时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on SEAL Team… | |
[00:02] | I was always the one leaving. | 之前都是我要走 |
[00:03] | It sucks staying behind. | 留下来的感觉糟糕透了 |
[00:04] | – I know you miss it. – I’ll miss you. | -我知道你很怀念 -我想的是你 |
[00:05] | 首席翻译官 | |
[00:06] | Forgot I promised Gordon I’d meet him for drinks. | 我忘记约了戈登一起喝东西了 |
[00:08] | – Gordon, huh? – I need to go, and you need | -戈登啊 -我要下了 |
[00:10] | to talk about your paranoid fantasies tomorrow. | 明天再聊你的疑心病 |
[00:10] | · | |
[00:11] | So you’re telling me you don’t need any surgery? | 所以你不需要动手术 |
[00:13] | Nope. Doc fixed me up | 不用 |
[00:14] | with some heavy duty anti-inflammatories. | 医生给我开了大剂量消炎药 |
[00:16] | Told me not to bench with a straight bar. | 告诉我别再用直杆做卧推了 |
[00:18] | Stop being worried. | 别担心我了 |
[00:19] | I’m good. | 我没事 |
[00:19] | That’s Steve Porter’s drill. | 那是史蒂夫·波特的钻头 |
[00:21] | He got something on it during an op. | 某次行动时有东西沾上面了 |
[00:23] | And he asked me if I’d have our labs test it. | 他就问我可不可以拿去实验室检验一下 |
[00:25] | Why did he, uh, give it to you guys | 他怎么交给你去检验 |
[00:27] | and not the military lab? | 不交给军队实验室 |
[00:28] | I never really thought about it. | 我还真没想过这个 |
[00:30] | You’re asking permission to go after | 你又请求批准 |
[00:31] | Salim Hakan, the Afghan police commander. | 抓捕阿富汗警长萨利姆·哈坎 |
[00:33] | I know Salim’s the new poster boy for our mission here, | 我知道萨利姆是我们任务的新门面人物 |
[00:36] | but unfortunately, he’s also connected | 但遗憾的是 他也跟伏击 |
[00:38] | to the ambush and murder of six American operators. | 并杀害六名美国作战人员有关 |
[00:40] | – General Hakan. – You want to go after Salim Hakan, | -有请哈坎将军 -你想追查萨利姆·哈坎 |
[00:43] | you can’t be even a little bit wrong. | 那就不能有一丝差错 |
[00:45] | The old men will bury you. | 老家伙会活埋了你的 |
[00:46] | Permaz Hakan. How’d it go in there with his wife? | 帕尔玛斯·哈坎 你和他妻子的进展怎么样 |
[00:48] | So, she doesn’t know anything about him | 所以她不知道他 |
[00:50] | targeting Echo Team, in particular, | 把E队作为具体目标 |
[00:52] | but she does claim to know that he’s targeted | 但是她知道 |
[00:53] | Americans in the past. | 他曾经把美国人当成目标 |
[00:55] | Your pride has made you careless. | 你的自尊心让你疏忽了 |
[00:57] | Nobody would be surprised if a pretty, American girl | 一个漂亮的美国女孩被发现死在这 |
[01:00] | was found dead in this part of town. | 不会有人惊讶的 |
[01:22] | 这真是蠢到家了 | |
[01:39] | 热死我了 | |
[02:01] | 我还没准备好 | |
[02:04] | 我还没准备好 | |
[02:14] | 海豹突击队 | |
[02:30] | Any chance this isn’t what I think it is? | 有没有可能这不是我想的那样 |
[02:32] | Depends. What do you think it is? | 得看你想的是什么了 |
[02:35] | I think it’s a target package for General Salim Hakan, | 我想这是萨利姆·哈坎将军的目标方案 |
[02:38] | Police Commander of Nangarhar Province, | 而他是南加哈省的国民警察警长 |
[02:41] | hero of Afghanistan, | 阿富汗的英雄 |
[02:42] | Queen of the Andals and the First Men. | “安达尔人和先民的王” |
[02:45] | Tell the truth. You made that last part up. | 说实话吧 最后那句是你编的 |
[02:48] | In that case, no. | 如果是这样 那就对了 |
[02:50] | There’s no chance it’s not what you think it is. | 那就完全是你所想的那样 |
[02:52] | – Mandy. – 300 pages, | -曼迪 -三百页 |
[02:54] | four flowcharts and two maps | 四个流程图 两张地图 |
[02:55] | demonstrating Salim Hakan’s ownership of the poppy farm | 都表明萨利姆·哈坎是罂粟农场的主人 |
[02:59] | and his connection to the money that paid | 以及他跟用来伏击E队的那笔钱 |
[03:01] | for the hit on Echo Team. | 有关系 |
[03:02] | There’s also a digital recording of him threatening the life | 也有他威胁一位宣誓效忠的 |
[03:04] | of a duly-sworn American intelligence officer. | 美国情报官员性命的数字录音 |
[03:08] | You. | 是你 |
[03:11] | This is the target package. | 这是目标方案 |
[03:13] | Command is free to turn it down. | 司令部完全可以毙掉方案 |
[03:15] | Just better hope they never have to defend that | 你最好祈祷 |
[03:16] | to an oversight committee. | 他们永远不必跟监督委员会解释 |
[03:19] | They’re not gonna be too happy. | 他们不会很开心的 |
[03:21] | Be forced to admit the guy they just publicly bet on | 被迫承认他们刚当众押宝的当地门面 |
[03:24] | as the way forward here turns out to be killing Americans. | 结果竟然是杀害美国士兵的真凶 |
[03:28] | Instead of just selling us out | 转而像他们押宝的 |
[03:29] | like the guys they usually bet on? | 那些人一样出卖我们吗 |
[03:32] | It’s gonna make a whole lot of people look a whole lot of bad. | 这会让很多人面子上挂不住的 |
[03:36] | Figure they ought to be used to that by now. | 他们现在应该已经习惯了 |
[03:40] | You’re sure of all of this? | 这些你都确定吗 |
[03:43] | Completely. | 十分确定 |
[03:50] | Okay. I’ll make the call. | 好 等我的决定 |
[03:51] | Stand by. | 待命吧 |
[03:54] | And, Mandy. | 曼迪 |
[03:55] | Yeah, I know. Great work. | 我知道 干得漂亮 |
[03:58] | You’re a pain in my ass. | 你真让我头疼 |
[04:02] | – Morning, sunshine. – What do you mean, “Morning, sunshine”? | -早啊 阳光小帅哥 -“阳光”几个意思 |
[04:04] | 5: 00 in the afternoon. | 现在是下午五点 |
[04:05] | Ah, you know what I mean. Glad you could make it today. | 你懂我的意思 很开心看到你今天状态不错 |
[04:07] | You’re looking a little light on your feet. | 你感觉有点”飘飘然” |
[04:08] | Light on my feet. I’m not light on my feet, Ray. | “飘飘然” 我才没有飘飘然 雷 |
[04:11] | Morning, everybody. | 早啊 各位 |
[04:12] | See? She gets it. Good morning. | 瞧 她懂了 早上好 |
[04:13] | First things first, as of a few hours ago, | 首先 几个小时之前 |
[04:16] | the target package on Salim Hakan | 针对萨利姆·哈坎的目标方案 |
[04:17] | is officially in the pipeline. | 正式投入准备当中 |
[04:19] | – Yeah. – Well done, well done. | -好 -棒 漂亮 |
[04:22] | Hey, what did, uh, Belding say? | 贝尔丁怎么说的 |
[04:23] | – I’m sure you can imagine. – Oh, I’m imagining, all right. | -你肯定能想象到 -我在想象 好 |
[04:25] | I’m imagining the whole thing right now. | 我在想象整件事情 |
[04:27] | Anyway, he passed it up the chain. | 不管怎样 他同意了 |
[04:29] | But keep in mind, | 但记住 |
[04:30] | it took over 200 days to get approval for the Bin Laden op. | 本·拉登行动花了两百多天才获批 |
[04:35] | Salim Hakan’s been ingratiating himself | 萨利姆·哈坎一直用钱 |
[04:36] | with American brass for years now, | 讨好美国很多年了 |
[04:38] | so we may be waiting on a green light for a while. | 我们大概要等上一段时间 |
[04:41] | How the hell is it I ended up in such a bureaucracy? | 我怎么总被这帮官僚们管呢 |
[04:43] | So, nothing to do but wait, wait, wait. | 没办法 等着呗 |
[04:46] | Yeah, something tells me | 有人能告诉我 |
[04:47] | we’ll find a way to keep busy. | 怎么才能让大家忙起来吗 |
[04:48] | Delegation of congressmen and DoD officials | 国防部官员和国会议员代表将于今晚 |
[04:50] | arriving in J-Bad tonight. | 抵达贾拉拉巴德 |
[04:52] | Part of a publicity tour | 是重点考察关于基建建设 |
[04:53] | highlighting infrastructure improvements | 以及地区维稳的 |
[04:55] | and growing stabilization in the region. | 一次公务出访 |
[04:58] | Okay. Wait for it. Don’t tell me. | 好 你们等着就好 别告诉我 |
[05:00] | Hey, Blackburn, please. | 布莱克本 拜托了 |
[05:02] | – Give me a buzzkill. – We will be doing security. | -快来打击我一下 -我们会负责安保 |
[05:04] | Ah, come on, man. | 拜托 伙计 |
[05:06] | Keep them from getting blown all to hell | 防止他们在这个太平的地方 |
[05:07] | in the middle of this stabilizing region. | 全被炸死 |
[05:09] | Yeah, that would be embarrassing. | 是啊 那就尴尬了 |
[05:11] | Well, the delegation is scheduled | 代表团将去参观 |
[05:12] | to visit Forogh Curative Hospital, | 福格治疗医院 |
[05:14] | Downtown Jalalabad. | 贾拉拉巴德市中心 |
[05:15] | What time do they touch down? | 他们几点到 |
[05:17] | I’m gonna meet them at the airfield, | 我将去机场接他们 |
[05:18] | bring them back here to meet you all, | 带他们来这里见面 |
[05:19] | and then show them to their quarters. | 让后再带他们到住处 |
[05:20] | Any chance this group | 这队人有没可能 |
[05:21] | is better than the last group we had to babysit? | 比我们接待的上一波人好伺候点 |
[05:23] | You really think politicians get successful | 你不会以为公众人物都是 |
[05:25] | by listening to people? | 靠倾听群众呼声成功的吧 |
[05:27] | No. Nope. | 不 不会 |
[05:45] | Oh, this guy. | 是他 |
[05:46] | What, you know him? | 怎么 你认识吗 |
[05:48] | I know of him. | 我领教过他 |
[05:54] | Anybody know where I can get a gun? | 告诉我哪儿搞支枪 |
[05:55] | Was that bad? | 那么严重吗 |
[05:58] | Commander Blackburn. | 布莱克本少校 |
[06:00] | General Cook. | 库克上将 |
[06:01] | – Ms. Ellis. – Nice to see you again, sir. | -艾利斯女士 -很高兴再见面 长官 |
[06:03] | And you must be… | 你一定是那个… |
[06:04] | Master Chief Hayes, sir. | 总士官长海斯 长官 |
[06:06] | I was gonna say the stubborn son of a bitch | 我还想说是那个固执的混蛋 |
[06:08] | who almost got himself stranded in that house in Yemen. | 差点在也门那房子里把自己困死 |
[06:10] | Right, something like that, sir. | 是的 差不多是这样 长官 |
[06:13] | – That was a tough op. – Yeah. | -那次行动很艰难 -是的 |
[06:15] | Good to know we’re in such capable hands. | 很高兴有你们的得力保护 |
[06:17] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[06:22] | Congressman David Alper. | 大卫·阿尔珀议员 |
[06:24] | Secretary Benjamin Reed. | 本杰明·里德部长 |
[06:25] | – Master Chief Hayes, sir. – How you doing? | -总士官长海斯 -你好 |
[06:28] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[06:29] | This here is, uh, | 这是 |
[06:30] | Bravo Team. We’re here to keep you safe. | B队 负责你们的安保工作 |
[06:32] | Hope you make that easier than it sounds. | 但愿比听起来的要轻松一些 |
[06:34] | Driving around in an armored convoy in J-Bad | 在贾拉拉巴德以武装车队前进 |
[06:36] | isn’t exactly inconspicuous, sir. | 不可能不引人瞩目 |
[06:39] | Ah, it’s like wearing Mets gear | 就像穿着大都会的队服 |
[06:40] | to a Phillies game. | 进了费城队的赛场 |
[06:41] | Crimson to the Yale Bowl. | 哈佛红队对耶鲁 |
[06:42] | Right. | 是的 |
[06:43] | Something like that. | 差不多 |
[06:45] | Okay. Um, so, we’ll keep it real simple. | 好吧 长话短说 |
[06:48] | You’re not in Washington anymore. | 你们不是在华盛顿了 |
[06:49] | You’re in a war zone. | 你们是在战区 |
[06:50] | Follow our instructions. | 要听从我们的指示 |
[06:51] | If you don’t, you’re gonna get killed. | 不然的话会有生命危险 |
[06:54] | All right, well, | 好的 |
[06:55] | gentlemen, if you’ll follow me, | 先生们 请跟我来 |
[06:56] | I’ll show you to your accommodations. | 我带你们去住处 |
[06:58] | Good. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢你们 |
[07:00] | After you. | 您先请 |
[07:02] | What time do we leave in the morning? | 明早几点出发 |
[07:03] | We got to be at the hospital by 0900, | 我们要9:00到医院 |
[07:05] | so I figure we take off around 0730. | 所以7:30出发 |
[07:07] | Okay. First time in a while | 这么长时间第一次 |
[07:08] | you guys aren’t gonna be working reverse schedule. | 你们大伙儿不用做反向计划 |
[07:11] | Yeah, you know what? | 知道吗 |
[07:11] | You guys want to make the most of this, uh, night off? | 你们要好好利用这一晚 |
[07:13] | I can get us some adult beverages. | 我可以搞点酒来 |
[07:15] | Bring ’em back here after I get our guests tucked in. | 等把客人都伺候睡下了 |
[07:17] | That is, unless you’d rather just have a rest. | 或者 你们只想好好休息一晚 |
[07:20] | Nah, we’re good. | 不啦 我们不用了 |
[07:22] | – I’m out. – Why are you out? | -我不玩 -干嘛不玩 |
[07:24] | – You’re always out. – Hooch it up. | -你老是不玩 -嗨起来 |
[07:25] | What do you mean you’re out? Let’s get the hooch. | 你不玩是什么意思 我们去拿烈酒 |
[07:28] | Oh, shake it. Shake it, shake it, | 使劲摇 使劲摇 使劲摇 |
[07:31] | All right, let’s go. | 喝吧 |
[07:32] | Here we go. Sonny’s toilet hooch. | 来 桑尼的劣质酒 |
[07:33] | Now, Davis, if I make this right here, | 戴维斯 如果我从这里扔 |
[07:35] | you’re gonna settle my stripper tab. | 你就要替我付脱衣舞女账单了 |
[07:39] | All right, no, no, hold on, hold on. Okay. | 不不 等一下 等一下 |
[07:41] | – You miss this… – Yes. | -如果你没投中 -是 |
[07:43] | and you have to ride with | 那你明天就得穿着这身衣服 |
[07:44] | – the suits tomorrow. – Don’t do it, Sonny. | -坐车 -别赌 桑尼 |
[07:45] | That’s a terrible bet for you. Don’t do it. Bad one. | 这是个烂赌 别赌 会输的 |
[07:48] | I got this under control. | 尽在我掌控中 |
[07:50] | No look. With a no look. Ready? | 盲投 盲投 准备好了吗 |
[07:54] | Come on! | 不是吧 |
[07:56] | Sonny, my love, | 桑尼 亲爱的 |
[07:57] | you just enjoy that ride with Congressman Chicken Hawk | 明天一整天 你就好好享受和小胆鹰议员 |
[08:00] | – all day tomorrow. – Congressman Chicken Hawk? | -同车的时光吧 -小胆鹰议员 |
[08:02] | I’ll show him where to tie his little, yellow ribbon. | 我会告诉他该把黄丝带绑在哪 |
[08:05] | Boss, doesn’t it strike you as odd that a guy | 老大 你不觉得奇怪吗 |
[08:07] | who spends so much time and energy | 一个人花了这么时间和精力 |
[08:09] | hating our elected officials | 去讨厌我们所选举的官员 |
[08:10] | doesn’t take the time to vote for anyone else? | 却不花点时间去给其他人投票呢 |
[08:12] | Wait, time-out, time-out. | 等等 暂停 暂停 |
[08:13] | You don’t, you don’t vote? | 你不投票吗 |
[08:14] | No, no, he doesn’t believe in that political rhetoric, right? | 他不投 他才不相信那些政治言论对吧 |
[08:17] | Correction. | 没错 |
[08:19] | It is a privilege to vote, | 投票是一种特权 |
[08:20] | and a soldier should be apolitical. | 而士兵不该关心政治 |
[08:23] | – Apolitical? – All right, here we go. | -不关心政治 -又来了 |
[08:24] | Do you even know what “Apolitical” means? | 你知不知道什么叫做不关心政治吗 |
[08:28] | I hate Alper | 我讨厌阿尔珀 |
[08:29] | because he uses the military as a talking point, | 因为他利用军队作为议题 |
[08:32] | not because of the color of his tie. | 而不是因为他领带的颜色 |
[08:35] | Now, I-I’ve served under three presidents, | 我已经服务了三任总统 |
[08:38] | never knowing who my next boss is gonna be. | 永远不知道下一任老大会是谁 |
[08:42] | It’s better not to care. | 所以最好不在乎 |
[08:50] | Unfortunately, break time’s over. TOC in one. | 很遗憾 休息时间结束 作战中心集合 |
[08:53] | Oh. There’s no way the Salim package got approved that quick. | 萨利姆的提案是不可能这么快就通过的 |
[08:55] | Yeah, unless Mandy got in there and worked some magic. | 是啊 除非曼迪进去施了魔法 |
[08:58] | Let’s go find out what she wants. | 我们去看看她想要些什么吧 |
[09:00] | Burn it out, boys. | 把火熄了 小子们 |
[09:05] | Uptick in chatter. | 继续说笑吧 |
[09:06] | Yes. | 是的 |
[09:08] | – “Chatter” like talk? – Yes. | -闲聊般地说笑吗 -是的 |
[09:10] | So, basically, all the people you have under surveillance | 大致上来说 你们在这里监视的所有人 |
[09:13] | around here start texting, talking, | 开始比以往更频发 |
[09:14] | e-mailing each other more than usual, | 互相发短信 聊天 发邮件 |
[09:16] | and that’s alarming enough to cut short our night off? | 这至于令人担忧 让我们提早结束今晚吗 |
[09:19] | What’s alarming isn’t that they’re talking. | 令人担忧的不是他们在聊天 |
[09:20] | It’s what they’re talking about. | 而是他们聊天的内容 |
[09:22] | Rumor going around that somebody’s planning | 有传闻说有人在计划 |
[09:24] | to hit the congressional delegation. | 袭击国会代表团 |
[09:38] | I feel like I already know the answer to this question, | 我仿佛已经知道这个问题的答案了 |
[09:40] | but any chance that the brass see fit | 但有没有可能那位政界人物 |
[09:42] | to cancel this dog and pony show? | 会愿意取消这场盛大的政治秀呢 |
[09:45] | The point of this tour is to prove progress in the region. | 此行的目的是为了证明该地区的进步 |
[09:48] | Safety. | 安全 |
[09:48] | Canceling at the last minute because of a threat… | 因为威胁而在最后一刻取消… |
[09:50] | It’s not exactly the figure that Command wants to cut. | 指挥官可不想得罪这个重要人物 |
[09:53] | I suppose if safety were a chief concern, | 我想如果长官担心的是安全问题 |
[09:55] | then they’d just do a photo op here at the base. | 那他们只能在基地里拍拍照了 |
[09:58] | You can’t tell us anything more what we’re up against? | 你不能把我们要应对的情况说得再详细点吗 |
[10:01] | We’re working on it. | 我们正在处理 |
[10:02] | All right, Ray. | 好了 雷 |
[10:03] | What are we working on? | 有些什么情况 |
[10:03] | Well, uh, convoy’s especially vulnerable to an RPG hit. | 护卫车队特别容易受到火箭筒袭击 |
[10:07] | – Yeah. – Or a car bomb. | -没错 -或是汽车炸弹 |
[10:09] | Damn shame most of the roads in this country | 这下糟了 这个国家大部分的路面 |
[10:11] | can’t accommodate tactical speed. | 都无法适应战略速度 |
[10:12] | We’re just gonna have to move as fast | 我们只能以路面能适应的速度 |
[10:13] | as the roads can accommodate, right? | 来尽快移动了 对吧 |
[10:15] | That takes care of transport. | 这样满足了运输的需要 |
[10:16] | What about after we’re dismounted? | 那我们下车之后呢 |
[10:17] | Well, the hospital’s in the middle of the city, | 医院在城市中央 |
[10:19] | so it’s accessible by multiple streets. | 所以与多条街道相连 |
[10:21] | What if the bad guys decide to put somebody | 如果坏人决定让人穿着炸弹背心 |
[10:23] | – in the crowd with an S-vest? – Or a few somebodies. | -混在人群中怎么办 -或是几个人 |
[10:26] | Yeah. Yeah, I mean we know that these protectees | 我是说我们知道要保护的这些大人物 |
[10:29] | are gonna insist on working that crowd. | 一定会坚持在人群中进行 |
[10:31] | Ugh, a politician is not gonna miss a chance to pose | 政客是不会错过与那些能一起拍照 |
[10:33] | with all those photogenic, sympathetic Afghan kids. | 又能表示同情心的阿富汗孩子们合影的机会的 |
[10:36] | – Yup. – Yeah, okay, so when do we | -没错 -那我们什么时候 |
[10:37] | get advance work at the venue? | 去会场做准备工作 |
[10:38] | I’m still trying to coordinate with the battle space owner now. | 我正在尽力与作战空间负责人做协调 |
[10:41] | So, no advance work is what you’re saying? | 你是说不能去做准备工作吗 |
[10:43] | Yeah, I’m saying the battle space owner’s an Army colonel. | 我要说的是作战空间负责人是一名陆军上校 |
[10:45] | – Doesn’t exactly answer to me. – Okay. | -不必听从我的指令 -好吧 |
[10:48] | You know what we could do is just screen the crowd. | 我们能做的就是屏蔽人群 |
[10:50] | Anyone who gets close to the delegation, | 任何接近代表团的人 |
[10:51] | you know what they have to do? | 你知道他们要做什么吗 |
[10:53] | They got to pass by the Hair Missile here, right? | 他们得经过这这条战犬 对吧 |
[10:56] | Get a good sniff. | 闻一闻 |
[10:59] | Ah. Right? Get a good sniff going here. | 对吧 好好闻一闻 |
[11:03] | 芬蒂美军前进作战基地 贾拉拉巴德 阿富汗 | |
[11:05] | Hey, how’s, uh, Stella holding up with the first deployment? | 史黛拉对你第一次驻派还习惯吗 |
[11:09] | Uh, she’s good. | 她还好 |
[11:10] | She’s, you know, keeping busy becoming an expert | 你知道的 她一直忙着成为 |
[11:12] | on all things Afghanistan. | 阿富汗问题的专家 |
[11:14] | – Well, busy’s good, I guess. – Yeah. | -忙是好事 我觉得 -是的 |
[11:16] | I mean, every time I think about, like, | 每次我想到这事 |
[11:17] | trying to put myself in their shoes, it’s… | 就会站在他们的立场… |
[11:19] | it’s weird. Right? | 很奇怪 不是吗 |
[11:22] | Yeah, but I mean, at least Danny’s, like, | 是 但至少丹尼经历过这些 |
[11:23] | been over here, you know, he knows | 他知道这里的全部经过 |
[11:24] | the whole deal and everything. That’s got to help, right? | 这应该有帮助 对吧 |
[11:26] | Mm-hmm. Yeah, but you’re okay, right? | 是的 但你没事 对吧 |
[11:30] | Honestly, I’m, uh… | 说实话 我… |
[11:33] | I’m not really sure where Stella’s head’s at right now. | 我不太清楚史黛拉在忙些什么 |
[11:36] | She’s been spending a lot of time | 她最近花了太多时间 |
[11:37] | with this guy she works for, Gordon. | 和她的上司戈登在一起 |
[11:40] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[11:41] | – Why are you laughing? – I’m s… | -你笑什么 -对不… |
[11:44] | You’re worried about a guy named Gordon, Clay? | 你在担心一个叫戈登的男人吗 克莱 |
[11:48] | Come on, now, Stella adores you. | 拜托 史黛拉喜欢你 |
[11:50] | – You think I’m being paranoid? – Yes. | -你觉得我太多疑了吗 -是的 |
[11:53] | But also no. | 但也不 |
[11:55] | My Gordon is named Tiffany. | 我的假想情敌叫做蒂凡尼 |
[11:58] | Danny’s physical therapist. | 丹尼的理疗师 |
[12:00] | In my brain she’s, like, six feet tall, abs for days. | 我印象中 她身高1米8 腹肌强健 |
[12:04] | Yes, keep going. | 不错 继续 |
[12:06] | – Shut up. You’re stupid. – Way to go, Danny, huh. | -闭嘴 你个傻子 -有前途 丹尼 |
[12:11] | It’s messed up, isn’t it? | 很不爽 是吗 |
[12:12] | What long distance can do to your head. | 异地恋总让你胡思乱想 |
[12:14] | Yeah. Yes. | 是的 没错 |
[12:17] | Hey, you ever see, uh, Strangers on a Train? | 你看过《火车怪客》吗 |
[12:21] | Yeah, sure. Psycho offers to kill a guy’s wife | 当然 有个疯子提出帮一个人杀掉他的老婆 |
[12:24] | if the guy kills the psycho’s dad. | 前提是这个人帮他杀掉他父亲 |
[12:27] | Yeah, I’m not-not sure | 好吧 我不太确定 |
[12:29] | I’m not at the whole “Murder Gordon” Phase yet. | 自己到了要”杀掉戈登”的地步 |
[12:31] | No, but you’re curious. | 没有 但你很好奇 |
[12:33] | And if you do a Internet deep dive on Gordon, | 如果你在网上人肉一下戈登 |
[12:35] | that would be weird, right? | 会很奇怪吗 |
[12:37] | Serious stalker behavior. | 严重的跟踪狂行为 |
[12:39] | But if I look into Gordon, you look into Tiffany. | 但如果我去查戈登 你去查蒂凡尼 |
[12:43] | I mean, that… think that would just be two friends | 我觉得可以当成是 |
[12:46] | doing each other a solid. | 两个朋友互相帮个忙 |
[12:48] | We’re not stalkers. | 我们不是跟踪狂 |
[12:50] | No. | 不是 |
[12:52] | – Okay. Bye. – All right. See you later. Bye. | -好吧 再见 -好的 再见 拜 |
[12:58] | ‘Sup, Doc? | 你好呀 博士 |
[13:01] | I got to say it was a trip getting your message. | 我得说 能听到你的消息真不容易 |
[13:03] | – Yeah. – Who would’ve thought, J-Bad. You and me, huh? | -是啊 -谁想得到呢 贾拉拉巴德 我们俩 |
[13:05] | – Well, how the hell are you? – Good. | -你过得怎么样 -挺好的 |
[13:07] | Thanks. Hey, last time I saw you, you were, what, uh, | 谢谢 上次我见你 你在阿霍尔 |
[13:10] | scrubbing VX out of my hair in, uh, al-Hool. | 帮我擦头发里的乙基毒气呢 |
[13:13] | – Right? – Yeah, yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[13:14] | Actually, it turns out a lot of the ISIS guys | 实际上 很多我们从 |
[13:16] | we kicked out of Syria, | 叙利亚赶走的伊斯兰国成员 |
[13:17] | they’re just coming here to regroup. | 他们会来这里重整队伍 |
[13:19] | So, Agency’s worried they’re gonna start | 所以 情报局担心他们可能会 |
[13:20] | with chemical weapons again. Therefore… | 再次使用化学武器 所以… |
[13:23] | Hey, you want to grab a beer? | 你想去喝一杯吗 |
[13:24] | Yeah, maybe later, we’ll definitely do that. | 过会吧 我们会喝上的 |
[13:25] | Listen, can you keep a secret? | 听着 你能保守秘密吧 |
[13:28] | Uh… yeah, sure. | 当然 |
[13:29] | All right, listen, this, um, this drill bit– | 好的 听着 这个钻头 |
[13:31] | buddy of mine using it to poke around | 我有个兄弟用它来 |
[13:33] | the old irrigation tunnels around here. | 在这附近的旧灌溉隧道钻来钻去 |
[13:36] | You know, he thought he found something– I don’t know what– | 他觉得自己找到了什么 我也不懂… |
[13:38] | but, uh, as you can see, there’s some residual on there. | 你看 这里还有些残留物 |
[13:40] | I just thought maybe you could find out what that is. | 我觉得你也许能查出这是什么 |
[13:44] | You think it’s a chem-bio agent? | 你觉得这是种化学生物试剂吗 |
[13:45] | No, I don’t think it’s anything like that. | 不 我觉得不是那类东西 |
[13:47] | Yeah, well, there’s definitely enough residual. | 好吧 这些残留物肯定够了 |
[13:49] | You know, uh, what kind of field those tunnels were irrigating? | 你知道那些灌溉渠道浇的是什么田吗 |
[13:52] | Yeah, poppies. | 知道 罂粟 |
[13:54] | Okay. Well, I could take a sample, | 好吧 我可以取些样本 |
[13:56] | run some basic tests on it, | 做些基本化验 |
[13:58] | but if you really want to know what’s on this thing, | 但你要是真想知道这上面是什么 |
[14:01] | I got to send that out to our lab in Germany. | 我得给我们在德国的实验室看看 |
[14:03] | – Can you keep that quiet? – Sure. | -你能保密吗 -当然 |
[14:04] | I mean, the kind of stuff I usually send those guys to test, | 通常我送去给那些家伙化验的东西 |
[14:07] | if it doesn’t have the potential to wipe out Western Europe, | 如果没有炸平整个西欧的危险 |
[14:09] | it ain’t gonna really raise their pulses anyway. | 是不会引起他们太大注意的 |
[14:11] | That’s great. Let me know what you find. | 那太好了 有结果了告诉我 |
[14:12] | We’ll get that beer later on, okay? | 我们晚点再去喝酒吧 好吧 |
[14:14] | What’s a favor between two jump buddies, right? | 一起跳过伞的朋友 这点忙算什么 |
[14:15] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[14:16] | – My man! – Yeah, my man. | -好兄弟 -好兄弟 |
[14:18] | How’s it looking? | 看起来怎么样 |
[14:20] | Looks good… | 不错 |
[14:25] | Derek, Franklin and Full Metal will be your drivers. | 德里克 富兰克林和全金属是你的驾驶员 |
[14:28] | Lead Hummer– Ray, Brock, and the pup. | 领路悍马里 雷 布罗克 和狗 |
[14:30] | Trail Hummer– Clay and Trent. | 跟随悍马里 克莱和特伦特 |
[14:31] | Everyone else will be in the MRAP with the protectees. | 其他人在防地雷反伏击车里和受保护人一起 |
[14:33] | Any chance that seating chart slipped your mind? | 有没有可能你记错座位表了 |
[14:36] | Bet’s a bet, sucker. Ooh! | 错不了的 笨蛋 |
[14:37] | – Bet’s a bet. – Ugh, this sucks. | -错不了的 -这真烦人 |
[14:38] | – Okay, let’s go. – Let’s do this. | -出发吧 -出发 |
[14:40] | See you on the other side, brother. | 完成任务以后再见了 兄弟 |
[14:41] | Damn straight, man. | 说得没错 兄弟 |
[14:43] | Okay. It’s a good day for a picnic, isn’t it? | 今天是个适合野餐的日子 对吧 |
[14:46] | – Ah, damn, I’m working. – Ah, so am I. | -该死 我在工作 -我也是 |
[14:49] | No other updates you can give me on what we’re heading into here? | 事情会怎样发展 有没有新消息能告诉我 |
[14:52] | We’re rattling our assets, but nothing yet. | 我们在努力据理力争 但目前没有进展 |
[14:54] | – You all set otherwise? – Yeah. | -你都准备好了吗 -是啊 |
[14:55] | I’m ready to roll. | 我准备好开工了 |
[14:57] | Just hoping that these politicians | 只希望这些政客们 |
[14:58] | don’t show up, that’s all. | 不要出现就好了 |
[15:00] | Morning again, sir. | 早上好 先生 |
[15:01] | Good to see you, sir. | 很高兴见到你 先生 |
[15:02] | Morning, sir. Welcome. | 早上好 先生 欢迎您 |
[15:03] | Good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[15:04] | Sorry to disappoint. | 不好意思要让你失望了 |
[15:06] | Is all of our body armor this heavy? | 我们的全身都要装上这些重家伙吗 |
[15:09] | Well, only the good stuff, sir. | 都是些好东西 先生 |
[15:10] | Only the good stuff. | 都是好的 |
[15:11] | Okay, obviously we’re all aware | 很明显我们都知道 |
[15:13] | of the uptick in chatter, correct? | 风险上升了 对吧 |
[15:14] | Obviously. Can I assume we’re taking appropriate precautions? | 当然 我能认为我们将采取了恰当的措施吗 |
[15:18] | Yeah, we’re doing the best we can, sir. | 是的 我们会尽最大的努力 先生 |
[15:20] | The most important security measures remain the same– | 最重要的安全措施还是那句话 |
[15:23] | follow our instructions. | 听我们的指令 |
[15:24] | You say jump, | 你说跳 |
[15:25] | we say how high. | 我们说多高 |
[15:26] | How about I say jump and you jump? | 不如我说跳你就跳 |
[15:31] | It may sound a little overprotective, | 这听着可能有些过分保护了 |
[15:33] | but, uh, this is all in your best interest. | 但这都是为了你好 |
[15:36] | Certainly, gentlemen. | 当然了 先生们 |
[15:38] | I hereby put myself in your capable hands. | 我在这把我的安全交给你们这些有能力的人了 |
[15:40] | We appreciate that, sir. | 感激你的合作 先生 |
[15:42] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, | 现在 如果可以的话 |
[15:43] | go ahead and try to get this show on the road. | 我们就出发 开始行动吧 |
[15:45] | Of course, Eric, uh, we’ll move out as soon | 当然了 埃里克 我们会尽快出发的 |
[15:47] | as we have the final member of our delegation. | 我们代表团还有一名成员 |
[15:52] | Yeah, we weren’t informed of… | 没人通知我们 |
[15:53] | Uh, he’s a last-minute addition. He should be along any… | 他是最后加进来的 他应该在… |
[15:58] | As a matter of fact, that’s him now. | 事实上他就在那儿了 |
[16:13] | I assume you know General Salim Hakan, | 我假设你们认识萨利姆·哈坎将军了 |
[16:16] | the commander of the National Police | 南加哈省的 |
[16:17] | for Nangarhar Province. | 国民警察警长 |
[16:22] | We’ve met. | 我们见过 |
[16:32] | Sir. | 长官 |
[16:35] | Yes, sir. | 是的长官 |
[16:39] | Of course, sir. | 当然了 长官 |
[16:40] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[16:41] | You’re really gonna let this guy roll with us? | 你真的要让这个家伙和我们一起行动 |
[16:43] | It gets better than that. | 比这还好呢 |
[16:45] | Alper invited him to ride in our MRAP. | 阿尔珀邀请他坐我们的防地雷反伏击车 |
[16:48] | Bodyguards will bring up the rear in their Technical. | 贴身保镖会用他们的技术殿后 |
[16:50] | – You got to be kidding me. – I wish. | -你开玩笑的吧 -我也希望是 |
[16:52] | Comes straight from Command. | 司令部直接下达的命令 |
[16:53] | Did you tell Command to look | 你跟司令部说了 |
[16:54] | at the target package awaiting their approval? | 让他们看那份待审核的目标方案了吗 |
[16:55] | It says clearly that he is likely responsible | 那上面说得很清楚 |
[16:57] | for the death of Echo Team. | 他很有可能是害死E队的人 |
[16:58] | Yeah, you’re preaching to the choir. | 说了 你是在白费唇舌 |
[17:00] | Okay, well, the good news is, Salim’s not an ideologue. | 好消息是 萨利姆不是个偏执份子 |
[17:03] | He’s unlikely to bomb a convoy he’s riding in. | 他不大可能会炸了自己所在的运输队 |
[17:06] | Right, well, the bad news is, I got to look at this guy’s face | 没错 坏消息是我得看着这家伙的脸 |
[17:08] | without putting a bullet in it. | 忍着不朝他开枪 |
[17:10] | How long you figure it’d take to get my, uh, kit out here? | 你估计要多久能把我的装备拿出来 |
[17:12] | – Two minutes. – Wow. | -两分钟 -哇 |
[17:14] | You really gonna come along just so, what, | 你真要跟我们一起来 |
[17:16] | you can hold my leash? | 为了压住我的脾气 |
[17:17] | No. I’m gonna come along to hold Sonny’s leash, too. | 不 我也是为了去压住桑尼的脾气 |
[17:21] | Kit’s on its way. All right, done. | 装备就绪了 准备好了 |
[17:24] | Let’s get loaded up, guys. Let’s go, gentlemen. | 上车吧 伙计们 走吧 先生 |
[17:35] | Do you know a quarter of the women in your military | 你知道这个军队里四分之一的女人 |
[17:37] | have been assaulted by men they serve with? | 都被和他们一起服役的男人非礼过吗 |
[17:44] | You’re very brave to live on this base. | 在这个基地待着 你很勇敢 |
[17:46] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[17:48] | – To apologize. – Really? | -道歉 -是吗 |
[17:51] | The last time we spoke, I was upset and-and angry. | 上次我们谈话的时候 我很沮丧 很生气 |
[17:56] | I fear the subject of my wife is not a happy one. | 我怕我妻子说些不开心的事 |
[17:58] | Yeah, she told me some pretty nasty things about you. | 没错 她告诉我了一些关于你的糟糕的事 |
[18:01] | The man she describes is who I was. | 她描述的那个是过去的我 |
[18:04] | Oh, don’t be ridiculous. | 别搞笑了 |
[18:08] | We’re all products of our environment. | 我们都是自己所处大环境的产物 |
[18:11] | I hope you won’t hold mine against me. | 但愿你不会因为我处的环境对我有成见 |
[18:13] | Your environment’s not the problem. | 你处的环境不是问题所在 |
[18:19] | Have a good day, Miss Ellis. | 祝你一天愉快 艾利斯小姐 |
[18:23] | I hope you’ll be safe here. | 希望你们在这平安无事 |
[18:56] | Okay, look, I’m sure you all know the drill. | 相信大家应该都清楚流程 |
[18:58] | You’ll stay in formation, we keep it tight. | 保持队形 我们会跟紧的 |
[19:01] | And when we say move, you move. | 我们说行动之后你们再行动 |
[19:03] | The congressman expects there’ll be opportunity | 国会议员希望能有机会 |
[19:05] | for positive interaction with the locals. | 和当地人有良好的互动 |
[19:07] | Except them locals, | 当地人可不想 |
[19:08] | they’re looking for a different type of interaction. | 他们正找机会跟你们来个不一样的互动呢 |
[19:11] | Not the positive kind. | 可不是好的那种 |
[19:13] | Well, the whole point of these events is to demonstrate | 这些活动的目的就是为了 |
[19:15] | a cooperative interaction with our Afghan partners. | 展示出我们和阿富汗伙伴的合作互动 |
[19:18] | And, of course, to give us the chance | 也是给我们一个机会 |
[19:20] | to display our gratitude. | 表达我们的感激之情 |
[19:27] | You know what, the whole point of this | 知道吗 我们的目的 |
[19:28] | is for us to keep you safe | 就是保证你们的安全 |
[19:30] | and alive. | 还有性命 |
[19:31] | Well, surely there’s a way we can work all this out. | 肯定有办法解决一切的 |
[19:34] | Obviously we’ll do our best to accommodate. | 我们一定会尽力配合 |
[19:37] | All we ask. | 我们唯一的要求 |
[19:40] | TOC, this is Bravo 1. How close are we? | 作战中心 这里是B1 我们到哪了 |
[19:43] | The hospital’s eight blocks away. | 医院在八个街区之外 |
[19:44] | ETA– two minutes. | 估计两分钟到达 |
[19:46] | Bravo 2, sitrep? | B2 汇报情况 |
[19:49] | All good, Bravo 1. | 一切正常 B1 |
[19:50] | What’s the matter? You running out of small talk in there? | 怎么了 在那没得可聊了 |
[19:53] | That’s funny. You just keep that up, | 有意思 你要是继续说 |
[19:54] | I’ll tell you what, I’ll switch you out with Sonny on the ride home. | 猜怎么着 回程时我就把你换到和桑尼一起 |
[19:57] | All right, I’m done talking. | 好吧 我不说话了 |
[19:58] | Oh, Davis puts us about two mikes out. | 戴维斯说我们大概两分钟之后就到 |
[20:00] | When we arrive, we want to keep it tight. | 到了后 希望能跟紧点 |
[20:04] | Always. | 当然 |
[20:13] | Toc. This is 1. Pulling up now. | 作战中心 这里是B1 正在停车 |
[20:15] | Southside entrance. | 南侧入口 |
[20:25] | 仅限紧急车辆通行 | |
[21:18] | Congressman Alper. | 阿尔珀议员 |
[21:20] | It’s my honor, thank you. | 我的荣幸 谢谢 |
[21:25] | Thank you for everything. | 感谢你做的一切 |
[21:53] | All call signs, this is Bravo 1, abort. | 全体注意 这里是B1 行动取消 |
[21:54] | Move, move, move! | 快快快 |
[22:00] | What the hell are you doing? | 你们在干什么 |
[22:02] | Clear! | 安全 |
[22:12] | What the hell is he saying? | 他说什么呢 |
[22:15] | Something about his wife. | 他老婆的事 |
[22:21] | He says his wife is a patient here. | 他说他老婆是这里的病人 |
[22:22] | She was hit by a bus or something. | 被一辆公交还是什么的撞了 |
[22:27] | Well, why the hell you didn’t use the front door, then, huh? | 那你他妈怎么不走前门 |
[22:32] | Bravo 1, this is Bravo 3. | B1 这里是B3 |
[22:34] | Go ahead, 3. | B3继续说 |
[22:36] | Yeah, he’s a private citizen, | 他是个普通人 |
[22:37] | and his wife is here at the hospital. | 他老婆在这住院 |
[22:39] | I’m gonna drop him off at the local PD. | 我去把他交给当地警局 |
[22:42] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[22:44] | You know Congressman Alper is gonna | 你知道阿尔珀议员会因为 |
[22:46] | want to punish someone for a false alarm. | 假警报找个人撒气的吧 |
[22:48] | Wouldn’t surprise me. | 这倒是不惊奇 |
[22:50] | Never good to make an enemy of a guy | 把基金委员会的人 |
[22:51] | that’s on the committee that controls your funding. | 变成自己的敌人可从来都不是上策 |
[22:53] | Be nice if he understood the guys are | 要是他能理解 |
[22:54] | just trying to keep him safe. | 他们只是想保证他的安全就好了 |
[22:56] | Yeah, Alper doesn’t strike me as the understanding type. | 但我印象中阿尔珀可是个善解人意的人 |
[22:59] | Excuse me, this just came in from the field office in Herat, | 打扰 这是刚从赫拉外勤部发来的 |
[23:01] | – near the Iranian border. – I know where Herat is. | -靠近伊朗边界 -我知道赫拉特在哪 |
[23:05] | What’s the confidence level on this? | 可信度有多高 |
[23:06] | The sat phone intercept came from | 窃听伊朗革命卫队的指挥官的 |
[23:08] | an Iranian Revolutionary Guard commander. | 卫星电话得到的情报 |
[23:10] | Human sources monitoring the cross-border ratlines | 监视跨境逃生通道的人力部门 |
[23:12] | confirm they’ve heard the same thing. | 也证实他们听到过同样的内容 |
[23:14] | Okay, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[23:16] | What’d they hear? | 窃听到了什么 |
[23:17] | You ever hear of Abu Ali? | 你听说过阿布·阿里吗 |
[23:20] | Yeah, it might ring a bell. | 好像有点印象 |
[23:21] | Former Syrian army sniper, | 前叙利亚军队狙击手 |
[23:22] | now basically a contract killer. | 现在基本算是个雇佣杀手 |
[23:24] | Supposed to be the go-to guy for long-distance assassinations. | 应该是执行远距离刺杀的首选杀手 |
[23:27] | His mother must be so proud. | 他的母亲应该很骄傲吧 |
[23:30] | Anyway, 24 hours ago, Abu Ali crossed into Afghanistan | 总之 24小时之前他从泰耶巴特来到 |
[23:33] | from Taybad. | 阿富汗境内 |
[23:35] | Iranians think he was headed for Jalalabad. | 伊朗那边认为他是要去贾拉拉巴德 |
[23:39] | So, last night we hear that someone’s planning | 昨晚我们窃听到有人谋划 |
[23:40] | to hit our congressional delegation, | 要攻击国会代表团 |
[23:42] | and today one of the world’s best assassins turns up in town. | 今天世界第一的刺客就出现了 |
[23:47] | You think that’s a coincidence? | 你觉得这是个巧合吗 |
[23:48] | I sure as hell hope so. | 我希望最好这样 |
[23:58] | Our shooter’s a Syrian national known as Abu Ali. | 我们的枪手是叫阿布·阿里的叙利亚人 |
[24:01] | Though not strictly ideological, | 虽然不是最佳人选 |
[24:02] | he’s an old favorite of jihadi groups. | 但他曾是圣战组织的核心人物 |
[24:04] | I just sent his file to your tablet. | 我刚把他的档案发到你平板上 |
[24:06] | Yep, there he is. Abu Ali, aka Brother Death, | 收到 阿布·阿里 亦称”死神兄弟” |
[24:10] | aka Mr. Nobody. | 又名”无名氏” |
[24:12] | As you’ll see, he made life hell | 如你所见 他在西摩苏尔战争中 |
[24:13] | for the Iraqis in the battle for West Mosul. | 将伊拉克变成了人间地狱 |
[24:15] | Unfortunately for us, | 不幸的是 |
[24:17] | his range of operations isn’t limited to the Mideast. | 他的行动范围并没局限于中东地区 |
[24:19] | Well, he’s sure as hell been racking up | 他肯定是在累积自己的 |
[24:21] | his frequent flyer miles. | 常旅客里程 |
[24:22] | We have credible intel he was responsible | 我们有可靠情报称 |
[24:25] | for the murder of a state legislator | 他是去年尼日利亚东北部 |
[24:26] | in Northeastern Nigeria last year. | 一名州议员被谋杀的凶手 |
[24:28] | Then, six weeks ago, an Azeri journalist | 六周前 一名被软禁的 |
[24:30] | under house arrest was shot through his bedroom window. | 阿塞拜疆记者被人从卧室窗户射杀 |
[24:33] | Damn, that brother’s ruthless, isn’t he? | 糟糕 这哥们太无情了 不是吗 |
[24:35] | That boy’s a cold shot. | 他是个冷血杀手 |
[24:36] | Now he’s in J-Bad. | 现在他在贾拉拉巴德 |
[24:37] | Yeah. Apparently he’s targeting our delegation. | 显然是想对我们的代表团下手 |
[24:40] | – Cank the tour. – Damn straight. | -取消这次行程 -必须的 |
[24:42] | – Alper’s not gonna like it. – I don’t care about Alper. | -阿尔珀不可能愿意 -我才不管他 |
[24:44] | I don’t care what he thinks, all right? | 我不在乎阿尔珀怎么想 知道吗 |
[24:45] | You can’t protect against that. | 这情况下你保护不了他 |
[24:46] | – Are you gonna talk to Alper? – Yeah. | -你会去和阿尔珀说吗 -对啊 |
[24:48] | I’m just saying it’s gonna be tough to make a case | 我只想说毕竟发生那事之后 |
[24:49] | that our intel’s reliable after what just happened. | 很难保证我们的情报是可靠的 |
[24:51] | Fine, I’ll talk to Alper. | 行吧 我去和阿尔珀谈 |
[24:52] | Hell, we’ll all talk to him. | 管他的 我们一起去 |
[24:53] | It’s not a question of that. | 不是人多就能解决的 |
[24:54] | I’ll talk to him. It’s my job. | 我会和他谈的 这是我分内的事 |
[24:55] | I’m just saying this is not gonna be easy. | 我只是说这不是个容易的活 |
[25:01] | Do you see that? | 你看见了吧 |
[25:03] | This thing just happened, | 这事刚发生 |
[25:04] | and we already have 25,000… | 网上就已经有两万五千 |
[25:06] | – 26. – 26,000 views. | -两万六 -两万六千多点击量了 |
[25:09] | Thanks to your crack security squad. | 这可多亏了你的废物安保小队 |
[25:11] | Yeah, sir, my men reacted to what appeared to be | 长官 我的人对可能逼近的威胁 |
[25:13] | – a very imminent threat. – Except it wasn’t. | -做出了反应 -但那根本不是 |
[25:14] | And now you come at us with another “Imminent threat.” | 现在你又跟我们说什么”逼近的威胁” |
[25:17] | – This sniper. – Believe me, sir, | -这个狙击手 -相信我 长官 |
[25:18] | our intelligence is actionable. | 我们的情报是可行的 |
[25:20] | – And what if your intelligence is wrong? – Again. | -要是你们的情报是错的呢 -又一次 |
[25:23] | Our intel people have satellite intercepts | 我们的情报员截获的卫星情报 |
[25:26] | confirmed by human assets. | 都和线人确认过 |
[25:28] | What, who are these assets? | 什么 这些线人是谁 |
[25:31] | It’s classified. | 这是机密 |
[25:33] | – From the congressman? – Yes. | -对国会议员也保密吗 -是的 |
[25:35] | David, individuals fail in war. | 大卫 个体在战争中势单力薄 |
[25:37] | Only teams survive. | 团结才是力量 |
[25:39] | If one of our best says cancel, I think we should listen. | 我们中最优秀一员都建议取消 接纳吧 |
[25:41] | Well, I just hate to see this crush | 我不愿看到我们飞了一万两千多公里 |
[25:43] | our nation-building efforts we flew 8,000 miles to promote. | 过来促成的重建国家的努力毁于一旦 |
[25:45] | ‘Cause we don’t want to do that. We don’t want to crush | 因为我们不想那样 我们不想 |
[25:47] | – the nation’s building– – Master Chief… | -毁了国家重建计划 -总士官长 |
[25:48] | You know what, they need to hear this, okay? | 他们得知道这些 好吗 |
[25:51] | My experience is that I trust | 从我个人经验而言 |
[25:53] | Miss Ellis’ judgment. | 我相信艾利斯小姐的判断 |
[25:54] | If she says that this is a real threat, | 如果她说这是个真正的威胁 |
[25:56] | then all your lives are in danger. | 那么你们所有人都有生命危险 |
[25:57] | Well, apologies to my friend, the secretary, | 不好意思了 我的部长朋友 |
[26:00] | but we are not here to nation-build, Master Chief. | 我们来这不是为了国家重建 总士官长 |
[26:02] | We are here to assist the Afghan people | 我们来这的目的是帮助 |
[26:05] | in their struggle to build a nation for themselves! | 奋斗中的阿富汗人民建设他们国家 |
[26:08] | Now, how do we do that if we turn tail and run? | 我们掉头就走的话 目的就达成不了 |
[26:11] | My job is to keep you safe. This tour is done, it’s over. | 保障您的安全是我职责 行程到此结束 |
[26:14] | Well, I’ll absolve you of that responsibility, | 那么我免除你的那项职责 |
[26:17] | Master Chief. | 总士官长 |
[26:17] | Or, if I lack the authority | 要是我作为众议院 |
[26:19] | as simply a member of the House Armed Services committee, | 军事委员会成员 没有那个权限 |
[26:22] | I’m sure my friend here, General Cook, has a place | 我相信我这位朋友 库克将军 |
[26:26] | in your chain of command. | 还领导得了你们 |
[26:35] | Afraid we’re going ahead, gentlemen. | 恐怕行程得继续 先生们 |
[26:37] | Of course, sir. | 当然 长官 |
[26:39] | You’re making a big mistake. | 你正在犯一个巨大错误 |
[26:41] | Your responsibility is our protection, Master Chief. | 你的职责是保护我们 总士官长 |
[26:45] | Protect us. | 只管安全保障 |
[26:46] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[26:53] | These guys finance the war that tore these people up, | 这些家伙给残害无数人民的战争提供资金 |
[26:55] | fund the hospital that stitches them back together, | 又资助医院来治疗伤员 |
[26:57] | then show up to take selfies with ’em. | 完事后还来和伤员自拍 |
[26:58] | Yeah, that’s all they want to do is take selfies. | 他们想要的不就是自拍嘛 |
[27:01] | And we watch their backs while they do it. | 我们还得时刻保卫他们的安全 |
[27:02] | I don’t think about that, Ray. | 我不这么觉得 雷 |
[27:03] | Yes, you do. You just can’t say it. | 承认吧 你只是不会说出来 |
[27:05] | That’s why you got me. | 所以你才需要我 |
[27:07] | Bravo 3, Bravo 6, is it clear upstairs? | B3 B6 楼上安全吗 |
[27:10] | Yeah, Bravo 1, we are clear to move. | 安全 B1 可以行动了 |
[27:13] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[27:13] | I’m gonna go put eyes on Salim. | 我去留意一下萨利姆 |
[27:15] | You know, he don’t seem like the guy | 他看起来不像那种 |
[27:16] | that would blow us up riding around with us, | 会跟我们同归于尽的人 |
[27:19] | but he sure as hell would invite a sniper to the party | 但他很可能会让狙击手埋伏 |
[27:23] | to pick us off. | 干掉我们 |
[27:24] | What are we doing here? This is a clown show. | 我们在这儿干嘛呢 简直像滑稽表演 |
[27:26] | We got this. | 我们能搞定的 |
[27:28] | Your optimistic point of view amazes me sometimes, Spenser. | 你的乐观有时让我赞叹 斯宾塞 |
[27:34] | Okay, excuse me, gentlemen. | 打断一下 先生们 |
[27:36] | I think we should keep moving, get you to the second floor. | 我觉得我们该继续走 带你去二楼 |
[27:37] | It’s okay, Master Chief, there’s been a change of plans. | 不用了 士官长 计划有些变动 |
[27:41] | Change of plans? | 计划变动 |
[27:42] | Washington would greatly appreciate | 如果议员能在媒体前露面 |
[27:44] | the congressman making himself available to the press. | 华盛顿会非常感谢 |
[27:46] | That’s excellent. And I understand | 太棒了 我从主管了解到 |
[27:48] | from the director here that the hospital courtyard | 医院的庭院 |
[27:50] | would be a perfect place for a few quick words | 会是个非常适合简短演说和 |
[27:52] | – and some Q&A. – That’s a bad idea. | -问答的地方 -这是个坏主意 |
[27:54] | – Yeah, I’d have to agree. – Well, as do I, | -没错 我也同意 -虽然我也同意 |
[27:56] | but the last thing I want to do is speechify | 我最不想做的就是高谈阔论了 |
[27:58] | when I could spend my afternoon | 而且我本可以 |
[27:59] | with these beautiful people, but there it is. | 和这些可爱的人度过下午 但事已至此 |
[28:04] | Sir, could I have a word, please? | 长官 能借一步说话吗 |
[28:06] | Excuse us. What’s the issue? | 抱歉 有什么问题 |
[28:10] | The issue is that your colleague wants | 问题是你的同事想要 |
[28:11] | to change the tactical plan. | 改变战术计划 |
[28:13] | – Actually, that request came directly from Washington. – Shut up! | -事实上是华盛顿的直接要求 -闭嘴 |
[28:14] | Get him out of here, Ray. | 请他离开 雷 |
[28:16] | It’s bad enough that we are here, | 我们在这本身就很不妙了 |
[28:17] | but putting us in an exposed position, | 还要暴露在公众面前 |
[28:19] | that’s suicidal. | 这等于是自杀 |
[28:20] | I’ll speak with him. | 我会和他谈的 |
[28:23] | Problem? | 有问题吗 |
[28:28] | Nothing we can’t handle. | 没什么我们解决不了的 |
[28:30] | Yes, I’m sure you’re adept at protecting your people. | 没错 我知道你很擅长保护你的人 |
[28:33] | That I know. | 这我了解 |
[28:36] | You have no idea. | 你不了解 |
[28:38] | Well, if you need any assistance, | 如果你需要协助 |
[28:39] | we are happy to help. | 我们乐意帮忙 |
[28:47] | They say real power grows out from the barrel of a gun. | 俗话说枪杆子里出政权 |
[28:51] | Apparently not today. | 显然今天不是这样 |
[28:53] | It ain’t over yet. | 还没结束呢 |
[28:55] | Coming after you next. | 马上就来找你 |
[29:03] | Ray. Listen. | 雷 听着 |
[29:07] | Overwatch, south side. Got it? | 守望南区 明白 |
[29:10] | – On it. – All right, moving up. | -交给我 -好了 走吧 |
[29:12] | All call signs, | 全体注意 |
[29:13] | we’re moving outside, west corridor. | 我们正向外移动 西走廊 |
[29:15] | Bravo 3, copy. | B3 收到 |
[29:17] | You still optimistic there, sunshine? | 你还很乐观吗 小太阳 |
[29:21] | Bravo 1, this is TOC. What’s the situation? | B1 这里是作战中心 情况如何 |
[29:23] | It’s not good. | 不太妙 |
[29:25] | It’s determination like that– | 是这样的决心 |
[29:27] | like that of our Afghan partners in the fields | 是我们在赫尔曼德和坎大哈的 |
[29:30] | of Helmand and Kandahar, | 阿富汗伙伴的决心 |
[29:33] | of our own courageous military | 是在东边高山里 |
[29:36] | in the great mountains to the east, | 我们本国的勇敢战士们的决心 |
[29:38] | that fills me with a sense of hope | 使我充满希望 |
[29:41] | and says yes, Afghanistan is worth it. | 并肯定地说 阿富汗值得我们这么做 |
[29:46] | Now, some have questioned our policy of engagement here. | 有些人对我们的接触性政策存有疑虑 |
[29:51] | Is Afghanistan really worth it? | 阿富汗究竟是否值得我们这么做 |
[29:54] | Can this great country, made up of so many proud peoples, | 这个由众多自豪的人民组成的伟大国家 |
[29:58] | ever be made whole again? | 还能再次统一吗 |
[30:01] | Bravo 2, anything? | B2 有情况吗 |
[30:03] | When I spoke with the president… | 当我那天在喀布尔… |
[30:04] | – Still quiet up here. – …the other day in Kabul, | -这里没什么动静 -…和总统交谈时 |
[30:07] | he told me of a young… | 他谈起了一个年轻的… |
[30:08] | If he’s in there somewhere, I can’t see him. | 如果他混在人群里 我没看见 |
[30:10] | And I can see a lot. | 而且我视野挺开阔的 |
[30:12] | Might have dodged this one, brother. | 有可能这次没事 兄弟 |
[30:13] | Keep your eyes open. | 继续观察 |
[30:15] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[30:16] | TOC, you got anything? | 作战中心 有情况吗 |
[30:18] | The security cordon’s holding. | 拉起了警戒线 |
[30:20] | There’s no vehicular traffic within 200 yards | 你们周围183米以内 |
[30:22] | of your perimeter. | 没有来往车辆 |
[30:23] | Just let me know if anything changes. | 有动静的话告诉我 |
[30:24] | – Will do. – Bravo 6? | -好的 -B6 |
[30:28] | No, still nothing. | 没有情况 |
[30:29] | Copy. | 收到 |
[30:29] | …it was a raw deal of fate | …这对他而言 |
[30:31] | that was handed to him. | 是命运的不公 |
[30:33] | He stood up to that… | 他勇敢面对了现实 |
[30:35] | Bravo 1, back right. | B1 右后方 |
[30:36] | Guy in a maroon outfit moving towards the center. | 一个穿褐红色衣服的人正走向中间 |
[30:41] | – Got him. Bravo 3? – Yeah, I see him, too. | -看到他了 B3 -我也看到了 |
[30:44] | Now, those were the words, | 就是这些话 |
[30:46] | the simple words of a boy… | 一个男孩简单的话语 |
[30:49] | He’s reaching in his pocket. | 他正从口袋里拿东西 |
[30:50] | Don’t do it, man. | 别这样 兄弟 |
[30:57] | Now, this project of ours, of all of us… | 如今 我们这个项目 我们所有人的 |
[31:01] | Maroon outfit’s not a threat. | 穿褐红色衣服的人安全 |
[31:02] | Say again, maroon outfit’s not a threat. | 重复 穿褐红色衣服的人安全 |
[31:04] | – He’s taking a photo. – So it’s with great pleasure | -他在拍照 -我很荣幸地 |
[31:06] | that I introduce one of those partners | 向你们介绍一位伙伴 |
[31:08] | right here in Jalalabad. | 他就在贾拉拉巴德 |
[31:10] | His command has been essential to… | 他的领导起到了关键作用 |
[31:12] | Bravo 2, you got eyes on the building across from us? | B2 看到我们对面的大楼了吗 |
[31:14] | Above the roofline? | 在屋顶上方 |
[31:17] | Police Commander Salim Hakan. | 警察警长萨利姆·哈坎 |
[31:26] | That’s him, Bravo 1. | 他在那 B1 |
[31:26] | Gun at two o’clock. | 两点钟方向有枪 |
[31:43] | Go, go, go. Move, move, move. | 快走快走 让一下 |
[31:44] | Get these guys back to convoy. | 把这些人带回护卫队 |
[31:45] | – Four of you with me. – What are you gonna do? | -你们四个跟着我 -你打算怎么做 |
[31:47] | Ray’s got eyes on the sniper– we’re gonna take him out. | 雷看到了狙击手 我们得拿下他 |
[31:49] | Our mission is to get this guy back in one piece. | 我们的任务是把他安全带回去 |
[31:50] | – Then what are you still doing here? Go, go, go! – Roger that. | -那你还在这干什么 快去 -收到 |
[31:53] | 2, this is 1. Heading up with 4. | B2 我是B1 正和B4上楼 |
[32:02] | He’s on that roof somewhere. I don’t have a clear shot. | 他在楼顶某处 我不能保证一枪毙命 |
[32:06] | He’s on the move. | 他在移动 |
[32:07] | Don’t let him out of your sight. | 别让他跑了 |
[32:09] | – Copy that. – I got the bird’s-eye on him. | -收到 -我从空中监视他 |
[32:11] | Go, go get that son of a bitch. | 走 去抓这个混蛋 |
[32:19] | Can you feel anything? You got, you got any pain? | 有感觉吗 能感到疼痛吗 |
[32:22] | – No. Nothing. No. – Nothing. | -不 感觉不到 -没有伤口 |
[32:24] | Bravo 1, this is Bravo 3. | B1 我是B3 |
[32:26] | We’ve searched these guys multiple times, | 我们给这些人做了多次检查 |
[32:28] | and all we can find is some road rash. | 只看到一些擦伤 |
[32:32] | Who the hell’s blood is this? | 这到底是谁的血 |
[32:34] | The shooting seems to have stopped. | 枪击已经结束 |
[32:35] | It’s unclear who among the targeted American delegation | 并不清楚成为攻击目标的美国代表团中 |
[32:36] | 突发新闻 美国人成为攻击目标 | |
[32:38] | has been injured, but it does appear a number of bystanders | 有谁受伤 但似乎有一些旁人 |
[32:40] | have been shot… | 被击中 |
[32:41] | That’s Salim Hakan. | 那是萨利姆·哈坎 |
[33:26] | Bravo 1, Bravo 2, this is Zero-One– I got the sniper | B1 B2 我是01 发现狙击手 |
[33:29] | on the rooftop of the building southwest of the courtyard. | 在庭院西南方向的楼顶上 |
[33:31] | He’s battened down the hatches, but he is there. | 他隐蔽起来了 但肯定就在那 |
[33:42] | Zero-One, looking at roof in question. | 01 正在观察可疑楼顶 |
[33:45] | There’s only one or two places he can be. | 他只有一两个可以藏身的地方 |
[33:46] | Bravo 1, this is 2, taking up position opposite roof | B1 我是B2 在你们对面的 |
[33:49] | to your location. | 楼顶就位 |
[33:51] | Bravo 2, you got eyes? | B2 能看到目标吗 |
[33:58] | Negative. You got the best angle. | 不行 你们位置最好 |
[33:59] | Anything? | 看到人了吗 |
[34:06] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[34:07] | Bravo 1, Bravo 2, this is Zero-One. | B1 B2 我是01 |
[34:09] | I have all y’all on ISR. | 我在侦察监视设备上看到你们 |
[34:11] | He’s in the northern enclosure. | 他在北面围墙处 |
[34:15] | Bravo 2, frag him. | B2 扔手雷 |
[34:17] | – Drop it in there. – On it. | -把手雷扔过去 -收到 |
[34:33] | Target down. | 击中目标 |
[34:37] | Is everyone okay? | 大家都还好吗 |
[34:43] | Bravo 2, you okay? | B2 你还好吗 |
[34:48] | Roger. | 收到 |
[34:49] | I’m good. | 我很好 |
[35:03] | He’s got a phone. | 他这有部手机 |
[35:09] | All right. | 好了 |
[35:25] | How they doing? They good? | 他们怎么样 还好吗 |
[35:26] | The other two are still getting some tests, | 其他两个人还在做检查 |
[35:28] | but it seems like just a couple scrapes. | 但是应该只有几处擦伤 |
[35:30] | Probably some mental scars to contend with. | 可能会留下些精神创伤 |
[35:34] | Should be good, huh? | 应该没什么事 |
[35:37] | – Master Chief. – Sir. | -总士官长 -长官 |
[35:39] | We got some real wounded warriors now, huh? | 您现在是个受伤的真正战士了 |
[35:41] | This could have been far worse. | 情况可能会更糟 |
[35:43] | If your reflexes were any slower, | 你们要是反应再慢一点 |
[35:45] | I’d be on a slab downstairs with General Hakan. | 我就得和哈坎将军一起躺在楼下板子上了 |
[35:48] | So thank you, gentlemen. | 谢谢你们 先生们 |
[35:49] | Just doing our job, sir. | 职责所在 长官 |
[35:52] | Edward, put together a press release. | 爱德华 准备一场新闻发布会 |
[35:54] | I want to assure the public… | 我想确保公众 |
[35:56] | – Go ahead, say it. – What? | -说吧 -说什么 |
[35:58] | Whatever is making you look like you’re trying | 说说那些让你看起来像 |
[36:00] | to walk forward with your pants on backwards. | 把裤子穿反了走路的想法 |
[36:02] | Saying I look discombobulated? | 你是说我看起来很困惑吗 |
[36:04] | Yeah, something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[36:09] | This isn’t how I wanted to get Salim. | 这不是我想抓到萨利姆的方式 |
[36:11] | I get it. I know you wanted to bring him in yourself. | 我明白 我知道你想亲手抓住他 |
[36:13] | But you know what? We got him. | 但是你知道吗 我们拿下他了 |
[36:14] | Somebody got him. | 有人抓到他了 |
[36:15] | The point is, he’s got. | 重点是 他被抓到了 |
[36:17] | Call it karma, fate, whatever it is, | 叫它因果 命运 随便 |
[36:19] | but a get’s a get, and a win is a win. | 但抓到了就是抓到了 胜利就是胜利 |
[36:22] | Yeah, I guess. | 我想是吧 |
[36:23] | Okay. So, why don’t you go get some sleep? You deserve it. | 好 所以你为什么不去睡一会呢 你应得的 |
[36:26] | – All right? – Yeah. | -好吗 -好 |
[36:49] | Just, uh, just thought you should know, | 就觉得应该告诉你一声 |
[36:51] | you’ve got nothing to worry about. | 你不用担心 |
[36:54] | How’s that? | 怎么说 |
[36:56] | Tiffany. | 蒂芙尼 |
[36:58] | Danny’s, uh, his physical therapist. | 丹尼是他的理疗师 |
[37:00] | You mean with all that’s going on, you had time to look into her? | 你是说发生了这么多事 你还有空关注她 |
[37:03] | Come on. You-you’re gonna sit here and tell me | 得了 你打算坐在这告诉我 |
[37:05] | you didn’t do the old deep dive on Gordon? | 你没去挖戈登的老底吗 |
[37:08] | So… | 那 |
[37:10] | do I have anything to worry about with the professor? | 我是不是得防着点教授呢 |
[37:12] | No. I mean, I got his… his bio right here. | 不 我是说 我有 他的个人简历 |
[37:16] | Old fossil time? | 老古董时期 |
[37:18] | Yeah, I mean, look… | 是 我是说 你看 |
[37:21] | the poor guy didn’t even have a chance with a girl like Stella. | 那个可怜蛋和斯特拉这样的女生根本没可能 |
[37:24] | Well, good. I wasn’t even worried. | 好极了 我甚至都不担心 |
[37:26] | Oh, me neither. | 我也没有 |
[37:27] | Okay. | 好的 |
[37:28] | – Okay. Bye. – All right. | -好 拜拜 -行 |
[37:52] | 未读信息 | |
[37:57] | 您收到了一封来自中情局134C情报站的加密邮件 请输入密码查看附件信息 | |
[37:59] | 萨利姆·哈坎目标方案已通过 | |
[38:02] | You got to be kidding me. | 逗我玩吗 |
[38:03] | 萨利姆·哈坎目标方案已通过 | |
[38:31] | I am so hungry right now. | 我现在好饿 |
[38:34] | Starving. | 饿死了 |
[38:35] | – So are you, too? – No, you’re sitting on the refrigerator. | -你也饿 -不 你坐在冰箱上 |
[38:37] | – No, really? – Maybe there’s something that we can get here. | -真的 -也许能从那里拿点吃的 |
[38:39] | Oh. No. | 糟糕 |
[38:40] | – That is– no, no– an emergency… – I got a great idea. | -那个 不不 紧急状态 -我有个好主意 |
[38:42] | You know what, there’s this great steakhouse | 你知道吗 在58号公路上 |
[38:44] | right out on Route 58. | 有一家很棒的牛排店 |
[38:46] | I’m telling you, they have a rib eye, a bone-in, | 我跟你说 他们有肋眼牛排 带骨牛排 |
[38:50] | about this thick– it’s so good. Huh. | 有这么厚 绝了 |
[38:52] | Garlic mashed potatoes? | 有蒜蓉土豆泥吗 |
[38:54] | – Onion rings? – No. | -洋葱圈行吗 -不 |
[38:55] | – Yeah. – Don’t talk to me like that. | -好吧 -别这么跟我讲话 |
[39:00] | Is that anywhere near Jalalabad Airfield? | 那里靠近贾拉拉巴德机场吗 |
[39:03] | About 7,000 miles, give or take. | 大约一万一千多公里 |
[39:07] | Right around the corner. | 就在拐角 |
[39:09] | Want to go? | 想去吗 |
[39:10] | – Well, I’m ready. – You ready? | -我准备好了 -你准备好了 |
[39:11] | – Yeah. – You’re not dressed. | -对 -你还没换衣服呢 |
[39:11] | I’m just gonna wear this. It’s fine. | 我打算就穿这个 没事 |
[39:13] | – It’s so hot outside. – Yeah. | -外面好热 -也是 |
[39:16] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[39:20] | Oh. No, no. | 不 等下 |
[39:20] | What? Oh. | 什么 |
[39:22] | No. No. | 不要嘛 |
[39:23] | Look, I would strongly urge you not to answer that | 听着 如果不是跟国家安全有关 |
[39:26] | – if it wasn’t a matter of national security. – It is. | -我强烈建议你别去管它 -有关 |
[39:34] | You’re not resting. I told you to rest. | 你没有休息 我让你去休息的 |
[39:36] | That’s not resting. | 这可不是在休息 |
[39:37] | You, uh, you gonna eat that? | 你 你打算吃这个 |
[39:39] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[39:41] | The sniper’s phone. Okay. Mmm. | 狙击手的手机 好的 |
[39:44] | What? Did you pull something off that? | 怎么 你从上面查到什么了吗 |
[39:46] | I didn’t have to. | 不必查 |
[39:47] | A text came in after you picked it off of him. | 你从他身上拿走后就来了条短信 |
[39:51] | Well… okay, you’re gonna have to help me out. | 好吧 你得帮我一下 |
[39:53] | My Arabic’s a little rusty there. | 我的阿拉伯语退步了 |
[39:55] | “The remainder of your payment will be ready in 48 hours.” | 你的剩余报酬会在48小时内准备完毕 |
[39:57] | Payment? | 报酬 |
[40:00] | Wait, so they think he’s still alive? | 等等 所以他们以为他还活着 |
[40:02] | And still out there– but it’s more than that. | 而且没被抓 但不仅如此 |
[40:04] | If this guy’s getting paid, | 如果这个人能拿到报酬 |
[40:06] | it means he successfully completed his job. | 说明他成功完成了任务 |
[40:09] | So they don’t care if he missed the Americans. | 所以他们不在乎他没有击中美国人 |
[40:10] | He wasn’t aiming at the Americans. | 他的目标也不是美国人 |
[40:12] | Salim was the target. | 萨利姆才是目标 |
[40:14] | There’s a lot easier ways to take out Salim. | 想干掉萨利姆有的是比这容易的办法 |
[40:16] | Not if you want to make it look like a mistake. | 要是想看成是意外就没那么多办法了 |
[40:21] | Yeah. And if it looks like a mistake, then there’s no reason | 对 如果看着像意外 就没必要调查 |
[40:25] | to look into the person who wanted him dead. | 想让他死的那个人是谁了 |
[40:28] | It means whoever killed Salim didn’t want us digging too deep | 就是说杀死萨利姆的人不想我们 |
[40:31] | into whatever he was doing. | 深入调查他在做的事 |
[40:33] | Or looking into who he might have been working with. | 或是对他的同伙 |
[40:37] | What for? | 为什么呢 |
[40:40] | Mandy. | 曼迪 |
[40:46] | 萨利姆·哈坎 |