alive? | 他还活着 |
[34:20] | Yes. | 是的 |
[34:22] | And he would like to see you. | 而且他很想见你 |
[34:31] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[34:40] | How you doing? Thanks for the invite. | 还好吗 谢谢你邀请我到这来 |
[34:42] | Can’t tell you how long I’ve been trying | 我都不知道为了要进到这里面看一眼 |
[34:43] | to get a look at this place from the inside. | 努力了多少年了 |
[34:45] | Oh, welcome. Happy I could oblige. | 欢迎啊 乐意为你效劳 |
[34:48] | Have a seat. | 坐吧 |
[34:49] | Not so sure I believe that, | 有点不敢相信 |
[34:51] | but, uh, to tell you the truth, I was starting to worry | 跟你说实话吧 我之前还担心 |
[34:55] | this sit-down was never gonna happen. | 永远都采访不到了呢 |
[34:59] | Mandy gave you her word, right? | 曼迪向你保证过了 是吧 |
[35:00] | She did. | 是的 |
[35:02] | Good. That’s the least I could do. She always has our back. | 这是我唯一能做的了 她一直支持我 |
[35:05] | And I’m-I’m always gonna have her back. | 我也会一直支持她的 |
[35:08] | So what’s on the agenda? | 所以 打算怎么办 |
[35:11] | Well, uh, hoping we could start off talking maybe a little bit | 也许我们可以谈谈 |
[35:14] | about what you think it is we’re doing here. | 你觉得我们在这是干什么呢 |
[35:17] | I really don’t think about stuff like that. | 我真的不琢磨这些事 |
[35:19] | I’m just here to do my job. | 我就是来这做我的工作的 |
[35:22] | So it never bothers you, | 所以你们习惯于 |
[35:23] | how you guys get used to enforce the will | 执行政治家和企业家的意愿这件事 |
[35:25] | of politicians and corporations? | 从来都没让你困扰过吗 |
[35:28] | You know, if you’d done your job, | 你要是做了你该做的事 |
[35:29] | you’d know we don’t care about politicians or corporations. | 你就会知道我们根本不在乎政治家和企业家 |
[35:32] | All I care about is winning the war here | 我关心的就是要打赢这场仗 |
[35:34] | and taking out terrorists. | 除掉这些恐怖分子 |
[35:36] | That’s what I care about. That’s doing my job. | 我在乎的就做好我的工作 |
[35:39] | How about… | 那你们 |
[35:41] | when you’re used to burn poppy fields? | 烧掉罂粟田的时候呢 |
[35:44] | Not a mission we would do. | 不像是我们该做的事 |
[35:47] | Although it is a mission that Echo Team ran | 虽然是因为E队的任务 |
[35:49] | that led to them being targeted in retaliation. | 让他们成了报复目标 |
[35:54] | I don’t know anything about that. | 我不知道这件事 |
[35:56] | You telling me I’ve got that wrong? | 你是说我错了吗 |
[35:58] | Telling you I’m not discussing it, truth be told. | 我是说我不想讨论这个 说实话 |
[36:01] | Fair enough. | 好吧 |
[36:03] | Hope you don’t blame me for asking. | 希望你不要怪我问你 |
[36:05] | Opioid crisis back home being what it is, | 鸦片危机在美国已然如此 |
[36:07] | poppies are the only piece of Afghanistan | 罂粟是阿富汗人 |
[36:09] | anybody really wants to read about. | 唯一关注的东西 |
[36:11] | Doing your job. | 好好干活吧 |
[36:13] | Funny thing. | 有趣的是 |
[36:15] | The real story here is underground. | 这里真正的故事埋在地下 |
[36:20] | Underground? | 地下 |
[36:21] | Mining. | 矿产 |
[36:22] | What I’ve been told, that’s the future here. | 据我所知 矿产是这里的未来 |
[36:25] | Coal mining? | 煤矿吗 |
[36:26] | Mostly, it’ll be rare-earth metals. | 大部分是稀土金属 |
[36:30] | Stuff’s in cell phones, laptops, | 用来制作手机 笔记本电脑 |
[36:32] | and apparently this country is sitting on | 显然 这个国家坐拥 |
[36:34] | about a trillion dollars’ worth just underneath the dirt. | 上万亿美元的资源 就埋在地下 |
[36:38] | Just waiting for somebody to drill. | 等待别人开采 |
[36:39] | – Trillions with a “T.” – At least. | -上万亿美元 -至少有这些 |
[36:42] | Won’t be able to estimate the full extent | 得等他们开始开采才能 |
[36:44] | until they can start dropping shafts. | 估算出资源总量 |
[36:46] | Won’t be able to do that until this place is stable, | 而要等到这个地方稳定下来才能开采 |
[36:49] | which is where, I suppose, you all come in. | 我想这就是需要你们的地方了 |
[36:53] | Right. | 没错 |
[36:55] | “T” for team. | T代表团队 |
[36:56] | Right? “T” For team. | 对吗 T代表团队 |
[37:07] | – How you doing? – I missed you. | -你好吗 -我想你 |
[37:10] | – You did? – I don’t think I’m supposed to say that like that. | -是吗 -我觉得我不应该这样说 |
[37:13] | I missed you, too. | 我也想你 |
[37:14] | Come in. Come in. | 进来 进来 |
[37:17] | Baby. No. | 宝贝 不行 |
[37:18] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[37:19] | I got to go check on this detainee I rolled up last night. | 我得去看看昨晚扣押的那个囚犯 |
[37:22] | Oh what? You just wanted to make sure | 所以你就是来 |
[37:25] | I’m up to date on your whereabouts? | 告诉我你要去哪吗 |
[37:26] | – Yeah. – Well, thanks. | -对 -谢谢 |
[37:29] | Actually, um, you know Steve Porter’s drill? | 事实上 你知道史蒂夫·波特的钻孔机吗 |
[37:32] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[37:32] | And I know you said you didn’t know what you wanted to do with it, | 你说过你不知道怎样处理它 |
[37:35] | and I was just thinking maybe I could have it. | 我在想你可不可以把它给我 |
[37:38] | Yeah. Actually, I think that’s a good idea. | 好 我倒觉得这个方法不错 |
[37:42] | – I got to get the drill now. – All right. | -我得去拿钻孔机了 -好的 |
[37:44] | – You stay here. – I’m gonna stay right here. | -你在这等着 -我就呆在这 |
[37:52] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[37:56] | I’ll see you soon. | 一会儿见 |
[37:57] | Rain check. | 改天再约 |
[37:58] | Yeah, definitely. | 好 一定 |
[38:08] | So I had a sit-down with your reporter friend. | 我和你的记者朋友坐下来谈了谈 |
[38:11] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[38:13] | What’d you two talk about? | 你们谈了什么 |
[38:14] | Oh, you know, this and that. | 你知道的 就这些事情 |
[38:15] | Doesn’t matter. Bottom line is you kept your word. | 这都不重要 重要的是你得遵守承诺 |
[38:19] | So how did it go in there with the wife? | 你和他妻子的进展怎么样 |
[38:22] | Well, it’s been years since she’s seen Salim, | 她有几年没见到萨利姆了 |
[38:26] | so she doesn’t know anything about him targeting | 所以她不知道他 |
[38:28] | Echo Team in particular, but she does claim to know | 把E队作为具体目标 但是她知道 |
[38:30] | that he’s targeted Americans in the past. | 他曾经把美国人当做目标 |
[38:33] | Wasn’t surprised to hear he’s still at it. | 听说他依旧如此也是意料之中 |
[38:35] | – I bet. – Also gave us a dozen names | -我猜也是 -她还给了我们十几个名字 |
[38:38] | she says will confirm Salim wants to be the Afghan El Chapo. | 说这些人能证实萨利姆想成为阿富汗头号毒枭 |
[38:41] | Enough to give us a green light? | 这些情报够充分吗 |
[38:43] | Honestly? | 说实话 |
[38:44] | Yeah, I figured you were gonna say that. | 是 我觉得你想这样说 |
[38:46] | Gonna be a lot of red faces on our side | 当他们发现萨利姆是坏人时 |
[38:48] | when Salim turns out to be bad. | 我们这边的情况会变得很尴尬 |
[38:51] | Means most people won’t be inclined to believe it. | 大部分人不会相信的 |
[38:53] | We’ll have to give them something undeniable. | 我们得拿出确凿的证据 |
[38:56] | Because she can’t. | 因为她拿不出 |
[39:03] | But he can. | 但是他可以 |
[39:14] | Chai. | 一杯印度茶 |
[39:21] | Miss Ellis. | 艾利斯小姐 |
[39:23] | General Hakan. | 哈坎将军 |
[39:25] | How kind of you to invite me here. | 您邀请我来这里真是太好了 |
[39:29] | Commander Rasul tells me congratulations are in order. | 拉苏尔指挥官让我恭喜你 |
[39:32] | You’ve added a human trafficker to your list of successes. | 你的成功名单上又多了一个人贩子 |
[39:35] | That was nothing. The real prize was Permaz. | 这不算什么 真正有价值的是帕尔玛斯 |
[39:41] | My wife. | 我的妻子 |
[39:43] | You will find her a difficult woman. | 你会发现她是一个难以相处的女人 |
[39:46] | She has many, uh… problems, you know. | 她有很多的问题 |
[39:49] | Not compared to yours. | 跟你比起来不算什么 |
[39:52] | I thought you were just another dirty cop | 我还以为你不过又是一个 |
[39:54] | I had to do business with, | 我不得不与之交易的腐败警察 |
[39:55] | but it turns out, | 但事实证明 |
[39:57] | you’ve been building yourself quite the empire here, | 你正在这里建立自己的帝国 |
[39:59] | playing both sides. | 两边讨好 |
[40:02] | Your wife has lots of stories to tell. | 你妻子有好多故事要讲 |
[40:04] | Drug lords, terrorists… | 关于毒枭 恐怖分子 |
[40:06] | And what alarm those stories would raise | 这些故事会在 |
[40:08] | among my friends in the U.S. Government. | 我美国政府的朋友们中间造成恐慌吗 |
[40:12] | A prized American partner, | 一个重要的美国伙伴 |
[40:15] | a leader of an allied nation, | 一位盟国领袖 |
[40:18] | accused of consorting with terrorists? | 被指控与恐怖分子勾结 |
[40:22] | No. | 不会 |
[40:24] | If what my wife told you was sufficient for you | 如果我妻子告诉你的事情足以 |
[40:26] | to disappoint all of those people, | 让所有这些人失望的话 |
[40:28] | you wouldn’t have asked me here. | 你就不会在这里问我了 |
[40:30] | You want me to know that you know, | 你想告诉我你知道了 |
[40:33] | so you can observe my next move. | 这样你就能够监视我下一步的行动 |
[40:36] | Perhaps you should be considering | 也许你行动时应该 |
[40:38] | your moves more carefully. | 更小心一些 |
[40:40] | Nobody would be surprised if a pretty American girl | 一个漂亮的美国女孩被发现死在这个地方 |
[40:43] | was found dead in this part of town. | 不会有人惊讶的 |
[40:47] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[40:49] | Nobody would be surprised. | 没有人会惊讶 |
[40:52] | My dear, your pride has made you careless. | 亲爱的 你的自尊心让你疏忽了 |
[40:57] | Not necessarily. | 这可不一定 |
[41:15] | See you soon, General. | 我们会很快再见的 将军 |